时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Iraq is the nation we dreamed it would be. | 伊拉克正在朝着正确的方向前进 |
[00:08] | I would like to stress our President’s strong desire for peace and stability in the Middle East. | 我想重申一下布什总统期望中东能够稳定和平的强烈愿望 |
[00:25] | Look who you are left with. Men | 你身边留下的 全是害怕你的人 |
[00:33] | 但是萨达姆拒绝了 | |
[00:41] | My father has had many favourites. | 我父亲眼中有很多红人 |
[00:44] | But only one first son. | 但是他只有一个长子 |
[00:46] | Deserters will be shot. Cowards will be shot. Do you understand? | 叛逃者将被枪决 你们明白吗? |
[00:50] | Well, if the Americans come. I’ll put a bullet in his head. | 如果美国人来了 我就先在他脑子上开一枪 |
[00:54] | I’d be pleased to let you. | 你那样做 我不反对 |
[00:56] | This is my country! | 这是我的国家! |
[01:10] | When I was a boy, in Tikrit, | 当时在塔可黎的时候 我还是个孩子 |
[01:13] | a traveller walked through my village. | 一个流浪汉走进我们村庄 |
[01:18] | The villagers stared at the stranger. | 所有的村民都看着他 |
[01:22] | But he kept on walking. | 但是他还是继续往前走 |
[01:24] | untill a old man stop and challenged him. | 一个老头挡住他 并且问 |
[01:28] | “What are you doing here? | “你在这干嘛?” |
[01:31] | “Asking for trouble?” | “找麻烦?” |
[01:34] | The traveller was astonished. “What do you mean?” he said. | “你什么意思”流浪汉回答到 |
[01:39] | “I am not looking for trouble. | 我没有找麻烦啊? |
[01:42] | “I have no weapon, no gun, no knife, | “你看我什么武器都没有 既没刀又没枪” |
[01:46] | “I have nothing.” | “我身上什么武器都没有” |
[01:48] | “But that’s just what I mean,” the old man said. | “我说的就是这一点!”老人回答道。 |
[01:54] | “By walking without a weapon, | “不带武器到处乱走” |
[01:57] | “you are inviting an attack.” | “就等于给别人揍。” |
[02:02] | We are currently surrounded by enemies and collaborators, Qusay. | 我们目前四面受敌 库赛 |
[02:08] | Iraq has a right to protect its people. | 伊拉克有权利保护自己的子民 |
[02:11] | To benefit from the skills of its scientists and engineers. | 运用自己的手段让国家富强起来 |
[02:17] | The presence of weapons inspectors is nothing more than a temporary inconvenience. | 目前所谓的武器核查 只不过是一些小麻烦而已 |
[02:26] | Qusay is becoming powerful. | 库赛已经开始掌权了 |
[02:28] | He is the – President’s son, don’t forget. – So am I. | 他是总统的儿子 -我也是 |
[02:34] | By marriage. | 尽管只是女婿 |
[02:38] | Weapon development is the responsibility of my ministry. | 武器工程部门应该是我的管辖范围 |
[02:42] | Not Qusay’s. | 不是他 |
[02:44] | It should be me in charge of this consignment committee. | 这个项目的物流运作应该由我来完成 |
[02:48] | Hussein, if Saddam says dig a hole, you dig a hole. | 侯赛因 如果萨达姆叫你去吃屎 你也要去 |
[02:53] | Don’t let your ambition control you. | 不要让自己的野心挡住了自己的前途 |
[02:57] | Be patient. | 万事要有耐心 |
[03:02] | How many of these documents do we have to bury? | 我们需要埋掉多少文件? |
[03:06] | We don’t have to bury any. We just watch. | 我们不用动手 只需要指挥他们去埋掉 |
[03:24] | ―萨达姆 侯赛因 | |
[03:40] | Mr Aziz. | 阿奇阁下 |
[03:42] | We seem to be taking an awfully long time to reach the plant. | 到达目的地还需要多长的时间? |
[03:47] | Almost there, Mr Ekeus. | 就快到了 欧卡斯先生 |
[03:49] | Not far now. | 就快到了 |
[03:58] | Stop. Stop. | 停下停下 |
[04:02] | Could you reverse, please. This is not the right way in. | 麻烦你调个头 不是从这个大门进去 |
[04:06] | Mr Aziz, what’s going on? | 阿奇阁下 到底发生什么了? |
[04:08] | Stop the bus. It’s not the correct entrance. Stop the bus, please. | 停下车 -不好意思,但是我们不应该从这走 |
[04:12] | Could you stop the bus right now, please! | 请你立刻将车停下好吗? |
[04:18] | Stop, stop. | 停下停下 |
[04:22] | Everybody come. | 所有人跟我来 |
[04:30] | We are from the United Nations. My name is Rolf Ekeus. | 我们是联合国派来的代表 我是洛夫 欧卡斯 |
[04:34] | It’s all right. Thank you. Mr Ekeus. | 欧卡斯 请等一下 |
[04:36] | Just follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:38] | It’s all right. They can’t stop us from entering the building. | 没事的 他们不能阻止联合国的人进去 |
[04:44] | It’s all right, they’re with me. I beg you, wait a minute please. | 没事的 跟我来 -我请你先等等 欧卡思 |
[04:48] | Listen to me, Mr Aziz… Please… | 听我说 阿奇… |
[04:53] | GUNFIRE | |
[04:55] | Remain calm! There is no need to be alarmed. | 冷静! 没有必要造成恐慌 |
[04:58] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在控制范围内 |
[05:00] | Everybody, please! Remain CALM! | 大家都冷静 |
[05:07] | You should have crashed the bus, Tariq. | 塔其特 你干嘛不直接把车开到悬崖底下? |
[05:10] | With all your inspectors inside. Then they could experience our broken-down hospitals. | 那样的话 你带来的联合国代表就可以享受伊拉克医院的待遇了 |
[05:15] | What’s done is done. | 事情发生就发生了 |
[05:17] | It was unfortunate, but it changes nothing. | 发生这样的事情是很不幸 但是没什么大不了的 |
[05:21] | Except they trust us now even less. Is that possible? | 除了他们现在更加不信任我们了 -真的吗? |
[05:25] | Ekeus must understand the suffering he’s causing Iraq. No produce in the markets. | 欧卡斯必须明白 这就是他们给伊拉克带来的问题 |
[05:30] | No medicines in the hospitals. No books in the schools. | 医院没有医药 学校没有书 |
[05:35] | Baba. Sorry I’m late. Forgive me. | 爸爸 对不起我来晚了 |
[05:42] | So, what are we talking about? | 你们在谈什么东西? |
[05:44] | UN dogs and economic sanctions. | 联合国的走狗(暗指美国内部操作)和他们带来的经济制裁 |
[05:47] | We are reviewing strategies. | 我们在商讨战略方法 |
[06:02] | We should tell them to mind their own fucking business. How is that for an idea? Uday. | 主意?直接叫他们滚他妈的蛋 这个主意怎么样? -态度 乌代 |
[06:15] | If Ekeus has a grievance, then he can come to me. | 如果欧卡斯想抱怨什么 就直接叫他来找我 |
[06:19] | I’ll deal with it. | 我来处理他 |
[06:22] | Now, I don’t want to be disturbed. | 现在我要去休息一下 |
[06:31] | Any brilliant ideas, you say? | 你刚刚问我“有什么好点子?” |
[06:38] | Are you trying to make a fool of me in front of my father? | 你想让我在我父亲面前出丑? |
