时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | In the fall of 2009,a new couple had moved in upstairs. | 2009年的秋天 一对夫妻搬了进来 住在我们楼上 |
[00:03] | We hadn’t met them yet, but we could hear th, | 我们还没和他们碰过面 但是我们可以听到他们的声音 |
[00:06] | all the time. | 一直都能听到 |
[00:07] | They were always… | 他们总是… |
[00:08] | Well,kids,let’s just say they were always | 噢 还是让我这么说吧 (其实在滚床单) |
[00:10] | “playing the bagpes.” | 他们一直在吹风笛 |
[00:17] | Okay,this is ridiculous. | 这也太离谱了吧 |
[00:19] | I can’t believe those two are still bagpiping. | 我真是不敢相信 他们两个居然还在吹 |
[00:21] | I know. It’s been six hours. | 我知道 都吹了有6个小时了 |
[00:24] | Must be that tantric bagpiping that Sting is into. | 肯定是这笛声弄得我到处疼 |
[00:27] | She keeps yelling out r him to play the bagpipes harder, | 她不停地叫他使劲吹风笛 |
[00:29] | but it sounds like he’s bagpiping her pretty hard. | 但听起来像是他已经吹她吹得很猛了 |
[00:32] | There’s a glass of water in my bedroom that’s vibrating like Jurassic Park. | 我卧室里的那杯水震的 像是在侏罗纪公园一样 |
[00:37] | You have neighbors! Shut the bagpipes up! | 你也为你的邻居考虑考虑! 别吹了! |
[00:48] | How I Met Your Mother Season 05 Episode 06 | |
[00:54] | I decided to go to the bar to get some peace and quie | 为了获得片刻的宁静 我决定去酒吧待着 |
[00:57] | That didn’t work out so well. | 但是没有什么效果 |
[00:58] | Ted,I hate to have to be the one to tell you this. | Ted 我不得不告诉你件事情 |
[01:02] | Marsha and Lily are getting a divorce. | Marsha和Lily要离婚了 |
[01:04] | ,they’re not. | 不 他们不会的 |
[01:06] | Just listen to what I witnessed yesterday. | 你仔细听好 我昨天亲眼看到了这一切 |
[01:10] | Baby,you mind washing that? | 亲爱的 你不介意把那个洗洗吧? |
[01:12] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:16] | I should go. | 我得回去了 |
[01:17] | She makes him wash his dishes right awayTed. | 她让他立刻就把他的盘子洗了 Ted |
[01:22] | I give ’em two, maybthree weeks tops. | 我猜就两周 最多三周 他们就会离 |
[01:25] | Barney,that’s not a big deal. | Barney 这没什么 |
[01:27] | And it’s certainly not a big enough deal for you to be holding my hands. | 这事也没重大到你要握着我的小手说话 |
[01:31] | They’re in big trouble,Ted. | 他们问题严重了 Ted |
[01:33] | I see what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[01:34] | You,my friend,are suffering from a little known conditn– | 其实是你 我的朋友 得了一种鲜为人知的病 |
[01:37] | “little known” because I just made it up– | 之所以鲜为人知是因为 我刚刚才给这种病取了个名字 |
[01:39] | called New Relationship Smugness. | 叫做恋爱初期自大症 |
[01:43] | You and Robin are in the honeyon phase. | 你和Robin还在蜜月期 |
[01:45] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都是完美的 |
[01:46] | Every so on the radio’s about you. | 你们的关系是最好的 |
[01:48] | Everother couple sucks. | 其它情侣的关系都很糟糕 |
[01:50] | Enjoy it. | 你自己好好享受吧 |
[01:51] | N.R.S.doesn’t last forever. | 恋爱初期自大症时间不长的 |
[01:53] | It doewhen you’re this awesome. | 对于像我这么灵的人来说 就会是永恒的 |
[01:55] | Hey,check it out.Robin and I have been keeping a tally of how many beds we’ve done it in. | 嘿 你听着 Robin和我把我们搞过的床做了个记录 |
[01:59] | We’re up to 83-and-a-half. | 有83个半床 |
[02:01] | A half? | 半张床? |
[02:02] | 19 century ottoman in an antique shop. | 古董店的一把19世纪的长软椅 |
[02:06] | – Hey. – Hey,what’up? | – 嘿 – 嘿 你们在聊什么? |
[02:08] | y,tiger. | 嘿 小老虎 |
[02:10] | How yaolding up? Do you need a hug? | 你最近怎么样? 要我给你个拥抱 安慰安慰你吗? |
[02:13] | You want to talk about yesterday? Safe space. | 你想谈谈昨天发生的那事吗? 来我的怀抱呗 |
[02:16] | Barney thinks Lily asking you to wash your dishes right away | Barney认为Lily叫你洗自己的盘子 |
[02:18] | is a sign your marriage is crumblg. | 是你们婚礼破裂的标志 |
[02:20] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[02:22] | Lily likes a clean sink, so I do the dishes right away; | Lily喜欢干净的水槽 我就把盘子洗了 |
