英文名称:House of Sand and Fog
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | [police radio chatter] | |
[01:06] | [footsteps] | |
[01:12] | [man] Are you Kathy Nicolo? | 你是凯茜·妮可洛? |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:19] | Is this your house? | 这是你的房子? |
[01:42] | 片名:尘雾家园 | |
[01:49] | [woman , children laughing] | |
[02:50] | [man] Nadi, of course, agreed that it was a wonderful idea | 当然,娜迪也赞同这是个很不错的主意… |
[02:55] | to cut down the trees at our home on the Caspian, | 将里海旁我们的家园里的树木悉数砍倒 |
[02:59] | to have the sea spread before us, | 让大海延伸到我们跟前 |
[03:02] | to reach infinity with our eyes, | 让我们的目光达致无限 |
[03:07] | to see forever. | 让我们看到永恒 |
[03:12] | But then, our life went the way of the trees | 不过,与此同时,我们的生活 也重蹈了这些树的覆辙 |
[03:17] | when the Ayatollahs ripped the soul out of our beautiful country. | 因为阿亚图拉们已经撕裂了 我们这个美丽国家的灵魂 (阿亚图拉,伊斯兰教什叶派领袖的称谓) |
[03:24] | Well, enough. | 好了,不说了 |
[03:28] | Today is not a day for the old. | 今天不是老人的日子 |
[03:30] | It is a day for the young. | 今天是属于年轻人的日子 |
[03:33] | To the future. To our Soraya. | 敬我们的未来,敬我们的索拉娅 |
[03:36] | May she be a happy wife as she is a bride. | 祝这位幸福的新娘 婚后同样是位幸福的妻子 |
[03:39] | And, perhaps, | 当然,可能的话 |
[03:41] | she will not forget her poor mother and father so soon | 希望她不会很快忘了她可怜的父母亲 |
[03:45] | and return to us and give to us many little grandbabies. | 希望她会回来看看我们, 带着一群小孙子小孙女 |
[03:52] | A father can dream. | 这是一个父亲所能梦想的了 |
[03:56] | [all speaking Farsi] | |
[03:58] | [∮ soft dance music] | |
[04:13] | [∮ man singing in Farsi] | |
[04:25] | He’s so tan. | 他晒黑了 |
[04:26] | – Retirement has been good to the colonel. – He’s not. He works for Boeing. | – 看来退休生活对这位上校很有好处 – 他没退休,他还在给波音公司干呢 |
[04:31] | He doesn’t work for Boeing. My son works for Boeing. | 他没有吧,我儿子倒是在波音公司上班 |
[04:34] | Who knows what he does now? | 没人知道他现在在干什么 |
[04:39] | [∮ music continues] | |
[04:48] | ∮ I love you | 我爱你 |
[04:54] | [∮ up-tempo dance music] | |
[05:13] | [horn honking] | |
[05:15] | [man] Es todo, Terminamos, | 行了,收工了 |
[06:04] | “拍卖通告:没收房产待售中” | |
[06:22] | [phone rings] | |
[06:31] | [ringing continues] | |
[06:37] | [woman inhales] | |
[06:41] | – Hello. – [woman] Kathy? | – 喂 – 凯茜? |
[06:44] | – What time is it? – It’s, um, 9:00, | – 现在几点? – 嗯,九点了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1052个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:73个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:89个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:122个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:259个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:47] | – Mom, it’s 6:00 a.m. here. – I don’t think 6:00 a,m, will kill you, | – 妈妈,我这边才早上六点 – 六点叫醒你也不会要你的命吧 |
[06:52] | Your father got up at 4:30 every day of his life, | 你爸爸在世的时候每天都是四点半起床 |
[06:54] | God bless his soul, | |
[06:55] | 愿他安息 | |
[06:58] | So, how’s it going? How’s the program? | 情况如何?过得好吗? |
[07:02] | Fine. I’m fine. | 很好,我很好 |
[07:04] | One day at a time, right? | 过一天是一天,对不对? |
[07:06] | I just hope it’s working, | 我也希望这样子能行 |
[07:08] | How’s everyone there? | 大家都好吗? |
[07:10] | Frankie’s good, Salesman of the month again, | 弗兰克很好,又拿了这个月的销量冠军 |
[07:13] | You know your brother, | 你知道你哥哥这个人啦 |
[07:14] | His Lisa ‘s in her seventh month, | 他的丽莎肚子七个月大了 |
[07:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:19] | How’s your better half? | 你那位呢? |
[07:21] | Fine. | 很好啊 |
[07:22] | He’s right here. He’s sleeping. | 就在我旁边,在睡觉 |
[07:24] | Sleeping? Hmm, | 在睡觉?嗯 |
[07:27] | Mom , I’m really tired. I’m gonna go, okay? | 妈妈,我真的很累,我要挂了,好吗? |
[07:30] | Listen, I almost forgot, Your Aunt Frances won a trip to Reno, | 噢,差点忘了跟你说,你婶婶弗朗西丝 赢取了一次去里诺旅游的机会 |
[07:34] | We’re gonna come out on the 18th, I thought we’d stop by, | 我们打算这个月18号出来, 我想我们会顺便过去看你 |
[07:37] | The 1 8th? | 18号? |
[07:38] | Yeah, Two weeks, | 是啊,还有两个礼拜 |
[07:40] | Yeah , okay. | 行,好的 |
[07:41] | Um , Nick’s gonna be away on business, though. | 不过尼克到时候要出差 |
[07:45] | – Again? – Yeah. | – 又出差? – 是的 |
[07:48] | – Wow, – I’m gonna go, okay, Mom? | – 哇 – 我要挂了,行吗,妈妈? |
[07:50] | – You’re still not smoking, right? – Bye. | – 你仍然在戒烟吧? – 再见 |
[07:52] | ‘Cause they say it’s a slippery,,, | 大家都说戒烟很… |
[07:54] | [sighs] | |
[08:14] | [banging] | |
[08:16] | – Just a second! – [banging continues] | 等一下! |
[08:29] | You Kathy Lazaro? | 你是凯茜·拉扎罗? |
[08:31] | Yeah. Why? | 是我,什么事? |
[08:37] | Due to the nonpayment of business taxes associated with this property, | 鉴于你迄今未缴纳此栋房产的交易税 |
[08:42] | the county has petitioned the court on its behalf to reclaim these costs. | 郡政府已经申请法院代为收取上述税金 |
[08:47] | It should come as no surprise to you. I’m sure you’ve had ample warning. | 对此你应该不会觉得意外, 我肯定此前你已经收到过多次警告 |
[08:53] | We’ve sent many notices. | 我们早已多次送达了通告书 |
[08:55] | Now the house is up for auction tomorrow morning. | 因此此栋房产将于明天早上被拍卖 |
[09:00] | Auction? What are you talking about? | 拍卖?你在胡说什么? |
[09:03] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子出问题了吗? |
[09:06] | There’s no smoking in my house. | 不许在我的房子里抽烟 |
[09:10] | [beeping] | |
[09:12] | [hammering] | |
[09:18] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿,恰克 |
[09:20] | [laughing] ‘Cause I see your number right here. | 因为我在这里见到你的电话号码 |
[09:24] | Yeah. We gonna meet down there? | 好的,我们在那边碰头 |
[09:26] | Supposed to be a hot one today. I’d dress lightly if I were you. | 我想今天该是忙碌的一天, 如果我是你,我会穿得轻松点 |
[09:31] | – [man laughing] – It’s okay, ’cause I’m not leaving. | 没什么,反正我不会离开 |
[09:35] | I’m afraid you have no choice, Mrs. Lazaro. | 恐怕你别无选择,拉扎罗女士 |
[09:37] | All of your things will be auctioned off with the property. | 你的所有家当都会随房子一起被拍卖 |
[09:41] | Do you want that? | 你希望那样子吗? |
[09:44] | Look, you can’t evict me. | 听着,你们不能赶我走 |
[09:46] | I never owed a fucking business tax. It doesn’t make sense. | 我从未欠过什么见鬼的交易税, 这毫无道理 |
[09:53] | Okay, well, this is where I get off. | 好了,我这就要走了 |
[09:56] | Deputy Sheriff Burdon will assist you in vacating the property. | 代理治安官伯顿会协助你腾空房子 |
[10:17] | Do you have a lawyer? | 你有没有律师? |
[10:19] | I can’t afford a lawyer. I’m a house cleaner. | 我请不起律师,我只是个家政清洁工 |
[10:27] | Here’s the number for the legal assistance office. | 我把法律援助办事处的电话号码写给你 |
[10:29] | They may be able to help. Nothing’s written in blood. | 他们或许能帮上忙, 要知道世事无绝对… |
[10:33] | You just have to clear out today. You might be moving back in next week. | 今天你只是不得不离开, 或许下个礼拜你就会搬回来了 |
[10:38] | In the meantime, maybe you can call some friends or family. | 这期间,你可以联络一下朋友或者家人 |
[10:43] | Stay with them. | 住到他们那边 |
[10:46] | There’s no one to call. | 没什么人可以联络 |
[10:53] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[10:57] | I know some movers that owe me a favor. | 我认识几个搬家工人,他们欠我人情 |
[11:01] | Brian. | 布赖恩 |
[11:04] | Go down to Safeway and get some boxes. | 你去Safeway超市拿些纸箱来 |
[11:07] | Let’s help this lady pack up. | 我们帮这位女士打包物品 |
[11:12] | Lester. | 我叫莱斯特 |
[11:40] | May I help you? | 你有什么事? |
[11:43] | My car is parked here. | 我的车子停在这 |
[11:45] | You asked yesterday also. | 昨天你也问了同样的问题 |
[11:54] | [clinking] | |
[13:01] | [both speak Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[13:37] | [water running] | |
[13:55] | [door opens] | |
[14:05] | Oh, oh, what happened to you? | 噢,噢,发生什么事了? |
[14:07] | I fell. | 我摔了一跤 |
[14:09] | – Again? – Yeah. | – 又摔跤? – 是的 |
[14:11] | Wash up. Do not get blood on the floor. | 清洗一下,免得把血迹弄到地板上 |
[14:13] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[15:13] | “拍卖通告:没收房产待售中” | |
[15:25] | The house was repossessed for tax payment delinquency. | 这栋房子因逾期未缴税而被收回 |
[15:28] | It’s got three bedrooms, one bath. | 它有三间卧室,一个卫生间 |
[15:30] | A widow’s walk would increase property value. | 还有个“寡妇平台”,这能让房子增值 |
[15:32] | What is this “widow’s walk”? | 何谓“寡妇平台”? |
[15:34] | A deck on top of the house so you can see the ocean. | 就是屋顶上的平台,你在那上面能看到大海 |
[15:38] | We still got time here. Feel free to look around. | 我们还有时间,大家随意四处看看吧 |
[15:57] | [water dripping] | |
[16:10] | [dripping continues] | |
[17:06] | 你应该戴棕色的帽子,不要戴蓝色的 | |
[17:12] | 今天怎么不用上班? | |
[17:25] | Nadereh. | 娜德拉 |
