时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Now kids, When aunt Robin was the teenager. | 孩子们 当罗宾阿姨还是青少年的时候 |
[00:02] | She was, well, the Canadian pop star. | 她曾经是加拿大流行歌手 |
[00:06] | But by 2008, she was the entirely different person. | 但是到了2008年 她完全变成了另一个人 |
[00:14] | Coming up next,is your baby trying to kill you | 下一则消息 你的孩子是否企图要谋杀你 |
[00:18] | Which maybe events that week, all the more surprising. | 比起那周发生的奇事 这可能是最让人吃惊的了 |
[00:21] | So, I got up this morning, its freezing. | 今早我一起床 就觉得好冷啊 |
[00:24] | So I walked over there. | 我走到那边 |
[00:25] | And I don’t know why I am still talking. | 我不知道为什么我还在说这事 |
[00:27] | Because clearly we are all asking the same question. | 因为很明显我们同时在好奇一件事 |
[00:29] | What in god’s creation is going on with Robin’s breasts. | 上帝到底给罗宾的胸部创造出什么奇迹 |
[00:32] | I know, right, isn’t that amazing. | 我也这么想 很神奇吧 |
[00:34] | I spent half an hour making these happen | 我用了半个小时搞成这样 |
[00:37] | Its tape in there, cotton balls, | 里面有胶带 棉花球 |
[00:39] | half of a Nerf football, but it works, right? | 半个尼尔夫橄榄球 很有效果 不是吗 |
[00:40] | Totally. What’s the occasion? | 太有效果了 要出席什么重要场合啊 |
[00:42] | An old friend from Canada is in town | 一个加拿大的老朋友过来了 |
[00:44] | and I’m meeting him for a drink. | 我们约好出来喝点东西 |
[00:46] | Ooh! Somebody you went to Degrassi with? | 跟你一起去德格拉西的朋友(加拿大的青少年节目) |
[00:48] | No. Actually, he was my first boyfriend. | 不是 事实上 他是我的初恋男友 |
[00:52] | Simon. I thought he was the coolest guy ever. | 西蒙 我认为他是最有型的男生 |
[00:56] | He smelled like Drakkar. | 他闻起来有达卡的香味(男性香水) |
[00:58] | He could ollie on a skateboard. | 他可以做豚跳动作(滑板动作) |
[01:00] | He had the most amazing collection of Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts. | 他拥有硬石餐厅最值得收藏的T恤(著名音乐餐厅) |
[01:04] | We spent the whole summer madly in love. | 我们疯狂相爱了一整个夏天 |
[01:08] | Tell me more. Tell me more. | 再多说点 再多说点 |
[01:10] | Like, did he have a car? | 例如 他有车吗 |
[01:14] | So he’s the guy who… | 所以是他… |
[01:15] | How shall I say this like a gentleman? | 我怎么说能显的绅士一点 |
[01:18] | Robin, did he take your maple leaf? | 罗宾 是他拿掉你最后的遮掩物吗(夏娃遮掩最后部位的枫叶) |
[01:20] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[01:23] | Sounds to me like he gave you your first “O, Canada!” face. | 我听着像他是你看见的第一次升旗(暗指他弟弟升起) |
[01:27] | This went on for a really long time. | 这样一直持续了好久 |
[01:30] | Some of them jokes were elegant and well-crafted… | 其中一些玩笑绝对一流 |
[01:32] | Wait, wait. Did he break up with you | 等等 他跟你分手了 |
[01:34] | and tell you he’s just not that Inuit? | 然后告诉你 他不是因纽特人? |
[01:39] | …others were crude, and ill-formed… | 当然 也会有一些很烂的笑话… |
[01:40] | Um, something about fur trapping. | 是因为穿带皮草的衣服吗(暗指杀小动物) |
[01:44] | …and others were obvious, but needed to be said… | 还有一些陈腔滥调 |
[01:46] | Did you ride his Zamboni? | 他的”磨冰机” 你骑过了吗 |
[01:49] | Oh! Come on! Oh! | 别这样 |
[01:51] | Wait, wait, wait. Did he…? | 等等等 他…? |
[01:53] | I think I’m out. | 我再想不出来笑话了 |
[01:56] | Yeah, I’m also “oot.” | 我也想不出来了(故意用加拿大口音说的) |
[02:01] | Okay, now I’m really out. | 好吧 现在是真没有了 |
[02:02] | Well, I’m sorry, guys. It was all very tame. | 不好意思啊 伙计们 你们的玩笑还真无聊 |
[02:04] | We only dated for a week and a half. | 我们只交往了1周半 |
[02:06] | Wha…? I thought you said you were together all summer. | 什么 你说你们整个夏天都在一起 |
[02:09] | Yeah. Summer in Canada is pretty much the last week of July. | 是啊 加拿大的夏天大概就是7月份的最后一周而已 |
[02:12] | Anyway, one night, | 总之 有一晚 |
[02:13] | his band just finish playing this gig… | 他的乐团刚唱完一场 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God! Simon. | 我的天啊 西蒙 |
[02:22] | That was such a good show. | 刚才的表演简直太棒了 |
