时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 13 | |
[00:13] | Kids,in life there are a lot of big romantic moments. | 孩子们, 生活中有很多浪漫的时刻 |
[00:16] | And they make life worth living | 这让生活更精彩 |
[00:18] | but here’s the problem: | 但问题是 |
[00:19] | Moments pass, | 浪漫过后 |
[00:21] | and lurking just around the corner from those moments | 潜伏在角落里的是个满面胡子残酷的 |
[00:23] | is a cruel,unshaven bastard named reality. | 名叫现实的家伙 |
[00:27] | And so,back in 2006, | 那么, 回溯到2006年 |
[00:30] | on the night of Claudia and Stuart’s wedding, | Claudia和Stuart婚礼的那个晚上 |
[00:32] | reality was the enemy. | 现实就是敌人 |
[00:35] | The Peace Corps? | (美国的)和平队? |
[00:37] | I ship out tomorrow two years. | 我明天出航 时间两年 |
[00:40] | You know,some people say the Peace Corps is the most noble thing a person can do. | 你知道, 有些人说参加和平队是一个人能做的最高尚的事 |
[00:44] | To those people,I say,”is it?” | 对这些人, 我会问 “是吗?” |
[00:46] | And usually they say,”yes,it is.” | 一般他们会答 “对, 是的” |
[00:49] | Barney,they are so right. | Barney, 他们是对的 |
[00:51] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我希望我也能做点什么 |
[00:53] | Oh Tanya… | 噢 Tanya… |
[00:55] | I’m so glad you said that. | 我很高兴你能这么说 |
[00:57] | This wasn’t how I’d thought the night would turn out. | 这不是我预期的的一晚 |
[01:01] | This was finally supposed to be my big moment with Robin. | 今晚应该是我和Robin共渡的浪漫时刻 |
[01:04] | But then reality came along. | 但是现实随后而来 |
[01:06] | Robin got called up last minute to anchor the 11:00 news. | Robin在最后一分钟被叫去代播11点新闻 |
[01:10] | It was her big break. | 那是她事业的大突破 |
[01:12] | And I went to the wedding stag. | 我只好一个人去婚礼 |
[01:14] | Then, when I least expected it… | 然后, 当我期待着至少… |
[01:27] | where the hell did you disappear to last night? | 你昨晚干嘛去了? |
[01:30] | I had the most amazing night ever. | 我渡过了最难忘的一晚 |
[01:33] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 |
[01:33] | That cake. | 那蛋糕 |
[01:34] | Best cake I ever had. | 是我吃过的最棒的蛋糕 |
[01:36] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[01:36] | My stomach was,like,”hey,bro,” | 我的胃象在说 “嘿, 伙计” |
[01:38] | I don’t know what you’re eating, | 不知道你在吃什么 |
[01:39] | cause I don’t have any eyes, | 因为我没长眼睛 |
[01:40] | but it’s basically awesome, | 但是这真的很棒 |
[01:41] | so keep sending it down gullet alley.” | 多送点来食管” |
[01:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:44] | My stomach was,like, | 我的胃像在说 |
[01:45] | “girlfriend,we don’t always get along, but that cake…” | “女朋友, 我们不是一直相处的和睦 但那蛋糕…” |
[01:48] | Lily Lily. | |
[01:50] | right. | 对了 |
[01:51] | “Most amazing night ever,” and go. | “有史来最美妙的一晚” 说吧 |
[01:54] | You know,I should tell you,I have a rule. | 你知道, 我得告诉你, 我有个原则 |
[01:56] | I never hook up at weddings. | 我向来不在婚礼上找伴 |
[01:59] | I’m guessing you haven’t always had this rule. | 我猜你不是一直都坚守原则 |
[02:01] | here’s the thing,those big romantic moments, | 因为, 这些浪漫时刻 |
[02:04] | they’re great when they happen, | 经历的时候很棒 |
[02:06] | but they’re not real. | 但它们并不现实 |
[02:07] | Exactly,exactly,like,like just now, | 是啊, 是啊,就像,就像,现在 |
[02:10] | when I saw you doing the chicken dance out there, | 当我看见你在那边跳小鸡舞时 |
[02:11] | I’m not gonna lie to you, | 我不会说谎骗你 |
[02:13] | big time thunderbolt. | 当时我象被电闪了 |
[02:14] | You should see me tap dance. | 你应该看我跳踢踏舞 |
[02:16] | You’d be down on bended knee. | 你会跪地哀求 |
[02:18] | Sadly not out of character. | 还好没有疯狂 |
[02:20] | But I know now it’s just a mirage. | 但我知道这只是幻觉 |
[02:22] | Wedding goggles. | 婚礼幻视 |
