时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | So,kids,would you like to hear the story of the time I went deaf? | 那么, 孩子们, 你们想听 我变聋的那个故事吗? |
[00:15] | Why does he even ask? | 他干嘛问我们? |
[00:16] | I know,he’s just going to tell us anyway. | 是啊, 无论如何他 都会讲给我们听 |
[00:18] | I sure am. | 我确实会讲 |
[00:19] | It all began when robin strolled into the bar and said… | 故事的开始 是Robin来到酒吧说…… |
[00:23] | say you’re my bitch. | 说你是我的小贱人 |
[00:24] | I’m your bitch. Why this time? | 我是你的小贱人 这次是为什么? |
[00:26] | Cause tonight I’m getting us all into okay. | 因为今晚 我将把大家全带进Okay |
[00:30] | “Okay,” awesome! | “Okay” 太棒了! |
[00:32] | What’s going on? Did I just have a stroke? | 怎么回事? 我刚才中风了吗? |
[00:35] | Okay is the name of a club. | Okay是一个夜总会的名字 |
[00:36] | Yeah,it’s supposed to be incredibly exclusive. | 对, 这有点让人难以置信 |
[00:38] | This friend of mine once waited outside for two hours,couldn’t get in. | 有一次我和朋友在外面 等了两个小时, 还是进不去 |
[00:41] | A friend of yours named you? | 你的朋友叫”你”? |
[00:43] | No,a friend of mine named shut up. | 不, 我的朋友叫”闭嘴” |
[00:46] | Yeah,well,the owner goes to my gym. | 好吧, 夜总会的老板 和我去同一个健身馆 |
[00:47] | It turns out that he is a fan of my reporting for metro news one. | 结果发现他是我播报的 都市新闻的忠实观众 |
[00:51] | So now I’m on the list for tonight. | 所以我在今晚出席的名单上 |
[00:52] | Nice going,sherbotsky. | 干的不错, Sherbotsky |
[00:54] | You’re becoming a long and difficult-to-spell household name. | 你又长又难拼的名字 变得家喻户晓了 |
[00:57] | He’s even getting me into the V.I.P. Room. | 他甚至把我列入了V.I.P. 房的名单 |
[00:59] | Yeah,he just wants to show you his own V.I.P.,If you know what I mean. | 对, 他只是想让你看看他的V.I.P. 如果你知道我在说什么 |
[01:03] | All right,what does V.I.P. Stand for in your little universe? | 好吧, 在你的小世界里V.I.P. 代表什么? |
[01:08] | Well,I know that “p” is penis. | 嗯, 我知道”p”表示阴茎 |
[01:10] | Great,so you guys are in. Should I invite marshal and lily? | 好吧, 你们两个会跟我一起去 我应该邀请Marshal和Lily吗? |
[01:14] | Why was this funny? | 有什么好笑的呢? |
[01:15] | I’ll explain. | 我来解释给你们听 |
[01:17] | You see,lily was a kindergarten teacher, | 你们知道, Lily是幼儿园老师 |
[01:19] | and so one fateful nap time… | 命中注定的一次午休时间时…… |
[01:21] | austin and I spent saturday night at the most charming little bed and breakfast. | Austin和我在 迷人的小床上共渡周末 |
[01:25] | It was so nice. | 那太美妙了 |
[01:27] | What did you do this weekend? | 这个周末你怎么过的? |
[01:29] | Go,come on,chug,chug,chug! | 来吧, 加油, 咕嘟, 咕嘟, 咕嘟! |
[01:33] | Ten conds! | 十秒! |
[01:34] | Suck it,losers! | 喝干了, 输家! |
[01:38] | you know,quiet time with the fiance | 你知道, 与未婚夫普通平静的日子 |
[01:42] | I don’t know,I just felt embarrassed. | 我也不知道, 我就觉得丢脸 |
[01:45] | Claire is my age and she and her husband do all this classy grownup stuff. | Claire和我同年,她和丈夫享受着 所有成年人做的上等的事情 |
[01:49] | Maybe we should start doing some grownup stuff. | 也许我们也应该开始做些成熟的事 |
