时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The year 2030 | 2030年 |
[00:01] | Kids,up to this point in the story, we had found doppelgangers. | 孩子们 前面我们说到过翻版 |
[00:05] | — Eerie but awesome look-alikes for four of the five members of our little group. | 就是和我们四个人长得一模一样的人 |
[00:09] | There was Lesbian Robin… | 有同性恋版Robin… |
[00:13] | Mustache Marshall… | 胡子版Marshall… |
[00:16] | Stripper Lily… | 脱衣舞娘版Lily… |
[00:18] | and Mexican Wrestler Me. | 和墨西哥摔跤手版的我 |
[00:20] | Yes,mine was the coolest. | 没错 我的翻版最犀利了 |
[00:23] | And so we were all eager to find The Fifth Doppelganger: Barney’s. | 所以我们都很希望遇见Barney的翻版 |
[00:27] | Turned out, it was more important to some of us than others. | 其实这件事对他们俩来说更加重要 |
[00:29] | We agree there’s no sense in having a baby | 那我们就这么定了 等我们遇见第五个翻版的时候 |
[00:31] | until we’ve seen all five doppelgangers,right? | 我们就要孩子 好么? |
[00:34] | Yeah,of course. Stands to reason. | 当然 合情合理 |
[00:35] | Okay,so,when we finally see Barney’s doppelganger, | 所以如果我们能遇见Barney的翻版 |
[00:38] | that’s the universe telling us it’s go time. | 就是上天的安排 |
[00:41] | And that’s when we’ll start trying.Deal? | 让我们开始尝试要孩子 同意吗? |
[00:44] | Deal. | 同意 |
[00:45] | And then one day, a few weeks later… | 几个星期后的某一天… |
[00:47] | Baby,were we serious about the whole Fifth Doppelganger thing? | 你之前说的第五个翻版的话是当真的吗? |
[00:50] | I mean,having a baby is a pretty big thing to leave up to the universe. | 上天可管不了我们生孩子 |
[00:53] | Yeah,I know it’s crazy. | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[00:54] | It’s just so much easier to let the universe decide. | 只是把这事交给天意更省心 |
[00:58] | – Why do you ask? – Boom! Universed! | – 干嘛问这个? – 看! 命运啊! |
[01:03] | Oh,my God! | 上帝啊! |
[01:04] | Wait,wait,wait,hold on. That could easily be Barney pulling some scam to meet chicks. | 等等 别高兴得太早 这很可能又是Barney泡妞的小把戏 |
[01:08] | I’m one step ahead of you. | 我早想到了 |
[01:10] | Go for Barney. | 我是Barney |
[01:11] | Barney,hey. It’s Marshall. | Barney 我是Marshall. |
[01:12] | So you are at work? | 你是在上班吧? |
[01:14] | You’re not– I don’t know– driving a cab,wearing a wig. | 不是戴着假发在开出租车? |
[01:17] | Yes,I’m at work. | 我当然在上班 |
[01:19] | That’s the sound of my stapler. | 这是订书机的声音 |
[01:21] | That’s the sound of my three-hole punch. | 这是打孔器的声音 |
[01:23] | And this is the sound of me filing my corporate guidelines on sexual harassment. | 我在把性骚扰条例整理好存档 |
[01:28] | What is up?! Got to go,Big Chief. | 怎么了?! 要挂了 大哥大 |
[01:35] | Barney’s at work. | Barney在上班 |
[01:37] | That-that was The Fifth Doppelganger. | 那是第五个翻版 |
[01:42] | Marshall Eriksen… | Marshall Eriksen… |
[01:44] | put a baby in my belly. | 我们生孩子吧 |
[01:55] | How I Met Your Mother Season 05 Episode 24 | |
[02:01] | I can’t wait to tell the gang. | 我等不及要告诉他们这个消息了 |
[02:03] | This is one of those moments you dream about. | 这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[02:06] | “Guys… | 同志们… |
[02:08] | “Lily and I… | Lily和我… |
[02:09] | are having unprotected sex. ” Ooh,I just got the chills. | 上床不再采取安全措施了 我都兴奋得发抖了 |
[02:13] | – We’re not gonna say anything. – What? Why? | – 我们什么都别说 – 什么? 为什么? |
[02:15] | Marshall,if we tell them, we’re basically inviting them | Marshall 如果我们宣布了这个消息 |
[02:18] | into the most private, intimate moment of our lives. | 就表示邀请他们加入我们的”亲密一刻” |
