时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Kids,on my first day as a college professor, | 孩子们 我当大学教授的第一天 |
[00:09] | there re two things I didn’t know that I wish did. | 我真希望自己当时知道两件事 |
[00:13] | The first thing was that your mother was in that classroom. | 第一件是 你们的妈妈就在那间教室里 |
[00:20] | The second thing? | 第二件? |
[00:22] | Well,to explain tt, we have to go back to the beginning of the summer, | 为了解释清楚 我们首先得回到夏天刚开始时 |
[00:25] | when,after a ye of wrestling with their feelings for each other, | 在挣扎犹豫了一年对彼此的感觉后 |
[00:28] | Barney and Robin finally,well… | Barney和Robin总算是 呃… |
[00:33] | Lily,volume. Use your indoor “whoo.” | Lily 注意音量 用你室内的欢呼声 |
[00:35] | Sorry,whoo! | 抱歉 唔! |
[00:37] | It’s jt they kissed! They’re finally a couple. | 他们接吻了! 他们终于成了一对儿 |
[00:40] | Oh,my God,you guys! This is our first double date! | 噢 天哪 伙计们! 这是我们第一次四人约会! |
[00:44] | First of millions! What if our kids get married? Oh,I love this! | 无数次中的第一次! 说不定我们的孩子们会结婚? 爱死这个了! |
[00:48] | Yeah… Lily,listen. | 呃… Lily 听我说 |
[00:51] | Barney’s awesome. | Barney很赞 |
[00:53] | Ron’s more than just awe -“some.” | Ronbin不仅仅是很赞 |
[00:56] | She’s awe-“quite a bit.” She’s awe-“a whole darn lot.” | 她是无与伦比 她简直是出神入化啊 |
[01:00] | Wait,what are you saying? | 等等 你们在说啥? |
[01:02] | We’re just not feeling it right now. | 我们现在没那种感觉了 |
[01:04] | – But we’ll totally still be friends. – Oh,yeah. | – 但我们还是会继续做朋友 – 对 |
[01:08] | Is it something I did? | 是我做错了什么吗? |
[01:10] | – Oh,no,no,no, no,God,no. – No,no,no. | – 噢 不不不 老天 不是你 – 不 不 不 |
[01:11] | – Lily,it’s not you. It’ss. – Yeah. It’s us. | – Lily 不是你的错 是我们的问题 – 对 是我们的问题 |
[01:15] | You understand,right? | 你能理解的对吧? |
[01:17] | Sure,of course. | 当然 当然了 |
[01:19] | As long as you’re happy, I’m happy. | 只要你们开心 我就开心 |
[01:23] | We were gonna takecooking and we were gonna go on camping trips together | 我们本来可以一起上烹饪课 一起去露营 |
[01:29] | and then we were gonna sit around telng funny stories about our cooking lessons and our camping trips. | 然后坐在一起 讲我们烹饪课和露营时的笑料 |
[01:35] | I know,I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[01:41] | So,has the boat sailed onex tonight or… | 那今晚我们就不ooxx了么… |
[01:47] | After that,the summer went by way too fast. | 在那之后 夏天转瞬即逝 |
[01:50] | Until all of a sudden, it was the Friday before my firsday as a college professor. | 忽然之间 就到了我第一天当教授 之前的那个周五 |
[01:54] | – Whoa,what’s this? – Oh,boy. | – 哇噢 这是什么? – 噢 天哪 |
[01:56] | It’s just a little something that we got for you | 只是我们给你买的小玩意 |
[01:58] | that used to belong to my favorite professor of all time. | 曾属于我最喜欢的教授 |
[02:06] | A fedora. | 一顶软呢帽 |
[02:12] | I’m Indiana Jones! I’m Indiana Jones! | 我是印第安纳琼斯! 我是印第安纳琼斯! |
[02:15] | That,my friend, is the Dinator 8000, | 我的朋友 这个就是”统治者8000″ |
[02:18] | the best bullwhip on the market, according to my whip guy. | 据我的鞭子中介说 这是市面上最好的鞭子 |
[02:21] | Yeah,I have a whip guy. | 是的 我有个鞭子中介 |
[02:24] | You know what we should do? We should… | 知道我们该干嘛吗? 我们应该… |
[02:26] | Finish ourrinks,go out in the alley,and whip stuff. | 把酒喝掉 去外面的巷子里 用鞭子抽点什么 |
[02:29] | God,you just get me. | 老天 你真了解我 |
[02:33] | Okay,I should get going. I got a date. | 好了 我该走了 我有约会 |
[02:35] | Oh,are you still seeing that guy? | 噢 你还在跟那男人约会吗? |
