时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | when you’re single, | 当你仍然单身 |
[00:13] | and your friends start to get married, | 但你的朋友们却陆续结婚时 |
[00:15] | every wedding invitation presents a strange moment of self-evaluation: | 每一个婚礼邀请都是一次自我挑战 |
[00:19] | “Will you be bringing a guest, | “您将带嘉宾出席 |
[00:20] | or will you be attending alone?” | 还是独自出席?” |
[00:22] | What it’s really asking is, | 真正问的是 |
[00:24] | “where do you see yourself in three months | “3个月内去找个 |
[00:26] | Sitting next to your girlfriend, | 坐在旁边的女朋友 |
[00:27] | or hitting on a bridesmaid?” | 还是去追伴娘?” |
[00:29] | I always checked that I was bringing a guest. | 我向来都是选择带嘉宾 |
[00:32] | I was an optimist. | 我是个乐观主义者 |
[00:35] | two months and 26 days later. | 两个月26天后 |
[00:36] | Who the hell am I gonna bring to this wedding? | 我该带谁去这婚礼呢? |
[00:37] | Ted,have you ignored all my teachings? | Ted, 你忘了我教你的吗? |
[00:40] | For the most part,yeah. | 大部分是 |
[00:41] | No,you don’t bring a date to a wedding. | 不, 你不能带伴去婚礼 |
[00:42] | That’s like bringing a deer carcass on a hunting trip. | 这就象拖着只鹿的尸体去打猎 |
[00:45] | oh,Ted. oh,Ted. | 噢 Ted 噢 Ted |
[00:46] | No,no date. | 别 别带伴 |
[00:48] | Deer carcass? Really? | 鹿尸? 真的吗? |
[00:49] | That’s the metaphor you’re going with here? | 你在暗示你要带去吗? |
[00:50] | Ted,it’s a simile. | Ted, 这只是个比喻 |
[00:52] | it’s too late now. | 已经太晚了 |
[00:53] | If I don’t bring a date, | 如果我不带个伴 |
[00:54] | a $200 piece of chicken/salmon will go uneaten. | 一份200块的鸡肉或鲑肉就没人吃了 |
[00:57] | I got to bring someone,but who? | 我得带个人去, 但带谁呢? |
[00:59] | Of course,I knew who I wanted to bring. | 当然, 我知道我想带谁去 |
[01:01] | Robin Robin | |
[01:02] | the big unanswered question in my life. | 不用想也知道的答案 |
[01:04] | Problem was, | 问题是 |
[01:05] | she was dating this really rich guy named Derek. | 她在和那个叫Derek的有钱家伙约会 |
[01:08] | Derek. Derek. | |
[01:10] | Well,Derek and I just broke up. | 嗯, 我和Derek刚分手了 |
[01:13] | no,that’s terrible! | 噢, 太糟糕了! |
[01:14] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[01:15] | do you need a drink or something? | 你要喝点酒或者什么吗? |
[01:17] | we never really clicked. | 我们不怎么合拍 |
[01:18] | I felt bad,though. | 但我还是满难过的 |
[01:19] | He was pretty bummed. | 他非常沮丧 |
[01:20] | don’t beat yourself up. | 别责怪自己 |
[01:22] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[01:22] | I mean,the guy’s,like,a billionaire. | 我说, 那家伙, 是个亿万富翁 |
[01:24] | He can put his platinum card on a fishing line | 他可以把他的白金卡放到钓线上 |
[01:26] | and reel in ten chicks hotter than you. | 钓10条比你性感的美女 |
[01:28] | Thanks. I feel a lot better. | 谢谢 我感觉好多了 |
[01:30] | I think I’ll get that drink now. | 我想我要去喝点酒了 |
[01:34] | Okay,guys,I got to say something. | 好了, 伙计们, 我有话要说 |
[01:37] | I think my feelings for Robin may be resurfacing. | 我觉得我对Robin的感觉又回来了 |
[01:42] | please,they were buried in a shallow grave. | 拜托 难道你还想死灰复燃 |
[01:44] | Not again. | 别又来 |
[01:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:45] | Dude? | 伙计? |
[01:46] | We all know how this movie ends. | 我们都知道电影的结果会怎样 |
[01:48] | Ted falls in love, | Ted坠入爱河 |
[01:49] | love kicks Ted in the sprouts,roll credits. | Ted在萌芽期就被打击,然后就是滚动演员表 |
[01:52] | No,you guys just have to look at the whole picture. | 不对, 你们看看这些画面就知道了 |
[01:56] | fact:Robin was into me when we first met. | 场景: Robin对我一见钟情 |
[01:59] | fact:Even though she didn’t want a relationship, | 场景: 尽管她不想交男朋友 |
[02:00] | we had an amazing kiss on the roof. | 我们还是在屋顶来了个热吻 |
[02:03] | fact:On New Year’s Eve, | 场景: 新年夜 |
[02:05] | we kissed again. | 我们又接吻了 |
[02:06] | fact:I need a date to this wedding. | 场景: 我需要一个伴陪我去这个婚礼 |
[02:09] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[02:11] | What I don’t get is why is Claudia marrying Stuart? | 我不明白的是为什么Claudia要嫁给Stuart? |
[02:15] | She’s way hotter than him. | 她比他漂亮多了 |
[02:16] | How way? | 多多少? |
[02:18] | Way way. | 多多了 |
[02:20] | This wedding does sound pretty amazing,though. | 但这个婚礼还是让人那么向往 |