[02:26] | You guys banging? | 正爽着呢? |
[02:27] | Keep going; I’m not even here. | 继续继续 就当我不存在 |
[02:30] | But just for the record, having a baby: huge mistake. | 但是得先说一句 生孩子是个大错误 |
[02:33] | Now,show me what you got. | 给我看好戏吧 |
[02:35] | Uncle Teddy’s here! | Teddy叔叔来咯! |
[02:37] | Quick question: How you guys gonna handle the whole Santa thing? | 提个小问题 你们准备怎么向孩子 解释圣诞老人这个问题? |
[02:39] | I’m thinking,just be honest. | 我觉得应该实话实说 |
[02:41] | Ah,hell. I’ll dress up. | 管他呢 让我来扮吧 |
[02:44] | This just in… | 欢迎收看… |
[02:45] | is what Marshall Eriksen is about to say to his wife as he attempts to impregnate her. | Marshall和妻子爱爱时候的枕边话 |
[02:50] | Chopper 12 is live on the scene with “Baby Watch: 2010. | 下面是由12号直升机为您现场拍摄的 “宝贝直击:2010” |
[03:01] | ” Okay,fine. I won’t tell anybody about the baby thing. | 好吧 我不会跟他们说孩子的事的 |
[03:04] | Hey,guys. | 嗨 |
[03:05] | Hey. Guys… | 嗨 |
[03:06] | We saw The Fifth Doppelganger! | 我们见到第五个翻版了! |
[03:09] | – Amazing! – That is awesome! | – 不可思议! – 太帅了! |
[03:12] | Ooh,freaky. A brunette Barney. | 棕发版的Barney有点奇怪啊 |
[03:13] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[03:15] | Say what you will about the guy, but Barney seems right as a blond. | 随你怎么说 Barney还是最适合金发 |
[03:18] | Well,that’s true. Not every dude can pull that off the blond look. | 是啊 不是每个男人都适合金发的 |
[03:20] | I don’t know about that. | 那可不一定哦 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么? |
[03:24] | Oh,that summer I was lifeguarding at the Chagrin Falls Country Club, | 我曾经在Chagrin Falls的乡间俱乐部 当过一个夏天的救生员 |
[03:27] | I was lathering a little lemon juice into the old mop, | 给头发涂了点柠檬汁 (传说中这样能染发) |
[03:30] | playing with some natural highlights. | 增添了点自然的亮泽 |
[03:32] | Let’s just say there were a few senior citizens | 结果有几个大婶在我值班的时候 |
[03:34] | who pretended to drown on my watch. | 故意假装溺水 |
[03:38] | And sadly,one who did. | 不幸的是 有一个是真溺水了 |
[03:40] | Anyway, I’d look good blond. | 总之 我金发造型也很帅哦 |
[03:43] | Okay,people, we’re in a delicate but very,very promising situation here. | 同志们 看好戏的关键时刻到来了 |
[03:48] | If we play the next 30 seconds right, Ted will dye his hair blond. | 只要我们好好配合半分钟 Ted就会去染金发的 |
[03:52] | Guys,this is mean. We can’t– | 这也太阴险了 我们不能… |
[03:54] | uhp,just pictured it. How do we do this? | 想象出来了 该怎么做? |
[03:56] | What are we all thinking about? Nachos? | 我们都在想什么? 玉米面卷吗? |
[03:59] | Ted Mosby responds to one thing above all else. | 只有一种办法来激Ted Mosby… |
[04:01] | I don’t know,I’m still kind of full from lunch. | 我午餐还没消化完呢 |
[04:04] | A bunch of people emphatically telling him not to do something. | 那就是所有人强烈反对他做一件事情 |
[04:07] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我来演 |
[04:09] | Ah,screw it,I could eat. | 管他呢 多吃点也没关系 |
[04:11] | Yes,we’d all like some nachos. | 我们要些玉米面卷 |
[04:16] | I love you,buddy,but there’s absolutely no way that you could pull off blond. | 我很爱你 哥们 但是你绝对不适合金发 |
[04:21] | It-it just wouldn’t look right. | 看起来肯定很奇怪 |
[04:23] | Yeah,seriously,Ted, don’t go blond. | Ted 千万别去染金发 |
[04:27] | I’m going blond! | 我要去染金发了! |
[04:28] | – No! – No! | – 不是吧! – 不是吧! |
[04:29] | That is not the outcome we were hoping for! | 我们可不想看到这个结果啊! |
[04:33] | Now,kids,Robin and Don were becoming such a great team, both off and on the air, | 孩子们 Robin和Don在台上和台下 都发展得很好 |