[01:52] | That’s some pretty grownup stuff we did this morning. | 我们早上做的不就是吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah,but it wasn’t classy. | 对啊, 但不是上等的 |
[01:58] | Maybe we should have a wine-tasting party. | 也许我们该办个品酒会 |
[02:00] | I like wine. I like tasting. | 我喜欢酒 我也喜欢品尝 |
[02:03] | You know I can party. Let’s do it. Let’s rock it. Maturity style. | 你知道我能狂欢 来狂欢吧 来摇摆吧 成人风格 |
[02:08] | And ever since then she’s been signing him up for book clubs,cooking classes… | 以后她就会鼓动 他参加读书俱乐部, 烹饪班…… |
[02:12] | all the things you do when you know where your next thousand lays are coming from | 所有能把下月千元工资花掉的事情 |
[02:16] | so,no,lily andarshall will not be joining us. | 所以, 不, Lily和Marshal l不会和我们一起去 |
[02:18] | Got it. Anyway,ted,part two of my story: | 知道了 不管怎样 Ted, 我要说的第二件事 |
[02:20] | My friend kelly’s going to be there. | 我朋友kelly也会去 |
[02:22] | Kelly,who supposedly I’m going to love. | Kelly, 看样子我要爱上她? |
[02:25] | Oh,you are going to love kelly. | 噢, 你会喜欢上Kelly的 |
[02:26] | She’s fun,she’s smart,she lives in the moment… | 她很风趣, 很聪明, 她单身…… |
[02:28] | translation: She’s ugly,she’s ugly,she ugs in the ugly. | |
[02:32] | Oh,and she’s totally hot. | 噢, 还有她很正点 |
[02:34] | Okay,I guess I could take her off your hands for an evening. | 好吧, 我猜今晚我可以接手她 |
[02:37] | so do you have any other hot,single friends? | 那你还有别的正点,单身的朋友吗? |
[02:39] | No. Kelly… | 没有 Kelly…… |
[02:43] | oh,no,ted,your blazer! | 噢, 天那, Ted, 你的运动衫! |
[02:45] | What,what,what? | 怎么, 怎么, 怎么? |
[02:46] | Somebody spilled gorgeous all over it. | 有人弄的如此耀眼 |
[02:48] | –Love it. –Thank you. | –不错 –谢谢 |
[02:51] | And his hair was perfect. | 瞧他完美的发型 |
[02:53] | We’re wearing the same shirt. | 我们穿了一样的衬衫 |
[02:55] | Oh,wait,no,that’s just my shirt reflected in yours. | 噢, 等等, 不, 是 我的衬衫反射在你的上了 |
[02:59] | One of the 24 similarities between girls and fish is that | 女孩们和鱼的24条相同点之一是 |
[03:01] | they’re both attracted to shiny objects. | 他们都被发光的物体吸引 |
[03:04] | You really never read my blog,do you? | 你从来没看过我的博客, 是不? |
[03:06] | All right,tin man,let’s hit it. | 好吧, 罐头小子, 我们狂欢去吧 |
[03:08] | All right,well,have fun at your little disco,guys. | 好吧, 嗯 好好享受你们的迪斯科, 伙计们 |
[03:11] | What the hell happened to these two? | 你们两到底怎么了? |
[03:12] | Marshall and I are just growing up. | 我和Marshall长大了 |
[03:14] | Yeah,it’s going to be sweet,too. | 对, 这会变的很不错 |
[03:15] | Like tonight,we’re tasting all these different wines, | 就象今晚, 我们将品尝所有这些不同的酒 |
[03:17] | pairing them up with these cool gourmet cheeses. | 与这些美味的奶酪组合起来 |
[03:21] | Wow,who knew being in a committed heterosexual retionship | 哇, 谁能料到忠于一段异性恋情 |
[03:24] | could make a guy so gay? | ……可以让一个男人 变得这么像同性恋? |
[03:27] | All right,cool kids are leaving now. | 好吧, 酷小孩们要走了 |
[03:30] | Grandma,grandpa,don’t wait up | 爷爷, 奶奶, 不用等我们了 |
[03:42] | my,oh,my. There are some ferocious-looking cutlets here tonight. | 天那, 噢, 我的天那 今晚这里有好多辣妹啊 |
