时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | cece,我爱你 | |
[00:04] | 祝宝贝开心幸福(*^__^*) | |
[00:12] | So there was this one night before I met your mother, | 就在我遇到你们母亲的前一晚 |
[00:15] | when I really wanted to go to the bar. | 那天我特别特别想去酒吧 |
[00:17] | The bar… big surprise. | 酒吧……意料之中 |
[00:19] | You sure spent a lot of time in bars. | 你们的确是花很多时间泡酒吧 |
[00:22] | Well,that’s just we did back then. | 呵呵,我们当时就这点休闲 |
[00:24] | Me,uncle marshall and aunt lily, | 我,Marshal和Lily |
[00:26] | Barney,Robin barney,robin– | |
[00:28] | we all used to hang out at this one bar called mcclaren’S. | 我们经常去的酒吧叫作Mcclaren’s |
[00:31] | But then,one night… | 但是,一天晚上…… |
[00:33] | why don’t we go to mcclaren’s? | 我们去Mcclaren’s怎么样? |
[00:34] | Let’s go to mcclaren’S. | 我们去Mcclaren’s吧 |
[00:35] | You guys talking to each other? | 你们俩在跟彼此打电话? |
[00:38] | Nobody’s listening? | 没人听我说话? |
[00:39] | What’s wrong with mcclaren’s? Mcclaren’s is bore-snore. | -Mcclaren’s不好吗-Mcclaren’s沉闷极了 |
[00:42] | Ted,tonight we’re going to go out. We’re going to meet some ladies. | Ted,今晚我们出去玩,我们要去钓女生 |
[00:46] | It’s going to be legendary. Phone five. | 这肯定是传奇性的!手机击掌 |
[00:49] | I had no idea why I hung out with barney. | 我搞不清为什么和Barney是朋友 |
[00:53] | Ted,You didn’t phone five,did you? I know when you don’t phone five,ted. | 你没有手机击掌,对不对?我知道你没有手机击掌 |
[00:58] | Come on. We always to go to mcclaren’S. | 来吧,我们总是去Mcclaren’s |
[01:00] | Yeah,’cause Mcclaren’s is fun. | 是啊,因为Mcclaren’s有趣 |
[01:02] | Mcclaren’s is this much fun. | Mcclaren’s只是这么有趣 |
[01:05] | What I’m offering is the chance to have… this much fun. | 我提议的可是……这么有趣的 |
[01:09] | See,you say that. You say it’s going to be this much fun, | 瞧,你又这么说。每次你都说会这么有趣 |
[01:11] | but most of the time it ends up being this much fun. | 结果大多数时候都只有这么有趣 |
[01:14] | This much fun is good. It’s safe. It’s guaranteed. | 这么有趣够了,这样安全,有保障 |
[01:17] | This hand gesture thing doesn’t really work on the phone,does it? | 我们打电话的时候,这些手势其实没什么用,对不? |
[01:20] | No,it doesn’t. | 是啊,没有用 |
[01:22] | get in the cab. Marshall,you,too. | 上计程车。Marshall,你也一样 |
[01:24] | –Oh,I wish I could. I think lily and i are just going to…–I understand. | -哦,我也很想,但是Lily正要和我……-我理解 |
[01:27] | Ted,get in the cab. | Ted,上计程车 |
[01:27] | Why can marshall say no? | 为什么Marshall可以拒绝? |
[01:29] | Uh,because he’s getti laid. | 嗯,因为他有上床的对象了 |
[01:31] | Consistently. | 常任的 |
[01:33] | Ted,ted,ted… right here. | Ted,Ted,Ted……看这儿 |
[01:35] | You keep going to the same bar. You’re in a rut. | 你每次都去同一间酒吧,你墨守成规了 |
[01:38] | And I am a rut-buster. I’m going to bust your rut. | 而我则是一个成规破坏者,我要破坏你的成规 |
[01:42] | It’s not a rut,ok? It’s a routine,and I like it. | 这不是成规,好不好?这是常规,我喜欢常规 |
[01:45] | Ted,what’s the first syllable in “rut-tine”? | Ted,常规和成规就差第一个字 |
[01:56] | Peace out,suckers. | 沉闷去吧,输家们 |
[02:00] | All right,so what’s this legendary plan? First we’ve got to pick someone up at the airport. | -好吧,你的传奇性的计划是怎么样的?-首先我们去机场接某个人 |
[02:03] | –Okay,I’m out of here. –Estaban,doors. | -好了,我要下车-Estaban,关门 |
[02:10] | okay,we just do this one little thing,and the rest of the night is ours. | 好的,我们先完成这件小事,接下来整个晚上都是我们的 |
[02:13] | Why do you have those suitcases,and who are we picking up? | 你怎么提着两口箱子?我们要接谁? |
