时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | NARRATOR: Kids,the secret to dating is very simple: | 孩儿们 约会的秘诀其实很简单 |
[00:05] | confident,be comfortable in your skin, be assured of who you are. | 信心满满 泰然自若 相信自我 |
[00:10] | Uncle Barney was really good at that last one, | Barney叔叔对最后一点游刃有余 |
[00:12] | even though a lot of the time who he was was someone else. | 尽管很多时候他并非本色出演 |
[00:18] | Hi.Do you see that guy over there in the scuba suit? | 嗨 看见那边穿潜水衣的家伙了吗? |
[00:23] | You inking of going and talking to him? | 你想上去和他搭讪? |
[00:25] | No.Good. | – 不想 – 很好 |
[00:27] | He’s seriously the biggest jerk on the face of the Earth. | 他是举世无双的超级大混球 |
[00:30] | How do you know him? | 你咋知道? |
[00:31] | Oh,he’s one of my best friends. | 他是我死党 |
[00:33] | So what’s with the scuba suit? | 那潜水衣是咋回事? |
[00:34] | Well,it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[00:36] | See,he just went through a breakup… | 他刚失恋不久 |
[00:39] | NARRATOR: There’s two basic philosophies of how to handle yourself after a breakup. | 失恋后一般会有两种处世之道 |
[00:42] | – Some people throw themselves into… – My career. | – 有的人全身心投入… – 我的事业 |
[00:45] | That’s my number one focus right now. | 现在我以事业为重 |
[00:46] | From now on,nmore dating. | 从现在起 不涉红尘 |
[00:49] | It’s all about work. | 事业至上 |
[00:50] | NARRATOR: While others throw themselves into… | 而有的人则是投身于… |
[00:52] | Every woman in New York City. | 整座纽约市的姑娘们 |
[00:54] | That’s right,Barney Stinson is back on the market. | 没错 Barnry Stinson卷土重来了 |
[00:57] | Mothers,lock up your daughters.Daughters,lock up your MILSWANCAs. | 妈妈要看紧自家女儿 女儿要看紧自家的MILSWANCA |
[01:01] | – MILSWANCAs? – Wait,I can get this. | – MILSWANCA – 等等 我明白啦 |
[01:04] | Mothers I’d Like To Sleep With And Never Call Again. | 我一睡完就决不联系的妈妈们 |
[01:07] | Correct!Cile gets the square. | 正确! 太阳打西边出来了 |
[01:09] | Don’t you think you’re kinda rushg back into this? | 你不觉得这样太快了点吗? |
[01:11] | Lily,since I started dating Robin,there’s a certain thing I haven’t used as much as I would like . | Lily 我和Robin约会开始 有样东西 尽管我心痒痒 但还是没拿出来用 (Lily姐想歪了) |
[01:18] | It’s…kinda big, surprisingly heavy, kind of leathery, and it’s black. | 它有点大 绝对重量级 皮质的 而且是黑色的 |
[01:26] | This,my friends… | 就是这个 朋友们… |
[01:29] | is The Playbook. | 游龙戏凤秘籍 |
[01:41] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother Season 05 Episode 08 | |
[01:45] | The Playbook contains every scam,con,hustle, hoodwink,gambit,flimflam, | 游龙戏凤秘籍包含了所有 亲身实践过的或者跃跃欲试的 |
[01:52] | stratagem and bamboozle I’ve ever used– or ever hope to use– | 计谋 骗局 圈套 障眼法 诡计 诈术 谋略和骗术 |
[01:55] | to pick up chicks and give them the business. | 用来泡妞爽翻天 |
[01:59] | Wow,you wrote another book? | 哇 你还写了别的书啊? |
[02:02] | we got a… | 真是… |
[02:03] | Stephen King over here. | 堪比Stephen King啊(美国多产作家) |
[02:07] | It’s all in here. | 都在这了 |
[02:08] | Everything from basic moves like “The Don’t Drink That. | 从最基本的象”表喝”开始 |
[02:15] | ” Whoa,don’t drink that.I saw some guy slip something in there. | “哇 表喝 我看见有人往里放了东西” |
[02:17] | What?Who? | 什么? 谁? |
[02:21] | that guy. | 那家伙 |
[02:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | To more advanced maneuvers like “ThMrs.Stinsfire. | 到更高级的计谋象”Stinfire太太” |
[02:34] | ” Now Kappas,after our disciplinary hearing for lewd behavr last semester, | 上学期对于行为不端的惩戒听证会之后 |
[02:39] | we have been aigned a new housemom. | 我们聘请了新的管家 |
[02:41] | I’d like you to meet Mrs.Stinsfire. | 大家来见见Stinsfire太太吧 |
[02:44] | Hello,girls! | 你们好 姑娘们! |