[17:27] | Today God has kissed our eyes. | 今天,主亲吻了我们的眼睛 |
[17:34] | Do you remember our bungalow on the Caspian, | 你记得我们在里海旁的平房吗? |
[17:37] | how I ordered the trees cut down on the west side | 我叫人砍掉了房子西侧的树木… |
[17:40] | so we may view the sea? | …好让我们能看见大海 |
[17:44] | Please, be quiet. | 请你不要说了 |
[17:45] | Do you remember how the general brought his family there for New Year, | 你还记得将军一家来我们的平房过新年吗? |
[17:49] | how beautiful it was? | 那房子好漂亮啊! |
[17:51] | What is the matter for you today, Behrani? | 你今天是怎么了,贝赫拉尼? |
[17:55] | Nadi? | 娜迪? |
[18:00] | I today have bought for us another bungalow. | 我今天给我们家新买了一栋平房 |
[18:05] | I purchased this home for a price no one would believe. | 价钱低得你不敢相信 |
[18:08] | It is worth two, maybe three times that. | 它应该值这个价钱的两倍,甚至三倍 |
[18:12] | We will live in this home for a short while | 我们在这个新家住一段时间 |
[18:15] | and then sell it and find one even better. | 然后卖了它,再找栋更好的房子 |
[18:17] | Nah! Nah! | 不!不! |
[18:19] | 我来美国不是为了生活得象个阿拉伯人 | |
[18:22] | 一家人象吉卜赛人一样在街头游荡 | |
[18:25] | 这样下去我们会一无所有 | |
[18:34] | [door slams] | |
[18:38] | [∮ music in Farsi] | |
[18:46] | [∮ music continues] | |
[18:49] | [smashing] | |
[18:53] | Perhaps you did not come here to live like a gypsy. | 也许你来这里的确不是为了 活得像个吉卜赛人 |
[18:55] | But I did not come here to work like an Arab… | 可是我来这里也不是为了 像个阿拉伯人一样地拼命干活… |
[18:59] | to be treated like an Arab. | …或是像个阿拉伯人一样被人对待 |
[19:00] | For four years we have lived a life we could not afford | 四年来我们过着我们根本负担不起的生活 |
[19:04] | and spent almost everything to marry Soraya with a good family. | 为了让索拉娅嫁入一个好人家, 几乎花掉了我们所有的钱 |
[19:08] | This apartment alone has cost us over $1 40,000 in rent. | 单是这套公寓的租金 就花了我们超过十四万美金 |
[19:13] | And what of Esmail’s university education? | 还有埃斯穆尔上大学的费用呢? |
[19:16] | Soon we will have nothing. | 不久的将来,我们的确就要一无所有了 |
[19:19] | And then you will see what it is like to walk in the shoes of the gypsies. | 到那时你就会知道 像吉卜赛人一样游荡是何光景了 |
[19:29] | So… | 所以… |
[19:34] | tomorrow, you will begin packing, and there’s no more to discuss. | 明天你就要开始收拾行装,不容争辩 |
[19:38] | Do not open your lips. | 不许张嘴说话 |
[19:54] | $500? They evicted you from your house for that? | 五百块?他们就为了这点钱 把你赶出了你的房子? |
[19:58] | You got it. | 你说对了 |
[20:01] | Um, are you staying with friends? | 你现在和朋友一起住吗? |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m with a friend. | 是的,和一个朋友 |
[20:09] | – How much is this gonna cost me? – It’s on a sliding scale. | – 这要花多少钱? – 要看情况 |
[20:15] | Um, how come you didn’t do something about this earlier? | 对此你怎么不及早采取行动? |
[20:18] | I did. | 我有 |
[20:19] | I went to the courthouse, months ago, | 我去了郡政府大楼,几个月前 |
[20:22] | and I signed a statement saying that I never owed a business tax | 签署了一份关于我从未欠过交易税的声明 |
[20:27] | because I never owned a business. | 因为我从未有过任何交易 |
[20:31] | I even had it certified. | 这一点甚至已经被确认了 |
[20:33] | And what about the follow-up mail? | 那么之后的信件你怎么处理了? |
[20:36] | I didn’t open it. | 我没打开 |
[20:45] | It’s very important to me that I get my house back by the 1 8th. | 我要在18号之前拿回我的房子, 这对我非常重要 |
[20:49] | I’m expecting company. | 有客人要来 |
[20:51] | – When did you sign that letter? – I don’t know. | – 你什么时候签署了那份信件? – 我不记得了 |
[20:54] | March? | 三月份? |
[20:55] | Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, | 我真不想给你带来坏消息 |
[20:59] | but the county’s already sold your house. | 不过郡政府已经卖掉了你的房子 |
[21:02] | What? | 什么? |
[21:07] | – No. They can’t do that. – The auction date’s been set for months. | – 不,他们不能这么做 – 拍卖日期几个月前就已经定下了 |
[21:12] | Don’t worry. They’ll rescind the sale, or we’ll file a lawsuit against the county. | 别担心,他们会撤销这次拍卖的, 否则我们就起诉郡政府 |
[21:18] | – We’ll get your house back. – Before the 1 8th, right? | – 我们会拿回你的房子 – 在18号之前,对吗? |
[21:21] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[21:27] | [∮ music video] | |
[22:09] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[22:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:16] | [screams] | |
[22:24] | – Sorry. – Shit. | – 对不起 – 见鬼 |
[22:25] | – I didn’t mean to scare you. – Don’t do that. | – 我不是存心吓你的 – 不要这样 |
[22:29] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[22:31] | Yeah. I’m fine. You? | 嗯,我挺好,你呢? |
[22:34] | Good. Good. | 很好,很好 |
[22:43] | You working undercover or something? | 你在干卧底之类的活? |
[22:45] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[22:47] | No. I’m off. | 不,我下班了 |
[22:50] | I just… I drive by this way, and, uh… | 我只是…开车经过这里,然后… |
[22:56] | figured I’d check in on you, see how you’re holding up. | …我想该过来看一看,看看你的情况 |
[22:59] | They already sold your house? | 他们已经卖了你的房子? |
[23:01] | Technically, it’s mine and my brother’s. | 严格来讲,是我和我哥哥的房子 |
[23:04] | My dad left it to us when he died. | 我爸爸死后留给我们的 |
[23:09] | I haven’t told my family. | 我还没告诉家里 |
[23:12] | My lawyer’s trying to get them to rescind it. | 我的律师正设法要他们撤销拍卖 |
[23:17] | So I’m trying not to harp on the negative. | 所以我想尽量不要拿这些坏消息去烦他们 |
[23:28] | You have any kids, Mr. Burdon? | 你有孩子吗,伯顿先生? |
[23:33] | Two. | 有两个 |
[23:36] | Call me Lester. | 叫我莱斯特 |
[23:39] | My husband left me eight months ago. | 我丈夫八个月前离开了我 |
[23:45] | No one knows that, either. | 这件事家里人也不知道 |
[24:07] | Do you mind if I give you some professional advice? | 介不介意我给你提点专业性的建议? |
[24:09] | No. | 说吧 |
[24:11] | Do it all through your lawyer, Kathy. | 让你律师来处理所有这些事情,凯茜 |
[24:13] | I wouldn’t drive past that house till the keys were back in my hand. | 我不会再开车经过那房子, 直到我拿到房子的钥匙 |
[24:21] | Thanks for checking in on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[24:23] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[24:26] | Night. | 晚安 |
[24:31] | Hey, Kathy, wait. | 嘿,凯茜,等等 |
[24:34] | Listen. This is my direct number at the department. | 听我说,这是我在警局的直拨电话号码 |
[24:38] | Most of the time, I’m on patrol. | 大部分时间我都在巡逻 |
[24:39] | But if you ever need anything, anything at all, just leave a message. | 不过如果你有什么事,任何事, 就留个口讯 |
[24:50] | – See ya. – Good night. | – 再见 – 晚安 |
[25:52] | It is like our garden in lsfahan. | 这里就象我们在伊斯法罕的花园 |
[25:59] | [speaking in Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[26:34] | [line ringing] | |
[26:36] | [woman] Hello? | 喂? |
[26:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:45] | [gasps, sighs] Yeah? | |
[26:45] | [knocking] | 什么事? |
[26:48] | [woman] Your credit card didn’t go through. That’s two days now. | 你的信用卡失效了, 你已经欠了两天的房钱 |
[26:59] | God, I’m really sorry about that. | 天,真的很抱歉 |
[27:01] | Look, um, I’m gonna get my paycheck on Friday. | 听我说,我礼拜五就能领到薪水 |
[27:05] | Is there any way we can let it slide until then? | 有没有可能让我住到那个时候再结帐? |
[28:48] | [engine starts, runs] | |
[29:49] | [car door closes] | |
[29:52] | The only affordable way to put a terrace up there | 如果要在那上面弄个阳台, 唯一可行的方法… |
[29:54] | is to put the stairs on the outside. | …就是将楼梯做在屋外 |
[29:58] | It’ll have to block that kitchen window. | 这样就要封掉厨房的那个窗子 |
[30:03] | I could do that for about a grand. | 一千块,我可以接这个活 |
[30:03] | I could do that for about a grand. | |
[30:05] | If we have to go through the roof, about $4,000 to $7 ,000. | 如果要做屋顶的话, 就要差不多四千到七千块了 |
[30:08] | – But this window must be obstructed? – I don’t see any other way. | – 但是这个窗子一定要封? – 我想不出别的法子 |
[30:14] | That is acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[30:17] | Can you start today? | 你能今天就动手吗? |
[31:15] | [dog barking, sawing] | |
[31:21] | [sawing continues] | |
[31:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:40] | – Hey! – [sawing] | 嘿! |
[31:47] | – What are you doing? – Excuse me? | – 你们在干什么? – 你说什么? |
[31:51] | What the fuck are you doing? This is my house. | 你们他妈的在干什么?这是我的房子 |
[31:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:55] | This is my house. Who said you could do this? | 这是我的房子,谁允许你们这么做了? |
[31:58] | – Are you Mrs. Behrani? – No. | – 你是贝赫拉尼太太? – 不是 |
[32:00] | Mr. Behrani hired us. You’re gonna have to talk to him. | 贝赫拉尼先生雇了我们, 你得去和他说 |
[32:05] | [sawing] | |
[32:18] | Oh, fuck. | 噢,该死 |
[32:19] | – Whoa, lady. – Shit. | – 哇,小姐 – 见鬼 |
[32:21] | Damn! | 糟糕! |
[32:24] | Stay right there. Don’t move. | 坐着别动 |
