时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And so, after six months apart, | 就这样在分开六个月之后 |
[00:02] | Aunt Lily and Uncle Marshall were finally back together. | 莉莉阿姨和马修叔叔 终于重修旧好了 |
[00:05] | Oh, my God. | 天那 |
[00:07] | These pancakes are delicious! | 这些煎饼太好吃了 |
[00:09] | Yes. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | Um, I learned how to cook while you were gone this summer. | 你不在的这个夏天 我学会了做饭 |
[00:12] | Oh. Do you want to cook dinner tonight? | 那今晚你来做饭吧 |
[00:15] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[00:18] | How about pancakes? | 煎饼如何 |
[00:20] | And things were back to normal… almost. | 一切恢复了正常 几乎是… |
[00:23] | You may not have much range, but at least I’m marrying a guy | 也许你没有太多的灶具 但至少我嫁了个 |
[00:25] | who knows how to make pancakes. | 会烧煎饼的男人 |
[00:33] | Oh, um… I mean, um… | 我意思是… |
[00:35] | Well, I… I realize that we haven’t really discussed | 我知道我们俩还没讨论 |
[00:39] | whether us getting back together means us getting married, but… | 我们和好是不是意味 我们要结婚 |
[00:43] | I still wanna. | 但我仍然想结 |
[00:45] | Do you still wanna? | 你还想结吗? |
[00:47] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[00:50] | Of course, I love you. | 当然了 我爱你 |
[00:52] | No, I mean, that’s how you’re gonna do it? | 等等 你就这么向我求婚? |
[00:54] | “Do you still wanna?” That’s like the lamest proposal ever. | 就句 你还想结婚? 这是我听过的最寒碜的求婚 |
[00:58] | When I did it, I got down on my knees… I don’t know, I’m just saying. | 当我向你求婚的时候 我单膝跪下 也许我会说 |
[01:06] | Marshall Eriksen, will you ma… | 马修·埃里克森 你愿意… |
[01:09] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – What?! | – 不行 不行 – 怎么啦 |
[01:11] | You can’t lead with that. You got to… build up to that. | 你不能这么开门见山 要循序渐进 |
[01:14] | You got to have, like, a little speech. | 你要先来个演讲暖场 |
[01:16] | Do you remember your proposal to me? | 你还记得你是怎么向我求婚的 |
[01:20] | I had a speech prepared. | 我确实准备了一篇演讲 |
[01:22] | What do you want to hear? | 那你想听什么呢 |
[01:24] | I don’t know. I mean, you could tell me, | 我不知道 也许 你可以说 |
[01:27] | like, about how good-looking and funny and smart I am | 比如说 你可以讲讲我有多帅 我既幽默又聪明 |
[01:31] | and I’ve been working out lately. | 我后来有一段时间有健身 |
[01:33] | It might be nice for you to mention something… about that. | 如果你能提到这个就更好了 |
[01:38] | Marshall… | 马修… |
[01:40] | – you are good-looking… – Thank you. | – 你太帅了… – 谢谢 |
[01:43] | – You’re funny. – Oh, thanks. | – 你又幽默 – 谢谢 |
[01:44] | – You’re smart. – And a few tears wouldn’t hurt. | – 又聪明 – 你不妨再掉几滴眼泪 |
[01:46] | Okay, would you freakin’ marry me already? | 你他妈的就不能跟我结婚吗? |
[01:48] | I’ll marry you. Of course. | 我当然会和你结婚了 |
[01:50] | But, um, until you see a ring on this finger, don’t expect me to put out. | 在我把戒指带上以前 别指望我会跟你上床? |
[01:54] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[02:17] | I’ll give you this. | 我会给你这个 |
[02:19] | That was a very creative use of syrup. | 这是个糖浆的妙用 |
[02:23] | I can’t even look Mrs. Butterworth in the eye. | 我现在甚至不能直视Mrs Butterworth (一种糖浆) |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. We’re getting married! | 天那 我们要结婚了 |
[02:32] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:34] | It was a moment of happiness, | 先是一阵幸福 |
[02:36] | followed of course by a moment of total panic. | 紧接着 却是一阵恐慌 |
[02:39] | See, when they called off their first wedding, | 知道吗 莉莉阿姨 第一次取消婚礼 |
[02:41] | Aunt Lily took off for San Francisco | 然后只身去了旧金山 |
[02:43] | leaving Uncle Marshall with the unfortunate task | 留下马修叔叔和一大堆烂摊子 |
[02:46] | of telling his entire family. | 他得去跟他的整个家族解释 |
