时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | NARRATOR: Kids, you never know when you’re about to meet someone reallymportant. | 孩儿们 你们永远不会知道缘分何时降临 |
[00:04] | It’s not like life gives you a warnin | 老天爷可不会给你提个醒儿 |
[00:07] | You just look up d there they are. | 只是一抬头 她便在眼前 |
[00:10] | Come on, we’re going to go get trashed on the roof. | 来吧 我们一起到天台上一醉方休 |
[00:12] | , not that dude. | 不是那哥们 |
[00:14] | Her. | 是她 |
[00:17] | I’m good, Boomer. | 不用了 Boomer (电脑游戏中的变异人类) |
[00:19] | My name’s not Boomer. | 我不叫Boomer |
[00:20] | Oh, in my he, it is. | 我记得是 |
[00:22] | Gentlemen,I’m a facultmember, and you’re underage, | 先生 我是老师 你们还未成年 |
[00:25] | so it’s my duty to confiscate this and this and– | 所以我要没收这个 这个还有 |
[00:30] | hard lemonade? | 柠檬汽酒? |
[00:32] | You know what, Boomer?You can keep that. | Boomer 你就留着吧 |
[00:35] | I swear,every week I get asked by some frat guy to a kegger, | 我发誓 每周兄弟会的男生 请我参加啤酒聚会 |
[00:37] | and I say, | 我都会说 |
[00:38] | “I’m a PhD candidate writing dissertation entitled | 我是博士生 正在写名为 |
[00:41] | ‘Foreign Direct Investment and Intergenerational Linkages in Consumpon Behavior.'” | “外来直接投资与 两代人之间消费行为的联系”的论文 |
[00:46] | And what does Frat Guy say to that? | 兄弟会的男生什么反应? |
[00:48] | : “That’s hot.” | 真火辣 |
[00:50] | Actually, that is kind of hot. | 确实有点火辣 |
[00:53] | Ted, I have a confession. | Ted 我得坦白一点 |
[00:55] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[00:57] | Do you remembethe first day of classes last semester?Econ 305? | 还记得上学期的第一堂课吗? 经济学305室? |
[01:02] | Kids, you remember the wrong classroom story. | 孩儿们 我跑错教室的那次 你们还记得吧 |
[01:05] | I thought I was in Ahitecture 101, but it was Econ 305. | 我以为是建筑学101室 其实是经济学305室 |
[01:09] | Of course, what I didt know was that your mother was somewhere in that clas | 当然 我不知道你们老妈也上那堂课 |
[01:13] | and she though I was a complete idiot. | 她觉得我蠢到家了 |
[01:15] | I thought you were a complete idiot. | 我觉得你蠢到家了 |
[01:18] | But a very cute idiot. | 但傻得可爱 |
[01:22] | So, um, do you ever date cute idiots? | 那你和可爱的小白约会过吗? |
[01:26] | Almost exclusively. | 几乎都是 |
[01:37] | How.I.Met.Your.Mother | |
[01:42] | She’s a PhD candidate, | 她是博士生 |
[01:43] | she reads philosophy for fun, | 她读哲学仅仅是因为好玩 |
[01:45] | she does the Sunday crossword every week and finishes it. | 每周都做填词游戏而且都通关了 |
[01:51] | Ted 真为你高兴 | |
[01:53] | sorry,not for you, happy I’m not you. | 抱歉 不是为你 真高兴我不是你 |
[01:56] | Long story short: I have a date tonight. | 长话短说 我今晚要去约会 |
[02:03] | Thanks, New York, I’ll try not to screw it up. | 谢谢 纽约 我不会搞砸的 |
[02:08] | What’s going on?There’s a huge line outside MacLaren’s. | 咋回事? MacLaren酒吧外排起了长龙 |
[02:11] | And why ist almost relyenti dudes? | 为啥清一色都是男的? |
[02:13] | Only two things could cause that kind of commotion. | 只有两个东东能导致这样的骚动 |
[02:17] | Boobs. | 咪咪们 |
[02:18] | * She’s my cherry pie… * | * 她是我的樱桃派 * |
[02:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:22] | MacLaren’s h hired a hot bartender. | MacLaren酒吧雇了一个火辣的酒保 |
[02:31] | Look aall these guys. | 瞅瞅这些人 |
[02:33] | The sidewalk’s going to smell like pee-pee now. | 人行道上要尿味满天飘了 |
