时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t believe Metro News One is just forwarding you all this fan mail now. | 我真不敢相信都市新闻一台 现在还转发给你这些粉丝的来信 |
[00:06] | I know. I quit like four months ago. | 是啊 我大概4个月前辞职的 |
[00:07] | Wow, you had more fans than I thought. | 哇 你的粉丝比我想象的要多 |
[00:09] | And only about 60% of them are prison inmates. | 并且只有60%来自监狱的囚犯哦 |
[00:13] | What are these guythinking? | 他们都怎么想的? |
[00:14] | I am way past my “dating prisoners” phase. | 我已经度过”约会囚徒”的阶段了 |
[00:17] | It’s like, hello, I’m not 19 anymore. | 就像是 嗨 我已不再是19岁了 |
[00:21] | Uh, uh, Lottery Girl’s on. | 呃 Lottery Girl开始了 (抽奖节目) |
[00:23] | I just feel sorry for these women. | 我对这些女人感到遗憾 |
[00:25] | This is where broadcast careers go to die. | 这就是为什么电视节目每况愈下 |
[00:27] | Check it out. I make it fun. I invented a little game. | 看看 我来弄点乐子 我研究了新的娱乐方式 |
[00:31] | Tonight’s Lotto numbers are… | 今晚的幸运数字是… |
[00:36] | 19… nineteen… | |
[00:37] | Age you moved to New York after a photographer “discovered” you at a food court | 你来到纽约在美食街被一个星探 “发现”的年龄 |
[00:41] | and said he’d get you in Vogue magazine. | 他说他能让你上”世界时尚”杂志 |
[00:43] | 53… fifty-three… | |
[00:44] | Number of semi-nude pictures he took you before you realized he had no connection to Vogue magazine. | 在你发现被骗前已 为所谓”时尚”杂志拍下的半裸照片的数量 |
[00:49] | 22… twenty-two… | |
[00:50] | Age you claim you are. | 你对外声称自己的年龄 |
[00:52] | 31… thirty-one… | |
[00:53] | Age you actually are. | 你实际的年龄 |
[00:55] | 45… forty-five… | |
[00:56] | Number of minutes it would take me to get you into a cab, out of your dress, and into my Jacuzzi. | 这是我把你拽进出租车 脱掉你的衣服 带到我的浴缸里所需的分钟数 |
[01:01] | And tonight’s Super Big Ball is… | 今晚的大奖数字是… |
[01:04] | What happens after weet out of the Jacuzzi. | 我们从浴缸出来后发生的 (指的是大奖) |
[01:06] | What up? | 如何啊? |
[01:20] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode14 | |
[01:22] | Kids, by the winter of 2009, Robin had been unemployed for months. | 孩子们 2009年的冬天来了 Robin已经失业几个月了 |
[01:26] | But there was a glimmer of hope. | 但仍有一丝希望 |
[01:29] | How’d the audition go? | 试镜怎么样? |
[01:30] | Well, I went in there feeling really good. | 我进去时感觉很好 |
[01:33] | I heard it was just me up against two other girls. | 听说只有两个竞争者 |
[01:35] | Listening. | 我们在听呢 |
[01:46] | Robin Scherbatsky. | 我是Robin Scherbatsky |
[01:49] | And you are? | 你呢? |
[01:52] | You’ve obviously never spent any time in Denver. | 很明显你从没在丹佛待过 |
[01:54] | Rochelle Harper, News Center 12. | Rochelle Harper 新闻中心12台 |
[01:56] | We were only the number-one station in the Rockies for five straight years. | 我们是洛杉矶唯一在连续5年内 位居第一的电视台 |
[02:01] | I was an anchor here in town at Metro News One. | 我曾是这里都市新闻台的主持人 |
[02:04] | Ooh, an anchor. | 哦 主持人 |
[02:06] | You must have a killer signoff phrase. | 你肯定有杀手锏吧 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[02:10] | You gotta have a killer signoff phrase. | 你要有个绝活 |
[02:12] | Like Walter Cronkite: “And that’s the way it is.” | 像Walter Cronkite “事情就是这样” |
[02:17] | So what’s yours? | 那么你的是? |
[02:19] | Well, I would just always end with a simple From all of us here at Metro News One, have a good evening. | 我只是简单说句 感谢收看都市新闻频道 祝您晚安 |
[02:29] | Mine is: “From all of us here at Barney’s apartment, get out.” | 我的是 “所有在Barney家里的人 出去” |