[02:25] | You guys totally rocked out. | 你们表演太精彩了 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:30] | I figure we’re about four or five gigs away | 我认为我们再唱4到5场 |
[02:32] | from really exploding. | 就能家喻户晓了 |
[02:34] | We’re gonna be big, babe. | 我们绝对会发展起来的 宝贝 |
[02:36] | I mean, like Crash-Test-Dummies big. | 就像卡百利一样(90年代的乐团) |
[02:40] | So, that everything? | 全部都搬过来了吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | Listen, babe… | 听着 宝贝… |
[02:48] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | I’m getting back together with Louise Marsh. | 我要和路易斯·玛什重新在一起了 |
[02:55] | Louise Marsh?! | 路易斯·玛什? |
[02:57] | That’s a whore’s name if I ever heard one. | 这也叫名字的话 那一定是个妓女的名字 |
[02:59] | why would he want to get back together with Louise Marsh? | 为什么他要和路易斯·玛什重归于好啊 |
[03:03] | Well, the thing is… | 事情是这样的 |
[03:05] | her folks just put in a pool. | 她的父母刚刚买了个游泳池 |
[03:09] | Oh… So… | 所以… |
[03:10] | I totally… I get it. | 我完全…明白 |
[03:13] | Pools are great. | 游泳池好极了 |
[03:15] | Swimming’s awesome. | 游泳太棒了 |
[03:18] | We have a sprinkler. | 我们家只有花园里的花洒 |
[03:19] | Run right through it. | 只能当个水帘跑来跑去玩 |
[03:22] | Well, I should go. | 那我该走了 |
[03:27] | Babe, wait. | 宝贝 等等 |
[03:30] | Yeah, Simon? | 什么事 西蒙 |
[03:31] | You forgot to load the drum set. | 你忘了把鼓装上来 |
[03:35] | No! | 不是吧 |
[03:36] | Tell me you did not load the drum set. | 告诉我你没有装那个鼓 |
[03:39] | I did. | 我装了 |
[03:42] | And now he’s coming here? | 而现在他要过来看你? |
[03:44] | Robin, why do you want to see this guy? | 罗宾 你为什么还要见他 |
[03:45] | Oh! I know why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[03:48] | You’re gonna win, aren’t you? | 你想赢 是吧 |
[03:50] | I have no idea what you talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:52] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[03:53] | Whenever you haven’t seen someone for a long time, | 只要你长时间不见某人 |
[03:55] | no matter how much you want to deny it, | 不管你多想否认 |
[03:56] | there’s always a clear winner and a clear loser. | 你总想分出 谁赢了 谁输了 |
[03:58] | Well, since you brought it up, | 既然你提出来了 |
[03:59] | let’s add up the points. | 让我们算算吧 |
[04:01] | You’re starting out with two big ones right there. | 先把那两个大胸部算进去 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Okay. So, Simon still lives with his mom. | 好 西蒙还在和他的妈妈一起住 |
[04:07] | Point Robin. | 罗宾 得分 |
[04:08] | Um, he never became a rock star. | 他没实现摇滚歌手的梦 |
[04:10] | Point Robin. | 罗宾 得分 |
[04:11] | He now works at a water slide park outside of Ottawa. | 他在渥太华郊外的一个室外泳池工作 |
[04:14] | Point Simon. | 西蒙 得分 |
[04:15] | Wait. Do they have a wave pool? | 等等 他们有海浪池吗 |
[04:18] | No. | 没有 |
[04:18] | Ah. Point Robin. That’s five-zip. | 那还是罗宾得分 你已经五连胜了 |
[04:20] | There’s no coming back from that. | 他已经不能挽回局势了 |
[04:22] | Yeah, he’s going down. | 他输定了 |
[04:23] | I mean, unless somehow, he got hotter. | 我的意思是 除非他变更帅了 |
[04:26] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[04:28] | And sure enough, there was a clear winner | 显然胜负早已分出 既然有赢家 |
[04:31] | and a clear loser. | 那就有输家 |
[04:36] | It just wasn’t clear to everybody. | 只不过不是每个人都这么清醒 |
[04:39] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[04:42] | Oh,my god | 我的天哪 |
[05:00] | Okay, what the hell just happened? | 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[05:02] | Oh, come on, it wasn’t so bad, was it? | 别这样嘛 还不算太糟 不是吗 |
[05:06] | Hey, Simon. | 你好 西蒙 |
[05:07] | Wow, look at you. | 哇噢 看看我们的大美女 |
[05:10] | You got old. | 你老了不少嘛 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 有点儿 |
[05:15] | You look great. | 你看上去很不错 |
[05:16] | You got hotter, like that’s possible. | 你变得更帅了 好像你还不够帅似的 |
[05:19] | So… | 那么… |