[02:36] | Uh,even better, seeing him naked. What! | 呃 更进一步了 跟他裸裎相对了 牛吧! |
[02:39] | I should go,too. | 我也该走了 |
[02:40] | I hooked up with this Chinese girl last night, and I don’t know,it’s weird. | 我昨晚跟个中国妞在一起 说不清 挺怪怪的 |
[02:43] | I already feel like seconds. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[02:48] | Okay,Ted,you got first whip! | OK Ted 你来抽第一下! |
[02:50] | All right. | 好 |
[02:52] | Hey,dummy. What did tell you about smoking in here? | 嘿 假人 我不是警告过你 不许在这儿抽烟的么? |
[02:56] | Make him whip the habit! | 把他那陋习给抽掉! |
[02:57] | I’so excited about this whip! I got whip fever! | 这一抽搞得我好兴奋! 我染上鞭子高烧了! |
[03:00] | Just whip him,Ted! Don’t even aim! Just whip him! | 赶紧抽他 Ted! 别瞄准! 直接抽! |
[03:03] | I am so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[03:04] | No,it’s just the whip’s not a toy,Ted. | 没事 但鞭子不是什么玩具 Ted |
[03:06] | There’s such a thing as common sense,you know. | 这是人人皆知的道理 |
[03:08] | Hey,you can whip me if you want. | 嘿 要是你想的话 可以抽我 |
[03:10] | I will,some other time. | 我会的 下次吧 |
[03:30] | How I Met Your Mother Season05 Episode01 | |
[03:32] | So,how long has this been going on? | 你们俩这样多久了? |
[03:36] | All summer. | 整个夏天 |
[03:37] | I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道! 我就知道! 我就知道! |
[03:40] | You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend. | 你们俩就是男女朋友 |
[03:42] | – Wow,no. Whoa,whoa,whoa,Lily. – Girlfriend? | – 哇噢 不 哇噢 Lily – 女朋友? |
[03:47] | – Slow your roll there,Lilypad. – Yeah,yeah. | – 冷静点 小Lily – 就是 |
[03:49] | You’ve been together all summer. I dot get it. | 你们俩一个夏天都在一起 我搞不懂 |
[03:52] | Okay,it’s like this. | 好了 是这样的 |
[03:54] | After we kissed, we sat down to have the talk. | 我们接吻后 坐下来准备谈谈 |
[03:57] | We should figure out what this is. | 我们应该先弄清楚这算什么 |
[03:59] | Yes,we should. Or. Or… | 是的 我们应该 又或者.. |
[04:06] | Okay,now, we have to figure this out. | 好了 现在我们该弄清楚这算什么 |
[04:08] | Yes,we do. Or. Or… | 是的 又或者… |
[04:17] | We kept trying to have the talk and then we realized we hate the talk. | 我们一直尝试谈心 但最终意识到我们痛恨谈那个 |
[04:21] | Yeah,the talk sucks. You have to,like,talk. | 就是 谈心很讨厌 你得真的…谈心 |
[04:24] | And be all, “I don’t know. “It’s not that I don’t like you. | 类似于 “我不清楚 我不是不喜欢你 |
[04:28] | “It’sust that I haven’t had a girlfriend “in a really ng time. I hope it doesn’t make you mad.” | “我只是很久没有女朋友了 我希望你不要生气” |
[04:32] | – Who needs it? – You needs it. | – 谁要听这个? – 你们需要 |
[04:35] | Guys,you can’t just keep hooking up and not at least try and fire out what you mean to each other. | 伙计们 你们不能就这么滚床单 但完全不考虑你们对对方的意义 |
[04:40] | Yeah,we knew you would say that. That’s why we kept it a secret. | 我们知道你会这么说 所以才瞒着你 |
[04:43] | We,that and the fact that elaborate lies really turn us on. | 这个 加上撒谎会让我们性奋 |
[04:47] | No,no,no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[04:49] | You need tdefine the relationship. You ne to have the talk. | 你们得界定你们的关系 得好好谈谈 |
[04:53] | Or. Or. | 又或者 又或者 |
[04:59] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[05:01] | “Who’s this cool peer of mine up in front the class?” | “讲台前这个聪明的帅哥是谁?” |
[05:05] | Well,I know the board says “Professor Mosby,” but to you I’m Ted,huh? | 我知道黑板上写的是”Mosby教授” 但你们叫我Ted就行了 明白么? |
