时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | NARRATOR: Kids, when you’re in your 2os dating is great, | 孩子们 二十岁的时候是约会的最佳时机 |
[00:04] | but by the time you reach your 3os, you find out pretty fast everyone has baggage. | 但到了三十岁 你很快就发现 每个人都背着自己的包袱 |
[00:08] | Sure, you can stick to the small talk | 当然你还能闲谈 |
[00:10] | and pretend it’s not there, but sooner or later… | 假装它不存在 但迟早你会发现… |
[00:14] | It’s my ex. | 是我前男友 |
[00:15] | Sorry. We’re trying to remain friends. | 抱歉 我们试着保持朋友关系 |
[00:17] | Hi, pumpkin! | 嗨 小南瓜! |
[00:19] | Did you get our tickets to Maui? | 拿到我们去毛伊岛的机票了吗? |
[00:23] | *** | 还爱着前任 |
[00:23] | Yeah, it’s there. | 赤裸裸地存在着 |
[00:31] | how.i.met.your.mother.Season05 Episode 23 | |
[00:40] | That spring I just started dating a girl named Royce. | 那年春天我开始和一个 叫Royce的女孩儿约会 |
[00:43] | She was smart, beautiful… | 她很聪慧 很漂亮… |
[00:44] | *** | 当晚之前 |
[00:44] | Blah-blah-blah, we’re very happy together. | 等等之类 总之在一起很快乐 |
[00:46] | But… | 但是… |
[00:47] | Exactly. That’s the problem. | 对极了 那就是问题 |
[00:49] | Her butt? | 她的屁股? |
[00:50] | – What is it, too much? – Too little? | – 怎么了 太大了? – 太小了? |
[00:52] | Or is it an issue of access? | 或者难以进入? |
[00:54] | No, the “but” is, there’s always gonna be a “but.” | 不 问题是总会有问题出现 |
[00:57] | No matter how great things are going,sooner or later, it’s gonna get ruined. | 不管事情进展多顺利 迟早会遭到毁灭一击 |
[01:01] | When she turns 30. | 她到了30岁的时候 |
[01:03] | When I find out what her baggage is. | 我知道她的包袱的时候 |
[01:05] | It’s there. I don’t know what it is, | 肯定有包袱 虽然我不知道是什么 |
[01:07] | but when I do, party’s over. | 但当我知道时 一切都结束了 |
[01:09] | Whoa. Ted, please tell me you are not impugning emotional baggage. | Ted 别告诉我你在指责情感包袱 |
[01:14] | Baggage is a good thing? | 有包袱是好事? |
[01:16] | Emotional baggage is the bedrock | 情感包袱是美国最重要的 |
[01:18] | of America’s most important cultural export. | 文化出口品的根基 |
[01:21] | ALL: Porn. | 色情片 |
[01:23] | Actually, it’s porn. | 确切地说 是爱情动作片 |
[01:26] | Only women with major baggage go into porn. | 只有拥有重大情感包袱的女人才能演 |
[01:29] | TED & ROBIN: Major Baggage. | 重大情感包袱 |
[01:31] | Ted, everyone has baggage. | Ted 人人都有包袱 |
[01:33] | You just got to look past it. | 你只要朝前看忽略它 |
[01:34] | Really? ‘Cause the last time I looked past a girl’s baggage, | 真的? 我上次忽略的 |
[01:38] | that baggage belonged to a girl named Stella, | 是一个叫Stella的包袱 |
[01:40] | and, oh, I’m drawing a blank here. | 我差点忘了 |
[01:42] | How did that work out again? | 该怎么发展呢? |
[01:45] | Here’s how it worked out. Marry me. | 事情是这样的 嫁给我吧 |
[01:46] | I asked her to marry me. She said yes. | 我向她求婚 她答应了 |
[01:48] | We were happy. But then the day of the wedding, | 我们很幸福 但婚礼那天 |
[01:50] | her karate instructor ex-boyfriend Tony Grafanello showed up, | 她空手道教练 兼前男友Tony Grafanello出现了 |
[01:54] | declared his love for her,and Stella ran off with him to California, | 向她示爱 然后Stella和他跑去加利福尼亚 |
[01:57] | leaving me utterly and completely heartbroken. | 而我彻彻底底的心碎了 |
[02:01] | Ted, look,what happened with Stella was awful, | Ted Stella的事非常糟糕 |
[02:03] | but that doesn’t mean anyone with baggage is undateable. | 但这并不意味着 有包袱的人不能约会 |
[02:06] | Well, I’m just glad that we met young enough that I don’t have any baggage. | 咱俩在年轻时邂逅 没有任何包袱 这点我感到非常欣慰 |
[02:09] | – Mother issues. – I do not. | – 恋母情结 – 我没有 |
[02:11] | – Grandmother issues. – Definitely do not. | – 祖母情结 – 绝对没有 |
[02:12] | – Great-grandmother issues. – I just don’t like it when she picks me up. | – 曾祖母情节 – 我不喜欢她过来接我 |
