时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids, your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, | 孩子们 你们结婚的日子 一定会是一生中最幸福的日子 |
[00:06] | the perfect ending to a perfect love story. | 美好爱情的美好结局 |
[00:09] | My wedding– at least my first wedding– didn’t go so well. | 我的婚礼–至少是我的第一个婚礼 –却不那么尽如人意了 |
[00:27] | It’s funny looking back on it now. | 回头想想 真是滑稽 |
[00:29] | I was so sure Stella was the one. | 我确定Stella就是我要娶的女人 |
[00:32] | And when she left me, I was so devastated. | 当她离开我 我崩溃了 |
[00:35] | But you guys got me through it. | 但你们让我重振精神 |
[00:37] | And now the painful part’s over. | 现在最痛苦的时候已经过去了 |
[00:40] | I’ve come out the other side a little bit stronger. | 我变得更加坚强 |
[00:43] | You know, I… I hardly even think about her anymore. | 你们知道 我… 我现在几乎都已经不再想她了 |
[00:47] | That’s what time does, I guess. | 我想 这就是时间的力量 |
[00:52] | Ted, the wedding was yesterday. | Ted 昨天才举办的婚礼啊 |
[00:55] | It’s been 24 hours. | 才过了24小时 |
[00:56] | I know. And this is me, moving on. | 我知道 只是我已经重新开始新的生活了 |
[01:00] | A great new chapte of my life began today, and we’re gonna celebrate. | 我生命中的新篇章今天开始书写 我们要庆祝一下 |
[01:04] | Right now, we need two things. We need Kool, and we need the Gang. | 现在 我们需要库尔邦乐队 (美国70年代最有影响力的Funk乐队) |
[01:08] | It’s jukebox time, huh? | 点唱时间到了 哈? |
[01:14] | I look at that young man popping and locking his way over to the jukebox, | 我看着那个年轻人扭着 一路跳向点唱机 |
[01:19] | and I think to myself, you know… | 我这么想着 你们知道… |
[01:22] | maybe Stella made the right call. | 也许Stella做出了正确的选择 |
[01:25] | Ow, pain. | 嗷 疼啊 |
[01:26] | How is he dancing right now? | 他现在怎么能跳舞啊? |
[01:28] | He should… he should be smashing up Stella’s car with a sledgehammer. | 他应该… 他应该用个大锤把Stella的车给砸了啊 (损友损招 ��) |
[01:32] | Hypothetical. | 假设一下哈 |
[01:33] | Ted isn’t pretending to be happy. | Ted并不是在假装开心 |
[01:36] | Ted really is happy. | Ted是真的很开心 |
[01:37] | He never wanted to get married in the first place. | 他根本不想结婚 |
[01:39] | Ted just pulled off the greatest train dodge since Stand by Me. | 有我的支持 Ted摆脱了最沉重的负担 |
[01:44] | Well, not the first kid, but the other kids. | 那个拖油瓶还好说 后面要生一堆孩子够他受的 |
[01:47] | No, he is in bad shape. | 不 他情况很糟糕 |
[01:51] | What’s up? | 怎么啦? |
[01:53] | Really bad shape. | 真的很惨啊 |
[01:55] | And we need to be there for him. | 我们要安慰他 |
[01:58] | But as much as my friends wanted to be there for me, | 虽然我的朋友们尽力安慰我 |
[02:01] | I was, by all appearances, fine. | 但我 从任何方面来看 都好得不得了 |
[02:03] | Hey, buddy. Want to hang out? | 嘿 伙计 出去玩不? |
[02:06] | Guys, I’m fine. | 老友们 我没事 |
[02:10] | Hey, pal, you want to have a catch? | 嘿 伙计 来接手几招吗? |
[02:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:17] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 小子 |
[02:19] | Barney, I’m fine. | Barney 我没事 |
[02:20] | This is not necessary, and it’s actually kind of weird. | 没必要这样 而且这太别扭啦 |
[02:24] | No offense, ladies. | 没有冒犯的意思 女士们 |
[02:26] | I did not realize you’d be home. | 我不知道你在家 |
[02:29] | Ladies, to the stairwell. | 女士们 我们转战天井 |
[02:43] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode06 | |
[02:45] | Finally, after two weeks, the inevitable emotions boiled over. | 最后 两周后 这种无可避免的情绪发作了 |
[02:48] | Hey, you guys want to get some dinner? | 嘿 你们想去吃晚饭吗? |
[02:50] | Oh, shut up. | 哦 闭嘴 |
[02:52] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[02:53] | It’s just, Ted, you’ve been through something traumatic, | 只是 Ted 你正承受着精神痛苦 |