[05:21] | Look, I know it didn’t go as planned, | 好吧 我知道我没有按计划行事 |
[05:24] | but I can’t help it. | 但是我情不自禁 |
[05:25] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[05:27] | he’s still got it. | 他还是能让我心动 |
[05:29] | Whoa! Four bucks for a brew? | 哇 一杯啤酒四美元 |
[05:31] | What a rip. | 他们直接抢钱好了 |
[05:33] | Good think I’m packing. | 幸亏我有准备 |
[05:38] | So he’s not a snob. | 他才不是个势利鬼呢 |
[05:41] | He’s from a different part of Canada, you know? | 那是因为他来自加拿大的另一个地区 |
[05:43] | The maple leaf flag on the back of the pickup truck? | 那的小货车上还挂着枫叶旗 |
[05:45] | He’s Red Province. | 他是边缘地区的 |
[05:47] | He’s from the Deep North. | 他从最北面来的 |
[05:50] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[05:51] | we gave you so many opportunities. | 我们给你创造了那么多机会 |
[05:53] | So, Simon, | 西蒙 |
[05:54] | Robin’s a bit of a local celebrity here in New York. | 罗宾在纽约可是个名气不小的人物呢 |
[05:57] | She’s the lead anchor at Metro News One. | 她是都市新闻一套的主播 |
[05:59] | Tell him, Robin. | 告诉他 罗宾 |
[06:01] | No. It’s stupid. | 不了 那工作傻里傻气的 |
[06:02] | It’s not cool, like Simon’s shirt. | 还不及西蒙的衬衫帅气呢 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry, Simon. | 不好意思 西蒙 |
[06:07] | Here we are nattering on about our big celebrity. | 我们光顾着唠叨我们的大明星了 |
[06:10] | What do you do for a living? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[06:12] | Oh, I work at the Splish Splash Ottawa Water Slide Park. | 我在渥太华扑通扑通水上游乐城工作 |
[06:14] | Huh! A water slide park. | 哈 水上游乐城 |
[06:16] | That sure is different than what Robin does. | 当然和罗宾的工作不一样了 |
[06:19] | Yeah, it is… because I save lives. | 是啊 因为我保护别人的生命 |
[06:23] | If I’m not sitting in that stool | 如果我不坐在滑道最上方的 |
[06:25] | at the top of the slide, going… | 凳子上 你可以去滑水(你不行) |
[06:26] | Go… | 你可以去滑水(你不行) |
[06:27] | Go… | 你可以去滑水(你不行) |
[06:29] | Go… | 你可以去滑水(你不行) |
[06:31] | people die. | 会出人命的 |
[06:33] | What, you think it’s so easy? | 你觉得这很简单? |
[06:35] | You try it. | 你去试试 |
[06:36] | Um… okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[06:38] | Go. | 你可以去滑水(你不行) |
[06:39] | You didn’t put your hand up; kid just died. | 因为你没把手举起来 有个小孩死了 |
[06:41] | No, I didn’t know… | 不是 我不知道… |
[06:42] | Another kid just went, he died too. | 又一个小孩跑过去了 他也死了 |
[06:44] | Oh, well, sure. I mean, if I was actually… | 当然了 我是说如果我真的是… |
[06:46] | Another kid just went; now you’ve got a pile-up | 又一个小孩过去了 这下你可出大错了 |
[06:47] | and Robin’s got something to report on the news. | 而罗宾有了可以播报的大新闻 |
[06:49] | This just in: My friend, Ted, just killed a bunch of kids today. | 刚刚收到消息: 我的朋友泰德今日害死了一群小孩子 |
[06:53] | Well, that’s cool. | 这倒是挺酷的 |
[06:54] | You got to pay the bills somehow | 你总得生活吧 |
[06:56] | since your whole music thing didn’t really pan out, did it? | 虽然你所谓的音乐并没有什么成果 |
[06:59] | Well, it hasn’t panned out yet, but the band’s still going. | 现在还没有成果 不过乐队还在表演 |
[07:01] | About four or five gigs | 估计再有四五次表演 |
[07:02] | away from really exploding. | 就肯定能红得发紫 |
[07:04] | The Foreskins are still playing? | 包皮乐队还在表演? |
[07:08] | The Foreskins? | 包皮乐队?(four skin发音跟foreskin一样) |
[07:10] | How’d you guys come up with that name? | 你们怎么会想到这个名字的 |
[07:12] | Well, there’s four of us, | 怎么说呢 我们有四个人 |
[07:15] | and we play without shirts. | 演出时不穿衬衫 |
[07:17] | Babe, seriously. | 宝贝 说真的 |
[07:20] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我了解 抱歉 |
[07:24] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道了 对不起 |
[07:26] | But you guys just don’t understand. | 但是你们就是不明白 |
[07:28] | The fact that he kept the band going– that’s impressive. | 他还在维系着乐队让我很感动 |
[07:31] | I mean, I gave up my musical dream. | 我是说 我放弃了我的音乐梦 |
[07:34] | Which brings us to the most important piece | 那才算是我们今晚 |