[32:25] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[32:27] | [man] Ah! Oh, man. | 啊!噢,老天 |
[32:30] | – Let’s get her inside. – Fuck. | – 我们把她抬进去 – 该死 |
[32:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:37] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[32:46] | Could we use your bathroom? She stepped on… | 能不能借用一下你们的卫生间? 她踩到了… |
[32:48] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[32:54] | Sorry, ma’am. Could we use your washroom to clean her foot? | 对不起,太太,我们能不能进你的卫生间 给她清洗一下她的脚? |
[33:00] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[33:03] | – Okay. – It is okay. | – 好的 – 可以 |
[33:06] | For one moment, please. | 请稍等一下 |
[33:11] | Here. | 套上 |
[33:13] | I got it. | 行了 |
[33:27] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 你坐下 – 谢谢 |
[33:32] | Have you had a tetanus shot lately? | 最近有没有打过破伤风的针? |
[33:34] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我有点反胃 |
[33:36] | Is she bleeding? Excuse me. | 她在流血?让一让 |
[33:40] | – Esmail, a bandage. – Okay. | – 埃斯穆尔,拿绷带来 – 好的 |
[33:55] | I don’t want to ruin your towel. | 我不想糟蹋了你的毛巾 |
[34:01] | [Esmail] Here. I use this for skateboarding. | 给,我用来绑滑板的 |
[34:03] | Don’t worry. I washed it. | 别担心,我洗过了 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:46] | This is, of course, our family pictures. | 这是我们家里人的照片 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | I think I should go. | 我想我该走了 |
[35:29] | [phone rings] | |
[35:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[35:34] | I’ll tell you what happened. My yard is a construction site. | 我告诉你出了什么事, 我家的院子成了工地 |
[35:38] | – You were there? – Yeah, I was there. I was at my house. | – 你去过了? – 是的,我去了,去了我的房子那 |
[35:43] | I stepped on some nails. | 我踩到了钉子 |
[35:45] | I was bleeding on my own doorstep, waiting for a stranger to open my door. | 我站在自己家门口流着血, 等着一个陌生人打开我家的门 |
[35:48] | You can’t just go over there. You’ve got to let us handle this. | 你不能就这么去那里, 你必须让我们来处理 |
[35:57] | I want them out of my house. | 我要他们离开我的房子 |
[36:01] | They’re already more at home there than I ever was. | 他们已经把那当成自己家了, 比我还要无拘无束 |
[36:09] | Did you get their name? | 你知道他们的名字了吗? |
[36:12] | Ah… Bahroony? | 啊…巴哈鲁尼? |
[36:15] | Behmini, something like that. They’re Middle Eastern. | 或者贝赫米尼,类似的名字,他们是中东人 |
[36:19] | – Gary? – Yes, Connie? | – 加里? – 什么事,康妮? |
[36:22] | Will you type a letter to the courier service | 你打一封信叫递信员… |
[36:24] | and make sure that it gets to a Mr. Behrmini? | …送给贝赫米尼先生好吗?一定要送到 |
[36:55] | It’s damn hard to sell a house nowadays. This is what you call a real buyer’s market. | 该死的,这年头卖房子真不容易, 这就是所谓的真正的买方市场了 |
[37:02] | Well, sorry, but she comes in at… | 抱歉,房子的估价只有… |
[37:06] | $1 74,000. | …十七万四千美元 |
[37:42] | – You’re late, Behrani. – I am not late. | – 你迟到了,贝赫拉尼 – 我不是迟到 |
[37:44] | I have come to tell you that I’m no longer to return to this job. | 我是来告诉你我不会再回来干这份活了 |
[37:49] | You tell the office, Colonel? | 你跟公司说了吗?上校? |
[37:52] | No. | 没有 |
[37:54] | So why tell me, man? | 那你跟我说干嘛,老兄? |
[38:23] | Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[38:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:31] | “…inform you… that under these circumstances… | “…通知你…鉴于上述情况…” |
[38:38] | “currently owe, or as a property… | “目前拥有,或者作为财产…” |
[38:41] | “we request that you vacate the property immediately.” | “我们要求你立即腾空房子” |
[38:47] | Mother whores! Goddamn it! | 操你妈的!该死! |
[39:07] | “你们的压迫就是我们的革命” | |
[39:23] | Mr. Barmeeny is here. | 巴米尼先生来了 |
[39:27] | Oh, Mr. Barmeeny. | 噢,巴米尼先生 |
[39:28] | My name is Behrani. | 我的名字是贝赫拉尼 |
[39:32] | Colonel Massoud Amir Behrani. | 马苏德·亚米尔·贝赫拉尼上校 |
[39:35] | I wish to speak with Mr. Walsh, please. | 我想跟沃尔什先生谈谈 |
[39:38] | I’m Connie Walsh. This is my office, Colonel. | 我就是康妮·沃尔什, 这是我的事务所,上校 |
[39:41] | Please come in. | 请进来 |
[39:49] | I’m sure our letter came as a shock to you, Colonel. | 我想我们给你的信一定让你很震惊,上校 |
[39:52] | The situation is this: Pacific County has made a number of mistakes. | 事情是这样的: 太平洋郡政府犯了多个错误 |
[39:57] | First, they levied a tax on my client which she did not owe. | 首先,他们向我的客户征收 她不应缴纳的税款 |
[40:00] | Second, they evicted her for nonpayment. And third, they auctioned the property. | 其次,他们因她未缴纳税款 而将其赶出了房子, 最后,他们拍卖了这栋房子 |
[40:06] | – Unfortunately, this is where you come in. – But I now own the house. | – 不幸的是,这也就是你搬进去的那栋房子 – 但是现在我拥有这栋房子 |
[40:10] | I paid for it in cash. I have a bill of sale. Here, please. | 我支付了现金,我有购房契约, 请你看一下 |
[40:14] | Would you sell the county back the house? | 你愿意把房子卖还给郡政府吗? |
[40:17] | They would make it as comfortable a transaction as possible. | 我保证他们会让交易尽可能地轻松简单 |
[40:21] | Please listen to me very carefully. The only comfortable transaction possible | 请你仔细听着,沃尔什小姐 唯一可能轻松简单的交易… |
[40:26] | is if the county tax office paid to me $1 74,000. | …就是郡政府税收处 支付我十七万四千美元 |
[40:30] | Mr. Behrani, you only paid a quarter of that amount. | 贝赫拉尼先生,你购买的时候 只花了这个数额的四分之一 |
[40:37] | The market can already pay me this. Good morning, Miss Walsh. | 市场上已经出得起这个价, 再见,沃尔什小姐 |
[40:42] | Wait, please. | 请等一等 |
[40:44] | From a legal standpoint, you are in the right. | 从法律的角度来说,你是对的 |
[40:47] | But the true owner of this house is living in a motel, Mr. Behrani. | 但是这栋房子真正的主人 正住在汽车旅馆里,贝赫拉尼先生 |
[40:51] | All her belongings are locked in storage. | 她的所有财产都被锁在仓库里 |
[40:53] | Why should she wait to get back into her home that was wrongfully taken? | 为什么她迟迟不能回到 被错误没收的属于她的房子…? |
[40:57] | Just because you want to turn a profit. | 就因为你想转手倒卖赚取利润? |
[41:01] | Things are not as they appear. | 看事情不能只看表面 |
[41:04] | It is a matter of necessity for me and my family. | 为了我和我的家庭,这也是不得已而为之 |
[41:08] | I’m sorry. I do not have a choice in this matter. | 对不起,这件事上我别无选择 |
[42:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:22] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[42:24] | Good one or a bad one? | 好的还是不好的? |
[42:26] | It’s good. It’s good. | 好的,当然是好的意外 |
[42:30] | What happened to your foot? | 你的脚怎么了? |
[42:33] | Oh, l, um… | 噢,我,嗯… |
[42:34] | I stopped by my house, and they were doing construction on the roof. | 我路过我的房子, 他们正在屋顶上改建房子 |
[42:37] | I stepped on some nails. | 我踩到了钉子 |
[42:39] | Thanks for letting me ride along today, Mr. Burdon. | 谢谢你今天开车载我,伯顿先生 |
[42:46] | So, how’s the El Rancho? | 厄尔.朗切旅馆怎么样? |
[42:48] | I’m not there anymore. | 我没有住在那了 |
[42:51] | I’m staying at the Bonneville now. | 我现在住在博那维尔 (别克车的一种) |
[42:53] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道有这么个旅馆 |
[42:56] | You’re looking at it. | 你正看着它呢 |
[43:11] | I haven’t had a drink in three years, Lester. | 我已经戒酒三年了,莱斯特 |
[43:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. I… I should have asked. I didn’t know. | 对不起,我…我该先问过你, 我不知道 |
[43:19] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没关系 |
[43:26] | The fog’s coming in. | 起雾了 |
[43:29] | [man over walkie-talkie, indistinct] | |
[43:36] | I’d like to ask you a personal question, if I could. | 我想问你一个私人问题,如果可以的话 |
[43:39] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[43:43] | Just get it over with. | 问完了事 |
[43:45] | Why is your husband no longer with you? | 你丈夫为什么要离开你? |
[43:52] | I wanted kids. | 我想要孩子 |
[43:55] | He didn’t want kids. | 他不想要 |
[43:58] | But I guess if he really wanted me, he would have wanted them, too. | 不过我想如果他真的想要我, 他也会想要他们 |
[44:09] | I think he’s a fool. | 我觉得是他蠢 |
[44:16] | Maybe we should find you a place to stay. | 或许我们该给你找个栖身之所 |
[44:33] | Do you remember the beauty of the Caspian Sea, Esmail? | 你还记得里海的美景吗,埃斯穆尔? |
[44:37] | The water like glass. | 水清如镜 |
[44:40] | The beach sand like gold. | 还有海滩上金子般的沙子 |
[44:46] | [Nadi] It is beautiful here. | 这里真美 |
[44:50] | Massoud, when must we move again? | 马苏德,什么时候我们又得搬家? |
[44:53] | Not too soon. | 不会太快 |
[44:55] | Perhaps once we get a buyer, we will tell them to wait until autumn. | 只要有了买主,或许可以让他们等到秋季 我们再交付房子 |
[44:59] | Would you prefer that? | 你愿意吗? |
[45:02] | I will do as you wish. | 你想怎样都行,我听你的 |
[45:06] | There was this little runt of a guy. | 以前有个长得很矮小的家伙 |
[45:11] | Kept beating up his wife. Except she wouldn’t press charges. | 经常打老婆,打得她被迫报警 |
