时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You will not believe what happened at laser tag last night. | 你们不会相信 昨晚在镭射游戏场发生了什么 |
[00:06] | People freaked out because a creepy man in a suit wouldn’t leave their kids alone? | 人们给吓坏了 因为一个穿着 西装的男人让他们的孩子不得安生? |
[00:10] | No. Well,yeah,pretty much. | 不是啦 不过 这么说也行 |
[00:18] | Come on! You want it? | 来啊! 想来是吧? |
[00:22] | My shoulder! | 我的肩膀啊! |
[00:24] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[00:26] | Stinson,my office! Now! | Stinson 马上滚到我办公室来! |
[00:29] | Crap. | 靠 |
[00:31] | Disorderly game play, three counts of shoving, and now this! | 不遵守游戏规则 3次撞到他人 这次你又这样! |
[00:35] | Stinson,you’re a liability! | Stinson 你是个祸害! |
[00:38] | I know I don’t play by your precious rules,McCracken, but,damn it,I get results! | 我知道我没按你”可贵”的规则玩 McCracken 但是 去你的 我成绩很好啊! |
[00:43] | Look,you’re a good laser tag player. | 你是个出色的镭射射击手 |
[00:47] | Maybe the best I’ve ever seen. | 也许是我见过最优秀的 |
[00:49] | But one of these days, you’re gonna get someone hurt. | 但总有天 你会弄到别人受伤 |
[00:52] | Maybe even yourself. | 也许你会伤到自己的 |
[00:54] | You just forgot what it’s like out there. | 你不知道外面的世界是怎么样 |
[00:56] | You’ve had your fat ass stuck behind that desk for too long. | 你的胖屁股宅在这里太久了 |
[00:59] | That’s it! You’re out of here,Stinson! | 够了! 你被开除会籍了 Stinson! |
[01:01] | Hand in your gun and your ID badge! | 交枪交证件出来! |
[01:03] | With pleasure. | 我巴不得呢 |
[01:08] | Please don’t do this. This game is all I got. | 求你别这么做 这游戏是我的一切 |
[01:11] | And I’ve almost got enough tickets for the remote control helicopter. | 我快攒够票 兑换那个遥控直升飞机了 |
[01:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:19] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 原谅你我自己都过意不去 |
[01:22] | But I’m gonna give you one last shot. | 但是我还是给你最后一次机会 |
[01:25] | But so help me, if you so much as step one toe out of line, | 不过你听着 要是你再犯规 |
[01:29] | you’re gonna be playing Duck Hunt in your mama’s basement so fast it’s gonna make your head spin. | 你就只能在你妈妈的地下室玩打鸭子 玩的晕头转向了 (任天堂出品的红白机游戏 也使用枪玩) |
[01:34] | Now,get out of here! | 现在给我滚出去! |
[01:39] | You won’t regret this. | 不会让你后悔的 |
[01:42] | ****** | 30秒后 |
[01:48] | That’s it,Stinson. You’re banned for life! | 够了 Stinson 你终生不得进入! |
[01:54] | No… | 不… |
[02:11] | How I Met Your Mother Season04 Episode19 | |
[02:13] | I can’t believe you got kicked out of laser tag. What are you gonna do? | 真不敢相信你被禁止进入镭射射击场 那你打算怎么办? |
[02:16] | What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? | 我打算怎么办? 我打算怎么办? |
[02:19] | I’ll tell you what Ted and I are gonna do. | 我来告诉你我和Ted打算怎么办 |
[02:22] | We’re gonna break in after hours and TP the place. | 过会儿我们就闯进去用厕纸 封了那里 |
[02:27] | Barney,we are too old to cover a place in toilet paper | Barney 我们年轻不再了 无法再用厕纸封满一个地方了 |
[02:30] | just because they won’t let you play laser tag. | 就因为他不让你玩镭射射击游戏 |
[02:32] | And for that matter, too old for laser tag. | 而且 我们年纪大了 也玩不动了 |
[02:35] | Ted,laser tag knows no age restrictions. | Ted 镭射射击没年龄限制 |
[02:38] | Kind of like stripping in the Midwest. | 就像在美国中西部跳脱衣舞那样 |
[02:40] | Yeah,whatever. | 是啊 随便了 |
[02:42] | I’m adding laser tag to the Murtaugh List. | 我要把镭射射击也加入Murtaugh列表中 |
[02:44] | – Oh,jeez,not the Murtaugh List. – Yeah. | – 天呐 别加进去 – 耶 |
[02:46] | What’s the Murtaugh List? | 什么是Murtaugh列表? |