[05:13] | Question. Awesome. Hit it. | 有人提问 棒极了 问吧 |
[05:15] | Yeah,here’s my question. “Ted,” who the hell do you think you are? | 我的问题是 “Ted” 你以为自己是谁? |
[05:20] | Yeah,”Ted.” We’re supposed to learn from you? You failed as an architect. | 就是 “Ted” 我们得跟你学? 你做建筑师那么失败 |
[05:25] | Well… | 呃… |
[05:26] | And if you’re a professor, where’s your h and your whip? | 如果你是教授 那你的帽子和鞭子呢? |
[05:29] | They’re at home. | 我把它们放家里了 |
[05:30] | And where are your pants? | 那你的裤子呢? |
[05:35] | Oh,God. Barney,it was awful. I was teaching… | 噢 天哪 Barney 太恐怖了 我正在上课… |
[05:40] | Shh,Ted,now’s not a good time. Whe do you keep your condoms? | 嘘 Ted 我现在没空听你讲 你的安全套放哪儿了? |
[05:45] | ****** | 我被吓死了 我觉得我应付不来 |
[05:47] | ay,look,mistake #1 was taking that girl’s question. | 好吧 听着 第一个错 接受那姑娘提问 |
[05:51] | You don’t ta questions on the first day. It shows weakness. | 第一天不能回答问题 这只能表现你的软弱无能 |
[05:55] | Mist ake #2 was you should’ve hit that. | 第二个错 你应该抓住机会上她 |
[05:58] | Dude,your pants were already off, u had a classroom full of people to cheer you on, | 伙计 你已经脱了裤子 满教室的人会给你加油 |
[06:02] | and you n’t knock her up ’cause it’s a dream. | 又不用担心让她怀孕 因为那是个梦 |
[06:04] | Class dismissed. | 下课~ |
[06:06] | Mist ake #3,dude,where was the hat? | 第三个错 伙计 那帽子呢? |
[06:08] | Because if y’re not going to wear it, I’m taking it back. | 要是你不打算戴 那我就收回 |
[06:10] | I think what Barney’s saying is that definitions are important. | 我想Barney要说的是 界定是很重要的 |
[06:14] | You’re their teacher, not their friend. | 你是他们的老师 不是他们的朋友 |
[06:16] | – Exactly. – ****nobody’s happy. | – 就是 – 要是不清楚各自的地位 大家都不会开心 |
[06:20] | Amen. | 对极了 |
[06:21] | – You have to ma things clear. – Run tell dat. | – 应该把事情弄清楚 – 再正确不过 |
[06:24] | – Define the relationship. – Yes! No! | – 界定你们的关系 – 是啊! 不! |
[06:28] | Lily,private convo time. | Lily 单独谈谈 |
[06:33] | Lily,can’t you just let us be happy? | Lily你就不能让我们俩高高兴兴的? |
[06:35] | You’re notappy. | 你们并不开心 |
[06:36] | You just think you’re happy because you feel happy. | 你们感到开心就以为自己真开心了 |
[06:39] | – And that’s not happy? – Of course not. | – 那不是开心是什么? – 当然不是了 |
[06:42] | You and Robin need to have the talk. | 你和Robin必须得谈谈 |
[06:44] | Why? Give me one good reason. | 为什么? 给我个好理由先 |
[06:46] | – I’ll give you 20… – Wow,you can’t even think of one. | – 我可以给你20… – 哇噢 你一个理由都想不出 |
[06:49] | Headlights. Deer. | 没辙了吧 |
[06:51] | Lily,for the last time, things with me and Robin are as good as they can possibly be. | Lily 我最后说一次 我跟Robin好的不能再好了 |
[06:56] | Oh,hey,look,Brad’s here. | 噢 嘿 瞧 Brad在那儿 |
[06:58] | I’ve got two tickets to the Rangers/Canucksame tomorrow night. | 我有两张明晚Rangers对Canucksame的票 |
[07:01] | I know you’re a hockey fan, so I was tnking… | 我知道你是个冰球迷 所以我在想… |
[07:07] | What do I have to do? Put a gun to your head? | 我要怎么做才让你答应 拿枪指着你的头? |
[07:11] | – Buy you a six ck? – Oh,come on,Brad,that’s… | – 给你买六罐啤酒? – 得了吧Brad 那… (其实都是秀肌肉) |
[07:14] | Wow,there’s really six of them. | 哇噢 你还真的有六块腹肌呢 |
[07:17] | – Uh,t,uh,I can’t. – Why not? You have a boyfriend? | – 呃 不行 – 为什么不? 你有男朋友了? |
[07:22] | – No. No,no boyfriend. – Great! It’s a date. | – 不 没有男朋友 – 太好了! 那就这么定了 |
[07:26] | – Hey,Barn. – Hey,Br… | – 嘿 Barn – 嘿 Br… |
[07:30] | ******** | 我刚想到一个好理由了 |