[02:24] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[02:25] | And that,in a nutshell, | 所以, 简单的说 |
[02:26] | is why I’m not putting the moves on you. | 这就是为什么我不会对你采取进一步行动 |
[02:27] | This isn’t the moves? | 现在这不是你的行动吗? |
[02:29] | What,you… | 什么, 你… |
[02:29] | you think this is the moves? | 你觉得这是吗? |
[02:30] | Believe me,you’d know the moves. | 相信我, 你知道什么是真正的行动 |
[02:32] | People ten tables away would know the moves. | 那么10桌外的人们也知道了 |
[02:35] | that’s too bad. | 这太糟了 |
[02:36] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 |
[02:38] | You know,I think… | 你知道, 我认为… |
[02:40] | I have a solution. | 我有解决办法 |
[02:41] | Interested. | 有意思 |
[02:42] | And to preface this, | 首先 |
[02:44] | we’re not gonna sleep together tonight. | 我们今晚不会上床 |
[02:46] | Less interested. | 没那么有趣了 |
[02:48] | go ahead. | 继续 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:50] | So the thing that always screws it up is the next day. | 所以一般搞砸的会是第二次见面 |
[02:53] | Right? | 是吗? |
[02:55] | So… | 那么… |
[02:55] | why don’t we just cut that part out? | 为什么我们不直接把那部分去掉呢? |
[02:58] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是? |
[02:59] | I’m saying,I’m here,you’re here, | 我是说, 我在这儿, 你也在这儿 |
[03:02] | this is a big romantic wedding | 这是个盛大的婚礼 |
[03:04] | why don’t we just dance and have a great time, | 为什么我们不跳跳舞共渡美妙时光 |
[03:08] | and then when it’s over, never see each other again. | 然后结束后 不要再见面 |
[03:13] | Unless… | 除非… |
[03:13] | no. No unless. | 不 没有除非 |
[03:15] | No e-mails,no phone numbers,not even names. | 不留e-mail, 不留电话甚至不留姓名 |
[03:19] | Tonight we will make a memory that will never be tarnished. | 今晚我们将有一个永不磨灭的回忆 |
[03:24] | And then… | 然后… |
[03:26] | when we’re old and gray, | 当我们老去时 |
[03:28] | we’ll look back on this night | 回想今晚 |
[03:29] | and it’ll be perfect. | 将是完美的一晚 |
[03:36] | Okay,I’m in. | 好吧, 我参加 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:37] | I guess,what,we’ll need fake names? | 我想, 我们得有假名? |
[03:41] | you can call me Buttercup. | 你可以叫我奶油花 |
[03:43] | Pleased to meet you,Buttercup. | 很高兴认识你, 奶油花 |
[03:45] | I’m… Lando Calrissian. | 我叫… Lando Calrissian (星战里面的赌徒无赖) |
[03:49] | this is kind of exciting. | 这有点让人激动 |
[03:50] | Our names will forever be shrouded… | 我们的名字会永远… |
[03:51] | Ted,Ted,Ted Ted,Ted,Ted. | |
[03:52] | Look,I got a bridesmaid. | 看, 我钓到了个伴娘 |
[03:53] | Ted,look,look,Ted,the second hottest bridesmaid. | Ted, 看, 看, Ted, 第二辣的伴娘 |
[03:55] | Ted,look. | Ted,看 |
[03:56] | See ya,Ted. | 再见咯,Ted |
[04:00] | So,I’m Ted. | 恩,我是Ted. |
[04:02] | Victoria Victoria. | |
[04:04] | But no last names. | 不要说姓 |
[04:04] | No last names. | 不说姓 |
[04:08] | what is wrong with you? | 你有问题啊? |
[04:10] | Dude,that is just,like… | 伙计, 那就象… |
[04:12] | a weenie-ass idea. | 个烂点子 |
[04:14] | No,it was awesome | 不, 那很棒 |
[04:16] | I had a great night, | 我有个很棒的夜晚 |
[04:16] | I’m never gonna see her again, | 我再也不会见到她 |
[04:17] | and there’s no way to ruin it. | 没人能破坏那一晚 |
[04:19] | Ted,how do I explain this to you? | Ted, 我该怎么跟你说? |
[04:22] | Last night I ate the best cake of my life. | 昨晚我吃了这辈子吃过最好吃的蛋糕 |
[04:24] | Now,you think I’m gonna let that cake out of my life? | 现在, 你想让我再也吃不到了吗? |
[04:26] | Hell,no.I’m gonna find out what bakery made that cake, | 天, 不要 我要找到是谁做的那蛋糕 |
[04:28] | and then I’m gonna get some more cake. | 然后我要弄多点蛋糕来 |
[04:30] | That cake really got to you? | 那蛋糕真的很吸引你? |
[04:32] | It haunts me. | 它勾引我 |