[07:37] | of information from tonight. | 得到的最重要的一条信息 |
[07:39] | So, Simon, | 那么 西蒙 |
[07:41] | how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么相识的 |
[07:42] | Oh, I was in her video. | 我参演了她的MTV |
[07:43] | Starred in it is more like it. | 应该说是你才是明星 |
[07:45] | Well, once you win Mr. Teen Winnipeg, | 一旦你赢得”温尼伯美少年”称号(罗宾的家乡) |
[07:48] | everybody wants a piece of the moneymaker. | 所有人都想看看这个赚钱机器 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. I’ve seen “Let’s Go to the Mall”about a thousand times, | 不好意思 我看过”大家一起去购物”一千多遍了 |
[07:55] | and you, sir, are not in it. | 而你 先生 没有出现啊 |
[07:56] | No, I was in the other one. | 我是在另一部里面 |
[07:58] | There’s another video?! | 还有另一个视频? |
[08:05] | Robin, seriously, | 罗宾 说真的 |
[08:06] | just make this easier on yourself | 坦白从宽 |
[08:08] | and give us the tape. | 交出那个磁带吧 |
[08:09] | No. | 坚决不 |
[08:11] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[08:12] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[08:15] | From this moment on, | 从这一刻开始 |
[08:18] | I will spend every waking minute searching down this tape. | 只要我醒着 我就将是在寻找这盘磁带 |
[08:22] | I will not sleep. I will not eat. | 我会不吃不喝 |
[08:25] | My life will be a living hell of search engines | 我就会变成一个超级人肉搜索引擎 |
[08:28] | and overseas phone calls, | 和越洋电话机 |
[08:30] | chasing down something that possibly can’t be found. | 寻找即使是人类无法找到的线索 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 就这么办吧 |
[08:37] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[08:38] | It was so hard to watch, Robin. | 实在看不下去了 罗宾 |
[08:40] | You’re usually so cool. | 你一直都很理性的 |
[08:42] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我出什么毛病了 |
[08:43] | I’m sitting next to Simon,and suddenly I’m 16 again. | 坐在西蒙旁边的时候 我就突然又回到十六岁了 |
[08:48] | Oh, it’s actually a common thing. | 这倒是一件很正常的事情 |
[08:49] | When you’re around someone from your past, | 当你坐到某个过去认识的人身边时 |
[08:50] | you kind of revert back to who you were when you knew them. | 你就会变回原来你和他们相处时候的样子 |
[08:53] | There’s not really a name for it, though. | 虽然这种情况没有一个真正的词来形容 |
[08:55] | It’s called “revertigo.” | 这叫”感官倒流” |
[08:56] | Yeah, I don’t know about “revertigo.” | 我不知道那个”感官倒流” |
[08:59] | You know who gets really bad revertigo? | 你知道谁的这个毛病最严重吗 |
[09:01] | Lily when she around her high school friend, Michelle. | 当莉莉和她高中同学蜜雪儿在一起的时候 |
[09:06] | Michelle? She sounds hot. | 蜜雪儿 听上去像是个美女啊 |
[09:08] | You don’t know about Lily and Michelle? | 你不知道莉莉和蜜雪儿? |
[09:10] | No. What about Lily and Michelle? | 莉莉和蜜雪儿怎么了 |
[09:13] | Oh, my friend,you are in for a treat. | 朋友 你可是真是捡到大便宜了 |
[09:16] | -Hey, Lil? -What? | -嗨 莉莉 -怎么了 |
[09:18] | You know, I was just thinking, | 我只是在想 |
[09:19] | we haven’t seen your friend Michelle in a while. | 我们好久没见你的朋友蜜雪儿了 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah. I’ll give her a call, see if she wants to hang out. | 对啊 我给她打个电话 看看她想不想出来聚聚 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[09:27] | What…Do they make out? | 怎么了 她们有过一腿? |
[09:30] | Better. | 比这更刺激 |
[09:31] | -Comparable. -Comparable. | -差不多吧 -差不多 |
[09:33] | Whatever. It’s over. I lost. | 无所谓了 都结束了 我输了 |
[09:36] | I guess you, uh, you don’t get second chance. | 我想应该没有第二次机会了 |
[09:39] | I got a second chance. | 第二次机会来了 |
[09:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:41] | He came by my place tonight… | 他今晚去我的住的地方了 |
[09:44] | Simon.What are you doing here? | 西蒙 你来这干什么 |
[09:47] | I just feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[09:48] | there’s some unfinished business between you and me. | 你和我之间有些事情还没解决 |
[09:51] | Seeing you now… | 看到现在的你 |
