时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Some kids dream of being astronauts. | 一些孩子梦想成为宇航员 |
[00:03] | Some kids dream of playing baseball. | 一些孩子梦想成为棒球运动员 |
[00:05] | When I was a kid, I had only one dream. | 当我小的时候 我只有一个梦想 |
[00:08] | To build a skyscraper. | 就是想造一栋摩天大楼 |
[00:09] | That’s stupid. | 那很蠢 |
[00:13] | There were some obstacles along the way. | 这条路是坎坷的 |
[00:15] | But eventually my dream came true. | 但是最终我的梦想实现了 |
[00:17] | I became an architect. | 我成为了一名建筑师 |
[00:20] | Morning, everyone! | 早上好 各位 |
[00:21] | So, I had an idea for the atrium. | 我有个设计大堂的创意 |
[00:26] | Ready? | 看好 |
[00:28] | Columns. | 圆柱 |
[00:30] | That’s stupid. | 那太糟了 |
[00:53] | I… I can’t believe you knocked over my model. | 我不个敢相信你弄翻了我的模型 |
[00:55] | Well, it’s just… it’s not exactly new, is it– columns? | 不过…它不是最新的创意 是不是 圆柱? |
[00:59] | I mean, what’s your next groundbreaking idea– ceilings? | 你一下惊世骇俗的创意是什么?天花板? |
[01:03] | Floors? | 地板? |
[01:04] | Windows? | 窗户? |
[01:06] | I know what you’re thinking: Who’s this jerk? | 我知道你在想什么 这垃圾是谁? |
[01:09] | Well, this jerk was Hammond Druthers, | 这家伙是汉默·德拉泽 |
[01:11] | a legend in the architecture community. | 建筑界的一个传奇 |
[01:14] | Very big in the ’80s. | 在80年代最牛的 |
[01:16] | He was also far and away the worst boss I ever had. | 他也是我碰到过的最最糟糕的老板 |
[01:20] | Then I designed the Spokane National Bank Building. | 当我设计了斯波坎国家银行大楼 |
[01:23] | And suddenly… I was his boss. | 我忽然成了他的上司 |
[01:25] | – And he didn’t like it. – Stairs? | – 并且他不喜欢我 – 楼梯? |
[01:28] | And to be honest, I wasn’t sure I liked it either. | 老实讲 我也不确信我有多喜欢他 |
[01:31] | See, before, when I was just another employee, | 以前 当我仅仅是员工的时候 |
[01:34] | I was happy, carefree. | 我是快乐 无忧无虑的 |
[01:37] | The guy who hung out in the break room making fun of the boss. | 在休息室开老板玩笑的家伙 |
[01:40] | Did you see what he was wearing today? | 你看他今天穿了什么? |
[01:41] | It was like his pants were being held up by his nipples. | 他的裤子穿到了胸部 |
[01:46] | Yeah, and that shirt with the flowers, I get hay fever just looking at it. | 而且那件花衬衫 我看着它就会花粉过敏 |
[01:51] | But suddenly I was a different guy. | 但是…突然间 我成为另外一种人了 |
[01:55] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:57] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的事情 |
[01:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:59] | Um… nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[02:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | The hours were insane. | 在公司的时间是疯狂的 |
[02:06] | I was always working even when I wasn’t at work. | 我总是在不停的工作 即使不是工作时间 |
[02:09] | Oh, Robin… I just had a great idea. | 罗宾我刚有一好主意 |
[02:12] | Oh, do whatever you want to me just don’t wake me up. | 无论你对我做什么 只要不吵醒我 |
[02:19] | Before, I used to be this guy. | 以前 我是这样的人 |
[02:22] | Dude, of course you should take the day off for the Foo Fighters concert. | 你应该请天假 去看喷火战机音乐会 |
[02:25] | Just say you’re sick. | 就说你病了 |
[02:26] | But now… | 但现在 |
[02:27] | I was this guy. | 我成为了这样的人 |
[02:29] | Sick, huh? | 病了? |
[02:32] | Unbutton your shirt. | 把你的衬衫扣子解开 |
[02:35] | Hmm… “Foo Fighters.” | 喷火战机 (衣服上的字) |
[02:39] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[02:41] | But still, the worst part was Druthers. | 但是德拉泽仍然最难搞定 |
[02:44] | – Well, I was thinking… – Ceilings? Oops. | -我在想… -天花板? |
[02:47] | Said that already. Then again, you seem to like rehashing old ideas. | 已经说过了 在说一次 你似乎喜欢重复旧的想法 |
[02:51] | I’m kidding, of course. | 当然 开玩笑的 |
