时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are traitors all around us. | 我们身边叛徒不少 |
[00:04] | We are watching them, my friend. | 但是我们密切监控着他们 |
[00:06] | We will strike back. | 我们会还击 |
[00:10] | You were always my friend. | 你永远是我朋友 |
[00:12] | I have nothing to forgive you for. | 我没有什么好原谅你的 |
[00:16] | A man who can sacrifice even his best friend | 一个能出卖自己挚友的人 |
[00:19] | is a man without weakness. | 是一个没有弱点的人 |
[00:21] | – I am innocent! – Go out! Out! | -我是无辜的! -出去! |
[00:24] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[00:31] | Since taking control of Iraq in 1979, Saddam Hussein had become increasingly isolated. | |
[00:34] | Tear it all down! Everything! | 全部都铲除!所有一切! |
[00:36] | I want everything destroyed! | 我要一切都清除! |
[00:41] | – Is that her? – She is pretty. | 是她吗?她是美 |
[00:43] | She is married. | 她已经结婚了 |
[00:45] | 24 years later, an international coalition set out to remove him from power. | |
[00:49] | Tell them. | 告诉他们! |
[00:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[00:54] | Tell them why. | 告诉他们为什么 |
[00:56] | Tell them why you killed my brother. | 告诉他们你为什么杀害我兄弟 |
[00:58] | Sajida… go shopping. | 萨吉达,去购物吧 |
[01:01] | Saddam’s movements after the invasion of 2003 were shrouded insecrecy. | |
[01:04] | This drama tells the story of theses final months based on the facts that are known. | |
[01:08] | Make sure it’s done properly, Ali… | 要办得好看点,阿里 |
[01:10] | in the Bedouin way. | 通过贝多因方式(指决斗) |
[01:16] | America wants to control Iraq. | 美国企图控制伊拉克 |
[01:19] | They will never give up, | 他们在推翻我之前是不会罢休的 |
[01:22] | until I am gone. | |
[01:27] | Transcript: evarin Subtitles: ouazo, coke | |
[01:30] | Many Iraqis can hear me tonight in a translated broadcast. | 许多伊拉克人今晚都能通过 翻译的广播听到我的讲话 |
[01:34] | And I have a message for them. | 我有个信息要传达给他们 |
[01:36] | If we must begin a military campaign, | 如果我们要采取军事行动 |
[01:40] | it will be directed against the lawless men who rule your country, | 矛头应该指向那些统治你们国家的人 |
[01:44] | and not against you. | 而不是你们 |
[01:45] | We will tear downthe apparatus of terror, | 我们将消灭恐怖武器 |
[01:48] | and we will help youto build a new Iraq, | 我们会协助你们建立新的伊拉克 |
[01:50] | that is prosperous and free. | 一个繁荣和自由的国家 |
[01:53] | In a free Iraq, | 在一个自由的伊拉克里 |
[01:55] | there will be no more wars of aggression against your neighbours. | 不会再发动对邻国的侵略 |
[01:59] | No more poison factories. | 不再办毒工厂 |
[02:01] | No more executions of dissidents. | 不再对异见人士进行迫害 |
[02:03] | No more torture chambers, and rape rooms. | 不再有虐待囚室和强暴室 |
[02:06] | The tyrant will soon be gone. | 独裁者很快就会下台 |
[02:09] | The day of your liberation is near. | 你们的解放日子快到了 |
[02:19] | MARS 2003 | |
[02:23] | BANQUE CENTRALE D’IRAK | |
[02:42] | This letter makes everything legal and proper. | 这封信让一切都变成合法合理的 |
[02:44] | You are to hand over this amount of gold, US dollars and euros. | 你要移交这些黄金,美金和欧元 |
[02:48] | If America invades Baghdad, | 如果美国入侵巴格达 |
[02:51] | the first thing they will do is raid our banks. | 他们首先将袭击我们的银行 |
[02:55] | This is by order of the President. | 这是总统下的命令 |
[03:13] | Make sure your mother and sisters have money, gold. | 确保你母亲和姐妹们有钱和黄金用 |
[03:17] | And make sure they listen. They must leave the country immediately. | 确保她们听话. 她们必须立刻离开伊拉克 |
[03:20] | – No argument. – Yes, Baba. | 遵命,爸爸 |
[03:23] | We will not be staying together. | 我们不能呆在一起 |
[03:24] | We must protect the dynasty. | 我们必须保卫祖国 |
[03:27] | We keep moving until the Americans are defeated. | 我们要不断转移直到打败美国人 |
[03:30] | – You have your own money. – Yes. | 你自己准备钱了吗? |
[03:33] | – Yes, Baba. – Good. | -有的,爸爸 -很好 |
[03:37] | Allah will keep you safe. | 真主保佑你们 |
[03:46] | Take care of your brother. | 库赛-照顾好你哥哥 |
[03:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:52] | Baba. | 爸爸 |
[03:59] | Go, go. | 去吧 |
[04:13] | Two minutes, Mohammed. | 两分钟,穆罕默德 |
[04:38] | Rana, wait here. | 拉娜,在这里等 |
[04:40] | Mustapha, come with me. | 穆斯塔法,跟我来 |
[04:49] | – Mama! – Stay there. I’ll be one minute. | 我很快就来 |
[04:54] | Thank God you are here. | 莱格德,谢天谢地你在这 |
[04:56] | – Where is Mama? – Inside, she is packing. | -妈妈? -不,不,哈比提,你呆在那 |
[04:58] | Why is she packing? That’s what I told her! | -她为什么要收拾? -我叫她收拾的 |
[05:00] | Qusay called. He wants Mustapha to wait for him. | 库赛来电话.他要穆斯塔法等他 |
[05:02] | Mama, what are you doing? We can buy new glasses. | 妈妈,你在做什么? 眼镜可以买新的 |
[05:05] | But you like these, these are special. | 但你喜欢这些-它们很特别 |
[05:08] | Mama, they are not important. We have to go. | 妈妈,这不要紧-我们要走了 |
[05:14] | Mustapha, the suitcases. | 穆斯塔法,箱子拿好 |
