时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, I told you stories about all the big holidays– | 孩子们 我已经讲过了所有重大节日的故事了 |
[00:04] | Christmas… | 圣诞节 |
[00:06] | Halloween… | 万圣节 |
[00:08] | Thanksgiving… | 感恩节 |
[00:10] | but one holiday was always my favorite– | 但有一个节日永远是我的最爱 |
[00:13] | Super Bowl Sunday. | 超级碗杯 (美国橄榄球大联盟的决赛) |
[00:15] | And there was one Super Bowl back in 2007 | 2007年的超级碗 |
[00:17] | that I will never forget. | 我永远都忘不了 |
[00:19] | Marshall, you’re on beer detail. | 马修 你负责啤酒 |
[00:21] | Lily, you’re making the bean dip. | 莉莉 你来做土豆泥 |
[00:22] | Uh, Robin, you’re on chips and pretzels, | 罗宾 你负责薯片和椒盐卷饼 |
[00:25] | and Barney, I’m giving you nothing to do | 巴尼 我不派你做事了 |
[00:26] | so you can just focus on controlling your gambling problem. | 你只要注意你的赌博问题就好 |
[00:29] | “Problem.” | “问题”? |
[00:31] | Oh, poor Superman, he should really do something | 可怜的超人 |
[00:33] | about his flying problem. | 他真的应该注意 一下他的飞行问题 |
[00:35] | It’s not a problem if you’re awesome at it. | 如果你很在行 那就不算是个问题 |
[00:38] | And I will be going to Quinn’s to pick up the world’s greatest food, | 而我要去奎恩那儿 带些超棒的食物 |
[00:42] | the Super Bowl Hot Wings Platter. | 超级碗杯辣鸡翅拼盘 |
[00:44] | If I were a chicken, I’d go cannibal for those bad boys. | 如果我是那只鸡 我愿意去食人族那儿看那些坏小子 |
[00:47] | Just eat my own damn wing off. I don’t care. | 吃了我那该死的翅膀吧 我不在乎… |
[00:49] | I’m crazy like that. | 我超爱看的 |
[00:52] | Here’s the info for tomorrow night. | 这是明晚的活动安排 |
[00:53] | What’s tomorrow night? | 明晚什么事? |
[00:55] | Oh, God, you didn’t hear? | 上帝 你们还不知道? |
[00:58] | Mark died. | 马克死了 |
[01:00] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my gosh. | – 天哪 – 上帝啊 |
[01:02] | The funeral’s tomorrow at 6:00, and I know | 明晚6点举行葬礼 |
[01:04] | it would have meant a lot to Mark if you came. | 如果你们能来 马克的在天之灵也会感激的 |
[01:06] | You guys were his favorite customers. | 你们是他最喜欢的顾客了 |
[01:10] | – Stay strong. – We’re so sorry. | – 坚强点 – 我们很遗憾 |
[01:15] | Who was Mark? | 谁是马克? |
[01:17] | – No idea. – Not a clue. | – 不知道 – 不清楚 |
[01:20] | Well, I guess we should go, right? | 那我们应该要去? |
[01:24] | Wait… tomorrow night at 6:00, that’s the Super Bowl. | 等等…明天晚上6点 那是超级碗杯的时间 |
[01:28] | Okay, I feel terrible, but the truth is we didn’t know Mike. | 我感到很遗憾 但我们真的不认识麦克 |
[01:31] | – Mark. – Mark, | – 马克 – 马克 |
[01:32] | and as long as we send flowers, | 所以只要我们送了花 |
[01:34] | I can’t think of any reason we’d have to go. | 我想不出我们 一定要去的理由了 |
[01:37] | Get out of here! | 滚出去! |
[01:38] | I never want to see your face in this bar again! | 我不想在这里再看到你了 |
[01:43] | This soulless bastard just told me he can’t come to Mark’s funeral | 那个没心没肺的混蛋刚刚告诉我说 因为他想看超级杯 |
[01:46] | because he wants to watch the Super Bowl. | 所以他不能去马克的葬礼了 |
[01:48] | Could you believe that? | 你们能相信? |
[01:52] | You guys are coming, right? | 你们会来吧? |
[01:54] | Yes… Wouldn’t miss for the world. | 对…绝不会错过的 |
[02:09] | Okay, here’s the plan : | 只能这么着了… |
[02:11] | record the game, go to the funeral, | 录下比赛 去葬礼… |
[02:13] | – pay our respects to Matt… – Mark. | – 向麦特致敬 – 马克! |
[02:15] | Mark, and start watching only an hour late. | 马克… 然后在1小时后继续看比赛 |
[02:18] | Okay, that’s great, but just to make sure it records, | 要保证能录到 |
