时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | *******roosevelt hote in 2010, | 2010年三月的一天 一艘新纽约市公安艇从哈得孙河里 |
[00:03] | a new york city police boat pulled a 34-year-old white male out of the hudson river: your uncle barney. | 捞出了个白种男人 那就是你Barney叔叔 |
[00:09] | all right,kid,let’s hear the story. | 好的 孩子 让我们 |
[00:10] | from the beginning. | 从头听起 |
[00:12] | well,it all started a week ago. | 这得从一个星期前说起 |
[00:14] | i was making time at the local watering hole. | 我当时在一个小酒吧里消磨时间 |
[00:18] | enter. | 进来了 |
[00:20] | a dame. | 一位女士 |
[00:28] | nothing sexier than a man in a fine cravat. | 什么都不如一位系着领巾的男士性感 |
[00:32] | except for a woman who appreciates a fine cravat. | 但那还是比不上一个欣赏领巾的女人 |
[00:37] | how about we just call it a tie? | 我们还是叫它领带吧 如何? |
[00:44] | you see,a cravat is a kind of tie. | 你懂的 领巾就是领带的一种 |
[00:46] | i get it. | 我懂 |
[00:47] | anyway,next thing you know,i get her back to my place. | 不管怎样 后来我把她带回了家 |
[00:51] | barney. | Barney |
[00:53] | when i get in bed with a man,my body becomes a machine fueled by desire, | 当我和男人上床时 我的身体里就充斥着欲望 |
[00:58] | lust and a singular hunger to satisfy my lover’s every carnal need. | 渴望 强烈的渴望 来满足情人的任何生理需求 |
[01:04] | good thing the cleaning lady’s coming tomorrow. | 好消息是明天清洁女工会来打扫 |
[01:09] | well,good night. | 晚安 |
[01:10] | what? | 什么? |
[01:11] | wait,what? | 等等 什么? |
[01:13] | i thought your body was going to become a machine fueled by desire, | 我以为你会充斥着欲望 |
[01:16] | lust and a singular hunger to satisfy my every carnal need. | 极度的渴望来满足我任何的生理需求 |
[01:20] | no. | 不 |
[01:33] | How i met your mother Season five Episode seventeen | |
[01:37] | you know,i really think that don and i are hitting our stride as a news team. | 我真的觉得Don和我作为搭档 关系有了很大的进展 |
[01:41] | well,all credit goes to this lady on my left. | 一切都归功于我左边的这位女士 |
[01:43] | oh,come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[01:44] | that story you did on which rodents to avoid on the subway. | 你讲那个故事 试图让人再不敢带啮齿动物上地铁 |
[01:47] | the answer may surprise you. | 结果能让你们大吃一惊哦 |
[01:49] | it’s all of them. | 是所有的都没了 |
[01:52] | well,i got to run,okay? | 我得走了 行吗? |
[01:53] | – i’ll see you. – it’s good to meet you. | – 再见 – 很高兴见到你们 |
[01:54] | – okay – yeah,you,too. | – 好的 – 是 我也是 |
[01:55] | bye,don. | 拜拜 Don |
[01:58] | okay,robin,that guy is awesome. | 好吧 Robin 那人太棒了 |
[02:01] | he’s funny,he’s smart,he’s handsome. | 他又风趣 又聪明 又帅 |
[02:03] | you got to scoop him up before someone else does. | 你得比别人先抢到他 |
[02:05] | i hope you’re not talking about you. | 我希望你不是在说你自己 |
[02:07] | it has been four months since you broke up with barney. | 你和Barney分手已经有4个月了 |
[02:10] | maybe it’s time to put yourself back out there. | 也许该是时候放手了 |
[02:12] | yeah,exactly. | 对 没错 |
[02:13] | barney’s dating again,and he couldn’t be happier. | Barney又开始约会了 他实在是太爽了 |
[02:15] | i couldn’t be more unhappy. | 实在是太不爽了 |
[02:17] | all night long,she’s hot and heavy for me. | 整个晚上 她都很性感 很风骚 |
[02:20] | i get her back to my place,and she just bolts? | 我把她带回家 然后她就甩手走了? |
[02:22] | i mean,at least when i run out on a girl, | 至少当我要抛弃女孩的时候 |
[02:25] | i have the common courtesy to sleep with her first. | 我也会先和她睡上一觉 这是基本的 |
[02:28] | it’s.it’s called manners. | 这 这叫礼貌 |
