时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | kids,everybody make mistakes | 孩子们 每个人都会犯错 |
[00:03] | Take this girl Meg for instance. | 以这个叫梅格的女孩为例 |
[00:05] | She made a mistake, a mistake named Barney. | 她就犯了一个错误 而那个错误就叫巴尼 |
[00:07] | Yeah I thought I was gonna get married to my last boyfriend | 我还以为我会嫁给我前男友 |
[00:11] | but, boy, did that guy have commitment issues. | 不过 那家伙不敢轻许诺言 |
[00:14] | That whole relaonship– | 我和他的关系 |
[00:16] | that’s three weeks of my life I’ll never get back. | 仅仅停留在于我永远都不想想起的三个礼拜 |
[00:19] | Well, I love commitment. | 我敢于做出承诺 |
[00:22] | I wish I could marry commitment. | 我都希望能娶诺言回家 |
[00:25] | I met a girl last night. | 我昨晚碰到个女孩 |
[00:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:26] | So perky and full of life and not at all fake. | 既活泼又有情趣 而且一点都不矫揉造作 |
[00:30] | You’re talking about her boobs, right? | 你是在讲她的胸部 对吧 |
[00:31] | C? | C罩杯? |
[00:32] | And that wasn’t Spanish, that was cup size. | 不是西班牙语 我说的是杯形的(西班牙语中”si”为”是”的意思) |
[00:34] | What up? | 恭喜啊 |
[00:37] | So, these boobs… Hmm. | 那她的胸部… |
[00:39] | paint me a word picture. | 给我描述一下 |
[00:40] | All right, Ted. | 行啊 泰德 |
[00:41] | Imagine the heads of two Irish babies. Mmm. | 想象一下两个爱尔兰婴儿的脑袋 |
[00:44] | Let’s call them… | 让我们叫他们… |
[00:46] | and… | 还有… |
[00:48] | Please stop! | 别说了! |
[00:50] | When you get married, | 当你结婚了 |
[00:51] | you start out growing certain parts of your life. | 你就会开始从某些生活中脱离出来 |
[00:53] | And for Lily and Marshall, those certain parts were, | 而对莉莉和马修来说 某些部分是 |
[00:56] | for the most part, me | 大部分是 我 |
[01:01] | Why would you come in? | 你为什么要进来 |
[01:02] | You hear me shaving! | 你都听到我在刮毛了! |
[01:03] | I thought you were shaving your face! | 我还以为你在刮脸! |
[01:05] | Well, clearly I wasn’t! | 好吧 很明显地我不是! |
[01:07] | Oh! No, no! | 不 不! |
[01:09] | Pay up! Ugh! pussy! | 付账! 婊子! |
[01:13] | Guys,it’s 3:00 in the morning | 伙计们 现在是凌晨三点钟 |
[01:14] | and it reeks in here. | 屋子里臭死了 |
[01:16] | Ted said it was okay. | 泰德说没事 |
[01:17] | Ah, hey, Marshall. | 马修 |
[01:19] | You’re still up? | 你还没睡呢? |
[01:20] | Aren’t you taking the bar tomorrow? | 你是不是明天请我们去喝酒啊 |
[01:23] | Discontent was bubbling under this surface, | 不安的暗流在海面下涌动 |
[01:26] | until one day… | 直到有一天… |
[01:26] | Ted! | 泰德! |
[01:28] | How many times have I asked you to put the lid | 我都告诉你多少次了 |
[01:30] | back on the peanut butter jar? | 要把花生酱罐子的盖子盖上 |
[01:32] | It’s this sort of incoiderate, | 就是这种不为别人考虑 |
[01:34] | immature jackassery | 不成熟的混帐行为 |
[01:36] | that makes me feel like I’m living in the Realworld house, | 让我觉得好像住在真人秀的大房子一样 |
[01:39] | and not the early years when they all had jobs | 而且还不是在早期他们都有工作 |
[01:41] | and social consciences. | 和社会良知的时候 |
[01:42] | I’talking about Hawaii and after! | 我说的是住夏威夷那会儿还有之后的拍摄! |
[01:45] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我再也不能忍受下去了! |
[01:47] | ted, Lily and I are married now! | 泰德 我和莉莉现在已经结婚了! |
[01:49] | It’s time! we’re getting our own place! | 是时候了! 我们要搬出去住! |
[01:53] | Actually, I left the lid open. Sorry, baby. | 其实上是我没盖盖子 抱歉 宝贝 |
[01:57] | But still,it was time to move forward. | 不过还是到了该往前看的时候了 |
[01:59] | So, they set out to find a new apartment to rent. | 所以他们开始物色新公寓 |
[02:01] | Hey, here’s one. | 这儿有一个 |
[02:03] | Prwar building, recently renovated, | 战前建筑 近期刚翻新 |
[02:05] | hardwood floors, tons of light, | 硬木地板 光线充足 |
[02:08] | two bedroom, two bath. | 两个卧室 两个浴室 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah, but that one’s not for rent. | 但这个可不是租的 |
[02:11] | It’s for sale. | 是卖的 |
[02:12] | Oh, right. | 也对 |
[02:15] | Kids, Uncle Marshall always like to say | 孩子们 马修叔叔总是喜欢提起 |
