时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Barney is crazy if he thinks this is gonna work. | Barney要是认为这样能行 他准是疯了 |
[00:05] | I think it’s gonna work. | 我认为这能行 |
[00:06] | I hope it doesn’t work. | 我希望不行 |
[00:07] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[00:13] | – You there, what’s your name? – Excuse me? | – 这位 你叫什么名字? – 什么? |
[00:15] | Your name, woman, what’s your name? | 你的名字 女士 你叫什么名字? |
[00:17] | Cindy Cindy. | |
[00:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[00:20] | You’re the Cindy, the one who can change everything, or spell our inevitable doom. | 你是那位Cindy 能改变一切 或是给我们带来不可避免的灾难的人 |
[00:26] | Now listen to me, Cindy. | 听我说 Cindy |
[00:28] | I am Barney Stinson, and I am on an urgent mission from the future. | 我是Barney Stinson 我来自未来 有紧急任务在身 |
[00:33] | The future? | 未来? |
[00:34] | The future, and I can prove it to you. | 未来 我能证明 |
[00:36] | In exactly four seconds, the woman at that booth is going to slap that man. | 4秒后 那桌的女士会给那男的一巴掌 |
[00:43] | What the hell? | 你干啥? |
[00:46] | In a few minutes, the young me from your time is going to come through that door. | 在几分钟后 年轻的我 将会从那扇门进来到你们的时空 |
[00:52] | Now, Cindy, I know this sounds insane, but in order to save the planet, | Cindy 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但为了拯救地球 |
[00:58] | you need to sleep with him tonight. | 你今晚要和他上床 |
[01:01] | What? I… | 什么? 我… |
[01:02] | Sleep with Barney Stinson tonight, in whatever way he wants it, | 今晚和Barney Stinson上床 以他希望的任何方式 |
[01:07] | or he won’t be able to find the solution to global warming that saves the human race. | 不然他就无法解决全球变暖问题 也就拯救不了人类 |
[01:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢? |
[01:14] | I have no time to explain. | 我没时间解释了 |
[01:16] | I have to get back to the reality accelerator before the vortex closes. | 我得在时空漩涡关闭之前回到时间机器里 |
[01:21] | Only you can save us, Cindy. | 只有你能拯救我们 Cindy |
[01:24] | I must away! | 我走了! |
[01:26] | Okay, guys, the movers are coming in 14 hours. | 好吧 伙计们 还有14小时搬家工就来了 |
[01:30] | We gotta get back upstairs and finish packing. | 我们得回楼上打包好 |
[01:32] | You guys still aren’t finished packing? | 你们还没打包完呢? |
[01:33] | How is this taking so long? | 怎么能用这么长时间? |
[01:35] | Hey, all the great memories of our 20s took place in that apartment. | 嘿 所有我们20多岁的美好回忆 都发生在那公寓里 |
[01:39] | It’s not like throwing stuff in a box. | 可不是把东西扔进箱子那样 |
[01:40] | You start to reminisce. | 你会缅怀的 |
[01:42] | Not me. The key? | 我不是 关键就是? |
[01:43] | Throw stuff out and never look back. | 扔出东西 永不回头 |
[01:44] | I’m moving to Japan. It took me a half hour to pack. | 我要去日本了 我才花半小时去收拾 |
[01:47] | A half hour? | 半小时? |
[01:48] | Well, it would have taken me 20 minutes, but a friend called me in tears. | 要不是一个朋友哭哭啼啼的打电话给我 20分钟就搞定了 |
[01:51] | Moving is really emotional, okay? | 搬家真伤感 |
[01:54] | It is. I mean, everything is changing. | 当然 我是说 一切在变 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna be living in New Jersey with Stella, you guys will be in your new place. | 我将要和Stella住在新泽西 你们会住在你们的新家 |
[01:59] | You’re starting a new job in Tokyo. | 你要在东京开始新的工作 |
[02:02] | It’s the end of an era. | 一个时代的结束 |
[02:04] | I think we should have a toast, but not our usual crap. | 我想我们要干一杯 但不是平常那样 |
[02:07] | Hey, uh, Wendy, your most expensive bottle of scotch. | 嘿 Wendy 来瓶这里最贵的威士忌 |
[02:10] | That’s 50-year-old Glen McKenna, and it’s $2,500. | 50年陈酿的Glen McKenna 2500美元 |