[02:29] | sounds like she read that book,of course you’re still single– take a look at yourself,you dumb slut. | 听上去她好像读过那本书 《你当然还是单身–瞧瞧你自己 你个蠢货》 |
[02:36] | what?it.it’s this book that helps single girls find a husband. | 怎么了? 它 它是本帮单身女孩们 寻找自己的另一半的书 |
[02:41] | it’s robin’s copy. | 这是Robin的书 |
[02:42] | i’ve just.i leafed through it a little bit. | 我只是 我只是翻看了一下 |
[02:43] | really. | 真的吗 |
[02:44] | – were you getting a mani-pedi? – okay,okay,okay. | – 你索性去做个指甲护理算了? (讽刺Ted像女人) – 好 好 好 |
[02:48] | fine. | 好 |
[02:50] | barney,when you were with this girl,did she subtly slip the word “sex” into conversation? | Barney 当你和这女孩在一起的时候 她有没有很巧妙地说出”性”这个字? |
[02:56] | i’m in the inter-sex-tion,and i only have a couple of sex before the light changes. | 在变绿灯之前我和别人在做爱 |
[03:02] | i mean,everyone’s honking at me,and it totally sex, | 每个人都对着我按喇叭 那真是 讨厌 |
[03:06] | but i can’t turn around because a jogger slipped and fell in horse sex-crement. | 但我没法转身 因为一个在慢跑的人 滑倒了 栽在了一坨马粪上 (话中真是充斥着Sex) |
[03:12] | go on. | 继续 |
[03:13] | go on. | 继续说下去 |
[03:15] | did she make excuses to establish physical contact with you? | 她有没有借机和你有肢体接触? |
[03:19] | is this cashmere? | 这是山羊绒的吗? |
[03:21] | cashmere? | 山羊绒? |
[03:22] | this is hand-spun virgin merino. | 这是手纺的纯美利奴羊毛 |
[03:25] | the fibers in this suit are less than 12 microns thick. | 这件西服上的每根纤维都不到12微米 |
[03:30] | 12 microns. | 12微米 |
[03:32] | i love a tiny fiber. | 我喜欢细纤维 |
[03:35] | well,you’re in luck,because mine’s the tiniest. | 那你走运了 因为我的是最细的 |
[03:39] | and the more you touch it,the softer it gets. | 你摸得越多 它就越软 |
[03:48] | she did that,too. | 她也那么做了 |
[03:49] | now,here is the final test. | 现在来看最后一个测试 |
[03:52] | next time you see her,ask her out for the following night. | 你下次见到她的时候 约她第二天晚上出来 |
[03:54] | the book says that’s forbidden,so she’ll probably give you some lame excuse like this: | 这书上说那是不可以的 所以她很可能会给你些糟糕的借口 比如: |
[03:59] | “ooh,i can’t do anything tomorrow night. | “哦 明晚我没时间 |
[04:02] | i’ve already made plans to clean my garbage disposal and treat myself to a bubble bath. | 我要清理我的垃圾处理机 然后再洗个泡泡澡 |
[04:06] | but how about next week sometime? | 下周怎么样? |
[04:09] | you’re trying that of course you’re still single– take a look at yourself,you dumb slut crap on me. | 你在用《你当然还是单身– 瞧瞧你自己 你个蠢货》上面的废话来应付我 |
[04:14] | it’s not crap. | 那不是废话 |
[04:15] | of course you’re still single– take a look at yourself,you dumb slut is a brilliant book. | 《你当然还是单身–瞧瞧你自己 你个蠢货》 是本很棒的书 |
[04:18] | and. | 而且 |
[04:19] | it scares away guys who are only interested in getting laid. | 它能吓走那些只想着上床的人 |
[04:22] | why not just say you have a kid? | 那为什么不直接说你有个孩子? |
[04:25] | you’d be surprised how many jerks there are out there. | 你可能没法预料外面有多少混蛋 |
[04:28] | that’s why the book says never sleep with a guy on the first date. | 所以这本书才说永远不要 在第一次约会就和男人上床 |
[04:30] | totally. | 完全同意 |
[04:31] | or the second date. | 第二次也不要 |
[04:31] | of course. | 当然 |
[04:32] | or the third date. | 第三次也是 |
[04:33] | well. | 好的 |
[04:33] | or the fourth date. | 还有第四次 |
[04:34] | well,just tell me how many dates! | 你就告诉我要等多少次吧! |
[04:37] | seventeen.s.s. | 17次 |
[04:41] | excuse me,is anyone using this? | 抱歉 这里有人吗? |
