时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids,as you know, Aunt Robin grew up in Canada. | 孩儿们 你们都知道Robin阿姨 是土生土长的加拿大人 |
[00:03] | That meant sometimes she dressed a little differently. | 所以她有时穿得与众不同 |
[00:06] | Okay,let’do this! | 好的 上吧 |
[00:09] | ThatSometimeshlkedesa le drely. | 有时她的说话方式也与众不同 |
[00:11] | ****** | Ted 这电费单比魁北克壮汉的胳膊还粗 |
[00:15] | ************* | 你们整晚都耗在这 蠢蛋? |
[00:19] | She hung out at different bars and enjoyed leisure time a little differently? | 她泡与众不同的酒吧 消遣也与众不同 |
[00:23] | You wao go? You want to go? Come on! | 你想走? 你想走? 来吧! |
[00:27] | Make fun of the Great White North all you want. | 不管你们怎么取笑加拿大 |
[00:29] | It’s the best country in the world. | 它都是世界上首屈一指的国家 |
[00:32] | Social experiment. | 来做个社会调查呗 |
[00:34] | U.S.A.,U.S.A.U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A… | 美国 美国 美国… |
[00:40] | Okay,okay. You know what, What ds that even prove,okay? | 得了 得了 这能证明啥? |
[00:43] | You chant anything, people will join in. | 不管你嚷啥 人们都会跟风 |
[00:45] | Canada,Canada, Cana… Okay,they won’t chant anything. | 加拿大 加拿大 加拿… 好吧 他们不是啥都跟风 |
[00:52] | Shrimp fried rice, Shrimp fried rice, Shrimp fried rice, . | 虾仁炒饭 虾仁炒饭 虾仁炒饭 |
[00:58] | Shrimp fried rice, Shrimp friedice.. | 虾仁炒饭 虾仁炒饭 |
[01:01] | Shrimp fried rice– totally. | 虾仁炒饭 一绝 |
[01:03] | Anyway,speaking of food, Marshall,I’ve got some bad news. | 说到吃的 Marshall 有个坏消息 |
[01:06] | – Just read online, Gazzola’s is closing. – No | – 网上看的 Gazzola’s要倒闭了 – 不要啊 |
[01:10] | at’s Gazzo. | Gazzola’s是啥? |
[01:11] | A filthy mecca of spectacular if undercooked pizza located | 伊利诺斯州芝加哥Kinzi街316号 那半生不熟的披萨 |
[01:14] | at 316 Kinzie Street, Chicago,Illinois. | 加上蟑螂苍蝇满天飞环境啊 |
[01:17] | Back in college,Ted and I used to take these crazy road trips from Connecticut all the way to Chicago | 大学时 我和Ted常从 康涅狄格州千里迢迢地驾车去芝加哥 |
[01:21] | just for a Gazzola’s pizza. | 只是为吃Gazzola’s的披萨 |
[01:22] | **Noap. We’d just jump i the Fiero and drive. | 22小时 没地图 我们就一路猛开 |
[01:26] | We were like Lewis and Clark, if Lewis and Clark peed in empty soda bottles | 要是Lewis和Clark也往空瓶里嘘嘘 把哈密瓜敲得”磅磅”响 (美国第一个探险两人组) |
[01:30] | and had a bong made out of a cantaloupe. | 我们就堪比他们 |
[01:33] | Man,those Gazzola trips, that’s… | 哥们 由于Gazzola’s之旅 我们才 |
[01:35] | that’s when we really became bros. | 我们才成为铁哥们 |
[01:38] | We ate nothing but jerky. | 我们只吃牛肉干 |
[01:39] | Drank nothing but Tantrum. | 只喝Tantrum |
[01:41] | Ah,Tantm. | 啊 Tantrum |
[01:43] | Tantrum was a so drink with thhighest caffeine content legally available over the counter. | Tantrum是一款在柜台合法出售的 含有最高剂量咖啡因的饮料 |
[01:48] | It was eventually discontinued after an extensive study by the FDA. | 最后经过食品药品管理局的全面研究后停产 |
[01:56] | Oh,man,we went through a whole case of Tantrum one trip. | 哥们 我们有次途中干掉一整箱Tantrum |
[01:59] | I was color-blind for two weeks after that. | 之后我就色盲了2周 |
[02:01] | I think that’s the reason that I pass out when I hear church bells. | 我觉得我听到教堂钟声后 会晕掉也和它有关 |
[02:04] | It’s probably a good thing they’re closing Gazzola’s. | 也许关掉Gazzola’s也是好事 |
[02:07] | Those trips were brutal,right? | 去那太遭罪了 对不? |
[02:09] | The long hours in the car, the motion sickness,the smell. | 长时间窝在车里 晕车 那味道 |
[02:12] | – So what time are we leaving for Gazzola’s tomorrow? – I was thinking 9:00,9:30. | – 我们明天啥时候去Gazzola – 我觉得9点9点半的样子 |
[02:27] | How I Met Your Mother Season05 Episode05 | How I Met Your Mother Season05 Episode05 |
[02:29] | I am ready to hit the road. I got baby wipes. | 我要出发啦 我拿了婴儿湿巾 |