[04:36] | that local Channel 12 started asking them to guest-host some of their other top-notch programs. | 12频道开始邀请他们客串主持 其他招牌节目 |
[04:49] | So,that’s why Monty and I vow never to do drugs. | 这就是为什么Monty和我发誓不沾毒品 |
[04:53] | Because drugs are bad. | 因为毒品是坏东西 |
[04:55] | Right,Monty? | 对吧 Monty? |
[04:57] | We,sure, man-made chemical stuff. | 对的 是人造的化学物质 |
[05:00] | But things that grow in nature– they’re okay to try, like,once or twice. | 但如果是大自然的产物 我们不妨尝试一两次 |
[05:07] | Not looking for gray areas here,Monty. | 可不能尝坏东西哦 Monty |
[05:10] | I don’t think it’s right to lie to the kids,Moo-Moo. | 我觉得不能对小朋友们撒谎哦 Moo-Moo |
[05:14] | So… | 那么… |
[05:15] | what are you saying? | 你的意思是? |
[05:18] | I’ve experimented with drugs. | 我小嗑过一点药 |
[05:21] | Fun fact: highest-rated Monty and Moo-Moo episode ever. | 有趣的是 这居然成了收视率最高的一集 |
[05:27] | Hmm,what was that for? | 怎么了? |
[05:28] | Before I met you,I’d given up on everything. | 遇见你之前 我几乎放弃了一切 |
[05:31] | Relationships,career,pants. | 感情 事业 裤子 (还记得Don不穿裤子主持节目的时候吧?) |
[05:37] | But you made me want to try again. | 是你让我重拾生活的信心 |
[05:39] | I love you for that. | 我爱你 |
[05:51] | Hi. Hey,hi. | 你好 |
[05:54] | Sorry. Um,you don’t know me, but I just wanted to say thank you. | 不好意思 你应该不认识我 我只是来跟你道谢的 |
[05:58] | You’re actually a very important person in my life. | 你对我的人生起了至关重要的作用 |
[06:01] | Important? More like legendary. | 重要? 传奇性才对吧? |
[06:03] | Marshall,it’s me! Barney! | Marshall 是我! Barney! |
[06:07] | Oddly enough, this would rank as only the second biggest surprise of the day. | 说来奇怪 这只是那天第二大惊奇事件 |
[06:11] | Wow,this is just very sudden. | 这很突然啊 |
[06:13] | Sure,I can get you an answer by tomorrow. | 没问题 我明天给你们答复 |
[06:16] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:23] | Ted,something big has just happened, | Ted 有件大事 |
[06:25] | and you’re the most sensible person I know. | 你是我认识的最明事理的人 |
[06:27] | I need to talk to you right now. | 我想找你谈谈 |
[06:29] | You know what,it can wait. | 算了吧 以后再说 |
[06:31] | No,go ahead. I’m listening. | 没事 我洗耳恭听 |
[06:34] | Okay,well, the executive producer from WNKW | WNKW电台的制片人 |
[06:37] | happened to see our show the other morning and loved me. | 偶然看到了我们节目 他很喜欢我 |
[06:40] | They offered me the lead anchor job,starting next week. | 他们让我去做主持人 下星期就开始上班 |
[06:43] | – Wow,that’s great! – It is great. | – 这很不错嘛! – 是很不错 |
[06:45] | But,um,here’s the catch. | 只是… |
[06:47] | WNKW is in… | WNKW电台在… |
[06:49] | H-Helen,kill the dryer! | Helen 先关掉! |
[06:54] | Is in Chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[06:59] | But you were The Fifth Doppelganger. How-how can you be you? | 你是那个翻版 怎么可能是Barney? |
[07:03] | I called you,Barney; We had a whole conversation! | 我给你打过电话 还讲了好半天呢 |
[07:06] | Ah,yes,I know what happened. | 我知道 |
[07:08] | See,people at work have this very strange expectation that I,well,work. | 人们老是指望我能好好工作 |
[07:14] | I know,I know. | 是吧 是吧 |
[07:17] | So to make my colleagues think I’m busting my hump | 所以为了让同事们认为我在埋头苦干 |
[07:19] | when I’m really out humping busty chicks, | 虽然我也确实在苦干女人 |
[07:21] | I decided to record a special message. | 我决定特制一条留言 |
[07:24] | What is up?! Got to go,Big Chief. | 怎么了?! 要挂了 大哥大 |
[07:27] | How can it be a recording? | 怎么可能是录好的呢? |