[02:47] | Yeah, so now she’s gone and the wedding’s off. | 是 她走了 婚礼也取消了 |
[02:50] | What do you call someone who just takes off and leaves like that? | 这种自己一走了之 不管后果 的人你们管他叫什么? |
[02:53] | What do you call that? | 你管她叫什么 |
[02:56] | I think that that’s a little strong. | 这会不会有点过啦 |
[02:58] | I can’t even believe you would use a word like that. | 我真不敢相信你会用这个词 |
[03:01] | Geez, Grandma. | 天那 奶奶 |
[03:04] | Man, I made a big mess by canceling this wedding, didn’t I? | 我取消婚礼把事情搞得一团糟 对吧 |
[03:08] | It’s okay, baby. | 不要紧 宝贝 |
[03:11] | You’re not just realizing that now, are you? | 不过你不是 现在才意识到吧? |
[03:15] | God, the idea of standing up there in front of all those people | 一想到要站在一群 |
[03:19] | who hate my guts… | 讨厌我的人前面… |
[03:21] | just makes me want to run off to Atlantic City and get married today. | 就让我有马上跑到 大西洋城结婚的冲动 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:29] | Coming up at 11:00: Are there piranhas in the East River? | 11点新闻 东河里还有食人鱼? |
[03:33] | What you don’t know… could eat you. | 无知能让你被吃掉 |
[03:37] | Robin! Stop the news! | 罗宾 停一下 |
[03:39] | – What the hell? – It’s okay. They’re my friends. | – 怎么啦? – 没事 他们是我的朋友 |
[03:41] | We’re going to Atlantic City to elope. You got to come with us. | 我们要去大西洋城结婚 你跟我们一起去吧 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God, that is so fantastic! | 天那 太棒了 |
[03:46] | I-I don’t know if I can just leave work. | 我不知道我现在能不能走 |
[03:48] | It’s okay; Mike can read the news tonight. | 好了 今晚就让 迈克来播新闻好了 |
[03:51] | Hey, Mike… you can read, right? | 迈克 你识字吧? |
[03:54] | Yeah, I’m the best at reading. | 我朗读最在行了 |
[03:57] | – Let’s go to Atlantic City! – Yeah! | – 让我们一起大西洋城吧 – 走 |
[04:01] | You guys are eloping! Oh, that’s fantastic. | 你们俩要结婚 这太棒了 |
[04:04] | Wait, is this because there’s a time crunch Uncle Ted should know about? | 你这样作是不是因为 罗嗦的泰德叔叔总有一天会知道? |
[04:07] | I hope not because I plan on getting hammered. | 我不希望… 因为我们要喝醉了去结婚 |
[04:10] | Guys, this sounds like so much fun, but I can’t really take off work. | 哥们 这听起很有意思 但我手头工作放不下… |
[04:13] | I’m kind of important around here, you know? I’m the project manager. | 我现在有点重要 我是项目经理 |
[04:16] | Ted, for the rest of our lives, | 泰德 在以后 |
[04:18] | we are going to be telling the amazing story | 我们都会一直传说着 |
[04:20] | of how we went to Atlantic City and got married. | 我们怎么去大西洋城结婚的故事 |
[04:23] | Don’t you want to be in that story? | 你不想出现在这个故事里吗 |
[04:26] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[04:27] | – Let’s go to Atlantic City! – Yeah! | – 让我们一起去吧 – 好的 |
[04:29] | Oh, but when we tell the story, can you leave out the part where I hesitate? | 但是以后说起这个故事的时候 能不能把我刚才犹豫这部分省略掉 |
[04:32] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[04:36] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 哥们 |
[04:38] | Wow. A pedicure. | 哇 足浴啊 |
[04:40] | Uh, if there were any shame in a dude getting a pedicure | 如果一个男人 去足浴有什么不妥的话 |
[04:43] | I don’t think there would have been a feature about it in Details magazine. | 我觉得也不至于 成为男性杂志上的特写 |
[04:47] | We’re going to Atlantic City to elope right now! | 我们现在要去大西洋城结婚 |
[04:51] | Oh, congratulations, Lily. | 莉莉 恭喜你 |
[04:53] | Marshall, you’re getting married? What the hell? | 马修 你要结婚? 你有什么毛病啊? |
[04:56] | So are you in or not? | 去还是不去? |
[04:58] | Hell, yeah, I’m in! | 开玩笑 我当然要去 |
[05:00] | Just… I’m almost done. | 但 等等 我快好了 |
[05:01] | – No, we got to get going to the… – Well, actually, I mean… | – 没关系 我们也来… – 实际上 我意思是… |
[05:04] | It is my wedding day, and since we’re here… | 今天是我结婚的日子 既然我们在这了 |
[05:08] | So we all got a pedicure and then headed down… | 那我们也先做个足浴 然后才去了 |