[06:43] | – What are you doing? – Uday, calm down. | 你在干嘛? -乌代 别这样 |
[06:46] | He tried to make me look a fool. | 他想让我看上去像个傻子一样 |
[06:50] | I was just asking a question. Yes, I have an idea, Hussein. | 我只是问你问题 -我的确有个主意 侯赛因 |
[06:54] | To fucking kill you. | 老子把你现在就做掉 怎么样? |
[06:57] | Uday! Do you like it? | 乌代 -怎么样? |
[07:08] | And the day is coming. | 会有这一天的 |
[07:10] | Uday! | 乌代! |
[07:12] | We are all family here. | 我们都是一家人 |
[07:14] | The day is coming. | 我期待那一天 |
[07:18] | Why do we have to tolerate him? | 我们为什么要忍受这个混蛋? |
[07:21] | He’s a danger. A danger to all of us. | 他是个祸害 对我们大家都有危险 |
[07:24] | – And to this country! – Hussein! | -对国家也有危险! -侯赛因! |
[07:36] | Baba. Ah, Qusay. | 爸爸 啊 库赛你来了 |
[07:39] | You are here. Come, come and see the family tree. | 来 过来 看看我们的家谱 |
[07:43] | Baba, you need to speak to Uday. He and Hussein… Look! | 爸爸你必须和乌代谈谈…他… 你先看这 |
[07:46] | It has been proven. | 已经被证实了 |
[07:48] | There is a clear line. | 而且非常清晰的指明 |
[07:50] | I am descended from the prophet. | 我们今天的行动 是有先知预言的 |
[07:55] | We have royal and holy blood in our veins. | 我们有着皇室的血统 |
[07:58] | We are blessed and favoured! | 我们是被上天眷顾的一代 |
[08:02] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:04] | Yet, this…gift also brings its burdens. | 然而 这样的使命也带来重担 |
[08:10] | Because we have risen so high, we’ve become a target. | 我们自己站的太高了 别人就会把我们当作目标 |
[08:14] | We must always be on our guard, Qusay. | 必须时刻警惕 库赛 |
[08:29] | Yes, go. Go. | 好的 你去忙你的吧 |
[08:59] | What happened to you? Uday happened to me. | 你怎么了? 乌代今天又拿我出气 |
[09:02] | He’s sick in the head. | 那家伙简直是个变态 |
[09:05] | No sooner had your father left, he starts yelling in my face, throwing food at me. Why? | 你父亲刚离开 他就往我脸上丢食物 -为什么? |
[09:10] | Because he’s Uday. He does what he likes. | 因为他是乌代 他做他喜欢做的事情 |
[09:13] | I’ll speak to Baba. No! He should know how Uday is behaving! | 我去告诉爸爸 不! 他应该知道乌代的这种错误行为! |
[09:17] | Don’t you think your father already knows? It would make me appear weak. | 你难道认为你老爸不知道吗? 你告诉了他 只会显示出我的懦弱 |
[09:22] | Leave it. I will deal with it. | 算了 我会处理好的 |
[09:25] | Your father is not interested any more. | 你父亲现在已经不那么相信别人了 |
[09:27] | In you? In anything. | 不相信你? 不相信所有人 |
[09:33] | So Mama, will you be celebrating the national holiday tonight? | 妈妈 今天晚上你要来一起过国庆节吗? |
[09:38] | I doubt it. All of my children will be with their father. | 我还没决定 但是我所有的孩子都会和我老公一起过 |
[09:41] | Because we have to be, Mama. | 那是因为我们没有选择 妈妈 |
[09:44] | I’d rather be at my club. With your Russian prostitutes? | 我更希望能和我俱乐部的人呆在一起 和你的俄罗斯妓女一起? |
[09:56] | Still with the blonde, I understand. | 你父亲现在怎么样?还是天天和那个金发妞混在一起? |
[09:59] | Not really. | 好像没有 |
[10:00] | Yes, really. Eat, Azizzi. | 不用瞒我 吃这个 |
[10:03] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不是傻瓜 |
[10:05] | He’s with no-one, Mama. | 真的没有 妈妈 |
[10:07] | He’s has the weapons inspectors to think about. | 现在光是联合国的武器核查就弄得他手忙脚乱 |
[10:10] | The sanctions. He is writing the Qu’ran with his own blood. | 为了回复联合国的经济制裁 他还写了血书给他们 |
[10:16] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[11:23] | Today is the Day of Days, we celebrate our victory over Iran. | 今天是我们为了庆祝伊朗战争结束的日子 |
[11:28] | Yes, I know. The President is at the disposal of his people. | 我知道 总统需要给人民安排一些活动 |
[11:35] | Mr Ekeus. | 欧卡斯 |
[11:37] | Exactly how many more months, years will these inspections take? | 你的武器核查要拖到什么时候?几个月还是几年? |
[11:43] | After all, you’ve seen everything there is to see several times. | 能给你调查的地方你都去过了 |
[11:48] | continue until such time as I am satisfied I have seen everything. | 总统阁下 核查的整个过程繁忙而且冗长 必须我们说满意 才能结束 |
[11:53] | Today, I meet my people. | 今天 我要向人民进行演讲 |
[11:57] | They petition me for favours. | 他们期待着我能为他们做点什么 |
[11:59] | A tradition on the Day of Days. | 今天是国庆节 |
[12:00] | What do I say to the mother who asks me for milk for her baby? | 对想给自己孩子买奶粉的母亲们 我应该怎么说? |
[12:05] | Do I tell her you are searching for an invisible atomic weapon, | 难道告诉他们 你们在找隐形的核弹头?(布什政府为了得到伊拉克石油开采权暗中让联合国经济制裁伊拉克经济 ) |
[12:09] | and as soon as you find it, then her child can be fed? | 如果你们找到了 他们才可以给孩子喂奶吗? (声称萨达姆政权拥有大规模杀伤性武器 已经被证实是无稽之谈) |
[12:14] | Mr Ekeus, the United Nations are punishing the people of Iraq. | 欧卡思先生 联合国在惩罚的不是政府 而是我的人民 |
[12:20] | For no reason. No reason. | 而且你们根本就没有权利来制裁我国 没有权利! |
[12:23] | YOU can stop this torture. | 你最好尽快停止这样的行径 |
[12:26] | Mr President. | 总统先生! |
[12:28] | Mr President! | 总统先生! |
[12:31] | DOOR SLAMS | (摔门声) |
[12:33] | I will provide you with a list of people I’d like to interview. | 我想访问的对象名单 我会尽快递交给你 |
[12:38] | Mr Ekeus, I… Enjoy the celebrations, Mr Aziz. | 欧卡斯…其实… 国庆节快乐 阿奇阁下 |
[12:57] | Our country’s dying, Saddam. Look at it | 国家正在灭亡.你瞧瞧 萨达姆 |
[13:00] | All it would take is for me to lose my temper with Uday just once | 只要我和乌代有一次正面的冲突 |
[13:06] | and we could be one of them. | 我就会和他们一样了 |
[13:08] | Look at them, the poor wretches. | 看看他们 可怜的人们 |
[13:11] | Then I suggest you don’t lose your temper! | 所以你要学会控制自己的情绪 |
[13:19] | Enter! Efta! | 快点开车! |
[13:26] | Are we selling it as this? With Medical Aid labels? | 我们就这样带着商标卖出去? |
[13:30] | Of course not, we’re going to change the labels. | 当然不会了 商标必须换掉 |
[13:33] | Drive it into Jordan first thing in the morning. | 明天早上必须全部运到约旦河附近 |