[02:24] | what’s the big dl? | 这有什么了不起的? |
[02:25] | I’ll tell you what the big deal is. | 我来告诉你这到底有多严重 |
[02:29] | Yoknow how I was always the best at being single? | 你们知道为什么我能在单身时如鱼得水吗? |
[02:33] | – No. – No. | – 不知道 – 不知道 |
[02:33] | Well,now I am the best at relationships. | 而现在我又成为了恋爱圣手 |
[02:37] | Even better than you and Lily. | 比你和Lily处理的还要好 |
[02:39] | Aw,look at you. | 哦 看看你自己吧 |
[02:41] | Had a girlfriend for five minutes,you think you can play with the big boys– adorable. | 有了5分钟女朋友 就以为自己能上天入地了 真是个小可爱 |
[02:45] | Son… | 孩子… |
[02:46] | I’ve been in a relationship since you had a potail | 你扎着小辫 弹着妈妈给买的卡西欧电子琴 (小Barney曾经清纯的样子) |
[02:48] | and were playing Dave Matthews on your mama’s Casio. | 装深沉玩摇滚的时候 我就已经在谈恋爱了 |
[02:51] | I’m a good boyfriend in my sleep. | 我睡觉的时候都是个合格的男朋友 |
[02:53] | I can rock a killer foot rub with one hand and | 我可以一手做着足部按摩 |
[02:56] | ew a kick-ass pot of chamomile in the other that would make you weep. | 另一手奉上沁人心脾的甘菊精油 |
[03:00] | Hell, I’ve fortten more about microwaving fat-fr popcorn | 即便我已经不像以前那样 成天加热无脂爆米花陪着看那桑德拉布瑞克的电影 |
[03:03] | and watching Sandra Bullock movies than you’ll ever know, but | 但是我谈恋爱的水平无需你担心 伙计 |
[03:07] | thanks for your concern,rook. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[03:09] | – rshall,let me ask you one question. – Sure. | – Marshall 我问你个问题好吗 – 问吧 |
[03:12] | Do you mind if there is sink full of dirty dishes? | 你会介意满是脏盘子的水槽吗? |
[03:16] | Not really. | 不会 |
[03:17] | Then it’s Lily’s problem, not yours. | 这样的话 就是Lily的问题了 不是你的 |
[03:20] | Yeah,but if I said that to her, it would only lead to a fight,so… | 是的 但如果我说这是她的问题 就会吵架的 所以… |
[03:24] | You fight. | 所以你们会吵架 |
[03:25] | See,Robin and I never fight. | 听到没 Robin和我可从来不吵架的 |
[03:26] | Of course you do. | 你们当然会吵架 |
[03:27] | No.And here’s the secret: | 不 我不会 我有个秘诀 |
[03:29] | evy time it looks like we’re about to get into a fight… | 每次我们快要吵起来的时候… |
[03:33] | Um,why is there a bag of panties labeled “April 2008” in your closet? | 你柜子里怎么会有一包 标着2008年4月的衬裤? |
[03:52] | So any time you think you might have a fight you just get up and leave? | 你们每次要吵起来的时候 你就站起来走了? |
[03:55] | 100% effective. | 屡试不爽 |
[03:57] | Can’t fight if you’re not there. | 没有对手就吵不起来了 |
[03:59] | at’s what Gandhi taught us. | 这是甘地教我们的 |
[04:00] | Boy,that’not true. | 老兄 甘地没说过这话 |
[04:02] | I can’t believe that Robin puts up with that. | 我不相信Robin居然吃你这套 |
[04:04] | Oh,don’t worry.She’s got a great way to avoid fights,too. | 哦 别担心 她也有避免争吵的好方法 |
[04:07] | Um,are ties machine washable? | 领带可以用洗衣机洗吗? |
[04:11] | No,they most ceainly are not. Why? | 不行 当然不可以咯 怎么了? |
[04:16] | What is in your hand? | 你手里拿着什么? |
[04:17] | Oh,my God, what’s in your hand?! | 哦 苍天啊 你手里拿着什么?! |
[04:26] | Okay,so you walk away. Robin gets naked. | 这么说 你每次就走开 Robin每次都果着 |
[04:29] | Those are the two stupidest ways to handle conflict I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的两个最愚蠢的避免冲突的方法 |
[04:32] | Actually,the naked thing ain’t ba | 事实上 果着这方法还不错 |
[04:35] | That felt kind of weird. | 就是有点怪异 |
[04:37] | – Okay,call me crazy. – crazy. | – 好吧 是我疯了 – 疯子 |
[04:38] | a problem comes up, Lily and I actually talk about it. | 当有问题出现 Lily和我会好好讨论 |
[04:42] | There are so many great things to do withhe human mouth. | 人的嘴巴可以用来做很多的事情 |
[04:45] | Why waste it on talking? | 干吗浪费在讨论这件事情上? |
[04:47] | But if you insist, | 但是你坚持这么做的话 |
[04:48] | here’s what I would say about the dishes | 关于盘子的事 我会这么说 |
[04:50] | if I were Lily’s husband. | 如果我是Lily老公的话 |
[04:53] | Barney,you’re home! | Barney 你回来了! |