[02:16] | And you know what your biggest baggage is? | 你知道你最大的包袱是什么吗? |
[02:18] | You’re too nice. | 你人太好了 |
[02:19] | How is being nice baggage? | 人好咋成包袱了? |
[02:20] | Have you ever seen you walk down the street? | 你看到过自己走在大街上的样子吗? |
[02:24] | I don’t even know how to answer hat. | 这问题我不知如何回答 |
[02:25] | Well, let me help you out. | 我来帮你 |
[02:27] | Michael! | Michael! |
[02:30] | Javier, Marcello! Javier Marcello! | |
[02:32] | Susanne. | Susanne |
[02:34] | Hey, Deng, let me help you with that. | 嘿 Deng 我来帮你 |
[02:38] | That ought to do it. | 举手之劳 |
[02:41] | Oh, guys, no. I could not today.It would just be… | 哦 朋友们 今天不行 将会… |
[02:52] | That’s normal. | 那很正常啊 |
[02:53] | There is only one street where that is normal. | 只有在一条大街上才是正常的 |
[02:56] | Here’s a hint: | 提示一 |
[02:57] | A giant yellow bird lives on it. | 一只黄色巨型鸟住在那儿 (芝麻街) |
[03:00] | Well, I’ll be pretty happy if Royce’s only baggage is that she’s too nice. | 要是Royce的包袱仅仅是人太好 那我真要高兴死了 |
[03:04] | Too nice? That is the worst kind of baggage. | 太好? 那是最糟糕的包袱 |
[03:07] | Best baggage: Hates her dad | 最好的包袱是 恨她爸爸 |
[03:09] | and thinks she’s fat, but isn’t. | 觉得她胖 但事实不是 |
[03:11] | Angry sex on the first date, | 首次约会的狂野性爱 |
[03:13] | and then as soon as you mention breakfast,she’s gone. | 而一旦你提到早餐 她立马消失 |
[03:16] | Why do guys hang out with me? | 为什么你们都出来和我玩? |
[03:19] | TED: That night on my date with Royce, | 那晚我和Royce约会 |
[03:21] | I kept waiting to see what her baggage would be. | 我等着想知道她的包袱 |
[03:23] | So, is spaghetti your specialty? | 意大利面是你的特长? |
[03:26] | Uh, no. The main event is my pancakes. | 不 主要是煎饼 |
[03:29] | I’ll make ’em for you sometime. They are insane. | 以后我做给你吃 不是一般的好吃哦 |
[03:32] | My dad used to make multigrain pancakes. | 我爸以前做杂粮煎饼 |
[03:35] | He’s the one who got me working in porn. | 他安排我在PORN工作 |
[03:37] | **** | 拍过色情片 |
[03:40] | You know PORN? | 你知道PORN吧? |
[03:41] | “Parents Offering Recognition and Nutrition”? | “父母提供认可与营养的组织”? |
[03:43] | It’s a charity for inner-city teens | 为无法获得运动和健康食物的青少年 |
[03:44] | who don’t have access to sports or healthy food. | 成立的市中心慈善机构 |
[03:49] | That reminds me… | 让我想起… |
[03:51] | I killed my brother… | 我杀了我哥… |
[03:52] | **** | 谋杀亲兄 |
[03:55] | With this joke I told him last night. | 我昨晚和他说的笑话让他笑死了 |
[03:58] | A barber, a stripper and a Jew… | 理发师 脱衣舞女 犹太人… |
[04:01] | **** | Ted 等她说完 |
[04:05] | …lliard-trained violinist walk into a bar. | …利雅德的小提琴家走进酒吧 |
[04:09] | I looked and looked and looked, but it really appeared | 我听啊 听啊 听啊 尽管听上去确实 |
[04:11] | as though there was no baggage to worry about… | 没有任何值得担心的包袱… |
[04:15] | until we went to go see a movie. | 直到我们去看了一场电影 |
[04:18] | **** | 婚礼新娘 |
[04:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:29] | Hey, what took you guys so long? | 怎么来的这么晚? |
[04:31] | Nothing. Forget about it. | 没事儿 别提了 |
[04:33] | We were on our way here, | 我们过来的路上 |
[04:35] | and Marshall wanted to stop and help some guys load their moving van. | Marshall停下来帮人往面包车装货 |
[04:39] | To be nice. It didn’t cost nothing. | 做好人 不花任何成本啊 |
[04:41] | D when the moving van drove away, | 面包车开走 |
[04:43] | who should show up but the owner of the apartment we had just helped some guys rob. | 公寓主人出现了 我们才知道刚刚是在帮他们抢劫 |
[04:49] | And that one was hard to explain to the police. | 对此很难向警察交代 |
[04:53] | See, Marshall?This is what I mean. | 明白了吧 Marshall? 我说的就是这意思 |
