时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, in the spring of 2007, everything was great between me and Robin. | 孩子们 2007年的春天 我和罗宾之间的关系发展得很顺利 |
[00:04] | So we decided to try and make it even better. | 所以我们想要进一步发展 |
[00:06] | We decided to move in together. | 我们决定同居 |
[00:08] | So, I can have the moving truck here by 8:00 am. | 我打算叫搬家公司的车明早8点到 |
[00:10] | Does that sound good to everybody? | 大家觉得怎么样? |
[00:12] | By the way, what are you guys doing with Ted’s room? | 顺便问一下 泰德走后 他的屋子怎么处理? |
[00:14] | ‘Cause if you need help with the rent, I’ll take it. | 如果你们需要分担房租的话 我愿跟你们合租… |
[00:16] | Why would you want to live with us? | 你为什么想跟我们住在一起 |
[00:18] | I don’t call what you guys do “living.” | 我才不认为你们 那个样子就叫”生活” |
[00:21] | Here’s the deal, I need a room closer to the bar. | 这么说吧 我需要一间 离这个酒吧较近的房子 |
[00:25] | It takes me exactly 23 minutes | 从酒吧带个女孩回我的公寓 |
[00:27] | to get a girl from the bar back to my apartment. | 要花上整整23分钟 |
[00:30] | A lot can go wrong in 23 minutes. | 而在这漫长的23分钟里会发生很多事情 |
[00:33] | This is going to be so hot. | 一切都将非常的热辣 |
[00:45] | She’s paying. | 她来付钱 |
[00:47] | I swear, if he doesn’t call me back, | 我发誓 如果他不给我回电话 |
[00:50] | I’m going to go through with this. | 我就要这么做了 |
[00:52] | Please hurry, sir. | 快点 司机 |
[00:53] | I want to do dirty stuff with you. | 咱们来点刺激的 |
[00:55] | Stuff I won’t let him do. | 这事他想都别想 |
[00:58] | Every red light run is an extra $20. | 闯一个红灯多加二十的车费 |
[01:01] | Baby? | 亲爱的? |
[01:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was all my fault. | 不不不 都是我的错 |
[01:07] | I am so drunk. | 我醉了 |
[01:11] | When I’m this drunk, I go crazy! | 我一醉就会发狂 |
[01:15] | I bet you do. | 我相信你会的 |
[01:17] | Check this out. | 看着啊 |
[01:21] | What up NYPD? | 出什么事了 我的纽约警察? |
[01:24] | So close. | 这么近? |
[01:26] | See? If I had a room here all I have to do is get them upstairs. | 明白了吧?如果我在这儿住 那我直接带她上楼就行了 |
[01:30] | Come on, guys. It’ll be great! | 合租吧 大家都会过得很愉快的 |
[01:32] | We’ll come in after you guys are asleep | 我们会在你们睡着了以后进去 |
[01:34] | and I’ll be gone before you wake up. | 并在你们起床之前离开 |
[01:36] | So, you get to have sex and we get to wake some skanky girl up in the morning | 也就是说 你们做完事后 到早晨让我们喊那讨厌的女孩起床 |
[01:39] | and kick her out? | 然后把她轰走? |
[01:41] | God, Lily. | 拜托 莉莉 |
[01:42] | Some guy just told her that he loved her then pretended to go to the bathroom | 我当然会告诉她 我的确爱上过她之后假装上厕所 |
[01:45] | and never came back you can’t make her a cup of coffee? | 之后就不会再露面了 你就不能给她沏杯咖啡? |
[01:47] | Real nice. | 真不错 |
[02:05] | I put all your heavy jackets in this box marked “winter.” | 你所有的厚夹克都 放在标着”冬季”的箱子里面了 |
[02:08] | And all your colorful sweaters in this box marked “Bill Cosby.” | 所有的花色毛衣都在 标着”比利·克斯比”的箱子里 |
[02:13] | Make fun, but America loved that guy for a reason. | 真有意思 不过美国人 还是挺喜欢比利·克斯比这小子 |
[02:18] | Wow! Almost done. | 快完了 |
[02:20] | Not so fast. | 还没呢 |
[02:25] | Take your sword. | 拿着你的剑 |
[02:28] | Wow. – End of an era. – Yeah. | – 一个时代结束了 – 是啊 |
[02:30] | It’s a bummer to break up the set, but you’re going to need that sword. | 把这两把剑分开是有点无奈 但是你需要这把剑 |
[02:33] | It’s true– my building is infested with dragons. | 没错 我住的地方有好多坏人 |
[02:38] | Looks like our little boy is finally moving out. | 我们的大男孩终于要搬走了 |
[02:40] | It seems like just yesterday he was a cute little freshmen. | 就像他昨天还是个可爱的小家伙 |
[02:45] | Discovering Reggae and ultimate Frisbee. | 时而跳瑞格舞 时而玩极限飞盘 |
[02:48] | He did it later than the other kids but we never pushed him. | 他这一步比别人迈出得晚 但我们从未催过他 |