[02:23] | Fancy hotel ballroom, | 高级酒店舞厅 |
[02:25] | everybody all dressed up… | 每个人都盛装打扮… |
[02:27] | here we go. | 来吧 |
[02:28] | What? | 什么? |
[02:29] | We can’t get anywhere with our wedding plans | 我们找不到满意的婚礼举行地 |
[02:31] | because I want it to be fun and Marshall wants it to be lame. | 因为我想找有趣的的地方 而Marshall喜欢土气 |
[02:34] | Okay,that’s a pretty fair assessment of our two arguments. | 好吧, 这说法真公平 |
[02:36] | I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[02:38] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[02:38] | Excuse me, if I don’t want to get married barefoot | 抱歉 如果我不想赤脚在 |
[02:41] | in the woods next to lake no-one’s- going- to-drive-that-far. | 在车都开不进去的河边森林结婚 |
[02:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:45] | I want a ballroom, | 我想要在舞厅 |
[02:46] | and I want a band,and I want shoes. | 想要支乐队, 还想要有鞋穿 |
[02:49] | I’ve been dreaming about this day since I was,like… | 我一直梦想着这天自从我还是个… |
[02:52] | a little girl? | 小女孩? |
[02:54] | what up! | 厉害! |
[02:55] | Okay.I’m just saying that it’s my wedding,too, | 好吧 我只是想说这也是我的婚礼 |
[02:57] | and I should have a say in it. | 我得发表点意见 |
[02:58] | Yes,but I’m the bride,so I win. | 对啊, 但我才是新娘, 所以我说的算 |
[03:00] | I thought marriage was about two equal partners sharing a life together. | 我认为婚姻是两个平等的伴侣一起共渡余生 |
[03:04] | Right,but I’m the bride,so I win. | 对啊, 但我才是新娘, 所以我说的算 |
[03:06] | I mean,seriously,Claudia and Stuart? | 我说, 真的是Claudia和Stuart? |
[03:09] | I mean,I’ve hooked up with the odd lass | 我是说, 我也交往过 |
[03:11] | who was beneath my level of attractiveness, | 低于我魅力等级的女工 |
[03:13] | but,you know,I was drunk. | 但, 我当时喝醉了 |
[03:15] | There’s no way Claudia has been drunk for three years. | 没道理Claudia醉酒了3年吧 |
[03:18] | You know,I’ve always found that the best way | 你知道, 我一直认为忘记失恋痛苦 |
[03:20] | to get over a failed relationship is | 的最好方法是去 |
[03:22] | to celebrate someone else’s successful one. | 庆祝他人的美满生活 |
[03:24] | it makes sense. | 有道理 |
[03:26] | So,with that in mind, | 那么, 你也这样想 |
[03:27] | our friends Claudia and Stuart are having this crazy black-tie wedding on Saturday. | 我们的朋友Claudia和Stuart周六举行个挺正式的婚礼 |
[03:31] | You want to be my plus one? | 你想当我的嘉宾吗? |
[03:33] | “plus one.” You make it sound so romantic. | “嘉宾” 你说的真浪漫 |
[03:36] | Fine. | 好了 |
[03:38] | You want to be my date? | 那你愿意当我的伴吗? |
[03:40] | Your date? | 你的伴? |
[03:42] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[03:44] | How fancy are we talking about here? | 这个婚礼到底多隆重? |
[03:46] | you’re going to want to bring your “A” game. | 你可能要带上你最好的行头 |
[03:48] | Oh,I’ll bring it. | 噢 我会的 |
[03:48] | I’ll bring it so hard, | 我会穿得很抢眼 |
[03:49] | the bride’s going to look like a big white bag of crap. | 让新娘看起来象个白色袋子装起来的螃蟹 |
[03:53] | Lily? Lily? | |
[03:54] | I need a dress. | 我需要件礼服 |
[03:55] | you’re going? | 你要去吗? |
[03:56] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了! |
[03:57] | my god | 我的天 |
[03:58] | four days to find a dress? | 四天内找到礼服? |
[03:59] | I know,it’s a suicide mission. | 我知道, 这会让人想自杀 |
[04:01] | if we leave now… | 如果我们现在就开始… |
[04:02] | we can still have a fighting chance. | 我们还有机会胜利 |
[04:03] | Let’s do it! | 来吧! |
[04:05] | Bye,babe. | 拜, 宝贝 |
[04:07] | Did you see how fired up she was? | 你们看她多有激情? |
[04:09] | I don’t know,there’s something there. | 我不知道, 已经有点什么了 |
[04:11] | And,come Saturday, | 等到周六 |
[04:12] | a little music,a little dancing, a lot of champagne… | 来点音乐, 舞蹈,几杯香槟… |
[04:14] | who knows? | 谁知道会怎样? |
[04:15] | Ted,you’re going to have to find another gender for yourself, | Ted, 你得再去认识个绅士了 |
[04:17] | cause I’m revoking your “dude” membership. | 因为我要废了你的”兄弟”会员卡 |
[04:20] | Yeah,how was that manicure yesterday? | 耶, 昨天你修甲修的怎么样? |
[04:23] | Invigorating,thanks. | 不错, 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Okay,I wasn’t going to say it in front of the guys, | 好吧, 我不会在他们面前说这些 |
[04:28] | but back then I really thought that’s how it worked. | 但我那时候真的认为事情会发展的很顺利 |