[02:54] | Another hole in one, boss. | 又一小鸟球 老板 |
[02:57] | Oh, wow, he must be really good-looking. | 他一定长的很帅 |
[03:00] | Why would you say that? | 为什么你会那样说? |
[03:01] | Well, ’cause only good-looking people can get away with saying things like that. | 因为只有帅的人 才能不负责任说那样的事 |
[03:04] | I have found that to be true. | 我发现那是真的 |
[03:05] | It’s a blessing and a curse really. | 这是一种祝福 也是种诅咒 |
[03:08] | Ted, you can’t let him treat you like that. | 你不能让他那样继续下去 |
[03:10] | Yeah, you gotta ask yourself, who’s the boss? | 你得问问你自己 “谁是老板” (老影片名) |
[03:12] | – Tony. – Angela. – Mona. | 托尼 安吉拉 莫娜 (电影中的人物) |
[03:14] | Mona? | 莫娜 |
[03:15] | Watch it more closely. Rock your world. | 仔细看看 你会改变看法的 |
[03:18] | So, what are you gonna do? | 因此 你准备怎么做 |
[03:20] | Well… it’s awkward, I mean, the guy used to be my boss. | 有的尴尬这人以前是我的上司 |
[03:23] | So, I went to talk to the managing partner. | 所以 我和主管合伙人谈了 |
[03:25] | Fire him. | 炒掉他 |
[03:27] | Well, sir, I was thinking he could just be put on a different project. | 我在想他可能 被安排到别的项目上去 |
[03:30] | Fire him! | 炒了他 |
[03:32] | He’s an arrogant, washed-up, pain in the ass. | 他是一个自大的 过时 的人 |
[03:35] | In fact, fire everyone on that project. | 炒掉那个项目的所有的人 |
[03:38] | Druthers, Mosby, the whole lot of them. | 德拉泽 莫斯比 他们整个团队 |
[03:41] | Mosby, sir? I, I… I hear Mosby’s doing some great work. | 莫斯比? 我听说他做的不错 |
[03:45] | Fine, Mosby can stay. But tell him he’s on thin ice. | 莫斯比可以留下 但是告诉他 他仍处于观察期 |
[03:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:55] | I like you, Crosby. | 我喜欢你 克罗斯比 |
[03:59] | You mind if I charge my phone? | 不介意我给手机充下电 |
[04:00] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[04:02] | Well, Ted, if you do fire Druthers, the key is timing. | 如果你真的想炒了德拉泽 把握好时机… |
[04:05] | Remember when I had to fire my makeup artist? | 还记的我不得不炒掉 我的化妆师的时候 |
[04:08] | Vicki, um… I’m so sorry about this, | 维基 我很抱歉 |
[04:12] | but there’s been some budget cuts and, um, | 但是一些预算被削减了 |
[04:15] | we have to let you go. | 我们不得不辞掉你 |
[04:17] | I mean, after tonight. | 我的意思是 过了今晚 |
[04:19] | I still need my makeup for the broadcast. | 我仍然需要化妆上台播报 |
[04:22] | So… | 因此 |
[04:25] | Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. | 我们为受害者家属送上祝福和祈祷 |
[04:29] | You know what? I’m gonna do it. | 你知道吗 我将那样做 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna fire Druthers tomorrow. | 我明天会炒了德拉泽 |
[04:36] | – Oh, my God! – What? | – 天啊 – 怎么了 |
[04:38] | – Do you know about this? – No. | – 你知道这个吗? – 不知道 |
[04:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:42] | Only the greatest thing ever. | 到目前为止最伟大的事情 |
[04:44] | Wait, wait, wait– that’s not enough buildup. | 等等 那样还不够 |
[04:47] | If they were to cure cancer tomorrow, | 就算他们明天有医治癌症的办法 |
[04:50] | this would still be the greatest thing to happen all week. | 这仍然是这个星期最伟大的事情 |
[04:53] | Okay. Now you’re ready for naked Marshall. | 现在你们请看看马修的裸画 |
[04:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:00] | This is awesome times awesome. | 简直是太棒了 太棒好几倍 |
[05:02] | It’s awesome squared. | 不对 太棒的平方 |
[05:03] | I know, right? Behind the piano this whole time. | 我明白 一直在钢琴后面 |
[05:06] | Wait. If Marshall went to all this trouble to hide it, | 如果马修把它藏起来了 |
[05:08] | he clearly doesn’t want us to find it. | 他显然不想我们找到他它 |
[05:10] | Oh, come on, Robin. | 不会吧 罗宾 |
[05:12] | No, I’m saying that he must be really embarrassed by this. | 我说他一定会很尴尬 |
[05:16] | We are gonna have so much fun. | 我们偷着乐好了 |
[05:19] | I know! We’re gonna have so much fun! | 明白 一定很好玩 |
