时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids,back when we were younger | 孩子们 想当年 |
[00:02] | your Uncle Marshall and I were really into college basketball. | 我和Marshall叔叔狂爱大学篮球赛 |
[00:05] | Every year,March Madness would take over the entire apartment. | 一年一度 “三月狂潮”席卷整栋宿舍 (指每年三月举行的全美大学生篮球赛) |
[00:08] | Hey.What’s with the blackboard? | 这黑板是怎么回事? |
[00:10] | It’s our NCAA bracket. | 全美大学体育联盟的晋级对战图 |
[00:11] | Big board equals big luck! | 有大黑板才有好运气! |
[00:14] | Hey, that looks familiar | 这黑板看起来很眼熟 |
[00:16] | Where did you get it? | 哪儿来的? |
[00:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:21] | Uh,I’m looking for my wife,Ms.Aldrin. | 我来找我妻子Aldrin老师 |
[00:22] | There’s no school today.It’s Saturday. | 今天星期六 不上课 |
[00:24] | Of course.How could I forget? | 那是 我怎么可能忘记? |
[00:27] | Dumb ass. | 蠢驴 |
[00:37] | Big board! | 有大黑板! |
[00:39] | Big luck! | 才有好运气! |
[00:40] | We found it.No big deal. | 我们找到的 没啥大不了 |
[00:42] | Anyway, | 言归正传 |
[00:44] | every year,Ted and I go in together | 每年 我和Ted合伙下注 |
[00:45] | on this big money pool out in Staten Island. | 把钱押在史坦顿岛的赌局 |
[00:47] | Yeah.The winner gets | 优胜者能得到 |
[00:48] | $100,000 stuffed in a duffel bag. | 塞满帆布袋的10万块美金 |
[00:50] | And you get to keep the duffel bag. | 而且帆布袋是附送的哦 |
[00:53] | Why do you guys put yourselves through this? | 你们俩干嘛非得跟自己过不去? |
[00:55] | You lose every year. | 你们压根儿就没赢过 |
[00:56] | That’s because | 那是因为 |
[00:58] | in the past,we were just guessing. | 过去只是揣测 |
[00:59] | This year,we watched every game, | 今年 我们看遍所有比赛 |
[01:01] | read box scores,tracked injuries. | 对比个人成绩表 追踪受伤队员 |
[01:02] | This isn’t March Madness. | 这不只是”三月狂潮” |
[01:04] | This is March Meticulously Thought-outness. | 更是”三月谨小慎微思潮” |
[01:07] | Your team lost 20 minutes ago. | 你押的球队20分钟前输了 |
[01:11] | I didn’t know they were playing today. | 我没想到他们今天有比赛 |
[01:15] | You okay,Barney? | 没事吧 Barney? |
[01:17] | Something strange is going on. | 最近有点莫名其妙 |
[01:19] | I was down at the hardware store | 我去五金店晃荡 |
[01:21] | trying to get a little somethin’ somethin’. | 寻找下手机会 |
[01:22] | Wait.You go to the hardware store | 等等 你跑到五金店 |
[01:24] | to pick up girls? | 淘美女? |
[01:25] | There are four kinds of women | 世界上有4种女人 |
[01:27] | who go to the hardware store by themselves. | 会独自去五金店 |
[01:29] | Of course there are. | 那是当然 |
[01:30] | Single,recently single,recently divorced, | 单身的 刚失恋的 刚离婚的 |
[01:34] | lesbian who will let me watch. | 和愿意让我看的同性恋者 |
[01:36] | You could not be more evil. | 你是邪恶的化身 |
[01:37] | Sorry.Five. | 抱歉 是5种 |
[01:39] | Recently widowed. | 还有刚守寡的 |
[01:41] | So,I’m talking to this girl… | 我和一个女孩聊得正欢 |
[01:43] | Look,I’m sure he’s in a better place. | 我相信他找到了更好的归宿 |
[01:46] | Now let’s find you a sturdier ladder. | 现在该帮你找一架更稳固的梯子 |
[01:51] | I was only gone for a second when… | 我不过走开一小会儿就… |
[01:53] | See?Skid-proof. | 看 防滑梯 |
[01:59] | The same thing happened at the pet store yesterday. | 昨天同样的戏码在宠物店上演 |
[02:01] | Pet store? | 宠物店? |
[02:02] | Single girl,mid-twenties, | “二十多岁的单身女郎” |
[02:03] | looking for a canine replacement | “希望找小狗当替代品” |
[02:05] | for the boyfriend who just dumped her. | “填补被男友抛弃的空缺” |
[02:07] | Instead,finds Barney. | “结果 却发现了Barney” |
[02:08] | God bless you,Ted. | 上帝保佑你 Ted |
[02:09] | You’re reading my blog. | 你看了我的博客 |
[02:12] | I’m really bored at work. | 上班无聊至极 |
