时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | these silly things called gyms. | 都投身到健身的这档子蠢事上了 |
[00:06] | The idea was you’d pay them lots of money | 就是说你花一大笔钱 |
[00:08] | to run around and lift heavy things. | 去那里跑跑跳跳 举举重 |
[00:09] | biggest rip-off in the world | 这真是世界上最明目张胆的抢劫 |
[00:11] | and yet people fell for it. | 可人们却热衷于此道 |
[00:12] | including me. | 也包括我在内 |
[00:14] | oh, forgot my wallet | 我去拿钱包 |
[00:17] | it started with one of those moments | 在某个时刻 |
[00:19] | when you realize you’re not as in shape | 你突然意识到你的体型 |
[00:20] | as you want to be. | 并不是你想要的那么好 |
[00:24] | ah, it’s further than it looks. | 看着挺近的啊 |
[00:26] | aw, coupon’s on my dresser. | 优惠卷落在橱柜里了 |
[00:28] | that’s too far. forget it. | 太远了 算了 |
[00:32] | Please don’t judge me. | 拜托 别批评我 |
[00:34] | I winded up with shame eating the whole pizza. | 我最终羞愧不已地吃完了整张比萨 |
[00:37] | I woke up all greasy and sweaty. | 早上一睁眼发现我全身油腻腻湿乎乎的 |
[00:39] | my sheets looked like what they wrap deli sandwiches in. | 我的床单好像包过了三明治一样 |
[00:43] | maybe I should join a gym. | 也许我应该去健身 |
[00:45] | you go to a gym? | 你健身吗 |
[00:47] | Well, I go to Total Rib Fitness, but I don’t work out there. | 我去那家魔鬼身材健身中心 不过我去那不是健身 |
[00:49] | What do you do? | 那你去干嘛 |
[00:50] | I invest. | 我去投资 |
[00:53] | There goes one of my ivestment now. | 我的投资之一来了 |
[00:54] | cheryl, hard work’s pay it off. | 绮丽儿 辛苦就有回报 |
[00:57] | Keep up the good work. | 好好练 |
[00:58] | So your investments are women? | 你的投资就是女人? |
[01:01] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[01:03] | Women who, how shall put this delicately | 那些女人 我怎么说得优雅一点呢 |
[01:07] | They fat. | 那些女人很胖 |
[01:08] | So, I come here, | 所以我到这来 |
[01:10] | give them lots of attention now. | 对她们关怀备至 |
[01:12] | Then when they get hot, who’s the first guy they run to? | 等她们苗条以后 她们第一个会扑向谁的怀抱呢 |
[01:15] | The one who invested in them when they weren’t | 当然是那个在她们胖胖的时候关注过她们的人啦 |
[01:18] | Wow, I can’t decide if I’m thoroughly disgusted | 我还没想好对你的行为我是充满厌恶 |
[01:20] | or really, really impressed | 还是觉得印象深刻 |
[01:21] | of courese, not all investments pay dividends. | 当然 并不是所有的投资都有回报的 |
[01:24] | see the girl over there vending machine– toya. | 看见那个站在自动售货机边上的女孩了吗 她叫桐娅 |
[01:27] | she is one kit kat away from junk bond status. | 她就是一个垃圾股 |
[01:31] | hey,barney. | 巴尼 |
[01:32] | becky, elliptical machine’s | 贝琪 椭圆机 |
[01:35] | really working for you. nice stuff. | 很适合你啊 练得不错 |
[01:37] | that one’s going to reward shareholders soon. | 这只股很快就有回报了 |
[01:40] | i forsee aggressive growth in my future. | 我可以预见将来大幅度的涨幅 |
[01:44] | what up? | 爽啊 |
[01:47] | wow,that makes me want to join a gym. | 听到这个我也想去健身了 |
[01:49] | so i can get super strong | 我可以练得壮壮的 |
[01:50] | and punch you really hard in the face. | 然后狠狠地给你脸上来一拳 |
[01:52] | yes, we should all do it. | 没错 我们都应该这样做 |
[01:55] | yeah, let’s all punch barney in the face. | 好极了 让我们都到巴尼脸上练拳吧 |
[01:58] | no, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的呢 |
[01:59] | We should totally join a gym. | 我们都应该去健身 |
[02:00] | come on,we put on | 不是吗 我们 |
[02:02] | under beer weight together– | 一起长了啤酒肚– |
[02:03] | we might take it off together. | 我们也应该一起减肥 |
[02:04] | or we could just stop drinking beer. | 或者我们只需戒了啤酒 |
[02:06] | no. i say we join a gym. | 不 我是说我们去健身吧 |
[02:11] | -are you marshall? -yeah. | -你是马修吗 -对 |
[02:12] | hi, i’m tresh. | 你好 我是崔西 |
