时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ve nothing to forgive you for. | 你又没做错什么事情 为什么而要我原谅你 |
[00:02] | You should be making the most of life. Tomorrow we could all be dead. | 怎么了?我们应该享受生活才对 |
[00:08] | 一九七九年 萨达姆侯赛因正式登上伊拉克总统的宝座 在残杀了许多反叛份子 的同时 也提拔了许多新面孔 | |
[00:15] | Go out! Out! | 拖出去! |
[00:19] | Is that her? She is pretty. | 那个就是她?很漂亮 |
[00:22] | She is married. | 她已经结婚了 |
[00:34] | Hussein. Stand on your head… For the President. | 侯赛因 那脚盘到你头上去 |
[00:40] | For you he would do anything. | 为了你 他愿意做一切事情 |
[00:42] | Who is the blonde? | 金色头发的女孩是谁? |
[00:46] | Watch this, Qusay. | 瞧好了 库赛依 |
[00:48] | 此时的萨达姆宣称战争胜利 | |
[00:56] | I want you to know I’d only trust the happiness of my daughter to a man who owes me everything. | 我只能相信那个关心我女儿快乐的人 |
[01:02] | Hussein is such a man. | 侯赛因是个好孩子 |
[01:04] | He will be responsible | 他会负责一切的 |
[01:06] | for my personal security | 包括我的个人安全 |
[01:09] | 萨达姆家族 第二集 | |
[01:45] | Come on, let’s celebrate! | 大家来一起庆祝吧! |
[01:53] | Get out! | 快出去! |
[01:55] | Get down. | 蹲下! |
[01:57] | Hey, what’s happened to the music? Let’s have some music. | 怎么没音乐了? 一起来跳跳舞吧 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:07] | What’s the matter with you? We’ve just won a war. | 你们到底怎么了? 我们刚打赢一场仗呢 |
[02:15] | Dance, everybo-o-dy! | 跳舞 大家一起来! |
[02:25] | Come on, let’s celebrate! | 大家一起庆祝! |
[02:33] | Another great night for our little prince of death. Yes, General. | |
[02:51] | —-萨达姆 侯赛因 | |
[03:07] | Mohammed Ghani! | 穆哈莫 贾尼 |
[03:13] | May I present to you…the Victory Arch. | 请允许我为您呈上这“胜利之刃” |
[03:18] | It’s a bit small. | 太小了 |
[03:20] | No, no, Your Excellency, this is just a model. | 不是这样的总统 这只是个模型 |
[03:30] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[03:32] | Tell me about your plans. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[03:35] | I see you have adapted my design. | 这雕塑采用了我的建议 |
[03:39] | Only very, very slightly, Your Excellency. | 我只做了稍稍的一些调整 总统 |
[03:43] | You see how the ground bursts open | 你看这些刀背猛力的拉开 |
[03:46] | and, from it, springs an arm of power and determination. | 强烈的力度展示了您的力量和决心 |
[03:51] | But this is no ordinary arm. | 但这不是一双普通的手 |
[03:54] | The arm of victory is none other than the arm of our leader, | 这双手是您的胜利之手 |
[03:58] | President Saddam Hussein himself, God preserve and watch over him. Hmmm. | 我们伟大的领袖萨达姆侯赛因 愿上帝保佑你 |
[04:04] | An exact replica of Your Excellency’s arm | 这手将会完全依照您的手模打造 |
[04:08] | enlarged 40 times and cast in metal from the melted-down weapons of Iraq’s martyrs. | 并且放大四十倍 所用的金属材料将会由伊拉克烈士的武器熔铸 |
[04:14] | Nothing like it exists in the Arab world, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, Your Excellency. | 这个将会是历史上独一无二的东西 |
[04:21] | A fitting monument for the martyred sons of Iraq. | 的确是很好的一座纪念碑 |
[04:28] | Indeed, but expensive, Your Excellency. | 是的 但是造价也不低 |
[04:33] | Our victory over Iran deserves nothing less. | 我们将会毫不犹豫的牺牲一切来换取胜利 |
[04:39] | Good, good. | 做得好 做得好 |
[04:51] | Where’s my father? He’s up there, sir. | 我爸爸在哪? 他在上面 |
[04:54] | Baba. Ah, at last, Kamel. He would like the food served at 12 o’clock tomorrow. | 爸爸 他想要让食物在明天十二点以前准备好 |
[04:58] | No later. For how many? | 不能延误 需要做多少人的食物? |
[05:01] | I don’t know, 20, including the President. Make plenty. | 我不知道 大概二十个吧 包括总统自己的 |
[05:18] | Is Baba here? | 我父亲在这吗? |
[05:21] | No, sir, your father has left. | 王子 你父亲已经离开这了 |
[05:24] | Is he with the blonde? | 他和那个金头发的女人在一起? |
[05:27] | Is he with her now? | 他俩现在在一起吗? |
[05:31] | Or is it a different whore? | 还是另外的一个妓女在陪他? |
[05:36] | She’s been here, hasn’t she? | 她来过这对不对? |
[05:54] | You’re Baba’s little servant. | 你是我父亲的随从 |
[05:58] | But Baba won’t always be President. | 我父亲总有一天会下台 |
[06:11] | I know… | 我心里面清楚… |
[06:14] | ..you bring her here. | ..是你把那个婊子带到这来的 |
[06:18] | I know… | 我也知道 |
[06:21] | you arrange their meetings. | 是你安排她们会面的 |
[06:25] | You’re a pimp. | 你个皮条客 |
[06:30] | For my mother… | 为了我母亲… |
[06:33] | ..I will kill you. | 老子现在就应该杀了你 |
[06:40] | For my father… | 但看在我父亲的面子上… |
[06:43] | ..I’ll let you live. | ..让你多活几天 |
[06:59] | We can remove the cast now, if Your Excellency will permit it. Yes. | 现在可以拆除石膏了 总统 拆吧 |
[07:09] | We fought on Kuwait’s behalf. | 我们为科威特的利益而战 |
[07:12] | They share in our victory. | 他们却反过来分享我们的战斗成果 |
[07:14] | They are supposed to be our brothers. | 他们应该和我们并肩作战才对 |
[07:18] | I estimate that Kuwait’s increase in oil production has driven down the prices per barrel by 20%. | 我粗略的算出 科威特的过度石油开采 使得石油价格每桶下降了百分之二十 |
[07:24] | At a time when Iraq needs every dollar to rebuild. | 此时的伊拉克 一分一厘都要投入到国家建设中 |
[07:28] | Wipeout. | 查出来 |
[07:30] | Who wins? Who buys the oil? | 是谁胜利了? 谁买的石油 就是谁胜利 |
[07:33] | It’s not just about the price of oil. There is more to it. | 这绝对不仅仅是石油价格的问题 背后肯定有更多的事情 |
[07:40] | Raise… Argh! So sorry, Excellency! | 下次提出….啊! 对不起总统! |
[07:43] | OK, my fault, my fault. | 没事,是我自己不好 自己不好 |
[07:44] | Raise the issue at the next OPEC meeting. | 在下次石油输出国家组织的会议上 提出这个问题 |
[07:47] | I want the other nations to hear our complaint. Of course. | 我想要其他国家也听到我们的呼声 |
[07:50] | Excellent, Your Excellency! | 恢复得很好 总统 |
[07:52] | Excellent! | 恢复得十分好 |
[07:54] | Do you know they are talking about the possibility of sanctions. | 你觉得被关注的可能性有多高? |
[07:58] | We’ll talk about it at lunch. You are invited to lunch with my family. | 迟些时候我们再谈 你被邀请参加我家人的午宴 |