[04:35] | You put yourself and a girl you like in some romantic setting… | 和你喜欢的女孩在浪漫的地方… |
[04:41] | …the stars line up… | …灯光闪烁… |
[04:44] | and shazam. | 可惜眨眼就没 |
[04:47] | I know now that life is never that simple. | 我知道现实从来不会这么简单达成 |
[04:49] | Hey,Claudia! | 嘿, Claudia! |
[04:52] | yes,I want tahitian vanilla! | 对, 我要塔希提香草! |
[04:54] | You wrote it down wrong? | 你写错了吗? |
[04:55] | No,no,no,no,listen to me | 不对, 不对, 听我说 |
[04:57] | if I go to my wedding and the cake is not tahitian vanilla, | 如果我发现婚礼上蛋糕不是塔希提香草味的 |
[04:59] | I will come down there and burn your little shop to the ground! | 我会去你那把店给拆了! |
[05:02] | Do you want to find out if I’m kidding? | 你想试下我是不是开玩笑吗? |
[05:03] | good-bye. | 再见 |
[05:08] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[05:09] | My wedding is in two days, | 我的婚礼就在两天后了 |
[05:11] | that’s how it’s going. | 就这样 |
[05:12] | don’t worry,it’s going to be great. | 别担心, 会很棒的 |
[05:13] | I’m so excited. | 我很期待 |
[05:14] | you should be | 你当然会 |
[05:15] | lots of single girls. | 大把的单身女孩 |
[05:17] | I’m… | 我会… |
[05:18] | bringing a date, | 带个伴去 |
[05:19] | so I’ll be off the market. | 所以那些与我无关了 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么? |
[05:21] | I’m bringing a date. | 我要带着伴去 |
[05:23] | You’re not bringing a date. | 你不会带 |
[05:25] | yes,I am. | 不, 我会 |
[05:26] | no,you’re not. | 不, 你不会 |
[05:28] | I checked “plus one.” | 我填了”带嘉宾” |
[05:29] | No,you didn’t. | 没, 你没有 |
[05:30] | Claudia,I’m pretty sure I checked… | Claudia, 我很确定我有填… |
[05:32] | Ted,you did not check “plus one”! | Ted, 你没有填 “带嘉宾”! |
[05:34] | You are not bringing a date to my wedding! | 你不能带着伴来我婚礼! |
[05:42] | But I already invited someone. | 我已经邀请人了 |
[05:43] | you are not bringing a guest,Ted! | 你不会带嘉宾来, Ted! |
[05:45] | The guest list has been closed for months | 嘉宾名单几个月前就确定了 |
[05:47] | months! | 几个月! |
[05:47] | But I checked “plus one”! | 但我有填 “带嘉宾”! |
[05:49] | I always check “plus one”! | 我一直都是填”带嘉宾”! |
[05:50] | You absolutely did not check “plus one”! | 你绝对没有填 “带嘉宾”! |
[05:52] | If you had checked “plus one,” | 如果你填的是”带嘉宾” |
[05:53] | I would have called you to get the name of your guest, | 我会致电给你索要嘉宾姓名 |
[05:55] | so I could have the place cards prind up. | 以便座位上放置名牌 |
[05:56] | Did I call you to get the name of your guest? | 我有找你要你的嘉宾姓名吗? |
[05:57] | Is there a place card with her name printed on it? | 有印着她名字的名牌吗? |
[05:59] | She doesn’t need a place card. | 她不需要名牌 |
[06:00] | She knows her name. | 她知道自己叫什么 |
[06:01] | What’s she eating?! | 那她吃什么?! |
[06:03] | You ordered the chicken. | 你定了鸡肉 |
[06:03] | What did she order? | 她有什么? |
[06:04] | Do you see how your story is full of holes? | 你知道你的故事有多少漏洞吗? |
[06:06] | Come on,Claudia,we go way back. | 拜托, Claudia, 我们回到正事吧 |
[06:09] | Isn’t there room for just one more person? | 就没有一个多出来的位置吗? |
[06:11] | Don’t make me hurt you,Ted. | 别逼我出手, Ted |
[06:13] | I don’t believ this! | 我不敢相信! |
[06:15] | Claudia’s crazy! | Claudia疯了! |
[06:16] | But,to be fair, | 但, 公平来说 |
[06:17] | she’s also hot I totally checked “plus one.” | 她也很性感 我明明填了”带嘉宾” |
[06:19] | I’m sure I did. | 我确定 |
[06:20] | right. I did! | 是啊 我有填! |
[06:22] | Yeah,I don’t think you did. | 耶,我不觉得你有 |
[06:23] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[06:24] | Because deep down, | 因为你内心深处 |
[06:25] | you didn’t want to show up at this thing with a date. | 不想带着嘉宾参加婚礼 |
[06:27] | See,for all your big talk about being ready for a relationship, | 你说了那么多关于准备好交女朋友的谎话 |
[06:30] | deep down,you’re single. | 归根结底你还是单身 |
[06:31] | It’s your “default setting”. | 这是你的”默认设置” |
[06:33] | Ted,you know what’s in the back of your brain? | Ted, 你知道你脑袋深处? |
[06:36] | great,here comes the little Barney speech. | 噢天, “小Barney”演说又来了 |
[06:38] | Behind a curtain, | 秘密的 |
[06:39] | in a dark little room secretly controlling your every move? | 有一小处地方偷偷控制着你的行动? |
[06:42] | A Little Barney… | 小Barney… |
