时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on How I Met Your Mother. | |
[00:01] | She was completely amazing,she was amazing and funny and… | 她太棒了, 她不可思议,幽默有趣而且… |
[00:06] | You have feelings for Ted? | 你对Ted有感觉 |
[00:08] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[00:08] | I’ve just been offered a fellowship at a culinary institute | 我刚收到来自一家烹饪学会的奖学金邀请 |
[00:11] | in Germany. | 在德国 |
[00:13] | Do you wanna try long distance? | 想试试远距离恋爱吗? |
[00:14] | Yes! | 要 |
[00:15] | This long distance thing sucks, huh? And I really need to talk to you tonight. | 远距离恋爱遭透了?我今晚一定要和你谈谈 |
[00:18] | She’s gonna dump me! | 她要甩了我 |
[00:19] | She’s not gonna break up with you, Ted. | 她不会和你分手的, Ted |
[00:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[00:23] | Do you wanna come over? | 你想过来吗? |
[00:36] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother. Season 01 Episode 18 | |
[00:37] | Kids, your grandma always used to say to me,”Nothing good happens after 2:00 a.m,” | 孩子们, 你们的奶奶常说,凌晨两点以后不会有什么好事发生 |
[00:42] | and she was right,when 2:00 a.m. rolls around,just go home and go to sleep. | 她是对的,凌晨两点就回家睡觉吧 |
[00:46] | Case in point: | 这就是一个好例子: |
[00:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[00:51] | Hi, Ted, it’s Robin. | 嗨, Ted, 是Robin |
[00:54] | Listen, I know it’s late,but | 我知道已经很晚了, 但是 |
[00:56] | do you wanna come over? | 你想过来吗? |
[00:59] | Let’s back up a little | 让我们回溯一点 |
[01:01] | twenty hours ago | 二十小时前 |
[01:12] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[01:13] | Good boys. Okay. Remember | 好孩子, 好了, 记住 |
[01:16] | stay out of the liquor cabinet. | 不要碰酒柜 |
[01:21] | …So,the life of a television reporter is very rewarding, | …电视播音员的生活是有益的 |
[01:24] | and I strongly urge you to consider it as a career.Thank you. | 我很希望你们能以此作为职业, 谢谢 |
[01:32] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[01:32] | Do you have a fiance? | 你有未婚夫吗? |
[01:35] | Marshall was here yesterday.They just learned the word “fiance” | 昨天Marshall来了,他们刚学会“未婚夫”这个词 |
[01:38] | No, I don’t have a fiance. | 不, 我没有未婚夫 |
[01:41] | Then who do you live with? | 那你和谁住在一起? |
[01:42] | Well, actually, I’ve got five dogs. | 嗯,事实上, 我有五只狗 |
[01:45] | Don’t you get lonely? | 你不会孤独吗? |
[01:47] | No, I’ve got five dogs. | 不, 我有五只狗 |
[01:49] | My Grandma has five cats and she gets lonely. | 我奶奶有五只猫, 她觉得孤独 |
[01:53] | Well, yeah, that’s cats.I’m not some pathetic cat lady. | 但那是猫, 我不是什么可悲的猫女士 |
[01:56] | Not that your grandmother is… | 你奶奶也不是 |
[01:58] | Does anyone else have a… | 还有人有问题吗? |
[02:00] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[02:00] | Are you a lesbian? | 你是同性恋吗? |
[02:02] | No, are you? | 不 你是吗? |
[02:03] | Just because a woman lives alone doesn’t mean she’s a les… | 一个人住并不代表就是同性恋… |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:06] | Let’s have a big hand for Robin the reporter! | 让我们鼓掌感谢播音员Robin |
[02:09] | All right, our next guest is another friend… | 好,我们的下一位客人是… |
[02:11] | So, Robin, you ever report on train wrecks cause I just saw one. What up? | Robin, 你报道过火车相撞吗?刚才我可见到了. |