[45:15] | We’d show up, and there they’d be at the door | 可每次等我们赶过去,他们又站在门口… |
[45:18] | Iike Romeo and Juliet, arm in arm. | 象罗密欧和茱丽叶一样,手挽着手 |
[45:21] | She had welts and bruises all over. | 她身上总是布满了伤痕和瘀迹 |
[45:23] | So, one night we get called out there again, | 于是,有一天晚上, 当我们再一次接到报警赶去之后… |
[45:27] | and I slipped down their hallway and stuffed two eight-balls in his closet. | 我偷偷溜进他们家的门厅, 将四分之一盎司的可卡因 塞进了他的壁橱里 |
[45:32] | Turns out he was on parole. | 当时他还处在假释期 |
[45:34] | He goes back to jail, she’s safe, and I slept like a baby. | 于是他回到了监狱,她安全了, 我也能像个婴儿一样安然入睡了 |
[45:44] | Did I just lose you? | 你是不是走神了? |
[45:46] | No. | 没有 |
[45:48] | I’m sorry. I, um… | 对不起,我,嗯… |
[45:51] | To tell you the truth, I think the wine’s distracting me. | 我说实话,我想是酒分散了我的注意力 |
[45:55] | – I’ll send it back. – No, it’s fine. | – 我让人把酒拿走 – 不用了,没事 |
[45:57] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 你肯定? – 是的 |
[45:59] | See, when I think of my sobriety, I don’t think about wine. | 你瞧,只要我想到自己在戒酒, 我就不会考虑喝酒 |
[46:04] | Alcohol was never a problem. | 酒精从来就没有困扰过我 |
[46:08] | Well, you’re a grown woman. | 你是个成年女子了 |
[46:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[46:45] | [∮ Nadi singing in Farsi] | |
[47:48] | – What are your kids’ names? – Nate and Bethany. | – 你的孩子叫什么名字? – 奈特和贝瑟妮 |
[47:51] | Nate is four. Bethany is nine. | 奈特四岁,贝瑟妮九岁 |
[47:57] | – Where is your house? – In Millbrae. | – 你家在哪? – 在米尔布雷 |
[48:00] | In a housing development called Palomino Meadows. | 一个叫做巴洛米诺·迈德斯的住宅新区 |
[48:03] | You have to drive through it to get to the mall. | 你去购物中心必须经过那里 |
[48:06] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 哦,我知道它在哪了 |
[48:09] | God, I’ve probably driven by it a dozen times. | 天呐,我很可能路过那里很多次了 |
[48:13] | I’ve probably even seen your wife. | 我甚至很可能见过你的妻子 |
[48:17] | – Carol. – Yeah. Carol. | – 她叫卡罗尔 – 哦,卡罗尔 |
[48:23] | [clears throat] | |
[48:26] | – What’s your situation, Les? – I married my best friend. | – 你俩之间怎么样?莱斯特 – 我娶了我的好朋友为妻 |
[48:30] | And for seven of the last nine years, | 结婚九年了,最近这七年里… |
[48:33] | I haven’t wanted to give her more than a hug or a peck on the cheek. | …我甚至不想多拥抱她一次 或者轻轻吻一下她的脸 |
[48:38] | That’s my situation. | 这就是我和她之间的情况 |
[48:39] | – What about her? – It’s not the same for her. | – 那么她对你呢? – 她对我很好 |
[48:55] | Do you want to come inside? | 你要不要进来? |
[50:10] | Massoud. | 马苏德 |
[50:26] | We are blessed. | 我们满足了 |
[50:44] | – What time is it? – It’s 1 0:00. | – 几点了? – 十点 |
[50:48] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[50:50] | I should have been home hours ago. | 我应该在几个小时前就到家了 |
[50:53] | I’m sure Carol called the department. | 我肯定卡罗尔打过电话给警局了 |
[50:55] | I’m sure they asked her if I was feeling any better. | 我也肯定他们问了她我的病是不是好点了 |
[51:05] | Things are finally in motion. | 该来的总是要来 |
[51:08] | I’m finally gonna get it over with. | 我终于要给它来个彻底了断了 |
[51:12] | It? | 它? |
[51:14] | Telling her the truth about how I feel. | 告诉她我的真实感受 |
[51:19] | How do you feel? | 你的感受是什么? |
[51:29] | I feel found. | 我感觉找到了方向 |
[51:46] | [doorbell rings] | |
[51:51] | [door buzzes] | |
[51:55] | Well, Kathy, bad news. | 凯茜,坏消息 |
[51:58] | The county’s done their part, but the new owner won’t go along. | 郡政府已经完成了他们那部分工作, 但是房子的新主人不同意进行交易 |
[52:01] | He’s asking for four times what he bought it for. | 他要求以四倍于购入价的价格卖出 |
[52:04] | We can sue the county, but it’ll take months. | 我们可以起诉郡政府, 不过这要耗上几个月 |
[52:08] | Do you mean that… | 你的意思是… |
[52:11] | I can’t legally get my house back? | …我不能循法律途径拿回我的房子了? |
[52:14] | It would’ve been a lot easier if you’d just opened your mail. | 如果当初你拆开邮件看了, 事情就简单得多了 |
[52:17] | You can’t expect the law to work miracles. | 你不可能指望法律能创造奇迹 |
[52:19] | I don’t expect miracles. I expect you to do your fucking job. | 我没有指望奇迹, 我只是指望你做好你该死的份内工作 |
[52:28] | I don’t know what I’m doing sitting here talking to you. | 我真不知道坐在这里 跟你还有什么好说的 |
[52:31] | And as you see, very excellent rooms. | 你们看到了,几个房间都很不错 |
[52:35] | It is cool inside, even during the day. | 屋内很凉爽,即使白天也是如此 |
[52:39] | And from the widow’s walk, sunsets are quite beautiful. | 还可以在“寡妇平台”上观赏日落美景 |
[52:42] | There is very little fog in this area. | 这一带没什么雾 |
[52:44] | – When would the house be available? – Not until autumn. | – 房子何时可以交付? – 要等到秋季 |
[52:47] | – We would need time to find a new home. – That might work for us. | – 我们需要时间另外找房子 – 也行 |
[52:52] | [Esmail speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[52:55] | Yes. She has come for a tool her boyfriend carpenter may have left behind. | 对了,她过来取工具了, 她的木匠男友拉在这了 |
[52:59] | I have been expecting her. One moment, please. | 我正在等她呢,请你们稍等片刻 |
[53:03] | I am happy you came. Please, this way. I will show you. | 很高兴你来了,请这边走,我带你去拿 |
[53:07] | My family knows nothing of this. I’d like for it to remain so. | 我家里人对此事一无所知, 我不想他们知道 |
[53:10] | You have me confused with someone else. | 对不起,你把我和别的人弄混了吧 |
[53:12] | I’m quite certain I know who you are. | 我很确定我知道你是什么人 |
[53:16] | I’m Kathy Nicolo. | 我是凯茜·妮可洛 |
[53:19] | I know my lawyer talked to you, Mr. Bahrooni, | 我知道我的律师找你谈过, 巴赫鲁尼先生… |
[53:21] | – but I thought we could meet face-to-face. – My name is Behrani. Colonel Behrani. | – 不过我认为我们应该面对面地谈一谈 – 我的名字叫贝赫拉尼,贝赫拉尼上校 |
[53:26] | Colonel Behrani, I’m sorry. | 贝赫拉尼上校,不好意思 |
[53:29] | My father left this house to me and my brother. | 我父亲留了这栋房子给我和我哥哥 |
[53:33] | Tell this to the bureaucrats at the County Tax Office. | 这些话你去和郡政府税收处的官僚们说吧 |
[53:36] | They have made a mistake, not l. | 是他们犯了错,不是我 |
[53:37] | They said they’d give you your money back. You’ve put that deck on. | 他们说了愿意把钱退还给你, 我知道你已经给房子安好了平台 |
[53:41] | I’m sure they’d repay you for that. | 我肯定他们会补偿你这部分费用的 |
[53:43] | I’m sorry, but I’ve nothing more to say. | 对不起,不过我言尽于此 |
[53:46] | Why should I be penalized for their incompetence? | 为什么我要为了他们的无能而受累? 你说呀? |
[53:48] | You should sue them for enough to buy ten homes. | 你应该告他们,要他们 赔一大笔钱够你买十栋房子的 |
[53:51] | I’ll even sell you this house for the right price. That’s all I require. | 到时候我甚至可以找个合适的价钱 把这房子卖给你,我想要的就是这些 |
[53:55] | I don’t know where he left his hammers. I’ve nothing more to say. | 我不知道他把锤子拉在哪了,就说到这吧 |
[53:58] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[54:00] | You can’t expect to just move in here and make money off of this. | 你休想指望就这么搬进这里 然后还利用它来捞一票 |
[54:04] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[54:06] | I lived here, and you stole this house from me, | 我住在这,是你从我这偷了这栋房子 |
[54:08] | you son of a bitch! | 你这狗杂种! |
[54:20] | This is a stolen house! | 这是偷来的房子! |
[54:22] | He’s trying to sell you a stolen house! | 他想卖给你们一栋偷来的房子! |
[55:01] | What’d you tell your kids? | 你怎么和你的孩子说的? |
[55:05] | I told them the truth. | 我跟他们说了实话 |
[55:08] | My old man walked out on us. I swore I would never do that to my own. | 我的父亲弃我们而去, 我曾发过誓,决不对我自己的孩子做这种事 |
[55:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[55:36] | My lawyer couldn’t get the house back. | 我的律师拿不回房子 |
[55:39] | So I went to see the owner. | 我就去找那个房主 |
[55:41] | – And he put his hand on you? – It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | – 然后他就用手抓了你这里? – 没什么,别担心 |
[55:45] | That’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[55:47] | He’s got no right to do that. | 他没有权利这样做 |
[55:54] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是什么人? |
[55:56] | His name’s Behrani. He’s a colonel. | 他的名字叫贝赫拉尼,是个上校 |
[55:58] | Behrani? What country is he from? | 贝赫拉尼?从哪个国家来的? |
[56:01] | I don’t know. But his wife hardly speaks any English. | 我不清楚,不过他的妻子几乎不会说英语 |
[56:08] | Maybe they haven’t been here that long. Maybe they don’t know their way around. | 或许他们刚搬来没多久, 或许他们还不熟悉环境 |
[56:17] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna pay ’em a visit. | – 你要做什么? – 我要去拜访一下他们 |
[56:22] | Officers tend to listen to other officers. It’s worth a shot. | 军官对警官的话应该比较容易听得进去, 至少值得一试 |
[56:27] | What if he doesn’t listen? | 如果他不听呢? |
[56:30] | Then I’ll make him listen. | 那我就逼他听 |
[56:38] | [horn honking] | |
[56:41] | Oomadan! Oomadan! | [波斯语] |
[56:48] | Little bird. | 小鸟儿! |
[56:49] | Little bird! Little bird! | 小鸟儿!小鸟儿! |