[04:55] | You can’t treat New York City like it’s the small, friendly, | 你不能把纽约城当做 一个小型的友好的 |
[04:58] | crime-free, inbred, backwoods, | 纯天然无犯罪未开垦的 |
[05:00] | Podunk, cow-tipping, Minnesota Hickville where you grew up. | 毫无名气 人们喜欢推牛的 你从小生长的明尼苏达乡巴佬村 |
[05:04] | Crime-free? | 无犯罪? |
[05:06] | Crime-free? In 1994, | 无犯罪? 1994年 |
[05:08] | the cashier from the feed store was held up at hoepoint. | 饲料商店的收银员 因偷窃锄式开沟器尖被抓 |
[05:12] | And besides, | 并且 |
[05:13] | I like being friendly, okay? | 我喜欢表现得友好 好吗? |
[05:15] | I’m not gonna change that about myself. | 我不会改变这点的 |
[05:16] | No, don’t change, baby.I think it’s sweet. | 不 别改 宝贝 我觉得这样很好 |
[05:19] | Sweet, sweet. | 很好 很好 |
[05:21] | Sweet mother of God, he’s an idiot sometimes. | 我亲爱的上帝啊 有时他就是个蠢货 |
[05:23] | He actually lent the burglars gas money. | 他居然还借给窃贼汽油费 |
[05:26] | He gave them money? | 他给他们钱? |
[05:28] | Not gave, lent. | 不是给 是借 |
[05:30] | They said that they would send us a check, | 他们说会寄张支票过来 |
[05:31] | so Marshall gave them our address. | 于是Marshall把咱地址给了他们 |
[05:34] | What’s to stop them from coming to our apartment one night and maybe tying me up? | 要是某夜他们来咱家 把我绑起来 我可怎么办啊? |
[05:39] | I mean, sure, Marshall and I like to pretend, | 当然 我和Marshall喜欢这么玩角色扮演 |
[05:41] | but the reality is scary. | 但现实真是令人生畏啊 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you say something to him? | 怎么不找他说说? |
[05:45] | What’s the point?He’s from Minnesota. | 说啥啊 他来自明尼苏达 |
[05:47] | His high school mascot was a hug. | 高中吉祥物居然是拥抱 |
[05:51] | Hey, guys. Hey! | 嘿 弟兄们 嘿! |
[05:52] | How’d the date with Royce go? | 和Royce约会进展如何啊? |
[05:54] | It was interesting. We went to see that new movie The Wedding Bride. | 很有意思 我们看了一部 叫”婚礼新娘”的新电影 |
[05:57] | Oh, how was it?! | 电影怎么样啊?! |
[05:59] | Not that I care. I mean, that’s a chick flick. | 我不关心电影 那可是肥皂剧 |
[06:01] | This one’ll probably drag me to it, | 这位可能会拉我去看 |
[06:02] | like, the 7:10 show tomorrow night or 9:40 because I have that meeting. | 明晚7点10分那场 或因会议改成9点40分 |
[06:07] | But I can probably get o of it,so let’s try for the 7:10. | 但我极可能翘掉那场会议 所以还是7点10分那场吧 |
[06:10] | ROBIN: What’s that movie about, anyway? | 电影到底讲什么的? |
[06:11] | That’s the interesting part. | 这才是有意思的部分 |
[06:13] | Hey, bonehead,I’m Jed Mosely! | 嘿 你这笨蛋 我是Jed Mosely! |
[06:17] | I’m the most powerful and corrupt architect in New York. | 我可是纽约最有权最堕落的建筑师 |
[06:20] | I want… | 我要… |
[06:25] | It’s about me. | 电影是讲我的 |
[06:30] | – The Wedding Bride is about you? – Yeah. | – 这电影是讲你的? – 是的 |
[06:32] | Okay, are you sure it’s about you? | 好吧 你确定是关于你的? |
[06:34] | Because when I saw Spaceballs for the first time, | 因为我第一次看太空炮弹的时候 |
[06:36] | – I could have sworn… – This movie is about me, Marshall. | – 我发誓… – 电影是讲我的 Marshall |
[06:39] | It was written by Tony Grafanello. | 编剧是Tony Grafanello |
[06:41] | Tony Grafanello? That’s the… | Tony Grafanello? 就那个… |
[06:43] | Yeah, the guy that Stella left me for. | 是的 Stella因为他离开了我 |
[06:46] | This movie is the whole story of our breakup. | 电影讲的就是我们整个分手的故事 |
[06:49] | Why would he write a movie about that? | 他干嘛写这么个电影啊? |
[06:50] | Isn’t he the bad guy in that story? | 他不是故事里的坏蛋吗? |
[06:52] | Yeah, and the good guy is a guy named Ted Mosby. | 是啊 好人是名叫Ted Mosby的家伙 |
[06:55] | Funny, that was my memory of it, too. | 有意思 我印象中也是这样的 |
[06:58] | But according to the movie… | 但根据电影… |
[07:01] | Mr. Mosley, your fiance is here. | Mosley先生 你的未婚妻来了 |
[07:03] | Great, the old ball and chain. | 太棒了 我的老伴 |