[04:35] | So,what happened next? | 恩, 后来怎么了? |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:38] | Ground rules have been established. | 基本规则已经建立了 |
[04:40] | Now let’s see some of these moves I’ve heard so much about. | 现在让我看看你说了那么多的行动怎么进行 |
[04:50] | Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等,等等 |
[04:52] | Let’s do all the single ladies in this joint a big favor and steal the bouquet. | 我们来做所有单身女性都想在婚礼上干的偷走花球 |
[04:56] | Yes,but we’ll need… | 好, 但我们得… |
[04:58] | a diversion. | 分散大家注意力 |
[05:00] | kiss! | 接吻! |
[05:01] | Kiss! Kiss,come on! | 吻! 吻, 来一个! |
[05:03] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 接吻! 接吻! 接吻! |
[05:05] | Go,go,go,go,go,go,go. | 走, 走, 快走 |
[05:06] | So that’s what happened to the bouquet. | 那就是花球的下落 |
[05:09] | You know,good for Victoria. | 你知道, Victoria干的好 |
[05:11] | It’s such an evil tradition. | 真是邪恶的传统 |
[05:14] | You’re not gonna do it at your wedding? | 你不会在你的婚礼上抛花球? |
[05:15] | Hell,I’m gonna take that flower-grenade | 天, 我要拿起那束花弹 |
[05:17] | and chuck it into the crowd and scream, | 甩到人群里然后大叫 |
[05:19] | “crawl for it,bitches!” | “爬过来抢吧, 婊子们!” |
[05:22] | That’s just what girls do. | 那就是女孩们想做的 |
[05:24] | So,where’d you guys go? | 那么, 你们两去哪了? |
[05:36] | very nice. Yeah? | 很不错 是吗? |
[05:40] | Okay,I don’t really know how to tap dance. | 好吧, 我其实不知道怎么跳踢踏舞 |
[05:42] | I couldn’t tell. | 我也分不出来 |
[05:43] | Really. | 真的 |
[05:46] | it’s too bad you’re not gonna get some tonight. | 今晚我们不能怎么样太遗憾了 |
[05:50] | if I wanted some,I could get some. | 如果我想, 我就能 |
[05:51] | No,you couldn’t. | 不, 你不能 |
[05:53] | You’re a dude. | 你是个男人 |
[05:55] | – I could get some. – You could totally get some. | – 我能干什么 – 你完全能干点什么 |
[06:02] | We’re not gonna kiss tonight. | 我们今晚不能接吻 |
[06:06] | if if we kiss, | 如果 如果我们接吻了 |
[06:08] | all of this becomes real. | 所有这些都会变的现实 |
[06:09] | You you might use too much tongue. | 你 你可能舌头伸太长 |
[06:12] | I might not use enough. | 我可能伸的不够长 |
[06:13] | And then suddenly,poof,spell’s broken. | 然后突然,这些被破坏 |
[06:15] | I will use exactly the right amount of tongue. | 我舌头在你嘴里会用的恰倒好处的 |
[06:20] | Okay,how about this? | 好吧, 这样怎么样? |
[06:23] | The best part of any first kiss is the lead-up to it. | 任何初吻的最棒部分都是引发的过程 |
[06:28] | The moment right before the lips touch. | 嘴唇接触到的前一刻 |
[06:30] | It’s like a big drumroll. | 就象前奏锣鼓 |
[06:34] | So… | 所以… |
[06:36] | how about tonight, | 今晚 |
[06:37] | we just stick with the drumroll? | 我们只进行到前奏怎么样? |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | But we can’t kiss. | 但我们不能接吻 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | A drumroll? | 前奏锣鼓? |
[07:07] | That’s it | 对 |
[07:08] | so,what,you just… | 所以, 那, 你就… |
[07:09] | you said good night,came home and… | 你就说晚安, 回家… |
[07:12] | performed a drum solo? | 独自敲鼓? |
[07:15] | Ted,you’re such a doof! | Ted, 你这个蠢家伙! |
[07:17] | I mean,this girl sounds amazing. | 我是说, 这女孩听起来那么棒 |
[07:19] | She was completely amazing. | 她确实很棒 |
[07:21] | She was amazing and funny, | 她还很幽默 |
[07:23] | and we connected on every level, | 我们很合拍 |
[07:25] | and I’m never gonna see her again. | 而且我们再也不会见面了 |
[07:29] | Damn it,I have to see her again! | 该死, 我得再见到她! |
[07:30] | Yes! Yes! | 对! 对! |
[07:32] | So let’s get to work,man. | 行动起来吧, 兄弟 |
[07:33] | What else do you know about her? | 关于她你还知道什么? |
[07:34] | Nothing.Her name’s Victoria | 什么也没了 她叫Victoria |
[07:35] | that’s all I got. | 这就是全部我知道的 |
[07:37] | Wait,Claudia,Claudia would know. | 等下, Claudia, Claudia知道 |
[07:39] | Claudia’s on her honeymoon. | Claudia正在渡蜜月 |