[02:34] | You didn’t let those reporter bitches psych you out, did you? | 你没让这些家伙打败你 是吧? |
[02:39] | and the President’s economic team is hoping to have a proposal before Congress | 总统的经济咨询小组希望 在月底递交给国会前 |
[02:43] | by the end of the month. | 得到提案 |
[02:45] | From all of us here at News Ten, have a good evening. | 感谢收看新闻10频道 祝您晚安 |
[02:53] | So, good night, New York. | 晚安 纽约 |
[02:55] | And may the road ahead be lit with dreams and tomorrows. | 愿梦想和未来点亮前方的路 |
[03:00] | Which are lit with dreams… also. | 未来也被梦想点亮… 同样的 |
[03:05] | That’s terrible. | 那太糟了 |
[03:07] | And bad… also. | 很不好… 同样的 |
[03:10] | I wasn’t done. | 我还没说完 |
[03:13] | Stand tall, New York. | 挺起身来 纽约 |
[03:15] | Trustworthy. Recycling. | 诚信 环保 |
[03:19] | Wear a condom. | 带避孕套 |
[03:22] | Wear a condom? | 带避孕套? |
[03:25] | I’m not gonna be the new Channel Ten anchor, am I? | 我不会成为10频道的主持人的 对么? |
[03:28] | This just in. No. | 有个声音说 不会 |
[03:31] | Maybe the problem is your r\sum\. | 也许是你简历的问题 |
[03:34] | See how mine is lean and mean? | 看我的多清晰明了? |
[03:36] | Yours is too cluttered. | 你的太乱了 |
[03:37] | Oh, like everything on your r\sum\ is so relevant? | 难道你的简历上的信息都是有用的? |
[03:40] | “Program Director,88. 1 Wesleyan University Radio?” | “节目主播 88.1兆赫 Wesleyan大学广播台?” |
[03:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[03:45] | Dr. X? You’re still bragging about Dr. X? | X博士?你还在自吹自擂这个? |
[03:48] | Who was Dr. X? | 谁是X博士? |
[03:49] | Nobody knows. | 没有人知道 |
[03:51] | – He was this genius mystery D.J. – It was Ted. | – 他是神秘的天才D.J – 是Ted |
[03:54] | His identity remains a secret to this day. | 他的身份直到今天仍是个迷 |
[03:56] | It was Ted. | 是Ted |
[03:58] | But this phantom of the airwaves changed the very face of college radio. | 但是这个电波中的幽灵 使大学广播焕然一新 |
[04:01] | – It was Ted. – And your show sucked. | – 是Ted – 而且你的节目很傻 |
[04:04] | Dr. X here, shooting truth bullets at you from an undisclosed location. | X博士在此 在隐蔽的角落里来告诉你真相 |
[04:09] | Because if they knew where I was, they’d shut me down. | 因为若被人发现 我将被封口 |
[04:12] | You’re on the third floor of the Student Center next to the game room, you tool. | 你在学生活动中心三楼游戏室旁边的屋里 你这笨蛋 |
[04:16] | I’ve been getting a lot of letters about myegment on how racist the school’s meal plan is. | 我收到了很多给我意见的来信 关于学校的饮食计划有种族歧视的含义 |
[04:21] | How are you getting letters if no one knows where you are, douche? | 没人知道你在哪怎么给你寄信 傻子? |
[04:24] | That’s why I’m organizing a happening outside the dining hall, Monday at midnight. | 这就是为什么我预备周一的半夜 在食堂外面组织抗议的原因 |
[04:29] | It’s high time the Food Service puppet masters took ignorance and injustice off the menu. | 是时候该教训这些后勤傀儡头子们的玩忽职守了 |
[04:34] | Hey, Ted, we need a fourth for foosball. | Ted 我们四号位缺人 |
[04:37] | What are you doing in here, anyway? | 另外 你在这干吗呢? |
[04:39] | Dude, get out of here! I’ll be there in a second. | 伙计 先出去! 我马上就来 |
[04:41] | So remember,dining hall, Monday, midnight. | 记着 食堂 周一 半夜见 |
[04:44] | Another Dr. X happening. | 又一个X博士事件发生了 |
[04:47] | I’ll be there, because X marks the spot-ot-ot-ot-ot… | 我会在那儿 因为X标志着现-现-现-现场… |
[04:52] | If you think people liked your show, they did not-ot-ot-ot… | 如果你认为别人会稀罕你的节目 他们不-不-不-不会… |
[04:56] | This is weird. Look what got mixed in with your fan mail. | 这个好奇怪 看你的粉丝来信中有这个 |
