时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kids,everyone has an opinion on how long it takes to recover from a breakup. | 孩子们 对于从情伤中复原需要多长时间 每个人都有自己的看法 |
[00:06] | Half the length of the relationship. | 这段关系持续时间的一半那么长 |
[00:08] | One week for every month you were together. | 每在一起一个月就需要一周恢复 |
[00:10] | Exactly 10,000 drinks. | 只需喝一万杯酒 |
[00:12] | However long that takes. | 爱喝多久就多久 |
[00:13] | You can’t measure something likehis in time. | 这事无法用时间计算 |
[00:16] | There’s a series of steps. | 它分为几个步骤 |
[00:18] | From her bed to the front door. Bam! Out of there. Next! | 从她床上爬起 走向房门 ��! 甩门而出 向下一位出发! |
[00:22] | But I think you start to recover the moment you meet that person who gets you back in the game. | 但我想直到你遇到让你重陷爱河的人 你才能复原 |
[00:28] | This is the story of how I met that person. | 这就是关于我怎么遇到这个人的故事 |
[00:39] | Now,kids,if you want to go swimming,you don’t just dive in. | 那么 孩子们 如果你们想要游泳 你们不能一头猛扎进水里 |
[00:43] | First,you dip your toe in the water. | 首先 你们要拿脚尖蘸蘸水 |
[00:56] | You check the temperature. See how it feels. | 你们得先试试水温 看看是否合适 |
[01:00] | I’m Ted. | 我叫Ted |
[01:02] | Vicky Vicky. | |
[01:32] | And then you slowly wade in. | 然后你们慢慢将自己沉下去 |
[01:34] | I got left at the altar a month ago. | 我一个月前在婚礼上被甩了 |
[01:35] | Or,you know,cannonball. | 或者 这么说吧 血雨情疯 |
[01:37] | It was a complete disaster and ever since then,I haven’t been able to even look at another woman. | 那真是场灾难 自那以后 我再也无法正视别的女人一眼了 |
[01:43] | Except for the old lady on the subway who break-dances for nickels. | 除了在地铁碰到的跳舞讨钱的老婆子 |
[01:47] | I don’t look at her that way. I just look at her. | 我并不是有什么想法的看着她 就是瞟一眼而已 |
[01:49] | I mean,it’s an old lady break-dancing. | 我的意思是 就是一胡乱跳舞的老太太 |
[01:52] | And she is good. | 不过 她跳得还不错 |
[01:54] | I’m going to give her a dollar next time. | 下回我会给她一美元的 |
[01:57] | Hey,let’s pretend I just said this: | 嘿 让我们假设一下 我刚才其实是这样说的: |
[02:00] | These elevator rides have been the highlight of my week, | 最近的电梯偶遇就是我这一周的希望之光 |
[02:03] | and I’d love to see you again Friday night. Not in the elevator. | 我周五晚上很想再见你一面 不是在电梯里 |
[02:07] | At a restaurant,a nice one. | 而是在餐厅 高级餐厅 |
[02:10] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢? |
[02:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:26] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode09 | |
[02:28] | Kids,I walked in on a lot of crazy stuff at the old apartment over the years. | 孩子们 这几年 我踏进这老房子总会碰见些乌龙的事 |
[02:36] | Sorry,guys. I’m just going to go with a bowl of fruit. | 抱歉 伙计们 我看我还是画些水果静物画好了 |
[02:40] | It’s been 12 minutes! | 已经过了12分钟了! |
[02:47] | – Drop it! – You first! | – 放下枪! – 你先放下! |
[02:49] | Ike,why are you pointing your gun at me? | Ike 你为啥要把枪指着我啊? |
[02:51] | Don’t use my name! | 不许叫我的名字! |
[02:52] | Put the guns down,now! | 把枪放下 马上! |
[02:59] | But one of the craziest things I ever walked in on happened when I was roommates with your Aunt Robin. | 但是最让人哭笑不得的事发生在 我和你们Robin阿姨同住的期间 |
[03:14] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[03:15] | I’m Mitch. | 我是Mitch |
[03:19] | What you doing,Mitch? | 你在干嘛 Mitch? |
[03:21] | Oh,you must be the roommate. | 哦 你一定就是她的室友 |
[03:23] | I’m on a date with Robin. | 我和Robin约会呢 |
[03:24] | She had to step outside to take a call. | 她出去接个电话 |