[02:16] | I don’t know. Maybe her. Or her. | 我不知道,也许她,或者是她 |
[02:20] | wait,so when you said you were going to pick someone up at the airport, | 等等,你刚才说“去机场接某个人” |
[02:23] | you meant you were going to “pick someone up” at the airport? | 就真的是在机场接“某个人”? |
[02:27] | Scenario: A couple of girls fly into town looking for a fun weekend in nyc, | 情景假设:一群小妞飞抵纽约城想要享受一段浪漫之旅 |
[02:32] | when they meet two handsome international businessmen | 在那儿她们遇见了两个潇洒的国际商人 |
[02:35] | just back from a lucrative trip to japan. | 刚刚从日本盈利归来 |
[02:38] | Sample dialogue: “You have a wheelie bag? Well,I have a eelie bag.” | 示范对话:“你的旅行箱有轮子?真巧,我的也有” |
[02:42] | –You’ve got to be kidding me. –False. | -你在跟我开玩笑-错 |
[02:44] | Sidebar… tuck in your shirt. You look sketchy. | 补充提示,把你的衬衫塞进去,你这样看起来不修边幅 |
[02:47] | I’m sketchy? | 不修边幅? |
[02:48] | Trust me,it’s going to be legendary. | 相信我,这肯定是传奇性的 |
[02:51] | Don’t say “legendary,” okay? You’re too liberal with the word “legendary.” | 别说“传奇性的”,好不好?你太滥用“传奇性的”这个词了 |
[02:55] | We’re building an igloo in central park. | 我们要在中央公园修一个爱斯基摩冰屋 |
[02:56] | It’s going to be legendary. Snowsuit up! | 这将会是传奇性的!穿上羽绒服! |
[03:01] | Ted,ted,ted… right here. | Ted,Ted……看这儿! |
[03:04] | This is happening. Now you can either put the bags on the carousel now, | 已经来这儿了,现在你要不就是去把旅行箱放上行李传送带 |
[03:06] | or you can listen to me give you a really long speech | 要不就是听我长篇大论一番 |
[03:08] | convincing you to put the bags on the carousel.Your move. | 说服你放上去,你自己决定 |
[03:13] | Ted,since the dawn of time– mankind has struggled… | Ted,自从亘古以来,人类努力要…… |
[03:18] | that night,marshall had a ton of studying to do. | 那天晚上,Marshall埋头于学习当中 |
[03:21] | So lily went out with robin..who was new to new york and looking for a friend. | 于是Lily和Robin一起出去Robin刚来纽约,想找个朋友 |
[03:25] | I’m so glad we finally get to hang out,just the two of us. | 我真高兴我们可以一起玩儿了,就我们两个 |
[03:28] | Yeah. You sure you’re okay giving up your friday night | 你真的愿意周五晚上…… |
[03:30] | to hang with an old,almost married lady? | 和一个快嫁人的老姑娘玩儿吗? |
[03:32] | Oh, please. I’m so sick of the meat-market scene. | 哦,得了吧,我早就腻味找异性伙伴了 |
[03:35] | Guys are like the subway. You miss one,another one comes along in five minutes. | 男人就像地铁,你错过了一趟,下一趟5分钟后到 |
[03:39] | Unless it’s the end of the night and then you get on anything. Hey-oh! | 除非要是快午夜了,你就随便什么都上了 |
[03:44] | Compliments of that guy. | 那位先生送的 |
[03:48] | Really? Sweet. | 真的?好极了 |
[03:50] | Oh,for you it’s $6. | 哦,你这杯要6美元 |
[03:53] | Oh,yes,that’s one drawback to being engaged. I’m sure that’s why he didn’T… | 哦,这就是订婚后的缺点,他应该就是因为这个才…… |
[03:57] | –hey. –Oh,hello. | -嘿-哦,你好 |
[04:05] | So,uh… did you just get in from detroit? | 那么,嗯……你刚从底特律来的? |
[04:10] | Japan. | 日本 |
[04:16] | Okay,carousel 4 is tapped out. Ready? Because I’m about to drop some knowledge. | 好的,4号传送带要开始了,准备好了吗?因为我要给你上上课 |
[04:20] | Cute girls are not from buffalo. | 靓妹不会来自布法罗! |
[04:23] | Time-out,10:00. | 上完了,十点方向 |
[04:26] | You ready to rock this,tedder? | 准备上场,Tedder |
[04:27] | All right,I think we need to refine our back story first. How did we…? | 好吧,我们应该重编个故事,我们怎么会……? |
[04:29] | Ted,you klutzy great guy you. | Ted,你这个笨拙的家伙 |
