时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Kids,something you might not know about your uncle Marshall | 孩子们, 你们可能不了解Marshall叔叔 |
[00:05] | is that he’s always been good at games. | 他一直很善长玩游戏 |
[00:08] | I mean,unbeatable. | 我是说, 简直无敌 |
[00:09] | Gin! Gin! | |
[00:12] | Yahtzee! Yahtzee! | |
[00:14] | Poker! | 扑克! |
[00:16] | You don’t have to shout out “poker” when you win. | 你不需要在赢的时候叫唤”扑克” |
[00:18] | I know.It’s just fun to say. | 我知道 只是为了好玩 |
[00:21] | We all finally agreed Marshall should be running our game nights | 我们最后一致认为Marshall 应该主持我们的游戏之夜 |
[00:24] | instead of playing in them. | 而不是和我们一起玩 |
[00:25] | Which he took to mean, “invent your own game.” | 结果他理解成―― “发明自己的游戏” |
[00:28] | It’s called “Marsh-gammon.” | 就叫”胡诌沼泽” |
[00:31] | It combines all the best features of all the best games | 它包含了所有好游戏特征 |
[00:33] | Candyland,I never,Pictionary. | “糖果岛” “我从没” “智力游戏” |
[00:36] | – Backgammon,obviously. – No.Backgammon sucks. | – 还有双陆棋 – 不 双陆棋很烂 |
[00:39] | I took the only good part of backgammon,the “gammon”, | 我只取了其中的精华部分”胡诌” |
[00:41] | and I left the rest of it in the trash where it belongs. | 然后把剩下的丢回垃圾车 |
[00:45] | I’m so excited Victoria’s coming. | 我真高兴Victoria来了 |
[00:48] | I’going to go get another round. | 我去再拿点酒 |
[00:49] | Okay,I want to lay down some ground rules for tonight. | 好吧, 我想说点今晚的基本规则 |
[00:52] | Barney,I actually like Victoria…a lot, | Barney, 我很喜欢Victoria |
[00:55] | so don’t say anything embarrass… | 所以别说什么尴尬的话… |
[00:57] | don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[00:58] | And guys,I haven’t exactly told Victoria | 伙计们还有, 我没有告诉Victoria |
[01:01] | that I used to have a kind of thing for Robin, | 我曾经喜欢Robin |
[01:03] | so if we could just avoid the… | 所以我们要避免… |
[01:04] | well,well,well. How rich. | 嗯, 嗯, 嗯 多荒唐啊 |
[01:08] | You make me promise to be on my best behavior | 你要我在你女朋友面前 |
[01:10] | around your girlfriend, | 谨言慎行 |
[01:11] | yet,you have been lying to her since day one. | 但, 你从第一天就对她撒谎了 |
[01:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[01:16] | Hi.Leg Warehouse? | 嗨 义肢商店? |
[01:18] | Yeah,my friend Ted needs something to stand on. | 对, 我朋友Ted需要点东西站住脚 |
[01:20] | So,nothing for him to stand on? | 没有可以让他站住脚的东西吗? |
[01:22] | Okay,and thanks so much. | 好吧, 还是非常感谢 |
[01:24] | Ted,doesn’t Victoria deserve to know that | Ted, Victoria难道不应该知道 |
[01:27] | you once had the hots for Robin? | 你曾喜欢Robin吗? |
[01:29] | I have half a mind to tell the story of the re-return. | 我有点想把”回马枪”的故事讲出来了 |
[01:33] | No.I-I swore you to secrecy on that. | 别 我让你保证过的 |
[01:36] | Oh,I am smelling dirt. | 噢, 我嗅到了脏东西 |
[01:38] | What is the story of the re-return? | “回马枪”是什么? |
[01:40] | Nothing.It’s nothing. | 没什么 什么都不是 |
[01:41] | And speaking of digging up dirt, | 说到挖猛料 |
[01:43] | can I count on you two to behave around Victoria? | 你们能不能保证别为难Victoria? |
[01:45] | Us? What would we do? | 我们? 我们能做什么? |
[01:47] | Look,um,you guys have always been like the parents | 听着, 呃, 你们老是表现的像家长 |
[01:50] | that I still have and, | 我父母都还在 |
[01:51] | in fact,moved here to get away from. | 事实上, 我搬来这就是为了避开他们 |
[01:53] | However,could we skip the traditional interrogation | 无论如何, 我们今晚能跳过审问 |