[02:47] | The Murtaugh List is something that came into being around the time I turned 30. | Murtaugh列表最早出现在我30岁那时 |
[02:51] | It all started with your Uncle Marshall’s beer bong. | 源于你Marshall叔叔的漏斗喝酒游戏 |
[02:54] | two,one,chug! | 2 1 喝! |
[02:56] | When we were in our early 20s, every time we had a party, that beer bong came out. | 在我们20多岁时每次聚会都有那游戏 |
[03:00] | And around the time we turned 30,same thing. | 即便我们30岁了亦是如此 |
[03:03] | Of course,in our early 20s, the next day would go like this. | 当然 在我们20多的时候 第二天我们会这样 |
[03:07] | But by the time we were 30, the next day would go like this. | 但到了30多的时候 第二天就变成这样了 |
[03:13] | Then one day,in the throes of the worst hangover of my life, | 然后有一天 在我经历人生最痛苦的宿醉后 |
[03:16] | I realized there was only one person in the world that I could relate to: | 我发现全世界只有一个人能和我联系起来: |
[03:20] | Detective Roger Murtaugh, played by Danny Glover in the ’80s noir masterpiece Lethal Weapon, | Danny Glover在80年代的黑色电影杰作 致命武器中扮演的Roger Murtaugh警官 |
[03:26] | known for his oft-quoted catchphrase: | 他有句经常被引用的举世经典: |
[03:28] | – I’m too old for this… – Stuff. | – 我岁数大了受不了这些… – 折腾 |
[03:30] | He said,”I’m too old for this stuff.” | 他说”我岁数大了受不了这些折腾” |
[03:34] | It’s sad to admit, but as you get older, there’s just certain things you can’t do anymore. | 虽然不想承认 但当你年纪大了 有些事你的确做不了了 |
[03:37] | That’s why I have this list, so I never make the mistake of thinking | 这就是我做那列表的原因 所以我现在就不会再想 |
[03:40] | that I can still pull an all-nighter. | 我还能通宵达旦的玩 |
[03:43] | I’m too old for that stuff. | 我老了干不来了 |
[03:46] | Or eat an entire pizza in one sitting. | 或者是我能很快吃完一整个披萨 |
[03:49] | I’m too old for that stuff. | 我老了干不来了 |
[03:51] | Or hang posters on your wall without frames. | 或者不用梯子就往你墙上贴海报 |
[03:54] | Riggs Riggs! Riggs. Riggs! | |
[03:58] | I’m too old for that stuff. | 我老了干不来了 |
[04:00] | By the way,how good isLethal Weapon? | 顺便问下 致命武器怎么个好看法? |
[04:02] | Oh,I don’t know. It’s kind of a rip-off. | 我不知道 有点名过其实了 |
[04:04] | Old guy paired up with a young,renegade cop. | 老家伙和年轻叛逆的警察搭档 |
[04:07] | Sound familiar? | 是不是听起来很熟悉呢? |
[04:09] | Mackleroy and LeFleur. | Mackleroy和LeFleur |
[04:12] | Don’t tell me you guys have never seen Mackleroy and LeFleur. | 别告诉我你们 从来没看过Mackleroy和LeFleur |
[04:15] | It’s the greatest Canadian action movie of all time. | 那是加拿大史上最叫座的动作电影 |
[04:19] | Mackleroy is a young, renegade Mountie whose horse was just killed by evil Americans, | Mackleroy是个年轻叛逆的骑警 但他的马被邪恶的美国人杀了 |
[04:24] | while LeFleur,his grouchy, old,African-Canadian partner, | 而他的搭档LeFleur是个年纪大 爱抱怨的非裔加拿大人 |
[04:27] | just bought a cozy ice fishing shack in northern Alberta… | 则刚刚在阿尔伯达省北部 买了间有暖气的钓鱼小屋… |
[04:33] | All right,I got to go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[04:35] | Bye,baby. Have fun at practice. | 拜拜 宝贝 练习愉快哦 |
[04:37] | Practice? Is he doing that one-man band thing again? ‘Cause that was a bummer. | 练习? 他又要去玩一人乐队啦? 那很傻哦 |
[04:42] | Actually, Marshall had just taken over as coach for Lily’s kindergarten basketball team. | 其实Marshall刚刚成为了Lily 幼儿园的篮球队教练 |
[04:47] | He thought it’d be fun, but Lily saw it as something more– dad practice. | 他以为那会很有趣 但Lily的目标更远大 学会当父亲 |
[04:53] | Oh,my gosh! Orange slices. That is so sweet. | 天呐! 橙子切片 真贴心啊 |
[04:56] | – Yeah. – What are you doing here? | – 是啊 – 你来这干嘛? |