[02:39] | What, are you– what, are you– aryou crazy? | 啥 啥 你们脑抽吗? |
[02:40] | It is a hot bartder. | 这么热辣的酒保 |
[02:43] | Do younow how long I have been waiting to land a… | 你们知道我多么想泡… |
[02:47] | My friends, have been with many women in my day. | 我的朋友 我的一生 泡过N多妞 |
[02:51] | Lawyers, teachers, poets, doctors, | 律师 教师 诗人 医生 |
[02:56] | professional equestrians, amateur equestrians… | 专业马术骑手 业余马术骑手 |
[02:59] | A butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker– | 屠夫 面包师 烛台工人 |
[03:03] | yes,e’re to the rhyming section now– | 对 我们现在进入押韵部分 |
[03:05] | a math professor, a tax asseor, a weight guesser… | 数学教员 估税员 体重猜测员 |
[03:10] | A puppeteer, | 木偶戏演员 |
[03:11] | a blackjack dealer, | 21点的发牌员 |
[03:13] | a stay-at-homeom– that’s a job, too, guys– | 家庭主妇 那也是一种职业 |
[03:15] | – a circuit court judge… | – 巡回法庭的法官 – 别绕弯子! |
[03:18] | I have never, ever scored a hot bartender | 有生以来我从没泡过热辣的酒保 |
[03:24] | until tonight. | 今晚将突破历史 |
[03:25] | She’s really not that hot. | 她真没那么性感 |
[03:28] | Aw, is someone jealous of all the attention? | 某人嫉妒了? |
[03:30] | Did somebody fancy herself the hottest girl in the ba | 某人自认为是酒吧里的性感女神? |
[03:33] | Gosh, no. Shut up! | 天哪 才没 闭嘴! |
[03:38] | All right, wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[03:39] | All right, it’sever going to happen. | 不会成功的 |
[03:40] | Barney, she’s just going to pretend to like you | Barney 她会假装喜欢你 |
[03:42] | the same way she hypnotized all these geniuses | 就跟忽悠那些天才一样 |
[03:44] | Yeah, but guess who’s nogoing to fall under her spell? | 嗯 但我不会拜倒在她的裙摆下 |
[03:47] | I’m goa be all, “Drop the act, baby doll.Daddy needs a gin and tonic.” | 我会说”表装了 洋娃娃 老爹要杜松子酒加奎宁水” |
[03:50] | I’m gonna just spit it out and say, “Try again.” | 然后全吐出来说”再调一杯” |
[03:54] | Boom! Alpha dog is right where he belongs:on top, | 嘣! 姜还是老的辣 |
[03:58] | then after a feminutes, on the bottom.Why should I do all the work? | 用不了多久就能爽歪歪 我这么费劲为嘛? |
[04:03] | Hi, Marshall. Guys, what’s happening? | – 嗨 Marshall – 伙计们 咋了? |
[04:05] | New superhot bartender. | 辣到爆的新酒保 |
[04:10] | Ha, ha, see?Marshall doesn’t think she’s hot either. | 哈? 瞧 Marshall也不觉得她火辣 |
[04:14] | Yes, he does. | 不是 |
[04:15] | Baby, you don’t have to pretend other women aren’t aractive just for my sake. | 宝贝 你没必要为了我 假装其他女人毫无魅力 |
[04:20] | I know, and if that woman were anywhere near as hot as the woman I’m married to, | 我知道 要是她 能有我老婆那么性感 |
[04:24] | th I’d admit it,but she’s not. | 那我会承认 但她比不上 |
[04:27] | Oh, baby, you’re so sweet, but compared to that woman, | 宝贝 你真好 但和那女人比起来 |
[04:29] | I am a big bag of three-day-old garbage. | 我就像是堆积三天的垃圾袋 |
[04:33] | Well, I call ’em like I se’em, and… | 我是实事求是 |
[04:36] | I just think you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. | 我觉得你是世界上最美的女人 |
[04:39] | See, that’s just annoying. | 看见了吧 这样真讨厌 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God, you are so fny. | 我的天 你真风趣 |
[04:45] | That’ll be $6.75. | 6.75块 |
[04:46] | Here’s a 50, keep t change. | 给你50 不用找了 |
[04:49] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Amateurs. | 真外行 |
[04:53] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[04:54] | Drop the act, baby doll–wait, wh? | 表装了 洋娃娃 等下 啥? |