[05:00] | – Get to the point! – All right. | – 伙计 说重点! – 好吧 |
[05:02] | Thanks,doll. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[05:08] | Sweetie,are you going to wash that? | 亲爱的 你会把杯子洗洗吧? |
[05:10] | I’m glad you bring that up. No. | 我真高兴你提出来了 我不会洗的 |
[05:12] | And here’s why. | 原因是 |
[05:17] | Lily,I know you don’t like a dirty sink. | Lily 我知道你不喜欢脏乱的水槽 |
[05:20] | But does that make it my job to keep it clean? | 但是保持它的干净是我的职责吗? |
[05:22] | I mean,if one day I lookp at the living room ceiling and ink, | 如果有一天 我抬头看到起居室的天花 于是开始想着 |
[05:25] | “Hey,I’d like a replica of the Sistine Chal up there.” | “嘿 我想在那弄一幅西斯廷教堂壁画的摹本” |
[05:28] | would it be your job to paint it? | 会由你来负责画吗? |
[05:30] | Well,no. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[05:31] | Exactly! | 那就对了! |
[05:33] | So,baby, by the same logic, | 那么 宝贝 同样的逻辑 |
[05:34] | if you don’t like looking at a sink full of dishes, | 如果你不喜欢看到满是脏盘子的水槽 |
[05:36] | shouldn’t it be your job *** | 难道不该是你的责任去清洗一下? |
[05:39] | Thanks for explaining that. I get so confused. | 谢谢你的提点 是我糊涂了 |
[05:43] | That’s because you’re a woman. | 因为你是个女人 |
[05:47] | I don’t even know why we’re laughing! | 我都不知道我们在笑些什么 |
[05:49] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道了 |
[05:54] | You’re kidding me with this. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[05:56] | Hang on,Ted. Let’s ar the man out. | 等等 Ted 听听他怎么说 |
[05:58] | Once I have her attention, it’s time to bring out the big guns. | 一旦引起了她的注意 就该拿出杀手锏了 |
[06:02] | Look,I love you. | 听着 我爱你 |
[06:05] | But,baby,with the little energy I have left after work, | 但是 宝贝 下班回来后我剩下没多少体力了 |
[06:09] | I want to shower you with love, | 我想把它们用来与你共浴爱河 |
[06:11] | not wash some silly dishes. | 而不是洗那些该死的盘子 |
[06:14] | You’re right. I’ll do the dishes. | 你说的太对了 我来洗 |
[06:16] | Right after I do this. | 我做完这事后就洗 |
[06:23] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[06:25] | Now turn around. | 转个身 |
[06:30] | Fi. | 真紧实 |
[06:32] | Oh,yeah. | 哦耶 |
[06:33] | Are you going to hit him or should I? | 是你自己动手给他一拳还是我来? |
[06:35] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[06:36] | No,he’s not. Marshall,lookt me. | 不 不是的 Marshall 看着我 |
[06:39] | Do not get drawn into Barney Stinson’s circus tent of funhouse mirrors and flawed logic. | 别掉进Barney Stinson幻想和谬论当中 |
[06:44] | This is exactly how you got the earring back in ’03. | 这就是03年你为什么带耳钉的原因 |
[06:46] | Hey,that earring looked cool. | 嘿 那耳钉很酷的 |
[06:47] | It did look cool,didn’t it? | 的确很酷 不是吗? |
[06:49] | Marsll,stay with me! Barney is wrong. | Marsll听我的! Barney是错的 |
[06:53] | No,he isn’t. | 不 他是对的 |
[06:55] | I hate doing my dishes right away. | 我讨厌洗盘子 |
[06:57] | – You just said you don’t mind! – I hate it,Ted! | – 你刚刚说你不介意洗的! – 我讨厌洗 Ted! |
[07:00] | I hate it with a boundless, burning fury! | 我无比地讨厌洗! |
[07:03] | I ha it,I hate it,I hate it! | 我讨厌洗 我讨厌洗 我讨厌洗! |
[07:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我哦 |
[07:07] | – Hey,guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿 |
[07:09] | Oh,good. There you are. | 太好了 你来了 |
[07:10] | You’ll tell me the truth. | 你来告诉我事实是什么 |
[07:12] | Barney says that you two never fight. | Barney说你们两个从来没吵过 |
[07:15] | I guess that’s true. | 我想是这是真的 |
[07:16] | – Told ya. – No way.I love you both, | – 告诉过你了 – 不可能 我爱你们两个 |
[07:20] | but you are the two most emotionally ill-equipped individuals | 但是你们两个人是情绪最不稳定的人 |
[07:23] | in the history of relationships. | 在恋爱中 |
[07:24] | You two must have had at least one fight. | 你们两个至少超过一次 |