[56:53] | Welcome to our new home. | 欢迎来到我们的新家 |
[56:57] | – Does it go down the hill? – It is an investment property, Soraya. | – 这边是往山下去了? – 这是栋投资性的房产,索拉娅 |
[57:01] | Like our second home on the Caspian. | 就像我们在里海旁的第二栋房子 |
[57:05] | It’s an investment home. | 这是栋投资性的房子 |
[57:07] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[57:12] | [Nadi] Let us go to the roof porch, for the view. | 我们去屋顶阳台看看风景 |
[57:28] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[57:33] | [Lester] Jesus, look at them. | 岂有此理,你瞧他们 |
[57:35] | What are they celebrating, stealing a woman’s house? | 他们有什么好庆祝的? 庆祝偷了弱女子的房子? |
[57:41] | Fuck these people. | 见鬼去吧,这些家伙 |
[57:43] | You’re a very wise man, Genob Sarhang, | 你真是英明,吉诺布·撒罕… |
[57:45] | to live in such a place that gives you a view of God’s wonders. | …住在这样一个能欣赏到 神迹般美景的地方 |
[57:50] | [tires screeching] | |
[58:51] | [doorbell rings] | |
[59:13] | Did you post that sign, sir? | 那标语是你贴的吗,先生? |
[59:16] | Yes. Is there a difficulty, officer? | 是的,有问题吗,警官? |
[59:19] | And that’s your sign at the bottom of the hill? | 山脚下的标语也是你贴的? |
[59:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:24] | Please, come in, officer. | 请进,警官 |
[59:38] | I am new to the area. Is a permit required to post signs? | 我刚来这地方,贴标语需要批准吗? |
[59:43] | Not on the house. | 贴在房子上可以 |
[59:45] | – But the utility pole’s city property. – I see. | – 但电线杆是市政财产 – 我知道 |
[59:49] | Very well. I will put the sign elsewhere. Thank you for informing me. | 很好,我会换个地方贴标语的 谢谢你告诉我 |
[59:53] | [chuckles] You’re a long way from home, aren’t you? | 你家很远吧? |
[59:56] | This is my home. I am an American citizen. | 这就是我家,我是美国公民 |
[59:58] | Were you a general? | 你是将军? |
[1:00:01] | I was a colonel. | 是上校 |
[1:00:04] | Officer, what more can I do for you? | 警官,今晚我还能为你做些什么? |
[1:00:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:00:08] | Massoud Amir Behrani. | 马苏德·亚米尔·贝赫拉尼 |
[1:00:11] | And the names of your family? | 你家人呢? |
[1:00:13] | Why do you need the names of my family? What is your name, Officer? | 为什么你想知道我家人的姓名? 你的尊姓大名呢,警官? |
[1:00:17] | Deputy Sheriff Joe Gonzalez. Let me ask you a question. | 地方治安官乔·冈萨雷斯,我来问你个问题 |
[1:00:22] | Are you selling this house on your own? | 你想自己买下这房子? |
[1:00:23] | I do not wish to offend, Officer, | 我不希望和你过不去,警官 |
[1:00:25] | but if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do. | 但如果你要打扰我,今晚我就有事做了 |
[1:00:28] | Civil code 1 1 01. | 民法1101条 |
[1:00:30] | Yes, you have informed me. | 是的,你给我讲过 |
[1:00:32] | I suggest you come with me to witness the removal of the sign. | 我想要你看着我把那些标语撕掉 |
[1:00:36] | No, I’m talking about the disclosure law, Colonel. | 不,我是在说法律,上校 |
[1:00:39] | You, as the owner, have the obligation to tell all prospective buyers | 作为所有者,你有义务告诉所有可能的买主 |
[1:00:43] | anything about the property they have a right to know. | 关于财产的一切讯息,他们有权知道 |
[1:00:46] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:00:49] | – You sure about that? – Are you interrogating me, Mr. Gonzalez? | – 你确信? – 你在质问我吗,冈萨雷斯先生? |
[1:00:52] | I don’t know. You tell me. I understand your friend, the Shah, made a habit of it. | 不明白,你讲了,我知道你朋友 伊朗国王习惯这样 |
[1:00:57] | I don’t know who you think you’re speaking to, but I’ve had enough. | 不知道你觉得你是在和谁讲话,但我是听够了 |
[1:01:00] | You have done your job. Now you may leave. | 你的工作已经完成了,现在你可以走了 |
[1:01:12] | You’re used to giving orders, aren’t you? Let me get right to the point here. | 你习惯于发号施令,对吧?我想让你改改 |
[1:01:16] | Pacific County has offered you money. They don’t want any trouble. | 太平洋郡给你出了价,他们不想找麻烦 |
[1:01:20] | The only one that seems to want trouble is you. | 想找麻烦的人似乎只有你 |
[1:01:23] | You don’t want to do the right thing, | 你不想采取恰当的做法 |
[1:01:25] | which is to sell this house back at the price you paid | 用你的购买价卖掉房子 |
[1:01:29] | so it can be returned to the real owner. | 归还给真正的所有者 |
[1:01:32] | The real owner, Mr. Behrani. Now, that just won’t wash. | 真正的所有者,贝赫拉尼先生 现在,那些都是空谈 |
[1:01:51] | I have more than one contact at lmmigration. | 我在移民局有不少熟人 |
[1:01:55] | People get deported every single day. | 每天都有人被驱逐出境 |
[1:01:58] | There are a lot of things I can do, Colonel. | 我还能做很多事情,上校 |
[1:02:02] | I suggest you call the movers, so I won’t have to. | 我建议你打电话给搬家公司 这样我就不用费心了 |
[1:02:29] | What happened? | 怎么样? |
[1:02:31] | Well, the guy’s obviously not right off the boat. | 呃,那家伙明显是想惹事 |
[1:02:34] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[1:02:36] | He probably buys up seized property to make a killing. | 他或许买下了所有没收的财产,想大赚一笔 |
[1:02:40] | I set him straight. I think he’ll listen. | 我指出了他的错误,我想他会听的 |
[1:02:46] | He will. | 他会的 |
[1:02:52] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么? |
[1:02:58] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:03:01] | Look at us. We’re both homeless. | 瞧,我们都无家可归 |
[1:03:20] | Listen. My friend has a cabin a few miles south. | 听着,往南几英里处,我朋友有间小屋 |
[1:03:23] | We can stay there. | 我们可以去那儿 |
[1:03:26] | Give to me an answer, Behrani. What did that man say of deporting? | 告诉我,贝赫拉尼 那人说驱逐出境什么意思? |
[1:03:30] | – He said nothing, Nadi. – Do not lie to me! I heard him. | – 他没说什么,娜迪 – 别骗我!我听到的 |
[1:03:34] | Who was that man? Tell to me, Behrani. | 那人是谁?告诉我,贝赫拉尼 |
[1:03:36] | What have you done? | 你干了什么? |
[1:03:39] | It’s none of your business what I have done. | 我干什么与你无关 |
[1:03:41] | Have you no faith in me, no respect? That man said I must remove the sign. | 你对我没信心?不听我讲? 那人叫我去撕掉标语 |
[1:03:46] | – Coward! Liar! – [Esmail] Mawmawn, | – 胆小鬼!骗子! – 妈妈 |
[1:03:47] | You kasifliar! | 你这个大骗子! |
[1:03:50] | It is your fault we were forced to flee from lran. | 我们被迫逃离伊朗是你的错 |
[1:03:53] | – It is your fault we are here. – Mawmawn! | – 我们来到这儿也是你的错 – 妈妈! |
[1:03:56] | Yours and your Savak friends! | 你们的错,你们在国家安全情报局 的那些狐朋狗友的错! |
[1:03:58] | Mawmawn! | 妈妈! |
[1:04:08] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:06:02] | How long can we stay here? | 我们能在这儿呆多久? |
[1:06:05] | Until we get things figured out. | 直到我们把事情解决掉 |
[1:06:17] | You hungry? | 饿吗? |
[1:06:19] | I could eat. | 可以吃东西啊 |
[1:07:21] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱着她? |
[1:07:28] | Look, it’s just… | 瞧,只是…… |
[1:07:32] | it’s not her. | 不是她 |
[1:07:35] | She’s a good person. A good mother. | 她是个好人,一个好母亲 |
[1:07:40] | Would this have happened anyway… | 无论如何都会这样吗…… |
[1:07:44] | even if you hadn’t met me? | 即使你没遇到我? |
[1:07:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:00] | I miss my dad. | 我想我爸爸了 |
[1:08:09] | He worked really hard for that house. | 为了房子,他真的很努力 |
[1:08:14] | It took him… | 花了…… |
[1:08:19] | thirty years to pay it off. | 三十年才还清 |
[1:08:23] | And it took me eight months to fuck it up. | 而我搞砸却只花了八个月 |
[1:08:26] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿,嘿 |
[1:08:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:36] | We’re gonna get your house back. | 我们会把你的房子弄回来的 |
[1:08:39] | Soon. | 不会太久 |
[1:08:41] | When this is all done, I promise, | 一切都搞定后,我保证 |
[1:08:46] | I’ll move you back in myself. | 我会亲自帮你搬回去的 |
[1:09:38] | My son. | 孩子 |
[1:09:41] | Do not follow the example of your father one day when you are married. | 有一天你结婚后,别学你父亲 |
[1:09:45] | Do not do as I did last evening. | 别像我昨晚那样 |
[1:09:51] | Do not be disrespectful, son. Look at me. | 别失礼,孩子,看着我 |
[1:10:00] | Bawbaw,,, were you a Savaki? | 爸爸,你是国家安全情报局的人吗? |
[1:10:04] | No. | 不是 |
[1:10:06] | I only bought fighter planes for Shah-jahn. | 我只是为伊朗王购买战斗机 |
[1:10:09] | – Why did that man say we’d be deported? – I do not know. | – 为什么那人说我们被驱逐出境了? – 不知道 |
[1:10:13] | But we are American citizens. | 但我们是美国公民 |
[1:10:15] | We own this house. They can do nothing to us now. | 我们拥有这房子,目前他们对我们无能为力 |
[1:10:19] | I feel bad for that lady, bawbaw-jahn, | 我为那个女的难过,爸爸 |
[1:10:24] | The woman’s house was taken from her because she did not pay her taxes. | 那女人的房子被没收,是因为她没交税 |
[1:10:27] | That happens when one is not responsible. Do you understand? | 一个人没有责任感就会那样,明白吗? |
[1:10:31] | Do not feel bad. | 不用为她难过 |
[1:10:33] | Americans do not deserve what they have. | 美国人对他们的财产不珍惜 |