[04:34] | Hey,I’m barney. | 嘿,我是Barney |
[04:36] | –Hi. My god,are you okay? –I am so sorry. | -嗨,你还好吗?-我很抱歉 |
[04:39] | It’s fine. No,you were shaky on your landing. I give you a 9.2. Ooh. | 没关系,不过你的落地有些不稳,我给你打9.2分 |
[04:43] | –Hi. I’m ted. –I’m laura. | -你们好,我是Tedabc-我叫Laura. |
[04:45] | Look,I’m really sorry that we have to hit and run,but we’ve got a plane to catch. | 听着,我很抱歉不得不肇事逃逸了,因为我们还要赶飞机 |
[04:48] | –Where you headed? –Philadelphia. | -你们要去哪儿?-费城 |
[04:50] | –Philly? That’s where we’re headed. –You are? | -费城?我们也要去那儿-真的? |
[04:54] | –Well,then we’ll see you on the plane. –Yes,you will. | -好吧,我们飞机上见-是的,会见面的 |
[04:59] | Follow them. Ticket’s on me. | 跟上她们,我去买机票 |
[05:00] | No. Barney! Don’t you get on that escalator! | 不,Barney!你敢走上那个自动扶梯! |
[05:04] | And don’t you dare get on that subsequent escalator! | 你敢走上接下来的自动扶梯! |
[05:12] | Studying law. | 学法律 |
[05:16] | Making a responsible choice for my future | 为我的将来作打算 |
[05:22] | on friday night | 周五的夜晚 |
[05:26] | being a lawyer had better be awese. | 当律师最好有意义 |
[05:33] | whazzup,ted? | 怎么样,Ted? |
[05:36] | –Are you all right? –Yeah. | -你还好吗?-是的 |
[05:38] | Hey,guess where I am. I’m on A… ready? Plane to… ready? Philadelphia. | 嘿,猜猜我在哪儿,我在…准备好,飞机上,要去…准备好,费城 |
[05:42] | –That is awesome. –Hey,is that marshall? | -那可真是太棒了-嘿,是不是Marshall? |
[05:45] | Marshall,st whatever you’re doing, | Marshall,放下手头的一切工作 |
[05:46] | get in that hoopty-ass fiero of yours and come meet us in philly. | 开动你那辆铁皮屁股的Fiero汽车在费城和我们见面 |
[05:49] | It’s going to be legendary. | 这将会是传奇性的 |
[05:50] | Man,I wish I could,guys… | 天啊,我希望我可以,伙计们…… |
[05:52] | yeah,yeah,yeah. I sent you some pictures on my phone.Check it. | 是啊是啊,我给你发了几张图片你看看 |
[06:00] | Philly. Admit it: You’re having fun. | 费城承认吧:你兴致来了 |
[06:04] | This much fu… 35,000 feet of fun. | 这么的有趣,35000英尺高的有趣 |
[06:08] | Well,I didn’t think I’d be flying to philadehia | 好吧,我今天早上睡醒的时候…… |
[06:09] | when I woke up this morning,I’ll give you that. | 可想不到会今天飞到费城去,我只能这么说 |
[06:11] | Attaboy. Let’s go talk to those girls. | 好样的,我们去和那些小妞聊聊 |
[06:13] | Whoa,whoa,the seat belt sign’s on. | 喔,喔,安全带指示灯亮着呢 |
[06:15] | Ted,you’ve been living your whole life in a seat belt. It’s time to unclick. | Ted,你这一生都坐在安全带里,是时候解开了 |
[06:23] | –Sir,the seat belt light’s on. –Sorry,sorry,sorry. | -先生,安全带指示灯亮着呢-对不起,对不起 |
[06:29] | Well,I ew up in park slope. | 我在帕克坡公园那边长大的 |
[06:31] | I love park slope. When did you move to manhattan? | 哦,我喜欢帕克坡公园,那你什么时候搬到曼哈顿的? |
[06:33] | You’re from park slope? | 你来自帕克坡公园? |
[06:35] | Uh,no,she is. | 嗯,不,是她 |
[06:37] | So where are you from? Heaven? | 那你从哪儿来?天堂? |
[06:39] | Yeah,I’m a ghost. I died 15 years ago,like that pickup line. | 是啊,我是个鬼魂,我是十五年前就死了,就像你刚才的搭讪辞一样 |
[06:46] | God,I’m so sorry. | 老天,我很抱歉 |
[06:47] | Oh,believe me,I’ve been there. | 哦,相信我,我也有过这种经验 |
[06:48] | I have this line that I use when guys come… check it out. | 我也有对付男人搭讪的台词……听我的 |
[06:52] | Hey… you take this one. I’ll save it for the next one. | 嘿……这个你解决吧,我对付下一个 |
[07:00] | so what brings you guys to philly? | 你们为什么要去费城? |
[07:01] | We’re visiting our boyfriends. | 我们要去见我们的男朋友 |
[07:03] | I think hers is going to propose this weekend. | 我想她那位这周末就要求婚了 |