[02:14] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[02:15] | A bottle of that with beer chasers, and what do you think, cancel the scotch? | 一瓶那个 再来点啤酒小吃 你们说呢 不要威士忌了? |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 嗯… |
[02:22] | Vodka rocks. | 加冰的伏特加 |
[02:24] | It’s not gonna work. | 肯定没戏 |
[02:25] | Oh, my God, you’re… Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 你是…哦 天啊! |
[02:29] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝杯酒吗? |
[02:33] | I suppose I have time for one drink and 45 minutes to an hour of some other activity, | 我想1小时里我能先喝点酒 剩下的45分钟还能干点别的 |
[02:39] | but after that, I have to get back to a top-secret research project I’m working on. | 但那之后 我要接着去进行绝密的研究 |
[02:44] | Global warming? | 全球变暖? |
[02:45] | My God, how did you know that? | 妈呀 你咋知道的? |
[03:01] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode04 | |
[03:03] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 看这个 |
[03:05] | A photo from the first day we moved into this place. | 我们第一天搬进来时的照片 |
[03:09] | So many great memories. | 这么多美好的回忆 |
[03:11] | See? That is exactly the type of crap you should be trashing. | 看到没? 那才是你要扔掉的垃圾 |
[03:15] | So you don’t keep any photos? | 你都不保留照片的吗? |
[03:17] | No, they’re like love letters or yearbooks or someone’s ashes. | 不 那就像情书 年鉴或是骨灰 |
[03:20] | They just take up space. | 留着占地方 |
[03:22] | Besides, Stella’s not gonna let you keep half of this junk. | 再说了 Stella绝不会让你 留半点这些垃圾的 |
[03:25] | Why wouldn’t she? | 他为什么不让? |
[03:27] | Oh, Ted, oh, sweetie. | 哦 Ted 哦 小可爱 |
[03:29] | Okay, here’s the thing that guys only learn after they move in with a woman. | 男人要知道 当你和女人一起住的时候 |
[03:34] | All of your stuff is stupid. | 你所有的东西都很白痴 |
[03:36] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[03:37] | Um, like anything you bought at a Renaissance Faire. | 像是你在文艺复兴节集会上买的东西 |
[03:40] | Hey, hey, there’s not enough mead in the world to make me get rid of my flail. | 喝完世界上所有的蜂蜜酒 我都不会把我的流星锤扔掉 |
[03:45] | Oh, hey, uh, Ted, since we’re clearly not getting our security deposit back, | 既然我们拿不回押金了 |
[03:49] | I thought maybe you could reimburse me for my half. | 我想你得把我的那一半钱赔我 |
[03:51] | Wait a second– why should I have to pay more than you? | 等会 为啥我要比你赔偿的多? |
[03:53] | Because you treated this apartment the way John Bonham treated his central nervous system. | 你对待这公寓就像John Bonham (著名摇滚鼓手 酗酒致死) 对待他的中枢神经系统一样 |
[03:58] | That’s not true. | 扯淡 |
[03:59] | Exhibit A. | 实例 A |
[04:05] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[04:06] | A 1986 World Book encyclopaedia. | 1986年的世界百科全书 |
[04:09] | It’s exactly the one I grew up with. | 就是它伴着我长大 |
[04:11] | Encyclopaedia? | Encyclopaedia?(百科全书) |
[04:13] | Oh, you think it should be pronounced encyclo-pee-dia. | 你认为该读作encyclo-pee-dia |
[04:16] | It’s a common mistake. | 这是个常见的错误 |
[04:18] | But if you look at that squished together “ae” symbol in this here encyclopaedia, | 但你要是在百科全书里找ae连音 |
[04:22] | you’ll learn that it’s a ligature derived from the Anglo-Saxon rune ash… | 你会知道这个连音是起源于 英国撒克逊人… |
[04:32] | You know, you’re gonna have to paedia for that. | 知道么 你得”配”钱了 |
[04:36] | But you never did. | 你从没赔过钱 |
[04:38] | And then there’s Exhibit B. | 接着是实例 B |
[04:44] | Good morrow, fair gentles. | 早上好 大家 |
[04:46] | Look what I won at the Renaissance Faire. | 看我在文艺复兴节集会买到什么了 |
[04:53] | And you’re also responsible for any damage Robin did when she was your girlfriend. | 你同样也要负责在Robin是你女朋友时 因她而起的损坏 |