[02:57] | and we’re trying to be there for you as friends, | 作为朋友 我们想要安慰你 |
[02:59] | but you’re not letting us, and it’s pissing us off, you selfish bitch. | 但你拒绝我们 让我们滚开 你个自私鬼 |
[03:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:05] | Look, we’re just worried that you’re not dealing with this whole Stella thing. | 听着 我们只是担心 你不能承受Stella这事的打击 |
[03:07] | Do you remember when Lily left me? | 你还记得那时Lily离开我的情景吗? |
[03:09] | You remember how I held in my feelings? | 你还记得我那时怎么控制自己的情绪吗? |
[03:12] | I… miss… her so much. | 我…非常…想她 |
[03:18] | Yeah, dude, you were a rock. | 耶 天啊 你可真是坚强啊 |
[03:21] | Well, I should have been even worse, okay? | 嗯 我本该更落魄的 好吧? |
[03:22] | I should have gotten mad. | 我本该疯了的 |
[03:24] | I should have taken your advice and set all of Lily’s stuff on fire. | 我本该听你的把Lily的东西都给烧了的 |
[03:26] | Oh, nice– thanks, Ted. | 哦 好极了 多谢了 Ted |
[03:28] | But I didn’t, and I think that that’s why it took me so long to get better. | 但我没有 我想这就是为什么我那么久才能恢复过来 |
[03:31] | So, now, Ted… | 那么 现在 Ted… |
[03:33] | I want you to explode. | 我想让你把悲苦都爆发出来 |
[03:35] | Release the berserker. Okay, ready? | 释放你的愤怒的狂暴武士吧 好吗 准备好了吗? |
[03:40] | Now! | 现在! |
[03:42] | – I’m good. – No. | – 我很好 – 不 |
[03:44] | Guys, get off his back. He’s happy. | 伙计们 饶了他吧 他现在很开心 |
[03:47] | Listen, if Ted were married right now, he’d be married, | 听着 如果Ted已经结婚了 那么他就是结婚了的 |
[03:50] | he’d be living in New Jersey, and he’d be married. | 他就要住在新泽西州 他就是婚姻的囚徒 |
[03:55] | He’s fine. Now, let’s eat. How about Flat Michael’s? | 他很好 那么 咱们开吃吧 去Flat Michael’s吃怎么样? |
[03:58] | No, that’s 44th and Lex. Can’t do it. | 不 那在44大街和Lex大街交叉处 不能去那 |
[04:00] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:01] | It’s too close to Stella’s gym. Might run into her. | 那儿太靠近Stella的健身馆了 可能会碰见她 |
[04:03] | Anywhere else, though. | 还有别的地儿吗 |
[04:04] | Okay, um, how about Hurley’s? | 好吧 嗯 那么Hurley’s餐馆呢? |
[04:07] | Right between Stella’s office and her dry cleaners. No, sir. | 就位于Stella的办公室和她去的干洗店之间 不行 |
[04:10] | Well, what about Meatloaf Charlie’s? | 好吧 那Meatloaf Charlie’s餐馆呢? |
[04:13] | Two blocks from Stella’s mother’s hairdressers. | 那离Stella老妈去的理发店只有两条街区 |
[04:15] | Well, geez, Ted, is there anywhere in Manhattan we can go to dinner? | 好吧 Ted 在曼哈顿还有我们能去吃饭的地儿吗? |
[04:19] | Of course. Check this out. | 当然 我们来看看 |
[04:24] | What you got there, Ted? | 你这哪来的 Ted? |
[04:25] | A little reference map I made for myself. | 我给自己做的”提醒”地图 |
[04:27] | A New York guide to places you might run into Stella Zinman. | 这是一张能指导大家不遇见 Stella Zinman的纽约城市指南 |
[04:30] | Red areas are places to avoid. | 红色区域是禁区 |
[04:32] | White areas are safe. | 白色区域是安全地带 |
[04:34] | Blue is water. | 蓝色区域是水域 |
[04:35] | – That is just ridiculous. – Well, water is blue. | – 太荒唐了 – 但是 水域倒还真是蓝色的 |
[04:38] | You can’t live that way. | 你不能这样生活 |
[04:40] | She leaves you at the altar, and you’re the one avoiding her? | 是她在婚礼上撇下你走了 而你却要回避她? |
[04:43] | Yes, I’m avoiding her. What’s the big deal? | 是的 我是在回避她 有什么关系吗? |
[04:45] | That’s how we do it. | 我们就是这样做的 |
[04:46] | Who’s we, gutless weenies? | “我们”是谁 胆小鬼吗? |
[04:48] | Uh, no, “we” is people from the great state of Ohio. | 才不是 “我们”是指 从伟大的俄亥俄州来的人 |
[04:52] | When life gives us pain, we Buckeyes ta that pain and we push it down. | 当生活的痛苦来临 我们七叶树州人 (俄亥俄州人的别称)面对它 打压它 |