[08:02] | Mr President, I have first the meetings… Bring an appetite. | 总统阁下 我有很重要… 你必须为我带来些胃口 |
[08:04] | If I have to suffer, so does my deputy. | 如果我要那么难受 那么你也必须陪陪我 |
[08:10] | Qusay, at lunch, be sure to tell your father | 库萨伊 中午饭的时候 记得告诉你父亲 |
[08:13] | I am not behind these articles praising me in the newspapers. Please. | 在报纸上说我自己的好话 绝对不是我的意思 |
[08:18] | The victory over Iran belongs to the President, and no-one else. | 战胜伊朗的光荣 属于你的父亲 |
[08:22] | General Rashid, my father understands that the press have pages to fill. | 拉席将军 我父亲明白媒介的价值 |
[08:26] | You are a hero, Papa. Sahar, I’m a soldier, like any other soldier. | 爸爸 你是个英雄 我只是个军人 和其他人没有什么差别 |
[08:30] | I’ll speak to Baba about it. | 迟点我会和我父亲谈的 |
[08:32] | Anyway, don’t worry, you are family now. | 而且 不用担心 你现在是家族的一份子了 |
[08:35] | Mustapha’s grandpa. | 穆斯塔法的祖父 |
[08:40] | Habibti, we really have to go. | 哈比提 我们准备出发了 |
[08:42] | Raghad. | 拉哈 |
[08:44] | Raghad. Yalla. | 拉哈 来了来了 |
[08:46] | Hussein, this is silly. We’re going to be so early. | 侯赛因 去那么早有必要吗? |
[08:48] | I want to make sure I get a seat next to your father before your idiot brother does. | 我必须保证你那些哥哥打什么蠢主意之前 自己先坐在你父亲身边 |
[08:54] | Don’t let Baba hear you talk about Uday that way. | 千万别让爸爸听到你那么说乌代(萨达姆长子) |
[09:06] | It suits you. You’re my brother. You have to say nice things. | 很适合你 你是我兄弟 你当然那么说 |
[09:11] | If Saddam doesn’t see it, he’s either a liar or blind. It suits you. | 如果萨达姆要是不喜欢 要么就是他瞎了要么他就是个骗子 真的很适合你 |
[09:33] | I thought the children might have been here, Raghad. | 我以为孩子们都要一起过来的 萨达姆拉哈 |
[09:36] | They’re at school, Baba. I don’t get to see enough of them. | 他们在学校 爸爸 我都几乎没什么时间见到孩子们 |
[09:41] | I could arrange another lunch – just you, me and the grandchildren. | 我可以为你再安排一次聚会 专门为你和孩子们准备 |
[09:46] | Maybe. It would be fun, the children would love it. | 也许吧 会不错的 孩子们也会很喜欢的 |
[09:50] | Ali. Tariq is concerned about Iraq’s reputation at the United Nations. | 阿里 塔其特非常关心伊拉克在联合国的名声 |
[09:56] | Yes. They are questioning the operation against the Kurds, | 是的 他们对库尔德事件表示质疑(库尔德人-主要居住在伊拉克、伊朗、土耳其及叙利亚边界的地区) |
[10:00] | in particular at Halabja. It was war. What do they expect us to do in war? Send flowers? | 特别是哈拉巴地区 这是战争 你期望打仗时候干嘛? 互相送花? |
[10:05] | They are calling it genocide. Genocide? All because I killed a few Kurds? | 他们说我们是有计划的灭种和屠杀 种族灭绝?难道就因为我杀了几个库尔德人? |
[10:10] | No, Ali, it is because you enjoyed it. | 不是的阿里 是因为你很享受杀他们的过程 |
[10:13] | And this is supposed to be a family occasion. | 这应该只是一个家庭聚会而已 |
[10:16] | And we are government. | 但我们是政府家庭 |
[10:20] | America knows about our use of chemical weapons. | 美国政府知道我们动用化学武器 |
[10:23] | And still their foreign policy favours Iraq. | 但他们对伊拉克的外交态度仍然保持亲和 |
[10:27] | Why would they? They recognise Iraq as the leading Arab nation. | 他们为什么要这样?因为他们认为伊拉克是整个阿拉伯的轴心地区 |
[10:32] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[10:37] | I think all our soldiers are all very courageous. Don’t you, Qusay? | 我认为我们的士兵都非常的勇敢 你不这样认为吗?库萨伊? |
[10:44] | I have also noted that the United Nations… Forget the UN, Tariq. | 我同时还注意到联合国的….联合国的态度不重要 塔其特 |
[10:49] | Kuwait is our priority. | 搞定科威特才是我们的主要任务 |
[10:52] | If the price of oil continues to drop, there will be no economy | 如果石油的价格继续下滑 |
[10:56] | and therefore nothing for the UN to sanction. | 我们在联合国的呼声就得不到响应了 |
[10:58] | We should take them out, Baba, they are tiny. | 我们应该把他们全部灭了 爸爸 他们微不足道 |
[11:01] | A leader must be prepared to negotiate, Uday. | 乌代 一个领导一定要懂得谈判的价值 |
[11:04] | And one day you’ll be leader. | 总有一天 你会登上这个位置 |
[11:14] | You’ve changed your hair. | 你换了发型? |
[11:17] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[11:21] | It’s blonde. If you like it, I like it. | 是金色的 你要是喜欢 我就喜欢 |
[11:23] | Whatever makes you happy. But do you like it? | 只要你高兴就好 你喜欢对不对? |
[11:32] | It looks cheap. | 看起来感觉没身份 |
[11:34] | Baba! It does not. It looks nice. | 爸爸! 才不是呢 我觉得好看 |
[11:38] | Sajida, | 萨姬达 |
[11:41] | I’m not an expert, but I think it looks very nice. | 我虽然不是专家 但是我认为你好看极了 |
[11:45] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[11:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪各位 |
[12:28] | There was a time when we had a river. | 还记得我们家门前那条河吗? |
[12:31] | It was our playground and our larder. | 是我们小时候玩耍的地方 |
[12:36] | Times change. | 时代变了 |
[12:39] | Sajida misses you. | 萨姬达很想你 |
[12:41] | She’s still my wife, Adnan. | 他还是我的太太 阿丹 卡拉 |
[12:43] | That’s what she misses. Being your wife. | 那就是她想要的东西 成为你的太太 |
[12:46] | She has everything she’s ever wished for. And she has you. | 她已经拥有了所有的一切 她拥有了你 |
[12:50] | I’m not her husband. | 但我不是她丈夫 |
[12:52] | I can’t, Adnan. | 我做不到 阿丹 |
[12:54] | I have taken a new wife. | 我已经娶了另外一个新娘了 |
[12:56] | Samira. | 萨米拉 |
[12:58] | Yes, Samira. | 是的 萨米拉 |
[13:00] | If you wish, tell your sister. | 如果你想告诉你姐姐也可以 |
[13:03] | Personally, I didn’t want to cause her unnecessary pain. | 就个人而言 我不想造成一些不必要的痛苦 |
[13:06] | When you address me in future, Adnan, remember I am your president. | 但是你记得 以后还是要称呼我为总统 |
[13:13] | I came as a friend, Mr President. | 我是以一个朋友的身份来找你的 |
[13:16] | Not as commander of your army. | 不是你的军队指挥官 |
[13:20] | But you may wish to know that your army also feel neglected. | 也许你还需要知道一个事实 就是你的军队也感觉被忽视了 |
[13:24] | They have fought for peace and they want to return to their families. | 他们为了和平而战 他们也想重返家园 |
[13:29] | But we have no money to pay them. | 但是我们没有足够的军饷发给他们 |