[04:59] | What? | 什么? |
[05:00] | It’s from the U.S.Department of Immigration. | 来自美国移民局的 |
[05:04] | It’s postmarked two months ago. | 邮戳是两个月前 |
[05:11] | Oh, boy. | 不是吧 |
[05:12] | What iit? | 是什么? |
[05:13] | It’s about my work visa. | 是说我的工作签证 |
[05:15] | Unless I can find a job in the next… | 除非我找到工作在接下来的… |
[05:18] | seven days, they’re gonna send me back to Canada. | 七天内 否则我将被遣送回加拿大 |
[05:29] | u might be kicked out of the country. | 我不相信你可能会被赶出美国 |
[05:31] | I know. My whole life is here. | 我知道 我的生活都在这 |
[05:34] | No. We won’t let this happen. | 不 我们不能让它发生 |
[05:35] | I mean, one of us will help you find a job. | 我们会帮你找个工作 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I bet I can get you something at my school. | 是的 我猜我会在学校给你找点事干 |
[05:40] | No, guys… It doesn’t work that way. | 不 大家… 那样行不通的 |
[05:42] | Robin only gets her work visa if she gets a job in her field. | Robin只有从事她自己专业的工作 才能得到工作签证 |
[05:46] | I mean, you know what, I guess you could stay if you married a U.S.citizen. | 我猜如果你嫁给个美国人的话就会留下 |
[05:50] | Yeah, that could work. | 是的 那样可以 |
[05:53] | Oh, no, no. They could never process that and make it official in time. That won’t work. | 哦 不 不 他们不会按程序处理 并及时得到官方认可的 那样不行 |
[05:57] | I’m screwed. I’ve been sending out my reel for three months, and nothing. | 我完了 我三个月来一直寄出我的带子 没有任何结果 |
[06:01] | Well, maybe there’s something in your reel that people aren’t responding to. | 也许你带子里有些东西人们无法理解 |
[06:04] | Let’s take a look at it, right? | 我们来看看 好吗? |
[06:06] | Robin Scherbastsky ******** | 新闻记者 |
[06:08] | ********** | Robin Scherbastsky 现场直播 亚大巴斯卡河 |
[06:09] | That’s a good question, Norm. | 问的好 Norm |
[06:11] | Okay, the first thing is from when I was a cub reporter for Channel 22 in Red Deer. | 好 第一个是我年轻时 曾是Red Deer 22频道的记者 |
[06:16] | In Alberta. In Canada. | 在艾伯塔 在加拿大 |
[06:19] | – Oh, right. – Oh, Canada. | – 哦 对 – 哦 加拿大 |
[06:22] | Well, the snow’s coming down pretty hard, | 雪现在下的很大 |
[06:25] | but these intrepid fishermen are still happy to be out competing | 但那些勇敢的渔人仍快乐的竞争于 |
[06:28] | in Lake Athabasca’s Bass Fishing Jamboree, an August 1st tradition. | 亚大巴斯卡河的贝斯钓鱼活动中 这是每年的8月1日的一个传统 |
[06:33] | Back to you, Norm. | 该你了 Norm |
[06:38] | What? That was my first job. | 怎么了? 那是我第一个工作 |
[06:41] | It shows where I came from. | 它说明我来自哪里 |
[06:42] | Unless a bear attacks you in the next three seconds and you snap its neck with your legs, | 除非三秒内你被一只熊袭击了 并且你用腿夹住它的脖子 |
[06:47] | that has no business being on your reel. | 那就和你的带子没关了 |
[06:48] | No, no, I get it, I get it. | 不 不 我明白了 明白了 |
[06:51] | Where you’re from is part of who you’re selling. | 你来自于哪里也是你介绍自己的一种方式 |
[06:53] | For instance, under “special skills” on my r\sum\, | 比如说 在我的简历”特殊技能”那一栏 |
[06:56] | I mention that back in Minnesota, | 我提到了明尼苏达州 |
[06:58] | I was the 1995 Nicollet County Slam Dunk Champion. | 我是尼科奈县1995年扣篮比赛的冠军 |
[07:00] | You put dunk champion on your r\sum\? | 你把扣篮冠军写在简历里? |
[07:03] | Yeah, why wouldn’t you? | 是啊 为什么不呢? |
[07:04] | A lot of companies have basketball teams. | 很多公司有篮球队的 |
[07:06] | It’s good for them to know that Vanilla Thunder can still take the rock to the hole. | 让他们知道霹雳香草 仍能将石头扔进洞内是件好事 |