[04:57] | And if the pain starts to come up again, we push more pain down on top of it. | 当痛苦再次来临 我们更多的打压它 |
[05:01] | Why confront something when you can avoid it, right? | 能避则避 干嘛要去犯事 对吧? |
[05:03] | All I have to do is never see Stella again, and I’ll live a long, happy life. | 我所能做的就是永不再见Stella 这样我就能快乐幸福的生活了 |
[05:08] | Now, who wants to get something to eat? | 现在 谁想吃点什么东西吗? |
[05:10] | Oh, somebody just told me about a tapas place that’s in the white zone. | 哦 有人跟我推荐过一个好去处 就在白色区域里 |
[05:13] | Great. Let’s go there. | 不错 咱们就去那吧 |
[05:17] | You ready to order? | 想好点什么了吗? |
[05:18] | Uh, not quite yet. | 嗯 还没呢 |
[05:19] | Oh, can we get some of those almonds for the table? | 哦 我们能来点跟那桌一样的杏仁吗? |
[05:21] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[05:23] | Nice call, Lily. This place looks great. | 干得不错 Lily 这地方看起来不错 |
[05:25] | Who told you about it? | 谁推荐给你的? |
[05:27] | You know, I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么? |
[05:32] | I just remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[05:45] | Okay, okay, just be cool. | 好吧 好吧 冷静点 |
[05:47] | We’re just gonna have to deal with this. | 我们需要面对这事 |
[05:49] | Everyone… follow my lead. | 大伙… 跟着我做 |
[05:55] | – Oh, you’re kidding. – Is he serious? | – 哦 你不是开玩笑吧 – 他当真吗? |
[05:56] | I am not getting under this table. | 我不要躲到这桌子底下 |
[05:59] | I’d maybe get under that table. | 那桌还可以考虑一下 |
[06:02] | She’s turning around. | 她转过来了 |
[06:09] | Think,hink, think. | 想想 想想 |
[06:11] | Everyone, just stay here. I’m gonna go take a look. | 大伙待在这儿 我去探探情况 |
[06:14] | Marshall, go take a look. | Marshall去探探情况 |
[06:22] | And will you need utensils? | 你需要餐具吗? |
[06:24] | No, I’m just going straight home. | 不 我外带回家 |
[06:28] | She’s placing an order to go. | 她是要外卖带回家 |
[06:30] | Did she seem happy? Did she say anything about me? | 她看着开心吗? 她提起我了吗? |
[06:32] | I don’t even care. | 我才不关心呢 |
[06:33] | Where are those almonds? | 我们的杏仁呢? |
[06:35] | Gosh, where would Ted’s nuts be? | 啊呀 Ted这个傻瓜哪儿去了? |
[06:36] | Hey, why don’t you check the vise in Stella’s garage. | 嘿 建议你去Stella家车库的钳子里找找 |
[06:40] | Go yell at her. | 快去对她宣泄一下你的怒火 |
[06:41] | Ted, you may be from Ohio, but you live in New York now. | Ted 也许你是从俄亥俄州来的 但你现在住在纽约了呀 |
[06:44] | We don’t push down our feelings in New York. | 在纽约我们不会压制情感的 |
[06:46] | We take our feelings and we shove them in somebody else’s face! | 我们表现愤怒 一定给别人好看! |
[06:49] | Oh, spare me, Lily. | 哦 饶了我吧 Lily |
[06:51] | You’d be doing the same thing if you were in this situation. | 如果是你 你也会这样做的 |
[06:53] | That’s outrageous. | 不可能 |
[06:54] | There is not a person on Earth I would hide under a table from. | 这世界上还无人能让我躲在这桌子底下的 |
[06:58] | Oh, really, not a single person? | 哦 真的 没有人吗? |
[07:00] | Not even… Gasser? | 甚至… 毒气工也不行? |
[07:03] | How dare you mention that name to me. | 你竟敢跟我提他 |
[07:06] | Who’s Gasser? | 谁是毒气工? |
[07:07] | He’s the last person I’d want to see walk through that door. | 他是我最不想看见的人 |
[07:11] | Michael Sasser Michael Sasser. | |
[07:12] | He’s a guy I went to high school with. | 他是我高中的同学 |
[07:14] | Michael sat next to me in freshman biology. | 新生生物课时 Michael坐在我旁边 |
[07:17] | He had been a bit of a loser all through middle school, | 他的初中过得有点失败 |
[07:20] | but the summer before ninth grade, he grew 12 inches and joined the baseball team. | 但是在九年级 他一下子长高了12寸 还参加了棒球队 |