[02:15] | Tiny five. | 小小地击掌 |
[02:18] | Laugh now. | 别看你现在笑的开心 |
[02:19] | Those kids are monsters.They’re gonna eat you alive. | 这些孩子是魔鬼,他们会把你活吞了 |
[02:22] | He has a job doing… | 他的工作是… |
[02:24] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的? |
[02:25] | (chuckles):Please. | 呵呵, 拜托 |
[02:27] | Kids, let’s rap. | 孩子们 我们来乐乐 |
[02:29] | You guys don’t give half a brown Crayola what I do for a living, do you? | 你们对我怎么过活大概没什么兴趣 |
[02:32] | No. | 对 |
[02:33] | No, no. I know what you want. Magic! | 我知道你们想要什么. 魔法! |
[02:37] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[02:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:40] | Why hasn’t she called yet? | 为什么她还没打来? |
[02:41] | Okay, you’re making yourself crazy. | 好了, 你这样会把自己弄疯的 |
[02:43] | It’s Saturday night.Go out and do something. | 现在是星期六的晚上, 出去玩玩吧 |
[02:45] | No, what’s the point of going out? I got a girlfriend. For now. | 我干吗出去呢, 我有女朋友…眼下 |
[02:49] | Besides, if I go out,who’s gonna watch the news? | 而且如果我出去谁看你们的新闻呢? |
[02:50] | I’m like half your viewership. | 我提供了你们一半的收视率 |
[02:52] | I’m flattered you think we have two viewers. | 你说我们有两个观众高看我们了 |
[02:57] | And, we’re clear. | 暂停 |
[02:58] | So, Scherbatsky. Got a boyfriend? | Scherbatsky, 你有男朋友吗? |
[03:00] | No, and why does this keep coming up today? | 没有, 为什么今天老遇到这个问题 |
[03:03] | I just thought that guy you were on the phone with… | 我以为和你打电话的是你男朋友 |
[03:05] | What? Oh, no. That was Ted.He’s just a friend. | 哦不, 那是Ted, 只是朋友 |
[03:07] | I mean, there was this moment where we almost dated, | 我们曾经有可能在一起 |
[03:10] | but we want completely different things. | 但是我们想要的完全不同 |
[03:12] | Anyway, now he has his girlfriend in Germany and he thinks she’s calling to dump him tonight, | 现在他有个女朋友在德国,他觉得她今晚会打电话来和他分手 |
[03:16] | but I don’t think she is. | 但我想不会 |
[03:17] | And, besides,we want completely different things. | 还有我们想要的完全不同 |
[03:20] | We should have sex. | 我们应该上床 |
[03:22] | What?! | 什么?! |
[03:23] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[03:24] | We’re both available. We’re both attractive. | 我们都单身, 我们都很迷人 |
[03:26] | We’re both good at it. At least, I’m good at it. | 而且我们都擅长此道, 至少我擅长 |
[03:29] | And even if you’re not, don’t worry. I’ll have a good time either way. | 即使你不好, 也不用担心,我还是会很开心的 |
[03:32] | Well, moving past the horrifying image of your hair helmet clanging against the headboard | 我不敢想象你的发胶壳撞击床头板的画面 |
[03:37] | I don’t get involved with people I work with. | 我不会和同事交往的 |
[03:40] | Get involved? Who said get involved? | 交往? 谁说交往了? |
[03:42] | I’m just saying we should have sex,it could be fun. | 我只是说我们应该上床,没关系 |
[03:45] | Having sex is fun. | 上床没关系 |
[03:47] | Home number. Call me anytime. | 我的号码, 有时间打给我 |
[03:49] | A lot of local teams in action tonight… | 今晚有很多本地队伍的行动… |
[03:54] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:57] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[04:02] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[04:50] | Hi, Ted, it’s Robin. | 嗨, Ted, 是Robin |
[04:52] | Listen, I know it’s late,but | 我知道已经很晚了, 但是 |