[07:11] | They called you Vanilla Thunder? | 他们叫你霹雳香草? |
[07:13] | Yeah, Vanilla Thunder. | 是啊 霹雳香草 |
[07:15] | The Ghost in the Post. The Human Turnstile. | 无名的英雄 魔术之手 |
[07:18] | I didn’t… I didn’t play that much D. | 我当然… 没有扣过这么多篮咯 |
[07:20] | You can’t still dunk. | 你现在不能扣篮了 |
[07:22] | Of course I can. | 当然能 |
[07:24] | Well, I mean I could… until… until recently. | 我意思是以前能…直到… 直到现在 |
[07:26] | Until the injury. | 直到你负伤 |
[07:29] | It’s called iliopsoas tendonitis. | 这叫做髂腰肌腱炎 |
[07:31] | Oh, Yikes. That sounds bad. | 哦 天哪 听起来太糟了 |
[07:32] | It’s more commonly known as dancer’s hip. | 通常被称作舞者的臀部 |
[07:39] | Dr. Goodman… | Goodman医生… |
[07:42] | Oh, come on! Iliopsoas tendonitis. | 拜托! 髂腰肌腱炎 |
[07:46] | That’s what it’s called. That’s all it’s called. | 这是它的叫法 它只能这么叫 |
[07:49] | Iliopsoas tendonitis. | 髂腰肌腱炎 |
[07:51] | It’s a basketball injury. You know, it’s no big whoop. | 这是一种篮球运动的损伤 没什么好惊讶的 |
[07:54] | Dancer’s hip, Marshall has something called dancer’s hip. | 舞者的臀部 Marshall得了一种叫舞者臀部的病 |
[07:57] | Okay, no, no, okay. | 好了 不 不 别这样 |
[07:58] | They only call it that, look, because it’s very common with ballet dancers. | 他们这么叫 是因为芭蕾舞演员经常有这种损伤 |
[08:05] | So, tell me, do any of the other little girls in your class have dancer’s hip? | 告诉我 你班级内的其他女孩有舞者的臀部么? |
[08:09] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然了 |
[08:10] | – I have more of a technical question. – Yes? | – 我有个技术性问题 – 什么? |
[08:12] | Is it easier to dance when you don’t have external genitalia? | 你下面没有那东西时跳起来是不是更容易? |
[08:16] | Good, don’t build to that– just go right for it. | 不要说这个问题 说点正常的 |
[08:18] | Guys, come on. Marshall didn’t get this injury from dancing. | 拜托 大家 Marshall不是因为跳舞受的这个伤 |
[08:21] | Thank you, Lily. | 谢谢你 Lily |
[08:23] | Clearly, the stirrups were set a little too wide during his last trip to the gyno. | 很明显 他上次骑马去Gyno时 马镫有些宽了 |
[08:28] | Guys, I hate to cut you off before Marshall bursts into tears, | 伙计们 在Marshall哭之前 我不得不打断你们 |
[08:33] | but, Robin, check this out. What you need is an awesome video r\sum\. | 但是 Robin 看看这个 你需要的是一个牛逼的视频简历 |
[08:39] | Like mine. | 像我的这个 |
[08:41] | I present: Barneysvideoresume.com. | 我隆重呈献为 Barneysvideoresume.com (Barney帅呆了视频.com) |
[09:03] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[09:05] | Barney Stinson, you’ve achieved great success in business, | Barney Stinson 你在商业方面取得了巨大成功 |
[09:09] | athletics and personal relationships and have been an inspiration to many people. | 还有体育方面 人际关系方面 给很多人以启示 |
[09:14] | Is that you? | 这声音是你吗? |
[09:16] | Are you interviewing yourself? | 你在采访自己吗? |
[09:18] | How can it be me? That guy’s British. | 怎么能是我呢? 那家伙是英国人 |
[09:22] | What would you recommend to yr numerous admirers who want to reach their highest potential? | 你会对那些想激发自己潜能的 仰慕者推荐些什么呢? |
[09:28] | And a wee bit Scottish. | 还有点苏格兰味儿 |
[09:31] | The first thing you need to know about success is that it doesn’t just come to you. | 首先你要知道的是 成功不会自己向你走来 |
[09:36] | Most people associate success with money and power, but really it’s a state of mind. | 大多数人把成功与金钱和名利联系在一起 但实际上 它是一种心态 |
[09:44] | You had to be on a motorcycle to say that? | 你说这话时需要骑在摩托车上? |
[09:47] | And when it comes to success the only limit is that there are no limits. | 提到成功时 它唯一的局限就是 它是无极限的 |