[02:14] | I’d call your ex a dog, | 我想骂你的前男友是条狗 |
[02:16] | but that would be an insult to little Ladybug here. | 但这对”小瓢虫”狗狗是种侮辱 |
[02:19] | Oh,I want to take her home right now. | 我等不及要带她回家了 |
[02:21] | Not without a chew toy from Uncle Barney first. | 等Barney叔叔给她买个咀嚼玩具先 |
[02:26] | And when I got back… | 我回来的时候 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry,I’m already spoiling her | 不好意思 我禁不住宠坏她 |
[02:30] | But diamond in the rough | 看到”未经雕琢的钻石” (与宠物护理机构Diamond in the Ruff谐音) |
[02:32] | Could your heart just melt? | 你的心都软了吧? |
[02:34] | Jerk! | 混蛋! |
[02:37] | Weird,right? | 怪异 对吧? |
[02:39] | Yeah.The same thing happened last week at the museum. | 上星期同样的戏码在博物馆上演 |
[02:42] | Ooh,ooh,ooh!Lily. | Lily 你先来 |
[02:44] | You pretend to be a struggling young artist | 你装成痛苦挣扎的年轻艺术家 |
[02:46] | who needs a new muse. | 在寻找新灵感 |
[02:47] | No. | 不对 |
[02:48] | – Marshall -Marshall. -You’re a millionaire art thief | – 你是个百万名画大盗 |
[02:49] | casing the joint for a thrill | 正在踩点 |
[02:50] | money can no longer give you! | 寻求金钱满足不了的刺激感! |
[02:52] | Oh.No. | 不对 |
[02:53] | Robin Robin. | |
[02:54] | You’re going blind, | 你即将失明 |
[02:55] | and you’re trying to soak up all the beauty | 试图在黑暗降临之前 |
[02:57] | in the world before the darkness descends. | 牢记世上所有的美丽 |
[02:58] | Bingo! | 答对! |
[03:00] | So,I was talking to this girl. | 我和这女孩聊得正欢 |
[03:02] | At this point,about 83%. | 目前 大概是83%的失明度 |
[03:05] | Soon,these audio guides will be all that I have left. | 很快 助听器就是我仅有的途径了 |
[03:08] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:13] | My God,you are beautiful. | 天啊 你好美 |
[03:17] | How about I get you a headset | 不如我给你找一副耳机 |
[03:19] | so you can see with your ears like I do? | 让你也试试用耳朵”看”世界? |
[03:28] | I couldn’t have been gone more than 20 seconds, | 我顶多离开20秒 |
[03:29] | but when I came back… | 回来时… |
[03:31] | Hmm.You know,I also love the smell of great art. | 我还热爱伟大艺术的气息 |
[03:37] | Why does this keep happening? | 这一而再 再而三是怎么回事? |
[03:39] | Maybe you’re not as good a liar as you think you are. | 也许你的说谎技巧没有你想象得高 |
[03:42] | Oh,really? | 是吗? |
[03:43] | Then why am I not in prison for perjury? | 那我怎么没有因为作伪证而坐牢? |
[03:46] | But I don’t want to talk about work. | 不谈工作 |
[03:48] | Something weird is going on here. | 这事儿有点不对劲儿 |
[03:51] | But the next night got even weirder. | 第二天晚上就更奇怪了 |
[03:55] | Alan Alda Alan Alda. | |
[03:56] | It was Alan Alda. | 是Alan Alda |
[03:58] | You never gonna believe what just happened | 你绝不会相信刚刚发生的事 |
[04:00] | 两分钟前 | |
[04:01] | Who was that,um,guy from Mash? | 那人是谁 演过《陆军野战医院》的? |
[04:04] | The main guy.What…? | 那个主角 叫什么来着? |
[04:05] | Hawkeye from Mash. | 豪凯的扮演者 |
[04:07] | How can I be blanking on this? | 我怎么能想不起来? |
[04:08] | Alan Alda? Alan Alda? | |
[04:10] | No. | 不是 |
[04:15] | Hey,a word of advice? | 给你几句忠告 |
[04:17] | That guy you were talking to,Barney Stinson– | 刚才跟你聊天的人 Barney Stinson |
[04:19] | I know he seems charming, | 看似帅气迷人 |
[04:21] | but he’s just saying whatever it takes | 但他故献殷勤 |
[04:22] | to get in your pants. | 不过是想引诱你上床 |
[04:24] | Sleeping with Barney was the biggest mistake of my life. | 跟Barney上床是我这辈子犯过最严重的错误 |
[04:29] | Oh,my God.Where is she? | 我的天 她在哪儿? |
[04:33] | She must have left.She… | 肯定离开了 她… |
[04:35] | Well,she-she said I hooked up with her? | 她说我勾引她? |
