时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | how i met your mother Season 1 Episode 9 | |
[00:13] | Kids,this is a thanksgiving story. | 孩子们, 这是个 关于感恩节的故事 |
[00:16] | Thanksgiving in New York is a wonderful time. | 纽约的感恩节很棒 |
[00:19] | It’s a time for giving of yourself, | 是让自己想想身边的 |
[00:21] | for thinking of your fellow man. | 朋友的时候 |
[00:23] | A time when the unforgiving city | 也是让一坐冷漠的城市 |
[00:24] | becomes a little kinder. | 变的有点人情味的时候 |
[00:26] | Well,I just ralphed. | 嗯, 我刚才吐了 |
[00:29] | How much did you guys drink last night? | 你们这些家伙昨晚喝了多少? |
[00:31] | Not how much… what? | 不是多少… 是喝了什么? |
[00:32] | The thankstini. | 感恩马天尼 |
[00:34] | A fun and delicious | 一种我发明的新奇的 |
[00:36] | new novelty drink I invented. | 有趣又可口的酒 |
[00:37] | Cranberry juice, | 越橘汁 |
[00:38] | potato vodka,and a bouillon cube. | 土豆伏特加, 和一块浓缩汤料 |
[00:42] | Tastes just like a turkey dinner. | 喝起来就象火鸡宴 |
[00:44] | Mmm,it’s like thanksgiving in my mouth! | 嗯, 好象把感恩节喝在我嘴里! |
[00:48] | You want a good holiday drink, | 想要好喝的节日酒吗 |
[00:50] | try his kwanzaapolitan. | 试试他的kwanzaapolitan |
[00:53] | the shuttle’s here! | 公车来啦! |
[00:56] | He hasn’t been back home | 从圣诞节到现在 |
[00:57] | to Minnesota since christmas. | 他就没有回过明尼苏达州了 |
[00:58] | He’s a little excited. Lily, | 他有点太激动了 |
[01:00] | we’re holding up the shuttle. | 得让车等等我们 |
[01:01] | –Do you have everything you need –toothbrush, | 你东西都带好了吗 牙刷 |
[01:03] | pajamas,underpants? Underpants! | 睡衣, 内裤? 内裤! |
[01:07] | So,lil… Marshall’s family. | 那么, Lily… Marshall家 |
[01:10] | Whole weekend with the future in-laws. You excited? | 整周和未来的家人在一起, 激动吧 |
[01:13] | Yeah,no,it’ll be fun. | 是啊, 不会, 会很开心的我们 |
[01:15] | Lily,you just said,”yeah,no.” | Lily, 你只要说, “是啊, 不会” |
[01:18] | Did I?No. | 我有吗? 不 |
[01:19] | I-I love Marshall’s family . | 我- 我喜欢Marshall的家人 |
[01:21] | But yeah,no,it’ll be great. | 但是是啊,不会, 会很不错 |
[01:23] | You just did it again. | 你又说了一遍 |
[01:24] | Yeah,no,shut up. | 是啊, 不会, 闭嘴 |
[01:27] | So you’re not going home for thanksgiving? | 那你感恩节不回家吗? |
[01:29] | No,I have to work on friday. You? | 不回, 我周五得工作 你呢? |
[01:30] | I’m Canadian,remember? | 我是加拿大人, 记得吗? |
[01:32] | We celebrate thanksgiving in October. | 我们在十二月庆祝感恩节 |
[01:33] | Oh,right,I forgot.You guys are weird. | 噢, 是啊, 我忘了 你们是些奇怪的家伙 |
[01:35] | You pronounce the word “out,” “oat.” | 你们把”out” 发音为”oat” |
[01:38] | You guys are the world’s leader in handgun violence, | 你们这些家伙是世界手枪暴力的领袖 |
[01:41] | your healthcare system is bankrupt, | 你们的健康系统一团糟 |
[01:42] | and your country is deeply divided on | 你的国家几乎在每件 |
[01:44] | almost every important issue. | 大事上都有严重分歧 |
[01:47] | Your cops are called “mounties.” | 你们把警察叫作骑警 |
[01:51] | So probably hanging out with Barney,then? | 那你一会要和Barney出去混吗? |
[01:53] | No.Barney’s got his own thanksgiving tradition. | 不,Barney要按 他自己的传统过感恩节 |
[01:56] | Thanksgiving in a strip club. | 拖衣舞俱乐部的感恩节 |
[01:57] | Who’s in? | 谁加入? |
[01:59] | The lusty leopard has a surprisingly good thanksgiving buffet. | 强壮的豹女有一场惊奇的感恩节搏斗 |
[02:01] | Plus they do this thing: Heather dresses up as a pilgrim, | 另外还有 Heather装扮成朝圣者 |
[02:05] | and Misty dresses up as an Indian, | Misty装扮成印地安人 |
[02:06] | and they share a meal together. | 然后它们分享一块肉 |
[02:09] | Oh,Barney. | 噢, Barney |
[02:10] | I’m sorry… native American. | 抱歉… 美国土著人 |
[02:15] | I think I’m going to a homeless shelter,serve food. | 我觉得我应该去 流浪者之家, 帮忙准备食物 |
[02:18] | That’s awesome! | 这太棒了! |
[02:19] | Yeah,I though I’d just spend the day giving back,you know? | 是啊,我觉得我应该 在这天做些好事, 你说呢? |
[02:21] | Doing some good. | 做些好事 |
[02:23] | Canceling out Barney. | 取消和Barney的约会 |
[02:24] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[02:25] | Where are all my underpants! | 我的内裤都去哪了! |