[04:57] | What damage did I cause? | 什么损坏是因我而起的? |
[04:59] | Do you remember that night when you drank the 12’er of Molson and you got all super Canadian? | 还记不记得那天晚上你喝了 不知道多少Molson啤酒 一副加拿大英雄模样? |
[05:06] | Stanley Cup, game six, eh? | 史丹利杯 第六场 |
[05:09] | The Rangers are about to be sorry they ever played shinny with the Canucks. | 纽约游骑兵队会后悔和法裔加拿大人打冰球的 |
[05:13] | – Hey, hey, Robin. – Yeah? | – 嘿 嘿 Robin – 恩? |
[05:15] | I’ll give you 20 bucks if you can shoot it through this front door. | 你要是能把球打过这个门我给你20块钱 |
[05:17] | Oh, you’re nuttier than a Tim Horton’s maple log. | 你比Tim Horton的粉丝还狂热 |
[05:22] | Timmy Ho! Timmy Ho! | |
[05:25] | That’s it, Robin. Give me the stick. | 够了 Robin 把球棍给我 |
[05:28] | I’ll give you summer teeth. | 小心我打的你满地找牙 |
[05:29] | Some are here, some are there. | 这一堆 那一堆 |
[05:32] | Robin, give me the stick, | Robin 给我球棍 |
[05:34] | Take off, hoser. | 滚开 傻瓜 |
[05:37] | That’s it! | 够了! |
[05:39] | – Get her, boys, get her! – Scrap? I’ll scrap! | – 拉住她 快拉住她! – 让我扔掉? 我打死你还差不多! |
[05:41] | – Guys, come on! – For America. | – 伙计们 得了吧! – 为了美国而战 |
[05:44] | All right, break it, break it up! | 好了 都靠边 靠边站! |
[05:46] | Ted, no! | Ted 不! |
[05:49] | You never break up a girl fight! Never! | 你绝不该阻止姑娘打架! 绝不该! |
[05:56] | Entirely Barney’s fault. | 那绝对是Barney的错 |
[05:57] | As, by the way, is the big scorch mark over the fireplace. | 顺便说一下 壁炉上面有一大块烧焦痕迹 |
[06:03] | Kids, to understand the story of the scorch mark, | 孩子们 为了能理解烧焦的故事 |
[06:06] | I first need to tell you the story of the intervention for our friend Stewart. | 我要先给你们讲Stewart的批斗会的故事 |
[06:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[06:11] | Stewart, this is an intervention. | Stewart 这是一次批斗会 |
[06:15] | The alcohol changes you, Stewart. | 酒精改变了你 Stewart |
[06:18] | It makes you a different person. | 它让你变成了另一个人 |
[06:20] | And I’m in love with the man that I married. | 而我爱的是我当初嫁给的那位 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:26] | This is just the push I need. | 这真的是我所需要的压力 |
[06:29] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[06:34] | There’s the birthday boy. | 寿星老在这儿呢 |
[06:36] | Time to let the party monster out of its cage, Stewie! | 到奔放的时候了 Stewie! |
[06:40] | No! | 不! |
[06:41] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 哥们 |
[06:43] | People don’t want to see Bruce Banner, dude. | 大家可不想见Bruce Banner 伙计 |
[06:45] | They want to see the Hulk. | 他们想看到Hulk (绿巨人变身前是Bruce Banner 变身后是Hulk) |
[06:47] | Hulk, Hulk, Hulk… What? | Hulk Hulk Hulk…怎么回事? |
[06:57] | That’s what I get for skimming the E-vite. | 这是我提纯维生素E用的东西 |
[07:00] | TED: Later that day, we celebrated our first successful intervention. | 那天晚上 我们庆祝第一次成功的批斗会 |
[07:04] | I am really proud of us for helping Stewart. | 我真为我们能帮助Stewart感到高兴 |
[07:07] | Yeah, what an amazing honest, human moment. | 对啊 多么诚实 展现人性的时刻 |
[07:10] | I agree. Yay us. | 我赞同 耶! |
[07:12] | Marshall, are you really gonna keep wearing that hat? | Marshall 你真的还要戴那顶帽子? |
[07:15] | Yeah, it’s been two weeks, Marshall. | 对啊 都两周了 Marshall |
[07:17] | Two awesome weeks… | 很棒的两周… |
[07:20] | and heck, yeah, I’m gonna keep wearing it. | 绝对的 我要一直带着 |
[07:31] | Marshall, this is an intervention. | Marshall 这是一次批斗会 |
[07:35] | It’s about the hat. | 关于那帽子的 |
[07:37] | Huh? No… | 啊? 不… |
[07:40] | I have it under control, okay? | 一切尽在我掌握中 不是吗? |
[07:42] | I can take it off whenever I want to. | 我收放自如的 |