[02:14] | I’m the trainer you signed up for. | 和你签约的私人教练 |
[02:15] | oh,hi. | 你好 |
[02:16] | really great | 很高兴 |
[02:17] | to meet you, tresh. | 认识你 崔西 |
[02:19] | it’s a pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[02:21] | marshall, can i talk to you for a second? | 马修 能和你说句话吗 |
[02:23] | -sure. -great | -当然啦 -好极了 |
[02:24] | just a second | 等一下 |
[02:27] | ah, sweetie, i think | 亲爱的 我觉得 |
[02:28] | she maybe just a little too hot to be your trainer. | 她太性感了 不能当你的私人教练 |
[02:31] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[02:33] | i mean, i see what you’re worried about. | 我是说 我知道你在担心什么 |
[02:36] | but this just about me taking care of myself. | 我只想好好关照一下我的身体 |
[02:39] | you’ll always be my sugar. | 你永远都是我的小甜心 |
[02:42] | so,Marsll, are you ready | 马修 你准备好 |
[02:44] | to make a commitment to your body? | 对你的身体做出承诺吗 |
[02:46] | pssh! please, i’m all about committing to my body. | 当然 我全身心对我的身体做出承诺 |
[02:48] | i’ll drive to Vermont and have a commitment ceremony | 我可以一路开车到佛蒙特 举办一个身体承诺仪式 |
[02:51] | to my body if you want. | 如果你需要的话 |
[02:52] | that was a weird thing to say. | 这话真是有点怪 |
[02:54] | all right. start with 100 push-ups. | 好 先来100个俯卧撑 |
[02:57] | -all right,cool. how many do you want me do? -100. | -没问题 太酷了 你要我做多少 -100个 |
[02:59] | oh,i thought that was a figure of speech–100 push-ups, | 我还以为这是一种说法呢–100个俯卧撑 |
[03:03] | like do a bazillion push-ups. | 就像是说要做成千上万个俯卧撑 |
[03:04] | no one can do 100. | 谁能做100个俯卧撑啊 |
[03:06] | do you smell that? | 你闻到什么味道了吗 |
[03:08] | no. | 没有啊 |
[03:10] | it smells like there’s a little bitch in my gym. | 闻起来好像是我的地盘上来了个小贱人 |
[03:12] | are you being a little bitch in my gym? | 你是想在我的地盘上当贱人吗 |
[03:14] | no. | 不是啊 |
[03:15] | then get on the floor and give me 100! | 那就趴下给我做100个 |
[03:17] | you don’t have to yell at me. | 你不用冲我这么嚷嚷吧 |
[03:20] | i love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[03:22] | It’s just normal women who want to get in shape. | 就是一个普通女生来塑形的地方 |
[03:23] | i don’t have to put on makeup,do my hair, | 不化妆 不做头发 |
[03:27] | wear some trendy outfit. | 不穿时尚的衣服 |
[03:29] | yeah,this place is great | 这地方的确不错 |
[03:31] | we’re meeting our friend Robin here. | 我朋友罗宾呆会儿也会来 |
[03:32] | i hope you don’t hate her. she’s pretty hot. | 我希望你不要太恨她 她太性感了 |
[03:34] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:35] | lily,tell him to shut up. | 莉莉 叫他闭嘴 |
[03:37] | i’m sorry, lesbian prison guard, do we know each other? | 对不起 女同性恋监狱的看守 我认识你吗 |
[03:41] | ted, lily, you’ll never believe what just happened. | 泰德 莉莉 你们绝对不会相信刚才发生的事 |
[03:44] | oh, hey, dude, i’m barney | 你好 老兄 我叫巴尼 |
[03:46] | so i was at the oothie bar… | 我刚才在那个鲜榨果汁台那… |
[03:49] | what can i get you? | 你需要什么 |
[03:51] | oh, my god, Rhonda? | 天啊 朗达? |
[03:54] | it’s Barney. | 我是巴尼 |
[03:56] | barney stinson from statensland boulevard. | 我是住在斯坦斯兰大街的巴尼·斯丁森啊 |
[03:59] | hey,barney stinson from stateniand boulevard. | 你好 斯坦斯兰大街的巴尼·斯丁森 |
[04:00] | what can I get you? | 你需要什么 |
[04:03] | i can’t believe she didn’t remember me. | 我真不敢相信她居然把我忘了 |
[04:05] | why? who is she? | 怎么了 她是谁啊 |
[04:06] | that’s Rhonda | 她是朗达 |
[04:07] | i lost my virginity to her. | 就是那个让我失去童贞的人 |
[04:26] | baby,are you still sore? | 亲爱的 还酸疼吗 |
[04:27] | tresh made me do 70 push-ups, | 崔西逼我做70个俯卧撑 |
[04:30] | but she only gave me credit for ten. | 可她只给我按10个算 |
[04:32] | then she had me do 100 sit-ups | 然后她又让我做100个仰卧起坐 |