[07:06] | Isn’t that great? | 很好不是吗? |
[07:08] | So great. | 太好了 |
[07:15] | So there we were: | 当时我们的情况是 |
[07:16] | Stuck on an airplane to philadelphia with two very un-single girls, | 困在去费城的航班上,身边是两个非单身的美眉 |
[07:20] | all thanks to your uncle barney. | 这得多谢你们的Barney叔叔 |
[07:22] | Aren’t they cute? They’re both linebackers for the eagles. | 他们是不是很帅?他们都是费城鹰队的后卫 |
[07:26] | both? Both of their boyfriends are linebackers | 两个都是?她们的男朋友都是橄榄球队后卫! |
[07:32] | You’re going to philly? Why? | 你要去费城?为什么? |
[07:35] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[07:38] | Well,it’s sounds like you’re having a lot more fun than I am. | 听起来你的乐趣比我多多了 |
[07:41] | I’m just talking to guy’s backs while they hit on robin. | 我只能看着男人们的后背,当他们搭讪Robin时候 |
[07:44] | Yeah,I bet she gets that a lot. | 是啊,我相信搭讪她的人不少 |
[07:46] | Don’t you bet I get that a lot? | 你不相信搭讪我的人很多? |
[07:48] | Not with a ring on your finger. | 只要你戴着戒指就不会啊 |
[07:49] | I mean,you know,guys see the ring,it’s like ka-chong,marshall parking only. | 我是说,男的看见你的戒指就好像,注意,Marshall专用停车位 |
[07:54] | Oh,of course. That’s it,the ring. I guess I’m not used to it yet. | 哦,原来如此,是戒指的原因,我才我还没习惯它 |
[07:58] | Oh,it’s totally the ring. | 哦,就是戒指的原因 |
[07:59] | If you took that ring off your finger,you’d have a ton of guys crowding your junk. | 如果你把戒指取掉,男人们会像潮水般包围你 |
[08:03] | I’m not gonna take off my ring. | 我要取掉我的戒指 |
[08:05] | Wouldn’t you be jealous of guys swarming all over my beeswax? | 你就不嫉妒别的蜜蜂包围你的鲜花? |
[08:09] | Oh,yeah,you know me– I’m the jealous type. | 哦,是啊,你了解我的,我是个醋坛子 |
[08:12] | Any goon so much as looks at you,I’ll sock him in the kisser. | 那个混球敢多看你一眼,我就给他一顿老拳 |
[08:15] | No. Seriously,you girls have a good time tonight. | 不,说真的,你今晚可以放松放松 |
[08:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:25] | Robin! Robin! Hey,I’m over here. | Robin!Robin!嘿,我在这儿呢 |
[08:31] | G-g-goin’ to philly! | 走-走-去费城! |
[08:34] | Marshall,don’t come to philly. | Marshall,别来费城了 |
[08:35] | But we’re on an adventure. | 但我们要开始一段冒险 |
[08:37] | We’re on a tmac in philadelphia. Crazy… adventure. | 我们现在在费城机场,神经病的……冒险 |
[08:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | No! No! The night has just started. | 不!不!今晚才刚刚开始 |
[08:47] | Look,airport bar. Flight attendants. | 瞧,机场的酒吧,漂亮的空姐 |
[08:50] | They’ll get your tray table in its full upright position say what?! | 她们会为你服务,说:“什么?” |
[08:54] | Passengers mosby and stenson,please come with us,gentlemen. | 乘客Mosby先生和Stenson先生,两位请跟我们走一趟 |
[08:57] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你们的手放在我看得见的地方 |
[08:59] | Barney,I am going to kill you. | Barney,我要宰了你 |
[09:01] | Don’t say you’re gonna kill someone in front of airport security. | 别在机场安全人员面前说你要宰了谁 |
[09:04] | Not cool,not cool. | 这可不好 |
[09:08] | This is an outrage! | 真是太让人生气了 |
[09:10] | We are international businessmen on very important international business trip. | 我们是国际商人,我们要参加非常重要的国际会议 |
[09:14] | I demand you release us immediately! | 我要求你们立刻释放我们 |
[09:17] | You demand?!No,no,no,no,no. He does not demand.We-we-we-we have no demands. | 你要求?不,不,不,他没要求我们没有要求 |
[09:21] | Sir,I’m gonna have to ask you to remain calm. | 先生,你必须保持冷静 |