[07:26] | You know what? We did. | 你知道吗 我们是吵过一次 |
[07:28] | There was one small dispute about which one of us was morawesome. | 关于我们两谁更灵 我们有过小分歧 |
[07:32] | ******* | 不过我们马上停战去滚床单了 |
[07:35] | Speaking of which,I am so gla we’re going skiing this weekend. | 话说回来 这个礼拜要去滑雪我真是开心 |
[07:38] | I need a break.The upstairs neighbors are driving me crazy. | 我需要休息一下 住在上面的邻居快把我逼疯了 |
[07:41] | Yeah,it’s bad. | 是啊 太郁闷了 |
[07:43] | – m gonna say something to them. – Thanyou. | – 我去跟他们谈谈 – 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Great.Okay,we all have our assignments r the weekend. | 好的 这样我们都有了周末的计划了 |
[07:48] | Ted,you’re going to stand up to your neighbors. | Ted你去和楼上的邻居谈谈 |
[07:49] | Marshall,you’re going to stand up to Lily. | Marshall你去和Lily谈谈 |
[07:51] | And Robin,I’m gonna need yo in sort of a crouched position | Robin我需要你蜷缩 |
[07:53] | on the bear-skin rug at our ski chalet. | 在我们滑雪度假小屋里的熊皮毯上 |
[07:55] | – Ready? – Break! | – 准备好了吗? – 走人! |
[07:56] | – Bye,guys. – Bye. | – 再见 伙计们 – 再见 |
[07:58] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[08:01] | Barney. | Barney |
[08:03] | With his crazy,well- thought-out theories that probably would work. | 用他的疯狂和深思熟虑的理论 说不定行的通的 |
[08:08] | Marsll,I’m just gonna say this one more time. | Marsll 我再说一次 |
[08:11] | – It’s a bad ide – I think it could work. | – 这是个馊主意 – 我认为行的通 |
[08:13] | Okay,two more times. It’s a bad idea. | 再说一遍 这是个馊主意 |
[08:15] | Listen,Barney lays out some logical points | 听着 Barney出了一些有逻辑的点子 |
[08:17] | Lily is a reasonable woman. | Lily 是一个讲理的女人 |
[08:19] | I think th if I explain it to her, | 我认为如果我向她解释的话 |
[08:21] | she’llet it and I’ll get my way. | 她会明白的 我也会解脱的 |
[08:23] | Uh,no.She’ll get mad, and yoll get in a huge fight. | 哦 不 她会生气的 接着你们会大吵一架 |
[08:26] | – Slap bet? – ap bet. | – 赌一巴掌? – 赌吧 |
[08:31] | Baby,could youwa sh your dishes? | 宝贝 你能不能把盘子洗一下? |
[08:35] | Lily,I’m glad that you bring that up. | Lily 很高兴你提出来了 |
[08:41] | Can I stay here tonight? | 今晚我能待在你家吗? |
[08:45] | *** | 我帮你铺沙发床 |
[08:55] | The ski bunnies are back! | 我们滑雪回来了! |
[08:58] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[08:59] | How was your trip? | 你们的旅行怎么样? |
[09:00] | So perfect. | 太完美了 |
[09:02] | We just spent the whole weekend cuddling by the re. | 我们整个礼拜都在火炉旁相互依偎 |
[09:05] | No black diamonds, but a lot of red hearts. | 眼里什么都没有 只有爱心 |
[09:09] | Okay,I’m gonna go unpack. | 好了 我上去收拾行李了 |
[09:10] | – Hey,you. – Yeah? | – 嘿 美女 – 怎么了? |
[09:19] | Oh,man. | 哦 伙计 |
[09:21] | What the hell has gotten into you two? When did you become so nauseating? | 你们两个怎么了? 你们什么时候变的这么恶心了? |
[09:25] | Isn’t it great to finally see her fulfilled | 看到她能最终获得情感上 精神上 |
[09:29] | emotionally,spiritually and sexually? | 肉体上的满足不美好吗? |
[09:32] | Um,I dated her for a year. | 我和她交往过一年 (我没有满足她咩) |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:36] | Anyway, w was your weekend? | 你周末过得咋样? |
[09:38] | Terrible,and it’s all your fault,okay? | 糟透了 都是拜你所赐 |
[09:40] | I took your stup advice! | 都是听了你的馊主意 |
[09:44] | Baby,could you wash your dishes? | 宝贝 你能洗下盘子吗? |
[09:47] | Lily,I’m glad th you bring that up. | Lily 很高兴你说出来了 |
[09:50] | No,and here is why… | 不愿意 理由是这样的 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | So,it’s like this,okay? | 是这样的 |
[10:08] | Yeah,sure. | 行 |
[10:10] | You wa me to go ahead and wash my dish. | 你要我先把自己的盘子洗了 |
[10:14] | But maybe… I nt you… | 但也许…我要你… |
[10:16] | to pai the ceiling,right? | 在天花板画个画 好吧? |
[10:19] | Like,maybe I should say, | 也许我该这样说 |
[10:21] | “Okay,yeah.I’ll wash my dish | “好 我会洗盘子” |