[04:57] | Are you gonna order a drink or are you jusgonna stand there looking stupid? | 你要点酒还是继续傻愣在这? |
[05:00] | I don’know how to make an um. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[05:02] | Is that equal parts vodka and get-the-hell-out-of-my face? | 倒点伏特加外加一脚把你踹走? |
[05:06] | Hey, Bobby!What’s going on? | 嘿 Bobby! 要点什么? |
[05:09] | Later that night, I embarked upon a very important first date. | 那天晚上 我开始了 至关重要的第一次约会 |
[05:13] | – How are you? – Good. Come in. | – 你好吗? – 很好 进来吧 |
[05:14] | It’s funny, sometimes you walk into a place you’ve never been before, | 很有意思 有时你走进 一处未曾到过的地方 |
[05:19] | but you get the feing you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. | 但你却有似曾相识之感 |
[05:23] | And kids, that’s the first time I ever saw your mother’s little yellow bus. | 孩儿们 那是我第一次看见 你们老妈的黄色小公交车 |
[05:28] | You know the one. | 你们知道的 |
[05:30] | It’s right behind you. | 就在你们身后 |
[05:35] | Hey, this is cute. | 嘿 真可爱 |
[05:43] | 3333 as, kids, standing in your ther’s apartment, | 孩儿们 那时我就在你们老妈的公寓里 |
[05:46] | Ner mind the fact that I was on a date with her roommate Cindy. | 别介意我正和她的室友Cindy约会 |
[05:49] | Sorry, I shoul’t be messing with your roomte’s stuff. | 抱歉 我不该乱动你室友的东西 |
[05:54] | What’s she like? | 她人怎么样? |
[05:55] | I didn’t know it, but I was about to hear | 接下来我要听到的是 他人对日后与我共结连理的 |
[05:57] | the very first description of the woman I’d one day marry. | 女人的首次描述 对此我毫不知情 |
[06:00] | She’s a whore. | 她是个婊子 |
[06:02] | – I think she’s a dominatrix. – What? | – 我觉得她是个母夜叉 – 什么? |
[06:05] | Okay, I’m sorry, none of that is true. | 好吧 抱歉 那些都是假话 |
[06:09] | I have a bit of aoommate complex. | 我有点讨厌她 |
[06:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:12] | Guys arelways falling in love with her. | 男生老是会爱上她 |
[06:14] | Hey, hey, look at me. | 嘿 嘿 看着我 |
[06:17] | I promise you I am not going to fall in love with your roommate. | 我向你保证我不会爱上你室友 |
[06:21] | Oops. | 啊呃 |
[06:23] | Okay, now that you’ve had closer look, admit it: | 好吧 现在你近距离看过了 就承认吧 |
[06:27] | That bartender is the hottest woman in this bar. | 那酒保是这酒吧里最性感的妞 |
[06:30] | : Second hottest. | 第二性感的 |
[06:33] | I repeat… | 我重申一遍 |
[06:36] | Baby, how cod you not want to hit that? | 宝贝 你怎么会不想泡她? |
[06:38] | I want to hit that. | 我都想泡 |
[06:40] | you don’t want to hit that,I’m sorry, but you might be gay. | 你若不想泡她 抱歉你可能是基 |
[06:43] | Hell, yeah, I’m gay. | 是啊 我是基 |
[06:45] | Gay for u. | 你的专属基 |
[06:47] | Whatever. Did you find out why | 随便啦 你打听到为啥 |
[06:48] | I’m the one guy in this entire bar she seems to despise? | 整个酒吧里她最鄙视我了吗? |
[06:52] | I did, um… | 打听到了 |
[06:54] | You’re not going to like the answer. | 你不会想知道答案的 |
[06:56] | (2 mintues ago) My last the boyfriends were Wall Street guys– | (2分钟前) 我最后3个男友都是华尔街男 |
[06:59] | bastards–so I vowed neveagain to date a guy who wears suits. | 混蛋 我发誓再也 不和西装革履的男人约会了 |
[07:06] | Okay, well, that’s easy.All I have to do is stop wearing suits | 那好 简单得很 我只要不穿西装 |
[07:09] | that’s all, Barney?Come on, you’re never not in a suit. | 就这么着了 Barney? 拜托 西装是你的命根 |
[07:16] | True… but for those–I mean, fo | 没错 但为了那些(咪咪们) 我是说为了那个(胸部) |