[05:16] | Hala, quickly! | 哈拉,快 |
[05:36] | Mustapha, come with us. | 穆斯塔法,跟我们走 |
[05:38] | Your father will understand. | 你爸爸会理解的 |
[05:41] | I want to wait. | 不,我想等等 |
[06:42] | If I die, you will not find a finger left of me, and you will all die with me.} | |
[06:51] | SIX WEEKS LATER TIKRIT IRAQ | |
[07:13] | I can’t believe we are doing this. | 无法相信我们在做这样的事 |
[07:14] | We must be mad. | 我们肯定是疯了 |
[07:16] | Never forget you are a servant, Mohammed? my servant. | 别忘了你是我们的仆人,穆罕默德 |
[07:42] | Yes, who is it? | 喂,是谁? |
[07:43] | Samira, it’s me. | 沙米拉,是我 |
[07:48] | This is the last time I will be able to call you. | 这是我给你的最后一个电话了 |
[07:53] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[07:57] | They keep on saying you’ve been killed. I don’t know what to think. | 他们都说你被杀了-我不知道该信谁 |
[08:00] | Samira, I don’t want you to worry about me. | 沙米拉,我不想让你担心 |
[08:04] | You think about yourself. | 你照顾好自己 |
[08:06] | Lebanon will be a good place for you. | 黎巴嫩可能是个好去处 |
[08:09] | Will you come? | 你会来吗? |
[08:16] | No. | 不 |
[08:19] | Is your money safe? | 你的钱安全吗? |
[08:22] | Samira? | 沙米拉? |
[08:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:27] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[08:52] | Excellency… We must go. | 总统,我们得走了 |
[09:20] | JUNE 2003 | |
[09:24] | The search for the deposed Iraqi dictator continued today | 搜捕伊拉克独裁者萨达姆-侯赛因的行动继续进行 |
[09:28] | with US troops making a number of arrests. | 美军逮捕了一些疑犯 |
[09:31] | Saddam, whose *** into hiding, | 消息指出萨达姆可能逃到了 |
[09:33] | is believed to have fled to the area around his hometown of Tikrit, | 他的家乡提克里特附近地区 他的儿子们也在潜逃之中 |
[09:37] | along with a small band of his most trusted servants. | 跟他们在一起的是他的亲信和仆人 |
[09:41] | Army sources yesterday gave credence to reports | 军方透露昨天有可信报告指 |
[09:45] | that Saddam may have been killed in one of the first strikes of the war. | 萨达姆可能在第一轮空袭中就已经丧生 |
[09:48] | In the most recent sighting of the deposed dictator, | 在最近的搜捕过程中 |
[09:51] | citizens of Najaf claim to have seen Saddam queuing for petrol | 纳杰夫的市民声称在该市的郊外见过萨达姆 |
[09:54] | at a filling station on the outskirts of the town. | 在加油站加油 |
[10:06] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[10:10] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[10:13] | Show yourself or I’ll beat you. | 出来,不然我揍你了 |
[10:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:28] | I’m Ahmed. | 我是阿莫德 |
[10:31] | What is your father’s name? | 你父亲叫什么名字? |
[10:33] | Ali Mufeed al-Azza. | 阿里-穆费德-阿扎 |
[10:37] | – You know who I am? – No, sir. | 你知道我是谁吗?-不知道 |
[10:41] | – You haven’t seen me before? – No, sir. | 你以前没见过我?-没有 |
[10:44] | And perhaps, | 也许 |
[10:46] | it would be better if you hadn’t seen me today. | 今天没有遇到过我的话对你来说会好些 |
[10:48] | Yes, sir. I mean no, sir. | 是的.我是说对,先生 |
[10:51] | Go now. | 走吧 |
[10:53] | And say nothing if you want to live. | 想活命的话就别乱说话 |
[11:30] | Hamed! | 穆罕默德 |
[11:42] | – What news from the front? – I have not heard anything. | 前线有什么消息? 什么消息都没有 |
[11:45] | Excellency, I didn’t expect you back so soon. | 总统阁下,我没有料到你 这么快就回来 |
[11:47] | – Where’s Ala? – Getting more oil from the house. | -阿拉在那里? -去房子里取油了 |
[11:51] | There was a boy at the river, | 河边有个人 |
[11:54] | son of Ali Mufeed Al-Azza. | 阿里-穆费德-阿扎的儿子 |
[11:56] | Find out if Qais knows him. | 看看卡伊斯认不认识他 |
[11:58] | We’ll check it out straight away. | 我们这就去看看 |
[12:01] | And prepare the recording equipment. | 准备好录音器 |
[12:03] | I must write a speech to rally the people. | 我要写篇稿,鼓舞人心 |
[12:14] | When my people hear this speech, Ala, | 当我的人民听到这次讲话 |
[12:16] | they will be inspired to even greater sacrifice. | 他们就会受到鼓舞 作出更大牺牲 |
[12:24] | “Great Iraqi people, | 伟大的伊拉克人民 |
[12:26] | “keep up the fight against the occupiers.” | 继续与占领者战斗 |
[12:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:39] | Mr President… | 总统阁下 |
[12:41] | the equipment is ready when you are. | 录音机准备好了 |
[12:44] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[12:47] | The ants have come back. | 蚂蚁又爬回来了 |
[12:50] | I will spray them again. | 我再喷喷 |
[13:05] | Would you like some water? | 你要喝水吗? |
[13:07] | No, I will be fine. | 不用了,我没事 |
[13:16] | In the name of God the most merciful, | 以仁慈的真主的名义 |
[13:19] | we praise our messengers and their followers in life. | 我们赞美我们的使者以及他们的追随者 |
[13:24] | In the next life, they will have justice. | 在来世他们会获得公正 |
[13:28] | Iraqi people, | 伊拉克人民 |
[13:30] | keep up the fight against the occupiers! | 继续和占领者斗争吧! |
[13:34] | It’s good to see you alive and well, Radman. | 很高兴你还活着,拉德曼 |