[07:46] | Dear Marshall, I do not like that stupid hat. | 亲爱的Marshall 我不喜欢那顶白痴帽子 |
[07:51] | I want to beat it with a bat. | 我想用球棍揍它 |
[07:53] | Or maybe stab it with a fork. | 或是用叉子刺它 |
[07:56] | It makes you look like such a dork. | 你带着它像是怪叔叔 |
[07:59] | TED: After that, interventions became a pretty regular thing around our apartment. | 在那之后 批斗会成了我们公寓定期活动 |
[08:07] | Cor blimey. | 真该死 |
[08:09] | This is a nice bloody surprise. What’s this about then? | 真他妈是个惊喜 这是关于什么的? |
[08:12] | Lily… it’s about the weird fake English accent. | Lily… 这是关于你那怪异的假英腔 |
[08:17] | Oh, bollocks. | 放屁 |
[08:25] | Spray tan? | 要说我喷的日晒色? |
[08:30] | They reel you in with a coupon, and then you just get hooked. | 他们用优惠券勾引你 然后你就上钩了 |
[08:32] | Oh, we know, sweetie, we know. | 哦 我们知道 亲爱的 我们知道 |
[08:35] | No, no, no, no– this is a new sweater. | 不 不 不 不 这可是新毛衣 |
[08:40] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:42] | The magic tricks. | 魔术把戏 |
[08:43] | Specifically, those involving fire. | 特别是 有火的 |
[08:45] | Magic tricks? | 魔术把戏? |
[08:47] | Guys, interventions are supposed to help people, | 伙计们 批斗会该是帮助他人 |
[08:50] | not attack every little thing you don’t like about them. | 不是去攻击你们不喜欢的一些小事 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry, but that really steams me. | 抱歉 真的让我生气 |
[08:57] | That really burns me up! | 让我火大! |
[08:59] | I mean, I am filled with a white-hot rage! | 我满腔炙热的怒火! |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | – Oh, shoot. – I smell hair! I smell hair! | – 靠 – 烧头发的味! 烧头发的味! |
[09:15] | And that’s the story of the scorch mark. | 到此烧焦痕迹的故事就讲完了 |
[09:18] | Wait, that’s weird. | 等等 很奇怪 |
[09:19] | When I was going through the closet, I thought I saw the intervention banner. | 我去壁橱的时候 我看到了批斗会的横幅 |
[09:23] | S-So? | 那? |
[09:25] | So, the banner burned up. Why is there a new one? | 横幅都烧毁了 为什么还有一个新的? |
[09:28] | And there are sealed letters here from all of you that say “Ted.” | 里面有你们的信封 都写着”TED” |
[09:33] | Were you guys planning an intervention for me? | 你们给我也准备了一场批斗会? |
[09:35] | Oh, that– that was stupid. | 哦 那个 那个很白痴 |
[09:37] | Yeah, just, just forget about that. | 对 忘了吧 |
[09:39] | Wh-What was it for? The Crocs? | 因为什么? 鳄鱼? |
[09:42] | – The hair product? – Not Stella. | – 洗发水? – 不是关于Stella 反正… |
[09:45] | Oh, my God, this was about Stella. | 哦 天啊 是关于Stella的 |
[09:47] | I just said “Not Stella.” | 我刚说玩 “不是关于Stella” |
[09:50] | So maybe it was about your poor listening skills, Ted. | 好像是关于你耳背的问题 Ted |
[09:53] | – What? – It’s out of control. See? | – 什么? – 已经晚期了 看到没? |
[09:57] | You guys don’t think I should marry Stella. | 你们认为我不该娶Stella |
[10:03] | You guys don’t think I should marry Stella. | 你们认为我不该娶Stella |
[10:05] | Ted, we do. We’re all really happy for you. | Ted 我们赞成你 我们真的为你高兴 |
[10:08] | Yeah. Like I said, it was stupid. | 对 就像我说的 很白痴 |
[10:10] | Well, obviously, it wasn’t, | 很显然 不是那样 |
[10:11] | because we agreed not to have any more stupid interventions at our intervention intervention. | 因为我门已经在批斗”批斗会”上达成共识 不再来愚蠢的批斗会了 |
[10:17] | We’re having too many interventions. | 批斗会开得太多了 |
[10:20] | So, what was your big, serious oblem with me and Stella? | 那么 你们对我和Stella有什么意见? |
[10:24] | Yes! Yes! In everyone’s face! | 耶! 耶! 都看见了吧! |
[10:28] | You all said the “future Barney” thing wouldn’t work. | 你们都说”未来的Barney”那套不管用 |
[10:30] | You told me I was crazy. | 你们说我疯了 |
[10:32] | My shrink told me I was crazy. | 我的心理医生说我疯了 |