[07:20] | I mean, for her… | 我是说 为了她 |
[07:22] | I will stop wearing– | 我要脱下 |
[07:26] | – wait for it… – We know you’re going to say “suits.” | – 等下… – 我们知道你要说”西装” |
[07:29] | …suits. | 西装 |
[07:32] | Meanwhile, Cindy and I were having a lovely evening, | 与此同时 我和Cindy正在享受美妙的夜晚 |
[07:34] | except she wasn’t kidding about her roommate complex. | 除了她对室友的症结并非是说着玩玩 |
[07:37] | And another weird thing about my roommate: | 还有一件我室友干的怪事 |
[07:39] | She does these bizarre paintings of robots playing sports. | 她尽画些机器人玩竞技体育的怪画 |
[07:42] | Yeah, that is weird. | 嗯 真怪胎 |
[07:45] | I was lying. That snded awesome. | 我说谎了 真是帅呆了 |
[07:47] | Your mother’s Robot Volleyball watercolor is hanging up in the den as we speak. | 我们说话的当口 你们老妈的水彩画 “机器人打排球”正挂在书房里 |
[07:51] | Yeah,and she has this cra habit of making breakfast food sing show tunes. | 嗯 她还喜欢让早餐唱音乐剧 |
[07:56] | That’s just bizarre. | 真荒唐 |
[07:57] | Your mother’s rendition of “Memories” | 你们老妈用英式松饼 |
[07:59] | as performed by an English muffin is, to this day, | 演奏的”Memories” 时至今日 |
[08:01] | the most hauntingly beautiful thing ve ever heard. | 是我听到过的最难忘的美妙音乐 |
[08:06] | Look, I’m sold. | 听着 我被同化了 |
[08:08] | I hate this girl. | 我讨厌这姑娘 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry.Look, she’s not that bad. | 抱歉 听着 她也不是那么糟 |
[08:12] | I just get a little jealous. | 我只是有点嫉妒 |
[08:14] | don’t know why. | 为什么啊 |
[08:15] | You’ awesome. | 你很棒 |
[08:17] | But not as awesome as your mother. | 但是和你们老妈没法比 |
[08:19] | And speaking of things th are less awesome, | 谈到那些不尽如人意的事 |
[08:21] | your Uncle Barney had officially suited down. | 你们的Barney叔叔正式把西装脱下了 |
[08:25] | I am so sorry I misjudged you. | 真对不起我错看你了 |
[08:28] | If there is one type of person that I cannot stand, | 如果说有一类人我无法忍受 |
[08:31] | it is a man in a suit. | 那就是西装革履的男人 |
[08:33] | That and a woman who has no respect for herself. | 还有缺乏自尊的女人 |
[08:38] | Suits and insecure women– I hate ’em. | 西装和水性杨花的女人 真讨厌 |
[08:42] | Just hate ’em. | 就是讨厌 |
[08:46] | Hey, how was your date withindy? | 嘿 你和Cindy的约会怎么样? |
[08:49] | Well, last night was great, today not so much. | 昨晚很好 今天不太好 |
[08:52] | What, why? | 啥 为啥? |
[08:54] | I found out thschool’s policy about students and professors dating is really strict. | 我发现限制学生和教授约会的校规 很严格 |
[08:59] | I could lose my scholarship. | 我可能会丢了奖学金 |
[09:01] | Yeah, but i-it’s not like you’re in my class. | 嗯 但你不上我的课 |
[09:03] | I mean, we’re not even in the same department. | 我是说 我们压根不是一个系的 |
[09:05] | I’m sorry, but I just can’t risk it. | 对不起 我不能冒这个险 |
[09:09] | She’s completely overreacting, right? | 她反应过头了 对吧? |
[09:11] | Actually, Ted, she has a point. | 其实 Ted 她说得也有道理 |
[09:13] | LILY: Yeah, and think about it.If the rules are that strict, | 嗯 仔细想想 要是校规真这么严格 |
[09:15] | you could be putting ur job in jeopardy. | 你可能会丢饭碗 |
[09:18] | I think, I think you got to let this one go, buddy. | 我觉得你放她走吧 哥们 |
[09:21] | Let’s try this again:she’s completely overreacting, right? | 我们再来一遍 她反应过头了 对吧? |
[09:25] | Of course, they were right. | 当然 他们说得对 |
[09:26] | I had to let it go, | 我只得放手 |