[02:17] | that he had made three big mistakes in his life. | 他毕生所犯的三大错误 |
[02:19] | This was the first. | 这是第一个 |
[02:21] | Jump, you big chicken! | 跳啊 你个大笨鸡! |
[02:22] | Jump! You afraidy cat! | 跳啊! 你个胆小猫! |
[02:23] | Jump! Jump! | 跳啊! 跳啊! |
[02:25] | This was the second. | 这是第二个 |
[02:28] | No! | 不! |
[02:30] | And this was the third and biggest. | 而这 是第三个而且是最严重的错误 |
[02:31] | We should buy a place! | 我们早该买个房子了! |
[02:33] | -What? -Baby, | -你说什么 -宝贝 |
[02:34] | real estate is always a good invesent. | 不动产一直都是项不错的投资 |
[02:36] | It’s not. | 其实不是 |
[02:37] | And the market is really hot rightnow. | 房地产现在一直很火爆 |
[02:39] | It wasn’t. | 从来不是 |
[02:40] | And because of my new job, | 因为我的新工作 |
[02:42] | we are in such atrong place financially. | 我们有着非常强大的经济后盾 |
[02:44] | They weren’t. | 他们没有 |
[02:45] | Because lily has a secret. | 因为莉莉有个秘密 |
[02:48] | My name is Lily and I’m a shopaholic. | 我叫莉莉 我是个购物狂 |
[02:51] | Hi, Lily. | 嗨 莉莉 |
[02:53] | Oh, you guys don’t do that here? | 你们这儿不打招呼的吗 |
[02:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:56] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[02:58] | I buy designer clothes and accessories that I can’t afford. | 我热衷于够买根本买不起的名设计师设计的服装饰品 |
[03:03] | I have 15 creditcards and they’re all maxed out. | 我有15张信用卡而且全部刷爆了 |
[03:06] | And no one outside of this room, | 除了屋里的人之外 没人知道这事 |
[03:08] | not even my husband, knows. | 连我丈夫都不知道 |
[03:10] | And I, I feel terrible | 我感觉糟透了 |
[03:12] | becaus all I want to do right now | 因为现在我只想问你 |
[03:14] | is ask you where you got those shoes. | 你这双鞋哪儿买的 |
[03:16] | They’re adorable. | 真好看 |
[03:18] | we can’t buy; we have debt. | 我们欠着债呢 不能买 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[03:21] | my student loans are pretty big. | 我的学生贷款是笔很大的数目 |
[03:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[03:24] | What? | 什么? |
[03:25] | Well… | 因为… |
[03:26] | I’m just saying as your wife, | 作为你的妻子 |
[03:28] | you know I’m cool that you spent tens of thousands of dollar | 我完全谅解你花了成千上万美元 |
[03:31] | on a brand name law school. | 去读一个名牌法学院 |
[03:33] | cause I know it make you feel good and pretty. | 因为我知道 这让你自我感觉良好 |
[03:38] | Let’s just go take a look at this place. | 我们去那里瞧瞧 |
[03:40] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[03:42] | Uh, it’s in a neighborhood called.. | 这个社区名叫… |
[03:51] | Oh, I see, you’re not New Yorkers. | 我懂了 你们俩不是纽约客 |
[03:54] | Oh, actually we live on the Upper West side, so… | 其实我们俩就住在西边上城区 所以… |
[03:55] | No need to be emrrassed, listen, | 没什么好害臊的 听着 |
[03:57] | here in New York we just shorten the names of all t ighborhos, | 在纽约这边 我们通常都叫社区的简称 |
[04:00] | So, TriBeC Nolita– | SOHO 翠贝卡 诺利塔(美国纽约几个地名区的缩写) |
[04:02] | oh, right. | 没错 |
[04:05] | I’m, I’m from New York. | 我 我是纽约人 |
[04:07] | I know this nighborhood. | 我知道这个社区 |
[04:08] | i am down in the D-town | 我到D镇来了 |
[04:10] | Oh, well nobody calls it D-town. | 没人管这叫D镇 |
[04:13] | the up-and-coming neighborhood. | 是个崭露头角的社区 |
[04:15] | And I have to tell you, for the prices | 我得告诉你 就这个价格 |
[04:17] | you’re not going to be able to find an other… | 你是不可能找得到另一个… |
[04:18] | I’m, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 你不用再说了 |
[04:21] | Don’t bother with the hard sell. | 别给我来这一套 |
[04:22] | This place is, is way out of our price range, | 这地方实在是 超过我预算太多了 |
[04:24] | and besides, we’ve only just started to looking. | 再说了 我们才刚开始物色 |
[04:27] | Is what Marshall should he said. | 马修本应该这么说 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 你不用再说了 |
[04:31] | I love it! | 我超喜欢这儿! |
[04:32] | Let’s get it! | 就买这儿吧! |
[04:48] | thank you gays, for coming down here so quickly. | 谢谢 伙计们 这么快就赶过来了 |