[13:33] | One million men, Mr President, all waiting to be told what to do. | 一百万的士兵 都在等候总统下达命令 |
[13:41] | But the truth is not what you want to hear. Adnan! Wait! | 我忘记了 你从来不喜欢听事实 阿丹 等等 |
[13:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:53] | I know what you say is true. | 我知道你所说的事情 |
[13:56] | I will feed my army and my country. | 我会来关心我的军队温饱问题 |
[14:00] | But I cannot give to Sajida what isn’t there any more. I’m sorry. | 但是我不能给萨姬达已经不存在的东西 对不起 |
[14:05] | She’s your sister. | 她是你的姐姐 |
[14:07] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能明白我的意思 |
[14:32] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Madam! How can I help you? | 夫人 我能为你做什么吗? |
[14:42] | He married her. | 他和她订婚了 |
[14:44] | You knew before I knew. | 你比我还先知道 |
[14:47] | A servant. Never look at me again. | 你这个佣人 永远不许抬头看我 |
[14:51] | Yes, madam. I mean, no, madam. Never speak to me. | 是的夫人 我的意思是…. 永远不要和我说话 |
[15:08] | How would you describe the mood of the people, Hussein? | 你觉得现在人民的情绪稳定吗? |
[15:13] | Hm? The people? | 人民? |
[15:17] | The people. | 人民 |
[15:20] | They are happy. | 他们很满足 |
[15:22] | Joyful that the war is over. | 很高兴战争结束了 |
[15:24] | They’re optimistic. | 他们很乐观 |
[15:26] | Iraq has a bright future ahead of it. | 我们已经可以预见伊拉克的光明前途 |
[15:30] | With a great leader. | 伴随伟大的领袖领导 |
[15:33] | Hmm. What is their view of General Khairallah? | 大家怎么看待卡哈拉将军的? |
[15:36] | Many see him as the perfect soldier. | 许多人都认为他是一个完美的战士 |
[15:38] | An intelligent warrior capable of leading from the front. | 一个能在前线冷静作战的指挥官 |
[15:41] | And who are these many? | 你说的“许多人”是指? |
[15:44] | His fellow officers. The men he commands. | 都是他手下领导的指挥官 |
[15:48] | Men like Qusay’s father-in-law, General Rashid. | 像库赛的岳父那种人 拉席将军 |
[15:51] | They would follow him into any battle. | 士兵会追随他们到达任何战场 |
[15:53] | And since the war with Iran, he even has the affection of the people. | 自从伊朗的战争胜利后 他甚至得到了人民的爱戴 |
[15:59] | Not more than the President, of course. | 当然不会高过对您的爱戴 总统 |
[16:02] | An army’s loyalty should be to Iraq, not to an individual commander. | 军队的忠诚 应该向着国家 而不是个人主义 |
[16:09] | What happens if the commander falls at battle? | 要是被崇拜的那个人战败了 那怎么得了 |
[16:12] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[16:14] | The Kuwaiti problem may escalate. | 科威特战争也许能化解这个问题 |
[16:18] | I need to be sure of everybody. | 我必须保证每一个人不出问题 |
[16:33] | Good group. I keep my eye in. | 打得好 我在旁边看着 |
[16:37] | Are you not shooting, Hussein? I am here to assist the President. | 你今天不去练习吗?我是来协助总统练习的 |
[16:43] | And how is the President? He has traitors on his mind. | 总统最近怎么样? 他又发现新叛徒了 |
[16:51] | Kuwait. | 科威特 |
[16:54] | A betrayal by brother Arabs is difficult to stomach. | 被阿拉伯自己出卖可是一件痛心疾首的事情 |
[16:58] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[17:00] | You are the voice he trusts most, Adnan. | 你是他最信任的人 阿丹 |
[17:04] | You are practically his brother. | 几乎你能算得上他的兄弟了 |
[17:07] | What of it? He needs you at his shoulder. | 又怎么样呢? 他需要你做他的左右手 |
[17:10] | Is there room for both of us, Hussein? | 一山能容二虎? |
[17:15] | I’m still learning. | 我只是在向您学习而已 |
[17:21] | Good shooting. | 打得成绩不错 |
[17:24] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[17:30] | ‘Iraq’s muscle-flexing in the Gulf | 伊拉克在海湾的行动 |
[17:33] | ‘has dominated the OPEC oil minister’s talks in Geneva. | 引导了欧派克石油部长在日内瓦的会谈 |
[17:36] | ‘Iraq hasn’t succeeded in getting the full price rise it wanted, | 伊拉克在提高石油价格的举措上获得成功 |
[17:39] | ‘but an increase to around $20 a barrel is likely.’ | 每桶石油价格大约上涨了20美元 |
[17:44] | Here comes Kuwait. | 科威特代表来了 |
[17:49] | The last man to rob me had the grace to wear a mask. | 这种强盗往往有华丽的外表 |
[17:57] | My President has asked me to register his disappointment to our brothers from Kuwait. | 首先 我们的总统对邻国科威特的举动表示遗憾 |
[18:05] | Kuwaiti greed and overproduction cost us all dearly. | 科威特的大量出产石油 最后导致了大家的重大经济损失 |
[18:12] | This is money Iraq can ill afford to lose. | 这种经济损失 伊拉克还可以承受 |
[18:15] | But, gentlemen, it is my sad duty to reveal | 但是 先生们 我将要为你们呈上的 将不止是这些 |
[18:20] | that greed is not the limit of our complaint against Kuwait. | 我们对科威特的抱怨 远远比不上他们无知的贪婪所带来的后果 |
[18:25] | We have discovered something more sinister. | 我们发现一些更为险恶的东西 |
[18:29] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[18:33] | We have discovered that the Kuwaitis have been using American technology | 我们发现科威特所利用的开采工具和技术几乎都来自美国 |
[18:37] | to slant drill into oilfields under Iraq’s sovereign territory. | 这种深度的勘探疯狂的采集方式 对伊拉克政权来说几乎是一种亵渎 |
[18:43] | Extraction of this oil is nothing less than theft of our natural resources. | 可以说是一种非法的盗取自然资源 |
[18:50] | I am disappointed to see that our Kuwaiti brothers appear amused and unconcerned. | 在这种情况下 看到科威特的愉悦心情和无所顾忌 让我们感到非常失望 |
[18:57] | Nevertheless, we look forward to an overdue apology | 不过 我们仍然希望能看到科威特表示诚挚歉意态度 |
[19:01] | and we demand an immediate end to this shameful practice. | 而且这种可耻的行为 必须马上停止 |
[19:14] | I can’t believe he actually married her. | 我真不敢相信他娶了她 |
[19:23] | What if he married her because she was pregnant? | 会不会是因为她怀孕了? |
[19:28] | What if they have a son? | 要是有个孩子怎么办? |
[19:30] | He would be first-born. Don’t be stupid, Uday. | 他会成为另外一个“长子” 别傻了乌代 |
[19:34] | You are first-born. In this family, yes. | 你才是这个家族的长子 |
[19:37] | Not in his new family. He doesn’t have a new family. | 但是他会有一个新的家族 他不会有一个新的家族 |