[09:28] | but as your Uncle Barney was about to find out, | 不过你们的Barney叔叔发现 |
[09:30] | it’s not seasy to let things go. | 放手何其不易 |
[09:43] | : Suit u | 穿西装 |
[09:47] | NARRATOR: Now, none us had ever seen Barney gthis long without suiting up, | 我们谁也没有见过Barney 那么久不穿西装 |
[09:50] | and kids, it wasn’t pretty. | 孩儿们 这不太妙 |
[09:53] | So sorry I’m late. | 真抱歉迟到了 |
[09:54] | I got stuck at work. | 我忙着工作 跑不开 |
[09:56] | You know how today I had that presentation on offshore dividend tax plications? | 你们知道我今天关于 境外分红税的演讲做得咋样吗? |
[10:00] | Sure, I was totally paying attention wh you talked about that. | 是呀~ 我之前有听你说过 (其实根本就忘记了) |
[10:03] | Right, so I fire up the PowerPoint… | 然后我打开PPT… |
[10:13] | Um, Barney? Barney? | |
[10:16] | Barney. | Barney |
[10:31] | : Suit up.* | 西装快上身~ |
[10:50] | MARSHALL: Hey, Barney, we’re going to order se food. | Barney 我们要点菜了 |
[10:52] | Okay, be o in a sec. | 好好 我就来 |
[11:01] | No. | 不… |
[11:02] | Out of the way! | 别挡道! |
[11:04] | Stay with me.It’s not your time. | 振作点 你能行的 |
[11:07] | NARRATOR: If anyone could fix something like this, | 若说有人能修补好这样的意外 |
[11:09] | it was Barney’s personal tailor, | 那就非Barney的私人裁缝莫属了 |
[11:11] | TV’s Tim Gunn. | 大名鼎鼎的Tim Gunn (天桥骄子主持人 著名设计师) |
[11:13] | I’m sorry, Barney.I couldn’t make it work. | 很遗憾 Barney 我也无能为力了 |
[11:18] | So young. | 它还那么年轻 |
[11:21] | There’s nothing else you could do? | 难道就没有其他办法了吗? |
[11:23] | No, but there is another suit that can use the buttons from your su. | 没有 但你那套西装的纽扣 能用在其他西装上 |
[11:28] | That can…Like an organ donor? | 那可以…就像器官捐赠那样? |
[11:31] | Your suit’s death could mean another suit’s life. | 你的西装之死能成全其他西装的性命 |
[11:36] | But I… | 可我… |
[11:40] | Do it. | 放手做吧 |
[11:41] | You’re doing the right thing. | 这是正确的选择 |
[11:46] | Please don’t cry on this. | 请别哭湿了这套衣服 |
[11:48] | – It’s silk. – I’m sorry. | – 这是丝绸做的 – 对不起 |
[11:55] | We cremated the remains. | 他的遗体被火化了 |
[11:58] | His butts saved the life of a sick little jacketon the Upper | 而他的纽扣挽救了 上东区一件小夹克的性命 |
[12:03] | Well, at least now you can finalldrop this quest for the so-called Hot Bartender. | 至少这个所谓火辣酒保的任务 能告一段落了 |
[12:08] | No. | 不 |
[12:09] | My suit gave its life for this cause, | 我的西装因此而献出生命 |
[12:13] | and I will not rest until those… | 我不会停息 直到那双… |
[12:17] | I mean, at…I mean, she… is mine. | 不对 那个… 不对 她…落入我怀抱 |
[12:26] | He’s absolutely right. | 他说的不错 |
[12:27] | Who, the guy kissing a jar fl of dead suit ashes– that guy? | 谁? 刚刚亲吻西装骨灰罐的人–就他? |
[12:31] | What if Cindy is the woman I’m supposedo marry,and m just giving up? | 万一Cindy真的是我命中注定的人 而我却放弃了怎么办? |
[12:35] | So long, elegant, yet welcoming me in Westchester | 我就跟Westchester高雅别致 还等着我的家永别了 |
[12:37] | with a sensible mortgage I can handle wiout dipping into my savings. | 它按揭合理 能轻易负担 不需我动用积蓄 |
[12:41] | Bye-bye, two kids I raised with a stern, yet loving hd, | 再见吧 在我表面严厉 实质爱护的管教下 成长的俩孩子 |
[12:44] | finding the perfect balance between father and friend. | 我们亦父亦友 其乐融融 |
[12:46] | Adios, triplet schnauzers, Frank, Lloyd and Wright. | 别了 三胞胎雪纳瑞 Frank Lloyd 和Wright |
[12:50] | Ted! Ted! Ted! | Ted! Ted! Ted! |
[12:51] | Thpoint is,I’m not giving up, either! | 关键是 我也不会放弃! |