[13:37] | The occupiers have unveiled their intentions and plans | 占领者的意图已经被揭露 |
[13:42] | to occupy and divide Iraq! | 他们要占领伊拉克,割分我们祖国 |
[13:46] | What will the two liars, | 这两个大骗子 |
[13:48] | Bush and Blair, say to their people and to humanity? | 布什和布莱尔- 该对他们的国民,对仁慈说什么? |
[13:54] | What they said | 他们说的 |
[13:56] | was wrong and baseless. | 都是错误的,无根据的 |
[14:00] | The lies were known | 美国总统深知 |
[14:02] | to the President of the United States… | 自己在说谎 |
[14:06] | and to the Prime Minister of Britain | …英国首相也不例外 |
[14:10] | when they decided to wage war on Iraq. | 当他们决定入侵伊拉克时就知道了 |
[14:16] | Great Iraqi people, | 伟大的伊拉克人民 |
[14:19] | whoever is able to, | 那些不出力 |
[14:23] | his son and his money, | 不出钱,不要求儿子 |
[14:26] | to evict the invaders from Iraq, | 将伊拉克入侵者赶出去的人 |
[14:29] | God will be watching | 真主在天会看着 |
[14:32] | and will punish him. | 并将惩罚他 |
[14:38] | Long live the nation. | 伊拉克万岁 |
[14:41] | Long live the great Iraqi people. | 伊拉克人民万岁! |
[14:45] | That was the voice of Saddam Hussein. | 是萨达姆-侯赛因的声音 |
[14:47] | At least we know he’s alive. | 至少我们知道他还活着 |
[14:50] | He’s alive and Iraq will keep it that way. | 他还活着,伊拉克的 局势会持续动荡 |
[14:53] | Meanwhile in Najaf, | 于此同时今天早些时候在纳杰夫 |
[14:54] | more mass graves belonging to victims of Saddam’s ‘murderous regime | 发现了更多萨达姆当政时期 |
[14:58] | 00:14:58,480 –> 00:14:59,640 have been discovered. | |
[14:59] | Earlier today, relatives of more than 3,000 Shia | 有超过3000名当时遭受 |
[15:03] | brutally murdered by Saddam and his followers, | 萨达姆及其随从残忍杀害致死的 |
[15:05] | gather to sift through the bones and identify their loved ones. | 什叶派教徒的亲属聚集在当地 辨认亲人的骸骨 |
[15:09] | American propaganda. | -美国意识形态宣传 |
[15:15] | Will they be looking for us? | 他们会不会来 |
[15:17] | Here in Syria? | 叙利亚这里找我们? |
[15:20] | – The Americans? – It’s no secret where we are. | 美国军队吗? 我们在这里也不是秘密 |
[15:23] | We haven’t done anything wrong, why would they be looking for us? | 我们没有做错事-他们要抓我们做什么? |
[15:26] | – They wouldn’t. – We have all that money. And the gold. | -他们不会来的 我们拿着钱和黄金 |
[15:31] | We have nothing that doesn’t belong to us, Hala. | 这些都是属于我们的,哈拉 |
[15:36] | And nothing to hide. | 不必要隐藏 |
[15:54] | I tell you, Mohammed, | |
[15:55] | when this is over, you will be able to cook better than your mother. | 穆罕默德,等战争结束了 你会成为比你妈妈还要棒的厨子 |
[16:02] | Who cooks for you normally? | 我们来这之前是谁给你做饭? |
[16:05] | Before we came here? | |
[16:09] | I’m married to my cousin, but… | 我跟我堂妹结婚 |
[16:11] | she’s not a good cook. | 但她厨艺一般 |
[16:13] | So, you eat away from home. | 那么你一般在外面吃? |
[16:22] | Don’t tell me I have found a weak spot | 别告诉我我发现了 |
[16:25] | in my bodyguard’s armour. | 我保镖的弱点 |
[16:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[16:35] | Her name is Sara. | 她叫莎拉 |
[16:36] | She lives in Baghdad. | 住在巴格达 |
[16:38] | I want to ask her to marry me, but I am afraid she will refuse. | 我想向她求婚-但是害怕她会拒绝 |
[16:41] | Clever girl. | 她很聪明 |
[16:43] | I’m sure she doesn’t want to become a second wife. | 我打赌她不想做二房 |
[16:46] | My family will not allow me to divorce my cousin. | 我家人也不会同意我和堂妹离婚 |
[16:49] | Well, they may be right. | 他们也许是对的 |
[16:52] | One wife is enough trouble. | 一个妻子够麻烦的了 |
[16:55] | More than enough. | 是太麻烦了 |
[17:05] | – Everyone get back inside! – What is it? | 大家回屋子里去 -怎么回事? |
[17:08] | – A vehicle. – A Jeep? | -有车经过 -吉普吗? |
[17:10] | I’m not sure, Mr President, but it would be better if you went back inside. | -我不肯定,总统阁下 你最好回避一下 |
[17:15] | They’ve stopped. | 他们停下来了 |
[17:25] | It’s Qais. | 是卡伊斯 |
[17:27] | Why didn’t he signal sooner? | 他怎么不一早打信号? |
[17:50] | – Why didn’t you click earlier? – I did. | -你怎么不早点联系? -是的 |
[17:52] | You could’ve been shot! | 我们差点就开枪了 |
[17:54] | – We thought you were the Americans. – Ala, I did click earlier. | 以为你是美国兵 阿拉,我早就联系了 |
[17:56] | Then recharge your batteries. | 给你的电池充电 |
[18:00] | Food is ready, you will eat with us. | 食物准备好了,你和我们一起吃饭 |
[18:02] | That’s very kind, Excellency, but I have to get back… | 谢谢你,总统 但是我得回去,宵禁令 |
[18:04] | – the curfew. – What was the point in coming? | 宵禁令 -那你来做什么? |
[18:07] | The Americans… | -美国军队 |
[18:08] | they are preparing for more raids tonight. | 他们今晚将进行更大规模搜捕 |
[18:10] | They have raised their target for the number of arrests. | 他们提高了抓捕人数上限 |
[18:13] | We have good information. | 我们得到确切情报 |
[18:15] | So where will these raids be? | 搜捕范围是哪里? |
[18:17] | Mainly in Tikrit. | 主要在提克里特 |
[18:18] | But they could also sweep the river, day or night. | 但是他们也可能会沿河搜索 |
[18:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:25] | Move, I need to piss. | 走开,我要撒尿 |