[04:38] | What was her name?What did she look like? | 她名字叫啥? 长什么样子? |
[04:39] | She didn’t say her name,but she had blonde hair,boobs. | 她没说名字 金发 胸部丰满 |
[04:43] | Kind of trashy. | 有点没脑子 |
[04:44] | Dead in the eyes with an aura of self-loathing and despair? | 目光呆滞 有点自怨自艾? |
[04:47] | -Yes! -That’s all of them. | – 对! – 她们都是如此 |
[04:49] | Okay.Stay calm. | 好 保持冷静 |
[04:51] | Let’s think this through. | 仔细想想 |
[04:52] | One of the girls | 其中一个女孩 |
[04:53] | who I lied to,seduced and abandoned | 我始乱终弃的对象 |
[04:55] | is trying to ruin my life. | 企图毁灭我的生活 |
[04:57] | Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out which one it is. | 推断是谁应该不难 |
[05:09] | Oh,dear God! | 我的神哪! |
[05:26] | This is a nightmare! | 这简直是恶梦! |
[05:27] | Some woman that I slept with and screwed over | 一个被我始乱终弃的女人 |
[05:29] | is trying to ruin my life. | 企图毁灭我的生活 |
[05:31] | God,why is this happening to me? | 上帝 为什么是我? |
[05:33] | It’s karma. | 这是因果报应(karma) |
[05:34] | Nah,it’s not Karma. | 不 不是Karma (女朋友多到有人取这名) |
[05:35] | She’s stripping in Vegas. | 她在维加斯跳脱衣舞 |
[05:37] | Plus,we’re good. | 而且 我们说好的 |
[05:40] | Look,if you want to figure out who it is, | 如果你想知道是谁 |
[05:41] | why don’t you just start by checking your list? | 干嘛不从查名单入手? |
[05:43] | My list? | 名单? |
[05:45] | Dude,do not pretend you’re not the kind of guy | 兄弟 别假装你没有一张 |
[05:47] | who keeps a list of all the girls he’s slept with. | 交往过的女孩名单 |
[05:50] | I have one. | 我有一张 |
[05:51] | It’s called my marriage license. | 那是我的结婚证 (最浪漫的回答) |
[05:54] | Come on,let’s see the list. | 给我们看看名单 |
[05:56] | Ted,don’t be crass. | Ted 别傻了 |
[05:58] | I would never demean the women | 我才不会列俗气的名单 |
[06:01] | that I’ve slept with by putting their names on some tawdry list. | 贬低和我共枕过的女人 |
[06:04] | This is a scrapbook of all of the women I’ve slept with. | 这本剪贴簿收集了所有和我交往过的女人 |
[06:07] | I made it at the Scrapbook Barn on 7th. | 在7号的剪贴簿坊做的 |
[06:09] | Ask for Heloise.Tell her I sent you. | 找Heloise 说是我介绍你去的 |
[06:12] | What do you think,Lil? | 你觉得如何 Lil? |
[06:14] | You recognize the saboteur? | 认出那个罪魁祸首没? |
[06:16] | I don’t know,Barney. | 不知道 Barney |
[06:17] | I only saw her face. | 我只看到她的脸 |
[06:19] | How many of these girls know they’re being photographed? | 她们中有几个知道自己被拍照? |
[06:22] | All of them,but only about half buy a copy on the way out. | 所有 但走时买了复制本的只有一半 |
[06:26] | Oh,Barney,you’re never gonna figure out | Barney 你永远也查不出 |
[06:28] | which one of these is the mystery woman. | 谁是那个神秘女郎 |
[06:30] | All of these women have a right to hate you. | 她们都有权利恨你 |
[06:32] | Oh,Lily,come on,lighten up. | Lily 拜托 放轻松 |
[06:33] | I mean,any girl who’s gonna be with a guy like Barney | 任何和Barney交往的女孩 |
[06:36] | and do this or that, | 愿意做这个和那个 |
[06:38] | or this and that, | 或这个和那个 |
[06:40] | or do this with those in that… | 或和那个的那些做这个… |
[06:41] | I mean,she should have known what she was getting into. | 她该清楚自己的状况 |
[06:44] | Absolutely. | 正是如此 |
[06:46] | And what I do with these women | 而且我对这些女人的所作所为 |
[06:48] | should be between me and them. | 是我和她们之间的事 |
[06:51] | And you guys. | 还有你们 |
[06:53] | And Heloise. | 还有Heloise |
[06:54] | She helped me do the decoupage. | 她帮我做剪纸装饰 |
[06:56] | I don’t know,Barney. | 我不知道 Barney |
[06:58] | I don’t recognize any of these women. | 我一个也认不出来 |