[03:27] | I guess her cell phone doesn’t work in here. | 我想她的电话在这里面没有信号 |
[03:30] | Oh,Robin,uh,didn’t use the super secret signal. | 哦 Robin �� 忘了使用顶级秘密的信号 |
[03:34] | We-we put this old takeout menu on the doorknob. | 我们-我们一般会把这个以前的我外卖菜单 套在门把手上 |
[03:38] | Place went out of business. | 这饭店已经倒闭了 |
[03:39] | Mr. Wang’s… Guess I don’t have to explain why that’s funny. | 老王家的馆… 我想我都不用解释原因了 太搞笑了 |
[03:44] | I’m going to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:49] | Um,when you leave,take the seat cushion with you. That’s trash now. | �� 你走的时候 把沙发坐垫也拿走吧 那已经是垃圾了 |
[03:54] | I think that I am more than qualified for the job. | 我想我非常适合这份工作 |
[03:57] | My weaknesses? | 我的缺点? |
[03:59] | I would say caring too much,working too hard,and putting my career in front of my love life. | 我想是我太苛求完美 工作过于认真 总把工作置于爱情之上 |
[04:03] | Whoops,that last one was real. What? | 喔 最后一条绝对是真的 什么? |
[04:09] | Well,it appears our sweet,innocent,little Robin has taken a lover. | 嗯 似乎我们很傻很天真的Robin 开始与情人约会了 |
[04:14] | A young blade by the name of Mitch. | 一个叫Mitch的年轻小哥 |
[04:16] | No,her blind date? Total bust. | 不会吧 她的快速约会? 一团糟 |
[04:18] | She’s been sending me text messages all night. | 她整晚都在给我发短信 |
[04:21] | She just let him go upstairs to use the bathroom a second ago. | 她刚只是让他到楼上用下洗浴室 |
[04:24] | Excuse me a minute. | 抱歉 我出去一会 |
[04:29] | Buddy,you are killing me. | 伙计 你饶了我吧 |
[04:31] | I’m kind of in the middle of something here. | 我正等着好戏上演呢 |
[04:33] | Middle of what? | 什么好戏? |
[04:35] | This is my move. | 这是我的策略 |
[04:37] | It’s called,”The Naked Man.” | 它叫做 “裸男计划” |
[04:39] | The Naked Man? | 裸男计划? |
[04:40] | Goes like this: You’re on a first date,you’ve had a few drinks, | 它是这样的:你和女生第一次约会 你们喝了点小酒 |
[04:45] | You make an excuse to go up to the girl’s apartment. | 你找个借口去到女生的房间 |
[04:47] | So,the bathroom’s right there. | 那么 洗浴室就在那边 |
[04:51] | – You know what,I’m going to grab this. – Okay. | – 你看 我得去接一下 – 好的 |
[04:53] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:54] | Then,once she leaves the room,you strip down naked and wait. | 然后 当她离开房间 你脱光衣服 等她回来 |
[04:59] | When she comes back,she laughs. | 当她回来时 她会心一笑 |
[05:03] | She’s so charmed by your confidence and bravado,she sleeps with you. | 她将被你的自信与勇气迷倒 和你上床 |
[05:07] | Boom! | |
[05:09] | There is no way that works! | 这决不可能! |
[05:12] | Two out of three times. | 十试九爽 |
[05:13] | Two out of three times? | 十试九爽? |
[05:15] | Two out of three times. | 十试九爽 |
[05:17] | You just have to pick your spot. | 你只需看清楚形势 |
[05:19] | The Naked Man is best used as a last resort, | 裸男计划最好用作下下之策 |
[05:21] | kind of a Hail Mary on a first date when you know there’s not going to be a second one. | 一般是第一次约会的救命稻草 如果你判定你们不会有下次约会的话 |
[05:26] | How do you know there’s not going to be a second date? | 你怎么知道你们不会有下一次约会了? |
[05:27] | – Ted,look at me. – I’d rather not,Mitch. | – Ted 你看看我 – 我可不想看 Mitch |
[05:30] | Robiis way out of my league. | Robin 不爱我这一型的 |
[05:32] | I’m not smart,funny or handsome. | 我不聪明 不幽默也不帅 (还挺明白的嘛) |
[05:35] | And as you can plainly see,there’s nothing impressive going on anywhere around here. | 就如你所见 我浑身上下没有哪处让你印象深刻的 |