[13:35] | Sell it there. Everything accounted for? | 全部卖掉 货物数量核对过了? |
[13:39] | Yes, sir. Unload the rest of the trucks. | 是的 长官 把其他货物全部卸下来 |
[13:46] | Did you hear what I said? | 听见没有? |
[13:48] | Unload them. | 卸下物资 |
[13:50] | There’s somebody waiting to see you. | 长官 有个人想见你 |
[13:58] | Hey…golden boy! | 又见面了 大红人 |
[14:03] | Do you like my new gun? | 喜欢我这只枪吗? |
[14:07] | I’m taking your trucks and everything that’s in them. | 从现在开始 所有物资都归我 |
[14:12] | What are you going to do about that? | 你有什么想说的吗? |
[14:16] | The trucks and the contents | 车上所有物资 |
[14:18] | belong to the people of Iraq. | 包括急救医用物资 |
[14:21] | Emergency aid. | 属于伊拉克人民 |
[14:24] | And yet, you’re selling it on the black market. | 但是你却要将其倒卖 |
[14:29] | Hasta la vista, baby! | “永别了我的宝贝~”(美国电影【终结者2:审判日】中经典台词) |
[14:48] | Why didn’t you warn me? How? He had a gun. It’s Mr Uday! | 你干嘛不事先给提醒我一下? -他是乌代王子呀长官 而且他有枪…. |
[14:54] | What is Uday doing here? | 乌代在这干嘛? |
[14:57] | He’s taking the trucks. But that is our money. | 货被他扣押了 那是我们的物资啊? |
[15:00] | So now it is his money. | 现在变成他的钱了 |
[15:03] | It’s time for us to act, brother, before it’s too late. | 是时候行动了 以免太迟 |
[15:56] | Tonight! Does it have to be tonight? | 今晚?为什么必须是今天晚上呢? |
[16:00] | Go hurry them up. | 去催催他们 |
[16:03] | Hussein, this is crazy. Hussein! | 这简直太疯狂了 侯赛因! |
[16:14] | Raghad? My dress. | 过来帮帮我 |
[16:17] | KNOCK ON DOOR Come in! | 进来! |
[16:19] | Raghad, we have to leave. | 我们必须走了 |
[16:22] | It’s a party. We won’t be late. | 是派对而已 我们不会迟到的 |
[16:24] | We want to look perfect. | 我们想看上去漂亮一些 |
[16:27] | Please. Hurry up. | 可以 但是快一点 |
[16:29] | Two minutes. OK. Ignore him, sister. Two minutes, no more. | 两分钟 只给你们两分钟 |
[16:45] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[16:49] | You. Follow me. | 你 跟我过来 |
[17:02] | GRUNTING AND SOBBING | |
[17:06] | HEADBOARD BANGS | |
[17:30] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[17:33] | I haven’t finished with you. | 我还没弄完呢 |
[17:37] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:43] | Uday…not tonight. | 乌代 今天不要捣乱 |
[17:47] | Not here. | 别在这 |
[17:58] | Go. | 走吧 |
[18:02] | And take the glasses with you. | 拿上你的盘子 |
[18:11] | Make sure you clean your nose. | 擦干净你的鼻子 |
[18:30] | Hussein, we’re going miles out of our way. What’s happening? | 侯赛因 这路不对呀? 我们到底要去什么地方 |
[18:34] | I told you, there is something I have to do. | 我告诉你我必须做的事情 |
[18:37] | What? Habibi. | 怎么了哈比提 |
[18:41] | Are you feeling unwell? | 你是不是生病了? |
[18:45] | We’re not going to the party. | 其实没有什么派对 |
[18:48] | What? Hussein? They would’ve found out sooner or later. | 什么? 他们迟早会发现的 |
[18:53] | Hussein, what’s going on?! Ali! | 侯赛因 到底发生什么了? |
[18:56] | Ali! Hussein and Saddam Kamel. Have they arrived yet with my sisters? | 阿里!侯赛因和我姐姐他们到了吗? |
[19:01] | I haven’t seen them. | 我没看见她们 |
[19:05] | Then check that they’ve left – the President will be ready any moment. | 他们已经离开了 总统那边也快准备好了 |
[19:09] | And he wants his family around him. | 他要求家人全部出席 |
[19:12] | Uday! Uday! | 乌代!乌代! |
[19:14] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪? |
[19:17] | What? Jordan. We have discussed this before. | 去约旦 以前我们说过的 |
[19:22] | Your father cannot see past Qusay. Uday is running wild, every time I meet him he threatens to kill me. | 你父亲已近开始纵容乌代了 好几次威胁要杀了我 |
[19:28] | It’s true, Raghad. You are my wife. Rana is my brother’s wife. | 是真的 拉吉 你是我太太 现在必须支持我 |
[19:33] | Yes, but not now! | 当然支持 但是不是现在啊! |
[19:36] | Not tonight! Now is the time. | 在今天那么重要的日子 这不是个正确的决定! |
[19:38] | Sanctions are killing Iraq everyday. | 经济制裁正在扼杀伊拉克的人民 |
[19:40] | And as long as your father is in power, they will never be lifted. | 只要你父亲还在掌权 这种现象就不会消失 |
[19:44] | Iraq needs a fresh start. We need a new leader. | 伊拉克需要一个新的开始 我们也需要一个新的领导 |
[19:51] | And you think that’s you! | 你认为你可以代替他? |
[19:59] | They left almost two hours ago. | 他们两小时前就离开了 |
[20:02] | Have you followed the route? It’s been done. | 有没有跟踪他们? 已经开始了 |
[20:06] | No accidents have been reported. | 但是没有任何交通事故报道 |
[20:09] | Something’s wrong. | 一定发生什么了 |
[20:21] | Hussein, let me try to speak to Baba. | 侯赛因 先让我和爸爸谈谈 |
[20:24] | If I thought I had that option, I would’ve taken it. | 如果我有选择 我早就选了 |
[20:30] | Can you please trust me? | 你能相信我吗? |
[20:41] | General Hussein, please, carry on. | 侯赛因将军?对不起 请过去吧 |
[21:02] | Everything is ready? Your sisters. Baba. | 所有的一切都准备好了?你姐姐呢? |
[21:05] | We have a crisis. What is it? | 爸爸 我们有麻烦了 什么麻烦? |
[21:09] | Hussein and Saddam Kamel may have crossed the border into Jordan. | 侯赛因和卡米尔他们可能已近跨越边境线了 |
[21:14] | Where are my daughters? | 我女儿在哪? |
[21:17] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[21:20] | Where are my daughters? | 我女儿呢? |
[21:23] | We don’t know. We think they’ve gone too. | 我也不清楚 但是我认为她们也叛逃了 |
[22:01] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[22:03] | TRAITOR! | 叛徒! |
[22:08] | Sat at my table with my daughter, and all the time he was planning to betray me. His country. | 和老子坐在一起吃饭 原来就是为了盘算我! 一切都是为他自己着想! |
[22:14] | He was talking to the CIA. | 美国中央情报局一定找他问话了 |
[22:16] | Baba. We have specialists. I can eliminate him. | 爸爸 我身边有帮手 可以将他暗杀 |
[22:19] | I can do that. No. I could do it. Baba I want to do it. I said no! We have to bring them back. | 我也可以帮忙 -不 -爸爸,我想帮忙 -不行 我们必须把他带回来 |
[22:24] | Mr President! | 总统阁下 |
[22:26] | Saddam… | 萨达姆 |
