时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Kids,there are many buildings in new york city. | 孩子们, 纽约有很多栋楼房 |
[00:16] | Thousands of apartments, | 上千的公寓 |
[00:18] | millions of stories. | 和无数的发生在其中的故事 |
[00:20] | And even though it’s been decades and someone else lives there now, | 尽管已经是十几年前的事了 现在已经不知道是谁住那 |
[00:23] | there’s one apartment in particular that will always be our apartment. | 那座公寓永远是 对我们而言特殊的地方 |
[00:29] | I have so many great memories of that place. | 在那我有如此多的美好回忆 |
[00:31] | Marshall playing video games. | Marshall玩电子游戏 |
[00:33] | Lily painting on the fire escape. | Lily在安全出口那画画 |
[00:38] | Sorry,mr. Matson. | 抱歉, Matson先生 |
[00:41] | And me making the coffee. | 还有我煮咖啡 |
[00:43] | I had this coffee pot | 这个咖啡壶 |
[00:44] | it was probably 50 years old at the time, | 已经50岁了 |
[00:46] | and it made truly terrible coffee. | 煮出来的咖啡真的很难喝 |
[00:48] | We called it shocky. | 我们叫他Shocky |
[00:50] | -Plugging in. -Saving game. | – 插插头 – 保存 |
[00:57] | I loved every last detail of that place, | 我喜欢在那里的每一样东西 |
[00:59] | right down to the incredibly tacky swords we hung on the wall. | 用强力胶黏在墙上的两把剑 |
[01:02] | I never wanted any of it to change. | 永远也不想把它们换下来 |
[01:05] | But that’s not how life works. | 但生活并不可能停滞不前 |
[01:09] | You guys will never believe what just happened to us. | 你们肯定想不到 我们刚刚经历了什么 |
[01:11] | I don’t even believe it myself. | 我自己都不敢相信 |
[01:13] | We were in queens,and we decided to stop by my apartment. | 我们在皇后大道 准备顺便去我的公寓看看 |
[01:16] | Wait,her apartment? I thought aunt lily lived with you and uncle marshall. | 等等, 她的公寓? 我以为Lily阿姨 和你还有Marshall叔叔一起住 |
[01:20] | I could see how you would think that, | 我能理解你们为什么这么想 |
[01:22] | but I have to have my own place. It’s an independence thing. | 但是我得有我自己的私人空间 这是独立的问题 |
[01:25] | When was the last time you were there? | 上次你去那是什么时候的事了? |
[01:27] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[01:29] | What? It’s like fat pants. | 什么? 这就象那些超大的内裤 |
[01:31] | You hope you never have to use them,but you’re glad to know they’re there. | 你永远不会想去用它 但只要知道它在那就行了 |
[01:37] | -What the hell? -What? | – 到底怎么了? – 怎么了? |
[01:40] | This is my apartment. | 这是我的公寓 |
[01:42] | -Where? -Right here. | – 哪儿? – 就在这 |
[01:46] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了? |
[01:48] | Lily,this is a chinese restaurant. | Lily, 这明显是家中国餐厅 |
[01:50] | No,no,this was my apartment. | 不, 不对, 这里是我的公寓 |
[01:54] | My dresser was right… | 我的衣橱在那儿… |
[01:55] | that’s my dresser! | 那就是我的衣橱! |
[01:58] | And this is my closet. | 这里是我的储物间 |
[02:01] | And I spilled nail polh there. There’s the stain. | 我把指甲屑倒在这 这里还有碎屑 |
[02:05] | Hi. How many? | 嗨 几位? |
[02:07] | Lily Lily. | |
[02:08] | Yes.You know me? | 对 你知道我? |
[02:10] | Yeah. From your homecoming picture. | 是啊 你的返校节照片 |
[02:12] | You’re much prettier in person. | 你本人看起来好看多了 |
[02:15] | Yeah,I know,the bangs were a mistake. | 对, 我就知道 不该弄那些刘海 |
[02:18] | Where’s my stuff?! | 我的东西呢?! |
[02:20] | Oh,it’s all in the back. | 噢, 都在后面呢 |
[02:21] | We could wrap it up for you. You want it to go? | 我们可以帮你打包 你要带走吗? |
[02:24] | This is my apartment. | 这是我的公寓 |
[02:27] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[02:29] | No way. You’re making this up. | 没门 你得索要赔偿 |
[02:31] | Yeah,the building would have had to give you some kind of notice. | 公寓必须得以某种方式 通知你这件事才对 |
[02:33] | They sent you a notice about this. | 他们给你发通知了 |
[02:35] | -When? -Three months ago. | – 什么时候? – 三个月前 |
[02:38] | And here’s your mail. Minus magazines. | 这些是你的邮件 除去杂志 |
