时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey.Guys****** | – 嗨 – 嘿 伙计们 最近怎么样? |
[00:05] | ****** | 我来帮你喝光 |
[00:09] | We****** | 我们刚与Stella的妹妹跟她的未婚夫吃饭 他们要比我们先一步结婚 |
[00:12] | ****** | 你们知道一个女人从小的时候就 幻想着一个完美的婚礼吗? |
[00:16] | – Yeah. – Totally | – 知道 – 完全理解 |
[00:17] | My******detail | 我妹妹完全把我的梦幻婚礼抢走了 每一个细节 |
[00:21] | ****** | 地点在Shelter岛 时间在黄昏 |
[00:23] | ****** | 就在沙滩上的旧屋里 跟我的家人一起度过 |
[00:27] | It’s****** | 是我梦寐以求的婚礼 |
[00:30] | ****** | 我来喝 |
[00:34] | ****** | 这里的羊肉挺不错的 |
[00:36] | ****** | 哦 我是个素食者 我一直认为 吃荤其实是一种谋杀行为 |
[00:43] | But****** | 当然我可能没有你们那么健壮 |
[00:46] | ****** | 那是因为你缺乏蛋白质 |
[00:49] | ****** | 我要点羊肉 |
[00:53] | Ok,******ass | 好的 新目标 我要我们的婚礼 彻底把他们的比下去 |
[00:57] | ****** | 我要把他们的婚礼扔进马桶 然后冲够20次水 |
[01:03] | Ted****** | 哦 Ted 在高中的时候 你恨死婚礼了 对吧? |
[01:07] | You****** | 要知道 她总是想要把我比下去 我爱她 但是在心里阴暗的一面还是希望她结不成婚 |
[01:14] | I******good. | 我恨他 我恨他 我恨死他 天 这牛排真好吃 |
[01:19] | ****** | 4天前 他去营养师那边 咨询各种食物的维生素含量 |
[01:22] | I****** | 我为他放弃了化妆品 放弃了淋浴 放弃了剃腋毛 |
[01:27] | ****** | 真难以想象到底哪里出了问题 |
[01:30] | ****** | 现在马上举行婚礼了 我真的很想要培根做餐点 我很喜欢 但是不能修改了 得花上好几千美元 |
[01:37] | Kids****** | 孩子们 当你们恋爱的时候 两个人是有默契和感应的 |
[01:42] | What do you think? We could help her out. | 你说呢? 我们可以帮帮她 |
[01:45] | No,Stella,weshould help her out. | 不 Stella 我们应该帮帮她 |
[01:49] | Let’s pay for dinner. | 我们出钱吧 |
[01:52] | Nora. Don’t worry. | Nora 别担心 |
[01:55] | We got this. | 我们来搞定 |
[01:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:58] | We’ll take over your wedding, pay you back for everything you spent. | 我们会承包下你的婚礼 把你花费的钱都还给你 |
[02:01] | Ted and I will get married this Sunday. | Ted和我这周日就结婚 |
[02:19] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode05 | |
[02:24] | We’re getting married this Sunday? | 我们周日结婚? |
[02:26] | Are we sure we’re ready for this? | 我们已经做好准备了吗? |
[02:28] | Ted,I wasted years trying to get Lucy’s dad to decide he was “ready” for this, | Ted 我浪费了几年的时间去 说服Lucy的爸爸认为他已经准备好 |
[02:33] | but he never got ready for this. That’s why we never got married. | 但他从来都没有准备好 所以我们就永远结不了 |
[02:36] | Come on,let’s just be spontaneous. | 来吧 我们要主动出击 |
[02:38] | I used to dream that Tony would be spontaneous like this. | 我曾梦见过Tony也会那么主动 |
[02:42] | Okay,I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[02:44] | And I’m also… spontaneous. | 我也…非常主动 |
[02:51] | I wish I hadn’t done that. | 我真不该这么做 |
[02:54] | Kids,morals usually come at the end of stories, but this one is so important, | 孩子们 通常故事的最后才会说出 它的意义所在 不过这次是特别的重要 |
[02:58] | I’m gonna tell you now: Don’t ever,ever invite an ex to your wedding. | 我要现在就告诉你们: 永远不要邀请旧情人参加你的婚礼 |
[03:03] | If someone had given me that advice, well,it would have changed everything. | 如果之前就有人告诫过我 可能一切都将会不同 |
[03:06] | Come on,you’ve got to come, it’s my wedding. | 拜托 你一定得来 这是我的婚礼啊 |
[03:09] | I can’t. I’m in Tokyo. | 不行啊 我在东京 |
[03:11] | It’s my first week on the job. I can’t just take off. | 这是我工作的第一个星期 我不能就这样离开 |
[03:14] | Plus,I’m finally doing serious news. | 而且 我终于可以播报一些重要的新闻了 |
[03:19] | Robin was doing serious news. | Robin的确是在播报重要的新闻 |
[03:21] | It was the number one English news network in Japan. | 那里是日本第一家英文新闻广播台 |
[03:24] | Of course,the news was a little different over there. | 不过 播报的方式有点不一样 |
[03:26] | ****** | 巨型风扇! |