[02:21] | maybe we should bow our heads and say a quiet prayer | 也许我们应该低头 向TiVo神 (TiVo:数位硬碟式录影机) |
[02:23] | to the TiVo gods. | 祈祷一下 |
[02:27] | Almighty TiVo, | 万能的TiVo |
[02:29] | we thank you for all the gifts you have given us: | 我们感谢所有 你给予我们的礼物 |
[02:32] | the power to freeze live TV to go take a leak | 能暂停直播电视 让我们方便一下的能力 |
[02:34] | is nothing short of Godlike. | 这种能力伟大如神 |
[02:37] | Let’s not forget fast-forwarding through commercials. | 当然还有在广告时间快进的力量 |
[02:40] | It seems greedy to ask anything more from you, | 向你再提出任何要求有点贪心了 |
[02:43] | O magic box, | 神奇的盒子 |
[02:45] | but if you malfunction and miss the Super Bowl, | 但如果你出现故障 漏录了超级碗杯的话 |
[02:48] | we will destroy you in the alley with baseball bats. | 我们会用棒球棒 在巷子里蹂躏你 |
[02:51] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[02:52] | We are not fast-forwarding through the commercials. | 广告时候 我们没有快进啊 |
[02:54] | Yeah, they’re the best part. | 对 那是最好看的部分 |
[02:56] | Oh, come on. Remember last year? | 算了吧 还记得去年吗? |
[02:58] | Who wants to watch a monkey in a coconut bra order a pizza? | 是谁想看穿着椰子胸罩 猴子点披萨的? |
[03:01] | Oh, my God. This monkey was so cute. | 那只猴子真可爱 |
[03:05] | Seriously, that’s the last time I’m gonna call you today. | 这是我今天最后一次打给你了 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:09] | G ood-bye. | 再见 |
[03:11] | You didn’t hang up either! | 你也没挂 |
[03:13] | I know! You hang up! | 我知道 你先挂 |
[03:14] | You hang up! | 你先挂 |
[03:18] | My bookie. Great guy. | 我的庄家 人挺好 |
[03:20] | So let me get this straight. A funeral is the one time you don’t suit up? | 我直说了吧 你去葬礼难道不该穿西装? |
[03:23] | Have I taught you nothing, Ted? | 我没教过你吗 泰德 |
[03:25] | Virtually. | 的确没有 |
[03:26] | Suits are full of joy. | 西装在裁缝界是快乐的象征 |
[03:29] | They’re the sartorial equivalent of a baby’s smile. | 这种快乐单纯如婴儿的笑脸 |
[03:32] | “Sartorial”? | “裁缝界”? |
[03:33] | “Of or pertaining to tailors or their trade.” | 相关裁缝或那个行业的 |
[03:35] | Suits are for the living. | 西装是给活着的人的 |
[03:37] | That’s why when it’s my time to R.I.P. | 所以到我与世长辞的时候 |
[03:39] | I’m going out of this world the same way I came into it– | 我要像刚到这个世界时一样的 |
[03:41] | buck naked. Yeah. | 赤裸裸 |
[03:43] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 那会很棒的 |
[03:45] | Open bar for the guys, open casket for the ladies. | 男人们就在酒吧里寻欢 为女士们打开棺材让她们瞻仰 |
[03:48] | What up?! | 怎么样? |
[04:21] | – Such a waste. – I know. | – 真可惜 – 是啊 |
[04:23] | He was so young. | 他还这么年轻 |
[04:25] | A hand-stitched, cashmere, double-breasted Dolce & Gabbana. | 手织羊绒双排扣的D&G西装 |
[04:28] | It must be so frightened. | 他肯定很害怕 |
[04:31] | This is going faster than I thought. | 进度比我想像得快 |
[04:33] | We’ll make an appearance at the bar for the wake, | 我们去酒吧 意思一下守灵 |
[04:35] | we’ll be watching the game by 8:00. | 我们8点就能开始看比赛了 |
[04:37] | And even though we didn’t see any whales, | 即使那天我们没看到一条鲸鱼 |
[04:39] | Mark and I both said it was the best day of our lives. | 马克和我仍然认为那是我们 生命中最美好的一天 |
[04:43] | Okay, I’m getting us another round. | 我要再去转一圈了 |
[04:46] | And when I come back, | 等我回来 |
[04:48] | everyone else is telling their favorite Mark story. | 每个人都说个 你最爱的关于马克的故事 |
[04:53] | Dibs on the one Carl just told. | 卡尔刚才讲的故事我要了 |
[04:56] | Okay, I have to be at work exactly one Super Bowl from now. | 再过个超级碗杯的时间 我就要去上班了 |