[10:35] | Well, who’s the narcissist with severe attachment disorder now, Dr. Grossbard? | 那现在谁又是有严重依附紊乱症的 自恋狂呢 Grossbard医生? |
[10:41] | Intervention banner? What’s that for? | 批斗会横幅? 拿它干什么? |
[10:43] | Stella Stella. | |
[10:48] | Ted, I cannot stand idly by… | Ted 我不能这样无动于衷了… |
[10:50] | You’ve just been carrying that around? | 你一直把信带在身上? |
[10:51] | Please, Ted? | 听我说完好吗 Ted? |
[10:53] | “I cannot stand idly by while you make the biggest mistake any man can make– getting married.” | “我不能眼睁睁看着你 犯任何一个男人都会犯的错误――结婚” |
[11:00] | “Mark my words,this whole thing is gonna go up in flames!” | “记住我的话 这一切马上就灰飞烟灭了!” |
[11:07] | Oh, damn! I put the flame cue too early. | 哦 该死! 火着的太早了 |
[11:10] | I had so many more important things to say, and… | 我还有很多更重要的事要说… |
[11:12] | The point is, Ted, marriage is stupid. | Ted 重点是 结婚是个很愚蠢的举动 |
[11:18] | Every year, there are a million new hot 22-year-olds walking into bars, | 每年都有成千上万的 20多岁的辣妹来酒吧 |
[11:24] | and call me “glass half full,” but I think they’re getting dumber. | 并亲热地说 请我喝杯酒吧 可我总觉得他们越来越没劲了 |
[11:28] | Oh, come on, Barney, even you aren’t still gonna be hitting on 22-year-olds when you’re 80. | 得了吧 Barney 即使是你 到80岁 也未必能钓上20多岁的美女了 |
[11:33] | I accept that challenge. | 我接受挑战 |
[11:35] | What challenge? | 啥挑战? |
[11:36] | To prove to you that I will be exactly this awesome when I’m 80, | 证明我到80岁了还会像现在这样性感 |
[11:42] | I will hook up with a 22-year-old while in my old-man makeup. | 我要装扮成老人 勾引到一个22岁的辣妹 |
[11:47] | I didn’t remotely challenge you to that. | 我一点也没那个意思 |
[11:50] | I mean, I definitely want to see it. | 其实我很想知道会发生啥 |
[11:51] | But I didn’t remotely challenge you to that. | 但我还是一点也没那个意思 |
[11:54] | I want to hear the other letters. | 我想看看你们的信 |
[11:56] | Ted, this is ridiculous. | Ted 太荒谬了 |
[11:58] | W-We changed our minds. | 我…我们改变想法了 |
[11:59] | And suppose you change them back? | 如果你又改回来了呢? |
[12:01] | Lily, come on, let’s hear yours. | Lily 你先读吧 |
[12:08] | Gilbert’s reading skills have improved drastically since… | 自从…Gilbert的阅读水平与日俱增 |
[12:11] | Wait, this is a letter I meant to send home with one of my kindergarteners. | 等等 这封信本应该寄到 幼儿园一个小朋友家的 |
[12:17] | Gilbert, are things moving too fast between you and a girl named Stella? | Gilbert 你和一个叫Stella的女孩 进展是不是太快了? |
[12:22] | I wish. | 但愿吧 |
[12:27] | Robin, could I hear yours? | Robin 你的呢? |
[12:35] | “Dear Ted, it’s ‘encyclo-pee-dia,’not ‘encyclo-pay-dia.’ | “亲爱的Ted 不要把 说成 |
[12:39] | Why do you always say things” “in the most pretentious way possible? | 你为啥总是以一种 自命不凡的口气的说话” |
[12:42] | It makes you sound douchey–” and that’s ‘douchey,’ not ‘douch-ay.'” | 听上去很无知 是”无知” 不是”无机” |
[12:47] | Yeah, you already read that one at my pronunciation intervention. | 这是你在我的语音批斗会上读的信 |
[12:50] | Where’s the letter about Stella? | 关于Stella的信呢? |
[12:52] | I didn’t write one– I-I’m your ex-girlfriend; | 我可没写 我 我是你的前女友呢 |
[12:54] | I figured anything I said on the subject would sound catty. | 如果我在这问题上发表意见 都很没有说服力 |
[12:57] | Plus, I’m hotter than her, so who cares? | 还有 我比她辣多了 谁在乎啊? |
[13:02] | Marshall? Marshall? | |
[13:03] | – Dude, it’s water under the bridge… – Please. | – 伙计 都已经过去的事情了 就不能… – 快读吧 |
[13:13] | “Dear Ted, Stella seems like a wonderful person. | “亲爱的Ted Stella的确是个很好的人 |
[13:19] | But you don’t know her well enough to get married. | 但结婚是不是太快了点” |
[13:23] | “You certainlydon’t know her well enough to commit to raising a seven-year-old with her.” | “你还没有了解她到和她 一起抚养一个7岁孩子的地步” |