[05:12] | to Atlantic City. | 大西洋城 |
[05:21] | Wow. Look at this place. | 看这地方 |
[05:24] | I guess I’ll have my pick of something old. | 我想我会挑些旧的 |
[05:26] | And something blue. Somebody should really check on this lady. | 还有蓝色的… 真该有人过来给检查一下这位女士 |
[05:30] | Ah, A.C., always in decline, | 大西洋城的生意一直在衰退 |
[05:34] | never hitting bottom. | 但绝不会崩溃 |
[05:35] | It’s good to be back, old friend. | 老朋友 我又回来了 |
[05:38] | You been here before? | 你以前来过这? |
[05:39] | Oh, uh, once or twice. | 恩 一两次 |
[05:41] | Barney! | 巴尼! |
[05:43] | Ah, good to see you, too. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[05:45] | Three times, maybe. | 可能是三次 |
[05:48] | The wedding chapel– this is it. | 婚礼小教堂就在那 |
[05:50] | Are you ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:52] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[05:54] | – Let’s get married. – Yeah. | – 我们去结婚吧 – 好 |
[05:56] | Oh, crap. I don’t have a veil. | 糟了 我没面纱 |
[05:58] | I’m a bride; I can’t get married without a veil. | 我是个新娘 我不能没面纱就结婚 |
[06:01] | And a bouquet. I need a veil and a bouquet. | 还有花束 我需要面纱和花束 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God, we’re getting married. | 我们马上要结婚了 |
[06:06] | Don’t worry. Relax. We’ll get you a veil, honey. | 不要担心 放松 我马上给你找面纱 |
[06:09] | Oh, Robin, that’s a really cute outfit. | 罗宾 你这件礼服真漂亮 |
[06:11] | Oh, really? Thanks. | 真的? 谢谢 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it has to go. I’m the bride; you can’t look better than me. | 是的 但你不能穿 我是新娘 你不能比我漂亮 |
[06:15] | Done. | 好 |
[06:16] | I’m going to get the bouquet. You guys get the veil. | 我们去找花束 你们男人去找面纱 |
[06:19] | We’ll meet in the chapel in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后我们在小礼堂见 |
[06:21] | Ready, break. | 走 分头行动 |
[06:25] | You guys want to go gamble? | 你们想要赌一把吗 |
[06:27] | No, we got to go get the veil. | 不 我们要去找面纱 |
[06:28] | Or we looked everywhere, and we couldn’t find one. | 或者我们说 我们找遍了 但找不到 |
[06:31] | Yeah, okay. | 好主意 |
[06:32] | No, you guys go ahead. I’m going to find the veil. | 你们去赌吧 我去找面纱 |
[06:37] | So this is it, right? The last 20 minutes of your single life. | 你就这样过? 这可是你最后20分钟的单身生活了 |
[06:40] | – I’m proud of you, buddy. – Thanks. | – 哥们 我为你自豪 – 谢谢 |
[06:42] | – How are you feeling? – Great, a little nervous. | – 你感觉如何? – 很好 有点紧张 |
[06:43] | – Yeah? Craps? – Not that nervous. | – 是吗? 想便便? – 不是那种紧张 |
[06:45] | – No, I mean do you want to play craps. – Oh, yeah, definitely. | – 不是 我意思是你想玩骰子吗 – 当然了 |
[06:48] | Okay, I got the veil. | 好 我找到面纱了 |
[06:49] | She wasn’t ready to be married. | 她还没做好准备要结婚 |
[06:51] | All right, let’s talk bachelor party. | 现在我们讨论下单身派对 |
[06:52] | Are we thinking full-on strip club, or should we rent a room | 你们是想要看全套脱衣舞? 还是我们开个房间 |
[06:54] | and have a private toy show– whew. | 开个私家”用具”展览会 |
[06:57] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么来着? |
[06:59] | – Barney, no. – Marshall, I’m your best man. | – 巴尼 不行 – 马修 我是你的伴郎 |
[07:02] | – You’re not my best man. – Right here. | – 你不是我的伴郎 – 我才是 |
[07:03] | And as your best man, I have to throw you a bachelor party. | 作为伴郎 我要 给你开个单身派对 |
[07:06] | That’s part of being a best friend. | 这就是好朋友要做的事 |
[07:08] | – You’re not my best friend. – Right here. | – 你不是我最好的朋友 – 我才是 |
[07:09] | Barney, I don’t have any time for a bachelor party. | 巴尼 我没时间开单身派对 |
[07:11] | I’ve got, like, 18 minutes. | 我只有大概18分钟 |
[07:14] | 18 minutes. | 18分钟 |
[07:18] | Oh, good. Did you get the veil? | 你找到面纱了吗 |