[07:28] | You called me Big Chief, my special workplace nickname. | 你叫我大哥大 这是我在公司的昵称啊 |
[07:33] | Oh,buddy. | 噢 伙计 |
[07:37] | Hey,hey. Come on,Big Chief. | 好了 大哥大 |
[07:40] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[07:42] | Just don’t. | 不要说了 |
[07:45] | Why does this have to happen now? | 怎么刚好是现在呢? |
[07:46] | I mean,just when things are going so great with Don. | 刚好是我和Don你侬我侬的时候 |
[07:50] | It’s the never-ending battle of my life: Career versus romance. | 我的生活总是在事业和感情之间挣扎 |
[07:54] | “Never-ending battle”? | 总在挣扎? |
[07:57] | Career has been trouncing romance for years. | 你的事业一直在海扁感情啊 |
[07:59] | It’s like the Globetrotters versus the Generals. | 就像哈林旅行者队和华盛顿将军打球一样 (美国著名篮球队 前者一直输给后者) |
[08:02] | Career’s sinking hook shots from half court, | 事业不停在爱情这边半场狂灌球 |
[08:04] | Romance is just a bunch of slow white guys | 感情就像弱不禁风的白人 |
[08:06] | who couldn’t make it in the Italian league. | 在意大利联盟都排不上号 |
[08:08] | Ted,I’m lost. | Ted 我很迷茫 |
[08:11] | What should I do? | 该怎么办呢? |
[08:13] | Okay,you seriously need to talk to Don about this. | 你真的应该和Don好好谈谈 |
[08:16] | I’m just too confused to put this on Don. | 我现在太迷茫了 不想给Don施加压力 |
[08:19] | I need to leave him out of it until I figure out what I want. | 我想在想清楚之后再和他商量 |
[08:22] | – That makes sense. – Yeah. | – 有道理 – 是的 |
[08:24] | And I’m sorry I can’t give you better advice on this. | 很抱歉我没有更好的建议给你 |
[08:26] | The truth is, it’s impossible for me to be objective about you moving away. | 对你要搬走这件事 我没法冷静客观 |
[08:35] | – Did you get a manicure? – No,I didn’t get a… | – 你还美甲了? – 没有 我没有… |
[08:37] | – He sure did. – Flo! | – 他绝对做了 – Flo! |
[08:41] | Why are you brunette and driving a cab? | 为什么你要戴个棕色假发开出租? |
[08:43] | Oh,that. | 这个嘛 |
[08:44] | You know how it’s my dream to have sex with at least one woman from every country on the planet? | 你知道我的梦想是每个国家至少睡一个女人 |
[08:48] | Sure. | 知道 |
[08:52] | Wow. You’re doing surprisingly well in the Baltics. | 你在波罗的海那块还真吃香啊 |
[08:55] | So,I figure, what’s the quickest way to get around the world in 180 lays? | 所以怎样最快睡满不同国家的女人? |
[09:00] | Lease a cab and wait outside the U.N. building for hot foreign chicks. | 租辆出租车 在联合国大厦外面等外国妞 |
[09:04] | It was the perfect plan. | 天衣无缝的计划 |
[09:05] | There was only one small detail I didn’t take into account. | 但是我忽略了一个小细节 |
[09:08] | Chicks don’t want to bang cab drivers. | 女人对出租车司机没兴趣 |
[09:09] | Chicks do not want to bang cab drivers! | 女人对出租车司机没兴趣! |
[09:13] | And I put a lot of work into this one. | 我还下了一番功夫呢 |
[09:15] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[09:17] | Now I got to tell Lily The Fifth Doppelganger is a fake. | 我得告诉Lily第五个翻版是假的了 |
[09:20] | So? What does she care? | 所以呢? 她很介意吗? |
[09:22] | Lily decided that once we spotted your doppelganger, | Lily决定在我们遇见你的翻版之后 |
[09:25] | we’d start trying to have kids. | 尝试要孩子 |
[09:27] | Kids?! No! | 生孩子? 绝对不要! |
[09:28] | Uh-uh! The rule is: no kids until you’re at least 45! | 准则是: 在45岁之前一定不要孩子! |
[09:32] | Do you ever read my blog?! | 你到底读没读过我的博客啊?! |
[09:35] | It’s gotten a lot better. | 现在人气更旺了呢 |
[09:37] | I’m ready to be a dad,you know? | 我准备好当爸爸了 |
[09:40] | But Lily needs some sign from the universe. | 但是Lily需要一点上天的指示 |