[04:34] | and then she made me cry, using only her words. | 她几句话就把我弄哭了 |
[04:40] | it just doesn’t add up. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[04:42] | how could Rhonda not remember me? | 朗达怎么会想不起我来呢 |
[04:44] | well,maybe it wasn’t that good for her. | 也许她觉得那次不够好吧 |
[04:46] | i mean,it was your first time. | 我是说那是你的第一次啊 |
[04:47] | Ted, it’s me. | 泰德 我是谁啊 |
[04:50] | i rocked her world. | 我简直让她爽呆了 |
[04:53] | you don’t believe me? okay,story time. | 你们不相信我吗 那好 给你们说说 |
[04:55] | the year was 1998. | 那是1998年 |
[04:56] | i’d been going out with shannon since freshman year of college. | 从大一开始我就和香农约会 |
[04:59] | we were saving ourselves. | 那时我们洁身自好 |
[05:01] | so when broke up | 因此到后来分手的时候 |
[05:02] | there i was, 23 and still a virgin. | 我23岁 并且还是处男 |
[05:05] | i knew nothing about girls. | 我对女孩一无所知 |
[05:06] | so i wento the guy | 所以就去找我弟詹姆斯 |
[05:08] | who knew everything about girls– my brother james. | 关于女人他非常在行 |
[05:11] | wait,your gay brother james? | 等等 你那个同性恋弟弟詹姆斯? |
[05:13] | yeah,this was before he was gay. | 是的 那是他变成同性恋之前的事 |
[05:24] | barney… | 巴尼 |
[05:26] | barney,you need to find a girl | 巴尼 你得找个姑娘 |
[05:28] | and have sex with her asap. | 尽快跟她做爱 |
[05:30] | that is what dudes do after a breakup. | 男人跟女人分手后都应该这么干 |
[05:32] | i know i want to,but… i guess i’m just scared. | 我知道 我也想 但是… 我大概被吓坏了 |
[05:37] | of course you’re scared. | 你肯定是吓坏了 |
[05:38] | it’s gross. | 单单想到要跟女人那个 |
[05:40] | the thought of doing that with a woman. | 我就觉得恶心 |
[05:42] | but it part of being a guy. | 但这是成为男人的一部分 |
[05:44] | try thinking about baseball. | 你可以想想棒球 |
[05:45] | somehow i imagine those players on the field | 我就想象着那些在球场上的棒球队员 |
[05:49] | and it’s over a lot faster. | 这样很快就结束了 |
[05:51] | but i don’t know the first thing about seducing a woman. | 可我连怎么勾引女人都不知道 |
[05:55] | what do you…? how do you…? | 干些什么… 怎么干… |
[05:57] | where do you…? | 在哪干… |
[05:58] | stop. don’t overthink it. | 停 停 别想得那么复杂 |
[06:01] | you don’t want to get the yips. | 你不想造成心理障碍吧 |
[06:02] | the yips? | 心理障碍? |
[06:03] | yeah,when you overthink simple things so much | 当你把简单的事情想得过于复杂 |
[06:06] | that you can’t do them at all. | 你就根本无法完成 |
[06:08] | the yips | 心理障碍 |
[06:10] | yeah,it happens to athletes all the time. | 对运动员来说这很常见 |
[06:12] | like the second baseman who suddenly can’t throw to the first | 比如二垒手突然无法把球投给一垒 |
[06:14] | or the figure skater who does a perfect triple toe loop | 或者花样滑冰运动员完成了完美的外点三周跳 |
[06:17] | and then loses it on the arabesq. | 却在单腿站立时摔倒 |
[06:19] | i’ve actually really been getting into | 我最近研究花样滑冰 |
[06:21] | figure skating lately. | 很有心得(很多gay男都爱看花样滑冰) |
[06:23] | but james… | 可是詹姆斯… |
[06:26] | what woman’s gonna have sex with me? | 什么样的女人会跟我上床 |
[06:29] | it not like i’m a backsreet boy | 我又不是后街男孩 |
[06:30] | the man maker. | “嫩草收割机” |
[06:34] | rhonda man maker french | 朗达 “嫩草收割机” 法国人 |
[06:36] | was our mom’s friend from down the street. | 是我母亲的朋友 住在街道另一端 |
[06:38] | got any kings? | 你有K吗 |
[06:39] | go fish. | 出牌吧 小菜鸟 |
[06:41] | so,patty,know that new paperboy? | 帕迪 认识那个新来的送报纸的吗 |
[06:45] | i let him throw one into my hedges,if you know what i mean. | 我让他的东西伸进了我的树丛里 你明白我的意思吧 |
[06:48] | did you see at new guy who cleans my pool? | 你看到那个给我们清扫游泳池的人了吗 |
[06:51] | i let him snake my drain, if you know what i mean. | 我让他钻了我的小水沟 你明白我的意思吧 |
[06:55] | you know that chinese food delivery boy? | 你知道那个送中餐的外卖小子吗 |