[18:32] | He shouldn’t be going to the river. | 他不该到河边去 |
[18:35] | He will do what he wants to do. | 他想做什么就做什么 |
[18:40] | I have to go back. | 我要回去了 |
[18:42] | Stay alert. | 提高警惕 |
[18:46] | Change your batteries! | 更换电池 |
[18:57] | JULY 2003 MOSUL, IRAQ | |
[19:02] | I hate all this moving around. | 我讨厌整天转移 |
[19:04] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:06] | We have to keep moving or the Americans will find us. | 我们必须转移 否则美军会发现我们 |
[19:13] | Why here? | 为什么是这里? |
[19:14] | Zaidan may be our cousin, but he fucking hates us. | 扎伊丹算是我们堂弟 但是他恨我们 |
[19:18] | – Abdul Samad… Just go. – It’s true. | 阿卜杜勒-萨马德,走吧 说得对 |
[19:26] | We should be out of the country with the gold. | 我们应该带着黄金离开家园 |
[19:28] | We can organise just as easily from across the border. | 要过境根本不是难事 |
[19:31] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[19:40] | Abdul Samad! | |
[19:41] | Who’s with you in the house? | |
[19:43] | – What are you doing here? – Zaidan, open the door. | |
[19:46] | Why? What do you want? | |
[19:47] | Open the door or I’ll kick it down. | |
[19:56] | We need shelter for a couple of days. That’s it. | 我们需要找个地方躲两天而已 |
[19:59] | Security means we haven’t been able to tell you till now. | 出于安全原因 我一直没有机会告诉你 |
[20:02] | – Zaidan! – Go back inside. | 扎伊丹 回去 |
[20:04] | I’m talking business. | 我说正经的 |
[20:09] | Come, children. Come… Come… | |
[20:12] | – Who’s “we”? – Uday, Qusay and Qusay’s son, Mustapha. | 我们是谁? 乌代和库赛,还有库赛儿子穆斯塔法 |
[20:16] | – Two, three days no more. – No chance. | -只要两三天 -没门 |
[20:18] | – You have to assist us! – I said no. Didn’t you hear me? | 我说了不行 你听到了吗? |
[20:20] | What are you trying to do, get my family killed? | 你想干什么,想我一家人被杀吗? |
[20:23] | Why the hell did you bring them here? | 你为什么把他们带到这里来? |
[20:25] | If you refuse them, how long do you think you’ll last? | 扎伊丹,如果你拒绝 你以为你还能活多久? |
[20:29] | A month, | 一个月 |
[20:30] | a week, a day? | 一周,一天? |
[20:33] | And they’ll pay you. | 他们给你钱 |
[20:37] | Two days. | 只要两天 |
[20:39] | No more. | |
[20:53] | It’s less than an hour from here to the border. | 这里到边境只需要不到一小时 |
[20:56] | – I am not listening. – Well, you should! | 我不想听 你得听好! |
[21:00] | It makes sense. | 这样能成 |
[21:03] | What if things get worse, huh? | 如果事态失控了呢? |
[21:14] | – Who is it? – It’s me, Zaidan. | -是谁? -我,扎伊丹 |
[21:27] | Yes? | 哦 |
[21:28] | I just wanted to check you had everything you need. | 我只想看看东西是不是都准备好了 |
[21:31] | We have everything. | 都有了 |
[21:33] | Thank you, Zaidan. | 谢谢你,扎伊丹 |
[21:35] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 |
[21:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:43] | Can I ask… | 我能不能问问 |
[21:44] | how long do you think you might be staying? | 你要呆多久? |
[21:47] | I will need to arrange food supplies and such and, | 我们需要安排食物之类的 |
[21:50] | there may be other expenses. | 可能还会有其它开支 |
[21:57] | This will cover your expenses. | 这些够你开销了 |
[22:03] | Now piss off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Ala, the extractor fan… | 阿拉,地洞的通风扇 |
[22:30] | – It’s the wrong size. – It’s all I could get. | 尺寸不对 我只能找到这个 |
[22:33] | I suppose I’ll have to try to make it work. | 我会试试它能不能用 |
[22:37] | The hole is useless without it. | 没有它这个洞就没用处了 |
[22:40] | Is there something you need to say, Qais? | 你要说什么吗,卡伊斯? |
[22:45] | Your leaflets are being distributed in town. | 通缉你的传单满城都是 |
[22:48] | They have been posted on all public buildings. | 所有公共地方都贴着 |
[23:10] | There’s a price on Uday and Qusay’s head as well. | 缉拿乌代和库赛的脑袋的奖金 也标得清清楚楚 |
[23:15] | They think they are in the Wild West. | 他们以为他们是在野蛮的西方 |
[23:19] | They believe everything has a price. | 他们认为一切都是标价的 |
[23:23] | It is of no concern. | 这没关系 |
[23:25] | Iraqi honour cannot be bought. | 伊拉克的荣耀是钱买不到的 |
[23:33] | I am going to the river to fish. | 我去河里抓些鱼 |
[23:54] | 25 million dollars! | 2500万 |
[23:57] | That’s a lot of money. | 很大一笔钱了 |
[24:00] | He has a greater opinion of Iraqi honour than you or I! | 他对伊拉克荣耀的想法 比你我的都要好 |
[24:17] | – Halt. State your business. – My name is Zaidan. | -站住.你是什么人 -我叫纳瓦夫-扎伊丹 |
[24:20] | I have information which may be of interest to your commander. | 我有你们将军也许想知道的情报 |
[24:27] | OK, building down on your left. | 去你左手边的大楼 |
[24:31] | Take him through. | 将他带上来 |
[24:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:43] | Do you like to fish, my friend? | 你想捉鱼吗? |
[24:48] | Come here, come. Help me with this. | 过来.来-帮帮我 |
[24:53] | I used to fish with my brothers. | 我曾经跟我的兄弟去捕鱼 |
[24:56] | But they are in the army now. | 但是他们现在参军了 |
[24:59] | They bring honour to your family. | 他们给你家庭带来了荣誉 |
[25:03] | I have brothers. | 我也有兄弟 |
[25:06] | But when I was your age, I had to leave them. | 但是当我还是你这个年纪时 我就要离开他们 |
[25:09] | My stepfather beat me, so I ran away. | 我继父打我.所以我离家出走了 |
[25:14] | But by running away, | 在逃跑过程中 |
[25:17] | I discovered what it was I had to do. | 我发现了自己要做的事情 |
[25:21] | My true destiny. | 自己的命运 |
[25:24] | You didn’t mention meeting me to anyone, did you? | 你没有告诉别人你见过我吧? |
[25:27] | – No. – Good | -没有 -那就好 |
[25:32] | But I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:39] | – So, who am I? – Saddam Hussein. | 我是谁? 萨达姆-侯赛因 |
[25:41] | President of Iraq. | 伊拉克总统 |
[25:44] | My father says you will still kick out the Americans. | 我爸爸说你还是会把美国佬赶走的 |
[25:49] | And do you think he is right? | 你认为他说得对吗? |
[25:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:54] | They took him two nights ago. | 他们两晚前把他抓起来了 |
[26:33] | Mustapha! Wake up. Zaidan! | 穆斯塔法,穆斯塔法,醒来-扎伊丹! |
[26:36] | Uday. Uday, get up! Something’s going on outside. | 乌代,乌代,起来 外面有动静 |
[26:38] | Abdul Samad! | 阿卜杜勒-萨马德 |
[26:41] | Where the fuck is Zaidan? | 扎伊丹在哪? |
[26:45] | Mustapha, get up! Fuck! | -穆斯塔法,起来! |
[26:48] | – How long have they been there? – How do I know? | 他们来多久了? 我怎么知道? |
[27:00] | – Zaidan is gone. – What?! | 扎伊丹跑了 -什么? |
[27:03] | Bastard! | -混蛋 |
[27:04] | He’s sold us out. | 他出卖了我们 |
[27:06] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[27:07] | Didn’t I tell you he’d sell us out! | 我没有告诉你他出卖我们了吗? |
[27:09] | Mustapha, check the back stairs, Abdul Samad, take the balcony. | 穆斯塔法,去看看后面的楼梯 阿卜杜勒-萨马德,检查阳台 |
[27:20] | Baba! | 爸爸! |
[27:22] | They’re out there, Baba! | 他们在外面,爸爸! |
[27:23] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[27:41] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:44] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[27:46] | Now listen, don’t let anybody up those stairs. | 听好了 别让人上楼,知道吗? |
[27:48] | OK? | |
[27:50] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[27:51] | Listen to me, you can do it! | 听我说,你能做到的! |
[27:57] | Keep an eye on Mustapha. | 看好穆斯塔法 |
[27:59] | There’s a fucking army out there! | 外面有军队 |
[28:21] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办? |
[28:25] | We either die now, | 我们要不现在就死 |
[28:27] | or we hang in a month. | 要不就一个月后被绞死 |
[28:31] | I don’t want to die now! | 我不想现在就死 |
[28:35] | Then fight. | 那就战斗吧 |
[28:37] | Fight! | |
[28:39] | This is the commander of the American 101st airborne division | 我是美军指挥官,101空降师 |
[28:43] | for the international coalition forces. | 国际盟军 |
[28:47] | You are surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[28:49] | Come out slowly with your arms in the air | 慢慢走出来,举起双手 |
[28:51] | and you will not be harmed. | 这样你们就不会受伤 |
[28:55] | This will be your only warning! | 这是对你们的唯一警告 |
[29:01] | So… | |
[29:03] | we die. | 死就死吧 |
[29:08] | Go! | 上! |
[29:13] | Fire! | 开火! |
[30:09] | Mustapha! | 穆斯塔法! |
[30:10] | Mustapha! Are you OK? | 穆斯塔法,你没事吧? |
[30:14] | I’m OK, Baba! They got Abdul Samad! | 我没事,爸爸 他们击中了阿卜杜勒-萨马德 |
[30:17] | Get down! Get down! Get down! | 趴下!趴下! |
[30:19] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[30:20] | Fuck! | 操! |
[30:24] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[31:07] | Mr President, you have to hide. | 总统阁下,你得躲起来 |
[31:09] | – What is it? – A car. It’s coming very fast. | -是什么? -一辆车.来得飞快 |
[31:12] | – It’s not Qais? – No clicks. | -不是卡伊斯? -没有信号 |
[31:13] | We need to get you into the hole. | 我们要把你送进地洞 |
[31:17] | – Is it ready? – It will have to be. | -准备好了? -只能这样了 |
[31:23] | Excellency, they are almost here. | 总统阁下,他们要冲进来了 |
[31:27] | – A light, I have no light. – There is no time. | -打火机,我没有打火机 -没时间了 |
[31:30] | Here, take this. | 来,拿着这个 |
[31:48] | Ala! | 阿拉 |
[31:49] | Why didn’t you signal? You frightened the life out of us! | 你怎么不发信号? 你吓死我们了 |
[31:52] | – Where’s the President? – He’s safe, why didn’t you signal? | -总统呢? -他很安全.你怎么不打信号? |
[31:54] | – Where is the President? – I had to put him in the hole! | -总统呢? -我让他藏在地洞里 |
[32:03] | – No, no! Mr President, don’t shoot! – Mr President, no! | 不,不,总统阁下 别开枪! |
[32:06] | What are you trying to do to me?! | 怎么回事?你要把我怎样 |
[32:08] | Kill me?! | -杀了我? |
[32:09] | How long am I supposed to survive in that? | |
[32:12] | And you! | |
[32:13] | You have built me nothing but a coffin! Why?! | 这个地方与棺材有什么两样? 为什么? |
[32:17] | – Mr President, it’s not finished yet! – Then why, why am lying inside it? | 那为什么要躲在里面? |
[32:21] | Why? Is it dollars you are after?! | 为什么?你是在找美元吗? |
[32:23] | – No! Please! – Finish it! | |
[32:28] | Why is there panic? | 你紧张什么? 卡伊斯,你紧张什么? Why is there panic? Qais?! |
[32:31] | Uday and Qusay and little Mustapha have been killed. | 总统阁下,乌代,库赛 还有小穆斯塔法都被杀了 |
[33:25] | My sons are dead. | 我的儿子都死了 |
[33:43] | Trusted by their father, feared and loathed by the people. | 他们受到父亲的信任 人民惧怕他们,憎恨他们 |
[33:47] | For years, Qusay and his older brother Uday | 库赛和哥哥乌代 |
[33:50] | were at the very centre of Saddam Hussein’s empire. | 曾一时接近萨达姆政权的核心 |
[33:54] | The only comment I will make about | 我唯一要说的是 |
[33:56] | the death of the sons is that it’s a great day for Iraqi people, | 对于他们的死,这对伊拉克人民是伟大的一天 |
[34:00] | a great day for the American military… | 对美军来说是伟大的一天 |
[34:02] | Uday’s sadism was legendary. | 乌代是个臭名昭著的虐待狂 |
[34:05] | Many reports of women raped, | 他强暴了无数妇女 |
[34:07] | sportsmen habitually tortured. | 虐待那些输了体育比赛的选手 |
[34:09] | One man publicly beaten to death by him. | 有一个人曾被他当众打死 |
[34:12] | Qusay was a tactician who emerged as his father’s heir apparent | 库赛是个战略家 也是萨达姆的继承人 |
[34:16] | in charge of Iraq’s powerful and widely-feared security apparatus. | 负责控制伊拉克强大的 也是广泛震慑群众的安全机构 |
[34:21] | Their deaths have deprived the coalition | 他们的死让盟军 |
[34:23] | of the chance to question them. | 无法审问他们 |
[34:25] | Next to Saddam himself, | 除了萨达姆本人 |
[34:27] | no-one would have known the secrets of his regime better than them. | 没有人比他们更清楚这个政权的秘密了 |
[34:32] | Mama… | -妈妈 |
[34:43] | We have to be strong, | 我们要坚强起来 |
[34:46] | and take care of ourselves now. | 照顾自己 |
[34:50] | The Syrians can’t protect us. | 叙利亚人保护不了我们 |
[34:52] | They’ll find us here. | 他们会在这里发现我们 |
[34:56] | They put my sons’ bodies on television | 他们在电视上播出我儿子们的尸体 |
[34:59] | and showed them to the world! | 给全世界人看 |
[35:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:05] | I don’t know, Mama. | 我不知道,妈妈 |
[35:11] | It’s over, isn’t it? | 都结束了,是吗? |
[35:15] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[35:21] | There are people who love us. | 会有欢迎我们的人的 |
[35:25] | We should leave Syria, | 我们该离开叙利亚 |
[35:27] | go to Jordan. | 去约旦去吧 |
[35:29] | We have the money, we’ll be safe there. | 我们有钱 在那里会安全 |
[35:50] | A patrol has just passed down the far bank. | 巡逻队刚经过远岸 |
[35:52] | That should give us at least half an hour until the next one passes. | 至少有半小时时间 |
[35:57] | We go this way. | 我们走这条路 |
[35:59] | It’s shorter. | 这边更近些 |
[36:03] | Where are the Americans? | 美军都在哪里? |
[36:06] | We have organised a distraction, but we must hurry, | 我们引开了他们 但是我们要快 |
[36:09] | they will not be long. | 他们很快就会出现 |
[37:02] | There are faithful men… | 虔诚的信徒 |
[37:05] | who are faithful to their vows to God. | 对自己向真主的立誓虔诚不已 |
[37:10] | – There are those who die… – Excellency. | 也有死去的人… 总统阁下 |
[37:13] | …and there are those who are waiting to die. | 还有等死的人 |
[37:16] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:28] | When we return to the hut… | 我们回到小屋时 |
[37:32] | …I will speak to the people. | 我会录音给全国人民 |
[37:36] | The fight must continue. | 战斗必须继续下去 |
[37:59] | If you think you have killed Uday and Qusay and Mustapha, | 如果你们认为你们杀了乌代,库赛和穆斯塔法的话 |
[38:04] | we tell you, | 我们告诉你 |
[38:06] | you are wrong, | 你们错了 |
[38:09] | because they are but part of the youth of our nation. | 因为他们只是我们国家年轻人的一部分 |
[38:15] | All the youth of our nation | 我们国家所有的年轻人 |
[38:17] | and all the youth of Iraq | 伊拉克所有的年轻人 |
[38:19] | will follow Uday, and Qusay | 会追随乌代,库赛和穆斯塔法 |
[38:22] | and Mustapha into jihad. | 加入讨伐叛徒的行列 |
[38:26] | If Saddam Hussein had 100 sons | 如果萨达姆有100个儿子 |
[38:29] | other than Uday and Qusay, | 而不只是乌代和库赛 |
[38:32] | Saddam Hussein would have offered them | 萨达姆会让他们 |
[38:35] | on the same path, | 走上相同的道路 |
[38:38] | which is the path to jihad. | 那就是铲除异己的道路 |
[38:42] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主尊大! |
[38:50] | Why are we risking our lives | |
[38:52] | – when nobody is listening? – Because we must. | 既然已经没有人听我们的了 为什么还要拿命去冒险? |
[38:54] | He has no power any more. | 他已经没有权力了 |
[38:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:57] | Today he has no power, but what will happen tomorrow? | 今天他的权力是没有了 但是谁知道明天会怎样? |
[39:03] | Cousin Adnan. | 亚丹 |
[39:05] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没见到你 |
[39:06] | You weren’t supposed to, | 你不应该来 |
[39:08] | I was eavesdropping. | 我偷听了 |
[39:11] | You’ve lost weight. | 嗯,你瘦了 |
[39:13] | Funny. You’re funny. | 好笑,你真好笑 |
[39:21] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[39:23] | The Iraqi motto. | 一句伊拉克的格言 |
[39:47] | The fan is working! | 排气扇可以用了 |
[39:49] | It’s ready! | 准备好了 |
[39:51] | Excellency. | 总统阁下 |
[39:54] | Ala has finished the sanctuary. | 阿拉把避难所建好了 |
[39:57] | It’s not a sanctuary. | 不是避难所 |
[39:59] | It’s a hole in the ground. | 是个地洞 |
[40:01] | Do you want to look? | 你想看看吗? |
[40:04] | Will I be able to breathe? | 在里面能呼吸吗? |
[40:06] | The fan is working now. | 排气扇能运转了 |
[40:07] | – Will I be able to breathe?! – Yes, | 在里面能呼吸吗? 可以的 |
[40:10] | Your Excellency. | 总统阁下 |
[40:12] | 你先试试,进去呆一个小时You try it first. | |
[40:14] | Sit inside for one hour. | 进去呆一个小时 |
[40:30] | – What was that? – An explosion. | 怎么回事? 爆炸 |
[40:32] | About two kilometres away. | 大约两公里外发生爆炸 |
[40:34] | – It must be another bomb. – Another bomb? | -一定是另一次袭击 -另一次袭击? |
[40:37] | There are reports of bombs at roadsides. Knocking out American vehicles. | 公路上经常会有自杀式袭击 针对美军的车辆 |
[40:43] | Do you know what this means, Qais? | 你知道这意味着什么吗,卡伊斯? |
[40:47] | The Iraqis are fighting back! | 伊拉克人民要还击了 |
[40:49] | They are organised! | 他们终于组织起来了 |
[40:51] | At last! | |
[40:53] | We must establish communication. | 我们要建立起联系 |
[40:56] | It must be the Al Farouk Brigades. | 肯定是法努克-布里盖德 |
[40:59] | I will need a report straight away. | 我要你们立刻发个口信 |
[41:01] | They will need to know that I am here. | 他们有必要知道我在这里 |
[41:04] | I must devise a new battle plan. | 我要制定一个新的袭击计划 |
[41:09] | Get me some paper. And a map. | 拿纸给我,还有地图! |
[41:11] | Immediately! | |
[41:18] | – I’m going to see what’s going on. – Be careful. | 我要看看发生了什么事 小心 |
[41:21] | They are arresting every man old enough to shave. | 他们要逮捕那些不刮胡子的 |
[41:28] | Ala. | 阿拉… |
[41:31] | The President, | 总统要见你 |
[41:33] | he wants you to sit in the hole for 1 hour. | 让你进地洞里呆一个小时 |
[41:35] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我? -对,你 |
[41:36] | Why? | -为什么? |
[41:37] | – To see if it’s safe. – It is safe. | -验证一下是否安全 -安全的 |
[41:39] | Then it shouldn’t be a problem, should it? | 那就不是什么问题了,是吧? |
[41:41] | Qais! | 卡伊斯 |
[41:43] | The map! | 地图! |
[41:51] | The search for former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein intensified today, | 搜捕伊拉克前总统 萨达姆-侯赛因的行动今天升级 |
[41:56] | with US forces making several high-profile arrests | 凌晨美军在巴格达展开一系列搜捕 |
[41:59] | in a series of early-morning raids across Baghdad. | 逮捕了多名前高级官员 |
[42:02] | A 36-year-old man rumoured to be | 其中一名据传为36岁的男子 |
[42:04] | a first cousin of one of Saddam’s most trusted bodyguards. | 萨达姆的保镖兼堂弟 |
[42:07] | A man named as Adnan Abdullah Abid al-Musslit | 该名男子名叫亚丹-卡哈拉罕-穆斯里特 |
[42:11] | was seized from his flat in central Baghdad | 他于昨晚的搜捕行动中 |
[42:13] | in the early hours of yesterday evening | 在巴格达市中心的寓所里被捕 |
[42:15] | and taken to the US military detention centre in Abu Ghraib, | 美军已经将他带到阿布格莱布监狱 |
[42:18] | where he will be questioned, | 与其他犯人一起接受审讯 |
[42:20] | along with others suspected of concealing information | 有传他们已经透露了 |
[42:23] | regarding the whereabouts of the former Iraqi president. | 前伊拉克总统萨达姆的行踪 |
[42:27] | Allied sources say that they are extremely hopeful | 来自盟军的消息指出他们希望 |
[42:30] | that the arrests’will provide the breakthrough they have been seeking | 这条线索可以帮助他们 |
[42:33] | in the search for Saddam Hussein. | 在搜捕萨达姆的行动上取得突破 |
[42:35] | But as yet, | 但是目前还没有 |
[42:37] | they are no closer to locating the deposed Iraqi dictator. | 确切得到萨达姆的匿藏位置 |
[42:44] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[42:46] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[42:47] | I don’t know anything!! | 什么都不知道! |
[43:21] | Habibti, I can’t believe it’s you. | 哈比提,没想到是你 |
[43:24] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[43:25] | I have missed you so much! | 我很想你 |
[43:27] | I’ve missed you too, Habibti. | 我也想你,哈比提 |
[43:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[43:32] | – I’ve been so worried about you. – I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我很担心你 我没事,我没事 |
[43:41] | You’re hungry, huh? | 你饿吗? |
[43:44] | I haven’t tasted good food in weeks. | 我很久没有吃过像样的食物了 |
[43:49] | Move it! | 走!走! |
[43:51] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[43:52] | – No, no… – Hands up! | 不,不 |
[43:58] | Don’t touch her! Stay away. Sara! | 别靠近她!别碰她! |
[44:04] | Sara! | 莎拉!莎拉! |
[44:10] | The curfew has never stopped him before. | 他本来都是宵禁时出来的 |
[44:14] | What if he’s been taken? | 如果他被捕了怎么办? |
[44:15] | He’ll come. | 他会来的 |
[44:21] | If he went to see that woman in Baghdad again, | 如果他去巴格达找那女人了 |
[44:24] | I swear to God, | 我向真主发誓 |
[44:25] | I will cut his balls off. | 我会阉了他 |
[44:28] | We must get the boat ready! | 我们得准备好船 |
[44:38] | Excellency? | 总统阁下? |
[44:42] | He won’t be back. | 他不会回来了 |
[44:44] | Get the boat ready and ask the boy to look after it. | 准备船,叫人看着 |
[44:48] | We will cross the river after dark. | 我们天黑后就到河的另一边 |
[44:56] | We are leaving tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[45:55] | Where is the boy? He was supposed to wait fo the boat. | 男孩呢?他应该和船一起等的 |
[45:59] | He probably got scared. | 他可能被吓坏了 |
[46:02] | Something has happened. | 不会,肯定是出了什么事 |
[46:04] | Amo. | |
[46:05] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[46:06] | There are American patrols. | 到处都是美军的巡逻队 |
[46:08] | Everywhere. They have big lights. | 他们有强光灯 |
[46:10] | They’re going to find you. | 会发现你的 |
[46:12] | You have done well. | 做得好 |
[46:14] | – Are they upstream or down? – Everywhere. | 他们是向上游还是下游巡逻? 到处都会去 |
[46:16] | Come with me. Swim with me. | |
[46:18] | I can help you, I know the river. | 跟我来.跟我游 |
[46:20] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[46:22] | you must go and hide yourself. | 你要躲起来 |
[46:24] | Don’t let the Americans find you. | 别让美军发现你 |
[46:27] | You must not speak of us ever, | 你不能提起我们 |
[46:29] | do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[46:31] | Now go. Go, my son. | 走吧,孩子 |
[46:34] | Yallah, back to the hut. | 主啊!回屋子里去 |
[47:02] | – They are coming. – You have seen them? | -他们来了 -你见到了? |
[47:04] | They are very close, I’m sure of it. | 离这里很近了 千真万确 |
[47:15] | Get me a light. | 给我火 |
[47:24] | We’ll come for you. | 我们会来接你的 |
[47:48] | Where do we go? | -我们要去哪里? |
[47:49] | Er… the palm grove. | -棕榈林里 |
[47:51] | Yallah! | 雅拉,雅拉! |
[50:07] | Sir. | 长官 |
[50:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[50:30] | It’s still hot. | 还是热的 |
[50:35] | Check the river bank. | 搜查河岸 |
[51:18] | – Get your hands up! – Don’t shoot. | -别开枪! -举起双手!举起双手! |
[51:20] | Get up! | -起来!起来! |
[51:30] | Please, don’t shoot. | -别开枪 |
[51:32] | Please, please don’t shoot. | -别开枪 |
[51:43] | OK, let’s bring them into the light. | 我们把他们带到有光线的地方 |
[51:46] | Come on. Down! Down! | 趴下!趴下! |
[51:50] | Where is Saddam? | |
[51:53] | I have no idea, I am a farmer! | |
[51:55] | We know he is here! We know you are hiding him, where is he? | |
[52:02] | We’re not hinding him! If i knew where he was, | |
[52:06] | I would tell you & take your 25 million dollars! | |
[52:11] | What’s he saying? | -他在说什么? |
[52:12] | He says he knows where Saddam is hiding. | 他知道萨达姆藏在哪 |
[52:15] | Well, ask him where he’s hiding. | 问他在哪里 |
[52:22] | He says he’s hiding 5 kilometres from here. | 他说在5公里开外 |
[52:25] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[52:26] | He wants us to walk away. | 他想引开我们 |
[52:30] | That’s total bullshit! | 一派胡言 |
[52:32] | OK, let’s tear this place apart! | -好了,分别搜查这里.快! |
[52:35] | Come on! | |
[52:36] | We’re looking for anything unusual. Anything out of place. | 我们要盘查所有可疑的东西 |
[52:39] | Come on, move! Sir! | 动作快点! |
[53:24] | Sir! | |
[53:30] | It could be nothing, but this box is new. | 这盒子是新的 |
[53:32] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[53:34] | The son of a bitch is here. | 那个混蛋在这里 |
[53:45] | Sir! | 长官! |
[54:08] | OK, give it a short burst. | 好,先开枪 |
[54:14] | And again. | 再开 |
[54:19] | No! | 别 |
[54:23] | Get your hands up! | 举起双手! |
[54:34] | I am Saddam Hussein. | 我是萨达姆-侯赛因 |
[54:37] | I am the President of Iraq, | 我是伊拉克总统 |
[54:39] | and I am willing to negotiate. | 我想和你们谈判 |
[54:42] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[54:43] | He says he’s the President of Iraq | 他说他是伊拉克总统 |
[54:45] | and he’s willing to negotiate. | 他希望能谈判 |
[54:50] | All call signs. All call signs. | 所有单位,所有单位… |
[55:22] | Saddam Hussein Tikriti. | 萨达姆-侯赛因-提克里提 |
[55:26] | This courtfinds you guilty | 本庭宣布你 |
[55:29] | of five separate counts | 5项罪名分别成立 |
[55:32] | of crimes against humanity. | 你犯有反人类罪 |
[55:36] | As a result, | 因此… |
[55:38] | and in accordance with Iraqi law, | 根据伊拉克法律 |
[55:42] | the court has decided | 本庭宣判 |
[55:44] | to sentence you to be hanged… | 对你执行绞刑… |
[55:46] | – Long live Iraq! – … until you are dead. | 伊拉克万岁 …直到你死亡 |
[55:49] | Long live the glorious Iraq. | 伟大的伊拉克人民万岁 |
[55:52] | Take him away. | 押下去 |
[55:54] | Allahu Akbar! | -真主保佑! |
[55:56] | Allahu Akbar! | -真主保佑! |
[56:04] | Long live the glorious Iraqi people! | 伟大的伊拉克人民万岁! |
[56:22] | Saddam Hussein was found guilty | |
[56:24] | of crimes against humanity | |
[56:26] | on November 5th 2006 and executed | |
[56:29] | on December 30th of the same year. |