[04:54] | do you wanna come over? | 你想过来吗? |
[05:03] | Ted? Ted? | |
[05:04] | Yeah. Hi, I’m here. | 哦, 是, 我在 |
[05:07] | Do you wanna come over? | 你想过来吗? |
[05:09] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[05:13] | Well, I just finally set up my new juicer, and I was gonna make some juice. | 我刚装好了果汁机,准备调点果汁 |
[05:17] | And I was like,You know who likes juice? | 然后我想, 谁喜欢果汁呢? |
[05:19] | Ted! Ted! | |
[05:22] | I love juice. | 我爱果汁 |
[05:23] | Great, so you wanna come over and make juice? | 太好了, 那你想过来做果汁吗? |
[05:27] | When it’s after 2:00 a.m, just go to sleep | 凌晨两点以后, 睡觉吧 |
[05:30] | Because the decisions you make after 2:00 a. m.are the wrong decisions | 因为凌晨两点以后的决定都是错误的决定 |
[05:34] | Okay, sure, I’ll come over, we’ll…juice. | 好, 我过来, 我们喝果汁 |
[05:38] | Yes, we’ll juice. | 对, 我们喝果汁 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:41] | Okay, bye. | 好, 再见 |
[05:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:50] | This is fine. This is totally fine. | 这没关系, 这完全没关系 |
[05:52] | What’s fine? | 什么没关系? |
[05:54] | Oh, I’m going over to this girl’s house to make some juice. | 哦, 我要去一个女孩家做果汁 |
[05:56] | Nice. | 呵呵, 好 |
[05:58] | No, it’s not like that. | 不, 不是你想的那样 |
[06:00] | We’re juicing as friends. | 我们像朋友那样做果汁 |
[06:02] | See, I have this girlfriend. I would never cheat on her. | 我有女朋友, 我不会背叛她的 |
[06:05] | She lives in Germany. | 她住在德国 |
[06:07] | See, she was supposed to call me four hours ago to have a serious talk. | 四个小时之前她就应该打电话跟我谈一个很严重的问题 |
[06:11] | I still haven’t heard from her. I don’t know… | 但是到现在还没打, 我不知道… |
[06:14] | Sorry to bug you with my problems. | 对不起, 我的麻烦烦到你了 |
[06:16] | Guess cab drivers are the new bartenders, huh? | 我猜出租车司机要变成酒吧招待了 |
[06:20] | You ain’t kidding, kid. | 说的一点也不错, 孩子 |
[06:23] | Want a nip? | 来点? |
[06:24] | You could just let me out right up here. | 就在这让我下吧 |
[06:27] | Where are you going to buddy? | 去哪, 伙计 |
[06:28] | Park Slope, Eighth and Eighth. | 公园街八号 |
[06:32] | Okay, here’s where I left off with the last guy. | 我和上个司机谈到这里为止 |
[06:35] | See, I have a girlfriend, but I’m going over to this other girl’s house… | 我有女朋友,但我现在要去另一个女孩家 |
[06:38] | And you’re wondering if I’d be upset. | 你想知道我会不会难过 |
[06:40] | Hi,Ted.Remember me? Your girlfriend. | 嗨,Ted 记得我吗? 你的女朋友 |
[06:43] | Okay, relax. Robin’s just a friend. | 轻松点, Robin只是朋友 |
[06:45] | Right. You’re gonna go make some juice. | 对, 你要去做果汁 |
[06:47] | Yes, yes. Juice is perfectly harmless. In fact, | 对对, 果汁一点坏处也没有. 事实上 |
[06:50] | it’s healthy. | 还很健康呢! |
[06:51] | Oh, yeah? Then why are you wondering what she looks like naked? | 是吗?那你为什么在想她是不是没穿衣服 |
[06:54] | I am not… | 我没有在想… |
[06:56] | Okay, even if I am wondering that,it’s only ’cause you put it in my head. | 好吧, 如果我有想,也是你提醒我的 |
[06:58] | But I am just a manifestation in your subconscious,,so actually, you put it in your own head. | 啊哈, 但我也在你的潜意识里,所以是你自己在想 |
[07:03] | TMD Damn it! | |
[07:04] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么事都不会有的 |
[07:06] | Right. | 对 |
[07:06] | Okay, okay. You want a second opinion? Fine. | 好吧好吧, 你想听听别人的意见?行! |