[05:20] | Oh, sorry I’m late; lunch ran a little long. | 抱歉 我迟到了 午餐持续的太久了 |
[05:23] | You wanted to see me, Mosby? | 你找我 莫斯比? |
[05:24] | Uh, yeah, like four hours ago. | 差不多4个小时以前 |
[05:27] | Well, excuse me, for spending the last four hours | 不好意思 那段时间 |
[05:30] | drawing designs for your building. | 我在为你的大楼设计画图 |
[05:33] | This is a cocktail napkin. | 这只不过是张鸡尾酒会餐巾纸 |
[05:36] | Covered in profanity. | 而且上面写满了脏话 |
[05:39] | Look, Hammond, um, | 听着 汉默 |
[05:41] | there’s no easy way to say this, so… | 实在不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[05:45] | why don’t we just, um, step into your office. | 我们为什么不到你的办公室去 |
[05:53] | – # Happy birthday to you # – Oh, you had me. You so had me. | 小子 真有你的 忽悠了我 |
[06:05] | So, you didn’t fire him? | 就这样 你没炒掉他 |
[06:07] | I can’t fire a guy on his birthday. Everyone would hate me. | 我不能在一个人的生日开除他 所以人都会讨厌我 |
[06:10] | Besides, they put a party hat on me. My authority was compromised. | 另外 他们给我戴上了派对帽 我的威严也打折了 |
[06:15] | Oh, hey, Marshall. Have a seat. | 马修坐下来 |
[06:18] | I know how much you love stools. | 我知道你有多喜欢凳子 |
[06:22] | Thanks. Yeah, stools are better for your posture. | 谢谢 凳子能 矫正你的坐姿 |
[06:25] | And, uh… I… got you a rose. | 我要送你玫瑰 |
[06:29] | Thank you. That’s so sweet. | 谢谢 很浪漫 |
[06:31] | You guys are being… so sweet. | 你们很浪漫 |
[06:34] | Hey, guys. Guess what I got. A new dart. | 猜猜我得到了什么 新的飞镖 |
[06:38] | Oh, wow, a new dart. | 新的飞镖… |
[06:39] | Hey, that new dart is great. | 新的飞镖很棒 |
[06:41] | I did not know you were such a fan of new dart, Barney. | 我不知道你这么喜欢新飞镖 |
[06:43] | Oh, yes, Robin, I just love new dart. | 是的 罗宾 我喜欢新飞镖 |
[06:46] | Nude art. | 裸体艺术 (新飞镖的同音) |
[06:48] | – Nude art. – Nude art. | -裸体艺术 -裸体艺术 |
[06:50] | Okay, all right, so what, you guys found the painting, huh? | 这么说来你们发现那幅画了 |
[06:54] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道这天迟早会到来 |
[06:56] | How did you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[06:57] | Because I didn’t hide it very well. | 因为我没有把它藏好 |
[06:59] | So the story on the painting is that, back in college, | 这幅画的故事要从大学开始说起 |
[07:02] | Lily wanted to do a nude study for her art class. | 莉莉想为她的艺术课 画一幅裸体画 |
[07:05] | Marshall wasn’t so into the idea. | 马修不赞成这主意 |
[07:06] | Well, I just… don’t think that some dude | 我只是不要某个男的 |
[07:09] | should drop trou just to pose for you. | 脱下裤子为你摆造型 |
[07:11] | It’s for class, and it’s just that weird kid Hunter from my freshman hall. | 这只是为了学业 而且我找的是那个怪怪的学弟亨特 |
[07:16] | The frisbee dude with the soul patch? | 就是那个留了撮山羊胡 喜欢玩飞盘的家伙 |
[07:17] | He’s like the hottest guy in school! | 他在学校里炙手可热的 |
[07:19] | No, he’s actually a little husky… | 不 他不过比较强壮 |
[07:20] | Oh, he’s just huggable! | 拥抱他的感觉一定很好 |
[07:22] | And complicated… | 而且这人令人费解 |
[07:24] | and a little bit of a jerk. | 还有点古怪 |
[07:26] | Just enough so you think maybe you can change him. | 但这种古怪正好是 你认为能改变的程度 |
[07:28] | Okay, just forget it. | 好的 不提了 |
[07:33] | Call me old-fashioned, | 说我守旧 好了 |
[07:34] | I just think that I’m the only guy you should see naked. | 我只是认为你 只能看我一个人的裸体 |
[07:39] | Well, then you’ll have to do it. | 那好 那你給我画 |
[07:41] | Are you kidding me? What if somebody sees it? | 开玩笑 要是有人看到? |
[07:44] | We’re not in high school anymore. | 我们都不是高中生了 |
[07:46] | People don’t make fun of you for posing nude for a painting. | 人们不会为了裸体模特而取笑你的 |
[07:50] | We’re adults now. | 我们都是成年了 |
[07:52] | We totally saw your butt. | 我们看到你整个屁股 |