[03:30] | The Federal Reserve Board voted to leave interest… | 美国联邦储备委员会投票决定… |
[03:33] | rates unchanged. | 维持利率不变 |
[03:35] | It’s my wedding. You have to be there. | 那是我的婚礼啊 你一定要到 |
[03:37] | Okay. Okay. I’ll be there. | 好吧 好吧 我会参加的 |
[03:39] | Whoops,I gotta go. | 噢 我得挂了 |
[03:42] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[03:46] | And I’m Robin Scherbatsky. | 我是Robin Scherbatsky |
[03:49] | Peace talks were stalled once again in the Middle East. | 中东的和平谈判再次陷入僵局 |
[03:51] | Despite a promising start in the latest negotiations, talks foundered on security issues. | 尽管谈判的开始是充满希望的 可是就安全问题方面谈判破裂 |
[03:59] | – She’s in. – Yes! | – 她会来 – 太好了! |
[04:00] | All right,Ted, your bachelor party,tonight. | 好了 Ted 今晚是你的单身派对 |
[04:03] | I have got three of the most physically and morally flexible exotic dancers you’ve ever seen… | 我请了三个你见过的身体跟精神上 都最棒的异国舞者… |
[04:08] | Can’t,there’s no time. | 不行 没时间了 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’ll let you know how it goes. | 好吧 我会告诉你以后的事情的 |
[04:10] | Marshall,we should really rent the cars for tomorrow,huh? | Marshall 我们得为明天租车 是吧? |
[04:12] | Sure. | 没错 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么? |
[04:18] | No “Don’t get married,Ted”? | 不 “不要结婚啊 Ted”? |
[04:20] | No “You’re making a big mistake,Ted”? | 不 “你这样做大错特错 Ted”? |
[04:23] | Barney Stinson… Barney Stinson… | |
[04:25] | are you no longer committed to the war on marriage? | 你不再在婚姻问题上做反抗了吗? |
[04:28] | No,I just know a hopeless cause when I see it. | 不是 我只知道当我看到它的时候 就知道已经毫无希望了 |
[04:32] | It’s the same reason I don’t recycle. | 就跟我不会废物利用的道理一样 |
[04:34] | Plus,Ted getting married is in my best interest. | 再说 Ted要结婚是我最为关注的事情 |
[04:38] | You see… | 要知道… |
[04:39] | lately I’ve been working on a problem of the utmost importance. | 最近我在致力于研究一个极为重要的问题 |
[04:45] | I confess I was stumped. | 我不得不承认我一筹莫展 |
[04:46] | Until one night I decided to tackle it once and for all. | 直到一个晚上我决定要把它彻底解决掉 |
[04:49] | HOW CAN I HAVE SEX WITH ROBIN AGAIN? | 我怎样才能再次跟ROBIN上床? |
[04:55] | VULNERABLE | 心灵脆弱 |
[04:58] | NOSTALGIC | 念旧之情 |
[05:00] | BOOZE | 醉酒 |
[05:04] | Then,at last, I cracked the code. | 最后 我破解了译码 |
[05:09] | GET HER DRUNK AT TED’S WEDDING | 在TED的婚礼上灌醉她 |
[05:14] | So you’re back on Robin. | 这么说你又重新盯上了Robin |
[05:16] | Hopefully. | 如果一切顺利的话 |
[05:17] | I mean,this weekend is the best chance ever to hook up with her again. | 这周末是跟她重修旧好的最好时机 |
[05:21] | You’ll never pull it off. There’s too many distractions. | 会出现许多障碍的 有太多的干扰了 |
[05:24] | The first drunk bridesmaid you see, | 你要是见到第一个喝醉的伴娘 |
[05:26] | you’ll have your head under her dress like an old-time photographer. | 你会像个旧时的摄影师 把头钻进她的裙底里去的 |
[05:30] | Lily,don’t cheapen this. | Lily 别说得那么下流 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to sound all mushy-gushy and romantic, | 我不想听起来觉得既淫荡又浪漫 |
[05:36] | but this weekend,Robin is the only woman I’m banging. | 但这个周末 Robin将会是我唯一会上的女人 |
[05:41] | And so,the day before our wedding, Stella and I made the trip up to Shelter Island. | 于是 在婚礼的前一天 Stella和我开车去Shelter岛 |
[05:46] | With everyone else not far behind. | 其他人也很快就到了 |
[05:49] | Zitch dog | Zitch dog. |
[05:53] | This isn’t exactly where I pictured Ted getting married. | 这里并非是我想象当中 Ted要结婚的地方 |