[02:42] | Well,still legally,they can’t just toss you out on the street. You have a lease. | 嗯, 法律上来说他们不能就这样 把你丢在街上 你有租约 |
[02:45] | Okay,so I didn’t have a written lease as such,but go ask my landlady,mrs. Conroy. | 我是没有书面上的合约 但去问问我的房东 Conroy夫人 |
[02:51] | She may be 98 years old,but she’s still… | 她虽然已经98岁了, 但她还是… |
[02:55] | she’s dead,isn’t she? | 她死了, 是吗? |
[02:56] | Never even saw the bus. | 甚至没看到巴士 |
[02:59] | My apartment is a chinese restaurant. | 我的公寓变成了中国餐厅 |
[03:03] | What am I going to do? | 我要怎么办? |
[03:05] | Come live with us. | 来和我们一起住吧 |
[03:07] | Really? Of course. | -真的吗? -当然 |
[03:09] | You sure about this,ted? | 你确定同意吗, Ted? |
[03:10] | Yeah. I mean,you basically live here anyway. | 嗯 我说, 你基本上可以说 是一直住在这了 |
[03:13] | It’s not like it’ll change anything. | 不会改变任何事情 |
[03:14] | No,it’s like it will change everything. | 错, 这会改变任何事情 |
[03:17] | Oh,ted,you are so screwed. | 噢, Ted, 你太差了 |
[03:19] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[03:20] | And why is that girl checking you out? | 为什么那女的一直盯着你? |
[03:23] | Because I look good. | 因为我帅 |
[03:25] | Now,focus. You and Marshall are roommates. | 听好 你和Marshall是室友 |
[03:28] | You have an amazing apartment. Marshall and lily just got engaged. | 你们有间很棒的公寓 Marshall和Lily刚订婚了 |
[03:31] | Yeah,so? | 那又怎样? |
[03:32] | So,you’re not still going to be his roommate when he gets married,are you? | 那么,当他结婚时你就 不再是他的室友啦, 是不? |
[03:35] | Someone’s going to move out. So who’s it going to be? | 得有人搬出去 你觉得会是谁呢? |
[03:38] | Come on,barney,I’m sure they’ve talked about who gets the apartment. | 拜托, Barney 他们肯定讨论过谁搬出去 |
[03:40] | You’ve talked about who gets the apartment,right? | 你们有谈过这些, 是吗? |
[03:42] | Yeah,we’ve talked about it. | 对, 我们是有谈过 |
[03:44] | So when lily and I get married,who’s going to get the apartment? | 那么我和Lily结婚时 谁会得到这间公寓? |
[03:50] | Oh,that’s a tough one. | 噢, 这个很难决定 |
[03:52] | You know who I think could handle a problem like that? Who? | -你知道谁能解决这问题吗? – 谁? |
[03:56] | Future Ted and future Marshall. | 未来的Ted和Marshall |
[04:00] | Totally. Let’s let those guys handle it. | 是哦 让他们去解决吧 |
[04:03] | Damn it,past Ted. | 该死, 过去的Ted |
[04:06] | You blew it,dude. | 你完蛋了, 小子 |
[04:08] | Now that lily’s there,it’s a whole new dynamic. | Lily已经搬进去了 已经是新的局面了 |
[04:10] | They’re edging you out. | 他们要把你挤出去了 |
[04:11] | That’s crazy. | 这不可能 |
[04:12] | They’re not edging me out. Marshall’s my best friend. | 他们不会把我挤出去 Marshall是我最好的朋友 |
[04:15] | one of my best friends. | 我最好朋友之一 |
[04:17] | He wouldn’t do that to me. | 他不会那样对我的 |
[04:20] | Just keep your eyes open,that’s all I’m saying,Teddy. | 你小心点就是了 这就是我要说的, Teddy |
[04:22] | Little things are going to be changing around that apartment. | 你公寓里将有微妙的变化 |
[04:25] | Come on,Barney,you’re just being paranoid. | 拜托, Barney 你想太多了 |
[04:27] | Okay,seriously,what is this girl’s deal? | 我说, 那女的到底怎么了? |
[04:30] | -I’m sort of on a date with her. -What? | – 我可以说和她在约会 – 什么? |
[04:34] | I found her online. | 我在网上认识她的 |
[04:35] | I’m tired of the whole bar scene,the one-night hookups. | 我厌倦了酒吧, 一夜情 |
[04:39] | I’m looking for a soul mate. | 我在寻找我的最终伴侣 |
[04:41] | Someone who I can love and cuddle. | 可以让我去爱去拥抱的人 |
[04:44] | Or so it says in my profile. | 我网上的自我描述是这么说的 |
[04:49] | but this girl… | 但是这女孩… |
[04:51] | she wants the same stuff. And it’s… | 她也想要同样的东西 她… |
[04:53] | it’s bumming me out. | 她让我灰心了 |
[04:55] | -All right,Ted,call me from the hospital. -All right. | – 好吧, Ted, 从医院打给我 – 好的 |
[04:57] | You’re going to the hospital? | 你要去医院? |