[07:35] | ***nht,Robin and Brad went to a hockey game. | 第二天晚上 Robin和Brad去看冰球 |
[07:38] | You’re probably wondering why I’ve been quiet all night. | 你也许很奇怪我怎么整晚都很沉默 |
[07:43] | Damn it,Hordichuk!You miss another gimme like that, | (30秒前) 该死 Hordichuk!你要再射门失误一次 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna come down there and put a slapper right up ur beerhole! Come on! | 我就跳下去狠狠爆你菊花! 快加油! |
[07:50] | Not really. | 没觉得啊 |
[07:52] | The truth is, I-I feel kind of weird being out with you. | 实际上 我跟你一起出来感觉怪怪的 |
[07:56] | Oh,man. Is this the talk? | 噢 我们是不是要谈谈? |
[07:58] | – What? – No,this is od. | – 什么? – 没事 这样挺好 |
[08:00] | Let’s get it all out of the way. | 先把问题给解决了 |
[08:02] | Robin,I’m looking for something serious. | Robin 我想要一段认真的关系 |
[08:04] | No,Brad,no,it’s… | 不 Brad 不是.. |
[08:06] | But before we go any further, you should know something about my stuff below the belt. | 但我们更进一步之前 你得先了解我腰带以下的一些隐秘 |
[08:10] | I was born a little different. | 我天生跟别人有点不一样 |
[08:12] | God,no,uh, Brad,no,um… | 老天 不 Brad 不是… |
[08:15] | – This iabout me and Barney. – You and Barn… | – 是因为我和Barney – 你和Barney… |
[08:18] | Oh,oh,so you, you guys are… | 噢噢 所以你们俩… |
[08:20] | Well,we-we-we don’t know what we are. I mean,my heart says “leap into it.” | 呃 我们并不清楚我们俩算什么 我的心迫不及待要跟他在一起 |
[08:23] | My brain says “it’s a bad idea.” | 但我的脑子说”这是个坏主意” |
[08:26] | Sounds like you guys need to have the talk. | 看来你们俩才该好好谈谈 |
[08:28] | We’re not gonna have the talk! | 我们才不要谈! |
[08:30] | Would you just have the talk,okay? | 你们就谈谈不行么? |
[08:32] | It’s a five-minute conversation, and then you get to have sex afterwards. It’s great! | 五分钟了事 然后你们就可以滚床单了 多好啊 |
[08:37] | Back me up,Ted. | 帮帮我 Ted |
[08:38] | – I don’t think the talk is necessary. – What? | – 我觉得没必要谈 – 啥? |
[08:41] | Thank you,Ted. | 谢了 Ted |
[08:42] | – Because Robin is already his girlfriend. – What? | – 因为Robin已经是他女朋友了 – 什么? |
[08:45] | MacLaren’s Bar, four years ago… | 四年前 MacLaren酒吧里… |
[08:48] | How do you keep a girl from becoming your girlfrien Simple: | 如何不让姑娘们变成你的女朋友 简单: |
[08:52] | the rules for girls are the same as the rulesfor gremlin “Gremlins”? | 对付姑娘们的法子 和对付小鬼的法子一样 |
[08:54] | Gremlins. | 小鬼 |
[08:55] | *******never get them wet. | 第一条 永远别让他们湿身 |
[08:59] | In otherords,don’t let her take a shower at your place. | 换句话说 别让她在你家里洗澡 |
[09:02] | ******keep them away from sunlight– | 第二条 别让他们见阳光– |
[09:04] | i.e.don’t ever see them during the day. | 也就是说白天不要跟她们见面 |
[09:07] | And rule # never feed them after midnight. | 第三条 午夜之后千万别喂食 |
[09:10] | Meaning she doesn’t sleep over and you don’t have breakfast with her ever. | 也就是说 她不能留宿 永远不要跟她们一起吃早餐 |
[09:15] | What about brunch? Is brunch cool? | 那早午餐呢? 早午餐没问题吧? |
[09:19] | No,Ted. unch is not cool. | 不 Ted 早午餐很有问题 |
[09:22] | Ok,new topic. How do I pick a tie? | 好 新话题 我如何挑选领带? |
[09:25] | mple: remember in the movie Predator… | 简单: 记得终极战士那电影吗… |
[09:28] | I’ve done all three of those things with Robin. | 这三件事我都跟Robin做过 |
[09:31] | Is she my girlfriend? | 她真是我女朋友了? |
[09:35] | Just once,wish you guys would call me on Tuxedo Night. | 我只想说 真希望你们俩 燕尾服之夜时会叫上我 |
[09:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, time to pucker up for the New York Rangers Kiss Cam! | 女士们先生们 又到了纽约游骑兵队屏幕热吻时间! |