[05:56] | “The Namaste Yoga and Meditation Collective.” | “合十瑜伽班与坐禅兴趣团” |
[05:59] | I don’t know about you guys, but Nama-stay here any longer than I have to. | 你们的想法我不清楚 但是我想尽早离开这里 |
[06:04] | Sweetie,go check in with that dirty hippie over there and we’ll get some drinks. | 亲爱的 去那个嬉皮女去打个招呼 我们去拿些饮料 |
[06:11] | So,what scotches you got? | 你们这里有什么样的威士忌? |
[06:14] | Oh,here at the center, we have a very strict no-alcohol policy. | 哦 这个中心是严禁喝酒的 |
[06:19] | Great,and all the meals are included,right? | 太好了 每顿饭全包了 对吧? |
[06:21] | Yep,and they’re all 100% vegan. | 对 而且100%是素菜 |
[06:26] | No. I need alcohol. | 不 我要喝酒 |
[06:28] | I’m not gonna get Robin with this stuff. | 我怎么靠这个撂倒Robin呢 |
[06:31] | Look at this. Berry Blaster Brain Revitalizer. | 看这个 果浆搅拌大脑革命汁 |
[06:36] | My God,some of these drinks could actually make a girl smarter. | 天啊 这些饮料还可能会让人变得聪明 |
[06:39] | What sort of hell has Ted brought us to? | 究竟Ted把我们带到什么鬼地方来? |
[06:41] | – There’s no meat. – There’s no alcohol. | – 没肉吃 – 没酒喝 |
[06:45] | It gets worse: I’m 90% sure that guy you were talking with used to be lead singer of the Spin Doctors. | 还有更糟的呢: 我肯定刚才跟你们 说话的人九成以前是Spin Doctors的主唱 |
[06:52] | Hey,guys, Stella and I have a little problem. | 嘿 伙计们 Stella和我有些小麻烦 |
[06:56] | Oh,the programs look great. | 哦 这些节目都挺棒的 |
[06:59] | I mean,it’s not our names on the front, but otherwise,really nice. | 只是上面写的不是我们的名字 不然的话真的挺好的 |
[07:03] | Oh,hey,I talked to Robin. | 哦 嘿 我刚跟Robin通了电话 |
[07:04] | She’s running a little bit late, but she’ll be here just under the wire. | 她可能会晚一些到 不过她会来得及的 |
[07:08] | You invited Robin? | 你邀请了Robin? |
[07:09] | Yeah,of course. | 对 没错 |
[07:10] | You never told me that. | 你之前都没告诉我 |
[07:12] | I’m not sure how I feel about that. | 我不肯定我会乐意 |
[07:15] | Can I help? | 允许我帮你一下? |
[07:16] | You feel glad. | 你感到愉快 |
[07:19] | You like Robin. | 你也喜欢Robin啊 |
[07:20] | Yeah,but she’s your ex-girlfriend. | 没错 只是她是你的前女友 |
[07:22] | – It’s weird. – It’s not weird. | – 这样会怪怪的 – 不会的 |
[07:24] | It is weird. | 会的 |
[07:25] | You don’t get what it’s like for a bride to see her groom’s ex at their wedding. | 你不会明白一个新娘在婚礼上 看到新郎前女友的感觉 |
[07:29] | Oh,Stella. | 喔 Stella |
[07:31] | Your new husband used to nail me,like, three times a day. | 你丈夫以前一天会上我三次 |
[07:38] | Having exes around, I don’t know, it brings up… | 把旧情人请过来 我不知道 会带来… |
[07:42] | unresolved things. | 一些未知的麻烦 |
[07:45] | How do you know that spark won’t come back with your ex sitting out there? | 你就能肯定你跟旧情人 坐在一起不会旧情复炽? |
[07:48] | Come on, we’re just friends. | 得了吧 我们只是朋友 |
[07:49] | Plus,Robin and I already had our backslide– last Thanksgiving, not even that long ago. | 在说 Robin跟我早就已经复炽过了… 就上年的感恩节 也没多久的事 |
[07:53] | Did you place a large bet against yourself in this argument? | 你这不是自相矛盾吗? |
[07:57] | She already got her ticket. | 她已经买了机票了 |
[07:58] | Ted,it’s important to me. | Ted 这对我来说很重要 |
[08:01] | I would never invite Lucy’s dad. | 我就不会邀请Lucy的爸爸 |
[08:03] | I wouldn’t care if you did. Tony’s great. | 我才不管 Tony棒极了 |
[08:04] | Let’s invite him,too. | 我们也邀请他吧 |
[08:05] | No,Tony is the last person I want at our wedding,okay? | 不 Tony是我在婚礼上最不想见到的人 明白? |
[08:11] | And Robin is a close second. | Robin是倒数第二个 |
[08:15] | Robin’s probably about to get on the plane. | Robin很可能已经上飞机了 |