[09:23] | Okay. Yeah,I’m calm. I’m totally calm. | 好的,好的,我很冷静 |
[09:25] | We’v got footage of you placing two bags on jfk carousel 3, | 我们的监控录像显示,你们把两个行李箱留在肯尼迪机场3号行李传送带 |
[09:29] | and abandoning them to purchase a last-minute flight with cash. | 并且用现金购买最近的机票离开了 |
[09:33] | –Those bags were your responsibility. –They were your bags! | -那些箱子是你的责任-那是你的箱子! |
[09:36] | Sir,please. We’re assessing the bag situation. | 先生们,我们正在检查那些箱子 |
[09:44] | look,this is all just… it’s a misunderstanding. | 听我说,这些只是误会 |
[09:46] | Please. | 让我来 |
[09:48] | We are international businessmen. | 我们是国际商人 |
[09:51] | My colleague accidentally left the bags there. | 我的同事不小心将行李遗留在那边 |
[09:54] | Now,please let us go before we miss our international business meeting. | 现在,请让我们离开,不然我们会错过国际会议 |
[10:00] | Can’t remember the last time I saw an intertional businessman with an untucked shirt. | 我还从没见过哪个国际商人的衬衫是没有塞进去的 |
[10:05] | In addition,we received this footage taken over the last few months. | 还有,我们收到了过去几个月拍下的监控录像 |
[10:34] | Believe it or not,that duffel bag thing worked. | 相信我,那个箱子的办法很有用 |
[10:39] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[10:39] | my friend..he does this thing where he goes to airports with fake luggage to pick up girls | 我的朋友,他在机场带着假旅行箱就是为了泡女孩子 |
[10:43] | and we followed some here to philadelphia. That-that-that’s it. That’s all this is. | 而且我们跟着一对来到了费城,就是这样,全部经过 |
[10:48] | Nobody’s that lame. | 没人那么无聊 |
[10:50] | Yes,he’s that lame.Tell him you’re that lame. | 有,他就有那么无聊,告诉他你有那么无聊 |
[10:56] | –We are international businessmen.–Oh,come on! | -我们是国际商人-哦,得了吧 |
[10:58] | Sir,lower your voice,or I will restrain you. | 先生,不要大声叫喊,不然我就把你铐起来 |
[11:02] | Dude,seriously,relax. | 伙计,说真的,放松 |
[11:05] | –We at least get to call our lawyer. –Exactly! | -至少让我们打电话给我们的律师-说的正是! |
[11:08] | We have a lawyer? | 我们有律师? |
[11:10] | Listen to me– you’re both american citizens. Don’t let him pull any patriot act voodoo. | 听我说,你们都是美国公民,别被他所谓的爱国招数骗了 |
[11:15] | You both retain the right to refuse to answer any questions without an attorney present | 你们在律师不在场的时候有权拒绝回答任何问题 |
[11:18] | so don’t say anything until I get there,all right? | 在我到之前什么也别说,听见了吗? |
[11:20] | Okay. Good-bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[11:22] | Philly! | 费城! |
[11:24] | The adventure continues | 冒险继续 |
[11:27] | destroy! | 破坏! |
[11:32] | It’s ridiculous in here. Why don’t we go somewhere else? | 这太荒唐了,我们去别的地方吧 |
[11:34] | No,this place is great. | 不,这个地方不错 |
[11:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[11:42] | –What? –With your lips and everything? | -怎么了?-你的嘴唇还有这一切 |
[11:45] | My lips are always like this. | 我的嘴唇向来如此 |
[11:56] | You had to play the race card. | 你偏要打肤色种族这张牌 |
[11:59] | Oh,relax,ted. We didn’t do anything wrong. | 哦,放轻松,Ted我们没做错任何事 |
[12:02] | And,by the way,We’d be out of here by now if you had tucked in your shirt. | 还要顺便说一句,如果你早把衬衫塞好,我们早就可以走了 |
[12:07] | Go ahead,jfk. What is the baggage status? | 说吧,肯尼迪机场行李箱是什么情况? |
[12:09] | They’re clean. It’s just a whole bunch of condoms.And a powerbar. | 没问题了,只是满满一箱安全套 |
[12:16] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[12:19] | Don’t come to philly. Man,I’m almost halfway there. | -别到费城来了-伙计,我都走到一半了! |
