时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 1 Episode 22 | |
[00:12] | It was the May of 2006 in New York city | 2006年5月的纽约 |
[00:15] | and life was good. | 不错的生活 |
[00:17] | But everything was about to change, | 似乎将有所改变 |
[00:20] | So… what do you think? | …你们觉得如何? |
[00:24] | Robin again? | 又是Robin? |
[00:26] | Ted Ted, | |
[00:27] | the universe clearly does not want you and Robin to be together. | 这个宇宙明显不想让你和Robin在一起 |
[00:31] | Don’t piss off the universe. | 不要触怒它 |
[00:32] | The universe will slap you. | 宇宙会扇你的脸 |
[00:34] | Don’t you think the universe has more important things to think about than my dating life? | 相比于我的感情生活宇宙是不是要关注些更重要的? |
[00:37] | Unless your dating life is the glue holding the entire universe together… | 除非你的感情生活是维系整个宇宙的关键… |
[00:41] | whoa. Chills. | 哇…好冷 |
[00:43] | Anybody else get chills? | 你们不觉得冷吗? |
[00:45] | Look,I realize we’ve been down this road before, | 我知道,我已经走过这条路 |
[00:49] | but the fact is,whatever I do | 可是,不管我怎么走 |
[00:51] | it all keeps coming back to Robin, | 都会回到Robin这里 |
[00:53] | so… I gotta do this. | 所以…我必须这样做 |
[00:57] | Ow! What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[00:58] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[00:59] | That was the universe. | 是宇宙 |
[01:02] | the funny thing was at that very moment | 值得一提的是,在这个非常时刻 |
[01:04] | the universe was working on something– | 宇宙确实在做一件事– |
[01:06] | a storm. | 风暴 |
[01:07] | so tropical storm Willy is going to be with us | 热带风暴”威利”将来到我们身边 |
[01:10] | at least until Monday. | 最晚周一 |
[01:11] | It’s gonna rain cats and dogs,folks. | 届时将有一场满天猫狗的大雨 |
[01:14] | So don’t step in a poodle. | 所以,小心别踩到狗狗 |
[01:16] | Sandy? Robin? Sandy? Robin? | |
[01:18] | Thanks,Lou. | 谢谢,Lou |
[01:19] | Boy,too bad. | 呀,太糟了 |
[01:19] | Our Big Metro News One camping trip was going to be this weekend. | 这周末都市新闻1频道本来有个露营活动 |
[01:22] | Yeah,but camping out in the rain? No fun. Muddy. Yuck. | 是啊,冒着大雨露营? 算了吧 好脏啊…恶 |
[01:26] | Guess we’ll have to take a rain check. | 这次是真的要”因雨推迟”了 |
[01:27] | And we’ll check in with you tomorrow,New York. | 明天再和各位见,纽约 |
[01:29] | Have a great night. | 有个愉快夜晚 |
[01:31] | And,we’re clear. | 结束 |
[01:33] | Bummer. | 失败 |
[01:33] | I was hoping to finally have sex with you this weekend,Scherbotsky. | 我本希望这个周末能和你上床,Scherbotsky. |
[01:37] | Well,I’d give you the “I don’t date coworkers” speech again, | 有必要重申下”不和同事睡觉”的政策 |
[01:39] | but,god,you must have that sum’bitch memorized by now. | 上帝,这次请务必让这贱人记住啊 |
[01:42] | Shame,though. | 虽然有点可惜 |
[01:43] | It was a pretty hot show tonight. | 今晚的节目很带劲 |
[01:45] | The rhythmic give and take of our improvised banter there at the end | 最后那一段我们一唱一和 |
[01:48] | really got my freak juice flowing. | 令我血脉贲张 |
[01:52] | Dude,he’s right. | 他说的有道理 |
[01:53] | How many times do you have to watch this crash and burn before you say,”enough”? | 你这样屡败屡战,什么时候是个头啊? |
[01:56] | One more. One more time. | 再一次,再多试一次 |
[01:58] | One more big,beautiful,stupid romantic gesture. | 再来一次惊天动地的浪漫表白 |
[02:01] | And then,whatever she says, yes or no, | 然后,不管她说什么,是或否 |
[02:03] | that’s it. If it’s yes,great. | 就这样了,如果她答应,固然好 |
[02:05] | If it’s no,then I am done going after Robin forever. | 不答应,我就永远放弃Robin |
[02:08] | So what’s this big,beautiful romantic gesture? | 惊天动地的浪漫表白是怎么样的? |
[02:11] | I am going to make her… | 我要给她准备一份… |
[02:14] | a mix CD. | 混音CD |
[02:17] | No,I’m kidding. I got a plan. | 不,开玩笑的,我心里有数 |