[06:58] | i had sex with him. | 我刚跟他做了 |
[07:00] | i don’t have a funny way of saying it yet. | 我无法用更有趣的方式来描述 |
[07:02] | it just happened 20 minutes ago. | 是因为20分钟前才发生这事 |
[07:06] | of course. | 太对了 |
[07:08] | the man maker | “嫩草收割机” |
[07:09] | and ‘ll be easier too, | 她搞我应该更容易 |
[07:11] | ’cause she knows me so well. | 因为对我太熟了 |
[07:13] | hi,barry. | 你好 巴瑞 |
[07:14] | barney. | 是巴尼 |
[07:16] | hi,ms. french. | 你好 法国夫人 |
[07:17] | i know we haven’t seen each other for a while, | 我们很久没见面了 |
[07:18] | but if there was any chance… | 可要是有可能的话… |
[07:19] | oh,boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[07:24] | wow,you just rocked my world. | 你简直让我爽翻了 |
[07:27] | that was the best sex i ever had. | 这是我做得最爽的一次了 |
[07:32] | that was the night i was born. | 那是我重获新生的一晚 |
[07:35] | i rose like a phoenix from her mentholated bosom | 我像一只凤凰 从她散发着薄荷香气的胸脯上起来 |
[07:40] | and strode into the world, | 昂首跨入新的世界 |
[07:41] | armani clad | 穿着阿玛尼 |
[07:42] | and fully awesome. | 感觉棒极了 |
[07:45] | god,please let me stop! | 上帝啊 求你让我歇会儿 |
[07:48] | yes,great,let’s stop. | 行啊 好吧 停一停 |
[07:50] | let’s just kick back and wait for the massive coronary | 那我们就等着你的冠状动脉硬化好了 |
[07:52] | you’re going to have, a couple years from now when you’re 40. | 在你40岁之前 或许还有两三年时间 |
[07:55] | i’m… i’m 29. | 我…我今年29 |
[07:57] | 50 more! | 再做50个 |
[07:59] | hi,sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | i got a trainer,too. | 我也找了个教练 |
[08:03] | this is max. | 这是马克斯 |
[08:04] | we’re going to focus on flexibity. | 我们要专练柔韧性 |
[08:06] | yeah,i’m gonna stretch her out. | 我会让她伸展开的 |
[08:08] | great. wait,what? | 好极了 等一下 你说什么 |
[08:10] | 50 more,now! | 再做50个 现在就做! |
[08:28] | ok,well,that’s not cool. | 够了 这样一点也不酷 |
[08:32] | you know,rhonda, | 知道吗 朗达 |
[08:35] | running into you | 这样的偶遇 |
[08:36] | real got me thinking about the d days | 让我想起以前那些日子 |
[08:38] | you were quite popular. | 你那时非常受欢迎 |
[08:40] | i sure got around back then. | 我那时确实左右逢源 |
[08:42] | and there was one young man who stood out above the pack. | 而这当中有一位年青人与众不同 |
[08:48] | freddy shiba tony | 弗莱迪·修博·汤尼 |
[08:49] | that kid had a tongue like a gecko. | 那孩子的舌头像只壁虎 |
[08:51] | no,no,i was thinking about someone else. | 不 我指的是另外一个 |
[08:55] | chaz aldman. | 查尔斯·奥德曼 |
[08:58] | hips like a woman, but he knew how to use them. | 屁股长得像女人 但他知道怎样利用它 |
[09:00] | what about me?! | 那我呢 |
[09:01] | you? | 你? |
[09:02] | yes we slept together. | 我们做爱了 |
[09:04] | and you said i was the best you ever had. | 你说过我是你有过的最棒的男人 |
[09:07] | did i? | 是吗 |
[09:09] | right. | 对了 |
[09:11] | about that… | 是这样的… |
[09:13] | and then him that | 然后告诉他 |
[09:15] | he’s the best you ever had. | 他是你有过的最棒的男人 |
[09:16] | oh,i don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[09:18] | he’s jusa kid. | 他还是个小孩 |
[09:20] | no he isn’t. he’s 23 and he is really huing,rhonda.. | 他不是小孩了 他23岁 而且非常伤心 朗达 |
[09:23] | please. | 求你了 |
[09:24] | maybe we could make a deal. | 也许我们可以做笔交易 |
[09:27] | what? | 什么 |
[09:29] | i dot know… | 不知道 |
[09:33] | no,girl,i got a girlfriend. | 不行 我有女朋友了 |
[09:35] | ye,yeah,ah,hers is the only vagina for me. | 她的身体是我的唯一 |
[09:38] | oh… i love it. | 我非常爱它 |
[09:40] | it… it isn’t scary at all. | 它…它一点也不可怕 |
[09:43] | well,too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[09:45] | i guess your broer’s going to stay a virgin. | 恐怕你哥哥还得继续做处男 |