[12:58] | I don’t know why I just did that. | 天知道我为啥会这么做 |
[13:02] | Barney, I’m so sorry about your friend. | Barney 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[13:06] | Tell me about him. | 说说他吧 |
[13:08] | Heas Italian. | 他是意大利人 |
[13:10] | Classy, elegant. | 格调高雅 |
[13:12] | And boy, did he have a way with the ladies. | 还有 真不知道他是不是对女性下了咒 |
[13:14] | They just couldn’t say no. | 那些女的都不能抗拒他 |
[13:16] | – How old was he? – Seven. | – 他多大了? – 七岁 |
[13:19] | I miss him so much! | 我真想念他! |
[13:23] | You shouldn’t be alone tonight. | 今晚你不会寂寞 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna end my shift early. | 今晚我提早下班 |
[13:29] | Thank you, old friend. | 感谢你 老朋友 |
[13:31] | : You’re going out with a bang. | 我要以嘿咻祭拜你 |
[13:35] | LILY: Come on, Marshall.Just admit that she’s hotter than me. | 别这样 Marshall 承认吧 她比我辣 |
[13:38] | I won’t be hurt. | 我不介意 |
[13:39] | Can’t do it.You’re hotter. | 恕难从命 你比较辣 |
[13:42] | Oh, she’s a goddess! | 她简直是女神! |
[13:43] | Her skin glows.Her legs gfor miles. | 她皮肤这么光滑 双腿如此修长 |
[13:47] | And that a?I would wear that thing for a hat. | 还有那小屁屁? 翘得都能戴在头上当帽子了 |
[13:51] | Last night in bed, I’ll admit it, | 昨晚在床上 我承认 |
[13:53] | she popped into head a couple of times. | 她在我的幻想里盘桓了一阵 |
[13:56] | Whoa, wh, whoa. What are you try…? | 你你你…? |
[13:58] | Like, you think she’s hotter than me? | 你是说你觉得她比我辣? |
[14:01] | I never said that. | 我没这么说过 |
[14:03] | MARSHALL: Oh, my God!You do. | 苍天呐! 你真的这么想 |
[14:04] | It’s apples and orans.She’s younger than you. | 这是鱼与熊掌的问题 可她比你年轻 |
[14:08] | I’m just saying, like,me in prime versus her in her prime. | 那…那就拿各自的优点比较一下 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God!You guys, her hotness isn’t even real! | 受不了你们了! 她根本没那么性感 |
[14:18] | It’s circumstantial hotness. | 那只是环境影响而已 |
[14:20] | Watch. | 看着 |
[14:25] | * She’s my cherry pie | * She’s my cherry pie |
[14:28] | * Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise * | * Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise * |
[14:31] | * Taste so good, ke a grown man cry… * | * Taste so good, ke a grown man cry… * |
[14:34] | I-I suppose you think she’s hotter than me, too. | 我看你会觉得连她都比我辣了 |
[14:42] | What the hell are you doing?! What? | – 你在干嘛?! – 什么? |
[14:44] | You’re not allowed back here. | 你不可以就这么闯进来的 |
[14:46] | Oh, no. Uh, I… Carl, look. | 我… Carl 是这样的 |
[14:49] | No. I-I don’t want to go back. | 我-我不想走 |
[14:51] | Please, please, don’t make me go back. | 拜托 拜托 别把我打回原形 |
[14:53] | – You got to go. | 你不能在这里 |
[14:55] | No, Carl. I was… I was somebody back there! | 别 Carl 我在那里可是大人物! |
[14:59] | Everybody loved me | 大家都喜欢我 |
[15:12] | Can we talk? | 能聊一下吗? |
[15:13] | My roommate’s just about to get out of the shower. | 我室友快洗完澡了 |
[15:15] | Let’s talk in my room. | 进我房间聊吧 |
[15:27] | Look, Cindy, I kno the University Rulebook says we can’t date. | Cindy 我了解 大学里规定我们不能约会 |
[15:30] | But it also says, “Don’t teach drunk,” | 但也有规定 “不能酒后授课” |
[15:31] | and I do that all the time. | 而我每次都这么做 |
[15:34] | The point is,I ke you. | 我想说 我喜欢你 |
[15:36] | I do.You’reweet, you’re funny. | 真的 你既可爱又风趣 |