[07:14] | Hey. Did she call? | 嗨, 她打来了吗? |
[07:16] | No. I need a ruling. | 没有, 我需要点提醒 |
[07:19] | I’m… Yeah, this is stupid.It’s not even a big deal,but I’m on my way over to Robin’s,right now. | 也没什么大事情,我现在在去Robin家的路上 |
[07:24] | She got a new juicer. Whatever.We’re gonna test it out. | 她有个新的果汁机什么的,我们要试试 |
[07:28] | Let me call you back. | 好, 我再打给你 |
[07:34] | Honey, there’s a situation developing. | 亲爱的, 现在发生点情况 |
[07:37] | Do you remember the huge secret that you told me | 你记得吗, 你告诉我一个大秘密 |
[07:39] | that you weren’t supposed to, but you did? The thing about Robin? | 你本不该说的, 是关于Robin的… |
[07:43] | You mean, how Robin’s in love with Ted? | 是说Robin爱Ted的事? |
[07:45] | What? | 什么? |
[07:45] | Yeah. She told me already. Go on. | 她已经告诉我了, 继续 |
[07:48] | Wait. So I’m the only one that she didn’t tell? | 我是她唯一没有告诉的人? |
[07:50] | She told you and not me? | 她告诉你没有告诉我? |
[07:51] | Well, I guess I’m just better friends with her than you are. | 我猜她只是认为我是比你更好的朋友 |
[07:54] | Well, I’m better friends with Ted than you are. | 但是我是Ted更好的朋友 |
[07:57] | That is a lie. | 你说谎 |
[07:58] | It is not a lie. | 没有 |
[07:59] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 够了 |
[08:00] | (BOTH SHOUTING) | |
[08:09] | Come on. Pick up. | 快点接电话啊 |
[08:10] | Damn it, Victoria. Where are you? Pick up,pick up | Victoria你在哪? 接电话啊? |
[08:14] | Cupcake? | 纸杯蛋糕? |
[08:15] | No, thanks. Where are you? Why haven’t you called? | 不, 谢谢 你在哪? 为什么没有打电话? |
[08:17] | Oh,I’m out hooking up. | 哦 我在外面玩 |
[08:20] | With three other guys. | 和三个男孩 |
[08:22] | Or maybe I’m a devoted girlfriend and I’m calling you right now. | 或者, 我是个专情的女友,现在正在打给你 |
[08:26] | Yeah, why do I doubt that? | 对哦, 这我毫不怀疑 |
[08:31] | Hello?Ted. I just saw the news,and a truck carrying sulfuric acid | Ted, 我刚看了新闻:一辆满载硫酸的卡车 |
[08:36] | overturned right in front of Robin’s house. | 在Robin家门前倾覆 |
[08:38] | And it’s melting through the sidewalk, | 人行道被融出一个大洞 |
[08:39] | You can see straight down into Hell. | 从洞里可以直接看到地狱 |
[08:41] | It’s bad. | 太可怕了 |
[08:42] | You should go home, dude. | 你应该回家, 哥们儿 |
[08:43] | Marshall, it’s fine.Nothing’s gonna happen. | Marshall没事的, 什么都不会发生 |
[08:46] | Ted, what does your mom always say? | Ted, 你妈总是怎么说? |
[08:48] | Nothing good ever… Nothing good ever happens after 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点之后不会有好事情发生 |
[08:52] | Go home! It’s too late for juice. | 回家! 现在喝果汁太晚了 |
[08:53] | Dude, Robin and I are just friends. She doesn’t even like me that way. | Robin和我只是朋友,她对我没有那方面的意思 |
[08:57] | Yes, she does! She likes you. She told me. | 不, 她有,她告诉我她喜欢你 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么? |
[09:01] | It’s a big secret. So don’t tell her I told you | 这是秘密,所以不要告诉她我告诉你的 |
[09:04] | but she’s very vulnerable right now,and you have a girlfriend. | 但现在她很脆弱,而你也有女朋友 |
[09:08] | Go home, Ted. | 回家 Ted |
[09:10] | She likes me? | 她喜欢我? |
[09:11] | Yes! So you see why it would be a very bad idea for you to go up there | 是的! 所以你现在过去绝对是个坏主意 |
[09:15] | Go home, Ted | 回家 Ted |
[09:18] | She likes me? | 她喜欢我? |