[07:58] | This painting has caused too much grief already. | 这幅画給了我太多痛苦 |
[08:00] | I’m destroying it right now. | 我马上毁了它 |
[08:03] | Oh, no, what’s the matter, Marshall? | 不要 怎么了 |
[08:05] | Where is it? | 放在哪了 |
[08:06] | I’ll tell you where it is if you’ll answer these riddles three. | 如果你猜下面三个谜语我就告诉你 |
[08:10] | You hung it up in the bar, didn’t you? | 你挂在了酒吧 是不是? |
[08:11] | Yo, why you gotta ruin my riddles? | 为什么你破坏我的谜语 |
[08:15] | Field trip! | 野外旅行 |
[08:20] | Oh, no. Someone put your painting up behind the bar. | 错 有人把你的画 挂在了酒吧后面 |
[08:24] | Classic! | 经典 |
[08:25] | What a memorable prank. | 经典的恶作剧 |
[08:29] | Hey, Marshall. What’ll you have? | 马修 你要什么 |
[08:31] | What’ll I have? Um, I don’t know, maybe a beer | 我要什么 不知道 也许是啤酒 |
[08:34] | and that nude painting of me hanging behind the bar! | 和挂在酒吧后面的裸体画 |
[08:37] | Ooh, I’m sorry, that painting’s property of the bar. | 抱歉 那幅画是酒吧的财产 |
[08:39] | I know that Barney gave you that painting. | 我知道巴尼给了你幅画 |
[08:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:41] | Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll pay you double. | 不论他给你多少 我给你双倍 |
[08:43] | I doubt it. | 不相信 |
[08:44] | Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll give you that plus ten bucks. | 不论他给你多少 我将再多付你10块 |
[08:46] | I doubt it. | 不相信 |
[08:47] | All right, you know what, Carl, you just lost yourself a regular customer. | 你知道的 卡尔 你会失去一个老客户 |
[08:49] | I doubt it. | 不相信 |
[08:54] | This painting is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这副画是我最惨痛的经历 |
[09:00] | Okay, where should we put it up next? In his law school? | 下一步我们把他放在哪 在他的法律学校 |
[09:03] | Ooh on the side of a bus. Oh, oh! | 挂在公交车的侧面 |
[09:04] | How much do billboards cost? | 做一个广告牌要多少钱 |
[09:06] | Easy, Scherbatsky. Finesse. | 冷静 不着急 注意策略… |
[09:08] | I’ve got a five-year rollout plan. | 我有了一个5年展览计划 |
[09:11] | I’ll have you know that painting’s got commitments all over the city. | 我会这幅画享誉整个城市 |
[09:13] | Then, after New York… | 同时 在纽约之后… |
[09:23] | One of my worst fears has come true– | 一个我最怕的事实终于实现了 |
[09:25] | I just saw Marshall grabbing himself naked. | 我刚看到马修 抓住裸体的自己 |
[09:28] | Well, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[09:29] | Believe it or not, I have to go back to the office. | 无论你信不信 我得回办公室了 |
[09:31] | Oh, I’ll go out with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[09:33] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 伙计们 |
[09:35] | You know, I wish everyone didn’t have to make fun of that painting. | 我希望你们不要取笑这幅画 |
[09:38] | Eh, we’re not making fun of the painting, we’re just making fun of Marshall. | 我们没取笑这幅画 我们只是取笑马修 |
[09:41] | The painting’s actually really great. | 这幅画确实是很不错的 |
[09:43] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[09:45] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[09:47] | You know, seeing it again makes me miss painting nudes. | 再一次看到它 使我怀念裸体画 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么 |
[09:55] | Paint me. | 画我 |
[09:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:00] | Paint me. | 画我 |
[10:07] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:08] | Who’s out there? | 谁在那里 |
[10:10] | Hammond, is that you? | 汉默 是你? |
[10:12] | Mosby? | 莫斯比 |
[10:14] | Druthers and I were alone in the office. | 我和德拉泽 单独留在办公室里 |
[10:17] | If I was gonna fire him, | 如果我要解雇他 |
[10:18] | this would be the best chance I’d ever have. | 这就是最好的时机了 |
[10:20] | Uh, look, just a second, Ted. | 等下 泰德 |