[05:00] | Oh, let’s face it, we’re not going to get to watch it. | 面对现实吧 我们不可能去看了 |
[05:02] | We should just find out the score. | 我们只要知道分数就行了 |
[05:03] | Oh, thank God! I’ll find out. | 谢天谢地 我来问 |
[05:05] | No, no, no, we can’t! We have to watch the game together. | 不…不…不行! 我们要一起看比赛 |
[05:08] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统… |
[05:09] | Think of all the great times we’ve had watching this game. | 想想我们一起看比赛的 那些快乐的时光 |
[05:12] | Second down, everyone drink. | 2次触地 大家喝啊 |
[05:15] | Ted, it’s not a drinking game | 这不是个喝酒比赛 |
[05:17] | if you drink anytime anything happens. | 你喝酒的时候 什么事都会发生 |
[05:20] | Are these chicken wings or angel wings? | 这些是鸡翅还是天使的翅膀 |
[05:22] | God, I love these things. | 我太爱吃了 |
[05:24] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[05:26] | This is so great, all of us watching the Super Bowl together. | 这真是太棒了 我们一起看超级碗 |
[05:30] | This is special. | 这很特别 |
[05:33] | We need to do this every year– promise me! | 我们每年都要这么做 答应我 |
[05:35] | Calm down, buddy. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[05:37] | Oh, commercials! | 放广告了 |
[05:39] | Everyone drink! | 大家干杯! |
[05:43] | God, this is such a great tradition, all of us watching the game together. | 这真是个好传统 我们大家一起看比赛 |
[05:47] | How did this start? | 这是怎么开始的? |
[05:49] | Hey, Barney, I bet you 20 bucks that Casey misses this field goal. | 巴尼 我赌20块 凯西进不了球 |
[05:52] | I don’t bet. Betting’s for suckers. | 我不赌 只有傻子才打赌 |
[05:54] | Make it like a dollar or something, you know. Who cares? No big deal. | 赌个1美元啊什么的 这没什么大不了 |
[05:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | See, there you go, he made it. You win. | 看吧 给你 他进球了 你赢了 |
[06:02] | Wait. This is mine, just like that? | 等等 这是我的? 就这样? |
[06:05] | God, that feels good. | 天那 这感觉太好了 |
[06:08] | No, that feels really… good. | 不 这感觉真是… 太好了 |
[06:10] | What else can we bet on? | 还有什么能赌的? |
[06:12] | Nothing, it’s the halftime show. | 没了 现在中场表演了 |
[06:14] | Oh, so lame. | 太糟了 |
[06:17] | Nobody even pays attention. | 都没人注意吗? |
[06:18] | I mean, Janet Jackson, who cares? | 看呢 珍妮·杰克逊!谁在乎啊? (在中场表演中露乳) |
[06:25] | God, how cool is Robin? | 天啊 罗宾多棒啊! |
[06:27] | I can’t believe you invited this girl we’ve only known for a few months | 真不敢相信你在 我们这个神圣的日子里 |
[06:30] | to our sacred day. | 邀请一个只认识了 几个月而已的女孩来 |
[06:32] | Now she’s gonna be in all the pictures. | 现在所有的照片里都会有她了 |
[06:33] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. I’ll give you the Seahawks | 是啊 是啊 无所谓 我赌 海鹰队 |
[06:35] | plus six points for 500 bucks. | 赢6分 赌500美金 |
[06:37] | Are you crazy? Maybe for $50. | 你疯拉 50还差不多 |
[06:39] | $50?! What fun is $50?! | 50美金?50美金有什么意思? |
[06:41] | Why don’t we just bet air?! God, Marshall! | 我们干脆赌空气算了 天啊 马修 |
[06:44] | Okay, $50. | 好吧 就50美金 |
[06:45] | Hey, I’ll take that action. | 算我一份 |
[06:47] | Seahawks, but make it four points and make it a grand. | 海鹰队 赢4分 但是赌1000块 |
[06:49] | Hey, these wings, are they chicken wings or angel wings? | 这些鸡翅 到底是鸡翅 还是天使的翅膀 |
[06:52] | Oh, commercials! | 广告! |
[06:53] | Monkey with a coconut bra. Hilarious. | 穿着椰子胸罩的猴子 太好笑了 |
[06:58] | Look, we always watch the Super Bowl together. | 看吧 我们一直一起看超级杯的 |