[09:52] | fine. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | reggie jackson, reggie jackson, | 雷吉·杰克逊 雷吉·杰克逊(著名男性棒球手) |
[09:55] | reggie jackson… | 雷吉·杰克逊 |
[09:57] | but those compliments you gave me. | 可你当时可是对我大加赞赏呢 |
[10:01] | you just rocked my world. | 你真是让我爽翻了 |
[10:02] | that was the best sex i ever had. | 这是我做过最爽的一次 |
[10:08] | but you said i rocked your world. | 可你说我让你爽翻了 |
[10:10] | all subseqnt | 我之所以后来 |
[10:11] | worlds that i rocked | 能让所有女人爽翻 |
[10:13] | were only so rocked because of the confidence I earned | 就是因为你对我第一次技术的肯定 |
[10:16] | from you said first world rocking. | 而赢来的自信 |
[10:19] | sorry barry. | 抱歉 巴瑞 |
[10:22] | it’s barney. | 我叫巴尼! |
[10:25] | so i’m doing sit-ups | 所以我在做仰卧起坐 |
[10:27] | and she says,”all right,marshall, | 然后她说 加油 马修 |
[10:28] | just one more set.” | 再做一组就够了 |
[10:29] | so i summon all my strenght and do that set, | 所以我使出吃奶的力气又做了一组 |
[10:32] | and then she says, | 然后她说 |
[10:33] | “give me another set.” | “再来一组” |
[10:34] | so i’m like,”is this the last set?” | 于是我说 “这是最后一组了?” |
[10:35] | and she says yes. | 她说是 |
[10:38] | so i do that set and then she says, | 于是我又做了一组 结果她说 |
[10:39] | “give me another set.” | “再来一组” |
[10:40] | she lied to my fece! | 她居然当着我的面说谎! |
[10:42] | everything hurts. | 弄得我哪儿都疼 |
[10:45] | baby,the whole point of working out | 宝贝 锻炼的所有意义就在于 |
[10:46] | is to feel better. | 让自己感觉好些 |
[10:47] | this trainer is making you miserable. | 这个教练却让你备受折磨 |
[10:49] | you have to call her and quit | 你该给她打电话说你不受不了了 |
[10:51] | i got to work through it.i got finish what i started. | 我希望自己有始有终 |
[10:54] | if you’re too scar,i can call her. | 如果你太怕她了 我来打电话给她 |
[10:55] | her number’s on this card. | 她号码在名片上 |
[10:59] | hi. is this trish? | 是崔西吗 |
[11:01] | this is marshall wife. | 我是马修的妻子 |
[11:03] | listen we have a problem here.and it’s you. | 我们这出了点问题 而且主要就在于你 |
[11:06] | i don’t know | 我不知道 |
[11:07] | who the hell you think you are, | 你他妈以为自己算哪根葱 |
[11:09] | but from now on you don’t tell marshall what to do. | 不过现在开始 轮不到你告诉马修该干嘛 |
[11:12] | you are an employee. | 你只是个打工的 |
[11:14] | we tell you what to do. | 你应该听我们的 |
[11:16] | and i’m tellin you.you’re fired,bitch. | 我现在就告诉你 你被炒了 婊子 |
[11:22] | okay,bye. | 好的 拜 |
[11:24] | you’d better get down there,baby. | 你最好赶紧过去 宝贝 |
[11:25] | she’s pretty pissed. | 她现在相当火大 |
[11:27] | hey,buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[11:28] | still bummed about the whole rhonda thing? | 还在为那个朗达的事郁闷? |
[11:30] | no. why would i let the proval of one woman define who i am? | 没 我干嘛需要一个女人的认可来证明我自己? |
[11:35] | that’s very mature of you,barney. | 你讲得非常有道理 巴尼 |
[11:36] | let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[11:37] | when i can let the approval of a aggle of supermodels | 更何况我还能通过一群超级模特的认可 |
[11:40] | define who i am. what? what? | 来证明我自己 看看? 看看? |
[11:42] | three tickets to the after party | 三张维多利亚的秘密(美国知名内衣品牌) |
[11:45] | of the victoria’s secret fashion show? | 时装秀庆功宴的入场券 |
[11:47] | uh,kap ammie! | 羡慕吧! |
[11:49] | lily,um,could i go? | 莉莉 我能去吗 |
[11:51] | go. you’re too sored to do anything anyway. | 去吧 反正你也疲软得做不了什么事了 |
[12:06] | okay,this,boys,is not a regula season game. | 孩子们 这可不是什么普通的季候赛 |
[12:10] | this is the world serious | 这可是世界级别的 |
[12:13] | so remember,we work together.we’re a team. | 记住 我们是团队合作 |
[12:17] | and if anyone sees Heidi Klum- dibs. | 如果有谁看见海蒂·克鲁姆(德国超级名模) 赶紧举手 |
[12:21] | target acqred.dig deep | 目标锁定 |