[02:52] | I can’t picture a way that wouldn’t work. | 真是想失败都难 |
[02:55] | What’s “The Loreo Von Matterhorn”? | “Lorenzo Von Matterhorn”是啥? |
[02:57] | I’m glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[02:59] | “The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn” will be my grand return to the sge. | “Lorenzo Von Matterhorn” 将是我重出江湖的舞台 |
[03:03] | Or y know,the bed. | 换句话说就是我的床 |
[03:05] | Actually,my bed isind of on a stage. | 其实 我的床就是个舞台 |
[03:07] | I put a platform underneath, and got some lights going.It’s a real production. | 我在床下摆了台阶 还装了聚光灯 绝对是实打实的 |
[03:10] | Barney exits! | Barney闪啦! |
[03:12] | So,how about you, Robin?You getting back out there?ere is your playbook? | 你咋样 Robin? 你又是单身贵族了 你的游龙戏凤秘籍呢? |
[03:16] | My playbook?Bro,uh,two-volume set,right here. | 我的游龙戏凤秘籍 有两卷呢 就在这 |
[03:21] | It’s a great read actually. | 读起来可真带劲 |
[03:22] | Yeah,I’m reading it right now. | 嗯 我正读着呢 |
[03:24] | Anyway,I told you already,I’m taking a break from all that. | 我说过了 我要缓一段时间 |
[03:27] | Marshall, it’s totally gonna happen. | Marshall 绝对会发生 |
[03:29] | – So gna happen. – What’s gonna happen? | – 是啊 – 发生什么? |
[03:30] | – You’re gonna fl in love. – So soon. | – 你会坠入爱河 – 很快 |
[03:33] | Not likel I’m focusing on my career.I’m done with dating. | 不可能 我现在以事业为重 不问红尘了 |
[03:36] | Oh,okay,we playing The Pymid? | 好吧 想玩金字塔对吧? |
[03:38] | Okay,uh, “Things people say right before they meet thlove of their life. | 好吧 “遇到真爱前的大言不惭” |
[03:42] | Kelly Harris, girl I went to law school with said… | Kelly Harris 和我一起上法学院的姑娘说 |
[03:45] | : Hey,law school’so hard, I just want to focus on my studies. | 嘿 法学好难读 我要一门心思读书 |
[03:48] | Six months later? | 6个月后? |
[03:50] | Married! | 结婚啦! |
[03:51] | – We,that’s all well and good… – Travis Frenchroy,backup bartender tells me… | – 那也不错 – Travis Frenchroy 候补酒保告诉我… |
[03:55] | : Oh,I’m so over the whole dating ga. | 我不想再约会了 |
[03:56] | I just want to focus on my Star Trek fan fiction. | 我只想看我的”星际迷航” |
[03:59] | Six months later… | 6个月后… |
[04:01] | Married! | 结婚啦! |
[04:02] | May I respond? | 我能说句吗? |
[04:04] | Well,that’s all well and good for them… | 对他们来说这样也好 |
[04:06] | Matthew Blitz, accountant at my office says…: | Matthew Blitz 我办公室的会计说 |
[04:09] | Oh,I’m gonna die single and alone. | 我要孤独终老 |
[04:12] | I might as well just focus on this year’s taxes. | 我还是把心思放在今年的税上吧 |
[04:14] | Six months later? | 6个月后? |
[04:21] | Protest all you want, t it’s gonna happen. | 尽管你不想 但还是会发生 |
[04:23] | – It’s a law of nature. – Lawyered.Of nature. | – 这是自然法则 – 自然而然的事 |
[04:26] | Believe me,I’d love to have no interest in a relationship. | 相信我 要是我不想谈恋爱就好了 |
[04:28] | There’s no way I’d be single right now if I wanted to be single. | 要是我一心想着单身 就不会到现在仍单身 |
[04:31] | Okay,now you’re ready. | 好吧 你终于准备好了 |
[04:33] | Ready for what? | 准备好啥? |
[04:34] | Three years ago, this girl Shelly started teaching at my school. | 3年前 有个叫Shelly的姑娘 在我的学校任职 |
[04:37] | The moment I saw her,I was like, “This is the gi for Ted. | 我一看见她 就感觉”和Ted真是天生一对” |
[04:41] | ” Why am I just hearing abt her now? | 为啥你现在才对我说? |
[04:43] | 111 | 3年前 |
[04:43] | You ow,I usually hate being set up but this Ted jt sounds so great. | 我一直对相亲很反感 但这个Ted听上去不错 |
[04:47] | Oh,he is.He’s so sweet and thoughtful and intelligent. | 是啊 他人很好 聪明又贴心 |
[04:51] | MARSHALL: Come o buddy!One more chicken finger and the crown is yours! | 来吧 哥们! 再塞跟鸡条我们就赢啦! |
[04:56] | Hmm,I don’t see him anywhere.He must be out doing charity work. | �� 我没看见他 他肯定出去做社工了 |