[02:50] | We knew he’d get there. | 因为我们知道 总有一天他会迈出这一步的 |
[02:52] | You haven’t moved in yet, have you? | 你们还没有搬到一起 对吧? |
[02:54] | Good. You guys have to take this quiz. | 你们需要做一下这个测试 |
[02:56] | I found it in a magazine. | 我在一本杂志上找到的 |
[02:57] | It’s called the “Are you ready to move in together?” quiz. | 题为”你们准备好同居了?” |
[03:00] | Well, if it’s anything like you’re “Are you wearing panties” quiz, | 如果是”你们穿内裤吗”诸如此类的问题 |
[03:03] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[03:05] | Question one, | 第一题 |
[03:06] | Ted, “Do you want to move in with Robin?” | 泰德 你想搬去和罗宾住? |
[03:09] | Mm. Yes. | 想 |
[03:10] | Oh, you got the first one wrong. | 你第一题就错了 |
[03:12] | The answer is “no,” you secretly want to be single | 答案应该是”不” 事实上你想单身 |
[03:15] | and hang out with your awesome friend Barney.” | 并且和你的好友巴尼在一起 |
[03:17] | Question two. | 第二题 |
[03:19] | Robin, “Do you think you can score a hotter guy than Ted?” | 你觉得你还能找到比泰德更棒的男孩? |
[03:24] | Correct. The answer was awkward silence. | 正确 答案就是尴尬的沉默 |
[03:28] | Question three, “Did I just make up this quiz to prove a point?” | 第三题 我编了这个 测试是为了证明一个问题吗? |
[03:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:34] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[03:36] | Really? You mean it’s not from Old Yellow Legal Pad Magazine? | 真的吗?你是说测试题 不是从《老黄页杂志》上抄来的? |
[03:41] | So? We all agree? | 那么 我们都同意啦? |
[03:43] | We move Ted’s stuff back up here? | 我们把泰德的东西搬回来吧? |
[03:44] | Mm… no. We’re still moving in together. | 我不同意 我们还是想住到一起 |
[03:47] | Why? This is crazy. | 为什么?简直疯了 |
[03:49] | Ted you’re throwing your life away. This girl is blinding you. | 你不要命啦?那女人… |
[03:51] | With her shiny hair and her boobed shaped boobs. | 用她亮丽的头发 容易让人迷失的乳房蒙蔽了你 |
[03:55] | This is bad for you, too, you know. | 这对你来说 也没什么好处 你知道的… |
[03:57] | How are you going to feel when he sees you without any makeup? | 当他看到没化妆的你 你会有什么感觉? |
[04:00] | I’m not wearing makeup right now. | 我现在就没化妆 |
[04:03] | Holy crap, you’re beautiful. | 上帝啊 你真漂亮 |
[04:06] | All right then, how will you feel when you can’t sneak the occasional cigarette? | 当你不能再偶尔偷偷地 吸烟的时候你有什么感觉? |
[04:10] | Oh, come on, Robin doesn’t smoke. | 拜托 罗宾不吸烟 |
[04:13] | Wait, do you? | 等等 你吸烟? |
[04:14] | Of course not. Why? | 当然不 为什么这么问? |
[04:16] | Don’t tell me how to live my life! | 不要告诉我该怎样生活! |
[04:19] | Ted, I can’t let you do this. | 泰德 我不能让你这么做 |
[04:22] | Come on. This is happening. | 拜托 现在已经进行中了 |
[04:23] | So instead of fighting it why, why don’t you just help? | 与其在那争论 为什么不帮帮我? |
[04:27] | – You want me to help you? – Yeah. | – 你希望我帮你? – 是啊 |
[04:30] | Okay, Ted. | 好吧 泰德 |
[04:33] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[04:36] | Can’t believe we actually got him to take a box down. | 真不敢相信 他帮我们搬了一箱东西下去 |
[04:38] | Maybe he’s finally getting on board. | 也许他最终会上路的 |
[04:42] | Where’s the truck? | 卡车呢? |
[04:44] | Where’s Barney? | 巴尼呢? |
[04:46] | Wait for it. | 等车呢 |
[04:48] | I can’t believe this! Everything I own in the world is in there. | 简直难以相信 除了这一整箱的锅盖 |
[04:52] | Except for this box of pot lids. | 我所有的一切都在那卡车上了 |
[04:55] | And the sword. | 还有这把剑 |
[04:57] | I’m going to kill him. I swear to God I’m going to kill him! | 我要杀了他 我向上帝保证我要杀了他 |
[05:00] | Right. Maybe I’ll just hold on to that. For now. | 这把剑现在还是让我给你保管 |
[05:08] | Marshall, we live alone. | 马修 这儿只有我们俩了 |
[05:13] | This is so great! | 这太爽了! |
[05:15] | We can finally do all the things we always said we wanted to do if we lived alone. | 现在我们终于可以自由地 过我们梦想已久的二人世界了 |