[04:58] | No. See,he’s going to go back over there,and I’m going to call him. | 不是, 他回到那儿 我给他打电话 |
[05:00] | He’s going to pretend it’s an emergency call from a family member at the hospital. | 他就装做是家里从医院 给他打的紧急电话 |
[05:03] | Oh,lord,fake emergency? That is the lamest,most pathetic cop-out in the book. | 噢, 天, 假装家里出事? 这是 小说里最笨, 最差劲的逃避方式 |
[05:09] | -I expect more from you,barney. -Well,stay tuned. | – 我对你期望更高点 – 嗯, 还是得这样 |
[05:11] | I’m working on some stuff. | 我在试着发现新方法 |
[05:13] | But in the meantime,wish me luck. | 打电话的同时, 祝我好运 |
[05:17] | So,are you going to talk to marshall? | 你要去和Marshall谈谈吗? |
[05:19] | He’s going to want the apartment,I’m going to want the apartment. | 他会想要那公寓, 我也想要 |
[05:22] | It’s going to lead to an argument. So.no. | 这会导致争执 所以我不要谈 |
[05:24] | Hmm,that’s real healthy. | 呃, 这很有助健康 |
[05:26] | So when a serious issue comes up,your response is just to avoid it? | 当有问题来临时 你的方式就是躲开? |
[05:31] | I should really make this call. | 我得打电话了 |
[05:33] | Whoo,can I do it? | 噢 我能来吗? |
[05:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:43] | Hi,there… sexy. | 嗨… 性感小子 |
[05:45] | Hello,aunt cathy. What’s up? | 你好, Cathy阿姨 有什么事吗? |
[05:47] | Oh,nothing. | 噢, 没什么 |
[05:49] | Just sitting here thinking about you,hot stuff. | 只是坐在这想着你, 辣小伙 |
[05:53] | An accident? | 事故? |
[05:55] | Ll,is uncle rudy going to be okay? | 那Rudy叔叔还好吧? |
[05:58] | Aunt cathy’s got an itch that only you can scratch,big boy. | Cathy阿姨身上痒痒 只有你能抓, 大块头 |
[06:03] | Oh,god.Why did he think he could build his own helicopter? | 噢, 天那 为什么他会认为 能自己制造直升机? |
[06:09] | Oh,come on,daddy,break me off a piece of that white chocolate. | 噢, 来吧, 伙计, 把我撕成碎片 |
[06:14] | Well,if he needs a transplant,he can have mine. | 嗯, 如果他需要移植, 我愿意 |
[06:17] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去那 |
[06:20] | You know… I… | 你知道… 我… |
[06:24] | see you guys later. | 一会见 |
[06:27] | Put it on my check. | 记在我帐上 |
[06:31] | Ah,this will be nice. The three of us living together. | 啊, 这会很不错的 我们仨住一起 |
[06:35] | I think it’s a good setup. | 完美的组合 |
[06:38] | Man,this coffee’s great. | 天, 这咖啡很不错 |
[06:41] | It’s really great. | 真的很不错 |
[06:46] | Too great. | 太棒了 |
[06:50] | What happened to shocky? | shocky怎么了? |
[06:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:00] | My coffeemaker from my apartment. | 我从我公寓拿来的咖啡机 |
[07:01] | It makes great coffee,right? | 煮的咖啡很好喝, 不是吗? |
[07:03] | Yeah,definitely. | 是啊, 确实 |
[07:05] | I mean,so does shocky. | 我是说, Shocky煮的也好喝 |
[07:07] | Really? I always thought shocky’s coffee tasted kind of rusty. | 是吗? 我一直觉得Shocky 煮的咖啡很难入口 |
[07:11] | Yeah,no,it did. I mean,I kind of liked the rusty taste. | 对, 不, 的确 我说, 我有点喜欢那种味道 |
[07:16] | I’m used to it,I don’t know. | 我可能习惯那种味道了 我也不知道 |
[07:18] | Also,lily’s coffeemaker doesn’t,you know, | Lily的咖啡机也不会 你知道 |
[07:21] | shock people. | 震撼人 |
[07:24] | No,it’s just… you got to admit that shock,that… wakes you up in the morning. | 不, 只是… 你得承认它 它… 每天早晨叫你起床 |
[07:29] | You know what else wakes you up in the morning? Coffee. | 不知道还有什么 能让你起床吗? 咖啡 |
[07:33] | That’s great. You’re right. | 不错 你是对的 |
[07:36] | Roomies. I love it. | 室友们 我喜欢 |
[07:40] | They’re edging me out. They’re totally edging me out. | 他们在挤我出去 他们确实是在挤我出去 |
[07:43] | I didn’t believe it,but you’re right. Told you. | – 我不敢相信, 但你是对的 – 我就说 |
[07:45] | That lily– she’s a shrewd one. | 那个Lily 她很精 |
[07:47] | Yeah,she got you a nice new coffeemaker– how dare she. | 是啊, 她给你了个 新的咖啡机– 她怎么敢 |
[07:52] | It’s not just the coffeemaker. | 不只是咖啡机 |
[07:53] | Done. The painting’s done. | 完成了 我的画完成了 |