[07:00] | I mean,some minor celebrities,one government official, | 一些小明星 一个政府官员 |
[07:03] | and what appears to be a national fast food chain mascot. | 还有一个似乎是全国连锁快餐店吉祥物 |
[07:08] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能的任务 |
[07:10] | There’s too many girls. | 太多女孩子了 |
[07:11] | How the hell am I gonna narrow this down? | 我要怎么缩小范围呢? |
[07:13] | The top 64 women I’ve slept with, | 我的猎艳名单前64名 |
[07:16] | split into four regions. | 分为4个赛区 |
[07:17] | This tournament | 这场锦标赛 |
[07:18] | will systematically narrow down | 将系统化地缩小范围 |
[07:19] | which girl has the most cause to hate my guts. | 找到最有理由憎恨我的女孩 |
[07:22] | Last girl standing has to be the saboteur. | 战到最后的必定是罪魁祸首 |
[07:24] | Absolutely not,Barney. | 绝对不行 Barney |
[07:25] | We are not going to make a game out of the women | 我们不能把这些被你骗上床的女孩 |
[07:27] | you’ve tricked into sleeping with you. | 当比赛玩 |
[07:32] | No way! | 不可能! |
[07:35] | The girl who thought he had 12 hours to live | 那个以为他只剩下12小时生命的女孩 |
[07:37] | has way more cause to ruin his life | 比假求婚那个 |
[07:39] | than the girl he fake proposed to. | 更有动机毁灭他的生活 |
[07:40] | It’s fake proposal girl. | 就是”假求婚”女郎 |
[07:42] | I mean,she hired a wedding planner! | 她连婚礼策划人都请了! |
[07:45] | It’s 12 hours to live!That girl flew them both to Paris! | 是”只能再活12小时”女郎! 那女孩买了机票和他飞到巴黎! |
[07:47] | Oh,she only bought him a one-way ticket! | 她不过买了单程票! |
[07:50] | Okay,okay,everybody!Hands. | 好 大家伙! 举手表决 |
[07:52] | 12 hours to live! | “只能再活12小时”! |
[07:54] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[07:56] | Okay,toss up. | 好的 投票 |
[07:58] | “Thought I was Jorge Posada,” | “以为我是乔治・波沙达” (纽约洋基队职棒选手) |
[07:59] | or “You have my dead wife’s kidney?” | 或”你是我已逝妻子捐肾的受惠者”? |
[08:01] | -Kidney! -Jorge Posada! | – 肾! – 乔治・波沙达! |
[08:03] | She bought Yankees season tickets to watch him play! | 她买了洋基队季票就为看他比赛! |
[08:06] | -That’s true… -It’s “Dead wife’s kidney.” | – 的确如此… – 那是 “已逝妻子的肾” |
[08:08] | How are we even discussing this? | 我们怎么能拿来谈笑? |
[08:11] | -Fake baby! -Lost at sea! | – 是”假婴儿”! – “海中迷失”! |
[08:12] | -Fake baby! -Lost at sea! | – “假婴儿”! – “海中迷失”! |
[08:15] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[08:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:17] | It’s fake baby. | 是”假婴儿” |
[08:20] | Down to the sweet 16. | 剩下”甜蜜16″ (锦标赛第二轮剩16支球队) |
[08:22] | And coming out of the Upper West Side,we have the number | 来自西部赛区的 |
[08:24] | three seed,”Girl who thought I owned Google,” | 有3号种子 “以为我拥有谷歌公司” |
[08:26] | up against the number seven seed, | 对决7号种子 |
[08:29] | “Girl who thought I was a scuba instructor.” | “以为我是潜水教练” |
[08:31] | You got to go scuba instructor. | 肯定选”潜水教练” |
[08:33] | You’re kidding me! | 开玩笑! |
[08:33] | She got the bends! | 她得了潜水减压症呢! |
[08:35] | Yeah,she did. | 嗯 的确 |
[08:40] | Evil twin! | “邪恶双胞胎”! |
[08:41] | Prince of Norway! | “挪威王子”! |
[08:42] | How could it not be Prince of Norway?! | 怎么可能不选”挪威王子”?! |
[08:44] | Barney,you’re the tiebreaker. | Barney 你负责加时赛 |
[08:46] | I’m going with Evil Twin. | 我选”邪恶双胞胎” |
[08:48] | You’re kidding me! | 你开什么玩笑! |
[08:49] | Sorry,but I did sleep with that girl twice. | 抱歉 但我的确和她上了两次床 |
[08:52] | As Barney and Larney. | 作为Barney和Larney |
[09:00] | Okay,we’re down to the Final Four. | 好 剩下”终极四强” |
[09:03] | What do you think,people? | 如何 伙计们? |
[09:04] | Come on,dig deep. | 加油 刨根究底 |