[04:46] | yep,here it is: no sex until after 17 dates. | 是 这里写着: 17次约会前不要和人上床 |
[04:51] | lily: barney,if you’re not going to take her out on 17 dates,i think you should just give it up. | Barney 如果你不能等到第17次的话 我想你还是放弃吧 |
[04:56] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[04:57] | i’m not the one who’s going to give it up. | 我才不会放弃 |
[04:58] | she is. | 放弃的人是她 |
[05:00] | because,thanks to ted’s book. | 因为 多亏了Ted的书 |
[05:02] | that’s robin’s.it’s robin’s. | 那是Robin的 是Robin的 |
[05:03] | i can stay two steps ahead of her at all times. | 我总能比她抢先两步 |
[05:06] | there’s a loophole in here somewhere,and i’m going to find it. | 这里面肯定会有漏洞 我要把它找出来 |
[05:11] | hello. | 喂 |
[05:11] | hey,robin. | 嘿 Robin |
[05:12] | oh,hey,don. | 哦 嘿 Don |
[05:14] | listen,uh. | 听着 呃 |
[05:16] | do you want to go out saturday night? | 你星期六晚上愿不愿意出来? |
[05:17] | saturday night. | 星期六晚上 |
[05:19] | is he asking you out? | 他是不是在约你出去? |
[05:20] | say yes! | 答应他! 答应他! |
[05:21] | look,don,um. | 呃 Don 呃 |
[05:23] | listen,it. | 听着 你 |
[05:24] | it’s really sweet of you to ask,and you’re a great guy. | 你能约我真的很好 你真的是个好人 |
[05:29] | yes,i will go out with you. | 是的 我会跟你出去的 |
[05:31] | robin,are you okay? | Robin 你没事吧? |
[05:33] | um,i just had a little cold. | 我只是有点感冒 |
[05:34] | that’s probably what you’re hearing. | 所以你那听起来声音可能有点怪 |
[05:36] | but saturday night sounds great. | 但星期六晚上不错 |
[05:38] | we can even go to a steak house,and you can bring home some prime rib for my friend,marshall. | 我们甚至可以去一家牛排馆 你可以带些烧烤牛排给我的朋友 Marshall |
[05:43] | okay,gotta go.love you.bye | 好了 我得走了 爱你 拜拜 |
[05:45] | what the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[05:46] | robin,you’ve got to do this,okay? | Robin 你必须得去 知道吗? |
[05:49] | a great guy like don is rare. | 像Don这么好的人不多啊 |
[05:51] | and speaking of rare,prime rib– don’t forget. | 对了 说到稀有 烧烤牛排 别忘了哦 |
[05:54] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[05:59] | i don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:00] | guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:02] | this is her! | 这是她的照片! |
[06:03] | she wrote the book. | 这本书是她写的 |
[06:08] | her name must be anita. | 她一定是叫Anita |
[06:09] | okay. | 好的 |
[06:10] | my plan was to sleep with her,but this changes everything. | 我本来计划的是要和她上床 现在计划有变了 |
[06:14] | new plan: i’m going to sleep with her. | 新计划是: 我一定要和她上床 |
[06:21] | boy,this girl that barney’s going after,she kind of sounds like the anti-barney. | 伙计们 这个Barney正在追的女孩 听上去好像很讨厌Barney |
[06:26] | i love how the universe decided to bring those two together. | 我真高兴看到上帝让这两个人相遇了 |
[06:29] | actually,anita’s going after barney because i told her to. | 事实上 是我叫Anita去追Barney的 |
[06:39] | ??wait,you sicced anita on barney? | 等等 你让Anita去整Barney? |
[06:42] | how do you even know her? | 你怎么会认识她的? |
[06:43] | she was on my show. | 她上过我的节目 |
[06:45] | but,um,if you had to summarize your book in 30 words or less. | 嗯 如果让你用30个甚至更少的词 来概括你的书话 |
[06:50] | i’ll summarize it in one word,robin. | 我会用一个词来概括她 Robin |
[06:52] | and that word is “no. | 那个词就是 “不” |
[06:55] | ” by saying no constantly and consistently,you empower yourself | 一直坚持说不的话 你就会更强大 |