[09:20] | Go home, Ted. | 回家 Ted |
[09:22] | You’re right, I’ll…I’ll see you at home. | 好, 家里见 |
[09:27] | Good. He’s going home. | 好了, 他回家了 |
[09:29] | He is so not going home. | 他不会回家的 |
[09:31] | I cannot believe you just told him that. | 真不相信你告诉他了 |
[09:33] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[09:34] | Lily, here’s what you just said, | Lily 这就是你的话的意思: |
[09:36] | Ted, whatever you do,don’t go up there. | Ted, 不管你去哪, 别去那 |
[09:38] | There’s a beautiful girl who wants to have sex with you. | 因为那里有个漂亮女孩想和你上床 |
[09:40] | And then she’s gonna make you some delicious juice! | 而且她还会为你准备美味的果汁 |
[09:44] | No. He’s not going up there. He has more sense than that. | 不, 他不会去的, 他有理性 |
[09:48] | I did have more sense than that | 我确实有理性 |
[09:50] | Keep the change. Thanks. | 不用找了.谢谢 |
[09:52] | But after 2:a.m.my good sense was sound asleep | 但是凌晨两点以后 我的理性都睡着了 |
[10:05] | So, you’re doing this? You’re going up there? | 你要这么做? 你要进去? |
[10:08] | You want to get out of the way? | 你要拦我? |
[10:09] | I’m not in the way. | 我没有拦你 |
[10:11] | You know, if you had just called me, I… | 你知道, 如果你打给我,我一定… |
[10:20] | -Hi! -Hey. | -嗨! -嘿. |
[10:20] | I got some vegetables. I got carrots. I got beets. | 我带了蔬菜来,有胡萝卜,豆子 |
[10:24] | Or we could just drink wine. | 我们就喝酒吧 |
[10:26] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[10:27] | Wow, that’s the stupidest thing I ever said. | 这是我说的最蠢的话 |
[10:31] | -Make it a big glass. -Sure. | -用大杯 -好的 |
[10:35] | So, how’s it hanging? | 过的怎么样? |
[10:38] | Haven’t you ever had one of those days where nothing at all that monumental happens, | 你有没有这样过,也没什么发生 |
[10:43] | but, by the end of it, you have no idea who you are anymore,what the hell you’re doing with your life? | 但是你忽然不知道你自己是谁,你在过什么样的生活? |
[10:49] | Do you ever have one of those days? | 你有这样吗? |
[10:51] | About once a week. | 每周一次 |
[10:53] | I don’t know. It was just a rough day, | 我不知道, 只是难熬的一天 |
[10:56] | and the only person I wanted to see at the end of it was you. | 在这一天结束的时候,我唯一想见的就是你 |
[11:02] | So, how was the big phone call with your girlfriend? | 你女朋友的电话怎么说了? |
[11:06] | When the clock strikes two,just go to sleep | 时针指向两点, 睡觉吧 |
[11:10] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[11:12] | What? | 什么? |
[11:13] | Yeah. Yeah. She finally called. | 对, 她终于打来了, 我们谈了一会 |
[11:16] | We talked for a while.How hard long distance is, | 说了说远距离恋爱有多难, |
[11:18] | and then she dumped me. | 然后,她甩了我 |
[11:21] | Ted, I’m so sorry. That’s just terrible. I feel awful. | Ted我很遗憾,这太遭了, 我感觉遭透了 |
[11:27] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[11:28] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[11:29] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[11:31] | Well, I’m a news anchor. Smiling is a part of the job. | 我是播新闻的, 这是职业笑容 |
[11:34] | Thousands died in a tragic avalanche today. | 今天的雪崩造成数千人丧生 |
[11:37] | See? | 看到了? |
[11:40] | You’re smiling, too. | 你也在笑 |
[11:43] | Yeah. I have no idea what that’s all about. | 对, 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:54] | How much does Korean Elvis rock? | 这个韩国猫王有多酷? |