[05:00] | So,different bar? | 换家酒吧咋样? |
[05:04] | : That gi with Lily’s pretty cute! | 和Lily一起的姑娘真可爱! |
[05:07] | Oh,yeahshe was cute. | 嗯 她真可爱 |
[05:08] | Yeah,still is.And now you’re ready. | 嗯 仍不减当年 现在你准备就绪了 |
[05:11] | Yeah,bro,now yocan fit like, three times as many chicken fingers in your mouth. | 嗯 哥们 现在你都能塞下3倍的鸡条啦 |
[05:14] | You know it. | 说得对 |
[05:15] | Okay,I will set it up, but promise me you won’t do anything stupid. | 好吧 我来安排 但要保证不会再干蠢事 |
[05:19] | I promise I won’do anything stupid. | 保证不干蠢事 |
[05:22] | And I kept that promise.But only because… | 我说到做到了 只因… |
[05:26] | she never showed up. | 她没出现 |
[05:30] | I know.I’m sorry, I feel terrible. | 我知道 抱歉 我感觉挺糟的 |
[05:33] | You should feel teible! | 你应该觉得挺糟的! |
[05:34] | I do feel terrible!I do! | 我真觉得糟透了! 真的! |
[05:36] | – You should!You should!You should! – I do,I do! | – 你应该的! 应该的! 应该的! – 真的 真的! |
[05:39] | I don’t. | 假的 |
[05:40] | Look,I was really loing forward to meeting Ted, | 听着 我真的很期待和Ted见面 |
[05:42] | but I got to the bar an hour early and I met this amazing guy. | 但我提前一小时到酒吧时 遇见了超牛的人 |
[05:47] | ke,seriously amazing. | 真的超牛 |
[05:49] | And you met him at MacLaren’s? | 你在麦克拉伦酒吧里遇到的? |
[05:51] | – Yeah,right at the bar. – What’s h name? | – 对 就在那 – 他叫什么名字? |
[05:54] | I shouldn’t say. | 我不该说 |
[05:57] | Oh,what the heck.It’s Lorenzo Von Matterhorn! | 管他呢 是Lorenzo Von Matterhorn! |
[06:10] | So,he hooked up with Shelly?You must’ve been pisd. | 他泡了Shelly? 你肯定气坏了 |
[06:13] | Damn straight. | 这还用问 |
[06:15] | BarneyI’ve had Shelly set aside for Ted for three years. | Barney 为了Ted 我把Shelly雪藏了3年 |
[06:18] | Dude,Ted was not missing out. | 姐们 Ted没错过啥啊 |
[06:21] | She’s brainy and annoying, kind of boring in the sack. | 她很聪明又很烦人 到了床上又象死鱼一条 |
[06:25] | Oh,I guess she would’ve been perfect for Ted. | 她的确和Ted是绝配 |
[06:30] | Had I known that she was the to meet Ted, of course I wouldn have done it,but… | 要是我知道是去见Ted的 当然我不会下手 |
[06:34] | given the circumstances, I thk Ted’ll be proud of me. | 但鉴于这种情况 我觉得Ted会为我感到骄傲 |
[06:37] | I pulled off “ThLorenzo Von Matterhorn. | “Lorenzo Von Matterhorn”计谋成功啦 |
[06:41] | ” Okay,what’s the Lorenzo Von Matterhorn? | 好吧 Lorenzo Von Matterhorn到底是啥? |
[06:43] | My question exactly. | 我也这么问的 |
[06:45] | Okay,what’s the Lorenzo Von Matterhorn? | 好吧 Lorenzo Von Matterhorn是什么? |
[06:47] | Glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[06:48] | the Lorenzo Von Matterhorn Lorenzo Von Matterhorn | |
[06:51] | BARNEY: To perform the Lorenzo Von Matterhorn, here’s what you’ll need: | 就是假装是Lorenzo Von Matterhorn |
[06:54] | Basic knowledge of Web site design and a very unique fake ne. | 只要会基本的网页设计和一个独一无二的假名字 |
[06:58] | So,think of your fake namright now. | 想想取啥名字吧 |
[07:02] | Have you g it?Good. | 想到了? 很好 |
[07:04] | Now,select your target. | 现在 选择目标 |
[07:06] | Preferably a girl with a real ni…phone. | 最好是拿着华丽丽手机的妞 |
[07:16] | Yeah,it’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[07:18] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[07:23] | I’m Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. | 我是Lorenzo Von Matterhorn |
[07:27] | Are you,like, famous or something? | 你是名人还是咋的? |
[07:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:36] | What a refreshing change opace.ce to meet you… | 真是不可思议 遇见你很高兴 |
[07:39] | Shelly. | Shelly |
[07:41] | Once again, I’m Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. | 再说一遍 我是Lorenzo Von Matterhorn |