[07:40] | She’ll be back in two weeks,call her then. | 她两周后会回来 那时候打给她 |
[07:42] | Yes,two weeks. | 好, 两周 |
[07:43] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:44] | I’m calling her now. | 我现在就打给她 |
[07:45] | No,Ted,you don’t mess with a honeymoon. | 别, Ted, 你不会去搞砸蜜月的 |
[07:48] | come on,dude. | 来吧, 伙计 |
[07:49] | Ask her about the cake. | 问下她蛋糕 |
[07:53] | Ted? Ted? | |
[07:54] | Hey,Claudia! | 嘿,Claudia! |
[07:55] | Great wedding,beautiful toast,touching stuff. | 盛大的婚礼, 美妙的祝酒词, 美味的食物 |
[07:58] | How’s the honeymoon? | 蜜月怎么样? |
[07:59] | Listen,I’m calling because last night I met this girl, | 听着, 我打电话是因为昨晚我遇到一个女孩 |
[08:01] | and I was wondering if you had… | 我在想你是否知道… |
[08:03] | you have got to be freaking kidding me! | 你在开我玩笑吧! |
[08:06] | here we go. | 又来了 |
[08:07] | 24 hours ago,you were begging… | 24小时前, 你还求我… |
[08:09] | begging me to bring some other girl to my wedding, | 求我带另个女孩参加我婚礼 |
[08:12] | and now, | 现在 |
[08:12] | you’re over her? | 你就和她分了? |
[08:14] | I’ve moved on? | 我向前走了? |
[08:16] | What was her name? | 她叫什么? |
[08:17] | Is it my fat cousin Lindsay? | 是我的胖堂妹Lindsay吗? |
[08:18] | Don’t be embarrassed,she has pretty eyes. | 别觉得尴尬 她眼睛很美 |
[08:20] | no. | 不是 |
[08:21] | Her name was Victoria. | 她叫Victoria |
[08:22] | I don’t know her last name. | 我不知道她姓什么 |
[08:24] | lucky for you, | 幸运的是 |
[08:25] | I know that guest list backwards and forwards. | 我知道嘉宾名单上的每一个人 |
[08:27] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:29] | Unlucky for you, | 不幸的是 |
[08:30] | there was no Victoria at my wedding. | 我婚礼上没有叫Victoria的人 |
[08:31] | Goodbye,Ted. | 再见, Ted |
[08:38] | There was no Victoria at the wedding. | 婚礼上没有叫Victoria的 |
[08:40] | Maybe she used a second fake name. | 可能她用了第二个假名 |
[08:43] | she’s good, | 她真行 |
[08:44] | she’s very good. | 她真是行啊 |
[08:45] | Maybe she was ghost. | 也许她是个幽灵 |
[08:47] | That’s why she didn’t want to kiss you | 这就是为什么她不吻你 |
[08:49] | because you’d just pass right through her and feel really cold for a second. | 因为你会穿过她的身体感觉到一丝凉意 |
[08:52] | my god,I just had a great idea for a screenplay. | 我的天, 我刚想出了个绝妙的剧本 |
[08:54] | Marshall… Marshall… | |
[08:55] | she was not a ghost! | 她不是幽灵! |
[08:56] | I know that she wasn’t a ghost. | 我知道她不是幽灵 |
[08:58] | She picked up a bouquet,proving she had corporeal form. | 她把花球拿起来了,说明她有肉体 |
[09:02] | Wait,wait! | 等等! |
[09:02] | She was sitting across from a couple of bridesmaids. | 她坐在伴娘的对面 |
[09:04] | She must’ve been at their table. | 她一定在那桌 |
[09:05] | Maybe they know who she was. | 也许她们知道她是谁 |
[09:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:06] | So how do we get in touch with the bridesmaids? | 所以我们怎么找到伴娘呢? |
[09:12] | this better be good | 这太棒了 |
[09:13] | I am about to enter Nirvana. | 我快飞上天堂了 |
[09:15] | By the way,I should get you Nirvana’s phone number. | 顺便说下, 我应该给你涅磐的电话 |
[09:16] | She gives a great massage. | 她按摩太棒了 |
[09:18] | Say what?! | 说什么?! |
[09:18] | Barney! Barney! | |
[09:21] | I know the house rules. | 我知道这的规矩 |
[09:22] | Es un chiste! Es un chiste! | |
[09:24] | Listen,Barney, | 听着, Barney |
[09:25] | I saw you talking to that bridesmaid last night. | 我看见你昨晚和个伴娘一起 |
[09:27] | Did you happen to get her phone number? | 你有没拿到她电话? |
[09:29] | You know I did. | 你知道我有 |
[09:30] | Great! | 太棒了! |
[09:31] | I’m gonna need you to call her for me. | 我要你为我给她打电话 |
[09:32] | You know I won’t. | 不知道我不会 |