[11:56] | I’ll answer that. Infinity. | 我自己回答: 无限 |
[11:59] | He rocks infinity. | 他无限的酷 |
[12:03] | Okay, it’s time for bed. | 好了, 该睡觉了 |
[12:04] | What? No. It’s 2:30. | 什么? 不! 才2:30 |
[12:06] | And nothing good ever happens after 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点之后不会有好事情发生 |
[12:09] | You know, I have found in my travels | 我发现, 在我的人生旅程 |
[12:11] | that all the best things in life happen after 2:00 a.m. | 所有好的事情都发生在凌晨两点之后 |
[12:16] | When I look back,at the best stories of my life, | 回头想想, 我生命中最美妙的故事 |
[12:18] | the Liberty Bell incident, | “自由钟事件” |
[12:20] | the little scrape I got in at the Russian embassy | “俄国大使馆事件” |
[12:22] | the almost four-way. | “差点就成了的四人行” |
[12:23] | -You never had a four-way. -I said “almost”! -Well, all right. | -你从来没四人行, -我说了差点… -好,好 |
[12:26] | All those things happened after 2:00 a.m. | 所有的事都是凌晨两点后发生的 |
[12:29] | Because after 2:00 a.m. is when things get, | 因为凌晨两点以后一切才会变的 |
[12:31] | audience, say it with me, legendary! | 观众们和我一起说: 传奇性的! |
[12:35] | We going home. | 我要走了 |
[12:36] | What’s that? “Interesting theory, Barney, “but I’ll need some proof.” Okay. | 你说什么? 理论很有意思, Barney,但是我们要证明. |
[12:43] | Korean Elvis. How would you like to have a drink with me and my friends? | 韩国猫王, 想和我和我的朋友喝一杯吗? |
[12:47] | Rock ‘n’ roll. | 摇滚吧 |
[12:50] | And it begins. | 开始了 |
[12:55] | So,hey.I got a new phone. Same as yours. Look. | 嘿, 我买了个新手机,和你的一样,看. |
[12:58] | Oh, yeah, do you like it? | 哦 是啊, 你喜欢吗? |
[13:01] | Yeah.Yeah. | 对 对 |
[13:03] | This is some solid small talk. | 这个手指略有微辞 |
[13:06] | I had that other phone, and it was good, | 我还有个手机, 也不错 |
[13:08] | but I think, the whole time,a little part of me | 但是一直以来, 部分的我 |
[13:11] | wanted this phone instead. | 想换这只手机代替那只 |
[13:13] | This phone | 因为这只 |
[13:16] | feels right. | 有对的感觉 |
[13:18] | Oh, wow. Weird. | 哇 奇怪 |
[13:20] | Yeah, | 对 |
[13:22] | I should probably take this. | 我想私下接 |
[13:24] | I’ll be here. | 我在这等你 |
[13:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:32] | Ted. This is your main man N.K.E. | Ted, 这里是NKE电台 |
[13:34] | I want you to shake your tail feather down here ASAP. You dig? | 我要你尽快服用安眠药, 可以吗? |
[13:37] | Okay. Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[13:38] | Who… Was that Korean Elvis? | 刚才那是韩国猫王? |
[13:40] | I’ll explain later.Hey, we’re heading down to MacLaren’s. | 我以后再解释, 我们正去MacLaren酒吧. |
[13:43] | Actually | 事实上 |
[13:45] | I’m at Robin’s.Yeah, and,um… | 我在Robin家,对,而且, |
[13:49] | I might have done something bad.I just lied and told her I broke up with Victoria. | 我做了点坏事,我刚骗她说我和Victoria分手了 |
[13:55] | Ted, I don’t want to swear in front of Korean Elvis,but what the bleep are you doing, dude? | Ted我不想在韩国猫王面前说脏话,但是你他-Beep-的要做什么! |
[14:01] | What do you expect from me? It’s Robin! Victoria’s great, | 我还能怎么样?是Robin啊! Victoria很好 |
[14:04] | but it’s Robin! | 但这是Robin啊! |
[14:06] | I’ve made up my mind,I’m gonna end it with Victoria. | 我已经决定, 我要和Victoria分手 |
[14:08] | Gonna? | 要分手? |
[14:09] | Yes. First thing tomorrow. | 对, 明天第一件事 |