[13:29] | You’re not “”doing her, her child” “or yourself any favors by rushing into this. | 这样鲁莽对你 对她 对她的孩子都没有任何好处 |
[13:35] | Just give it some more time.” | 再等等吧 |
[13:39] | Dude, that was months ago, all right? | 伙计 这都是几个月前写的好吧? |
[13:41] | That was before we got to know Stella and see how awesome she is and what a great couple you guys are. | 我们现在已经了解她了 她很棒 而且你们很般配 |
[13:47] | That’s why we decided not to even have that intervention. | 所以我们决定不批斗你了 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Because I-I really need you guys to be on board with this. | 我太需要你们支持我了 |
[13:53] | And we are. | 我们支持你 |
[13:54] | And we hope you’re not mad at us. | 希望你别生气 |
[13:55] | Course not. | 当然不会 |
[13:57] | I mean, it’s not like what you said was crazy. | 你们又没说胡话 |
[14:00] | Y-You had a lot of valid concerns. | 你…你们的顾虑都是有据可依 |
[14:02] | Yeah, but concerns we have completely moved on from. | 是啊 但这些顾虑都消除了 |
[14:06] | But you had a point. | 但你们说的对 |
[14:07] | I mean, this whole thing has moved pretty fast. | 确实太快了点 |
[14:10] | Well, you know what? Maybe that’s because, uh, when it’s right, yojust know. | 也许是因为 时机已经成熟了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I guess, but-but we are still, you know, getting to know each other. | 是啊 但…但我们仍然 需要彼此了解对方 |
[14:18] | And, Lily, maybe you’re right. | Lily 也许你说对了 |
[14:20] | Maybe Stella won’t like any of my stuff. | 也许Stella会讨厌我的东西 |
[14:23] | Like the robot cookie jar. | 比如这个机器人饼干罐 |
[14:26] | This was, like, the first thing we bought for this place, remember? | 好像是我们为这里 买的第一个东西 还记得吗? |
[14:29] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[14:31] | Marshall, my sensors indicate that your pecan sandy levels are dangerously low. | Marshall 我探测到 胡桃饼干已经少的可怜了 |
[14:39] | My collection of James Bond movies. Remember? | 007系列珍藏版 记得不? |
[14:42] | We watched them all in order, and then Lily spoke in that weird English accent for, like, the next month? | 我们一起按顺序看了 然后接下来的一个月 Lily一嘴的英式怪腔调 |
[14:47] | – It was sophisticated. – No. | – 那很时髦 – 才怪 |
[14:50] | My signed Bernie Kosar cleats. | 签了名的Bernie Kosar防滑鞋 |
[14:53] | My elephant lamp. | 大象灯 |
[14:55] | The English phone booth. | 英式电话亭 |
[14:57] | My sombrero! | 墨西哥阔边帽! |
[15:01] | Ted, what are you doing? | Ted 你在干啥? |
[15:02] | Unpacking. | 拆包 |
[15:04] | I am never leaving this apartment! | 我决不离开这里! |
[15:14] | No, no, Ted, stop unpacking. You’re just freaking out. | 别 别 Ted 别开箱 你只是吓坏了 |
[15:17] | I’m not ready for all the responsibility. | 我还没准备好 承担那些责任 |
[15:19] | And-And I’m certainly not ready to be a step-dad to a seven-year-old. | 而 而且我的确没准备好 做一个7岁孩子的继父 |
[15:23] | I mean, if I get married and move to the suburbs, in the blink of an eye, | 如果我结婚 然后搬去郊区 |
[15:26] | I’ve become an old man! | 转眼间 我就老了! |
[15:30] | Why, hello, young lady. | 好啊 漂亮小姐 |
[15:33] | You want a butterscotch candy? | 想吃奶糖吗? |
[15:36] | What do you mean, “nothing in common”? | 你说”没共同语言”是啥意思? |
[15:39] | We’re both seniors. | 我们都年纪不小了啊 |
[15:44] | You’re cute. How old are you? | – 你太可爱了 多大了? – 83了 |
[15:50] | – 31 Thirty-one. | – 你呢? |
[15:54] | Okay, Ted has officially snapped. | 他彻底崩溃了 |
[15:57] | There are moving men coming in ten hours. | 10小时后搬家工就要来了 |
[15:59] | His fianc\e is waiting for him in New Jersey. | 他未婚妻还在New Jersey等他 |
[16:02] | We have to do something. | 我们必须行动起来 |
[16:03] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[16:08] | Hey, bud? | 嘿 兄弟? |
