时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | kids I know you think you have ever heard of a story | 孩子们 相信你们都听说过 |
[00:02] | from back before I met your mother, | 在我遇到你妈前的每一个故事了 |
[00:04] | but there are some stories you tell | 但是你们只知道那些能搬上台面的 |
[00:06] | and some stories you don’t. | 还有一些是不方便见光的 |
[00:08] | (breathless): Oh, my God!… | 天哪! |
[00:09] | (saking gibberish) Oh, my God… | 天哪… |
[00:11] | Use your words, Ted. | 泰德 请说人话 |
[00:13] | Okay. Barney, I’m about to go for the belt. | 巴尼 那条腰带将是我的了 |
[00:16] | Thebelt? | 那条腰带? |
[00:17] | The belt. | 正是 |
[00:18] | But that’s impossib. | 这不可能 |
[00:19] | You were up here less than half ahour ago. | 你离开这儿不到一小时 |
[00:23] | (groans) Yes! Advantage– Ericksen. | 太棒了 胜方是埃里克森 |
[00:25] | Don’t get cocky. Wimbledon sts a fortnight. | 先别得意\n温布尔顿网球赛只持续两周 |
[00:28] | “Fortnight.” | “两周” |
[00:29] | British words are so cool. | 英国词汇真是太酷 |
[00:31] | Plus, did you know lawyers there get to wear wigs? | 对了 那的律师是不是还要戴假发啊 |
[00:33] | I wear a wig to work, I’m a jackass. | 戴着假发去上班 像个傻子一样 |
[00:35] | TED: l right. | 好了 |
[00:37] | I’m We can’t go. Tournament. | – 我准备好了 \n- 我们去不了了 得继续比赛 |
[00:39] | What? We agreed. I suited up… | 刚不是说好了吗\n我把西装都穿上了… |
[00:41] | You take too long to get ready. | 你花的时间太长了 |
[00:42] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[00:44] | I got the low maintenance, just-rolled-t-of-bed look. | 我只是简单打扮了下\n就比起床时好点而已 |
[00:45] | Yeah, which takes an hour and a half | 的确 都花了一个半小时 |
[00:47] | of waxing, tugging and teasg to achieve. | 上蜡 拉直 理顺 |
[00:49] | And then he starts on his hair. | 然后才开始弄头发 |
[00:51] | Ace | 得分 |
[00:53] | Look, are we going or not? | 那我们去还是不去? |
[00:54] | Just go without us. We’ll be there in five minutes. | 你先去吧 我们五分钟后到 |
[00:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:56] | Yes! Yes! | 当然! |
[00:58] | All right, I’m going down to the bar. | 那好 我先下去 |
[00:59] | I’m ordering three beers | 点上三支啤酒 |
[01:00] | I’ll see you guys in five mites. | 五分钟后见 |
[01:01] | Three beers, five minutes. | 三支啤酒 五分钟后见 |
[01:05] | Thanks for lending me these boots. | 谢谢你把靴子借给我 |
[01:07] | Where’d you get them from? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[01:08] | This sto in the Village had one of those crazy sales. | 在一家商店的疯狂抢购上 |
[01:10] | It was a footwear feeding frenzy. | 大家都在疯抢鞋子 |
[01:14] | I saw it first! | 是我先看见的! |
[01:17] | You just made the list, bitch! | 你已经上了我的黑名单了\n你这贱人 |
[01:20] | So many questions. | 我有点疑问 |
[01:21] | Firstly, wt do you think would happen | 第一 如果有个男人正好穿着靴子 |
[01:23] | if a guy walked into that store wearing a suit of boots? | 走进那家店 结果会怎么样 |
[01:25] | You look fantastic in them, Robin. | 罗宾 你这样穿真漂亮 |
[01:28] | But don’t you think they’re a little high for that dress? | 可跟裙子比起来\n这靴子是不是显得太长了? |
[01:31] | Well, that’s the point: it’s to hide the fact | 这才是重点 我故意用它 |
[01:32] | that I hen’t shaved my legs. | 来掩盖我没有刮腿毛这一事实 |
[01:33] | I’ve begun a strict no-shave policy | 在刚开始的三次约会里 |
[01:35] | for the first three dates. | 我要开始严格执行不刮腿毛的原则 |
[01:37] | It’s all about self-control. | 这都跟自我控制有关\n(关于性行为) |
[01:38] | If I don’t shave, I must behave. | 如果我不刮腿毛\n我就得约束自己 |
[01:40] | FYI: It doesn’t matter, baby. | 没有人会介意的 宝贝 |
[01:42] | Guys just want to get on the green. | 男人一心只想达到目的 |
[01:44] | They don|’t mind going through the rough. | 不会介意过多的其他问题 |
[01:46] | Shh-clackey! (phone ringing) | 扣球! |
[01:48] | Stinson. | 斯丁森 |
[01:49] | All right, the beers are here. | 我已经点好酒了 |
[01:51] | BARNEY:Yeah, we’re not go to make it. | 我们去不了了 |
[01:52] | Oh, come on! We agreed… | 拜托 我们说好… |
[01:54] | Did Marshall take his pants off? | 马修把裤子脱了吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah, pants are off. | 对 他把裤子脱了 |