[14:11] | Okay, but as of right now, at 2:45 a.m. | 但是现在, 凌晨两点四十五 |
[14:15] | You still have a girlfriend. | 你还是有女朋友的 |
[14:17] | Ted, I love you. I love Robin. | Ted我爱你, 我爱Robin |
[14:20] | But if you do this right now, | 但是如果你现在这么做 |
[14:22] | your entire future with her will be built on a crime! | 你们俩的未来都将是建立在一个谎言的基础上 |
[14:25] | Just go home, Ted,Don’t do this the wrong way! | 回家吧, Ted, 不要做错事 |
[14:29] | I hate how you’re always right. | 我讨厌你总是对的 |
[14:31] | It’s my best and most annoying trait. | 这是我最好的也是最烦人的一次特征. |
[14:36] | Okay. I’m coming home. I’ll see you soon. | 好吧, 我回家, 一会见 |
[14:42] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿. – 嘿. |
[14:50] | I should probably get going.It’s pretty late. | 我应该走了, 很晚了 |
[14:55] | – I’m sorry. I… – Oh, no. I understand. It’s fine. Yeah. | – 对不起, 我 – 不, 我明白, 没关系 |
[15:02] | Can I call you tomorrow? | 明天我能打电话给你吗? |
[15:03] | Totally.Totally. Call me tomorrow. | 当然 当然 明天打给我 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:06] | – Good night, Robin. – Good night, Ted. | – 晚安Robin – 晚安Ted |
[15:36] | Oh, my God! We’re making out. | 噢,老天, 我们在亲热? |
[15:39] | Right!This is crazy.Right! Right! | 是吗,是吗,是吗!这太疯狂了. |
[15:44] | Should we go to my room? | 我们应该进房间吗? |
[15:46] | I mean, there’s five dogs in there, but… | 那有五只狗, 但是 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:48] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -好吗? -好. |
[15:53] | I just, I have to run to the bathroom. Real quick. | 我…我得去下洗手间,很快 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好. |
[16:13] | Stop doing that! | 别再这样了 |
[16:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:17] | I’m calling you. We’re breaking up. | 我要打电话给你, 我们要分手 |
[16:19] | I’m doing this right now. | 我现在就要这么做 |
[16:20] | I’m coming out of this bathroom a single man. | 走出这个洗手间的时候就是单身了 |
[16:22] | Okay. Say, Ted, how long do you think that conversation’s gonna be? | 好, 但是Ted,你认为我们的谈话要花多长时间? |
[16:27] | Length of an average pee? | 和一般尿尿的时间一样? |
[16:28] | No. We’re gonna be on the phone for at least 20 minutes. | 不, 我们的电话至少要20分钟 |
[16:31] | Robin’s out there.She’s gonna think you’re in here taking a massive… | Robin就在外面.她会认为你在这里打… |
[16:34] | What do you want from me?People break up. | 你要我怎么做? 人们会分手 |
[16:36] | It happens. | 这会发生 |
[16:38] | Not like this. | 但不是这样分手 |
[16:40] | Not from the bathroom of the girl that you’re about to sleep with. | 不是在你马上要和她做爱的女孩的洗手间 |
[16:44] | It’s not ideal. | 这是不太理想 |
[16:47] | Meanwhile, back at the bar | 再说酒吧里 |
[16:48] | Barney was still trying to prove that good things can happen after 2:00 a.m. | Barney还想证明凌晨两点后可能发生好事 |
[16:52] | Come on, Lily! How many women can say they’ve been personally serenaded by Korean Elvis? | 拜托Lily!有多少女人能享受韩国猫王为她单独唱小曲 |
[17:00] | I think he just spat on me. | 我想他刚刚向我吐口水了 |
[17:03] | Barney,you tried.I think that’s great. But we’re going. | Barney你尝试过了,这很棒, 我们要走了 |
[17:05] | No. No, come on! | 哦 不 不 拜托 |
[17:06] | Yes! | 要! |
[17:07] | Dude.We haven’t hit legendary yet.”We’re only at the “le.” We still got the “gen,” the “da,” the “ry. | 伙计我们还没看到神奇的事,我们才看到“神”, 还有“奇”呢 |