[10:22] | Uh, no, I, I really need to talk to you. | 我真得和你谈谈 |
[10:24] | Look, there’s no easy way to say… | 这有点难以启齿 |
[10:26] | What, what are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[10:28] | What are you doing? | 在干什么 |
[10:30] | I’m standing here wearing pants. | 我正站在这里穿裤子 |
[10:34] | Are you sleeping here? What’s going on? | 你想在这里睡觉? 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Okay, fine, yes. | 好的 是的 |
[10:38] | Not that it’s any of your business | 没你的事 |
[10:39] | but my wife had a little spat a few weeks ago, | 但是几周前我和我老婆 有了点小口角 |
[10:42] | and I’ve been sleeping here until she cools off. | 我得一直睡在这直到她气消了 |
[10:45] | Okay, well, uh, you’re right– that is none of my business. | 你说的没错 没我什么事 |
[10:48] | Uh, look, there’s no easy way to say this– I… | 实在开不了口 |
[10:50] | Who am I kidding? | 我骗谁? |
[10:52] | She’s never gonna take me back. | 她再也不会回心转意了 |
[11:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:07] | What did you want to say to me? | 你要对我说什么 |
[11:12] | Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 兄弟 |
[11:24] | So, you’ve been living at the office? | 所以你一直住在办公室里? |
[11:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:29] | I’m an architect without a home. | 我是一个无家可归的建筑师 |
[11:32] | You see the tragic irony in that? | 你知道有多么的讽刺了吧 |
[11:34] | – Yeah, I do. – ‘Cause I design homes. | – 是的 知道了 – 因为我设计房子 |
[11:36] | – I see it. – But I don’t have a home. | – 我知道了 – 但是我没有个家 |
[11:37] | Not lost on me at all. | 对我来说没什么可失去的了 |
[11:39] | But I don’t understand– why don’t you just go to a hotel? | 但是我不懂的是 你为什么不去酒店 |
[11:42] | You could be sleeping on a mattress instead of… | 你本可以睡在床上而不在这 |
[11:45] | what appears to be torn-up drawings of my building. | 睡在我的建筑设计图 |
[11:48] | Why would I go to a hotel, when any second, | 我怎么可以去旅馆 |
[11:50] | she’s going to call and tell me to come home. | 在这里她随时都有可能 打电话给我叫我回家 |
[11:54] | She’s a very special lady, Ted. | 她是一个十分特别的女人 |
[11:57] | She’s quite… mannish. | 她十分男性化 |
[12:01] | She gives me what I need. | 她给我一切我需要的 |
[12:03] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 不 不明白 |
[12:08] | If you were lost in the wilderness, | 如果你在野外迷路了 |
[12:11] | she can provide for me. | 她可以提供我所需要的 |
[12:14] | Well, that’s the dream. | 那是假设 |
[12:18] | I’m glad you came here tonight, Ted. | 十分高兴今晚你能来这 |
[12:20] | Me too, Hammond. | 我也是 汉默 |
[12:21] | – Call me Ham. – No, thanks. | – 叫我汉 就可以了 – 不 谢谢 |
[12:22] | – Hammy D? – No, I think just Hammond. | – 汉哥 呢 – 不 叫汉哥很好 |
[12:25] | So, I’m guessing you didn’t fire him. | 因此 我猜你没有炒掉他 |
[12:30] | I was this close. | 就差那么一点 |
[12:34] | Meanwhile, Lily had been up all night | 同时 莉莉一夜没睡好 |
[12:36] | in the grips of a dilemma. | 进退两难 |
[12:48] | – Oh honey, you’re awake? – I’m awake. | – 亲爱的 你醒了? – 是 |
[12:51] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[12:53] | I’ve kind of been wrestling with something. | 我被一些事困扰着 |
[12:56] | What if I told you I had a way to pay for our honeymoon? | 如果我告诉你我有办法 付我们蜜月的费用 |
[13:00] | Baby, our honeymoon’s already paid for. | 宝贝 我们已经付了钱了 |
[13:01] | We’re going to Howe Caverns. | 我们去地下溶洞 (纽约州的一个旅游景点) |
[13:03] | Well yeah, but– but what if we didn’t want to spend our honeymoon in a cave? | 但是如果我不想 在溶洞里度蜜月 |
[13:09] | It’s not just a cave, it’s a whole labyrinth of caves. | 它不仅仅是一个溶洞 也是一个迷宫 |
[13:12] | It’s an underground adventure. | 这是一次地下冒险 |
[13:14] | There’s a cave that’s so dark that you don’t even know you’re in there. | 那有一个洞 暗到伸手不见五指 |