[04:49] | I’ve never been to this neighborhood. | 我还真没来过这里呢 |
[04:51] | kind of thought this part of town was water. | 还以为城里这块地方是水 |
[04:54] | No, dude. | 错了 伙计 |
[04:55] | This is Dowisetrepla. | 这里可是Dowisetrepla |
[04:57] | Dowisetrepla? Yeah. | -Dowisetrepla? -没错 |
[04:59] | Is that abbreviation for something? | 那是什么的缩写? |
[05:02] | He’from Ohio. | 他是俄亥俄人 |
[05:04] | Dowiatrepla is th up-a-coming neighborhood. Oh. | Dowiatrepla是个刚刚崭露头角的社区 |
[05:08] | I think this right the place where Lily and I start a family | 我觉得这地方就是我和莉莉开始组建家庭的地方 |
[05:11] | I can see it now | 我现在就能想象到 |
[05:15] | Two three,four. | 二 三 四 |
[05:20] | All right, bring it home, boys. | 行啊 加油啊 孩子们 |
[05:24] | Sounds great, boys. | 听上去不错 孩子们 |
[05:25] | Who wants chocolate pancakes? | 谁要巧克力烙饼 |
[05:27] | Thanks, Mommy! | 谢谢 妈咪 |
[05:32] | Man, | 老天 |
[05:32] | life is gonna be sweet! | 生活将会如此美妙! |
[05:35] | oh, my God, Lily, have you seen this kitchen? | 我的天 莉莉 你看见这厨房没? |
[05:38] | I know. It’s… Isn’t it amazing? | 我知道 是不是很棒啊 |
[05:40] | -I just love it so… -What the hell are you doin | -我真是喜欢得… -你到底在干嘛 |
[05:43] | You can’t buy this place. | 你们不能买这地方 |
[05:44] | Lily you have a debt the size of Mount Waddington! | 莉莉 你的债堆得像华庭顿山一样高! |
[05:46] | Waddington? | 华庭顿? |
[05:48] | It’s the tallest mountain in Canada. | 是加拿大最高的山 |
[05:49] | It’s like 4,000 meters high. | 有四千米那么高 |
[05:51] | Meters? | 米? |
[05:53] | Don’t let Marshall fa in love with this apartmt. | 别让马修爱上这地方 |
[05:55] | I know, I know, I know, I know | 我知道 我知道 我真的知道 |
[05:57] | but what do i tell him? | 可是我要怎么说啊 |
[05:58] | I-I don’t know, tell him, | 我不知道 告诉他 |
[06:00] | tell him you saw a ghost. Tell him it’s haunted. | 跟他说你撞鬼了 告诉他这里闹鬼 |
[06:02] | You really don’know Marshall at all. | 你还真不了解马修 |
[06:07] | So, uh, the owners,where are they? Oh. | 房东去哪了 |
[06:10] | -They’re on vacation in France for two weeks. -I see. | -他们去法国度假两周 -懂了 |
[06:13] | Between you and me, | 你不要告诉别人 |
[06:14] | I’m also interested in the artment. | 其实我对这套公寓也十分感兴趣 |
[06:17] | So is there any way I could come back later and check it out | 等会在你带他们看别处的时候 |
[06:20] | while you’re showing them other places? | 可不可以让我折回来细看下? |
[06:22] | The lockbox combination is 1421. | 房锁的密码是1421 |
[06:25] | And heres my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[06:30] | Are you serious? | 你不会来真的吧 |
[06:31] | You’re trying to sneak this apartment away from Marshall and Lily | 你想从马修和莉莉那偷偷抢走这套公寓? |
[06:33] | Ted, do you think I have no morals whatsoever? | 泰德 你觉得我的人品有这么差吗 |
[06:36] | I simply want to fool a girl into thinking this is my apartment | 我只想去蒙一个妞 说这是我的公寓 |
[06:39] | so I can nail her once and never have to see her again. | 然后我就可以和她度过一夜春宵 继而销声匿迹 |
[06:42] | I’m not a monster. | 我可不是不讲义气的人 |
[06:43] | Now, listen I don’t want to put a lot of pressure on you, | 我不想给你们施加压力 |
[06:44] | but there is one other couple that expressed very serious interest. | 但有另一对夫妇对这套公寓表示了极大的兴趣 |
[06:50] | I see what you’re doing here. | 我清楚你在玩什么把戏 |
[06:52] | “Another couple.” | 另一对夫妇 |
[06:53] | Please | 拜托 |
[06:54] | That crap is page one out of the Realtor’s playbook. | 这烂招是房产经纪人秘籍第一页上的东西 |
[06:57] | And we’re not buying it. | 我们才不吃这一套 |
[06:58] | Is what Marshall should have said. | 马修本应该这么说 |
[07:01] | Another couple? No! | 另一对夫妇? 不! |
[07:03] | We want it. Sell it to us. We’ll give you so much more money. | 我们要了 卖给我们 我们会付更高的价格 |
[07:05] | Oh Marshall, can I talk to you? | 马修 我想和你说件事 |
[07:09] | Marshall, I just… | 马修 我只是… |
[07:11] | I don’t know if now is the right time to buy. | 我不确定现在是不是我们买房的最佳时机 |
[07:13] | But we’re not doing this for now, | 但我们并不是只顾眼前 |
[07:15] | we’re doing this for our future. | 我们是在为将来作长足打算 |
[07:18] | Can’t you imagine starting a family here? | 想象下在这里安置我们的家 |
[07:23] | Oh, Persephone!Oh Daphne! | 贝瑟芬尼 达芙妮 |
[07:25] | These’ll be perfect additions | 这些作品将为 |
[07:27] | to our upcoming mother-daughter exhibit at the Met. | 我们接下来在大城市举办的母女作品展锦上添花 |
[07:32] | Looks great, girls. | 真不错 姑娘们 |
[07:34] | Who wants crapes of chocolate? | 要吃巧克力蛋糕吗? |
[07:36] | Merci, papa. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[07:39] | So… what do you guys think? | 那么 两位考虑得如何了? |
[07:43] | I love it, but Marshall, | 我真的很喜欢这里 但马修 |
[07:45] | I should have told you this long time ago. | 我早该和你坦白这件事了 |
[07:49] | We can’t afford to buy an apartment. | 我们买不起一套公寓 |
[07:51] | because I have too much credit card debt. | 因为我透支了许多的信用卡 |
[07:54] | I am so sorry. | 我非常的抱歉 |
[07:56] | Is what she should have said. | 她本应该这么说 |
[07:58] | I love it. Let’s get it. | 我也很喜欢这里 我们买了 |
[08:00] | Can we charge it? | 我们现在就给钱吗 |
[08:02] | To Lily and Marshall | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[08:03] | and their momentous step forward into adulthood. | 以及他们了不起的成长跨越 |
[08:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:07] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Drink it! | 喝 喝 喝 干掉 |
[08:10] | Yes! Well done. Nice! Yeah! | 真不错 厉害! |
[08:12] | Anything else? | 还要来点什么? |
[08:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:14] | I’ve been staring at that thing for years. | 我盯上那瓶酒好多年了 |
[08:17] | Wendy | 温迪 |
[08:18] | bring me the comically large bottle of champagne. | 给我上那瓶巨无霸香槟酒 |
[08:24] | Really? Are you sure? | 当真? 你确定? |
[08:25] | It’s neve been refrigerated. | 这瓶从来没冰镇过 |
[08:27] | And I think at some point there was a fish in it. | 我都怀疑它是不是拿来养鱼的 |
[08:29] | Honey, once you’ve made the sale,stop selling. | 甜心 既然你都做成一笔买卖 就别画蛇添足了 |
[08:33] | All right, but you guys have to help me carry it. | 好吧 但你们得帮我一起搬 |
[08:35] | All right, let’s do it. Let’do this. | 没问题 我们来搬 我们一起搬 |
[08:39] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:40] | I should tell Marshall the truth | 我应该告诉马修实情 |
[08:43] | I’ve got the whole thing figure out. | 我都计划好一切了 |
[08:44] | We’ll apply for the loan under Marshall’s name, | 我们会以马修的名义贷款 |
[08:47] | and h’ll never need to know. | 这样就没必要告诉他了 |
[08:48] | And then in the meantime, I’ll slowly work down debt. | 与此同时 等我装修好房子后 |
[08:51] | Right after I furnish the apartment. | 我慢慢还我的欠下的债 |
[08:53] | I saw this amazing leather sofa today. | 我今天看中一套很棒的真皮沙发 |
[08:57] | You should be a reality show. | 你真该上真人秀节目 |
[09:00] | Nice! Nice. | 不错 不错 |
[09:03] | Wait! | 等下 |
[09:04] | That cork is the size of a softball | 这个瓶塞刚好是一个垒球的大小 |
[09:05] | and you’re pointing it directly at Wendy the waitress’s face. | 现在你正把它对准了温迪的脸 |
[09:08] | Is what he should have said. | 他本应该这么说 |
[09:12] | Now if you are thinking about buying an apartment, | 如果你正打算买一套公寓 |
[09:14] | it’s always good to check the place out at night. | 一般晚上去的话会更有情调 |
[09:16] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[09:19] | This place is so nice. | 这里真不错 |
[09:21] | Ah, make yourself at home. | 随意就好 |
[09:22] | Please, get comfortable. | 千万不要觉得拘束 |
[09:23] | If you see something you like, just take it. | 喜欢什么 随便拿 |
[09:27] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[09:29] | Uh… that’s my parents. | 是我父母 |
[09:31] | They’re Asian. | 他们是亚洲人 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:34] | They’re a Chinese couple that wanted a white baby | 他们是一对想要个白人孩子的中国夫妇 |
[09:37] | It works both ways. | 反之也行得通 |
[09:39] | Cookie. Wow. | 来点饼干 |
[09:41] | Did you make those? | 是你亲手做的? |
[09:42] | You got me. My sisters taught me how to bake and how to listen. | 被你发现了 我的姐姐教会我如何烘焙以及倾听 |
[09:48] | I feel so at home here. | 我真感觉像在自己家一样 |
[09:50] | I’m glad. | 荣幸之至 |
[09:52] | Sometimes, I don’t. | 但我却时而感到孤寂 |
[09:53] | A place like this really needs a lady of the house. | 像这样一处地方真的很需要一位女主人 |
[09:56] | I know it’s early to be thinking of you as… | 我也知道现在就考虑由你来… |
[09:59] | Oh, God I’m freaking you out, aren’t I? | 老天爷 我把你吓坏了吧 |
[10:02] | It’s just you make me feel so safe. | 是你让我有种归属感 |
[10:03] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[10:07] | The next day | 第二天 |
[10:08] | Lily and Marshall went to the mortgage broker to get a loan. | 莉莉和马修去一家按揭银行贷款 |
[10:11] | Hey, uh, can we get this in singles? | 我们能不能以一人的名义贷款? |
[10:12] | Before we get the apartment I want to put in a kiddie pool | 我想在拿到房子前我想冲进儿童泳池 |
[10:14] | and swim around in it naked. | 在里面裸体游来游去 |
[10:18] | Great, that is great | 不错 这可真棒 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Okay! all right, back to business. | 好了 回到正题上 |
[10:24] | All right, Mrs. Aldrin, I’m going to need your social as well. | 艾得仁太太 我们同时也需要您提供您的社会保障号码 |
[10:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:29] | I mean, you already have Marshall’s. | 我的意思是你已经有马修的了 |
[10:30] | Yes, but since you’re a married couple, | 没错 但你们是已婚夫妇 |
[10:32] | you’ll be applying for a joint loan, so. | 你们可以申请联合贷款 所以… |
[10:35] | Well, can we just go ahead an do it in my husband’s name? | 我们不能以我丈夫一人的名义进行贷款吗 |
[10:39] | He is the head of the household. | 他才是户主 |
[10:40] | He earns the big bucks. | 也是主要经济来源 |
[10:42] | I mean, can women even own property? | 我是说 女人什么时候能攒下财产? |
[10:45] | Go ahead, just give him your social. | 没事的 把你的社会保障号码给他 |
[10:47] | Okay my… my social is, uh… | 我…我的社会保障号码… |
[10:53] | Got it. | 收到 |
[10:55] | Let’s see what kind of rate I can get you two. | 让我看看 可以以何种利息贷款给你们 |
[10:58] | Under six percent Under six percent. | 6%以下 6%以下 |
[11:00] | Under six percent,please. | 千万要在6%以下 |
[11:02] | There we go Congratulation | 让我看看 恭喜你们 |
[11:04] | You ve been approved for a loan | 你们可以申请贷款的利息为 |
[11:08] | No, way. That-that can’t be right. | 不可能 一定是搞错了 |
[11:11] | You’ lucky to be getting mortgage. | 你们能通过抵押贷款申请已经算幸运了 |
[11:13] | Let’s get out of here, Marshall. | 马修 我们走 |
[11:14] | Hold it, I-I don’t undersnd. | 等等 我 我不明白 |
[11:16] | did we do mething wrong or…? | 我们是不是做错了什么事 还是… |
[11:18] | You have quite a bit of debt. | 你们负债太多 |
[11:20] | My student loans.Great. | 我的学生贷款 我就知道 |
[11:22] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[11:23] | You know what, it’s fine | 我告诉你 要因为我想受到教育 |
[11:24] | to penalize me for trying | 并找到一份好工作 |
[11:26] | to get an education and bud a career, | 而用高额利息来惩罚我 我没有异议 |
[11:27] | but I will not let you deprive my beautiful wife | 但是我不允许你剥夺我美丽的妻子 |
[11:29] | of her dream home just because I… | 关于她渴望的房子的梦想 因为我… |
[11:31] | Okay, actually, it’s because of youwife’s credit card debt. | 够了 其实正是因为你妻子信用卡的债务 |
[11:39] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[11:43] | Marshall, there’s something I have to tell you, | 马修 我有话要跟你说 |
[11:46] | and I want you to hear it from me first. | 我不想你先从别人那知道 |
[11:54] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 你坦白告诉我 |
[11:56] | You just snuck this girl into some stranger’s apartment? | 你真的带那个女孩去了一间陌生人的房子 |
[11:59] | yeah, we spent the night. | 是的 我们还一起过夜了 |
[12:01] | Hey, look at you. | 你真美 |
[12:05] | I’m wearing your bathrobe. | 我把你的浴袍穿上了 |
[12:08] | I hope you don’t mind. | 你不会介意吧 |
[12:10] | The only thing missing from that bathrobe | 真应该把你的名字 |
[12:11] | are your initials. | 绣在浴袍上 |
[12:15] | My mom’s gonna be in town next week. | 我妈妈下周要到城里来 |
[12:18] | Is iokay if she stays with us? | 她能来跟我们一起住吗 |
[12:21] | Only if she sleeps in the bed | 除非她睡床 |
[12:23] | and I sleep on the couch. | 我睡沙发 |
[12:25] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[12:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:28] | There, I said it and I’m not taking it back. | 我说过的话绝对不会收回 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God! I love you, too. | 天哪 我也爱你 |
[12:34] | I’m finally not the first one to say it! | 我终于不是先开口的那个人了 |
[12:37] | How about you get in the shower, | 要不你先去洗个澡 |
[12:40] | and I will make us some waffles. | 我去做点些威化饼 如何 |
[12:58] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[13:00] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[13:01] | That time that you offered to walk my dogs | 那次我去温哥华看我爸的时候 |
[13:03] | when I went to visit my dad in Vancouver… | 你主动说帮我遛狗… |
[13:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[13:06] | Is that why my Yorkie trembled | 怪不得我回来之后大概有一周 |
[13:07] | for like a week after I got back? | 我的约克犬都在发抖 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:11] | That little guy saw some stuff I’m not proud of. | 那小东西看到了一些我并不引以为傲的事情 |
[13:15] | -Wh. -What? | -天 -怎么了 |
[13:17] | There was a fight here. | 有人在这儿大吵了一架 |
[13:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:20] | whenever Mshall anLily have a big argument, they always | 每次马修和莉莉吵得很厉害的时候 |
[13:22] | leave a trail of evidence all over the apament. | 他们总会在屋子里四处留下痕迹 |
[13:25] | Oh, god, here we go. | 上帝啊 又来了 |
[13:26] | He had a detective club as a kid. | 他从很小的时候开始就开侦探俱乐部了 |
[13:29] | Uh, the Mosby Boys | 是的 莫斯比男孩 |
[13:30] | cracked a lot of big cases | 可破了不少大案子 |
[13:32] | The Mosby Boys? | 莫斯比男孩? |
[13:34] | You mean you and your sister. | 你是说你和你妹妹吧 |
[13:36] | We solved the mystery of the missing retainer. | 我们发掘了仆人失踪的秘密 |
[13:38] | let me guess | 我猜 |
[13:39] | it was in the garbage. | 是在垃圾里吧 |
[13:41] | Why are you like this? | 你干嘛老这么说 |
[13:44] | Anyway, this is serious. | 算了 这次我可是认真的 |
[13:45] | I know Lily and Marshall. | 我了解莉莉和马修 |
[13:47] | All the tell tale signs are here. | 所有会说话的证据都在这儿 |
[13:49] | Like this | 比如这个 |
[13:50] | -A water bott? -Don’t touch the evidence | -一个水瓶子? -别碰证据 |
[13:53] | I got your back partner. | 我支持你 拍档 |
[13:55] | It’s not stny water bottle. | 这可不只是个简单的水瓶子 |
[13:58] | Notice the label is peed off. | 注意到了吗 商标被撕掉了 |
[14:01] | Lily always peels labels off | 莉莉每次觉得愧疚的时候 |
[14:02] | the bottle when she’s feeling guilty. | 就会把瓶子上的商标撕掉 |
[14:05] | This lab is not only peele off, but torn up | 这个商标不仅被撕下来 还被撕碎了 |
[14:09] | Oh, man, she must have done something bad. | 她一定做了很糟糕的事 |
[14:14] | Which means Marshall must have been really angry, | 那也就是说 马修这次也很生气 |
[14:16] | and when Marshall gets rely angry. | 而马修一生气 |
[14:19] | he eats. | 就爱吃东西 |
[14:28] | Just as I suspected, | 正如我推测的 |
[14:29] | Cherry Garcia. | 樱桃味冰激淋 |
[14:32] | Given the liquid consistency, | 根据液体的浓度 |
[14:35] | I place the fight between… noon and 1. | 吵架的时间是在 中午到下午一点之间 |
[14:40] | Ew, that was on the floor. | 那掉在地上的了 |
[14:42] | If you want to get to the bottom of this, | 如果你想知道真相 |
[14:43] | you’re gonna need a stronger stomach than that, doll-face. | 你得有一个比他还强的胃 宝贝 |
[14:46] | Marshall stood here. | 马修站在这里 |
[14:48] | Eating and yelling, yelling and eating. | 不停地吃 大吼 大吼 大吃 |
[14:51] | Lily stood here. | 莉莉站在这里 |
[14:54] | Crying. | 哭着 |
[14:55] | Ew, Ted. | 真恶心 泰德 |
[14:57] | And thenarshall tried to | 之后马修 |
[14:58] | storm out… | 冲了出去 |
[15:01] | but Lily went for the Hail Marpass. | 莉莉最后决定孤注一掷 |
[15:07] | Which would mean… | 也就是说 |
[15:13] | What do u think, makeup sex? | 你觉得呢 为了弥补而做爱? |
[15:15] | There’d be a bigger mess. | 不 事情搞得一团糟 |
[15:18] | Tempted as he was, Marshall was still too upset. | 虽然马修确实很想原谅她 但他真的太难过了 |
[15:20] | He had to get out of here, any way he cld. | 他必须离开这儿 去任何他能去的地方 |
[15:23] | He chosehe doo | 他最终还是选择离开 |
[15:25] | slamming it bend him. | 还是重重地摔门而出 |
[15:27] | Whh is why this picture is crooked. | 难怪这幅画被震歪了 |
[15:29] | Nice catch, robin. | 分析得不错嘛 罗宾 |
[15:30] | I’ll jus uh, take this down to the lab. | 我会把这个送去实验室 |
[15:35] | Now alwe need a motive. | 现在我们需要的只差一个动机了 |
[15:37] | The milln-dollar question. | 最重要的问题 |
[15:39] | at were they fighting about? | 他们为什么会吵起来 |
[15:40] | I ow what they’ve been fighting… | 我知道 他们是为了… |
[15:41] | Bup, bup, bu b, bup, bup. | 别说了 等等 |
[15:43] | There’s only one possible conclusion. | 只有一个可能的结论 |
[15:45] | Li and Marshall’re fighting about | 莉莉和马修吵架是为了 |
[15:49] | -peanut butter. -Ah. | -花生酱 -是吗 |
[15:51] | Lily left the lid off… | 莉莉又没有盖盖子 |
[15:54] | and mashall blew heads | 马修气炸了 |
[15:58] | I know what they were fighting about, | 我知道他们在吵什么 |
[15:59] | and it wasn’t peanut butter. | 不是为了花生酱 |
[16:01] | Robin, just… I appreciate your help, | -罗宾… -谢谢你的好意 |
[16:03] | but there’s a reason you name is Robin, not Batman. | 你要知道 就是这样你才叫罗宾而不叫蝙蝠侠的原因 |
[16:06] | Just… | 别说了… |
[16:07] | They were fighting because they didn’t get the loan | 他们吵架是因为他们申请不了低息贷款 |
[16:09] | and it’s all Lily’s fault. | 而这都是莉莉的错 |
[16:10] | Robin, just… What? | -罗宾… -什么 |
[16:12] | Yeah, she has a pile of debt the size of Mount… | 她的债务堆得象 |
[16:14] | Rushmore | 拉什莫尔山那么高 |
[16:16] | Nice try, Robin. | 不错的想法 |
[16:17] | So, the next thing Lily did | 然后莉莉让 |
[16:19] | was give Marshall a few hours to cool off about | 马修冷静一下 |
[16:21] | the peanut butter. | 为了花生酱的事 |
[16:24] | Then she called him | 最后莉莉打电话 |
[16:24] | to apologize, which is why the last number dialed is… | 跟马修道歉 所以电话上最后拨出的号码是 |
[16:29] | Greenstein and Lee, Divorce Attorneys. | 你好 这里是格林斯汀·李离婚诉讼事务所 |
[16:33] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[16:35] | They can’t… get divorced. | 他们不会…离婚的 |
[16:37] | Not Lily and Marshall, no way. | 莉莉跟马修 他们不可能分开 |
[16:39] | Well, it’s been nice knowing you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[16:41] | What do you mean? Well.. | 什么意思 |
[16:42] | Marshall’s gonna get you guys, Lily’s gonna get me. | 你们以后归马修 我归莉莉(财产分割) |
[16:45] | even if they did break up, that doesn’t mean | 就算他们真的分手了 也不意味着 |
[16:46] | we can’t all ill hangout. | 我们不能再一起玩啊 |
[16:47] | I mean we broke up and we still hang out. It’s not weird. | 我们分手了也还一起玩啊 有什么奇怪的 |
[16:50] | It’s a little weird. | 我觉得有点怪 |
[16:52] | Yeah, it is. It’s weird. | 的确是 很奇怪 |
[16:56] | The world needs | 全世界都觉得 |
[16:57] | Marshall and Lily… together. | 莉莉跟马修是应该在一起的 |
[17:02] | I’m not crying, there’s something in my eye. | 我没有哭 只是眼里进东西了 |
[17:06] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[17:09] | Hey, hey, guys. | 嘿 你们都在呢 |
[17:13] | We have annnouncement. | 我们有事情要宣布 |
[17:14] | I know, it’s a terrible idea. | 这想法太糟糕了 |
[17:16] | You can’t do it! | 你们不能这样做 |
[17:19] | Just look at me. | 你们看着我 |
[17:23] | I hit redial on the phone. | 我按了电话重拨 |
[17:25] | Divorce lawyers? | 离婚顾问? |
[17:26] | Oh, I should explain. | 我得先解释一下 |
[17:29] | We got in a pretty big fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我早知道了 |
[17:34] | Marshall stormed out. | 马修摔门走了 |
[17:35] | I went, uh, to the bar. | 我去了酒吧 |
[17:39] | still drinking that? | 你还喝呢 |
[17:41] | I paid for it. | 我都付钱了 |
[17:42] | And apparently money’s tight now, so… | 而且现在手头很紧 只好… |
[17:46] | Listen, I’ve been thinking about this, | 我刚才想了很久 |
[17:49] | and I know there’s no way to undo what I’ve done, | 我知道覆水难收 |
[17:52] | but, well, I made an appointment with a divorce lawyer. | 所以我打算跟离婚顾问见个面 |
[17:55] | What?! What?! | 什么? |
[17:57] | Oh no, no, no, no-no. | 别误会 |
[17:57] | -What, you want a divorce now? -No. | -你要跟我离婚? -不是 |
[17:59] | I just mean on paper, | 只是形式上的而已 |
[18:00] | so that you can buy the apartment | 这样你就可以申请低息贷款买公寓了 |
[18:02] | -without my bad credit dragging us down. -Lily… | -不用再受我的债务拖累 -莉莉 |
[18:05] | are you trying to kill me? | 你吓死我啊 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have led with the divorce lawyer part. | 对不起 我不该把离婚顾问那部分提前说的 |
[18:10] | No, you shouldn’t have | 当然不应该 |
[18:14] | I love you, Lily. | 莉莉 我爱你 |
[18:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:17] | And I want us to have our dream home. | 我也想我们能拥有理想的房子 |
[18:21] | And, well, I don’t know. | 我想不到其他的 |
[18:22] | It seems like this is a way to do it. | 这似乎是唯一的办法了 |
[18:25] | So… | 所以… |
[18:27] | Marsllriksen, | 马修·埃里克森 |
[18:28] | will you divorce me? | 你愿意跟我离婚吗 |
[18:32] | That’s the sweetest divorce proposal I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最甜蜜的离婚提议了 |
[18:34] | So is that a yes? | 你答应了? |
[18:36] | You can’t sleep with other women though. | 但你可不能跟别的女人上床 |
[18:37] | No, we’re not getting divorced, | 不 我不要离婚 |
[18:40] | not even on paper. | 就算是形式上的也不行 |
[18:42] | When I married you, I married your problems, too. | 我娶你的时候 就决定好要包容你的一切 |
[18:45] | The ones I knew about and the ones I didn’t. | 无论是我知道的还是不知道的 |
[18:48] | So, that was the deal. | 这是我的决定 |
[18:50] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们要一起面对 |
[18:56] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 你们还需要点什么吗 |
[19:00] | you’re not getting a divorce? | 你们不打算离婚? |
[19:02] | No. Wow, you guys | 你们俩 |
[19:03] | scared us. Oh, thank God. | 差点吓死我们 谢天谢地 |
[19:07] | Cause, I mean if you did, | 要是你们离了的话 |
[19:08] | then who’d be the lame married couple I get to make fun of? | 我该上哪去找对蹩脚夫妇给我取笑呢 |
[19:11] | Like, “Hey, Marshall, you married Miss Right. | 比如说 马修 你娶到”绝配”了 |
[19:14] | You just didn’t know her first name was Always.” | 不过她的姓总是那一个(always还是一个卫生棉的牌子) |
[19:16] | That stuff is cold. | 这笑话很冷吧 |
[19:21] | So, what’s the announcement? | 你们要宣布什么 |
[19:24] | I just got off the phone with the Realtor. | 我刚才跟地产经纪通了电话 |
[19:25] | We told her that, uh, because of our finances, | 我跟她说 我们的经济状况不是那么好 |
[19:28] | we’re not getting the place. | 我们还是不买了 |
[19:29] | It’s just– it’s not the right time. | 时机不是很合适 |
[19:31] | Is what Marshall should have said. | 马修本应该这么说 |
[19:33] | I just got off the phone with the Realtor. | 我刚才跟地产经纪通了电话 |
[19:35] | We got the place! | 房子是我们的了! |
[19:37] | We’ re home on earth! | 我们终于有自己的房子了! |
[19:38] | Are you insane? | 你们疯啦 |
[19:40] | Have you lost your mind? | 你们是不是疯了 |
[19:40] | Is what we should have said. | 我们本来应该这么说 |
[19:42] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[19:51] | Aw! This is exciting! | 这太激动人心了 |
[19:51] | Yeah. There it is! | 我们快到了 |
[19:54] | Our new home. | 我们的新家 |
[19:57] | Shall we? | 我们下车咯 |
[19:58] | We shall. | 好的 |
[20:04] | Oh! what a horrible smell. | 这味道真臭 |
[20:06] | It reeks. | 臭死了 |
[20:07] | Oh, that’s just the plant. | 那是工厂的原因 |
[20:09] | Don’t worry, they shut it down on the weekends. | 别担心 周末工厂不开 |
[20:11] | Wh-What plant? | 什么工厂? |
[20:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:13] | Don’t you know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[20:14] | Baby, this whole neighborhood is downwind | 这里整个社区都在 |
[20:16] | of the sewage treatment plant. | 污水处理厂的下风区 |
[20:19] | Wait… what did you just say? | 等等 你刚才说什么来着 |
[20:23] | I said, we’re downwind of the sewage treatment plant. | 这里是污水处理厂的下风区 |