[09:05] | Oh!I can’t decide. | 我拿不定主意 |
[09:07] | It could be any one of them. | 任何一个都有可能 |
[09:09] | Is that the blackboard from my classroom? | 那是我教室里的黑板吗? |
[09:12] | Come on!Marshall? | 拜托! Marshall? |
[09:14] | I’m tired and sad. | 我又累又伤心 |
[09:17] | Mosby? Mosby? | |
[09:18] | I want to call my mom, | 我想给妈妈打个电话 |
[09:21] | just tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Then this is as far as we get. | 这就是我们目前为止的战果 |
[09:28] | The Final Four. | “终极四强” |
[09:30] | It’s got to be Meg,Anna, | 肯定Meg Anna |
[09:33] | Kate or Holly. | Kate和Holly其中之一 |
[09:35] | We are gonna track these girls down, | 我们要追踪她们 |
[09:37] | and you’re going to tell me which one approached you at the bar. | 你来告诉我是谁在酒吧里接近你的 |
[09:40] | You guys stole my blackboard! | 你们偷了我的黑板! |
[09:49] | Okay,there’s her building. | 好 那是她的房子 |
[09:51] | When she comes out,I’m gonna hide, | 她一出来 我就藏起来 |
[09:53] | and once you figure out if she’s the girl from the bar, | 如果你发现她是酒吧里那个女孩 |
[09:54] | -we run like hell. -No. | – 我们撒腿就跑 – 不要 |
[09:57] | What do you mean,no? | 不要是什么意思? |
[09:58] | That woman,like every woman in your Final Four, | 那女孩 正如”终极四强”里的所有选手 |
[10:00] | deserves an apology, | 应该得到你的道歉 |
[10:01] | and I’m not telling you if she’s the one | 你不说对不起 |
[10:03] | until hear you say,”I’m sorry.” | 我就不告诉你是不是那女孩 |
[10:05] | Are you nuts?That would involve me speaking to a woman | 你疯了吗? 那我岂不是要 |
[10:08] | I’ve already had sex with,which,frankly, | 跟上过床的女人说话 |
[10:10] | is a little t like changing the oil in a rental car. | 这无异于给租来的车加油 |
[10:14] | Barney,you’re doing this. | Barney 你得听我的 |
[10:16] | Lily,this girl hates me. | Lily 这女孩恨我 |
[10:17] | I hooked up with her in an apartment | 我在一间公寓里和她上床 |
[10:19] | I was pretending was my own, | 骗她说房子是我的 |
[10:20] | told her I loved her,and then ditched her there. | 向她示爱 然后把她扔在那儿 |
[10:23] | She got arrested for trespassing, | 害她因为非法入侵而被捕 |
[10:24] | bit a cop,and spent eight days in jail. | 咬了警察 在牢里蹲了8天 |
[10:27] | Oh,crap,there she is! | 糟糕 她出来了! |
[10:29] | If she sees me,she’s gonna kill me! | 她看到我会杀了我的! |
[10:31] | Okay,here’s what we’re gonna do.Hey,Meg! | 好 我们就这么做 嗨 Meg! |
[10:33] | Over here! | 这边! |
[10:34] | Look who it is! | 看这是谁! |
[10:35] | Yo old friend Barney! | 你的老朋友Barney! |
[10:41] | Barney? Barney? | |
[10:42] | If she kills me,I want you to go into my apartment, | 如果她杀了我 你到我房子里 |
[10:44] | grab the metal briefcase under my bed | 翻出床底下的金属纤维公文包 |
[10:46] | and throw it in the East River. | 丢到东河里去 |
[10:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[10:49] | Look,Meg,we need to talk. | Meg 我们得谈谈 |
[10:52] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:55] | I know it was,baby. | 我知道 宝贝儿 |
[10:57] | I just came on too strong. | 我的感情太强烈了 |
[10:59] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[11:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:03] | Oh,my God! | 我的神哪! |
[11:05] | I love you,too! | 我也爱你! |
[11:07] | No! | 不对! |
[11:08] | What’s the matter with you? | 你脑子是不是有毛病? |
[11:10] | Get off of him! | 放开他! |
[11:13] | Look,she’s not the one, | 不是她 |
[11:14] | but you still owe her an apol… | 但你还是欠她一句道… |
[11:24] | -So you remember who this one is,right? -Yes. | – 你记得这个女孩? – 嗯 |
[11:26] | You told her you were Ted and that you were an architect. | 你借用Ted的名字 装成建筑师 |
[11:28] | Right,and if you recall, | 对 你记不记得 |