[07:24] | He was right on the precipice of becoming one of the cool kids. | 他眼看就要变成风云人物了 |
[07:28] | Until one day… | 直到有一天… |
[07:32] | Oh, Lily, we’ve all been there. | 哦 Lily 我们都经历过 |
[07:34] | When you’ve ripped one, it’s not pretty. | 你放屁的时候 那可不是一般的难忍 |
[07:36] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[07:38] | Are you kidding? This was ninth grade. | 这还用问吗? 那可是九年级啊 |
[07:41] | I only had one choice. | 我只有一个选择 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God, Sasser. Fart much? | 哦 我的天啊 Sasser 这屁够响的啊? |
[07:47] | No, it wasn’t me. It was her. | 不 不是我 是她放的 |
[07:49] | Oh, as if, Sasser. More like Gasser. | 哦 装什么啊 Sasser 你个毒气工 |
[07:54] | – Gasser! Gasser! Gasser! – No. | – 毒气工! 毒气工! 毒气工! – 不 |
[07:57] | – Gasser! Gasser! Gasser! Gasser! – I’m on the baseball team. I-I’m cool. | – 毒气工!毒气工!毒气工! 毒气工! – 我参加棒球队呢 我-我酷着呢 |
[08:00] | Gasser! Gasser! | 毒气工! 毒气工! |
[08:03] | The nickname Gasser stuck. | 毒气工这外号就这么叫下来了 |
[08:05] | He got teased so much, eventually he had to change schools. | 他总被嘲笑 最后不得不转学了 |
[08:09] | Kids are awesome. | 这群孩子还真有一手 |
[08:10] | I’ve always felt awful about that. | 我总为这事内疚 |
[08:12] | But if Gasser– Michael– walked in right now, as hard as it would be, | 但如果毒气工 不对 是Michael从那走进来 不管怎么艰难 |
[08:18] | I would go up to Gasser– Michael– and I would resolve things between us. | 我也会走向毒气工 不对 是Michael 了结了这件事 |
[08:22] | Right, clear the air, as it were. | 对 顿时神清气爽 宛如新生 |
[08:25] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[08:26] | Those don’t come around often. | 这种事罕有啊 |
[08:28] | Y’all are welcome. | 不怪你的 |
[08:32] | Hey, are you guys okay? | 嘿 你们还好吧? |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah. We’re just gonna be eating down here if that’s okay. | 挺好 如果可以 我们想在这下面吃呢 |
[08:36] | Well, here’s your almonds. | 好吧 这是你的杏仁 |
[08:37] | Oh, thanks… you guys have any specials today? | 哦 谢谢… 你们今天有特价菜品推荐吗? |
[08:40] | Ted, this is ludicrous. | Ted 这太可笑啦 |
[08:41] | Ted, I am a person who… | Ted 我是这样的人… |
[08:44] | well, let’s just face it. | 好吧 让我们面对事实吧 |
[08:45] | There are a lot of people I don’t want to see– | 我不想遇上的人多着呢 |
[08:47] | people of the “chicks I banged” persuasion– | 跟我睡过的那些妞儿们 |
[08:50] | but if any of them were to walk in here, | 但是如果她们中的任何一个走进来的话 |
[08:51] | I would stand up, and I would look them right in the eye. | 我会站起来 直盯着她们的眼睛 |
[08:55] | Some of them for the very first time. | 其中一些我们上床的时候 我都没直视她眼睛呢 |
[08:57] | Really, you wouldn’t hide from anyone? | 真的 你真的谁都不躲吗? |
[09:00] | Not even, say… Becca Delucci? | 就连…Becca Delucci? |
[09:04] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[09:06] | Who’s Becca Delucci? | 谁是Becca Delucci? |
[09:07] | Do you mind? | 你介意回避一下吗? |
[09:13] | So, who is Becca Delucci? | 好了 谁是Becca Delucci呢? |
[09:14] | Becca is just this girl who lives upstate. | Becca是个住在北部的女孩 |
[09:16] | I used to visit her now and again. | 我以前常去造访她 |
[09:18] | Mm-hmm, where exactly upstate, Barney? | 呒 北部具体哪里啊 Barney? |
[09:22] | Bedford Hills Federal Penitentiary. | 贝德福德山联邦监狱 |
[09:24] | And yes, the visits were of a conjugal nature. | 没错 我是以你丈夫的名义来看你的 |
[09:29] | – No way, really? – Really. | – 没门 真的? – 真的 |
[09:32] | And what I had with Becca was a perfect relationship. | 我和Becca处得很好 |
[09:36] | She was only allowed, by law, to call me once a week. | 根据法律 她每周只允许给我打一次电话 |