[05:18] | Oh, I know what I want to start with. | 我知道我开始想做什么了 |
[05:27] | So, here we are, right? | 我们开始了 是吗? |
[05:30] | Sitting around the apartment naked. | 赤裸裸的坐在公寓里 |
[05:33] | – Awesome. – Yep. | – 棒极了 – 是啊 |
[05:39] | It’s not as awesome as I thought it would be. | 看来没有我想象中的那么棒 |
[05:41] | – My butt itches. – I’m cold. | – 我屁股痒 – 我冷了 |
[05:43] | I noticed. | 我也发现了 |
[05:46] | Yeah, like you’re one to talk, Pointy. | 好像你就是一个聊天的对象 |
[05:51] | Barney, I don’t know if you got my other 47 messages, | 我不知道你有没有看见我那47条短信 |
[05:54] | but if my stuff isn’t here within the hour I’m calling the cops. | 如果我的东西在一小时内 还没有出现 我就要报警了 |
[05:56] | This is the last time I’m calling you. | 这是我最后一次打电话给你 |
[05:59] | Because my charger’s in the back of the truck. | 因为我的充电器也在那卡车上 |
[06:01] | Don’t worry, it’s Barney. He’ll bring the stuff back. | 别担心 巴尼 他会把东西送来的 |
[06:04] | No, it’s just… I was really looking forward to settling in, you know? | 知道吗?我希望真正地搬进来 |
[06:07] | Maybe setting up my TV. | 希望已经放好电视 |
[06:09] | Watching a movie in bed. | 躺在床上看电影 |
[06:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:14] | Do we really want a TV in the bedroom? | 真的要在卧室里放台电视? |
[06:17] | I thought we did. | 我想是这样的 |
[06:18] | I’m not sure that we do. | 我可不想这样 |
[06:20] | Well, where else would we put my TV? | 那好 你说电视放哪儿? |
[06:22] | We could just put it in our storage unit in the basement. | 我们可以把它放在地下室的储藏室里 |
[06:26] | But wouldn’t we miss my TV? | 要是我们想看电视怎么办? |
[06:28] | – Would we? – Yes, we would. | – 会吗? – 会 |
[06:31] | We’ve had that TV for a long time | 那台电视陪伴我们很多年了 |
[06:33] | and we would feel more at home if it were setup in our bedroom. | 如果放在卧室的话 会更有家的感觉 |
[06:40] | – We need wine, don’t we? – Yes, we do. | – 我们需要喝点酒 不是吗? – 看来是的 |
[06:49] | Should we, um, move this to the bedroom? | 我们要不要到卧室去? |
[06:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:53] | Ted doesn’t live here anymore. | 泰德已经搬走了 |
[06:55] | We can do it wherever we want. | 我们可以在任何地方做这件事 |
[06:57] | You know what else? | 还有件事你知道吗? |
[06:59] | We don’t have to be quiet anymore. | 我们再也不需要保持安静了 |
[07:01] | We can be as loud as we want. | 想多大声就多大声 |
[07:07] | Okay, I think we need to lay down some ground rules. | 我认为我们需要制订一些基本规则 |
[07:10] | Just because we can be loud doesn’t mean we have to be loud. | 我们不需要保持安静 但是不意味着必须出声 |
[07:14] | And although it might turn you on, | 即使这会使你兴奋 |
[07:16] | you screaming, “I’m the best,” doesn’t do much for me. | 你尖叫着”我是最棒的” 这个对我并不起作用 |
[07:20] | Well, it’s a lot better than yelling, “Ted’s not here,” over and over again. | 这比一直大喊”泰德搬走了”好多了 |
[07:25] | Well, at least what I said is true. | 至少我说的是实话 |
[07:29] | Well, that was unnecessary. | 那不是必需的 |
[07:33] | Well, since I only have one box I figure I might as well unpack it. | 虽然我只有这一箱东西了 我想我还是可以打开它 |
[07:37] | Mm, where do you think we should put it? | 你说这些东西该放哪儿? |
[07:38] | Well, unless you have a separate pot lid room, I was thinking the cupboard. | 我认为可以放在橱柜里 除非你有个专门用来放锅盖的房间 |
[07:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:43] | Uh, the thing is my kitchen is kind of small. | 关键是我的厨房有点小 |
[07:45] | And, um, I already have a bunch of pot lids | 还有我已经有很多锅盖了 |
[07:48] | and mine come with pots, so… | 而且是带着锅的 所以… |
[07:51] | You’re saying there’s no way to make room for the single box of stuff | 你的意思是不可能为我 劳神费力搬进来的 |
[07:54] | I try to move into our place? | 这点儿东西腾地方了? |
[07:55] | Well, why don’t you just take it down to the… | 你为什么不把他们放到… |