[17:13] | Okay, if we’re at the “le,” then I say we follow it up with a “t’s go home.” | 如果我们已经看到“神”, 不如回家吧 (legendry和let’s go home都以le开头) |
[17:18] | Oh, wow! You just got burned.Phonics style! | 哇,你受到打击了 |
[17:22] | No, no, no, no. Baby, baby, baby, don’t go. Just one dance, huh? | 宝贝宝贝 不要走,再跳支舞吧 |
[17:27] | Okay, seriously. | 好了, 我是认真的 |
[17:29] | Hey, I know what you like. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[17:38] | And so, Barney was right | 于是, Barney是对的 |
[17:40] | The night was legendary | 这一夜是传奇性的 |
[17:41] | It would come to be known as the time Lily kicked Korean Elvis in the nards | 这后来被大家称为Lily踢韩国猫王蛋蛋的一夜 |
[17:45] | Hey, you guys remember that time that Lily kicked Korean Elvis in the nards? | 你们记得Lily踢韩国猫王蛋蛋的那天? |
[17:51] | You’re right. You’re right. I owe you a real breakup call. | 你是对的,我欠你一个真正的分手电话 |
[17:55] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明早打给你 |
[17:56] | Good. So, you’re gonna go home? | 好, 那你回家吗? |
[17:59] | Why should I have to go home? | 为什么我一定要回家? |
[18:01] | You know, there’s every chance Robin’s the woman I’m gonna marry. | 有可能Robin就是我以后要娶的女人 |
[18:05] | Ted Ted. | |
[18:06] | It could happen! | 这有可能! |
[18:07] | And so, really, what’s it gonna matter in 50 years if I jump the gun by one night? | 五十年之后这又会有什么关系,只是跳过一夜 |
[18:11] | Look,I know this is a moral gray area, but… | 我知道这不符合道德, 但… |
[18:15] | it’s Robin. | 是Robin啊 |
[18:17] | And I’m exhausted. I am. I’m exhausted from pretending I’m not in love with her. | 我精疲力竭了,我精疲力竭是因为要装作不爱她 |
[18:20] | I think that makes this okay. | 我想这是个充分的理由 |
[18:22] | Oh, please. You just want to get laid! | 得了, 你只是想和她上床 |
[18:25] | Yes, I do. You got me. | 是的, 我是, 你说对了 |
[18:27] | That is exactly what I want right now. And so what? | 这就是现在我想要的, 那又如何? |
[18:30] | I want this. She wants this. | 我想要, 她也想要, 这事发生了 |
[18:32] | It’s happening. And if you have a problem with it, don’t be in Germany! | 如果你不乐意, 不要在德国 |
[18:35] | It’s been nice pretending to talk to you. | 假装和你谈话很愉快 |
[18:37] | Thanks for not calling me and good night. | 谢谢你没有打电话给我, 晚安 |
[18:41] | That’s not your phone. | 那不是你的电话 |
[18:44] | This isn’t my phone. | 这不是我的电话 |
[18:52] | Okay. Bye. | 好的, 再见 |
[18:56] | I thought it was mine, so I answered it. | 我以为是我的, 所以接了 |
[18:59] | Was it… | 是谁? |
[19:00] | It was your girlfriend. | 是你女朋友 |
[19:02] | You might want to call her back. | 你可能想打回去给她 |
[19:25] | I called Victoria from the cab,and we broke up. | 我在出租车上打给了Victoria,我们分手了 |
[19:30] | Yes, I’m… | 对 |
[19:31] | And there you have it, kids | 现在你们知道了, 孩子们 |
[19:33] | The stupidest thing I’ve ever done | 我做过的最愚蠢的事情 |
[19:36] | In one night, I managed to hurt two people I cared about | 在一夜我伤害了两个我最在乎的人 |
[19:40] | And none of it would’ve happened if I had just listened to my mom | 如果我听妈妈的话, 这都不会发生 |
[19:53] | So, I guess if there’s a lesson to be learned here, it’s this | 所以我想,我们要从中吸取的教训是 |
[19:57] | when it’s after 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点以后 |
[19:59] | just go to sleep | 睡觉吧 |