时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 孩儿们 大二那年 当Lily阿姨放完春假回来时 | |
[00:06] | Uncle Marshall surprised her at the airport. | Marshall叔叔在机场给了她一份惊喜 |
[00:09] | And she surprised him with a six-pack of locally brewed beer. | 她也回赠给他一份惊喜 带回了6罐当地酿造的啤酒 |
[00:12] | Fort Lauger Dale! Fort Lau-ger-Dale! Get it? | 听说过吧? |
[00:14] | And with that, a ritual was born. | 随之一个新的惯例形成了 |
[00:17] | For the next 11 years, whenever either of them would fly anywhere… | 接下来的11年里 他俩不管飞去哪里… |
[00:20] | Minne-Cider! Get it? | Minne-Cider! 听说过吧? |
[00:23] | the reunion was always commemorated with a chauffeur sign and a six-pack from wherever they’d been. | 重聚老是以专职司机的帽子和6罐啤酒来庆祝 |
[00:28] | Aspen Yards Ale! Get it? | Aspen Yards Ale! 听说过吧? |
[00:32] | Actually,no. | 事实上 没 |
[00:33] | Me,neither. I was hoping you would. | 我也是 还指望你知道呢 |
[00:35] | But then,one night in January of 2009, the unthinkable happened. | 但2009年一月的一个晚上 意想不到的事发生了 |
[00:39] | – I’m not picking her up. – What? | – 我不去接她了 – 什么? |
[00:42] | Lily doesn’t want me taking a cab all the way to the airport just to take a cab all the way back,you know? | Lily不会想我坐着出租翻山越岭地去机场 只是为了跋山涉水地坐着回来 |
[00:46] | – Ted… – But the six-pack thing. – Ted… | – 那6罐啤酒咋办? |
[00:49] | that stuff was fun when we were younger, but we’ve grown past that. | 那只是我们年轻时玩玩的 现在我们过了那年龄了 |
[00:53] | As we mature,the relationship matures with us. | 随着我们成熟 我们的爱情也成熟了 |
[00:56] | But… I mean, you guys are such an inspiration to the rest of us,how you’re so devoted and connected. | 但…我是说 在我们看来你们是 那么有情趣的一对 那么如胶似漆 |
[01:01] | I look at you guys, and that’s all I want in the whole world. | 看到你们俩 我才知道 这才是真正的人生呀 |
[01:05] | Ted,there’s two college girls outside,and they look easy! | Ted 外面有两个女大学生 看上去很好把哦! |
[01:10] | So,Arizona– you know, I- I’ve always wanted to see what an Arizona driver’s license looks like. | 亚利桑那啊 我老是想看看 亚利桑那的驾驶执照长啥样 |
[01:15] | – I already ran that play, bro. They’re 21. We’re good. – Thank God. | – 我已经用过这招了 老兄 她们年满21了 没事的 – 太好啦 |
[01:18] | So,um, what brings you guys to town? | 啥风把你们吹到镇上的? |
[01:20] | Our band’s got a gig. | 我们的乐队来这演出 |
[01:21] | Oh,you’re in a band? Hey,maybe we’ll come see you play. | 你们是乐队里的? 嘿 或许我们能来看你们表演 |
[01:24] | Excuse us for a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[01:27] | Ted,what the hell is the matter with you? We’re not gonna go see them play. | Ted 你到底哪根筋不对? 我们不去看她们表演 |
[01:30] | Why not? | 为啥不? |
[01:32] | If we see them play, we’re no better than the bleach-blonde bimbos | 如果去看她们表演 |
[01:35] | who flash their boobs at a Van Halen concert. | 我们比那些在Van Halen音乐会上 露着胸部招摇过市的金发女人好不到哪去 |
[01:38] | Yeah,but don’t those girls get to have sex with Van Halen after the show? | 嗯 但事后那些女孩没和Van Halen做爱吗? |
[01:41] | If you want to have sex with Van Halen, do it on your own time,Ted. | 如果你想和Van Halen做爱 Ted 你一个人去吧 |
[01:44] | We are not the maybe-we-can-come- see-you-play guys. | 我们不能说”或许能来看你们表演” |
[01:47] | We’re the other guys, the older guys who never showed up and whose approval they now crave. | 我们与众不同 是她们所向往的彬彬有礼的老男人 |
[01:53] | So we’re their dads? | 那么我们是她们老爸? |
[01:55] | – Exactly. – Okay. | – 就是这样 – 好吧 |