[13:17] | I mean, we’re going to experience a whole new kind of dark. | 我们将会经历一种 全新的不同的黑暗 |
[13:20] | Well, what if I found a way to make a little extra money | 如果我发现一个办法 可以赚一点额外的钱 |
[13:24] | so that we spend our honeymoon not in Howe Caverns, | 那样我可以不在溶洞里度蜜月 |
[13:28] | but in Scotland? | 而在苏格兰? |
[13:30] | – Loch Ness? – Yeah. | – 尼斯湖水怪 – 是的 |
[13:32] | And you know, Edinburgh and the Highlands and Glasgow… | 爱丁堡 高地 格拉斯哥 |
[13:35] | Loch Ness. Nessy. | 尼斯湖 尼斯湖水怪 |
[13:38] | Baby, I would love to search for the enchanted creature of the Emerald Loch, | 我也想探索这个令人着迷的水怪 |
[13:43] | but… we can’t afford that. | 但是 我们负担不起 |
[13:45] | Maybe we can. | 也许我们可以 |
[13:47] | Paint me. | 画我 |
[13:51] | Okay, I don’t get this. | 不明白 |
[13:53] | You’ve been making fun of that painting all this time | 你一直在取笑那幅画 |
[13:55] | and now you want me to paint you? | 现在你想我画你 |
[13:57] | We knew we could torture Marshall because he has shame. | 我们知道我们可以拿他折磨马修 因为他有羞耻心 |
[13:59] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[14:00] | In my body, where the shame gland should be, | 在我身上原本长羞耻腺体的地方 |
[14:03] | there’s a second awesome gland. | 长着第二个神奇腺 |
[14:06] | True story. | 真的 |
[14:07] | Yeah, that’s not the gland I’m worried about painting. | 不是腺 我担心画 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:12] | A nude Barney is a challenge. | 画裸体巴尼是一个挑战 |
[14:14] | But I think you’re talented enough to immortalize this. | 但我想你的天分 能使他成为不朽的杰作 |
[14:19] | Now is the time– I’m 31. | 现在正是时候 我31岁了 |
[14:21] | I’m at the peak of my physical beauty. | 我在我身体最佳的状态 |
[14:24] | If I were a woman, I’d have passed it long, long ago. | 如果我是一个女的 就过了这个时期很久了 |
[14:29] | Long ago. | 很久了 |
[14:31] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[14:32] | I promised Marshall he was the only guy I would ever see naked. | 我答应过马修 他是我唯一看过裸体的男人 |
[14:38] | I’ll give you $5,000. | 我给你5000美圆 |
[14:41] | We’re going to Loch Ness! | 我们去尼斯湖 |
[14:42] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[14:46] | That cabby would not shut up. | 这个司机叽叽歪歪说个不停 |
[14:48] | Yeah, we should call him a gabby. | 我们应该叫他唐僧 |
[14:50] | I think it, you say it. | 我刚在想 你就说出来了 |
[14:53] | Hey, uh… thanks for putting me up last night, buddy. | 谢谢你昨晚收留我 兄弟 |
[14:57] | Give ’em hell. | 忘了那些 |
[15:01] | Morning, team. | 早上好 伙计 |
[15:02] | So, I have given it some thought, | 我又想了想 |
[15:05] | and I say we revisit columns. | 我说我们再考虑一下圆柱 |
[15:09] | Oh, God, not this again. | 天啊 不要了吧 |
[15:12] | Ted, a man in a toga just arrived and delivered a parchment. | 一个穿宽外袍的人刚刚到 送来一个羊皮纸 |
[15:15] | Let me read it: | 让我来看看 |
[15:17] | Oh! It’s from ancient Greece. | 这是从古希腊来的 |
[15:19] | They want their basic architectural elements back. | 他们想要拿回他们的建筑专利 |
[15:22] | – Geez. – What? | – 天那 – 什么? |
[15:24] | You didn’t hear me? | 你没听到我说的吗 |
[15:26] | Toga, parchment… | 宽长袍 羊皮纸 |
[15:28] | Can I see you for one second? | 能到边上谈会? |
[15:30] | Ooh, I’m in trouble now. | 现在我有麻烦了 |
[15:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:37] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[15:38] | You slept on my couch, you ate my cereal. | 你睡在我的沙发上 吃着我的麦片 |
[15:40] | I tossed you more toilet paper. | 我给你拿了很多卫生纸 |
[15:43] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[15:44] | But that doesn’t magically make your bad ideas good. | 但这不会奇迹般 使你的烂创意变好 |
[15:48] | What? I don’t believe this! | 什么?我不敢相信 |
[15:50] | You’re, you’re, you’re wearing my clothes! | 你穿我的衣服 |