[03:47] | All right,hookup strategy. Colon,find a cutlet, | 好吧, 勾引计划专栏, 找个辣妹 |
[03:51] | lock her in early, | 早早锁定住她 |
[03:53] | grind with her all nightill she’s mine. | 整晚纠缠她直到她属于我 |
[03:56] | Do these strategies ever work for you? | 你这些计划起过作用吗? |
[03:58] | The question is: Do these strategies ever not work for me? | 应该这样问 这些计划什么时候没起作用? |
[04:02] | Either way,the answer is about half the time. | 两个问题, 答案都是一半一半 |
[04:06] | My bitches! Check this out um,they’re with me. | 我的小贱人们! 瞧我的 呃,他们是和我一起的 |
[04:14] | Um,we’re her bitches,too. | 呃, 我们也是她的小贱人 |
[04:18] | Wel wait here. | 我们还是在这等着 |
[04:20] | And with today’s interest rate climate, | 依据现在的利率情况 |
[04:22] | you’ve got to go for the 30-year fixed mortgage. | 你得去申请30年的低压贷款 |
[04:24] | –Oh,totally. –Yeah. | –噢, 是啊 –对 |
[04:26] | So,marshall,what about you? | 嗯, Marshall, 说说你们的事吧? |
[04:28] | You guys thinking house,baby? | 你们在考虑买房生小孩吗? |
[04:29] | Oh! No,think we’re going to wait on the baby thing. | 噢! 不, 我们会等等 再考虑生孩子的事 |
[04:34] | I mean,I love babies. Babies rule. | 我是说, 我喜欢小孩 小孩很可爱 |
[04:37] | Pudgy arms and stuff… | 小胖胳膊还有…… |
[04:38] | but,uh,they make you old. | 但是, 呃, 他们让你显老 |
[04:40] | Kind of like this anchor weighing you down to one spot… | 就像把你困在原地 的大铁锚…… |
[04:43] | forever. | 永远困住 |
[04:45] | I’m three months pregnant. | 我怀孕3个月了 |
[04:48] | Not awkward,guys. | 别觉得尴尬, 伙计们 |
[04:50] | Not awkward unless we let it be awkward. | 别尴尬除非 我们让事情变的尴尬 |
[04:58] | This place seems great. Is kelly here? | 这地方看起来不错 kelly在这吗? |
[05:01] | Yeah,she’s around somewhere. | 对, 她就在这 |
[05:02] | Uh,let’s go find her. I’ll introduce you guys. | 呃, 我们去找她吧 我会介绍你们认识 |
[05:04] | Then I should probably duck into the V.I.P. Room. | 然后我就得去V.I.P. 房了 |
[05:07] | It’s so stupid and arbitrary,isn’t it? | 这很蠢而且专制, 不是吗? |
[05:08] | Who gets to be a V.I.P and who doesn’t? | 谁可以去V.I.P房谁不能? |
[05:11] | Can we come? | 我们能去吗? |
[05:12] | It’s not that arbitrary. | 也不是那么专制 |
[05:16] | Whoa,this place is loud. You think? | -哇, 这地方真吵 -你觉得吗? |
[05:26] | Ok,it is a little loud | 好吧, 是有点吵 |
[05:29] | There is Kelly | Kelly在那边! |
[05:45] | You want to go somewhere we can talk | 你想去找个能讲话的地方吗? |
[05:47] | Totally! | 好啊! |
[05:53] | ……Okay…… | ……好吧…… |
[06:05] | think it was kind of weird that ted didn’t invite me out with him? | 不觉得Ted没有 邀我和他一起出去很奇怪吗? |
[06:08] | Why? You’d rather be out at some dance club,all noisy and sweaty,with the… | 为什么? 你宁愿去某个夜总会 充满噪音和汗臭味, 还有…… |
[06:15] | is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗? |
[06:18] | is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗? |
[06:20] | “30-year fixed mortgage… | 30年的低押借款…… |
[06:22] | I’m three months pregnant.” | 我怀孕3个月了 |
[06:29] | That was awkward. | 这是该尴尬的时候了 |
[06:34] | Let’s start drinking! | 我们开始品酒吧! |
[06:36] | Not so fast. In order for the tannins to mellow, | 别这么急 要让红酒的单宁酸醇香 |