[07:06] | I can’t wait to make her move out of her beautiful house | 我等不及让她搬出新泽西那栋漂亮别墅 |
[07:08] | in New Jersey and come live with me in an apartment above a bar. | 过来和我一起住酒吧上头的公寓 |
[07:12] | Send her in! | 让她进来! |
[07:15] | Stella, to what do I owe the pleasure? | Stella 什么风把你吹来了? |
[07:19] | We’re supposed to taste wedding cakes this afternoon, remember? | 下午该去尝新婚蛋糕 记得吗? |
[07:22] | Ouch!No-can-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 哦! 忘得一干二净了 我的宝贝儿 |
[07:36] | Well, I am stunned. Right? | – 我很吃惊 – 对吧? |
[07:39] | That’s what passes for comedy these days? | 难怪这些天当做喜剧来看? |
[07:42] | “Whoa, I’m falling back in my chair! | “哇 我坐椅子翻了跟头!” |
[07:47] | I’m really falling back in my chair. | 我真在椅子上翻跟头了 |
[07:48] | LILY: Oh, baby! | 哦 亲爱的! |
[07:50] | Okay, that was pretty funny. | 这真有趣 |
[07:52] | What a jerk. | 真是混蛋 |
[07:53] | Did he at least get someone hot to play me? | 好歹他安排了个很火辣的演员演我吧? |
[07:55] | You’re not in it. | 你不在电影里 |
[07:57] | What a jerk! | 真是混蛋! |
[07:58] | No. No, no, no,Tony’s not a jerk. | 不 不 不 不 Tony不是混蛋 |
[08:00] | Not according to the movie, anyway. | 至少电影里不是 |
[08:02] | I’m going through with this wedding. | 我还是会结婚的 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 抱歉 Tony |
[08:07] | Stella, your happiness is the only thing I care about, | Stella 我唯一在乎的是你的幸福 |
[08:10] | except for these underprivileged children | 除了这群我免费教学 |
[08:13] | that I work with for free. | 穷苦的孩子们 |
[08:16] | I love him. | 我爱上他了 |
[08:19] | It’s not that easy, Tony. | 没那么容易 Tony |
[08:21] | Jed Mosely may not be as handsome as you are,as… | Jed Mosely或许没你帅… |
[08:25] | Tall as you are… | 没你高… |
[08:26] | I’m taller than that guy. | 我比那家伙个儿高 |
[08:29] | …and our sex life is terrible. | …而且我们性生活糟透了 |
[08:31] | Once, he even fell asleep while we were doing it. I mean… | 有一次进行中他居然睡着了… |
[08:33] | : It was one time.I was on cold medicine! | 就那一次 我吃了感冒药! |
[08:36] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[08:39] | This is a terrible movie! | 这电影糟透了! |
[08:41] | And it got everything wrong! | 一切都错了! |
[08:43] | Re-Remember how I proposed to Stella? | 记得我怎么向Stella求婚吗? |
[08:45] | That spontaneous moment in the arcade; | 在街机商店里情愫油然而生 |
[08:47] | I didn’t have a ring,so I gave her a toy I won from a crane machine? | 我没戒指 于是拿了玩具机里的玩具给她? |
[08:50] | – Oh, that was so sweet. – So romantic. | – 真是甜蜜 – 好浪漫啊 |
[08:53] | A little cheesy. | 有点俗气 |
[08:55] | Well, here’s how it went in the movie: | 电影是这么演的 |
[08:58] | Look, if it’ll shut you up, I guess we can get married. | 我猜要是我们结婚 你才能闭嘴 |
[09:02] | Aren’t you gonna give me a ring? | 你不打算给我戒指吗? |
[09:04] | No-can-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 想都没想过 宝贝儿 |
[09:09] | Here, put is on your finger. | 拿着 戴在你手指上 |
[09:13] | And remember the two-minute date? | 还记得两分钟约会吗? |
[09:15] | When I squeezed an entire romantic evening into just two minutes | 为了适宜Stella的行程 |
[09:18] | to accommodate Stella’s busy schedule? | 我把整个浪漫的夜晚压缩成两分钟? |
[09:20] | Oh, Ted, you’re such a good guy. | Ted 你真是好人 |
[09:22] | That was really nice. | 这样真体贴 |
[09:23] | Also a little cheesy. | 还是有点俗气 |
[09:26] | Well, according to the movie… | 照电影里演的说… |
[09:28] | What about our big romantic weekend? | 我们的浪漫周末怎么过? |
[09:30] | No-can-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 爱莫能助啊 宝贝 |
[09:32] | Alls I got time for is a two-minute date, | 我只能约两分钟的会 |
[09:35] | if you know what I mean. Sex! | 如果你明白我的意思 做爱! |