[07:57] | -That is great. -nice | – 太棒了 – 很不错 |
[07:59] | Where do you want to hang it? | 你想挂在哪? |
[08:01] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 呃… |
[08:04] | over the piano? | 钢琴上? |
[08:06] | Yeah,that would be a good place for it. | 对哦, 那地方很适合 |
[08:08] | Too bad the swords are there. We kind of love those swords. | 已经有两把破剑在那了 我们很喜欢那两把剑 |
[08:14] | Well,those swords have been up there a long time. | 这两把剑在那已经很久了 |
[08:16] | I know,right? I’d really miss them,too. | 我知道, 是不? 我会很想念它们的 |
[08:19] | So,maybe marshall’s room. | 那么放在Marshall的房间吧 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | He was going to take the swords down. | 他要把那两把剑取下来 |
[08:26] | Can you believe that? | 你们相信吗? |
[08:27] | Ted,why don’t you just talk to him. He’s your best friend. | Ted, 你干嘛不干脆去和他谈谈 他是你最好的朋友 |
[08:33] | one of your best friends. | 最好朋友之一 |
[08:36] | The point is,maybe it’s time for some healthy communication. | 重点是, 这是友好谈判 |
[08:38] | Healthy communication? That’s the worst idea ever. | 友好谈判? 这是最烂的主意 |
[08:42] | Look,you held off their first advance. That’s good. | 听着, 你开始已经退让过了 这很好 |
[08:44] | Now it’s time to counterstrike. | 现在是时候反击了 |
[08:46] | Well,what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[08:48] | You got to mark your territory. | 你得划分出你的领地 |
[08:49] | And I don’t mean missing the toilet. | 我不是说不去厕所嘘嘘了 |
[08:52] | You’ve got to do something big. | 你得做点大事件 |
[08:54] | -What,-like buy a new sofa? -Bigger. | – 什么?例如买个新沙发 – 更大的 |
[08:58] | Katie’s here. | Katie来了 |
[08:59] | Okay,real quick… last night,epiphany– | 好吧, 我快点说… 昨晚, 我突然领悟到 |
[09:01] | I realized what the world of dating needs. | 约会需要的是什么 |
[09:03] | Ready? A lemon law. | 准备好? 产品质量法 |
[09:05] | A lemon law like for cars? | 就象给汽车规定的? |
[09:07] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[09:08] | From the moment the date begins,you have five minutes to decide whether you’re going to commit to an entire evening. | 约会开始的一瞬间,你有五分钟 决定是否愿意花上整晚时间 |
[09:13] | And if you don’t,it’s no hard feelings. Just,”good night. | 如果你不愿意, 不会让对方难过 只用说晚上好 |
[09:16] | Thanks for playing. See you never. | 谢谢参与 永远别见 |
[09:18] | ” Huh? Huh? The lemon law– it’s going to be a thing. | 哈? 哈? 质量法 这将是个大发明 |
[09:22] | Possibly,starting right now. | 可能的话, 现在就开始执行 |
[09:26] | Barney Hi,katie. Barney. | 嗨, Katie |
[09:28] | Hi. It’s good to finally meet you. | 嗨 终于见到你了 |
[09:36] | Hmm,yeah. Katie,you are about to be a part of history. | 嗯,是啊 Katie, 你将成为历史新篇章 |
[09:45] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你的朋友们 |
[09:48] | It’s going to be a thing. | 这将是个大发明 |
[09:50] | Man,ted’s been acting weird. | 天, Ted最近很奇怪 |
[09:52] | He started labeling all his food. | 他开始标记他所有的食物 |
[09:54] | He even carved “ted” into that block of cheese. | 他甚至在那块奶酪上 刻上 Ted |
[09:57] | Yeah. Well,now it’s ed’S. | 是啊 现在成ed了 |
[10:02] | I think he’s not cool with me moving in. | 我觉得他不是 很适应我搬进来 |
[10:04] | No,that’s not it. | 不, 不是这个 |
[10:06] | You’ve basically lived here all along. | 你以前就算是住在这了 |
[10:08] | Ted loves you. | Ted喜欢你 |
[10:09] | So what’s he pmsing about? | 他的经前综合症为什么又犯了? |
[10:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:13] | But when he’s ready to talk to me about it,he’ll come and talk to me about it. | 他准备和我谈的时候 他就会过来找我谈了 |
[10:16] | Are you kidding? You guys never talk about anything. | 你在开玩笑吗? 你们两什么都没谈过 |
[10:19] | he’ll just let it fester under the surface until he doesn’t something big and passive-aggressive. | 他不会提起来直到他做出什么怪的事 |
[10:24] | You clearly don’t know ted. | 你一点也不了解Ted |
[10:27] | Delivery for ted mosby. | Ted Mosby的货物 |
[10:34] | Your english phone booth arrived. | 你的电话亭送来了 |
[10:37] | Oh,awesome! It’s great,right? | 噢, 太棒了! 这太棒了, 是不? |
[10:40] | Yeah,I guess I’m just not sure if lily’s going to like it. | 是啊, 我只是不确定 Lily会不会喜欢它 |
[10:45] | Well,I like it,so I’m just going to keep it right here, | 嗯, 我喜欢 所以我要把它放这儿 |
[10:50] | if that’s cool. | 如果没问题的话 |
[10:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:53] | I mean,we all live here,so… | 我是说, 我们都住这 所以… |
[10:55] | we should all be able to have things the way we want them. | 我们得尊重每个人的喜好 |
[10:57] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[10:58] | Great. Terrific. | 那好 太好了 |
[11:01] | You like the phone booth,it stays. | 你喜欢这电话亭 就让它放那 |
[11:03] | I like this painting… | 我喜欢这幅画… |
[11:05] | so I’m just going to hang it… | 我要把它挂在… |
[11:08] | right here on the wall. | 这面墙上 |
[11:17] | Mm. Oh. So it’s like that,is it? | 噢 就象这样, 是不? |
[11:21] | Oh,hello,governor. | 噢, 你好, 总督 |
[11:23] | Oh,it’s like that,isn’t it? Cheerio. | 噢, 就这样, 对吗? 再见 |
[11:25] | Yeah,it’s like that. | 对, 就这样 |
[11:28] | I want this apartment. | 我想要这间公寓 |
[11:29] | Well,I want it,too. | 嗯, 我也想要 |
[11:31] | You’re a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[11:33] | No,I’m a visionary. | 不对, 我是很有远见的 |
[11:34] | Lemon law! It’s going to be a thing. | 产品质量法! 这将会实现的 |
[11:39] | For the record,your little lemon law is a symbol of everything that’s wrong with our no-attention-span society. | 说实话, 你的质量法是这个 浅尝辄止的社会的缩影 |
[11:45] | No. Wrong. Lemon law’s awesome. | 不 错了 质量法是很棒 |
[11:48] | It takes longer than five minutes to really get to know someone. | 需要比五分钟更多的 时间才能了解一个人 |
[11:51] | You keep giving up on people so quickly. You could miss out on something great. | 你判断一个人太快了 可能会错过很多好东西 |
[11:55] | Okay,you’re on a blind date. | 好吧, 你将要约会 一个没见过的家伙 |
[11:57] | Sitting across from the table is… that guy. | 坐在对面的… 那家伙 |
[12:01] | You really think it’ll take more than five minutes to realize there will be no date number two? | 你真需要超过五分钟 来确定没有第二人选了吗? |
[12:06] | Yes,I do. | 是, 我需要 |
[12:07] | For all I know,that guy’s my soul mate. | 我知道的是 那家伙是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[12:12] | Oh… bad move,scherbotsky. | 噢… 你错大了, Scherbotsky |
[12:15] | Hi. Have you met robin? | 嗨 见过Robin吗? |
[12:19] | -Hi. -Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:23] | All right,marshall,we’re deciding right now who gets this apartment. | 好了, Marshall,我们来 决定谁将得到这间公寓 |
[12:26] | May lead to an argument, | 可能会导致争执 |
[12:29] | but we’re settling this. | 但我们得解决问题 |
[12:30] | -Or we could flip a coin. -Yeah,let’s flip a coin. | – 或者我们可以扔硬币 – 好, 来扔硬币吧 |
[12:35] | Flip it. Okay. | – 扔吧 – 好 |
[12:36] | -I’m flipping it. Here I go. -Flip it. | – 我要扔了 来了 – 扔啊 |
[12:38] | -Okay,here I go. -Flip it. | – 好, 我要扔了 – 快扔吧 |
[12:40] | I’m flipping. | 我扔了 |
[12:43] | But before I do,I just want to say something. | 我扔之前, 我想说几句 |
[12:44] | You didn’t even want to move in here in the first place. | 一开始你甚至不愿意搬进来 |
[12:46] | You said a pre-war building was bad for your allergies. | 你说战前建筑 对你的过敏不好 |
[12:48] | That was five years ago. | 那是五年前了 |
[12:49] | Now you can get prescription-level antihistamines over the counter. | 现在在药房就能拿到 抗组胺剂的药方 |
[12:51] | Oh,snap. What else you got? | 噢, 吧嗒 你还有什么好说的? |
[12:54] | Okay,I’m flipping. Heads or tails? | 好吧, 我扔了 正面还是反面? |
[12:57] | -You don’t need two rooms. -Heads or tails,marshall. | – 你根本不需要两个房间 – 正面还是反面, Marshall |
[12:59] | Like you need two rooms. | 好像你需要两个房间似的 |
[13:01] | We might be starting a family soon. | 我们可能很快会组建家庭 |
[13:02] | Oh,no,you’re not. | 噢, 不, 你不会 |
[13:03] | There’s no way you’re having a baby while you’re still in law school. | 你还在念法学院的时候 怎么可能会要小孩 |
[13:05] | It’s going to be at least three years. | 至少得三年后 |
[13:06] | It could be sooner. We’re not that careful with our birth control. | 可能更快我们并没有 很认真的避孕 |
[13:09] | Two-zip. | 第二次反驳 |
[13:10] | Oh,come on! You know damn well,I move out,that room’s going unused. | 噢, 拜托! 你清楚的很 要是我搬走,那间房会空出来 |
[13:13] | Oh,and I suppose you’ll get a new roommate. who’s it going to be,barney? | 噢, 假设你找到新的室友 应该会是, Barney? |
[13:16] | You know he cooks naked. | 你知道他做饭时是裸体 |
[13:18] | Yeah,well,at least barney wouldn’t take the swords down. | 但至少Barney不会把剑取下来 |
[13:21] | We were bros! | 我们是兄弟! |
[13:23] | These swords represent our bro-hood. | 这两把剑代表我们的兄弟情 |
[13:24] | And you took them down to make room for your fiancee’s stupid painting? | 但你却想把它换上 你的未婚妻的蠢画? |
[13:27] | My fiancee? Suddenly she’s “my fiancee”? | 我未婚妻? 怎么突然 称呼她为未婚妻了? |
[13:31] | Lily’s a part of who I am. | Lily是我的一部分 |
[13:32] | Anif you’re such a bro,she’s a part of who you are,too. | 如果我们是兄弟 她也就是你的一部分 |
[13:35] | She’s a bro by extension. | 她是兄弟的一部分 |
[13:37] | Marshall I deserve this apartment,marsall. | 这公寓是我应得的 |
[13:40] | No more than I do. | 没有我应该 |
[13:42] | Great. So let’s flip for it. | 好 那我们扔硬币吧 |
[13:46] | Flip it. ! | 扔吧! |
[13:53] | So, is this how we’re deciding who gets the apartment? | 所以,这就是我们决定谁得到公寓的方法? |
[13:55] | I guess so. | 我也这样想 |
[13:57] | How are we doing this exactly? | 我们要怎么决定? |
[13:59] | Is this,like,to the death? | 就这样, 打到死? |
[14:00] | We shod probably figure that out. | 我们得算出来 |
[14:03] | He’s okay,he’s okay. | 他没事, 他没事 |
[14:06] | Can I observe something? | 我能说点什么吗? |
[14:07] | That this is kind of awesome? | 这很棒不是吗? |
[14:09] | Totally. | 是的 |
[14:10] | -I can’t believe we didn’t do this before. -I know. | – 我们怎么不早这样呢 – 我知道 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[14:19] | I’m sitting here with a beautiful woman I just met eating at my favorite restaurant. | 我和一位刚认识的美丽女士 在我最喜欢的餐厅用餐 |
[14:24] | Sweet. | 很甜蜜 |
[14:26] | It’s a nice place. | 这是个好地方 |
[14:27] | It’s good to know the future has ribs. | 很高兴知道未来也有排骨 |
[14:30] | In the future,food will most likely be served in gel cap form. | 在未来, 食物很可能 是装在雷管里的 |
[14:34] | Plus,cows will probably have died out by then. | 另外, 那时候奶牛 可能已经灭绝了 |
[14:37] | Or be our leaders. | 或者成为我们的统治者 |
[14:43] | -Hello. -H-h-h-h-hey. | – 你好 – 嘿嘿嘿嘿 |
[14:45] | Time’s running out,scherbotsky. | 时间到了, Scherbotsky |
[14:46] | Last cnce for the lemon law. | 最后一次使用质量法的机会 |
[14:48] | – 4:56, 4:57, 4:58… -Leave me alone. -4:56,4:57,4:58… | – 别烦我 |
[14:52] | we’re only just getting to know each other. | 我们才刚开始了解对方 |
[14:54] | Say I’m right and this could all be over. | 说我是对的 这些就能结束啦 |
[14:55] | This could be your call from the hospital. | 这可以成为医院 来的紧急电话 |
[15:00] | let me guess– there’s been a crazy accident and you have to go. | 让我猜猜,有个疯狂的事故 导致你必须离开 |
[15:04] | No,I would never do that. | 不, 我绝对不会那样做 |
[15:06] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我哪也不想去 |
[15:07] | I’m all yours. | 我是你的了 |
[15:10] | Look,if you’re a hooker,I don’t have a lot of money… | 听着, 如果你是妓女 我没那么多钱… |
[15:17] | -oh,that was awesome. -I know. | – 噢, 这太棒了 – 我知道 |
[15:18] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[15:19] | Okay. But this time jump up and I’ll swipe your legs. | 好吧 但这次你跳起来 我袭击你的腿 |
[15:30] | look… here’s why I should get the place. | 听着… 你知道为什么 我得拥有这地方? |
[15:33] | You and lily,you get to be married. | 你和Lily, 你们要结婚的 |
[15:35] | What do I get,right? | 我得到什么呢, 是不? |
[15:36] | I get to be unmarried,alone,minus two roommates. | 我没人结婚, 孤单一人 少了两个室友 |
[15:39] | And on top of that,I have to be homeless. | 重点是, 我会无家可归 |
[15:41] | Does that seem fair? | 这公平吗? |
[15:42] | Oh,boo-freakin’-hoo. | 噢, 想的美 |
[15:44] | What?! | 什么?! |
[15:45] | Woe is me. | 我呢 |
[15:46] | “I’m not married yet. My ovaries are shrinking.” | “我还没有结婚 我的卵巢在萎缩” |
[15:48] | Ted! If you wanted to be married by now,you would be,but you’re not. | Ted! 如果你现在想结婚 你可能结的, 但是你不想 |
[15:52] | And you know why? Because you’re irrationally picky. | 你知道为什么吗? 因为你太吹毛求疵啦 |
[15:54] | You’re easily distracted and you’re utterly anhedonic. | 你太容易分心 和失去兴趣啦 |
[15:57] | -“Anhedonic”? -Anhedonic. | – 失去兴趣? – 失去兴趣 |
[15:59] | It means you can’t enjoy anytng. | 我的意思你不能享受事情 |
[16:01] | The hell I can’t. | 我不能吗 |
[16:02] | -I’m enjoying this. -I know. This rules! | – 我在享受这个 – 我知道 这些规则! |
[16:09] | I’m sorry I took those swords down. | 我很抱歉我把剑拿下来了 |
[16:10] | Dude,that’s okay. | 伙计, 没事 |
[16:12] | It lead to this totally rad swordfight,didn’t it? | 这让我们能玩剑击 不是吗? |
[16:14] | Yeah,it did. | 是啊, 确实 |
[16:18] | you remember when we first got these swords? | 你记得我们刚得到这两把剑的时候吗? |
[16:20] | It was the day we moved in. | 是我们搬进来的那天 |
[16:22] | Congratulations,marshall,we live in an apartment with swords on the wall. | 恭喜, Marshall, 我们住在 一个墙上有挂剑的公寓 |
[16:26] | List of lifelong dreams,you’re now half as long. | 单子上的梦想 现在实现一半啦 |
[16:29] | Crap,I’m missing one of the screws for this table. | 糟糕, 我弄掉了 这桌子的一个螺丝钉 |
[16:31] | Just use this wood glue. | 用胶粘吧 |
[16:33] | It’ll hold. | 粘的住 |
[16:43] | Oh god, I’ll be right there. | 噢天那, 我马上去 |
[16:45] | Kevin,I’m so sorry. I have to go. | Kevin, 我很抱歉 我得走了 |
[16:47] | My friend’s been stabbed with a sword. | 我的朋友被剑刺伤了 |
[16:50] | Hab slosi’ quch! Hab slosi’ quch! | |
[16:53] | It’s a klingon insult. You have no honor. | 这样很不礼貌 你不尊重我 |
[16:56] | You know,if you felt this way,you could’ve just been upfront. | 你知道, 如果你觉得要走 你可以坦诚相对 |
[16:59] | No,I swear,that was a real call. I just… | 不, 我发誓, 这是真的 我… |
[17:02] | oh,forget it. | 噢, 算了 |
[17:06] | I stabbed lily. | 我刺伤了Lily |
[17:08] | I stabbed my fiancee. | 我刺伤了我的未婚妻 |
[17:12] | Come on,marshall, | 别这样, Marshall |
[17:13] | do you really think she’s still your fiancee? | 你真觉得她还是 你的未婚妻吗? |
[17:17] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[17:20] | Hey,I think you guys should have the apartment. | 嘿, 我认为你们 应该得到公寓 |
[17:23] | But you fought so bravely for it. | 但是你如此勇敢的为它而战 |
[17:25] | I wasn’t fighting for the apartment,I was fighting for… | 我不是为公寓, 我是为… |
[17:28] | I don’t know… for everything to stay the way it is. | 我不知道… 为了让 所有的东西保持原状 |
[17:33] | But I’m not going to get that,so… | 但是我不用得到它, 那么… |
[17:35] | seriously,take the place,it’s yours. | 认真的, 收下吧, 是你们的了 |
[17:37] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧? |
[17:39] | They’re just patching her up. She’s going to be fine. | 医生在给她包扎 她会没事的 |
[17:41] | So get this: I was on a date with this girl,jackie… | 那么听好 我正要和 这女孩约会, Jackie… |
[17:45] | what? You said she’s fine. | 怎么? 你们说她不错啊 |
[17:47] | So anyway,I was on a date with this girl,jackie… wow,jackie,you make a really great first impression. | 那么无论如何 我和这女孩在约会, Jackie… |
[17:49] | wow,jackie,ou make a really great first impression. | 哇, Jackie, 你给 我很好的第一印象 |
[17:52] | I have a feeling that tonight you might end up being jackie… | 我觉得今晚你的结束语 会是… |
[17:59] | Yeah. I’m sorry,I’m going to have to lemon law you. | 嗯 很抱歉, 我得用 质量法来评判你 |
[18:04] | It’s out there. It’s a thing. | 已经传播出去了 这会实现的 |
[18:06] | The lemon law is a thing! | 质量法是伟大的发明! |
[18:08] | Damn,I should’ve called it barney’s law. | 该死, 我应该叫它Barney法 |
[18:10] | -But you totally… -just let him have this one. | – 但你完全… – 让他沉醉下吧 |
[18:14] | All set. | 好了 |
[18:15] | She said she’d like to see the knights of the poorly constructed roundtable? | 她说她想见质量不合格的 “圆桌”骑士 |
[18:21] | That’s us. | 是我们 |
[18:24] | A swordfight? | 剑击? |
[18:27] | Sorry,lily. | 抱歉, Lily |
[18:29] | On monday,I’m going to have to tell my kindergarten class, | 星期一, 我要去教导我班上的 |
[18:32] | who I teach not to run with scissors, | 小朋友不要拿着利器跑 |
[18:34] | that my fiancee ran me through with a frickin’ broadsword. | 我的未婚夫就是这样刺穿我的 |
[18:39] | Well,just to be fair,it didn’t go all the way through. | 嗯, 公平的说 并没有把东西刺穿 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry,is this a discussion of the degree to which you stabbed me? | 我很抱歉, 现在是在讨论 你刺伤我的程度吗? |
[18:48] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:51] | We were fighting to see who gets the apartment,and I won. | 我们在为谁能拥有 这间公寓而战, 我赢了 |
[18:55] | Uh,you didn’t win. | 呃, 你没有 |
[18:57] | I… uh… …gave it to you. | 我… 呃… … 把它让给你的 |
[18:58] | -You know what…? -Wait,wait,wait. | – 你知道吗…? – 等等, 等等 |
[19:00] | I don’t want that apartment. | 我并不想要那公寓 |
[19:02] | It’s a boy apartment. | 那是男孩子住的 |
[19:03] | It’s… full of swords and video games and… | 那里… 充满着剑和电子游戏还有… |
[19:08] | kind of smells like dude. | 闻起来象男生的味道 |
[19:12] | I mean,it’s fine for now,but when we get married, | 我的意思是, 现在住那很好 但是我们结婚后 |
[19:15] | I want to start a new life with you… in a new place. | 我想和你开辟新的生活 ……在新的地方 |
[19:21] | Gonna miss the old place. | 会想念老地方的 |
[19:24] | I will,too. | 我也会 |
[19:26] | But we’re not going to get married for,like,a year. | 但是我们大概一年内 都不会结婚 |
[19:28] | Yeah,that’s future marshall’s problem. | 是啊, 那是未来的 Marshall的问题 |
[19:30] | Let that guy deal with it. | 让他去处理那些吧 |
[19:32] | Totally. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | Maybe it’s the massive blood loss talking,but I’m starving. | 可能是失血过多 的原因, 我饿了 |
[19:38] | Let’s go get some dinner. | 我们去吃东西吧 |
[19:39] | I know just the place. | 我知道个地方 |
[19:43] | Chinese restaurant. I still don’t believe it. | 中国餐厅 我还是不敢相信 |
[19:45] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[19:49] | Hey,a toast. Life is full of changes. | 嘿, 干杯 生活是多变的 |
[19:51] | One day you have an apartment,the next day it’s a house of dumplings. | 某天你有间公寓, 下一天 可能就变成卖饺子的了 |
[19:55] | But the important stuff doesn’t change. | 但是重要的东西不会改变 |
[19:58] | To the important stuff. | 为重要的东西而干 |
[19:59] | Here,here. Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:02] | And to the lemon law. | 为质量法而干 |
[20:05] | Self click. | 自己和自己干 |
[20:07] | And by the way,I bought these glasses. | 还有, 这是我买的杯子 |
[20:09] | Bought them at ikea. | 在宜家买的 |
[20:11] | These are my glasses! | 这些是我的杯子! |
[20:13] | I love this song. I haven’t heard this in forever. | 我喜欢这首歌 好久没听过了 |
[20:16] | And I’m pretty sure this is a mix tape you made me in sophomore year. | 这是你大二时候 给我做的混合磁带 |
[20:19] | Yeah,right. | 对, 是哦 |
[20:20] | Lily,your apartment makes the best shanghai dumplings. | Lily, 你的公寓有 最好的上海饺子 |
[20:25] | I love you,lily pad. Happy valentine’s day 1998. | 我爱你, Lily派 1998年情人节快乐 |
[20:50] | How I met your mother Season 01 Episode 08 How I met your mother Season 01 Episode 08 |