时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | **2009, I’d been dating my high school girlfriend Karen for a few weeks. | 2009年的三月 我和我的高中同学Karen 约会了一段时间 |
[00:06] | My friends couldn’t have been happier about it. | 我的朋友们对此是”兴奋不已” |
[00:08] | – Hey,everybody. – Hello. | – 嘿 大家好 – 好 |
[00:11] | Sorry,we,uh, we can’t stay long. | 抱歉 我们不能久留 |
[00:13] | – What a shame! – That is sad! | – 呀 真是太可惜了! – 真不巧! |
[00:15] | Hey,are those real diamond earrings? | 嘿 你那耳环是真钻的吗 |
[00:17] | Yes. Yes,they are. Thank you. | 是啊 是啊 谢谢~ |
[00:20] | I didn’t say I liked them. | 我没说我喜欢 |
[00:23] | Oh,well,I got a great deal on them,so… | 哦 那好吧 我是捡了个大便宜 所以… |
[00:25] | Cool. I’m sure all the exploited diamond miners in Sierra Leone would give you a high-five | 是嘛 我肯定塞拉利昂那些被剥削的 钻石矿工会跟你击掌致庆的 |
[00:29] | if they still had all their fingers. But really pretty. | 前提是他们得五指齐全 不过确实挺好看的 |
[00:33] | Meet me upstairs. | 我在楼上等你 |
[00:35] | They only need one finger to give her what I’m thinking. | 我对她的看法只用一个指头就能说明了 (意思竖中指) |
[00:37] | Yeah. Ted, Karen’s a douche. | 没错 Ted Karen是个傻逼 |
[00:41] | Thanks for sugarcoating it. | 不好意思能客气点吗 |
[00:42] | “Douche”is sugarcoating it. | 说她”傻逼”已经很客气了 |
[00:44] | Uh,okay, believe it or not,my friends do not get a vote on who I date. | 好了 不管怎么说 你们不能决定 我该跟谁约会 |
[00:48] | It’s my life. I call the shots. | 我的生活我做主 |
[00:50] | – Ted,now! – Yeah,coming! | – Ted 快点! – 在 来了! |
[00:53] | I don’t know what Ted sees in that horrible woman. | 真不知道Ted看上那猛女哪点 |
[00:57] | I mean,yeah, she’s got boobs, but… | 没错 她有胸 不过… |
[01:00] | well, I guess I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[01:02] | I think it’s ’cause they met in high school. | 是因为他们在高中时候就认识吗 |
[01:04] | She was his first real girlfriend. | 她应该算是他的第一个正式女友 |
[01:06] | We look at Karen and see a jerk. | 在我们眼里Karen就是个贱人 |
[01:08] | Ted looks at Karen and sees the first person to touch his wiener besides himself, | 可在Ted眼里 她就是除掉他自己 |
[01:11] | his mom,and his pediatrician. | 他老妈跟他儿科医生以外 第一个碰他小弟弟的人了 |
[01:13] | Okay,well,it’s almost 2:00 A.M. I better get ready for work. | 好了 快凌晨2点了 我得准备去上班了 |
[01:15] | How can they call that thing you’re on a “morning show”? | 他们怎么说你的节目是早间节目? |
[01:19] | 4:00 A.M.is still the middle of the night. | 凌晨4点是大半夜 |
[01:21] | I don’t see how you do it. | 真不知道你怎么做到的 |
[01:23] | It’s been almost a month. I’m used to it. | 已经快一个月了 我都习惯了 |
[01:26] | Plus the show’s not half bad,right? | 再说这节目也没那么差 对吧 |
[01:28] | – Totally. – I’ve never seen it. | – 那一定的 – 从没看过 |
[01:31] | Have you guys ever watched it? | 你们到底看过没? |
[01:32] | – Of course! – I’ve never seen it. | – 当然看了! – 我没看过 |
[01:34] | Really? What is your favorite segment? | 是吗 那你们最喜欢哪一部分? |
[01:35] | – Weather. – I’ve never seen it. | – 天气预报 – 我没看过 |
[01:37] | – You guys have never seen my show. – Sorry. | – 你们根本就没看过 – 抱歉 |
[01:39] | – It’s true. – That’s what I’ve been saying. | – 嗯 – 我一直在跟你说没看过 |
[01:41] | Okay,yes,it’s dull and generic and we get spanked in the ratings by that Korean channel | 好吧 我承认 节目很闷 很平淡 收视率甚至都赶不上一个播放 |
[01:46] | that only shows Kim Jong Il riding a horse, | 金正日骑马画面的朝鲜电视台 |
[01:49] | but guys,it would mean so much to me if just once I knew my friends were out there watching. | 不过 如果我知道我的朋友们正在看我的节目 哪怕只有一次 我也会觉得意义非凡 |
[01:56] | I’ll tell you what. | 我有个主意 |
[01:57] | This Friday morning, everyone can come to our place 3:30 A.M. | 周五早上3点半 大家都来我们家 |
[02:00] | We’ll all put on PJs. We’ll watch Robin’s show. | 我们穿着睡衣 一起看Robin的节目 |