[09:46] | Hey, if you know what you’re doing,two minutes is all you need. | 嗨 如果你目标明确 两分钟足够了 |
[09:49] | Run tell DAT. | 说得好 |
[09:51] | But the worst, the worst was the ending. | 但是最糟最糟的部分在结局 |
[09:54] | So they’re at the wedding… | 他们在婚礼上… |
[09:56] | Do you, Stella, take Jed Mosely | Stella 你愿意接受Jed Mosely |
[09:58] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 成为你的合法丈夫? |
[10:01] | – I… – Whoa-oh! Spoilers! | – 我… – 哇哦! 剧透! |
[10:04] | Is what, is what I would say if ever plan on seeing such an awful film! | 要是我想去看这部糟糕透顶的电影 我才会这么说 |
[10:10] | Continue. | 继续 |
[10:14] | So they’re at the wedding… | 于是他们在婚礼上… |
[10:16] | – I… – Stella! | – 我… – Stella! |
[10:18] | – Tony! – Tony?! | – Tony! – Tony?! |
[10:20] | Something I need to say. | 我有话要说 |
[10:22] | A long time ago,I let this beautiful girl named Stella get away. | 很久以前 我让这位名叫Stella的 美丽女孩离开我 |
[10:28] | And now she’s with some jerk who doesn’t appreciate | 现在她跟不懂得欣赏她的混蛋 |
[10:31] | what he has in this beautiful wedding bride. | 不懂得他美丽新娘子的好 |
[10:36] | : What is wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人什么毛病?! |
[10:39] | You can’t talk to me like that! | 你不能这么跟我说话! |
[10:41] | I’m Ted Mosely! | 我是Ted Mosely! |
[10:44] | Did he say “Ted” that time? Shh! | – 他刚刚说了”Ted”吗? – 嘘! |
[10:46] | Stella, I promised to make you my wife. | Stella 我发过誓将你视作生命 |
[10:49] | And I’d like to live up to that promise. | 而我想信守承诺 |
[10:53] | Oh, Tony, all I’ve wanted all my life was your love. | 哦 Tony 我这生最想要的就是你的爱 |
[10:58] | Oh, go on, honey, kiss him. | 去吧 亲爱的 吻他 |
[11:00] | ALL: Kiss him! Kiss him! | 亲他! 亲他! |
[11:02] | Stella, if you still truly love me… | Stella 如果你真的还爱我… |
[11:07] | Will you let me make you my wedding bride? | 能答应做我的新娘吗? |
[11:13] | Can-do’s-ville, baby doll. | 乐意之极 宝贝 |
[11:20] | No, no, no! | 不不不! |
[11:21] | Stop doing that!Daddy! | 停下来! 老爸! |
[11:27] | Take that, Ted Mosby! | 看招 Ted Mosby! |
[11:32] | Okay, he definitely said it that time. | 好吧 这次他绝对说的是我的名字 |
[11:39] | **** | 剧终 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[11:48] | That was so good! | 太好看了! |
[11:50] | I’m laughing, I’m crying. | 我哈哈大笑 又感动落泪 |
[11:52] | I… I know it’s all fake, | 我知道都是虚构的 |
[11:53] | but didn’t those seem like real characters? | 但那些角色难道不真实吗? |
[11:56] | It was just so real! | 太真实了! |
[11:59] | Hey, how come you said, “Oh, no”when the movie started? | 为什么你在电影开场时说”哦不”? |
[12:03] | NARRATOR: That’s when I realized everyone has baggage… | 那是我意识到所有人都有包袱… |
[12:05] | including me. | 我也不例外 |
[12:06] | **** | 在婚礼上被抛弃 |
[12:10] | Oh, uh, no reason. | 呃 不为什么 |
[12:13] | Ted, I think you need to tell Royce the story of what happened with you and Stella. | Ted 我想你应该将你和Stella 之间的故事告诉Royce |
[12:16] | It-it’s gonna come out eventually. | 迟早要说的 |
[12:19] | Why? Why does it even have to? | 为什么? 为什么要说? |
[12:21] | Well, for starters,it’s now the fifth highest grossing movie of all time. | 呃 首先 这电影已经成为 有史以来票房最高第五位 |
[12:26] | I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不管 我不管 |
[12:28] | I’m taking this to the grave. | 我要把这件事带到坟墓里 |
[12:29] | It’s a stupid movie anyway! | 这电影蠢透了! |
[12:31] | Sounds terrible. | 听起来糟透了 |
[12:33] | I would never go see that film because I support you and I love you. | 我绝对不会去看那部电影 因为我爱你 我要支持你 |
[12:35] | NARRATOR: Kids, you know where this is going. | 孩子们 你猜到接下来发生的事吧 |
[12:38] | Well, she’s made her choice. | 她已经做出决定了 |
[12:42] | Don’t worry.I won’t go to the wedding. | 别担心 我不会去参加婚礼 |