[02:19] | Lily,I’m gonna need the spare key to Robin’s apartment. | Lily,我需要Robin公寓的备用钥匙 |
[02:20] | I see where this is going. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[02:22] | Ted,waiting naked in a girl’s bed wearing whipped cream undies does not work | Ted,涂满奶油躺在女孩的床上 是没有用的 |
[02:27] | … usually. | …也有例外 |
[02:28] | The setting–Martha’s vineyard,1999. | 场地: Martha的葡萄园,1999年 |
[02:30] | The characters: Yours truly and a raven-haired au pair by the name… | 角色: 在下和一位黑发的国际交换生 她的名字叫… |
[02:34] | universe. | 宇宙 |
[02:36] | So,this plan you speak of? | 你这计划到底怎么样的? |
[02:38] | Remember the first night Robin and I went out? | 记不记得我和Robin第一次出去? |
[02:41] | I stole a blue French horn for her | 我给她偷了一个圆号 |
[02:43] | and it almost worked. | 差点就得手了 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Dude, | 是啊,哥们 |
[02:46] | that was awesome, | 那招很牛 |
[02:47] | but how are you ever going to top that? | 你怎么可能超越那次? |
[02:54] | She should be here any second. | 她很快就到了 |
[02:57] | Uh,we’re pretty hungry. | 呃…我们很饿 |
[02:58] | When do we get our pizza? | 你什么时候给我们叫匹萨? |
[03:00] | Enough with the… we’ll go get pizza later,all right? | 不要老是…我们迟些会要匹萨的,好不好? |
[03:03] | Just… | 只要… |
[03:16] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[03:23] | hello. | 喂 |
[03:24] | Hey,Lily,I’m locked out of my apartment. | 嗨,Lily,我被锁在房门外了 |
[03:26] | I need to come pick up my extra key. | 我到你那里去拿备用钥匙 |
[03:29] | Extra key? | 备用钥匙? |
[03:31] | Do I have an extra key to your apartment? | 我有你家的备用钥匙? |
[03:33] | Yes,I gave it to you. | 有,我给你的 |
[03:35] | Oh,right. That key. | 哦,对啊…钥匙 |
[03:37] | Yeah,I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[03:38] | Great,now I gotta go to the locksmith. | 完了,只能找锁匠了 |
[03:40] | No,wait,uh… | 不,等等… |
[03:42] | maybe you should just knock. | 你可以试试敲门 |
[03:44] | Knock? | 敲门? |
[03:46] | Lily,my dogs aren’t that well trained. | Lily,我的狗还没那么能干 |
[03:53] | hello,Lily,this is Janet Kagan at the Russell House Art Foundation here in San Francisco. | 你好Lily,我是旧金山拉塞尔艺术基金会的Janet Kagan |
[03:57] | I’m pleased to inform you that we’ve accepted your application for our summer fellowship. | 很高兴通知您,您的夏季奖学金申请被核准了 |
[04:01] | We look forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye. | 尽快给我们回复,再见 |
[04:03] | Uh,Robin,I-I gotta go. | 哦,Robin,我-我要挂了 |
[04:05] | Just knock,okay? | 敲门,好不好? |
[04:08] | Summer fellowship? | 夏季奖学金? |
[04:11] | Just knock. | 敲门 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:32] | Robin… Robin… | |
[04:34] | I’ve sort of said this already. | 我已经说过了 |
[04:35] | I mean I’ve half said it. | 差不多说出来了 |
[04:37] | I’ve tried to say it,and I’ve said it badly. | 我想说,就是说的很差 |
[04:39] | So this is me,just saying it. | 所以我来了,来向你说 |
[04:42] | With strings. | 弦乐伴奏 |
[04:45] | I’m crazy about you. | 我为你痴迷 |
[04:46] | I think we should be together. | 我认为我们应该在一起 |
[04:49] | What do you say? | 你说怎么样? |
[04:58] | what do you say? | 你说怎么样? |
[04:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:00] | No. | 不好 |
[05:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:02] | Those are the three options. | 这三个是备选 |
[05:04] | Ted,this is so… | Ted,这有点太… |
[05:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:06] | I come home,I was going to watch Jeopardy | 我回家准备看电视”Jeopardy” |
[05:09] | and there’s a string quartet and… | 结果家里有一个弦乐四重奏而且… |
[05:11] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[05:14] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 哦,不好意思 |