[12:25] | excuse me. excuse me. | 借光 借光 |
[12:27] | hey,it’s a nice party,huh? | 派对不错啊 |
[12:29] | yeah,that’s great | 是啊 挺不错的 |
[12:31] | do you guys work for the company | 你们是为公司工作的吧 |
[12:33] | yeah,it’s called | 对 是一家叫 |
[12:35] | “i’m gonna get in your panties,incorporated.” | “我要钻进你裤裆里 是家联合公司” |
[12:38] | gross! | 恶心 |
[12:42] | dude! | 老兄! |
[12:44] | i don’t know.that was terrible. | 我也不知道 刚才真的很差劲 |
[12:46] | i am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:47] | wait a minute it’s ok.it’s okay. it’s fine. | 慢着 好了 没事了 |
[12:49] | it is a numbers game.i’m cool | 这完全是赌运气 我很冷静 |
[12:51] | model… model. | 模特…模特 |
[12:56] | i know,right? | 我就知道 对吧? |
[12:58] | this party is legend.wait for it… | 这派对真是神… 等一下 |
[13:06] | uh,how long do we have to wait for it? | 我们得等多久 |
[13:10] | i think he’s having a stroke. | 我觉得他中风了 |
[13:16] | -what’s the matter with me? -i don’t know. | -我到底怎么搞的 -我不知道 |
[13:17] | wait,wait,wait you don’t think i have the yip do ya? | 慢着 你是不是觉得我有心理障碍? |
[13:20] | no no,no,relax. | 没 没有啊 放轻松啦 |
[13:22] | there’s Alessandra Ambrosio. | 那位是亚历山大·安布罗休(巴西超级名模) |
[13:24] | english is her second language. | 英语是她的第二外 |
[13:26] | even if you screw up,she’ll never know. | 就算你搞砸了 她也不知道 |
[13:27] | come on. | 快上 |
[13:32] | those are very nice honkers. | 这些喇叭不错 |
[13:37] | honkers?i don’t know this word. | 喇叭? 什么意思 |
[13:40] | do you want to go dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[13:42] | i’m talking about those things | 我在说的是你胸前那俩 |
[13:49] | oh,no,i can’t have the yips. i can’t have the yips, | 天哪 我不能有心理障碍 千万不能有心理障碍 |
[13:53] | no here. no now. | 不能是在这儿! 更不能是现在! |
[13:54] | this is me.it’s barney,barney! | 我可是巴尼 巴尼啊! |
[13:57] | heid klum! | 海蒂·克鲁姆! |
[13:58] | this is perfect.i can do this | 好极了 我这次一定行! |
[14:02] | but thanks for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[14:03] | thanks for coming.heidi klum,i’m barney. | 感谢你的到来 海蒂·克鲁姆 我是巴尼 |
[14:05] | hi,barny.nice to meet you. | 巴尼 很高兴见到你 |
[14:07] | good body,good body,good body,good body | 好身体 好身材 身材真是好到爆炸 |
[14:13] | is he okay | 他还好吗 |
[14:15] | uh,he has the yips. | 他有心理障碍 |
[14:16] | hasn’t been able to hit on a woman all night. | 一晚上都没搭上一个女的 |
[14:18] | he has the yips? | 他有心理障碍? |
[14:19] | ooh,that’s bad. | 太糟了 |
[14:22] | you know in germany,we call this (speaks germany phra). | 要知道在德语里 我们称之为… |
[14:26] | wh,that is bad. | 真是可怜啊 |
[14:28] | i don’t know what’s happened to me. | 我不知道我到底怎么了 |
[14:30] | i’ve,i’ totally lost my confidenece. | 我彻底失去了我的自信 |
[14:34] | barney,maybe you have to open up to somebody. | 巴尼 也许你该对某人敞开心灵 |
[14:37] | maybe you have to open up to some… | 也许你该对某人叉开双腿… |
[14:39] | he just found out at the woman lost his virginity to | 他刚刚发现让他失去童贞的女人跟他干 |
[14:42] | only did it because his brother bribed her. | 只不过是因为他弟弟贿赂了她 |
[14:44] | oh,that a rough one. | 的确很不好受 |
[14:46] | i mean the only thing i can think of | 我唯一能想到 |
[14:49] | to get rid of(speaks gean phras | 能摆脱…的事 |
[14:53] | is you have to go out there. | 就是你得敞开心扉走出去 |
[14:56] | and you need to find that woman | 找那个女人 |
[14:58] | and you need to earn it with her for real. | 这次你要真正地占有她 |
[15:01] | That is the only way how you can find yourself. | 这是你寻找自我的唯一途径 |
[15:06] | I see little hamburgers! | 我看见小汉堡了! |
[15:08] | i love little hamburgers. | 我爱死那些小汉堡了 |
[15:11] | Aufwiedersehen. | 再见啦 |