[07:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:21] | And it took us exactly 18 minutes. | 正好花了我们18分钟 |
[07:24] | We went to a strip club. | 我们去了脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[07:26] | – Dude! – Unbelievable! | – 哥们 – 难以置信 |
[07:27] | We weren’t there for very long. It’s not like I had time | 我们在那时间很短 这并不是说我没有时间 |
[07:29] | to have a lap dance or anything. I got a lap dance. | 让人坐我大腿上跳舞 有人已经在我腿上跳过了 |
[07:32] | – Your last lap dance ever. – Right… | – 这是你最后一次跳这样的舞了 – 对… |
[07:34] | What? | 什么? |
[07:35] | Okay, I’m here. Right? | 好 我来了 |
[07:38] | Oh, God, the things people waste money on in Atlantic City. | 人们来大西洋城烧钱 不就是为这个 |
[07:42] | Does it smell like strippers in here? | 我好像闻到 脱衣舞娘的味道了 |
[07:44] | That’s weird, right? | 有点怪 对吧 |
[07:46] | Marshall and Lily are getting married! | 马修和莉莉要结婚了 |
[07:48] | Hell, yeah, look at this. | 对 看这个东西 |
[07:53] | Oh, baby, this is it. | 宝贝 就是这个 |
[07:55] | – Let’s do this thing. – All right. | – 让我们开始吧 – 好的 |
[07:58] | Hi. We’re here to get married. | 我们是来这结婚的 |
[08:01] | Congratulations. We offer a variety of packages | 恭喜你 我们提供各种服务 |
[08:04] | to give you the special day you’ve always dreamed about. | 让你实现你梦想中 这个特殊时刻 |
[08:08] | We don’t want any of that. Just your basic quickie wedding will be fine. | 我们不需要这些 一个最简单快捷的婚礼就可以了 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:14] | You know this isn’t Vegas, right? | 你知道吗 这里不是拉斯维加斯 |
[08:17] | Well, sure. In Vegas, the casinos pump in oxygen. | 那当然 在拉斯维加斯 空气里都弥漫着赌场的味道 |
[08:20] | Here, it looks like everyone brought their own. | 这里大家除了自己 什么都没带 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么? |
[08:25] | It also takes three days to get a marriage license in New Jersey. | 在新泽西办个 结婚证最快要三天 |
[08:29] | The earliest I could book you for is Monday. | 你们能登记到的 最早也要星期一 |
[08:31] | No, no, no, it has to be today. That’s the whole point. | 不行 不行 必须是今天 这才有意思 |
[08:34] | Look, I don’t know what to say, | 我不知道该怎么说好 |
[08:36] | but if you guys don’t want to book a wedding for Monday | 但如果你们不定星期一 |
[08:38] | or play a round of keno, I can’t help you. | 或者不玩把基诺 我就没法帮你 |
[08:42] | Thirty-five. | 三十五号 |
[08:51] | Wait, I don’t understand, people get married in Atlantic City all the time. | 等等 我搞不懂 人们随时都可以在大西洋城结婚的 |
[08:55] | Yes, they do, but they don’t elope. | 是的 但他们不是私奔 |
[08:57] | They choose Atlantic City for its white sand beaches, | 他们选择大西洋城 因为这里有白色的沙滩 |
[09:00] | world-class amenities, and exotic Riviera feel. | 世界级的高档度假设施 和有异国情调的海滨 |
[09:03] | Have you been outside? | 你去过外面吗? |
[09:05] | There is half an orca whale rotting not 20 feet from the cabana. | 离遮阳伞不到20英尺的地方 有只腐烂了一半的虎鲸 |
[09:08] | You guys, take it easy, guys. | 哥们 放松点 |
[09:10] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定? |
[09:11] | About the marriage laws of the state where I work in a wedding chapel? | 这个小礼堂所在州的婚姻法? |
[09:15] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[09:17] | Bright side: the bachelor party continues! | 往好处想 单身派对可以继续了 |
[09:20] | Yes! | 对 |
[09:21] | Continues? You mean “start.” He means “start.” | 继续吗?你是说”开始” 他是说”开始” |
[09:24] | We went to a strip club. | 我们去过脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[09:26] | Twenty-seven. | 二十七号 |
[09:30] | Is there any way that we could get a license today? | 有没有别的方法 让我们今天拿到结婚证 |
[09:33] | You could go to the courthouse. | 你可以去法院 |
[09:35] | In some extreme circumstances, the waiting period can be waived, | 在特殊情况下 等待时间可以取消 |
[09:38] | but you have to have a good reason. | 但你必须有足够的理由 |
[09:40] | Well, we’re in love. | 我们深爱对方 |