[05:16] | Un,go ahead. we’ll…uh, we’ll wait | 去吧…我们…我们等你 |
[05:30] | Yeah,cause when we talked earlier, | 我们事先说好的是… |
[05:32] | you said there’d be pizza. | 你说了有匹萨的 |
[05:33] | No,I said I’d get you a pizza afterwards. | 不,我说结束之后有匹萨 |
[05:37] | Look,could we talk about this later? | 你看,能不能暂时不谈这个? |
[05:39] | I’m sort of professing my love here. | 我的爱情正在紧要关头 |
[05:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:44] | We’re not getting any pizza. | 不会有什么匹萨了 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:49] | let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:54] | Um… | 嗯… |
[05:55] | oh,hey,you guys want to take five? | 你们要不要休息一下? |
[05:58] | Thanks,guys. Just need a minute. | 谢谢各位,只要一小会儿 |
[06:00] | Sort of a big life decision. | 面临重大决定 |
[06:01] | Love the blue instruments,though. | 不过我喜欢蓝色乐器 |
[06:03] | Kind of an inside joke. | 我们的内部笑话 |
[06:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[06:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:10] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:11] | It’s not that I haven’t thought about this. | 我也不是没想过 |
[06:13] | You know that I have, | 你知道我想过的 |
[06:14] | but let’s look at this,okay? | 让我们面对现实好不好? |
[06:16] | We only just started being friends again. | 我们刚开始恢复朋友关系 |
[06:18] | I know. But… come on. | 我知道…可是… |
[06:20] | And we want different things. | 我们要的东西不一样 |
[06:22] | That’s still there. That’s not going away. | 这一点没有改变,还是老样子 |
[06:24] | I mean,what if we do this | 如果我们这么做了 |
[06:26] | and it doesn’t work out | 结果却不如意 |
[06:27] | and I’d lose you as a friend? | 连朋友都做不成了? |
[06:29] | I gotta think about this. | 我要好好考虑 |
[06:30] | Okay,fine. | 好吧,没问题 |
[06:31] | Think about it on the plane. | 在飞机上考虑吧 |
[06:33] | Let’s go to Paris for the weekend. | 我们这个周末去巴黎 |
[06:34] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[06:35] | I’m kidding. | 玩笑 |
[06:35] | I’m serious. | 真的 |
[06:36] | I can’t go to Paris,I’m going camping. | 我不能去巴黎,我要去野营 |
[06:39] | I thought that thing was canceled. | 我以为取消了 |
[06:40] | Well,it’s back on. | 现在又恢复了 |
[06:41] | Since when? | 什么时候的事? |
[06:42] | Since like an hour ago. | 大约1小时前 |
[06:43] | …Sending the storm back out into the Atlantic. | …把风暴推回了大西洋 |
[06:47] | So it’s blue skies this weekend. | 周末将是晴空万里 |
[06:50] | Sandy? Robin? Sandy? Robin? | |
[06:51] | Thanks,Lou,but that blue sky isn’t without at least one cloud. | 谢谢Lou,但还是有一点小小的乌云 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry to announce that one week from today | 我很遗憾地宣布,从今天开始一周后 |
[06:58] | I will be leaving Metro News One. | 我将离开都市新闻1频道 |
[07:01] | It has been an honor to bring you the news each night, | 每晚为大家播报新闻是我的荣幸 |
[07:03] | and read the paper to you each morning. | 早晨读报纸也是 |
[07:06] | I will always treasure it. | 我会珍惜这段经历 |
[07:08] | Good night,New York. | 晚安,纽约 |
[07:10] | And we’re clear. | 结束 |
[07:11] | You’re leaving? | 你要走? |
[07:13] | There. I quit my job. | 没错,我辞工不干了 |
[07:15] | We’re not coworkers. | 现在我们不是同事 |
[07:16] | Will you please have dinner with me? | 这下你能和我一起吃晚饭了吧? |
[07:19] | I’m joking. | 我说笑的 |
[07:20] | I got offered a job at CNN. | 我在CNN找到工作了 |
[07:21] | Oh,congratulations. | 哦,恭喜 |
[07:23] | Congratulations yourself. | 也恭喜你 |
[07:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:26] | Well, | 这样的 |
[07:26] | Joel asked me who I thought should replace me as lead anchor. | Joel问我谁可以接我的班做主播 |
[07:30] | I told him you. | 我告诉他是你 |
[07:32] | They’re announcing it next week. Act surprised. | 他们下周会宣布,装的惊讶点 |