[07:00] | while simultaneously turning any jerk into a submissive,sniveling,puddle of a man. | 同时也能让那些混蛋 变得顺从 对着你痛哭流涕 |
[07:05] | and isn’t that every girl’s dream? | 这难道不是每个女孩的梦想吗? |
[07:08] | after the break,we’re going to talk about your new book, | 广告之后 我们会继续讨论你的新书 |
[07:11] | of course you don’t have a retirement plan yet– | 你当然还没有一个退休计划– |
[07:13] | take a look at yourself,you dumb slut,due out in june. | 瞧瞧你自己 你个混蛋 7月发售 |
[07:16] | we’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[07:18] | we’re clear. | 好了 |
[07:19] | you guys want any coffee? | 你们要不要喝咖啡? |
[07:20] | oh,you know what,mike,that’d be great. | 哦 Mike 那太好了 |
[07:22] | you? | 你呢? |
[07:23] | no. | 不用 |
[07:27] | what about you,robin?you dating anyone? | 你呢 Robin? 你在和别人交往吗? |
[07:30] | dating’s not really my bag right now. | 我现在真的没有约会的心情 |
[07:34] | did somebody break your heart? | 是不是有人伤了你的心? |
[07:36] | and then,i-i told her everything. | 之后 我就把所有的事都告诉她了 |
[07:38] | it just came pouring out. | 就那么全说出来了 |
[07:39] | and by the end of it,she said. | 最后 她说 |
[07:40] | this barney needs to be taught a lesson. | 这个Barney应该受点教训 |
[07:43] | you say the word,and i will destroy him. | 只要你同意 我就会毁了他 |
[07:46] | what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:47] | i can use the power of “no” to break your friend,barney. | 我可以用”不”的力量来打击你的朋友Barney |
[07:52] | just say the word. | 只要你点头 |
[07:53] | come on,that-that stuff doesn’t really work,does it? | 拜托 那其实起不了什么作用 对吗? |
[07:55] | i didn’t know what you wanted,so i got you a cappuccino,an espresso,a latte,a decaf. | 我不知道你想喝什么 所以我给你拿了 卡布奇诺 意大利浓咖啡 拿铁 脱因咖啡 |
[08:00] | oh,hi,robin. | 哦 嗨 Robin |
[08:01] | and this is a turkish coffee. | 这是土耳其咖啡 |
[08:03] | thank you,mike. | 谢谢你 Mike |
[08:05] | think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[08:07] | robin: i didn’t think i was going to think about it,but then. | 我以为我不会动心的 但是之后 |
[08:09] | i thought about it. | 我考虑了一下 |
[08:10] | oh,this pilates instructor was off the charts. | 哦 这个普拉提教练简直太正了 |
[08:15] | picture robin,but younger. | 长得像Robin一样 但比她年轻点 |
[08:19] | and bigger boobs. | 胸也比她大点 |
[08:21] | maybe not bigger,but more shapely. | 也许差不多大 但更有型 |
[08:25] | and bigger. | 而是大一点 |
[08:28] | hello? | 喂? |
[08:29] | – i get her up against the stairmaster,and we. – do it. | – 我把她带到登山跑步机后面 然后我们 – 做了 |
[08:32] | spoilers. | 别抢我的话 |
[08:34] | – anyway,we do it. – it’s done. | – 不管怎样 我们做爱了 – 没问题 |
[08:41] | thank you,mike. | 谢谢你 Mike |
[08:44] | i know,it was stupid,but you have to understand,back then, | 我知道我很蠢 但你得知道 那时候 |
[08:47] | i was still really upset about the breakup. | 我对分手的事还是很伤心 |
[08:49] | i was going though my mourning period. | 我还在悲伤期 |
[08:52] | there was a lot of scotch and a lot of long nights at the shooting range. | 我心里有很多伤痕 有很多个长夜我都是在射击场度过的 |
[08:55] | i hope those weren’t the same nights. | 我希望那不是那些晚上 |
[08:58] | geez,lily. | 上帝啊 Lily |
[08:59] | it’s not like i remember all of them. | 我也不想记起它们 |
[09:01] | hey,babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[09:02] | did you know that robin was going through a mourning period? | 你知道Robin有那么一段 很伤心的时间吗? |
[09:05] | i mean,she seemed fine after the breakup. | 分手后 她看上去还好啊 |
[09:07] | oh,you know how she is. | 你知道她就是这样的人 |