[09:52] | Hey, I didn’t know you knew how to stand near a horse; that’s impressive. | 我不知道你居然知道如何站在马的旁边 太了不起了 |
[09:55] | Barney, I don’t get it. You don’t do a damn thing in any of these clips. | Barney 我不太明白 你在这些片段里什么都没做啊 |
[09:58] | Exactly. Because that’s who corporate American wants– | 很正确 因为这就是企业美国人所需要的 |
[10:01] | people who seem like bold risk takers, but never actually do anything. | 看起来像勇敢的冒险者 但事实上什么都不做 |
[10:06] | Actually doing things gets you fired. | 事实上做事才会让你失业 |
[10:09] | In fact, I’m wting a book on this very phenomenon. | 实际上 我正在写有关这个现象的书 |
[10:12] | Really, you’re writing a book? | 你真的正在写书? |
[10:13] | No, that would be doing some… Are you even listening? | 不是 那会是… 你到底听我说没? |
[10:18] | All my life, I have dared to go past what is possible. | 我一生 都怕错过可能的事情 |
[10:23] | To the impossible? | 为了做到不可能的? |
[10:25] | Actually, past that– to the place where the possible | 正是 到达那个可能 |
[10:29] | and the impossible meet to become… | 与不可能相会而成的… |
[10:34] | the possimpible. | 可能的不可能 |
[10:36] | The possimpible? Really? | 可能的不可能? 你说真的吗? |
[10:38] | Inventing your own word shows creativity and vision… | 用你自己的语言展现你的创造性和远见… |
[10:42] | Vizha-tivity. | 创造性远见 |
[10:45] | If I can leave you with one thought, it’s this: | 如果让我给你一个建议的话 它是: |
[10:50] | Nothing– and everything– is possimpible. | 没有任何事 一切事 都是有可能的不可能 |
[10:55] | Barney Stinson Barney Stinson Barney Stinson, Barney Stinson | |
[10:58] | That guy’s awesome | 一个了不起的人 |
[11:00] | Is that you agai… | 你是不是又… |
[11:01] | Are you singing a song about yourself? | 是你在唱这首关于你自己的歌? |
[11:04] | Absolutely not. That would be lame. | 当然不是 那样也太烂了 |
[11:08] | Stinson Barney Stinson singing this song Stinson, Barney Stinson singing this song | |
[11:12] | That would be really lame | 那就会真的很烂 |
[11:14] | One of the many admirers who think that guy’s awesome | 认为这个家伙很了不起的崇拜者之一 |
[11:18] | Perfect and available | 完美! |
[11:20] | Awesome awesome awesome, awesome awesome awesome… Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome… | |
[11:26] | Awesome awesome Awesome awesome, awesome awesome awesome awesome… Awesome, awesome Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome… | |
[11:36] | HIRED | 被雇用了 |
[11:41] | That baby got me 11 job offers. | 这给我带来了十一份儿工作 |
[11:44] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[11:46] | Barney, that was ridiculous and insane. | Barney 你那个很荒谬可笑 |
[11:48] | Insane-ulous. | 神经又荒谬 |
[11:51] | – Make me one. – What? | – 给我做一个 – 什么? |
[11:53] | – Yes, now you’re talking. – What? | – 恩 你终于说出来了 – 什么? |
[11:55] | I’m about to be deported. I’ll try anything. | 我都快被驱逐出境了 任何方法我都会试 |
[11:58] | Okay, we better get started. | 好吧 我们该开始了 |
[11:59] | There’s a lot to shoot, and I don’t think I can use any of the footage I already have of you. | 还有很多要拍摄 而且我那儿你的那些镜头不能用 |
[12:03] | What footage do you already have of me? | 你那儿有我的什么镜头? |
[12:06] | Let’s just get started. | 我们该开始了 |
[12:09] | Oh, sweetie. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | Are yostill upset about the dancer’s hip jokes? | 你还在为舞者髋关节的玩笑郁闷吗? |
[12:14] | No. | 没有 |
[12:16] | We were just kidding. We all know it’s a basketball injury. | 我们只是开玩笑而已 我们都知道那是因为打篮球受的伤 |
[12:19] | Yeah, totally. | 恩 当然是 |