[16:11] | – Why don’t you come here for a minute. – What? | – 过来下 – 啥事? |
[16:14] | Look, I want you to know this is all totally normal. | 听着 这一切都很正常 |
[16:17] | Big transitions can be scary, and cold feet– | 重大转变是挺吓人的 害怕 退缩 |
[16:21] | well, they’re just part of the deal. So… | 很快就会过去了 所以… |
[16:25] | how about you give me the knife? | 把小刀给我吧? |
[16:27] | Give me the knife. Come on. | 快给我啊 |
[16:33] | So I can start unpacking, too. | 这样我也可以开箱卸行李了 |
[16:34] | I’m staying here right by your side forever, buddy! | 我永远支持你 兄弟! |
[16:36] | – Marshall! – Yeah! – Marshall! | – 耶! |
[16:38] | Lily, our lives have been good here. | Lily 我们在这过得很好 |
[16:41] | That’s why we’ve been putting off packing. | 所以我们才一直拖延时间没打包 |
[16:43] | Because subconsciously, we both know that it would be stupid to leave. | 因为潜意识里 我们都知道离开这里很愚蠢 |
[16:47] | It’s safe and warm here. | 这里很温暖 又有安全感 |
[16:48] | There’s a bar downstairs, and a cookie robot in the kitchen. | 楼下有个酒吧 厨房里还有个饼干机器人呢 |
[16:52] | This is my home, and I’m never leaving! | 这是我的家 我也不走了! |
[16:54] | Listen to you! | 听你都说了些啥! |
[16:55] | You sound like that fat, dweeby kid at camp. | 你就像露营时软弱的胖孩子 |
[16:58] | “Mom, Dad, I want to come home. The cool kids are playing keep-away with my inhaler.” | “爸 妈 我想回家了 坏孩子抢我的呼吸机玩” |
[17:02] | I can’t believe my dad read that letter at our wedding. | 真难以置信我老爸 竟然我婚礼上读了那封信 |
[17:05] | Marshall, you can’t do this to Lily. | Marshall 你不能对Lily这样 |
[17:07] | Yes, I know your new place has had some problems, | 我知道你的新家有些问题 |
[17:09] | with the slanted floors and the nearby sewage treatment plant, | 地板是斜的 附近还有个污水处理厂 |
[17:12] | but you’re gonna turn it into a great home. | 但是你们会把那变成自己的家的 |
[17:15] | Tell him, Lily. | 跟他说啊 Lily |
[17:16] | It’s a black hole where dreams go to die. | 那是个使所有梦想破灭的黑洞 |
[17:19] | I’m not moving, either. | 我也不搬了 |
[17:20] | – Oh, come on! – Yes! | – 哦 得了吧! – 太棒了! |
[17:22] | Okay, you guys finish unpacking. | 你们快开箱 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go bake some cookies to fill R2-Sweet Tooth. | 我去做些饼干 填饱我们的小机器人 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God, look at you cowards! | 天啊 看看你们这群胆小鬼! |
[17:30] | So afraid of any kind of change. | 这么怕改变 |
[17:32] | So terrified of anything new. | 这么恐惧新事物 |
[17:34] | So-so desperate to cling to anything comfortable and familiar. | 如…如此绝望地 要留在舒适熟悉的地方 |
[17:38] | I can’t move to Japan. | 我不去日本了 |
[17:40] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[17:41] | What was I thinking? It’s so far away. | 我都是咋想? 那也太远了吧 |
[17:44] | And I don’t speak the language. | 我也不会说日语 |
[17:46] | I didn’t even have any good pictures of you guys. | 我连一张你们好看的照片都没有 |
[17:48] | Oh, sweetie. | 哦 宝贝 |
[17:50] | Everybody says change is so great, right? | 人人都说改变是好事 对吧? |
[17:53] | But what’s so great about change? | 可到底好些啥啊? |
[17:54] | Hey, who wants to walk down to our same old bar, | 嘿 谁想去楼下那个老地方? |
[17:57] | sit in our regular booth and order the usual? | 坐在我们的老座位上 点些老菜? |
[18:00] | – Yeah! The usual! – My favorite! | – 好啊! 老规矩! – 我的最爱! |
[18:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊! |
[18:13] | Well, well, well. | 呦 呦 呦 |
[18:15] | I believe someone owes me $200. | 看来有人欠我200美元啊 |
[18:19] | Barney, this was never a bet– nobody… | Barney 没说打赌啊 没人… |
[18:21] | This proves that I will be this awesome when I’m 80. | 证明我80岁时 还像现在一样性感 |
[18:25] | Arthritis five. | 看我关节炎了还这么酷 |