[15:39] | entitled, Foreign Direct Invesent and Intergenerational Linkages and Consumption Behavior. | 你写的论文叫 <外商直接投资与代间联系和消费行为> |
[15:44] | I mean, that is hot. | 那真是性感 |
[15:47] | I know this soun crazy, but… | 我知道这听起来挺疯狂 但是… |
[15:50] | I feel like our path are supposed to cross somehow. | 我知道我们的人生肯定会有所交集 |
[15:53] | And I don’t want to miss out on knowing you. | 我就是不想错过深入了解你的机会 |
[15:57] | I don’t want to miss out on knowing you, either. | 我也不想错过深入了解你 |
[16:02] | Look, I got to tell you, | 我得说 |
[16:03] | I mean, just from oking around your room,I n tell we have a ton in common. | 光是看着你的房间 我敢说我们有许多共同点 |
[16:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:09] | The Unicor? Who Will Cut Our Hair When We’re Gone? | 独角兽乐队的 |
[16:12] | I have never met anyone else who has this album. | 我没见过其他人有这张专辑 |
[16:15] | That’s my roomte’s. I borrowed it. | 那是我室友的 我借她的 |
[16:19] | Well, well, what about this? | 还有这个呢? |
[16:21] | World’s End by T.C. Boyl | T.C. Boyl的 |
[16:23] | That was a birthday gift… from my roommate. | 那是生日礼物… 我室友送的 |
[16:25] | Haven’t checked it o yet. | 还没瞄过一眼呢 |
[16:28] | Oh. Oh, you should.It’s-it’s a good read. | 噢 那应该看了 是本好书 |
[16:31] | Well, what about this? This is ridiculous. | 还有这个呢? 真是神奇呀 |
[16:33] | You play bass? | 你玩贝斯? |
[16:34] | Seriously, ask my friends.I always say, my ideal woman… | 说真的 问问我的朋友 我总是说 我理想中的伴侣… |
[16:39] | does not play bass, because this is clearly yo roommate’s. | 是不玩贝斯的 … 因为很明显这也是你室友的 |
[16:43] | – She’s in a band. – : Damn, that’s cool. | – 她跟人组了个乐队 – 可恶 太帅了 |
[16:47] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[16:48] | You st picked out the only three things in here that are my roommate’s. | 我室友只有三件物品在我房间 而你都选中了 |
[16:54] | – So, does your roommate’s band ever play shows, or…? – Get out. | – 你那室友的乐队有没演出过…? – 出去 |
[16:58] | NARRATOR: Kids, as you probably guessed, | 孩子们 正如你们所想 |
[17:00] | that wasn’t the night I met your mother. | 那晚我没和你们老妈见面 |
[17:05] | Although I think I glimpsed her foot. | 不过我想我有瞟到她的小脚脚 |
[17:08] | But I did get a little bit closer to meeting the woman of my dreams. | 但我确实离我梦中情人更近了些 |
[17:13] | And your mom– | 而你们母亲– |
[17:14] | well,she got her yellow umbrella back. | 她的小黄伞回来了 |
[17:17] | It was just so ecial, you know? | 那真的很特别 |
[17:21] | I feel like we should give him a moment of silence. | 我们应该让他安静片刻 |
[17:24] | Followed by, like, 20 minutes of grunting. | 然后在鬼混个20分钟 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna make you feelll better. | 我会让你好起来的 |
[17:33] | – Let me just go freshen up. – All right. | – 我去洗把脸 – 好的 |
[17:36] | Oh, wait. No, no, that’s not the bathroom!That… | 等等 别 那不是洗手间! 那… |
[17:40] | e these yours? | 这都是你的? |
[17:43] | I’m suit-sitting for someone | 我是个看西装的 |
[17:46] | Barney, you lied to me. | Barney 你骗了我 |
[17:48] | You have to choose right now. | 现在你必须选择了 |
[17:51] | Me… or theuits. | 是我… 还是西装 |
[17:59] | * I know what you’re thinkin’, “What’s Barney been drinkin’?” * | * 我知道你们在想什么 “Barney是不是喝多了? * |
[18:00] | * That girl was smokin’ hot! | * 那女孩辣的冒烟!* |
[18:03] | * Yes, I coulda nailed her, but no, it’s not a failure * | * 没错 我本可以上她 但不 这不是失败 * |