[04:58] | 89 I couldn’t resist. I wanted to see Coach Marshmallow do his thing. | 我受不了了 我想看看Marshmall教练是怎么训练的 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Hey,kids, who wants to knock off early and have some of these here orange slices? | 孩子们 想不想早点结束 享受一下美味的橙子切片呢? |
[05:11] | Yeah? Well,you can’t! | 想嘞? 但你们不行! |
[05:12] | Because oranges are for winners, and you little turds haven’t even made a single shot yet! | 因为橙子是给胜利者吃的 而你们这帮小白痴一个球也投不进去! |
[05:18] | You’re embarrassing yourselves, you’re embarrassing Ms.Aldrin, | 你们是在丢自己的脸 也丢了Aldrin小姐的脸 |
[05:21] | and worst of all, you’re embarrassing me! | 最要命的是你们也让我丢脸! |
[05:25] | That’s it! Suicides! Baseline! Now! | 就这样! 底线折返跑 现在开始! |
[05:29] | Run. | 跑 |
[05:32] | Ted,there is not a single thing on here that you are too old to do. | Ted 这没有一件是因为你年纪大干不来的 |
[05:37] | In fact,if you did everything on the Murtaugh List, I’d call that a pretty fun weekend. | 相反 如果你把列表上的都做了 那才叫一个完美的愉快周末呢 |
[05:41] | Barney,you are not 18 anymore. | Barney 你不再是18岁啦 |
[05:43] | If you did everything on that list,you would die. | 如果这列表上的事你都做了 那你就一命呜呼了 |
[05:47] | – That wasn’t a challenge. – Challenge accepted. | – 这不是挑战 – 接受挑战 |
[05:50] | In the next 24 hours, I’m going to do every single thing on this list. | 在接下来的一天里 我就把列表上所列的一件件做给你看 |
[05:55] | And after I do,you will TP the laser tag place with me. | 我完成了 你就和我去把那 镭射射击场用厕纸封了 |
[06:00] | And if you can’t do it? | 如果你做不到呢? |
[06:01] | I will spend three hours listening to you talk about architecture. | 我就听你谈三个小时的建筑 |
[06:06] | You have got yourself a deal. | 成交 |
[06:07] | Robin,will you do the honors? | Robin 你来见证一下? |
[06:10] | – A gentleman’s agreement! – Huzzah! | – 君子一言! – 驷马难追! |
[06:12] | All right,chumps, let’s do this. | 好啊 大块头 走着瞧 |
[06:14] | Barney Stinson! | Barney 帅Stinson! |
[06:19] | You really want to make this bet with him? You know how he is. | 你真的和他打赌? 你很清楚他是什么样的人 |
[06:21] | Robin,there is some pretty tough stuff on that list. | Robin 列表上棘手的事多了去了 |
[06:24] | I mean,do you really think Barney’s gonna get his ear pierced? | 你真的信Barney会去穿耳洞吗? |
[06:28] | “Get ear pierced.” Check. | “穿耳洞”了 搞定 |
[06:30] | All right,I’m off to go do laundry at Mom’s house. | 好 我这就去妈妈家洗衣服 |
[06:39] | Hey,you guys mind if I crash on your futon tonight? | 你们不介意我今晚睡你们家的蒲团上吧? |
[06:41] | We don’t have a futon. | 我们家没有蒲团 |
[06:43] | Put it over there,boys. | 放在那吧 伙计 |
[06:44] | What’s going on? | 干嘛啊? |
[06:45] | It’s on the Murtaugh List. | Murtaugh列表上写的 |
[06:47] | “Crash on a friend’s futon instead of getting a hotel room.” | “不住酒店而在你朋友家的草席上过夜” |
[06:50] | Ooh,I am too old for that stuff. | 我太老了干不来了 |
[06:53] | Dude,what’s going on with your ear? | 伙计 你耳朵怎么啦? |
[06:54] | Looks like the inside of a jack-o’- lantern on November 3rd. | 看起来像11月3号的南瓜一样 (万圣节后的南瓜开始烂了) |
[06:58] | What,this? Ah,just a little infecsh. | 什么 这个啊? 有点感染而已 |
[07:01] | Nothing a young guy like me can’t shake off. | 像我这么年轻的人有什么不能摆平的 |
[07:03] | Plus,”Put off going to the doctor,” on the list. | 也算完成列表上的 “不看医生” |
[07:06] | Oh,hold on. | 等等 |
[07:09] | Go for Bar… | 我是Bar… |
[07:14] | Keep running! | 继续跑! |
[07:16] | You know what’s funny, is I was supposed to come here to teach them– | 告诉你些有趣的 我本来是来教他们的 |
[07:19] | Do not stop running! | 别停下来! |
[07:22] | This whole time,they’ve been the ones who are teaching me. | 但我也从他们身上获益良多 |