[02:32] | I got a variety of jerky. I got six cans of Tantrum. | 好多牛肉干 还有六罐Tantrum |
[02:36] | Well,four. One burned through the can,e. | 四罐 一罐在我已经喝了 另一罐时自燃了 |
[02:40] | Tantrum! | Tantrum! |
[02:41] | I am so psyched! | 我充满了力量! |
[02:43] | Marshall and I haven’t done something,just the two of us,for so long. | 在Marshall结婚前 我俩一直亲密无间 |
[02:46] | Ever since he got married,he’s turned from an “I” to a “we.” | 现在他却从”我”变成”我们” |
[02:49] | – What do you mean? – Think about it. | – 啥意思? – 用用脑子 |
[02:51] | Hey,haven’t seen you all week. How you ing? | 嘿 一周意见 过得咋样? |
[02:53] | We’re doing great. | 我们很好 |
[02:55] | Did you watch the Jets game? | 看喷气机队比赛了不? |
[02:57] | We most certainly did. | 我们当然不会错过 |
[03:00] | How’d things go at the doctor? | 医生那咋说? |
[03:01] | We no longer have a hemorrhoid problem. | 我们痔疮全好啦 |
[03:08] | You guys wl not believe this. I’ve been talking to my lawyer all morning. | 真是难以置信 我和律师谈了一早上了 |
[03:11] | You know that guy I had a slight disagreement with at the Hoser Hut? | 和我在Hoser酒吧有点小摩擦的家伙 |
[03:14] | He’s filing assault charges. | 竟然要告我伤害罪 |
[03:15] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[03:17] | I broke his nose with a chair. | 我只是拿椅子砸断他鼻子 |
[03:19] | And now,apparently,I may end up getting deported. | 恐怕我要被驱逐出境了 |
[03:21] | – Oh,my God,that sucks. – Yeah. | – 我的天 糟糕 – 嗯 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna go do push-ups in the kitchen. Tantrum! | 我要去厨房做俯卧撑 Tantrum! |
[03:27] | Well,there’s only one possible way to avoid getting deported. | 只有一个方法能免于被驱逐出境 |
[03:30] | My lawyer said I could become an American citizen. | 我的律师说只要我加入美国籍 |
[03:32] | Perfect. Problem solved. Welcome aboard. | 好极啦 问题搞定 欢迎入籍 |
[03:35] | Well,it’s not that simple. I’m a Canadian. I was born there. My family’there. It’s who I. | 没那么简单 我是加拿大人 我生在那 长在那 那里是我的根 |
[03:41] | I know,and it’s provided us with a lot of laughs. | 我知道 所以才有那么多笑柄 |
[03:44] | But,Robin, if you want to live here, work here and throw chairs at people here, | 但是 Robin 要是你想 在这里工作生活 拿椅子砸人 |
[03:49] | you have to do this. | 你就得入籍 |
[03:50] | – Well,there’s a citizenship test tomorrow. – A cit… | – 明天有移民入籍考试 – 移… |
[03:53] | – I’ll think about it. – No,no,you have to do it. | – 我会考虑看看的 – 不 不 是必须 |
[03:56] | I’ll help you study. We’re gonna stay up all night long. | 我帮你复习 我们今晚开通宵 |
[03:58] | I’m goand nna dren we’re . No,seriously. | 我们先猛干一番再学习 不 说正经的 |
[04:02] | We’re gonna do some cramming and then we’re gonna study. | 我们先猛吃一番再学习 |
[04:05] | No,seriously. We’re gonna bone up on… | 不 说正经的 我们先死记硬背 |
[04:07] | – Okay,Barney. – Sorry. | – 好啦 Barney – 不好意思 |
[04:08] | – It’s a rich area. – It is. | – 考试范围很广 – 对的 |
[04:10] | But you know,it’s not going to be easy,this test. | 但这考试不简单 |
[04:12] | It’s not like the Canadian citizenship test. | 不象加拿大移民入籍考试 |
[04:15] | How do you know the Canadian test is easy? | 你咋知道加拿大考试简单? |
[04:17] | It’s Canada. Question one: Do you want to be Canadian? | 加拿大嘛 第一问:你想成为加拿大人吗? |
[04:21] | Question two: Really? | 第二问:真的? |
[04:24] | Ted! Ted! Check it out! | Ted! Ted! 快来看! |
[04:26] | I got black coffee on the left, I got Tantrum on the right! | 左边是清咖 右边是Tantrum! |
[04:29] | – Do you have a phone bo? – Yes,I do! | – 你有电话本不? – 有! |
[04:32] | I don’t know why they make phone books anymore. Everything’s online,right? | 不明白还要电话本干啥 网上应有尽有 对不? |
[04:36] | – Tantrum! – Tantrum! | – Tantrum! – Tantrum! |