[01:55] | of the new girlfriend tonight? | 新女朋友的惯例吗? |
[01:58] | – Fine. – Fine | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | – I should go help Robin. – Okay. | – 我去看看Robin – 好的 |
[02:05] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:06] | So,are you going to be okay hanging out with Victoria tonight? | 你今晚得和Victoria相处,你感觉还好吧? |
[02:10] | Oh,sure.She’s great. | 噢, 当然 她很不错 |
[02:12] | Oh,what? | 噢, 怎么? |
[02:13] | Because of the whole thing here I said I liked Ted? | 因为我说过我喜欢Ted吗? |
[02:15] | No.Victoria’s great. | 别 Victoria很不错 |
[02:16] | She’s fun,she’s free-spirited, she’s great. | 她很风趣, 她无拘无束 她很不错 |
[02:20] | I said,”she’s great” too many times,didn’t I? | 我说了”她很不错”太多次了吗, 是吗? |
[02:22] | You must really hate the bitch. | 你一定很讨厌那个贱人 |
[02:25] | but if you roll an even number | 但是如果你在薄荷糖森林附近 |
[02:27] | while adjacent to the peppermint forest, | 的时候掷了偶数 |
[02:29] | then you “Marshall out,”and all your chips go into the pot, | 那么你就”Marshall出局” 你所有的筹码都回到罐子里 |
[02:32] | and remember,if you ever ask the question “what?,” | 还有记住, 如果你说了”什么?” |
[02:36] | Then…you got to drink. | 那… 你就得罚酒 |
[02:38] | – Got it? – No,no… | – 懂了吗? – 别, 别… |
[02:41] | okay,okay,no,no,we’ll just start, you guys’ll pick it up. | 好吧, 好吧, 别, 别, 我们开始吧 你们很快就会了 |
[02:44] | Newbie goes first. | 新来的先掷 |
[02:45] | – Roll. – Okay. | – 掷 – 好吧 |
[02:47] | 3! Three! | |
[02:49] | You got autobiography. | 你的自述 |
[02:51] | Now,that’s where you have to answer a personal question | 现在, 你得真实的回答一个 |
[02:53] | about your dating life truthfully i n order to move on. | 关于你约会史的私人问题才能前进 |
[02:56] | Marshall,come on. | Marshall, 拜托 |
[02:57] | Hey,she’s the one who rolled a three. | 嘿, 是她自己掷了3的 |
[03:01] | Victoria Victoria,”have you ever cheated while in a relationship?” | “你曾经在一段感情里不忠吗?” |
[03:06] | Wow,good question. | 哇, 好问题 |
[03:08] | – Look,you don’t have to answer that. – It’s okay. | – 听着, 你不需要回答这问题 – 没事 |
[03:09] | Um,well,I was in a really crappy relationship in college, | 呃, 嗯,大学我曾陷入一段非常讨人厌的关系里 |
[03:15] | and I wound up kissing this guy at a party one night, | 在一晚的派对上我吻了他 |
[03:18] | and I felt terrible about it, | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[03:20] | so,I came clean,and we broke up. | 所以, 我去跟他说清楚然后分手了 |
[03:24] | Victoria,that was an honest and mature answer. | Victoria, 这是一个诚实而且成熟的答案 |
[03:27] | You may advance to the gumdrop mountains. | 你可以提前到达糖山 |
[03:31] | So Victoria,did you ever re-return to this guy? | 那么 Victoria,你有没有”回了又回”去找过那个家伙吗? |
[03:34] | What? | 什么? |
[03:35] | you said what, you got to drink! | 你说了”什么” 你得罚一杯! |
[03:39] | Oh,Barney,by the way, | 噢, Barney, 顺便说下 |
[03:40] | T went to a party in that new building on 82nd, | 我去过那幢82街新楼的一个派对 |
[03:42] | and the host said she knew you. | 主人说她认识你 |
[03:44] | What is her name? | 她叫什么来的? |
[03:46] | Shannon?!Shannon,Shannon… Shannon?!Shannon,Shannon… | |
[03:50] | no,don’t remember any Shannon. | 不, 不记得任何一个Shannon |
[03:53] | Really? | 是吗? |
[03:53] | Well,cause she gave me a video tape to give… | 嗯, 她给我了一个录象带让我… |
[03:55] | where’s the tape? | 录象带在哪? |
[03:58] | Fine.I’ll get it. | 好的 我去拿 |
[04:01] | Cool,okay.You know,whenever. | 酷, 好的,你知道, 随便什么时候都可以 |
[04:03] | Okay,Robin,your roll. | 好了, Robin, 到你了 |