[07:44] | Spelled like it sounds two “T”s. | 正如其发音一样 有两个T |
[07:47] | Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. | Lorenzo Von Matterhorn |
[07:50] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[07:52] | BARNEY: Then,as soon as you’re gone, she gets out her phone | 只要你一走 她就掏出手机 |
[07:54] | and does an Internet searc for Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. | 开始上网查Lorenzo Von Matterhorn |
[07:58] | And that’s whenshe discovers. | 这就是她查到的 |
[08:01] | a series of fake Web sites, all devoted to the incredible life of Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. | 一连串描述Lorenzo Von Matterhorn 传奇人生的虚假网页 |
[08:06] | There’s the fake business article about Lorenzo, the reclusive billionaire. | 介绍Lorenzo的商业撰文 身价亿万的隐士 |
[08:09] | The fake Explorers Club newsletter describing his balloon trek to the North Pole | 探险俱乐部关于他乘热气球 只身前往北极的简报 |
[08:13] | as a feat of pure daring and imagination. | 实乃大胆而富有创造力的壮举 |
[08:15] | The fake medical journal featuring the heartbreaking story of doctors | 以及医生悲痛欲绝地劝导其别做阴茎缩短术 |
[08:17] | telling him penis reduction surgery isn’t an option. | 为专栏特写的医药杂志 |
[08:20] | And by the time you get back. | 这时你正好回来 |
[08:22] | Hi,Shelly, uh,I hate to be forward, but can I buy you a cup of coffee? | 嗨 Shelly 我不喜欢进展太快 但我能请你喝咖啡吗? |
[08:26] | Yes!Please. | 好! 拜托 |
[08:29] | What does ffee go for these days,$50? | 最近咖啡多少钱 50块? |
[08:32] | : Oh,Lorenzo. | 噢 Lorenzo |
[08:34] | And it is on. | 好戏开~场 |
[08:39] | That’s awful. | 真卑鄙 |
[08:40] | You alize you broke her heart,right? | 你明知道伤她心了 对吧? |
[08:43] | She’s inconsolable. | 她伤心欲绝 |
[08:44] | Why would shbe inconsolable? | 她为何会伤心欲绝? |
[08:46] | Lorenzo’s balloon won’t sappear over the Arctic for another week. | Lorenzo的热气球下周 就在北极上空消失了 |
[08:50] | The only way she would be upset is if someone told her it waall a bunch of lies. | 除非有人告诉这一切全是谎言 她才会伤心欲绝 |
[08:54] | Itas all just a bunch of lies? | 这一切全是谎言? |
[08:57] | It was all just a bunch of lies. | 全是谎言 |
[08:59] | – The balloon expedition? – Lies! | – 热气球探险? – 骗人的! |
[09:01] | – The man-made island shaped like his face off the coast of Dubai? – Lies! | – 迪拜海岸边上照着他的脸型而造的人工岛 – 骗人的! |
[09:05] | Finishing third in the laser tag competition? | 激光枪比赛排名第三? |
[09:07] | Li– Oh,actually, that one’s true.I went to that. | 骗… 那倒是真的 我也去了 |
[09:10] | – You went to the Vatican? – Lies! | – 你去梵蒂冈了? – 骗人的! |
[09:14] | Oh,my God! | 我的天! |
[09:17] | Well,I hope you’re happy with yourself. | 你现在满意了 |
[09:19] | – What? – You broke that girl’s heart. | – 什么啊? – 你碾碎了那姑娘的心 |
[09:22] | – Me? – You! | – 我? – 你! |
[09:25] | She’ll probably never trust a guy again. | 她可能不会再相信别人了 |
[09:27] | You ruined her for Ted. | 为了Ted 你毁了她 |
[09:29] | Noto mention Julio Von Matterhorn, Lorenzo’s twin brother. | 更别说Julio Von Matterhorn Lorenzo的孪生弟弟了 |
[09:35] | Can you believe that?He blames me | 难以置信 他竟然怪到我头上 |
[09:37] | Oh,and by the way,Ted, I bet she’d still go out with you. | 还有 Ted 我想她还会和你约会的 |
[09:40] | m,let me think.Do I want to go out with a girl Barney hooked up with? | 我想想 我想和Barney泡过的妞约会吗? |
[09:44] | Guys,help me out with the harmonies.Sure. | – 伙计们 帮我来段和声 – 行 |
[09:45] | * Hell no… | 不可能… |
[09:52] | Well,you st be a little bothered by this. | 你还为这些感到不快吗? |
[09:54] | Well,it’s his life.Look,if these girls are dumb enough to fall for this crap, | 那是他的人生 听着 要是那些 姑娘聪明点就不会上当 |