[04:38] | t,et hit the road. | 好啦 出发吧 |
[04:41] | You invited Lily? | 你叫上Lily了? |
[04:42] | We most certainly did! | 我们当然一起去啦 |
[04:47] | – I don’t know if you caught that, but he did the “we” thing. – Yeah,I heard him. | – 你有没发现 他干啥都两人一起 – 嗯 我听到了 |
[04:51] | Road trip! | 开车上路! |
[04:53] | So you guys want to talk about bitches? | 你们想聊聊骚妞不? |
[04:55] | I’m kidding. They’re called women. | 说笑啦 是女人 |
[04:59] | All right, next stop: Chicago. | 好的 下一站:芝加哥 |
[05:02] | I have to pee. | 我要嘘嘘 |
[05:04] | – Couldn’t you have gone before we left? – I did. I just pee a lot. You’ll see. | – 我们走前你咋不尿? – 尿了 我尿多嘛 你会明白的 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry, we’ll get out on the road, it’ll be just like old times. | 别担心 我们半途上解决 一切都跟以前一样 |
[05:19] | It wasn’t. | 才不一样呢 |
[05:20] | ?I would walk 500 miles ? | 我要走500里 |
[05:28] | Sugar snap pea? Pea… That reminds me,I have to pee. | 甜豌豆吃不? 豆…(pea读音同pee) 唤起了我的尿意 |
[05:34] | Okay,straight, straight,straight. | 好的 直走 直走 直走 |
[05:36] | Now,wait,a little to the left. We’ll pass a state trooper. | 慢点 往左 我们要超过州警 |
[05:42] | Ooh,punch buggy yellow! | 黄甲壳虫!(游戏) |
[05:44] | Yellow– that reminds me, I have to pee. | 黄 唤起了我的尿意 |
[05:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[05:55] | – Great. – Oh,hey,Ted… | – 妙极 – 嘿 Ted |
[05:57] | You can’t have to go again. It’s not humanly possible. | 你不能再去尿了 再去就是非人类了 |
[05:59] | No,I was just going to say maybe we should listen to something. | 不是 我刚要说我们能听点东西 |
[06:02] | Oh,that’s a great idea. I think I have some Jerky Boys. | 好主意 我有”捣蛋双宝”(喜剧) |
[06:06] | Good-bye,Sparky. | 再见 Sparky |
[06:07] | It’s an audio book about a boy and his dog. | 是关于一个男孩和他的狗的有声书 |
[06:10] | It made Elisabeth Hasselbeck cry. | 伊丽莎白哈瑟尔贝克都为之感动流泪 (脱口秀主持人) |
[06:13] | Good-bye Sparky, by Nick Leotti. | 再见 Sparky Nick Leotti著 |
[06:16] | Read to you by Kenny Rogers. | 朗读者 Kenny Roders |
[06:18] | Chapter One: When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb; | 第一章 第一眼看见Sparky 我想起了我最爱的梳子 |
[06:24] | he was missing a lot of teeth, but I loved him anyway. | 他掉了好多牙 但我依然爱他 |
[06:27] | Mother was fit to be tied every time he used her prized rhododendron to do his business. | 每次他拿母亲喜欢的杜鹃花捣蛋时 母亲都生气极了 |
[06:33] | That reminds me, I have to pee. | 唤起了我的尿意 |
[06:37] | “How many stars are on the flag?” | “国旗上有多少星星?” |
[06:39] | 50– one for each state. | 50 每个代表一个州 |
[06:40] | “What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called?” | “宪法的前十个修正案叫啥?” |
[06:43] | The Bill of Rights. Look,Barney,I know all this. I’m ready. | 权利法案 听着 Barney 我全知道 我准备就绪了 |
[06:47] | Ready for the test maybe, but ready to be an American? | 也许为考试做好了准备 但为做美国人呢? |
[06:49] | Not on your sweet life. | 可没那么轻巧 |
[06:51] | For you to be an American, we got to get the Canadian out of you. | 为了你能把加拿大成分剔出体外 成为美国人 |
[06:55] | That’s why I’ve created these questions. | 我想出了这些问题 |
[06:57] | Question one: “Who is this?” | 第一问”这是谁?” |
[07:00] | Queen Elizabeth II. | 女王伊丽莎白二世 |
[07:02] | No,the answer is Elton John. | 错 答案是埃尔顿 约翰 (不拿英女皇当回事了) |
[07:05] | Question two: “What the hell is this?” | 第二问”这究竟是啥?” |
[07:08] | Oh,curling. Um,it’s a sport played… | 冰球 是一种比赛 |
[07:10] | Wrong. The answer we were looking for was “I don’t care,it’s dumb.” | 错 我们要的答案是”管它呢 蠢蛋” |
[07:14] | Let’s go buy something that’s bad for us and then sue the people who made it. | 我们去买点烂货然后告生产商 |
[07:18] | That’s America,Robin. | 这才是美国 Robin |