[01:57] | This is Wimblen, Ted. | 泰德 现在是温布尔顿比赛时间 |
[01:59] | I need the freedom and mobility that only underwear can provide. | 只有内裤才能让我得到释放与洒脱 |
[02:01] | Cheerio! | 再见 |
[02:02] | Fine. | 算了 |
[02:04] | I don’t need friends. | 我才不需要朋友 |
[02:06] | I got you guys. | 我还有你们呢 |
[02:07] | You guys are my friends, | 你们就是我的朋友 |
[02:09] | cool and freshing friends | 又凉快又新鲜的朋友 |
[02:11] | I’m talking to beer. | 我是在跟啤酒说话 |
[02:13] | Ted? Trudy. – Trudy. | -泰德? \n-茱蒂 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God. I haven’t seen you since… | 我一直没见过你 自从… |
[02:24] | I slept with you and then climbed down the fire escape. | 我跟你发生关系后\n就从防火应急出口逃走了 |
[02:26] | That was you? | 真的是你吗 |
[02:28] | I’m kidding. I was super-wasted. | 开玩笑呢 我真是浪费 |
[02:31] | These are not all for me. | 这不都是我的 |
[02:34] | No, I was going to call you, but I was so embarrassed. | 我本来给你打电话\n但是又觉得很尴尬 |
[02:37] | You were embarrassed? | 你觉得尴尬? |
[02:38] | I was like, “I really like this guy, | 我的处境就像\n”我真的很喜欢这个男人 |
[02:39] | “and now I’m climbing out his window, | 却从他窗口爬出来 |
[02:41] | and I forgot my underwear…” | 居然还把内衣忘那了…” |
[02:43] | Those were yours? | 那是你的? |
[02:44] | God, I thought they felt kind of tight. | 我说穿着怎么有点紧呢 |
[02:45] | I’m kidding. I don’t wear underwear. | 开玩笑的 我不穿内衣 |
[02:47] | Ladies’ underwear. | 尤其是女人的内衣 |
[02:49] | Often. | 不经常穿 |
[02:50] | Ah! Again, I’m kidding. | 我又跟你开玩笑呢 |
[02:52] | I’m so glad I ran into you. | 真高兴能碰见你 |
[02:54] | I know. Do you want to…? Trudy?! | – 我知道 你想… \n- 茱蒂?! |
[02:56] | No way! | 不可能吧! |
[02:58] | Oh, my God! Rachel, how are you? | 天哪 瑞秋 你还好吗 |
[03:02] | Ted, this is Rachel. | 泰德 她是瑞秋 |
[03:04] | Hi! Kappa Epsilon Gamma! Kappa Epsilon Gamma! | 你好啊 |
[03:09] | Wait, let me guess. You guys met in prison. | 我来猜猜\n你们俩是在监狱里认识的吧 |
[03:12] | No! We were sorority sisters. | 不 我们是女生联谊会的姐妹 |
[03:15] | And best friends forever all sophomore year. | 大二那年\n我们俩可是最好的朋友 |
[03:17] | When we weren’t at each other’s throats. | 我们俩时不时还相互打闹呢 |
[03:19] | We could be so competitive. | 我们曾经相互竞争 |
[03:20] | Uh, but that’s all behind us now. | 但这一切都过去了 |
[03:22] | (chanting): Hey, mista! Hey, mista! | 先生 先生 |
[03:24] | Stay away from sista! Stay away from my sista! | 请离我姐妹远点 |
[03:28] | Whoo! Whoo! We have so much catching up to do. | 我们有太多美好回忆了 |
[03:30] | Okay. Are you going to Stacey’s wedding? | 你会去斯戴西的婚礼吗 |
[03:31] | Oh, it’s off. Apparently, he’s into dudes. | 已经取消了\n她老公显然是个花花公子了 |
[03:33] | Nah! Again That’s like her third one. | 又取消了?\n这好像是她第三次了吧 |
[03:35] | TRUDY: I know! | 我知道 |
[03:36] | Well, beers, what do you want to do? | 伙计们 你们想干嘛 |
[03:38] | We could stay here… | 我们可以呆在这 |
[03:39] | or I know this other place called “My Belly.” | 或者去其他地方\n我知道一个叫”肚脐深处”的酒吧 |
[03:42] | So, Trudy and I got a table. | 我和茱蒂找了张桌子 |
[03:44] | Oh, that’s cool. I was going to get out of here anyway. | 那太好了 我准备走了 |
[03:46] | I’m really ted. | 我累了 |
[03:47] | I want you to stay. | 我想你留下来 |
[03:49] | Tired of people who fold early, ’cause I am wide awake! | 事实上 是厌倦那种早早睡觉的人\n因为我还很精神呢 |
[03:55] | Okay, guys… be cool. | 伙计们 精神点 |
[04:14] | You’ve been vanquished, old bean. | 你彻底输了 伙计 |
[04:15] | That’s ’cause you distracted me. | 都怪你让我分心 |
[04:17] | You’ve been hanging crumpet ever since the third set. | 从第三局开始\n你那里就在我面前晃来晃去的 |
[04:23] | … Stinson. | 我是斯丁森 |
[04:25] | I’ve got a situation. | 有情况 |
[04:27] | Trudy is here– you know, from the pineapple incent? | 茱蒂在这呢\n就是上次菠萝事件那女的 |
[04:30] | Oh, you mean the girl that chalked your pool cue | 你是说那个记下你”球杆”的得分 |
[04:32] | and then snuck down e fire escape? | 然后偷偷从防火紧急出口\n潜逃出来那个女的? |
[04:33] | Respect. | 勇气可嘉 |
[04:35] | So, we’re hitting it off and then her fend shows up | 我们很聊得来\n她的朋友也在这 |