[09:08] | she tries to keep her emotions to herself. | 她想把自己的情绪隐藏起来 |
[09:10] | but yeah,i caught her crying a couple times. | 但我好几次撞见她偷偷哭 |
[09:13] | she cried? | 她会哭? |
[09:15] | like,real tears? | 掉眼泪真哭? |
[09:17] | but that means. | 可那意味着… |
[09:20] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[09:21] | and then,marshall realized what a jackass he had been to robin. | 于是Marshall意识到他对待Robin 有多混球 |
[09:25] | exactly. | 就是 |
[09:26] | barney’s dating again,and he couldn’t be happier. | Barney重回约会战场 快活无比 |
[09:28] | i mean,that guy has been active. | 我是说 那家伙可活跃了 |
[09:33] | sexually. | 随性所欲 |
[09:35] | i mean,he’s just been,like,bang,bang,bang! | 我说 他光顾着啪啪啪了 |
[09:39] | you know? | 你明白吗? |
[09:41] | it’s like. | 就像是 |
[09:42] | bang,bang,bang,bang,bang,bang! | 啪啪啪 啪啪啪! |
[09:46] | ?bang,bang,bang,bangity bang ??i said a-bang,bang,bangity bang ??bang,bang,bang ? | 啪里啪啪啪 啪里啪啪 |
[09:51] | ?bang,bang,bangity bang ??i said a-bang,bang,bangity bang. | 啪里啪噗啪啪 噗里啪啪啪啪 |
[09:55] | how could you let me do that? | 你怎么能由着我那样? |
[09:57] | you’re my wife,you’re supposed to stop me from embarrassing myself in public. | 你是我老婆 你应该阻止我在公共场合出丑 |
[10:00] | i know,but that song’s kind of catchy. | 我知道 但那歌真朗朗上口 |
[10:04] | bang,bang,bangity bang ??bang,bang,bangity bang ? | 啪里啪啪啪 啪里啪啪 |
[10:07] | ?i said bang,bang,bangity bang ??a-bang,bang,bangity bang. | 啪里啪噗啪啪 噗里啪啪啪啪 |
[10:12] | damn it. | 该死 |
[10:13] | i’ve read that thing cover to cover,and i can’t find a loophole. | 我把那东西从头读到尾巴 一个破绽也没找着 |
[10:15] | what am i going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:17] | well,there is one other option,but,uh,nah,you’re not ready. | 还有一个办法 但是你没准备好 |
[10:22] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[10:24] | well,if you have to seal the deal in just one date,it’s got to be one doozy of a date,right? | 要是你想第一次约会就上垒 那约会可得不同凡响 |
[10:28] | i’m not talking dinner and a movie. | 我说的不是晚餐加电影 |
[10:30] | i’m not talking mini-golf. | 不是迷你高尔夫 |
[10:31] | i’m talking. | 我是说 |
[10:33] | 17 dates worth of romance wrapped up into one incredible night. | 17次约会的浪漫 浓缩在一次无与伦比的约会里 |
[10:38] | i’m talking about. | 我是说 |
[10:40] | a superdate. | 超级约会 |
[10:42] | a superdate? | 超级约会? |
[10:44] | that sounds kind of lame. | 听着有点废 |
[10:46] | what if we call it a megadate? | 不如叫无敌约会? |
[10:48] | – if you want my help,it’s a superdate. – all right. | – 如果你要我帮忙 就得叫超级约会 – 好吧 |
[10:50] | leave it to me. | 看我的 |
[10:52] | i’ll plan the whole thing. | 我会做好全盘计划 |
[10:53] | you’re going to plan the whole thing? | 你来做全盘计划? |
[10:55] | i bet it’ll be all gooey and romantic,huh? | 我猜会很小资情调的浪漫哈 |
[10:57] | gooey and romantic? | 很小资情调的浪漫? |
[10:59] | gooey and romantic? | 小资情调? |
[11:01] | barney. | Barney |
[11:03] | ?you don’t have to take her ? | 你不用带她 |
[11:05] | ?to paris or peru ? | 去巴黎或秘鲁 |
[11:08] | uh,ted,what are you doing? | Ted 你在做啥? |
[11:11] | ?you just have to make her understand ? | 你只要让她明白 |
[11:16] | ted,people are looking at us. | Ted 别人看着我们呢 |
[11:18] | ?what she means to you ? | 她对你有多重要 |
[11:21] | oh,god,really? | 你来真的 |
[11:22] | you’re really going to do this right now? | 你现在就来? |
[11:24] | ?on your superdate ? | 当你享受超级约会 |