[07:20] | because Sparky loved chasing a ball, and it didn’t much matter what kind. | 因为Sparky喜欢追球玩 无论啥球 |
[07:24] | Tennis ball,baseball, Wiffle ball, golf ball, | 网球 棒球 威浮球 高尔夫球 |
[07:28] | basketball, beach ball,gum ball, a grapefruit– | 篮球 沙滩球 橡皮球 葡萄柚 |
[07:32] | which isn’t actually a ball, but it’s round like a ball– | 其实它不是球 但它圆得象球 |
[07:36] | a football– which isn’t round, but it’s still technically a ball– | 橄榄球 不圆但还是球 |
[07:40] | Indian rubber ball… | 印度橡胶球 |
[07:41] | This ends disk seven. The audio book continues on disk eight. | 第七盘结束 请听第八盘 |
[07:50] | Disk eight. | 第八盘 |
[07:51] | – Lacrosse ball,volleyball… – Oh,my God,Lily,please tell me you have to go pee! | – 曲棍球 排球 – 我的天 Lily 快说你要去尿尿 |
[07:56] | Yeah,I do. | 确实要去 |
[07:57] | It was the worst trip ever, but then it got worse. | 有史以来最烂的旅行 但没有最烂只有更烂 |
[08:01] | Well,don’t worry,the next exit’s the hotel. We can go there. | 别担心 下一站是旅馆 我们去那尿 |
[08:04] | Hotel? | 旅馆? |
[08:05] | Crumpet Manor is listed in the American Registry of Historic Bed-and-Breakfasts. | Crumpet庄园是美国登记在册的提供早餐的老店 |
[08:10] | Our door is opened on Christmas day,1881. | 我们是在1881年圣诞节开张的 |
[08:14] | And we have catered to couples ever since. | 从那开始我们便为情侣提供服务 |
[08:18] | Well,I mean,single people can have fun here,too,right? | 单身的人也能在这找到乐趣 对不? |
[08:21] | Oh,I suppose I could arrange a little recreation. | 我想我能安排些娱乐 |
[08:24] | Do you enjoy sitting on a bench? | 你喜欢坐在长凳上不 |
[08:27] | And by the end of the night, Barney had turned Robin into a real American. | 最后 Barney把Robin改造成了真正的美国人 |
[08:32] | I want to say– Jefferson? | 是Jefferson? |
[08:34] | Correct. Archie Bunker’s neighbor was George Jefferson. | 对啦 Archie Bunker的邻居是 George Jefferson |
[08:39] | Oh,boo-ya! I am nailing this. | 哦也! 我成功啦 |
[08:41] | – God,I’m buzzing on America right now! – All right,hold your horses. | – 天哪 我变美国人啦! – 好啦 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[08:44] | Now to prove that you are as American as apple pie and the childhood obesity it leads to– | 为了证明你象导致儿童肥胖的 美国苹果派那样正宗 |
[08:51] | who is this? | 这是谁? |
[08:53] | That,Barney, is the American actor, beloved by millions, | Barney 这个是美国深受喜爱的 |
[08:59] | the “Hey,Vern” guy from the popular series of Ernest films. | Ernest电影系列里的说”嘿 Vern”的家伙 |
[09:03] | And his name… | 名叫… |
[09:05] | Jeff Foxworthy. | Jeff Foxworthy |
[09:08] | Jeff Foxworthy? No,it’s Jim Varney. | Jeff Foxworthy? 错 是Jim Varney |
[09:11] | You’re kidding me. You don’t know that? | 逗我玩呢吧 你不知道? |
[09:13] | Uh,that’s Jeff Foxworthy, dumbass. End of story. | 是Jeff Foxworthy 蠢蛋 一切结束 |
[09:16] | Now shut your stupid face. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[09:18] | Not only are you wrong, | 你不仅答错 |
[09:21] | but you are belligerently sticking to your guns and insulting me in the process. | 还一意孤行甚至辱骂我 |
[09:26] | Robin Scherbatsky– you are an American. | Robin Scherbatsky 你是美国人了 |
[09:33] | Look who’s back from the wishing well. | 看呀 谁从许愿池边回来了 |
[09:37] | It didn’t work, I’m still here. | 不灵验 我还在这里嘛 |
[09:39] | Marshall,what are we doing? We should be on the road. | Marshall 我们搞啥? 我们本应在路上的 |
[09:42] | Look,Ted,we’re not in college anymore,okay? | Ted 我们不再是大学生了 |
[09:44] | We don’t have to drive all night. | 我们没必要通宵开车 |
[09:46] | Besides,they have a spa. What kind of treatments do you offer? | 还有 这里可以做水疗哦 你们这里提供什么水疗服务呢? |
[09:49] | All our spa treatments are designed for couples. | 这里所有的水疗服务都是为情侣而设的 |