[11:29] | her computer had a web cam and a T-1 line,so I… | 她的电脑有网络摄像机和T1接入线 所以我就… |
[11:32] | Yeah,I know,Barney,you showed me. | 我知道 Barney 你给我看了(视频) |
[11:34] | And that still doesn’t count as a Christmas present. | 那还是不算圣诞礼物 |
[11:37] | So go over there and apologize. | 给我过去道歉 |
[11:40] | Ah,there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[11:42] | Ooh and she’s holding hot coffee. | 她拿着热咖啡 |
[11:44] | Maybe she’ll throw it in your face. | 也许会往你脸上泼 |
[11:45] | You’re really enjoying this,aren’t you? | 你乐在其中 是吧? |
[11:47] | I’m making a scrapbook. | 我要做剪贴簿 |
[11:52] | Anna,hi. | Anna 嗨 |
[11:54] | Look who it is,Mr.Big Shot Architect. | 看谁大驾光临啊 “建筑大亨”先生 |
[11:57] | If you’re here to ask me to take down the Web site,forget it. | 你要是想叫我关闭网站 就甭说了 |
[12:00] | What Web site? | 什么网站? |
[12:01] | Ted-Mosby-Is-A-Jerk-dot-com. | www.Ted-Mosby是混蛋.com |
[12:05] | You’re right,I do deserve that. | 你说得对 我活该 |
[12:08] | That’s all I came here to say. | 这就是我来的目的 |
[12:11] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[12:12] | I don’t care who knows about it. | 我不在乎谁知道 |
[12:15] | Excuse me.Excuse me. | 大家注意了 |
[12:16] | I,Ted Mosby, | 本人 Ted Mosby |
[12:20] | am a jerk to women. | 是女人眼中的混蛋 |
[12:22] | Tell your sisters.Tell your daughters | 告诉你的姐妹 你的女儿 |
[12:24] | to stay away! | 离我远点! |
[12:27] | Ted-Mosby-Is-A-Jerk-dot-com. | www.Ted-Mosby是混蛋.com |
[12:32] | And that little Web site went on to get 400,000 hits. | 这网站的点击率随后突破40万 |
[12:36] | Thanks,Barney. | 谢谢 Barney |
[12:42] | Okay,which one is this again?She’s… | – 好 这个又是谁? – 她是… |
[12:45] | Larney! Larney! | |
[12:46] | Die! | 去死! |
[12:48] | Is it her? | 是她吗? |
[12:49] | -Die!-Smile. | – 去死! – 笑一个 |
[12:53] | You look good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[12:54] | Have you lost weight? | 是不是减肥了? |
[13:01] | We’re down to the number one seed. | 剩下1号种子 |
[13:03] | I knew it was Holly. | 我就知道是Holly |
[13:05] | It had to be Holly. | 绝对是Holly |
[13:06] | Man,I was hoping it wasn’t Holly. | 我祈祷不是Holly |
[13:16] | Barney,did you hear that? | Barney 听到没? |
[13:17] | Somebody’s stealing my truck. | 有人偷我的卡车 |
[13:20] | Barney? Barney? | |
[13:24] | Barney! Barney! | |
[13:32] | That is the worst thing you’ve ever done. | 那是你犯下的最严重的罪孽 |
[13:34] | That’s the worst thing anyone has ever done. | 那是世上最严重的罪孽 |
[13:36] | But in my defense, | 但是为我自己说一句 |
[13:39] | she was kind of annoying. | 她的确很烦人 |
[13:43] | She’s gonna kill you. | 她会杀了你 |
[13:46] | – Barney – Holly -Barney. -Holly. | |
[13:49] | Mark,come over here. | Mark 出来一下 |
[13:52] | Barney,this is my fiance. Mark. | Barney 这是我未婚夫Mark |
[13:56] | Barney? Barney? | |
[13:58] | You’re the Barney who ditched her in the woods? | 把她扔在树林里那个Barney? |
[14:04] | So you’re not mad at Barney? | 你不生Barney的气? |
[14:06] | Don’t you want an apology? | 你不要他道歉? |
[14:08] | An admission of guilt? | 坦白认错? |
[14:11] | Your truck back? | 至少把卡车要回来? |
[14:12] | No,whatever happened was in the past. | 不 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[14:14] | Mark is my present and my future. | Mark是我的现在和将来 |
[14:17] | And if you ditching Holly in the woods | 如果你在树林里抛弃Holly |
[14:19] | made her stop running around with guys like you, | 让她看清你们的真面目 |
[14:22] | then cheers. | 那么 干杯吧 |
[14:25] | Well then, | 好吧 |