[11:28] | ?troubles of the world will simply have to wait ? | 世上一切烦忧消失无影无踪 |
[11:35] | ?for wonders and amazement ??served upon a silver plate ? | 奇迹美梦争相成真 |
[11:42] | ?hurry up now,don’t be late ? | 快来吧 别迟到 |
[11:46] | ?’cause hand in hand you’ll find a land ? | 手牵手 踏上新大陆 |
[11:53] | ?where paradise awaits ? | 天堂近在咫尺 |
[11:59] | and then boom! | 然后”砰!” |
[12:01] | fireworks over the manhattan skyline! | 焰火点燃曼哈顿夜空! |
[12:03] | you kiss her. | 你吻她 |
[12:06] | and that’s your superdate. | 这就是你的超级约会 |
[12:19] | that sounds gooey and romantic. | 真是小资情调的浪漫啊 |
[12:28] | – strip club? – strip club. | – 去脱衣舞酒吧? – 脱衣舞酒吧 |
[12:32] | finally,the night of the big dates arrived. | 终于盛大约会的日子来了 |
[12:34] | so,tonight’s the big night. | 今晚是大日子哈 |
[12:35] | where’s the d-bag taking you? | Don傻帽准备带你去哪儿? |
[12:37] | that’s not a good nickname for don. | 这个绰号叫Don不好 |
[12:38] | i’ll think of a better one. | 我想个好点的 |
[12:40] | you know,that,i just.i canceled. | 我取消了 |
[12:44] | what do you mean you.wait. | 什么意思 等一下 |
[12:46] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:47] | robin canceled her date. | Robin取消了她的约会 |
[12:49] | what? | 什么? |
[12:50] | like an hour ago | 一个小时前她还兴高采烈想着去呢 |
[12:52] | robin scherbatsky. | Robin Scherbatsky |
[12:55] | you look like the classiest,most expensive prostitute ever. | 你看着就像史上最高贵最昂贵的妓女 |
[13:00] | oh,thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[13:02] | ***** | 要跟Don约会你期待吗? |
[13:04] | you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:05] | i kinda am. | 我还真有点 |
[13:06] | dot tell marshall. | 别告诉Marshall |
[13:07] | i won’t. | 我不告诉他 |
[13:08] | i bet you’ll have a nice time tonight. | 我猜你今晚会过得很愉快 |
[13:10] | not,however,a super time. | 然而不是极致愉快 |
[13:12] | a super time will be had by bary on his date with anita. | 极致愉快的体验将发生在 Barney和Anita今晚的约会 |
[13:16] | yep. | 嗯 |
[13:17] | carriage ride,dinner at le tombeur des culottes. | 马车兜风 烛光晚餐 |
[13:21] | they’re calling it a superde,so. | 他们管这叫做超级约会 |
[13:24] | ted! | Ted! |
[13:26] | how could you do that? | 你怎么能那么干? |
[13:28] | robin ju got over her mourning period! | Robin才刚刚走出情伤! |
[13:31] | she seemed so happy after the breakup. | 她分手之后看上去很快活 |
[13:32] | ohted. | 哦 Ted |
[13:34] | so unobserva.such a guy. | 真不会察言观色 大老粗 |
[13:36] | she was obviously crushed. | 她明显快崩溃了 |
[13:39] | wait,but that would mean. | 等下 那就是说 |
[13:42] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[13:43] | and then i reazed what a jackass i’d been to robin. | 于是我意识到我对Robin有多混球 |
[13:46] | – i said a-bang,bang,bangity bang ? – hey,whatcha singing? | – 啪里啪啪啪 啪里啪啪 – 嗨 你唱啥呢? |
[13:49] | ****** | 我在唱Barney的风流艳史呢 |
[13:52] | cot me in for a verse. | 下一段算上我 |
[13:53] | great. | 好极了 |
[13:54] | ?bang,bang,bangity bang ??i said a-bang,bang,ngity bang ??bang,bg,bang ? | 啪里啪啪啪 啪里啪啪 |
[13:58] | ?bang,bang,bgity bang ??i said a-bang,bang. | 啪里啪噗啪啪 噗里啪啪啪啪 |
[14:01] | ?no! | 不! |
[14:03] | oh,god. | 老天 |
[14:03] | where is she? | 她在哪? |
[14:04] | i think she’s in the restroom. | 我想她在洗手间 |
[14:08] | no,guys,guys,i’m fine,i’m fine. | 伙计们 我没事 我没事 |
[14:20] | why would you do that? | 你干嘛? |
[14:22] | because i’m angry at you. | 因为我生你的气 |
[14:25] | i’m angry at me. | 我生自己的气 |