[07:57] | Do not say storage space. | 不要说储藏室 |
[07:59] | I was going to say Dumpster. | 我想说的是垃圾箱 |
[08:02] | Damn it, Robin, this is all I have left in the world– | 这箱东西是我在这世界上 唯一财产了 |
[08:04] | eight pot lids and a sword. | 八个锅盖和一把剑 |
[08:06] | Yeah, about the sword. | 是啊 关于那把剑… |
[08:13] | Hello. | 喂? |
[08:14] | Put on the suit, Mr. Mosby. | 莫斯比先生 穿上西服 |
[08:16] | Barney, I know it’s you. Where’s my stuff? | 巴尼 我知道是你 我的东西呢? |
[08:19] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[08:20] | If you want to see your precious possessions again, | 如果你还想见到你的宝贝 |
[08:22] | put on the suit. | 穿上那件西服 |
[08:24] | What suit? | 哪件? |
[08:25] | Ding-dong. Oh, what’s that? The doorbell. | 什么在响?门铃? |
[08:29] | That’s the suit I’m talking about. | 我说的就是那件西服 |
[08:31] | I haven’t gotten to the door yet. | 我还没有走到门那儿呢 |
[08:32] | Oh, okay, let me know when you get there. | 好吧 到门那了说一声 |
[08:36] | Okay, I opened it. And there’s a suit there. | 好 我打开门了 确实有一件西服 |
[08:38] | That’s the suit I’m talking about. | 那就是我说的西服 |
[08:40] | – Barney…. – This isn’t Barney. | – 巴尼… – 我不是巴尼 |
[08:42] | But I hear that guy’s awesome. | 但我听说那家伙挺出色的 |
[08:45] | All right. Listen very carefully. | 好吧 听好了 |
[08:48] | You will get your stuff back if you are able to complete a series of challenges. | 如果你能完成一系列的挑战 你就可以拿到你的那些东西了 |
[08:52] | Number one, put on the suit. | 任务一 穿上西服 |
[08:54] | Number two, meet me at McClaren’s in an hour. | 任务二 一小时内到麦克莱儿酒吧见我 |
[08:57] | How will I know who to look for since we’ve never met? | 我们都没有见过面 我怎么知道哪个是你? |
[09:03] | I look like Barney. | 我长得像巴尼 |
[09:11] | Oh, hey, Ted. | 泰德 你好啊 |
[09:13] | Suit and sneakers. | 西装配运动鞋 |
[09:15] | A little Ellen DeGeneres but you pull it off. | 有点像艾伦·德杰尼勒斯的风格 (艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 Showtime1982年度”全美最滑稽的人”) |
[09:18] | I don’t have any other shoes because you stole them along | 我没有别的鞋子了 因为你偷走了它们 |
[09:20] | with everything else I own in the world. | 还有我的其他财产 |
[09:22] | Where’s the truck, Barney? | 巴尼 卡车在哪? |
[09:23] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[09:25] | People’s whose trucks I’m not holding for ransom call me Barney. | 并未被我勒索卡车的那人在叫我巴尼 |
[09:28] | I think you should call me The Commodore. | 我想你该叫我将军 |
[09:31] | – I’m not calling you… – You’re not getting your stuff back. | -我是不会那样叫你的… -那你就拿不到你的东西了 |
[09:36] | Can I please have my stuff back… | 我可以拿回我的东西? |
[09:38] | The Commodore? | 将军… |
[09:40] | No. | 不行 |
[09:41] | Here’s the deal, Ted, you’re my bro. | 情况是这样的 泰德 咱们是哥们 |
[09:44] | And you’re about to become a henpecked, beaten down, shell of a man. | 而你即将变成怕老婆的 令人沮丧的 没有尊严的小男人 |
[09:47] | So tonight, we are going to have one last awesome night together as bros. | 所以今晚是咱哥俩 最后一次这么开心的聚会 |
[09:54] | It’s a bro-ing away party. | 这是个兄弟散伙会 |
[09:56] | A special bro-casion. | 是个非常特别的时刻 |
[09:58] | A bro-choice rally. | 是兄弟抉择的聚会 |
[10:00] | Bro-time at the Apollo. | 是阿波罗上的兄弟们大喜的日子 |
[10:01] | Oh, bro me. | 我的兄弟 |
[10:04] | Well, so what do I have to do? | 好吧 我该做什么? |
[10:06] | No, it’s not what you have to do, it’s what you want to do, | 错 不是你该做什么 而是你想做什么? |
[10:09] | and you want to have a good time | 你想在回去之前 |
[10:11] | before you go take Fun Ted out back and shoot him. | 度过一个美好的时光 |
[10:14] | So… first thing on the docket… | 那么… 第一件事应该是… |
[10:17] | – get me that girl’s number. – Absolutely not. | – 去把那个女孩的电话搞来 – 不 绝不 |
[10:19] | Mm. That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[10:21] | Hey, hypothetical question: if I was all your stuff, | 这样吧 我们设想一下 如果我是你的那些东西 |