[07:00] | So we make a pact to watch it tomorrow at 6:00 | 那么我们约好了 明天6点再看 |
[07:03] | and go the next 18 hours without finding out who won. | 接下来的18个小时里 不准打听谁赢了比赛 |
[07:06] | That’s impossible. | 那怎么可能 |
[07:07] | I’m not gonna lie to you. It’s not gonna be easy. | 我不想骗你 那确实很难 |
[07:09] | That means no TV, no Internet, | 那意味着不准看电视 不准上网 |
[07:12] | no newspapers, nothing. | 不看报纸 什么都不做 |
[07:14] | Media blackout. | 断绝一切媒体 |
[07:15] | But our tradition lives on. | 但我们的传统能继续 |
[07:17] | Who’s in? | 谁要参加? |
[07:20] | – I’m in. – I’m in. | – 我 – 我 |
[07:21] | – I’m in. – What the hell, I’m in. | – 我 – 该死的 我也参加 |
[07:23] | – High five! – Dude, we’re at a wake. | – 击掌 – 兄弟 我们可是在守灵 |
[07:26] | Sorry. Solemn low five. | 对不起 那严肃的击一下吧 |
[07:32] | As the day began, none of us had any idea how hard it would be | 当第二天来临 我们中没有人知道 |
[07:35] | to go nine hours without hearing the outcome of the Super Bowl. | 要在9小时内不听到任何 关于超级碗的消息有多难 |
[07:38] | I decided to work from home to avoid contamination | 我决定在家工作 |
[07:40] | by the outside world. | 以免被外面的世界污染到 |
[07:47] | Hey, take this key and swallow it. | 拿着这钥匙 吞下去 |
[07:50] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
[07:51] | Come on, Ted, you eat salads. It’ll be out by game time. | 快点 泰德 然后沙拉 到比赛的时候就能拉出来了 |
[07:54] | Lots more, no. | 那更不行了 |
[07:56] | I’m not messing around, Theodore. | 我可不是在胡闹 西奥多 |
[07:57] | I’ve got a lot of money riding on this game. | 我在这场比赛上赌了很多钱 |
[08:00] | If I don’t handcuff myself to this radiator, | 如果我不把我自己 烤在这个散热片上的话 |
[08:02] | I’ll check the score. Please take the key. | 我就会去查比分了 快拿好钥匙 |
[08:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | But only because you didn’t think through a bathroom plan | 但我同意是因为你没考虑 怎么上厕所的问题 |
[08:07] | and I think that’s funny. | 而且我觉得那样会很有趣的 |
[08:18] | The media blackout was particularly hard on Robin | 断绝媒体对罗宾来说特别难 |
[08:21] | because, well, she was the media. | 因为 她就是媒体 |
[08:23] | But unfortunately, the City won’t be fixing | 但是不幸的是 市政府无法 |
[08:26] | the unusually large pothole any time soon, | 马上修补这个大路坑 |
[08:28] | so buckle up if you’re on the BQE. | 所以如果你在布鲁克林至皇后区 高速公路行驶 请系紧安全带 |
[08:31] | It’s gonna be a bumpy one. | 那里会很颠簸的 |
[08:33] | Like morning commutes needed to get any harder. | 看起来上班族还有更多的罪要受 |
[08:35] | You’re right, Kevin. | 没错 凯文 |
[08:37] | Well, Robin, what do you say? I think it’s time to check in with Sid | 好的 罗宾 你看是不是到时候 让西德来报道 |
[08:41] | – for a sports update. – No! | – 最新的体育消息了 – 不! |
[08:43] | – What? – No. | – 什么? – 不 |
[08:46] | But it’s, uh, time for Sports. | 现在是体育新闻时间了 |
[08:48] | No, it’s not. It’s time for Weather. | 不…不是… 现在是天气预报时间 |
[08:52] | We, we just did Weather. | 我们刚才报过了 |
[08:54] | Well, weather’s pretty fickle, | 气象非常多变 |
[08:57] | it may have changed. | 也许现在已经变了 |
[08:58] | What’s it doing out there, Lou? | 你那里现在怎么样了 罗? |
[09:02] | Pretty much the same thing it was two minutes ago. | 基本和2分钟前没什么差别 |
[09:06] | Back to you, Robin. | 回你那里了 罗宾 |
[09:10] | Okay, now it’s time for Sports. | 好的 现在是体育新闻时间 |
[09:13] | No! Let’s go to Traffic Todd | 不!我们来看看交通情况 |
[09:16] | in the Metro News 1 Gridlock Chopper. | 来自地铁的新闻 一架用于堵塞时的直升机 |
[09:18] | Robin, it’s time for Sports! | 罗宾 现在是体育新闻时间! |
[09:22] | Over to you, Sid. | 到你了 西德 |