[09:44] | And now it could be years. | 现在一时半会儿算是等不到了 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry,buddy. | 我很遗憾 哥们 |
[09:50] | That’ll be $37.50. | 一共37块五毛 |
[09:53] | So that night, Marshall went home to break the bad news to Lily. | 所以那天晚上 Marshall回到家 准备告诉Lily这个坏消息 |
[09:56] | The universe has spoken. | 宇宙发话了 |
[09:58] | Marshall Eriksen, let’s make a baby. | Marshall Eriksen 让我们孕育下一代吧 |
[10:03] | I… | 我… |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[10:19] | Hang on,hang on,hang on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:21] | I heard you were doing this, so I worked on some stuff. | 我听说你染发了 做了点功课 |
[10:23] | Uh,hey,uh,I’m planning a “White Wedding. | 我准备搞一场”纯白婚礼” (是Billy Idol的一首歌) |
[10:25] | ” Tell me,Billy Idol, is it a nice day for that? | Billy Idol(英国摇滚歌手) 你看今天合适吗? |
[10:28] | Some other Billy Idol ones. | 除了Billy Idol 还有别的 |
[10:29] | Um,if anyone’s looking for the real Slim Shady, he’s right here. | 如果有人要找真正的小混混 (Real Slim Shady是歌名) 就在这里! |
[10:33] | That one’s only okay. | 这个还凑合 |
[10:35] | Robin,why aren’t you getting in on this? | Robin 你怎么不附和一下呢? |
[10:36] | Okay,first of all, I’m getting tons of compliments. | 好 首先 无数人夸过我的头发好看 |
[10:40] | Second of all,tell him. | 其次 告诉他吧 |
[10:42] | – He’s not getting tons of compliments. – No,the other thing. | – 没有人夸过他的头发好看 – 不是 另外一件事 |
[10:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:47] | I might move to Chicago next week. | 我可能下周要搬到芝加哥去了 |
[10:52] | – Mm,um,hey,baby. – Hmm? | – 宝贝 – 嗯? |
[10:55] | Not for nothing or nothing, but | 我就说说而已 不过 |
[10:58] | we’d still be doing this even if we hadn’t seen Doppelganger Barney,right? | 如果没有看到Barney的翻版 我们还是打算这么做的 是吗? |
[11:01] | Ooh,but we did see him, which means the universe– in all its infinite wisdom– | 但我们看到了 就意味着睿智的主 |
[11:06] | is telling you to stick me and stick me real good. | 要你缠牢我 好好地缠牢我 |
[11:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:11] | I can’t in good conscience stick you. | 我做不到问心无愧 |
[11:15] | I know what’s bothering you. | 我知道你在纠结什么 |
[11:17] | Really? | 是吗? |
[11:18] | The cabbages didn’t look enough like Barney. | 出租车司机不够像Barney |
[11:23] | Well,that’s just not true. | 不是这样的 |
[11:25] | No! Time-out! | 不! 打住! |
[11:27] | This is a group decision! | 这要大家共同决定! |
[11:29] | You can’t just move to Chicago unless we all say it’s okay. | 芝加哥不能说去就去 除非我们都没意见 |
[11:32] | Barney,I think this has to be Robin’s… | Barney 我觉得这事得让Robin… |
[11:34] | Stay out of this, Brigitte Nielsen or Dolph Lundgren from Rocky IV! | 别插手 不管你是Brigitte Nielsen(丹麦女演员) 还是洛基4里面的Dolph Lundgren(瑞典男演员)! |
[11:38] | We need Marshall and Lily. | 我们需要Marshall和Lily |
[11:39] | That cabbie was like a foot shorter than Barney! | 那个司机大概比Barney矮了一个头! |
[11:41] | He was the exact same size! | 他们真的一样高! |
[11:43] | And you know what? I think he was Asian. | 你知道什么? 我觉得他是亚洲人 |
[11:46] | Yeah,that guy was like a tiny,graying Asian man WI- | 没错 那个亚洲人个子矮小 脸色暗沉 |
[11:49] | with a soul patch and a potbelly. | 留小胡子 还有啤酒肚 |
[11:51] | Have you completely forgotten what Barney looks like?! | 你是不是彻底忘了 Barney长什么样子?! |
[11:53] | You guys banging? | 你们搞上了吗? |
[11:55] | Why are you in our bedroom? | 你来我们房间干什么? |
[11:58] | Why are you in our bedroom? | 你来我们房间干什么? |
[12:00] | Why is Ellen DeGeneres in our bedroom? | Ellen DeGeneres来我们房间干什么? (都是一些金发代表) |