[06:39] | we should let it breathe for about 30 minutes. | 我们应该让它先“呼吸”30分钟 |
[06:43] | Freaking tannins. | 该死的单宁酸 |
[06:58] | So,how do you know Robin? | 那么, 你怎么认识Robin的? |
[07:01] | Sagittarius | 人马座! |
[07:04] | Is that near Westchester? | 离威郡很近吗? |
[07:07] | I would love one! | 我很乐意来一杯! |
[07:09] | Just a beer! | 一瓶啤酒就好了! |
[07:15] | do you know what they’re doing in there right now? | 你知道他们现在在干嘛吗? |
[07:17] | They’re watching claire’s ultrasound video. | 他们在看Claire的超声波录象带 |
[07:19] | And I swear to god,even the baby looks bored. | 我发誓, 连婴儿自己 都觉得无聊了 |
[07:23] | Come on,it’s not that bad. | 拜托, 没那么糟糕 |
[07:24] | We’re really starting to click with these guys. | 我们已经开始溶入这些人了 |
[07:27] | Claire and austin just invited us to their fondue fest next saturday night. | Claire和Austin刚刚还邀请我们 去参加周六晚的奶酪火锅宴 |
[07:31] | Are you honestly trying to get me excited about fondue? | 你是真的想让我 对奶酪火锅感到兴奋吗? |
[07:34] | It’s dipping stuff in hot cheese. What’s not to love? | 把食物浸在热奶酪里 有什么不让人喜欢的? |
[07:39] | Okay,that does sound good. | 好吧, 听起来是不错 |
[07:41] | But it’s dipping stuff in hot cheese with boring people. | 但是是与一群乏味的家伙 把食物浸在热奶酪里 |
[07:45] | Marshall,it’s time for us to grow up. | Marshall, 我们是时候成熟起来了 |
[07:49] | Marshall knew she was right. | Marshall知道她是对的 |
[07:51] | He had to stop acting like a kid. | 他必须别再表现的象个小孩 |
[07:54] | But not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[07:56] | Now,our apartment was on the third floor, | 好吧, 我们的公寓在3楼 |
[07:59] | so I’m not sure if this part is actually true, | 所以不确定这部分是不是真的 |
[08:02] | but uncle marshall swears it happened. | 但是Marshall叔叔发誓 这是真正有发生的 |
[08:07] | Taxi! | 记程车! |
[08:53] | the new album is great. It’s all smooth and polished, | 新专辑很棒 平静优美 |
[08:56] | not dark a heavy like the early stuff. | 不象以前的那些音乐一样 那么节奏很强了 |
[08:57] | Oh,yeah,nora jones just gets better and better. | 噢, 是啊, Nora Jones越来越棒了 |
[09:02] | Please,tell me we can drink the wine now. | 天那, 告诉我现在能开始品酒了 |
[09:04] | Five more minutes.Don’t want to rush those tannins. | 再等5分钟, 别弄糟单宁酸 |
[09:08] | Freaking tannins. | 该死的单宁酸 |
[09:16] | You really like this place? | 你真喜欢这地方吗? |
[09:19] | You have no idea what I am saying,do you? | 你不知道我在说什么, 是吗? |
[09:25] | I am from outer space! | 我是从外星球来的! |
[09:29] | I got thrown out of Sea World for humping a dolphin! | 我因为上了一只海豚 被赶出海底世界! |
[09:35] | I am wetting my pants! | 我尿裤子了! |
[09:42] | I think that’s when I realized, | 我就在那时候意识到 |
[09:44] | clubs weren’t awesome. | 夜总会不是那么棒 |
[09:45] | Clubs weren’t even okay. | 夜总会一点都不好 |
[09:48] | Clubs sucked. | 夜总会太烂了 |
[09:50] | I had to get out of there. | 我得离开这 |
[09:53] | –Hey,robin. –Hey. | –嘿, Robin –嘿 |
[09:55] | –Why aren’t you inside? –I’m calling the owner. | –你怎么不在里面? –我在给那老板打电话 |
[09:57] | There’s a guy in there who won’t let me in to the stupid V.I.P. Room. | 里面那家伙不让我进V.I.P. 房 |