[07:35] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | And,yes. | 还有,好的 |
[07:41] | Yes,what? | 什么好的? |
[07:42] | Yes,let’s go get dinner. | 好的,我们去吃晚饭 |
[07:45] | How about this weekend on the camping trip? | 不如就定在这周末的野营? |
[07:47] | I roast a mean weenie. | 我烤出一根真诚的香肠 |
[07:51] | Oh,you’re kidding me. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[07:53] | No way. Don’t go on this thing. | 不要,你别去 |
[07:55] | Ted,I have to go. | Ted,我肯定要去 |
[07:55] | It’s a company camping trip. | 是公司的露营活动 |
[07:57] | Really? Because it also kinda sounds like a date. | 是吗? 因为这听起来像一次约会 |
[08:00] | With Sandy… and his weenie. | 和Sandy…以及他的小香肠 |
[08:02] | I mean is this not a date? | 你能说这不是? |
[08:05] | I don’t…I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[08:06] | So,what? You actually like this guy now? | 怎么了? 难道你喜欢那个家伙? |
[08:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:10] | Are you gonna hook up with him? | 你要和他勾搭在一起? |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:13] | Yes,you do. | 不,你知道 |
[08:13] | No,Ted,I don’t. | 不,Ted,我不知道 |
[08:14] | And you know what? That’s okay. | 你知道吗? 我无所谓 |
[08:16] | I don’t plan out every second of my life like you do. | 我不像你一样,把将来的每一分都计划好 |
[08:19] | – I don’t plan out every… – oh,really? | – 我没有计划… – 哦,是吗? |
[08:21] | What is all of this? | 这算什么? |
[08:23] | I mean,why can’t you just say, | 你就不能简单地说 |
[08:24] | “hey,Robin,let’s go get some sushi?” | “嗨,Robin,一起去吃寿司?” |
[08:26] | No,it has to be a-a string quartet and-and Paris | 不,你非要弄个乐队还有巴黎 |
[08:30] | and flowers and chocolates and let’s spend the rest of our lives together. | 鲜花巧克力,还有厮守终生 |
[08:33] | Don’t you think we’re a little bit past sushi at this point? | 你不觉得我们的关系应该超过寿司了吗? |
[08:36] | God,you are so terrified of anything real. | 天啊,你畏惧真实的生活 |
[08:39] | It’s like you’re floating out in space. | 你就像漂浮在空气中 |
[08:41] | Touch the ground,Robin. | 脚踏实地吧,Robin |
[08:43] | Live in the world, make a mistake. | 回到真实中来,犯个错误 |
[08:45] | Make this mistake. | 犯这个错 |
[08:46] | I need to think about this. | 我要好好想想 |
[08:48] | Fine. | 可以 |
[08:49] | No,I’m sorry,I… | 不,对不起,我… |
[08:52] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去 |
[08:53] | I need an answer. | 我需要答案 |
[08:56] | If you want me to say yes right now,I… | 如果你要我马上就说同意,我… |
[08:58] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[09:00] | Well,if it’s not yes, | 好吧,如果不说”是” |
[09:01] | then it’s a no. | 那就是”否” |
[09:06] | Then I guess it’s not meant to be. | 也许我们真的没有缘分 |
[09:11] | Nice,try,buddy. | 你努力了,兄弟 |
[09:13] | Good hustle out there. | 场面很劲爆 |
[09:15] | Look at the bright side. | 想想好的一面 |
[09:17] | At least you got some closure. | 至少你可以了结了 |
[09:18] | She’s made her choice and you can finally move on. | 她作出了选择,你可以继续前行了 |
[09:22] | Screw that. This ain’t over. | 去他妈,这事没完 |
[09:24] | Ted,you sat here in this very booth and you said… | Ted,你坐在这里宣布的… |
[09:27] | I don’t care what I said. | 不管我说过什么 |
[09:29] | This is gonna happen. | 我一定要成功 |
[09:30] | She can’t say it’s not meant to be. | 她不能说没有缘分 |
[09:32] | It is meant to be, | 我们注定要在一起 |
[09:33] | and you know why? | 知道为什么? |
[09:34] | Cause I mean it to be. | 因为我决定要在一起 |
[09:39] | Unpause? | 取消暂停? |
[09:40] | Unpause. | 取消暂停 |
[09:41] | Let’s pause. | 让我们暂停 |
[09:42] | See,Marshall and Lily had a rule that at any point during a fight | 是这样的,Marshall和Lily吵架的时候 有一条规矩 |
[09:46] | they could pause and take a break. | 他们可以暂停休息一下 |