[18:30] | – I’m moving to New Jersey. – What? | – 我决定去New Jersey了 – 啥? |
[18:32] | And you and Marshall should move to your new place, and Robin should go to Japan. | 你和Marshall也应该搬走 Robin还是应该去日本 |
[18:36] | Why? | 为啥啊? |
[18:37] | Because we’re gonna get older whether we like it or not, | 因为不管我们愿不愿意 我们还是会变老的 |
[18:40] | so the only question is whether we want to get on with our lives | 问题是我们是去面对我们的生活 |
[18:44] | or desperately cling to the past and end up like that. | 还是绝望地依附着过去 像他那样了却一生 |
[18:47] | You mean awesome? | 你说很爽的过一生吗? |
[18:49] | I’m 80, dude, and I’m making out with a 22-year-old. | 伙计 我现在80了 还能和一个辣妹亲热呢 |
[18:55] | Take me to your place, cheri. | 带我去你家吧 帅哥 |
[18:57] | I want to see your World War II medals. | 我想看看你二战时的勋章 |
[19:00] | In a minute, mon petite. | 马上就来 小美人 |
[19:03] | All right, so that doesn’t count. | 好吧 这不算数 |
[19:05] | What? Why? | 啥? 为啥? |
[19:06] | She’s French– that’s like playing tennis with the net down. | 她是个法国人 这就像放倒球网打网球一样 |
[19:10] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[19:11] | I’ll cover the security deposit. | 我来付房子押金 |
[19:13] | I’m glad to, because… | 我很乐意 因为… |
[19:15] | every dent in that place represents a memory that I’ll cherish forever. | 那个家里的每一个凹痕 都是我将永远珍藏的回忆 |
[19:18] | But on one condition: we all put aside ten bucks every week for the next year, | 就一个条件 我们现在起每周都为明年存10块钱 |
[19:23] | and we come back here and we buy that 50-year-old scotch, | 然后我们来这 点那瓶50年的苏格兰威士忌 |
[19:27] | and we toast the incredible life-changing year we’ve all had. | 为我们这个不可思议的 人生大逆转之年干杯 |
[19:30] | Get out of our booth. | 从我们的座位上滚开 |
[19:35] | Me with my new family, Marshall and Lily in their new apartment, | 我和我新组的家庭 住进新公寓里的Marshall和Lily |
[19:39] | and Robin as the number one English-speaking journalist in the Pacific Rim, | 还有太平洋沿岸 最棒的美裔记者Robin |
[19:44] | visiting us here in New York to celebrate this day– | 来纽约相聚庆祝这一天 |
[19:47] | the day we closed an incredible chapter in our lives, only to open up a new one. | 我们告别过去 迎接明天的一天 |
[19:53] | – Um, I think I left my cell… – Get out of here. | – 呃 我把手机丢在… – 滚 |
[19:58] | And one year later, that’s exactly what we did. | 一年后 我们做到了 |
[20:02] | And so let’s raise a glass of $2,500 scotch to one hell of a year. | 举起这2500块的苏格兰威士忌 为这精彩的一年干杯吧 |
[20:10] | – Amazing. – That’s unbelievable. | – 不可思议 – 难以置信啊 |
[20:13] | It’s kind of smoky, with a hint of aged cedar and… | 有点烟熏味 还有陈年雪松和…的味道 |
[20:16] | Do you guys taste the difference and ten-dollar scotch? | 你们觉得和10块钱的威士忌有区别吗? |
[20:19] | – Not at all. – No difference. | – 一点也没 – 没有 |
[20:20] | I want to cut mine with Red Bull. | 我还是喝红牛吧 |
[20:21] | Oh, Wendy, can you take a picture? | Wendy 能给我们拍张照吗? |
[20:25] | A lot of things did change that year, but some things stayed the same. | 很多事情在那年都改变了 但有些事永远不变 |
[20:30] | So, uh, what do you say we move this party upstairs to the apartment? | 我们去楼上继续狂欢怎么样? |
[20:33] | – Yeah. – Great idea. | – 好 – 好主意 |
[20:44] | What the… | 搞啥… |
[20:47] | Barney, this is an intervention. | Barney 我们要批斗你了 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. | 不好意思 听不见 |
[20:53] | Enough with the “old man” bit. | 别再扮”老鬼”了 |
[20:56] | What about the old sand pit? | 什么 老沙坑? |
[20:58] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[21:00] | Let It Snow? | 下雪吧? |
[21:01] | I love that old ditty! | 我爱死那段小曲了! |
[21:05] | I’m getting my flail. | 我拿流星锤去 |
[21:07] | You’re setting sail? | 你要启航了? |