[22:31] | ..I swear, I know nothing about this. | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[22:35] | My nephew is a law unto himself. | 我小侄子太鲁莽了 |
[22:42] | Ali. | 阿里 |
[22:46] | Your loyalty is not in question. | 我从来没有怀疑过你 |
[22:49] | I will need your assistance. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[22:52] | Anything. | 所有的一切我都会做的 |
[22:53] | Hussein trusts you. You must go and speak to him. | 侯赛因相信你 你必须和他谈谈 |
[22:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:59] | If it’s about Uday and an apology is needed, then Uday will apologise. | 如果的确是乌代做错 我会让乌代道歉的 |
[23:03] | He will go with you. | 他会与你随行 |
[23:05] | But keep a low profile in Jordan. | 但是记得在约旦必须低调 |
[23:08] | It will be best for all of us to sort this out behind closed doors. I will do everything I can. | 家里面人的想法不要让外人知道(【教父】的格言) 我会尽到一切努力的 |
[23:13] | Everything. | 竭尽全力 |
[23:31] | So different from Baghdad. | 和巴格达不一样啊 |
[23:34] | So alive. | 生机盎然 |
[23:39] | What rank are you? I’m here to determine what’s true and what’s not. | 你是什么职务? 我是来着判断你的身份真假的 |
[23:45] | You think I come here and risk my life to tell lies? | 你认为我冒着生命危险来欺骗你? |
[23:51] | No, thanks. I trust you are capable of delivering messages to your superiors in Langley. | 谢谢了 我不喝 -我想你应该可以给你的上级传达消息是吧? |
[23:57] | That’s not quite how it works. | 我们不是这样运作的 |
[24:00] | We have a common interest in replacing Saddam Hussein. | 在伊拉克问题上 我们都有共同的利益 |
[24:03] | Correct? Possibly, yes. | 对吗? -正确 |
[24:05] | Before we proceed any further, | 在事情有任何发展之前 |
[24:08] | I require formal assurances you will place your organisation at my disposal. | 我想你拿出一部分人力来供我指挥 |
[24:13] | In return, and upon my succession to Saddam as President, I will be able to guarantee future oil supplies. | 作为回报 当我继任伊拉克总统之后 我用石油的供应来满足你们 |
[24:20] | Subject of course to future military assistance. | 当然 前提你们要给我提供军事上的保护 |
[24:25] | It may be a little more complicated than that. | 可能事情要比你想的复杂些 |
[24:28] | Do you have any other options? | 你们还有其它的选择? |
[24:30] | Any other candidates for President? | 其它的总统候选人? |
[24:35] | What sort of coup is the CIA planning? | 你们中央情报局 葫芦里到底卖的什么药? |
[24:43] | Lucky guess. When Langley sees what I have to show them, it won’t be at all complicated. | 还真让他猜到了? -当兰利的人民看到了我的成果 一切就很简单了 |
[24:50] | Well, that may be a good place to start. | 也许你说的没错 |
[24:54] | Before we proceed any further. | 在下一步之前 |
[24:56] | I will require formal assurances. | 我想先要求正式的书面保证 |
[25:05] | I always knew he was a snake. | 我一直都知道他是个小人 |
[25:07] | He has bought shame to the door of the Al Majids. | 给你们阿里家族蒙羞 |
[25:13] | He’s put all the Al Majids in danger. | 把你家族的人都弄到水深火热之中 |
[25:40] | I suspect the king will want us to dine with him tonight. | 我想国王今天晚上会与我们共餐 |
[25:44] | Make sure you wear something nice. | 穿好看点 |
[25:48] | Ah, there you are. | 找到了 |
[25:51] | Ekeus will have a seizure. He’s been searching for this for years. | 欧卡斯会来找这个东西的 他等了好几年了 |
[25:55] | You’re giving up Iraq’s secrets! | 你会暴露伊拉克的秘密的 |
[25:59] | Habititi, we have a million secrets in Iraq. | 哈比提 伊拉克全是秘密 |
[26:03] | But that’s all we have. You have no idea who you’re dealing with, do you? | 这秘密正是我们的武器 -你完全都不知道自己在做什么 |
[26:09] | worked with my father and you still think you can win? | 你和我父亲打那么久交道,你觉得还可以赢过他? |
[26:14] | You know nothing about him. | 你对他一无所知 |
[26:17] | Raghad…go find a nice dress to wear. | 去找一件漂亮的裙子穿上 |
[26:31] | The king will see you now. | 国王现在可以见你们了 |
[26:36] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[26:46] | Your majesty, how good of you to see us. | 国王 很高兴见到你 |
[26:50] | You know my foreign minister, Mr Kabariti. Hello, Mr Kabariti. | 这是我的外交部长 卡巴尔提 |
[27:02] | Your majesty, foreign minister, we are all men of experience here. | 陛下 外交部长 我们谈话就不拐弯抹角了 |
[27:07] | A misunderstanding has arisen involving our cousin General Hussein Kamel Al Majid. | 这一切都是我侄子侯赛因将军引起的误会 |
[27:12] | We wish to clear up this misunderstanding, | 我们希望能够消除这种误会 |
[27:16] | so Uday and I have come in friendship to invite Hussein to return to Baghdad. | 乌代王子和我这次来的原因 就是希望能够将他们接回巴格达 |
[27:22] | To his family. After all, this is a family matter. | 回到家里面 坦白说 这些只是家事 |
[27:25] | Not political. That will not be possible, I’m afraid. | 绝对不是政治原因 -恐怕事情没你说的那么简单 而且不可能做到 |
[27:32] | In what way is this reasonable request not possible? | 为什么说我们这种正当的要求是不可能做到的呢 |
[27:36] | Hussein Kamel has asked me for political asylum. | 侯赛因已经正式要求了政治庇护 |
[27:43] | He fears for his safety were he to return to Iraq. | 回到伊拉克对他将会是产生威胁 |
[27:47] | He fears for his safety. He said that? | 担心自己的安全?他真的那么说了? |
[27:50] | What about the safety of my sisters? | 谁来担心我姐姐的安全? |
[27:53] | They are here against their will. I have a right to see them. | 她们是被强迫带到这个地方的 我有权与她们见面 |
[27:57] | Your sisters have made it clear that their place is with their husbands. | 你姐姐的立场也很明确 跟随着她的丈夫 |
[28:01] | I respect their wish. | 我尊重她们的决定 |
[28:04] | I want to hear it from them. Where are they? | 我想听她亲口说 她们在哪? |
[28:06] | Gentlemen, that really is all we have to say on the matter. | 先生们 这就是我们目前能为你们提供的情况了 |
[28:11] | Baba isn’t going to be happy. | 我父亲会很不高兴的 |
[28:16] | Hear me? | 你明白那个意思? |
[28:18] | My father will NOT be pleased. | 我父亲会非常的不高兴 |
[28:24] | Your majesty, foreign minister, thank you. | 陛下 外交部站 谢谢你们的款待 |