[01:59] | It’s a big meeting, so I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我们有重要会议要开 所以恐怕来不了 |
[02:02] | Maybe next time,kiddos. | 或许下次吧 孩子们 |
[02:03] | But if you guys want to meet up after your show, maybe we could exchange numbers… | 但如果你们想在演出完后见面 或许我们能交换下电话号码 |
[02:06] | Excuse us for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[02:10] | Ted,have you gone completely insane? | Ted 你脑抽了吗? |
[02:12] | We don’t want their phone numbers. | 我们不能要她们的号码 |
[02:14] | Yeah. I don’t know what I was doing. I guess I panicked out there. | 是 我不知道我在干嘛 我想我紧张得昏头了 |
[02:17] | When you exchange numbers with a chick you give them the ability to call and cancel. | 一旦和小妞交换了号码 她们就可能打电话取消约会 |
[02:22] | If you set a date without a number, they have to show up. | 如果没电话号码 她们就得来赴约 |
[02:25] | Check and mate! | 没有后路和我们上床! |
[02:28] | The only digits I need are these. | 只需把手指这样 |
[02:33] | Honka. | 爽 |
[02:35] | Are you still their dad? | 你还是她们老爸吗? |
[02:39] | So,why don’t we just meet here tomorrow night around 10:00. | 明晚10:00这儿碰面咋样? |
[02:41] | I think it’s supposed to snow. | 我觉得应该会下雪 |
[02:43] | What do we do if there’s a blizzard? | 要是暴雪咋办? |
[02:45] | Either way, we’ll be here. | 无所谓 我们会在这儿 |
[02:47] | “Snow” problem. | 没问题 (snow中有no的音) |
[02:50] | Excuse us just one last second. | 失陪最后一下 |
[02:53] | What is the problem now? | 又咋了? |
[02:56] | Nice one. | 这个说得好 |
[02:59] | All right,we’ll see you tomorrow night. | 好吧 我们明晚见啦 |
[03:00] | – Totally. – Awesome! | – 好的 – 太棒了! |
[03:03] | “Totally. Awesome!” | “好的 太棒了!” |
[03:04] | Man,these college chicks sound stupid. | 伙计 这些大学小妞好蠢啊 |
[03:06] | – Totally. – Awesome. | – 蠢透了 – 真棒 |
[03:07] | So,here’s the thing: tomorrow night, dress to move; it’s gonna be a mess! | 明晚 整装待发 会非常带劲的! |
[03:13] | I still think we should’ve gotten their numbers. | 我还是觉得我们应该问她们号码 |
[03:15] | You always assume something is gonna go wrong. | 你老是杞人忧天 |
[03:18] | Ted,I promise you, nothing is gonna go wrong. | Ted 我向你保证 不会出什么问题的 |
[03:21] | Hey,it’s starting to snow. | 嘿 开始下雪啦 |
[03:47] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode13 | |
[03:49] | Kids,the blizzard of ’09 was a monster. | 孩儿们 09年第一场雪来的特别猛 |
[03:52] | It snowed for three days straight, which led to three amazing stories. | 整整下了3天 随之发生了3段小插曲 |
[03:57] | I’ll start with me and Barney. | 先说我和Barney |
[03:58] | It’s pretty nasty out there. | 外面暴雪肆虐啊 |
[04:00] | I don’t think they’re coming. | 我觉得她们不会来 |
[04:01] | Of course they’re coming. They have to. | 她们肯定会来 必须来 |
[04:03] | If I can land just one of these girls, I’ll have party school bingo. | 如果我能搞到其中一个妞 我就能赢泡学生妞比赛 |
[04:12] | Come on,Ted. You’re the only one here. | 得了吧 Ted 这儿就你一个 |
[04:14] | Sorry. What’s party school bingo? | 不好意思 那啥是泡学生妞比赛啊? |
[04:17] | Every year, Playboyreleases a list of the top party schools in the country. | 每年花花公子杂志都会公布一份美女大学排行榜 |
[04:21] | I take the top 25, and I make up… | 我取了前25位 我还做了张 |
[04:24] | a bingo card. | 宾戈游戏卡 |
[04:26] | All I need is Arizona Tech, which is crazy. | 钓上亚利桑那工学院的就行了 真疯狂啊 |
[04:30] | In league play, that would normally be designated a free space. | 游戏规则就是填空格子 |
[04:33] | So,uh,how many people are in on this party school bingo thing? | 有多少人参加泡学生妞比赛啊? |
[04:37] | Oh,it’s just me. | 就我一个 |