[09:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[10:01] | Oh,I had this move,so I came here to bust it. | 噢, 我有这个心情 所以就来这狂欢了 |
[10:04] | Can you get me in? | 你能把我弄进去吗? |
[10:08] | Great. Voice mail. | 好样的 语音信箱 |
[10:10] | –Thanks,I’ll see you! –Bye! | –谢谢, 一会见! –拜! |
[10:11] | Oh,come on,he just got here. | 噢, 天那, 他才刚刚到这 |
[10:13] | He’s probably famous. | 他肯定很有名 |
[10:15] | Oh,yeah. Isn’t there a third affleck brother? | 噢, 是啊 Affleck有3兄弟吗? |
[10:18] | Keith affleck or brian affleck or something? | Keith Affleck还是 Brian Affleck还是其他什么人? |
[10:20] | Holy crap,we just saw brian affleck. | 天啊, 我们刚刚 看见了Brian Affleck |
[10:25] | It’s not like I care so much about getting in the V.I.P. Room, | 不是我有多在意能进V.I.P. 房 |
[10:28] | I have been in tons of V.I.P. Rooms. | 我已经去过无数个V.I.P. 房 |
[10:30] | I’m not exactly a V.I.P. Room virgin. | 我不是第一次进V.I.P. 房 |
[10:33] | But seriously,call me back. | 但是真的, 回我电话 |
[10:36] | Oh,um,I was just in there, | 噢, 呃, 我刚刚还在里面 |
[10:38] | robin sherbotsky. I’m on the list. | Robin Sherbotsky 我在单子上 |
[10:41] | Name’s already crossed off. Sorry. | 名字已经被划掉了 抱歉 |
[10:43] | But I’m robin sherbotsky. | 但是我是Robin Sherbotsky |
[10:46] | I’m a reporter for channel one. | 我是一台的记者 |
[10:47] | There’s a channel one? Back of the line. | 有一台吗? 到后面去排队 |
[10:51] | Should have snuck in with brian affleck. | 应该跟着Brian Affleck溜进去 |
[11:03] | I am bailing,see ya. | 我要走了, 回头见 |
[11:05] | Oh hey,I can not see her face.Is she hot? | 噢, 嘿, 我看不见她的脸 她辣吗? |
[11:13] | Hi | 嗨 |
[11:16] | Nice eyes | 迷人的眼睛 |
[11:17] | Cute smile | 笑的很可爱 |
[11:18] | Out of your league | 你泡不到的 |
[11:26] | Aah! Coat wench,do not uncheck that man’s jacket! | 啊! 外套寄存女佣 别让这家伙取走外套! |
[11:30] | Sorry,just being dramatic. | 抱歉, 只是在演戏 |
[11:31] | You’re not a coat wench. | 你不是外套寄存女佣 |
[11:32] | No,no,no,coat wench,I like it. | 不, 不, 不, 外套寄存女佣 我喜欢这个 |
[11:34] | I should get a sign made up. | 我需要一个称号 |
[11:36] | What are you doing here? Lily let you go? | 你在这干嘛? Lily让你走吗? |
[11:38] | Lily? Who cares,right? | Lily? 谁管她, 是不? |
[11:40] | –You are so dead. –Oh,I am so dead. | –你完了 –噢, 我是完了. |
[11:42] | Wow,I’m going home. | 哇, 我要回家了 |
[11:43] | No,uh-uh. I put my ass and probably other parts of my body on the line | 别, 呃 我把我的屁股很有可能还有 我身体的其他部分拿来冒险 |
[11:46] | to come down here and party with my bro. | 来这和我的兄弟狂欢 |
[11:48] | Now,damn it we’re going to party. | 现在, 管他妈的我们去派对吧 |
[11:50] | –All right,one beer. –Yes! | –好吧, 一瓶啤酒 –好! |
[11:52] | Finally,I don’t have to wait a half an hour for a drink. | 太好了, 我终于不需要 等半个小时才能喝酒了 |
[11:55] | ONE HALF HOUR LETER… | 半小时后 |
[11:58] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[11:59] | No tannins! | 没有单宁酸! |
[12:01] | Oh,man,Ican’t believe I forgot to tell you this. | 噢, 天那, 我不敢相信 我差点忘记告诉你们这个了 |
[12:04] | This is important to the story. | 这是故事里很重要的一部分 |
[12:05] | Earlier that day, | 那天早些时候 |