[14:25] | to the last Fourth of July weekend | 敬最后一个被蚊子咬的 |
[14:27] | I’ll spend getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. | 7月4日纪念周末 |
[14:31] | Fourth of July? | 7月4日? |
[14:33] | We started dating in June. | 我们6月就开始交往了 |
[14:39] | We ruined their lives. | 我们毁了他们的生活 |
[14:41] | And the worst part of it | 最糟糕的是 |
[14:42] | is that you didn’t apologize to any of those women. | 你压根儿没道歉 |
[14:45] | No,the worst part is that | 不对 最糟糕的是 |
[14:46] | we still have no idea who my stalker is. | 我们还不知道追踪者是谁 |
[14:48] | Well,that’s because you’re going about this all wrong. | 那是你方法不对头 |
[14:51] | I mean,why chase someone who’s following you? | 为啥要追赶一个跟踪你的人? |
[14:53] | All you need to do | 你只需要 |
[14:54] | is go down to the bar,hit on someone, | 去酒吧里 找人搭讪 |
[14:56] | and wait until she turns up. | 静待她的出现 |
[14:58] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[15:00] | I’ll pretend to be the girl that you’re hitting on. | 我假扮被你搭讪的女孩 |
[15:03] | I don’t know.That’s a lot riding on a girl | 说不好 一个说谎时咯咯笑的女人 |
[15:05] | who giggles when she lies. | 不大牢靠 |
[15:07] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[15:08] | Have you ever fallen asleep while eating ribs? | 你有没有试过在吃排骨的时候睡着? |
[15:10] | No. | 没有 |
[15:14] | Look,I can do this,okay? | 听着 我能行的 好吗? |
[15:16] | I mean,how else are you going to find out who this girl is. | 不然你怎么查出那个神秘女郎 |
[15:19] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[15:21] | Okay,here’s how it’s gonna work. | 嗯 计划是这样的 |
[15:23] | Now,Lily, | 现在 Lily |
[15:25] | she knows what you look like, | 她知道你长什么样子 |
[15:26] | so just hang out at the jukebox, | 你就在点唱机旁边晃荡 |
[15:27] | and don’t draw any attention to yourself. | 尽量低调 |
[15:34] | And the guys will be in the booth, | 你们坐小隔间里 |
[15:36] | just pretending to have a normal conversation. | 假装在聊天 |
[15:40] | Talking,we should be talking.Words. | 聊天 我们得聊天 说话 |
[15:42] | Here are words. | 说几句话 |
[15:43] | Why is this so hard? | 咋这么难? |
[15:46] | Laughter! | 笑! |
[15:48] | And then I’ll come in, | 紧接着我进来了 |
[15:50] | looking hot as all hell. | 性感得要命 |
[15:56] | Wow,you are gorgeous. | 你真漂亮 |
[15:58] | Oh,God,I know that’s awful. | 神哪 我知道很烂 |
[16:00] | -I just,uh…. -Shh,go away. | – 只是…. – 嘘 走开 |
[16:02] | But come back later. | 一会儿回来 |
[16:06] | And then Barney will make his move. | 然后Barney就发动攻势 |
[16:09] | Hey,there,how are you doing? | 嗨 美女 你好吗? |
[16:12] | Fine,Barney. | 我很好 Barney |
[16:13] | I mean,um, | 我是说 |
[16:14] | fine,stranger. | 我很好 陌生人 |
[16:17] | Wow,you really are awful at this,aren’t you? | 你演技实在很烂 |
[16:21] | Get your hand | 把你的手 |
[16:22] | off my thigh,Barney. | 从我大腿上挪开 Barney |
[16:23] | It’s supposed to look like | 做戏要做全套 |
[16:24] | we’re about to hook up,Robin. | 我在勾引你 Robin |
[16:25] | You know I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[16:28] | What do you say to these girls | 你说了什么 |
[16:29] | to get them to come home with you? | 把她们骗回家? |
[16:32] | Usually I just | 通常情况下 |
[16:32] | lean in and whisper this one thing in their ear. | 我只要倾斜身子在她们耳边轻声细语 |
[16:44] | You’re a little turned on right now,aren’t you? | 你有点兴奋了吧? |
[16:46] | No. | 没有 |
[16:51] | Oh.Look,somebody’s watching us. | 瞧 有人盯着我们看 |
[16:52] | Make your move to the bathroom. | 转移到厕所去 |
[16:53] | Uh,I’m going to go to the bathroom now, | 我现在去上厕所 |