[09:40] | If she ever got clingy, the armed guards stopped her. | 她要是想多说一句 武装守卫就会阻止她 |
[09:43] | And I never had to pay for dinner. | 我从来都不用为晚餐买单 |
[09:45] | Well, that’s not true. I pay taxes. | 也不能这么说 我交了税 |
[09:47] | Then again, I guess we all paid for dinner. Thanks a lot, guys. | 所以我觉得我们都要为吃饭付钱 谢了 伙计们 |
[09:50] | Anyway, the last time I visited, I kind of screwed things up. | 我最后一次去看她的时候 貌似把事情搞砸了 |
[09:54] | I know it’s hard, baby, but I’m in a prison, too. | 我知道很苦 宝贝儿 我也在坐牢啊 |
[09:59] | A prison of my own heart. | 我心中的牢狱 |
[10:01] | Is that room ready yet or what? Can we… Tick-tock. | 现在有空房间吗 我们能… 时间快到了? |
[10:06] | Barney, you’re the only thing that’s keeping me going here. | Barney 你是唯一能让我坚持下去的原因 |
[10:09] | That’s what I’m here for, baby. I’m your rock. I’m… oh, my God. Hello, strange. | 所以我来了 宝贝儿 我是你坚强的依靠 是… 天啊 你好 美女 |
[10:20] | Barney Stinson, attorney at law. | 嗨 我是Barney Stinson律师 |
[10:22] | Let’s talk about getting you off. | 我们来看看怎么让你出来吧 |
[10:23] | Oh, hell, no! | 混蛋 不! |
[10:37] | Now I get letters from Becca and she’s all, | 现在我收到Becca的来信 她完全疯了 |
[10:40] | “I’m coming to get you the day I get out of here. | 我出来的那天会去找你 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna hang your eyes from my rearview mirror.” | 我要把你的眼睛挖出来 挂在我车子的后视镜上 |
[10:46] | Women, huh? | 女人啊 |
[10:48] | See? You’re scared of Becca. Lily’s scared of Gasser. | 看吧 你怕见到Becca Lily怕见到毒气工 |
[10:52] | We’re staying under the table. | 我们继续躲着 |
[10:57] | We don’t have to. Stella’s gone. | 我们用不着躲了 Stella走了 |
[10:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[11:03] | There, all done, and that’s how we do it Ohio style. | 终于没事了 这就是我们的俄亥俄风格 |
[11:08] | Problem showed up. We avoided it. It went away. | 有情况出现 但我们避免了 没问题了 |
[11:10] | – Now we can enjoy our meal in peace and… – She’s back. | – 现在我们可以好好的享受大餐… – 她又回来了 |
[11:18] | Ted, we all think that you need– wait, where’s Barney? | Ted 我们都觉得你必须… 等等 Barney哪去了? |
[11:27] | Ted, we all think that you need to go talk to her. | Ted 我们都觉得你必须跟她谈谈 |
[11:31] | – I don’t. – What? | – 我不觉得 – 什么? |
[11:32] | Yeah, if the last person I wanted to see walked through the door, I wouldn’t say a damn word. | 要是我最不想见到的那个人进来了 我绝不会跟他说一个字 |
[11:35] | – Really? – And who’s that? | – 是吗? – 是谁? |
[11:37] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[11:39] | You guys, that other table is off the hook. | 伙计们 那张桌子游戏结束 |
[11:42] | – What are we talking about? – Robin’s dad. | – 你们在谈什么? – Robin的爸爸 |
[11:44] | I haven’t spoken to him in three years and I don’t intend to start now. | 我已经3年都没跟他说过话了 现在也不打算说 |
[11:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:48] | It goes back to the day I was born. | 那得从我出生那天说起 |
[11:50] | You give me my son now. Push. | 把我儿子生出来 用力 |
[11:55] | Oh, no… oh, no. | 哦 不…不 不 |
[11:59] | He wanted a son and the fact that I was a girl didn’t change his plan. | 他想要个儿子 但是个女儿的事实 也没有改变他的计划 |
[12:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:04] | My full legal name is Robin Charles Scherbatsky, Jr. | 我的全名是Robin Charles Scherbatsky Jr. |
[12:09] | And it only gets worse from there. | 但那只是灾难的开始 |
[12:11] | When I was eight, he took me hunting for the first time. | 我八岁时 他第一次带我去打猎 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to shoot a deer. | 我不想去打小鹿 |