[12:06] | marshall went to the dentist and got a temporary crown put in. | Marshall去牙医那 装了个临时的假齿冠 |
[12:09] | Okay,so anyway… | 嗯, 所以无论如何…… |
[12:19] | Come on,Let’s go! | 来吧, 我们走! |
[12:21] | I’m staying1 | 我要留下来! |
[12:30] | Marshall,are you okay? | Marshall, 你还好吧? |
[12:54] | Again,I wasn’t there, | 又一次, 我当时不在那 |
[12:56] | so I’m a little foggy on the details. | 所以在细节上我有点模糊 |
[13:00] | Taxi! | 记程车! |
[13:05] | –Hey. –Hey. | –嘿 –嘿 |
[13:07] | Marshall just ditched out on our own party. | Marshall刚刚从我们的派对上溜了 |
[13:10] | Can you get me in there? I kind of need to kill him. | 你能让我进去吗? 我要杀了他 |
[13:12] | Actually,I can’t even get myself in. | 事实上, 我自己都进不去了 |
[13:15] | I was such a dork. | 我真是个呆子 |
[13:16] | I get recognized one time,and I start thinking I’m julia roberts. | 我被认出来了一次 就觉得自己是Julia Roberts |
[13:20] | I’m no V.I.P. | 我不是什么V.I.P. |
[13:22] | I’m not even an I.P. | 我连I.P. 都不是 |
[13:23] | I’m just a lowly little pea, | 我只是颗平凡的小小P |
[13:26] | sitting out here in the gutter. | 坐在街边台阶上 |
[13:28] | You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[13:29] | I’d take a pea in the gutter over julia roberts | 我永远把台阶上的小P 看的比Julia Roberts重 |
[13:38] | There’s Barney,I’m leaving1 | Barney在那边,我要走了! |
[13:48] | I broke my tooth! | 我弄伤牙齿了! |
[13:50] | Do you have… … | 你有…… |
[13:52] | any aspirin? | 阿司匹林? |
[13:53] | Maybe there’s… | 也许那里有…… |
[13:55] | a machine in… … | 一台机器…… |
[13:57] | the restroom. | 在卫生间 |
[14:05] | Now to this day, | 那天 |
[14:06] | I don’t know what happened in there, | 我不知道在那发生了什么事 |
[14:08] | but when marshall came out a few minutes later… | 但是几分钟后 当Marshall出来的时候…… |
[14:21] | –rough night? –Yeah. | –糟糕的一晚? –是啊 |
[14:24] | These clubs are supposed to be fun,right? | 这种夜总会应该很有趣, 不是吗? |
[14:26] | Why do I hate them so much? | 为什么我这么讨厌这些呢? |
[14:28] | Because all of the stuff you’re supposed to like.. | 因为所有这些 你本该喜欢上的…… |
[14:31] | usually sucks. | 通常都很糟糕 |
[14:33] | Like these clubs…or cruises. | 就象这些夜总会……或者巡航 |
[14:36] | Or new year’s eve. | 或者除夕夜 |
[14:38] | –Or the super bowl. –Or parades. | –或者超级杯比赛(美国最大的橄榄球比赛) –或者游行 |
[14:41] | –The rockettes. –Or parades. | –火箭 –或者游行 |
[14:45] | –You said that already. –I really hate parades. | –你已经说过这个了 –我真的很讨厌游行 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | He just left in the middle of our own party! | 他刚刚从我们的派对中溜走了! |
[14:52] | You don’t do that. | 你不会这样做 |
[14:54] | Unless,of course,you’re chasing after somebody who’s already done it,and then… | 除非, 当然你在追 某个已经这么做了的人, 那么…… |
[14:58] | then I think it’s okay. | 那么我不会觉得有什么 |
[15:00] | Well,I hate to take his side,but come on,a wine tasting? | 嗯, 我不想站在他那边 但是拜托, 品酒会? |
[15:03] | What’s the big plan for next Saturday,scrale night? | 下周六有什么大计划 拼字游戏之夜? |
[15:07] | Don’t check your e-mail. | 别去看你的邮箱 |
[15:09] | Why are you becoming this person? | 你为什么要变成这类人呢? |