[02:26] | Did you check your suitcase? | 你检查过你的行礼箱了吗? |
[02:30] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[02:31] | and go they went… | 他们走了… |
[02:33] | all the way to St. | 一直到明尼苏达圣克劳德州 |
[02:34] | Cloud,minnesota,marshall’s hometown. | Marshall的家乡 |
[02:36] | And as lily stepped into | 当Lily走进 |
[02:37] | her fiance’s boyhood home, | 她未婚夫的家时 |
[02:39] | she received a big welcome. | 受到了热烈的欢迎 |
[02:41] | Hello,we’re home! Hello… hey… | 嗨, 我们回来了! 嗨… 嘿… |
[02:45] | a very big welcome. | 非常盛大的欢迎 |
[02:47] | You see,at six-foot-four, | 你们看, 六英尺四的 |
[02:48] | marshall was the runt | Marshall在Eriksen家族中 |
[02:49] | of the Eriksen clan. | 算矮的了 |
[02:54] | Wow,I forgot how tall you guys are. | 哇, 我都忘了你们有这么高了 |
[02:57] | Ere’s my almost daughter-in-law? | 我的未来媳妇呢? |
[02:59] | Here I am! | 我在这呢! |
[03:03] | Oh… oh,you got yourself a great little bride here,son. | 噢… 噢, 你给自己找了个 不错的小新娘, 儿子 |
[03:06] | All right,now. No fartin’ around! | 好了, 现在 别浪费时间了! |
[03:08] | Put your skates and your pads on,boys! | 把你们的冰鞋衬垫穿上 小伙子们! |
[03:10] | Game on in five minutes! | 五分钟内开始游戏! |
[03:11] | Yeah,all right. Oh,you’re gonna play hockey? | 耶, 好 噢, 你们要玩冰球吗? |
[03:14] | With a basketball? | 用篮球? |
[03:16] | Well,it’s sort of a combination of the two. | 嗯, 这是那两种运动的结合 |
[03:18] | We call it basice-ball. | 我们叫它篮冰球 |
[03:20] | We invented it. | 我们发明的 |
[03:21] | It’s the most dangerous and awesome sport in the world. | 这是世界上最危险 和最好玩的运动 |
[03:23] | Bask-ice-ball? | 篮冰球? |
[03:25] | Not ice-ketball? | 不是冰篮球吗? |
[03:27] | Ice-ketball? | 冰篮球? |
[03:29] | That just sounds weird. | 这名字听起来好怪 |
[03:32] | It’s bask-ice-ball,okay? | 是篮冰球, 好吗? |
[03:34] | And I’m the best. | 我是玩的最棒的 |
[03:35] | You wish. | 你做梦 |
[03:37] | Well,maybe that’s just ’cause you haven’t seen me play. | 嗯, 可能那只是 你还没见过我玩 |
[03:40] | Oh… I don’t know,honey. | 噢… 我不知道, 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | It’s not really a sport for a girl. | 这不是适合女孩的运动 |
[03:44] | Well,that’s funny, because your brother throws like a girl. | 嗯, 这样说很好笑 你的弟弟就丢的象个女孩 |
[03:48] | Oh… marcus! | 噢… Marcus! |
[03:52] | This is going to be great. | 这会很棒的 |
[03:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:53] | I’m so psyched we did this. | 我们要做这个我好激动 |
[03:55] | Look at all these people, | 看看这些人 |
[03:56] | giving up their thanksgiving to help their fellow man. | 放弃感恩节来帮助人 |
[03:59] | These have got to be the best people in New York. | 这些是纽约最好的人了 |
[04:01] | …To grandmother’s house… excuse me,guys. | …给外婆家的… 打扰下, 伙计们 |
[04:03] | Coming through. | 过去下 |
[04:05] | Barney? Barney? | |
[04:06] | Well,hi guys. | 嗯, 嗨伙计们 |
[04:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[04:09] | Oh,just the lord’s work. | 噢, 只是些上帝的工作 |
[04:11] | But you’re Satan. | 但你是撒旦 |
[04:13] | Guys,okay,look. | 伙计们, 好吧, 听着 |
[04:14] | I don’t advertise it,but I volunteer here. | 我不是受聘于这 我在这当义工 |
[04:17] | I think it’s important to help the less fortunate. | 我觉得帮助穷人是很重要的 |
[04:19] | I’m the Angelina Jolie of incredibly hot guys. | 我是帅男版的Angelina Jolie (安吉利娜朱丽是联合国亲善大使) |
[04:23] | This is a joke,right? | 这是在开玩笑吧, 是不? |
[04:25] | You don’t actually volunteer here. | 你不是真是在当志愿者吧 |
[04:26] | Barney,we need you out front. | Barney, 我们需要你过去 |
[04:27] | There’s a logjam on the stuffing line. | 分配食物那里太挤了 |
[04:29] | Can you show them how it’s done? | 你能告诉他们该怎么做吗? |
[04:30] | I’m on it. | 我就去 |
[04:31] | Wait,so this is real? | 等等, 难道这是真的吗? |
[04:32] | Barney does this? | Barney在干这个? |
[04:33] | Every Sunday,all year long. | 每周日, 整年都要 |
[04:35] | He’s our best volunteer. | 他是我们最棒的志愿者 |
[04:36] | That’s ’cause I was trained by the best,Kendall. | 因为我是被最棒的人 训练出来的, Kendall |
[04:38] | Anyway,we’re psyched to be here,Kendall. | 不管怎样, 我们 自愿来这, Kendall |