[12:44] | Oh, you’ll go all right! | 哦 你去好了! |
[12:46] | I’m gonna drive you there myself and make you watch! | 我开车送你去 好让你眼睁睁的看着 |
[12:52] | Billy, no! | Billy 不要! |
[12:53] | The code. | 武道 |
[12:55] | This is exactly how it happened. | 这原原本本就是事情经过 |
[12:58] | He got every part right.Even the thing with the nunchucks. | 每部分都吻合 甚至连手柄都对 (Barney以为双节棍是Wii的手柄) |
[13:02] | NARRATOR: So I was resolved to put The Wedding Bride as far behind me as possible. | 所以我决定要把”新娘”这电影 抛诸脑后 越远越好 |
[13:06] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[13:07] | Oh, how great was The Wedding Bride? | “婚礼新娘”好看吧? |
[13:10] | Oh! Loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it! | 哦! 爱死了! 爱死了爱死了爱死了! |
[13:12] | We’re going to see it again tomorrow. | 我们明天准备再去看一遍 |
[13:13] | Oh, can we come?Ted, you want to see it again, right? | 我们也能来吗? Ted 你也想再看一遍的对吧? |
[13:15] | Yeah, it was good. | 对 真好看 |
[13:17] | “Good”? Try instant classic! | “好看”? 简直是惊世绝伦的神作! |
[13:19] | The only thing wrong with it– | 唯一的瑕疵是… |
[13:21] | and I mean, it’s such a minor flaw in an otherwise flawless film– | 我意思是 除了这一点点瑕疵 这电影简直完美无缺 |
[13:24] | is, I just didn’t get why Stella would even want | 我不明白为什么Stella一开始会同意 |
[13:26] | to marry a guy like Jed Mosely in the first place. | 嫁给像Jed Mosely这样的人 |
[13:28] | I mean, even that guy’s name: Jed Mosely…. | 我说 连那人的名字 Jed Mosely…. |
[13:32] | Come on, Royce. You’ve dated a few Jed Moselys in your day. | 拜托 Royce 你那时候 也和几个Jed Moselys那样的约过会 |
[13:35] | Well, okay, but who hasn’t? | 好吧 但谁没有过呢? |
[13:38] | He’s such a type; The butterfly tattoo, | 他就是那种人 蝴蝶纹身 |
[13:40] | the way he pronounces encyclopedia. | 他念”encylopedia(百科全书)”的发音 |
[13:43] | BOTH: Encyclo-pay-dia. Encyclo-pay-dia | |
[13:45] | Totally, totally. Well, technically,that is the correct pronunciation. | 说得对 呃 技术上来说 那才是正确读法 |
[13:48] | I was so, so happy when that loser got left at the altar. | 那窝囊废在婚礼上被抛弃时 我太高兴了 |
[13:51] | And you know why? Because he had it coming. | 知道为什么不? 因为他活该 |
[13:53] | And the great part is, he is gonna live a long, sad life, | 最赞的是 他将度过漫长而悲惨的一生 |
[13:57] | knowing that he lost his only chance at happiness. | 深知他错过了唯一一次获得幸福的机会 |
[14:00] | Oh, and what about when he got beat up by the goat?! | 他被山羊痛打那幕怎么说! |
[14:03] | So funny! | 太好笑了! |
[14:04] | RACHEL: What a loser! Totally. | 真是窝囊废! 太废柴了 |
[14:07] | I mean, the guy’s life was shattered in a very public humiliation. | 我说 那家伙的人生支离破碎 沦为众人的笑柄 |
[14:11] | What a hoot! | 太背了! |
[14:13] | It may be years before he can look certain family members in the eye again. | 也许过了好些年他才能抬头直视 某些家人的目光 |
[14:17] | He may be so emotionally traumatized, | 他也许感情受创 |
[14:19] | he never fully loves or trusts anyone ever again. | 不能再完全信任或爱上任何人 |
[14:21] | It was hysterical! | 太好笑了! |
[14:24] | Move over, Adolf Hitler, | 让一下 阿道夫希特勒 |
[14:25] | there’s a new king of comedy, right? | 这里有位新的喜剧之王? 对吧 |
[14:28] | Ted, are you okay? | Ted 你还好吧? |
[14:30] | No, I just think you all might be interested to learn something | 不好 我想你们都该知道一些事 |
[14:34] | about that movie you all love so much. | 一些关于那部你们那么喜欢的电影 |
[14:40] | It sucks… | 它烂透了… |
[14:41] | And you’re all stupid for liking it. | 你们还喜欢真是愚蠢透顶 |
[14:46] | That was really mean and I think you owe us an apology. | 这话真刻薄 我想你该向我们道歉 |
[14:53] | No-can-do’s-ville, baby doll… | 爱莫能助啊 宝贝 |
[14:56] | No-can-do’s-ville… | 爱莫能助… |
[15:03] | You said, “No-can-do’s- ville, baby doll”? | 你说了”爱莫能助啊 宝贝”? |