[09:53] | has made me realize that breaking up with you | 让我意识到和你分手 |
[09:55] | is the biggest mistake I made in my entire life. | 是我这辈子最大的错误 |
[09:58] | Oh, I like where this is going. | 事情的发展让人期待哦 |
[10:01] | I know this is crazy, | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[10:02] | I’m only in town for a couple days | 虽然我就在这呆几天 |
[10:04] | but do you want to go on a date? | 但我还是要问 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[10:07] | He asked you out?! | 他邀请你去约会? |
[10:08] | Oh, step into my web, Simon. | 掉进陷阱了吧 西蒙 |
[10:11] | he coup de grace. | 他准备接受打击吧 |
[10:12] | Finish him! | 搞定他! |
[10:14] | I’d love to! | 我当然愿意! |
[10:23] | Wait. You’re going on a date with Simon? | 等等 你要和西蒙约会? |
[10:26] | That Simon?The one we met? | 就是我们上次见的那个西蒙? |
[10:28] | Robin, this guy doesn’t deserve a second chance. | 罗宾 那家伙在那样对你之后 |
[10:31] | Not after the way he treated you. | 根本不配有第二次机会 |
[10:33] | That was ten years ago. People evolve. | 那可是十年前 大家都在成长嘛 |
[10:35] | I mean, are you the same person that you were in high school? | 我是说 你还会是高中时候的那个你吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, hell, no! | 当然不是! |
[10:41] | I think you’re gonna enjoy this. | 我觉得你会很享受接下来这一切的 |
[10:43] | -That my girl Michelle? -Bitch, you know it! | -这是我认识的那个蜜雪儿吗 -死三八 你说呢! |
[10:46] | -How she livin’? -She living only way she know how to. | -她过的怎么样 -她只按照她的方式过咯 |
[10:49] | Large! | 很好啊! |
[10:50] | Oh, girl, you gots to get your drink on up in here. | 哦 小姑娘 你得尝尝这里的酒 |
[10:53] | I’m hoping my t ass can hustle me up a vodka-Gatorade. | 我希望我的屁股能挤过去要杯伏特加掺佳得乐 |
[10:56] | For reals. | 那是当然 |
[11:00] | I want her around all the time. | 我希望她能一直跟我们呆在一起 |
[11:03] | I’d even consider not trying to sleep with her | 我甚至可以不和她上床 |
[11:05] | if that’s what it takes. | 如果这是我必须付出的代价的话 |
[11:09] | Guys, I’ve decided to seduce Michelle. | 朋友们 我还是决定去勾引米歇尔 |
[11:20] | Guys, that was great. | 伙计们 太棒了 |
[11:21] | Let’s take five. | 咱们休息五分钟吧 |
[11:23] | Hey, babe,did you like it | 亲爱的 你喜欢 |
[11:25] | after my bass solo when I flicked my pick at you? | 我在贝斯独奏之后 把拨片弹到你身上吗 |
[11:27] | That rocked. | 那感觉不错 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[11:30] | Uh, ’cause I’m gonna need that pick back. | 我现在要把拨片收起来了 所以… |
[11:32] | Oh, uh, sure. | 哦 好 |
[11:34] | Um, I think it… | 我想那个在… |
[11:35] | -It’s cool. You’ll find it later. -Oh, cool. | -你一会儿再找吧 -好啊 |
[11:37] | I wish I didn’t have to go to work in the morning. | 我真希望明早不用上班 |
[11:39] | Oh, but, babe, you got to go to work. | 但是亲爱的 你得去工作 |
[11:41] | You got to play our demo on your show. | 你还要在你的演出上播我们的歌呢 |
[11:43] | Oh, well, you know, it’s not a show. | 那个 你知道 那不是表演节目 |
[11:45] | It’s the news. | 是新闻 |
[11:46] | Right. So you can be, like, | 是的 你也可以这样嘛 |
[11:47] | “Hey, did you hear there’s some news? | 嘿 你们没有没听过这则新闻 |
[11:49] | There’s a rad band you guys should check out.” | 有一个超酷的乐队 你们应该去听听 |
[11:51] | And then play it. | 然后播这个 |
[11:52] | Or just, like, the first three songs. | 只放前三首就行了 |
[11:56] | And now it’s time for “Puppy Corner,” | 又到了”小狗找家”的时刻 |
[11:58] | some little angels looking for a new home, | 一些小天使们渴望找到新的归宿 |
[12:01] | courtesy of the Midtown Animal Shelter. | 以上图片由中城动物收养所提供 |
[12:04] | * Murder * | * 谋杀 * |
[12:06] | * Climb aboard the Murder Train * | * 攀上谋杀的列车 * |
[12:11] | * Murder * | * 谋杀 * |
[12:14] | * Climb aboard the Murder Train… * | * 攀上谋杀的列车… * |
[12:19] | Hey, a lot of puppies got adopted. | 有很多小狗都被领养了 |
[12:21] | Of course, a lot of the people calling in thought | 当然 也有很多人都打电话来投诉 |
[12:24] | we were going to kill them. | 他们以为我们要残害小狗 |