[1:10:35] | They have the eyes of children who are forever looking for the next distraction, | 他们的眼光太幼稚,总是分心于消遣、 |
[1:10:39] | entertainment, sweet taste in the mouth. We are not like them. | 娱乐、以及嘴里的甜味,我们和他们不同 |
[1:10:44] | We know rich opportunities when we see them and don’t throw away God’s blessing. | 遇到他们,我们会有很多机会 我们不会丢弃上帝的赐福 |
[1:10:52] | You know I must raise money for your education. | 你知道我正在为你接受高等教育筹钱 |
[1:10:55] | I can get another paper route. | 我会再去找条送报路线挣钱的 |
[1:10:57] | Man meedoonam, | [波斯语] |
[1:11:01] | azizam, | [波斯语] |
[1:11:04] | I know. | 我理解你 |
[1:11:07] | You are a kind child. | 你是个好孩子 |
[1:11:10] | Quickly becoming a man. | 很快就能长大成人 |
[1:11:13] | You have my respect for your heart. | 你的内心令人肃然起敬 |
[1:11:23] | Soon all this will be over. | 这一切很快就会结束的 |
[1:11:31] | Bawbaw-jahn, | 爸爸 |
[1:11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:01] | [door opens] | |
[1:12:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:36] | Have a good day at work. | 工作顺利 |
[1:12:47] | You need to see what you’re doing to this family, Les. | 你应该想想你对这个家庭的所作所为,莱斯特 |
[1:12:50] | Look at your children, at the damage you’re causing. | 想想你的孩子们,在你引发事故时 |
[1:12:53] | – This is not the time for this, Carol. – When is the time? | – 现在不是说这个的时候,卡罗尔 – 那应该什么时候说? |
[1:12:56] | When I’m not on my way to work. | 反正不是我上班的时候 |
[1:13:01] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:13:02] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:13:04] | Do you want to get arrested? Is that what you want? | 你想被拘捕吗?想吗? |
[1:13:07] | You want to arrest me? God, go ahead. Arrest me in front of our children. | 你想拘捕我?天哪,来啊 在你孩子面前拘捕我啊 |
[1:13:11] | [crying] Daddy, please. | 爸爸,求求你了 |
[1:13:14] | [child] Please! | 求求你了! |
[1:13:19] | Oh, God, I didn’t mean to do this. | 噢,天哪,我没打算要这样做 |
[1:13:21] | Don’t go. Please, don’t go. | 别走,求求你了,别走 |
[1:13:24] | We checked, and we have no Joe Gonzalez on the force. | 我们核实了,警局里没有叫乔·冈萨雷斯的人 |
[1:13:27] | Did he have anything else on him that might help us to lD him? | 他身上还有其他东西可以 让我们确认他的身份吗? |
[1:13:31] | We have hundreds of deputies in the department. | 我们部门里有数百个治安官 |
[1:13:37] | He wore a golden star, | 他的徽章是金色的 |
[1:13:38] | a badge with two pistol barrels crossed… | 上面是两只交叉的枪…… |
[1:13:43] | and letters of gold spelling F-T-O. | 还有金色的字母FTO |
[1:14:01] | There are only eight field training officers in the department. | 这个部门只有八名野外训练官 |
[1:14:04] | Tell me if you see him here. | 在这上面看到的话给我讲 |
[1:14:15] | Yes. That is him. | 对,就是他 |
[1:14:20] | That is the man who threatened me. | 就是这人恐吓我 |
[1:14:23] | It’s Burdon. | 是伯顿 |
[1:14:25] | You’re completely confident this is the officer? | 你完全确信就是这位警官? |
[1:14:34] | I’m sorry this happened to you, sir. | 我对你的遭遇很抱歉,先生 |
[1:14:36] | I can promise you, it won’t happen again. | 我向你保证不会再发生了 |
[1:14:40] | [car door closes] | |
[1:14:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:00] | What do you think? | 你看怎么样? |
[1:15:02] | I cleaned the whole place. | 我把所有地方都清扫了 |
[1:15:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:11] | Kath, I need to go home for a while today. | 凯茜,今天我要暂时回家去 |
[1:15:14] | I need to go home and explain things to Carol better, | 我要回家和卡罗尔好好地解释一下 |
[1:15:18] | to Nate and Bethany. | 和奈特和贝瑟妮解释 |
[1:15:21] | I should be home when they come back from school. | 他们放学回来时,我应该在家 |
[1:15:25] | – You just said “home” three times. – It is my home. | – 你说了三次“家” – 那确实是我的家 |
[1:15:30] | At least until we make another one. | 至少在我们成家前还是 |
[1:15:35] | – Are you coming back? – In a couple of hours, three at the most. | – 你会回来吗? – 就几小时,最多三个钟头 |
[1:15:39] | I’ll understand if you don’t. | 如果你不回来我也理解 |
[1:15:46] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[1:15:54] | Of course you do. | 你当然配得上 |
[1:17:15] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:17:22] | I told the kids that this was just temporary, you were taking time off, like a vacation. | 我告诉孩子们这只是暂时的 你要些时间,就好像去度假 |
[1:17:30] | I didn’t know what else to tell them. | 我不知道还能给他们讲什么 |
[1:17:34] | Tell them the truth, Carol. | 实话实说,卡罗尔 |
[1:17:36] | [phone rings] | |
[1:17:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:17:47] | [man] Deputy Lester Burdon? | 请找莱斯特·伯顿警官? |
[1:17:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:17:58] | – Deputy Lester Burdon? – Yes? | – 莱斯特·伯顿警官吗? – 是的? |
[1:18:01] | Lieutenant Alvarez with lnternal Affairs. Dispatch yourself to my office immediately. | 我是阿瓦雷斯警官 有些内部事务,你马上来我办公室 |
[1:18:06] | Can it wait till I’m back on duty, sir? | 值班时间后再来行吗,先生? |
[1:18:08] | No, deputy, it cannot, Be in my office in 45 minutes, | 不,警官,不行,45分钟之内到我办公室来 |
[1:18:12] | or you can come in tomorrow and drop off your badge, | 否则明天你可以来把你的徽章卸掉了 |
[1:18:14] | [clicks, dial tone] | |
[1:18:38] | [rings] | |
[1:18:41] | [Nadi] Please, a moment. Wait. | 请等等,马上就来 |
[1:18:43] | Oh , excuse for me, please. | 噢,请原谅 |
[1:18:48] | Oh , I am sorry for keeping you to waiting. | 噢,抱歉让你久等 |
[1:18:53] | How is your foot? | 你的脚怎么样了? |
[1:18:55] | – Better. Thank you. – Oh. | – 好些了,谢谢 – 噢 |
[1:18:59] | Can I come in? | 能进去吗? |
[1:19:00] | – Please, come in. – Thank you. | – 请进吧 – 谢谢 |
[1:19:09] | I grew up in this house. | 我是在这里长大的 |
[1:19:11] | It’s the house my father left to me and my brother when he died. | 这房子是父亲去世的时候,留给我和我哥哥的 |
[1:19:15] | The county evicted me from this house by mistake, | 地方政府误收了我的房子 |
[1:19:19] | and your husband bought it, | 然后被你丈夫买了 |
[1:19:22] | and now he won’t sell it back for less than four times what he paid. | 现在,低于他买价四倍,他就不肯卖 |
[1:19:27] | I don’t want to argue with him. You know, I really don’t. | 我不想和他争执,你知道,我真的不想 |
[1:19:31] | It’s just that if this goes to court, it could take… | 只是如果抬上法庭,就会…… |
[1:19:35] | – They are to deport us? – I don’t know. | – 会驱逐我们? – 不知道 |
[1:19:39] | You must see. They will kill us. | 你得知道,他们会杀了我们 |
[1:19:43] | They will shoot my children. | 他们会杀了我的孩子 |
[1:19:51] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿,嘿 |
[1:19:56] | You don’t understand a word I’m saying, do you? | 你没有明白我的意思,对吧? |
[1:19:59] | Please, you are a very nice girl. | 求求你了,你是个很好的女孩 |
[1:20:03] | Please, you write for me everything. | 求求你,你可以给我提任何条件 |
[1:20:05] | I want for to understand, | 我需要知道这个 |
[1:20:08] | for discussing with my husband. | 然后去和我丈夫商量 |
[1:20:12] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好吧 |
[1:20:50] | Do you think you can frighten me with your stupid deputy coming here telling lies? | 你以为叫个愚蠢的警官来这儿骗人 就能恐吓到我? |
[1:20:55] | – [speaking Farsi] – What do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁啊? |
[1:20:57] | – Do you think I’m stupid? – Don’t! | – 你以为我很愚蠢吗? – 别! |
[1:21:00] | In my country, you’d not be worthy to raise your eyes to me. You’re nothing! | 在我的国家里,你不值得让我抬眼相视 你一文不值! |
[1:21:04] | – [Nadi] Nakon! – Tell your deputy friend | – 纳肯! – 告诉你那位警官朋友 |
[1:21:06] | his superior officers know everything. | 他的上级知道了一切 |
[1:21:08] | You tell him that. This is our home! | 你这样和他讲,这里是我的家! |
[1:21:10] | – Please… – Our home! | – 拜托…… – 我们的家! |
[1:21:12] | [speaking Farsi] Please stop! | 求求你别那样! |
[1:21:15] | Please to stop, Behrani. | 求求你别,贝赫拉尼 |
[1:21:31] | – [man] Kathy? K, is that you? – Yeah. | – 凯茜? 凯,是你吗? – 是的 |
[1:21:37] | Mom said you sounded strange on the phone, | 妈妈说你电话上的声音听起来很怪 |
[1:21:39] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:21:41] | I need help. I really need some help. | 我需要帮助,真的需要帮助 |
[1:21:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:47] | Do you think you could just come out here? | 你觉得你能出来吗? |
[1:21:50] | Please? | 拜托了? |
[1:21:52] | K, | 凯 |
[1:21:54] | K, I’m sorry, I just got a real shit storm here, | 凯,很抱歉,我刚碰到了真正该死的事情 |
[1:21:57] | We just got the new models in, there’s inventory,,, | 我们刚进了一批新模型,清单上…… |
[1:22:00] | [to co-worker] I’ll be right there, Just give me a second here, | 我就来,我先打会电话 |
[1:22:04] | I just feel lost, Frankie. | 我只是很迷惘,弗兰克 |
[1:22:07] | You know? I just, um… | 你知道吗?我只是,呃…… |
[1:22:12] | I just feel lost. | 我只是感到很迷惘 |