[12:24] | Lily, I have something I need to tell you. | Lily 有些事我得告诉你 |
[12:26] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[12:29] | I dance more than you know. | 我跳过很多舞 |
[12:33] | What? | 什么? |
[12:34] | I dance… | 我跳的舞… |
[12:37] | more than you know. | 比你想象的多 |
[12:41] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我不知道该怎么回答了 |
[12:44] | So, Robin, what does being a reporter mean to you? | 那么 Robin 成为记者对你意味着什么? |
[12:49] | – Well, ever since I was a little kid, I always… – Cut! | – 恩 当我还是一个孩子的时候 我总是… – 停! |
[12:53] | Robin, you’re getting bogged down in specifics. | Robin 你在说具体的细节 |
[12:56] | I need you to just say vague, confident-sounding buzzwords, | 我要你说些含糊的听起来自信的流行词 |
[13:00] | like “synergy” and “dynamism.” | 就像”协作作用”和”物力论” |
[13:03] | You can make up a word, like… “linkativity.” | 你可以自己造个词 像… “联系活动” |
[13:06] | How will sounding like an idiot get me hired anywhere? | 让我听起来像白痴一样怎么会让我被雇用? |
[13:09] | Okay, fine. Don’t do it. | 好吧 那不要那么做 |
[13:11] | Anyway, I’m sure there are plenty of exciting stories to cover back in Canada. | 不管怎样 我相信你可以回顾很多发生在加拿大的趣事 |
[13:15] | I just read that the mayor of Winnipeg’s nephew went ice fishing and caught himself a 16-pound walleye. | 我刚读了 温尼伯市长的侄子在冰下捉了条16磅的鼓眼鱼 |
[13:20] | Reporting live from the worst place in the world, I’m Robin Scherbatsky. | 来自世界上最糟地方的现场报道 我是Robin Scherbatsky |
[13:25] | Okay, fine. Roll camera. | 好 可以 开始吧 |
[13:30] | Connectitude. | 相连的态度 |
[13:32] | Love it. | 很好 |
[13:33] | Transformatation. | 变质 |
[13:35] | Earn it! | 就这样 |
[13:36] | Linkativity. | 关联活动 |
[13:38] | Yeah, linkativity’s mine. | 恩 关联活动是我的词 |
[13:43] | So, how much dancing are we talking about? | 那么 你跳了多少舞? |
[13:46] | I don’t… I guess I’d say… medium. | 我不知道… 我想应该说… 差不多多吧 |
[13:52] | Why are you dancing so much, and why don’t I know about it? | 你怎么跳那么多舞 为什么我不知道? |
[13:55] | It’s-It’s something I do when I’m alone. | 我一个人的时候才会那么做 |
[13:57] | You know, like if something good happens, I get excited and I need to move, and I just… | 你知道 就像如果有什么好事发生 我就会很兴奋需要活动下 然后就… |
[14:00] | I don’t know. I don’t want to even talk about this anymore. | 我不知道 我不想谈这个了 |
[14:05] | So that’s how you injured your hip? | 那么你是因为跳舞才受伤的? |
[14:09] | Hey, did you hear? They’re giving us a half day today. We can leave at 2:00. | 嘿 你听见没? 今天只上半天班 我们两点就可以走了 |
[14:14] | Great! Thanks, Herm. | 太好了! 谢谢 Herm |
[14:25] | Barney, these costumes are ridiculous. | Barney 这些服装太奇怪了 |
[14:28] | Plus, the Amazon Warrior Princess armor gave me a rash. | 而且 这套亚马逊女战士公主服 让我得了皮疹 |
[14:32] | Cards on the table– you weren’t the first lady to wear that in here. | 卡片在桌上 你不是第一个穿这衣服的 |
[14:35] | But it conveyed power. And so will this. What I need you to do now… | 但是它能给你力量 接下来是这个 现在你要做的是… |
[14:39] | is break these 15 bricks with your forehead. | 用前额把这15块砖打破 |
[14:41] | What? But you didn’t do a damn thing in your video. | 什么? 但是你在你的视频里面什么也没做 |
[14:44] | You just stood near a horse and sat on a motorcycle. | 你只是站在马的旁边 坐在摩托车上 |
[14:47] | That’s because I’m a man. You’re a woman. | 那是因为我是男人 而你是女人 |
[14:50] | The assumption is that you can’t do anything. | 人们认定你什么都做不了 |
[14:52] | But you have to prove society wrong. | 但是你要向社会证明假设是错的 |
[14:54] | I can’t break 15 bricks with my forehead. | 我没办法用前额打破15块砖 |
[14:58] | Robin, it’s not 1950 anymore. Yes, you can. | Robin 现在不是1950年了 你可以的 |
[15:03] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[15:04] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[15:05] | None of this is going to help me get a job. | 这根本不能帮我找到工作 |
[15:07] | I’m about to get kicked out of the country. | 我就要被赶出这个国家了 |
[15:11] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该做什么 |
[15:16] | Is this where the Lottery Girl auditions are? | Lottery Girl是在这儿面试吗? |
[15:18] | Yeah, right here. | 对 是这儿 |
[15:25] | So, your Aunt Robin had reached her low point. | 那 你姑姑Robin到达了人生最低潮 |
[15:28] | She was auditioning to be the Lottery Girl. | 她去Lottery Girl面试了 |
[15:31] | – And tonight’s Lotto numbers are… – Hold it. | – 今晚的号码是… – 停 |
[15:34] | Say the line before you press the button. | 按按钮之前说台词 |
[15:36] | – It builds the suspense. – It builds the suspense. | – 这样能设置悬念 – 这样能设置悬念 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:41] | And tonight’s Lotto numbers are… | 今晚的号码是… |
[15:47] | – 17… – seventeen… – Stop her. | – 让她停下 |
[15:49] | Hold it. | 停 |
[15:50] | Why did she say it like that? | 她为什么那样说? |
[15:52] | It’s like she’s not even happy about the 17 coming up. | 就好象看到17号她不开心 |
[15:56] | She seems mean. | 她看起来很小气 |
[15:57] | Yeah, she seems super-mean. | 是 她看起来非常小气 |
[15:59] | Can you take another run at “17” for us? | 你可以再说一边”17″吗? |
[16:04] | Seventeen. | |
[16:05] | Okay, I don’t even understand what she’s doing. | 好吧 我都不明白她在干什么 |
[16:09] | Let me try something. | 让我再试试 |
[16:11] | Try being a little more wry. | 试着幽默一点 |
[16:14] | Wry? About the number 17? | 幽默? 关于17? |
[16:17] | – Wry, with a little bit of a… – Twinkle. | – 幽默 再加一点… – 闪耀 |
[16:20] | twinkle. | 闪耀 |
[16:22] | Seventeen. | |
[16:26] | That was great! | 很好! |
[16:28] | Hey, Marsh, I got you a light beer. | 嘿 Marsh 我给你拿了点淡啤 |
[16:30] | I know how you dancers are always counting calories. | 我知道你们舞者都很注意卡路里的 |
[16:33] | It’s not funny, all right? | 一点都不好笑 好不好? |
[16:34] | The doctor says if it gets any worse, I might need surgery. | 医生说如果病情加重 我就得做手术 |
[16:37] | Vaginal rejuvenation surgery? | 阴道重建手术? |
[16:39] | You know who didn’t do a lot of operating on vaginas in college? | 你知道大学期谁没有在阴道手术? |
[16:42] | – Who? – Dr. X. | – 谁? – X博士 |
[16:44] | He did just fine! | 他做的很好! |
[16:45] | You know what? Both of you geniuses need to take that weak-ass crap off your r\sum\s. | 你们知道吗? 你们应该把这些不好的从你们简历上去掉 |
[16:50] | I mean, you are not Dr. X anymore, and you cannot dunk anymore. | 我是说 你已不是X医生 你也不再灌篮了 |
[16:55] | Let it go. | 让这些都过去吧 |
[16:56] | So Marshall and I are the only people at this table with “weak-ass crap” on their r\sum\s? | 那Marshall和我是在坐唯一简历有缺点的? |
[17:01] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么? |
[17:04] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[17:05] | Does the date July 4, 1995 mean anything to you? | 1995年7月4号还有印象吗? |
[17:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[17:16] | Time! And the new champion, with 29 hot dogs, Lily “The Belly” Aldrin. | 时间到! 新的冠军是 29个热狗 Lily “大肚”Aldrin |
[17:28] | How is that relevant to teaching kindergarten? | 这跟教育孩子有什么关系? |
[17:31] | It teaches kids that… | 这可以教孩子们… |
[17:33] | I can eat a lot of hot dogs very quickly. | 我可以很快吃完很多热狗 |
[17:36] | Yeah, but you can’t do it anymore! | 是 但你再也吃不了了! |
[17:38] | You can’t dunk anymore, Ladyhips! | 你再也不能投篮 女士的大腿! |
[17:41] | How dare you! These hips can… | 你竟敢这么说! 这腿可以… |
[17:43] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们, 伙计们! |
[17:45] | I didn’t even get the Lotto Girl gig. | 我没有通过Lotto Girl面试 |
[17:48] | I have to move back to Canada. | 我得回加拿大了 |
[17:52] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[17:56] | I remember the night before I moved down here. | 我还记得搬到这儿的前一晚 |
[17:59] | They threw a going-away party for me. | 他们为我开了送别派队 |
[18:01] | They gave me a camera so I could take pictures and send them home. | 他们给了我一个照相机 这样我就可以把我的照片寄给他们 |
[18:06] | And everyone was so sure I was gonna be such a big success. | 大家都很肯定我会成功 |
[18:13] | I’m really gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们大家的 |
[18:17] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:19] | Robin has to move back to Canada. | Robin要回加拿大了 |
[18:22] | Oh, my God. How awful. | 哦 天啊 太糟了 |
[18:24] | I mean, for one thing it’s gonna be a really long commute. | 我是说 你回去又回来路好长啊 |
[18:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:29] | I finished your video r\sum\ on my own. | 我完成了你的视频简历 |
[18:31] | Messengered it to every station in the city. | 寄给了这儿所有电视台 |
[18:33] | A guy from Channel Eight called. | 八频道的一个人打来了电话 |
[18:35] | He loved you. | 他喜欢你 |
[18:36] | He wanted you to come in and audition. | 他想让你去试镜 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[18:39] | I told him no. Robin Scherbatsky doesn’t audition. | 我告诉他不行 Robin Scherbatsky不会去试镜 |
[18:43] | He gives you the job or nothing. | 他要么就给你这份工作否则免谈 |
[18:45] | So I got the job? | 我得到那份工作了? |
[18:46] | No. He cursed me out and hung up. | 没 他骂了我然后把电话挂了 |
[18:49] | But then Channel 12 called. They also loved you. | 但是12频道又来了电话 他们也想要你 |
[18:53] | They offered you a job hosting their new morning talk show. | 他们让你主持新的早间谈话节目 |
[18:57] | Barney, that’s amazing! | Barney 太棒了! |
[18:59] | – I told them to shove it. – Dude! | – 我告诉他们不行 – 伙计! |
[19:00] | Which only made them want you more. | 这样会让他们更想要你 |
[19:03] | So, they jacked up their offer by ten percent. | 所以 他们又多给了百分之十的薪水 |
[19:06] | Congratulations, Miss Scherbatsky. | 恭喜你 Scherbatsky小姐 |
[19:07] | It looks like you’re gonna have to stay. | 看来你要留下了 |
[19:17] | You’re not about to dance, are you? | 你不会想要跳舞的 是吧? |
[19:18] | Oh, no, I’m good. I’ll do it later. | 哦 不 我很好 我 会晚一点再跳 |
[19:23] | How did you pull this off? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[19:26] | I am the master of the possimpible. | 我是可能的不可能的主人 |
[19:28] | You really are. Thank you. | 你的确是 谢谢你 |
[19:34] | So, thanks to your Uncle Barney, we got to keep your Aunt Robin. | 所以 由于Barney叔叔 我们得让Robin姑姑留下了 |
[19:47] | And the rest of us decided it was time to let some things go. | 而我们其他人 决定让一些事情成为历史 |
[19:55] | Well, except for Lily. | 恩 除了Lily |
[19:58] | And… time! | 时间到! |
[20:00] | What’s the count? | 多少? |
[20:02] | Thirty-three! | 33个! |
[20:18] | ||
[20:23] | MEAL PLAN=RACISM | 午餐食谱=种族歧视 |
[20:37] | Why is no one coming to my Happenings? | 为什么没人来我的抗议呢? |