[02:03] | Aw,you guys are the best. | 哇 你们最好了 |
[02:06] | We just want to support you. | 我们只想支持你 |
[02:07] | 3:30*** I just want to go to sleep! | 周五凌晨3:30 |
[02:08] | 我只想睡觉! | |
[02:11] | I hate Robin for not being more successful. | Robin怎么就不能更有出息点 |
[02:14] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[02:17] | Sad announcement: Karen broke up with me. | 坏消息 Karen跟我分手了 |
[02:23] | Go ahead. | 别憋着了 |
[02:24] | I knew you were listening! Yes! | 我就知道你会听我们的话! 耶! |
[02:40] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode17 | |
[02:42] | Hey,hey, we shouldn’t be celebrating. | 嘿 嘿 我们不能幸灾乐祸 |
[02:45] | Ted’s just been through a bad breakup. | Ted刚刚分手了唉 |
[02:48] | Look,buddy,tell us everything. Tell us what happened. | 听着 伙计 跟我们说说是怎么回事 |
[02:51] | Seriously,spare no details. | 慢慢讲没关系 细节也别漏过 |
[02:53] | What did she say? What did you say? How did it feel? | 她怎么说? 你又怎么说? 当时什么感觉? |
[02:57] | If you were to do it again, all over,would you maybe… | 如果给你一次重来的机会 你会不会… |
[03:03] | How did it happen? | 怎么一回事? |
[03:05] | It was the stupidest thing. | 实在是太荒谬了 |
[03:06] | I mean,we were just hanging out, you know,being funny… | 我们就在一块儿玩呗 打打闹闹的… |
[03:10] | You’re the fan of 2002 Chiantis. | 你最喜欢02年酿吉安蒂红葡萄酒 |
[03:13] | Ew,no,you’re the fan of 2002 Chiantis. | 才没有 那是你的最爱 |
[03:17] | Wait. What is this? | 等等 这是什么? |
[03:20] | Looks like one of Robin’s earrings. That’s weird. | 看上去像是Robin的耳环 真奇怪 |
[03:23] | – You’re the fan… – How did it get in your bed? | – 你才最喜欢… – 怎么会在你床上的? |
[03:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:27] | Have you been sleeping with Robin? | 你跟Robin在鬼混? |
[03:29] | What? No,of course not! | 什么? 当然没有啊! |
[03:30] | It,it probably got mixed in with the laundry or something. | 有可能是跟衣服混一起了吧 |
[03:33] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭啥信你? |
[03:34] | Um,maybe because I’ve alwaysbeen faithful to you | 呃 因为我对你一直忠心不二 |
[03:37] | while you’ve cheated on me, like,six times,bitch. | 你却让我戴了差不多6次绿帽子 贱人 |
[03:41] | – Oh,snap! – Cold-blooded! | – 噢 牛! – 够损吧! |
[03:42] | Right? Right? | 是吧 |
[03:44] | I totally should have said that. | 我真该那么说的 |
[03:47] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭啥信你? |
[03:48] | Um,maybe because I’vealwaysbeen faithful to you while you… | 呃 因为我一直对你忠心不二 而你… |
[03:55] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[03:57] | I knew this was a mistake. That’s it. It’s over. | 我就知道不该这样 好了 我们玩完了 |
[04:03] | And that was it. She left. | 就这样 她走了 |
[04:06] | What a story. | 讲得真好 |
[04:07] | So brave of you to share that. | 你能跟我们分享真是太有勇气了 |
[04:09] | Wait. Thoseare your pajamas? | 等等 你那是睡衣? |
[04:12] | You sleep in a pajama suit? | 你穿着睡衣西装睡觉? |
[04:14] | Of course. What do you think I sleep in? | 当然了 不然你觉得我该穿什么睡? (后面Ted故意理解为 “我该睡哪儿”) |
[04:17] | A coffin. | 睡棺材里 |
[04:19] | Dude,that doesn’t look comfortable at all. | 老兄 那看起来一点都不舒服 |
[04:21] | You’re wearing a tie. | 你还打领带 |
[04:23] | First of all, it’s a sleeping cravat. | 首先 这是”睡带” |
[04:26] | Second,it’s not about comfort. | 其次 这跟舒不舒服无关 |
[04:28] | It’s about looking good all the time. | 关键是要在任何时候到衣着光鲜 |
[04:31] | Why do you have to look good all the time? | 你干嘛要在任何时候都衣着光鲜? |
[04:33] | Marshall,let me tell you a little story about something that happened a couple months back. | Marshall 那我就跟你讲讲 几个月前的一件事吧 |
[04:46] | We were just having a “Who’s hornier” contest and we spilled massage oil all over ourselves. | 我们比”谁更淫荡” 身上抹得全是按摩油 |
[04:51] | Nice pajamas. | 睡衣真酷 |
[04:52] | Can we use your shower? | 我们能用用你的浴室吗 |