[19:41] | We’re the only family. We’re the only sons. | 我们是唯一的家族 我们是他唯一的亲骨肉 |
[19:46] | So, he has a second wife. It happens. | 他只是有个妾 这种事情时常发生 |
[19:49] | She’s a whore. She’s a beautiful whore. | 她是个妓女 但是是个漂亮的妓女 |
[19:52] | Have you seen her? Zaki, shut it! | 你看过她吗? 闭嘴柴其 |
[19:54] | Go and see where all that noise is coming from. | 去看看那边为什么那么吵 |
[20:09] | Looks like some party at one of the guest houses over on the island. Must be Kamel Hanna. | 看起来似乎那边有个派对 是卡米尔举办的吧 |
[20:17] | The little shit! He’ll keep me awake all night. | 那个小杂种 让我整天睡不着 |
[20:20] | Come on, Zaki. | 跟我来柴其 |
[20:22] | Uday! Let it go. | 乌代 别去惹事了 |
[20:25] | Zaki, keep an eye on him. | 柴其 别让他出事 |
[20:52] | This party…is over. | 派对结束了 |
[20:59] | You must all go home. | 全部回家吧 |
[21:02] | I said, you must all go home! Uday! | 我说:都回家吧! 乌代 |
[21:06] | Sir… | 王子 |
[21:08] | We have the President’s blessing for this party, so we are entitled to enjoy it. | 我们有总统的祝福 所以我们有这个权利在这享乐 |
[21:16] | Why don’t you leave us alone…sir? | 你为什么不放轻松点呢 王子? |
[21:20] | How dare you speak to me like that? | 你居然敢这样和我说话? |
[21:22] | Get off there! Get down! | 你站过来 给我跪下! |
[21:30] | I was trying to be respectful and polite, sir… | 我已经尽量礼貌了 王子 |
[21:32] | but I am very drunk. | 我现在喝得有点高了 |
[21:37] | I can barely see you. | 你在我眼中是模糊的 |
[21:40] | Don’t make fun of me, you fucking whoremonger! | 不许你嘲笑我,你个皮条杂碎! |
[21:48] | Uday! Stop! Uday, Uday! | 乌代!不要这样!乌代! |
[21:51] | Stop! Please! It’s not worth it! | 停下来!那样不值得! |
[22:08] | You killed him! You killed him, Uday! | 你杀了他!你杀了他!乌代! |
[22:10] | I can’t believe you did it! Oh, shut the fuck up! What’s happened? | 我真的不敢相信! 你快闭嘴! 发生什么了? |
[22:14] | Zaki keeps saying that I killed Kamel Hanna. You did! Did I? | 柴其不断说我杀了卡米尔 你确实把他杀了! 你又没看清 |
[22:17] | What do you mean, “Did I?” You either killed him or you didn’t. | 你什么意思?你要就把他杀了 要么就是没有 |
[22:20] | You must know. He killed him! How the fuck do you know? | 你必须知道 他死了! 你怎么知道他死了? |
[22:22] | You got his fucking brains all over your stick! Oh, shit! | 你把他脑浆都打出来了 |
[22:26] | So what if I killed him, huh? But he belongs to Baba. | 我就是把他杀了,怎么样? 他是父亲的红人 |
[22:29] | He trusted him and Baba trusts no-one. You know that! I’m telling you, this is very serious! | 父亲从来不轻易相信一个人 你知道他在父亲心中的地位 |
[22:34] | Zaki was there, tell him he provoked me. | 柴其也在现场 叫他说是那杂种故意激怒我的 |
[22:36] | We’ll get witnesses to say he provoked me. | 我也会去找些假证人 |
[22:42] | Leave it! | 不要去接了! |
[22:48] | Yes? | 喂? |
[22:49] | Who is this? ‘It’s Qusay, Hussein. What do you want?’ | 谁接的电话?是库赛 你想要什么? |
[22:52] | Tell him to fuck off! Mind his own fucking business! | 告诉她滚开! 管好他自己的事情! |
[22:55] | ‘Tell me it is not true.’ | 告诉我那不是真的 |
[22:57] | No. It’s true. Fuck off, Qusay! | 是真的,库赛走开! |
[22:59] | Have you told your father? ‘Not yet.’ | 你又告诉你的父亲吗? 还没有 |
[23:02] | OK. | 我知道了 |
[23:03] | I will deal with it. No. No, no. | 事情我来处理 不…不麻烦了 |
[23:05] | You tell me where Baba is sleeping and I will deal with it… | 你告诉我 我来处….. |
[23:11] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[23:15] | Shit! Baba is going to kill me! Uday! What do you think you are doing now? | 妈的 爸爸会把我杀了的! 乌代!你知道这件事情的后果吗? |
[23:19] | Uday! | 乌代! |
[23:25] | Uday! Fuck! Open the door! Fuck! | 乌代!妈的!妈的把门打开! |
[23:29] | Uday! Fuck! Open the door! I mean it! | 开门乌代! |
[23:33] | Open the door or I’ll kick it in. Fuck! | 你不开门我就冲进来了! |
[23:35] | Uday! | 乌代! |
[23:38] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[23:59] | Uday! Are you OK? | 乌代!你还好吧? |
[24:06] | Baba, they made me puke… Saddam, he knows what he did was wrong. | 爸爸 他们让我….. 孩子知道自己做错了 |
[24:11] | I want to speak to my son alone. We have to deal with this properly. | 我想和我儿子单独谈谈 我们必须好好的处理这件事情 |
[24:14] | Everybody but my idiot son out! | 大家都出去 我只想和我这个蠢儿子谈谈! |
[24:16] | Baba, I swear it was an accident! | 爸爸 我发誓这是个意外! |
[24:18] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是故意杀他的 |
[24:21] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:23] | Hussein! | 侯赛因进来! |
[24:26] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t cut you into pieces. | 给我一个好理由 让我不至于撕碎你 |
[24:31] | One reason! I have no reason. | 一个理由! 我没有任何理由 |
[24:35] | You think violence is a pastime?! | 暴力对你来说是消遣娱乐?! |
[24:39] | It is a tool! What are we?! | 那是一种工具!我们是谁!? |
[24:44] | Barbarians?! Hussein! Excellency. | 野蛮人吗?侯赛因! 阁下请吩咐 |
[24:48] | I want to know everything my son has done. Everything! | 我要了解我儿子所做的一切! |
[24:53] | And put him in a cell! | 把他放到监狱里面去! |
[24:54] | Little prince, you have really done it this time. | 小王子 这次你真的搞砸了 |
[25:05] | He’s a spiteful child! | 他真的是个坏孩子! |
[25:07] | I can’t believe he killed Kamel Hanna! | 真的不敢相信他杀了卡米尔! |
[25:10] | I beat him, Samira, | 我打了他一顿萨米尔 |
[25:12] | like my stepfather beat me. | 就像我继父打我一样 |
[25:17] | You are not your stepfather. | 你不是你的继父 |
[25:21] | You are not your father. | 你也不是你父亲 |
[25:23] | You are Saddam Hussein. | 你是萨达姆侯赛因 |
[25:28] | You had good reason to beat him. | 完全有理由揍他 |
[25:35] | You are the father of the nation. | 你是国父 |
[25:39] | You have to feed us, protect us, | 你保护我们 养育我们 |
[25:43] | and love us. | 还有爱我们 |
[25:46] | And in return, we love you too. | 作为回报 我们也会爱戴你 |
[26:06] | I’m afraid this type of behaviour seems to be normal for Uday. | 其实这种行为 对乌代来说算是正常而已 |
[26:14] | He drinks alcohol, he is violent in public places… | 他喜欢喝酒 在公共场合做出暴戾行为 |