[06:45] | a little Barney. | 小Barney |
[06:47] | And you know what he said? | 知道他说什么吗? |
[06:49] | “Ted… ” “Ted… “ | |
[06:50] | you will bring no dates to this wedding. | “你不会带着伴参加这个婚礼” |
[06:53] | “You… “ | “你… “ |
[06:54] | will hit on drunk bridesmaids with actual-size Barney.” | “你将和正常大小的Barney一起泡醉酒的伴娘” |
[06:58] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[07:00] | I got to call Claudia. | 我要去给Claudia打电话 |
[07:01] | -If I just explain to her… -Ted,no! | – 如果我对她解释… – Ted, 别! |
[07:02] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[07:03] | She’s about to get married, | 她要结婚了 |
[07:04] | she’s got enough to worry about. | 有够多的事情得操心了 |
[07:06] | Then what am I going to do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[07:07] | The only thing you can do | 你能做的只有 |
[07:08] | tell Robin she can’t come. | 告诉Robin她不能去了 |
[07:14] | Just a second! | 等一下! |
[07:19] | – Listen… – wait,two things. | – 听着… – 等等, 两件事 |
[07:20] | First of all… | 首先… |
[07:21] | I have been laying groundwork all afternoon. | 我整个下午都在为你”打基础” |
[07:23] | Totally subtle,totally cool,not pushing,not even nudging, | 非常微妙地, 沉着地不催, 也不明显暗示 |
[07:25] | just: The theme of today is,”Ted rocks.” | 都是为了今天的主题,”Ted最棒” |
[07:28] | And she’s picking up what I’m laying down. | 她正慢慢中我的计 |
[07:30] | – Lily,there’s a problem… ! – Wait,no. | – Lily,现在有问题是… ! – 等等, 别 |
[07:31] | Thing number two: The dress. | 第二件事: 礼服 |
[07:34] | We got a dress. | 我们找到了礼服 |
[07:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:41] | Did I bring it,or… | 这样行了吧, 还是… |
[07:44] | did I bring it? | 这样行了吧? |
[07:45] | I think I brought it. | 我确实穿了最好的行头 |
[07:49] | That’s what I was going for. | 就是为了这个 |
[07:52] | I’m so excited about tomorrow. | 我太期待明天了 |
[07:53] | We’re going to have so much fun. | 明天我们会很开心 |
[07:55] | about that… | 关于这个… |
[07:58] | I’ll pick you up at 5:00. | 我五点来接你 |
[08:07] | so? The dress? | 嗯? 礼服怎么样? |
[08:10] | I don’t have a plus one for the wedding. | 我不能带嘉宾去婚礼 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么? |
[08:12] | I ran into Claudia, | 我碰见Claudia |
[08:13] | and she told me I didn’t check “plus one” on the reply card. | 她告诉我我没有在回复卡上填”带嘉宾” |
[08:15] | Why didn’t you check “plus…”? | 为什么你没填 “带…”? |
[08:16] | I did check “plus one.” | 我有填 “带嘉宾” |
[08:18] | But Robin is so excited. | Robin这么期待 |
[08:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:20] | And the dress! | 还有礼服! |
[08:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:24] | okay,okay. | 好吧, 好吧 |
[08:24] | we’ll sneak her in. | 我们把她偷偷弄进去 |
[08:25] | We can’t sneak her in, | 我们不能把她偷偷弄进去 |
[08:26] | we’re not ninjas. | 我们又不是忍者 |
[08:28] | I wish we were ninjas. | 真希望我们是忍者 |
[08:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:32] | You could always ask Stuart. | 你可以去问下Stuart |
[08:33] | Can I do that? | 可以这样吗? |
[08:34] | sure. | 当然 |
[08:35] | You guys have been friends for a long time. | 你们那么久的朋友了 |
[08:38] | And it’s 40% his wedding,too. | 而且那婚礼他占4成 |
[08:41] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[08:42] | it’s going to be a tough sell. | 这可不太好谈 |
[08:43] | Dude,no problem whatsoever. | 伙计, 没问题 |
[08:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:46] | Sure,the more,the merrier. | 当然, 越多越好 |
[08:48] | thanks for being so cool about this, | 谢谢你这样通融 |
[08:50] | cause you know,Claudia said… | 因为Claudia说… |
[08:51] | This morning at the rehearsal, | 今天早晨演练时 |
[08:53] | Claudia called our seven-year-old flower girl a whore. | Claudia骂我们7岁的花童是婊子 |
[08:56] | So,don’t take it personally, | 所以, 别生气 |
[08:57] | she’s just a little stressed. | 她只是压力太大了 |
[08:59] | she’s not usually like that. | 她一般不是这样的 |
[09:00] | No. | 是啊 |
[09:04] | thanks,Stu! | 谢谢, Stu! |
[09:05] | It’s going to be a great wedding. | 婚礼会很棒的 |
[09:10] | Honey,this magazine says more and more couples are opting | 亲爱的, 这杂志上说越来越多的夫妻 |
[09:12] | to have non-traditional weddings out in the woods. | 选择在树林里举行非传统的婚礼 |