[15:52] | And my girlfriend’s… sneakers– | 我女朋友的运动鞋 |
[15:54] | man, you have weirdly small feet. | 你有一双奇怪的小脚 |
[15:56] | Ted, I hope that you’re not going to let our professional woes | 我希望你不会 让我们工作上的分歧 |
[16:00] | interfere with our friendship, | 影响到我们的友谊 |
[16:02] | because I really kind of need you right now. | 因为我现在真的需要你 |
[16:08] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 让我们开始 |
[16:10] | Hey, hey! I don’t want you phoning this in. | 我不想让你在这打电话 |
[16:13] | This painting could, someday, become a serious work of art. | 这幅画假以时日 可能会成为著名的艺术品 |
[16:16] | I mean, you have been blessed with an amazing gift. | 上帝赐予你了惊人的天赋 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | I meant me. | 我是说我自己… |
[16:22] | Now, I like how you captured Marshall’s essence. | 我喜欢你那幅画里 体现出的气质 |
[16:25] | Goofy and unburdened, with wit. | 憨厚 天真 又带一点聪明 |
[16:28] | But me, I want something more regal. | 但是我 我想要一些帝王气 |
[16:30] | Something my progeny could look at and say, | 一种我的后代会瞻仰并说 |
[16:33] | “There’s stands Barnabus Stinson.” | 那矗立的巴尼·斯丁森 |
[16:35] | He was wise… | 他智慧 |
[16:37] | and strong. | 并强壮 |
[16:41] | I don’t think your sword will fit. | 我觉得你不必拿剑 |
[16:44] | I get that a lot. | 我剑太多了 |
[16:46] | And so, as Lily began painting, | 于是当莉莉开始画画 |
[16:49] | Marshall thought about the $5,000 | 马修想着5000美圆 |
[16:51] | was doing to earn it. | 和他的未婚妻会做什么来赚到它 and what his fianc閑 |
[16:53] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[16:56] | This isn’t right at all. | 完全不对 |
[16:58] | Finally, he could take it no more. | 他终于控制不住了 |
[17:04] | Hold still. | 别动! |
[17:07] | Hold still. | 别动!! |
[17:10] | – Hold still! – Paint faster! | – 别动!!! – 快点画 |
[17:15] | Okay, I guess it’s time. | 我想是时候了 |
[17:19] | Drop your shorts. | 脱下你的小裤裤 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:24] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[17:25] | That wasn’t enough buildup. I need… | 还没做好准备 我需要… |
[17:28] | In a world without justice, one man– | 在一个没有正义的世界 一个人 |
[17:31] | – Oh, just drop them! – All right. | – 脱吧 – 好 |
[17:35] | – No! No, this is not right! – We had a deal! | 不 这不对 我们说好了的 |
[17:39] | Well, I’m going back on the deal. Barney, get out! | 我要终止这个协议 巴尼出去… |
[17:40] | – You…! – It’s over! | – 你… – 结束了 |
[17:45] | Lily, I can’t let you go through with this! | 我不能让你受这些煎熬 |
[17:48] | I found a castle we can stay in, but it’s an extra two grand. | 我找到一个我们可以待的城堡 但是还要再加200块 |
[17:52] | It’s just not right! | 这不对 |
[17:54] | It’s beautiful and they say it’s haunted. | 那是美丽的地方而且那里还闹鬼 |
[17:56] | I can’t let the woman I love compromise her values for money! | 我不能让我爱的女人 为了钱出卖自己 |
[18:00] | I totally think we can get some more money out of him. | 我想我们可以 从他那多捞点钱 |
[18:03] | I’m never letting my | 我从不会让我的未婚妻 fianc閑, ever…! |
[18:06] | Oh, you’re still here? | 你还在着? |
[18:07] | Before you say anything, | 在你说任何事之前 |
[18:08] | I’ll give you an extra five grand. | 我再給你5美圆 |
[18:10] | We accept. | 好的 |
[18:12] | You people are so easy to control. | 你们这些人太好控制了 |
[18:16] | Dance for me, puppets, dance. | 为我跳舞 木偶们 跳舞 |
[18:18] | And that’s how Uncle Barney paid for Lily and Marshall’s honeymoon. | 那就是巴尼叔叔如何付了 莉莉和马修的蜜月费用 |
[18:24] | Come on, Ted, listen, why don’t we get back | 拜托 泰德 听着 我们为什么不回去 |
[18:26] | and finish drawing the plans for a building | 完成这个大楼的设计图 |
[18:28] | which, in my opinion, is never going to get built, | 一个在我看来 永远建不成的大楼 |