[12:26] | Robin, your revertigo is really starting to affect your work. | 罗宾 你”感官倒流”的行为已经开始影响你的工作了 |
[12:29] | What’s revertigo? | 什么叫”感官倒流” |
[12:31] | It’s a stupid, made-up word with no meaning. | 一个愚蠢至极的毫无意义的自创词 |
[12:33] | No. It’s a phenomenon where, | 错 那是一种现象 |
[12:34] | when you’re around people from your past, | 当你遇到以前在一起的朋友时 |
[12:36] | you start behaving like them. | 你的行为举止就成以前那样了 |
[12:38] | Oh. One example of that springs to mind. | 这让我想起了一个活生生的例子 |
[12:41] | I think we all know what it is. | 我猜大家都知道那个例子 |
[12:44] | You do? | 你也知道? |
[12:46] | Yeah.Ted. | 是啊 泰德嘛 |
[12:47] | Me? | 我? |
[12:49] | Whenever Ted’s friend Punchy comes into town, | 无论何时只要泰德的朋友”碰撞奇”来这儿 |
[12:50] | it’s like, all of a sudden, Ted’s in high school again. | 就好像突然一下子 泰德又回到了高中时代一样 |
[12:53] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[12:54] | First of all, his name is Adam Punciarello, | 首先 他叫亚当·庞奇爱罗 |
[12:57] | and I don’t do that. | 而且我也没有像你说的那样 |
[13:01] | Ooh. That must be Adam. | 一定是亚当来了 |
[13:07] | -Sup, Punchy? -Sup, mosby?! | -最近好吗 庞奇 -最近好吗 莫斯比 |
[13:08] | -You want to go? -I’m alreay there! | -准备好走了吗 -早好了! |
[13:10] | -Come on! -This is it! | -来吧! -就是这样! |
[13:12] | Dude,seriously,I’m sorry about your dad. | 哥们 说真的 我为你爸的事感到难过 |
[13:15] | Yeah, it was a real shock. | 是啊 真的打击挺大的 |
[13:18] | I can’t believe you, of all people, are saying this. | 我简直不敢相信这句话是从你们嘴里说出来的 |
[13:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:22] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[13:24] | Robin, the point is, what are you doing? | 罗宾 重点是 你究竟在干什么啊 |
[13:26] | I mean, this guy? | 我是说 就凭这男的? |
[13:28] | Okay, you want the truth? | 好吧 你们想听真话? |
[13:30] | -Yeah. -I like Simon. | -是啊 -我喜欢西蒙 |
[13:32] | I do. | 真的很喜欢 |
[13:33] | We have fun together. | 我们在一起很快乐 |
[13:35] | Oh, we know you do, honey, but we’re worried about you. | 亲爱的 我们知道你喜欢 但是我们担心你啊 |
[13:38] | You’re worried? | 你们担心? |
[13:39] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:40] | Is there any version of this conversation | 怎么听着咱们的对话 |
[13:42] | where you guys don’t sound like my parents? | 你们的口气怎么那么像我的父母啊 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. Is there any version | 我不知道 你的口气难道不像 |
[13:46] | where you don’t sound like a 16-year-old? | 16岁小女孩说的吗 |
[13:48] | That’s exactly what my mom would say. | 果然 我妈就老这么说 |
[13:51] | No. If I was your mom, I would say, | 错 如果我是你妈 我就会说 |
[13:54] | “We forbid you from seeing this boy.” | “我们不允许你见那个男孩” |
[13:56] | Lily! | 莉莉! |
[13:57] | No, I’m sorry, but it’s for your own good. | 很抱歉 但这都是为你好 |
[13:59] | This is my life! | 可那是我的生活! |
[14:00] | You guys just don’t get it! | 你们根本就不明白! |
[14:02] | You’ve never felt the way that I feel! | 你们从来就没有感受到我的感受! |
[14:04] | Now, now. We were once young and in love, too. | 我们也年轻过 相爱过 |
[14:06] | Yeah, like, a billion years ago. | 是啊 就好像十亿年前一样 |
[14:09] | You’ve been drinking, haven’t you? | 你喝酒了 是吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, we all have. | 是啊 我们都喝了 |
[14:13] | You bought the last round. | 最后那轮的酒还是你买的 |
[14:14] | You’re not going to that show tonight! | 你今晚不能去看那个演出! |
[14:17] | Oh, yes, I am, and you know what else? | 我当然会去 顺便多说一句 |
[14:19] | Tonight, after the show, | 今晚 在演出结束后 |
[14:20] | Simon and I are going all the way! | 我和西蒙会做完全套的! |
[14:23] | Young lady, get back here! | 年青人 你给我回来! |
[14:25] | Thanks for your help. | 真是多亏你的帮忙啊! |
[14:28] | Hey, so, today at work… | 嘿 今天上班的时候… |
[14:30] | Not now, Ted! | 现在不是说这的时候 泰德! |
[14:38] | Oh, hey, Simon. | 嗨 西蒙 |
[14:39] | Great show. | 演出真棒 |
[14:41] | You guys still rock. | 你们还是那么火 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:44] | They totally dug my bass solo. | 他们陶醉于我的贝斯独奏之中 |