[09:15] | if a magazine says so, | 如果杂志都这样说了 |
[09:16] | we should go get married in the woods, | 我们应该在树林里结婚 |
[09:18] | like a couple of squirrels. | 就象松鼠一样 |
[09:20] | Squirrels don’t get married,Marshall. | 松鼠才不会结婚, Marshall |
[09:23] | Like you could possibly know that. | 好象你就知道似的 |
[09:26] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[09:27] | I did it | 我做到了 |
[09:27] | I’m taking her to the wedding. | 我要带她去婚礼 |
[09:28] | Nice! | 很好! |
[09:29] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么带? |
[09:30] | I talked to Stuart. | 我找Stuart了 |
[09:32] | you went around the bride. | 你找新郎下手 |
[09:34] | “Oh,this hornets’ nest looks harmless. | “噢, 这些黄蜂窝似乎无害 |
[09:36] | Maybe I’ll poke it with a stick.” | 也许我可以用木棍去捅捅” |
[09:38] | “Oh,look,some gremlins. | “噢, 看, 有小妖精 |
[09:39] | Let me go feed them after midnight!” | 我们午夜后来喂他们!” |
[09:41] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这些吗? |
[09:44] | It may have been my idea. | 那可能是我的主意 |
[09:46] | what? | 什么? |
[09:47] | Stuart doesn’t get a say? | Stuart就不能作主吗? |
[09:49] | So you admit it | 所以你同意了 |
[09:50] | the groom should have an equal say. | 新郎有同等的权利 |
[09:53] | sure,on the stupid stuff,like who comes. | 当然, 在一些蠢事上, 象邀请谁 |
[09:56] | So I can invite whoever I want? | 所以我随便邀请谁都行吗? |
[09:57] | Sure,there’s plenty of room in the woods. | 当然, 树林里空间很大 |
[10:03] | it’s Claudia. | 是Claudia |
[10:04] | So it begins. | 来了 |
[10:06] | Come on,it can’t be that bad. | 拜托, 不会那么糟的 |
[10:09] | here,Lily,you answer it. | 来, Lily, 你来听 |
[10:10] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[10:11] | Because this whole thing was your idea. | 因为这都是你的主意 |
[10:13] | And… Claudia scares me. | 而且…我很怕Claudia |
[10:14] | But… but you’re the… | 但… 你才是… |
[10:15] | but I just want… | 但我只是想… |
[10:18] | Ted’s phone. | Ted的电话 |
[10:20] | Hi Claudia. | 嗨 Claudia |
[10:21] | What? | 什么? |
[10:22] | Now I wasn’t there, | 我不在场 |
[10:23] | but from what I heard, | 但从我听到的判断 |
[10:25] | it went something like this… | 事情是这样的… |
[10:27] | by the way,honey, | 还有, 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | Ted stopped by and I told him he could bring his date to the wedding. | Ted来过我告诉他可以带着伴来婚礼 |
[10:31] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[10:35] | …always undermining me at every turn… | …老是在背后拖我后腿… |
[10:40] | …try to show a little flexibility, | …试着变通一下 |
[10:41] | but no! | 但你没有! |
[10:42] | It’s all about you! | 全是考虑你! |
[10:47] | …and your mother… | …还有你妈… |
[10:51] | you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:53] | The wedding’s off! | 婚礼取消! |
[10:57] | they broke up! | 他们分手了 |
[11:01] | It’s not because of me,is it? | 不是我的错, 是不? |
[11:03] | And my dad already paid for this huge wedding! | 我爸已经为这婚礼花了很多钱了! |
[11:06] | he’s going to kill me! | 他会杀了我的! |
[11:09] | And then he’s gonna kill Ted! | 然后他会去杀了Ted! |
[11:10] | Then I’m gonna kill Ted. | 我也会去杀了Ted |
[11:12] | it’s Robin. | 是Robin |
[11:13] | Answer it! | 接! |
[11:15] | Lily’s phone. | Lily的电话 |
[11:16] | Ted,where’s Lily? | Ted, Lily呢? |
[11:17] | I need to tell her about these awesome shoes I just bought. | 我要告诉她我买的很棒的鞋 |
[11:20] | Lily’s busy. | Lily现在很忙 |
[11:22] | okay,I just wanted to say they’re gorgeous d Ted’s going to love them. | 好吧, 我只想说鞋很漂亮,Ted会喜欢它们的 |
[11:25] | That’s great, | 很好 |
[11:26] | I’ll tell Lily to tell me. | 我会让Lily转告我 |
[11:28] | listen,I really want to keep talking, | 听着, 我很想继续聊 |
[11:30] | but now’s not a good time, | 但现在时机不对 |
[11:31] | so I’m really excited about tomorrow,okay,bye. | 还有我很期待明天好了, 拜 |
[11:33] | Okay,bye. | 好, 拜 |
[11:34] | Crap,she bought some expensive shoes. | 糟糕, 她买了双很贵的鞋 |
[11:35] | She’s really looking forward to this. | 她真的很期待这个 |
[11:38] | Do you think she’s into me? | 你认为她喜欢我吗? |
[11:39] | Ted,focus! | Ted, 注意! |
[11:40] | Okay,okay,sweetie,just calm down. | 好, 好了, 甜心, 冷静 |
[11:43] | Do you want to go somewhere and talk? | 你想去什么地方谈谈吗? |
[11:44] | I want to go somewhere and drink! | 我想去找个地方喝酒! |
[11:46] | Okay,meet me at Maclaren’s. | 好, Maclaren见 |
[11:48] | I’ll see you there. | 我去那找你 |
[11:50] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[11:52] | feel terrible later. | 晚点再难过 |
[11:53] | Right now,we gotta fix this. | 现在, 我们要先让他们复合 |
[11:54] | Lily,you go down to the bar and comfort Claudia. | Lily, 你去酒吧安慰Claudia |
[11:55] | Ted and I will go and try to talk some sense into Stuart. | 我和Ted去找Stuart谈谈 |
[11:58] | Right. | 好 |
[11:58] | tell Claudia I’m sorry. | 告诉Claudia我很抱歉 |
[12:00] | Did she seem pissed at me? | 她有怪我吗? |
[12:01] | She said if there’s no wedding tomorrow, | 她说如果明天不举行婚礼 |
[12:03] | you owe her father $400,000. | 你就欠她爸40万 |
[12:06] | What say we get these crazy kids back together? | 看看怎样才能让这两个小疯子和好? |
[12:14] | Hi,sad eyes. | 嗨 悲伤的眼神 |
[12:15] | What’s got you down? | 为什么这么失落? |
[12:19] | Stuart and I just broke up. | 我和Stuart刚分手了 |
[12:22] | Oh god,I’m so sorry. | 噢天, 我很抱歉 |
[12:24] | That’s just,that’s… | 这太, 这… |
[12:26] | two vodka cranberries,please. | 两杯草莓伏特加, 谢谢 |
[12:28] | You remembered I drink vodka cranberries. | 你没忘记我是喝草莓伏特加 |
[12:31] | Remember? | 没忘记? |
[12:33] | When it comes to you,how can I forget? | 是你啊, 我怎么能忘? |
[12:37] | They all drink vodka cranberries. | 她们都喝草莓伏特加 |
[12:40] | So… | 那么… |
[12:41] | is there anything else you need… | 还有什么需要的吗… |
[12:43] | sweetie? | 甜心? |
[12:45] | You got $400,000? | 你有40万吗? |
[12:48] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | But I do have a hug. | 但我有双臂 |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Stuart,I-I don’t know what to say. | Stuart, 我-我不知道说什么 |
[13:01] | If I caused this in any way… | 如果是我导致这个… |
[13:02] | Ted,for all I know, | Ted, 我所知道的 |
[13:03] | you did me the biggest favor anyone’s ever done me. | 是你帮了我 其他人都帮不了的大忙 |
[13:05] | come on,man,you don’t mean that. | 拜托, 伙计, 你不是那么想的 |
[13:07] | No,I do | 不, 我是 |
[13:08] | this whole thing has made me realize I miss being single. | 整个事情让我发现我想念单身生活 |
[13:10] | I miss staying out late, | 我想念晚归 |
[13:11] | and making messes and not cleaning them up. | 和家里一团乱不去清理 |
[13:13] | I miss owning porn. | 我想念黄书 |
[13:15] | Dude,who doesn’t? | 伙计, 谁不会呢? |
[13:16] | And you know,I’ll see some super-hot model chick,and I’ll think, | 还有, 我会遇见一些超级性感的模特 我会想… |
[13:20] | “why am I with Claudia? | “为什么我和Claudia一起? |
[13:21] | I could be with her.” | 我本来可以和她的” |
[13:22] | That’s just crazy! | 这太疯了! |
[13:25] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:25] | you’re the luckiest… | 你是最幸运… |
[13:26] | you and Claudia both… | 你和Claudia都是… |
[13:27] | the point is I want to get married. | 重点是我想结婚 |
[13:29] | I want to settle down, | 我想安定下来 |
[13:30] | but right now,that’s just not who I am. | 但现在, 我不是我了 |
[13:31] | I’m not a commitment guy; | 我不是一个懂承诺的人 |
[13:33] | I’m a single guy. | 我是个单身的人 |
[13:34] | Stuart,you don’t have to be one or the other. | Stuart, 你不需要做任何人 |
[13:36] | Everybody feels this way sometimes. | 每个人都会有这种时候 |
[13:39] | Relationships aren’t easy; | 一起生活并不简单 |
[13:40] | they’re hard work. | 需要很大努力 |
[13:41] | It’s about compromise, | 这是关于包容 |
[13:42] | growing together,all that Dr.Phil crap. | 一起成长…等等Phil博士语录 |
[13:44] | How would you know? You’re not even married. | 你怎么知道? 你都没结婚 |
[13:46] | Okay,ask this guy. | 好吧, 问这家伙 |
[13:47] | Nine years he’s been with Lily. | 他和Lily在一起9年了 |
[13:49] | He’s the pro,this guy knows relationships. | 他是准新郎 这家伙知道怎么处理 |
[13:51] | Tell him,Marshall. | 跟他说, Marshall |
[13:53] | Stuart,don’t get married. | Stuart, 别结婚 |
[13:54] | – Dude… – what? | – 伙计… – 什么? |
[13:55] | Look,I’m sorry. | 听着, 我很抱歉 |
[13:57] | Being in a couple is hard. | 做夫妻很难 |
[13:59] | And committing,making sacrifices, it’s hard. | 承诺, 妥协, 都很难 |
[14:02] | But if it’s the right person, then it’s easy. | 但如果是你的正确人选 就会很容易 |
[14:05] | Looking at that girl | 看着这女孩 |
[14:06] | and knowing she’s all you really want out of life, | 知道她就是你一生至爱 |
[14:07] | that should be the easiest thing in the world, | 这些事就顺理成章了 |
[14:09] | and if it’s not like that, | 但如果不行 |
[14:11] | then she’s not the one. | 那她就不是最合适的 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:18] | You know I don’t have $400,000,right? | 你知道我没有40万, 是不? |
[14:22] | Maybe we got together too young. | 也许我们结婚还太年轻了 |
[14:24] | Maybe that’s what the problem was. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[14:27] | I mean,I’m 28 years old, | 我是说, 我28岁 |
[14:31] | and I’ve really only ever been with one man. | 只和一个男人在一起过 |
[14:35] | that’s just, | 这太 |
[14:37] | that’s… | 这… |
[14:38] | two more vodka cranberries,please! | 再来两杯草莓伏特加, 谢谢! |
[14:42] | Claudia… Claudia… | |
[14:44] | it’s all gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[14:48] | thanks for listening,Barney. | 谢谢你听我说, Barney |
[14:50] | it really means a lot to me. | 对我来说很有帮助 |
[14:53] | Isn’t it weird that we should… | 我们象这样相遇… |
[14:55] | run into each other like this? | 会不会很怪? |
[14:57] | Two souls, | 两颗心 |
[14:59] | of equal levels of attractiveness, | 两个有同等级魅力的人 |
[15:02] | both fitting together like two pieces of a very attractive puzzle. | 就像磁铁一样互相吸引 |
[15:09] | hell,no! | 去死, 别想! |
[15:13] | Claudia is getting married tomorrow, | Claudia明天就要结婚了 |
[15:15] | and so help me god, | 帮帮我 |
[15:16] | if I catch you even so much as breathing the same air as her, | 如果被我抓到你和她呼吸同样的空气 |
[15:19] | I will take those peanuts you’re trying to pass off as testicles, | 我都会抓住你当睾丸用的”花生仁” |
[15:22] | and I will squeeze them so hard your eyes pop out, | 我会使劲捏,让你痛得眼珠都突出来 |
[15:25] | and then I’ll feed them to you like grapes! | 然后把它象葡萄一样喂给你! |
[15:27] | Wait,my eyes or my testicles? | 等等, 我的眼珠还是睾丸? |
[15:30] | One of each. | 一样一颗 |
[15:31] | All right! All right! | 好吧! 好吧! |
[15:33] | Claudia? Claudia? | |
[15:35] | Stuart Stuart. | |
[15:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:37] | I’m so sorry,too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[15:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:40] | I love you too,babe. | 我也爱你, 宝贝 |
[15:41] | Marshall and Ted set me straight. | Marshall和Ted让我看清了 |
[15:43] | And when Marshall told me not to marry you, | 当Marshall说我不要结婚时 |
[15:45] | it made me realize I… | 让我明白我… |
[15:46] | Marshall said what?! | Marshall说什么?! |
[15:47] | It’s more complicated than that! | 事情比你想的复杂! |
[15:48] | He made me realize how much I love you. | 他让我明白我有多爱你 |
[15:50] | These guys got us back together. | 他们让我们俩复合 |
[15:52] | Okay,I’m cool,I’m cool. | 好了, 我没事了, 我没事了 |
[16:08] | So where did we land on the whole plus one thing? | 那我带嘉宾的事什么时候讨论? |
[16:12] | no,no,no,no! | 别, 别, 别, 别! |
[16:13] | It took three more vodka Cranberries to subdue Claudia, | 又叫了3杯草莓伏特加才让Claudia静下来 |
[16:17] | but,eventually, | 但, 最后 |
[16:17] | she graciously agreed to let me bring Robin. | 她和善的同意了我带Robin去 |
[16:23] | Still wow. | 还是让人”哇” |
[16:25] | Wow yourself. | 你也是 |
[16:25] | Look who else brought it. | 看看你准备的行头 |
[16:28] | I thought about leaving it at home, | 我本来不想穿这样的 |
[16:30] | but I figured I don’t want to get there | 但我不想到那儿后 |
[16:31] | and realize I need it and have to go all the way back to get it. | 发现我需要它再跑回去拿 |
[16:34] | So,,I brought it. | 所以, 我穿来了 |
[16:37] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:44] | my god.Tonight? | 我的天 今晚? |
[16:45] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:47] | They want me to anchor the news tonight. | 他们想要我今晚去代播新闻 |
[16:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:50] | Like anchor anchor? | 真的代播? |
[16:54] | what happened to Sandy? | Sandy怎么了? |
[16:56] | Okay. Okay. Sure. | 好 好 当然 |
[16:59] | What time do you need me to… | 要什么时候… |
[17:00] | right now?! | 就现在?! |
[17:03] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[17:06] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[17:09] | Okay,I need like five minutes to change,and, | 好的, 我需要5分钟换衣服, 然后 |