[12:03] | Hey,this is working! | 这很帅的! |
[12:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:10] | Candles… | 蜡烛… |
[12:11] | Flowers… | 鲜花… |
[12:13] | Oh,I guess Marshall “forgot” to tell you. | 我想Marshall”忘记”告诉你 |
[12:16] | The Fifth Doppelganger… | 第5个翻版… |
[12:18] | was me. | 就是我自己 |
[12:20] | What? Wait,and you knew about this? You lied to me? | 什么? 等等 你知道的? 你在骗我? |
[12:23] | By omission, and it’s only because this whole | 说来话长 只是因为 |
[12:25] | “leave it to the universe” thing of yours is insane,Lily. | 你说”让主来决定”太荒唐了 Lily |
[12:28] | – Baby,you… – Lily,we need to be in control of our own… | – 宝贝 你… – Lily 我们自己的事必须自己… |
[12:30] | Guys,guys! | 伙计们 伙计们! |
[12:31] | We’re forgetting what’s really important here. | 我们忘了最重要的事情了 |
[12:34] | Ted’s blond. | Ted染成黄毛儿了 |
[12:37] | Guys,I am pulling this off. | 哥们儿 我会染回去的 |
[12:40] | Now,Robin has something important to tell you. | Robin有件很重要的事情要说 |
[12:42] | – He’s not pulling it off. – No,the other thing. | – 他不会染回去的 – 不是 另一件事 |
[12:45] | – He got a manicure. – The other thing. | – 他去修过指甲了 – 另一件事 |
[12:49] | I got a job offer in Chicago. | 有人请去我去芝加哥工作 |
[12:51] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[12:53] | That’s why we all came down here– | 这就是为什么我们来这儿… |
[12:54] | to try and talk Robin out of making a huge… | 告诉Robin 免得她犯严重的… |
[12:57] | Actually,I-I’ve,I’ve already made a decision. | 实际上 我… 我已经决定了 |
[13:01] | Guys,I gotta take it. | 伙计们 我要接受这份工作 |
[13:10] | I can’t believe we’re losing Robin. | 难以置信 Robin要离开我们了 |
[13:14] | Guys,this might be the depression talking, | 伙计们 气氛应该很沉重来着 |
[13:16] | but is Ted’s hair starting to look kind of good? | 但Ted的头发好像越看越顺眼了哈? |
[13:19] | Thank God,I thought I was the only one! | 谢天谢地 原来不只我一个! |
[13:21] | He looks like a freakin’ movie star! | 他看上去好像个影星啊! |
[13:24] | Oh,and by the way, this was a huge mistake. | 还有 这是个严重的错误 |
[13:28] | I’m changing my hair back. | 我打算染回去 |
[13:29] | – Smart. – Told ya. | – 明白人 – 早就跟你说了 |
[13:30] | Not at all awesome. | 一点都不帅 |
[13:32] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:34] | So,I just got off the phone with Chicago. | 我刚刚接到芝加哥打来的电话 |
[13:39] | Yes,I have made a decision. Um… | 是的 我决定了 嗯… |
[13:48] | I appreciate the offer, but I can’t take the job. | 我很感激你们能给我这个机会 但是我不能接受 |
[13:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | I’m staying. | 我不走了 |
[13:54] | – Damn straight! – Yay! | – 太好了! – 耶! |
[13:57] | Robin! | Robin! |
[14:01] | Hey,Lily, tell me something. | Lily 告诉我 |
[14:04] | When you saw actual Barney driving that cab, | 你看到真的Barney开出租车 |
[14:06] | and you thought he was a petite, potbellied Asian man? | 却觉得他是个有啤酒肚的 亚洲小男人? |
[14:10] | I know. Weird,right? | 我知道 这很奇怪 是吗? |
[14:11] | It’s not weird. | 不奇怪 |
[14:13] | It means you’re not ready. | 说明你还没有准备好 |
[14:15] | And I’m… I’m sorry that I tried to rush things. | 我… 我很抱歉 我太心急了 |
[14:18] | Our baby can wait for the real Doppelganger Barney. | 等我们看到真的Barney翻版 再生孩子也不迟 |
[14:34] | Hey,Moo-Moo. Monty made you thin-crust pizza just the way you like it! | 好啊 MooMoo Monty给你做了 你最爱吃的薄饼匹萨! (前面节目里的两个卡通形象的名字) |
[14:42] | You okay? | 你怎么了? |
[14:44] | Robin,you’re not gonna believe this. | Robin 你绝对猜不到 |