[10:24] | would I rather be at the bottom of the East River or The Hudson? | 我是想待在东河的底部 还是哈德逊河的底部 |
[10:31] | Hey, look, world’s strongest man is on. | 快看 世界级大力士 |
[10:33] | Ooh, it’s the one where Lou Ferrigno pulls the bus | 是卢·费雷格诺用牙齿把汽车 |
[10:36] | from the Partridge family with his teeth. | 从帕却吉家拖走的那段 |
[10:38] | It’s the best one. Hey, Ted, get in… | 是最精彩的部分 泰德 快来看 |
[10:46] | – We live alone. – Yay. | – 就我们俩个 – 恩 |
[10:51] | Well, I win. | 我赢了 |
[10:52] | You need to give my friend your phone number. | 你必须把你的 电话号码告诉我朋友 |
[10:54] | Wow, I really didn’t think Lou Ferrigno could pull that bus. | 我真的没想到卢·费雷格诺 可以拖动那辆汽车 |
[10:58] | Are you sure this is live? It looks pretty old. | 你确定这是直播? 看上去画面有点老 |
[11:01] | Yeah, that’s ’cause the, uh, TV is old. | 是直播 看上去老 是因为电视有些年头了 |
[11:07] | So, I’ll, uh, call you tomorrow? | 那… 我明天可以打电话给你? |
[11:08] | Yeah. Um, not too early. I have church. | 可以 不过不要太早 我要去做礼拜 |
[11:14] | You were impressive, buddy. | 兄弟 你很有魅力啊 |
[11:16] | Nice work. All right, next challenge. | 干得不错 好吧 我们开始下一个挑战 |
[11:18] | No. No next challenge. Look, this is my first night living with Robin. | 行啦 不要再挑战了 听着 这是我和罗宾同居的第一夜 |
[11:21] | She’s probably pissed I’m spending it out with you. | 她可能正为我 在这儿跟你鬼混生气 |
[11:26] | This might be our last hurrah, my little friend. | 小朋友 也许今晚 就是我们最后在一起了 |
[11:30] | Marshall, I am gonna cook you the best dinner of your life. | 今天我要给你做一顿 你从来没有享受过的超级晚餐 |
[11:34] | How would you like a… | 你喜不喜欢吃… |
[11:38] | one-egg omelet with some ketchup and film? | 带番茄酱和保鲜膜的鸡蛋卷? |
[11:42] | Guess Ted’s the one who did the shopping. | 我猜平时都是泰德去买东西 |
[11:46] | Ooh, look, a microwave pizza! | 重大发现 速食比萨 |
[11:51] | Guess the microwave was Ted’s, too. | 估计微波炉也是泰德的 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:55] | So were all the towels. | 连浴巾都是他的 |
[11:57] | Turns out that everything that was useful in this apartment was Ted’s. | 终于发现在这个公寓里所有 有用的东西都是泰德的 |
[12:00] | Everything that was a Foghat poster we bought ironically in college was mine. | 所有那些过时的令人啼笑皆非的海报 都是我在大学的时候买的 |
[12:05] | Marshall. | 马修 |
[12:07] | Yeah, baby? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | I miss Ted. | 我想泰德了 |
[12:10] | Is it too soon to call him? | 刚分别就给他打电话是不是太快了? |
[12:12] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不 我们不能打 |
[12:14] | I don’t want to interrupt his first night living with Robin. | 这可是他和罗宾的第一夜啊 我不想打扰他们 |
[12:19] | Ha, nice shooting. | 好枪法 |
[12:20] | You know, if we win this one it’s free onion rings at the Intergalactic Snack Shack. | 如果我们再赢一局就可以在 银河系快餐店吃到免费的洋葱圈了 |
[12:23] | What a bargain. | 不错啊 |
[12:24] | We only had to spend 20 bucks a game. | 只要每局游戏交20元钱 |
[12:26] | Admit it, you’re having fun. | 认栽吧 你玩得多愉快啊 |
[12:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:29] | I mean, it was pretty funny when that little girl fell over that space barrel. | 我觉得那小女孩 掉进那大桶里时挺好玩 |
[12:35] | Nice… We win. | 好样的 我们赢了 |
[12:38] | Oh, walk of shame, walk of game– what up? | 灰溜溜的走了 游戏输了 怎么了? |
[12:42] | Okay. Let’s go one more. | 再来一局? |
[12:44] | – I don’t know. – You know you want to. | – 算了吧 – 我知道你想玩 |
[12:46] | All right, let’s do it– I just got to call Robin real quick. | 好吧 再来一盘 我要先给罗宾打个电话 |
[12:49] | Oh, so that’s what it’s gonna be like from now on? | 这就是以后会发生的事情 |
[12:52] | No. Okay, okay. You call your old lady and ask permission to have fun. | 算了 你给你的老女人打吧 去请求她的允许吧 |