[15:14] | I just made out with Heidilum. | 我刚刚和海蒂·克鲁姆调情啦 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | Ted,just… okay? | 泰德 你看见的…对吗 |
[15:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:27] | Hi,Rhonda. | 你好 朗达 |
[15:29] | Hi,kiddo. Surprised to see you here. | 小伙子 你来这做什么 |
[15:32] | So,hey,uh,maybe,how about sex? | 跟我上床如何 |
[15:37] | Let’s sex. | 我们上床吧 |
[15:39] | What are you talking about? I’m watching Wheel of Fortune. | 你说什么呢 我正在看”幸运轮盘”呢 |
[15:42] | You can keep watching. I’ll face you toward the TV. | 不会妨碍你的 我会把你的脸朝着电视 |
[15:45] | That’s a cute idea,kid. | 这主意不错 孩子 |
[15:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:48] | No,I’m not having sex with you. | 不 我不会和你上床 |
[15:50] | Sit down a minute. | 你先坐下 |
[15:51] | I’m not the Man Maker anymore | 我不再是那个”嫩草收割机”了 |
[15:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:55] | About five years ago, | 大概5年前 |
[15:57] | I realized there was an emptiness inside of me | 我意识到我内心的空虚 |
[16:00] | that no amount of meaningless sex could fill. | 是无法用性来填满的 |
[16:02] | I needed something more. | 我需要更高层次的满足 |
[16:04] | And that’s when I discovered Indian casinos. | 就是那个时候我迷上了印度赌博 |
[16:10] | Hey,Barney, | 巴尼 |
[16:13] | it’s weird not seeing you in a suit. What’s going on? | 很少看你不穿西服 发生了什么事 |
[16:16] | Uh,not much. My entire sexual history | 没什么 只是发现我伟大的性史 |
[16:19] | was built on a rotting foundation of lies. | 都是由谎言堆成的 |
[16:23] | My whole identity is lost in a pit of menthol ashes. | 我的身份现在变得一文不值 |
[16:27] | Work is good | 只有工作还混的不错 |
[16:34] | I’m never going back to that gym again. | 我再也不去健身房了 |
[16:37] | today at work, I had to have an intern | 今天在班上我让一个实习生 |
[16:39] | rip up my bagel and put little pieces in my mouth. | 把百吉饼掰成小块喂到我嘴里 |
[16:44] | Yeah,I’m done there,to | 我也受够了 |
[16:45] | That place is horrible. | 那地方真糟 |
[16:46] | what about your big muscular trainer | 那个热衷于和你一起做伸展运动的 |
[16:48] | who’s so into stretching you out? | 肌肉男不好吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah,well,turns out | 算了吧 我后来才发现 |
[16:53] | that guy had no affiliation with the gym whatsoever. | 他根本就不是那的工作人员 |
[16:57] | Come on,guys,don’t give up on the gym. | 别这样啊 不能就这样退出 |
[16:59] | It’s been great for us. | 健身对我们很有好处 |
[17:01] | Like today Robin and I had a really nice moment. | 今天我和罗宾在那就玩得很开心 |
[17:18] | Robin,hey, I just wanted | 罗宾 我是过来 |
[17:21] | to come over and thank you. | 跟你道谢的 |
[17:24] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么 |
[17:26] | Well,you know how it’s hard for exes to friends | 你也知道 和前任再做朋友是比较困难的 |
[17:28] | because there’s this lingering sexual tension between them? | 从前对你那些性感的印象总是挥之不去 |
[17:32] | Gone. Thank you. | 但是现在无影无踪了 谢谢 |
[17:37] | You know,for all the crap you’ given me | 看你成天吆五喝六的 |
[17:38] | I haven’t seen you work up a sweat there once. | 我从来没看到你在那做运动 |
[17:41] | It’s not true.I was there today. | 你说错了 今天我去来着 |
[17:42] | Yeah,but didn’t you leave early | 但是你很早就走了 |
[17:49] | Oh,great | 真逊 |
[17:53] | now I gotta go home and charge this | 我得回家去充点电 |
[17:57] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[17:59] | You didn’t work out Tuesday either. | 你周二也没做运动 |
[18:01] | Brought the wrong shorts. | 我拿错短裤了 |
[18:05] | Yeah,and you totally disaeared on Monday,too. | 周一我也没见你的影啊 |
[18:08] | No,I was at the gym the whole time. | 不可能 我周一一直都在健身房 |
[18:11] | Ooh! Oh,I love this gym. | 噢 我爱死这里了 |
[18:15] | Lily,help me bend down these three fingers. | 莉莉 麻烦你帮我把这三根手指弯一下 |