[04:41] | What do you need us to do? | 有什么需要我们做的? |
[04:42] | Uh,go home. We’re full. | 呃, 回家 我们人手够了 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么? |
[04:45] | We’re volunteers.We’re unpaid help. | 我们是志愿者 我们是免费劳力 |
[04:46] | Can you ever really have enough unpaid help? | 免费的劳力怎么会嫌少呢? |
[04:49] | On the biggest volunteer day of the year? | 一年里志愿者最多的一天? |
[04:51] | Yeah,you can. | 对, 可以 |
[04:52] | Come on,we just want to help out. | 拜托, 我们只是想帮帮忙 |
[04:54] | Kendall,they’re cool. | Kendall, 他们不错 |
[04:56] | Fine,but I’m not promising anything. | 好吧, 但是我不保证任何事 |
[04:59] | Wait here We’ll let you know if we need you, | 在这等着 需要你们的时候会让你们知道 |
[05:02] | Okay,well,I’d better get back out there. | 好吧, 嗯, 我得到外面去 |
[05:04] | There’s a lot of food to give out. | 有很多食物要分发 |
[05:06] | And a lot of smiles. | 还有许多微笑 |
[05:10] | Oh,I almost forgot. | 噢, 我差点忘了 |
[05:13] | I know it’s early,but… you are a future mrs.Eriksen. | 我知道还太早了, 但… 你是未来的Eriksen夫人 |
[05:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[05:21] | Well,it’ll go great with me, | 嗯, 我穿起来很合适 |
[05:23] | uh… I just love it. | 呃… 我很喜欢 |
[05:26] | Okay,lily,we’re putting you on salad duty. | 好了, Lily, 我们要安排你做色拉 |
[05:29] | Oh,l make this great frisee and endive salad | 噢, 我会用鲜虾甜辣汁 |
[05:32] | with a coriander-lime vinaigrette. | 做很棒的蔬菜色拉 |
[05:35] | But this is an American holiday. | 但是今天是美国节日 |
[05:38] | Lily,now that you’re going to be a mrs.Eriksen, | Lily, 你就快成为Eriksen夫人了 |
[05:42] | I’m going to let you in on a secret recipe: | 我会让你知道 我们的秘密食谱 |
[05:46] | The Eriksen family seven-layer salad. | Eriksen家族七层色拉 |
[05:50] | Seven-layer salad? | 七层色拉? |
[05:54] | “Six cups of mayonnaise”? | 六杯蛋黄酱? |
[05:56] | That can’t be right. | 不可能吧 |
[05:57] | Oh,no,dear. 16 cups. | 噢, 不是, 亲爱的 是十六杯 |
[06:00] | Mayo’s in that cabinet. | 蛋黄酱在那边的橱柜里 |
[06:04] | Oh,my god. | 噢, 我的天 |
[06:05] | There is some serious bask-ice-ball going on out there. | 外面的篮冰球游戏正激烈进行 |
[06:08] | Dad totally nailed marcus in the face with a snowball, | 爸用雪球打到了Marcus的脸 |
[06:09] | which is a foul, | 这太傻了 |
[06:11] | ’cause you only get one snowball per possession, | 因为只能用一次雪球 |
[06:13] | so I nailed him in the shin with | 我用我的冰鞋打到他的胫节 |
[06:14] | my skate and I totally dunked it! | 然后就投进了! |
[06:16] | Yeah,you were sitting pretty, | 耶, 你一直坐着在看 |
[06:17] | till I whacked you with that mallet. | 直到我用求棍打到你 |
[06:19] | Hey,gorgeous. | 嘿, 好伙计 |
[06:21] | You having fun? | 你玩的开心不? |
[06:22] | Yeah,but… but I kind of miss you. | 是啊, 但… 但我有点想你 |
[06:24] | Could you stay in here for a little bit? | 你能在这呆会吗? |
[06:26] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,no problem. It’s halftime. | 好, 好, 好, 没问题 现在是中场休息 |
[06:29] | Oh,halftime’s over! Get your butts out here!Come on. | 噢, 休息结束! 把你们的屁股抬起来! 来吧 |
[06:31] | And I hope you like the taste of skate,dorko! | 我希望你喜欢 冰鞋的味道, 呆子! |
[06:36] | Go. Thanks,baby. | -去吧 -谢谢, 宝贝 |
[06:40] | Aw,isn’t this great? | 啊, 这很棒吧? |
[06:41] | Can’t you see why | 你能知道为什么 |
[06:43] | everyone from my high school stays in this town? | 我的高中同学都呆在这了吧? |
[06:44] | Hey,Marvin,you’re the dorko,dorko. | 嘿, Marvin, 你是个呆子, 呆子 |
[06:53] | Man,it’s amazing out there. | 天, 外面太让人激动了 |
[06:55] | I’ve done so much good today, | 我今天做了那么多好事 |
[06:56] | I’ve got like a soul boner. | 我就象获得灵魂的升华 |
[06:59] | Man,the way the faces of the less fortunate | 天, 当你给穷人递上热的有营养的食物 |
[07:02] | light up when you give them a hot,nutritious meal. | 他们脸上流露出的希望之光 |
[07:03] | Is there a better feeling on earth? | 还有什么能比这感觉更好吗? |
[07:05] | Yesterday you said the best feeling on earth was | 昨天你说世界上 最好的感觉是 |
[07:07] | getting your toes sucked. | 吮吸脚趾 |
[07:09] | Then you requested a high-five with your foot. | 然后你和自己的脚掌击掌 |