[14:26] | i’m angry at ted. | 我生Ted的气 |
[14:27] | and frankly,i’m still angry at the empire. | 老实说 我现在还为帝国气愤呢 (星球大战里的帝国) |
[14:30] | why are u angry at me? | 你为啥生我的气? |
[14:32] | de,you’ve been a real jerk in front of robin while she’s been gng through her mourning period. | 你对Robin差劲透了 她还在经历情伤呢 |
[14:37] | mourning period? | 情伤? |
[14:38] | she hasn’t been going through anmourning period. | 她没有情伤什么的 |
[14:40] | sonobservant. | 真不会察言观色 |
[14:42] | such a guy. | 大老粗 |
[14:42] | h,barney,sit down,you need to hear some stuff. | Barney 坐好 有些事你得听听 |
[14:46] | what-what,is she set or something? | 啥 她是难过还是怎么的? |
[14:48] | of course she’s upset. | 她当然难过 |
[14:49] | take a look at yourself,you dumb slut. | 看看你自己 你个淫荡的蠢货 |
[14:52] | and then aunt lily told barney every excruciating detail of what he hadn’t been seeing since the breakup. | 然后Lily阿姨巨细无遗地告诉他 分手以来他没看见的所有伤人细节 |
[14:58] | you should’ve seen this girl. | 你得见见这姑娘 |
[14:59] | bang,ping,pa-dow,ga-donk. | 乒 乓 啪嗒 嘎咚 |
[15:01] | okay,i’m leaving. | 好了 我走了 |
[15:03] | so. | 然后 |
[15:05] | we get up to my place. | 我们回到我家 |
[15:23] | bang,bangity bang,bang,bang,bang ??i said a-bang,bang,bangity bang ??bang,bang,bang. | 啪里啪啪啪 啪里啪啪 啪里啪噗啪啪 噗里啪啪啪啪 |
[15:40] | i can’t believe robin’s been so upset. | 我不敢相信Robin那么难过 |
[15:43] | i can’t beeve you threw up in your stormtrooper helmet. | 我不敢相信你吐在你的风暴兵头盔里 |
[15:46] | i disomething worse in it after the phantom mena premiere. | 我在”幽灵的威胁”首映礼后干过更糟的事 (即星球大战前传一) |
[15:51] | so,she’s been this way ever since we broke up? | 我们分手以后她一直这样? |
[15:53] | actually,she was doing mu better until you decided to gon this stupid superdate with anita. | 实际上 她已经好多了 直到你决定要跟Anita来场愚蠢的超级约会 |
[15:59] | and now she’s off sulking god knows where. | 现在天知道她上哪儿郁闷去了 |
[16:03] | i know where. | 我知道在哪 |
[16:12] | hey. | 嗨 |
[16:13] | barney,what’s up? | Barney 怎么了? |
[16:16] | thought you were,um,going on some big date. | 我以为你要去浪漫约会 |
[16:19] | robin,i know you’re upset. | Robin 我知道你很难过 |
[16:20] | what? | 啥? |
[16:22] | no. | 没有 |
[16:22] | i-i-i have.i’ve nevereen happier. | 我我我再高兴不过了 |
[16:25] | and-and th anita sounds lovely. | Anita听上去好可爱 |
[16:28] | i am so glad that you two just. | 我真替你们俩高兴 |
[16:29] | randomly happened to find each other. | 就这么随随便便找到了对方 |
[16:32] | it just warms my frickin’ heart. | 我TM心里感到一阵温暖 |
[16:44] | so,you re you’re not upset? | 这么说你不难过? |
[16:45] | of course i’m upset,barney. | 我当然难过 Barney |
[16:47] | don’t you see how consntly talking about your conquests makes me feel like i’m just another numb to you? | 你看不出来你老在谈你那些战绩 让我觉得我只是给你的艳遇添上一笔 |
[16:53] | but you’re not just anothenumber to me. | 可你不仅仅是我战绩上一笔 |
[16:55] | you know,and-and now you’re taking anita,who you bare know, | 你现在要带上Anita 你都不怎么认识她 |
[16:58] | on this amazing date,en i never got treated that way it just. | 来场绝妙的约会 我从来没享受过这种待遇 |
[17:03] | it just sucks,that’s all.it just suck wow. | 糟透了 就这样 糟透了 |
[17:16] | i knew i was bad at being a boyfriend,but i had nodea i’d be so much worse at beingn ex-boyfriend. | 我知道我当男友糟透了 但我一点 都不知道我当前男友更糟糕 |
[17:25] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:28] | what can i do to make it up to you? | 我怎么做才能补偿你? |
[17:30] | nothing,barney. | 什么都不能 Barney |