[18:30] | so you and I can get out of here and grab a couple of beers. | 所以我建议我们 还是去喝两杯啤酒 |
[18:33] | No. | 不 |
[18:34] | Look, Hammond, there’s no easy way to say this but… | 听着 汉默 这有点难以启齿 |
[18:37] | Looking for Hammond Druthers. | 哪位是汉默·德拉泽? |
[18:38] | Oh, that’s me. I’m Hammond Druthers. | 在这 我就是汉默·德拉泽 |
[18:42] | These are divorce papers. | 这是离婚协议书 |
[18:44] | You’ve been served. | 已经送达了 |
[18:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:48] | She’s really going through with this. | 她真的做了这些 |
[18:50] | So that’s it. It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[18:54] | There is no easy way to say this, but… | 这实在难以说出口… |
[18:56] | She’s giving me the remains of Wolfie? | 他给了我沃尔菲的遗体 |
[19:00] | My dog is dead? | 我的狗死了? |
[19:02] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this. | 天啊 我不敢相信 |
[19:04] | She always played too rough with him. | 她总是和它玩的太过火 |
[19:08] | Believe me, there is no easy way to say this– | 相信我 实在难以启齿说这个… |
[19:11] | – # Happy birthday to you… # – You’ve got to be kidding me! | 祝你生日快乐 你们在开我玩笑? |
[19:15] | Guys, you have no idea how much this means to me right now. | 你们不知道此时此刻 这对我意味着什么 |
[19:18] | Wait, his birthday was yesterday! | 等等 他的生日是昨天 |
[19:20] | Yeah, but a bunch of us were up at the conference in Montreal, | 没错 但是昨天我们 大部分在蒙特利尔开会 |
[19:22] | – so we thought… – No! No birthday! No! | – 因此 我们想… – 不要过生日了 不要了 |
[19:25] | I got something to say and I’m gonna get it out. | 我要话要说 我现在就要说出来 |
[19:28] | Hammond, listen to me. I am sorry that your dog died, | 汉默 听我说 很抱歉你的狗死了 |
[19:31] | and that your wife is divorcing you and that… | 你的妻子和你离婚了 |
[19:34] | your life is falling apart and that these guys missed your birthday. | 你的生活支离破碎了 那些人错过了你的生日 |
[19:36] | And there is no easy way to say… | 这实在是难以启齿 |
[19:38] | What are you doing? What’s going on? | 你在干什么 怎么了? |
[19:40] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[19:41] | Oh, come on, you’re not going to pull that, are you? | 拜托 你不会来这招吧 |
[19:44] | Oh! Look, yeah, right. Now we’re falling onto the ground. | 看 没错 现在倒下了 |
[19:49] | Well, nice try, but guess what? | 很好 但是你猜我会说什么 |
[19:52] | You’re fired! | 你被解雇了 |
[19:54] | You’re fired– you get it? You hear me? | 你被解雇了 明白了吗 听到我说了吗 |
[19:57] | You’re gone! You’re fired! | 你要走人了 你被解雇了 |
[20:16] | In my defense, I think we all suspected Hammond | 站在我角度 我想我们都怀疑汉默 |
[20:19] | might have been faking. | 可能是假装的 |
[20:22] | On the plus side, the EMTs seem to think he’s going to be just fine | 救护人员对也认为他不会有事 |
[20:26] | and, as you saw, they did admit that I did not cause the heart attack, | 大家都看到了 他们确实认为不是我引起他的心脏病的 |
[20:31] | even if they said it a bit begrudgingly. | 尽管他们说的那么不情愿 |
[20:34] | And there it was, rock bottom: | 但最糟糕的是 |
[20:38] | They all hated me. | 他们都讨厌我 |
[20:39] | But just when all seemed lost, | 不过 正当一切似乎失去了 |
[20:42] | I had the greatest idea of my entire career. | 同时我职业生涯中 最伟大的创意产生了 |
[20:48] | Margarita Fridays– great idea, boss. | 星期五鸡尾酒 好主意 头 |
[21:03] | Okay, it’s done. | 画好了 |
[21:06] | I’m gonna step out, so you can admire it. | 我出去了 因此你可以来欣赏下 |
[21:09] | Thank you very much, Lily. | 非常感谢 莉莉 |
[21:14] | Marshall, do you have the money? | 钱够了吗? |
[21:16] | – Yeah. – Let’s get out of here! | – 够了 – 我们马上走 |
[21:18] | A smooth area?! You gave me the Ken doll?! | 那里光滑一片…你画的是玩具? |
[21:25] | She left out Little Barney. | 她忘了画小巴尼 |
[21:28] | Barnacle Junior. | 巴尼二世 |
[21:31] | My Barnana is… | 我的香蕉是… |
[21:35] | Barnito Supreme. | 其实是超级无敌香蕉 |