[08:17] | Plus,she left a really important job for this. | 再说她为了来而扔下了很重要的工作 |
[08:20] | Spurred by environmental concerns and high gasoline prices, | 在环境问题和汽油价格居高不下的推动下 |
[08:25] | sales of hybrid vehicles have risen 11% over the previous year. | 混合动力汽车的销售量 要比上一年提升11% |
[08:30] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:33] | I kinda get the no exes thing. | 我也不大赞成邀请旧情人来 |
[08:35] | Why ask a failed romance to come and watch your successful one? | 干嘛要一段失败的爱情 来见证一段成功的爱情? |
[08:37] | It’s like inviting the Seattle Mariners to a World Series game. | 这就像邀请西雅图水手队去参加世界大赛 |
[08:40] | It’s weird for everyone. | 这样会很尴尬的 |
[08:42] | What? No. Robin has to come. | 什么? 不 Robin必须要来 |
[08:45] | Right,she’s,like, my best friend. | 没错 她是我最好的朋友 |
[08:47] | Female friend. My best female friend. | 女性朋友 我最好的女性朋友 |
[08:50] | I don’t care,why fake it. | 我才不在乎 我装什么呢 |
[08:53] | Dude,Robin has to be here. | 伙计 Robin必须得来 |
[08:55] | – She shouldn’t come. -What are you talk… | – 她不该来 – 你什么意思… |
[08:56] | Justice Aldrin, tie-breaking vote. | Aldrin法官 现在1票对1票 |
[09:01] | Okay,wouldn’t feel right without Robin. | 好吧 没有Robin会怪怪的 |
[09:03] | But you don’t mess with the bride. | 但是你也不能把新娘给惹毛了 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna tell her not to come. | 我告诉她不要来 |
[09:08] | – Oh,no,Ted. – It’s the right decision,Ted. | – 哦 不 Ted – 这是正确的选择 Ted |
[09:10] | This is gonna be,like, the worst phone conversation of all time. | 这将会是有史以来最糟糕的通话 |
[09:14] | Ted,Ted,Ted. Co-best man– I’m on it. | Ted Ted Ted 作为你的伴郎 我来帮你搞定 |
[09:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:23] | Robin,where are you? | Robin 你在哪? |
[09:24] | Uh,just heading to the airport. | 呃 刚准备去机场 |
[09:27] | Okay,we’ll see you soon. Have a great flight. | 好的 待会见 一路顺风 |
[09:32] | Bad news. I couldn’t reach her. | 坏消息 电话打不通 |
[09:34] | Robin’s already on her way. | Robin已经在来的路上了 |
[09:42] | Okay,Robin’s on her way. | 好吧 Robin要来了 |
[09:43] | You know what, I’m glad. | 说实在 我很高兴 |
[09:45] | Exes should be allowed to come to weddings. | 旧情人是可以来参加婚礼的 |
[09:47] | I’ll just tell Stella she’s got to deal with it. | 我只管这样告诉Stella得了 让她自己去面对 |
[09:49] | I think you need to be more delicate with Stella about this whole Robin thing. | 我觉得你处理这件事要更慎重一些 |
[09:53] | What do you mean by delicate? | 你指的慎重是什么意思? |
[09:54] | Brides are under a lot of stress before a wedding. | 在婚礼之前新娘面对的压力很大 |
[09:57] | I mean,of course, I held it together pretty well. | 不过 当然我当时处理得很好 |
[10:03] | You don’t remember? | 你忘记了? |
[10:06] | The florist just told me the roses are more light medium-pink than medium-pink. | 花店老板说那些玫瑰花要比 中粉红还要浅一些 |
[10:11] | Light medium-pink! Everything’s ruined. | 浅粉红! 一切都完了 |
[10:16] | Our wedding site uses a gravity furnace instead of forced-air heating. | 我们的婚礼场地用的是重力炉 而不是用热风采暖设备 |
[10:21] | That’s the one thing I cared about. | 这是我唯一在乎的了 |
[10:23] | Why are we even getting married? | 我们干嘛还要结婚? |
[10:28] | Blobbity-blah. Wickity-wah. Blobbity-blah. Wickity-wah. | |
[10:30] | Eeky,eeky,eeky,eeky whee! Eeky,eeky,eeky,eeky whee! | |
[10:35] | After a while,it’s all noise. | 之后就只听到一阵噪音了 |
[10:38] | Poor Stella’s had to jam months of crazy into just three days. | 可怜的Stella要把一个月的抓狂 都压缩到这3天里发泄 |