[18:20] | Actually,I have an idea. | 事实上 我有个想法 |
[18:22] | Do it! Come on! Do it,you worthless piece of crap! | 快 快点 动起来 你这个窝囊废 |
[18:26] | Please! Please,I just want to go home. | 求求你了 我想回家 |
[18:28] | Come on.This is your last set! | 不行 再做最后一组 |
[18:30] | You said that last time! | 我已经做过最后一组了 |
[18:35] | Gone. | 无影无踪 |
[18:46] | Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[18:47] | I saw your friend Ted at the gym. | 我昨天在健身房看到你朋友泰德 |
[18:50] | After he puked and cleared the line at the smothie bar, | 他在果汁吧大吐特吐之后 不得不留下来打扫 |
[18:54] | he said you were kinda having a tough time. | 然后他告诉我说你心情很糟 |
[18:58] | Did you change your mind about having love,making sex, | 你改变主意来和我上爱 做床的吗 |
[19:02] | penis vagina? | 以茎制洞 |
[19:04] | What is the matter with me? | 我是怎么搞的 |
[19:05] | Oh,honey… | 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | I just,I don’t get it. | 我只是不明白 |
[19:07] | You slept with so many guys. | 你和那么多人上过床 |
[19:08] | You slept with my brother. | 你甚至和我弟弟睡过 |
[19:11] | We are practically the same person. | 我们几乎就是一个模子出来的 |
[19:12] | Was I really so bad? | 我真的那么差吗 |
[19:14] | Nobody’s good the first time. | 谁的第一次都不会好到哪去 |
[19:17] | But I was. At least I thought I was. | 但是我很棒 至少我这么觉得 |
[19:22] | Oh,Barney,you know what,sex isn’t everything. | 巴尼 你得知道 性不代表什么 |
[19:28] | When is the last time you had a convsation | 上次你和一个女人正常交谈 |
[19:29] | with woman with no intenon of score in with her? | 并且一点想法都没有是什么时候 |
[19:35] | I sat next to former Secretary of The State | 是我和前国家秘书长玛德林·阿尔伯赖特 |
[19:37] | Madelee Albright at a benefit once. | 一起坐在一个义卖会上 |
[19:39] | I certainly did’t intend to hit that. | 我对她可是一点想法也没有 |
[19:43] | Yeah,well,I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[19:46] | Sleeping with me again isn’t gonna solve anything. | 和我上床并不会解决问题 |
[19:48] | I don’t know what else is. | 我觉得这是唯一的解决方法 |
[19:54] | I think I know. | 我想我有别的方法 |
[19:56] | Do you have any kings? | 你有K吗 |
[19:58] | No,go fish. | 没有 翻吧 小菜鸟 |
[20:00] | See,Barney,isn’t it nice to just sit | 巴尼 和一个女人坐在这里什么也不搞 |
[20:03] | and have a evening with a woman,no agenda? | 只是谈谈心 |
[20:06] | Just make nice conversation? | 不也是很开心吗 |
[20:11] | No. | 没感觉 |
[20:13] | Yeah,kinda sucks, doesn’t it? | 的确有够逊的 是吧 |
[20:14] | Oh,my God,Barney, you really did just rock my world. | 巴尼 你真让我爽翻了 |
[20:21] | That was amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[20:23] | And I’not lying. | 这次我说真的 |
[20:25] | I know you’re not lying,baby. | 我知道你没撒谎 |
[20:27] | And it was good for you? | 你觉得满足吗 |
[20:28] | It was the best sex I’ve ever had. | 这是我最爽的一次了 |
[20:32] | Later. | 我走了 |
[20:38] | Daddy’s back. | 重振雄风 |
[20:44] | Hey,buddy, how’s it going? | 哥们 感觉怎么样 |
[20:45] | Hey. Pretty good. | 挺不错 |
[20:46] | Pretty good. Ooh! | 挺不错 |
[20:48] | I can move my legs now and can lift my arms this high. | 我的腿终于能动了 手也能抬到这了 |
[20:53] | Yeah,you know,I feel like I have more energy. | 你们知道吗 我觉得精力充沛 |
[20:56] | Ye,it was hard at first but now if I go a day | 是啊 开始的时候很困难 |
[20:59] | without working out,I miss it. | 但是现在只要我一天不去我就难受 |
[21:01] | I’m proud of us,guys. | 我以我们为荣 |
[21:03] | The first week is the hardest. | 第一周的最难的 |
[21:04] | We’re over the hump. | 我们已经过了最艰难的部分 |
[21:06] | Joining that gym was the best decision we ever made. | 去健身的确是我们最明智的选择 |
[21:08] | And we never went back to the gym again. | 之后我们却再也没有去过 |