[12:56] | Me, I will be at the Snack Shack eating our victory onion rings Han style. | 至于我 我要去 吃我们的战利品洋葱圈了 |
[13:01] | Solo. | 我自己去了 |
[13:09] | – Hey, Ted. – Hey, sweetie listen, | – 嗨 泰德 – 嗨 亲爱的 听我说 |
[13:11] | I’m really sorry but I’m gonna be pretty late, so don’t wait up. | 真不好意思 我很晚才能回去 别等我了 |
[13:13] | Oh, it’s totally fine. You do what you got to do. | 没事 继续忙你的就是了 |
[13:15] | Thanks. You’re the best. I love you. | 你真是太善解人意了 我爱你 |
[13:18] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[13:20] | Hey, sorry about that. Thanks for holding. | 不好意思久等了 |
[13:23] | Um, so if you could go ahead and cancel my subscription to Guns and Ammo, | 如果您能把《枪与军火》的定金退还给我 |
[13:27] | that would be great. | 我将很感激 |
[13:28] | No, it’s a great magazine. Really great. | 不不 这本杂志挺好的 真的 |
[13:31] | They’ve printed three of my letters. | 他们还登了我的三封信 |
[13:33] | It’s just that my boyfriend is moving in | 只是因为我男朋友要搬来和我住 |
[13:34] | and he kind of doesn’t approve of the whole gun thing. | 他不喜欢跟武器有关的东西 |
[13:39] | A free hand grenade phone? | 一个免费的手榴弹电话? |
[13:42] | You know what? Let me give you my work address. | 这样吧 我给你我工作的地址 |
[13:47] | I did it, baby! | 我搞定了 亲爱的! |
[13:48] | I got beer. I got food. | 我买了啤酒 还有食物 |
[13:51] | We don’t need Ted anymore. | 我们再也不需要泰德了 |
[13:53] | I am the provider of this apartment now, | 我现在是这个公寓的供应商了 |
[13:55] | and I have provided! | 而且我已经开始供应了 |
[13:57] | “P-r-o-v-o-d-e”? Provided “Provode”? Provided. | (马修在考虑动词的不同时态) |
[13:59] | Anyway, I got us everything we need. | 总之 我买了我们需要的一切 |
[14:01] | Could you toss me the toilet paper? | 你能把卫生纸递给我? |
[14:08] | Be right back, baby. Sit tight. | 亲爱的再等会儿啊 我马上回来 |
[14:12] | Hey, I got to admit, um… I didn’t think I would, but, uh… | 我得承认 原来我不认为… 但是 |
[14:16] | I had a really good time tonight. | 今晚我的确过得很愉快 |
[14:18] | You’re a good friend, Barney. | 你真够朋友 巴尼 |
[14:24] | Hey, man, why don’t you, uh… | 那兄弟 你何不… |
[14:26] | why don’t you tell me where my truck is. | 何不告诉我我的卡车在哪? |
[14:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[14:30] | Where’s my truck?! | 你把我的卡车弄哪去了?! |
[14:32] | Do you know why I haven’t given you any of your possessions back yet? | 你知道我为什么 没有把你的东西还给你? |
[14:36] | Uh, because you’re Admiral Jerk of the British Royal Douchery? | 因为你是英国皇家海军的杰克上将? |
[14:40] | Because you don’t want them back. | 因为你不想要它们 |
[14:42] | You could’ve left at any time tonight, but you didn’t, Ted. | 你本来随时可以离开 但是 泰德你没有 |
[14:45] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[14:46] | Because I didn’t want to go back to Robin’s without my stuff. | 因为我不想空着手回罗宾那儿 |
[14:48] | False. You know what I think? | 错 你知道我怎么想的? |
[14:51] | I think you spent one day with her and it already sucked. | 你和她整天腻在一起 感觉不爽 |
[14:54] | I think you didn’t like being there, she didn’t like having you there | 你不想去那 她也不想你待在那 |
[14:57] | and you both realized that you made a huge mistake. | 你们俩同时都意识到这是个巨的错误 |
[15:00] | And that’s why you spent your first night living with Robin | 这就是为什么你和罗宾同居的第一夜 |
[15:03] | out playing laser tag with me. | 你却在外面陪我玩激光射击 |
[15:05] | And that’s why three seconds ago | 这也是为什么三秒钟前 |
[15:07] | you didn’t call it “my place” or “our place” or “home,” | 你没有说 我家 我们的家 或者 家 |
[15:11] | you called it “Robin’s.” | 而是说 罗宾那儿 |
[15:15] | You know what? | 你知道我想说什么吗? |
[15:17] | You can keep my stuff. | 你可以拿着我的东西 |
[15:22] | – Hey. – Hey, did you get the truck back? | 怎么样?东西找到了吗? |
[15:24] | No. | 没有 |
[15:25] | Why not? What happened? | 为什么没拿回来啊 怎么回事? |
[15:27] | Oh, he pissed me off so much, I left. | 他把我惹恼了 所以我回来了 |