[15:06] | You actually used Jed Mosely’s catchphrase? | 你真的用上了Jed Mosely的经典台词? |
[15:09] | I know! I was just so upset that they… | 我知道! 我当时太难过了… |
[15:13] | How do you know that’s his catchphrase? | 你们怎么知道那是他的经典台词? |
[15:15] | You dragged me into it. I didn’t wanna go. I wanted to see Avatar. | 你硬拉我去 我不想去 我本来想看”阿凡达”的 |
[15:18] | That’s it. I’m just gonna move to some country where no one’s seen The Wedding Bride. | 好了 我要搬去没人看过”婚礼新娘” 这电影的国家 |
[15:22] | Good luck, Ted.That movie is worldwide. It’s huge. | 祝你好运 Ted 那电影红遍全球 |
[15:25] | Maybe North Korea? | 试试朝鲜? |
[15:26] | Nope. I read that Kim Jong IL said it’s his second favorite movie of all time. | 不行 我看到报道说金正日说 那是他看过第二喜欢的电影 |
[15:30] | Right behind a movie of him riding a horse in slow motion | 仅次于一部他慢动作骑马的电影 |
[15:34] | Sorry, Ted. You’re screwed. | 抱歉 Ted 你完蛋了 |
[15:36] | No, Ted, you know what, no, Ted is not screwed. | 不 Ted 你知道吗 Ted才没完蛋 |
[15:39] | Do you guys want to know why I’m nice to everyone? | 你们想知道我为什么对每个人都好吗? |
[15:42] | It’s because I don’t care bout baggage. | 因为我不在乎包袱 |
[15:44] | I mean, most people, they see another person walking down the street | 我是说 大部分人看到别人在街上走 |
[15:46] | with that big heavy bag they’re carrying, | 背着巨大的包 |
[15:48] | and they just walk on by. But not me. | 他们只会擦身而过 但我不 |
[15:50] | I look at them and I say, I say, “Howdy, stranger. | 我看着他们说”你好啊 陌生人 |
[15:54] | Can I give you a hand with that?” | 我能帮你忙提那个吗” |
[15:55] | And you know who taught me to be that way? | 你知道谁把我教成那样的吗? |
[15:57] | A guy called Ted Mosby. | 一个叫Ted Mosby的家伙 |
[15:59] | A guy who’s uncynical and sincere | 这家伙从不愤世嫉俗 真诚待人 |
[16:02] | and believed in things. And you know what, Ted? | 信仰美好 知道不 Ted? |
[16:05] | I believe that deep down, | 我相信内心深处 |
[16:07] | you’re still that guy. | 你还是那家伙 |
[16:09] | I am still that guy. | 我还是那家伙 |
[16:11] | I think you want to go out there and get that girl. | 我想你要出去追到那女孩 |
[16:13] | I want to get out there and get that girl. | 我要出去追到那女孩 |
[16:14] | – Because she’s the love of your life. – Because she’s… | – 因为她是你此生挚爱 – 因为她是… |
[16:17] | Oh, well, we’re three dates in. She seems nice. | 呃 我们只约会过三次 她似乎不错 |
[16:20] | Because she seems nice! | 因为她似乎不错! |
[16:21] | She does seem nice! | 她的确似乎不错! |
[16:23] | You’re right, Marshall. | 你说得对 Marshall |
[16:25] | I gotta go get her. | 我要追到她 |
[16:28] | And I know exactly where she is. | 而我知道她现在在哪儿 |
[16:33] | TONY: The wedding’s in 15 minutes. | 婚礼15分钟后就开始了 |
[16:35] | I’ll never make it! | 我赶不上了 |
[16:36] | You can do it, Sensei. | 你能行的 老师 |
[16:38] | Go get love a house round kick. | 去给真爱一个回旋踢吧 |
[16:41] | Right in the heart. | 直击心房 |
[16:43] | You’re right. What am I doing?! | 你说得对 我在做什么?! |
[16:46] | There’s still time! | 还有时间! |
[17:06] | MINISTER: Do you, Stella, take Jed Mosely | Stella 你愿意接受Jed Mosely |
[17:09] | To be your lawfully wedded husband, | 成为你的合法丈夫 |
[17:12] | I… | 我… |
[17:15] | – Royce! – Stella! | – Royce! – Stella! |
[17:17] | – Ted?! – Tony? | – Ted?! – Tony? |
[17:18] | – Tony? – Ted? | – Tony? – Ted? |
[17:20] | Barney? | Barney? |
[17:23] | there’s something I need to say. | 我有话要说 |
[17:25] | Look, there’s something I need to say. | 听着 我有话要说 |
[17:27] | – A long time ago, – A long time ago, | – 很久以前 – 很久以前 |
[17:29] | – I let this beautiful girl Stella – I let a horrible girl named Stella | – 我让一个名叫Stella的美丽女孩 – 我让一个名叫Stella的糟糕女孩 |
[17:31] | – Break my heart… – Get away… | – 伤透了心… – 离开我… |