[09:52] | Would you be interested in the two-person, cornmeal body scrub? | 要不要来个双人 玉米精华磨砂膏疗程? |
[09:58] | And then finally it happened. | 然后 终于出现了 |
[10:00] | Marshall and Lily globbed into one big married glob. | Marshall和Lily融为一个爱情人团 |
[10:03] | We’d love a cornmeal body scrub! | 玉米精华磨砂膏? 太棒了! |
[10:10] | I got to dial back on the Tantrum. | 我要再打电话订点Tantrum |
[10:13] | Oh,yeah,I’m gonna be an American,y’all. | 哦耶 姐现在是米国人了 哟嗷 |
[10:18] | Maybe I’ll rob a liquor store. Maybe I won’t. My choice. | 老娘想打劫哪个酒水店就哪个 或者不打劫 我的地盘我做主 |
[10:22] | Learn English! | 学点英语吧! |
[10:27] | The Hoser Hut. I could duck in for a drink. | Hoser Hut酒吧 进去喝点小酒吧 (加拿大老乡吧) |
[10:30] | No,no,that life’s behind me. Forget it. | 不 那已经是过去了 忘了它 |
[10:34] | Well,I could go in for just one beer. | 呃 进去喝一杯啤酒而已 |
[10:37] | What’s the harm in that? It’s a free country. | 无伤大雅? 这里可是自由的国度 |
[10:39] | ?O Canada ? | “哦 加拿大” (加拿大国歌) |
[10:43] | ?Our home and native land…? | “我的祖国我的家” |
[10:47] | Oh,God,I miss it. | 天 我好想念啊 |
[10:48] | ?True patriots love…? | “爱国者的爱…” |
[10:57] | Hey,man. | 嘿 |
[10:59] | Sorry about what I said before. | 之前我说的话过分了 对不起 |
[11:01] | You want to go to the store and get some beer? | 要不咱下去店里喝一杯吧? |
[11:05] | Lily is asleep. | Lily睡着了 |
[11:07] | I suppose I could reschedule my pedicure. | 我想我可以跟修脚师再约个时间 |
[11:10] | What the hell? But only light beer because we have a couples hike in the morning. | 管他呢 不过只喝请啤就好了 明早咱小两口要去远足呢 |
[11:18] | Dude,why are we pulling on to the highway? | 兄弟 为啥咱们会开上高速公路? |
[11:22] | Ted,where exactly are we going to get this beer? | Ted 我们到底要去哪里喝酒? |
[11:26] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[11:31] | What are you doing? We can’t just leave Lily. | 你在干嘛? 我们不能抛下Lily |
[11:33] | When she wakes up, she’s going to freak! | 要是她醒来发现了 她会发疯的! |
[11:34] | She’ll have a back rub and a crumpet. She’ll be fine. | 我给她订了个背部按摩和烤面饼 她不会有事的 |
[11:37] | Relax. Have some fun. | 放轻松 好好享受 |
[11:39] | I just abandoned my wife. | 我抛下了我的妻子 |
[11:41] | How am I supposed to have fun? | 你叫我怎么享受? |
[11:43] | ?And I would walk 500 miles ? | 4分钟后 “让我一路向前500里 “ |
[11:47] | ?And I would walk 500 more…? | “让我继续向前500里…” |
[11:50] | Hey,you really think Lily’s pissed? | 嘿 你觉得Lily会不会真的生气? |
[11:51] | If she’s pissed,she’s pissed. | 生气就生气呗 |
[11:56] | When Barney finally tracked down your Aunt Robin, it wasn’t a pretty sight. | Barney最后终于搜索到你们Robin阿姨 可那画面不太雅观 |
[12:00] | Good morning. | 早哇 |
[12:04] | Barney? Oh,my God. What happened last night? | Barney? 天呐 昨晚发生了什么事? |
[12:08] | You went Canadian. | 你变得加拿大了 |
[12:12] | How Canadian? | 有多加拿大? |
[12:14] | This Canadian. | 这么加拿大 |
[12:19] | That was supposed to be a dramatic view of the Toronto sky– you’re in Toronto. | 这本来是戏剧性的景观 多伦多的天空 你在多伦多了 |
[12:24] | Oh,God. | 天呐 |
[12:26] | Okay. It’s coming back to me. | 好 我慢慢想起来了 |
[12:29] | I,uh,I went into the Hoser Hut… | 我 我去了Hoser Hut酒吧… |
[12:33] | And I met this women’s curling team. | 遇到了一群女子冰壶队 |
[12:37] | We started drinking. | 我们就喝起来了 |
[12:38] | And the next thing I know, they’re inviting me to a Bryan Adams/Rich Little double bill in Toronto. | 剩下的我只记得她们邀请我去多伦多 看Bryan Adams和Rich Little的连场表演 (均为加拿大艺人) |
[12:44] | How did you find me,anyway? | 话说回来 你怎么找到我的? |
[12:46] | You called me, said you were never coming back. | 你打给我 说你再也不回去了 |
[12:48] | So,I jumped on a plane, flew across the Atlantic… | 所以我急忙跳上飞机 跨越大西洋… |
[12:51] | – Canada isn’t across the Atlantic. – You’re talking nonsense. | – 来加拿大不需要穿过大西洋 – 孩子你都语无伦次了 |