[09:25] | Thank you, Kevin and Robin. | 谢谢 凯文和罗宾 |
[09:28] | Let’s talk about the Super Bowl. | 让我们来看看超级碗杯吧 |
[09:31] | Weeks earlier, Marshall had promised Lily | 几星期前 马修答应莉莉 |
[09:33] | he’d come into her kindergarten class for show-and-tell day. | 他会去她幼儿园班级的开放日 |
[09:36] | And he’s a little bit double-jointed… | 而且他有双重关节… |
[09:39] | And his favorite animal is the Loch Ness monster. | 他最喜欢的动物是尼斯湖水怪 |
[09:42] | Lily, how many times…? | 莉莉 我说多少次了 |
[09:44] | Nessie is a gentle creature. | 尼斯是一种很友好的生物 |
[09:46] | We’re trying to stay away from terms like “Monster.” | 我们尽量不称它为”怪物” |
[09:49] | Well, I think we can all agree, he is much more interesting | 我想我们都同意 他比莎莉的独眼金鱼 |
[09:53] | than Sally’s one-eyed goldfish. | 有趣多了 |
[09:55] | Three weeks in a row? Come on, Sally. | 连续3个礼拜? 别这样了 莎莉 |
[09:58] | Okay, well, that’s all the time we have. | 好了 那么剩下的时间 |
[10:01] | Arts and crafts, everybody. | 大家开始画画和做手工吧 |
[10:06] | Hey. I’m Doug. | 我是多齐 |
[10:08] | Oh, hey, I’m Marshall. | 我是马修 |
[10:12] | Are you going to be staying here for the rest of day? | 你今天一天都要呆在这里? |
[10:15] | Yeah, I’m actually trying to hide out | 是的 其实我是躲在这儿 |
[10:17] | ’cause I don’t want to know who won the Super Bowl. | 因为我不想知道谁赢了超级杯 |
[10:19] | I know who won. | 我知道谁赢了 |
[10:21] | Oh, um, that’s great, but I really don’t want to know, | 那很好 但我真的不想知道 |
[10:24] | so if you could just keep that to yourself. | 所以可以的话 你自己知道就行了 |
[10:26] | How badly do you not want to know? | 你有多不想知道啊? |
[10:31] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[10:32] | Ten bucks. | 10块 |
[10:34] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[10:36] | Just went up to eight. | 现在升到8块了 (分不清数字大小的孩子) |
[10:39] | Unlock me, Ted. | 放开我 泰德 |
[10:40] | I’ve never gone this long without calling my bookie. | 我从来没有这么长 时间不打给庄家过 |
[10:43] | He worries. | 他会担心的 |
[10:45] | Not until game time. | 看完比赛就放你 |
[10:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:49] | Pick up the hot wings. | 去取我的鸡翅 |
[10:50] | What? How the hell are you planning on getting | 什么?你脑子进水了? |
[10:53] | in and out of a sports bar without seeing the score? | 去体育酒吧怎么可能不知道比分? |
[10:55] | There’s TVs everywhere. | 那里到处都是电视 |
[10:56] | Ah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:58] | I got it all planned out. | 我都计划好了 |
[11:00] | First of all: | 首先 |
[11:01] | I placed duct tape on a pair of sunglasses | 我在太阳镜上贴上胶带 |
[11:03] | so I can only see out of two tiny holes. | 我只能从两个小洞里往外看 |
[11:06] | Next, I constructed blinders out of an old cereal box. | 然后 我用旧麦片盒做了马眼罩 |
[11:09] | Top it all off: high-tech noise-reducing headphones | 还有 高科技除噪耳机 |
[11:12] | I bought when Marshall and Lily first got back together | 马修和莉莉第一次回来时我买的 |
[11:14] | and were doing it a lot. | 它作用很大 |
[11:16] | I call it the Sensory Deprivator 5000. | 我称它为感官剥夺器5000 |
[11:43] | Hello! Uh, my name is Ted Mosby. | 你好 我叫泰德·莫斯比 |
[11:45] | I’m here to pick up my hot wings. | 我来这儿取我的辣鸡翅 |
[11:47] | In my hand, you’ll find the exact total for the wings | 在我手里 你会找到鸡翅的钱 |
[11:49] | plus a generous tip. | 还有非常慷慨的小费 |
[11:51] | Please take the cash. | 请拿走钱 |
[11:53] | Put the wings in my hand and I’ll be on my way. | 把鸡翅放我手里 然后我就回去了 |