[14:46] | Man! | 天呐! |
[14:49] | Why can’t I always feel this alive?! | 为什么我不能总有这么振奋的感觉! |
[14:51] | God, I just love seeing you so happy. | 老天 见到你这么高兴我也感到开心 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | About that. | 关于那个 |
[14:58] | Listen, babe. | 听着 宝贝儿 |
[15:00] | -It’s over. -What? | -我们结束了 -什么? |
[15:03] | I’m getting back together with Louise Marsh. | 我要重投路易斯·玛什的怀抱了 |
[15:05] | What? | 什么 |
[15:07] | You’re kidding me. | 你耍我啊 |
[15:10] | You’re breaking up with me?Again? | 你又要和我分手? |
[15:14] | F-For the same ex-girlfriend? | 为同一个女人? |
[15:15] | In the same van? | 还在同一辆车上? |
[15:16] | What is it? | 这算什么啊 |
[15:17] | Her-Her parents got a pool? | 她 她家里有游泳池? |
[15:18] | Is that still the reason? | 还是这个理由吗 |
[15:20] | Well… | 嗯… |
[15:23] | her folks did just put in a Jacuzzi | 她父母刚买了个按摩浴缸 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry, Robin. | 抱歉 罗宾 |
[15:31] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[15:32] | Oh, Robin, I’m gonna tell you for real. | 罗宾 说实话 |
[15:35] | Simon’s a dawg. | 西蒙简直猪狗不如 |
[15:36] | You feel me, Chelle? | 你说呢 蜜雪儿 |
[15:37] | Mm-hmm, for reals. | 嗯 确实如此 |
[15:39] | He’s a scrub. | 他是个次货 |
[15:40] | Mm. True dat. | 一点也没错 |
[15:42] | I’m get me my champagne and grape soda on. | 我去拿杯香槟 再往里面加点葡萄糖苏打水 |
[15:45] | So, how’s Columbia? | 那么 在哥伦比亚大学过得怎样 |
[15:48] | Great! | 棒极了 |
[15:49] | I’m almost done with my dissertation. | 论文差不多写好了 |
[15:51] | Hmm. I’m getting a PhD in behavioral psychology. | 我将获得行为心理学博士学位 |
[15:54] | Um, can I make an observation? | 我能说一个我的发现吗 |
[15:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:58] | Whenever I’m around Lily, | 每次我来看莉莉 |
[16:00] | she just brings out that side of me. | 她都会诱导我表现出我的另一面 |
[16:02] | There’s a psychological term for the phenomenon. | 这种现象在心理学上有个专门术语 |
[16:04] | -Revertigo? -No. | -叫”感官倒流”? -不是 |
[16:05] | Actually, it’s associative regression. You see, | 实际上 叫联想性倒退 你们知道吗 |
[16:07] | the neural pathways that… | 神经通道… |
[16:10] | Oh, no, you did not just put on my jam! | 哦 天哪 你又让我的神经通道阻塞了 |
[16:14] | Oh. Put your hands up, girl! | 女士们 举起你们的手 |
[16:20] | One by one, we all had to go home. | 就这样一个接一个 我们都回家了 |
[16:25] | Soon, it was just Robin. | 很快 就只剩下罗宾一个人了 |
[16:35] | All right. | 好了 我认输了 |
[16:37] | I can’t find your video. | 我找不到你的录像 |
[16:38] | I’ve wasted three days tr… | 我白花了三天的心血… |
[16:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 你? |
[16:46] | Uh… Simon dumped me | 演出结束后 |
[16:49] | in his van after the show. | 西蒙在他的货车上把我甩了 |
[16:52] | Yeah, Robin, that was, like, ten years ago. | 是啊 罗宾 这好像是十年前的事了吧 |
[16:55] | No, tonight. | 不 就在今晚 |
[16:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:59] | Oh! Oh, come here. | 哦 哦 过来 |
[17:05] | Come here. | 来这 |
[17:09] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:10] | when I was young, I was so… | 当我还年轻时 我很容易受到伤害… |
[17:14] | vulnerable and-and open to things, you know? | 也很容易对事物敞开心扉 你知道吗 |
[17:17] | And… I guess I just… I wanted to feel that way again. | 我猜 我只是想找回那种感觉… |
[17:23] | I wanted to be 16 again. | 我要再回到16岁 |
[17:26] | Robin, that is the stupidest thing | 罗宾 这是你所讲的 |
[17:29] | I’ve ever heard come out of your mouth. | 最蠢的一句话了 |
[17:31] | You want to be 16 again? | 你想再回到16岁? |
[17:34] | I have watched your first | 我反反复复 |
[17:36] | Robin Sparkles video 1,000 times, | 看了罗宾·斯巴克斯第一张录像不下1000次 |
[17:38] | and it’s not because I’m proud of you as a friend. | 但那不是因为作为你的朋友 而为你感到自豪 |
[17:41] | It’s because you were totally, totally lame back then. | 而是因为那时的你整个儿一熊样 |
[17:44] | But now, come on. Pa-cow! | 不过现在 拜托 靠 |