[04:07] | 5! five! | |
[04:09] | Another autobiography… | 又一个自述… |
[04:11] | for the player to your left,which… | 在你左边的游戏者 |
[04:14] | – Victoria! – Victoria! – Of course. | – 当然 |
[04:17] | Victoria,”how many boyfriends did you have | Victoria, 在Ted之前你有 |
[04:21] | before you started dating Ted?” | 交往过几个男朋友? |
[04:23] | Wait,the card actually says “Ted?” | 等下, 卡片上真的有写”Ted”吗? |
[04:25] | Okay,uh,well, | 好吧, 呃, 嗯 |
[04:26] | boyfriends,I guess I’ve only had…two. | 男朋友,我想我只有2个 |
[04:28] | Prude alert. | 假正经 |
[04:31] | Well… | 嗯… |
[04:32] | that’s serious boyfriends. | 只是真正交往的男朋友 |
[04:34] | I’ve dated other guys in between. | 之间我也有和其他家伙在一起 |
[04:36] | Oh,slut alert! | 噢, 荡妇! |
[04:40] | oh,great,here it is. | 噢, 太好了, 拿来了 |
[04:41] | Thanks,Lily. You’re a peach. | 谢谢, Lily 你真讨人喜欢 |
[04:51] | oh,wow,look at that. | 噢, 哇, 看啊 |
[04:53] | Robin landed on the chocolate swamp. | Robin停在了巧克力沼泽 |
[04:55] | That’s five chips for me. | 我得到了5个筹码 |
[04:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[04:57] | Finally somebody understands Marsh-gammon. | 终于有人搞懂了胡诌沼泽 |
[05:00] | Barney,what was on that tape? | Barney, 录象带上有什么? |
[05:03] | Too bad you’ never find out. | 糟糕你永远也不会知道了 |
[05:04] | Oh,damn it! | 噢, 该死! |
[05:05] | If only I’d given you a fake tape | 如果我只给了你个假录象带 |
[05:07] | and hidden the real tape in my purse. | 而把真的藏在包里 |
[05:10] | Oh,wait.That’s exactly what I did. | 噢, 等等 我就是那样做了 |
[05:12] | – What?! – drink! | – 什么?! – 罚酒! |
[05:14] | Yeah,you were acting so weird about it, | 耶, 你表现的太怪异了 |
[05:16] | I gave you Ted’s graduation tape instead. | 我把Ted的毕业录象拿给你了 |
[05:19] | So,should we pop it in? | 那么, 我们应该看吗? |
[05:20] | – Give it to me,give it,give me… – play the tape,play it,play it! | – 把它给我, 把它给我… – 播那盘带子, 播吧, 播它! |
[05:22] | Ted! Ted! Fine,fine. | 好吧, 好吧 |
[05:25] | You can not play it. | 你们最好播不出来 |
[05:30] | Shannon!I love you! | Shannon! 我爱你! |
[05:33] | I love you so much. | 我那么爱你 |
[05:37] | What about us changing the world together? | 我们一起来改变世界吧? |
[05:40] | Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten. | 别告诉我你忘记了 |
[05:42] | I know I haven’t. | 我知道我还没有 |
[05:47] | will I ever see another rainbow? will I ever see another rainbow? | |
[05:52] | Will an eagle ever soar through this tempest of woe? Will an eagle ever soar through this tempest of woe? | |
[05:59] | Baby,please don’t go! Baby,please don’t go! | |
[06:06] | there’s a thief in the palace, she’s stolen all my love there’s a thief in the palace, she’s stolen all my love | |
[06:08] | there’s a thief in the palace and she’s… there’s a thief in the palace and she’s… | |
[06:20] | Did you try his cell phone? | 你打他手机了吗? |
[06:21] | Yeah,I left two messages. | 有啊, 我留了两条言 |
[06:23] | I checked the cigar club,the lusty leopard. | 我找过雪茄吧 激情美洲豹 |
[06:24] | He’s off the grid. | 他消失了 |
[06:27] | Hey,guys,what up? | 嘿, 伙计们, 在干嘛? |
[06:29] | Barney,where have you been? | Barney, 你去哪了? |
[06:30] | Yeah,we’re-we’re really sorry about that. | 是啊, 我们-我们都感到很抱歉 |
[06:32] | Yeah,so sorry. | 是啊, 很抱歉 |
[06:34] | But seriously,what was up with the tape? | 但是说真的, 那录象带是怎么回事? |
[06:37] | No,no,stay. Come on,Barney. | 别, 别, 留下 拜托, Barney |