[11:58] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[12:04] | And that closes the book on one heck of a Super Bowl. | 就这样本次超级碗杯终于结束了 |
[12:08] | Back to you, Kevin and Robin. | 还给你们了 凯文 罗宾 |
[12:14] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[12:17] | And we’re clear. | 而且是清醒得回来 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:20] | Um, Robin, is it just me, | 罗宾 是我弄错了 |
[12:22] | or were you doing something different there? | 还是你想与众不同? |
[12:23] | I haven’t watched the game yet. | 我还没看比赛 |
[12:25] | I’m begging you, for the rest of the newscast | 我求你了 剩下的新闻里 |
[12:27] | there can’t be any references to who won the Super Bowl. | 不要出现任何谁赢了超级杯的资料 |
[12:30] | I mean, change the teleprompter. | 我是说 把提词机里也改了 |
[12:31] | No team names, nothing specific. | 不要有队伍的名字 没有特征 |
[12:33] | That is crazy. I can’t do that. | 这太疯狂了 我不能那么做 |
[12:37] | My friend Mark passed away this week. | 我的朋友马克这个星期去世了 |
[12:40] | Okay, sweety okay. Okay, I’m so sorry. | 好了 亲爱的 好了 好的 我很遗憾 |
[12:44] | Back in five… four… | 这太难过了 |
[13:07] | – three… – It’s just so hard. | 8分23秒之后… |
[13:14] | Ha! Who’s the idiot now?! | 现在谁才是傻瓜! |
[13:17] | You said the Sensory Deprivator 5000 was stupid. | 你说感官剥夺器5000很蠢吗 |
[13:20] | But it totally worked! | 但它完全奏效了 |
[13:22] | I couldn’t see or hear anything happening around me. | 我周围发生的事 我都看不见也听不见 |
[13:24] | Right?! Right?! | 看吧 看吧 |
[13:28] | No…! | 不! |
[13:31] | And if that weren’t bad enough, | 如果那还不够糟的话 |
[13:33] | I was about to have a horrible realization. | 我马上就要有个更痛苦的发现了 |
[13:35] | Where’s the dipping sauce? | 豉油酱呢? |
[13:40] | The team that won, want to know what their name rhymes with? | 赢了的那队 你想知道和他名字押韵的词吗? |
[13:43] | Come on, dude. You promised you’d stop | 别这样 伙计 你说过我把蜡笔都吃了 |
[13:45] | if I ate all those crayons. | 你就不再为难我了 |
[13:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛这么做? |
[13:50] | I’m in love with Miss Aldrin. | 我爱上艾得仁小姐了 |
[13:53] | Well, you can’t have Miss Aldrin, she’s mine. | 你不可能得到艾得仁小姐 她是我的… |
[14:05] | Okay, now who did this? | 好了 这是谁干的? |
[14:11] | I did. | 我干的 |
[14:13] | Does that mean Marshall gets a time-out? | 是不是马修要去罚站了? |
[14:16] | Well, Marshall’s a grownup, so… | 马修是大人 所以… |
[14:19] | When one of us breaks something, we get a time-out. | 我们打破东西的时候 都要罚站的 |
[14:24] | S orry. | 对不起了 |
[14:31] | And after the Super Bowl, | 超级碗杯结束后 |
[14:33] | the mayor of the losing team’s city had to pay up, | 输的那队的城市的市长要进贡 |
[14:36] | sending the mayor of the winning team’s city | 送15磅他或她城里最著名的食物 |
[14:38] | 15 pounds of a delicacy his or her city is famous for. | 给赢了的那队所在的城市 |
[14:43] | Better fire up whatever type of grill, steamer or fryer | 现在最好把烤肉架 蒸笼或油锅准备好 |
[14:46] | one might use to cook that delicacy, Winning Team’s Mayor. | 你可能要用到它们来煮贡品 |
[14:53] | Hey. – Hey. – I’m not talking to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[14:56] | Yes, you are. | 不 你想… |
[14:57] | You’ll do whatever I say. | 你要按我说的做 |
[14:59] | – Hold your breath. – I’m not holding my breath. | – 屏住呼吸 – 我不会屏住呼吸的 |
[15:02] | The winning team was the… | 获胜的队伍是… |
[15:04] | Now here’s how this is going to work: | 那么我们就这么解决吧 |
[15:07] | you’re going to take me to three R-rated movies a week… | 你每星期给我带3部成人级的电影 |