[10:24] | “if you get up the and just–you paint naked babies on the ceiling.” | “但是你得爬上去在天花板上 画个光屁股的婴儿” |
[10:28] | You know?It just like… | 就是… |
[10:31] | Huh? | 哈? |
[10:32] | – Huh? – Huh? | – 哈? – 哈? |
[10:33] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道咋回事 |
[10:35] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是当律师的 |
[10:37] | I argue for a living, | 靠嘴皮子吃饭 |
[10:38] | but when it comes to Lily, I just get all. | 但面对Lily 我就完全 |
[10:41] | flustered. | 慌了神 |
[10:42] | How could you not?I an,the girl’s all eyes and boobs. | 不慌神才怪? 我是说 看着她的眼睛和咪咪 |
[10:46] | What happened to the “I’m tired after my draining day, “ | 那有说”我快累趴了” |
[10:49] | and I want tuse my leftover energy showering you with love” argument? | “但我要用仅剩的力气 来与你如沐爱河”吗? |
[10:52] | I should have written that down. | 我真该记下来 |
[10:55] | Look,Lily,I… | 听着 Lily 我… |
[10:58] | I make more money than you. | 我挣得比你多 |
[11:00] | Excuse me?! | 什么?! |
[11:04] | Dance for me. | 给哥跳个舞 |
[11:05] | – Oh,Marshall. – Dude. | – Marshall – 哥们 |
[11:08] | It all made so much sense when you said it, | 你说的时候真象那么回事 |
[11:10] | but when I said it, iturned into a fight. | 但轮到我说时 就成了导火索 |
[11:12] | And ce Lily and I start fighting, | 我和Lily一旦吵起来 |
[11:14] | the fight starts to mutate and multly. | 就会愈演愈烈 引申开去 |
[11:17] | Sure,it started with the dishes,but then… | 的确是由盘子引发的 但之后 |
[11:20] | So you’re saying that you shouldn’t have to wash dishes | 你是说你不该洗盘子 |
[11:23] | because you work harder than me? | 是因为你工作比我努力? |
[11:25] | Okay,that’s not what I’m saying– but it’s true. | 好吧 那不是我说的 但是这也是事实 |
[11:28] | And th all of sudden, we’re also fighting about who works harder. | 之后就一下子围绕谁工作努力吵起来 |
[11:32] | *** kindergarden. | 我是幼儿老师 |
[11:33] | I am molding the future leaders of tomorrow. | 培养未来的主人 |
[11:36] | *** glue stuff. And soon morfights spin off. | 你只是吃吃小饼干 做做手工而已 不久吵架就上升到白热化 |
[11:40] | I can’t believe you’d rather be killed… | 真不敢相信你宁愿死… |
[11:41] | Until there are more fights going on than you can even keep track of. | 直到甚至听不懂对方在吵什么 |
[11:44] | If you need to go in t middle of the night, | 要是半夜三更你非要上厕所 |
[11:46] | either turn the bathroom light on or sit down. | 要不就把卫生间的灯打开 要不你就坐下来尿! |
[11:49] | My mother does not hate you. | 我妈不讨厌你 |
[11:52] | She is neutral about you. | 她只是对你没啥想法 |
[11:54] | I am not scared of your Shining impression. | 我才不怕你模仿”闪灵” (经典恐怖电影) |
[11:57] | I just don need to hear it,especially at night. | 我只是没必要听 特别是晚上 |
[12:00] | Danny’s not here, Mrs. Torrance. | Danny不在这里 Torrance太太 (闪灵的经典台词) |
[12:04] | Please don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[12:06] | Man,Ly fights dirty. | 天哪 Lily居然玩阴的 |
[12:09] | She’s small but vicious | 别看人小 心毒着呢 |
[12:11] | like aadger that your brother’s caught and starved for ve days | 就象你老哥把逮着的獾饿上五天 |
[12:14] | and then put in your sleeng bag. | 然后塞进你的睡袋一样 |
[12:17] | I should just go home and apologize. | 我该回家道歉 |
[12:19] | No. What you need is a surge. | 不行 你得加强火力 |
[12:22] | Fight harder. | 争得更猛 |
[12:24] | Picture it,Marshall, | 想想 Marshll |
[12:25] | never having to wash another dish as long as you live, | 有生之年不用再洗一只盘子 |
[12:28] | yet all the dishes aralways clean. | 但所有盘子总是干干净净 |
[12:30] | Why,this would take all thanxiety out of snacking. | 为啥 这将会一劳永逸 |
[12:34] | No more holding open your shirt to form a makeshift bowl for yo salty treats. | 不用再委曲求全地当洗碗工 |
[12:39] | That world is yours,Marshall. | 世界属于你 Marshall |
[12:42] | Reach out,take it, | 伸出手抓住它 |
[12:44] | dip it in some ranch dressing,enjoy. | 然后拌点佐料 好好享用 |