[07:29] | That’s not running! That’s falling! | 那不是跑步! 那是爬! |
[07:33] | The next morning, Barney woke up on the futon in our living room. | 第二天 Barney在客厅的蒲团上醒来 |
[07:42] | Check. | 搞定 |
[07:45] | “Drinking shots with strangers.” Check. | “和陌生人喝酒” 搞定 |
[07:49] | You okay,Barney? It looks like you hurt your back. | 你还好吧 Barney? 你好像弄伤背了 |
[07:51] | Oh,no. Just rocking a party hunch. | 才没有 扮下驼背而已 |
[07:54] | I like it. Closer to my booze. | 我喜欢这样 离我的酒近点 |
[07:58] | To youth. | 为年轻而干杯 |
[08:08] | Can I get a straw? | 给我根吸管好吗? |
[08:11] | I must say,there’s something admirable about the way Barney wants to stay young at heart. | 我不得不赞扬下Barney那颗 想永葆青春的心 |
[08:14] | I mean,who wants to get old? | 谁想变老呢? |
[08:16] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[08:18] | Robin,life is a meal and old age is the dessert. | Robin 人的一生就像一餐饭 而老年就相当于饭后甜点 |
[08:23] | I spend so much of my time worrying about the future. | 我花了不少时间担心未来 |
[08:25] | You know, where’s my career going? Who am I gonna marry? | 我的工作会如何? 会和谁结婚? |
[08:28] | But when you’re old, you don’t worry, ’cause that stuff’s already happened. | 但如果你老了 你就不用担心了 因为人生已成定局 |
[08:33] | Plus,you get to wear comfy shoes and a chair takes you up and down the stairs; it’s perfect. | 再说了 穿上舒服的鞋 坐轮椅上 别人推你上下楼 多完美的事啊 |
[08:36] | That’s not perfect. That’s pathetic. | 那不是完美 是可悲啊 |
[08:38] | You can’t just jump to the end. | 你不能只看结果 |
[08:40] | The journey is the best part. | 过程才最重要 |
[08:42] | Oh,Robin.I used to feel that way,too, | Robin 我曾经也是那么想的 |
[08:45] | but you’ll understand when you’re a little bit older. | 你年纪再大点就会明白了 |
[08:49] | Marshall, can you try not to pick on the kids today. | Marshall 你今天能别教训那帮孩子吗 |
[08:52] | I’m not picking on the kids,Lily. | 我没有教训那帮孩子 Lily |
[08:54] | I’m picking on the culture of losing around here. | 我是指责这常败将军般的氛围 |
[08:57] | I – I got to get them in shape if they’re gonna win that game tomorrow. | 我 我得排好队形 那样明天才能赢球 |
[09:00] | Win? We don’t keep score. | 赢球? 我们不记分的呀 |
[09:04] | – What? – We don’t keep score. | – 什么? – 我们不记分 |
[09:07] | You don’t keep s… | 你不记… |
[09:10] | What’s the point of playing if you don’t keep score? How do you know… | 那不记分的比赛有什么意义? 你怎么… |
[09:14] | Lily,what were you doing with this team before I got here? | Lily 我来之前这球队是怎么样的? |
[09:17] | I was coaching them. | 我来训练他们 |
[09:19] | That’s it,my little angels. | 就是这样 小天使们 |
[09:21] | You’re all luminous wonderful beings of light. | 你们就是发光发亮的小精灵 |
[09:25] | What’s the score? | 比分是多少? |
[09:26] | It’s all tied up at fun to fun! | 平分啊 娱乐对娱乐! |
[09:31] | Because that’s the point of playing– to have fun. | 因为比赛的真正意义在于 享受比赛 |
[09:33] | No. The point of playing is to win thetrophy. | 不是 比赛的意义就是要赢得奖杯 |
[09:36] | And if you don’t know who’s winning,who gets the trophy? | 不知道谁赢 谁会得到奖杯呢? |
[09:39] | Everyone. | 所有人啊 |
[09:41] | It’s a participation trophy; everyone gets one. | 参与者就有奖杯 人人有份 |
[09:45] | It’s like you’re speaking Chinese to me right now. | 怎么感觉你好像在说中文呢 |
[09:50] | – Hi,this is Barney. – And Robin. | – 我们是Barney – 和Robin |
[09:51] | We can’t answer the phone right now because… | 现在我们无法接电话 因为… |
[09:53] | He’s watching sports and I’m… | 他在看体育节目 而我… |
[09:54] | Probably out shopping. | 可能出去逛街了 |
[09:57] | Leave a message and we’ll call you back just as soon… | 有事留言 我们会… |
[09:59] | – As… – We… | – 回… – 你… |