[12:22] | Yeah,we just got released and we’re headg back on the next flight. | 我们刚被释放了,我们坐下一半飞机回来 |
[12:24] | Uh,meet us at mcclaren’S. Maybe we can still make last call. | 我们在Mcclaren’s见,也许还能喝几杯 |
[12:26] | Can’t we just,just… | 我们能不能就…… |
[12:27] | no,we can’t just. We’re going home. | 不,我们没有就什么,我们回家 |
[12:30] | We’re going to sasha’S. | 我们要去Sasha家 |
[12:32] | Who the hell is sasha? | Sasha是谁? |
[12:33] | Sasha. She’s ving friends over for drin at her house. It’s gonna be legen..wait for it | Sasha,她请了朋友到她家里去做客这肯定会是传……等等 |
[12:40] | and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant ’cause the second half of that word is..dary! | 而且我希望你不对牛奶过敏,因为下一半是“奇性的”(Legen-dary,dary与乳制品谐音) |
[12:44] | –No. –Legendary. | -不-传奇性的 |
[12:45] | –Legendary. That sounds awesome. –No,marshall,we’re going back. | -传奇?这听起来很酷-不,Marshall,我们要回家 |
[12:49] | Fine. Hold on. I have another call. hello? | 好吧,别挂,我有个插拨 |
[12:53] | –Marshall,we’re going to sasha’S. –No,we’re not. | -Marshall,我们去Sasha家-不,我们不去 |
[12:56] | Ted,ted,ted. Right here. Yes,we are. | Ted,Ted,Ted,看这儿,我们要去的 |
[13:00] | sorry,buddy– two against one. | 对不起,伙计,二比一 |
[13:04] | –Ooh,look,a booth opened up. –Really? | -哦,瞧啊,一个包间空了-真的? |
[13:06] | Yeah,I thought we could finally go talk… and | 是啊,我想我们终于可以单独聊聊……但是 |
[13:08] | you’re not listening to me,so I’m going to walk away. | 你没有听我说话,我一个人去坐了 |
[13:10] | Yeah,yeah,booth. | 是啊是啊,包间 |
[13:19] | I’m engaged. Yeah,I’m sorry. I took my ring off. | 我订婚了,我很抱歉,我把戒指取了 |
[13:23] | It’s very,very sweet of you to come over and talk to me,but I just… | 你能过来搭讪真的真的很好,只是我…… |
[13:26] | yeah,I’m gay. I just came over to let you know that you sat on a grape. | 嗯,我是个同性恋,我只是过来告诉你你坐在一个葡萄上了 |
[13:32] | Oh,damn it. | 哦,真糟糕 |
[13:39] | So barney and I hit the town. Philadelphia,pa. | 于是Barney和我进了城,费城,宾州 |
[13:42] | Our first and only stop: | 我们第一站也是最后一站: |
[13:44] | Sasha’s party.. | Sasha的派对 |
[13:49] | –so,uh… you’re sasha’s friends,uh? –You know it. | -那么,嗯……你是Sasha的朋友?-我跟你说过了 |
[13:55] | You guys,keep the volume down. You’re gonna wak my grandpa. | 你们几个把声音调小一点,别把我爷爷吵醒了 |
[14:02] | Who wants hard lemonade? | 谁想要柠檬汁? |
[14:11] | –Philly! –Shh! | -费城!-嘘! |
[14:13] | Philly | 费城 |
[14:21] | Backed the bar:Girls’ night out wasn’t going as robin had hoped. | 回到酒吧,女孩子们的夜晚也不如Robin预期那么开心 |
[14:30] | lily’s phone. | Lily的手机 |
[14:31] | Robin,uh,where’s lily? | Robin,嗯,Lily在哪儿? |
[14:33] | She’s,uh… | 她在,嗯…… |
[14:35] | is she talking to some hot guy? Oh,you can tell me. It’s totally cool. It was my idea. | 她是不是在和帅哥聊天?你可以跟我讲的,那是我的主意 |
[14:40] | Hell,I told her she could take the ring off. | 我跟她说可以把戒指取了 |
[14:42] | Really? Well,I thought it was kind of weird,but if you’re cool with it,yeah,uh, | 真的?虽然我觉得这有点古怪,不过既然你不介意的话,是的,嗯 |
[14:45] | it’s off,and she’s talking to some guy. Do you want me to go over and… | 她取掉了,正和某个帅哥聊天呢,你要不要和她说…… |
[14:48] | no,no,don’t interrupt. It’s awesome. | 不,不用打搅她了,这很好 |
[14:52] | So,the ring really off,huh? | 这么说来,戒指真的被取掉了? |
[14:55] | It’s awesome. | 很好 |
[14:58] | Well,just tell her I called. And tell her that she is… awesome. | 嗯,就告诉她我打过电话了在告诉她,她很……很好 |
[15:08] | Really,really awesome | 真的真的很好 |