[26:17] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:23] | Sons are not always like their fathers. | 有其父不一定有其子 |
[26:26] | But he is still young. | 但是他还年轻 |
[26:28] | He brings shame too often to your house, Saddam. | 他却时常为你的家族丢脸 萨达姆 |
[26:32] | He is still my son. | 但是他还是我的儿子 |
[26:33] | He is opening the door for a challenge to the President. | 其实他正在打开一扇挑战你权威的大门 |
[26:37] | A challenge from where? | 这话怎么说? |
[26:38] | From those who feel that Uday’s behaviour is typical of this family and this government. | 人们都会说这是典型的萨达姆政府行为 |
[26:45] | The war with Iran has all but brought us to our knees. | 伊朗的战争已经让我疲惫不堪 |
[26:49] | We are a tired nation. | 我们也成为一个劳累的国度 |
[26:51] | The war with Iran has raised Iraq to new heights! | 与伊朗的战争使得伊拉克到达一个新的高度 |
[26:55] | Only Iraq and its president stood up to Khomeini. | 只有伊拉克顽强的抵抗克米尼 |
[27:00] | We haven’t been weakened by war, | 我们没有被战争所削弱 |
[27:03] | we’ve been enhanced by war! | 我们是在战争中成长变强! |
[27:06] | Blessed by victory! | 被胜利所祝福! |
[27:13] | Does the army disagree, General? | 难道你的军队不听管教了?将军 |
[27:15] | Are there Kabals who are no longer loyal? | 卡巴尔不再对你忠诚了? |
[27:18] | Is that what you are saying? Loyalty of the Army is not in question here. | 事情是这样吗? 军队的服从性不在讨论范围内 |
[27:22] | So who is it that dares to challenge the President, Adnan? | 那你说的挑战我权威?从何说起? |
[27:29] | Tell me. As a brother. | 告诉我 以一个兄弟的身份 |
[27:35] | The matter in hand is Uday. | 你现在手头的问题是你儿子 |
[27:40] | I do not wish to see him harmed. | 我虽然不想看到他受到伤害 |
[27:43] | But he is not a leader. | 但是毕竟他不是领导 |
[27:47] | Hussein? | 侯赛因? |
[27:49] | Do you have an opinion? | 你怎么看待这个问题? |
[27:53] | I may agree with you, Adnan, | 我也许同意你的部分观点 阿丹 |
[27:55] | that Uday’s behaviour brings a degree of shame to this house. | 乌代的行为的确会让家族蒙羞 |
[27:59] | But in all honesty, my opinion does not matter. | 但是从大局看来 我的观点并不重要 |
[28:04] | I could never presume to place myself in the shoes of our President. | 我从都不敢将自己放在总统的角度 |
[28:11] | Never. | 从来不会 |
[28:12] | Hm. | 哼 |
[29:06] | What am I to do about the Kurds? | 我要怎么对待库尔德人? |
[29:15] | Neither Arab or Iraqi… | 他们既不属于阿拉伯又不属于伊拉克 |
[29:19] | ..loyal only to themselves. | ..只对自己忠诚 |
[29:22] | And what about America? | 我又怎么对待美国? |
[29:26] | Should I say, | 难道我应该说 |
[29:28] | “Thank you, Mr Bush”? | “布什谢谢你?” |
[29:31] | “Thank you for your credits. | “谢谢你的的信任” |
[29:35] | “For the rise in grain. | 谢谢你提高粮食出口的价格? |
[29:37] | “For your letters of friendship”? | 谢谢你写在纸上的友情? |
[29:40] | Or do I scream at them for collaborating with Kuwait? | 或者我应该向他们大骂与科威特的暗地合作? |
[29:45] | For squeezing the life out of my country. | 还是骂他们肆意屠杀我们的人民 |
[29:53] | And what of my own people? | 我又应该怎么来对待我自己的子民? |
[29:59] | Do I spend our dollars on education, and leave us open to attack? | 难道我一手办教育 一手叫敌人来攻击我们? |
[30:07] | Do I invest in weapons in the Army? | 还是把钱都投资在武器生产上? |
[30:13] | Maybe I should forget my responsibilities, | 也许我应该忘记我的责任 |
[30:18] | and drink and whore, like my son. | 学我儿子 天天过着骄奢淫逸的生活 |
[30:23] | Tell me why you should live or die? | 告诉我 你应该继续活下去吗? |
[30:27] | Tell me why. | 给我个让你活下去的理由 |
[30:31] | Because I’m sorry. | 因为我很抱歉? |
[30:35] | Because I’m your son. | 因为我是你儿子? |
[30:39] | Baba… | 爸爸… |
[30:41] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[30:45] | Nothing like this will happen again. | 这种事情再也不会发生了 |
[30:47] | Never. I swear. | 再也不会了 |
[30:49] | You are supposed to be my heir. | 你应该是我的继承人 |
[30:54] | Baba…! | 爸爸! |
[30:55] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉! |
[30:58] | I promise I’ll be good! | 我保证我会很乖的! |
[31:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[31:12] | You’re sorry. | 你这辈子都只能道歉了 |
[31:25] | Wh…What’s Baba going to do? | 爸爸要把我怎么样? |
[31:28] | Worried, little prince? | 担心?我的小王子? |
[31:30] | You’re no longer important. | 你现在已经没什么作用了 |
[32:15] | Yalla. | 快点 |
[32:50] | Gentlemen, I have sad news for all of us. | 同志们 我有一个不幸的消息要告诉大家 |
[32:55] | It concerns a dear friend and a brave soldier. | 关于我们的一位伟大战士 |
[33:00] | It is with regret that I have to inform you | 我很遗憾的告知各位 |
[33:01] | of the death of our comrade and friend, General Adnan Khairallah. | 关于阿丹将军的不幸意外 |
[33:12] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[33:14] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的? |
[33:17] | I was informed | 我被告知 |
[33:19] | just over an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 |
[33:23] | A helicopter accident. | 直升机失事 |
[33:25] | We will all miss him greatly. | 我们都非常的怀念这位英雄 |
[33:30] | Some weeks ago… | 大约几周前 |
[33:34] | ..Adnan advised me of unrest within the Army. | ..阿丹告诉我军中的不满的呼声 |
[33:39] | I’ve invited you here today to allow you to voice any opinion | 今天邀请各位到这个地方 |
[33:43] | or grievances you may have, or might have heard. The floor… | 主要是想听听大家的委屈不平的原因 |
[33:48] | is yours. | 开始谈吧 |
[34:07] | We face betrayal by Kuwait. | 我们面对科威特的背叛 |
[34:11] | Now is not the time for disharmony. | 所以现在军中不允许有不和谐的声音 |
[34:16] | General Rashid. | 拉席将军 |
[34:20] | Your Excellency. Please leave the room by the door behind you. | 阁下吩咐 请你离开这个房间 |
[34:29] | Now, General, please. | 请快一点 |
[34:35] | I demand absolute loyalty from my generals. | 我要求完全的忠诚的将军留下 |
[34:41] | Your Excellency, | 总统阁下 |
[34:42] | I think I speak on behalf of all of us gathered here. | 我想代替这个房间的所有人说一句话 |
[34:47] | You have our undying loyalty… and love. | 你将会拥有我们至死不渝的忠诚 |