[10:42] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[10:43] | You wait for the next cris, you solve it,you’re a hero. | 你等着下一个危机的到来 你把它解决掉 你就成英雄了 |
[10:47] | Then you bring up the Robin thing, but this time she’ll say yes. | 到时候再提Robin的事 那她就会答应的 |
[10:50] | Yeah,but what if there’s no next cris? | 对 但是如果没有下一个危机那怎么办? |
[10:53] | She’s a bride. There will be a next crisis. | 她要当新娘了 肯定会有下一个的 |
[10:56] | like four minutes later | 约4分钟后 |
[10:59] | There’s an next cris. | 另一个危机来了 |
[11:00] | Awesome! What is it? | 太棒了! 什么危机? |
[11:02] | My daughter,my own daughter isn’t coming to our wedding. | 我的女儿 我的亲生女儿 她将不能来参加我的婚礼 |
[11:06] | What? | 什么? |
[11:07] | Tony’s supposed to drive her up tomorrow, | Tony本该明天开车把她带回我这的 |
[11:09] | but now he’s being all petty about me getting married,and he won’t do it. | 但是现在他对于我要结婚耿耿于怀 他反悔了 |
[11:12] | It’s been five years. Why can’t we just move on already? | 已经都5年了 为什么我们不能开始新生活? |
[11:15] | So first thing tomorrow I drive down,talk to him, get him to let me drive Lucy up, | 所以 明天我先开车过去 和他谈谈 让他同意我把Lucy带回来 |
[11:20] | then,boom,cris solved. | 然后 嘣 危机解决了 |
[11:22] | Stella’s happy. Robin comes to the wedding. | Stella也高兴了 Robin也能来参加婚礼了 |
[11:26] | – You Barney? – Yes. | – 你就是Barney? – 对 |
[11:28] | I hear you’re a real man whore,so listen up. | 我听说你就是做”鸭”的 给我听着 |
[11:31] | Tomorrow night I want to do things so dirty and so depraved | 明晚我想干些既下流又堕落的事 |
[11:34] | that I forget that this was supposed to be my wedding. | 以至于我都忘了这本来是我的婚礼 |
[11:38] | I… I’m kind of here with someone. | 我… 我和别人一道来这儿的 |
[11:40] | Bring her. | 带她一起来 |
[11:42] | You’re never going to make it. | 你绝不会这么做的 |
[11:46] | The morning of my wedding day I made the trip back to Tony’s house to get Lucy. | 结婚那天早上 我去Tony处去接Lucy |
[11:55] | Tony… Tony… | |
[11:56] | Doing a little karate? | 在练空手道啊? |
[12:01] | Sorry,sorry,man. | 抱歉 抱歉 伙计 |
[12:02] | You just set off my internal defense alarm. | 你触发了我体内的防御警铃 |
[12:05] | You got to watch these things. | 你得见识下 |
[12:06] | – Stay alert,stay alive. – Right. | – 保持警觉 保持清醒 – 没错 |
[12:08] | So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[12:09] | I thought you’d be off in some honeymoon suite with my woman right now. | 我还以为你早就滚得远远的 此刻正与我的女人在蜜月套房里呢 |
[12:13] | Not yet. Soon. | 还没 不过快了 |
[12:14] | That’s right, tonight’s the night. Yeah! | 没错 就是今晚了 耶! |
[12:17] | Oh,man, you are going to be sticking it to the mother of my child. | 哦 伙计 你就要和我孩子她妈缠绵了 |
[12:21] | Actually,I’ve already stuck it to her plenty of times. | 事实上 我已经和她缠绵过很多次了 |
[12:23] | Why do I always have to correct people? | 为什么每次我都得去纠正别人? |
[12:25] | You and Stella. | 你和Stella |
[12:28] | You lucky dog. I could just… | 你们这对幸运的家伙 我本可以… |
[12:33] | I’m so happy for you guys. | 我真为你们感到高兴 |
[12:37] | Yeah,uh,hey,listen, here’s the thing– uh,Lucy… | 嗯 嗯 喂 听着 有一个事情 Lucy她… |
[12:40] | You can’t take her. | 你不能带她走 |
[12:41] | Tony,stop. Look,this is a big day for Lucy,too. | Tony 别这样 瞧 这一天对于Lucy来说也很重要 |
[12:45] | You’re going to have to put aside your own issues and think about what’s best for her here. | 你最好抛开你的私心 想一想对她来说什么才是最好的 |
[12:49] | Whether you like it or not, she really should be at her mother’s wedding. | 不管你情不情愿 她真的应该参加她妈妈的婚礼 |
[12:51] | So,I’m taking Lucy with me. | 那么 我带Lucy一道回去啦 |