[17:12] | I’ll call you from the cab… | 我在出租车上打给你… |
[17:23] | so admit it. | 同意吧 |
[17:25] | This wedding is both indoors and amazing. | 这个在室内的婚礼同样精彩 |
[17:28] | I’ll give you the crab puffs. | 我会给你点虾肉糕 |
[17:29] | The crab puffs are good. | 那虾肉糕不错 |
[17:31] | The crab puffs were incredible. | 那些虾肉糕让人难以置信 |
[17:32] | We should totally have them at our wedding. | 我们婚礼上也应该有 |
[17:34] | Definitely… | 当然… |
[17:37] | We just agreed on something. | 嘿, 我们刚刚达成了某种共识 |
[17:38] | Did we just start planning our wedding? | 我们开始谈论我们的婚礼了吗? |
[17:41] | I think that we did. | 我想是的 |
[17:45] | We totally have to get that brown dipping sauce. | 我们也得那些棕色的酱汁 |
[17:47] | I thought the red sauce was,like,awesome. | 我认为要红色那个,非常棒 |
[17:49] | My god,were you born without taste buds? | 天, 你天生没有味蕾吗? |
[17:54] | what? | 什么? |
[17:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:03] | coming up, | 现在下一条新闻 |
[18:03] | are there snakes living in your walls? | 有蛇住在你们墙里面吗? |
[18:06] | The answer may surprise you… | 答案可能会吓到你… |
[18:07] | after the break. | 休息后揭晓 |
[18:16] | man,you know something? | 伙计, 你知道吗? |
[18:17] | Stuart’s my new hero. | Stuart是我的新英雄 |
[18:18] | If that dude can bag a nine, | 如果那家伙能娶一个可以打9分的 |
[18:21] | I got to be able to bag,like,a 16. | 那我就可以找到16分的 |
[18:23] | What’s a 16? | 16分是什么? |
[18:25] | Those two eights right over there. | 那边两个8分的加起来 |
[18:30] | Hi Ted. | 嗨 Ted |
[18:30] | Claudia Claudia. | |
[18:32] | We just wanted to get a picture with the woman who almost ended our relationship. | 我们想和那位差点让我们分手的女士合影 |
[18:36] | where is she? | 她在哪? |
[18:39] | she couldn’t make it. | 她没来 |
[18:43] | what’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[18:45] | plan a wedding. | 去策划一个婚礼 |
[18:46] | You’ll see. | 你就知道了 |
[18:51] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[18:53] | That’s how it’s supposed to be. | 应该那要才对 |
[18:54] | That right there. | 就那样 |
[18:56] | Easy,simple. | 容易, 简单 |
[18:58] | It’s just not like that with Robin. | 和Robin一起就不能那样 |
[19:01] | It’s not easy,and on some level, | 一点也不容易, 某种程度上来说 |
[19:03] | it has to just be easy. | 应该是很容易的 |
[19:06] | Speaking of easy… | 说道容易… |
[19:08] | bridesmaids,Ted. | 伴娘们, Ted |
[19:09] | Bridesmaids. | 伴娘们 |
[19:11] | By the way,I almost forgot. | 顺便说下, 我差点忘了 |
[19:13] | We found this. | 我们找到这个 |
[19:20] | I didn’t check “plus one.” | 我没有填 “带嘉宾” |
[19:22] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:23] | Of course,I was right. | 当然, 我是对的 |
[19:26] | I’m single. | 我单身 |
[19:28] | Maybe that’s just who I am. | 可能这就是我 |
[19:30] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[19:31] | I like being single. | 我喜欢单身 |
[19:32] | Being single’s the best. | 单身很好 |
[19:33] | stay out as late as you want. | 想在外面待多晚都行 |
[19:35] | Answer to no one. | 不用对谁交代 |
[19:36] | The whole world full of endless possibilities. | 整个世界充满着无穷的可能性 |
[19:38] | Never having to go to a farmer’s market. | 永远不用去农贸市场 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:46] | doing some math here. | 来点算术 |
[19:48] | Table six has got three bridesmaids: | 6号桌有3个伴娘 |
[19:49] | An eight,an eight,and a seven. | 8分, 8分, 和一个7分 |
[19:52] | I am willing to give you one of the eights, | 我很乐意给你一个8分的 |
[19:54] | lowering myself to a 15, | 让我降低到15分 |
[19:56] | which means you owe me… | 这表示你欠我… |
[19:58] | so there we were, | 这就是我们 |
[20:00] | two single guys, | 两个单身的家伙 |
[20:01] | doing our usual single-guy thing. | 做着普通单身该做的事情 |
[20:04] | For whatever reason, | 因为某种原因 |
[20:04] | I had let myself believe that this night would be a turning point, | 我让自己相信那晚是我的一个转折点 |
[20:08] | that this was the night my life | 今晚我的生活 |
[20:10] | my real life | 我真正的生活 |
[20:10] | would finally begin. | 即将开始 |
[20:12] | The funny thing is… | 可笑的是… |
[20:14] | I wasn’t totally wrong. | 我没完全错 |
[20:22] | because that night was just beginning. | 因为那晚才刚开始 |