[15:10] | And then Uncle Marshall got an idea. | 然后马修叔叔有了个主意 |
[15:12] | It was not one he was proud of in retrospect, | 他回顾这主意不是那么得意 |
[15:14] | but desperate times… | 但在如此绝望的时候… |
[15:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:23] | Somebody wet their pants. | 有人尿湿裤子了 |
[15:25] | – No, I didn’t. – Oh, really? | – 不 不是我干的 – 真的吗? |
[15:26] | Who’s everyone gonna believe? | 大家会相信谁呢? |
[15:28] | I’m a grownup third-year law student at Columbia | 我是一个成年的哥伦比亚大学 法律系3年级的大人 |
[15:30] | and you’re just a little pants wetter. So now I ask you a question: | 而你只是小小尿裤子先生 现在我问你个问题 |
[15:33] | You want to be able to quietly sneak off to the restroom and dry off | 你想悄悄地 溜到洗手间弄干裤子 |
[15:36] | or am I gonna have something for show and tell today? | 还是让我把它 当成今天的活动主题? |
[15:39] | – Hey, everyone… – Okay, okay. | – 所有人… – 好吧 好吧 |
[15:42] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[15:43] | I want my money back. | 把钱还给我 |
[15:49] | And your pudding snack pack. | 还有你的布丁点心 |
[15:56] | Sir, who won the Super Bowl? | 先生 谁赢了超级碗杯? |
[15:58] | Sorry. I missed the game. | 对不起 我没看比赛 |
[15:59] | You missed…?! How could he miss…? | 你没看? 他怎么能没看? |
[16:01] | Excuse me! Who won the Super Bowl?! | 不好意思! 谁赢了碗超级杯?! |
[16:03] | I… don’t really follow sports. | 我…不太看体育 |
[16:05] | Oh, my…! | 天啊! |
[16:08] | Emmitt Smith! | 艾米特·史密斯 (美国橄榄球明星) |
[16:10] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 是的 很多人谢过我了 |
[16:13] | You got to tell me, who won the Super Bowl? | 你一定要告诉我 谁赢了超级碗杯? |
[16:16] | The game was last night? | 昨晚的比赛? |
[16:18] | You know, once you win two or three of those things, | 要是你赢了2或3次那种比赛 |
[16:21] | it’s kind of like, eh. | 它就有点像是… |
[16:23] | But you’re Emmitt Smith. You’re a football player, it’s Super Bowl Sunday. | 但你是艾米特·史密斯 你是橄榄球员啊 那可是超级碗杯日啊 |
[16:26] | What could possibly be more important than football?! | 有什么会比橄榄球更重要?! |
[16:30] | Dance, my friend. Dance. | 跳舞 我的朋友 跳舞 (他参加了美国真人秀:与明星共舞) |
[16:36] | N o…! | 不! |
[16:57] | Hello! It’s me again. | 你好 又是我 |
[17:00] | Oh! I didn’t recognize you. | 我怎么会不认识你… |
[17:03] | Yeah, you forgot to give me the dipping sauce! | 你忘了给我豉油酱了! |
[17:10] | Ah. Yes. | 噢 对 |
[17:12] | This is the one. | 就是这个 |
[17:13] | It was 4:00, and so far, all of us had done the impossible. | 现在是4点 目前来看 我们都完成了不可能的任务 |
[17:17] | But then, almost simultaneously, | 但是接下来 几乎是同时 |
[17:20] | things started to go wrong. | 事情开始变糟了 |
[17:22] | And let’s end the day on a happy note. | 让我们用快乐的音符来结束这一天 |
[17:24] | There is a new arrival at the Bronx Zoo. | 布朗克斯动物园有最新消息 |
[17:26] | Trish Sanchez has the story. | 泰里斯·桑切斯带来的报道 |
[17:40] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, dude, look out. | – 伙计 – 伙计 当心 |
[17:44] | And in honor of yesterday’s big win… | 由于昨晚在赢得超级碗杯之后 |
[17:55] | – Hey, buddy, look out. – Dude, watch out! | – 伙计 当心 – 伙计 小心啊! |
[17:59] | …the zoo decided to name the baby panda | 公园决定命名公园决定 |
[18:02] | after Super Bowl champions… | 用胜队为小熊猫命名为… |
[18:04] | No…! | 不! |
[18:07] | No…! | 不! |
[18:09] | No…! | 不! |
[18:22] | Yes…! | 太好了! |
[18:29] | Awesome. Just in time for kick-off. | 太棒了 正是开赛的时候 |
[18:31] | None of you guys found out the score, right? | 你们都不知道比分 对吧? |
[18:33] | – Mission accomplished. – Didn’t find out. | – 完成任务 – 不知道 |