[12:59] | You’re right,man. You’re right. | 伙计 你是对的 你是对的 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s just… seeing you guys… | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我只是看见你们俩… |
[13:07] | has made me realize everything I had. | 让我意识到了我曾经拥有的一切 |
[13:12] | let’s stop hugging. | 咱能别抱了吗 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:17] | Lucy means the world to me. | Lucy就是我的一切 |
[13:19] | And I feel like I’m losing her to this new family– a family I’m not even a part of. | 我感觉我就要失去她一样 她所在的新家庭里已经没有我了 |
[13:23] | Oh,come on,sure you are. | 哦 别这样 当然有你啊 |
[13:24] | No,I’m not. I wasn’t even invited to the wedding. | 不 不是的 我都没被邀参加婚礼 |
[13:26] | Well,you are now. | 好吧 你现在受邀了 |
[13:32] | Road trip. Right? | 公路旅行 对吧? |
[13:39] | Road Trip 2– Back in the Car. | 公路旅行第二回– 重回车中 |
[13:43] | So,today’s the day. | 那么 就是今天了 |
[13:46] | You hydrating? | 你准备好了吗? |
[13:48] | Dear femal thank you for your interest in Barney Stinson… | 亲爱的雌性动物 谢谢你对Barney Stinson感兴趣 |
[13:51] | Your back is going to look like a Jackson Pollack. | 我会让你的背变成Jackson Pollack那样 (美国现代抽象表现艺术画家) |
[13:54] | I regret to inform you that at this time… | 我很遗憾的告诉你这次… |
[13:57] | I was a vegan for two years. | 我曾当了两年素食主义者 |
[13:59] | I need meat. | 我需要尝尝荤的 |
[14:01] | there are currently no positions available. | 最近已经没有席位空缺 |
[14:03] | I’m a yoga instructor. | 我是个瑜伽教员 |
[14:05] | Every position is available. | 任何姿势都可以 |
[14:08] | Your room,20 minutes. No foreplay. | 去你的房间 20分钟以后 不需前奏 |
[14:13] | I’m not going to make it,am I? | 我不会这样做的 对不对? |
[14:15] | Not a chance. | 决不能 |
[14:21] | Okay,just rember, let me talk to Stella first,okay? | 好 记着 让我先跟Stella说 好吗? |
[14:24] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈! 妈妈! |
[14:25] | Ted invited Daddy! | Ted邀请了爸爸过来! |
[14:28] | Hi,sweetie. I missed you. | 嗨 宝贝 我想死你了 |
[14:30] | Give me just a sec,okay? | 等妈妈一会儿 好吗? |
[14:33] | Hey,Tony. | 嗨 Tony |
[14:36] | You invited Tony? To our wedding? | 你邀请了Tony来参加我们的婚礼? |
[14:38] | Ted,we talked about this. No exes at our wedding. | Ted我们已经说好了的 我们的婚礼上不许有前任情人 |
[14:42] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[14:43] | Oh,boy. What did Ted do this time? | 哦 Ted这次又干了些什么? |
[14:53] | Ted,what is Robin doing here? I thought I made myself clear. | Ted Robin怎么在这? 我想我的意思你已经很清楚了的 |
[14:56] | No exes at our wedding. | 我们的婚礼不许出现前任情人 |
[14:58] | To be fair… your ex is here. | 公平起见… 你前夫也在这呢 |
[15:01] | You invited him! | 是你邀请的他! |
[15:02] | Come on,it’s not weird. | 拜托 这一点也不别扭 |
[15:04] | It is weird. | 太别扭了 |
[15:05] | It’s like things are not finished between you two. | 感觉好像你们之间还有些什么纠缠 |
[15:08] | And Tony… | 还有Tony… |
[15:10] | I can’t deal with Tony right now. | 我现在无法应对Tony |
[15:11] | Can you please go out there and tell him to leave? | 你能不能出去 叫他离开? |
[15:13] | You can make me the bad guy. | 你可以说是我要求的 |
[15:15] | I’ll go talk to Robin,so she knows it’s nothing personal. | 我去和Robin谈 这样她就知道这无关私情了 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | And,kids,if I had just let Stella talk to Robin, | 孩子们 如果当时我让Stella去找Robin谈 |
[15:23] | this whole story might have ended differently. | 这个故事的结局也许就会不同了 |
[15:26] | – I understand. – I get it. | – 我明白 – 我理解 |
[15:30] | For the first time, Ted and Stella Mosby. | 第一次 Ted和Stella Mosby |
[15:34] | And that’s how I met your mother. | 这就是我和你们老妈的浪漫史 |
[15:37] | Blah,blah,blah. Is your dad finally done yakking? | 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 你们老爸的废话唠叨完了吗? |
[15:40] | Now,come on, who wants ice cream? | 去吧 谁想吃冰激凌? |
[15:43] | But I didn’t. | 但我没这么做 |
[15:45] | Look,can you talk to Tony? | 你能和Tony谈吗? |
[15:46] | Robin flew all the way here from Tokyo. | Robin从东京一路飞来 |
[15:47] | I should talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[15:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:58] | Sorry about running off like that. | 对不起 我就那样跑开了 |
[15:59] | Oh,it’s okay. You would not believe the trip I just had. | 哦 没事了 你绝不会相信这是个什么样的旅行 |
[16:02] | I was on a plane for almost a full day. | 我几乎在飞机上待了一天 |
[16:04] | But it is worth it to see you get married. | 但是来看你结婚 还是很值得的 |
[16:07] | – How could I not be here… – You can’t come to the wedding. | – 我怎么能不来呢 – 你不能参加婚礼了 |
[16:08] | – Oh,thank God! – What? | – 哦 谢天谢地! – 什么? |
[16:10] | Ted,it’s weird. | Ted 这太别扭了 |
[16:11] | – It’s not weird. – It is weird. | – 这不别扭 – 确实别扭 |
[16:14] | Do you know how it feels to be somebody’s ex at their wedding? | 你知道作为新人的前任情人来 参加婚礼是什么感觉吗? |
[16:17] | – Robin. – Stella – Robin. – Stella. | |
[16:20] | suck it, bitch! I win! | 靠 婊子! 我赢了! |
[16:24] | We broke up over a year ago. | 我们分手都一年多了 |
[16:26] | Yeah,but that’s not that long ago. | 对 但是这时间还不够久 |
[16:29] | Watching your marry another woman isn’t exactly something I was looking forward to. | 看你娶别的女人 这并不是我期待看到的事 |
[16:34] | I don’t know, I just thought if I ever changed my mind about marriage and kids, it was… | 我不明白 我想如果我改变了对 婚姻和孩子的看法… |
[16:39] | it was nice to know that you were there. | 如果你还未婚 我会觉得也许我们还有可能 |
[16:41] | So,I was your safety school– how flattering. | 我就是你的避风港–真够奉承的 |
[16:43] | That’s not it. It’s just that… | 不是这样的 只是… |
[16:45] | Why are you bringing any of this up? | 你为什么还要提起这些事? |
[16:47] | There’s nothing between us anymore. | 我们之间已经没什么了 |
[16:48] | Well,maybe there is. | 也许有呢 |
[16:50] | I mean,of course there is. | 我的意思是 当然还有 |
[16:52] | That kind of stuff doesn’t just disappear without a trace. | 还有那些不会消失得不留痕迹的事 |
[16:56] | Look,I’m not just another guest here,Ted. | 嘿 我并不仅仅是一个客人 Ted |
[16:59] | Right. We used to date, but we both moved on. | 好吧 我们以前约会过 但是我们都有新生活了 |
[17:02] | And,look,we got what we wanted– I’m getting married, you got your dream job in Tokyo. | 瞧 我们都得到了想要的东西 我要结婚了 而你在东京找到梦想的工作 |
[17:07] | – And they all lived happily ever… – I quit my job. | – 从此我们就过着幸福的生活… – 我辞掉了工作 |
[17:09] | You what? | 什么? |
[17:10] | I’m moving back to New York. | 我要搬回纽约 |
[17:12] | I thought I wanted that job, but… | 我以为我想要那份工作 但是… |
[17:15] | I want to come back to my real life. | 我想要回到现实生活 |
[17:19] | And I think you should go back to yours. | 我想你也应该这样 |
[17:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:26] | Don’t get married. | 不要结婚 |
[17:29] | Look,you’re rushing into this. | 你看 你太仓促了 |
[17:31] | It’s like you’re trying to skip ahead to the end of the book. | 就好像是你要提前跳到故事的 结尾一样 |
[17:34] | Ted,you’re the most romantic guy I know. | Ted 你是我见过的最浪漫的人 |
[17:36] | You stole a blue French horn for me. | 你为我偷过一个蓝色的法国小号 |