[05:41] | My only shot with a girl like Robin is the element of surprise. | 我能和Robin这样的女孩约会 唯一的机会就是出其不意 |
[05:44] | And,let’s be honest,a little pity. | 而且 老实说 是有点悲哀 |
[05:47] | It’s shock and “aw.” | 一般她们是很吃惊的 但是不是赞叹 而是叹气的”噢” |
[05:50] | This doesn’t really work. | 这绝不可能 |
[05:52] | Two out of three times. Guaranteed. | 十试九爽 我保证 |
[05:56] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[05:57] | Two out of three times. | 十试九爽 |
[05:59] | He guaranteed it. | 他保证的 |
[06:00] | Oh,come on. | 哦 得了吧 |
[06:02] | There is no way that’s going to work on Robin. | 这招绝不可能对Robin管用的 |
[06:04] | She’s going to walk in there,take one look at that idiot and send him packing. | 她只会走过去 瞧那个白痴一眼 给他扫地出门 |
[06:07] | Yeah,she might kick his ass first. | 没错 她可能会先给他屁屁来一脚 |
[06:09] | Yeah,she might get her gun and shoot him. | 没错 没准还给他一枪 |
[06:17] | Go,go! | 走 走! |
[06:20] | My God! It worked. | 天啊! 管用了 |
[06:23] | Mr. Wang’s is back in business? | 老王家的馆重新开张了? |
[06:31] | The Naked Man works! | 裸男计划成功了! |
[06:33] | This is going to revolutionize the one-night stand! | 这将彻底改变一夜情的理论依据! |
[06:36] | This is like the forward pass in football. | 这就像橄榄球里的带球前冲 |
[06:39] | The slam dunk in basketball. | 篮球里的大灌篮 |
[06:41] | The haircutting technique where they hold it between their fingers and cut right above it. | 就像理发师挑起几缕头发 在上面嚯嚯开剪的功夫 |
[06:44] | It’s a total game changer! | 这是游戏规则的创新! |
[06:46] | Barney,this guy slept with Robin,who you claim to be in love with. | Barney 那家伙和Robin上床 你不是声称爱着她吗 |
[06:50] | How can you be excited about this? | 你怎能如此兴奋? |
[06:52] | Lily,”The Naked Man” is bigger than me and Robin. | Lily “裸男计划” 比我和Robin的事还要重要 |
[06:57] | All these years,I have been busting my hump, | 这些年来 我使劲浑身解数 |
[07:01] | with my secret identities and my tricks and my gadgets. | 使用我的秘密身份 我的技巧和我的小道具 |
[07:05] | I mean,I’m like Batman. | 我的意思是 我就像蝙蝠侠 |
[07:08] | But this Mitch fellow,he’s Superman. | 但这个叫Mitch的家伙 他是超人 |
[07:10] | He just rips off his clothes and he’s good to go. | 他只是把衣服一脱 然后就成了 |
[07:12] | What kind of gadgets are we talking about? | 你刚才说什么道具? |
[07:16] | So,this is what it’s going to be like,us living together? | 那么 我们住在一起 就像这样 发生这种事? |
[07:18] | I come home,and guys you’re dating are just going to be sitting on the couch,naked. | 我回到家 看到和你约会的家伙光着身子坐在沙发上 |
[07:22] | Well,I wish I could say no. | 嗯 我也不想那样的 |
[07:24] | I still cannot believe the “Naked Man” worked on you. | 我真不敢相信 “裸男计划”竟然对你管用 |
[07:27] | Well,what can I say? | 那么 我说什么好呢? |
[07:29] | Okay,I went in there,and he was naked. | 好吧 我进屋 看到他裸着身 |
[07:31] | It was funny. | 这很滑稽 |
[07:33] | I laughed,he laughed. | 我笑了 他也笑了 |
[07:35] | And then it just kind of happened. I don’t know. | 然后就这样发生了 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[07:41] | I call “slut!” | 我要说 “贱人!” |
[07:44] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[07:45] | I’m sorry,Robin,but you hooking up with this guy makes it seem like the only thing standing | 我很抱歉 Robin 但是你和那家伙上床就好像是证明了 |
[07:48] | between you and sex is clothes. | 你和上床之间的间隔就是衣服 |
[07:52] | I didn’t just sleep with Mitcbecause he was naked. | 我和Mitch上床不仅仅是因为 他那时光着身子 |
[07:55] | Then why did you sleep with him? | 那你为什么和他上床? |
[07:56] | Because… he,um… He,uh… | 因为… 他 �� … 他 ��… |
[08:00] | uh,because I care about Mitch. A lot. | �� 因为我很在乎Mitch 非常在乎 |
[08:05] | There was a,uh,connection of specialness. | 这跟 �� 一种特殊的感觉有关 |
[08:10] | Of,uh,specialness and feelings. | 一种 �� 特殊的感觉 |
[08:13] | It was because he was naked. | 就是因为他光着身子 |
[08:15] | And I’m sorry,but I don’t approve. | 我很抱歉 但我不敢苟同 |
[08:16] | There is only one reason to sleep with somebody,and that is “love.” | 和别人上床只有一个原因 那就是”爱情” |
[08:23] | Yeah,Marshall’s a big girl because he believes in true love | 没错 Marshall是个傻妞 因为他相信真爱 |
[08:26] | and just finished reading The Notebook because the secretaries bullied him into joining Oprah’s Book Club. | 而且刚刚读完小说 因为秘书们逼他加入奥普拉图书俱乐部 |
[08:30] | Fine! But you know I’m right. | 好吧! 但你们知道我是对的 |
[08:32] | Marshall,I love you,but there’s lots of reasons to have sex. | Marshall 我爱你 但还有很多其他原因可以上床的 |
[08:36] | Name one. | 举个例子 |
[08:37] | – I can name 50. – No,you can’t. | – 我可以举50个 – 不 你不能 |
[08:39] | Number one: last Thursday. | 例子一:上周四 |
[08:48] | – Hey,Marshall,want to do it? – I’m up. | – 嘿 Marshall 想做吗? – 我这就来了 |
[08:52] | You befouled our marital bed because you couldn’t get to sleep? | 你因为失眠就亵渎我们的婚床? |
[08:57] | You’re the one who said,”That shadow on the ceilin looks like a scary toothless clown.” | 是你说”天花板上的那个黑影 真像个恐怖的无牙小丑” |
[09:01] | Good night,Lily.” | “晚安 Lily” |
[09:02] | Fine! That’s one. | 好吧! 算是吧 |
[09:04] | – But I defy you to name… – I’m going to name 50. | – 但是我敢说你举不到… – 我就举50个例子给你看看 |
[09:07] | There’s “makeup” sex… | 还有 “化妆”性爱… |
[09:09] | breakup sex,Hmm… | 分手性爱 �� … |
[09:11] | and “your friend just told you about a new-position” sex. | 还有 “你老友刚告诉你一个新姿势”性爱 |
[09:14] | You’re welcome. | 这是我份内事 |
[09:16] | There’s also “revenge”,rebound, paratrooping. | 还有 报复 复合 天降奇兵式性爱 |
[09:21] | You know,when you go out of town but instead of getting a hotel room, | 你们知道 当你们出城去 没住宾馆 |
[09:24] | you go straight to a bar with the sole intention of hooking up with a girl so you have a place to stay. | 你们去到酒吧 只有一个目的 就是泡上一个有房的妞儿 这样你就有地方住了 |
[09:28] | Oh,you mean “banging for roof.” | 哦 你是说 “寄宿式” |
[09:30] | Slut! | 贱人! |
[09:31] | I don’t do it. My college roommate did it. | 我可没做过 是我的大学室友 |
[09:34] | Oh,no,no,Robin,I just have a bad cough. | 哦 不 不 Robin 我刚咳嗽了 |
[09:36] | I don’t really have a bad cough. | 我并没有咳嗽 |
[09:38] | We all know college roommate means you,slut! | 我们都知道那个所谓大学室友 就是你自己 贱人! |
[09:43] | Does anyone have a lozenge? | 你们有喉片吗? |
[09:46] | Ooh,ooh,ooh,I’ve got one. | 噢 噢 噢 我想到了 |
[09:47] | Nothing good on television sex. | 没什么电视可看的时候 |
[09:50] | Hotel room sex. | 宾馆性爱 |
[09:52] | Curiosity,as in… | 好奇性爱 例如 … |
[09:54] | “I’ve always wondered what it’s like to have sex with a really tall girl. | 我常在想和一个高个子女生做爱是什么感觉 |
[09:58] | Not a big girl,just a tall girl. | 不是五大三粗的 只是高个子 |
[10:02] | Like… | 就像… |
[10:04] | if a normal girl were seven,seven-and-a-half-feet tall | 如果女生普通身高就有7-7.5英尺高 (相当于2.13米到2.28米) |
[10:09] | and wore a denim miniskirt. | 还穿着穿着牛仔超短裙 |
[10:14] | I would have to know what that is like. | 我就想知道这是什么感觉 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | 32 reasons later… | 说了32种理由以后… |
[10:20] | “He said he loved you,….” | “他说他爱你 但你不能同样的话回应…” |
[10:23] | Forty-three. | 四十三种 |
[10:25] | Wingman diving on the friend grenade. | 被泡妞拍档抛弃 |
[10:27] | Forty-four. | 四十四种 |
[10:28] | The condoms are about to expire. | 避孕套即将过期 |
[10:31] | Forty-five. | 四十五种 |
[10:36] | Wow,this is getting a little hard. | 哇 越来越难了(硬了) |
[10:38] | Forty-six! | 四十六种! |
[10:42] | Okay,four more to go. | 好吧 还有四条 |
[10:45] | “You dropped a Cheeto on his lap “and when you reached for it,he thought you were making a move,” | “你的奇多掉他膝盖上了 你过去捡的时候 他以为你开始前戏了” |
[10:50] | so you just went with it. | 所以你就趁势而”上” |
[10:52] | Well,thank you for ruining the memory of our six-month anniversary. | 好吧 多谢你毁了 我们结婚六个月纪念日的回忆 |
[10:56] | You got me Cheetos. | 但你确实用过”奇多”那招 |
[10:58] | Look,can we just stop with this stupid list? | 听着 我们能不能不再想这份愚蠢的列表? |
[11:00] | Okay,you guys are making me sad. | 好了 你们让我觉得郁闷了 |
[11:02] | No,I’m having fun. | 不要嘛 我只是找点乐子 |
[11:04] | Man,this whole “one-partner” thing sucks sometimes. | 伙计 从一而终有时候也有点糟糕的 |
[11:07] | I’m always talking about you. | 我总是在谈论你 |
[11:09] | I can’t play “I never” because then everyone would know all the weird stuff I let you do to me. | 我不能玩”我从没…”的游戏 因为这样 大家就会知道我让你对我做过的怪事 |
[11:14] | The only weird thing I ever did to you was open up my heart and soul | 我对你做过最奇怪的事就是 对你敞开心扉 |
[11:18] | when all I had to do was strip naked while you were out of the room. | 而其实只要你离开房间的时候我脱光光 就万事大吉了 |
[11:21] | I di’t sleep with Mitch because he was naked! | 我不是因为Mitch脱光了而跟他上床! |
[11:24] | Mitch and I have something special. | Mitch和我是有感觉的 |
[11:26] | I mean,fingers crossed,guys. He maye the one. | 祝我好运吧 他可能就是我的真命天子 |
[11:29] | The one? Mitch? The Naked Man? | 真命天子? Mitch? 那个裸男? |
[11:31] | You mean the naked genius. | 你是说那个天才裸男 |
[11:33] | All these years I’ve been suiting up when I should have been suiting down. | 这些年来 我该脱的时候都没脱 |
[11:37] | That’s it. I am doing “The Naked Man” tonight. | 就这么办 我今晚要做”裸男” |
[11:41] | – Ted,so are you. – What? | – Ted 你也是 – 什么? |
[11:43] | With the elevator girl. You’re going out with her tonight,right? | 和电梯女孩 你今晚是不是要和她约会? |
[11:44] | – “Naked Man!” – No. | – 裸男计划! – 不 |
[11:46] | Barney,come on,this is the first girl I’ve had the courage to ask out since Stella. | Barney 拜托 这是自从Stella之后 我第一次鼓起勇气约女孩出来 |
[11:49] | Naked Man! | 裸男计划! |
[11:50] | No,Barney,this is the eighth outfit I tried on tonight! | 不行 Barney 我今晚试了八套衣服! |
[11:53] | I got my hair cut three times! I’m a nervous wreck! | 我剪了三次头发! 我非常紧张! |
[11:56] | Are you wearing makeup? | 你抹化妆品了? |
[11:59] | It’s not makeup! | 不是化妆品! |
[12:00] | Okay,it’s a sunscreen with a subtle tint of… | 好吧 这是一种细腻的浅色乳霜… |
[12:04] | It’s made for men. | 是男士专用 |
[12:07] | Sue me,I want my eyes to pop. | 有本事告我去 我只是想突出我的眼睛 |
[12:11] | Naked Man! | 裸男! |
[12:12] | No,Barney,I like Vicky. | 不 Barney 我喜欢Vicky |
[12:14] | This could actually go somewhere. | 这可能是段恋爱的开始 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to do anything stupid to jeopardize it. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[12:18] | Well,I really like… that girl,but… | 我真喜欢…那个女孩 但是… |
[12:22] | Oh,I didn’t see her from the back. | 背怎么长的那么恐怖 |
[12:25] | I really like… that girl. | 我很喜欢那个女孩 |
[12:28] | And I’m willing to jeopardize our future together for one night of glory. | 而且我要为了一夜豪情 放弃我们的未来 |
[12:34] | Naked Man! | 裸男计划! |
[12:37] | So,that night we all set out to prove something. | 所以 那晚我们都开始证实一些事 |
[12:40] | Robin wanted to defend her honor. | Robin要捍卫自己的尊严 |
[12:42] | Mih,hey,baby,it’s me. Robin. | Mitch 嗨 亲爱的 是我 Robin |
[12:47] | Do you want to grab some dinner tonight? | 你今晚想不想一起出去吃饭? |
[12:50] | Because you’re basically my boyfriend! | 因为你基本算是我的男朋友了! |
[12:54] | Lily needed to prove that she could finish her list. | Lily要证明她能完成自己的清单 |
[12:57] | I’m stuck. I can’t think of the last two. | 我卡住了 我想不出来最后两个 |
[13:02] | Reason number 48: To reinforce good behaviors such as shaving and dental hygiene.” | 第48个原因 为了更好的形象 比如修面和口腔卫生 |
[13:07] | Oh,now you’re conditioning me? Great! | 现在你开始干预我了? 太好了! |
[13:09] | That explains why I always get an erection when I floss. | 这就解释了 为什么当我每次用牙线时都会勃起 |
[13:13] | I had to prove that as scary as it was to be dating again, | 我要证明其实约会也没什么可怕 |
[13:16] | I was over Stella and ready to get back out there. | 我已经忘记Stella 开始新生活 |
[13:19] | And Barney needed to prove that he,too,could pull off “The Naked Man.” | 而Barney也需要证实他能实施”裸男计划” |
[13:23] | Hey,thank you for letting me look at your aquarium. You’re a real life saver. | 谢谢你让我看你的鱼缸 你真是个善良”救命”的人啊 |
[13:26] | Sure,no problem. | 别这么客气 |
[13:27] | I just need to use the bathroom and I’ll be on my way. | 我得用一下你的洗手间 然后我就离开 |
[13:37] | Ted,I’m doing it. I’m doing the “Naked Man”! | Ted 我准备好了 我要做裸男! |
[13:41] | Me,too! | 我也是! |
[13:47] | I’m doing it! I’m doing The Naked Man! | 我也是! 我也要做裸男! |
[13:50] | That’s great! | 太棒了! |
[13:51] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了? |
[13:52] | Well,uhte with Vicky started off okay,but it didn’t go as well as I hoped. | 开始和Vicky一切都还好 可是之后的事情就不在我预想之中了 |
[13:57] | Oh,my God! Ted,you are so funny! | 上帝呀! Ted 你真幽默! |
[14:00] | And can I just say,you have amazing eyes. | 而且 你有一双迷人的眼睛 |
[14:03] | What,these old things? | 什么 就这俩老东西? |
[14:06] | Nice job,hot shot. | 干得好 想烫死我啊 |
[14:08] | – I’m sorry… – Save it! | – 对不起… – 省省吧! |
[14:10] | Go tell the manager he owes us an appetizer. | 去告诉你们经理 他欠我们一道开胃菜 |
[14:12] | One of the ones with shrimp! | 有虾的那种! |
[14:15] | You’re welcome. You were saying? | 不客气 你刚才想说什么? |
[14:17] | And then his cane missed the top step,and he was falling,for,I swear,like two minutes. | 他的拐杖漏掉最后一级台阶 然后他就摔倒了 我发誓 在那两分钟里… |
[14:24] | Oh,God,I love old people. | 我爱老人 |
[14:30] | Once I realized there was no possible future in this relationship,I just decided to go for it. | 我意识到我们之间没有发展的可能 所以我要放手一搏 |
[14:35] | Awesome! | 太棒了! |
[14:35] | Okay,big question: What pose will you display your “Naked Man” in? | 重中之重 你打算摆个什么裸男造型? |
[14:42] | Wow,that is a big question. I hadn’t really thought about it. | 哇 真是个棘手的问题 我还没想过呢 |
[14:44] | I was thinking the “Superman.” | 我想做”超人”的姿势 |
[14:48] | Uh,what about the “Captain Morgan”? | “船长Morgan”怎么样? |
[14:53] | How about the “Oops,I didn’t see you there”? | “不好意思 没想到你在这里” 这个姿势行不行? |
[14:58] | The Thinker? | “思想者”呢? |
[15:01] | What about the Heisman? | 橄榄球Heisman奖杯造型如何? |
[15:03] | Mr. Clean? | 洁净先生(一种清洁剂品牌)? |
[15:07] | Burt Reynolds The Burt Reynolds. | (美国演员 曾经在杂志上刊登过全裸照片) |
[15:17] | It’s so great to see you again. | 真高兴能再次见到你 |
[15:22] | I-I really had a great time last night. | 我昨晚非常开心 |
[15:29] | So,what is it like managing a C.P.K.? | 开加州披萨店是什么感觉啊? |
[15:32] | I mean,who’s idea was it to put a pineapple in the… | 是谁的主意要把菠萝放在… |
[15:35] | Okay,stop right there. I know what this is. | 行了 别说了 我知道你是怎么回事 |
[15:38] | I’ve been on this date before. | 我以前有过这种约会 |
[15:39] | This is the “I’m not a slut” date. | 这是”我不是荡妇”的约会 |
[15:41] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么? 你怎么会这么想 |
[15:44] | Usually u read me so well,but this time you’re wrong. | 你通常很了解我 但这次你错了 |
[15:46] | Come on,Rob. | 拜托 Robin |
[15:48] | One of us had a good time last night,and we both know it was me. | 咱们都心知肚明 昨晚走运的是我 |
[15:51] | Oh,Mitchell Something,that is,that is just not true! | Mitchell 姓什么忘了 不是这样的! |
[15:56] | Really? How was the sex? | 真的吗? 那场性爱怎么样? |
[15:58] | I didn’t hate it. | 我并不讨厌 |
[15:59] | Robin,you’ve seen my move. That’s it. | Robin 你中了我的招 仅此而已 |
[16:03] | I have nothing else to offer you. | 我没什么别的本事了 |
[16:06] | I’m broke,I sweat when I eat,and I’m in,like,five different fantasy football leagues. | 我破产了 我吃饭的时候出汗 而且我参加了5个想象中的橄榄球队联盟 |
[16:10] | It’s all I talk about. | 这就是我的生活 |
[16:12] | Trust me,you don’t want to be around that. | 相信我 你不会想和我在一起的 |
[16:14] | What? Yes,I do! | 什么? 我当然愿意! |
[16:16] | Look,I didn’t just sleep with you because you were naked. | 听着 我跟你上床并不是因为你脱光了 |
[16:19] | Yeah,you did. | 你确实这么做了 |
[16:21] | And now you’re trying to pretend it was something more to make yourself feel better. | 现在你想安慰自己 就假装咱们之间有未来 |
[16:25] | Say what you will,at least “The Naked Man” is honest. | 坦率点吧 至少裸男是诚实的 |
[16:30] | What about the ol’ “Coppertone Baby”? | “水宝宝”怎么样(一种护肤品牌)? |
[16:36] | The Olympic gymnast who stuck the landing. | 奥运会体操运动员稳稳落地 |
[16:39] | Hup! | 耶! |
[16:42] | – Yeah,I got to go. – Naked Man! | – 我要挂电话了 – 裸男! |
[16:47] | You have a really nice place! | 你家真漂亮! |
[16:49] | Oh,thanks! Coming from you,that’s a real compliment. | 谢谢! 从你口中说出来 真是由衷的赞美 |
[16:52] | I just love that you’re an architect,it’s so fascinating. | 我非常喜欢你的职业 建筑师实在太迷人了 |
[16:55] | I could listen to you talk about structural design all night. | 我可以整晚都听你谈建筑设计 |
[16:59] | And then I noticed,lying on her end table,a book of love poems by Pablo Neruda. | 后来我发现在她的茶几上 有一本Pablo Neruda的爱情诗集 |
[17:04] | The same edition I’d d nce college. | 和我从大学时就开始看的是同一版本 |
[17:06] | And it was bookmarked to my favorite poem. | 而且夹书签的那页 是我最爱的一首诗 |
[17:11] | Maybe I was all wrong about this girl. | 或许我完全看错这个女孩了 |
[17:13] | Maybe there was a future for us. | 或许我们有未来 |
[17:17] | Crap! | 糟了! |
[17:24] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[17:27] | Pablo Neruda Pablo Neruda. | |
[17:29] | Oh,yeah,that book’s a turd. | 这本书真烂 |
[17:32] | Some douchey guy I hooked up with left it here. | 是一个和我交往过的衰人留下的 |
[17:34] | It’s all in Mexican. | 都是墨西哥语 |
[17:37] | You know who writes good poems? Jewel. | 你知道谁能写好诗吗? Jewel |
[17:40] | Her teeth are crooked and she lived in a car. | 她长着歪牙 住在车里 |
[17:44] | – So,she has stuff to write about. – Ta-dah! | – 她才有素材可写 – 嗒哒! |
[17:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | The Naked Man works! | 裸男计划成功! |
[18:04] | I just had decent sex with an awful human being. | 我刚和一个烂人有一场相当不错的性爱 |