[06:39] | Come on.Stay! I’m sorry. | 拜托 留下! 抱歉 |
[06:40] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[06:41] | It was the most embarrassing, | 那是我这辈子最尴尬 |
[06:42] | and humiliating thing that ever happened to me. | 最丢脸的事 |
[06:44] | Well,we all have embarrassing stories. | 嗯, 我们都有尴尬的故事 |
[06:46] | Sometimes it’s good to talk about it. | 有时候谈谈也有好处 |
[06:48] | Oh,really? | 噢, 是吗? |
[06:49] | Then why don’t you tell us your most humiliating moment,Marshall? | 那为什么不告诉我们 你最难堪的时刻呢, Marshall? |
[06:52] | Show me how good it is. | 告诉我有多好 |
[06:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | I was stopping by Lily’s kindergart class to say hi, | 那天我顺路去Lily幼儿园打个招呼 |
[07:01] | but they were all at recess. | 但他们都出去休息了 |
[07:03] | I really had to pee,so I went into the class’s restroom. | 我很想尿尿, 所以我走进了教室的厕所 |
[07:06] | It was a-a smaller target than I’m used to, | 那里的圈圈看起来不好瞄 |
[07:10] | so I figured I should sit down. | 所以我决定蹲下来 |
[07:13] | What I didn’t realize was, it was a shared bathroom. | 我没有注意到的是, 那是一个共用的浴室 |
[07:21] | I wish I’d pulled up my pants. | 我真希望当时把裤子提上了 |
[07:29] | the kids still call him funny butt. | 孩子们还是叫他搞笑屁股 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | I’ll tell you my story. | 我告诉你们我的故事 |
[07:37] | Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as I am today. | 信不信由你们 我的生活不是一开始就象现在这样棒 |
[07:41] | It was 1998. | 那年是1998 |
[07:43] | I was just out of college, | 我刚从大学毕业 |
[07:45] | and I was working at a coffeehouse with my girlfriend. | 我和我的女朋友在一间咖啡屋工作 |
[07:47] | My girlfriend…Shannon. | 我的女朋友… Shannon |
[07:50] | Yeah, you were meant for me Yeah,you were meant for me | |
[07:52] | and I was meant for you and I was meant for you | |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:05] | I love your singing,Barney. | 我喜欢你的歌声, Barney |
[08:07] | And I love you,Shannon. | 我爱你, Shannon |
[08:10] | joining the Peace Corps with you is gonna be legendary. | 和你一起加入国际和平组织 这将成为传奇性事件 |
[08:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:14] | Only five short weeks till we’re down in Nicaragua. | 离我们去尼加拉瓜只有短短3周了 |
[08:17] | Hey,nonfat latte to go. | 嘿, 低脂拿铁打包 |
[08:20] | Mellow order,bro | 真会点, 伙计 |
[08:21] | mellow order. | 真会点 |
[08:24] | Dude,that your g-friend? All right,high five! | 伙计, 那是你女朋友吗? 不错, 值得击掌! |
[08:27] | Sorry,I only give high twos. | 抱歉, 我习惯用V字手势 |
[08:30] | Whatevers. | 随便吧 |
[08:31] | As long as you’re nailing that. | 当你把她放倒的时候 |
[08:33] | Listen to you. That? | 看看你说的 放倒? |
[08:36] | You know,women aren’t objects. | 你要知道, 女人不是物品 |
[08:38] | They’re human beings. | 她们是人 |
[08:39] | And FYI,Shannon and I have decided to wait till we’re married. | 还有, Shannon和我认为应该等到我们结婚的时候 |
[08:42] | You can read about it in my zine. | 你能在我的幻想杂志中读到 |
[08:45] | Hey,haircut,right here. | 嘿, 小辫子, 听我说 |
[08:46] | Open up your knowledge basket, cause here it comes. | 打开你智慧的库门 我送你一些 |
[08:48] | Forget that touchy-feely crap. | 去他的狗屁感情 |
[08:50] | You get money,you get laid. | 有钱就有马子 |
[08:51] | End of discussion. | 就这么牛 |
[08:52] | I feel sorry for you,man. | 我为你感到痛惜, 伙计 |
[08:54] | Peace out, hombre. | 我们井水河水啦, 老兄 |
[08:58] | suits. | 西装男 |
[09:01] | Five weeks later,we were all set to leave for the Peace Corps. | 5周后, 我们准备好去国际和平 |