[14:46] | I got offered the lead anchor job at WNKW in Chicago. | 芝加哥WNKW台邀请我 去做首席主持人 |
[14:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:54] | Um,what’d you say? | 你怎么说的? |
[14:58] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[15:02] | I’ve been waiting years for a shot like this. | 这个机会我等了很多年了 |
[15:11] | Barney? | Barney? |
[15:13] | I am simple street performer from Estonia. | 我只是个普通的爱沙尼亚街头艺人 |
[15:16] | Who is this Barney? | Barney是谁? |
[15:18] | Oh,he’s just this guy we know who has,like, a really lame blog. | 他是我们的一个朋友 有一个很烂的博客 |
[15:22] | I hear it’s getting better. | 我听说改进很多了 |
[15:24] | I mean,wha-what is “blog”? | 我是说… 博客什么东西? |
[15:27] | It’s just something that was cool,like,eight years ago. | 大概就是8年前很流行的东西 |
[15:29] | Still cool. Still sounds pretty cool,man. | 现在还是很流行 还是听上去很赞 老兄 |
[15:31] | – What’s your name? – Kristof. | – 你叫什么? – Kristof |
[15:33] | – Kristof what? – Kristof… Doppelganger. | – Kristof什么? – Kristof… Doppelganger(翻版) |
[15:40] | – Really? – Yep. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[15:40] | You’re gonna go with the last name “Doppelganger”? | 你就姓”Doppelganger”(二重身)? |
[15:44] | That’s my name,man. | 我就叫这个 |
[15:46] | Bro… | 哥们儿… |
[15:47] | Robin,wait. Please try to understand. | Robin 等等 你要理解我 |
[15:49] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要走 |
[15:50] | Wait. Put yourself in my shoes. | 等等 将心比心 |
[15:52] | Can you imagine what it’s like to have the phone ring, | 梦寐以求的工作在电话那头等着你 |
[15:54] | and it’s your dream job on the other end? | 你能想象是什么感受吗? |
[15:57] | Yes… I can. | 是啊… 我想象得到 |
[16:01] | Good luck in Chicago,Don. | 祝你在芝加哥好运 Don |
[16:09] | Barney,why are you doing this? | Barney 你干嘛要这么做? |
[16:11] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:13] | Could it,could it be that Barney Stinson actually wants us to have kids? | 会不会是Barney Stinson 希望我们生一个孩子? |
[16:17] | Who is this Barney?! Take American chill pill! | Barney到底是谁啊?! 你们该吃脑残片了! |
[16:22] | Well,let me tell you about him. | 我跟你说说他的事好了 |
[16:25] | He talks a big game about how no one should ever have kids | 他说不到45岁 绝对不能生孩子 |
[16:29] | before they’re at least 45. | 忽悠了好大一圈 |
[16:31] | I would be interested in reading some of these opinions in blog form. | 我会更加感兴趣看这样的博客的 |
[16:35] | But I think I know what happened. | 但是我知道他在想什么 |
[16:38] | Yesterday,Barney thought he had to say good-bye to someone he truly loves. | 昨天 Barney发现得和自己 心爱的人说再见 |
[16:42] | And it got him thinking… | 不由让他觉得… |
[16:44] | Maybe it wouldn’t be the worst thing if a baby joined our little group. | 如果有个小孩加入我们的小团体 并不是最糟糕的事 |
[16:49] | Babies… | 小孩子… |
[16:51] | can be cute. | 很可爱的 |
[16:54] | And someday, he’s gonna make the best uncle in the world. | 将来 他一定是世上最好的叔叔 |
[16:59] | Because this Barney… | 因为这个Barney… |
[17:01] | He’s family to us. | 是我们的亲人 |
[17:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:15] | I heard you’re from Estonia. | 我听说你是爱沙尼亚来的 |
[17:18] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[17:19] | Excuse me one moment. | 等我一下 |
[17:24] | Estonia would close out the Baltics! | 有了爱沙尼亚 波罗的海地区就全搞定了! |
[17:27] | And I am street performer like you. | 我跟你一样是个街头艺人 |
[17:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:52] | Say yes to this. | 你必须答应我 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:56] | Can I move back in? | 我能搬回来住吗? |