[12:55] | Now,listen… You slipped up. It’s fine. | 听好了… 你失足了 但没关系 |
[12:58] | The test is in a few hours. | 测试还有几小时就开始 |
[13:00] | Barney, I’m not taking the test. | Barney 我不参加那个测试了 |
[13:02] | God,you’re still drunk. | 苍天 你还醉着呢 |
[13:05] | Look,I-I appreciate your help,but… | 我很感谢你这么帮我 但是… |
[13:07] | who am I kidding? I’m Canadian. I always will be. | 我在糊弄谁呢? 我是加拿大人 一直都会是 |
[13:11] | Now,that’s ridiculous. | 别说胡话了 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna get some coffee in you,we’ll sober you up, | 咱们去喝点咖啡 让你清醒清醒 |
[13:17] | and get you back to New York for that test. | 然后回纽约参加测试 |
[13:19] | But,before any of that, we’re gonna do it on this bed ’cause… hotel room. | 不过呢 在这之前 咱们先在床上测试一下 因为… 酒店房间哦 |
[13:27] | Okay,let’s get some coffee. | 好啦 咱们去喝咖啡 |
[13:30] | A little rubbery, room temperature… Kind of gross. | 小有弹性 常温… 有点恶心 |
[13:34] | You’re making me wonder if this pizza is worth the 22-hour drive. | 你让我开始思考这比萨是否值得 我们花22小时开车过来 |
[13:37] | Just like old times! | 就像以前那样啊! |
[13:38] | I feel so young again except for the chest pains. | 我感觉自己又回到年轻时候 除了我现在胸口痛 |
[13:42] | But the crust is so good. What is the secret to this crust? | 这外皮太棒了 有什么秘诀呢? |
[13:45] | It’s no big secret. It’s made of cornmeal. | 没什么诀窍 这是用玉米粉做的 |
[13:48] | Cornmeal… | 玉米粉… |
[13:50] | We’d love a cornmeal body scrub! | 玉米精华磨砂膏太棒了! |
[13:55] | I can’t believe you guys are closing. | 我真不敢相信你们这里竟然关门大吉了 |
[13:57] | I can’t believe we’re still open. Gotcha! | 我真不敢相信这里竟然还没关门大吉 抓到你了! |
[14:01] | These are getting bigger. | 真是越来越大了 |
[14:06] | It’s like an entire country without a tailor. | 看起来就像整个国家都没个好裁缝的样子 |
[14:09] | Yeah,give me two coffees. | 两杯咖啡 |
[14:10] | 3.50,please. | 三块五 谢谢 |
[14:12] | Hey,what did you think of the game last night? | 嘿 昨晚的比赛觉得怎样? |
[14:14] | – What game? – The Leafs beat Edmonton. | – 什么比赛? – 多伦多枫叶队对埃德蒙顿呀 |
[14:16] | Beauchemin went five hole in OT. | Beauchemin打加时赛时进了五个 |
[14:19] | – Oh,I guess I missed it. – Oh,sorry. You’re American. Here’s your change. | – 我错过了那场 – 不好意思 你是美国人哦 找你的钱 |
[14:23] | I’m not American. | 我不是美国人 |
[14:25] | American money? Didn’t watch the Leafs game? | 用美元? 不看枫叶队比赛? |
[14:27] | No “please” or “thank you” for the coffee? | 买咖啡不说”请”或者”谢谢”? |
[14:29] | You sure don’t seem like a Canadian. | 我敢说你肯定不是个加拿大人哦 |
[14:34] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题? |
[14:36] | Other than the fact that this five-dollar bill they gave you is blue. | 除了她们找给你的五块钱是蓝色之外 |
[14:40] | I’m not American, and apparently, I’m not Canadian either. | 我不是美国人 显然也不是加拿大人 |
[14:44] | And there’s kids playing hockey on the back. | 还有 背面居然有几个孩子在玩冰球 |
[14:48] | It’s like you want us to make fun of you. | 这不是逼我们取笑你们吗 |
[14:54] | I don’t want this anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[14:56] | Dude,don’t look at it. That’s a rookie mistake. | 伙计 别看直接吃就好啦 这是新手必犯的错误 |
[14:58] | We shouldn’t have left Lily. | 我们不该抛下Lily |
[15:00] | Well,if you’re so worried, why don’t you give her a call? | 你要这么担心的话 打电话给她呗? |
[15:01] | I have. I left her,like,20 messages. | 打过了 我给她 差不多留了20条口信 |
[15:03] | I said,”I’m sorry. Please forgive me. It’s all Ted’s fault!” | 我说”对不起 请原谅我 这全是Ted的错!” |
[15:08] | – What exactly is “Ted’s fault”? – This! This whole thing! | – 什么叫 “Ted的错”? – 这些事! 这所有的事! |
[15:10] | We were having a perfectly nice trip, and then you kidnapped me. | 我们正开开心心的旅行 然后你绑架了我 |