[12:50] | – Yes,right. – No! | – 说得对 – 别! |
[12:52] | rney’s stupid ideas are what got you into this quagmire. | 听信Barney的馊主意你才落得这下场 |
[12:54] | There’s noxit strategy. Just wash your stupid dishes. | 别无他法 老老实实地洗盘子就好了 |
[12:57] | No! Those dishes are my manhood! | 不行! 那些盘子代表我的男人气概 |
[12:59] | And I want to leave my manhood dirty in the sink, | 我要让我的男人气概 脏脏地堆在水池里 |
[13:02] | caked with ketchup and pasta… | 粘着番茄酱和意大利面 |
[13:03] | – What are you eating? – then damn it, that’s my rit! | – 你吃啥的啊? – 他妈的 这是我的权利! |
[13:06] | I’ll wash my manhood when I’mood and ready! | 等我想洗的时候我才洗它 |
[13:10] | Where was he not sitting? | 他刚没坐过哪里啊? (嫌弃了) |
[13:12] | – Hey,Barnstormer. – He Ro-Ro. | – 嘿 Barnstormer – 嘿 Ro-Ro |
[13:17] | Okay,now you have adorable nicknames? | 好吧 你们有可爱的昵称了? |
[13:19] | Seriously,what’s going on with your two? | 说真的 你俩咋回事? |
[13:21] | Nothing. We’re just happy. | 没啥 我们自个儿高兴 |
[13:23] | It’s like Gandhi said, “A smile don’t cost nothing,gar.” | 正如甘地所说 “笑笑不费钱 甜心” |
[13:26] | I’m not sure you know whGandhi is. | 我不清楚你知道甘地是谁不 |
[13:29] | So,um,Ted,did you talk to our neighbors? | Ted 你跟你邻居谈过吗? |
[13:31] | Yes,yeah,I did. | 嗯 谈过 |
[13:33] | I went up therready to set them straight. | 我跑上去想跟他们说个明白 |
[13:46] | – They’re old? – Really old. | – 他们是老人? – 非常老 |
[13:49] | So what did you do? | 那你咋做的? |
[13:51] | Well,didn’t have the heart to tell them to stop, because, | 我不忍心叫他们别吹了 |
[13:53] | well,good for them. | 因为这对他们有好处 |
[13:55] | So I just weomed them to the building, | 我只能表示欢迎他们搬进来 |
[13:57] | had a hard candy, | 吃了粒糖 |
[13:58] | nodded politely at some racist comments and then left. | 对于种族主义言论礼貌地点点头 然后走了 |
[14:02] | Over the next couple of days Barney and Robin continued to be happier than ever. | 接下来几天 Barney和Robin继续你侬我侬 |
[14:07] | And Marshall and Lily continued to fight. | 而Marshall和Lily则争吵不休 |
[14:09] | I don’t care if the dishes aren’t done. | 我不在乎盘子洗没洗 |
[14:12] | Okay,if you care,you do it. | 好吧 要是你在乎 你去洗 |
[14:14] | Great.Then I don’t care if you have an orgasm. | 很好 那我也不在乎你想不想嘿咻 |
[14:17] | If you care,you do it. | 要是你在乎 自己解决 |
[14:19] | I went 18 years without the touch of a woman. | 没女人我也活了18年 |
[14:23] | – can do it again. – You might have to. | – 当然没问题 – 你不行也得行 |
[14:26] | And I continued to hear more bagpiping than a St.Patty’s Day parad | 而我则继续听着风笛 比圣特帕里克节游行时听得还多 |
[14:34] | I don’t knowhat to do. | 我不知道该咋办 |
[14:36] | Lily and I have never had a fight this long. | 我和Lily从没吵这么久过 |
[14:38] | It’s like I don’t even exist. | 好象我是隐形人 |
[14:40] | On Sunday morning, she made pancake,Ted. | 周日早上 她做煎饼了 Ted |
[14:43] | Pancake and bacon strip. | 煎饼和培根 |
[14:46] | It’s your own fault. | 都是你自作自受 |
[14:47] | You took relationship advice from Barney. | 你听从了Barney的恋爱建议 |
[14:51] | Well,maybe Barney has it all figured out. | 没准Barney能解决 |
[14:53] | He and Ro-Ro are the best couple now. | 他和Ro-Ro现在是完美恋人 |
[14:56] | Lily and I have been dethroned. | 而我和Lily成冤家对头 |
[14:58] | You know what, I’m not buying i All that cutesy, lovey-dovey crap, that’s not them. | 我才不信那套惺惺作态 卿卿我我的作秀 这不象他们 |
[15:02] | And I know for a factthat Robin hates ni | 我很清楚Robin讨厌昵称 |
[15:07] | Thanks,Robbsy-wobbsy. | 谢啦 Robbsy-wobbsy |
[15:09] | Yeah,I dot do nicknames. | 嗯 我不玩昵称这套的 |
[15:11] | Finished with the sports page,Sherbs? | 看完体育版了不 Sherbs? |
[15:13] | Seriously,stop. | 说真的 别玩了 |
[15:17] | Hey,Robin,it’s T-Mose. | 嘿 Robin 我是T-Mose |
[15:19] | Yeah,I don’t like them on you either. | 嗯 我也不喜欢你有昵称 |
[15:22] | Well,she obviously likes them now. | 她现在却喜欢得不得了 |
[15:24] | And,come on somebody had to put an end to T-Mose. | 拜托 某人别再叫T-Mose了 |