[18:02] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:05] | But,Ted,am I just the biggest idiot in the world? | Ted 我是不是这世上最傻的人? |
[18:09] | Look,think about all of us five years ago when we first met you. | 想想看5年前刚认识你的时候 我们是什么情况 |
[18:14] | Marshall and Lily were just boyfriend and girlfriend. | Marshall和Lily还是男女朋友 |
[18:17] | Now they’re married and thinking about kids. | 现在他们已经结婚了 准备要孩子 |
[18:19] | And Barney? Barney was never gonna commit to anyone ever. | Barney呢? Barney从来没对谁动过真心 |
[18:24] | And last year,he fell in love. | 去年 他恋爱了 |
[18:27] | And me? | 至于我? |
[18:29] | I was chasing some girl I was convinced was “The One. | 我在追求一个女孩 我的”真命天女” |
[18:33] | ” Now she’s one of my closest friends. | 现在她是我最要好的朋友 |
[18:36] | And you? | 而你呢? |
[18:37] | Five years ago,you never would have chosen love over your career, | 5年前 你绝对不会选择爱情 放弃事业 |
[18:41] | but today you did. | 但现在你这么做了 |
[18:44] | Looks like I’m getting dumber. | 感觉我越来越笨了 |
[18:45] | No, just more courageous. | 不 是越来越勇敢了 |
[18:51] | Look,we’ve all been searching for The Five Doppelgangers, right? | 我们一直在找第五个翻版 对吗? |
[18:54] | But eventually,over time, | 结果找了这么久 |
[18:57] | we all become our own doppelgangers. You know,these… | 我们的翻版就是自己 那些… |
[19:00] | these completely different people who just happen to look like us. | 那些人跟我们完全不相干 只是恰好跟我们长得很像 |
[19:06] | “Five Years Ago Robin”? | “5年前的Robin”? |
[19:07] | That girl,she was pretty great. | 那个姑娘 非常棒 |
[19:11] | But Doppelganger Robin? | 但Robin的翻版? |
[19:15] | She’s amazing. | 是完美的 |
[19:27] | We’ve,um,we’ve had a lot to drink… | 我们… 我们还有不少酒… |
[19:30] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么? |
[19:38] | Oh. Oh,yeah. | 噢 对哦 |
[19:40] | I forgot I’m blond. | 我忘了 毛染黄了 |
[19:42] | I have blond hair. | 我是金毛狮王 |
[19:44] | And that’s the story of how dying my hair blond | 这就是我的染发故事 |
[19:47] | kept us from doing something we both would have regretted that night. | 阻止我们那天晚上 做将来会后悔的事情 |
[19:51] | Kids,the universe is funny. | 孩子们 主很有意思 |
[19:53] | four months later… | 4个月以后… |
[20:02] | Oh,my God! | 我的老天! |
[20:04] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[20:06] | You’re here! | 你在这儿! |
[20:07] | This is fantastic! | 太赞了! |
[20:08] | Baby,simmer. Your husband’s right there. | 宝贝 悠着点 你的老公就在边上 |
[20:09] | At least attempt to hide it. | 至少装个矜持的样子 |
[20:10] | Guys,follow me! | 伙计们 跟我过来! |
[20:16] | Guys,look! | 你们看! |
[20:18] | The Fifth Doppelganger! | 第五个翻版! |
[20:23] | Uh,Lily? | 嗯 Lily? |
[20:24] | – That dude looks noth… – Guys… | – 那家伙一点儿都… – 伙计们… |
[20:27] | Go with it. | 将错就错了 |
[20:29] | Kids,you can ask the universe for signs all you want… | 孩子们 你可以向主寻求启示… |
[20:32] | – It’s uncanny. – Right? | – 太诡异了 – 是吧? |
[20:35] | Just like Barney. | 跟Barney一模一样 |
[20:36] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[20:37] | It’s like looking in the mirror. | 像在照镜子一样 |
[20:39] | But ultimately,we only see what we want to see when we’re ready to see it. | 但是最终 时机成熟之后 我们只看得到希望看到的东西 |
[20:45] | So,um,does this mean…? | 也就是说…? |
[20:48] | Marshall Eriksen… | Marshall Eriksen… |
[20:50] | put a baby in my belly. | 我们生个孩子吧 |
[21:00] | How I Met Your Mother Season 05 Episode 24 |