[16:55] | but,uh,when I come back we’ll go to my place and have sex. | 等我回来 一起去我家嘿咻 |
[17:04] | Dude,dude,dude,look. | 兄弟 兄弟 看看 |
[17:05] | Blonde girl heading over to Robin right now.We are go. | 有个金发美女靠近Robin 我们行动 |
[17:08] | I don’t know what to do with my hands. | 我的手不知道该怎么摆 |
[17:10] | What do I normally do with my hands? | 正常情况下我的手怎么摆? |
[17:16] | Barney Barney. | |
[17:17] | I brought a copy of the bracket. | 我复制了”对战图” |
[17:19] | Which one is she? | 是哪一个? |
[17:23] | I don’t recognize her. | 我认不出来 |
[17:24] | She’s not on the Top 64. | 她不在前64强里 |
[17:26] | Not even on bracket. | 居然不在”对战图”上 |
[17:28] | Cinderella story comes out of nowhere to win the whole thing. | 不知从哪里冒出来的灰姑娘 (即俗称的黑马) |
[17:31] | That’ll warm your heart. | 这真是温暖人心 |
[17:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[17:35] | I don’t even recognize her. | 我居然认不出她是谁 |
[17:41] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[17:43] | I’ve spent the last two days trying to remember | 我花了两天时间 |
[17:45] | every girl that I’ve slept with and all the horrible things | 回忆每个交往过的女孩 |
[17:48] | that I have done to them. | 和我的所作所为 |
[17:49] | And I have done some horrible things. | 我有些行径令人发指 |
[17:52] | I mean,at one point,I’m pretty sure I sold a woman. | 有一次 我把一个女的给卖了 |
[17:56] | I didn’t speak the language, | 我没有谈买卖 |
[17:57] | but I shook a guy’s hand, | 只是握了一个家伙的手 |
[17:59] | he gave me the keys to a Mercedes,and I left her there. | 他给我一串默西迪丝车的钥匙 我就把她扔在那儿了 |
[18:03] | I’m the guy who keeps a scrapbook | 我制作一本剪贴簿 |
[18:06] | of all of the women I have slept with, | 收集和我交往过的女孩 |
[18:08] | but I never thought I was the guy | 但我绝对没想到 |
[18:09] | who would sleep with a girl and not even remember her. | 我会想不起和我上过床的女孩 |
[18:12] | So from the bottom of my heart, | 所以我真心诚意地 |
[18:13] | for whatever I did to you, | 为我的所作所为 |
[18:15] | I apologize. | 向你道歉 |
[18:17] | Barney! Oh,Barney! | |
[18:19] | Oh,I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[18:22] | That’s not her. | 不是她 |
[18:23] | -I’m so sorry.-What?What? | – 很抱歉 – 什么? 什么? |
[18:26] | Barney,I’m sorry,that’s my friend Sally from work. | Barney 不好意思 那是我的同事Sally |
[18:28] | We just ran into each other. | 我们恰好碰见的 |
[18:30] | So I apologized for nothing? | 那我白道歉了? |
[18:33] | Yes,but it was a great apology. | 是 但那是很好的道歉 |
[18:35] | And a perfect way to end my scrapbook. | 也是剪贴簿的完美结局 |
[18:37] | I’m going to call this photo “Barney’s Redemption.” | 我给这张照片起名叫”Barney的救赎” |
[18:42] | Could you stop giving me the finger? | 你能不能别对我竖中指? |
[18:45] | * That one shining moment | * 闪亮时刻 * |
[18:48] | * You reached for the sky | * 你展翅翱翔 * |
[18:50] | * One shining moment you knew | * 你知道的闪亮时刻 * |
[18:55] | * One shining moment | * 闪亮时刻 * |
[18:57] | * You were willing to try | * 你勇于尝试 * |
[19:00] | * One shining moment | * 闪亮时刻 * |
[19:03] | Eventually, Barney did figure out | 最后 Barney终于找到 |
[19:05] | who the mysterious girl was. But we on that later | 那位神秘女郎 这个我们稍后再说 |
[19:19] | 2008年3月21日 Barney的博客 有时我们在寻觅中得到意外的发现 | |
[19:22] | 尽管没有找到神秘女郎… | |
[19:35] | 我却发现了一个关于自己的重要事实 | |
[19:42] | Barney, come back to bed | Barney 睡觉吧 |
[19:44] | You have a shuttle launch tomorrow. | 你明天还要发射航天飞机 |
[19:47] | And that asteroid that’s headed for Manhattan, | 那颗飞往曼哈顿的小行星 |
[19:50] | It’s not gonna destroy itself. | 可不会自我毁灭哦 |
[19:55] | 我的魅力无法挡 |