[15:11] | I heard that in college you flashed a campus tour group on a dare. | 我听说你在大学时 大胆的激怒了校园巡视队 |
[15:15] | Once on a dare. The other times were just for fun. | 有一次是因为比胆量 另外一次是为了好玩 |
[15:19] | I’m not in college anymore. | 我不再是大学生了 |
[15:21] | I’d love to go back and be that person again,but.. | 我很想回到那时候 做我原来的样子, 但是…… |
[15:24] | you can’t move backwards. You can only go foreword. | 你不能让时间倒退 只能一直向前走 |
[15:27] | Um,false. You can go wherever you want. | 呃, 不对, 你能到任何地方 只要你想去 |
[15:31] | I guess the question is,where do you want to go? | 我想问题是, 你想去哪? |
[15:33] | I want to go into this club and find my fiance. | 我想进这个夜总会 找到我的未婚夫 |
[15:36] | Well,that you can’t do. | 嗯, 这个办不到 |
[15:39] | Want to bet? | 要赌一下吗? |
[15:41] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我做 |
[15:44] | Hey,big guy. | 嘿, 大块头 |
[15:48] | I said follow my lead. | 我说跟着我做 |
[15:50] | Please,please. Follow her lead. | 拜托, 拜托 跟着她做 |
[15:51] | Come on. Do it,please. | 来吧, 快点 |
[15:53] | Follow her,please. Yes,please. | 跟着她, 拜托 对, 快点 |
[16:00] | those were the four greatest and only breasts I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最好的 也是唯一见过的四个乳房 |
[16:08] | Yeah,see,if everyone keeps telling you something is supposed to be fun, | 嗯, 是啊, 如果每个人都 不停的告诉你什么应该是有趣的 |
[16:11] | –it’s usually not. –Right! Right. | –通常都不是那么有趣 –对! 对啊 |
[16:13] | So,by that logic,if you and I were to say,go out on a date… | 那么, 按照这个逻辑 如果我们说, 出去约会…… |
[16:19] | well,then we couldn’t go anywhere that’s supposed to be fun. | 嗯, 那我们就不可能去 任何好玩的地方 |
[16:21] | Right. The dmv it is. | 是啊 正是如此 |
[16:24] | Then we’ll get our teeth cleaned. | 那么我们一起去洗牙吧 |
[16:25] | –Sounds awful. It’s a date. –Okay! | –听起来很糟糕 这是个约会 –好吧! |
[16:28] | But there’s still one big question that needs to be answered. | 还有一个大问题需要解决 |
[16:33] | How many of these coats do you think I can put on all at once? | 你认为这些外套 我一次能穿上多少件? |
[17:19] | okay,for the wedge… | 好吧, 走四步…… |
[17:42] | Barney? Barney? | |
[17:43] | Ted. Get your coat. We’re leaving. | Ted. 拿好你的外套 我们要走了 |
[17:46] | What… what happened to that,um… | 什么…… 发生什么了, 呃…… |
[17:48] | cutlet you were grinding with? | 你纠缠的那个辣妹? |
[17:49] | –That was my cousin leslie. –What?! | –那是我的堂妹Leslie –什么?! |
[17:52] | No,no,no. We’re not laughing about this,ted. | 不, 不, 不 你不会取笑我, Ted |
[17:56] | This is not gonna be some funny story that we’ll be telling in a couple months. | 这不会成为我们接下来 几个月里不停谈论的笑话 |
[17:59] | It’s not gonna be like, | 这不会变的象 |
[17:59] | “hey,ha,remember that time when you were grinding with…” no. | “嘿, 哈, 记得那次你和……” 不!!! |
[18:05] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[18:06] | Because…italics… this night did not happen. | 因为…… 斜体字…… 今晚什么事也没有 |
[18:09] | You promise me you will never,ever, | 你保证你永远永远 |
[18:11] | ever tell another living soul what transpired here tonight. | 永远不会告诉另外一个 活着的人今晚发生了什么 |