[28:29] | For nothing! | 很快你们就尝会到苦头的! |
[28:36] | General Hussein Kamel Al Majid is believed to be sheltering in the royal palace in Amman. | 侯赛因将军一行人被安置在安曼(约旦首都) 而且得到严密政治庇护 |
[28:42] | I can hold Iraq like this, | 伊拉克的命运将掌握在我的手中 |
[28:45] | better than Saddam holds it now. | 我将让国家免受萨达姆侯赛因带来的痛苦 |
[28:47] | With UN weapons inspector Rolf Ekeus and his team still in Iraq, searching for illegal weapons | 与此同时 联合国的武器核查员-洛夫 欧卡斯也在寻找非法武器 |
[28:53] | and an economy crippled by UN sanctions, | 以及被经济制裁后的各种现象 |
[28:58] | This defection is a further blow to Saddam Hussein’s previously unshakable hold on power in Iraq. | 这充分的揭露了萨达姆侯赛因之前提到所谓“坚不可摧”的经济谎言 |
[29:04] | We left Iraq because we had nothing left in Iraq. Iraq is dying. | 我们离开伊拉克是因为伊拉克已经被荒废了 国家正在灭亡 |
[29:07] | We are trying to save Iraq. | 我只是想拯救伊拉克 |
[29:09] | I can’t believe he could do such a thing. | 真的不敢相信他会那么做 |
[29:13] | To stand before the world and denounce our country. | 居然站在全世界面前公然指责自己的国家 |
[29:19] | My President, I can only ensure mine and my family’s absolute devotion, to you and Iraq. | 总统 我只能向你保证我家族与我对您的完全忠诚 |
[29:25] | Ali…this is not your fault. | 阿里 这不是你的错 |
[29:30] | There are traitors | 他们是叛徒 |
[29:32] | all around us. | 只会盘算我们 |
[29:34] | All controlled by CIA and by Hussein. | 都是美国中央情报局一手操纵的 |
[29:40] | But we are watching them, my friend. And we will strike back. | 但这一切我们都知道 下面就是我们怎么反击了 |
[29:46] | I want you to increase surveillance. | 我要你增加边境的边防力度 |
[29:50] | Anyone acting suspiciously is to be picked up and bought in immediately for questioning. | 任何行踪可疑的必须立刻带过来质问 |
[29:56] | Make sure Ekeus does not leave the country. | 而且保证欧卡斯不能离开伊拉克 |
[29:59] | Mr Ekeus? Yes. Your flight to Jordan has been delayed. | 欧卡斯先生吗? -是的 您飞往约旦的航班有延误 |
[30:03] | Mr Deputy Tariq Aziz would like to see you. | 而且塔奇克副主席想见见你 |
[30:06] | When Ekeus arrives, Tariq, you are to give him everything. | 当欧卡斯到达后 塔奇克你必须给他看我们的所有武器 |
[30:09] | Everything? All of it – research, drawings, blueprints, equipment. | 所有的东西? -对 所有的 我们的规划图 武器库 所有的工事 |
[30:15] | We move it to Hussein’s farm and we give them everything. | 把所有一切都运到侯赛因那家伙的农场 |
[30:19] | Tariq and Qusay will oversee the operation. | 塔奇克和库赛监督整个执行过程 |
[30:22] | But Baba, that means we lose. | 但是父亲 这样不久意味我们输了? |
[30:26] | No. The traitor will lose. | 不 输的是对方 |
[30:28] | We cut his throat. | 因为我们不仅断绝了他们的消息来源 |
[30:30] | Without any new information, he is nothing but a refugee. | 也可以扭曲之前他所提供给联合国的情报 那样一来 他就只是个普通逃犯 |
[30:34] | Without a story to tell, | 他说的故事只要没人相信 |
[30:37] | he is unworthy of protection. | 他就不值得政治保护了 |
[30:42] | Mr Ekeus, may I assure you there will be no further obstacles to our co-operation. | 欧卡斯先生 我向你担保 在我们双方的共同合作上不会再遇到一点妨碍 |
[30:47] | You and the Anscombe team should consider yourselves honoured guests here in Iraq. | 你的人员和你应该得到伊拉克的尊贵待遇 |
[30:53] | I’m pleased to hear what you say. | 非常荣幸听到你们这样说 |
[30:55] | It is unfortunate this level of co-operation was not evident from the outset. | 但是很遗憾这件事从一开始没有能够得到很好的支持 |
[31:00] | Of course, Mr Ekeus, and we share in your sentiments. | 这个我们很抱歉 对于给你带来的不便 请多包涵 |
[31:03] | Now if you permit us, we have uncovered yet more information | 遇过你允许 我们还能为你提供更多的真实情报 |
[31:07] | hidden by General Al Majid from both us and you. | 包括侯赛因向我们双方都隐藏的东西 |
[31:11] | My son will show you. | 我儿子会亲自带领你核查整个区域 |
[31:49] | Mr Ekeus, we have been enemies before. | 欧卡斯先生 我们以前曾经是敌人 |
[31:52] | But now I am glad we meet as friends. | 很高兴这次能以朋友的身份见面 |
[31:57] | Perhaps you will take a seat, General Hussein? | 侯赛因将军也许你能先坐下? |
[32:01] | So…where should we begin? | 我们要从哪开始谈? |
[32:08] | You see, what you have been chasing are mirages. | 你瞧 其实你所追查的化学武器只是海市蜃楼 |
[32:13] | All weapons, biological and chemical missiles have been destroyed. | 所有的生物化学武器已经被摧毁 |
[32:19] | This is before or after inspections began? | 这是在联合国核查开始以前的事情还是核查开始以后? |
[32:22] | Since 1991. Ah.、 | 自从1991年开始就是这样 |
[32:24] | Yes. | 的确是这样 |
[32:27] | Don’t underestimate yourself, Mr Ekeus. | 别太低估你自己了欧卡斯先生 |
[32:30] | You are very effective in Iraq. | 你在伊拉克办事还是非常有效率的 |
[32:32] | Sooner or later you would have discovered them. And you would have justified any action you chose. | 迟早你会发现这些武器 我说的话也会得到证实 |
[32:39] | You expect us to take your word for it that all weapons were destroyed. | 你的意思是我们应该相信你说的话?所有武器都没了? |
[32:44] | They were a liability. Not an asset. | 武器只是国家的负担 而不是有用的资产 |
[32:48] | We understood that we had something far more valuable than the war-heads. | 我们彼此都明白 像知识这种东西是远远比核弹头要重要的 |
[32:54] | We had the knowledge and the expertise. | 我们有专家 也具有这个知识能力 |
[32:58] | And that you will agree, is where the true value lies. | 这就是你能知道我说的是真话 |
[33:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:03] | Iraq’s future capability is still of primary concern. | 伊拉克的未来仍然是我们考虑的重中之重 |
[33:07] | Are these the papers you have brought us today? | 你带来的这些是什么呢? |
[33:11] | These are but a sample. | 这些只是些基本样本 |
[33:15] | They present the blueprint for the entire weapon program. | 描述总统的蓝图 包括很多武器计划 |
[33:23] | We have seen them already. | 可惜我们已经看过了 |
[33:27] | The Iraqi Government disclosed them a few days ago. | 伊拉克政府几天前向我们透露了 |
[33:31] | That cannot be true. They were discovered in a chicken shed outside Baghdad. | 那怎么可能? 他们就藏在离巴格达不远处的几个小棚子里面 |
[33:38] | A chicken shed? | 几个小棚子? |