[17:38] | You tried to make it rain. | 你试着祈雨 |
[17:40] | – I did make it rain. – It was a coincidence. | – 我确实祈到了雨 – 那是巧合 |
[17:42] | But after all that, this is how your great romantic quest comes to an end? | 那么多事情之后 你就这样终止了对浪漫的追寻? |
[17:47] | You’re just disappearing into someone else’s wedding, someone else’s house, | 你就消失了 和别人结婚 共组家庭 |
[17:51] | someone else’s life without a second thought. | 和别人生活 别无他想 |
[17:54] | That’s not the amazing ending that you deserve. | 这不是你渴望的美好结局 |
[17:58] | That’s not Ted Mosby. | 这不是Ted Mosby的风格 |
[18:05] | I love Stella. She’s the one. | 我爱Stella 她就是我要的那个人 |
[18:09] | If you really feel that way… | 如果你真的这么想… |
[18:12] | I guess it’s a good thing you’re not coming to the wedding after all. | 我想你不参加婚礼还真是件好事 |
[18:24] | Big fight? | 大吵一架? |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:28] | Here… | 拿着… |
[18:30] | – It’s on the house. – Just keep ’em coming. | – 店里请客 – 再给我倒几杯 |
[18:36] | Oh,God,do not keep them coming. | 哦 天啊 一杯足矣 |
[18:43] | Hey,Robin. | 嘿 Robin |
[18:44] | Barney Barney. | |
[18:46] | I am having a horrible day. | 今天我糟糕透了 |
[18:48] | I snuck some scotch in from the duty free store. You want to join me? | 我从免税店顺了点苏格兰威士忌 要一起喝吗? |
[18:52] | Yeah,yeah. Let’s go to your room. Far away from this room. | 好 好 去你的房里喝 离这远远的 |
[18:54] | And we can knock it back. | 我们还能一口气喝完 |
[18:56] | They didn’t get me a room. | 他们没给我准备房间 |
[18:57] | I was actually hoping I could stay with you. | 我只是想能和你待在一起 |
[19:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:03] | I just have to straighten up a little bit. | 我还得小小收拾一下 |
[19:05] | I’ve got some clothes on the floor,and… | 我有些衣服散落在地板上 还有… |
[19:08] | And a naked girl tied to your headboard. | 还有一个绑在你床头板上的裸女 |
[19:10] | Towels all over the bathroom. It’s a mess. | 毛巾落在洗手间 确实很乱 |
[19:13] | So,anyway… | 那么… |
[19:15] | give me ten minutes to get the place in order… | 给我十分钟来整理一下房间… |
[19:17] | See ya,Barney. | 再见 Barney |
[19:21] | She… | 她… |
[19:31] | Okay,let’s do this. | 好 我们来干吧 |
[19:33] | Who the hell is that? | 见鬼 这是谁? |
[19:35] | Um,it’s the girl from the front desk. | 嗯 她是前台小姐 |
[19:47] | Kids,sometimes you think you’re living out one story, | 孩子们 有时你们觉得你们活在一个故事里 |
[19:51] | but the truth turns out to be something else entirely. | 但事实上 故事可能彻头彻尾的改变 |
[20:00] | At the time I thought the story was about whether Robin should be at the wedding. | 那时 我想这事无非是关于Robin 是否应该来参加婚礼 |
[20:11] | If only I’d understood what the real story was. | 实际上我没搞明白真正的故事是什么 |
[20:23] | Having exes around… | 前任情人出线在那场合… |
[20:25] | I don’t know,it brings up unresolved things. | 我说不好 是有些未完待续的事吧 |
[20:33] | How do you know that that spark won’t come back with your ex sitting out there? | 你怎么知道如果前任情人就坐在身边 你们不会重新擦出火花 |
[20:39] | It’s like things are not finished between you two. | 就好像是你们之间还有纠缠 |
[20:44] | I wasted years trying to get Lucy’s dad to decide if he was ready for this. | 我浪费几年时间来让Lucy她爸决定 他是否已对此最好了准备 |
[20:49] | Seeing you guys… | 看着你们这样… |
[20:51] | it’s made me realize everything I had. | 它让我意识到我曾经拥有的一切 |
[20:54] | I used to dream that Tony would be spontaneous like this. | 我曾经也梦想过Tony像你这么主动 |
[21:03] | Seriously,kids,never invite an ex to your wedding. | 说真的 孩子们 绝对不要邀请前任情人来参加你们的婚礼 |