[09:59] | Agreed.Have you seen the one there labeled “The SNASA”? | 同意 你看到那个”SNASA”了吗? |
[10:02] | “The SNASA” “SNASA” | |
[10:05] | Wow,you’re an astronaut? | 哇 你是宇航员? |
[10:08] | I’m actually in a top secret governnt space program called Secret NASA or SNASA. | 其实我在做一个绝密的政府太空项目 叫绝密NASA或者秘之NASA |
[10:17] | Wow,SNASA. | 挖无 秘之总署 |
[10:19] | Do you go to the Moon and stuff? | 你去过月球还是啥的吗? |
[10:21] | Well,not the Moon you’re familiar with, though I have been to the Smoon. | 算是去过 不过不是你平时见到的月球 叫秘之月 |
[10:26] | Wow,t Smoon. | 挖无 秘之月 |
[10:33] | Ifou fall for that one, my heart breaks for you, but I’m sorry, you’re a smoron. | 要是你连这都信 我真为你伤心 得罪说一句 你是个秘之蠢材 |
[10:38] | So,what hapns next? | 然后呢? |
[10:41] | Come on,Barney, you just… | 别这样 Barney 你刚… |
[10:44] | You just got out oan honest to God relationship. | 你刚从一段神圣的爱情中恢复单身 |
[10:47] | You’re a real boy now. | 你现在已经成长为男子汉了 |
[10:49] | You can’t go back to these cheap tricks. | 不能再用以前那些低俗伎俩 |
[10:51] | Cheap tricks? | 低俗伎俩? |
[10:53] | Not one of these is a cheap trick. | 这些方法没有一个是低俗伎俩 |
[10:55] | Except for “The Cheap Trick. | 除了”低俗伎俩” |
[10:58] | ” I’m the bass playerfor Cheap Trick. | 我是低俗伎俩乐队的贝斯手 |
[11:03] | And even that one involves expensive hair extensions. | 就算是这个 那套假发也还是高级货 |
[11:07] | Now,if you don’t mind, I am off to prepare for toght’s main event. | 好了 不介意的话 我要开始今晚的活动 |
[11:10] | I will be performing “The ‘s Not Coming. | 我要去实施”他不会来了” |
[11:14] | ” Glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[11:16] | The ‘s Not Coming. | “他不会来了” |
[11:18] | BARNEY: To perform “The He’s Not Coming,” here’s what you’ll need: | 要实施”他不会来了” 你需要: |
[11:20] | The observation deck of the Empire Ste Building. | 帝国大厦的观赏层 |
[11:23] | Are you there? | 上去了吗? |
[11:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:25] | For generations, this has been the spot New Yorkers have chosen | 这里一直以来都被纽约客选为 |
[11:28] | for their romantic reunions with long-estranged lovers, | 长期未见的情侣浪漫重逢之地 |
[11:31] | so all you have to do is walk up to every girl you see and say… | 你只需要跟每个你见到的女生说… |
[11:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[11:37] | Never mind. | 请无视我 |
[11:39] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[11:43] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[11:45] | She’s not coming?Sorry. | 她不会来了? 不好意思 |
[11:50] | Until sooner or later… | 迟早… |
[11:53] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[11:56] | He’s not? | 他不来了? |
[11:58] | But we agreed. | 可我们说好了 |
[12:00] | We always said we’d meet here. | 我们要在这里见面的 |
[12:02] | On this night. | 就在今晚 |
[12:05] | : I’m such a fool. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[12:13] | All right,I’m going to go get the paper. | 我去拿报纸 |
[12:15] | More like, go get a husband. | 是去捡个老公吧 |
[12:16] | – Totally. – Okay,you guys need to stop at,seriously. | – 说得好 – 说真的 你们别再这样了 |
[12:19] | The last thing I am looking for right now is a relationship. | 我现在对恋爱完全没兴趣 |
[12:22] | When you pick up that newspaper, be sure to check the wedding announcements. | 去拿报纸的时候 记得看看结婚通告 |
[12:25] | : For yours. | 是你的哟 |
[12:27] | MARSLL: Robin,it’s like this. | Robin 是这样的 |
[12:28] | Do you have anidea how many times in my life I’ve gone to t freezer | 你知道我这辈子有多少次打开冰箱 |
[12:30] | looking for frozen waffles and not found them? | 想找些冰华夫饼而没找着? |
[12:33] | – Thousands? – Millions. | – 上千次? – 上百万次 |
[12:35] | But when I go to the freezer loing for a Popsicle– | 但当我打开冰箱想找些冰棒 |
[12:38] | or the remote control because Lily and I are having a fight and she’s hidden it there– | 或者遥控器 因为我和Lily一吵架 她就会把它藏那儿 |
[12:41] | you know what I fi?Frozen waffles. | 知道我找到什么了吗? 冰华夫饼 |
[12:44] | That’s how it works.You go out there looking for a paper, | 就是这样 你出去拿报纸 |
[12:47] | you’re coming back with frozen waffles. | 你一回来后头就会跟着个冰华夫饼 |
[12:48] | And,in this case,frozen waffles | 我说的这个冰华夫饼 是个男人 |
[12:51] | Also,could you pick up some frozen waffles? | 对了 能帮我带点冰华夫饼回来吗? |
[12:56] | In that case,frozen waffles… | 这次我说的冰华夫饼… |
[12:59] | are frozen waffles. | 就是冰华夫饼 |
[13:02] | Guys,code red!Emergency.Lockdown. | 红色警报! 紧急情况 一级防守 |
[13:05] | – Nobody’s leaving. – Whoa,what happened? | – 大家都别走 – 怎么了? |
[13:07] | I tried “The He’s Not Coming,” anit worked.Gangbusters. | 我用了”他不会来了”这招 大成功 搞定 |
[13:10] | Yoshould have seen this girl. | 你得见见这妞 |
[13:13] | Bang,ping, pa-dowga-donk. | 美得没话说哦! |
[13:14] | Okay,I’m leaving. | 好了 我走了 |
[13:16] | So,we get up to my place, and I go intmy room to set up the camera– | 然后我们去我家 当我先行一步设好摄像机 (冠西哥!?) |
[13:20] | to light the candles– and when I come out, she’s gone, | 先行一步点好蜡烛… 回来一看 她不见了 |
[13:25] | and so is The Playok! | 游龙戏凤秘籍也不见了! |
[13:28] | I think we all know who is responsible for this. | 我想大家都知道是谁干的好事 |
[13:31] | Yeah,we do. | 地球人都知道 |
[13:34] | Al-Qaeda. | “基地”组织 |
[13:36] | No,you idiot. | 才不是呢 笨死了 |
[13:38] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[13:49] | Wow,you stole The Playbook? | 挖无 你偷了游龙戏凤秘籍? |
[13:52] | So,the girl on the Empire State Building? | 帝国大厦那个女生是? |
[13:54] | A iend of mine– an actress. | 我的朋友… 是演员 |
[13:56] | An actress.Of course. | 演员 怪不得 |
[13:58] | That explains her impeccable diction and her sluttiness. | 怪不得她发音字正腔圆 性格淫荡 |
[14:04] | and put it up on thenternet for the whole world to see. | 放上网让全世界的人看到 |
[14:07] | You wouldn’t. | 千万不要 |
[14:08] | I won’t,as long as you agree to no more scams,no morcons, | 我不会的 只要你保证不再用计谋 骗局 圈套 |
[14:12] | no more hustles, no more hoodwinks, no more gambits, no more stratagems and no more bamboozles. | 不再用障眼法 诡计 以后没有诈术 谋略 |
[14:19] | – I notice you left out flimflams. – No more flimflams! | – 你漏掉了 满嘴跑火车 – 不再满嘴跑火车! |
[14:21] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[14:23] | Oh,my God.I-I’m rry to interrupt, but look at this. | 买糕的 不好意思打断一下 你们看 |
[14:29] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:32] | I got left at the altar. | 我在婚礼前被甩了 (学习Ted啊) |
[14:38] | Oh,my God,that’s horrible. | 太恶劣了 |
[14:41] | I wonder if that would work. | 不知道有没有效呢? |
[14:43] | That’s not even the worst one in here. | 那还不是最恶劣的 |
[14:44] | Have you guys se,uh, “My Penis Grants Wishes”? | 你们有看过那 “我是鸡鸡神灯”吗? |
[14:50] | Really?A genie comes t of it? | 真的? 会有个神仙冒出来? |
[14:52] | Only if yorub it hard enough. | 要大力点擦才会有哦 |
[14:57] | So,then,what happened? | 那然后呢? |
[14:58] | It says here he brea into song, and then the furniture comes to life and dances with him. | 这里写着 他突然唱起歌来 然后家具都活过来与他共舞 |
[15:02] | It’s not very well thought out. | 仔细想想还是不够好 |
[15:03] | It’s no “Mrs.Stinsfire. | 不如 “Stinfire夫人”好 |
[15:05] | ” No,what happened in real life? | 我是说现实生活之后怎样了? |
[15:07] | Well,a few hours later… | 几个小时之后… |
[15:17] | You know, I heard it was gonna rain. | 呃 我听说今天要下雨 |
[15:19] | Ifnyone’s interested, I will be at MacLaren’s Pub | 如果你们有兴趣 我会在MacLaren’s酒吧 |
[15:21] | performing a pla out of The Playbookentitled | 再现一场游龙戏凤秘籍中伎俩 名曰 |
[15:26] | “The S That is all. | “潜水员” 完毕 |
[15:29] | Okay,that’s it.I’m putting The Playbook up on the Internet. | 够了 我要把游龙戏凤秘籍放上网 |
[15:34] | Baby,can you put The Playbook up on the Internet? | 宝贝 帮我把游龙戏凤秘籍放上网好吗? |
[15:37] | Of course,baby, but here’s the…here’s the weird thing. | 好的 但是…奇怪的是 |
[15:39] | I have literally been through this book cover to cover. | 我已经看过这书很多遍了 |
[15:41] | There is no play in here called “The Scuba Diver. | 这里没有记载什么”潜水员”呀 |
[15:47] | So,w you guys want to know what “The Scuba Diver” is. | 现在你们想知道 “潜水员”是什么了 |
[15:51] | Well,it was on the last page of The Playbook, but I ripped it out just in case. | 那是在游龙戏凤秘籍最后一页 不过我把它撕下来了 以防万一 |
[15:58] | 777 You’re about to see it in action. | 别担心 你们将会见到我的现场表演 |
[16:01] | See the blond over there by the bar? | 见到那边的金发女郎了吗? |
[16:05] | Tizzarget acquizzired. | 目~标 锁~定 |
[16:07] | Barney,don’t do this. | Barney 别这样 |
[16:09] | – You’re so… – Ah,give it a rest,pest. | – 你真的很… – 歇歇吧 害人精 |
[16:11] | If anyone should be mad, it should be Rob. | 要生气也该是Robin生气 |
[16:13] | She loves The Playbook. | 她可爱游龙戏凤秘籍了 |
[16:14] | I don’t love The Playbook. | 我不爱游龙戏凤秘籍 |
[16:17] | What are you talk… | 你说什… |
[16:18] | The Playbook– it’s ld.You got to admit it’s pretty spectacular. | 是游龙戏凤秘籍 这么酷 你得承认 它无与伦比吧 |
[16:21] | Look,Barney,we just broke up. | Barney 我们刚分手 |
[16:24] | I mean,yes, the costumes are cute,but… | 没错 这身装束确实很可爱 可… |
[16:27] | we just broke up. | 我们刚分手呀 (快复合快复合!) |
[16:31] | Well,I didn’t…I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我… 我没想到你会这么想 |
[16:35] | I guess I’ve been so wrapped up in my own stuff that I… | 可能是我太专注于自己所以… |
[16:37] | Oh,crap, she’s looking over he.Quick,everyone, scatter. | 要糟 她看过来了 所有人 给我散 |
[16:44] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[16:46] | You see at guy over there in the scuba suit? | 嗨 见到那边穿潜水服的家伙了吗? |
[16:50] | And that brings us to rig now. | 事情就是这样 |
[16:54] | But…wait.So,why is he wearing scuba gear? | 可是…等等 到底为啥他穿着潜水服? |
[16:57] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:59] | And it’s killing us, Claire. | 我们都好奇死了 Claire |
[17:00] | It’s killing us! | 好奇死了! |
[17:02] | Let’s go ask him. | 那问问他呀 |
[17:06] | So,what’s “The Scuba Diver”? | “潜水员”是什么? |
[17:08] | And this iClaire,by the way. | 顺便 这是Claire |
[17:11] | Hello,Claire.Myame is Lieutenant Frank Lyman. | 你好 Claire 我叫Frank Lyman中尉 |
[17:14] | I train bomb sniffing dolphi for the Balt… | 专门为波罗的海边居民 训练炸弹侦查海豚… |
[17:18] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:21] | I’m…I can’t…I can’t…I can’t do ts. | 我…我做不下去了 |
[17:24] | Robin…I so sorry. | Robin…对不起 |
[17:28] | I guess this breakup’s been touer on me than I thought. | 这次分手比我想象中更痛苦 |
[17:32] | I think this playbook was just a way to takemy mind | 游龙戏凤秘籍只是让我逃避现实而已 |
[17:36] | It’s okay.It’s been tough on me,too. | 没事 我也很痛苦 |
[17:39] | I mean,look at me.I’ve sworn off relationships. | 你看 我都赌誓不再恋爱了 |
[17:41] | – She’s so about to get married.I got to make sure my tux fits. – I got to work on my toast. | – 她肯定得结婚 我得整整我那礼服 – 我得想想祝酒词了 |
[17:45] | I will bang your heads together like coconuts. | 信不信我把你们俩的脑壳当椰子一样锤 |
[17:48] | LILY: Barney,I’m so glad you’re stopping this. | Barney 你不再任性我太欣慰了 |
[17:51] | And-and,frankly, the real Barney is way cooler than any of the fake Barneys in this aybook. | 还有 说真的 真正的Barney比 这书上说的假Barney酷多了 |
[17:57] | Oh,is that right? | 真的吗? |
[17:58] | Claire,you’ve prably heard a lot about the real Barney tonight. | Claire 今晚你可能听过 太多真正Barney的故事 |
[18:01] | Want to grab a cup of coffee? | 想去喝杯咖啡吗? |