[09:45] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 快亲! 快亲! 快亲! |
[09:49] | Okayhow about this? | 这么办怎么样? |
[09:50] | If you kiss me and you feel bad about it, you’re meant to be with Barney. | 如果你亲了我 然后心存不安 那你就应该跟Barney在一起 |
[09:54] | Why not? Lay it on me. | 为什么不? 来吧 |
[09:56] | Kiss! | 快亲! |
[10:00] | Kiss! | 快亲! |
[10:02] | Hey,Bd. | 嘿 Brad |
[10:05] | Brad,we can’t fight like this all night! | Brad 我们不能这么一直打下去! |
[10:07] | We both got some good shots in. Let’s call a truce! | 我们各有胜负 让我们休战吧! |
[10:11] | It’s oy,dude. | 没事的 伙计 |
[10:12] | I shouldn’t go kissing some other guy’s girlfriend. | 是我不应该亲吻别人的女朋友 |
[10:14] | Whoa,whoa,whoa, whoa,girlfriend? He come on. | 喔喔喔 什么女朋友呀? 得了吧 |
[10:17] | – That’s putting it a bit strongly. – A bit strongly. She’s no ******* | – 你这就言重了 – 言重咯 她才不是我的女朋友 |
[10:21] | A gifriend’s a bit much,Brad,okay? | 说是女朋友就太过啦 Brad 对吧? |
[10:24] | Okay,seriously. We’re at the point of physical violence. | 好吧 说真的 都演变成暴力事件啦 |
[10:29] | Now,will you ease have the talk? | 这下 你们该好好谈谈了吧? |
[10:31] | Because of that? Come on. That’s thing. | 就为了这个? 拜托哦 打架是家常便饭呀 |
[10:34] | I’m always punching guys. | 我一直打人的 |
[10:36] | Girls– I’ll punch a baby. I don’t care. | 还是打女人吧 随便了 打小孩也无所谓 |
[10:41] | Finally,my first clas had arrived. For real this time. | 终于 我开始了我的第一堂课 这次是真的了 |
[10:45] | I knew I had to make a strong iression. | 我明白我得留下个好印象 |
[10:47] | I had thought of everything. Except… | 我已经考虑周详 除了… |
[10:49] | Wait. Does professor have one “F” or two? Oh,my God. Oh,my God. | 等下 教授该怎么拼啊? 一个F还是两个? 苍天啊苍天 |
[10:54] | Professor. Pro-fess-or. They’re all starg at me. | 教授…教授 他们都盯着我 |
[10:58] | Professor. Uh,I don’t know. Ju do something! | 教授 嗯 我不知道 随便了! |
[11:03] | Two “F’s.” That looks right. I think that’s right. | 两个F 看上去蛮对的 我觉得蛮对的 |
[11:23] | Hey,sorry I went little too far last night. | 对不起哦 我昨晚做的太过了 |
[11:25] | Oh,look,we’ve been over this. Unless I say “fl gelhorn,” you haven’t gone too far. | 听着 我们都明白的 除非我说”夫吕号” 你都没做错啥 (夫吕号:一种乐器) |
[11:30] | No,meant punching Brad. | 不是的 我是说打Brad的事 |
[11:32] | Oh,right. Look, don’t even worry about it. It’s… | 没事的 听着 根本不用担心这个 这是… |
[11:35] | God. The doorknob’s broken off. We’re locked in here. | 天哪 门栓掉下来了 我们被锁在里面了 |
[11:39] | Did,did you do this? | 是 是你干的么? |
[11:40] | – No. – Fl gelhorn. Did you do this? | – 不是 – 夫吕号 是你干的不? |
[11:44] | No. | 不是 |
[11:46] | Ted? Ted,are you out there? | Ted? Ted 是你在外面吗? |
[11:49] | Ted’s not here,Robin. | Ted不在 Robin |
[11:51] | Lily,let us out of here. | Lily 放我们出去 |
[11:53] | I’d be glad to. | 我很乐意这样做 |
[11:54] | Just as soon as you and Barney have the talk. | 只要你和Barney肯谈谈 |
[12:01] | Lily! Co on. Let us out! | Lily! 拜托了 让我们出去! |
[12:03] | No. Sit down, define the relationship, write down that definition on a piece of paper, | 不行 你们给我坐下 界定你们的关系 然后把这个定义写在纸上 |
[12:08] | slip it under the door, and if I like what I read, you can go. | 从门缝里送出来 如果我满意了 你们就可以出来了 |
[12:13] | We are not having the talk! | 我们才不要谈! |
[12:14] | Then you’ll die in there. | 那你们就老死在里面吧 |
[12:16] | You’re gonna lock us in here? Well,guess what? | 你想把我们锁在这里? 你猜怎么着? |
[12:18] | Maybe we’ll spend the whole day having sex! | 我们就嘿咻一天! |
[12:21] | Well,guess at? | 你猜怎么着? |
[12:22] | I brought Marshall with me, so maybe we’ll do the same. | 我把Marshall也带来了 我们也能如法炮制 |
[12:26] | Hey,guys. | 你们好 |
[12:29] | I stilhadn’t decided what kind of professor I wanted to be– authoritative or cool guy. | 我依然无法决定我要成为怎样的教授 威严的或是酷酷的 |
[12:35] | I thought I would decide in the moment. | 我以为我马上就能决定 |
[12:37] | ********** | 而事实上 我决定了大概20多次 |
[12:39] | Goodorning. ‘Sup,dudes? Silence! | 早上好 怎么样啊 伙计们? 给我安静! |
[12:46] | This is Architecture 101. I am Professor Mosby. | 这是建筑学101课 我是Mosby教授 |
[12:51] | But you can call me Ted. | 你也可以叫我Ted |
[12:54] | Professor Mosby. T-Dawg. | 还是Mosby教授吧 或者是小白脸 |
[12:58] | Do not call me T-Dawg. | 不许叫我小白脸! |
[13:04] | Ner take questions on the first day. It shows weakness. | 第一天不能回答问题 这只能表现你的软弱无能 |
[13:08] | Also, don’t look right here. | 也不要盯着这里看 |
[13:13] | Okay,good luck. Byesies. | 好运哦 我闪了 |
[13:16] | This was it: my crossroads moment. | 终于来了 我做抉择的时刻到了 |
[13:19] | What kind of professor was I gonna be I had to decide. | 我到底要成为怎样的教授 我必须决定了 |
[13:23] | Please save all your qstions until the end of the lecture. Thank you! Now… | 等课结束再问问题吧 谢谢咯! 现在… |
[13:29] | Professor Mosby d arrived. | Mosby教授诞生了 |
[13:31] | Of course,if I had taken that girl’s question– | 当然 如果我让那个女孩问问题的话 |
[13:33] | who,by the way,was not your mo Your mom was sitting… | 说一下 她不是你们的妈妈 你们的妈妈坐在… |
[13:37] | Wait,let me finish this story al quick. | 算了 还是让我快点讲完吧 |
[13:39] | Here’s what that girl wod have said. | 以下是这个女孩本来要说的话 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry to bother you,Professor Mo but this isn’t Architecture 101. | 不好意思 Mosby教授 但这不是建筑学101 |
[13:46] | This is Economics 305. | 这里是经济学305 |
[13:48] | You’re in the wrong classroom. | 你走错教室了哦 |
[13:50] | Yes,I was in the wrong classroom. | 没错 我走错教室了 |
[13:53] | And thus began the most humiliating ven minutesof my life. | 于是我人生中的黑色七分钟开始了 |
[13:56] | Here’s your ink-about-it for the day. | 你们应该好好想想 |
[13:58] | Every single person in this room is already an architect. | 每个在这个教室里的人 都已经是一个建筑师 |
[14:03] | Architt? | 建筑师? |
[14:11] | “We’re just hanging out.” | “我们只是一起玩玩” |
[14:13] | Just hanging out? | 一起玩玩? |
[14:15] | – Not good enough. – Not good enough! | – 不怎么样 – 不怎么样! |
[14:20] | Can anyone here tell me what this class is really all about? | 有没有人能够告诉我 这堂课的主旨究竟是什么? |
[14:26] | Economics? | 经济? |
[14:29] | No. No,no. Don’t ugh. He’s not… He’s not entirely wrong. | 不不不 不要笑 他… 他也不算完全错 |
[14:33] | An architect must be economical in his use of space, | 建筑师必须经济合理地运用空间 |
[14:38] | so,well done. | 说的不错 |
[14:41] | Looks like somne’s building towards an A,huh? | 看来有人可以得A咯? |
[14:48] | “We’re seeing where things are going.” | “我们静待事态发展” |
[14:51] | I’ll tell you where things aren’t ing– out of that bedroom. | 我来告诉你们 事态不会怎么发展 你们就一直呆在房间里面吧 |
[14:56] | – Not good enough. – Not good eugh! | – 不怎么样 – 不怎么样! |
[15:01] | You– why do you want to be an architect? | 你 你说说为什么要成为建筑师? |
[15:04] | I don’t want to be an architect. | 我不想成为建筑师 |
[15:07] | Yes. Yes,exactly. | 没错 非常正确 |
[15:09] | It-It’s not something you want to be. | 不是你想成为 |
[15:11] | It’s something you need to be. | 而且你必须要成为 |
[15:14] | You dot have a choice,right? | 你们别无选择 对不对? |
[15:15] | None of you has a choice. No questions! | 你们都无从选择 不许问问题! |
[15:21] | “We’re Barnman and Robin.” | “我们是巴尼侠和罗宾” (模仿蝙蝠侠和罗宾) |
[15:25] | Oh,come on,you got to admit, that’s kind of fun,Lily. | 算了啦 你得承认 这个还是蛮好笑的 Lily |
[15:28] | Not good enough. | 不怎么样 |
[15:30] | Not good enough! | 不怎么样! |
[15:33] | So if any of you have even the slightest inclination to do anything with your life | 如果你们的人生 除了建筑以外 |
[15:38] | other than become an archite, | 还有别的什么爱好 |
[15:40] | you’re wasting my time and yours. | 你在浪费你我的时间 |
[15:43] | There’s the door You can go. | 那边有门 你们尽管可以离开 |
[15:47] | ******* | 我说真的 滚出去 滚出去 |
[15:53] | Wait,wait,wait. Don’t-Don’t all leave! | 等下等下 别都走呀! |
[15:57] | Architecture’s fun! Look! I brought a hacky sack! | 建筑很好玩的 看呀! 我还买了个踢包! (一种游戏 类似于沙包) |
[15:59] | SorrI’m late,everyone. | 对不起 各位 我迟到了 |
[16:01] | My name is Professor Calzonetti. This is Economics 305. | 我是Calzonetti教授 这里是经济学305 |
[16:04] | You may return to your seats. | 请回到自己的座位上 |
[16:07] | Uh,sorry,sir. This is,uh,Architecture 101. | 对不起 先生 这里是建筑学101 |
[16:11] | Who invited their dad,right? | 谁把自己老爸也带来啦? |
[16:13] | Young man, for the last 28 years, | 年轻人 28年以来 经济学305 |
[16:15] | Economics 305 has been taught right here inuilding 14,room 7. | 都在这里 也就是14楼7教室授课 |
[16:20] | Uh,yeah. | 没错 |
[16:21] | Buddy,I’m sure 200 architecture students antheir professor all got the room wrong. | 伙计 难道是200名建筑学学生 和他们的教授都走错教室了? |
[16:26] | T-Dawg, you’re in the wrong room,bro. | 小白脸 只有你走错教室了 |
[16:33] | ****** Sorry. Comg through. | 让开 对不起 借过借过 |
[16:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:48] | 20 minutes late on your first day? | 第一堂课就迟到了20分钟? |
[16:51] | That’s rough. | 太惨了 |
[16:52] | Yeah,but here’s the funny thing. | 没错 但有意思的是 |
[16:54] | By that point, I didn’t have time to think about what kind of teacher I was going to be. | 正因如此 我没有时间去考虑 我要成为怎样的教授 |
[16:57] | I just got up there and talked about architecture. | 我只是赶到那里 开始谈论建筑 |
[17:02] | And it was kind of great. | 还挺不错的 |
[17:03] | – That’s awesome,Ted. – Yeah. Congratulations,buddy. | – 真不错 Ted – 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[17:05] | – Thanks. – Nice job,Ted. | – 谢谢 – 干得好 Ted |
[17:07] | Hey,Ted,door five! | 嘿 Ted 来个门上击掌! |
[17:10] | – Were you there? – Yeah,I got you, buddy. | – 在么? – 我击到了 兄弟 |
[17:13] | They still haven’t had the talk,huh? | 他们还是不肯谈? |
[17:15] | I think I know how to speed things up | 我知道怎么能快一点 |
[17:22] | Oh,not cool! | 你们太恶劣了! |
[17:26] | Pancakes,fresh bacon. | 薄煎饼 新鲜培根 |
[17:29] | It is so yummy. | 太好吃了 |
[17:32] | Uh,dude, I’m starving. Let’s… | 伙计 我快饿死了 我们… |
[17:34] | Let’s just have the stupid talk. Come on. | 我们就谈谈这愚蠢的事情吧 快点 |
[17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | But how do these this even work? What do we say? | 怎么谈呀 我们该谈什么? |
[17:47] | ******** | 你们觉得这段感情将如何发展 |
[17:50] | Oh,my God, that sounds so cheesy. | 苍天啊 听上去好肉麻 |
[17:52] | – I know,right? – Totally. | – 说的对 – 就是 |
[17:54] | But,um, where-where do you see this relationship going? | 但是 你觉得这段感情会如何发展? |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:02] | I mean, it’s not like I don’t like you. | 我是说 我不是不喜欢你 |
[18:03] | I just haven’t had a girlfriend for a long time. | 我只是很久没有女朋友了 |
[18:07] | I hope that doesn’t make you mad. | 我希望你不要生气 |
[18:09] | Mad? I feel the same way. I suck at relationshs. | 生气? 我也这么想 我根本谈不好恋爱 |
[18:12] | I mean, exceptith Ted. | 除了Ted |
[18:15] | Man,he really got it right. | 他的确是很合适我 |
[18:17] | I know it’s a clich? but he really ruined me for other men. | 我知道这很老套? 但是他的确让我无法再接受别的男人 |
[18:22] | Of course,I wasn’t in the room for this conversation, | 我当然不在房间里 听不到这段对话 |
[18:24] | but I have to imagine bin said something like that. | 不过我也能猜到 Robin一定说了这样的话 |
[18:28] | Maybe we should go back to being jt friends. | 也许我们该做回朋友 |
[18:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:33] | But,um, I don’t want to stop having sex. | 不过 我不想停止嘿咻 |
[18:36] | Oh,good. Me,neither. | 太好了 我也不想 |
[18:39] | – Yeah. Friends isn’t gonna work. – Nope. | – 只做朋友不行 – 没错 |
[18:41] | Oh,we’re not good at being friends. We’re nogood at being in a relationship. Wh are we good at? | 我们不擅长做朋友 不擅长谈恋爱 那我们擅长什么呢? |
[18:45] | I know something we’re good at. | 我知道我们擅长什么 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. If we’re gonna do it again, I’m gonna need some Gatorade,or… | 不好说啊 如果再”做”的话 我恐怕要喝点佳得乐解渴了 (解口渴更解体渴) |
[18:49] | No! No,t that. Lying. | 不是的 不是说那个 我说的是撒谎 |
[18:53] | Oy,think about it. We spent the whole summer lying about being just friends. | 想想看 我们撒了一个夏天的谎了 说我们只是朋友 |
[18:55] | Why not just keep lying? | 为什么不继续说谎呢? |
[19:05] | – Really? – Yeah. Really. | – 真的? – 没错 是真的 |
[19:07] | We sat down. We had the talk. | 我们坐下了 好好谈了 |
[19:10] | – Barney’s my boyfriend now. – And Robin’s myirlfriend. | – Barney现在是我的男朋友了 – Robin是我的女朋友了 |
[19:13] | I know it sounds nuts, but it feels good to say. | 我知道听上去很疯狂 但是这么说感觉真好 |
[19:16] | We’re both afraid ofommitment, but,the fact is, we also can’t live without each other. | 我们都害怕承诺 但是事实是 我们都离不开对方 |
[19:21] | And if the alternative is not being together, then it’s worth taking this risk ’cause… | 如果非要我们分开 我们愿意去尝试冒险 因为… |
[19:26] | she’s awesome. | 她很棒 |
[19:28] | And he’s awesome. He lks nice in a suit. | 他也很棒 他穿西装很帅 |
[19:32] | She n handle her Scotch. | 她挺能喝的 |
[19:34] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[19:36] | And she’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[19:46] | Good enough! | 说得好! |
[19:51] | She bought it. | 她上当啦 |
[19:52] | Hook,line,and sinker. are good. | 成功上钩 我们真行 |
[19:54] | Oh,totally. | 说的没错 |
[19:56] | So,yowant to get some breakfast? | 想去吃早餐吗? |
[19:58] | You know,brunch actuall does sound kind of good. | 早午餐听上去也不错 |
[20:01] | Well,lead the way, sweetie pie. | 带路吧 心肝宝贝 |
[20:03] | Wh! Fl gelhorn. | 喔 夫吕号 (受不了的甜蜜啊) |
[20:05] | Yeah,that felt wrong. | 对 感觉好怪哦 |
[20:18] | You do realize they were lying,right? | 你明白他们在撒谎吧? |
[20:20] | No,Ted. ey don’t realize they weren’t lying. | 不对 Ted 是他们不明白他们没有撒谎 |
[20:24] | ******* | 真是疯了 |
[20:33] | Oh,hello. Hello. Good evening. Hello. Don’t get up. | 好啊 你好 晚上好 噢 别站起来 |
[20:38] | Didn’t we meet on a yacht? Hello. | 我们是不是在游艇上见过? 你好 |
[20:43] | – What? – Oh,no! | – 干嘛? – 噢 不好! |
[20:46] | Did I not tell you guys that it was Tuxedo Night? | 我没有和你们说今天是燕尾服之夜吗? |
[20:49] | Doesn’t feel very good,does it? | 很难过吧 对不对? |