[09:04] | Only problem was… | 唯一的问题是… |
[09:07] | she never showed up. | 她没有出现 |
[09:15] | she never showed? | 她一直没出现吗? |
[09:16] | So,what happened next? | 那后来怎么样了? |
[09:19] | You know what?This was a mistake. | 你们知道吗? 这是个错误 |
[09:21] | what if somebody else told their most humiliating story? | 那谁把自己的最丢脸的故事说出来怎样? |
[09:25] | Oh,I know just how to decide who. | 噢, 我知道怎么决定谁说 |
[09:27] | You brought the game to the bar? | 你把游戏带到酒吧来了? |
[09:29] | Well,we’re not quitting just cause Ted’s so far ahead. | 虽然Ted领先很多 我们也不该放弃啊 |
[09:31] | I was winning? | 我领先? |
[09:37] | fine.I’ll go next. | 好吧 我来说 |
[09:39] | I was doing a report on live TV about a hansom cab driver. | 我当时正在做一个关于出租司机 的电视直播报道 |
[09:43] | Not the slipping-in-horse-poop story! | 不要听掉进马粪的故事! |
[09:45] | Yeah,we all know that one. | 对, 我们都知道那个 |
[09:46] | Okay,how about this? | 好了, 这样怎么样? |
[09:48] | I will tell you my most humiliating story. | 我来告诉你们我最丢脸的故事 |
[09:51] | Yeah,Victoria,way to step up! | 耶, Victoria, 十分期待 |
[09:53] | Okay,it involves a game of truth or dare, | 好了, 它包括了真心话大冒险 |
[09:55] | a squeeze-bottle of marshmallow ice cream topping, | 一软瓶的糖汁用于冰激凌的点缀的 |
[09:58] | and the hot tub at my grandparents’ retirement community. | 我父母的老人俱乐部浴缸 |
[10:02] | Kids,I tell you a lot of inappropriate stories, | 孩子们, 我告诉你们 很多不该说的故事 |
[10:05] | but there’s no way in hell I’m telling you this one. | 但是别想我会告诉你们这个 |
[10:07] | Don’t worry,though, it wasn’t that great. | 但别担心 那故事也不是那么棒 |
[10:09] | That is the greatest story ever! | 这是最棒的故事! |
[10:13] | – Oh my god! – Wow,wow! | – 噢 我的天那! – 哇, 哇! |
[10:16] | Victoria,I deem your offering… | Victoria, 我认为你的故事… |
[10:19] | worthy. | 值得 |
[10:21] | My saga… | 我的传奇故事… |
[10:23] | continues. | 继续下去 |
[10:25] | I went back to the coffeehouse to find Shannon. | 我回咖啡屋去找Shannon |
[10:28] | Barney Barney. | |
[10:29] | Sugar bear,where were you? | 宝宝熊, 你去哪了? |
[10:30] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 噢, 我很抱歉 |
[10:32] | My dad won’t let me go. | 我爸爸不让我去 |
[10:34] | But the Nicaraguans need us! | 但尼加拉瓜人民需要我们! |
[10:37] | It’s just,he’s still supporting me,and… | 但是他仍然在经济上支持我, 还有… |
[10:40] | look,he’s coming by soon to talk about it, | 听着, 他马上就要来和我谈这个了 |
[10:42] | but I think you should go on without me. | 我觉得你应该自己上路 |
[10:45] | Shannon,there is no… | Shannon, 没有… |
[10:46] | Barney,it’s your dream. | Barney, 这是你的梦想 |
[10:49] | It’s only two years. I know we can make it. | 只有两年 我知道我们可以做到 |
[10:55] | As I walked away,I realized Shannon was an adult. | 当我走开的时候, 我意识到 Shannon成年了 |
[10:59] | Her father couldn’t control her life. | 她的父亲不能控制她的生活 |
[11:01] | I had to go back and confront him. | 我要回去说服他 |
[11:07] | She was in the middle of a heated argument with her dad. | 她正在和她爸爸争吵着 |
[11:18] | What?! | 什么?! |
[11:21] | now we all got to drink. | 我们都得罚酒了 |
[11:26] | oh,my god. What happened next? | 噢, 我的天 后来怎样了? |
[11:29] | – I don’t know,guys. – Okay,okay. | – 我不知道, 伙计们 – 好吧, 好吧 |
[11:33] | Marshall’s mom sent us cookies… | Marshall的妈妈给我们寄来饼干… |
[11:34] | Lily,no! | Lily, 别! |
[11:36] | For the team,Marshall, for the team. | 为了团队, Marshall 为了团队 |
[11:39] | Hey,mrs.Eriksen,it’s Lily. | 嘿, Eriksen夫人, 我是Lily |