[04:37] | and they’re kind of competive. | 而且她们是那种竞争心理很强的人 |
[04:39] | I think the new girl’s kind of into me. | 我觉得那个刚来的比较适合我 |
[04:40] | So you now have two on the line? | 也就是说 你那现在有两个女的? |
[04:43] | And I don’t know which one to go for. | 而且我不知道该选哪个 |
[04:44] | Given the choice, | 就挑那个刚来的 |
[04:45] | always party with Dr. Strangelove. | 给你个建议 |
[04:48] | New girl? What new girl? | 新认识的?\n那女的怎么样 |
[04:49] | Two girls are allegedly buying | 依据泰德的陈诉 |
[04:50] | for Ted’s affections, and I think… | 有两个女人在争取赢得他的好感\n我认为… |
[04:52] | Oh, you don’t know what you’ talking about. | 你都不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:54] | Give it to me. | 把电话给我 |
[04:55] | Are they friends? | 她们是朋友吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Uh, no– I-I don’t know. They’re old sorority sisters. | 我不知道\n她们以前是女生联谊会的姐妹 |
[04:59] | Are they Betas? Because they are all sluts and you need to tell them right now I didn’t want to be in their sorority anyway | 因为我可不想加入她们的女生联谊会 |
[05:03] | They’re Kappas, and… | 她们是卡珀的 而且… |
[05:05] | I think I can score th one of them. | 我应该能搞定其中一个 |
[05:07] | don’t know which one, | 但不确定是哪一个 |
[05:08] | and if I chose wrong, I lose them both. | 如果我挑错的话 两个都没了 |
[05:10] | Okay, well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:11] | I’ll-I’ll come down and help you figure it out. | 我马上下来帮你做决定 |
[05:14] | I thought we were in for the evening? | 我还以为会有咱俩的份呢 |
[05:16] | That’s what I thought about your bangers and mash down there, | 我也以为我们会坐在那调情 |
[05:18] | but I guess we’re both wrong, guv’na. | 但我们错了 伙计 |
[05:22] | Hey. Oh Ted. Okay… | 泰德 快来 |
[05:24] | Settle an argument. Mm-hmm. | 来平息这场争论 |
[05:26] | Is it stealing if you go out with someone’s boyfriend | 在跟自己男朋友分手后 |
[05:28] | after they’ve broken up? | 跟别人的男朋友出去算偷情吗 |
[05:30] | Well, that’s very complicated… | 这个问题很复杂… |
[05:31] | See?! agrees with me. | 听到了吗 他赞同我的观点 |
[05:33] | you’re such a little man thief. | 你就爱偷男人 |
[05:35] | you are man-thief man thief | 你才喜欢偷男人呢 |
[05:37] | Oh, somebody should lock you girls up.| | 应该找人把你俩锁起来 |
[05:40] | You’re so funny. | 你真有趣 |
[05:42] | I think Ted funny. | 我认为泰德很有趣 |
[05:44] | Really? I think Ted is hilarious. | 是吗 我认为泰德很幽默 |
[05:49] | (phone rings) I am never not wearing a suit again. | 我再也不会穿西装了 |
[05:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:52] | It’s me. I’m at the bar. | 是我 我在酒吧里呢 |
[05:54] | Don’t lo. Just call me “Mom.” | 别到处看 管我叫”妈”就行了 |
[05:55] | Uh, hey, Mom. How’s Dad’s… colon? | 妈 爸爸的…直肠好点了吗 |
[05:58] | What? What’s the matter with you? | 什么 你在想什么呢 |
[06:01] | Anyway, both of these girls are into you; take your pick. | 说正事 这两个女孩都很喜欢你\n你挑吧 |
[06:04] | They are? Are you re Yes, of course. | – 真的吗? 你确定? \n- 当然 |
[06:07] | They’re playing with their hair and touching your arm. | 她们一直在玩头发\n还不时碰你的手臂 |
[06:09] | Classic green light. | 看你的了 |
[06:10] | Are you positive? | 你真的确定? |
[06:12] | Oh, that is so fascinating. | 那真的太吸引人了 |
[06:15] | So what happened? | 接着呢? |
[06:16] | Well, after 18 hours of surgery, | 经过18个小时后 |
[06:18] | I closed, and, thankfully, | 谢天谢地 手术成功了 |
[06:19] | both girls just celebrated their second birthday. | 两个女孩刚迎来2岁的生日 |
[06:21] | Wow. Gosh, separating conjoined twins, | 哇 给连体婴做手术 |
[06:24] | that must be the most amazing feeling. | 肯定是一个难忘的经历 |
[06:28] | True, but now the parents don’t ow what to do | 是啊 她们的父母可要为 |
[06:29] | with their huge supply of four-legged overalls. | 那些特制四脚裤发愁一阵子了 |
[06:32] | (laugh…That is so funny. | 真有趣 |
[06:34] | You’re so funny. | 你真风趣 |
[06:37] | Lily Positive. They both want you bad. | 我肯定 她们都想得到你 |
[06:39] | It’s a clearance sale and you’re the boots, baby. | 你就是那清仓大减价时的抢手货啊 |
[06:44] | Oh, it’s Robin, Good luck. | 罗宾打给我了 加油 |
[06:46] | Bye, Mom. | 老妈再见 |
[06:47] | That’my mom. | 我老妈 |
[06:49] | Hello? | 怎么了? |
[06:51] | Bring me a razor. What about the no-shave rule? | – 帮我带把剃刀过来 \n- 你忘了你不刮毛的原则啦? |
[06:52] | What happened to your convictions? | 你的决心跑哪去了? |
[06:54] | They’ve been surgically removed by Dr. Awesome | 已经被完美医生彻底地切除了 |
[06:58] | No, I’m not doing it. | 不行 |
[06:59] | The whole point to not shaving was to… | 坚持不剃就是为了… |
[07:01] | Lily, please! He’s really cute, | 我求你了 他长的很帅 |
[07:02] | and I really like him, and he’s got a British accent. | 我真的很喜欢他\n他讲话还带有英音呢 |
[07:05] | I’m on my way. | 你等我 |
[07:06] | So this college boyfriend, who won him | 最后你们谁泡到那个男生了? |
[07:09] | Neither of us. | 都没 |
[07:11] | He left. Junior year abroad. | 他大四就出国了 |
[07:13] | It’s really too bad, ’cause… | 我觉得很糟 因为 |
[07:15] | there was thatne thing we wanted to do. | 那是我们最想一起做的事 |
[07:19] | We wer going to do… | 我们打算做… |
[07:21] | but we never did. | 但从来没实现 |
[07:23] | Why? Wait what were you guys going to do but never did? | 为什么? 那是什么事啊? |
[07:26] | No, it’s too embarrassing. | 不要 那太羞人了 |
[07:27] | You tell him. No, you tell him. | – 你说吧 \n- 不要 你说 |
[07:29] | No, I don’t care if y don’t care. | 不 要是你不在乎的话\n我也不在乎 |
[07:30] | Well, I don’ care. I just… | 我才不在乎呢 我只是 |
[07:31] | Nobody cares! Just say it. | 没人在乎 说吧 |
[07:33] | Why do|’t we tell him together. | 我们一起告诉他? |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:37] | On three. | 数三下 |
[07:39] | One. | 一 |
[07:41] | Well, he’s right, it’s dead heat. | – 一 \n- 泰德没撒谎 她们都很正点 |
[07:43] | two | 二 |
[07:45] | Neither one is giving ground. | 她们俩都让人舍不得放下 |
[07:46] | I could not tell who was the third wheel. | 我不知道能选哪个\n(the third wheel多余的人) |
[07:48] | …three. | 三 |
[07:49] | It’s a tricycle. | 她们想玩3P |
[07:51] | No way, no way, no way! | 噢不 |
[07:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[07:54] | It’s a tricycle. | 她们想玩3P |
[07:56] | way, no way, no way. | 噢不 |
[07:57] | It’s a tricycle. | 她们要玩3P |
[07:59] | Well, I’ll just say it right now. | 我只能说 |
[08:00] | All sorority girls are sluts. | 联谊会的女生都是荡妇 |
[08:02] | Put him on speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[08:04] | So what you’re saying to us right now | 你现在打来是想说 |
[08:05] | is that you have a ot at the belt? | 你会赢得冠军腰带吗? |
[08:08] | Wait-wait-wa. What belt? | 等等 什么腰带? |
[08:09] | Well, Barney and I have | 很久之前我们 |
[08:11] | this running joke that the first guto actually pull this off | 开了个玩笑 谁先实现3P就 |
[08:12] | would “win” the championship belt. | 可以”赢”得一条冠军腰带 |
[08:14] | Oh, so it’s a mephorical belt, right? | 那是一条有特殊含义的腰带? |
[08:18] | Be hold | 等等 |
[08:20] | You actually bought a belt…. | 你还真的买了腰带… |
[08:25] | Come on, it was just a thing we said. | 那只是个玩笑 |
[08:26] | We were kidding around. | 不用当真吧 |
[08:27] | I never kid. | 我是认真的 |
[08:29] | Remember you said if I ever slept with that girl | 还记得你说过 如果我能够和\n美好时光(影片) |
[08:30] | from Days of Our Lives, I’d be the king? | 里面那个女孩上床\n你就会叫我国王么? |
[08:37] | Well… Why wasn’t I told about the belt? | 怎么没人跟我说这事? |
[08:39] | I could go for the belt. | 我也可以啊 |
[08:44] | If Lily would’ve died before me, then I could ride the tricycle. | 我是说如果莉莉先我而去的话\n我会一试的 |
[08:47] | If I died, Guys, I would just come back and hunt your penis -come on! Help me out. What do I do? | – 要是这样的话 我会回魂先把你阉了 \n- 说正事 我应该怎么做? |
[08:52] | All right, Ted, if you’re going to go for the belt, | 好 如果你想赢得腰带的话 |
[08:55] | then by laws require me to ask the following questions: | 按规定你必须回答以下问题: |
[08:57] | One: Is the aggregate age of all participants under 83? | 一 三位参赛者的岁数总和小于83么? |
[09:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | Two: Is the aggregate weight of all participants | 二 三位参赛者的体重总和 |
[09:03] | under 400 pounds? | 低于400磅么? |
[09:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:06] | Theodore Mosby… | 西亚多 莫斯比… |
[09:10] | are you paying these women -What? No. | – 你付她们钱的吧? \n- 当然不是 |
[09:11] | Ted… | 说实话 |
[09:13] | No. Look, I got to go. They’re going to think | 不是 我要挂了\n不然她们会以为 |
[09:15] | I inherited my dad’s imaginary bathroom issues. | 我继承了老爸的厕所幻想症 |
[09:20] | Oh, are you guys leaving? | 你们要走了? |
[09:21] | Well, it is getting pretty late. | 是啊 已经很晚了 |
[09:25] | Righ Well, well, it’s been… | 是啊 都已经… |
[09:27] | Maybe we could all go and listen to that Wilco CD | 或者我们去你那儿听一下 |
[09:29] | you talked about before. | 你介绍的那张威尔克的CD? |
[09:31] | Great! I have it right upstairs. | 好啊 CD就在楼上 |
[09:33] | It’s in my apartment upstairs. Let’s go upstairs. | 我的公寓就在楼上 我们上去吧 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry. Where was Ha, that’s funny. I love that. | – 啊? 你的公寓在哪? \n- 你真风趣 我喜欢 |
[09:40] | You should tell more jokes in my apartment upstairs. | 你真该多说点笑话\n在楼上公寓里的时候 |
[09:47] | Scenario #12: We’re in a horrific car crash. | 情景假设第12幕\n我们出车祸了 |
[09:50] | You die. I’m left paralyzed. | 你死了 我没死但瘫痪了 |
[09:52] | Two sexy nurses, with a six-pack of wine coolers, | 有两个性感的女护士\n带着6瓶红酒 |
[09:55] | sneak into my room late at night. | 半夜偷偷溜进我的病房 |
[09:56] | I try to blink at them in Morse code. | 我试图用眨眼向她们解释 |
[09:58] | “Pase, d’t. I love my dead wife.” | 不要这样 我爱我死去的妻子 |
[10:02] | But they’re medical profesonals, | 但她们是专业的医务人员 |
[10:04] | and I got to thinksomehow, they’re saving my life. | 我不得不这样想\n她们这样做是为了救我啊 |
[10:07] | Fine. Sleep with your nues. | 好啊 想法不错 |
[10:09] | Toght you ride the unicycle. | 今晚你1P去吧 |
[10:11] | I already did this morning. | 我今早已经做过1P了 |
[10:14] | (pne rings) Hello. | 喂 |
[10:17] | Lily, I have pounded three cappucnos waiting for you. | 我等你很久了 这是第4杯咖啡了 |
[10:20] | Pretty soon, I won’t have to shave– | 继续喝下去的话 就没剃的必要了 |
[10:21] | the hair is going to vibrate off my legs. | 毛发都会慢慢掉光 |
[10:23] | I’m sorry, I can’t leave now. | 对不起 我现在走不开 |
[10:25] | Lily, he can’t see my legs like ts. | 我不能让他看到我的脚 |
[10:27] | I look like a Turkish lesbian. | 我现在就像一个土耳其的女同性恋 |
[10:30] | There’s, um, a pharmacy acrosshe street. | 大街对面有间药店 |
[10:33] | Would 20 bucks buy me a razor? | 给你20块 可以帮我买把剃刀么? |
[10:34] | No, but 50 will. | 50块 不二价 |
[10:38] | (phone beeps) Hold on. Ted’s texting me. | 等等 泰德给我发短信了 |
[10:41] | “We’re combingp-sars.” | 我们要…上了 |
[10:44] | combingp-sars, what does that mean? | 要上了? 他说什么呢 |
[10:46] | It means they’re coming upstairs. | 他是说要带她们上来了 |
[10:53] | pants..pants | 裤子 我的裤子呢 |
[10:54] | where are my pants | 我把裤子扔哪里了 |
[10:56] | Got ’em. | 捡起来了 |
[10:59] | Ooh! Nice place | 哦 不错的公寓啊 |
[11:02] | Hey, are these your roommates? | 这些是你室友吗 |
[11:04] | Yes. Uh, yes, but they are not here. | 是的 但是他们现在不在 |
[11:07] | They are somewhere else. | 他们在其它地方 |
[11:08] | We have total privacy | 我们完全可以不受干扰的独处 |
[11:10] | because privacy is essential when you’re listening to music. | 因为独处是绝对必要的…\n嗯 当你听音乐的时侯 |
[11:14] | You know what else is essential when you’re listening to music? | 你知道当你听音乐的时侯\n还有什么是必要的吗? |
[11:18] | Music. | 当然是音乐了 |
[11:20] | That’s hilarious. | 好有趣 |
[11:21] | You are hilarious! | 你真幽默 |
[11:23] | I’ll go get it in my bedroom. | 我去卧室拿 |
[11:24] | The CD’s in my bedroom. | 那CD在我卧室里 |
[11:26] | Bedroom… | 卧室… |
[11:27] | Okay. We’ll try and stay out of trouble. | 好的 我们会尽量老实呆着 |
[11:30] | Of course, we can’t promise anything. | 当然 我们可什么都保证不了 |
[11:33] | This is going to be awesome. | 太好了 |
[11:39] | (whispering loudly): No! | 不会吧! |
[11:43] | what are you guys doing here, I’ve got.. | 你们这些家伙在这儿干嘛? |
[11:45] | We know, Ted, well done. | 我们知道 泰德 干得好 |
[11:47] | impressive. Up top. Yeah, bro, up top. | 主动强势出击 来 击掌 -对 兄弟 击掌 |
[11:51] | Oh, don’t be gross. | 拜托 别这么恶心好不好 |
[11:52] | TED: You guys need to get out of her | 你们现在就得离开! |
[11:53] | Please, take the fire escape. | 拜托 从消防楼梯走! |
[11:55] | No, no way. | 没门 |
[11:56] | The other day I saw a pigeon take a crap on it | 前些天 我看一只鸽子\n拉了屎在那楼梯上 |
[11:58] | and the whole thing shifted. | 然后事态继续恶化 |
[12:01] | Oh, you can use our bedroom. | 哦 可以用我们的卧室 |
[12:03] | Okay, all I need to seal the deal | 好的 我得先拿到 |
[12:04] | is the Wilco CD, Barney. | 威尔克的 CD 巴尼 |
[12:11] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[12:12] | I cannot allow Ted to do this. | 我绝不能让泰德得手 |
[12:14] | Wh-what? Why? | 什 什么? 为什么? |
[12:15] | Because the belt is my birthright! | 因为那个金腰带是老天赐我的! |
[12:17] | You cannot claim it before I do. | 你绝不能在我之前得到它 |
[12:19] | That would be like Jimmy Olsen capturing Lex Luth | 这像就好像吉米欧森 (超人的好友)\n搞定露亦斯 兰(超人的暧昧对象) |
[12:21] | while Superman watches impotently from the bedroom. | 当超人在卧室里雄风不在的时候 |
[12:24] | But, Barney, you|’ve done way dirtier | 但是 巴尼\n你干过的风流事多了 |
[12:27] | You’re disgusting. | 你就是荒唐之王 |
[12:29] | I’ve never ridden the tricycle. | 但是三人行我从没有来过 |
[12:32] | I was on the verge last year. | 去年有次我就差那么一点点了 |
[12:33] | I was so close. | 就差那么一丁点点 |
[12:37] | So ladies, why don’t weove this party | 小姐们\n为什么我们不把这个聚会搬到 |
[12:40] | to a more horizontal location? | 更平的地方去? |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, my new carpet! | 天哪 我的新地毯! |
[12:45] | Oh, my God, this is a disaster. | 哦 我的天 简直是场灾难 |
[12:46] | You get the carpet cleaner. I’ll get a towel. | 你去拿地毯清洁剂 我去拿毛巾 |
[12:48] | Okay. I’ll get the video camera. | 好 那我去拿摄像机 |
[12:49] | Get out! Okay then. | 快出去! 那好吧 |
[12:51] | So let me get this straight. | 那让我挑明了吧 |
[12:53] | You’re going to trike-block me? | 你要让我的三人行变成单人行? |
[12:54] | That is so petty. It’s like you’re… | 太卑鄙了! 你就像… |
[12:58] | Tom Petty. Tom Petty. | 汤姆 珀缔\n(心跳乐队歌手 有道德问题) |
[12:59] | You’re Tom Petty. | 你就是汤姆 珀缔 |
[13:00] | Where’s Lily? | 莉莉跑哪儿去了? |
[13:05] | ill looking for that CD, | 还在找那CD |
[13:07] | so… | 那么… |
[13:11] | (whispering): What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[13:12] | I knew it. I had a hunch about that girl | 我就知道 我有直觉 |
[13:14] | and I was right. | 并且直觉完全正确 |
[13:15] | (shouting): I saw it first! | 我先看见的! |
[13:19] | You just made the list, bitch. | 你上了我的黑名单了 小样 |
[13:23] | I can not give up my bedroom to a boot thief. | 我绝不会把我的卧室\n给那个偷靴妹的来乱搞的! |
[13:25] | She should be punished, not rewarded. | 收拾她还来不及了\n还让她享受?! |
[13:27] | Fine, then I’ll try to work in a little light spanking. Just do this for me! | 拜托 我只想快点 帮帮忙好吧! |
[13:30] | No, never. | 不 绝不 |
[13:31] | Wh if I reimburse you for the boot full retail? | 那我报销你的鞋子钱?\n全价! 不按打折的哦! |
[13:33] | Please enjoyur bedroom. Great. | -欢迎使用我的卧室 \n-太好了 |
[13:35] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[13:36] | Okay, wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. It looks fine. | 拜托 男人不要太帅 |
[13:47] | You’re such a girl. | 真像个娘们 |
[13:49] | Where’s the shaving cream? | 剃毛膏在哪儿? |
[13:51] | ll, you didn’t ask me for shaving cream. | 你又没说要剃毛膏 |
[13:52] | Well, it w implied. | 这还用说? |
[13:53] | Who bu a razor without buying shaving cream? | 谁买剃毛器时不买剃毛膏? |
[13:55] | Well, who doesn’t shave their legs for a date? | 那么 谁又会赴约会前不剃腿毛? |
[13:57] | Well, who’s not getting a tip because of her attitude? | 好吧 那等着看谁因为态度问题\n一分小费也拿不到? |
[13:59] | Well, here’s a little tip for you: | 好吧 给你点温馨提示 |
[14:01] | shave your legs before you leave the house, Sasquatch. | 离家前就剃好腿 北美野人 |
[14:07] | Hey, Robin, um, the valet’s brought the car around. | 罗宾 服务员把车开过来了 |
[14:10] | I thought we’d go to my place, | 我想我们可以去我家了 |
[14:11] | if you’re in the mood for a nightcap. | 如果你有心情再喝点睡前小酒的话 |
[14:13] | Absolutely. I just have to go to the ladies’ room. | 当然 不过我还得去趟洗手间 |
[14:16] | I’ve got TB. | 我有TB(肺结核) |
[14:18] | Tiny bladder. | 膀胱太小了 |
[14:21] | I’ll meet you out front. | 那我在前面等你 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:38] | You’ve been kidding me. | 别耍我了 |
[14:41] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[15:02] | So, I’m having a little trouble finding the CD. | 有点小麻烦 找不到CD |
[15:05] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:07] | We don’t need music to have fun. | 我们没有音乐也得玩的开心 |
[15:10] | exactly.You do like to have fu don’t you, Ted? | 就是 |
[15:13] | You do like to have fu don’t you, Ted? | 你肯定想玩的吧? – 对不对, 泰德? |
[15:27] | It’s getting late. I’ll get your coats. | 有点晚了 我去拿你们的衣服 |
[15:33] | “I’ll get your coats”?! | 我去拿你们的衣服?! |
[15:34] | I don’t know why I said that Why’d I say that? | 我都不知道我怎么会这么说?\n为什么我会这么说? |
[15:36] | It’s the opposite of what I meant. | 跟我想的完全相反 |
[15:37] | I wanna take clothes off them, not put more on. | 我去脱掉你们的衣服\n而不是去拿你们的衣服 |
[15:39] | Ted, you’re ruining this for everyone. | 泰德 你毁了我们大家的生活 |
[15:43] | Leave him alone! | 别烦他! |
[15:44] | Sometimes even | 有时 |
[15:45] | the greatest warriors shoot themlves in the foot. | 有些伟大的战士\n甚至会先给自己脚上来一枪 |
[15:48] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[15:50] | If you must know, it wasn’t a freak beverage malfunction | 如果你真想知道 我只能告诉你\n让我兵败三人行赛场的 |
[15:54] | that stopped me from riding the tricycle that night. | 并非是什么饮料事件 |
[15:56] | So, Barney, why don’t we | 巴尼 为什么我们不搬到 |
[15:58] | take this party to a more horizontal location? | 更平的地方去玩? |
[16:13] | Oh, no, the night’s ruined! | 不 这个美好的晚上被破坏了 |
[16:16] | No, baby, it’s not. | 不 宝贝 并没有 |
[16:17] | Ye it is! Whatever this night was heading towards is ruined. | 是的 不管这个晚上本来要怎么发展\n它已经被破坏了 |
[16:20] | Where’s my coat? | 我的大衣在哪? |
[16:22] | Why would you do that to yourself? | 你为什么要对自己这么做? |
[16:24] | Because you get up in your head, man. | 兄弟 因为你只在脑子里想想而已 |
[16:26] | You start thinking, | 你居然在思考 |
[16:27] | “I can’t do this. It’s two women.” | 我做不到 两个女人 |
[16:29] | That’s two of everything, four of some things. | 所有的东西都成双成对\n一些是由4个组成 |
[16:32] | The gistics alonare enough to cripple even a pro like me. | 对于瘸子来说一根拐杖就够了\n更何况像我这样的爱情高手 |
[16:35] | Se if a complete degenerate like Barney choked, | 如果像巴尼这样\n道德败坏的人都不做了 |
[16:37] | what chance do I have? | 那我还有什么机会 |
[16:39] | The best chance in the world. | 世界上最好的机会 |
[16:43] | Fear took the belt from me. | 胆怯夺走了我的金腰带 |
[16:47] | Fear rode thtricycle that night, my friends. | 胆怯驾驭了那个晚上 我的朋友 |
[16:50] | But fear will not get a second turn. | 但是胆怯不会转弯再来 |
[16:53] | It won’t? No. | – 不会? \n- 不 |
[16:56] | Because I now realize it isn’t my destiny to win the belt. | 因为我意识到我没有赢得\n金腰带的那个命 |
[17:00] | It is my destiny to help my friend win it. | 我的使命是让我朋友赢得它 |
[17:04] | Ted is fated to go there first. | 泰德注定得先去那里 |
[17:08] | He is our Neil Armstrong. | 他是我们的尼尔·阿姆斯特朗\n(美国登上月球第一人) |
[17:11] | (laughs): Spacesuit up, Ted, | 穿好太空服 泰德 |
[17:13] | ’cause you’re going to the moon. | 因为你要去月球了 |
[17:14] | Step one. | 迈出第一步 |
[17:17] | Ladies. | 小姐们 |
[17:19] | I couldn’t find your coats, | 找不到你们的外套 |
[17:21] | but I did find… tequila. | 但是 我找到了龙舌兰酒 |
[17:26] | Wait, wait, wait, a remote control fireplace? | 等等 等等 遥控壁炉? |
[17:28] | We don’t have a remote control fireplace. | 我们并没有遥控壁炉 |
[17:30] | Right, that’s my apartment. | 对了 那是我的公寓 |
[17:31] | The dressing gown’s mine, too. | 衣服也是我的 |
[17:33] | Damn, this should be me. | 靠 那本应是我 |
[17:34] | Anyway, continuing… | 算了 继续… |
[17:42] | Whew! (moans) I am so exhated. | 我没力气了 |
[17:44] | So exhausted. | 精疲力尽了 |
[17:48] | Wait, why would I want to tire them out? | 等等 我为什么要让她们累翻 |
[17:50] | That’s your excuse to unleash pretext | 正好给了你得到身体接触的机会 |
[17:52] | for physical contact No.1. | 有个借口 |
[17:56] | Oh, you give the most amazing foot massage. | 你做了最棒的脚底按摩 |
[18:00] | That’s ’cause I used to practice | 因为我过去一直 |
[18:03] | all the time on my grandmother. | 在我祖母脚上练习 |
[18:05] | Why in God’s name would I say at? | 老天 我干嘛要说那些? |
[18:07] | It’s endearing. You’re a caregiver. | 很可爱啊 你关爱别人 |
[18:09] | Never take family values out of the equation. | 不要把家庭观排除于均衡中 |
[18:13] | Step three(sighs) | 第三步 |
[18:15] | Ted what’s wrong? | 泰德 怎么了 |
[18:18] | I was just thinking about this documentary I saw once | 我正好想起我曾经看过的一本记录片 |
[18:22] | about something called a super volcano. | 叫超级火山 |
[18:25] | Okay, what the hell? | 好了 到底怎么了? |
[18:26] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[18:27] | It can happen at any time. | 它可以在任何时间喷发 |
[18:30] | And obliterate all life on Earth, | 湮没地球上的所有生命 |
[18:33] | which is why I live by three simple words. | 这就是为什么我为了\n三个简单的字活着 |
[18:36] | don’t postpone joy. | 勿遗乐(及时行乐) |
[18:41] | Oh, my God. | 天那 |
[18:43] | That’s so true. | 那太对了 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:50] | The mortality angle. | 致命角度 |
[18:51] | That’s actuly pretty good. | 那确实相当的好 |
[18:55] | I can do this. Yes, you can. | – 我可以做到 \n- 是的 你可以 |
[18:57] | Yeah. I can’t believe I’m going to say this, | 不敢相信我不的不说 |
[18:59] | but I’m actually moved. | 我被打动了 |
[19:05] | All right. it in, guys. | 兄弟们 开始了 |
[19:10] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我在另外一边见你们\n(欲仙欲死后) |
[19:45] | So what happened next?Did you do | 后面怎么样了? 你做了吗? |
[19:47] | It doesn’t seem right to talk about it. | 现在谈论这个不是很合适 |
[19:49] | What? No! Tell me. | 什么? 不 告诉我 |
[19:53] | Don’t tell me because you don’t have to | 还是别告诉我了\n你不用说我也知道 |
[19:54] | because you didn’t do it. | 因为你根本就没有做 |
[19:57] | You didn’t do it. You did it. | 你没有做 你做了 |
[19:59] | You did it, didn’t you? | 你做了 对吧? |
[20:00] | Did you? | 对吧? |
[20:02] | You didn’t do it. | 你没有做 |
[20:03] | Yes, you did. You did. | 是的 你做了 你做了 |
[20:05] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有做 |
[20:06] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[20:08] | Some stories you tell, me stories you don’t. | 一些事情你可以说 \n一些事情不必说 |
[20:11] | That’s because you didn’t do it. | 那是因为你没有做 |
[20:13] | He didn’t do it. | 他没有做 |
[20:15] | You did it. you did it, didn’t you? | 你做了 你做了 是不是? |
[20:16] | You did it. Tell me, did you? | 你做了 告诉我 是不是? |
[20:19] | Ted, belt. Did you? | 泰德 金腰带哦 做了吧? |
[20:20] | Did you didn’t you? | 做了? 还是没有? |
[20:21] | Did? | 有没有? |
[20:22] | Tell me,lease. For the love… | 告诉我 拜托 为了兄弟之情 |
[20:24] | Do you know if he did or didn’t? | 你知道他做没做? |
[20:27] | Oh, hey, um, Hmm? | 你好 |
[20:28] | would you go in there and see if my date’s okay? | 你可以进去看看\n我的女伴好了吗? |
[20:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:39] | No, nobody’s in there, but the window’s actually open. | 里面没有人 但是窗户开着 |
[20:44] | I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised. | 我想我不应该这么惊讶 |
[20:46] | I mean, she was acting weird l night, right? | 我的意思是 她昨天整个晚上都很奇怪\n是吗? |
[20:48] | Yeah, you know… (laughs) | 你知道… |
[20:51] | why don’t I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:55] | Did I overhear that you’re a surgeon? | 我好像有听到你是个外科医生 |
[20:57] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立(说对了) |
[21:00] | Oh, you’re so funny. | 你太有趣了 |
[21:03] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[21:05] | I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[21:06] | My head is bleeding. | 我的头在流血 |
[21:08] | Going down again. | 又要倒下去了 |