[07:13] | Hey,Barn,what do you say you let us sub in for you, | 嘿, Barn, 让我们帮帮你吧 |
[07:16] | scoop stuffing for a little bit? | 帮你舀食物? |
[07:18] | You want to scoop stuffing your first day out? | 你第一天来就想舀食物? |
[07:20] | Hello?NFL? Can I be quarterback this sunday? Dude. | 你好? 国家橄榄球联盟吗? 这周日我能当四分卫吗? 伙计 |
[07:26] | Okay,I finished the gummi bear layer of the… salad. | 好吧, 我已经把古米熊软糖放上了… 色拉 |
[07:30] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么? |
[07:32] | Potato chips.Of course. | 薯片 当然 |
[07:35] | So,lily… | 那么, Lily… |
[07:36] | when are you gonna start thinking about having a baby? | 你们什么时候考虑生小孩? |
[07:39] | Baby? | 小孩? |
[07:40] | Uh,you know,I hadn’t really thought about it.At all. | 呃, 你知道, 我还没认真想过这个问题,完全没有 |
[07:44] | Actually,aunt lily was lying. | 事实上, Lily阿姨在撒谎 |
[07:46] | It was all she’d been thinking about. | 她现在脑子里想的都是这个 |
[07:47] | You see, | 你们看 |
[07:48] | remember when she said… well,I just ralphed… | 记得她说… 嗯,我刚才吐了… |
[07:52] | At that point, | 那时候 |
[07:52] | she was five days late. | 她已经晚来了5天 |
[07:54] | This was day six. | 现在是第6天 |
[07:56] | Yeah,I mean,I’m way too young to have a baby,right? | 对, 我说,生小孩 我还太年轻, 是不? |
[08:00] | Oh,are you kidding? | 噢, 你在开玩笑吗? |
[08:01] | I was younger than you when I had Marcus. | 我怀Marcus比你还小 |
[08:03] | Beautiful 15-pound boy. | 15磅的可爱小子 |
[08:06] | Not much bigger than this turkey right here. | 比这个火鸡大不了多少 |
[08:12] | Oh,my. | 噢, 天 |
[08:20] | now,if lily was already uneasy about joining | 现在, Lily开始对加入 |
[08:22] | the Eriksen family, | Eriksen一家犹豫了 |
[08:23] | imagine how she felt about possibly having | 想象她对即将有一个15磅的Eriksen |
[08:25] | a 15-pound Eriksen growing inside of her. | 在她体内生长是什么感受 |
[08:29] | That’s a big baby,Judy. | 真是个大婴儿, Judy |
[08:31] | The doctor thought he was twins. | 医生以为是双胞胎 |
[08:34] | Twins! Twins! | 双胞胎! 双胞胎! |
[08:40] | This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了! |
[08:41] | When did it get so hard to do charity work? | 什么时候做善事变的这么难了? |
[08:43] | I do charity work all the time. | 我一直在做慈善工作 |
[08:45] | Remember when I said I’d find you a girlfriend? | 记得我说我要 帮你找女朋友吗? |
[08:47] | Delightful. | 令人愉快 |
[08:49] | How’s that little project coming along anyway? | 这个小工程要什么时候实施? |
[08:50] | I’m working on it. | 我一直在努力 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna introduce you to that girl you’ve been staring at. | 我将把你介绍给 你正在盯着看的那女孩 |
[08:54] | What?That’s crazy, | 什么? 这太疯狂了 |
[08:54] | I haven’t been staring at any girl… | 我没盯着任何女孩看… |
[08:56] | have you met Ted? | 见过Ted吗? |
[08:58] | Hi.I’m the aforementioned Ted. | 嗨 我就是刚刚提到的Ted |
[09:00] | And this is… um,gone. | 这位是… 呃, 走掉了 |
[09:02] | I’m Amanda. | 我叫Amanda |
[09:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:04] | So,uh,what do you do here,Ted? | 那么, 呃…… 你在这干什么, Ted? |
[09:06] | Well,I’ been… um,nothing. I do nothing. | 嗯, 我… 呃, 什么也没 我什么也没干 |
[09:10] | Well,if you want to do something, | 嗯, 如果你想做点什么 |
[09:11] | you and your girlfriend can help | 你和你的女朋友能帮到 |
[09:12] | sort through these donations. | 把这些捐赠物分类 |
[09:13] | Oh,um,I’m not his girlfriend. | 噢, 呃, 我不是他的女朋友 |
[09:15] | I used to be,but,um, | 以前是, 但, 呃 |
[09:17] | I just wasn’t enough woman for Ted emotionally or sexually. | 我在感情和性事上都不适合Ted |
[09:22] | Oh,my god. | 噢, 我的天 |
[09:24] | So,Amanda… what do you need us to do? | 那么, Amanda… 你需要我们做什么? |
[09:28] | Okay,this is important. | 好吧, 这很重要 |
[09:29] | Go through all these boxes of food donations, | 查看这些捐赠食物 |
[09:31] | take out the really good stuff, and put it into this box. | 把好的食物放到这个盒子里 |
[09:34] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[09:34] | Consider it sorted. | 分类 |
[09:37] | Hey,we’re in business. | 嘿, 我们有事做了 |