[10:00] | – Can! – Can! | – 电话! – 电话! |
[10:03] | “Leave an annoying two-person message on your answering machine.” Check. | “在电话答录机上 录下讨厌的双人留言” 完成 |
[10:07] | Probably gonna cost me some dates but it’s okay. | 可能会搞砸我几次约会 但没关系 |
[10:11] | Barney,your ear’s starting to smell. | Barney 你耳朵都发臭了 |
[10:13] | Nah,it’s good. | 不会 它没事 |
[10:15] | I hate to send it back, but you did describe the turkey as extremely lean, | 我不想把它退回 但是你保证这火鸡肉是全瘦的 |
[10:20] | and,well,you tell me. | 你自己看看吧 |
[10:24] | – All right. That’s it. We have our own list. – What? | – 好吧 我们也有张列表给你 – 啥? |
[10:27] | This is a list of things you’re too young to do. | 上面列着年轻人不做的事 |
[10:29] | Go out and do each one of these things and then tell me you still want to be an old man. | 把上面每件事轮着做一遍 然后告诉我你还想当老人 |
[10:35] | Remove “colonoscopy” and “Have sex with an old lady,” and this is a cakewalk. | 去掉”结肠镜检查”还有”和老妇女嘿咻” 余下的都小菜一碟 |
[10:40] | New stakes,then. | 那来重新打个赌吧 |
[10:42] | If I can finish your list before you finish mine, | 要是我先完成列表上的事项 |
[10:44] | you have to come with me to TP laser tag and you have to buy the toilet paper. | 你就得和我去镭射战场捣乱 厕纸也由你买 |
[10:49] | And none of that biodegradable crap. | 而且是无法降解那种 |
[10:51] | I want it up there forever. | 我要它永远地高高飘扬 |
[10:52] | Fine, but if I finish your list first, | 好吧 但要是我拔得头筹 |
[10:55] | it’s a six hour survey of early 20th century American architecture | 你陪我聊6个小时的美国20世纪初建筑业 |
[10:58] | and you can never do anything on the Murtaugh List ever again. | 而且你再也不能干Murtaugh表上的任何一个事项 |
[11:01] | It’s for your own good. | 这也是为你着想 |
[11:02] | You,sir, have got yourself a deal. | 先生 我们成交 |
[11:05] | – A gentleman’s agreement! – Huzzah! | – 君子一言! – 驷马难追! |
[11:10] | Marshall,they’re in kindergarten. This isn’t how you teach basketball. | Marshall 他们才上幼儿园 你不能这么教篮球 |
[11:14] | Sure it is. It’s the way I learned. | 当然能 我就是这么学的 |
[11:17] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[11:18] | What kind of sociopath taught you this way? | 哪个神经病这么教你? |
[11:24] | Come on,Dad. I’m tired. | 拜托 老爸 我吃不消了 |
[11:26] | Sleep is for winners. | 胜者才有权睡觉 |
[11:27] | You can go to bed when you score a basket. | 要是你投进一球 就能去睡觉 |
[11:29] | I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[11:31] | Oh,let’s give you two points for trying. | 那就奖励你2分 |
[11:33] | But negative two points for having a great big head. | 可惜是负2分 你吃了个大盖帽 |
[11:38] | My father gave me no quarter and I asked for no quarter. | 我爸对我毫不留情 我也绝不服软 |
[11:44] | I totally got to call that guy. | 我得吼吼他们 |
[11:47] | Keep stretching! | 别停下! |
[11:53] | “Put on reading glasses.” Check. | “戴上老花镜” 搞定 |
[11:56] | “Yell at neighborhood kids.” | “对邻居家孩子大吼两声” |
[11:59] | My pleasure. | 求之不得 |
[12:04] | What the hell happened to you? | 你咋回事? |
[12:05] | Oh,I just had a very minor “blew out my knee and it hurts like hell” incident. | 我只是完成了”弄伤了膝盖 疼得要死”的小意外 |
[12:10] | How did you blow out your knee? | 你咋弄伤的啊? |
[12:11] | We,uh,”Helped someone move out of a sixth floor walk-up in exchange for pizza and beer.” | 我们”帮六层楼无电梯公寓的居民搬家 换得匹萨和啤酒” |
[12:15] | Or we,uh,helped someone rob a sixth floor walk-up. | 或者说 我们帮人抢劫无电梯公寓” |
[12:18] | They were in a big hurry and left all the pictures behind. | 他们火烧火燎地把照片都落下了 |
[12:22] | Whatevs,it counts. | 不管咋样 这也算 |
[12:24] | Now,I am off to “Dye my hair a funny color,” | 现在 我要去”把头发染个搞怪的颜色” |