[15:13] | You didn’t even let me put on underwear! | 甚至连内裤都没让我穿上! |
[15:15] | We never used to put on underwear! | 我们从来没有穿内裤的习惯! |
[15:20] | That was the fun of a bro’s trip to Gazzola’s! | 这才是这次兄弟旅行 去Gazzola’s比萨店的乐趣所在啊! |
[15:22] | We left everything, and everyone behind. | 我们撇下所有事情 所有人 |
[15:24] | It was just you and me! | 只有你和我! |
[15:26] | But now it’s like you’ve disappeared into Lily. | 而现在 你就像迷失在Lily的温柔乡里 |
[15:29] | – That is not true. – It is true. | – 不是这样的 – 就是这样 |
[15:30] | You’re not upset because you’re worried she’s mad. | 只要担心着她会不会发怒你就不心烦 |
[15:32] | You’re upset because you’d rather be with her, eating muffins than here with me, eating this delicious… | 你宁愿跟她一起吃松饼 现在却心烦意乱 因为在跟我享受这美味的… |
[15:37] | I think one of my mushrooms just crawled away. | 我好像见到上面的蘑菇在蠕动 |
[15:40] | Well,you know what? That mushroom’s not the only thing that’s leaving. | 知道吗? 不止那颗蘑菇要离开 |
[15:47] | Car keys,please. | 车钥匙 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Look at this money! | 看看这些硬币! |
[16:04] | This one has a moose, this one has a beaver, and they all have Elton John on the back. | 这个有只驼鹿 这个有只海狸 而背面都有艾尔顿约翰 |
[16:10] | When I moved to the States, I swore to myself, I wasn’t going to change. | 当我移居美国时 我向自己发誓 我不会改变 |
[16:14] | And yet,here I am,in the most Canadian place in the universe– Tim Horton’s– | 而现在 我在全世界最有加拿大味的地方 Tim Horton’s(加拿大快餐品牌) |
[16:18] | around the corner from the Hockey Hall of Fame, and I don’t belong. | 正在冰球名人堂的拐角 而我却没有归属感了 |
[16:23] | It’s like I don’t have a country. | 就好像我没有祖国那样 |
[16:26] | Okay,that’s it. | 够了 |
[16:30] | Attention,Canada! | 听着 加拿大! (小Barney的地图攻击开始…) |
[16:32] | I am Barney from America. | 我是Barney 来自美国 |
[16:35] | And I’m here to fix your backward-ass country. | 我是来拯救你们这狗屁倒灶的国家的 |
[16:37] | Number one: get real money. | 第一 搞点真钱用吧 |
[16:40] | Don’t know what board game this came from,but it’s a “jhoke.” | 我不管这棋盘游戏是哪个国家发明的 但这是个”杯具” |
[16:44] | Number two– and this is the biggie– | 第二 而这个很重要 |
[16:46] | Quit letting awesome chicks like Robin Scherbatsky get away because,guess what? | 别再放过像Robin Scherbatsky 这种辣妹了 知道吗? |
[16:51] | You don’t want her?I’m planting my flag in her– | 你们不想要她? 那我就在她身上插枝旗 |
[16:54] | if you know what I mean, which you probably don’t– | 希望你们懂我意思吧 当然很可能你们不懂 |
[16:56] | and getting her the hell out of here. | 再把她带走 |
[16:59] | You may now return to being pointless. | 继续你们无聊的人生吧 |
[17:08] | Ah,this coffee is excellent. | 哦 这咖啡真不错 |
[17:13] | Hey,fellas. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:16] | It’s called a “tie”” | 这玩意儿叫”领带” |
[17:29] | Sparky was my best friend, | Sparky是我的好朋友 |
[17:31] | but after I married Helen, old Spark started to feel a little left out. | 但在我娶了Helen之后 老Spark开始有点低落 |
[17:37] | For so long, it had been just me and him, | 这么长时间以来 一直都是我和它一起 |
[17:39] | but now he suddenly felt like Helen had taken his place. | 而现在他觉得Helen突然间取代了他 |
[17:44] | What Sparky didn’t realize was, even though I loved Helen, I still loved him,too. | Sparky不知道 虽然我爱Helen 但我还是爱它的 |
[17:49] | I had room in my heart for both of them. | 我的心始终装着他们俩 |
[17:52] | But maybe I should have put aside some special ball-tossing time | 可我应该腾出点时间陪它玩玩球 |
[17:56] | just for the two of us to make sure Sparky knew that he was a good boy. | 给彼此 让Sparky知道我心里还是有它的 |
[18:01] | I wish now I had, ’cause old Sparky ran out in front of a Cadillac | 我真希望我早点这么做 因为老Sparky被一部凯迪拉克撞倒 |