[18:06] | I am back! | 我浴火重生啦! |
[18:07] | Congratulations,buddy. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[18:09] | You’re not the only one who rocked “The ked Man” tonight. | 你不是今晚唯一用”裸”这招的人 |
[18:13] | You just want to do it to change the subject. | 你这么做只是想换个话题 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:17] | Hey,that’s number 49! | 这是第49个理由! |
[18:20] | Did it work? | 有效吗? |
[18:22] | It’s like I just flossed. | 就像我刚剔了牙 |
[18:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:27] | That’s 50. | 只是第50个原因 |
[18:28] | Oh,yeah… | 对呀… |
[18:30] | Nice! What pose did you go with? | 太好了! 你摆的什么造型? |
[18:32] | I went with “I’ve got boobs.” | 我用的是”我有胸部”的造型 |
[18:34] | And she nailed it. | 而且她简直棒极了 |
[18:37] | Oh,my God! Guys,guys,guys! This is him! | 上帝啊! 同志们! 就是他! |
[18:40] | This is “The Naked Man”! | 这就是”裸男”! |
[18:41] | Um,Ted,his name is Mitch. | Ted 他叫Mitch |
[18:43] | And,um,he’s my boyfriend. So… | 而且 他是我的男朋友 所以… |
[18:46] | It’s okay,Robin. I no longer ll “slut.” | 没关系 Robin 我不会再说你是荡妇了 |
[18:48] | – Oh,okay. u can go. We’re done. – Thanks. | – 好吧 你可以走了 这儿没你的事了 – 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Hold on,Mitch,Mitch,I have to thank you. | 等一下 Mitch Mitch 我得谢谢你 |
[18:55] | We all tried “The Naked Man” tonight. | 我们今晚都试了”裸男”这招 |
[18:56] | Ooh,we should see how Barney did. | 咱们得问问Barney怎么样了 |
[19:03] | Hello? | 你好? |
[19:04] | Hi,is,uh,is Barney there? | 嗨 Barney在吗? |
[19:06] | No. | 不在 |
[19:07] | Oh,my God! What’s the matter with you? Get out! | 我的上帝! 你有什么毛病啊? 滚出去! |
[19:10] | I just have to grab my suit. It’s very expensive. | 我得拿走我的衣服 很贵的 |
[19:12] | – The tie alone… – Get out of here right now! | – 就那个领带也值… – 马上滚出去! |
[19:14] | Get out,you sick son of a bitch! | 滚 你这个狗娘养的变态! |
[19:17] | Call me. | 记得给我打电话 |
[19:19] | And if I see him again,I’m calling the cops. | 如果再让我碰见他 我就报警 |
[19:26] | Two out of three times. | 总有一两个点背的 |
[19:29] | Mitch,I want you to know,this night,crazy as it was,it got me out of my shell. | Mitch 我想告诉你 今晚很疯狂 同时也让我走出阴影 |
[19:35] | That’s the beauty of “The Naked Man.” | 这就是”裸男”的魅力之处 |
[19:37] | It gives you exactly what you need. | 它能满足你的需要… |
[19:38] | No more,no less. | 不多不少 |
[19:42] | Now,if you’ll excuse me,I need to replace one of my fantasy football quarterbacks. | 请原谅 我得去换下我幻想中的四分卫了 |
[19:47] | He separated his shoulder! | 他肩膀脱臼了! |
[19:54] | A toast… to Mitch. | 为Mitch干杯 |
[19:59] | By the sum of his parts,he is just a man. | 从某方面来看 他只是个男人而已 |
[20:02] | But by what he does with those parts,he becomes so much more. | 但从他的所作所为看 他太伟大了 |
[20:06] | He may not fit society’s definition of a hero,but he is the hero I needed. | 或许他不符合公众对英雄的定义 但他就是我所需的英雄 |
[20:11] | The hero who helped me recover from the disaster of my failed almost-marriage | 他是帮我从即将成功但最终 功亏一篑的婚姻中重生… |
[20:14] | and get back into thgame. | 并且重出江湖的英雄 |
[20:16] | He lives in the shadows. | 他活在阴影中 |
[20:18] | Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Damnation? Salvation? | 他是个梦境? 是真实 虚幻 诅咒 还是救世? |
[20:22] | He is all these things and none of them. | 他好像就是这一切 但是又虚无缥缈… |
[20:24] | For he is… The Naked Man. | 他…他就是裸男! |
[20:30] | Oh,my God! | 上帝啊! |
[20:43] | Oh,thank God. | 感谢上苍 |