[18:15] | You promise. | 你保证 |
[18:16] | –All right. –Promise. | –好吧 –我保证 |
[18:17] | All right,I promise. Get marshall and go,okay? | 好吧, 我保证 我们找到Marshall然后走, 好吗? |
[18:20] | Hey,thanks for saving my night. | 嘿, 谢谢你救了我一晚 |
[18:23] | I’ll talk to you soo yeah. | 我很快会找你 |
[18:24] | Um,hey,tiper,barney. | 呃, 嘿, 小费, Barney |
[18:26] | Why? I didn’t check a coat. | 为什么? 我没有寄存外套 |
[18:27] | And even if I did,on principle,tip jars have become so… | 就算我寄存了 原则上来说, 小费…… |
[18:29] | funny story: Barney was grinding with this girl all night… | 笑话: Barney 与一个女孩纠缠整晚…… |
[18:31] | fine! | 好吧! |
[18:36] | I’m handing a new trick. | 我学了个新把戏 |
[18:50] | So,marshall and lily rediscovered their youth. | 就那样, Marshall和Lily 重新发现了他们的青春 |
[18:53] | It was nice. | 那很不错 |
[18:55] | And then it got… icky. | 后来他们…… 甜的发腻 |
[19:07] | I’m really glad you guys came out tonight. | 我们高兴你们今晚来了 |
[19:12] | You know,dude,can I just say something? | 你知道, 兄弟, 我能说几句吗? |
[19:15] | It kind of hurt that you guys didn’t invite me out. | 你们出来没邀请让我有点伤心 |
[19:19] | I mean,I know things have changed since I got engaged, | 我是说, 我知道自从我订婚后 情形有些变化 |
[19:22] | but it would have been nice to be asked! | 但是被邀请的感觉会很好! |
[19:24] | I’m sorry! | 我真抱歉! |
[19:25] | –I just assumed… –they played some good songs tonight! | –我只是以为…… –他们今晚放的歌不错! |
[19:29] | –I mean,lately… –I know,I know. | –我是说, 以后…… –我知道, 我知道 |
[19:31] | It just seems like suddenly we’re living in two different worlds. | 这就象我们突然变成 两个世界的人了 |
[19:36] | Maybe you’ve got more in common with barney. | 也许你和Barney有更多共同语言 |
[19:38] | What? | 什么? |
[19:40] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[19:41] | You think I like going to those clubs? | 你认为我喜欢去这总夜总会吗? |
[19:43] | I’d so much rather go to your fruity little wine tasting. | 我宁愿去你的品酒会 |
[19:46] | Oh,god,I’m gonna barf. | 噢, 天那, 我要吐了 |
[19:48] | Where’s my purse? Where’s my purse? I’m okay. | 我的包呢? 我的包呢? 我没事 |
[19:53] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[19:54] | you can’t do any of that couple stuff unless you have someone to do it with, | 除非有人能和你在一起 你做不了那些夫妻做的事情 |
[19:58] | and the only way I’m gonna find that | 而我要找个伴儿的话 |
[19:59] | someone is by going out and doing stupid single stuff with barney. | 只能和Barney去做些单身傻事 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么? |
[20:05] | But,man, | 但是,伙计 |
[20:06] | when I find her, | 我找到另一半时 |
[20:08] | we’re gonna have some bad-ass wine tastings. | 我们也去办个像样的品酒会 |
[20:11] | It’s a plan. | 就这么定了 |
[20:14] | Hey,maybe it’ll be that cute coat check girl. | 嘿, 可能就是那个 寄存外套的可爱女孩 |
[20:16] | Yeah! Maybe it will be. | 对! 可能真会是她 |
[20:19] | It wasn’T. | 不是 |
[20:23] | You know,ted, | 你知道, Ted |
[20:24] | I don’t say this nearly enough, | 我不想说什么那时候快到了 |
[20:25] | –but I really… –that place has great salads! | –但是我真的…… –那地方有很棒的色拉! |