[11:41] | Thank you so much for the delicious cookies. | 谢谢你如此美味的饼干 |
[11:44] | Mayonnaise.Really? | 蛋黄酱 真的吗? |
[11:46] | Never would have guessed. | 真想不到 |
[11:48] | Well,I will definitely give Marshall a kiss for you. | 嗯, 我会代你给Marshall一个吻的 |
[11:52] | Okay.Take care. | 好的 保重 |
[11:53] | Oh,crap.My mom sent cookies? | 噢, 糟糕 我妈送来饼干吗? |
[11:56] | Yeah.I wish we had a dog, so they wouldn’t go to waste. | 是啊 我真希望我们有只狗 那就可以不用扔掉了 |
[12:01] | So we’ve got the whole place to ourselves. | 那么所有的地方都是我们的了 |
[12:04] | I’m thinking floor sex. | 我在考虑地板激情 |
[12:07] | Sounds reasonable. | 听起来合理 |
[12:10] | Oh,floor’s cold. | 噢, 地板很凉 |
[12:12] | Grab that afghan your mom made. | 把你妈妈做的毛毯抓来 |
[12:17] | The whole time? | 从头到尾吗? |
[12:19] | The… whole… time. | 从… 头… 到尾 |
[12:23] | Barney,that was really embarrassing for both of us. | Barney, 那对我们两来说都很难堪 |
[12:25] | We just earned a huge chunk of story. | 我们应该赢得了一大块故事 |
[12:27] | Right.So where was I? | 好 我刚到哪了? |
[12:30] | Oh,yeah.Shannon was sucking face with her dad. | 噢, 对 Shannon在和她爸爸热吻 |
[12:41] | How can…with your dad? | 怎么能和你爸爸…? |
[12:44] | I mean,I know judge not lest ye be judged, | 虽然我们不该评判别人 |
[12:46] | but gross! | 但好恶心啊! |
[12:48] | Barney,that’s not my dad. | Barney, 那不是我爸爸 |
[12:50] | His name’s Greg. | 他叫Greg |
[12:51] | I’ve been seeing him for a few weeks. | 我和他一起几周了 |
[12:52] | I was hoping you’d just leave, | 我原希望你走了就好了 |
[12:54] | and we could avoid all this. | 我们就可以避免这样了 |
[12:57] | We’re breaking up? | 我们分手了吗? |
[12:58] | But what about the Peace Corps? | 但是和国际和平怎么办? |
[13:00] | Yeah,all this granola business, it was just a phase. | 这些只不过是人生的一个阶段 |
[13:03] | Greg’s older. | Greg更成熟 |
[13:05] | He’s successful. | 他有事业 |
[13:06] | He buys me all this cool stuff. | 他给我买了所有这些东西 |
[13:10] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[13:12] | But he has a boat. | 但他有艘船 |
[13:15] | You should go to the Peace Corps | 你应该去和平队 |
[13:18] | and forget about me. | 然后忘了我 |
[13:23] | I didn’t go. | 我没有走 |
[13:24] | That night,I recorded my video and mailed it to Shannon. | 那晚, 我录了录像带送给Shannon |
[13:28] | I didn’t see her until a week later. | 直到一周后我才见到她 |
[13:31] | There’s sugar in the basket. | 篮子里有糖 |
[13:35] | Shannon! Shannon! | |
[13:37] | Shannon,you came back! | Shannon, 你回来了! |
[13:38] | I’m just picking up my last paycheck. | 我只是来领我最后的工资 |
[13:40] | Did you… | 你有没… |
[13:43] | did you get my tape? | 你有没收到我的录象带? |
[13:45] | Oh,she got the tape. | 噢, 她收到了录象带 |
[13:47] | You?It was you? | 你? 是你? |
[13:51] | Will I ever see another rainbow | 我能再看见另一条彩虹吗 |
[14:13] | Suit up! | 穿上西装! |
[15:10] | oh,you poor thing. | 噢, 可怜的东西 |
[15:13] | The story’s not over. | 故事还没完 |
[15:14] | I did see Shannon one more time. | 我还见过一次Shannon |
[15:16] | – When? – sorry. | – 什么时候? – 抱歉 |
[15:20] | You’ve got to tell us. | 你得告诉我们 |
[15:22] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | I think I might need one last story to get me through it. | 我想得用最后一个故事来帮我下 |
[15:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | The green testicle story. | 绿色睾丸的故事 |
[15:33] | So I was playing ultimate frisbee in college | 那是我在大学时候正玩着终极飞盘 |
[15:34] | and there was this barefoot dude with weirdly sharp toenails… | 有一个光着脚而且脚趾特别长尖的家伙… |