[18:35] | Great. Let’s do it. I already fast-forwarded | 太好了 我们开始吧 我已经快进好了 |
[18:37] | through the four hours of pre-game coverage. So we are ready. | 闯过了比赛前4小时的新闻轰炸 |
[18:41] | Barney, I can’t even look at you. | 巴尼 我都不能看你了 |
[18:43] | I don’t want any sign of who won. | 我不想看到任何关于 谁赢了比赛的信号 |
[18:45] | Don’t worry, I’m not going to give anything away. | 别担心 我不会给你 任何消息的 |
[18:48] | Feel free to start without me. | 不要管我 开始吧 |
[18:51] | Ah…! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! | 愚蠢!愚蠢!愚蠢! |
[18:55] | So much money! You screwed it up, Barney! | 那么多钱!你搞砸了 巴尼! |
[18:57] | You screwed everything up! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! | 你把一切都搞砸了! 愚蠢!愚蠢!愚蠢! |
[19:00] | Okay, let’s watch the game. | 好了 我们看比赛吧 |
[19:02] | Barney, what the hell was that? We know who you bet on. | 巴尼 你该死的在干什么了? 我们知道你赌谁赢了 |
[19:05] | Now you’ve ruined the game for everyone. | 现在你把所有人的比赛都毁了 |
[19:08] | Yeah. Thanks a lot, Barney. | 是的 谢谢了 巴尼 |
[19:10] | Way to blow it. | 都被毁了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, I didn’t know and now I do know. | 是啊 我不知道的 现在我知道了 |
[19:15] | There’s no point in even watching the game. | 现在根本没必要看比赛了 |
[19:24] | Well, at least the commercials aren’t ruined. | 至少广告没被毁了 |
[19:27] | Wings are still good. | 鸡翅还是不错的 |
[19:28] | Beer still works. | 啤酒还能喝啊 |
[19:33] | Ah, what the hell. | 该死的 |
[19:34] | Let’s watch Barney lose some money. | 我们来看看巴尼怎么输的钱 |
[19:38] | Hey, so check this out: | 听着 |
[19:39] | I got extorted by a five-year-old today. | 我今天被一个5岁的人敲诈了 |
[19:41] | I almost got fired today. | 我今天差点被炒了 |
[19:44] | I met Emmitt Smith today. | 我今天遇到艾米特·史密斯了 |
[19:45] | Ooh, you go first. | 你先说 |
[19:46] | I tried out the Sensory Deprivator 5000. | 我实验了 我的感官剥夺器5000 |
[19:49] | Yeah, go ahead, Barney. | 对 继续 巴尼 |
[19:51] | Well, I was frantically running down the street | 我疯了似的冲下街 |
[19:53] | trying to find out the score to the game… | 想要知道比赛的结果 |
[19:55] | And here’s the funny part, | 接下来就有趣了 |
[19:56] | as unforgettable as that Super Bowl was, | 像那么难忘的一次超级杯 |
[19:59] | here it is 23 years later and I don’t remember who won… | 23年之后 我不记得谁赢了 |
[20:03] | Hell, I don’t even remember who played. | 我甚至不记得谁参赛了 |
[20:05] | What I do remember is that we drank beer, | 我记得的是 我们喝了啤酒 |
[20:08] | we ate wings and we watched the Super Bowl together. | 我们吃了鸡翅 然后 我们一起看了超级杯 |
[20:13] | Because sometimes, even if you know how something’s going to end, | 因为有时 即使你知道 有些事的结局 |
[20:16] | that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride. | 那并不意味着 你不能享受它的过程 |
[20:19] | We even raised a toast to good old Mike. | 我们甚至还敬了老朋友马克一杯 |
[20:21] | I mean Mark. Matt. | 他叫马克?马特? |
[20:23] | Crap! Why do I keep doing that? | 废话! 我为什么老是这样? |
[20:27] | I didn’t only lose the game, I lost every single prop bet. | 我不只输了比赛 我输了所有的投注 |
[20:33] | Total penalty yardage, number of replay-challenges, | 罚码总数 重战次数 |
[20:36] | coin toss… | 扔硬币的结果 |
[20:37] | What are the odds of losing the coin toss? | 输了扔硬币结果的比率是多少? |
[20:40] | 50-50, give or take. | 5对5 输或赢都一样 |
[20:42] | Interceptions, field-goals, total sacks, | 拦截 触地得分 抢球总数 |
[20:46] | whether or not there’d be a safety, first… | 不管怎么样 总有样安全的 首先… |