[35:08] | Does Mama know about Adnan? Not yet. | 妈妈知道阿丹的事情吗? 还不知道 |
[35:14] | How did it happen, Baba? I don’t know. | 到底怎么发生的 爸爸? 我不能告诉你 |
[35:21] | And General Rashid? | 拉席将军呢? |
[35:26] | What do I tell my Sahar? | 我要怎么告诉我的妻子呢? |
[35:28] | You tell her the truth. | 你告诉她事实 |
[35:34] | You tell her that her father has been placed under house arrest, | 你告诉她 她的父亲正式被逮捕 |
[35:37] | and that will not change as long as I am President. | 只要我还是总统 这一切都不会改变 |
[35:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:50] | I’m your servant. | 我会一直站在你身边的 |
[36:07] | I have to see him. You won’t be allowed. | 我必须见见他 他不会允许你去的 |
[36:09] | I am his daughter! It is forbidden. He is to have no visitors. Not yet. | 我是她女儿! 他不允许有来访者 |
[36:13] | You are the President’s son. Do something! I can’t. | 你是总统的儿子 做点什么吧 我没那个能力 |
[36:22] | What are you doing? Going to my father’s house. You can’t. | 你在做什么? 去看我父亲 你不能去 |
[36:27] | You are going nowhere. Stop it. | 你哪都不能去 |
[36:29] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Do something! Stop it! | 停下来!停下来!停下来! |
[36:32] | SHE SOBS | (哭泣) |
[36:36] | Stop it. | 冷静 |
[36:37] | Stop it. | 冷静 |
[36:51] | You think you can just do as you please? | 你以为你可以为所欲为吗? |
[36:56] | You can’t. | 你不行 |
[36:58] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[37:01] | And that makes you… | 那就意味 |
[37:03] | my father’s daughter. | 你是他女儿 |
[37:08] | Don’t you understand what that means? | 你知道那个是什么意思吗? |
[37:13] | Cause trouble… | 惹麻烦… |
[37:15] | and your father will pay. | 你的父亲就会去偿还你犯下的错误 |
[37:19] | Accept it. | 接受这个事实 |
[37:33] | Here he is, children. | 孩子们 |
[37:36] | Your hero father. | 这就是你们的父亲 |
[37:39] | Your hero grandfather, | 英雄父亲 |
[37:42] | hiding behind his desk, in his uniform. | 天天穿着制服躲在办公桌后面 |
[37:48] | Sajida, what do you want? | 萨姬达 你想要什么? |
[37:50] | Tell them why. | 告诉我们为什么? |
[37:54] | Tell them why you killed my brother. | 告诉他们 你为什么杀了我兄弟? |
[37:58] | Tell them! | 告诉他们! |
[38:00] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[38:04] | Raghad. Please show your mother to her rooms. | 拉哈 带你妈妈回她房间去 |
[38:09] | Adnan was your friend. | 阿丹是你的朋友 |
[38:11] | He loved you and you needed him! | 他那么爱戴你 而且你需要他 |
[38:20] | Now look what you’re left with. | 看看你现在身边剩下的人 |
[38:23] | Men who are nothing, | 一些什么都不懂的人 |
[38:25] | but afraid of you! | 一些害怕你的人 |
[38:31] | Adnan was killed in a tragic accident. | 阿丹是在意外中丧生的 |
[38:36] | I am sorry. Accidents do not happen in Iraq any more. | 我很抱歉 意外不会在伊拉克再发生了 |
[38:44] | Sajida. Go shopping. | 萨姬达 去干点别的吧 |
[38:51] | Come on, Mama. Let’s go. | 走吧 妈妈 我们走 |
[39:04] | At this meeting of the Arab League nothing can be left to chance. | 这次与阿拉伯联盟的会议 我们必须毫不留情 |
[39:08] | We need to remind the Emir that he is an Arab, not a Texas cowboy. | 我们必须警告埃米尔 他是阿拉伯人 不是美国牛仔 |
[39:32] | I wouldn’t want there to be any misunderstanding between us. | 我不想我们之间留下任何误会 |
[39:38] | By driving down the price of oil, you are declaring economic war on Iraq. | 你降低石油的价格就等于向伊拉克宣战 |
[39:46] | As one Arab to another… | 作为阿拉伯的邻国 |
[39:50] | ..I am asking you to stop. | 我请求你停止 |
[39:52] | Saddam Hussein. If you do not… | 萨达姆侯赛因 如果你不照做 |
[39:57] | ..we will have to defend our honour. | 我们就必须捍卫自己的荣誉了 |
[40:02] | You think you can intimidate me? | 你觉得你可以威胁我? |
[40:05] | You think you have powerful friends? | 你认为只有你拥有那些权贵? |
[40:09] | But you are not the only one with powerful friends. | 不只是你有这个能力 有权有势的人我也认识 |
[40:14] | Salaamu Alaikum, Saddam Hussein Al-Tikriti. | |
[40:19] | Salaamu Alaikum. | |
[40:32] | Ambassador, I have summoned you here to ask | 大使官员 我今天把你们召集到这 |
[40:36] | what does it mean when America says it will… | 就是想问问关于美国的一些言论 |
[40:39] | protect Kuwait? | 保护科威特是什么意思 |
[40:42] | It can only mean prejudice against Iraq. | 只有一个意思 那就是对伊拉克有偏见 |
[40:47] | We understand that the United States wants to secure the flow of oil. | 我们了解美国是想要保护油田财产 |
[40:52] | But it must not use methods | 但是你们不能玩手段 |
[40:55] | which it says it disapproves of. | 那样是不被允许的行为 |
[40:59] | If we feel that you want to injure our pride… | 如果我们感觉到了 你们故意想损害我们的尊严 |
[41:04] | ..then we will cease to care and death will be our choice. | 那么我们会不惜一切代价来保护它 武力将会是我们的选择之一 |
[41:11] | Mr President, you speak of friendship | 总统先生 您提到了两国之间的友情 |
[41:15] | and I believe it is clear from the letters President Bush has sent to you | 我还清楚的记得我们的布什总统给您送来的一封书信 |
[41:19] | that we value our friendship with Iraq extremely highly. | 里面清楚的提到我们是如何在乎美国和伊拉克两国之间的友情 |
[41:24] | I know you need funds to rebuild your country | 我们也清楚的了解您需要资金来重建您的国家 |
[41:27] | but we have no opinion on Arab-Arab conflict | 但是对于阿拉伯与阿拉伯之间的问题我们是不会插手干涉的(指科威特战争) |
[41:32] | like your border disagreement with Kuwait. | 就像你与邻国的战争一样 |
[41:36] | No opinion? | 你们不发表意见? |
[41:38] | That’s correct. | 的确如此 |
[41:41] | However, I would like to stress our President’s strong desire | 不过我不得不重申我们总统的强烈愿望 |
[41:46] | for peace and stability in the Middle East. | 就是希望中东地区能够和平友好的发展 |
[41:52] | Tariq, she backed down. So? | 塔其特 她放弃了原来的主张 |
[41:54] | How was the meeting? | 会议怎么样? |
[41:56] | These things are always difficult to read. | 这些事情永远都是那么难懂 |
[41:59] | She expressed no opinion on Arab-Arab conflicts. | 她们对我们与科威特的冲突没有任何意见 |
[42:03] | The big collaborators have been found out and they backed down. | 我们为找到了最好的证据 他们现在却矢口否认了 |