[17:46] | You’re the most awesome person I have ever known. | 你是我圈子里面最棒的 |
[17:50] | Well, second most awesome. | 嗯 是第二棒 |
[17:52] | Right. Of course, the-the first being you. | 没错 当然 你自己最棒 |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:55] | No. The first is this guy | 不是 排第一的家伙 |
[17:57] | who lives in a place called the mirror. | 他住在一个叫做镜子的地方 |
[17:59] | What up. | 强吧 |
[18:03] | I’m saying | 听我说 |
[18:04] | that you are way more awesome than Simon ever will be. | 你比西蒙都不知道好多少倍 |
[18:12] | Barney, do you want to come back to my place? | 巴尼 你想去我那儿吗 |
[18:15] | Your place? | 去你那儿? |
[18:26] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你真得要这么做 |
[18:28] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[18:30] | Let’s just not tell anyone about this, okay? | 我们不要和任何人说起 好吗 |
[18:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:36] | So, should I just put it in? | 那 我把它塞进去了? |
[18:38] | Yeah, why not? | 对 为什么不呢 |
[18:54] | Met you at the mall… | 在商场与你邂逅… |
[18:58] | This was my big artistic follow-up | 这是我”大家一起去购物”之后的 |
[19:01] | to”Let’s Go to the Mall.” | 又一大碟 |
[19:03] | It kind of tanked. | 票房很差 |
[19:06] | My friends said I was a fool | 朋友都说我是个傻瓜 |
[19:10] | You’re a fool. Shut up! | -你个傻瓜 -闭嘴 |
[19:11] | -Is that Tiffany? -Mm-hmm. | -那个是蒂芬妮吗 -恩 |
[19:13] | Cause you were older and got kicked out of school | 因为你年纪比她们大 因为你被学校开除了 |
[19:17] | You are so had. | 你个傻瓜被骗了 |
[19:18] | Together we we gonna travel the globe | 我们一起去全球旅行 |
[19:24] | From Alberta to Ontario | 从阿尔伯达到安大略 |
[19:29] | It’s everything I want it to be and more. | 这正是我要的 简直是有过之而无不及啊 |
[19:31] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 我真荣幸啊 |
[19:33] | And now I’m building sandcastles in the sand | 而现在我正在沙滩上建沙塔 |
[19:36] | Sandcastles in the sand | 沙滩上建沙塔 |
[19:39] | Thought I could fly when you held my hand | 当你牵着我的手 我以为我可以飞翔 |
[19:42] | Thought I could fly | 我以为我可以飞翔 |
[19:44] | But now… | 可是现在… |
[19:46] | Eternity returns to black and white… | 曾经的山盟海誓变成一个人的无尽空虚… |
[19:50] | Is that Alan Thicke? | 那个是艾伦·锡克吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:53] | It was the greatest week and a half | 这是我这生中 |
[19:56] | Of my life | 最棒的一周 |
[19:59] | You know, if you reedit it, | 知道吗 如果你拿这个重新剪辑的话 |
[20:01] | there’s a tampon commercial in here somewhere. | 可以编出一条卫生棉条广告来 |
[20:04] | On our favorite bench | 在我们最爱的沙滩上 |
[20:08] | We’d sit and talk and you taught me to french | 我们偎依在一起 卿卿我我 你还教我学法语 |
[20:15] | You’re good at… | 你善于… |
[20:17] | Do you seem how lame you were back then? | 你看出来了吗 那个时候多逊啊 |
[20:19] | Yeah, you’re right. I was lame. | 没错 真的好逊啊 |
[20:21] | Totally lame. Ugh. | 逊地一塌糊涂 |
[20:23] | …so unfair… | 如此不公 |
[20:24] | You don’t understand about love. | 你不懂爱 |
[20:28] | And, of course, the robot makes an appearance in the sad love ballad. | 当然 悲伤情歌里面怎么能少了机器人呢(反语) |
[20:32] | He was my sidekick. He had to be. | 它是我的伴 当然要出场 |
[20:34] | And so they watched it again. | 就这样 他们又看了一遍 |
[20:36] | Oh,it’s crazy | 虽然很疯狂 |
[20:39] | no one gets me | 但没有人能让我这样 |
[20:42] | Let’s go all the way | 让我们白首到老吧 (我们做爱做全套吧) |
[20:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:46] | Let’s do it. | 我们一路一起走(“做”)吧 |
[20:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[20:53] | And again. | 然后 又看了一遍 |
[20:55] | Sandcastles may be cute | 沙塔也许很可爱 |
[20:57] | I’m on the pill now. | 我已经吃了避孕药了 |
[20:59] | And again. | 又看了一遍 |
[21:00] | But now all they do is remind me of you… | 可是现在看到她们又让想起你 |
[21:04] | They watched it over and over that night until finally, | 一遍又一遍 直到夜深人静 |
[21:06] | they stopped watching. | 终于 他们不看了 |