[04:39] | So what’s the point,then? | 那到底是啥意思? |
[04:40] | The point is to get five in a row. | 就是说要一排上填满5个格子 |
[04:44] | And what do you get when you get five in a row? | 当你一排填满5格时 你会得到啥? |
[04:49] | I get bingo. | 我就赢了 |
[04:53] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[04:54] | I monkeyed around with the thermostat for about an hour before I realized it was the intercom. | 我把恒温器捣鼓了一小时才发现那是对讲机 |
[04:59] | Yeah,I heard you swearing downstairs. | 嗯 我听到你在楼下骂脏话 |
[05:01] | Hey,so,uh, Lily’s flight’s coming in tonight– you’re really not gonna go pick her up? | 嘿 Lily的航班今晚就到 你真的不去接她了? |
[05:06] | Robin,Robin,like I said, as we mature, | Robin Robin 就像我说的 随着我们成熟 |
[05:10] | our relationship matures with us. | 我们的爱情也成熟了 |
[05:13] | Yeah,well,if I know your wife, she’s gonna get you that six-pack anyway. | 嗯 我了解你老婆 无论如何 她都会带6罐啤酒回来 |
[05:19] | Marshall? Marshall? Marshall? Marshall? | |
[05:23] | Puget Stout. A most exquisite Seattle microbrew. | Puget Stout 最精湛的西雅图酿酒工艺 |
[05:28] | And speaking of six-packs… | 说起6块… (6块腹肌) |
[05:37] | – What are you doing? – I’m going to the airport. | – 你去干吗? – 我去机场 |
[05:39] | How could I be so stupid? | 我咋会这么蠢? |
[05:41] | Of course she’s bringing me a six-pack! | 她肯定带给我6罐啤酒的! |
[05:42] | But this time,I didn’t bring him a six-pack. | 这次 我没带给他6罐啤酒 |
[05:46] | Because… as we mature,the relationship matures with us. | 因为 随着我们成熟 爱情也成熟了 |
[05:51] | Well,he sounds like a nice young man. | 貌似他是个不错的年轻人呢 |
[05:54] | I’ll bet he surprises you and picks you up anyway. | 我敢打赌 无论如何 他会给你个惊喜 接你回家的 |
[06:00] | Oh,baby! | 宝贝! |
[06:04] | Where’s my beer? | 我的啤酒呢? |
[06:05] | We said we weren’t gonna. | 我们说好不再这么做的 |
[06:07] | Someone with beer | 带啤酒的人 |
[06:09] | I have beer. | 我有啤酒 |
[06:11] | A six-packandyou’re an appropriate height for me. | 6罐啤酒 而且你的高度对我来说刚刚好 |
[06:14] | Let’s go,New Lily. | 我们走吧 新Lily |
[06:18] | Oh,man,I got to get some beer. | 我得弄些啤酒来 |
[06:20] | Folks,this is your captain speaking. | 乘客们 我是机长 |
[06:22] | Looks like we’re going to be arriving an hour early. | 看样子我们会提早一小时到达目的地 |
[06:25] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[06:27] | Drink up,boys. I’m closing the bar. | 喝光就走 伙计们 我要打烊了 |
[06:29] | Whoa,no! It’s only 9:00. | 不! 才9:00呀 |
[06:31] | And this place is ragin’,yo! | 这儿很热闹啊 唷! |
[06:35] | Guys,I’m really sorry, but I got to go set up cots in the church basement. | 伙计们 真抱歉 我得去教堂地窖里盖帆布了 |
[06:38] | It doubles as a shelter on snowy nights like this. | 像这种雪天里得盖两层 |
[06:40] | You selfish bastard! | 你个自私鬼! |
[06:42] | There are two very hot girls coming here to meet us. | 有两个辣妹要来这和我们碰面 |
[06:44] | Can’t you just leave the place open a little while longer? | 你就不能晚点在关门吗? |
[06:46] | We’ll keep an eye on everything. | 我们会帮你照看的 |
[06:47] | You two? No way. | 你俩? 没门 |
[06:49] | You wouldn’t know the first thing about running a bar. | 你们连开家酒吧最基本的东西都不知道 |
[06:51] | Serve the hotties first? | 辣妹优先? |
[06:53] | Here’s the keys. | 给你钥匙 |
[07:00] | Here’s the keys. | 给你钥匙 |
[07:01] | As soon as your girls show up, you turn off the lights and you lock up. | 你们的姑娘一旦出现 就帮我关灯锁门 |
[07:05] | I don’t want to come back here and find this place trashed. | 我回来时不想看到这儿乱作一团 |