[09:42] | What better reason could there be? | 还有比这更好的理由吗 |
[09:43] | The last one I heard was, | 我最近听到的一个是 |
[09:45] | “I’m going to Iraq tomorrow to defend my country,” | 我明天就要去伊拉克 保卫我们的国家 |
[09:47] | but, you know, give yours a whirl. | 但是你可以去试试 |
[09:52] | So we went to the courthouse. | 于是我们去了法庭… |
[09:55] | God, this is taking forever. | 我觉得要等到天荒地老一样 |
[09:58] | Can’t believe they’re getting married. | 我不敢相信他们要结婚了 |
[10:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:01] | I am so proud of these two. After all they’ve been through. | 我为他们感到骄傲 他们在一起经历了这么多 |
[10:04] | In fact, that crazy road has led them | 事实上 那条疯狂之路 |
[10:07] | all the way here to Atlantic City. | 直接把他们带到了大西洋城 |
[10:09] | Ted, up here. | 泰德 抬头 |
[10:12] | You were just staring at my shirt boobs. | 你一直盯着我衣服上的胸部看 |
[10:14] | No! I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[10:16] | I-I was checking out the hot bod underneath the shirt. | 我…是在看这件 衣服下面的美女 |
[10:19] | Okay, look, maybe I was looking at your shirt, | 好了 也许 我是在看你的衣服 |
[10:22] | but it’s a, it’s a funny, funny shirt. | 但…这衣服很有意思 |
[10:26] | Hey, it’s Barney! | 嘿 是巴尼! |
[10:29] | – Barney! – Hi. | – 巴尼 – 你好 |
[10:34] | …suit up. | …穿上西装 |
[10:44] | …legend. | …传 |
[10:47] | …Daddy. | …奇 |
[10:49] | American daddy. | 传奇 |
[10:56] | What the hell was that? | 这怎么回事吗 |
[10:57] | A… Chinese guy? | 一个… 中国人 |
[11:01] | Hi. Hello. Uh, we need a marriage license, | 你好 我们要办个结婚证 |
[11:04] | but we need to skip the waiting period because… | 但我们想跳过等待期 |
[11:07] | we’re in love. | 我们深爱着对方 |
[11:08] | Aw. I’m gonna waive this waiting period right now. | 我将帮你们取消等待期 |
[11:12] | Oh, really?! | 真的?! |
[11:13] | Is what I would say if I could waive the waiting period, | 要是我能这么作 我肯定会 |
[11:15] | but unfortunately, only a judge can do that. | 但遗憾的是只有法官才能 |
[11:18] | Oh. Well, so can we see a judge? | 那我们能见法官吗 |
[11:21] | – Absolutely. – Really?! | – 当然了 – 真的?! |
[11:23] | Is what I would say if there was any chance of you seeing a judge today, | 假如你们今天有机会可以见到的话 我当然会让你们见 |
[11:26] | which there isn’t. | 不过今天没机会 |
[11:28] | Why are you doing this to us?! | 你为什么老是耍我?! |
[11:31] | ‘Cause you’re on Candid Camera! | 因为正在拍录像! |
[11:34] | – Really?! – Is what I would say… | – 真的?! – 要是… |
[11:36] | You know what? We get it. | 你知道吗? 我们知道了 |
[11:40] | Okay, this is a good plan B. | 好 这是第二套方案 |
[11:43] | Judges are people. People go to the batoom. | 法官是人 是人就要去厕所 |
[11:45] | A judge is bound to come by eventually, | 法官就必定要经过这里 |
[11:47] | and we’ll get married. | 然后我们就可以结婚了 |
[11:48] | I’m sure we won’t be waiting long. | 我肯定我们不用等多久 |
[11:57] | Geez, you go to a vending machine for 30 seconds. | 天那 我们就去 自动售货机才30秒钟 |
[12:00] | Vultures. | 一帮老家伙 |
[12:09] | What? | 什么? |
[12:12] | Here? | 这里? |
[12:13] | Yeah. Got a little time to kill. | 我们可以打发打发时间 |
[12:16] | Oh, my God, it’s the T-shirt, isn’t it? | 天哪 都是因为 这件衣服 对吧? |
[12:19] | No. | 不是 |
[12:20] | A little. | 有点 |
[12:21] | Something is seriously wrong with you. | 今天你实在不对劲 |
[12:24] | So what, is that a no? | 那是同不同意? |
[12:27] | – All right, let’s do it. – All right. | – 行 我们干吧 – 好的 |
[12:29] | Um, also…? | 恩 那这个? |
[12:31] | – Yes, I’ll leave it on. – Sweet. | – 是的 我不脱 – 太好了 |
[12:33] | Guys, let’s bail. This is never gonna happen. | 哥们 我们放弃吧 这不可能发生了 |
[12:35] | Look, I know this is turning into a bit of a disaster, | 我知道现在事情有点糟糕 |
[12:39] | but believe me, it’s better than the alternative. | 但是 相信 这比那个烂摊子要好 |
[12:42] | You throwing a big, free party with lots of booze and food | 你给你大学里 所有疯狂的单身朋友 |