[09:35] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[09:36] | Because we just hooked up last night. | 因为我们只是昨晚一起 |
[09:38] | I can’t call the girl the next day. | 我不会第二天就给她打电话 |
[09:40] | I have to wait at least,like… | 我得等到至少, 大概… |
[09:42] | forever. | 永远 |
[09:43] | Oh,snap! Never gonna call her. | 噢 咔嚓! 永远也不打给她 |
[09:45] | Besides,she thinks I’m on my way to India. | 而且, 她以为我在去印度的路上 |
[09:47] | come on,Barney,it’s for a good cause, | 拜托, Barney, 这次理由很充分 |
[09:51] | Ted going all castrati over yet another girl is exactly not a good cause. | Ted搞砸了那么多次和女孩一起,这绝对不是个好理由 |
[09:56] | Sorry,buddy,I wish I could help you, my hands are tied. | 抱歉, 兄弟,我希望我能帮你但我的手被绑住了 |
[09:58] | wait | 等等 |
[09:58] | that was last night. | 那是昨晚 |
[10:02] | okay,Barney,I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. | 好吧, Barney, 我来告诉你我会做什么 |
[10:04] | You make this call and I will go with you to Foxy Boxing. | 你打这个电话我就和你一起去看女子拳击 |
[10:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的。 |
[10:11] | But you always said the Foxy Boxing girls were neither foxy not good at boxing. | 但你老是说女子拳击既没吸引力也打的不好 |
[10:15] | I’m ready to be proven wrong. | 我准备好去证明我是错的 |
[10:17] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[10:18] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:18] | Dial. | 打吧 |
[10:20] | Tanya,turns out I don’t leave for the Peace Corps till tomorrow. | Tanya, 事实证明知道明天我才参加和平队 |
[10:24] | Yeah,I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[10:25] | It sucks. | 很糟糕 |
[10:25] | Just one fewer day I get to help people. | 我去帮助人的日子又少了一天 |
[10:28] | Anyway,this girl,any idea who she was? | 无论如何, 这女孩 知道她是谁吗? |
[10:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:32] | What kind of shoes was sh… | 她穿什么样的鞋… |
[10:33] | no,Tanya,he’s a dude. | 不, Tanya, 他是个男的 |
[10:35] | He’s not gonna know what kind of shoes she was wearing. | 他不会注意她穿什么样的鞋 |
[10:37] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[10:38] | come on. | 拜托 |
[10:43] | So what do you want to do next? | 接下来想做什么? |
[10:45] | don’t think. | 别考虑 |
[10:45] | First thing that comes into your mind. | 脑海里浮现出的第一件事 |
[10:49] | hold… | 拿着… |
[10:50] | this… | 这个… |
[10:51] | and this… | 还有这个… |
[10:56] | Oh There she goes. | 噢 她真厉害 |
[10:58] | Apparently she was wearing brown shoes… | 显然她穿着棕色… |
[11:02] | …with little snowflakes on them. | …上面装饰着雪花 |
[11:06] | Yeah they do sound cute. | 是啊 听起来是很可爱 |
[11:09] | Any idea who…? | 知道是谁…? |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[11:13] | you take ca… | 你保重… |
[11:14] | what’s…? | 什么…? |
[11:15] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[11:18] | I’m shipping out pretty early, | 我明天很早就要起航 |
[11:19] | so I won’t be able to stay over, | 所以我大概不能过夜了 |
[11:20] | but,yeah,sure,I’d love to. | 但,耶,当然 我很乐意 |
[11:22] | Okay. I’ll talk to you later. | 好的 晚点找你 |
[11:24] | Sorry,Ted,I won’t be able to make foxy Boxing tonight. | 抱歉, Ted,我今晚不能去看女子拳击了 |
[11:26] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:27] | Okay,let’s not lose hope. | 好吧, 别灰心 |
[11:29] | We’ll call the hotel. | 我们打到酒店去 |
[11:31] | Maybe she was staying there. | 也许她还在那 |
[11:32] | We’ll have them check the registry for anyone named Victoria. | 我们可以让他们查下入住名单看有么叫Victoria的 |
[11:35] | Or maybe she goes by Vicky or Tori… | 也许她叫Vicky或者Tori… |
[11:37] | or Ictor. | 或者Ictor |
[11:40] | She probably doesn’t go by “Ictor.” | 她当然不叫Ictor |
[11:44] | No,you know what? | 不, 你知道吗? |
[11:45] | This is fate. | 这就是命运 |