[07:07] | Wow,seriously? | 哇 真的吗? |
[07:08] | I can trust you guys. | 我相信你们 |
[07:10] | To understand what it meant to us to get the keys to MacLaren’s, | 想知道拿到MacLaren酒吧的钥匙 对我们意味着什么吗? |
[07:12] | I have to take you back a few years | 我就得从几年前说起 |
[07:14] | to the night that I uttered five little words that | 那晚 我说出了每个男人一生中 |
[07:16] | every man at some point in his life will say. | 都会说的那8个字 |
[07:19] | We should buy a bar. | 我们应该买家酒吧 |
[07:20] | Of course,we should buy a bar! | 就是 我们应该买家酒吧 |
[07:23] | – We should totally buy a bar. – We should totally buy a bar. | – 我们的确应该买家酒吧 – 我们的确应该买家酒吧 |
[07:26] | Our bar would be awesome. | 我们的酒吧肯定会棒极了 |
[07:27] | And dude,dude, dude,dude… | 老兄 老兄 老兄… |
[07:33] | the name of our bar… Puzzles. | 酒吧的名字…谜题 |
[07:37] | People will be like, “Why is it called Puzzles?” | 人总是会奇怪 为啥会叫谜题 |
[07:40] | That’s the puzzle. | 这就是我们的谜题 |
[07:42] | That is… a great name for a bar! | 这…真是个好名字! |
[07:48] | And also, at Puzzles: no last call. | 当然 在Puzzles酒吧 没打烊铃 |
[07:51] | No last call! | 没打烊铃! |
[07:53] | Only when every single person is finished having the greatest night of his or her life | 每个人都会在那度过人生中最美好的夜晚 |
[07:56] | do we stack the chairs on the table and power down the three-story margarita waterfall. | 我们把椅子堆在桌上 然后做3层楼的鸡尾酒瀑布 |
[08:02] | – We should buy a bar. – We should buy a bar. | – 我们应该买家酒吧 – 我们应该买家酒吧 |
[08:05] | And like the other ill-advised five-word sentences every man eventually says in his life… | 就像每个男人都会说的豪言壮语 |
[08:09] | I can jump that far. | 我能跳那么远 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna win her back. | 我要把她赢回来 |
[08:14] | I can trust you guys. | 我能相信你们 |
[08:16] | we would come to regret it. | 我们最终会后悔 |
[08:17] | We just didn’t know it yet. | 我们只是还不知道 |
[08:45] | You have it? Awesome– I’ll be right there. | 你到了? 好极了 我马上到 |
[08:49] | – Ranjit! – Hello. | – Ranjit!(那个常常出现的司机) – 你好 |
[08:51] | Uh,I’m Rachel Sondheimer. | 我就是Rachel Sondheimer |
[08:53] | Wait a minute,Lily. | 等下 Lily |
[08:55] | If you are getting off the plane,where is Marshall? | 你刚下飞机吗? Marshall呢? |
[08:58] | And where is your six-pack? | 你的6罐啤酒呢? |
[09:00] | That’s the problem. I have to get to Brewniverse in East Meadow in an hour. | 这就是问题所在 我得在一小时后到东牧场的Brewniverse |
[09:05] | – To the Town Car! – Oh,thank you. | – 车在那边! – 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Oh,barkeep. Triple Sec. | 酒保 3份香槟 |
[09:11] | Coming right up, tap-minder. | 马上来 调酒师 |
[09:13] | Hup,hup,oh,hey! | 吼 吼 嘿! |
[09:16] | We’ll get one. | 再拿一瓶 |
[09:19] | – Order up. – Order up. | – 上酒 – 上酒 |
[09:25] | We’ll get one. | 再调一杯 |
[09:26] | Oh,thank God you’re still here. | 谢天谢地 你们还在这儿 |
[09:28] | I don’t know if you guys have ever seenStar Wars, but it’s like Hoth out there. | 我不知道你们看没看过星球大战 外面就像霍斯星球雪地战景一样 |
[09:32] | Dibs. | 小儿科 |
[09:33] | It reminds me of when I used to go sledding with my dad… | 让我想起过去常和爸爸一起滑雪橇 |
[09:36] | before he left. | 在他离开前 |
[09:37] | And dibs. | 太小儿科了 |
[09:39] | So,uh,can we warm you up with a drink? | 呃 要来杯暖身不? |
[09:41] | Sure… oh,uh,by the way,I invited the rest of the band to come and meet us. | 当然… 还有 我把乐队其他人叫过来这里见面了 |
[09:45] | We were hoping to get drunk. | 我们要不醉无归 |