[15:12] | Our relationship is built on mutual trust | 我们的关系建立在相互信任的基础上 |
[15:18] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[15:21] | you hear that,ted? Dana works security at the liberty bell. | 听见了么,Ted?Dana是自由钟的保安(自由钟,费城的著名景点) |
[15:27] | Wow,it must be really well cordoned off over there. | 喔,它肯定被禁止线保护得好好的 |
[15:28] | Do you ever go behind the rope and touch it? | 你有没有走到禁止线后面去摸过它 |
[15:31] | Only all the time. | 家常便饭 |
[15:33] | –You ever,like,stick your head inside it? –Yeah. | -你有没有把脑袋钻进去过-有 |
[15:37] | –You ever lick it? –Nope. | -你有没有舔过-没有 |
[15:41] | I have never licked it. | 我从来没有舔过 |
[15:43] | Hmm. I bet nobody in history has ever licked the liberty bell. | 嗯,我敢打赌历史上从来没有人舔过自由钟 |
[15:48] | If someone were to pull that off,I dare say it would be..what’s the word? | 谁要是这么做了,我敢说那肯定是……什么来着? |
[15:53] | Well,this is my stop. | 好了,我受够了 |
[15:55] | Legendary. Ted,legendary. | 传奇性的,Ted,传奇性的! |
[15:57] | Barney,I’m going to the airport. Sasha,thank you,and,uh, | Barney,我要去机场了,Sasha,谢谢你,还有,嗯 |
[16:00] | tell your grandpa I’m sorry I walked in on him in the bathroom. | 跟你爷爷说我很抱歉在厕所踩到他了 |
[16:05] | I’ll get some club soda for that stain. | 我去拿点苏打水来洗掉污渍 |
[16:10] | Lily,I thought tonight was about us hanging out. What are you doing? | Lily,我以为今晚只是我们俩的,你在干什么? |
[16:13] | Just fending off the advances of that totally hot guy. | 应付一下帅哥的搭讪啊 |
[16:17] | –Dude,I think that guy is gay.–Oh,I know that guy is gay. | -伙计,他是个同性恋-哦,我知道他是同性恋 |
[16:21] | It’s just,marshall and I have been together for nine years. | 只是,Marshall和我在一起9年了 |
[16:23] | I haven’t been single since high school. | 我从高中开始就不是单身了 |
[16:26] | You want to be single? | 你想做单身么? |
[16:27] | You wa to fight off loser guys all night? Does that seem like fun to you? | 你想要一晚上疲于应付无聊的男人?你觉得这个很好玩吗? |
[16:30] | I guess I just wanted to throw this net back into the ocean and | 我只是想把网撒到海里去 |
[16:34] | see how many fish I could catch. | 看看我还能捞多少鱼 |
[16:36] | So far,one. One gay dolphin. | 到现在为止,一条同性恋海豚 |
[16:40] | And marshall. | 还有Marshall |
[16:41] | Lily,all these girls here tonight are all hoping to catch what you’ve already got. | Lily,这里所有的女孩儿消磨一晚上就是想得到你已经拥有的 |
[16:45] | You’re right. I know. | 你是对的,我知道 |
[16:48] | Hey,do you want to go get coffee and have an actualonversation? | 嘿,你想不想喝点咖啡,我们好好聊聊 |
[16:52] | If by “coffee” you mean “cheesecake,” then yes. | 如果“咖啡”换成“奶酪蛋糕”我就答应你 |
[16:55] | Hey,I got that club soda. Let’s see that booty. | 嘿,我弄了点苏打水,我们看看你的臀部 |
[16:59] | Oh,thank you so much. | 哦,非常感谢 |
[17:04] | You want to mess,pal? That’s my fiancee’s hot backside at you’re dabbing. | 你想找麻烦吗,小子?你擦的屁股可是我未婚妻的 |
[17:08] | Marshall,no. | Marshall,不! |
[17:10] | Baby,please,don’t ever take that ring off again,no matter how awesome I say that it is. | 宝贝,求你了,再也别把戒指取掉,不管我说那有多好 |
[17:14] | –It’s okay,man… –Back off,hombre! I’m not that afraid to fig you. | -没关系的,伙计……-退后,小子,我可不怕你 |
[17:17] | You want to test this guy,be my guest,come on. | 你想尝尝拳头的滋味吗,来啊,来啊 |
[17:20] | –Marshall,he’s gay. –oh,thank god. I’ve never been ia fight before. | -Marshall,他是同性恋-哦,谢天谢地,我从没打过架 |
[17:25] | You don’t say. | 可不是 |