[12:27] | and then we are going to, “Go to a rave.” | 然后我们去”放纵狂欢” |
[12:31] | Ooh,4:00! Supper time. | 4点! 晚餐时间到 |
[12:34] | Okay. So,your dad was tough on you. | 好吧 你爸爸对你真严厉 |
[12:37] | That stinks, but you don’t have to be like him. | 确实很讨厌 但你没必要像他一样强硬 |
[12:39] | You can learn from his mistakes. | 你该从中吸取教训 |
[12:41] | Mistakes? Lily,scoreboard. The guy nailed it,okay? | 教训? Lily 记分板 他成功了 好吧? |
[12:45] | He taught me how to be a winner. | 他教会我如何成为赢家 |
[12:47] | That’s what I’m teaching these kids. | 我就是这么教这些孩子的 |
[12:49] | And,for that matter, that’s what I’m gonna teach our kids someday. | 还有 我以后也会这么教自己的孩子 |
[12:52] | Okay,that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[12:54] | This is not how we’re gonna raise our kids! | 我们不能这样教育我们的小孩! |
[12:56] | And this is not how you’re gonna coach this team! | 你也不能这么训练篮球队! |
[12:59] | At tomorrow’s game, if you are anything less than a teddy bear stuffed with cotton candy and rainbows, | 在明天比赛上 你要表现得像 装满棉花糖和礼物的泰迪熊 |
[13:05] | I will silent treatment your ass into the ground! | 否则我会用沉默和你抗争到底! |
[13:09] | You’ll think the time I found your Internet search history was a freakin’ picnic! | 你会明白我发现你的网页搜索记录的那次 只是小菜一碟! (这次才是真格的) |
[13:14] | Are we clear? | 听明白没有? |
[13:17] | Lily,there are many different philo… | Lily 语言有很多不同表… |
[13:18] | – Are we clear? – Yes,ma’am. | – 听明白没有? – 是 夫人 |
[13:24] | You know, what’s ironic is that now… Lily,no! | 讽刺的是…Lily 别! |
[13:34] | Just call Ted. I want to go home. | 打电话给Ted 我要回家 |
[13:37] | All right. I’m calling him. But it’s 4:30 in the morning. | 好的 我这就打 但现在是早上4点半 |
[13:40] | He’s not going to be awake. | 他不可能醒着的 |
[13:42] | Up at 4:00… Check. | 4点起床…搞定 |
[13:46] | – Is he answering? – I haven’t dialed yet. | – 电话他接了吗? – 我还没拨呢 |
[13:48] | Oh,please hurry,Robin. | 拜托快点 Robin |
[13:51] | Ooh,perfect. | 真好 |
[13:53] | “Take forever to answer the phone.” | “晃晃悠悠地接电话” (花很久很久时间) |
[13:59] | Come on,Ted. Someone gave me some aspirin and I don’t think it was aspirin. | 快点 Ted 有人给了我几片阿司匹林 我觉得那根本就不是阿司匹林 |
[14:10] | Check. | 搞定 |
[14:12] | So,I know that I have been a little tough on you for the past couple days. | 我知道前几天对你们严厉了点 |
[14:17] | And I apologize for that. | 我为此道歉 |
[14:21] | So today,we’re not gonna worry about winning. | 今天 我们不必担心比赛输赢 |
[14:24] | We’re gonna go out there and… have fun. | 我们只要…玩得尽心就好 |
[14:29] | Kids,over the years, your Uncle Marshall has told and retold the story of this game hundreds of times. | 孩儿们 这些年来 Marshall叔叔 接二连三地重复那天的战况不下数百遍 |
[14:34] | And in reality, the kids on that other team were probably only a grade older. | 事实上 敌队的孩子可能只大一级 |
[14:38] | But,in telling and retelling the story, they came to look like this. | 但在一而再 再而三的描述中 他们被妖魔化成这样 |
[14:53] | Yay! Way to let them score that easily. | 哇! 尽量让他们容易得分 |
[14:56] | Oh,now you’re sitting down. Awesome. | 你在那呆坐着 真好 |
[15:04] | Addison,it’s not soccer. You don’t kick the ball! | Addison 这不是足球 你不能用脚踢! |
[15:09] | Unless that’s something that you think is fun, in which case, great job having fun. | 要是你觉得好玩 那么玩得爽就是玩得好 |
[15:19] | Whoa,that was a foul,wasn’t it,Ref? | 犯规了 不是吗 Ref? |
[15:20] | My name’s not Ref. It’s Kenny. | 我不叫Ref 我是Kenny |
[15:22] | And watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[15:23] | Oh,no tone,Kenny. Great job,Kenny. | 绝无冒犯 Kenny 干得好 Kenny |