[17:32] | you’ve-you’ve already proven that i’m n important to you. | 你已经行动证明了我对你毫不重要 |
[17:34] | stop that,i’m serious. | 别说了 我是认真的 |
[17:36] | ask me f anything. | 要我做什么都可以 |
[17:38] | uh,okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[17:40] | don’t sleep with anita. | 不要和Anita上床 |
[17:41] | done. | 遵命 |
[17:42] | barney,of coue you’re going to sleep with her. | Barney 你肯定要和她上床 |
[17:44] | why else would you be taking her on this surdate? | 否则你带她赴这场超级约会是为什么? |
[17:48] | she’s not going on the superdate,robin. | 超级约会她去不成了 Robin |
[17:51] | you are. | 换你去 |
[17:54] | your uncle barney finally gave aunt robin th superdate she truly deserved. | 你们的Barney叔叔最终给了Robin阿姨 她值得拥有的超级约会 |
[17:59] | with a guy sheruly deserved. | 和她真正值得拥有的男人 |
[18:03] | ofourse,there was still one loose end. | 当然 还有一件事悬而未决 |
[18:05] | barney. | Barney |
[18:07] | oh,he anita. | 嗨 Anita |
[18:08] | i-totally meant to call you. | 我正想打电话给你 |
[18:10] | well,i’m-i’m breaking all my rules coming down here,but nobody standme up like that. | 我打破所有规则来这里 没有人这样放过我鸽子 |
[18:15] | so,are we going out or what? | 我们还要不要约会? |
[18:18] | i’sorry.i…. | 抱歉 |
[18:20] | i made a promise to a friend. | 我答应了一个朋友 |
[18:22] | i have to sano. | 我不得不拒绝你 |
[18:25] | oh. | 哦 |
[18:26] | oh,i see. | 我明白了 |
[18:28] | ho you’re trying the “no” thing on me. | 你给我来欲拒还迎这套 |
[18:31] | you really think that’s going to work? | 你真以为能管用? |
[18:33] | ’cause it won’t. | 才不管用 |
[18:36] | okay,how about this.i’ll cut you a deal. | 好吧 不如这样 我放你一马 |
[18:38] | maybe. | 也许 |
[18:40] | you might get lucky after the 12th date. | 第12次约会上你就能一亲芳泽 |
[18:44] | no. | 不 |
[18:45] | – th11th date. – no | – 第11次 – 不 |
[18:46] | – fifth date. – no | – 第5次 – 不 |
[18:47] | – tonight. – no | – 就今晚 – 不 |
[18:48] | – tonight before dinner. – no | – 今晚晚餐前 – 不 |
[18:51] | – how about you?you interested – yeah. | – 你呢? 感兴趣吗? – 当然 |
[18:54] | come on,barney. | 来嘛 Barney |
[18:55] | i’m sorry,anita. | 我很抱歉 Anita |
[18:57] | the answer is no. | 我的答案还是不 |
[18:59] | we,good. | 很好 |
[19:01] | because my answer is no,too. | 因为我的答案也是不 |
[19:05] | okay,here’s my final offer. | 好啦 最后一次机会 |
[19:22] | barney! | Barney! |
[19:37] | and that’s my story. | 这就是我的故事 |
[19:40] | well,here’s a $500 ticket for jumpg in the river. | 这是跳河的500刀罚单 |
[19:43] | i hope it was worth it. | 我希望这一切值得 |
[20:00] | i hope so,too. | 我也这么希望 |
[20:22] | ?dah-de-dah-de-dah ?it’s an d wives’ tale. | 这是个老太太的笑话 |
[20:23] | oh,hey,robin. | 嗨 Robin |
[20:25] | how did the big date go? | 约会咋样了? |
[20:26] | uh,pretty well. | 挺好的 |
[20:29] | pretty,uh,pretty well. | 挺好的 很不错 |
[20:31] | like ho”pretty well”? | 怎么个”挺好的”法? |
[20:33] | oh,guys,guys,come on. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[20:36] | it was fine. | 还不错啦 |
[20:37] | you know,it was nice. | 你明白 还不错 |
[20:39] | we had a good time. | 我们过得很愉快 |
[20:41] | let’s just,uh. | 我们 嗯 |
[20:43] | let’s just lve it at that,okay. | 就说到这儿吧 好吗 |
[20:47] | although,um,********? | 然而 的确有这么件有意思的事? |
[20:51] | i said a-bang,bang,bangity bang ??i said a-bang,bang,??a-bang,bang,bang,bang,bang,bangitbang ? | 啪里啪啪 啪里啪啪啪 |
[20:55] | ?i said a-bang,bang,ang,?bangity bang ? | 啪里啪噗啪啪 噗里啪啪啪啪 |