[09:47] | Their fights often lasted for days. | 他们的战争经常持续数天 |
[09:50] | A painting fellowship? | 油画奖学金? |
[09:51] | I was never going to take it. | 我原本就不会去的 |
[09:52] | – In California? – I was never gonna take it. | – 在加州? – 我原本就不会去的 |
[09:54] | Ted,she is going on that camping trip. | Ted,她要去参加露营了 |
[09:57] | Dude,barring some act of god, | 有本事你就阻挡天意 |
[09:59] | Robin’s gonna be with Sandy this weekend. | 否则Robin将和Sandy共度周末 |
[10:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:05] | If an act of god is what it takes, | 如果必须要对抗天意 |
[10:07] | then an act of god it is. | 那就对抗天意吧 |
[10:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[10:13] | I’m gonna make it rain. | 我要让它下雨 |
[10:19] | i can’t let Robin go camping with this guy. | 我不会坐视Robin和那个家伙去出游 |
[10:21] | So how do I keep that from happening? | 怎样才能阻止这一切? |
[10:22] | Simple– I make it rain! | 简单――下雨即可! |
[10:25] | Ted,do you want me to slap you again? | Ted,你想让我再扇你一下吗? |
[10:27] | Cause I kind of enjoyed it the first time. | 上次扇的还蛮过瘾的 |
[10:29] | Look,I-I might be crazy right now… | 听着,也许我疯了… |
[10:30] | no,you know what? I am definitely crazy right now, | 不对,你知道吗? 我绝对是疯了 |
[10:32] | but I have a plan. | 但是我有计划 |
[10:33] | That girl you used to go out with,Penelope, | 你以前约过的那个女孩,Penelope, |
[10:35] | wasn’t she getting her PHD in native american culture? | 她是不是土著文化方面的博士? |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:38] | Are you still in touch with her? | 你和她还有联系吗? |
[10:39] | Sure. I mean,even though we stopped having sex, | 当然,虽然我们不在一起做爱 |
[10:41] | we still get together,like,once a month to chat and catch up, | 我们还是经常相聚,每月一次,聊天叙旧 |
[10:44] | and of course I’m not in touch with her! | 当然我们没有联系了! |
[10:45] | Well,you’re gonna need to get in touch with her. | 那好,你要重新和她取得联系 |
[10:47] | She’s gonna teach me how to do a rain dance. | 我要她教我怎么跳祈雨舞 |
[10:51] | – Did you just say a “rain dance”? – Yes. | – 你是说”祈雨舞”? – 是的 |
[10:54] | – A rain dance. – Yes. | – 祈雨舞 – 是的 |
[10:57] | A dance to make it rain. | 祈求下雨的舞蹈 |
[10:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:07] | We’re finding Penelope! | 要找到Penelope! |
[11:08] | No,we are not! | 我才不去! |
[11:09] | Yes,we are! | 要去! |
[11:10] | Ted,you’re forcing me to be the voice of reason | Ted,不要逼我做”理性”的代言人 |
[11:12] | and it’s not a good look for me! | 我不适合代言理性! |
[11:15] | Why the hell should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[11:17] | Come on,I know it didn’t work out between us, | 别这样,尽管我们两个没有结果 |
[11:19] | but we did…have a relationship. | 但是我们…还是有过一段情 |
[11:22] | We had sex twice in your car, | 我们在你的车里做过两次 |
[11:24] | and then you dumped me. | 然后你甩了我 |
[11:25] | How is that a relationship? | 这也叫一段情? |
[11:28] | Twice! | 做了两次! |
[11:29] | Barney,there is no way… | Barney,我不可能… |
[11:31] | shh! | 嘘! |
[11:32] | seriously,come on. | 说真的,好吗 |
[11:35] | Penelope,I really need to make it rain this weekend. | Penelope,我需要这个周末下雨 |
[11:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:40] | There’s this girl… | 有一个女孩子… |
[11:41] | “There’s this girl.” | “有一个女孩子” |
[11:43] | You know,the traditional rain dance is a sacred prayer to nature. | 你懂吗,传统的祈雨是对自然的神圣的崇拜 |
[11:47] | I don’t think the great spirit looks too kindly on white dudes who co-opt it to get laid. | 伟大的神明不会帮某些白人泡妞 |
[11:51] | Penelope,this is the girl I love. | Penelope,这个女孩子是我爱着的 |
[11:53] | If it doesn’t rain this weekend, | 如果这个周末不下雨 |
[11:54] | she’s gonna end up with the wrong guy. Please. | 她就要和错误的对象在一起,求你 |
[11:59] | This wrong guy, | 这个错误的对象 |
[12:01] | – is he a huge jackass? – Absolutely. | – 是不是超级坏蛋? – 绝对的 |
[12:03] | Kind of like Barney? | 类似Barney这样的? |
[12:04] | Kind of. | 类似 |
[12:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:05] | You hit on my mom! | 你对我妈放电! |
[12:07] | We weren’t exclusive! | 我们又不排斥他人! |
[12:10] | I’m in. | 我帮你 |
[12:11] | And so the three of us headed up to the roof of my building. | 我们一行三人来到我家屋顶 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Crouch down and bend over a little bit. | 双腿弯曲,稍微弯下腰 |
[12:18] | Wow,it took five shots of tequila to get you in that position. | 灌了5杯龙舌兰酒才让你摆出这个体位 |
[12:21] | I will throw you off this roof. | 信不信把你从房顶扔下去 |
[12:23] | There’s so much of your mom in you. | 有其母必有其女 |
[12:28] | And she’s been throwing up ever since. | 然后她就吐个不停 |
[12:30] | So how’d she manage to eat so much chocolate? | 她怎么吃到这么多巧克力的? |
[12:33] | Remember that guy,Ted, | 还记得那个人,Ted? |
[12:35] | that I was telling you about? | 我跟你提过的? |
[12:36] | Well,I came home and I found him | 我回家就发现他 |
[12:38] | waiting in my apartment with a string quartet | 和一只乐队等在我公寓 |
[12:40] | and roses and chocolates… | 还有玫瑰和巧克力… |
[12:42] | oh,that’s so sweet. | 哦,太甜蜜了 |
[12:44] | Okay,yes,it’s sweet in theory, | 理论上说是甜蜜的 |
[12:46] | but isn’t it also kind of crazy? | 是不是还有点疯狂? |
[12:48] | I mean,a string quartet in my living room– | 起居室里有一支乐队– |
[12:51] | who does that? | 谁会做这种事? |
[12:52] | Nobody does that. | 没人会 |
[12:54] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[12:55] | No,honey–nobody does that. | 不,亲爱的,没人这么做 |
[12:59] | But I guess I’m just a hopeless romantic. | 我想我是一个无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna put my hand up your dog now. | 现在要为你的狗看病了 |
[13:06] | So you’re saying you would forbid me from going? | 这么说你要禁止我去? |
[13:09] | Forbid? Who said forbid? | 禁止? 谁说禁止了? |
[13:10] | I was just reminding you that there’s this wedding coming up in a couple of months, | 我只是提醒你,几个月后有一场婚礼 |
[13:14] | and I was kind of hoping you’d save the day. | 我想你等到那一天 |
[13:15] | Look for me– I’ll be the guy in the awesome suit. | 我会穿着帅气的礼服 |
[13:18] | Come on,Lily. | 好吗,Lily |
[13:19] | It’s what you’ve always wanted. | 那不是你一直梦想的吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah,but there’s a lot of things I’ve always wanted, | 是啊,可是我的梦想还有很多 |
[13:23] | and I haven’t done any of them. | 都没有去做过 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:27] | I just need to do this before settling down forever. | 我想在稳定下来之前都尝试一遍 |
[13:30] | So now we’ve gone from “I was never gonna do it” | 现在我们从”我原本就不会去” |
[13:33] | to “I need to do this”? | 转到”我需要去做”? |
[13:34] | Did I leave the room at some point? When did that happen? | 我中途离开过吗,什么时候改的? |
[13:36] | Oh,maybe when you said you wouldn’t let me do it. | 也许是你说我不可以的时候改的 |
[13:38] | I never said that! | 我从来没说过! |
[13:40] | You know,if you’re having these kind of doubts now, | 如果你现在有这样的犹豫 |
[13:41] | what’s gonna change in three months? | 3个月后会有什么变化? |
[13:43] | Maybe we just shouldn’t get married at all. | 我们干脆不要结婚算了 |
[13:44] | Maybe not. | 那就不结 |
[13:48] | – Pause. – Pause. | – 暂停 – 暂停 |
[13:50] | So,are you just,like,starving? | 你怎么样? 饿吗? |
[13:51] | Totally. Red Lobster? | 饿死了,去Red Lobster? (一家颇大型的连锁餐厅) |
[13:54] | Oh,lobster,lobster,lobster | 哦,龙虾龙虾龙虾 |
[13:56] | you are delicious! | 你真好味道! |
[13:58] | Oh,god,I love butter sauce! | 老天,我爱死奶油酱了! |
[14:00] | There’s nothing bad about it. | 完美无缺 |
[14:01] | Say something bad about butter sauce,I dare you. | 我肯定你也找不出一点奶油酱的坏处 |
[14:04] | I wouldn’t dare. | 我找不出 |
[14:06] | Marshall,no. | Marshall,不 |
[14:07] | We’re on pause. | 我们正在暂停期 |
[14:09] | There’s no crying in pauseland! | 暂停的大地上没有哭泣! |
[14:11] | Pauseland is a magical place, | 暂停的地方是个仙境 |
[14:13] | with-with…popcorn shrimp mountains and butter sauce rivers! | 有虾片堆成的山和奶油酱的河! |
[14:19] | Happy,happy,happy,happy | 快乐快乐快乐快乐! |
[14:20] | happy happy birthday, | 快乐生日快乐! |
[14:21] | happy,happy,happy,happy | 快乐快乐快乐快乐! |
[14:23] | happy,happy birthday, | 快乐生日快乐! |
[14:31] | Ted,this is funny. | Ted,这很搞笑 |
[14:34] | Still funny. | 还是搞笑 |
[14:36] | Still fu…and now it’s sad. | 还是搞…现在是可悲了 |
[14:39] | Hey,Penelope,you sure I’m doing this right? | 嗨,Penelope,你肯定这样跳是对的? |
[14:42] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[14:43] | Uh-huh. | 啊 |
[14:44] | Does it,uh,look anything like a real rain dance? | 这个…真正的祈雨舞是这样的吗? |
[14:46] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[14:49] | Hey,Penelope, | 嗨,Penelope |
[14:50] | have you,uh,have you ever actually seen a rain dance performed? | 你有没有亲眼见过祈雨舞? |
[14:54] | No. | 没 |
[14:57] | No? | 没? |
[14:58] | I’ve read extensively on the subject: | 我花了很大力气看资料 |
[15:00] | Firsthand accounts,theoretical criticism, | 第一手资料,理论批评 |
[15:01] | the anthropological… | 还有人类学… |
[15:02] | have you ever seen a rain dance? | 你见过祈雨舞吗? |
[15:06] | I’ve seen a film strip. | 我看过电影片段 |
[15:08] | Terrific. Uh, look,I should run. | 太好了,我得走了 |
[15:09] | I’m getting brain surgery from some guy who’s seen a couple episodes of E.R. | 我要请一个看过几集ER的人给我做大脑手术 |
[15:13] | I can’t believe this. | 简直太离谱了 |
[15:15] | We’ve been up here for the past hour making complete asses of ourselves. | 我们这一个小时完全是在做蠢事 |
[15:17] | What do you mean “we,” white man? | 你说”我们”是什么意思, 白人? |
[15:23] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么会到这个地步的? |
[15:26] | Couple of days ago,the biggest problem in my life was, | 几天前,我生命中最大的麻烦还是 |
[15:28] | did Ted eat the last pudding snack pack in the fridge. | Ted有没有吃掉冰箱里最后一份布丁 |
[15:31] | I think there’s still one left. | 我想还有一块 |
[15:33] | Dibs. | 我的 |
[15:38] | Unpause? | 取消暂停? |
[15:39] | Unpause. | 取消暂停 |
[15:41] | Look… | 瞧… |
[15:42] | I know this sucks. | 我知道这很遭 |
[15:44] | It’s just something I’m going through. | 这只是我在经历的一些事情 |
[15:47] | I’m not asking you to understand it. | 我不是叫你去理解 |
[15:49] | I’m not asking you to be happy about it. | 我也不是想你觉得高兴 |
[15:51] | I… I’m just asking you to support it. | 我… 我只是要你的支持 |
[15:57] | I want to,Lily,okay? | 我想,Lily,好吗? |
[15:59] | I really do. | 我真的想 |
[16:01] | But I just can’t. | 但我不能 |
[16:03] | – Why not? – Because you’re scaring the hell out of me, | – 为什么不能? – 因为你吓死我了 |
[16:05] | that’s why not. | 所以不能 |
[16:07] | What if you decide to go be a painter | 如果你决定做个画家呢 |
[16:08] | and then you realize I don’t fit in to your life anymore, | 然后你会意识到我不适合你的生活 |
[16:10] | and three months becomes forever? | 到时候三个月就变成了永远? |
[16:13] | Can you promise me that that’s not gonna happen? | 你能保证这样的事不会发生吗? |
[16:16] | Marshall… Marshall… | |
[16:16] | cause if you can’t promise me that,we should just break up right now. | 你不能保证,我们现在就该分手 |
[16:18] | I’m not gonna wait around for three months | 我不要等三个月 |
[16:19] | just to have my heart ripped out. | 我的心会被狠狠的撕碎的 |
[16:24] | Marshall,I love you. | Marshall,我爱你 |
[16:27] | Can you promise me that that’s not gonna happen? | 你能保证这样的事不会发生吗? |