[09:46] | I meanreallydrunk. Like my dad used to. | 要大醉一场 就像我爸以前那样 |
[09:50] | Dibsity,dibsity, dibsity. | 太幼稚了 太幼稚了 太幼稚了 |
[09:52] | Well,I guess we could keep the place open a little bit longer. | 那好 我想我们可以迟点关门的 |
[09:55] | As long as it’s just you and the band. | 不过只能是你们和乐队哦 |
[10:00] | Um,Melissa, what kind of band is this? | 嗯 Melissa 你们这是啥乐队啊? |
[10:03] | Oh,we’re the Arizona Tech Fighting Hens Marching Band. | 我们是亚利桑那州工学院战斗鸡军乐队 |
[10:06] | Go,Hens! | 加油 鸡 (hen也有姑娘和禽兽的意思) |
[10:07] | And then, your Uncle Barney and I had one of our telepathic conversations. | 然后 你们Barney叔叔 和我进行了一次心灵交流 |
[10:12] | Dude,Carl’s gonna kill us if we don’t kick everyone out of here right now. | 哥们儿 立刻把这群家伙赶出去 不然Carl会杀了我们的 |
[10:21] | Barney,I’m serious. | Barney 我说真的 |
[10:22] | We promised we wouldn’t mess the place up. | 我们保证过不搞砸这里的 |
[10:29] | All right, I guess you have a point. | 好吧 你说得有道理 |
[10:32] | The bar is open! | 开始营业了! |
[10:40] | I still say this is stupid. | 我还是觉得很傻 |
[10:42] | What happened to,”As we mature, the relationship matures with us”? | “两人间的感情会随着两人的成熟而成熟” 突然间就不算数了? |
[10:46] | That’s just something Lily read inPsychology Today. | Lily在”现代心理”看回来的而已 |
[10:51] | All right, she read it inCosmo. | 好啦 她在”时尚Cosmo”看回来的 |
[10:53] | All right,I read it inCosmo. | 好啦 是我在”时尚Cosmo”看回来的 |
[10:54] | All right,it was Cosmo Girl. Just drive,okay. | 好啦 我看的是”时尚Cosmo”少女版 开你的车吧 |
[10:57] | I just don’t get why it’s such a big deal that one little ritual goes by the wayside. | 我就是不明白 不过是抛弃个小惯例而已 有什么大不了的 |
[11:01] | It’s not just this,okay? | 没这么简单的 好不? |
[11:03] | It’s all our little rituals. | 这关乎我们所有的传统 |
[11:05] | Do you know what we used to do every day the second I got home? | 你知道以前我一回家会做什么吗? |
[11:09] | Man,I don’t want to hear about your crazy monkey sex. | 老兄 我可不想听你讲什么疯猴子性爱 |
[11:13] | We would tell each other what we had to eat that day. | 我们跟彼此述说那天吃了什么 |
[11:17] | Two eggs,a slice of cheese pizza and some steamed veggies. | 两只蛋 一块芝士比萨和素菜 |
[11:21] | Everything bagel, chicken breast, some celery sticks and a spoon of peanut butter. | 什锦百吉饼 鸡胸肉 芹菜杆儿还有一勺花生酱 |
[11:27] | Crazy monkey sex? | 要来疯猴子性爱吗? |
[11:28] | Crazy monkey sex. | 疯猴子性爱 |
[11:33] | (too many informations) Oh,Lily,TMI– too many informations. | Lily TMI–你说太多啦 |
[11:37] | You know what else I miss? | 知道我还想念什么吗? |
[11:39] | Our lunchtime phone call. | 我们的午饭电话 |
[11:41] | Hey,baby,it’s lunchtime, and I love you. | 嘿 宝贝儿 到了午饭时间了 我爱你 |
[11:45] | I reciprocate in principle. | 原则上我也是这样的 |
[11:47] | Although with the caveat that there seems to be a bit of a surplus here on my end. | 不过要提醒你的是 我这边有点过剩 |
[11:52] | No,I love you more. | 才不呢 我爱你多点 |
[11:55] | Do we need to get in a room together and bang this thing out? | 那要不我们今晚开个房”搞”定这事? |
[12:02] | Those sound like agreeable terms, although I may need adjust my briefs. | 这条款听起来不错 不过我要调整下我的大纲(内裤) |
[12:10] | Love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:12] | But today when she called, I let it go to voice mail. Voice mail! | 可是她今天打来时 我把它转去了语音邮箱 语音邮箱! |
[12:17] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样? |
[12:18] | The thing I miss most is kissing at midnight on New Year’s Eve. | 我最想念的是除夕夜的吻 |