[1:22:15] | Look, Ma and the aunts will be out there on the 1 8th, | 听着,马和婶婶们18号会出来 |
[1:22:18] | They can help you, bring you back, straighten you out, Okay? | 他们能帮你,带你回来 理清你的思路,好吗? |
[1:22:22] | I’m sorry, K, but I gotta go, Okay? | 很抱歉,凯,但我必须挂了,好吗? |
[1:22:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:27] | Y eah. | 好的 |
[1:22:30] | All right, Chin up, baby sister, | 好了,坚强点,亲爱的妹妹 |
[1:22:32] | I’ll call you later, | 我稍后和你联系 |
[1:22:33] | Okay. Hey, don’t tell Mom , all right? | 好吧,嘿,别告诉妈妈,好吗? |
[1:22:36] | [clicks, dial tone] | |
[1:22:39] | Okay, bye. | 好的,拜 |
[1:22:41] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:23:17] | Pack of Royals. | 装在一起 |
[1:23:19] | Wild night, huh? | 疯狂的夜晚,嗯? |
[1:23:21] | Seems to be heading in that direction. | 大概会吧 |
[1:23:27] | – Have a good one. – Thanks. | – 玩得愉快 – 谢谢 |
[1:23:36] | This and, um, three on two. | 这个还有…呃…第二栏第三个 |
[1:23:43] | – You need a funnel with that? – No. Just a book of matches. | – 想要酗酒? – 不,只是一盒火柴 |
[1:24:12] | [horn honking] | |
[1:25:38] | [glass cracks] | |
[1:26:07] | [inhales] | |
[1:26:11] | – [sobs] – [gun clicks] | |
[1:26:17] | [Kathy sobs] Oh, God! | 噢,天哪! |
[1:26:19] | [crying, gun clicking] | |
[1:26:22] | Oh, God! | 噢,天哪! |
[1:26:24] | [sobs] | |
[1:26:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:26:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:27:12] | [sobbing] I don’t want the house anymore. | 我不再想要房子了 |
[1:27:17] | I don’t care. | 不在乎了 |
[1:27:19] | Nadi! Nadereh! | 娜迪!娜迪! |
[1:27:29] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[1:27:38] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:27:45] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:27:49] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:27:52] | Nakon, Nakon, Nakon, Nakon, | 娜贡,娜贡,娜贡,娜贡 |
[1:27:56] | You must sleep now. You must rest. | 你现在得睡一会儿,你得休息 |
[1:28:02] | [whispers in Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:28:57] | Please, some tea. | 来喝点茶吧 |
[1:29:14] | [vomiting] | |
[1:29:18] | [toilet flushing] | |
[1:29:27] | Please, have bath to relax. | 来洗个澡放松一下吧 |
[1:29:43] | [door slams] | |
[1:29:47] | [Nadi] Shh. Esmail. | 嘘!埃斯穆尔 |
[1:29:48] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:29:54] | That car in the driveway, is it that woman’s? | 车道里的车,是那女人的吗? |
[1:29:57] | The woman has tried to take her own life. | 那女的想自杀 |
[1:30:00] | We must help her. | 我们得帮她 |
[1:30:01] | Pesaram, she is a bird, a broken one. | 珀萨朗,她是只鸟儿,受了伤的鸟儿 |
[1:30:06] | Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. | 你祖父曾说,飞入你房间的鸟儿就是天使 |
[1:30:11] | You must look upon his presence as a blessing. | 你应该觉得她的出现是上帝的赐福 |
[1:30:14] | We have a guest in the house. You must be a gentleman, joon-am, | 我们有客,你有点风度 |
[1:30:18] | Very kind, | 很慷慨 |
[1:30:19] | very polite, | 很礼貌 |
[1:30:21] | very quiet. | 很从容 |
[1:32:04] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[1:32:05] | [knocking] Hello? | 嗨? |
[1:32:09] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗? |
[1:32:12] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[1:32:14] | Nah! | 不! |
[1:32:19] | Bolandsho, bolandsho, | [波斯语] |
[1:32:24] | [continues in Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:32:27] | Your mouth… your mouth to open. | 你的嘴……嘴张开 |
[1:32:30] | Very good. Your mouth. | 很好,嘴张开 |
[1:32:32] | – [vomits] – Very good. | 很好 |
[1:32:34] | Yes. Yes. | 对,对 |
[1:32:37] | [both speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:32:40] | Biroon! | 出去! |
[1:32:42] | – Ah, very good. – [vomiting] | 啊,很好 |
[1:32:48] | I feel sorry for her. | 我很同情她 |
[1:32:51] | – We should have moved. – Ghazatoh bokhor, | 我们应该搬家 |
[1:33:02] | Yes, perhaps you are right. | 是的,也许你说得对 |
[1:33:04] | We should have moved. | 我们应该搬家 |
[1:33:36] | [Nadi speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:33:40] | [Esmail speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:33:42] | [Behrani speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:34:10] | [Esmail speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:34:26] | Put her down! Put her down! | 把她放下!把她放下! |
[1:34:28] | – Aah! – Put her down! | – 啊! – 把她放下! |
[1:34:29] | What did you do to her? Step back! | 你们对他做了什么?退后! |
[1:34:32] | – [Nadi speaking Farsi] – Shut up! | 住嘴! |
[1:34:33] | – Listen! Listen! – No! Move! | – 听着!听着! – 不!走开! |
[1:34:36] | Les… | 莱斯特…… |
[1:34:37] | – [Kathy quietly] Don’t. – Move! | – 别 – 走开! |
[1:34:49] | What did you do to her? | 你们对他做了什么? |
[1:34:51] | – She took a whole bottle of my mom’s pills. – Bring ’em to me. | – 她吞了一整瓶我妈妈的药丸 – 拿来给我 |
[1:35:00] | How many? When? | 吞了多少?什么时候吞的? |
[1:35:02] | – [Nadi speaking Farsi] – English! English! | – [波斯语] – 说英语!说英语! |
[1:35:06] | My wife says, 20 tablets, perhaps half an hour ago. | 我妻子说,20粒,大概半小时前 |
[1:35:11] | My wife made her lose her stomach. She has vomited the pills. | 我妻子让她呕吐,她把药丸吐出来了 |
[1:35:14] | She also tried to shoot herself with that pistol. | 她还想用手枪自杀 |
[1:35:17] | I discovered her with it in her automobile. She was quite upset. | 我在她车里发现的,她很不安 |
[1:35:21] | She’d been drinking a great deal. | 他喝了很多酒 |
[1:35:27] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[1:35:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:35:34] | Pick her up. Carry her into that room. | 把她抬起来,扶她进房里去 |
[1:35:43] | Carefully! | 小心点儿! |
[1:35:55] | Step away. | 让开 |
[1:36:09] | She’ll be okay. All right, come on. | 她会好起来的,好了,过来 |
[1:36:21] | I don’t want to see this door move. | 我不想看到有人来开这扇门 |
[1:36:24] | [doorknob rattles] | |
[1:36:40] | Get some rest, ’cause tomorrow you’re selling this place back to the county. | 在这儿休息一下吧,明天你们 就要把这房子卖还给当地政府了 |
[1:36:50] | Kath? | 凯茜? |
[1:36:53] | Kathy? | 凯茜? |
[1:36:55] | – Kathy! – Hmm? | – 凯茜! – 嗯? |
[1:37:24] | [sighs] Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:37:27] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死,该死,该死! |
[1:37:29] | [clanging] | |
[1:37:42] | [clicks] | |
[1:38:01] | – Bawbaw? – Yes? | – 爸爸? – 嗯? |
[1:38:04] | – I have to go. – Use the toilet. | – 我得出去一下 – 上厕所 |
[1:38:08] | Your mother will not look. | 你母亲不会看的 |
[1:38:25] | Esmail. | 埃斯穆尔 |
[1:38:27] | Today I want you to pretend to be frightened of this man. | 我想让你假装,今天你被这人恐吓了 |
[1:38:31] | – You must do everything he says. – Why? | – 你必须按他说的去做 – 为什么? |
[1:38:34] | He’s weak. He’s nothing without his gun. | 他很软弱,没有枪就不名一文! |
[1:38:39] | He’s very scared. And a scared man is dangerous. | 他很恐惧,恐惧的人很危险 |
[1:38:44] | We will… | 我们要…… |
[1:38:45] | remain lions in our hearts, pesaram, | 拿出我们的勇气来,珀萨朗 |
[1:39:12] | – You’re here. – I’m here. | – 你在这儿 – 我在 |
[1:39:13] | [knocking] | |
[1:39:17] | [Behrani] Sir. Sir. | 先生,先生 |
[1:39:19] | Please let us out so my family can eat. | 请让我们出去,我们全家都想吃点东西 |
[1:39:24] | – What’s going on? – I locked them in the bathroom. | – 怎么回事? – 我把他们锁在了盥洗室 |
[1:39:29] | Why? That’s crazy, Les. | 为什么?疯了,莱斯特 |
[1:39:32] | No. What’s crazy is trying to kill yourself. | 不,你想自杀才是疯了呢 |
[1:39:36] | Kathy, why? | 凯茜,为什么? |
[1:39:40] | I didn’t think you were coming back. | 我觉得你不会回来了 |
[1:39:44] | Well, I’m back. | 好了,我回来了 |
[1:39:47] | Do you really want to die? | 你真想寻死? |
[1:39:52] | I just wanted things to change. | 我只是想改变现状 |
[1:39:53] | [banging] | |
[1:39:56] | You will get out when you call the goddamn county! | 你们什么时候愿意给郡政府打个电话 什么时候就能出来! |
[1:40:00] | [Behrani] Sir. | 先生 |
[1:40:01] | Sir, may I speak with you? | 先生,我能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:40:10] | – What? – Please open the door. | – 什么? – 请开开门 |
[1:40:12] | I wish to speak with you directly. | 我想直接和你谈 |
[1:40:23] | I think I have a possible resolution. | 我想我有个可行的解决方式 |
[1:40:26] | You and I will go to the government office | 你和我去政府办公室 |
[1:40:29] | and I will sign the necessary papers for returning the house to them. | 我会签署必要的文件,把房子还给他们 |
[1:40:33] | They to me will write a check for $45,000. | 他们给我开一张45000美元的支票 |
[1:40:36] | This check I will give to you and the woman, | 我会把这张支票给你和那个女人 |
[1:40:39] | in exchange for putting the house in my name. | 以此交换,这栋房子写上我的名字 |
[1:40:45] | – You would do that? – I would do that. | – 你会那样做? – 我会 |
[1:40:50] | Wait. | 且慢 |
[1:40:58] | – We can’t do this, Les. – I think that this can all work out. | – 我们不能那样,莱斯特 – 我想这样一切都能解决 |
[1:41:01] | He signs the house to the county. | 他签署文件将房子还给政府 |
[1:41:04] | When he gets the check, he gives it to us, then you sign the house back to him. | 他拿回支票后,交给我们 然后你再把房子转到他头上 |
[1:41:07] | It’s wrong. It’s just wrong to do it this way. | 错了,这样就错了 |
[1:41:11] | This has got to work. This way, you get some money. | 这行得通,这样的话,你能得到钱 |
[1:41:14] | He gets what he wants, the house. | 他能得到他想要的,房子 |
[1:41:16] | It’s a win-win situation. No one gets hurt. | 这是双赢的方式,没有任何一方利益受损 |
[1:41:19] | Let’s just go. | 我们离开吧 |
[1:41:22] | Please, let’s just go. | 求求你了,我们离开吧 |
[1:41:24] | Kathy, we could use that money. | 凯茜,我们可以用那笔钱 |
[1:41:27] | To start new. | 重新开始生活 |
[1:41:29] | – It’s our only choice now. – He’ll never let it happen. | – 这是我们现在唯一的选择 – 他不会那样做的 |
[1:41:38] | All right, leave the keys and go do what you promised. | 好了,留下钥匙,按你承诺的做 |
[1:41:42] | But your son stays here with me. | 但你儿子留下来和我呆在一起 |
[1:41:46] | You’re not back soon, lshmael and I will be gone. | 如果你不能尽快回来,埃斯穆尔和我就会离开 |
[1:41:49] | But we have made an agreement. | 但我们已经达成了协议 |
[1:41:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:57] | I will for you do nothing without my son. | 没有我儿子,我不会为你做任何事情 |
[1:42:01] | Nothing. | 任何事情 |
[1:42:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:42:14] | Fine. Let’s just do this. | 很好,我们开始吧 |
[1:42:34] | Move it, Colonel. Come on. You, too, lshmael. | 行动,上校,快,你也来,埃斯穆尔 |
[1:42:39] | Excuse me, Mr. Burdon. | 抱歉,伯顿先生 |
[1:42:41] | – Slow down. – Deputy Sheriff Burdon. | – 慢点 – 伯顿治安官 |
[1:42:43] | Sir? I know you’re busy. | 先生?我知道你很忙 |
[1:42:47] | I just wanted to say I appreciate everything you taught me. | 我只是想说,我很感激你教我的一切 |
[1:42:52] | – I just wanted to say thanks. – Hey, I appreciate that. | – 我只想来道谢 – 嘿,我很感激 |
[1:42:56] | And good luck to you, Brian. | 祝你好运,布赖恩 |
[1:43:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:43:13] | Now, you listen to me. | 现在,你听我的 |
[1:43:15] | When we get in there, you and lshmael here, | 我们进去后,你和伊斯穆尔呆在这儿 |
[1:43:17] | you’re gonna have to hear me a lot better. | 你得都听我的 |
[1:43:19] | You have to do exactly what I tell you. | 我叫你怎么做,你就怎么做 |
[1:43:22] | Help. Somebody, help us! | 救命啊,来人啊,救命啊! |
[1:43:24] | Somebody call police, fast! | 报警啊,快! |
[1:43:27] | My name is Esmail, not lshmael. | 我叫埃斯穆尔,不是伊斯穆尔 |
[1:43:32] | Pesaram, Pesaram! Help, somebody! Call police! | 珀萨朗,珀萨朗!救命啊,来人啊!报警啊! |
[1:43:36] | [Behrani] Esmail, please. | 埃斯穆尔,拜托了 |
[1:43:38] | Drop it now! | 放下武器! |
[1:43:40] | – I said drop it! – Wait! | – 我叫你放下武器! – 等等! |
[1:43:52] | [Behrani] No! | 不! |
[1:43:55] | [screaming] | |
[1:43:59] | We have an officer-involved shooting. | 我们有警官开枪了 |
[1:44:05] | Goddamn it, this kid is gonna bleed to death. | 该死,这孩子会流血而亡的 |
[1:44:08] | Call to hospital! | 叫救护车! |
[1:44:10] | Hospital! | 救护车! |
[1:44:12] | Sir… | 先生…… |
[1:44:13] | I want only my son! I want only my son! | 我只要我的儿子!我只要我的儿子! |
[1:44:18] | – Sir… – I want only my son! | – 先生…… – 我只要我的儿子! |
[1:44:21] | I want only my son! | 我只要我的儿子! |
[1:44:23] | [sirens blaring] | |
[1:44:25] | My son! | 我的儿子! |
[1:44:29] | It is him, he has done this. | 是他,是他干的 |
[1:44:31] | I will kill you! I will kill you! | 我要杀了你!我要杀了你! |
[1:44:35] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[1:44:41] | Pesaram, I am here! | 珀萨朗,我在这儿! |
[1:44:46] | Pesaram, I am here! | 珀萨朗,我在这儿! |
[1:44:51] | [sirens blaring] | |
[1:44:55] | Pesaram, I am here! | 珀萨朗,我在这儿! |
[1:45:01] | Pesaram, I am here! | 珀萨朗,我在这儿! |
[1:45:12] | What is your name, Deputy? | 你叫什么名字,警官? |
[1:45:14] | Sir? | 先生? |
[1:45:17] | – What? – What is your name? | – 什么? – 你叫什么名字? |
[1:45:34] | I’m so sorry about all of this. | 我对这一切感到很抱歉 |
[1:45:41] | I have a headache. | 我头痛 |
[1:45:44] | Please, excuse for me. | 请原谅 |
[1:46:03] | Please, I must to my son. | 拜托,我要见我儿子 |
[1:46:18] | Burdon corroborates the whole deal. | 伯顿确证了整个案件 |
[1:46:22] | Mr. Behrani? You’re free to go. | 贝赫拉尼先生?你可以离开了 |
[1:46:25] | This is your recourse. You can press charges against Deputy Burdon… | 你有追索权,你可以上诉伯顿警官…… |
[1:46:28] | Please, I must to hospital, please. | 拜托,我得去医院,拜托 |
[1:46:31] | Your son is at St. Vincent. | 你儿子在圣文森特医院 |
[1:46:32] | He’s three blocks east. We can get a police escort! | 往东走三个街区,我们有警员护送! |
[1:46:39] | [speaking Farsi] | [波斯语] |
[1:46:42] | I want only my son. | 我只要我的儿子 |
[1:46:46] | I want only my son. | 我只要我的儿子 |
[1:46:48] | I want only my son. | 我只要我的儿子 |
[1:46:53] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:46:55] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:46:57] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:46:59] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:47:01] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:47:02] | Emergency! | 急诊! |
[1:47:04] | I must see my son. He is here. | 我要见我儿子,他在这儿 |
[1:47:07] | – He has been shot. – His name? | – 他中弹了 – 他叫什么名字? |
[1:47:11] | What’s his name, sir? | 他叫什么名字,先生? |
[1:47:14] | Behrani. | 贝赫拉尼 |
[1:47:17] | Esmail. | 埃斯穆尔 |
[1:47:18] | He’s in trauma. You can wait in the lounge. | 他受了外伤,你去休息室等候 |
[1:47:29] | Please, God, don’t take my joon-am, | 求求你了,上帝,别带走我的孩子 |
[1:47:31] | I make my nazr, My nazr, hear me. Please to hear me. | 我祈祷,祈祷,听我说,请听我说 |
[1:47:35] | I will give everything to one who is less fortunate. | 我愿意赠与那些不幸的人任何东西 |
[1:47:39] | Yes! I will make it for the broken bird. | 是的!我会补偿那只受伤的鸟儿 |
[1:47:42] | Please, God, I’m making nazr to this woman. | 求求你了,上帝,我要为那女人祈祷 |
[1:47:45] | To Kathy Nicolo. | 为凯茜·妮可洛 |
[1:47:46] | And I to you promise, if you heal my son, | 我向你允诺,如果你能救我的儿子 |
[1:47:49] | I will return her father’s house. | 我愿意把她父亲的房子还给她 |
[1:47:52] | I will also give to her all the money I have. | 我愿意给她我所有的钱 |
[1:47:55] | My God, Khoda, I make nazr only for my son. | 上帝,我只为我的儿子祈祷 |
[1:47:59] | Please, I want only for my son. | 求求你了,我只想要我的儿子 |
[1:48:01] | I beg you, I will do whatever is your will. | 我求你了,我会按你的意志去做任何事情 |
[1:48:04] | I will purchase ten kilos of the finest seed | 我愿意购买十公斤最好的种子 |
[1:48:07] | and find an American mosque, and I will feed them to all the birds outside. | 然后找个美国清真寺,将种子喂给所有的鸟儿 |
[1:48:11] | I will let the birds cover me and peck out my eyes. | 我会让鸟儿占据我的身体,啄食我的眼珠 |
[1:48:15] | Please, God, my nazr is in your hands. | 求求你了,上帝,我的祈祷全由你掌控 |
[1:50:33] | [ringing] | |
[1:50:35] | [clicking] Hi, You’ve reached the Burdon family, | 嗨,你拨打的电话是伯顿家 |
[1:50:38] | We’re not here right now, but if you leave a message,,, | 我们现在不在家,但如果你留言的话…… |
[1:50:41] | [children, Lester] we’ll call you right back! | 我们稍后会回覆你! |
[1:50:42] | [beeps] | |
[1:50:46] | Let’s go, Burdon. | 我们走吧,伯顿 |
[1:51:24] | [sobbing] | |
[1:51:32] | [water running] | |
[1:52:08] | – Nadereh. – Hmm? | – 娜德拉 – 唔? |
[1:52:12] | Massoud. | |
[1:52:18] | 我梦到一只鸟儿,困在了我们空荡荡的房间里 | |
[1:52:24] | 它努力寻找出口 | |
[1:52:27] | 他到处乱飞,撞到了墙壁 | |
[1:52:30] | 我的脸能感受到它翅膀扰动的气流 | |
[1:52:36] | 我打开窗户… | |
[1:52:40] | 它飞了出去 | |
[1:52:45] | Drink this. | 来喝这个 |
[1:52:49] | Some tea. | 喝点茶 |
[1:53:38] | I am tired. | 我很累 |
[1:53:45] | Soon we will return to the flowers of lsfahan… | 我们不久就回伊斯法罕的花丛中去… |
[1:53:51] | the mosques of Qom… | 到库姆的清真寺去… |
[1:53:54] | and to the fine hotels of old Tehran. | 到老德黑兰上等的旅馆去 |
[1:54:04] | I have taken us so far off our course. | 我带着我们一家人远离了我们的方向 |
[1:54:08] | But now it is time to return. | 但现在是时候回去了 |
[1:54:11] | It is time for us to go home, | 是我们回家的时候了 |
[1:54:15] | to our destiny. | 回到我们的命运中去 |
[1:58:36] | [thunder roars] | |
[1:59:09] | [gasps] | |
[1:59:14] | Oh, God! | 噢,天哪! |
[1:59:22] | [crying] | |
[1:59:36] | Oh, God! | 噢,天哪! |
[2:00:07] | Please! | 求求你了! |
[2:00:54] | [police radio chatter] | |
[2:01:15] | [footsteps] | |
[2:01:21] | [man] Are you Kathy Nicolo? | 你是凯茜·妮可洛吗? |
[2:01:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:01:29] | Is this your house? | 这是你的房子吗? |
[2:01:39] | No, it’s not my house. | 不,不是我的房子 |