[18:05] | * ‘Cause there’s one thing e is not * | * 因为她缺了一点 * |
[18:07] | * To score a ten would be jusfine * | * 得分上垒固然不错 * |
[18:09] | * But I’d rather be dressed to the nes * | * 但我却愿西装笔挺失一分 * |
[18:12] | * It’s a truth you can’t refute * | * 这是事实 不能否认 * |
[18:18] | * Nothin’ suits me like a suit! | * 没有什么比西装更适合我! |
[18:22] | * Picture a wor Where all the boys and girls are impeccably well-dressed! * | * 试想一个所有人都西装笔挺的世界! * |
[18:26] | * That delive guy in a jacket and tie * | * 送货员穿着西装外套 带着领带 * |
[18:28] | * That puppy in a double breast! * | * 那只狗也穿双排扣! * |
[18:30] | * That eighties dude with muttonchops * | * 那留着络腮胡的半大小伙 * |
[18:32] | * That baby with a lollipop! | * 那拿着棒棒糖的小男孩! |
[18:35] | * That lady cop who’s kinda cute * | * 那挺可爱的女警 * |
[18:41] | * Nothing suits them like a suit! * | * 没有什么比西装更适合他们! * |
[18:44] | * A wingman can wear! | * 泡妞搭子能穿! * |
[18:45] | * They’re, oh, debonair | * 他们快乐自信 * |
[18:48] | * The perfect way to snare a girl with daddy issues * | * 泡上有恋亲情结女生的必杀技 * |
[18:52] | *n navy blue or black! | * 海军蓝或黑! * |
[18:54] | * Check out this perfect rack | * 看着完美的架子 * |
[18:56] | * I want to give them a squeeze * | * 真想挑逗一下 * |
[18:59] | Oh, really! | 真的吗! |
[19:01] | * Then answer these questions | * 那就回答我 * |
[19:04] | * If you please | * 这边请 * |
[19:12] | * What would you do ifou had to choose * | * 一锅金子与你的西装 * |
[19:13] | * Between your suits and a pot of gold? * | * 你会怎么选择? * |
[19:15] | * Suits | * 西装 * |
[19:16] | * What would you say if you gave your suits away And in return you’d never grow old? * | * 若放弃西装你便能长生呢? * |
[19:19] | * Suit.* What would you pick: one million chicks * | * 西装* 一百万支票与简单的三件套 * |
[19:22] | * Or a single three-piece suit? | * 你怎么选择? * |
[19:23] | It’s moo | * 真无聊 * |
[19:24] | * What if world peace were within your reach? * | * 若世界和平掌握在你手呢? * |
[19:26] | : I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我打断一下 |
[19:27] | It’s suits.Come on, Lily, get your head out of your ass. | 当然是西装 Lily 想东西要用大脑 |
[19:30] | Two, three, four! | 二 三 四! |
[19:35] | * Girls will go and girlwill come * | * 妞们来来往往 * |
[19:38] | * But there’s only one absolute! * | * 但唯有一事长存! * |
[19:40] | * Every bro on the go needs to know * | * 所有爷们必须记住 * |
[19:42] | * That there’s no accepted substitute! * | * 没有什么可替换! * |
[19:46] | * I’m sry, Suits, let’s make amends * | * 不好意思 西装 咱们改改吧 * |
[19:48] | * My Sunday best are my best friends! * | * 节日盛装才是我的好朋友! * |
[19:51] | * Send Caal Friday down the laundry chute * | * 周五的便装就让他去干洗店呆着吧 * |
[20:01] | * ‘Cause nothing suits the undisputed Oft-saluted suitor of repute * | * 因为毫无争议的 * |
[20:13] | * Like… | * 最适合所有老少爷们的 * |
[20:16] | * A… | * 就是…* |
[20:21] | Wa for it. | 等等 |
[20:24] | * Suit… | * 西装… * |
[20:29] | * Nothing suits him Like… a… * | * 他穿什么都不如… 穿上… * |
[20:34] | *suit… Suit! Up! Suit! Up! * | *西装… 穿上! 西装! 穿上! 西装! * |
[20:44] | Then ain, she is pretty hot. | 再重申一次 她真的很性感 |
[20:47] | I choose you, baby. | 宝贝 我选择你 (cao…) |
[20:49] | First thing tomorrow, I’m getting rid of these suits. | 明天一早 我就扔掉这些西装 |
[20:52] | Really? | 真的? 当然 |