[12:45] | and all your single, desperate girlfriends from college? | 开了个派对 那么多酒 东西都免费吃 |
[12:47] | Yeah, glad we dodged that bullet. | 是的 很高兴 结果不是最糟的 |
[12:51] | Judge! Judge, come on. Come on, come on, come on! | 法官 法官 快来 快来 |
[13:01] | – Turn it off. – Okay. | – 关了它 – 好的 |
[13:05] | May we please get married today? | 我们可以今天结婚吗? |
[13:08] | Now, normally I would say no to a request like that, | 一般来说我会说不可以 |
[13:11] | but you two impress me. | 但是你们两个让我印象深刻 |
[13:13] | Just the fact that you’ve been together for ten years, | 你们两个在一起 同甘共苦过了十年 |
[13:16] | standing by each other’s side through thick and thin, | 站在彼此的身边不离不弃 |
[13:19] | never wavering. | 从没动摇 |
[13:22] | – What was that? – What was what? | – 那是什么? – 什么吗? |
[13:25] | That little look. What was that? | 你们的表情!是怎么回事? |
[13:28] | A look of love. | 爱的表情 |
[13:30] | You two have stood together through thick and thin, right? | 你们两个人一起同甘共苦? |
[13:34] | – You know, what’s thick, what’s thin? – Yeah, I mean, all… yeah. | – 你知道 什么胖 什么瘦? – 是 我意思 我都经历过 |
[13:37] | I have. | 我有… |
[13:38] | All right, what was that look? | 那个表情到底是怎么回事? |
[13:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[13:43] | They broke up over the summer. | 他们在夏天的时候曾经分手过 |
[13:45] | Lily totally ran off to San Francisco and these two just had sex in the closet. | 莉莉跑到了旧金山 这两个人刚刚在柜子里做爱 |
[13:49] | What? We’re under oath. | 什么? 在这 我们要宣誓诚实 |
[13:51] | No, we’re not. | 我们没有 |
[13:53] | Yeah, we are. He’s a judge. | 我们有必要诚实 他是个法官 |
[13:57] | Wh– did we take an oath? | 我们为什么要宣誓? |
[13:58] | Do you even know what an oath is? | 你知道什么是宣誓 |
[14:00] | Uh, yeah. Courthouse. | 知道 法院 |
[14:03] | Oath. We’re under it. | 宣誓 我们就在这下面 |
[14:10] | Guys. It’s looking like this isn’t gonna happen. | 哥们 看来今天是不行了 |
[14:13] | No, Marshall, we are gonna get married today. | 不 马修 今天一定要结婚 |
[14:16] | Baby, anyplace we go, we’re gonna need a marriage license. | 宝贝 无论去哪我们 都要拿到结婚证 |
[14:19] | Except international waters. | 除了国际公共水域 |
[14:21] | So-so let’s find a ship captain. | 所以 我们去找个船长 |
[14:24] | A ship captain can marry us. | 船长能让我们结婚 |
[14:26] | There’s boats all over this place. | 这地方船很多 |
[14:28] | Oh, is that what those wooden things are floating between the garbage? | 那些垃圾堆里 不是浮着些木船吗 |
[14:31] | This is a great idea. This is gonna work. Let’s go. | 好主意 这能行 我们走吧 |
[14:36] | Excuse me. Are you a ship captain? | 打扰了 你是船长吗 |
[14:38] | This is my machine. | 这是我的游戏机 |
[14:43] | – I should go talk to her. – No, let me. | – 我去跟她谈谈 – 不 让我去 |
[14:48] | – Blackjack? – Yeah. | – 我们去赌一把? – 好的 |
[14:52] | Well, I found a guy who said he’d be willing to put his boat in my slip, | 我找到了一个人 他说可以用他的船带我们出去 |
[14:56] | so we’re getting closer. | 所以我们又接近了点 |
[14:58] | Okay, Lil, why is it so important to do this today? | 好 莉莉 今天结婚就那么重要吗 |
[15:02] | Because… if we don’t do it today, | 因为 如果我们 今天不结婚的话 |
[15:05] | I just know we’re gonna wind up having a huge wedding | 以后就要举办一个盛大的婚礼 |
[15:08] | with a huge crowd full of huge Midwestern people | 然后就会有一大群中西部来的人 |
[15:11] | looking all disapproving and judging me | 一边喝着蛋黄酱 |
[15:13] | while sipping little cups of mayonnaise | 一边不屑的谈论我 |
[15:15] | and-and cracking runaway bride jokes all night long. | 还有整晚都会 开我以前逃跑的玩笑 |
[15:18] | – Nobody’s gonna do that. – No, they’re not | – 没人会这样 – 是的 他们不会 |
[15:20] | because I’m not gonna give them the chance. | 因为我不会 给他们这样的机会 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna find a ship captain and we’re gonna be married tonight. | 我要去找个船长 然后今晚就结婚 |
[15:25] | Sweetie, this is crazy. | 宝贝 这太疯狂了 |