[12:22] | It was a New Year’s tradition. | 那是新年的传统习俗 |
[12:24] | But you know what we did this year? | 可你知道我们今年做了什么吗? |
[12:27] | – Crazy monkey sex? – No. | – 疯猴子性爱? – 不是啦 |
[12:32] | Okay,all these cute,adorable little rituals– they’re stupid. | 这些可爱的 讨人喜欢的传统–很弱智啊 |
[12:36] | Telling each other what you had to eat? You’re like children playing house. | 告诉彼此吃了什么? 就像小孩子玩过家家那样 |
[12:41] | Well…maybe you just think they’re stupid | 或者 你觉得很弱智 |
[12:44] | because you’ve never been in a relationship long enough to develop them. | 只是因为你从未试过爱到那个层次而已 |
[12:47] | What? | 啥? |
[12:48] | You don’t understand love. | 你根本不懂爱 |
[12:50] | Okay,you’re like some robot who sees a person crying and says… | 你就像个机器人 见到有人流泪就会说… |
[12:54] | “Why is that human leaking?” | “为什么那人类在漏油?” |
[12:57] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | – 是这样吗? – 没错 |
[12:58] | Well,then…Robot initiating pull-over-to-the- side-of-the-road- | 那好…机器人执行”把车停到路边” |
[13:02] | until-jackass-apologizes- to-me sequence. | “直到那混蛋道歉”指令 |
[13:11] | My robot was like, a million times better. | 我的机器人…好一百万倍 |
[13:19] | Oh,hey,just so you know, the trough in the bathroom is overflowing. | 嘿 厕所的水槽满了 |
[13:22] | There’s no trough in the bathroom. | 厕所没有水槽 |
[13:24] | And you just came out of the kitchen. | 你刚刚走出来的是厨房 |
[13:27] | Ted,what’s in a gin and tonic? | Ted 金汤利用什么调的? |
[13:29] | What’s in a gin and tonic? | 金汤利用什么调的? |
[13:31] | Okay,running a bar sucks. Let’s just close up. | 开酒吧真的糟透了 我们还是关门大吉吧 |
[13:34] | No! No! There’s no last call. | 不! 不! 不能有打烊铃 |
[13:37] | Puzzles,go for Barney. | 谜题酒吧 Barney |
[13:38] | Good. You’re still there. I’ll be there in five. | 好极了 你还在那儿 我五分钟内到 |
[13:42] | Last call. | 打烊铃 |
[13:49] | Robin,there’s a snowplow coming. We have to get back on the road. | Robin 有部扫雪车开过来了 快上路 |
[13:51] | You think the only way to be in love is to have pet names. | 你认为相爱的唯一方法是为对方起爱称 |
[13:55] | Or leave each other stupid,little notes or go charging off into a blizzard for no good reason. | 给对方留些弱智小纸条 又或者是无端端地在暴风雪天气里接人 |
[14:00] | Seriously,do you understand what’s going to happen if that plow comes by? | 说真的 你知道那部扫雪车 经过会发生什么事吗? |
[14:03] | You know what you are? You’re a love snob. | 你知道吗? 你是个装内行的爱情专家 |
[14:05] | There’s lots of ways to be in a relationship, | 拍拖有很多方式的 |
[14:07] | and you would know that if you ever left your little love snob country club. | 如果你肯退出 装内行爱情专家俱乐部就会知道 |
[14:10] | We’re going to get buried by snow. That’s going to happen. | 我们会被雪埋住 快了 |
[14:13] | No,screw this. I’m not going to sit here and be insulted. | 不 去你的 我才不会坐在这里被人侮辱 |
[14:17] | We’re not going to the airport. We’re going home. | 不去飞机场了 我们回家 |
[14:23] | What just happened? | 发生啥事了? |
[14:31] | We called earlier about the Seattle microbrew. | 我们之前打电话订了西雅图自酿啤酒的 |
[14:33] | Oh,yeah,good thing you called when you did. | 好在你打电话了 |
[14:35] | I was getting ready to close up. | 我就快关门了 |
[14:37] | Storm of the century out there. | 外面可是世纪风暴 |
[14:39] | Of course,it’s only ’09, so storm of the century might be a little bit premature. | 当然 现在才09年 要说世纪风暴还太早了 |
[14:44] | Let’s say storm of the year. | 还是叫它年度风暴吧 |
[14:46] | Although,it is only January. | 虽然现在才一月 |