[04:57] | That’s not a memory. That’s from a porn movie. | 那才不是发生在你身上的 分明就是A片里的桥段 |
[04:59] | Not just any movie. That’s the exact scene from… | 也不是任何一部电影啦 刚好就是那个…里面的场景 |
[05:03] | Never mind. | 不说了 |
[05:05] | The point is itcouldhappen. | 关键是随时都有可能发生 |
[05:07] | And if it did,and I didn’t look my absolute best for those greasy sluts, I’d regret it forever. | 如果真那样 而我在那些油腻腻的小骚货眼里 又不是最佳状态的话 我会抱憾终身的 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry,dude, but that is just the most ridiculous sleeping attire I’ve ever seen in my life. | 抱歉 老兄 不过你这是我这辈子见过的 最可笑的睡衣了 |
[05:19] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[05:21] | Marshall’s wearing a nightgown! Marshall’s wearing a nightgown! | Marshall穿女士睡衣! 他竟然穿女士睡衣! |
[05:24] | Hey,guys,you know how in the future we’re always saying “Remember when Marshall wore a nightgown”? | 嘿 你们能想象我们以后会拿”还记得 Marshall穿女士睡衣那会儿”来取笑他的场景吗? |
[05:27] | This is that time! | 就是现在! |
[05:29] | It’s a nightshirt. | 这是男用睡衣 |
[05:30] | You can call it a Ninja Star Danger Jock if you want. | 你要愿意的话叫它忍者隐身衣都行 |
[05:33] | Doesn’t make you any less of a cross-dresser. | 还是改变不了你异装癖的事实 |
[05:35] | Whatever,dude. It’s comfy. | 随你怎么说都行 我舒服就好 |
[05:37] | So,flying to Neverland with Peter and Tink, was that amazing? | 跟小飞侠彼得潘一起飞回梦幻岛吧 感觉如何 刺激不? |
[05:40] | Ooh,let me go next! | 哦 我接着来! |
[05:41] | Was it nice to finally get out of that crowded bed and take Charlie to the chocolate factory? | 从拥挤的大床上挣脱出来 带着查理去巧克力工厂感觉很爽吧! (刁侃电影”查理与巧克力工厂”) |
[05:46] | Ooh,me,me,me,me! | 喔 我来 我来 我来! |
[05:47] | Um,something about Scrooge! | 嗯 会不会有点像孤寒财主? (barney想说Marshall像幽灵) |
[05:47] | (Scrooge–1988电影 里面主人公穿越过去 现在 未来) | |
[05:51] | Come on,guys. I’m carrying the team. | 快点 伙计们 全是我说的 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. I lived with Marshall for 12 years. | 我不知道 我跟Marshall一起住了12年了 |
[05:56] | Any time he’s wearing clothes at all,it’s a victory. | 他能穿衣服 就算胜利 |
[06:01] | Ted,show’s about to start! | Ted 节目要开始了! |
[06:03] | Be right there! | 马上就来! |
[06:18] | Good morning,New York. I’m Robin… | 早安 纽约 我是Robin… |
[06:23] | Marshall,I just found Robin’s earring on your dresser. | Marshall 我刚在你的柜子上 看见Robin的耳环 |
[06:26] | Did you have something to do with the other one being in my bed? | 我床上的另一只是你搞的鬼吗? |
[06:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥? |
[06:29] | You’ve always hated Karen. You’ve been telling me to break up with her. | 你一直不喜欢Karen 一直劝我跟她分手 |
[06:32] | You did it. You-you put the earring in my bed so that Karen would find it. | 是你干的 你故意把耳环放我床上 好让Karen找到 |
[06:36] | No,Ted,No! I would never… | 不 Ted 我没有 我决不会… |
[06:37] | – Admit it! – There’s nothing to admit! | – 你就招了吧! – 我没什么可招的啊! |
[06:39] | Then why was Robin’s earring on your dresser? | 那为什么Robin的耳环会在我的床上? |
[06:41] | He was accessorizing! | 他在给你做装饰嘛! (嘲讽Marshall像女人) |
[06:43] | Marshall,I swear to God,if you don’t tell me the truth right now… | Marshall 我发誓 如果你现在 不跟我说实话… |
[06:46] | Wait! Marshall didn’t do it. | 等等!不是Marshall干的 |
[06:50] | I did. | 是我 |
[06:52] | I broke you and Karen up. | 是我拆散你跟Karen的 |
[07:00] | You broke me and Karen up? Are you insane? | 你拆散我跟Karen? 你疯了吧? |
[07:03] | What gives you the right to do that? | 你有什么权力那么做? |
[07:05] | Ted,I did it for your own good. | Ted 我是为了你好 |
[07:07] | You just weren’t seeing how awful she was. | 你是不知道她有多恶心 |
[07:10] | She failed the Front Porch Test. | 她没通过我们前廊测试 |
[07:12] | What’s the Front Porch Test? | 什么前廊测试? |
[07:14] | Ted,you,me,and Marshall have been best friends since college. | Ted 你 我跟Marshall从大学开始 就是最好的朋友 |
[07:18] | Think about how much we all mean to each other. | 想想我们对彼此的意义 |
[07:22] | So when I picture the future, I picture us all together. | 所以当我�t望将来的时候 我会想到我们在一起的画面 |
[07:25] | How we’ll all be retired, sipping tea on the front porch of our beach house, | 我们退休之后 在海边别墅的前廊上 一边饮茶 |
[07:29] | playing bridge all day. | 一边打桥牌 |
[07:31] | Okay,bridges are wild. | 好的 桥最厉害 (不懂桥牌 完全yy) |
[07:34] | Four of a bridge beats a royal bridge. | 四张平民桥大过一张皇室桥 |
[07:36] | I see your bridge and I raise you three bridges. | 我跟你一张桥 再加注三张 |
[07:40] | Bridge! I win! | 桥! 我赢了! |
[07:43] | You have no idea how to play bridge,do you? | 你根本不懂怎么打桥牌对吧 |
[07:45] | We’re gonna take a class. | 我们会学的 |
[07:46] | It’s important to stay active. | 老了也必须保持头脑灵活 |
[07:49] | So whenever you’ve been dating somebody for a while, I do the Front Porch Test. | 所以不管你跟谁约会 我都会做一个前廊测试 |
[07:54] | You know,how is this person gonna fit in with our group over the years? | 看看那个人能不能融入我们集体 |
[07:58] | And when I think about Karen there… | 可我一想到Karen… |
[08:00] | Bridge! I win! | 桥! 我赢了! |
[08:02] | Fantastic. Another game of bridge. | 好极了 又是桥 |
[08:05] | Don’t read a book or anything. | 书也用不着读了 |
[08:07] | Look,dear… dolphins. | 看 亲爱的 海豚耶 |
[08:10] | They seem happy. | 他们看上去挺快活的 |
[08:12] | I guess the chemical runoff from this elitist beachfront property hasn’t rotted out their blowholes yet. | 但愿这片富饶海滩别墅群的生活污水 不会堵塞了他们的喷水口 (海豚能喷水嘛 那是鲸鱼吧 = =|) |
[08:17] | It will. That water will kill you. | 肯定会的 那水也会害了你们自己 |
[08:20] | It is a toxic deathtrap. | 这是自掘坟墓 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna take a dip. | 我想去嘘嘘 |
[08:24] | I’ll join you. | 跟你一起 |
[08:25] | Karen failed the Front Porch Test. She had to go. | Karen没有通过前廊测试 她必须走 |
[08:29] | I can’t believe you did that. | 真不敢相信你竟然这样 |
[08:31] | Ted,think about how awesome you,me,and Marshall are. | Ted 想想就你 我 Marshall该有多快活 |
[08:34] | Seriously think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[08:41] | – We’re pretty awesome. – We’re totally awesome! | – 我们在一起确实不错 – 相当不错! |
[08:43] | So whoever you marry, whoever joins Team Awesome, | 所以不管你将来要娶谁 都将成为我们当中的一员 |
[08:47] | the bar is set pretty damn high. | 这标准相当之高 |
[08:50] | Look, I’m not saying what I did was right,but… | 听着 我不是在为自己辩解 不过… |
[08:53] | You’re better off without her. | 没有她你会更好 |
[08:55] | And if Clarence the angel says it’s true,it must be true. | 如果连天使Clarence都这么说 那就一定没错了 (Clarence the Angel 1980年电影) |
[08:58] | Okay,you know what? Fine,make your little jokes. | 好了 你尽管开你的玩笑好了 我不怕 |
[09:00] | Seriously,why would you wear something like that? | 说真的 你干嘛要穿成那样? |
[09:02] | – Lots of reasons. – I bet you can’t name five. | – 原因多了去了 – 我赌你说不出5个 |
[09:05] | One: No need to wear anything underneath. | 1:不用穿内裤 |
[09:07] | I can vouch for that. Will you cross your legs,buddy? | 我能证明那点 你能把腿合上吗 |
[09:09] | Two: Sexy. | 2:性感 |
[09:11] | I can vouch for that. | 这点我能证明 |
[09:12] | Will you uncross your legs, buddy? | 能把腿打开吗 哥们 |
[09:15] | Three: My Grandpa Olaf wore one and he lived to be 107. | 3:我的爷爷Olaf也这么穿 结果他活到107岁 |
[09:18] | Four: No elastic waistband leaving its judgmental pink teeth marks around my Thanksgiving belly. | 4:没有弹性腰带在我的大肚腩上 留下小粉嫩的齿痕 |
[09:24] | And five: Every night when I go to sleep, it’s the freest, | 5: 每晚我睡觉时 都能感觉到一种最自由的 |
[09:29] | most wonderful feeling in the world. | 世上最棒的感觉 |
[09:31] | I feel… like I’m flying. | 我感觉…像是在飞 |
[09:40] | So that’s how I go to bed every night: happy, weightless. | 这就是我每晚入睡时的感觉:快乐 无负担 |
[09:44] | with a heart full of joy. What about you? | 满心愉悦 你呢? |
[09:48] | I have to lie perfectly still so I don’t wrinkle my suit-jamas. | 我必须规规矩矩的躺平了 才能避免把我的西装睡衣弄皱 |
[09:53] | But at least I’m not wearing a dress. | 但至少 我穿的可不是睡裙 |
[09:56] | So… how mad are you? | 那么…你很生气吗? |
[09:59] | I don’t know.I mean, | 我不知道 |
[10:01] | I guess if you guys feel that strongly about Karen,then maybe it was for the best. | 如果你们真的那么厌恶Karen 或许这是最好的结局吧 |
[10:06] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:07] | I hated doing that again, but Karen had to go. | 我也很讨厌故技重施 但是Karen必须得走人 |
[10:12] | “Again”? Wait. How many times have you broken me up with a girlfriend? | “故技重施”? 等等 你拆散了多少回我和女友? |
[10:17] | Never! Six. | 没有的事! 6回吧 |
[10:18] | – Like who? – No one! Angie. | – 比如说谁? – 没有! Angie吧 |
[10:22] | Sophomore year. | 大二的时候 |
[10:24] | She was just using you to get back at her ex, and you clearly didn’t see it, | 她要利用你来报复他的前男友 而你被蒙在鼓里 |
[10:28] | so one day when she was taking a nap… | 有天当她睡觉的时候… |
[10:47] | Creed? | (著名摇滚乐队) Creed? |
[10:50] | Oh,my God, I have to break up with her. | 哦 天啊 我要跟她分手 |
[10:54] | So that’s where my Creed CD went. | 原来我Creed的CD是这么不见的 |
[10:57] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[10:58] | Remember that weird sci-fi girl who wanted you to propose after,like,two months? | 还记得那个神叨叨的喜欢科幻的女孩么 就是才交往2个月就希望你求婚的那个? |
[11:03] | You barely even liked her, but you were still thinking about it,so… | 你跟她感情也就勉勉强强 但你还真考虑求婚这事了 所以… |
[11:10] | Listen,Ted, you’re great, and this is so difficult, | 听着 Ted 你很好 这话很难说出口 |
[11:14] | but I think we’re looking for different things. | 但是我觉得我们追求不一样 |
[11:17] | So,live long and prosper. Or whatever. | 那么祝你长命百岁 随便吧 |
[11:27] | That was you? This is insane! | 那人是你? 你疯了! |
[11:29] | Ted,I did those things to help you. | Ted 我做这些是为了帮你 |
[11:32] | You’re a commitment junkie. | 你就是个恋爱成瘾了 |
[11:34] | You fall in love with these women, even if they don’t deserve you. | 你爱上这些女人 即使她们不值得你爱 |
[11:37] | What if one of those women was supposed to be the mother of my children? | 万一这些人中会有一个是我孩子的老妈呢? |
[11:40] | If there was ever the tiniest chance of that, I swear I didn’t do anything. | 如果真有万分之一的机会 我发誓我是不会这样做的 |
[11:44] | Like with Victoria or Stella. | 比如Victoria和Stella |
[11:46] | Or Robin. | 或者Robin |
[11:49] | Or Robin. | 或者Robin |
[11:51] | Robin Robin Robin,Robin. | |
[11:53] | Did you break us up,too? | 你也把我们拆散了? |
[11:56] | Did you break us up,too? | 你也把我们拆散了? |
[11:58] | Stop talking to me like I’m your enemy! | 别用对付敌人的口吻跟我说话! |
[12:01] | You weep for these women, but you have the luxury of not knowing what I know: | 你为失去这些女人难过 但是我知道很多你没有意识到的事情 |
[12:06] | that those breakups, while tragic, probably saved you from a crappy | 那些分手的事 虽然悲痛 却可能挽救了一段糟糕的 |
[12:10] | and very expensive first marriage. | 花费昂贵的初婚 |
[12:12] | Did you break me and Robin up? | 是你拆散了我和Robin? |
[12:14] | You don’t want the truth because deep down, you want me out there watching out for you. | 你不会想知道事实的 你越深究 你越明白实际上你是希望我给你把关的 |
[12:18] | And deep down, you know that none of those women were ever gonna be the mother of your children. | 再深究 你会发现这些女人都成不了你孩子的妈 |
[12:23] | – Did you break me and Robin up? – I did what I had to do. | – 是你拆散了我和Robin? – 我只做了该做的事 |
[12:26] | – Did you break me and Robin up? – You’re damn right I did! | – 是你拆散了我和Robin? – 你说对了 是我做的! |
[12:33] | Marshall, your grandpa Olaf was a wise man. | Marshall 你的爷爷Olaf真是个神人啊 |
[12:42] | You broke me and Robin up? | 你拆散了我和Robin? |
[12:44] | – No,it’s not… – I cannot believe this. | – 不 不是那样的… – 我真不敢相信 |
[12:46] | I need another drink. | 我要再喝一瓶 |
[12:48] | You know,I feel a little breeze down there. It’s nice. | 你知道 我觉得下面有点凉凉的 感觉真好 |
[12:50] | Oh,you think that’s something? | 你觉得那儿有点东西? |
[12:52] | Stand over this heating vent. It’s like your junk is on a tropical island. | 跨在这个热风口上 感觉像是你处于热带岛屿一样 |
[12:58] | Little Barney says “Mahalo.” | 小Barney说声”谢谢” (夏威夷语言) |
[13:01] | Seriously,what is wrong with you,Lily? | 说真的 你到底怎么回事 Lily? |
[13:03] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[13:04] | I did this because I care about you! | 我这么是因为关心你! |
[13:07] | I am so glad that is the one you watched! | 我真高兴你们看了这期的节目! |
[13:10] | Dear God,what happened to you? | 天啊 你怎么了? |
[13:15] | You didn’t watch my show? | 你们没看我的节目? |
[13:17] | The show. Sorry. | 节目 对不起 |
[13:19] | Something special happen? | 有啥有趣的事吗? |
[13:22] | Same old,same old. | 老掉牙的 老掉牙的 |
[13:24] | Lily just told us that she broke you and me up. | Lily刚说是她使得我们分手的 |
[13:27] | What? Broke-broke us up? What does that even mean? | 什么? 使我们分手? 这是什么意思? |
[13:30] | And why are these guys wearing nightgowns? | 他们为啥要穿着睡袍? |
[13:32] | – Nightshirts. – Nightshirts. | – 男式睡衣 – 男式睡衣 |
[13:33] | – It’s a nightshirt. – It’s called a nightshirt,Robin. | – 这是男式睡衣 – 这叫男式睡衣 Robin |
[13:35] | Turns out Lily has taken it upon herself to sabotage many of my relationships, including ours. | 我刚发现Lily是破坏我数段感情的 罪魁祸首 包括咱俩的 |
[13:39] | No. Robin was different. I didn’t want you two to break up, | 不 Robin的情况不同 我不想你们分手 |
[13:43] | but you wanted completely different things out of life and refused to deal with it. | 但是你们所要的生活方式完全不同 又都不愿意面对和解决 |
[13:48] | I could just picture that front porch. | 我可以想象的出前廊发生的一幕 |
[13:51] | Mm,two of hearts. | 哦 俩张桃心 |
[13:52] | Just like the hearts of the two children I never had because my lovely wife hates kids. | 就像是我没出世的孩子的两颗心 只因我可爱的太太不喜欢孩子 |
[13:58] | Mm,a deuce. | �� 小二一张 |
[14:00] | Exactly what my career dropped once I decided to settle down and marry Ted. | 事实上 为了安定下来和Ted结婚 我的事业全毁了 |
[14:06] | Bridge! I win. | 牌连起来了! 我赢了 |
[14:09] | Well,I do not like that scenario one bit. | 嗯 我可不喜欢这个情节 |
[14:13] | All I tried to do was get you guys to talk about your issues. | 我只不过想让你们谈谈彼此的问题而已 |
[14:17] | A*** I didn’t know I was feeding you the words that would lead to your breakup. | 2007年4月 |
[14:17] | 我也不知道我的那句话 成为你们分手的祸根 | |
[14:21] | Hey,here’s a fun question, just for fun. | 嘿 有一个有趣的问题 问来玩一玩 |
[14:24] | Where do you see yourself in five years? | 你觉得5年后自己会是什么样子的? |
[14:27] | l*** You know what’s fun? Fun questions. | 当晚 |
[14:27] | 你知道什么是有趣的嘛? 当然是有趣的问题啦 | |
[14:30] | Where do you see yourself in five years? | 你觉得5年后自己会是什么样子的? |
[14:33] | 第二天晚上 | |
[14:33] | Where do you see yourself in five years? t*** | 你觉得5年后自己会是什么样子的? |
[14:35] | Where do you see yourself? | 你觉得5年后自己会是什么样子的? |
[14:37] | Not to put words in your mouth, but you probably want to be married. | 别遮遮掩掩的 你可能想结婚 |
[14:41] | I probably want to be married. | 我可能想结婚 |
[14:43] | You probably want to be in Tokyo or Paris. | 你可能想去东京或者巴黎 |
[14:46] | I probably want to be in Argentina. | 我可能想去阿根廷 |
[14:50] | Argentina? | 阿根廷? |
[14:51] | Or Tokyo or Paris. | 或者是东京 巴黎 |
[14:54] | We have an expiration date, don’t we? | 我们的感情总会走到尽头 对吗? |
[14:56] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:57] | Lily,you can’t manipulate people like that! | Lily 你不能这样操纵别人! |
[15:01] | I – I’ve known you 12 years, and I can honestly say, I have never been more furious at you! | 我认识你12年 老实说 从没这样生过你的气! |
[15:05] | – Look,I didn’t mean to…I was just… – No! I don’t even want to hear it! | – 听着 我并不是有意…我只是… – 不! 我不想再听了! |
[15:09] | Settle down! Let’s just settle down! | 冷静! 咱先冷静一下! |
[15:11] | Now,I have one question. | 现在 让我来问个问题 |
[15:13] | What do these bad boys feel like in bed? | 这身衣服在床上穿是什么感觉? |
[15:15] | Come on. Let’s go see. | 来吧 咱们进去试试看 |
[15:17] | So,if it weren’t for you, Ted and I might still be dating? | 那么 如果不是因为你 我和Ted可能还在继续拍拖? |
[15:21] | Or you would have stayed together far too long, | 或者是你们俩一起待得太久待到腻烦 |
[15:24] | had an incredibly bitter breakup and not even remained friends, | 变成更痛苦的分手 不能再做好友 |
[15:28] | and then you and I would never have become best friends. | 这样你我就不能成为好朋友了 |
[15:31] | Don’t even say that. Okay? | 别这么说 好吗? |
[15:34] | Stop hugging! | 不许抱! |
[15:36] | Lily,you had no right to interfere in my relationships. | Lily 你无权干涉我的情感生活 |
[15:40] | You got lucky. Okay? | 你很幸运 对吧? |
[15:41] | You met the love of your life in a dorm hallway when you were 18. | 你18岁就在宿舍走廊里遇到了一生的挚爱 |
[15:45] | But that doesn’t give you the right to play God | 但这并不意味着赋予你权利来扮演上帝 |
[15:46] | to the rest of us mortals down here who are still looking for someone. | 来向我们这些仍在苦命寻找的凡人施恩 |
[15:50] | You’re so concerned about who you and Marshall are gonna end up on that front porch with. | 你太在乎你和Marshall最后 会和谁在那前廊玩牌了 |
[15:53] | Well,you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[15:55] | You can have it to yourselves. | 你留着你的想象吧 |
[16:02] | What happened to your jacket? | 你的外套怎么了? |
[16:03] | Oh,soot,bread crumbs, placenta. | 哦 沾了些烟灰 面包屑 胎盘 |
[16:07] | Did you at least TiVo it? | 你真一点没看节目啊? |
[16:11] | So you’re this comfy every night, and Lily still has sex with you? | 你每晚都穿得那么舒服 而且还有Lily陪你嘿咻? |
[16:16] | Yeah. That’s what marriage is all about,man,unconditional love. | 对 这就是婚姻 伙计 无条件的爱 |
[16:19] | You can wear whatever you want and still get laid. | 你爱穿什么都可以 还可以上床 |
[16:22] | Tell me more about being married. | 多给我讲点结婚的事 |
[16:25] | Well,sometimes, when you’re married, | 有时 你结婚了以后 |
[16:28] | you wake up to the smell of breakfast already on the table. | 你被餐桌上早餐的香味馋醒 |
[16:31] | – And coffee,too? – And coffee,too. | – 还有咖啡? – 还有咖啡 |
[16:33] | Sometimes,she’ll even put out a vase of freshly cut flowers. | 有时 她还会摆上一瓶鲜花 |
[16:38] | I love flowers. | 我爱花 |
[16:41] | And sometimes, when you’re worried you’ve made all the wrong decisions in life | 那么有时 当你担心自己一生都是个错误 |
[16:45] | and you’re not nearly the man you want to be, what does she do then? | 你不喜欢现在的自己 她会怎么做? |
[16:49] | Well, she tells you that you’re great and it’s all gonna be okay. | 她会安慰说你很棒 一切都会好的 |
[16:54] | That’s wonderful. | 太美妙了 |
[16:56] | And she’ll help you find other girls to have sex with? | 她会帮你找别的妞儿来上床吗? |
[17:03] | I mean,I guess. | 我猜会吧 |
[17:05] | Maybe if you agreed upon that beforehand,yeah. | 如果你们之前有过协议的话 |
[17:10] | Little guy had a big day. | 小家伙今天累坏了 |
[17:12] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 咱们明天再聊吧 |
[17:14] | Sweet dreams,slugger. | 做个美梦 伙计 |
[17:31] | The next night,I was still angry at your aunt Lily. | 第二晚 我还在生你们Lily阿姨的气 |
[17:33] | Until… | 直到… |
[17:37] | What are you… | 你在… |
[17:41] | Lily came by and explained everything. | Lily过来把一切都讲清楚了 |
[17:44] | And she gave me this note for you. | 她让我把这封信给你 |