[11:46] | I am never supposed to see this girl again. | 我再也见不到那女孩了 |
[11:48] | That was the whole point of the night. | 这就是昨晚的重点 |
[11:49] | I have just been saved from myself. | 我注定一个人 |
[11:51] | Let’s drink many beers. | 我们来狂饮吧 |
[11:52] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:54] | And I thought that was the end of it. | 我以为就那样结束了 |
[11:55] | But then… | 但是后来… |
[12:02] | There’s the anchor lady! | 嘿 我们的女主持人! |
[12:04] | How was it? | 主持的怎么样? |
[12:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:05] | Why don’t you ask the new substitute weend anchor? | 为什么不问问新来的代打女主持? |
[12:08] | Robin? Robin? | |
[12:09] | Thanks,Robin! | 谢谢, Robin! |
[12:09] | It was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[12:10] | Back to you,Robin. | 支持你, Robin |
[12:12] | Congrats! | 恭喜! |
[12:13] | That’s so cool! | 太酷了! |
[12:14] | I felt really bad bailing on Ted,though. | 但我对放了Ted鸽子感到很抱歉 |
[12:16] | don’t even worry about it. | 不用担心了 |
[12:18] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[12:19] | and then Lily told her the whole story, | 然后Lily告诉了她整个故事 |
[12:21] | right down to the brown shoes with the little snowflakes on them. | 包括她穿的棕色带着雪花装饰的鞋 |
[12:24] | And by the end of it… | 然后最后… |
[12:27] | what? | 什么? |
[12:29] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[12:33] | You know who she is? | 你知道她是谁? |
[12:35] | But you weren’t even at the wedding. | 但你甚至没有参加婚礼 |
[12:37] | Actually,I kind of… was. | 事实上, 某种程度上… 我参加了 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么? |
[12:42] | after the newscast, | 新闻结束后 |
[12:43] | I was so excited I decided to surprise Ted by going to the reception. | 我很激动 决定去婚礼给Ted一个惊喜 |
[13:00] | damn it! | 该死! |
[13:01] | stop it! | 别哭! |
[13:03] | what the hell! | 到底怎么了! |
[13:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:06] | You okay in there? | 你还好吧? |
[13:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:10] | just allergies or something. | 只是过敏或者别的什么 |
[13:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:15] | Listen,do you… | 听着, 你… |
[13:17] | want to come and cry out here? | 想出来放声大哭吗? |
[13:19] | I’ve been told I’m an excellent hugger. | 我被告知是个不错的安慰者 |
[13:21] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | but I don’t actually cry in front of people or… | 但我不会在人前哭泣… |
[13:27] | cry at all,for that matter. | 或者根本不会为了这种事哭 |
[13:30] | man,it’s gross. | 天, 好恶心 |
[13:33] | Does everyone snot up this much when they cry? | 每个人哭的时候都会流那么多鼻涕吗? |
[13:36] | you’re speaking to a fellow snotter. | 你在和一个同样的鼻涕虫说话 |
[13:41] | so,why are you crying? | 恩, 你为什么哭? |
[13:43] | Because you have feelings for Ted. | 因为你喜欢Ted |
[13:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[13:48] | Okay,what is wrong with the two of you! | 好了, 你们两个到底怎么了! |
[13:51] | Seriously! | 说真的! |
[13:52] | He likes you and you like him. | 他喜欢你你喜欢他 |
[13:54] | And j…j…just be together! | 那就在一起就好了! |
[13:56] | Cheese louise! | 我的天那! |
[13:57] | Happiness is not that difficult! | 幸福没那么困难吧! |
[13:59] | Look,okay,yes. | 听着, 好吧, 是的 |
[14:00] | I cried in the bathroom and that… | 我在卫生间里哭而且… |
[14:02] | was weird. | 那很怪 |
[14:03] | But that doesn’t mean I’m in love with the guy. | 但并不表示我喜欢上了那家伙 |
[14:06] | The fact is,I…I don’t know how I feel. | 事实是, 我 我不知道我的感觉 |
[14:09] | Yes,you do! | 不, 你知道! |
[14:10] | Seeing him with someone else and crying about it? | 看见他和别人在一起然后哭泣? |
[14:12] | Guess what? | 猜怎样? |