[14:48] | We’re in kind of a hurry, so,we’ll take the beer now. | 我们有点急事 所以 现在就要拿啤酒 |
[14:53] | You are a cute couple. | 你们这对夫妻挺配的 |
[14:54] | – Thank you. – We’re not a couple. | – 谢谢啊 – 我们不是夫妻 |
[14:56] | Thank God. That would be weird. | 上帝保佑 要是真的夫妻就奇怪了 |
[14:59] | Well… | 好吧… |
[15:01] | here she is. “Supersonic Tonic.” | 来了 “超音波酒” |
[15:04] | No. This is a keg. I need a six-pack. | 不对 这是一桶 我要的是六瓶装 |
[15:08] | – A keg’s all I got. – We’ll take the keg. | – 我只有这桶了 – 那就这桶吧 |
[15:10] | What? Oh,no. Last time I had one of these in the car, | 啥? 不要 上次有个家伙喝了这桶坐我的车 |
[15:13] | I wound up chipping dried vomit off the seat with a putty knife. | 我最后要用油灰刀才把那些呕渍切下来 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry,Ranjit, but this is a ritual and I am bringing him this beer. | 对不起了 Ranjit 可这是个传统 我一定要带这桶啤酒给他 |
[15:24] | If you could just put it in the car. | 前提是你能帮我把它弄到车上 |
[15:27] | I’ll give you 50 bucks. | 我给你50美元 |
[15:29] | To the Town Car. | 马上上车 |
[15:36] | Robin,I’m sorry. You’re not a robot. | Robin 我很抱歉 你不是个机器人 |
[15:40] | If you are,you’re, like,an incredibly advanced model, | 就算是 你也是个超级先进的型号 |
[15:44] | and the human race doesn’t stand a chance. | 人类在你面前一点机会都没有 |
[15:47] | You just don’t choose to show your love through corny rituals, and that’s fine. | 你只是不肯把爱表现在 平时的小习惯上 没事儿 |
[15:52] | But maybe the reason Lily and I do is because we always have, and we don’t know any other way. | 可我和Lily整天这样可能是因为习惯了 而且我们不知道其他方式去表达 |
[15:57] | One thing I do know is that if she’s there sitting at the airport alone, | 可我唯一知道的是 如果她独自一人坐在飞机场的话 |
[16:02] | I have to go get her. | 我一定要去接她 |
[16:05] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[16:08] | Marshall,close your eyes. | Marshall 闭上眼睛 |
[16:11] | I don’t know how you heard any of that as me hitting on you,but… | 我不知道你听谁说我喜欢你的 可… |
[16:14] | Just do it. | 闭上就好 |
[16:24] | Now let’s go get your woman. | 去接你女人吧 |
[16:27] | All right,come on. | 来吧来吧 |
[16:29] | You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here. | 你不必回家 可是不能留在这里 |
[16:32] | I’ve always wanted to say that. I mean,in a bar. | 我总想这么说 我是说 在酒吧里 |
[16:35] | I say it all the time at home. | 我整天在家里这么说 |
[16:38] | Dude,someday we should buy a bar. | 老兄 总有一天我们会买下个酒吧 |
[16:40] | And when we do, we arenevergoing to have last call. | 那时 绝不能有打烊铃 |
[16:45] | Come on,Barney. We said no last call. We’ve got to mean it. | Barney 我们说过没有打烊铃的 不能言而无信啊 |
[16:49] | Well,what are we supposed to do? Carl’s going to be here any minute. | 那 那该怎么办呐? Carl随时会杀回来的 |
[16:53] | Only one thing we can do. | 就这么办 |
[16:57] | Dude,running a bar is a pain in the ass. | 兄弟 开酒吧真是有苦自知啊 |
[17:00] | We should just stick with what we know. | 我们只需做自己喜欢的就可以了 |
[17:04] | We should start a band. | 我们该组个乐队 |
[17:05] | Of course we should start a band! | 就该组个乐队! |
[17:07] | How have we not started a band yet? | 怎么会一直都没想到呢? |
[17:11] | Kids,sometimes in life the planets align, | 孩子们 漫漫人生中有些事是命中注定的 |
[17:14] | everything links up, and your timing is perfect. | 所有事情都安排好 时机也很完美 |
[17:18] | – Marshall? – Lily? – Marshall? – Lily? | |
[17:22] | – Marshall? – Lily? – Marshall? – Lily? | |
[17:39] | This wasn’t one of those times. | 可却不是此时 |
[17:44] | Where is she? | 她在那儿呢? |