[17:51] | “Ted,I’m sorry. | Ted 对不起 |
[17:52] | “It doesn’t matter to me who you marry. | 你跟谁结婚 对于我都没关系 |
[17:55] | “I know they’ll be awesome because they’ll think you are. | 我知道她们会很棒 因为她们认为你很棒 |
[17:59] | “To show I mean it,I put together a little surprise “for you and Karen upstairs. | 为表歉意 我在楼上为你和Karen搞了点小惊喜 |
[18:03] | Love,Lily.” | 爱你的 Lily |
[18:05] | “P.S.Sorry the envelope was already open. | 另:很抱歉信封被拆开了 |
[18:07] | Marshall “I had to read what she wrote. Marshall.” | 我必须得读读她给你写了什么 |
[18:11] | Sabotaging our relationship? | 想破坏我们的关系? |
[18:13] | I got to say,even using the specially-ordered extra-low bar by which I judge your friends, | 我要说 即使用最弱的特殊标准来评定 你的这个朋友 |
[18:18] | Lily really outdid herself this time. | Lily这次也做得太过分了 |
[18:20] | Obviously,we can’t ever see her again. | 显然 我们不要再见她了 |
[18:23] | I know. It’s a big loss,right? | 我知道 这对你是个大损失 对吧? |
[18:30] | Hey,rember your old college roommate? | 嘿 记得你的大学老同学吗? |
[18:33] | He was married to that shrill little idiot girl. | 他跟一个聒噪的白痴女孩结婚了 |
[18:37] | Marshall. Oh,it’s been so long. | Marshall 哦 已经这么久远的事了 |
[18:41] | God,I hated him. | 天啊 我恨他 |
[18:43] | Anyway,here’s his obituary. | 这是他的讣闻 |
[18:47] | And I realized, maybe it shouldn’t matter what my friends think of my girlfriend, | 然后我意识到 也许我的朋友们 怎么看待我的女友并不重要 |
[18:51] | but it sure as hell matters what my girlfriend thinks of my friends. | 但我女友如何看待我的朋友却很重要 |
[18:56] | – So you ended it? – Yeah. | – 所以你跟她分手了? – 对 |
[19:00] | So if you want to be my plus one, Lily’s a damn good cook. | 你想不想做我约会的另一半 Lily厨艺不错 |
[19:05] | Beef pot pie, mac and cheese, homemade buttermilk biscuits. | 牛肉锅饼 Mac和奶酪 国产牛奶饼干 |
[19:09] | Well, no wonder Marshall dies at 68. | 哇 怪不得Marshall68岁就呜呼了 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | So,Robin and I enjoyed a gourmet dinner. | 所以 Robin和我享受了一次美妙的晚餐 |
[19:18] | Well,for her it was breakfast. | 对她来说是早餐 |
[19:20] | And we ended up doing exactly what Lily wanted us to do all along: | 然后我们最后做到了 Lily一直希望我们做的事: |
[19:24] | we talked about our relationship. | 我们谈论彼此的感情 |
[19:27] | – So,Lily broke us up,sort of. – Yeah. | – 那么 可以说 是Lily使得我们分手的 – 没错 |
[19:32] | – Kind of makes you wonder. – Yeah. | – 使得你不得不想 – 没错 |
[19:35] | I mean,if it weren’t for her, would we still be dating right now? | 我是说 如果不是她 我们还会继续约会吗? |
[19:40] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:43] | But Lily was right. We weren’t ready. | 但Lily是对的 我们还没准备好 |
[19:46] | We both need to move on, do our own thing. | 我们需要各自努力 去完成自己的事业 |
[19:50] | Still do,I guess. | 现在也在努力之中 我猜 |
[19:54] | We should make a pact. | 咱俩做个约定吧 |
[19:56] | If the years go by, and we both turn 40, and we’re still single… | 时光流逝 如果到我们40岁的时候 都还单身… |
[20:07] | Robin Scherbatsky… Robin Scherbatsky… | |
[20:10] | will you be my backup wife? | 你是否愿意成为我备用的妻子? |
[20:13] | A girl always dreams of hearing those words. | 女孩子都梦想着听到这些话 |
[20:15] | Yes! Yes! A million times,yes! | 愿意! 愿意! 一百万次的愿意! |
[20:26] | – All right,it’s a deal. – Yeah. | – 好了 就算是个约定了 – 没错 |
[20:29] | So,should we set up some ground rules for this? | 那么 我们是不是要约法三章啊? |
[20:31] | Okay,like what? | 好的 比如呢? |
[20:32] | I don’t know. Like neither one of us can get super fat. Stuff like that. | 我也不知道 比如我们不能有谁 变成大肥猪了诸如此类的 |
[20:35] | Okay,I only have one: you can’t wear a nightshirt. | 好吧 我只有一条: 你不能穿那种男式长睡衣 |
[20:38] | – I will never wear a nightshirt. – Thank God. | – 我绝不会穿长睡衣的 – 谢天谢地 |
[20:58] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[21:00] | No! | 不! |