[15:37] | oh,come on,Ted! | 噢, 拜托, Ted! |
[15:38] | You know what story I want to hear. | 你知道我想听哪个故事 |
[15:40] | Everyone else here has manned up tonight and told the truth. | 在这里的每个人都有勇气说出事实 |
[15:43] | Why can’t you? | 为什么你不行? |
[15:46] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:48] | Victoria,I’m sorry I haven’t told you this yet, | Victoria, 我很抱歉我没告诉你这个 |
[15:50] | but a while back,I was kind of into Robin. | 但是之前, 我曾喜欢Robin |
[15:55] | In fact,on our first date, | 事实是, 我们第一次约会那天 |
[15:57] | I might have said,”I love you.” | 我可能说了 “我爱你” |
[16:00] | Understandably,she freaked out and I left. | 很容易理解, 她吃惊了我离开了 |
[16:04] | But unfortunately,the night did not end there. | 但不幸的是, 那一晚并不是完结点 |
[16:09] | We all ended up at the bar with our cab driver Ranjit. | 我们和司机Ranjit一起在酒吧喝酒 |
[16:12] | To one hell of a night! | 为这带劲的一晚! |
[16:17] | and I drank…a lot. | 我喝了很多酒 |
[16:23] | So you guys think I should have kissed her? | 你们觉得我应该吻她吗? |
[16:25] | Well,I’ll tell you what, | 嗯, 我跟你们说 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna go kiss her right…now. | 我现在就去吻她 |
[16:30] | Yes!Do it! | 好! 去吧! |
[16:33] | To the cab. | 上车去 |
[16:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:52] | Is someone out there? | 有人在外面吗? |
[17:03] | you ralphed and ran? | 你吐了然后跑了 |
[17:06] | I thought you were vomit-free since 93. | 我以为你是”93年起免吐王” |
[17:08] | So that was a lie? | 是骗人的? |
[17:11] | You re-returned for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[17:14] | That’s really sweet. | 这太贴心了 |
[17:16] | Though you kind of ruined my customized Scherbotsky doormat. | 尽管你某种程度上 毁了我定做的Scherbotsky擦鞋垫 |
[17:19] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | – 抱歉 – 没事 |
[17:22] | Victoria,I know this must be… | Victoria, 我知道这一定… |
[17:23] | yeah.It kinda is. | 是啊 确实 |
[17:30] | Wow,Ted,you were right. | 哇, Ted, 你对了 |
[17:31] | You shouldn’t have told that story. | 你不该讲这个故事 |
[17:34] | But you did earn yourself the right to the end of mine. | 但你赢得了我的故事结尾 |
[17:36] | We fast-forward eight years into the future. | 我们快进到8年后 |
[17:39] | Wait,eight years, | 等等, 8年 |
[17:40] | that’s,that’s this year. | 那不是, 那不就是今年 |
[17:42] | Marshall,not only is it this year, | Marshall, 不仅是今年 |
[17:44] | it’s tonight. | 是今晚 |
[17:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:57] | – Barney? – Barney? – Hi,Shannon. | – 嗨, Shannon |
[18:00] | – What are you doing here? – Just listen. | – 你来干什么? – 你听着 |
[18:03] | When you left me for that guy Greg, | 当你为了Greg离开我后 |
[18:05] | it changed me. | 改变了我 |
[18:06] | Now I’m this. | 现在我是这样的 |
[18:10] | I-I know this is crazy. | 我-我知道这很疯狂 |
[18:12] | It’s just,you were once such a big part of my life. | 只是, 你曾经是我生命的一大部分 |
[18:14] | And it just seemed insane that you didn’t know who I am now. | 但你现在却不知道我是怎样的 |
[18:16] | So here I am. | 所以我就来了 |
[18:21] | And then she told me about her life. | 然后她告诉了我她的事 |
[18:22] | She and Greg dated for a while and then split up. | 她和Greg约会了一段时间然后分了 |
[18:25] | But here’s the real kicker: Shannon’s a mom. | 但是有点震惊的是 Shannon现在是妈妈了 |
[18:29] | She has a little kid named Max. | 她的孩子叫Max |