[12:17] | Nonsense, R.J.Shooting deer is the noblest of pursuits. | 胡说 R.J 射鹿是很高贵的消遣 |
[12:20] | But they’re cute. | 但它们太可爱了 |
[12:22] | You said the same thing about our rabbits. | 你也这样说我们的兔子 |
[12:25] | Remember how delicious they were? | 还记得兔肉多好吃吧 |
[12:28] | Over the years, as my body developed… | 我发育的那些年 |
[12:30] | Whoa, hold on a sec. | 等会儿 |
[12:32] | Sorry, go on. | 抱歉 继续说 |
[12:35] | It became harder and harder for him to pretend I was a boy. | 他更是想方设法假装我是个男孩 |
[12:38] | The lowest moment came when I turned 14. | 最糟糕的时候是我刚满14岁时 |
[12:41] | My peewee hockey team had just won the Squamish Invitational | 我们青少年冰球队刚赢了Squamish邀请赛 |
[12:43] | and everyone came back to my house to celebrate. | 每个队员都来我家庆祝 |
[12:46] | You lads availed yourself splendidly out there on the ice. | 你们这些孩子在比赛中表现得太棒了 |
[12:49] | Splendidly. | 太棒了 |
[12:51] | You go on outside. | 你们先出去玩 |
[12:52] | I’ll come back with an assortment of soft drinks and American pretzels. | 我去拿些饮料 和椒盐脆饼来 |
[13:00] | I can’t believe you missed that last empty-netter, you hoser. | 我真不敢相信最后那个空门 你也没打进 你个小姑娘 |
[13:02] | You’re the hoser. | 你才是小姑娘 |
[13:04] | No, you’re the hoser. | 不 你才是小姑娘 |
[13:13] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[13:15] | You’re teammates, hockey players. | 你们是队友 冰球手 |
[13:19] | Teammates don’t kiss! | 队友是不可以接吻的! |
[13:21] | Hockey players don’t kiss! | 冰球手不可以接吻! |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. I have no son. | 天啊 我没有儿子 |
[13:33] | Oh, you poor thing. | 你真可怜 |
[13:36] | To have to grow up in Canada with America right there. | 旁边就是强大的美国 但却偏偏出生在加拿大 |
[13:40] | That… sucks about your dad, Robin, but congratulations on that game. | 你爸真太过分了 Robin 但祝贺你们赢了比赛 |
[13:47] | And Kyle and I weren’t even doing anything serious. | Kyle和我并没有做什么 |
[13:49] | We only went to the blue line. | 我们只是到了蓝线 |
[13:51] | The blue line? | 蓝线? |
[13:52] | Yeah, you know how when you’re a kid, you put everything into hockey terms? | 当你还是小孩子的时候 总是把什么事都用冰球术语表示 |
[13:55] | The blue line is kissing; the red line is getting naked; | 蓝线代表接吻 红线就是脱光了 |
[13:57] | and I think “in the crease” speaks for itself. | 我想 在击球线 就不言而喻了 |
[14:01] | Anyway, after that, my relationship with my dad pretty much went north. | 那之后 我和我爸就闹僵了 |
[14:04] | I moved in with my mom, grew my hair out, became a Canadian pop star. | 我搬过去跟我妈妈住 留了长发 成了加拿大流行歌手 |
[14:08] | You know, normal teen stuff. | 像普通的青年一样 |
[14:11] | Don’t you think it would feel better to talk to him about all this? | 你不觉得跟他说说这一切会舒服些吗 |
[14:14] | No, that’s the point. It wouldn’t solve anything. | 不 这是关键 这解决不了任何问题 |
[14:17] | It’s in the past. It’s done. | 都是过去的事了 已经发生了 |
[14:20] | I mean, what would I even say to him? | 那我能跟他说什么呢 |
[14:21] | I wish you hadn’t raised me as a boy? | 我希望你没有把我当个男孩子养 |
[14:23] | “I wish you hadn’t taught me how to hunt and fish and smoke cigars and drink Scotch” | 我希望你没有教我打猎 钓鱼 抽烟 喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[14:28] | “because that’s not what girls do. | 因为那不是女孩子做的事 |
[14:30] | And you know the reason I throw like a girl, Dad,” is because I am a girl.” | 而我打球像个女孩子 也是因为 我就是个女孩子 |
[14:35] | Wow, you held onto that for a long time, huh? | 你都憋了很久了吧 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:42] | It really messed you up. | 让你很难受吧 |
[14:45] | – Yeah. – That sucks. | – 是啊 – 太糟糕了 |
[14:46] | – I’m sorry. – That’s hot. | – 真遗憾 – 挺热辣的 |
[14:49] | And then I realized… | 然后我意识到… |
[14:54] | all of my friends were haunted, but there was a difference between my ghost and theirs. | 我所有的朋友都有心结 但我的情况和他们有点不同 |
[15:00] | It wasn’t too late for me. | 对我来说还不算晚 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要过去跟她谈谈 |
[15:10] | She’s gone. I’m going after her. | 她走了 我去追她 |
[15:12] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[15:16] | There she goes! | 她往那走了! |
[15:18] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[15:25] | Okay, I see her. She’s two cabs ahead on the right. | 我看到她了 在我们前面 隔了两辆车 往右开了 |
[15:27] | Just stay with her, okay? | 跟紧她 好吗? |
[15:28] | Finally. Finally, you’re doing this. | 终于 你终于这么做了 |
[15:30] | You’re going to confront her. | 你要去面对她 |
[15:31] | – Yes, I am going to confront her. – Yeah. | – 是的 我要面对她 – 是的 |
[15:33] | – This is so exciting. – Totally. | – 太兴奋了 – 绝对是的 |
[15:35] | What are you going to say? | 你要说什么? |
[15:36] | I’m gonna say, “Stella, I’m sorry things didn’t work out.” | 我会说 Stella 很抱歉 我们没能结成婚 |
[15:41] | – Ay, caramba. – No! | – 天哪 不是吧 – 不! |
[15:42] | Yes. We’re going to talk about this like adults. | 我们要以成年人的方式交谈 |
[15:45] | She can tell me her side and… | 她会说她的理由 |
[15:47] | I’m going to listen. | 而我 会听 |
[15:49] | Probably should have done a little more of that before. | 其实以前我们就应该更多的倾诉和倾听 |
[15:51] | Driver, can you run us into the nearest lamppost? | 司机 拜托带我们往最近的灯柱上撞吧? |
[15:52] | Everyone, buckle up. Not you, Ted. | 大家系好安全带 除了你 Ted |
[15:54] | Ted, Ted, you got to get mad right now. | Ted Ted 是你发泄愤怒的时候了 |
[15:57] | Come on. Dig deep. | 拜托 挖掘内心的怒火 |
[15:59] | Dude, come on. This isn’t about me waving my arms, stamping my feet, and getting really mad. | 伙计 拜托 关键不是我捶胸顿足 暴跳如雷 |
[16:03] | This is about Stella and I finally communicating. | 关键是我和Stella终于要交流一下了 |
[16:06] | – I mean, clearly, that was… – Stella hated Star Wars. | – 很明显 那… – Stella讨厌星战 |
[16:09] | She lied to you. Search your feelings, Ted. | 她欺骗了你 跟着你的感觉走 Ted |
[16:11] | You know it to be true. | 你知道我说的是真的 |
[16:14] | Well, that’s her business. | 那是她的事 |
[16:15] | Come on, Ted. She left you at the altar. | 拜托 Ted 她在婚礼时离开了你 |
[16:19] | – I don’t understand! – Ted, in the name of all that is sacred… | – 我真不明白! – Ted 你想想那多恶劣啊… |
[16:22] | Wait, wait, wait! Where is she going? | 等等 等等! 她往哪去了? |
[16:24] | Her cab just missed the turn for the Lincoln Tunnel. | 她的车在林肯隧道转弯了 |
[16:26] | Why would anybody buy takeout food and bring it all the way back to New Jersey anyway? | 为什么有人买了外卖还带到新泽西? |
[16:30] | Maybe she’s going to her office. | 也许是去她的办公室 |
[16:32] | No. | 不是 |
[16:33] | The waiter asked her, “Will you need utensils?” | 服务员问她 你要餐具吗 |
[16:35] | and then she said, “Nah, I’m just going straight home.” | 她回答说 不 我直接回家 |
[16:38] | But if she’s going home, why are we still heading… | 但要是她回家 为什么还来… |
[16:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[16:43] | Tony lives downtown. | Tony住在市中心 |
[16:45] | Home is Tony’s apartment. | 她所说的家是指Tony公寓 |
[16:48] | She was going to make me move to New Jersey and then she moves into the city with Tony? | 她要我搬到新泽西 而她自己却搬到市里跟Tony住? |
[16:55] | Son of a bitch! | 贱人! |
[16:57] | Finally. Finally, buddy. | 终于 终于明白了吧 老兄 |
[16:59] | – I am so angry right now! – I know, and I love it! | – 我现在非常生气! – 我就喜欢这样! |
[17:04] | Yeah, that is awesome! | 太棒了! |
[17:06] | Sir, we’d be happy to cover the cost of that window crank. | 先生 我们很乐意付车窗摇杆的钱 |
[17:09] | I love angry Ted! | 我喜欢愤怒的Ted! |
[17:11] | So do I! | 我也是! |
[17:14] | Get it out, baby. Let it out. | 说出来 喊出来 发泄出来 |
[17:16] | she’s stopping. | 她停车了 |
[17:17] | Oh, it is on. It is on! | 就是现在了 我要爆发了! |
[17:19] | Yes, Ted. Go get her, buddy! | Ted 上去和她说清楚 老兄! |
[17:21] | Go get rid of your demons! | 甩掉你的胆怯! |
[17:23] | My leg is asleep! | 我的腿都挤麻了! |
[17:24] | Okay, wa-wa-wait. Wait, hold on. | 等等 等等 别急 |
[17:25] | – Lily, what are you doing? – All right, hold on. | – Lily 你干嘛呢? – 等一下 别急 |
[17:29] | Look, Ted, it’s great that you’re angry right now. | Ted 你现在发怒了很好 |
[17:32] | – It sure is. – Yes. | – 当然 – 是的 |
[17:35] | And that you’re finally dealing with this, but you only get one shot here. | 你终于要面对了 但你只有一次机会 |
[17:39] | Let’s just take a beat and, and think about what you’re going to say. | 我们得讨论一下 你该说些什么 |
[17:44] | Oh, I know exactly what I’m gonna say. | 我很清楚我要说什么 |
[17:56] | You picked the wrong guy. | 你选错人了 |
[17:59] | Ted Ted. | |
[18:01] | You picked the wrong guy. | 你选错人了 |
[18:05] | You made a really, really, really bad choice. | 你做了一个非常 非常错误的选择 |
[18:11] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[18:13] | That guy? Are you kidding me? | 那男的? 你在耍我吧? |
[18:16] | Have you learned nothing in the last eight years? | 过去的八年里 你都没认识到什么吗? |
[18:20] | You’re just gonna regret this. You know that, right? | 你一定会后悔 对吧 |
[18:22] | You are going to regret this, and now there is nothing you can do about it because it’s too late. | 你会后悔的 但你什么都做不了 一切都太迟了 |
[18:28] | All you can do now is go up there and start your crappy, disappointing life | 你所能做的就是上去 开始你糟糕的 令人失望的生活 |
[18:34] | that will never be nearly as happy as the one you could have had with me. | 一丁点都比不上和我在一起的幸福 |
[18:39] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[18:41] | Ted, wait. | Ted 等等 |
[18:42] | Look, Stella, I am not here to win you back. | Stella 我来这不是要把你抢回来 |
[18:45] | I am here because I need to know that you know you made the biggest mistake of your life. | 我来这是确认你意识到 你犯了人生中最大的错 |
[18:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:01] | That’s what I’m gonna say. | 这就是我要说的 |
[19:03] | Ooh, dag! Cold-blooded. | 真狠! 真冷血 |
[19:06] | Yeah, that’s good. Go say that. | 那很好 去 就这么说 |
[19:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | So I got out of the cab, ready to say all of that stuff, ready to explode, but then… | 我下了车 准备说那些话 准备爆发 但是… |
[19:18] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[19:24] | It all just went away. | 却都泡汤了 |
[19:30] | And that was it. | 事情就是那样 |
[19:32] | In that moment, I wasn’t angry anymore. | 那时候 我一点也不生气了 |
[19:35] | I could see Stella was meant to be with Tony. | 我知道Stella注定要和Tony在一起 |
[19:39] | Kids, you may think your only choices are to swallow your anger or throw it in someone’s face. | 孩子们 也许你们以为只有两条路 忍气吞声 或者把气撒在别人身上 |
[19:44] | There’s a third option: you can just let it go, | 其实还有第三种选择 让它过去 |
[19:47] | and only when you do that is it really gone, and you can move forward. | 也只有你这样做了 它才真的消失 你才可以开始新的生活 |
[19:51] | And that, kids, was the perfect ending to a perfect love story. | 孩子们 这才是最完美的爱情故事 最完美的结局 |
[19:56] | It just wasn’t mine. | 只是没找对人 |
[19:58] | Mine was still out there waiting for me. | 我的爱还在某个地方等着我 |