[15:28] | No,T-Mose w awesome. | 不 T-Mose超帅 |
[15:32] | I’m thinking of bringing it back. | 我在考虑要重新征用它 |
[15:36] | Bagpiping sounds a little different today. | 风笛听上去和昨天有些不同 |
[15:38] | It’s all echo-y. | 带着回音 |
[15:40] | Yeah. They’re in the bathroom. | 嗯 他们在卫生间呢 |
[15:42] | I think they’re bagpiping on the shower chair. | 我想他们正坐在浴凳上吹 |
[15:45] | And just like that,I realized exactly how to get the real scoop on Barney and Robin. | 就象这样 我想出了 揭开Barney和Robin内幕的办法 |
[15:49] | ,hey,Ted.How are Marshall and Lily? | 嘿 Ted Marshall和Lily咋样? |
[15:51] | I worry about those two, I really do. | 我担心他俩 真担心 |
[15:53] | You and your big,giant heart. | 你还有你那超大的爱心 |
[15:55] | Okay,enough. The jig is up. | 好吧 够了 别演戏了 |
[15:58] | Ted,whatever do you mean? | Ted 你啥意思? |
[16:01] | – Who’s this guy? – We’ll get to that. | – 这人是谁? – 会真相大白的 |
[16:03] | You see,I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道不对劲 |
[16:05] | u two were too happy, too shiny, | 你俩太开心 太欢实 |
[16:08] | too nickname-y.Didn’t add up. | 太腻味 不对劲啊 |
[16:11] | You two never fight? | 你俩从不吵架? |
[16:12] | Horse apples. | 胡说 |
[16:14] | You fight all… | 你们老… |
[16:16] | the. | 吵 |
[16:17] | time. | 架 |
[16:19] | How would you know that? | 你咋知道? |
[16:21] | Phil told me. | Phil告诉我的 |
[16:22] | Who the hell is Phil? | Phil到底是什么玩意啊? |
[16:24] | Your downstairs neighbor. | 你楼下的邻居 |
[16:25] | Hi. I’m Phil. | 嗨 我是Phil |
[16:28] | 12-B. | 12楼B单元 |
[16:29] | *** everything. | 他啥都听见了 |
[16:36] | So Phil tells me that Ro-Ro and the Barnstormer have been fighting… | Phil告诉我Ro-Ro和Barnstormer |
[16:41] | a lot. | 老吵架 |
[16:42] | Care to explain? | 想解释下不? |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | Everything was going great. | 一切都顺风顺水 |
[16:50] | Our no-fighting techniques were working perfectly | 我们的零吵架方法也贯彻得很好 |
[16:53] | until we went on thatki trip last weekend. | 直到上周末去滑雪 |
[16:56] | So I showed Marshall that Lily’s argument was bananas | 我教Marshall Lily的理论根本站不住脚 |
[16:59] | and now he’ll never have to wash another dish. | 现在他永远不用洗盘子了 |
[17:02] | High two. | 击个掌吧 |
[17:03] | That’s terrible advice. | 真是馊主意 |
[17:06] | You agree with Lily? | 你认同Lily? |
[17:07] | You… | 你… |
[17:12] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[17:13] | We’re about to get in a fight, and I can’t run away. | 我们要吵架了 我没法走开 |
[17:17] | I can’t take my clothes off. | 我没法脱衣服 |
[17:18] | It’s freezing up here. I get hypothermia. | 这儿太冷 我会冻成冰棍 |
[17:20] | Maybe I can jump it? | 没准我能跳下去? |
[17:22] | Maybe just my pants? | 要么只脱裤子? |
[17:26] | This no-fighting thing is over,huh? | 零吵架结束了 哈? |
[17:29] | I think so. | 我也这么想 |
[17:32] | – How could you possibly agree with Lily?! – I can’t believe that you made Lily get in a fight about this! | – 你怎么能认同Lily? – 真不敢相信你竟让Lily为这吵架! |
[17:35] | She’s shortethan him! | 她比他矮! |
[17:36] | And it didn’t end there. | 之后一发不可收拾 |
[17:37] | We’ve been fighting ever since. | 从那起我们就一直吵架 |
[17:39] | All those fightse kept not having– | 我们从不为之吵架的事 |
[17:41] | they all came back around. | 都一股脑地涌来 |
[17:42] | – *** – The tie Robin murdered. | – 那包小内裤 – Robin谋杀的领带 |
[17:44] | The tiny camera I foundin th | 我从床头板里找到的针孔摄像机 |
[17:47] | That’s how a quarterback sts sharp. | 这是四分卫得以精益求精的方法 |
[17:50] | Monday morning,he sits on a bag of ic and studies the game tape. | 周一早上他会坐在一包冰上研究录像带 |
[17:53] | – Barney for the millionth time… – You don’t get to be as good as I am… | – Barney老是 – 你不温故求新 |
[17:55] | – using football analogies… – without reviewingthe fundamentals | – 用橄榄球的套话… – 学习技巧 |