[42:07] | That is excellent. She also mentioned President Bush’s desire for peace. Of course. | 这样不是很好吗? 他也提到布什政府期望和平的愿望 |
[42:14] | Peace is what we all desire. | 我们要的也是和平 |
[42:17] | But first the world has to be fair and, at the moment, it is not fair. | 但是首先这个世界必须公平 现在这个时候 想公平是很困难的 |
[42:24] | Kuwait believes they have powerful friends. | 科威特认为他们有很强大的盟友 |
[42:27] | They will never agree to our demands. | 他们永远不会同意我们的愿望的 |
[42:30] | They will continue to steal our oil, and they will sell | 他们会继续偷取我们的石油 |
[42:34] | our debt to foreign banks, effectively making Iraq bankrupt. | 然后把我们的债务卖去外国银行 一直到伊拉克银行倒闭为止 |
[42:38] | We have no choice but to invade, Tariq. | 我们必须进行侵略性的攻击了 |
[42:41] | No choice. | 别无选择了 |
[42:44] | Hussein? | 去备战 |
[43:20] | I can’t believe we got the Emir’s fucking dinner service. | 真不敢相信这些东西都归我 |
[43:24] | Make sure none of it gets broken. Not to worry. | 保证这些东西不要摔坏 |
[43:27] | Ohhhh! Golden boy. | 哦!所谓的红人哦 |
[43:34] | What? Not expecting to see me here? | 怎么了?没料到会在这看到我? |
[43:47] | Does my father know you’re here? Why don’t you mind your own business and I will mind mine. | 我父亲知道你在这里吗? 你为什么不管好自己的事情呢? |
[43:53] | Hey! There is enough here for all of us. No fighting. | 嘿!够了 不许打架 |
[43:57] | I’ve not forgot about you, Hussein. | 我没忘记你侯赛因 |
[44:00] | My father has had many favourites. | 我父亲眼中有许多红人 |
[44:05] | But only one first son. | 但他只有一个长子 |
[44:21] | TV: ‘The aircraft carrier USS Independence | 航空母舰 USS独立号 |
[44:24] | ‘has been sent to reinforce American naval strength in the Gulf, | 已近派出援军增强高夫海湾附近的加固工作 |
[44:28] | ‘as the West ponders over what to do next. | 整个西方国家在考虑下一步的形式如何发展 |
[44:31] | ‘The fact is that President Saddam Hussein has seized control…’ | 事实是萨达姆侯赛因已经完全掌控了军事权利… |
[44:35] | Kuwait and the Americans are buying the support of 30 nations, Tariq. | 科威特和美国至少从三十多个国家那里买来了支持 |
[44:42] | It requires the might of 30 nations to face Iraq. | 这证明需要三十几个联盟才能对付伊拉克 |
[44:46] | We should be proud. | 我们应该感到自豪 |
[44:47] | Now, what of negotiations? | 现在告诉我谈判的结果? |
[44:51] | Not good news, Mr President. | 结果不怎么好 总统 |
[44:53] | None of our grievances will be considered until we withdraw unconditionally. | 我们必须无条件撤回军队 要不然他们不会考虑我们的任何一条请求 |
[44:58] | They fear me, Tariq. | 他们害怕我 塔其特 |
[45:01] | They want to destroy me. | 他们想要毁掉我 |
[45:05] | Mr President, in the last year the world has turned on its head. Russia no longer has influence. | 总统阁下在这最后的一年中整个世界格局发生了很大变化 苏联已经不在具有影响力 |
[45:10] | Russia will never abandon Iraq. | 苏联绝对不会遗弃伊拉克 |
[45:15] | Gorbachev will talk, | 戈巴乔夫会站出来的 |
[45:18] | and they will listen. I’ll do my very best. | 到时候他们都会听他的 我也会尽力 |
[45:20] | Your Excellency! | 总统 |
[45:21] | Deliver Gorbachev! | 致电给戈巴乔夫 |
[45:23] | But the, er… | 但是… |
[45:26] | PRESIDENT BUSH ON TV: ‘America will not stand aside. | 美国不会袖手旁观 |
[45:29] | ‘The world will not allow | 整个社会也不会允许 |
[45:31] | ‘the strong to swallow up the weak.’ | 强大会吞噬软弱 |
[45:38] | ‘For the US repsonse we go live to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer live at the Pentagon.’ | 我们现在与美国国防部连线 |
[45:48] | ‘For the US repsonse we go live to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer live at the Pentagon.’ | 我们现在与美国国防部连线 |
[45:58] | ‘The deadline for Iraq to comply with all UN resolutions passed just over four hours ago | 联合国对与伊拉克的裁决已定 |
[46:03] | ‘with no sign of Iraqi forces starting to pull out…’ | 伊拉克军队仍然没有撤军迹象 |
[46:07] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[46:10] | War is now inevitable. | 现在战争无法避免了 |
[46:13] | This is a war that we have already won. | 这是一场已经胜利的战争 |
[46:17] | It takes 30 nations to stand against one single Arab power. | 一共有30个独立国家站出来反对一个阿拉伯政权 |
[46:23] | Already we are glorious. Baba. | 我们国家已经开始荣耀了 爸爸 |
[46:26] | Maybe we are playing into their hands. | 我们会不会中对方的计 |
[46:29] | Maybe we should pull back. | 也许我们应该先撤军 |
[46:32] | Even America would not attack a retreating army. There will be no retreat. | 美国也承诺不会向撤退士兵开火 我们不会撤退 |
[46:36] | But the Americans, they have far superior technology. | 但是美国军队有太多的高科技武器了 |
[46:40] | Smart bombs. Missiles. | 智能炸弹 卫星定位导弹 |
[46:42] | There is a chance we could be obliterated before we even see their faces. | 我们这样做极有可能自取灭亡在前 |
[46:47] | The President has spoken. | 总统已经说了 |
[46:49] | There will be no retreat. | 将不会有撤退 |
[46:51] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[46:53] | Qusay, | 库赛 |
[46:55] | America will not be able to stomach the loss of 10,000 soldiers. | 美国承担不起死伤一万士兵的性命 |
[47:01] | We have the greater will and we will never bow our heads. | 我们有坚定的意志 这种意志将让我们永不低头 |
[47:06] | Never! | 永不妥协! |
[47:08] | Iraq has become the nation we dreamed it would be | 伊拉克已经朝我们梦想的方向进步了 |
[47:13] | and God will be on our side in this, | 上帝也会与我们同在! |
[47:17] | the mother of all battles. | 圣母与我们同行 |
[47:36] | ‘Up to 20 huge explosions shook central Baghdad. | 巴格达巴格达(伊拉克首都)连续发生20次大型爆炸 |
[47:39] | ‘The engines of approaching cruise missiles and allied bombers | 各种巡航导弹和炸弹 |
[47:42] | ‘could be heard across the city.’ | 在城市各个地方爆炸 |
[47:47] | You look tired. You should rest. | 你看上去很累 你应该休息 |
[47:53] | There will be time for rest later. | 再过一会就可以休息了 |
[47:56] | We can stay at the next house for at least four hours. | 我们可以在下一个地点休息四五个小时 |
[47:58] | It’s not far. | 不远了 |
[48:26] | Samira… You are safe. | 萨米拉 你安全了 |
[48:28] | Samira. | 萨米拉 |