[15:25] | Thanks a lot,Kenny. See you later,Kenny. | 谢啦 Kenny 回见 Kenny |
[15:29] | All right,Barney. As your manager, I am throwing in the towel. | 好吧 Barney 作为你的经纪人 我认输 |
[15:32] | This bet is over. | 打赌到此为止 |
[15:34] | Your ear looks like a free Danish at a continental breakfast. | 你的耳朵貌似欧式早餐中的丹麦点心 |
[15:39] | No. No. One thing left. “Beer bong.” | 不 不 还有一件事没做 “漏斗喝酒” |
[15:43] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[15:47] | Oh,I,uh, found these weird Russian beers in the basement. | 我在地下室找到这些诡异的俄国啤酒 |
[15:51] | Russian beers? I’ll take a brewski. | 俄国啤酒? 我要喝Brewski (美国的加拿大人说啤酒的用语) |
[15:53] | Brewski. Get it? | Brewski 明白不? |
[15:57] | Yeah,it’s,uh… It’s a little warm. | 嗯 有点温 |
[16:00] | Hope that’s not a problem. | 希望不成问题 |
[16:03] | no. Uh,no. Okay. No,don’t,don’t,don’t. | 不 不 好吧 不 别别别 |
[16:08] | I… All right,Ted. You win. I hate this. I hate all of it. | 我…好吧 Ted 你赢了 真讨厌 我恨透这些了 |
[16:13] | My back is killing me. | 我的背痛得要死 |
[16:15] | Everyone at the rave thought I was a narc. | 派对上大家都认为我是来查毒的条子 |
[16:18] | My ear hurts so bad I can hear it… | 我的耳朵痛得要命 我都能听到… |
[16:21] | I can hear my own ear. Think about that. | 我能听到我自己的耳朵 试想下 |
[16:25] | My clothes… What is it… What is it… What am I… Get this stuff off of me! | 我的衣服…啥…都是啥… 我…帮我脱掉这鬼东西! |
[16:29] | Ted,I’ll pay you double for your finest suit. | Ted 我付双倍的钱买你最好的西装 |
[16:32] | Here’s,uh,30 bucks. | 这里是30块 |
[16:35] | And throw in the shoes. You win,Ted. | 还有包括鞋子 你赢了 Ted |
[16:39] | I’ll never do anything on the Murtaugh List again. | 我再也不会干Murtaugh列表上的事项 |
[16:42] | I’m too old for this stuff. | 我太老了 干不了 |
[16:45] | You know,Barney,last night, I went to bed at 8:00 because it was on the list, | Barney 昨晚我按照列表上写的 8点就上床了 |
[16:49] | and I couldn’t sleep because… | 但我睡不着 因为… |
[16:51] | well,it was 8:00. | 才8点 |
[16:53] | So I decided to watch Lethal Weapon. | 于是我决定看”致命武器” |
[16:58] | And then,when I still couldn’t sleep, I watchedLethal Weapon 2. | 可我还是睡不着 于是看了”致命武器2″ |
[17:02] | And then I watched3. | 然后看了3 |
[17:05] | And then,halfway through Lethal Weapon 4, is when it occurred to me… | 看”致命武器4″到一半时 我突然发现… |
[17:09] | Murtaugh kept saying, “I’m too old for this stuff,” but every time he’d say it, | Murtaugh老是说”我太老了 干不了了” 但每次说完 |
[17:14] | he’d turn around, make another movie, and do more stuff. | 一转身 他又去拍别的电影 经受更多挑战 |
[17:19] | I guess what I’m saying is… | 我想说… |
[17:23] | screw being old. | 让岁数见鬼去 |
[17:26] | Let’s go TP laser tag,huh? | 去镭射战场捣乱吧 哈? |
[17:28] | Yeah! And then the hospital. | 耶! 然后去医院 |
[17:35] | Great job,guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[17:36] | At least we’re not keeping score,right? No idea what the score is. | 至少比分不会记录下来 对吧? 大家对比分都一无所知 |
[17:39] | Could be 53 to zero. Could be some other score. | 可能是53比0 或许还有其他可能 |
[17:42] | It’s 53 to zero. | 现在是53比0 |
[17:44] | What are we doing wrong,Coach? | 我们做错啥了吗 教练? |
[17:47] | You know what? You’re not doing anything wrong. | 你们啥也没做错 |
[17:49] | It’s great that you guys are losing, because in life, | 输了也没事 因为在你们一生中 |
[17:53] | it doesn’t matter how much effort you put in, or how hard you try, | 人们会恩泽你们 |
[17:56] | people will just give you things. | 像文凭 工作还有升职之类的东西 |
[17:59] | Like diplomas and jobs and promotions. | 这和付出的努力 挥洒的汗水无关 |
[18:02] | So,it doesn’t matter what you do out there, as long as… | 这和你们的表现无关 只要… |
[18:05] | as long as you have fun. | 只要你们玩得尽兴就行 |
[18:07] | At that point, because they didn’t want to fight in front of the kids, | 那时 Marshall叔叔和Lily阿姨 不想当着孩子的面吵架 |
[18:10] | your Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily had one of their telepathic conversations. | 他们进行了一次心电感应交流 |
[18:14] | Don’t you give me that look. | 别给我这种表情 |
[18:15] | Lily,I can’t take it anymore! Your way of coaching is crazy! | Lily 我受不了了! 你的教学方式太荒谬了! |
[18:19] | Stop yelling at me! | 别对我吼! |
[18:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:23] | But can I please do it my way? | 我能照着自己的方式来吗? |
[18:26] | Fine,but I’m going to do it my way,too. | 好吧 你做你的 我做我的 |
[18:29] | I’m getting my guitar. | 我去拿吉他 |
[18:33] | I don’t know if it was Marshall’s tough attitude, Lily’s gentle encouragement, | 不知道是Marshall的严厉教学 还是Lily的温和鼓励法 |
[18:36] | or some magical combination of the two, but in the second half of that game, | 还是两者的神奇结合体 在比赛进行到下半场时 |
[18:40] | that ragtag group of little firecrackers… | 那破队的下三滥队员们… |
[18:44] | got beat down even worse. | 输得更惨 |
[18:49] | In fact,according to your Uncle Marshall, in the second half, | 事实上 在你Marshall叔叔看来 |
[18:52] | the other team got even taller. | 敌队在下半场愈发高大起来 |
[18:54] | And one of them turned into a Teen Wolf. | 竟然有人变成了狼人 (电影Teen Wolf中的人物形象) |
[18:56] | Kenny! There is a Teen Wolf on the court! That can’t be legal. | Kenny! 场上有狼人! 这是违规的 |
[19:01] | I know the Teen Wolf looks different,kids, but try to make sure he feels included. | 我知道狼人长得有点奇特 孩子们 但尽量让他融入到你们中来 |
[19:16] | Oh,yeah! | 哦耶! |
[19:27] | How is that not traveling,Kenny? | 你怎么不吹他走步 Kenny? |
[19:29] | You are killing me! You are absolutely killing me! | 你要把我逼疯了! 我快疯掉了! |
[19:31] | Hey,watch it,Coach, or you’ll get a technical. | 嘿 当心点 教练 否则我判你犯规 |
[19:34] | Oh,Kenny. I am begging you to give me a technical. | Kenny 我求求你判我犯规吧 |
[19:39] | When the final horn mercifully blew, the score was,by Marshall’s estimate,118 to nothing. | 比赛结束哨声终于响起 Marshall估计比分是118比零鸭蛋 |
[19:45] | And even though they didn’t win anything, everyone,even the coach, got a participation trophy. | 即使他们啥也没赢 但每个人 包括教练都拿到了参与奖 |
[19:51] | I understand if you don’t want it. | 要是你不想要我也理解 |
[19:55] | I love it. | 我要 |
[19:58] | I just… I worked so hard. | 我…我那么兢兢业业地教学 |
[19:59] | It feels good to be appreciated for my effort. | 这是对我辛勤耕耘的褒奖 |
[20:02] | I know,baby. | 我明白 宝贝 |
[20:07] | Maybe-maybe your way is not totally stupid. | 或许 或许你的教育方式不是很糟 |
[20:11] | Thanks. Your way is totally stupid. | 谢谢 你的方式绝对是烂透了 |
[20:22] | Stinson! Stinson! | |
[20:27] | Son… | 孩子… |
[20:29] | you have been a pain in my ass ever since you joined this club. | 从你加入俱乐部起 你就是我的眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[20:34] | But damn it… | 但是我靠… |
[20:36] | if this ain’t some of the finest TP work I’ve ever seen. | 这绝对是封厕纸中极品中的极品 |
[20:41] | You’re reinstated… | 你官复原职… |
[20:43] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[20:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:48] | Hell,no! I’m calling the police! | 才怪! 我这就报警! |
[20:52] | Grown-ass man with pink hair throwing toilet paper. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 顶着粉色头发的傻逼扔厕纸 你这是在逗我吧 |
[20:56] | – I’m too old for this… – *** | – 我岁数大了受不了这些… – 折腾 他说折腾 |