[17:34] | And now she’s with this jerk | 而现在她跟个混蛋在一起 |
[17:36] | who wrote a movie about it and that movie is called… | 那混蛋根据我的事写了一部电影 那电影叫做… |
[17:39] | The Wedding Bride. | “婚礼新娘” |
[17:41] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[17:42] | MOSELY: You can’t talk to me like that! | 你不能对我这么说话! |
[17:44] | – I’m Jed Mosely! – I’m Ted Mosely! | – 我就是Jed Mosely – 我是Ted Mosely! |
[17:46] | But Royce, this dufus in the red cowboy boots, this isn’t me. | 但是Royce 这个穿着红色牛仔靴的蠢货不是我 |
[17:51] | So, just to be clear, are you saying you that | 所以 只是为了澄清 你是说 |
[17:53] | you don’t have a pair of red cowboy boots in your closet? | 你的衣柜里没有一双红色的牛仔靴? |
[17:56] | – Barney what are you… – I just wanted… | – Barney 你在干什… – 我就想… |
[17:58] | They’re actually more of a burgundy. | 那双更像是酒红色的 |
[18:03] | Royce, I promised Stella, I promised to make you some pancakes. | -Royce 我答应过要给你做些剪饼 -Stell 我答应过… |
[18:07] | TED & TONY: And I’d like to live up to that promise. | 我想信守承诺 |
[18:11] | – Ted, all I’ve wanted all my life Ted, – all I’ve wanted all week | – Ted 我这个礼拜最想要的 – 我这一生最想要的 |
[18:15] | – ..was your love. – …was some pancakes. | – …就是你的爱 – …就是些煎饼 |
[18:18] | BARNEY & MINISTER: Oh, go on, honey, kiss him! | 去吧 亲爱的 吻他! |
[18:21] | Um, Uncle Barney didn’t say “kiss”. | 呃 Barney叔叔说的不是”吻” |
[18:25] | Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him, | 吻他 吻他 吻他 |
[18:28] | Still not saying “kiss.” | 还是没说”吻” |
[18:31] | Sir, you need to leave, now. | 先生 请你现在马上离开 |
[18:32] | This is outrageous. Who the kiss are you? | 岂有此理 吻你妹你是谁啊? |
[18:35] | – Royce, if you still… – If you still truly love me… | – Royce 如果你还… – 如果你还真的爱我… |
[18:38] | …kind of like me… | …有点喜欢我… |
[18:41] | …can you let me make you | …能给我个机会… |
[18:43] | – My wedding bride? – Can you let me make you some pancakes? | – 成为我的新娘吗? – 能给我个机会做些煎饼吗? |
[18:49] | Can-do’s-ville, babydoll. | 乐意之极 宝贝 |
[19:01] | MOSBY: Daddy! Kiss this! Kissin’ movie’s over anyway. | – 老爸! – 吻他的! 吻这电影! |
[19:05] | Sir… Oh. Oops. Oops. | – 先生… – 哦 哎呀呀 |
[19:09] | **** | 剧终 |
[19:19] | it was pretty rough. | 发生在我身上那事 挺伤人的 |
[19:23] | I’m, uh, I’m still getting over it. | 我…我还在努力疗伤 |
[19:26] | Let me help you with that. | 让我帮你 |
[19:29] | *** | 在婚礼上被抛弃 |
[19:31] | And just like that, kids, | 就这样 孩子们 |
[19:32] | My baggage didn’t seem quite so heavy anymore. | 我的包袱好像不那么重了 |
[19:35] | You see, everyone’s got some baggage– | 看到了吧 每个人都有些包袱 |
[19:37] | it’s part of life– but like anything else, | 这是生命的一部分 但就像其他事那样 |
[19:40] | it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it. | 当他人伸出援手 事情就会变得容易些 |
[19:48] | Wow, it feels so good to have told you all that stuff about me. | 哇哦 把我的所有事都告诉你 感觉太好了 |
[19:51] | I’m really glad I can open up to you. | 能对你敞开胸怀我太高兴了 |
[19:54] | Ted, it’s not that big of a deal. | Ted 没什么大不了的 |
[19:56] | Heck, I’ve been left at the altar. | 我也在婚礼上被抛弃过 |
[19:58] | **** | 在婚礼上被抛下 |
[20:00] | Three times. | 三次 |
[20:02] | ***** | 在婚礼上被抛弃 |
[20:04] | The last time was because I blew all our money on online poker. | 上一次是因为我玩线上扑克 输光了我们所有的钱 |
[20:07] | **** | 赌博成瘾 |
[20:09] | That’s why I live with my brother now. | 所以我现在和我哥哥一起住 |
[20:11] | Wait, I… I thought you said you had a tiny studio apartment. | 等一下 我记得你说过你有一间小套房 |
[20:15] | Just the two of us, | 对 就我们俩住 |
[20:17] | You should see how he hogs the covers. | 你该看看他怎么抢被子的 |
[20:18] | **** | 和她哥哥同床睡觉 |
[20:24] | Yeah, you gotta go. | 你得走了 |