[18:31] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[18:33] | That could have been my kid. | 那本可能是我的孩子 |
[18:36] | But instead,what do I have? | 但取而代之, 我有什么? |
[18:38] | My whole life’s some money in the bank, | 我一辈子就只有银行里的存款 |
[18:41] | some suits in my closet and a string of one-night stands. | 衣橱里的西装和一打一夜情 |
[18:45] | Hey.Come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[18:48] | I mean,just because her life went one way and yours went another, | 她选了她的生活方式,你的是另一种方式 |
[18:51] | it doesn’t make your life any worse. | 但并没有让你的生活更糟 |
[18:55] | My life rocks! | 我的生活棒透了! |
[18:58] | Money,suits and sex. | 钱, 西装和性 |
[19:00] | These are tears of joy! | 这是我愉快的眼泪! |
[19:02] | I could be cooped up in some tiny apartment | 我可能被困在狭小的公寓里 |
[19:04] | changing some brat’s poopy diapers. | 给乳臭未干的小鬼换尿布 |
[19:07] | But instead,I’m out in the world being awesome 24-7,365! | 但取而代之的是,我仍行走在这精彩的世界 24-7-365! |
[19:10] | You let me dodge a bullet,big guy. | 你让我避开了子弹, 大块头 |
[19:13] | Plus,here’s the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry | 另外, 再给点精华之中的精华 |
[19:16] | on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life. | 我的精彩生活中的精华 |
[19:19] | After Shannon and I talked,I nailed her. | 我和Shannon谈过后, 我上了她 |
[19:23] | – Nope. – Yeah. | – 不是 – 是 |
[19:24] | – Nope. – Yeah. | – 不是 – 是 |
[19:25] | Sorry. no buy it. | 抱歉 我不信 |
[19:26] | You’re making it up. | 你在说谎 |
[19:27] | You’re just trying to cover the fact | 你只是在试图掩饰真相 |
[19:29] | that you actually had a profound moment of doubt about yourself and… | 你确实有一刻对自己产生了怀疑还有… |
[19:33] | oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
[19:34] | Oh,Barney | 噢,Barney |
[19:35] | video’s pretty good on this phone,huh? | 这摄象头很不错吧, 哈? |
[19:37] | Is your phone on? | 你电话开着在吗? |
[19:39] | Oh,no.It just takes a while to power down. | 噢, 没有 只是要过会才能待机 |
[19:41] | Ew,gross.Just stop it. | 哟, 恶心 别放了 |
[19:45] | ladies,gentlemen…Ted. | 女士们, 先生们… Ted |
[19:49] | This has been a wonderful evening. | 这是一个精彩的夜晚 |
[19:51] | I got great dirt on all you guys. | 我挖出了你们的猛料 |
[19:52] | I got Ted to tell the re-return. | 我让Ted讲述了”回马枪”的故事 |
[19:54] | I finally nailed Shannon! | 我终于上了Shannon! |
[19:56] | Told her I’d call her tomorrow. | 告诉她我明天打给她 |
[19:58] | Yeah,right. | 耶, 棒 |
[19:59] | And I rediscovered just how awesomely awesome my life is. | 我还发现我的生活到底有多棒 |
[20:03] | Peace out,hombres! | 不带一片云彩 |
[20:08] | I think Barney just won game night. | 我想游戏之夜Barney赢了 |
[20:11] | We spend so much effort trying to keep parts of our lives hidden, | 我们花那么多工夫试图掩盖一部分事实 |
[20:16] | even from our closest friends. | 甚至对我们最亲近的朋友 |
[20:18] | But thosrare times when we do open up, | 这是少有的敞开心怀的时刻 |
[20:20] | it’s amazing how minor those secrets all end up seeming. | 令人惊奇的是这些故事结局都那么相似 |
[20:24] | Right? Right? Right?Right? | |
[20:26] | You’ve got You’ve got | |
[20:27] | to want to want | |
[20:28] | to rearrange and keep it to rearrange and keep it | |
[20:29] | off the record off the record | |
[20:31] | off the record off the record | |
[20:33] | of course,not every secret was told that night. | 当然, 那天不是每个秘密都戳破了 |
[20:36] | But that’s getting ahead of the story. | 但正是有秘密才会有故事发生 |
[20:43] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 1 Episode 15 |