[18:06] | and got splattered like a watermelon in one of them Gallagher shows. | 像Gallagher秀里的西瓜那样飞溅开 |
[18:10] | – I’m sorry,Ted! – I’m sorry! No,I’m sorry. | – 对不起 Ted! – 对不起 不 是我对不起你 |
[18:12] | I-I never should have been mad at you! | 我不该生你气的! |
[18:13] | No,I never should have brought Lily. | 不 我不该带Lily来的 |
[18:15] | She pees all the time, even at the apartment. | 她老是要尿尿 即使在家里也是 |
[18:19] | Still bros? | 还是哥们不? |
[18:21] | Best bros. | 铁哥们 |
[18:24] | Hey,you want to crank some Van Halen just like old times? | 嘿 想要像以前那样听范・海伦乐队吗? |
[18:26] | Hells,yeah! | 当然! |
[18:28] | Or listen to the Sparky book again? | 或者再听一遍这Sparky的书? |
[18:30] | – Listen to the Sparky book again. – Okay. Let’s listen to it again. | – 听Sparky的书吧 – 好 再来一遍 |
[18:33] | Man,those Canadian doctors bandaged me up, reset my jaw, | 老天 那些加拿大医生把我包扎起来 装好下巴 |
[18:38] | put my shoulder back in its socket, and they didn’t even bill me. Idiots. | 再帮我把肩膀移好位 居然没给我开账单 一群白痴嘛 (加拿大医疗免费滴) |
[18:44] | All right, I guess they’re not idiots. | 好啦 他们没那么白痴 |
[18:46] | The coffee was extraordinary. | 那里的咖啡真的很棒 |
[18:50] | I guess Canada’s not so bad. | 我想加拿大没我想象中那么差 |
[18:53] | They play their cards right, maybe they can even become a state someday. | 要是他们干得好 说不定真的能成为一个州呢 |
[18:57] | Barney,I’ve thought about this. | Barney 我想过了 |
[19:00] | When you stood up and told off those people, I thought,”Yeah, America’s cool”” . | 那时你站起来说教那些人 我就在想 “美国也挺酷嘛” |
[19:06] | And then when those guys pounded the stuffing out of you, | 后来那些人猛锤你的时候 |
[19:08] | I thought,”Yeah,Canada’s pretty cool,too.” | 我就想”加拿大也挺酷的” |
[19:12] | In fact,after you passed out, I-I may have taken a few pokes myself. | 事实上 你晕过去之后 我也偷袭了你几下 |
[19:17] | So,I’ve decided, dual citizenship. | 所以我决定了 做双重公民 |
[19:20] | I’m going to be American and Canadian. | 我要同时做美国人和加拿大人 |
[19:22] | – Wait,you can do that? – Yeah,dummy. | – 等等 这样可以? – 当然 小傻瓜 |
[19:25] | Instead of being a woman with no country, I’m going to be a woman with two. | 比起做一个无国之人 我宁愿成为两国公民 |
[19:29] | I see. | 我懂了(我看到了) |
[19:31] | You understand? | 你能理解? |
[19:33] | No,I can see out of my left eye again. | 不 我是说我能用左眼看东西了 |
[19:44] | – Hey,baby? Baby? – Yeah? | – 嘿 宝贝? 宝贝? – 怎么了? |
[19:48] | I’m so sorry that we left you. | 我们抛弃了你 对不起 |
[19:52] | Did you go somewhere,sweetie? | 你去了哪里 亲爱的? |
[19:58] | Yes,kids,it turns out Crumpet Manor had pampered Lily into a nearly comatose state of relaxation. | 没错 孩子 看来Crumpet庄园 让Lily陷入一种昏昏欲睡的放松状态 |
[20:03] | She didn’t even notice we were gone. | 她甚至没意识到我们走了 |
[20:16] | Yeah… | 爽… |
[20:19] | So,I had a great time,too. | 我也很开心呀 |
[20:20] | That’s good. And I’m so sorry you didn’t get any pizza. | 那就好 对不起没给你带比萨 |
[20:24] | Oh,that’s okay. | 没事啦 |
[20:25] | And if she didn’t mean it then, she certainly meant it 19 minutes later. | 要是现在她言不由衷的话 19分钟后就是真心实意的了 |
[20:29] | God,my stomach! Damn you,Gazzola’s! | 我的肚子! 去死吧 Gazzola’s比萨店! |
[20:33] | It’s like a hot ball of lead! | 就好像胃里有个火烫的球! |
[20:36] | Baby,cut it out of me. Cut it out! | 宝贝 快割掉它 割掉它! |
[20:43] | That was a wild trip,huh,Ted? | 好一个旅行啊 是吧? Ted |
[20:45] | I know. It was kind of crazy. | 就是 太疯狂了 |
[20:46] | But how great is it to drink some Tantrum again? | 不过能再喝到Tantrum多棒 |
[20:48] | You know who had fun,was Lily. | 知道谁最开心吗 是Lily |
[20:50] | Lily drank,like,four cans of the stuff. Right,Lil? | Lily好像喝了四罐这东西 是吧? Lil |
[20:54] | – Where’s Lily? – Tantrum! | – Lily呢? – Tantrum! |
[20:57] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |