时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Well,got another one. – Oh,boy. | – 又来一个 – 老天 |
[00:04] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么? |
[00:11] | Right? Brad Pitt? Seven? | 对吧? Brad Pitt? 七宗罪? |
[00:15] | Nothing? | 啥也没? |
[00:16] | Yeah,I’m the jerk. What’s in the box? | 好吧 我脑抽 盒里有什么? |
[00:20] | Well,ever since Marshall and Lily got their own place, | 自从Marshall和Lily拥有自己的小天地后 |
[00:22] | his mom keeps sending them boxes of his old stuff | 他老妈一直寄来他的旧玩意 |
[00:24] | she’s trying to get rid of. | 她早想丢了 |
[00:25] | Thanks,Mom. You really nailed it this time. | 谢谢老妈 你这次终于寄对了 |
[00:28] | I really needed He-Man’s right arm | 我超想要这些希曼装备 |
[00:31] | and this old book of Mad Libs. | 还有这本Mad Libs(文字游戏书) |
[00:35] | “Fart went to the fart to fart fartly. ” That’s nice. | “屁男猛放冲锋屁” 真妙 |
[00:40] | That’s good stuff. That’s good. | 好句 真不错 |
[00:42] | Thanks,Mom. | 谢谢老妈 |
[00:46] | – Hello. – Hello? Ted Mosby? | – 你好 – 你好? Ted Mosby? |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:51] | The window is open. | 窗开了 |
[00:56] | – The what? – The window is open. | – 啥? – 窗开了 |
[01:02] | The window is open. | 窗开了 |
[01:04] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等啥? |
[01:05] | – I… – Run,Ted,run! | – 我… – 冲 Ted 冲! |
[01:12] | Lily,the window is open. | Lily 窗开了 |
[01:14] | Make a hole,people. | 闪开点 各位 |
[01:17] | Run,Ted,run! | 冲 Ted 冲! |
[01:24] | Ted? | Ted? |
[01:26] | Maggie. | Maggie |
[01:28] | I was just,um,you know… | 我只是 ��… |
[01:31] | – How are you? – Um,I’m fine,I guess. | – 过得怎样? – 很好 |
[01:35] | Actually,no,I’m not fine. | 其实 不 不太好 |
[01:37] | I just broke up with my boyfriend. | 我刚和男友分手 |
[01:42] | – I’m so sorry to hear that. – No,it’s… | – 那真遗憾 – 没关系… |
[01:45] | You want to hang out tonight? | 今晚想出来玩吗? |
[01:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[01:59] | how i met your mother s05e10 | |
[02:02] | – It was so fun. You guys liked it. – It was the most… | – 很有意思 你们肯定会喜欢 – 它是最… |
[02:04] | Please tell me you got in the window. | 求你告诉我越窗成功吧 |
[02:05] | – I got in the window. – Yes! | – 我越窗成功 – 好! |
[02:07] | What is going on? What is the window? | 咋回事? 什么窗? |
[02:10] | You know how everyone has that guy or girl who, no matter what happens, | 不管天崩地裂还是万物俱灭 每个人的内心深处 |
[02:13] | you always rember them being the perfect one for you? | 总认定某个人是你的绝配 |
[02:16] | – Mike Schatz. – Lily. – Mike Schatz – Lily | |
[02:17] | That girl right over there. | 那边的妞 |
[02:20] | Well,that girl for me was– | 我认定的姑娘曾经是 |
[02:22] | and still is– | 现在仍是 |
[02:23] | Maggie Wilks. | Maggie Wilks |
[02:25] | We all went to college together. | 我们一起上的大学 |
[02:26] | She was awesome. Everybody loved her. | 她人超好 地球人都喜欢她 |
[02:29] | I think I know what we’re dealing with here. | 我想我知道是啥情况了 |
[02:34] | Tell me when to stop. | 跟我说啥时候停 |
[02:36] | It wasn’t that Maggie was hot. She was… | 不是说Maggie很惹火 她… |
[02:38] | She was the ultimate girl next door. | 绝对是邻家女孩模样 |
[02:40] | She was the ultimate girl next door. Still is. | 绝对是邻家女孩 现在仍是 |
[02:42] | I mean,every guy who meets Maggie | 我是说 但凡遇见Maggie的 |
[02:44] | falls madly in love with her. | 都会疯狂地爱上她 |
[02:45] | And that’s the problem. | 这也是症结所在 |
[02:46] | Since I’ve known her,she’s only been single for, | 我认识她到现在 她只经历过 |
[02:48] | like,three brief windows of opportunity. | 三次短暂的空窗期 |
[02:52] | When she moved here and broke up with her college boyfriend, | 她搬到这里并和大学男友分手时 |
[02:54] | I waited a month. | 我等了一个月 |
[02:56] | You know,so I wouldn’t be the rebound guy. | 这样我就不算备胎了 |
[02:58] | Well,the rebound guy lasted two years. | 于是她和备胎谈了两年 |
[03:02] | After they broke up,I only waited a week. | 他们分手后 我只等了一礼拜 |
[03:05] | I was still too late. | 但还是迟了一步 |
[03:06] | She dated that guy for three years. | 她和那家伙谈了3年 |
[03:09] | The next time,I wasn’t messing around. | 我决定下次一定马上出手 |
[03:12] | I was at her door not one hour after they broke up. | 他们分手后不到一小时 我就赶到她家门口 |
[03:15] | The only thing she did between becoming single | 在她重获单身到 我赶到她家的那段时间里 |
[03:18] | and the moment I got there was go downstairs and check her mail. | 她只是下楼取了邮件 |
[03:22] | I was still too late. | 我还是晚了一步 |
[03:24] | And she dated that guy for four years. | 她和那家伙谈了四年 |
[03:28] | I wasn’t going to let this happen again, | 我不会再让杯具重演了 |
[03:30] | so I begged her neighbor,Mrs. Douglas, | 所以我求她的邻居Douglas太太 |
[03:32] | to call me the second she and David broke up. | 她一和David掰了就马上给我打电话 |
[03:34] | And now,a very single and available Maggie Wilks | 而今一个单身无男友的Meggie Wilks |
[03:38] | is on her way to this very spot. | 正在驶来的路上 |
[03:41] | I sent a cab with a female driver, | 我叫了辆女司机的出租车 |
[03:42] | so she’d have no other interaction with a man until she got to me. | 在她见到我之前 就不会再和别人好上了 |
[03:45] | Where she will still have no interaction with a man. What up? | 在这儿也不会和某人好上 啥世道哦? |
[03:49] | I feel good tonight. Tonight’s going to be good. | 今晚我感觉不错 将会是美妙的一夜 |
[03:54] | Oh,hell,yeah! It’s my overalls. | 哇塞! 我的背带裤 |
[03:57] | I wore these babies all throughout high school. These were my jam. | 我从小正太起就穿这个直到高中 它们是我的最爱 |
[04:00] | God,you really were a virgin before you met Lily,weren’t you? | 我的天 你遇到Lily之前是处男吧? |
[04:05] | – Well,that’s unnecessary. – Oh,she’s right,baby. | – 你不厚道 – 她没说错 宝贝 |
[04:07] | If… if you had worn these things in college, | 要是你在大学里还穿背带裤 |
[04:10] | even I wouldn’t have slept with you. | 我不会和你上床 |
[04:11] | And,if you recall,I was good to go. | 如果只是回忆一下 那我跃跃欲试 |
[04:15] | No one– I mean no one– | 没人 我是说没人 |
[04:17] | could get laid wearing these. | 会穿着它嘿咻 |
[04:20] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[04:22] | I,Barney Stinson,being of sound mind and amazing body, | 我 Barney Stinson 心智健全 体魄健美 |
[04:26] | will wear these overalls until I have sex with a woman. | 将穿上背带裤直到钓上妞嘿咻为止 |
[04:32] | I actually dated that guy. | 我真和那哥们谈过 |
[04:34] | Okay. Quick game plan. | 好的 说下作战方案 |
[04:36] | Maggie shows up,couple minutes of hugs and hi’s, | Maggie出现 花几分钟打招呼和拥抱 |
[04:38] | and then everybody’s out of here. | 然后大家闪人 |
[04:39] | This is my one shot. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[04:41] | I am not gonna screw this up. | 只许成功不许失败 |
[04:43] | Who’d you get to cover your class tonight? | 那今晚谁帮你代课? |
[04:45] | – Crap! – Oh,my God! | – 糟糕! – 我的天! |
[04:49] | – Oh,my goodness. – Hey,stranger. | – 我的天 – 嘿 路人甲 |
[04:51] | Maggie,this is my roommate,Robin. | Maggie 我的室友 Robin |
[04:53] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you,too. | – 幸会 – 幸会 |
[04:55] | Um,I totally forgot,I have to teach a class tonight. | 我今晚有课 我全给忘了 |
[05:00] | Want to come with me and check out a real live architecture class? | 想和我一起吗? 感受下真实的建筑课? |
[05:03] | Not even a little bit. | 打死也不去 |
[05:05] | Uh,you know,I’ll just hang here with Marshall. | 我在这儿和Marshll玩就行 |
[05:06] | – It’ll be fun. – Fantastic. | – 肯定很有意思 – 妙极 |
[05:08] | – Okay. – Well,have a seat. Relax. | – 好的 – 坐吧 放轻松 |
[05:11] | Yeah,this is casual. | 嗯 别拘束 |
[05:13] | This is all very,very,very casual. | 千万千万别拘束 |
[05:17] | Listen to me. You want me to find the perfect girl so we can all grow old together? | 听着 你们要我找另一半 这样大家就能一起白头偕老? |
[05:19] | That is her. Do not let any guy near her,okay? | 我的另一半就是她 别让任何人靠近她 好吗? |
[05:23] | That means no waiter takes her order,no busboy clears her table. | 就是说别让服务生来点餐还有清理桌子 |
[05:26] | If she bursts into flames,I want a firewoman putting her out. | 要是她激情难耐 我要女消防员帮她灭火 |
[05:30] | – I don’t think 911 takes requests. – Damn it,Marshall! | – 我觉得911不会受理 – 我靠 Marshall! |
[05:33] | Whatever you have to do,keep Maggie Wilks single until I get back. | 不管用啥手段 都要保证我回来时 Maggie Wilks还是单身 |
[05:40] | I left my tab open. | 帐都记我头上 |
[05:41] | Don’t abuse it. | 别下手太狠 |
[05:49] | – Target secure? – Target secure. | – 目标安全? – 目标安全 |
[05:53] | Oh,my gosh. How weird. | 我的天 好奇怪 |
[05:55] | We all walked out of the bathroom at the same time. | 我们竟然同时从洗手间出来 |
[05:57] | Well,let’s all walk back to the booth together. | 那就一起回雅座吧 |
[06:03] | Oh,my. Look at this– | 看呀 |
[06:05] | – the table where we are sitting. – Back off! | – 这里就是我们的雅座 – 离远点! |
[06:12] | Okay,um,not that I care about this challenge, | 好吧 这挑战不关我啥事 |
[06:14] | but it’s cheating to wear overalls over a suit. | 但背带裤套西装外面是赖皮行为 |
[06:17] | No,it’s not. They’re not called over T-shirts,Robin. | 不算 它们不是非得套T恤外面 Robin |
[06:20] | They’re not called over shirtless fat guys | 不是只属于不穿T恤的肥男 |
[06:22] | who used to come fix my mom’s car | 以前他们常来修我妈的车 |
[06:24] | and then hang out with her upstairs for a little while. | 然后就上楼和她一起快活 |
[06:26] | No. They’re called overalls,okay? | 不是 他们叫套万物 好吧? (overalls 直译套在一切外面) |
[06:29] | And I can wear them over whatever I want. | 我愿意套啥外面就套啥外面 |
[06:33] | He’s not saying hello. | 他没和你打招呼 |
[06:34] | He’s just telling you what he feeds his horsies. | 他只是告诉你他用啥喂马 |
[06:38] | Oh,man,I can sit here and make you-look-like-a-farmer jokes all night. | 哥们 我能坐在这里 整晚都拿你的农夫装扮打趣 |
[06:44] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[06:47] | Good evening. Tonight,we’re gonna have a nice,quick class on bridges. | 晚上好 今晚我们要快速地上一堂桥梁课 |
[06:49] | There are six types of bridges. | 有六种桥 |
[06:51] | Beam,cantilever,arch,suspension,and two others. | 梁桥 斜拉桥 拱桥 悬索桥和另外两种 |
[06:53] | You got land on both sides,water in the middle. | 两边着地 中间是水 |
[06:55] | See you all next week. | 下周见 |
[06:56] | Hey,we get you for the whole hour. | 嘿 我们要上一小时的课 |
[06:59] | Oh,come on. I mean,who really wants to sit here | 拜托 我说谁真愿意坐在这儿 |
[07:00] | and listen to me yap about bridges for an hour? | 听我拿桥唠嗑一小时? |
[07:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:07] | I just thought about how awesome Ted is again. | 我刚又想到Ted有多赞了 |
[07:12] | This is a weird drinking game. | 这喝酒游戏好诡异 |
[07:15] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[07:16] | He’s got a big brown jug with three X’s on it. | 他的棕色大水壶足有XXXL |
[07:20] | What have I done? | 我作了啥孽啊? |
[07:23] | One very important thing to keep in mind when designing a bridge… | 设计桥的时候 记住很重要的一点 |
[07:29] | Maggie? | Maggie? |
[07:32] | Oh,no. I mean,yes. | 不是 我是说 是… |
[07:35] | Yes,when you’re designing a bridge,always rember: | 对 你设计桥的时候 记住: |
[07:38] | make adjustments… | 随机应变… |
[07:41] | …go get it energized. | 果断出击! |
[07:46] | That’s good advice for life,too. | 同时也是警世箴言 |
[07:48] | So,Professor Mosby,is this Maggie someone special? | Mosby教授 这Maggie是特别的人吗? |
[07:52] | No. I… | 不是 我… |
[07:55] | She’s just this girl I’ve been into for a really long time, | 她是我喜欢N久的姑娘 |
[07:58] | and,well,tonight could be the one chance | 今晚可能是约她出来的 |
[08:00] | I have to go out with her,so… | 唯一机会 |
[08:04] | Is she a hottie? | 她性感不? |
[08:05] | Yes,Jamie. She’s very attractive. | 是 Jamie 她非常有魅力 |
[08:08] | And if we can just end class right now… Betty? | 我们能否现在就下课… Betty? |
[08:11] | Maggie may finally be available, | Maggie终于单身了 |
[08:13] | but what about you,Professor Mosby? | 但是你呢 Mosby教授? |
[08:15] | Are you ready for a serious relationship? | 你准备好开始一段恋情了吗? |
[08:18] | Totally. | 当然 |
[08:20] | I mean,I think so. | 我觉得行 |
[08:22] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. What do you guys think? | 我不知道 你们觉得呢? |
[08:30] | – Oh,my gosh. – I totally forgot about this. What is it? | – 我的天 我把这忘得一干二净了 – 是什么? |
[08:33] | It’s a homework assignment from when I was 15. | 我15岁那会的回家作业 |
[08:35] | Um,write a letter to your 30-year-old self | 给30岁的自己写一封信 |
[08:38] | with a list of goals you hope to achieve. | 上面写你希望完成的目标 |
[08:40] | Okay. Dear Future Me. | 好的 亲爱的未来的我 |
[08:43] | First off,you’d better be driving | 第一 你最好开上 |
[08:45] | either a kick-ass Camaro or the A-Team van. | 帅呆的Camaro或者酷毙的特工队卡车 |
[08:49] | That’s priority numero uno. | 这是第一要务 |
[08:52] | And by now your rat tail should hang down | 你的老鼠尾巴该垂到 |
[08:53] | to your freakin’ knees. | 膝盖 |
[08:56] | You can still slam-dunk,obviously, | 显然你会成为灌篮高手 |
[08:58] | and you’ve legally changed your name to “Vanilla Thunder. | 把名字改为”香草霹雳” |
[09:02] | ” Your wife– let me break it down: | 你的妻子 我来预见下: |
[09:04] | blonde,six feet tall,has an awesome rack and caters to your every need. | 金发 1米83 一对养眼的大咪咪 还有百依百顺 |
[09:11] | – Sorry,babe. – That’s okay. You just described your mother. | – 抱歉 宝贝 – 没关系 你只是在描述你妈 |
[09:14] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[09:16] | You’re still rocking… | 你还要穿着… |
[09:17] | You’re still rocking the stone-washed overalls, | 穿着石磨背带裤 |
[09:19] | because this look is working. | 因为劳动人民最光荣 |
[09:21] | Oh,and most importantly,you’d better be saving the world. | 最重要的是你最好已经在拯救世界了 |
[09:25] | If you became some lame,corporate sellout, | 要是你变成满身铜臭味的公司职员 |
[09:28] | just throw yourself off a cliff because you suck. | 那就跳崖了断吧 你实在太衰 |
[09:33] | And I licky boom-boom down. | 舔得我哇哇爽 |
[09:42] | Yeah,hilarious. I became a lame,corporate sellout. | 嗯 笑吧 我是变成了 满身铜臭味的公司职员 |
[09:46] | I work for GNB,the most evil bank in the history of the world. | 我正在为歌利亚国家银行 有史以来最烂的银行卖命 |
[09:49] | Oh,come on,Vanilla Thunder,everyone’s got to grow up and get a real job. | 得了吧 香草霹雳 每个人都会最终长大 找个正经工作 |
[09:53] | Yeah,I remember back in college Maggie wanted to | 是啊 我还记得大学时 |
[09:55] | be a marine biologist by day | Maggie想在白天做海洋生物学家 |
[09:58] | and mentor inner-city kids by night. | 夜晚给贫民区的小孩教书呢 |
[10:01] | What did you really end up doing? | 那你事实上现在在做什么呢? |
[10:03] | Those things. | 梦想成真了 |
[10:09] | Baby,where are you going? | 宝贝 你去哪儿啊? |
[10:11] | I just gotta,I gotta do something at work. It won’t take long. | 有些工作的事要处理 很快回来 |
[10:16] | What’s up with Marshall? | Marshall怎么了? |
[10:18] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[10:20] | I think he’s going to quit his job. | 他可能要去辞职 |
[10:23] | I’m sorry,Maggie. I gotta go stop him. | 不好意思 Maggie 我要去阻止他 |
[10:36] | Ted,I had to leave the bar,but it’s okay. | Ted 我有事要离开酒吧 不过放心 |
[10:37] | I left Maggie with Robin. | 我让Robbin陪Maggie了 |
[10:39] | You left Maggie with Robin? | 你让Robbin陪Maggie? |
[10:42] | Relax. I’ve got things under control. | 放心啦 姐镇得住场面 |
[10:45] | You don’t understand the situation. | 你不了解情况 |
[10:47] | This girl is like a super-powered man magnet. | 这女生就是个超强的异性磁场 |
[10:50] | Oh,Teddy. I know a little something about man magnets. | Teddy 异性磁场我还是懂一点的 |
[10:53] | You see,your friend may be one of those magnets | 这样讲吧 你的朋友的磁场 |
[10:55] | that can hold up a picture of your kids on the fridge, | 或许只能影响一下冰箱上的小孩照 |
[10:58] | but I’m one of those magnets that can pick up cars in a junkyard. | 可姐的磁场可是能举起废车场里的车哦 (全都是万磁王…) |
[11:03] | – Who’s this? – Robin,this is Jim,a good friend of mine from work. | – 他是谁? – Robin 他是Jim 是我工作上的好朋友 |
[11:07] | Oh,well,hello there. | 噢 你好啊 |
[11:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:13] | Oh,boy. | 糟糕 |
[11:17] | What does being “ready” even mean? | “准备好”到底是什么定义? |
[11:20] | I mean,I thought I was “ready” last year. | 去年 我以为我已经”准备好” |
[11:21] | I wound up getting left at the altar. | 最后在婚礼上被人抛弃 |
[11:24] | I’ll be honest,guys. | 说真的 大家 |
[11:27] | I’m a little scared. | 我有点怕 |
[11:30] | Okay,Louis,then Betty. | Louis先说 然后到Betty |
[11:31] | We’re all scared,Professor Mosby. | 是人都会害怕 Mosby教授 |
[11:34] | Doesn’t being scared let you know you’re on to something important? | 在重大事件之前 会害怕不是应该的吗? |
[11:39] | Yeah. I mean,if you’re not scared,you’re not taking a chance. | 有道理 只有勇敢去冒险 才会害怕 |
[11:42] | And if you’re not taking a chance,then what the hell are you doing? | 如果不去冒险 那岂不是在做无用功? |
[11:47] | Right? | 是吧? |
[11:52] | I think you’re ready,bro. | 兄弟 我觉得你说对了 |
[12:00] | Jim,you are so funny. | Jim 你真幽默 |
[12:01] | Funny? I think he’s hilarious. | 幽默? 我觉得他搞笑死了 |
[12:04] | In fact,I laughed so hard,I think I may have just peed my pants. | 其实 我笑得不行 搞到裤子都尿湿了 |
[12:12] | I’d better take off. | 我还是走吧 |
[12:14] | I’m going to the openi of that photography exhibit | 等下我要去一个摄影展览的开幕 |
[12:16] | that they were talking about at work: | 工作时那些人提到过的 |
[12:17] | Les Chiens Erotiques. | 是Les Chiens Erotiques的展览 |
[12:19] | I have an extra ticket if you want to… | 我有多一张票 你… |
[12:21] | Me?! I’d love to! | 我?! 我愿意! |
[12:26] | All right,I gotta go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[12:28] | Uh,hey. One last piece of advice. | 嘿 最后的建议 |
[12:31] | Make adjustments… | 随机应变… |
[12:32] | Go get it energized! | 果断出击! |
[12:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:43] | Ted,change of plans. | Ted 情况有变 |
[12:44] | You left her with Barney?! | 你让她跟Barney一起?! |
[12:46] | Ted,will you take it easy? I’m your bro. | Ted 放轻松啦 我可是你哥们 |
[12:49] | You’re an animal. | 你是禽兽 |
[12:51] | And even though our bro-lationship | 虽然我们的兄弟情谊 |
[12:52] | has suffered its setbacks in this area, | 在此有所衰退 |
[12:54] | I assure you I will be the perfect gentleman. | 我向你保证 我会做个彬彬有礼的君子 |
[12:57] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | By the way,I really like those overalls. | 对了 我很喜欢工装裤 |
[13:01] | You have ten minutes to get down here or the window’s closing. | 给你十分钟过来 不然你的窗就要关掉咯 |
[13:03] | – Ten minutes? – Yeah. Because we’re bros. | – 十分钟? – 当然 咱们是铁哥们嘛 |
[13:12] | *** I was racing through the streets of New York, | 正当我在纽约街头奔驰 |
[13:14] | trying to get back to the bar,your Aunt Robin | 赶回酒吧时 |
[13:17] | was doing her best to keep Jim away from Maggie. | 你们Robin阿姨正在尽力让Jim远离Maggie |
[13:21] | Do you want to go back to the bar and see if Maggie’s still there? | 我们回去酒吧 看看Maggie还在不在好吗? |
[13:22] | Oh,no way! I love erotic dog photography. | 不要! 我超喜欢狗狗爱爱时的照片 |
[13:26] | Did you see the one over there of the corgies doing it people style? | 看到那边了吗 那些柯基犬像人类那样做的哦 |
[13:30] | I’ll get us a taxi. | 我去叫部计程车 |
[13:31] | I just feel bad leaving Maggie all alone. | 让Maggie一个人我于心不忍 |
[13:33] | No! Uh,let’s have a glass of wine first. | 别呀! 咱们先喝杯酒吧 |
[13:40] | Oh,man. | 噢 天呐 |
[13:43] | Oh,look how filthy I am. | 看我都脏脏的 |
[13:46] | I am just a… a filthy,filthy girl | 我真是太坏了 太坏了 |
[13:49] | who would totally go to second base | 坏到只要有人要求 |
[13:51] | with a guy as a favor to a friend. | 我立刻就会让他上我二垒 |
[13:55] | You like that? | 你喜欢不? |
[14:00] | I’m going to call Maggie,see what she’s doing. | 我要打给Maggie 看她在干嘛 |
[14:02] | Oh,God! Maggie,Maggie,Maggie. | 可恶! Maggie Maggie Maggie |
[14:04] | Give it a rest,jeez! | 你就不能消停会儿吗! |
[14:06] | She’s hanging out with Ted tonight. | 她今晚要跟Ted约会的 |
[14:08] | Ted? What about David? | Ted? 那David呢? |
[14:09] | – They broke up. – Maggie’s single? | – 分了 – Maggie现在单身? |
[14:13] | That doesn’t sound familiar. | 那倒没听说 |
[14:17] | Can I help wipe that off? | 我帮你擦擦好吗? |
[14:21] | Please? | 拜托? |
[14:25] | – I hate Barney Stinson! – Me,too! | – 我恨Barney Stinson! – 我也是! |
[14:31] | Lily finally got to GNB,but the place was deserted. | Lily终于赶到歌利亚国家银行 但那里空荡荡的 |
[14:41] | Hey,baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:42] | I thought you came here to quit your job. | 我还以为你是过来辞职的 |
[14:44] | I forgot about the hoop. | 我忘了这里有个篮筐 |
[14:47] | Yeah. I-I thought if I could just do one thing in that letter, | 我在想 要是我能完成信上其中一件事 |
[14:50] | I wouldn’t feel like such an old sellout, | 我的愧疚感就没那么重 |
[14:51] | so I came out here to dunk. | 所以我过来灌篮 |
[14:55] | Did it make you feel better? | 那你现在感觉好些没? |
[14:57] | I barely grazed the bottom of the net, | 我都碰不到网底了 |
[14:59] | and now my legs hurt so bad,I can’t even fall down. | 然后我的腿现在痛得连蹲下都不行 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna . | 我来 |
[15:06] | How could you?! | 你太可恶了! |
[15:07] | Ted,I challenged myself to get laid wearing overalls. | Ted 是我自己接受穿着工装裤 发生一夜情的挑战 |
[15:11] | And if you stand in my way,then you’re letting Barney win. And you don’t want that. | 站在我的角度想想 你会让Barney赢的 你也不想的吧? |
[15:15] | That smug son of a bitch will never let us hear the end of it. | 你也不想那小王八蛋阻止我最终完胜 |
[15:17] | Oh,thank God. Maggie… | 谢天谢地 Maggie… |
[15:19] | Where do you think you’re going? | 干嘛呢你小子? |
[15:21] | To tell that girl I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[15:23] | – Get in line,bub. – Yeah. I’m going to have sex with her, | – 排队去吧 小家伙 – 就是 让我先跟她滚床单 |
[15:25] | then he’s going to tell her he’s in love with her, | 然后他再向她表白 |
[15:27] | and then you can do whatever you want. | 最后你…随便你想干嘛 |
[15:28] | Do we agree on the order? | 顺序确定好吗? |
[15:30] | Mister! | 先生! |
[15:31] | You missed just out on the night of your life. | 你刚刚错过了人生中最美好的一晚 |
[15:35] | The night of your life. | 最美好的一晚 |
[15:44] | I’ve been in love with her for five years. | 我已经爱上她五年了 |
[15:45] | I’ve been love with her for 12 years. | 我还爱上她12年了 |
[15:47] | I’ve been in these overalls for an hour and a half. | 我已经穿了一个半小时的工装裤 |
[15:53] | Maybe you can’t dunk anymore. | 虽然你再也不能灌篮 |
[15:55] | But you’ve achieved more in your 30 years | 但30岁的你的成就比 |
[15:57] | than that 15-year-old dweeb could ever dream of. | 那个15岁的呆子所梦想的大多了 |
[16:01] | You put yourself through Columbia Law School. | 你靠自己考进了哥伦比亚法学院 |
[16:03] | You had the sense to chop off that stupid rat tail. | 你自觉地剪掉了那愚蠢的老鼠尾 |
[16:06] | And you married a smoking-hot chick | 还有 你娶了一位辣得冒烟的美女 |
[16:08] | who looks nothing like your mother. | 而且一点都不像你母亲 |
[16:11] | I think that earns you an entire foot closer to dunking. | 为此 你可以把篮筐降低整一尺来灌篮 |
[16:17] | There you go,Vanilla Thunder. | 来吧 香草霹雳 |
[16:21] | Step back. | 退后 |
[16:36] | Oh,baby. | 宝贝 |
[16:38] | How about instead of dunking,we go up to your office, | 不如别灌篮 咱们去你办公室 |
[16:40] | and you lie very still while I go banas all over you? | 你继续躺 我跟你亲热亲热好吗? |
[16:44] | Could we maybe instead just do it right here? | 不如就在这里做吧? |
[16:47] | Sure,baby. | 随你的意 |
[16:49] | – She loves me! – But I chose her! | – 她爱我! – 但已经选上她了! |
[16:50] | Guys! Guys! Guys,we have to figure this out. | 冷静! 冷静! 我们得琢磨出个所以然 |
[16:52] | We are dealing with a very small window of opportunity here. | 我们的机会现在很微 |
[16:55] | Guys,let me assure you,if you let me in there, | 告诉你 要是你让我先上 |
[16:56] | that window’s gonna open up again in,like,ten minutes. | 那扇窗会再次开放的 就十分钟 |
[17:01] | – Wait,where’s Maggie? – She’s gone. | – 等等 Maggie呢? – 她走了 |
[17:03] | – What? – I sent her home. | – 什么? – 我送她回家了 |
[17:04] | You guys were like vultures fighting over her. | 你们几个想秃鹫抢食一样 |
[17:06] | Let her be single for once. | 就让她单身那么一次嘛 |
[17:08] | – Jealous bitch! – Robin,how could you?! | – 你这善妒的娘们! – Robin 你怎么这样?! |
[17:10] | No,she’s right. | 别这样 她做对了 |
[17:11] | Maggie deserves some time to herself. | 应该给Maggie一些个人时间 |
[17:14] | Nobody likes to be alone,especially after a breakup, | 没人喜欢孤单 特别是分手之后 |
[17:17] | but that’s when we discover who we really are and… | 但我们应该想清楚自己是什么… |
[17:22] | and what we really want. | 自己想要什么 |
[17:24] | She deserves that. | 这是她应得的 |
[17:26] | And kids,I meant that. | 孩子们 我是说真的 |
[17:28] | Which is why I’m not proud of what happened next. | 所以之后发生的事 我羞于启齿 |
[17:37] | – It’s around the corner. – Around the corner. | – 转角就是 – 转角就是 |
[17:46] | Maggie,sorry. Class ran a little… | Maggie 对不起 下课晚了… |
[17:49] | – Who’s this? – This is Adam. | – 他是谁? – 这是Adam |
[17:52] | It’s so crazy. We grew up next door to each other. | 真的很神奇 我们是青梅竹马 |
[17:54] | God,we haven’t seen each other since… | 天 自从那次之后我们… |
[17:57] | – A long time. – Yeah. | – 很久没见过面了 – 是啊 |
[17:58] | And then Maggie Wilks told us | 后来Maggie Wilks说了 |
[18:00] | the second-greatest love story I’ve ever heard. | 一个我所听过第二动听的爱情故事 |
[18:30] | I just moved to town and I had to look her up. | 我刚搬过来这边 所以就来找她了 |
[18:33] | I guess we’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 我们还要好好叙叙旧呢 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Yeah,of course. | 当然 |
[18:37] | So,kids,I missed out on the ultimate girl next door | 所以 孩子们 我就这样错过了 终极邻家女孩 |
[18:41] | to the guy next door. | 被邻家男孩抢走了 |
[18:43] | Well… See you next time. | 下次再见 |
[18:47] | There was no “next time. | 再也没有什么”下次” |
[18:48] | ” Maggie’s window never opened again. | Maggie的窗再也没有开过 |
[18:58] | Hey,I got it! That country bar,Giddy-Ups! | 我想到了! 那个乡村酒吧 Giddy-Ups! |
[19:01] | The overalls have gotta work there. Wingman me? | 工装裤在那里大有行情啊 帮我打掩护? |
[19:04] | I don’t want Giddy-Ups. | 我不想要Giddy-Ups的女孩 |
[19:06] | I want that. | 我想要那种 |
[19:09] | I forgot what it feels like to chase the real thing,but. | 认真去追求的感觉我差点忘了 但现在 |
[19:12] | I think I’m ready again. | 我准备好了 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:18] | Let me tell you where I’m at. | 我告诉你我现在什么状态 |
[19:21] | I want to have sex with a girl so I can take off these overalls. | 我想立刻跟女生打个炮 好脱下背带裤 |
[19:26] | Come on. Come on! Ted,you gotta help me! | 别这样! Ted 你得帮我! |
[19:29] | I gotta get these damn things off! | 我不要背带裤啊! |
[19:32] | Hey there. | 对面的帅哥~ |
[19:36] | I just love your overalls. | 我很喜欢你的背带裤 |
[20:00] | aaa | 亲爱的60岁Marshall |
[20:02] | bbb | 现在你肯定在某处为和谐世界做贡献 |
[20:06] | ccc | 或者 起码在努力向这方面靠拢 |
[20:07] | ddd | 不过别有压力 伙计 |
[20:09] | eee | 呃 我是说 先生 |
[20:11] | fff | 还有 如果你可以时间旅行 |
[20:14] | ggg | 请在12月8日 |
[20:17] | hhh | 星期二晚上8点29分 给我些提示 |
[20:29] | iii | 瞧 有人退了这些鸡翅 |
[20:31] | jjj | 只因为太辣了 |
[20:33] | kkk | 太辣 开什么玩笑 |
[20:35] | lll | 免费的鸡翅哦 |
[20:37] | mmm | 老Marshall 只要是你还跟Lily在一起 |
[20:41] | nnn | 你就会幸福的 |
[20:47] | ooo | 对不起 这碟是店主请的 鸡翅太辣了 对不起 |
[20:50] | ppp | 亲爱的 不是因为鸡翅辣 |
[20:54] | qqq | 只是我早吃过鸡翅了 |
[20:58] | rrr | 很早很早之前 |
[21:06] | how i met your mother s05e10 |