[17:56] | – does not make it any less creepy. – and studying technique! | – 讨厌死了 – 就没我做得好 |
[17:57] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[17:58] | I knew you guys were acting too cute and perfect! | 我就知道你们甜蜜得过头了! |
[18:02] | Look,we were just sick of everyone pointing out | 听着 我们讨厌别人指出 |
[18:05] | how crappy a relationships we both are. | 我们爱情有何瑕疵 |
[18:07] | Yeah,it was sort of nice to be the perfect couplefor a | 嗯 成为片刻的完美恋人都太好了 |
[18:10] | I knew you were lying. | 我就知道你们在骗人 |
[18:12] | You got to wake up pretty early to slip one by the T-Mose. | 你可得早点走出T-Mose的阴影啊 |
[18:15] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[18:17] | Marshall,dinner’s ready. | Marshall 晚饭好啦 |
[18:21] | Did you– did you make any for me? | 有我的份么? |
[18:23] | No,but it’s your favorite. | 没 但是你最爱吃的 |
[18:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:36] | We need your advice. | 帮我出出主意 |
[18:37] | So Barney and Robin toldLily and M l about their fighting. | Barney和Robin向Lily和Marshall 说了他们吵架的事 |
[18:40] | And let’s just say, that in comparison, | 我们只能这么说 相比之下 |
[18:42] | their little dishes spat seemed pretty tame. | 他们那点鸡毛蒜皮太大乏味了 |
[18:55] | And byhe end, Lily and Marshall both had the same reaction. | 最后 Lily和Marshall都这反应 |
[18:59] | I’ll wash my dishes right away from now until the day I die. | 只要我还有一口气 我都会立马洗盘子 |
[19:02] | I don’t care when you wash the dishes. | 我不在乎你啥时洗 |
[19:03] | But if it’s something chse-based like a nice ziti, | 但要是象通心粉什么沾奶酪的盘子 |
[19:05] | – at least soak it,okay? – Of course,baby. | – 至少先浸着 好吗? – 行 宝贝 |
[19:07] | – Oh,I love you. – I love you,too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[19:11] | See?Right there, how did you just do that? | 看见没? 就是这样 你们咋做到的? |
[19:13] | How’d you just fix everything? | 你们怎么做到和好如初? |
[19:15] | I don’t know.I guess sometimes you just have to set your ego aside. | 不知道 我想有时你得为把自尊放一边 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:20] | An-And remember at the love that you have for that other person | 还有记着你对那人的爱 |
[19:23] | is way more important than winning. | 比获胜重要得多 |
[19:30] | More important than winning | 比胜利更重要 |
[19:33] | Stop,op it. | 别 别笑了 |
[19:34] | Seriously, what’s the secret? | 说正经的 秘诀是啥? |
[19:36] | Okay,look,the honeymoon period may be over, but | 好吧 听着 可能蜜月过完了 |
[19:40] | now you can get into the real stuff. | 但现在你们能投身到现实生活中了 |
[19:43] | And honestly, that’s the best part. | 老实说 那才是最有滋有味的 |
[19:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:48] | So what do we do now? | 那俺们现在作甚? |
[19:50] | I guess we got to start talking more and get into the real stuff. | 我想我们得多谈谈心 然后投身现实生活中 |
[19:53] | Yeah.Or there’s a bench in the elevator. | 或者 电梯可是有张长椅哦 |
[19:56] | Ooh,that’s better. | 那就更妙啦 |
[19:57] | Hey,swhat if we’re not the best couple in the world? | 嘿 要是我们做不成最完美的恋人咋办? |
[20:00] | Totally.It’s not a competition. | 这又不是比赛 |
[20:02] | – No. – We win! | – 不 – 我们胜啦! |
[20:03] | Best couple in the world! | 完美的恋人! |
[20:05] | Whoo,yeah! | 喔 耶! |
[20:09] | Guess what? | 猜猜看? |
[20:10] | These glasses are plastic. | 这些杯子是塑料的 |
[20:13] | So we can just throw them away. | 我们就能把他们扔掉 |
[20:15] | That means no dirty dishes in the sink. | 就是说水槽里不会有脏盘子 |
[20:19] | Mm,you’re dirty. | 你真坏 |
[20:20] | Maybe I shouldeave you in the sink. | 没准我该把你丢水槽里 |
[20:25] | And once tt first argument got worked out, | 一旦最先的争辩解决了 |
[20:27] | all those other arguments, well, | 所有的争吵 |
[20:31] | they got better,too. | 都迎刃而解 |
[20:44] | How I Met Your Mother Season 05 Episode 06 |