[17:27] | So,it turned out uncle marshall really was the jealous type. | 原来Marshall叔叔其实是个醋坛子 |
[17:30] | Unfortunately,that guy’s boyfriend..also the jealous type. | 不幸的是,那个同性恋的男朋友……同样也是醋坛子 |
[17:44] | Could have licked the liberty bell. | 本可以舔自由钟 |
[17:47] | We’re going to the airport. | 我们去机场 |
[17:51] | bang……bang……ba Bong… bong… bo… | |
[17:55] | why do I hang out with you? Why? | 我干嘛和你一起疯?为什么? |
[17:58] | All I wanted was to have a regular beer at my regular bar | 我需要的只是寻常一杯啤酒在我寻常的酒吧 |
[18:01] | with my regular friends in my regular city. | 和我一帮寻常的朋友呆在寻常的城市 |
[18:03] | –Ted,ted,ted. You’re not even looking. –No,I’m not. | -Ted,Ted,Ted,你都没看我-不,我不看 |
[18:09] | Look,our forefathers died for the pursuit of happiness,okay? | 听着,我们的先辈们为了追求幸福而抛头颅洒热血 |
[18:13] | Not for the sit around and wait of happiness. | 而不是坐在原地等着幸福降临 |
[18:16] | Now,if you want,you can go to the same bar, | 现在如果你愿意,你可以去同一间酒吧 |
[18:18] | drink the same beer,talk to the same people every day, | 喝同样的啤酒,和同样的人说话 |
[18:21] | or you can lick the liberty bell. | 或者,你可以去舔自由钟 |
[18:24] | You can grab life by the crack and lick the crap out of it. | 你可以扼住命运的咽喉舔得它七荤八素! |
[18:31] | That was beautiful,man. | 说的很好,伙计 |
[18:33] | Thanks,leonard. | 谢谢你,Leonard |
[18:35] | Ted,you’re missing out on a valuable life lesson here. | Ted,你就要错过人生重要的一课了 |
[18:38] | Look,I don’t need you to teach me how to live,okay? I know how to live. | 听着,我不需要你来教我怎么生活,我知道怎么生活 |
[18:41] | If you want to go lick the liberty bell,just go lick it yourself. | 如果你想舔自由钟,自己去好了 |
[18:44] | No it has to be the two of us. | 不行,必须是我们两个人 |
[18:46] | –Why? Why do you need me? –Because you’re my best friend,all right? | -为什么,为什么要拉上我?-因为,你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:50] | You don’t have to tell me I’m yours,but the way I see it,we’re a team. | 你不一定要说我是你最好的朋友,但在我看来,我们是一队的 |
[18:55] | Without you,I’M… I’m just the dynamic uno | 没有你,我只是个精力充沛的妄想狂 |
[19:01] | So,fine if you want to go home,then we’ll go home. | 好吧,如果你想回家,我们就回家吧 |
[19:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | We’lgo lick the liberty bell. | 我们去舔自由钟 |
[19:13] | Good ’cause we’re here. | 很好,因为我们到了 |
[19:16] | I had no idea how barney redirected the cab without me knowing,but we got out, | 我不知道Barney怎么偷偷让司机改变了方向,不过我们下了车 |
[19:20] | dana let us in,and by god,we licked the liberty bell. | Dana让我们进去,我们舔了自由钟 |
[19:24] | You know what it tastes like? | 你知道它舔起来什么感觉吗? |
[19:26] | What? | 什么? |
[19:28] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[19:30] | No,actually,it tastes like pennies. | 不,说实话,舔起来和硬币一样 |
[19:33] | Oh,my god. Did you guys really do that? | 哦,天哪,你们真的那么干了? |
[19:36] | We really did. | 我们真的舔了 |
[19:37] | And that was when I realized why iung out with barney. | 而且我终于发现我为什么和Barney交朋友 |
[19:40] | I never got where I thought I wanted to go,but I always got a great story. | 我永远不会料到下一站是哪儿,但我总会经历一个好故事 |
[19:48] | So,that girl you were talking to..that was mom? | 那么,和你聊天的那个女的……是妈妈吗? |
[19:50] | Kids,every story in a man’s life is like a dot in an impressionist painting.. | 孩子们,一个男人生命中的每个故事就好比一个印象派画家作品中的一个色点 |
[19:54] | so that’s a no? | 答案是否定的? |
[19:56] | Yeah,that’s a no | 是的,不是你们妈妈 |
[19:58] | What? come on! | 怎么了,听我说啊 |