[17:46] | – Seattle. – What? | – 西雅图 – 啥? |
[17:48] | Her flight’s canceled. It never took off. | 她的班级取消了 飞机没有起飞 |
[17:50] | No,no,she would’ve called me and… | 不 不会的 她会打给我的… |
[17:57] | Hey,baby,it’s me. | 嘿 宝贝儿 是我 |
[17:59] | My flight’s been canceled because of some snowstorm and they couldn’t rebook me till Thursday, | 因为现在暴风雪啊 我的班机取消了 他们说只能订到周四的票 |
[18:04] | so I’m stuck here for another two days. | 所以我要在这里留两天了 |
[18:06] | But it’s lunchtime, and I love you. | 不过现在是午饭时间了 我爱你 |
[18:11] | Like I said, this was a three-day storm. | 正如我所说 这场暴风雪持续了三天 |
[18:14] | ****I still say this is stupid. | “周二” 我还是觉得这样很傻 |
[18:17] | ***** | “周三” |
[18:19] | – ********* – Called earlier about the Seattle microbrew. | – “周四” – 之前打电话订了西雅图自酿啤酒的 |
[18:21] | So on Tuesday when Marshall heard that message… | 所以当周二Marshall听到这消息时… |
[18:24] | She’s not coming in till Thursday. | 她周四才回来 |
[18:26] | I mean,we came all the way down here, and she’s not coming in till Thursday. | 我们折腾了这么久 而她周四才回来 |
[18:30] | I feel so stupid. | 我真的太傻了 |
[18:32] | Look,let’s just, let’s not tell Ly about any of this,okay? | 这样吧 不要告诉Lily今天的事 好吗? |
[18:36] | Especially the part about you hitting on me. | 特别是你喜欢我那段 |
[18:38] | I didn’t hit on you. | 我才没有喜欢你呢 |
[18:40] | Exactly. | 就这么说 |
[18:42] | Then on Wednesday… | 然后周三 |
[18:44] | Oh,man. I can’t believe you drove all the way out there. | 伙计 真是难以置信 你开了老大一段路去接人 |
[18:46] | Now you’re just going to turn around and drive all the way out there again tomorrow. | 明天你又要开老大一段路回去了 |
[18:49] | Yeah,no. | 没错 不对 |
[18:50] | Um,this whole thing was a sign,you know? | 嗯 整件事对我来说是个启示 |
[18:52] | It’s time to put that old ritual to bed. | 是时候抛弃这些旧习惯了 |
[18:54] | I’m not going to pick her up. | 我不去接她了 |
[18:56] | Robin really hit on you? | Robin真的喜欢你? |
[18:58] | Dude,it was weird. | 兄弟 真的很奇怪 |
[19:01] | Bros,this party isawesome! | 哥们儿 这派对真的是太棒了! |
[19:05] | You are true friends of the Fighting Hens. | 你们是战斗鸡的好哥们儿 |
[19:07] | If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. | 以后有啥事儿 吼一嗓子哈 |
[19:11] | Is the flute section seeing anyone? | 那吹笛子的有在约会吗? |
[19:16] | So,wait,you’re really not going to pick her up? | 等等 你真的不打算接她了? |
[19:18] | Yeah,really. | 真的 |
[19:19] | So the New Year’s kiss, the lunchtime phone calls, | 那新年之吻 午饭电话 |
[19:22] | the whole “this is what I ate today” thing, you’re,you’re really letting it all go? | 还有”今天吃了啥”那档事 你…你就让它这么完了? |
[19:29] | I really am. | 认真的 |
[19:31] | Which brings us to Thursday. | 然后到了周四 |
[20:14] | A muffin,a pastrami sandwich, and a bag of chips. | 一块松饼 牛肉三明治 还有一袋薯条 |
[20:17] | And I know it’s way past lunchtime,but I love you. | 我明白午饭时间已经过去很久了 不过我爱你 |
[20:21] | More and more each day, I love you,Lily. | 与日俱增 我爱你 Lily |
[20:24] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:32] | Um,wait, does this mean that I have to bring a marching band to the airport from now on? | 嗯 等等 那是不是说以后来接你 都要带支军乐队? |
[20:35] | Absolutely,it does. | 当然 |
[20:36] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[20:49] | Go,Hens! | 加油 鸡! |
[20:54] | Puzzles. | 谜题 |
[20:56] | That is a great band name. | 这乐队名太棒了 |
[21:01] | Hey,have you seen Amanda? | 嘿 有见过Amanda吗? |
[21:03] | Bingo! | 我赢了! |