[48:33] | She needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[48:40] | Mr President. | 总统 |
[48:57] | She fractured her cheekbone, Mr President, | 她面部骨折严重 |
[49:01] | and of course, she will need stitches. | 当然 她需要缝针 |
[49:05] | See to it. Of course. | 去看看吧 好的 |
[49:18] | Samira. | 萨米拉 |
[49:22] | I have to go. No. | 我必须走了 不 |
[49:25] | I will arrange for you to be taken to safety. | 我会把你安置在安全的地方 |
[49:29] | I have to go, my love. | 我必须走的 亲爱的 |
[49:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:04] | We have a new command post ready for your approval. It is close by. | 我们为你建设了一个新的战地指挥所 就在不远处 |
[50:08] | It is a villa of a loyal party member. | 是皇室成员为你准备的别墅 |
[50:10] | His name is Hafiz. | 他叫哈发奇 |
[50:35] | Baba. | 爸爸 |
[50:37] | Baba. Are you all right? Fine. | 爸爸 你还好吧? 还好 |
[50:39] | Everything’s all ready inside. | 里面什么都准备好了 |
[51:14] | Mr President. I wish we had known you were coming. | 总统 我真希望被告知你的来访 |
[51:17] | I would have prepared things. | 这样我就好准备好一切 |
[51:21] | I must get you out of the city and into hiding. | 我必须把你赶快弄出巴格达 让你躲起来 |
[51:24] | As long as you’re free they cannot claim victory. | 只要你不被抓获 他们就不能宣布胜利 |
[51:29] | I will not hide. | 我不会躲起来的 |
[51:31] | In 300 years, | 300年后 |
[51:34] | the invasion of Kuwait will not look like a mistake. | 对于科威特的入侵 人们就会明白其中道理了 |
[51:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:46] | My wife, Aisha. | 我的妻子 阿沙 |
[51:49] | Can I get you anything? A glass of tea? | 我能给你准备点什么嘛? 茶水还是? |
[51:52] | Tea. Thank you. | 就茶水 谢谢 |
[51:56] | We must prepare. | 我们必须准备好 |
[52:06] | Applaud your victories, my dear citizens. | 对战胜的拍手叫好 |
[52:10] | You have faced the might of 30 countries, | 你们面临30个国家 |
[52:14] | great Iraqis. | 伟大的伊拉克 |
[52:17] | You have won. | 你们已经胜利了 |
[52:20] | You are glorious. | 你们是光荣的 |
[52:23] | How sweet victory is. | 你们会体会到胜利的滋味 |
[52:54] | I am ordering you to stand and fight. Stand and fight! | 我命令你们不许撤退!不许撤退! |
[52:58] | Deserters will be shot. Cowards will be shot. | 逃亡者脱党者都会被枪决 |
[53:01] | Do you understand? | 你们明白了? |
[53:05] | Hussein. | 侯赛因 |
[53:08] | Hussein! | 侯赛因 |
[53:12] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事情? |
[53:15] | The withdrawal from Kuwait is almost complete | 科威特的撤兵几乎已近完成 |
[53:18] | and we believe we have inflicted heavy losses on our enemy. | 但在对付敌人的同时损失惨重 |
[53:22] | I’m ordering our forces to re-group at the border. | 我在命令他们重组队形 |
[53:26] | The coalition would never dare pursue us into our territory. | 联盟国不会有这个勇气进入我们的地界 |
[53:31] | Like that, we can counterattack more effectively. | 再过不久我们就可以有效的反击敌人了 |
[53:35] | Hussein! | 侯赛因! |
[53:41] | It’s too late for lies. 605 00:53:41,200 –> 00:53:44,761 My people report a sustained attack | 没有必要说谎了 我的手下作了详细的报告 |
[53:44] | on the main column retreating along Highway 80. | 我们主要军队撤回八十号公路 |
[53:48] | The army is trapped in the Mutlaa Ridge. | 他们被困在木塔拉地区了 |
[53:51] | We are losing a lot of men. | 我们损失惨重 |
[53:53] | A large number of units are surrendering. | 大量的士兵都已经投降了 |
[53:56] | Or they are deserting. | 还有的跑了 |
[53:59] | Why wasn’t I told this? Have the Americans closed the border? | 我为什么不知道这些事情 美军已经到达我们边境了? |
[54:04] | We expect them to do so in the next couple of hours. | 大约在几小时以后到达 |
[54:08] | Why did you not tell me this? | 这个为什么不告诉我 |
[54:12] | I have not heard these reports. You are the commander of my army! | 我没有收到这样的报道 你是我的指挥官! |
[54:17] | What good would it do? | 这样做有什么好处? |
[54:20] | We’re finished. | 我们结束了 |
[54:23] | There is nothing we can do to stop them. | 我们没法阻止他们的行动 |
[54:25] | STOP IT! | 住口! |
[54:31] | Pull back all of the Republican Guard units. | 撤回所有共和守卫队 |
[54:36] | They must fall back to defend Baldat. | 他们必须撤回来防卫贝达地区 |
[54:40] | Do it now. | 现在就去做 |
[54:50] | ‘This is General Hussein, your commanding officer. | 这是侯赛因将军 行动指挥官 |
[54:54] | ‘There are new orders for all Republican Guard.’ | 有新命令给共和守卫队 |
[55:11] | He is sleeping. | 他还在睡觉 |
[55:17] | To dead men. | 敬那些死去的人 |
[55:19] | Which is what we are. | 我们现在就是死人 |
[55:23] | Better dead than being captured. | 死了总比被抓好 |
[55:26] | How can he sleep? | 他怎么能睡得着? |
[55:32] | What were we thinking, taking on America? | 我们在想什么?和美国作对 |
[55:38] | Can I kill him now? | 我能把他杀了吗? |
[55:44] | No-one would miss him. | 没有人会去想起他的 |
[55:53] | Baba would miss him. | 爸爸会想起他 |
[55:55] | Well, if the Americans come, I’m going to put a bullet in his head. | 如果美国人来了 我会放一颗子弹在他头里 |
[56:02] | If the Americans come, I’ll be pleased to let you. | 如果美国人来了 你也在我脑子上开一枪吧 |
[56:38] | Baba. | 爸爸 |
[56:39] | Baba, wake up. | 爸爸 起来了 |
[56:41] | The Americans have declared a ceasefire. | 美军宣布停火了 |
[56:45] | They are withdrawing to the border. | 他们回撤到边境了 |
[56:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[56:58] | It’s confirmed. | 已经被证实了 |
[57:03] | This comes direct from God. | 这是直接来自上帝的 |
[57:08] | God has chosen life for Saddam Hussein. | 上帝选择了萨达姆侯赛因 |
[57:11] | I need to see my people. | 我需要去见见我的子民 |
[57:13] | I must declare our victory! | 我要去宣布战阵胜利的消息! |
[57:18] | This is a great victory! | 这是伟大的胜利! |
[57:21] | A great victory, my sons! | 伟大的胜利 我的儿子! |
[57:29] | Praise be to Allah for saving Iraq. | 赞美阿拉拯救伊拉克 |
[57:34] | Praise be to Allah for saving Saddam Hussein. | 赞美阿拉拯救萨达姆侯赛因 |
[57:49] | This is MY country. | 这是我的国家! |
[57:55] | This is my country! | 这是我的国家! |
[58:01] | My country! | 我的国家! |