[09:38] | Hey,Barney’s not gonna get all the glory today. | 嘿, 今天Barney不会独享所有的光环了 |
[09:45] | Let’s start with this one. | 我们还是从这个开始吧 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:48] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:49] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:51] | Look who came to say good night. | 看看谁来说晚安啦 |
[09:53] | It’s little Martin. Three months old. | 是小Martin 三个月大 |
[09:56] | Months? | 月? |
[09:57] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[09:58] | He’s been drinking his milk. | 他在喝牛奶了 |
[10:04] | and she’s already pregnant again? | 她又怀孕了吗? |
[10:06] | Well,that’s ’cause those Eriksen boys can swim. | 嗯, 那是因为Eriksen家孩子 制造的“孩子”会游泳 |
[10:09] | They’ve got two tails and a drill bit for head. | 它们有两条尾巴头上有钻 |
[10:13] | Dad,you’re embarrassing me! | 爸, 你让我难堪了! |
[10:15] | Oh,don’t worry about it,son,she’s cool. | 噢, 别担心, 儿子, 她不会介意的 |
[10:17] | She’s going to be an Eriksen. | 她就要变成Eriksen的一员了 |
[10:19] | Yeah.Well,well,not literally, | 是啊 嗯,嗯, 法律上不是 |
[10:21] | ’cause,you know,I’m keeping my name. | 因为, 你知道我要保留我的姓氏 |
[10:24] | But… the apron. | 但… 那围裙 |
[10:29] | Well,we haven’t actually decided anything yet,so we’re… | 嗯, 我们还没决定 什么事情, 我们… |
[10:31] | No,I’ve decided and I’m keeping my own name. | 不是, 我决定要保留我的姓氏 |
[10:35] | But Eriksen is a great last name. | 但Eriksen是个好姓氏 |
[10:38] | People know the Eriksens. | 大家都知道Eriksen一家 |
[10:42] | Well,sure,in St. Cloud, | 嗯, 确实, 在圣克劳德州 |
[10:44] | but our kids aren’t going to be growing up in St.Cloud.Right,baby? | 但是我们不会让孩子 在圣克劳德州长大 是不, 宝贝? |
[10:51] | Well,why not St.Cloud? | 嗯, 为什么不在圣克劳德州? |
[10:53] | I mean,I loved growing up in St.Cloud. | 我是说, 我喜欢在圣克劳德州长大 |
[10:55] | St.Cloud is a great place to have a childhood. | 圣克劳德州是个度过童年的好地方 |
[10:57] | Well,so is New York. | 嗯, 纽约也是 |
[11:01] | what?It is. | 什么? 就是 |
[11:02] | And we grew up just fine. | 我们也成长的很好 |
[11:04] | And we grew to the proper size and then we stopped. | 我们长大合适大小然后就停止 |
[11:13] | Hey,Amanda,what’s this box for? | 嘿, Amanda, 这盒东西是要来干嘛的? |
[11:15] | Oh,that’s for me. | 噢, 是给我的 |
[11:16] | You can put it in my car. | 你可以放到我车上去 |
[11:18] | In your car,um,and then you’ll take it…Home? | 你车上, 呃, 然后你就带回…家? |
[11:21] | Yeah,we get so much extra food, | 对啊, 我们有很多 多余的食物 |
[11:22] | no one can eat it all. | 没人能吃完 |
[11:24] | Ooh,truffle oil.Score! | 噢, 松鹿油 太棒了! |
[11:29] | People donated this food | 人们捐赠食物是因为 |
[11:30] | thinking it was going to feed the hungry. | 他们认为这会 拿去给挨饿的人 |
[11:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:32] | And I’m starving. | 我也很饿 |
[11:37] | But,Marshall,you love New York. | 但, Marshall, 你喜欢纽约 |
[11:39] | Yes,l do,but you always said that when we have kids, | 是, 我喜欢, 但是你一直说我们有孩子后 |
[11:43] | you wanted to move out of Manhattan. | 想搬出曼哈顿 |
[11:44] | Yeah,to Brooklyn. | 是啊, 去布鲁克林 |
[11:47] | Why are we even talking about this? | 为什么我们要讨论这个? |
[11:48] | This is like way down the road. | 这就象一路走到黑 |
[11:51] | But lily knew”way down the road” | 但Lily知道一路走到黑 |
[11:53] | might not be so far down the road. | 也许并不那么远 |
[11:56] | I need to go to the restroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[11:58] | Lily,the restroom’s the other way. | Lily, 厕所在另一边 |
[12:00] | So she literally headed down the road. | 所以她走向那条路 |
[12:02] | Lily? Lily! lily?lily! | |
[12:08] | So, wait. Not only have you not done any good for anyone today, | 这么说你们今天没为 任何人做点什么 |
[12:11] | you’re actually helping someone | 还帮别人从流浪者 |
[12:13] | steal from the homeless? | 那里偷取食物? |
[12:14] | You know,Ted,it’s called thanksgiving, | 你知道, Ted, 今天是感恩节 |
[12:16] | not thankstaking,damn. | 不是感谢偷取东西的节,该死 |
[12:19] | Barney,you needed me to sign your time sheet,right? | Barney, 你需要我给你 签报到簿, 是吧? |