[16:29] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[16:30] | No,Lily,we cannot pause this anymore. | 不,Lily,我们不能再暂停了 |
[16:31] | Can you promise me that that’s not gonna happen?! | 你能保证这样的事不会发生吗?! |
[16:33] | Pause! | 暂停! |
[16:34] | Why do you want me to pause?! | 为什么要我暂停?! |
[16:38] | That’s just a great use of the pause function,baby. | 暂停功能使用的很好,宝贝 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | hey,Ted. | 嘿,Ted |
[16:50] | What you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[16:51] | A rain dance. | 祈雨 |
[16:53] | Dude,that’s not a rain dance, | 伙计,你不是在祈雨 |
[16:54] | that’s a fat kid with a bee in his pants. | 就像一只蜜蜂飞进胖男孩的裤子里一样 |
[16:58] | Look,I highly doubt the great spirit is a stickler for choreography. | 瞧,我很怀疑一个舞蹈术的坚持者的信念 |
[17:01] | It’s the thought that counts. | 心诚则灵 |
[17:03] | She’s leaving in half an hour. | 她还有半小时就要出发了 |
[17:07] | These are your awesome years. You’re wasting them on this girl. | 你正在花样年华,不要把时间浪费在一个女孩身上 |
[17:11] | This isn’t gonna work! | 这样是办不到的! |
[17:12] | Yeah. I know that. | 对,我知道 |
[17:14] | Well,then why are you doing this? | 那你干吗还这么做? |
[17:15] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 |
[17:16] | I love her! | 我爱她! |
[17:18] | I told her that the first night we went out, | 我们第一次约会我就告诉她了 |
[17:19] | and here it is,eight months later,and nothing’s changed. | 而8个月过去了,什么都没变 |
[17:22] | So yes,I know this isn’t gonna work. | 所以,我知道这没有用 |
[17:25] | But it has to work! | 但这必须管用! |
[17:28] | You hear me,universe? | 你听见我的话吗,宇宙? |
[17:29] | This is Ted Mosby talking! | 我是Ted Mosby! |
[17:32] | Give me some rain! | 给我点雨吧! |
[17:35] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[17:37] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[17:40] | Come on…! | 拜托…! |
[17:45] | oh,come on! | 哦,拜托! |
[18:00] | pushing the front back into the tri-state area | 前锋又到达本地区 |
[18:03] | and giving Manhattan one of its worst storms in over a decade. | 为曼哈顿带来了10年来最遭的一场风暴 |
[18:07] | How about that? He did it. | 怎么样?他做到了 |
[18:29] | Robin! Robin! | |
[18:30] | Hey,Robin! | 嘿,Robin! |
[18:38] | Oh,thank god you’re here! | 哦,谢天谢地你在家! |
[18:40] | My camping trip got rained out. | 下雨我的野营取消了 |
[18:42] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道,对不起 |
[18:44] | So your fault? | 是你的错? |
[18:45] | Yeah,it is. | 对 |
[18:46] | Come down here. | 下来 |
[18:48] | It’s pouring. You come up. | 雨好大,你上来 |
[18:50] | No,you have to come down here. | 不,你得下来 |
[18:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:53] | Why? Because I made it rain,that’s what I did today! | 为什么?因为我祈来了雨 这是我今天所做的! |
[18:57] | And that’s enough. I-I’ve done my part. | 这就够了,我已经完成了我的部分 |
[18:59] | Now,get down here! | 现在,下来! |
[19:02] | I’m not dressed,Ted. No. Come up. | 我没换衣服,Ted 不,上来 |
[19:05] | I’m not coming up there,Robin,I’m not. | 我不上去,Robin,不 |
[19:07] | You have to come down here! | 你得下来这里! |
[19:27] | I was gonna… | 我正要… |
[19:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:47] | And that’s how Robin and I ended up together. | Robin和我最后在一起了 |
[19:50] | Turns out,all I had to do was make it rain. | 原来我要做的就是让天下雨 |
[19:53] | as I rode home this morning,the city looks the same | 我早上回家时 这个城市看起来一样 |
[19:56] | the people looks the same it all looks the same | 人们看起来一样 一切都一样 |
[19:59] | but it wasn’t | 但是并非如此 |
[20:00] | in just one night,everything is changed | 一夜间,一切都改变了 |
[20:32] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 1 End |