[15:30] | Anyway, I just wanted to come back here, space out and watch a movie. | 我只想回来 安安静静地看部电影 |
[15:35] | Do you anything that wasn’t made by John Woo? | 有没有不是吴宇森导演的电影啊? |
[15:38] | Why, do you? | 为什么 你有? |
[15:41] | You know, forget the movie. I just want to sit. | 不看电影了 我坐下来休息下吧 |
[15:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:49] | It’s just I eat at that table. | 也没啥 只是我 在这张桌子上吃饭 |
[15:51] | Fine, I’ll take my shoes off. | 那好 我把鞋脱了 |
[15:54] | You know, why don’t you just throw me down in the storage space | 你为什么不连同把我一起丢尽储藏室? |
[15:56] | where you have room for me. | 看来那儿是这里唯一可以容我的地方 |
[15:57] | – Ted, come on. – No, you come on. | – 泰德 别这样 – 不 是你要这样的 |
[15:59] | I had to jump through hoops all night for Barney | 我今晚一晚上都对巴尼唯命是从 |
[16:01] | and then it took me an hour to get home because his place | 然后我花了一个小时才回到这儿 |
[16:03] | is so far away from the bar. | 因为他家离酒吧太远了 |
[16:05] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 上帝啊 – 怎么了? |
[16:07] | I know where Barney put my truck. | 我知道巴尼把我的卡车藏哪了 |
[16:13] | Let’s go back to my place. | 回我住的地方去吧 |
[16:16] | I bet you my place is closer. | 我想我家更近些 |
[16:21] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[16:23] | You live in the loading dock behind the bar? | 你住在酒吧后的装货月台上吗? |
[16:25] | I don’t live here, baby. This is just my ride. | 当然不是 亲爱的 这只是我的坐骑 |
[16:30] | No, no, no, no. I’m not getting into any van, | 不成不成不成 我可不进任何带篷货车 |
[16:33] | I’ve seen Silence of the Lambs. | 我看过《沉默的羔羊》 |
[16:45] | Oh, my God. We’re drinking champagne in the back of a moving van. | 我们在移动的后备箱里喝着香槟 |
[16:49] | Why, yes, Sara. Yes, we are. | 这有什么 萨拉 就是这样 |
[16:51] | Those other Rockettes who called you slow are crazy. | 那些说你不够活跃的火箭都是疯子 |
[17:07] | Oh, my God. I knew it. You’re kidnapping me. | 我就知道 你绑架我 |
[17:10] | – Help! Help! – No, no, no, no. | - 救命 救命 - 不 我没有 |
[17:11] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[17:19] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:20] | Enjoying the ride? | 享受旅途的快乐 |
[17:22] | Ted? Ted, you let us out of here. You let us out of here this instant! | 泰德?泰德 让我们出去 快让我们出去 |
[17:25] | This isn’t Ted. | 我不是泰德 |
[17:27] | But I hear that guy’s awesome. | 但我听说那个家伙很出色 |
[17:35] | So I took Sara home and I took Barney to a bar near his apartment. | 最后我把萨拉送回了家 把巴尼丢在了离他公寓很近的酒吧那 |
[17:38] | Apparently, that strategy had never occurred to him. | 显然 他还从来没用那个策略 |
[17:41] | That poor girl must’ve been so confused. | 那个可怜的女孩肯定很困惑 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:44] | Well, at least Barney learned a valuable lesson. | 至少巴尼得到了深刻的教训 |
[17:46] | You do not want to get scissor kicked in the groin by a Rockette. | 想必你是不会愿意被人戳你痛处 |
[17:54] | So, uh, I guess we should get you unpacked. | 我们是不是该开始搬家了? |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I guess we should. | 我认为该搬了 |
[18:03] | Lily… deep within the Amazonian rainforest, | 在亚马逊雨林的深处 |
[18:06] | there is a type of tree that only grows around the body of an existing tree. | 有一种树 他们只能围绕一棵大树成长 |
[18:10] | It cannot survive without this tree. | 没有那棵树 它就活不了 |
[18:13] | It is supported… | 它被那棵树 |
[18:15] | by this tree. | 支撑着 养育着 |
[18:18] | Lily, we are that tree. | 我们就是那种树 |
[18:20] | – The inside tree or the outside tree? – The outside tree. | - 是里面那颗还是外面那颗 - 外面的 |
[18:23] | – Shouldn’t there be three trees? – You and I are one tree. | – 不是应该有三棵吗? – 不 我和你是一棵树 |
[18:25] | Okay, look, Lily, the point is that we grew around Ted | 重点是我们是围绕着泰德存活的 |