[33:40] | According to your president, the shed belongs to you. | 而且根据你们总统说的 那些是你的棚子 |
[33:45] | This is a joke. He also claims that you have been acting alone in concealing information. No. | 这真是玩笑 -而且他还指出 你是独立操作掩盖计划的 -不是这样 |
[33:51] | With a view to a meeting not dissimilar to this one. | 包括今天这场会面 想必也是你的烟雾弹吧? |
[33:55] | I am not responsible for the concealment of information. | 对于掩盖武器事件我没有一点关联 |
[34:00] | This is another joke. A lie. Surely you do not believe THEM?! | 这只是个谎言 难道你相信他们? |
[34:07] | Would you like a glass of water, General? | 你想先喝杯水吗? |
[34:25] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[34:29] | He gave them everything. | 他给了他们所有一切 |
[34:32] | You never understood him, did you? | 你永远都不了解他对不对? |
[34:38] | The most important thing to my father is loyalty. | 忠诚 是我父亲最看重的东西 |
[34:49] | By the way, | 顺便说说 |
[34:52] | the king would like us to move out of the hotel and into an apartment. | 国王要我们搬出酒店 |
[34:57] | That was just one battle. | 这只是战争的一个回合 |
[35:00] | I still have value. | 我对他们来说任然还有利用价值! |
[35:04] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[35:15] | Of course. | 当然想我女儿们了 |
[35:18] | I can’t bear to think that | 她们的出走我简直想都不敢想 |
[35:21] | And the grandchildren. | 还有我的孙儿们 |
[35:23] | Is it right that they should grow up in a foreign land? | 难道他们应该在那种地方长大? |
[35:27] | Saddam, what do you want me to do? | 萨达姆 你想我怎么做? |
[35:30] | I want them home. | 我想他们回来 |
[35:33] | Will they be safe? They are my daughters. | 你保证他们全部的安全? 他们是我的女儿 |
[35:35] | Will they be safe? | 你保证? |
[35:42] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[35:46] | I want you to speak to them. Tell them that I understand that they’ve been taken against their will. | 我想和他们好好谈谈 告诉她们 我知道她们是被迫于无奈的 |
[35:52] | I know none of this is their fault. | 我知道这不是他们的错 |
[35:55] | Just tell them… | 告诉她们好吗… |
[35:57] | that I want them to come home. | 我想他们回家 |
[36:01] | I understand you gave a telephone interview last week | 你是不是上周打过一通电话 |
[36:04] | to the editor of the Jordanian newspaper Bilat. | 给约旦的一个新闻记者 |
[36:08] | What of it? | 又怎样? |
[36:09] | I understand that you threatened to kill him. | 你威胁要杀他们 |
[36:11] | I wish to see the king. Our accommodation is unacceptable. | 我只是想见见国王而已 这的居住条件太糟糕了 |
[36:16] | Being a journalist, he recorded the discussion. | 他作为一名记者 已经录下的谈话内容 |
[36:21] | You can clearly be heard threatening to kill him. | 你说的话可是每句都录下来了 |
[36:24] | The phrase you used was, “I will cut you up piece by piece.” | 原话是“我会把你慢慢剥皮” |
[36:27] | That’s what you say I said. | 这是你听到的? |
[36:31] | Then I agree. General, he is intending to take you to court over these threats. | 又怎么样? -他会把你告上法庭的 |
[36:36] | To court? | 法庭? |
[36:42] | This is absurd. I have to remind you, this is not Iraq. | 可笑 -容许我提醒你将军 现在你不是在伊拉克 |
[36:46] | In Jordan, we all live under the rule. | 约旦是一个法制国家 |
[36:48] | PHONE RINGS | (电话响) |
[36:51] | Leave it! | 不要接 |
[36:53] | Yes? ..Mama! | 谁?妈妈! |
[37:07] | Why are we sitting out here on show? Saddam has assassins everywhere. | 我们为什么坐在这种公共场合? 萨达姆到处都是杀手 |
[37:11] | We’re not on show, we’re having a cup of coffee. Don’t you like it? | 在这只是喝杯咖啡而已 你不喜欢? |
[37:16] | I demand guarantees of protection. | 我想要你们的完全保护 |
[37:18] | In return for what? I have given you everything. | 你拿什么来换呢? -我已经给了你们所有的一切 |
[37:23] | I know how Iraq works. | 我知道伊拉克内部运作的每个细节 |
[37:25] | I know how Saddam Hussein thinks. | 我知道萨达姆真实的想法 |
[37:27] | I’ve been at his right hand for more than ten years. | 有十年 我曾经是他的左右手 |
[37:31] | It’s because of that no free Iraqi will come near you. | 正是这个原因 所以没有人愿意靠近你 |
[37:34] | You were part of his killing machine, Hussein. | 你只是萨达姆的计划的一部分 |
[37:37] | And we’ve got plenty of other options. | 这就是说我们还有其他的人选 |
[37:40] | You’re on your own now. I’m sorry. | 你现在自求多福吧 很抱歉 |
[37:45] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[37:49] | That’s it?! | 没别的了? |
[37:52] | That’s all that America has to offer? | 这就是美国的诚意? |
[38:00] | Yeah, and the truth of it is, | 是的 而且事实是 |
[38:02] | we don’t even mean it. | 我们只是在你面前装有诚意而已 |
[38:04] | Watch out for assassins, General! | 将军 小心四周到处都是想杀你的人 |
[38:29] | PHONE RINGS | (电话响) |
[38:51] | Yes. Hussein. | 谁 是我 侯赛因 |
[38:55] | It’s Amo Saddam. | 我是萨达姆 |
[38:58] | Your President. | 总统? |
[38:59] | I am sending you a letter. | 给你的信件收到没 |
[39:02] | What is written is the truth. | 上面说的句句都是实话 |
[39:05] | Neither I nor my sons will harm you or your brother. | 现在整个家族不会为难你 |
[39:10] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:13] | You are the husband of my daughter | 你是我女儿深爱的男人 |
[39:17] | and the father of my beloved grandchildren. | 是我小孙孙们的爸爸 |
[39:23] | It is time for you to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[40:06] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他? |
[40:09] | I’ve known him for a long time. | 我毕竟和他共事那么多年 |
[40:11] | He is a man of his word. | 他是个说话算话的人 |
[40:15] | Yes, I believe him. Then you are a fool, Hussein. | 我相信他 -那么你就真的蠢到家了 |
[40:19] | He says himself, why would he harm the husbands of his daughters? The fathers of his grandchildren? | 他自己都说了 为什么要去故意伤害他女儿的丈夫 |
[40:24] | Because you betrayed him. And we will be punished. | 你都已经出卖他了! -最多不过就是简单惩罚 |
[40:27] | We will be out of office for some time. | 我们最多被离职一段时间 |
[40:29] | No matter, anything is better than this. | 小问题啊 情况在坏都比这个好 |