[14:13] | That’s how you feel. | 这就是你有感觉 |
[14:14] | That is nothing but how you feel. | 这绝对就是你有感觉 |
[14:18] | Okay,fine. | 好了, 好吧 |
[14:19] | I have feelings for him. Happy? | 我对他有感觉 高兴了? |
[14:21] | Kinda,yeah. | 可以说, 是啊 |
[14:24] | But it doesn’t change anything. | 但这并不能改变什么 |
[14:26] | I still don’t want to get married and he’s still…Ted. | 我还是不想结婚他仍然是… Ted |
[14:31] | What I should do is just tell him who Victoria is so he can be happy. | 我要做的就是告诉他谁是Victoria让他开心 |
[14:35] | Or you could tell him that you’re into him and then you could both be happy. | 或者你告诉他你喜欢他,然后你们两个都开心了 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna go find him. | 我现在去找他 |
[14:42] | wait | 等下 |
[14:44] | which one are you going to tell him? | 你要告诉他哪一个? |
[14:47] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[14:49] | And here’s the most amazing part | 然后就是最精彩的部分了 |
[14:51] | because I told her I’d converted all my money to India dollars, | 因为我告诉他我把所有的钱都换成印度币了 |
[14:54] | she gave me 50 bucks to take a cab to the airport. | 她就给了我50块坐计程车去机场 |
[14:57] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[14:58] | I just got paid for sex. | 我靠做爱挣钱了 |
[15:01] | I really should give this money to the Peace Corps. | 我真的该把这钱捐给和平队 |
[15:02] | They’ve done so much for me lately. | 他们最近为我做了这么多好事 |
[15:04] | Hi,guys. | 嗨, 伙计们 |
[15:07] | Ted,can I talk to you outside for a second? | Ted, 我能和你在外面聊几句吗? |
[15:09] | sure. | 当然 |
[15:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:12] | I,I have to tell you something. | 我, 我有事得告诉你 |
[15:15] | just get it. | 接电话吧 |
[15:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:18] | Ted? Ted? | |
[15:19] | It’s Stuart. | 我是Stuart |
[15:20] | My lovely bride would like to say something to you. | 我可爱的新娘有话对你说 |
[15:27] | Ted… Ted… | |
[15:29] | I’m sorry I hung up on you earlier. | 很抱歉我之前挂你电话 |
[15:32] | My new husband, | 我的新婚丈夫 |
[15:33] | and the vodka cranberry, | 还有草莓伏特加 |
[15:35] | which cost $10.50 at the freakin’ airport bar… | 在鬼机场花了$10.50… |
[15:39] | when is this plane going to board?! | 这航班什么时候才开始登机啊?! |
[15:41] | Sweet pea? | 小甜豆? |
[15:45] | …have helped me realize that | …让我意识到 |
[15:46] | sometimes I can act like a crazy person, | 有时候我象个疯子 |
[15:50] | and I don’t want my new husband to think I’m a crazy person. | 我不想我的丈夫认为我是个疯子 |
[15:54] | It’s fine,Claudia,don’t worry about it. | 没事, Claudia, 别担心 |
[15:57] | Marshall wanted to know where you guys got that cake. | Marshall想知道你们在哪买的蛋糕 |
[16:00] | The cake? | 蛋糕? |
[16:03] | Why don’t you take this? | 把这个拿着? |
[16:06] | Sounds like you could use it. | 似乎你比较需要 |
[16:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | you’re very sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[16:11] | So are you a friend of the bride or groom? | 你是新娘还是新郎的朋友? |
[16:14] | We got it at this little bakery downtown. | 我们在市区一个小面包房买的 |
[16:16] | Actually neither. | 事实上都不是 |
[16:17] | It’s called the Buttercup Bakery. | 叫奶油花面包房 |
[16:19] | Pleased to meet you,Buttercup. | 很高兴认识你, 奶油花 |
[16:21] | I made the cake. | 我是做蛋糕的 |
[16:25] | She made the cake. | 她是做蛋糕的 |
[16:32] | Buttercup Bakery…she wasn’t on the guest list because she wasn’t a guest.She made the cake | 奶油花面包房…她不在嘉宾名单上是因为她不是嘉宾,她是做蛋糕的 |
[16:37] | She made that cake?Ted,this is the girl. | 她做的蛋糕?Ted, 就是她了 |
[16:41] | You got to marry her. | 你得娶了她 |
[16:43] | Today. | 就今天 |
[16:43] | She has to move in with us. | 她得搬来和我们一起住 |
[16:45] | I’m going down to that bakery. | 我现在就去那个面包房 |
[16:46] | No,no. Don’t do it. | 别, 别 别去 |
[16:47] | Baby,what are you talking about?! | 宝贝, 你在说什么呢?! |
[16:50] | all day long you been busting my apple-bag about finding this girl. | 整天你都在帮忙想办法找那个女孩 |
[16:53] | I-I just think that… | 我 我只是在想… |
[16:55] | that maybe she’s not that into you. | 也许她不是那么喜欢你 |
[16:57] | And-and that’s why she didn’t give you her number. | 这就是为什么她没有给你留电话 |
[17:01] | Robin? Robin? | |
[17:02] | Care to chime in with anything? | 有什么补充的吗? |
[17:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:08] | Ted… Ted… | |
[17:12] | go get her. | 去找她吧 |
[17:14] | Going. | 去吧 |
[17:15] | Getting. | 去找她 |
[17:15] | Ted,oh,my,gosh,I love this moment. | Ted, 噢, 我的天, 我喜欢这一刻 |
[17:17] | You know why? Cause I’m going to say it, | 知道为什么吗? 因我要说 |
[17:18] | and this time,you’re actually going to say yes. | 这次, 你准备好说好了吗 |
[17:19] | You ready?You ready to say yes? | 准备好了吗? 准备好说好了吗? |
[17:20] | Ted,suit up. | Ted, 穿上礼服 |
[17:22] | Yes! | 好! |
[17:23] | no. | 不 |
[17:24] | come on! | 拜托! |
[17:27] | Guess we were gone a while. | 看起来我们离开有一会了 |
[17:29] | that’s too bad. | 这太可惜了 |
[17:31] | I was looking forward to one last dance. | 我很期待最后那支舞呢 |
[17:54] | why,yes,I am. | 为什么, 是啊, 我是 |
[17:55] | Sorry,I could tell what you were just thinking. | 抱歉, 我可以看出你在想什么 |
[17:58] | what was I just thinking? | 我刚在想什么? |
[18:00] | “Damn,he’s looking mighty fine in that tux.” | “该死, 他穿这礼服太棒了” |
[18:03] | you got me. | 你说对了 |
[18:04] | You are good. | 你真不错 |
[18:06] | You know,I don’t look like this every day. | 你知道, 我并不是每天都这样穿 |
[18:08] | On a real weekend, | 在现实的周末 |
[18:09] | the real Ted wears a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with bleach stains on it. | 现实里的Ted穿着牛仔裤和洗的发白的T恤 |
[18:13] | The real Ted sounds real sexy. | 现实里的Ted听起来很性感 |
[18:18] | Too bad I’ll never get to see it. | 我再也看不到你太可惜了 |
[18:25] | Buttercup Bakery. | 奶油花面包房 |
[18:26] | This is it. | 就这了 |
[18:27] | Good luck,dude. | 祝你好运, 伙计 |
[18:29] | Grab me a cupcake. | 给我弄块蛋糕来 |
[18:33] | Ted? Ted? | |
[18:34] | You still with us? | 你有听我们说吗? |
[18:48] | tell me your last name. | 告诉我你的姓 |
[18:53] | You know there’s one little flaw in our plan. | 你知道我们的计划里有点缺陷 |
[18:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[18:57] | I’m going to go home tonight with a lot of great memories | 我们会带着许多美好回忆 |
[18:59] | and one really sucky memory. | 和一个烂回忆回家 |
[19:03] | The memory of you walking out that door. | 那就是我看着你走掉的回忆 |
[19:09] | Hey,Ted. | 嘿,Ted |
[19:12] | Close your eyes… | 闭上眼… |
[19:15] | and count to five. | 数到5 |
[19:20] | 1… One… | |
[19:22] | 2… two… | |
[19:24] | 3… three… | |
[19:26] | 4… four… | |
[19:29] | 5 five. | |
[19:42] | And to our dying days | 直到我们死去 |
[19:43] | we’ll remember everything about that night as perfect. | 我们也会记得这个完美的夜晚 |
[19:49] | Maybe we both need that. | 也许我们都需要那样 |
[19:50] | I mean,so many things go wrong in life | 我是说, 生活里有那么多不如意 |
[19:52] | but this is the one thing that never will. | 但有一件永远不会被破坏 |
[19:54] | It will always… | 它将会… |
[19:57] | always be pure unadulterated awesome. | 永远纯净不被污染 |
[20:02] | And if I walk in there, | 但如果我走进那里 |
[20:03] | I’m robbing both of us… | 我就会把它夺走… |
[20:04] | the meter’s running,dude. | 出租车计费器还在走呢, 伙计 |
[20:05] | Crap or get off the pot. | 抓住机会 |
[20:07] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[20:32] | Oh,thank god. | 噢, 谢天谢地 |
[20:38] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 01 Episode 13 |