[18:03] | Claire,before you turn him down, I-I think you should know that under this neoprene suit | Claire 在你拒绝他之前 我得说 在这身橡胶衣底下 |
[18:08] | with what appears to be a tube sock stuffed in the crotch. | 虽然裤裆穿着类似于圆筒长袜的东西 |
[18:12] | Can of Pringles, but go on. | 品客薯片的罐子 不过继续 |
[18:14] | is an amazing guy. | 是个好男人 |
[18:16] | He’s fun and one of my best friends. | 他很风趣 是我最好的朋友之一 |
[18:20] | And he landed this hottie. | 而且他把过这辣妹哦 |
[18:22] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[18:26] | Come on,Claire, go out with him. | Claire 跟他出去吧 |
[18:27] | MARSHALL: It’s just a cup of coffee,right? | 只不过是一杯咖啡 |
[18:29] | – Right?Come on. – LILY: Can’t hurt. | – 去吧 – 没事的 |
[18:30] | All right,all right.Let’s t some coffee. | 好吧好吧 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[18:36] | NARRATOR: And by the end of the night… | 那晚最后… |
[18:38] | I’m prd of that guy. | 真为他自豪 |
[18:40] | To be that vulnerable takes a lot of Prings. | 要装成那样可得费不少品客 |
[18:44] | I got a text from Barney. | Barney的短信 |
[18:46] | “Look under the table. | “看看桌子底下” |
[18:53] | – It’s a page from The Playbook. – What does it say? | – 是游龙戏凤秘籍的一页 – 写了什么? |
[18:56] | ‘s “The Scuba Diver. | 是”潜水员” |
[19:01] | ” BARNEY: Step one: tell a meddlesome female friend about The Playbook. | 第一步 告诉你爱管闲事的女性朋友 关于游龙戏凤秘籍的事 |
[19:03] | Step two: run play on one of her coworkers, king her so angry **** | 第二步 在她的同事身上用一招 使其生气并偷走游龙戏凤秘籍 |
[19:07] | *** and tell her you’re gog to do one more scam | 第三步 穿上潜水服 告诉她你要再设一次局 |
[19:10] | called “The Scuba Diver” on the hot girl standing by the bar. | 叫”潜水员” 骗倒酒吧里的美女 |
[19:12] | Your fend– let’s call her Lily– goes and talks to the girl | 你的朋友 就叫她Lily吧 会跟那女孩搭讪 |
[19:15] | and tells her everything about The Playbook. | 并告诉她游龙戏凤秘籍的一切 |
[19:16] | Now,here’s where it gets tricky. | 接着就是这招的精妙之处 |
[19:18] | When Lily and the girl ask at “The Scuba Diver” is, ***** | 当那女孩和Lily问起”潜水员”是什么 脱下潜水镜 |
[19:20] | about your deep-seated insecurities which don’t really exist | 说些捏造的掏心窝的话 |
[19:23] | because– let’s face it– you’re awesome. | 因为 承认吧 你棒极了 |
[19:25] | Feeling bad for you, Lily talks you up tohe girl,who then agrees to go get coffee with you. | 出于同情 Lily会说服女孩与你共进咖啡 |
[19:29] | And it…is…on. | 然后 好戏上…场 |
[19:45] | I’ll give you a call.Bye-bye. | 再打给你哦 拜拜 |
[19:49] | Uh,for those of you keeping score, “The Ted Mosby” works. | 你们给我记住了 “Ted Mosby”这招 大成功哦 |
[19:55] | Robin,here we go. | Robin 来了 |
[19:59] | Well,the love of your life is about to walk through the door, and it’s… | 你的真命天子将会走进门 就是… |
[20:05] | thatuy. | 他 |
[20:07] | Yeah,I’m not falling in love withhat guy. | 呃 我不会跟他拍拖的 |
[20:09] | Right,right,right, because it’s going to be… | 当然 当然 因为那会是… |
[20:12] | th guy. | 他 |
[20:15] | Mmm,I don’t know.The blue blazer’s just, like,not doing it for me,so… | 嗯 蓝色上衣 不太吸引我呢 |
[20:18] | Yeah,yeah.You’re right,’cause here he comes.It’s that guy! | 没错 没错 因为那人是他! |
[20:23] | Oh,Robin. | 噢 Robin |
[20:25] | You should at least give her a chance.You know,make out with h a little, see if there’s sothing there. | 你得给个机会她 跟她亲热一下 看看有没有火花什么的 |
[20:30] | – Okay,I’m going to work. – Yeah,you are. | – 好 我要去干活了 – 加油哦 |
[20:31] | No,m actually going to work. | 不 我真的要去干活 |
[20:34] | – Go,work it. – NARRATOR: And the ironic part was… | – 去吧 好好干 – 讽刺的是… |
[20:38] | Are you Robin? | Robin是吗? |
[20:39] | Don,your new cohost. | Don 新的主持人 |
[20:44] | Damn it,Marshall. | 可恶 Marshall |