[40:33] | We will make the best of things here. | 就在这吧 我们好好想想怎么过 |
[40:36] | Raghad, there is nothing here for us. | 拉吉 这没有我们的一席之地 |
[40:40] | You don’t seem to understand how much your father relied on me. | 你似乎不了解你父亲是如何器重我 |
[40:46] | Raghad, you didn’t hear his voice. | 拉吉 你没听到他当时的声音 |
[40:48] | He was speaking the truth. | 我知道他还相信我 |
[40:52] | He will forgive us. He does not forgive traitors! | 他会原谅我们的 -他从来不会原谅一个叛徒 |
[41:02] | We were doing routine searches on the road from Amman to Baghdad and that’s when we found it. | 这是今天在例行搜查安曼至巴格达路段的时候 路边发现的东西 |
[41:08] | A satellite phone? It must be CIA. | 卫星电话?一定是中情局的 |
[41:12] | Yes. This is Hussein’s doing. | 这就是侯赛因他们的玩意 |
[41:16] | His weakness has allowed these vipers to believe they can seize power. | 他的软弱让这些美国人有机可乘 |
[41:21] | But you will change that, Qusay. | 你来搞定这个事情 库赛 |
[41:24] | You are the man… | 你要到达一个… |
[41:27] | Hussein can never be. | 侯赛因永远都达不到的高度 |
[41:30] | Shall we make the arrests? | 展开逮捕行动? |
[41:32] | No, no. We have the system. | 不 不 我们有这样一套系统了 |
[41:36] | Let’s use it. | 今天就试试看 |
[41:38] | We do nothing but listen. | 我们什么都不做 就只是听听他们的内容 |
[41:40] | This phone belongs to a CIA spy. | 电话属于中央情报局 |
[41:43] | Other traitors will soon be calling it with information. | 其他想叛逃的人一定会用联系这个电话来提供消息 |
[41:55] | What? | 什么? |
[41:57] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[42:00] | We shouldn’t go back. We are going home. | 我们不应该回去 -我们是回家而已 |
[42:03] | It has been decided. No. | 已经决定 -不 |
[42:05] | Yes. I don’t want to die! | 必须走 -我还不想死 |
[42:07] | Refuse to go back, brother, and you will die. Because I will kill you! | 你拒绝的话照样会死 我亲自解决你! |
[42:14] | I will not be nothing! | 我不想一事无成! |
[43:06] | This looks like them. | 这个车像是他们的 |
[43:09] | Hey. | 注意点 |
[43:10] | No-one is to be harmed. OK? | 不要伤害任何一个人 好吗? |
[43:20] | A madman comes to greet us. Welcome home. | 那个疯子来了 -欢迎回家 |
[43:23] | We’ve missed you… | 我们好想你啊… |
[43:27] | golden boy. | 红人啊 |
[43:29] | Frightened? | 怕不怕? |
[43:31] | Hussein, Saddam Kamel | 侯赛因 萨达姆卡米尔 |
[43:35] | out of the car. Why? Get out of the car! | 出来 为什么?快下车 |
[43:38] | What’s happening? Where are you taking them? They won’t be harmed. Baba’s given his word. | 怎么回事?你们要带他们去什么地方? -他们会没事的 爸爸保证过了 |
[43:42] | You and Rana are going straight to Mama. | 你们两个直接去妈妈住的地方 |
[43:46] | Get out. | 下车吧 |
[43:48] | We will be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[43:51] | Get out. One of my drivers will take over from here. | 下车 我这有个司机会从这开始接手 |
[44:14] | Your weapons, gentlemen. | 交出你们武器 |
[44:28] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[44:41] | Take off your shirts. What? He said take off your shirts! | 把衣服脱了 -什么? -叫你把军装脱了 |
[44:45] | And your berets. | 还有贝雷帽 |
[44:48] | You are not fit to wear the uniform of Iraq. | 你们没资格穿伊拉克军队制服 |
[45:07] | Sign the papers. | 签字吧 |
[45:11] | This is your agreement to a divorce from my sisters. | 这是你们与我们姐妹们的离婚协议书 |
[45:14] | Divorce? But I don’t want a divorce. | 离婚?我不想离婚啊? |
[45:18] | This is what the President wants. | 这是总统的安排 |
[45:23] | Sign it. | 快签字 |
[45:28] | The President says you’re nothing to him now | 你们现在对总统来说 什么都不是了 |
[45:32] | and you will be taken to your father’s house. | 你们会被带往你父亲的住处 |
[45:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:56] | At least we’re alive. | 至少我们能保命 |
[45:59] | We are divorced. | 我们和她们离婚了(家族关系断裂) |
[46:05] | I am nothing. | 我什么都不是了 |
[46:10] | We have done as you requested, Baba. | 一切都照您的要求办了 爸爸 |
[46:12] | We traced the callers to the CIA satellite phone. | 果然有人打电话联系中情局 |
[46:15] | We have produced almost 800 names. | 至少有800个联系人的名单 |
[46:19] | It seems Hussein was not the only one talking to the Americans. | 看来不止侯赛因一个人想往美国跑 |
[46:25] | Show me the faces of these traitors. | 让我看看这些叛徒的样子 |
[46:31] | SLIDE PROJECTOR CLICKS | (幻灯机声音) |
[46:45] | MEN SHOUT | (吵闹声) |
[47:11] | PHONE RINGS | (电话响) |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 谁? |
[47:13] | CIA? | 中情局吗? |
[47:16] | This is Saddam Hussein, the President of Iraq. | 我是伊拉克总统 萨达姆侯赛因 |
[47:19] | I’m calling you to tell you that your boys are now… | 打电话来通知你们一下 你们的小老鼠 |
[47:23] | my guests. | 现在在我的笼子里 |
[47:26] | It is unlikely you will be seeing them again. | 想在见这些小宠物 恐怕不可能了 |
[47:35] | America wants to control Iraq. | 美国想要控制伊拉克 |
[47:39] | They will never give up… | 除非我死了 |
[47:41] | until I’m gone. | 要不然他们不会轻易得逞 |
[47:47] | Cousin Ali, I’m sure you understand the pain that your nephews have caused me. | 阿里堂兄 你应该能明白你侄儿子给我带来的痛苦 |
[47:52] | Very much so, your President. | 当然 总统阁下 |
[47:55] | I would be within my rights to exact vengeance for the damage they have caused. | 对这件事情 我的态度一直都是比较容忍的 |
[48:00] | And I have given my word that neither I nor my sons will harm them and I’m a man of my word. | 而且我也保证过 我和我儿子是不会对他们构成威胁的 记住我是个说话算话的人 |
[48:06] | Yet this stain of dishonour and betrayal is there for all to see. | 但是他们所遗留的污迹 世人还是能够很清晰的看见 |
[48:11] | It is the entire Al Majid family who must carry this stain to their graves. | 你们整个阿里家族 会带着这种耻辱一直到入土那一天 |
[48:17] | Unless, of course… | 当然 解决办法总是有… |
[48:19] | it is removed. | 就是去掉污迹 |
[48:25] | Mr President, | 总统 |
[48:27] | I will avenge the shame my nephews have brought on the Al Majid family name. | 我会让我侄儿子受到应有的惩罚的 |
[48:36] | Make sure it’s done properly, Ali. | 做得好看点好吗 阿里? |
[48:40] | In the Bedouin way. | 用贝多因人的方式(阿拉伯游牧民族,这个地方指用当地规定 用原始决斗方式来决定对方生存或死亡) |
[49:06] | Saddam Kamel! | 侯赛因卡米尔!萨达姆卡米尔! |
[49:08] | Collect your weapons! | 拿上武器! |
[49:11] | We the men of the family Al Majid… | 我们都是阿里家族的人 |
[49:13] | It’s Uncle Ali. | 是阿里叔叔 |
[49:16] | We have come to purge the traitors from our family. | 我们主要是来净化这个家族 |
[49:20] | Collect your weapons. | 拿上你的武器 |
[49:22] | Let’s make it a fair fight. | 我们公平决斗 |
[49:25] | Uncle Ali. | 阿里叔叔 |
[49:28] | The President has spared us. | 总统都原谅我们了 |
[49:30] | But the tribe find you guilty. | 但家族部落觉得你们有罪 |
[49:32] | Last chance, collect your weapons. | 最后一次机会 拿上武器 |
[49:38] | Saddam Kamel. | 萨达姆卡米尔 |
[50:21] | Get upstairs. Upstairs! | 上楼! |
[50:43] | Listen. ‘Stop firing!’ | 停火! |
[50:57] | How long do you think we can hold out, brother? | 哥哥 你觉得我们还可以撑多久? |
[51:02] | Not long. | 不会太长 |
[51:18] | Saddam! | 萨达姆! |
[51:21] | Saddam! | 萨达姆! |
[51:40] | Enough. Enough! | 够了够了! |
[52:16] | You call this fair, Ali? | 你管这叫公平 阿里? |
[52:45] | As fair as the traitors deserve. | 这是一个叛徒应该得到的公平 |
[53:00] | For the children. | 给孩子们的 |
[53:01] | Chocolates. | 巧克力 |
[53:10] | You look well, both of you. | 你们看上去棒极了 |
[53:15] | How is your mother? | 妈妈怎么样? |
[53:17] | She is a widow, like her daughters. | 她和她女儿们一样了 只是寡妇 |
[53:28] | The time you were away was not good. | 你们走的时候我并不好受 |
[53:32] | But now you’re back. | 但是现在你们回来了 |
[53:37] | I asked you to come today because I wanted to look into your eyes. | 我要求你们今天过来的原因 是我想好好看看你们 |
[53:50] | I see you’re still my daughters… | 我发现我仍然爱我的女儿们 |
[53:54] | ..so you will understand | 这样你们就会明白 |
[53:57] | that what happened was a necessary end. | 所有的一切 都是注定发生的 |
[54:01] | Hussein was my husband, Baba. | 侯赛因是我的丈夫 爸爸 |
[54:06] | You chose him for me… | 你给我选的这个男人… |
[54:10] | ..and I loved him. | ..我非常爱他 |
[54:22] | By killing Hussein and Saddam Kamel, you have destroyed a part of us both. | 杀了他们两个 你就等于杀死了我们 |
[54:42] | May we leave now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[55:19] | Subtitles by Red Bee Media Ltd | 字幕由Red Bee Media公司提供 |
[55:23] | E-mail subtitling@bbc.co.uk | |
[57:28] | This programme contains | |
[57:29] | This programme contains strong | |
[57:30] | This programme contains strong language | |
[57:30] | language from | |
[57:30] | language from the | |
[57:30] | language from the outset. | |
[57:49] | Hello | |
[57:49] | Hello and | |
[57:50] | Hello and welcome | |
[57:50] | Hello and welcome to | |
[57:50] | Hello and welcome to The | |
[57:50] | Hello and welcome to The Edinburgh | |
[57:50] | Hello and welcome to The Edinburgh Festival | |
[57:51] | Festival Show | |
[57:51] | Festival Show The | |
[57:51] | Festival Show The Culture | |
[57:51] | Festival Show The Culture Show | |
[57:51] | Festival Show The Culture Show has | |
[57:52] | Festival Show The Culture Show has packed | |
[57:52] | packed it’s | |
[57:52] | packed it’s bags | |
[57:53] | packed it’s bags changed | |
[57:53] | packed it’s bags changed it’s | |
[57:53] | packed it’s bags changed it’s name | |
[57:54] | packed it’s bags changed it’s name and | |
[57:54] | and taken | |
[57:54] | and taken up | |
[57:55] | and taken up but | |
[57:55] | and taken up but a | |
[57:56] | and taken up but a brief | |
[57:56] | and taken up but a brief residence | |
[57:56] | and taken up but a brief residence in | |
[57:57] | in the | |
[57:57] | in the Scottish | |
[57:57] | in the Scottish capital | |
[57:57] | in the Scottish capital if | |
[57:58] | in the Scottish capital if you | |
[57:58] | in the Scottish capital if you can’t | |
[57:58] | can’t make | |
[57:59] | can’t make it | |
[57:59] | can’t make it here | |
[57:59] | can’t make it here in | |
[57:59] | can’t make it here in the | |
[58:00] | can’t make it here in the next three | |
[58:01] | three weeks | |
[58:01] | three weeks we | |
[58:02] | three weeks we will bring | |
[58:03] | three weeks we will bring youlet best | |
[58:03] | best of | |
[58:03] | best of the | |
[58:03] | best of the cultural | |
[58:03] | best of the cultural Olympic | |
[58:03] | best of the cultural Olympic that | |
[58:04] | best of the cultural Olympic that is | |
[58:04] | is is | |
[58:05] | is is Edinburgh | |
[58:06] | is is Edinburgh in | |
[58:06] | is is Edinburgh in August. | |
[58:07] | is is Edinburgh in August. Gold | |
[58:08] | is is Edinburgh in August. Gold medal | |
[58:08] | medal performances | |
[58:08] | medal performances some | |
[58:08] | medal performances some from | |
[58:09] | medal performances some from the | |
[58:10] | medal performances some from the high | |
[58:10] | high jump | |
[58:10] | high jump and | |
[58:11] | high jump and the | |
[58:11] | high jump and the occasional | |
[58:11] | high jump and the occasional drugs | |
[58:12] | high jump and the occasional drugs test. | |
[58:12] | test. There | |
[58:12] | test. There is | |
[58:13] | test. There is no | |
[58:13] | test. There is no time | |
[58:13] | test. There is no time to | |
[58:13] | test. There is no time to sit | |
[58:14] | test. There is no time to sit down | |
[58:14] | test. There is no time to sit down for | |
[58:15] | for three | |
[58:15] | for three of |