[12:21] | Oh,yeah,right.Thanks. | 噢, 是啊, 对 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Barney Barney. | |
[12:25] | Yeah,what’s up? | 嗯, 怎么了? |
[12:26] | You have a time sheet? | 你要签报到簿吗? |
[12:27] | No one else has a time sheet. | 别人都没有报到簿 |
[12:29] | Yeah. So? | 对 那? |
[12:30] | All right,let me see that. | 好吧, 让我看看 |
[12:31] | That’s my private,personal business! | 拜托 这是我的隐私, 我的私事! |
[12:33] | Court-mandated community service? | 法庭服社会役令? |
[12:36] | Oh my god,you’re on probation? | 我的天, 你在缓刑期? |
[12:38] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[12:40] | That’s my private,personal business. | 这是我的私人问题 |
[12:48] | I was unfairly punished | 我被不公证的惩罚了 |
[12:50] | because the wall belonged to the judge’s church. | 只是因为那面墙属于基督教堂 |
[12:53] | You peed on a church? | 你在教堂边撒尿? |
[12:55] | I peed in an alley, | 是在小巷子里 |
[12:56] | which happened to have a church, | 刚好有座教堂 |
[12:58] | which I did not see because I was drunk. | 因为我喝醉了没有看到 |
[13:01] | Oh,you are evil. | 噢, 你是魔鬼 |
[13:03] | Ah,all’s right with the world again. | 啊, 世界又正常了 |
[13:06] | Okay,fine,so a judge is making me do this. | 好吧, 好, 所以法官让我做这个 |
[13:08] | But I’m still doing it. | 但我还是在做 |
[13:10] | And kicking ass at it,btw. | 而且做的很棒, 顺便说一句 |
[13:14] | When’s the last time either of you did something good,huh? | 最后一次你们做好事是什么时候, 哈? |
[13:20] | Kendall Kendall. | |
[13:21] | Ah,Kendall. | 啊, Kendall |
[13:22] | Amanda is stealing portabello | Amanda从无家可归的 |
[13:24] | mushrooms from homeless people. | 人们那里偷蘑菇 |
[13:27] | Amanda Amanda. | |
[13:29] | I called dibs on the portabello mushrooms. | 我也想要那些蘑菇 |
[13:32] | Those are for the hungry. | 这些是给饥饿的人的 |
[13:34] | I know. And I’m starving. | 我知道 我很饿 |
[13:42] | Those are good mushrooms. | 那些是很好的蘑菇 |
[13:43] | Mushrooms.Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 蘑菇 |
[13:45] | Portabello mushrooms for everyone. | 每个人都有蘑菇拿 |
[13:46] | Take them and run! | 拿好它们然后跑掉! |
[13:48] | They’re very expensive. | 这些是很贵的 |
[13:54] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[13:56] | “Happy thanksgiving.” Huh. | 感恩节快乐 哼 |
[13:57] | As in “check out the chick buying the knock-up test,everybody. | 如果在这时候买验孕棒算快乐的话, 每个人都快乐 |
[14:00] | Wonder what must be going through her head? | 担心着会有什么结果? |
[14:02] | Yeah,well,since you asked, | 对, 嗯, 既然你问了 |
[14:03] | a family of mayonnaise-guzzling giants is trying to | 一个喜欢蛋黄酱的巨人家庭 |
[14:07] | suck me into their suburban nightmare, | 要把我卷进乡村噩梦 |
[14:09] | and there’s a solid chance that | 而且很有可能我怀上了 |
[14:11] | I have an Eriksen the size of a 15-pound | 15磅的Eriksen家型号的火鸡 |
[14:13] | turkey growing inside of me! | 正在我身体里滋长! |
[14:17] | Oh,you know the Eriksens? | 噢, 你知道Eriksen一家? |
[14:18] | You’re Marshall’s fiancee. | 你是Marshall的未婚妻 |
[14:21] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[14:22] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:24] | You are taller than described. | 你比形容的要高 |
[14:27] | Look,I’m sorry I just yelled at you. | 我很抱歉刚刚朝你大吼大叫 |
[14:30] | You mind if I use your bathroom? | 介意我用下你的卫生间吗? |
[14:32] | Don’t have one. | 没有 |
[14:33] | What do you do when you have to…? | 你要怎么办当你想…? |
[14:34] | I hold it. | 憋着 |
[14:42] | you can’t fire a volunteer. | 你不能解雇一个志愿者 |
[14:45] | Apparently you can. | 很显然可以 |
[14:46] | And his two non- mushroom-throwing friends. | 还有他的没有扔蘑菇的两个无辜朋友 |
[14:49] | I can’t believe I told | 我不敢相信我会告诉 |
[14:51] | Kendall you guys were cool. | Kendall你们两个很不错 |
[14:52] | I have 40 hours left on | 我只有40个小时 |
[14:54] | my community service | 就可以完成我的服务役了 |
[14:55] | and now I’ve gotta spend it | 但现在我 |
[14:57] | spearing trash on a freakin’ median strip. | 得在该死的林区拣垃圾 |
[15:00] | Volunteer of the year!! | 年度最佳志愿者!! |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry,okay? | 我很抱歉, 好吗? |
[15:06] | Look,if there’s anything I can do to make it up to you | 听着, 如果有什么我能弥补的 |
[15:07] | just tell me. | 就告诉我 |
[15:09] | I’ll-I’ll do it. | 我会-我会做的 |
[15:10] | Ted,I’m glad you asked. | Ted, 我很高兴你问了 |
[15:11] | Domo arrigato,mr. Roboto Domo arrigato,mr. Roboto | |
[15:12] | domo… domo domo arrigato,mr.Roboto domo… domo domo arrigato,mr.Roboto | |
[15:20] | surprisingly good. | 出乎意料的好 |
[15:21] | Right?I told you so. | 是吧? 我就说 |
[15:22] | Public urination. | 公共场所小便 |
[15:24] | Who gets arrested for public urination? | 谁会因为在公共场所小便被捕? |
[15:27] | Lily’s been arrested. | Lily被捕了 |
[15:28] | Oh,dear.What for?. | 噢, 亲爱的 因为什么? |
[15:31] | Public urination. | 公共场所小便 |
[15:42] | Thanks,pete. | 谢谢你, Pete |
[15:43] | No problemo,Marsh. | 没问题, Marsh. |
[15:46] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[15:48] | No. | 不好 |
[15:49] | I embarrassed myself in front of your family, | 我在你家人面前丢脸了 |
[15:52] | and now I’m celebrating thanksgiving in | 然后现在又在最让人压抑的地方 |
[15:53] | probably the most depressing place ever. | 庆祝感恩节 |
[15:57] | Domarrigato,mr.Roboto Domarrigato,mr.Roboto | |
[16:00] | well,I’m glad that you’re safe. | 嗯, 我很高兴你很安全 |
[16:02] | Hey,weird question. | 嘿, 问个奇怪的问题 |
[16:03] | Why did you drive three miles down route 23 and | 为什么你要沿着23号线开3英里 |
[16:05] | take a pee behind a convenience store? | 去一家便利店后面小便? |
[16:07] | Okay,I’ll tell you, | 好吧, 我会告诉你 |
[16:08] | but before I do, | 但在这之前 |
[16:09] | promise me that we are not gonna move to | 答应我我们不会搬来 |
[16:11] | St.Cloud,Minnesota. Promise. | 明尼苏达圣可劳德州 答应我!! |
[16:13] | I’m not suggesting that we move here tomorrow, | 我并没有说希望我们明天立马就搬来啊 |
[16:15] | I’m just… promise. | 我只是… 答应就好了 |
[16:16] | Why do you want me to promise you that? | 为什么你希望我答应你这个? |
[16:18] | Because.I don’t fit in here. | 因为 我不适合这里 |
[16:19] | I’m not eight feet tall, | 我没有8英尺高 |
[16:20] | and I don’t think you could call it | 我也不认为里面加了 |
[16:22] | a salad if it has funyuns in it. | 油炸洋葱卷的沙拉算不上沙拉 |
[16:25] | I’m funyuns. | 我就是油炸洋葱卷 |
[16:26] | And mayonnaise and gummi bears | 还有蛋黄酱,还有古米熊软糖 |
[16:28] | and bask-ice-ball, | 和篮冰球 |
[16:29] | and I love St.Cloud. | 我喜欢圣克劳德州 |
[16:31] | And,yes, | 还有, 是的 |
[16:32] | there is a part of me that would like to move here someday, | 可能有一天我会想搬回来 |
[16:33] | and why are we having this discussion | 但是为什么我们要在 |
[16:35] | in a jail cell on thanksgiving? | 感恩节的监狱里 讨论这个呢? |
[16:38] | Okay,personal effects. One wallet. | 好了, 你的私人物品,一个钱包 |
[16:41] | One cell phone. One… pregnancy test. | 一个手机 一个… 验孕棒 |
[16:52] | Pete arrested me before I could look at it. | Pete在我看这个之前就逮捕了我 |
[17:02] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[17:06] | Lily,we can’t let our kids play bask-ice-ball. | Lily, 我们不能让我们的孩子玩篮冰球 |
[17:09] | Bask-ice-ball is really dangerous. | 篮冰球真的很危险 |
[17:13] | Yeah,what are the rules to that game,anyway? | 是啊, 那游戏的规则到底是什么? |
[17:14] | There are no rules. | 没有规则 |
[17:15] | We just wail on each other. | 我们互相乱叫 |
[17:22] | Look,I don’t want to be exactly like my family. | 听着, 我并不想和我的家族一个模子 |
[17:26] | And don’t take this the wrong way, | 也不要误会我 |
[17:29] | but I don’t want to be exactly | 但我也不想 |
[17:30] | like your family either. | 和你的家庭一个模子 |
[17:34] | We’ll be our own family. | 我们应该有我们自己的家庭 |
[17:36] | And we’ll find our own way to | 我们会找到 |
[17:39] | freak out the people our kids bring home | 我们自己的方式抚养小孩 |
[17:44] | Great,now I’m crying. Look. | 太好了, 我都哭了 听着 |
[17:48] | We may have some really big decisions | 我们在十秒内可能会有 |
[17:49] | to make in about ten seconds. | 一个重大的决定需要我们去做 |
[17:52] | But right now,I don’t care | 但是现在, 我不在乎 |
[17:53] | where our kids grow up. | 我们的孩子在哪长大 |
[17:55] | As long as they have you for a father. | 只要你是父亲 |
[18:01] | Gosh,I hope you’re the father. | 天, 我希望你是父亲 |
[18:02] | Just a little joke to lighten up the mood. | 只是个缓和气氛的小玩笑 |
[18:11] | What does it say? | 看看结果? |
[18:13] | I’m afraid to look. | 我害怕看 |
[18:14] | It’s negative! | 是阴性的! |
[18:17] | Thank god. Oh,thank god. | 噢, 感谢上帝 |
[18:20] | And,hey! | 还有, 嘿! |
[18:24] | Ted Ted. | |
[18:26] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[18:28] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个不错的家伙 |
[18:30] | Want to know why I have to work tomorrow? | 想知道为什么我明天得工作吗? |
[18:32] | My firm’s designing | 我们公司在为烟草公司 |
[18:32] | an executive lounge for tobacco company. | 办行政休息室 |
[18:35] | In the fight against cancer, | 和癌症对抗 |
[18:36] | I’m on the side of cancer. | 我是癌症那边的 |
[18:38] | Okay,Ted,I found a way for you to help someone. | 好了, Ted, 我给你 找到机会帮助别人 |
[18:40] | To do some good. | 做点好事 |
[18:41] | This is Walter. Walter is homeless. | 这是Walter, Walter无家可归 |
[18:44] | And Walter would like a lap dance. | Walter想要一个大腿舞 |
[18:46] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[18:47] | I never joke about the | 我从来不拿严肃的 |
[18:49] | sublime art of burlesque entertainment. | 讥讽艺术开玩笑 |
[18:52] | No,Barney,that’s insane. | 不, Barney, 这太不正常了 |
[18:54] | Sir,would you like me to buy you | 先生, 你希望我给你买 |
[18:55] | a ticket to the buffet? | 自助餐的票吗? |
[18:57] | No,I’m stuffed. | 不, 我很饱了 |
[18:58] | Just a lap dance will be fine. | 只要大腿舞就好了 |
[19:01] | Ted,Walter’s been to three shelter dinners. | Ted, Walter已经去过 三所食物庇护所了 |
[19:03] | You know where he hasn’t been? | 你知道他哪里没去过吗? |
[19:04] | To heaven with Samantha. | 和Samantha去天堂 |
[19:08] | Look,it’s the one chance you’ve | 听着, 这是今天唯一的机会 |
[19:09] | had all day to help someone in need. | 去帮助人了 |
[19:11] | Now,buy this man a lap dance. | 那么, 让这个人享受大腿舞吧 |
[19:14] | You said you wanted to see | 你说你想在别人 |
[19:15] | the look of joy in someone’s eyes. | 眼中看到愉快 |
[19:18] | You know,I don’t think I’m going to watch. | 你知道, 我不觉得我会去看 |
[19:22] | Here you go,Walter. | 去吧, Walter |
[19:24] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[19:27] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[19:28] | No,really. | 不, 真心的 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:34] | Happy thanksgiving,guys. | 感恩节快乐, 伙计们 |
[19:38] | Thanksgiving in November. | 十一月的感恩节 |
[19:40] | Weird. | 太怪了 |
[19:47] | So,that was Thanksgiving 2005 | 那就是2005年的感恩节 |
[19:50] | To be honest, it didn’t go great, | 说实话,过的并不开心 |
[19:52] | But life has plenty of good parts | 生活中有很多开心的事情 |
[19:54] | It’s the rough parts that make you thankful you have people to share it with | 感恩身边一起生活的人 才是比较困难的部分 |
[19:57] | ————————– ****** ****** ********** ********** ************* ************* ***************************** ***************************** ***************************** *************************** *********************** ******************* *************** *********** ******* *** * ————————– | |
[20:01] | LOVE -==The Words of Love for My Dear Baby==- | |
[20:04] | how i met your mother Season 1 Episode 9 | |
[20:15] | Hey.I saw what you did for that guy. | 嘿 我看见你为那个家伙做的了 |
[20:18] | It was really sweet. | 那太不错了 |
[20:20] | Oh… do you want a dance? | 噢… 想跳个舞吗? |
[20:22] | Uh,no,thanks. | 呃, 不了, 谢了 |
[20:23] | Do you want some yams? | 你想来点番薯吗? |
[20:25] | No,thanks. | 不了, 谢谢 |
[20:27] | I’m Amber. | 我是Amber |
[20:28] | I’m Ted. | 我是Ted |
[20:30] | Actually… I’m Tracy. | 事实上… 我叫Tracy |
[20:33] | Still Ted. | 我还是Ted |
[20:35] | And that,kids,is the | 这个, 孩子们, 就是 |
[20:36] | true story of how I met your mother. | 我遇见你们妈妈的故事 |
[20:38] | What?! What?! | 什么?! 什么?! |
[20:39] | I’m kidding. | 我开个玩笑 |