[15:26] | You’re never gonna find a ship capt… | 你不可能找到船长的 |
[15:28] | Hey, Lily. Found a ship captain. | 莉莉 我们找到一个船长了 |
[15:30] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 真的 |
[15:31] | First guy we talked to. Ship captain. | 第一个跟我们说话的人就是个船长 |
[15:34] | How great is that? | 要多巧有多巧 |
[15:35] | See? See, this is destiny. | 看到了吗?这就是命运 |
[15:38] | So, captain, can you take us out to international waters and marry us? | 船长 你能带我们到国际公共水域 并给我们证婚吗? |
[15:42] | I sure can. | 当然可以 |
[15:43] | If there’s two things I love, it’s bringing people together in marriage | 如果要说两件我最喜欢做的事 就是给人们证婚 |
[15:47] | – and making $5,000. – What? | – 和挣5000美元 – 什么 |
[15:49] | Deal. $5,000, okay, we can do that. Come on, everybody. | 5000美元 成交 我们接受了 各位 来吧 |
[15:52] | Fork over your cash. Don’t think. Just do it. | 把你们的现金交拿出来 不要犹豫 行动吧 |
[15:55] | I can get us that money. | 我能帮你们弄到钱 |
[15:57] | How? | 怎么弄? |
[15:58] | Have you noticed that all day today | 今天你们有没有注意到 |
[16:00] | Chinese guys have been coming up and saying hi to me? | 那些中国人过来跟我打招呼 |
[16:02] | Yes. Have you noticed I haven’t asked about it | 你有没有注意到 我没问你为什么 |
[16:05] | because I’m too scared of the answer? | 因为我怕听到答案 |
[16:07] | Well, those are my old gambling buddies. | 其实他们是我的赌友 |
[16:09] | Truth is… I used to come here all the time. | 事实上 我曾经 一天到晚都在这呆着 |
[16:12] | Play an old Chinese game called “Shing Hasabu Shing”. | 玩一个古老的中国玩法 “行还是不行” |
[16:16] | Had a small gambling problem. | 然后出了点小问题 |
[16:18] | Actually, it wasn’t so small. I… | 事实上也不怎么小 |
[16:20] | kind of lost my entire life’s savings. | 我输掉了我所有的积蓄 |
[16:23] | But tonight, I don’t know, I’m feeling hot. | 但今晚我觉得我运气很好 |
[16:26] | I think I can win us that money. | 我想我能赢钱 |
[16:28] | No, we’re not letting you gamble all our money away. | 不行 我不能 让你拿我们的钱赌 |
[16:31] | Uh, it’s not gambling if you absolutely know you’re going to win. | 如果你知道自己会赢 这就称不上赌了 |
[16:35] | I’ll get us that money. | 我能赢到那笔 |
[16:38] | I swear it, nay… | 我发誓… |
[16:40] | I oath it. | 我宣誓 |
[16:42] | Now, I had been to a lot of casinos before that night, | 在那一晚之前我去很多赌场 |
[16:46] | and I’ve been to a lot of casinos since, | 之后我也去过很多赌场 |
[16:48] | but in all that time I’ve never seen a game quite like this one. | 但我从来没 见过象这样的赌法 |
[16:52] | To this day, I have no idea how it was played. | 到现在 我都 不明白怎么玩的 |
[16:55] | But luckily, Barney did. | 但幸运的是 巴尼懂 |
[16:58] | Do you understand what’s happening? | 你知道这怎么玩吗? |
[17:00] | Not a clue. | 毫无头绪. |
[17:21] | Do you think he’s winning? | 你觉得他是在赢吗 |
[17:23] | I don’t even know if he’s playing. | 我根本不知道他是不是开始赌了 |
[17:31] | Wait, I get it. I understand this game. | 等等 我知道了 我知道怎么玩了 |
[17:33] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[17:34] | I totally understand the game, Theodore. | 西奥多 我完全知道怎么玩了 |
[17:36] | Barney, split your tiles. | 巴尼 把你的筹码都押上 |
[17:38] | You can triple your money if you find the jellybean. | 如果你能找到那个软心豆粒糖 就能赢三倍的钱 |
[17:40] | Marshall, please. Don’t you think I know what I’m… | 马修 别吵… 你以为我不知道自己在干什么吗… |
[17:44] | My God, you’re right. | 天那 对啊 |
[18:25] | Wow. It’s beautiful. | 天那 太美了 |
[18:28] | Thanks, Barney. | 谢谢 巴尼 |
[18:30] | Did you guys see me? I was on fire tonight. | 你们看到了吗? 我今天手气太好了 |
[18:31] | Man, I can’t wait to get back to the shore. | 我现在迫不及待想回去 |
[18:33] | God, I love gambling! | 上帝 我爱赌博! |
[18:35] | When we get home, we’re gonna go to a little meeting. Okay? | 回家以后我们得开个小会了 |
[18:37] | Why can’t I do it just a little? | 为什么我就不能再玩一会? |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:44] | Let’s get this started. | 让我们开始吧 |
[18:47] | Okay, uh… | 好… |
[18:49] | you guys want the serious one or the funny one? | 你们想要严肃的 还是很有趣的? |
[18:52] | Oh, I think… serious would be best. | 我想严肃的最好 |
[18:55] | You sure? I got a lot of great nautical jokes in there. | 你确定?那你就 听不到很多笑话了 |
[18:59] | Like how you two float each other’s boat, stuff like that. | 比如说你们如何浮起对方的船 |
[19:02] | Yeah, serious is probably good. | 还是严肃的好 |
[19:08] | “We stand witness today | 我们今天在这里 |
[19:11] | “to celebrate the union of Lily and Marshall. | 来庆祝莉莉和马修的结合 |
[19:16] | “Today, you two will become one, | 今天他们两人将合二为一 |
[19:19] | “sharing your lives, | 共同分担生活中 |
[19:21] | “the happiness, the sadness, | 喜…怒… |
[19:23] | “the frustrations and the joy…” | 哀…乐… |
[19:25] | This is pretty cool. | 这太棒了 |
[19:27] | I can’t believe you never want to get married. | 我不相信 你说绝不结婚 |
[19:30] | I never said “never.” | 我从没说”绝不” |
[19:32] | “…to declare your love | …来见证你们对彼此 |
[19:34] | “and devotion to each other | 爱和投入 |
[19:36] | “in front of friends and family, | 在你们家人和朋友 |
[19:39] | “all the people who matter most to you.” | 以及所以对你们来说 重要的人前面 |
[19:42] | What was that? | 怎么啦? |
[19:44] | What was what? | 什么怎么啦? |
[19:46] | That little look. You two just shared a look. | 那个表情 你们刚才 看了对方一眼 |
[19:54] | – We don’t want to do this. – We don’t. | – 我们不想结婚了 – 我们不结了 |
[19:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你们开什么玩笑? |
[19:58] | You guys are calling off another wedding? | 你们第二次取消婚礼? |
[20:01] | After I spent all this money on a bridesmaid shirt? | 在我花了所有钱 买了件伴娘的衣服之后? |
[20:04] | Did I bet someone that they’d call it off? I did, didn’t I? Who’d I bet? | 我是不是跟谁赌他们会取消婚礼? 是吧? 我是跟谁赌的 |
[20:08] | You actually expect any of us are gonna come to your third wedding? | 你们还指望我们中有哪个人 会去参加你们第三次婚礼? |
[20:11] | Yes. | 当然了 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause it’s gonna be amazing. | 那一些会很棒 |
[20:15] | Look, before I was afraid to face Marshall’s family | 以前我害怕面对马修的家人 |
[20:18] | and-and I didn’t want to do all that work, but… | 而且我讨厌那些程序… |
[20:21] | now that we’re here… | 现在我们到了这里 |
[20:23] | I realize that I have to face Marshall’s family | 我发现我必须要面对他的家人 |
[20:27] | and I really want to do all that work. | 我发现我必须面对那些结婚的程序 |
[20:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[20:31] | And yeah… my family might still be upset with you. | 虽然…我的家人可能仍然生你的气 |
[20:35] | But when they see us up there, they’re gonna see how much we love each other | 但他们看到我们在一起 他们将会知道到我们彼此有多相爱 |
[20:38] | and none of that other stuff is gonna matter. | 没有什么事情会影响我们 |
[20:40] | I love you, Marshall. | 我爱你 马修 |
[20:42] | I love you, too, Lily pad. | 我也爱你 小百合 |
[20:44] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我现在宣布 你们成为丈夫和妻子 |
[20:46] | What?! What?! | – 什么?! – 什么?! |
[20:47] | What, is that not right? | 怎么 我说错了吗? |
[20:48] | Are… we married? | 我们结婚了? |
[20:50] | Did you just marry us? Weren’t you listening? | 你刚才宣布我们成婚了? 我们刚才讲那么多你都没听啊? |
[20:52] | We don’t want to be married. | 我们不想结婚了 |
[20:53] | Uh… I-I suppose | 我以为 |
[20:55] | I could unpronounce you. | 我可以宣布婚姻无效 |
[20:57] | Unpronounce us. Unpronounce us! | -快点宣布无效 -快点宣布无效 |
[21:00] | All right, I unpronounce you man and wife. | 好的 我现在宣布婚姻无效 |
[21:02] | Oh, whew… that was close. | 事情结束了 |
[21:05] | And that’s the story of how | 这就是马修叔叔和莉莉阿姨的12秒婚姻 |
[21:09] | Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily got married for 12 seconds | 发生在靠近大西洋城某个地方的故事 |
[21:19] | Ted | 泰德 |
[21:28] | Is Robin here? | 罗宾在这儿? |
[21:30] | Man, I hope so. | 希望是… |