[18:29] | and without him, we’re slowly dying. | 没有他 我们就会慢慢地死去 |
[18:32] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[18:36] | I think we can marry each other. | 我认为我们是要结婚 |
[18:40] | But we also have to marry Ted. | 但同时要和泰德住在一起 |
[18:43] | I’ll tell you right now, my Dad is not gonna pay for that wedding. | 我现在就可以肯定地告诉你 我父亲是不会为这样的婚礼付钱的 |
[18:47] | Ted! | 泰德! |
[18:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[18:51] | Robin and I aren’t gonna move in together after all. | 罗宾和我不打算同居了 |
[18:53] | What happened? | 怎么啦? |
[18:56] | I thought we decided we were ready? | 我原来认为我们已经准备好了 |
[18:58] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[19:00] | How did we come to that again? | 我们怎么得出的那个结论? |
[19:01] | I don’t remember. We were fighting? | 我不记得了 我们吵架了? |
[19:04] | – It’s all so blurry. – Yeah. | – 这个越来越模糊了 – 是啊 |
[19:07] | The “let’s move in together” sex was pretty amazing. | 有种说法同居让性生活更美好 |
[19:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:11] | I did that thing with no hands I normally need both to do. | 我做那事时没用手 通常是要两手齐上的 |
[19:16] | You know… I’m really happy with you. | 你知道吗? 跟你在一起很开心 |
[19:19] | I really happy with you. The way things are. | 在一起很开心 这才是最重要的 |
[19:22] | Maybe we shouldn’t mess with that. | 也许我们不该因为那个搅乱了生活 |
[19:24] | I don’t know that we should. | 我也觉得不应该那样 |
[19:30] | Hey… I hear the “let’s not move in together” sex is pretty incredible. | 知道吗?我听说 不同居性生活会更美好 |
[19:36] | Let’s go back to my place. | 还是回我那去吧 |
[19:49] | – Ooh, thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[19:51] | – No, thank you. – You’ll be very happy. | – 不 谢谢 – 你会很开心的 |
[19:56] | Look, I know you guys are really excited about having the place to yourself. | 我知道你们很想独享二人世界 |
[20:00] | Until after the wedding, I mean, if it’s not too much of an imposition… | 直到婚后 我想说 如果不是很勉强的话… |
[20:08] | God, this feels so right. | 上帝啊 这感觉真是太棒了 |
[20:11] | Never leave us again. | 永远不要离开我们了 |
[20:16] | Guys, Robin’s down in the truck and there’s actually a lot of boxes, | 伙计们 罗宾还在卡车上 那还有很多的箱子 |
[20:18] | so maybe we should… | 也许我们应该… |
[20:25] | Do we have time for this? | 我们有时间做这个? |
[20:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have in my hand a copy of tonight’s Top Ten list. | 女士们先生们 我手里有份”十佳名字”清单 |
[20:30] | The category: top ten things I would’ve called my truck… | 分别是我卡车的最棒的十个名字… |
[20:33] | It was never your truck. | 那永远都不是你的卡车 |
[20:34] | …if Ted hadn’t been a jerk and given it back. | 如果泰德没有犯混 把它还回去的话 |
[20:36] | It was a rental. | 那是租的 |
[20:38] | Number ten, “The Winne-Bango.” | 第十位 ”The Winne-Bango.” |
[20:41] | Number nine, “The Pick-Up Truck.” | 第九位 ”The Pick-Up Truck.” |
[20:44] | Number eight, “The Ford Explore Her.” | 第八位 ”The Ford Explore Her.” |
[20:47] | Number seven, “The You Scream Truck.” | 第七位 ”The You Scream Truck.” |
[20:52] | You Scream. | 尖叫 |
[20:55] | Number six, “Feels On Wheels.” Hello! | 第六位 ”Feels On Wheels.” 嗨 |
[20:58] | Number five, “The Ride Her Truck.” | 第五位 ”The Ride Her Truck.” |
[21:01] | Number four, “The 18-Squeeler.” | 第四位 ”The 18-Squeeler.” |
[21:05] | Number three, “The Esca-Laid.” | 第三位 ”The Esca-Laid.” |
[21:11] | Number two, “The Slam-Boney.” | 第二位 ”The Slam-Boney.” |
[21:14] | and… the number one thing I would’ve called my truck | 嗯… 第一位是… |
[21:17] | if Ted hadn’t been a jerk and given it back… | 如果泰德没有犯混把它还回去的话 |
[21:19] | “The ’69 Chevy.” | 是”The ’69 Chevy.” |
[21:26] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |