时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, there are two big days in any love story: | 孩子们 任何爱情故事都有两个重大的日子 |
[00:04] | the day you meet the girl of your dreams, | 你与梦想中的女孩相遇的那一天 |
[00:07] | and the day you marry her. | 还有你们结婚承诺相守的那一天 |
[00:42] | Nice. Where’d you get this? | 干得好 哪儿来的 |
[00:44] | Stashed a cooler behind the pulpit. | 讲道坛后面藏了一个冰箱 |
[00:47] | Beer be with you. | 愿啤酒与你同在 |
[00:47] | And also with you. | 也与你同在 |
[00:52] | Man, this is what church has been missing. | 这就是教堂一直欠缺的部分 |
[00:54] | Dude, you fixed church. | 伙计 你让教堂变圆满了 |
[00:55] | Yeah. You’re welcome, God. | 是呀 您太客气了 上帝 |
[00:59] | Nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[01:00] | What? No. I’m just hoping it doesn’t rain. | 才没有呢 我只是希望天别下雨 |
[01:03] | Why? Do I look nervous? | 为什么这么问 我看起很紧张吗 |
[01:05] | Look at your beer, dude. | 伙计 瞧你那瓶啤酒 |
[01:07] | You always do that when you’re nervous. | 你只要一紧张就会这样 |
[01:13] | It’s a sad day in New York, Ted. | 泰德 今天对纽约来说真是凄惨的一天呀 |
[01:15] | A sad day, indeed. | 相当 凄惨 |
[01:16] | Do you know what I saw on my way in here? | 你知道我来这儿的一路上 都看见什么了吗 |
[01:19] | A girl… | 一个女孩 |
[01:21] | in a sweater. | 居然穿着毛衣 |
[01:23] | And you know what that means. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[01:24] | The season of exposed skin is over. | 裸露的肌肤季节已经远去了 |
[01:28] | Exactly. | 完全远去了 |
[01:29] | Gone are the tank tops, Ted. | 拜拜 亲爱的无袖小背心 |
[01:31] | Gone are the cute little skirts. | 拜拜 可爱的小短裙 |
[01:33] | Gone are the sun dresses. | 拜拜 性感的吊带连衣裙 |
[01:35] | The sun dresses, Ted! | 摇曳多姿的性感呀 泰德 |
[01:37] | I don’t think I can make it another eight months with no sun dresses. | 我觉得没有小吊带我活不下去 |
[01:40] | Barney, I really… I have to grade these papers. | 巴尼 我真的忙着要给这些论文评分 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. I’ll let you work. | 抱歉 那你忙吧 |
[01:44] | But first,a riddle: | 但忙之前 先猜个迷吧 |
[01:46] | What piece of women’s attire | 女人穿什么 |
[01:48] | most stokes a man’s desire? | 最能激情男人的欲火 |
[01:50] | A sun dress. | 小吊带裙 |
[01:52] | Correct. | 正确 |
[01:53] | What lightweight outfit, | 无论是可爱的粉红 或纯洁的白 |
[01:55] | pink or white, | 什么样轻薄的小外衣 |
[01:56] | makes the front of my slacks abnormally tight? | 会让我把裤子前面顶得紧绷无比 |
[02:00] | I really have to get this done. | 我真的忙着要把这些做完 |
[02:01] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 你忙 |
[02:03] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[02:04] | “Sun dress,” by the way. | 顺便说一下 是小吊带裙 |
[02:08] | What are you nervous about? Tell me. | 什么让你这么紧张呀 告诉我 |
[02:11] | Tell me. Tell me. | 告诉我 快告诉我 |
[02:12] | What flowing cotton frock– | 哪种 滑溜的 纯棉连衣裙 |
[02:14] | Okay, I’ll tell you. Just… | 好了 我会告诉你的 给我闭嘴 |
[02:15] | There’s a… | 有一个 |
[02:17] | There’s a girl | 有一个女孩 |
[02:18] | sitting at the bar. | 现在在酒吧里 |
[02:20] | Don’t look! | 别往那瞎看 |
[02:22] | I want to see a pretty girl. | 人家想一睹美女芳容啦 |
[02:24] | Okay, you can look. Just-Just-Just be cool for once. | 好吧 你可以看 不过要冷静点 |
[02:28] | I’ll be cool. | 我会很冷静的 |
[02:37] | Ah, Ted. | 泰德呀 |
[02:38] | You got your beer label in a bunch over nothing. | 你白抠了半天啤酒瓶 |
[02:41] | Listen to your Uncle Barney. | 听听你巴尼叔叔的话吧 |
[02:42] | You have no reason to be nervous. | 你根本不需要紧张 |
[02:45] | None whatsoever. | 真的一点必要都没有 |
[02:47] | And I’m going to tell you why in one word. | 让我来告诉你理由 三个字 |
[02:50] | And what’s that word? | 哪三个字 |
[02:51] | – Dibs! – What– | -哥定了 -搞毛啊 |
[03:03] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 第六集 第一集 | |
[03:06] | You can’t call dibs on a girl | 你哪有权利就把 |
[03:07] | I’ve been sitting here thinking about maybe talking to | 一个老子意淫了半天 想去搭讪的妞 |
[03:09] | eventually at some point. | 随随便便给定了呢 |
[03:11] | You never called dibs. | 谁让你不先说是你定的 |
[03:13] | Dibs were implied. | 我潜意识已经下订单了 |
[03:14] | – Implied dibs? – Yeah. | -潜意识下订单? -对啊 |
[03:16] | Ted, you are spitting on the grave | 泰德 你这不是让权利之父 |
[03:19] | of Sir Walter Dibs, inventor of the dib. | 沃特尔·荃立先生气得在棺材里打滚吗 |
[03:22] | It was 1652… | 那是1652年 |
[03:23] | The SS Dibs was lost at sea… | 权利号在大海上迷失了方向 |
[03:25] | Look, I don’t have time for a fake history lesson, | 听着 我没空听你瞎编的历史故事 |
[03:28] | so I’ll keep this simple. | 所以我简单说明一下 |
[03:29] | You go over there and talk to that girl, | 如果你过去跟那个女孩说话 |
[03:31] | I will see you in court. | 咱俩就等着在法庭上见吧 |
[03:32] | And who’s gonna represent you? Dibs on Marshall as my lawyer! | 那谁是你的律师呢 我可是先把马修定了哦 |
[03:35] | Damn it. | 太过分了 |
[03:36] | Where is Marshall anyway? | 话说回来 马修人呢 |
[03:37] | Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily | 马修叔叔和莉莉阿姨 |
[03:38] | had recently decided | 最近决定 |
[03:39] | to take a swing at starting a family. | 要来一次大搞特搞 庆祝开始组建小家庭 |
[03:41] | Tonight was their first at-bat. | 今晚是他们第一次上场 |
[03:43] | Okay, uh, I’m almost ready to leave. | 好了 我准备下班了 |
[03:45] | Let’s just go through the checklist. Candles? | 咱们再检查一遍 蜡烛 |
[03:46] | Check. | 搞定 |
[03:48] | Music to set the mood? | 前戏调情的音乐 |
[03:50] | Check. | 搞定 |
[03:52] | Music for when we’re actually doing it? | 正式开搞的音乐 |
[03:55] | Check. | 搞定 |
[03:58] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[03:59] | To hell with your dibs. | 让你的优先权见鬼吧 |
[04:01] | I’m going over there right now and talking to her. | 我现在就要过去跟她搭讪 |
[04:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah? Be my guest. | 是吗 您请便 |
[04:04] | Fall in love with her. Get married. | 彼此相爱 然后结婚 |
[04:06] | Just know this: | 先提个醒 |
[04:07] | When I step up to make my toast | 当我以伴郎的身份 |
[04:09] | as your best man… | 上前致词时 |
[04:10] | Actually, Marshall would probably be… | 说实话 致词的人会是马修 |
[04:12] | As your best man… | 以伴郎的身份 |
[04:13] | Ladies and Gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[04:15] | I… | 哥我 |
[04:17] | had dibs. | 本来先下单了 |
[04:19] | – No! – What? | -不会吧 -什么 |
[04:21] | Tell me this isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[04:23] | I-I had implied dibs. | 我潜意识早下单了 |
[04:26] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[04:27] | you’ve humiliated me! | 你的行为太让我蒙羞了 |
[04:30] | I had no idea. You have to know that. | 我对此根本不知情 你必须相信我 |
[04:32] | Shh, shh. | 别说了 |
[04:33] | You’re the victim here. We both are. | 你才是受害者 咱们俩都是 |
[04:36] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开这儿吧 |
[04:37] | Or, you know, we could just do it right here. | 或者 咱们可以在这里开搞 |
[04:40] | We could just do it right here. | 咱们是可以在这里开搞 |
[04:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Have at it. | 你赢了 |
[04:47] | Exercise your dibs. | 去行使你的优先权吧 |
[04:48] | She’s got her shields up anyway. | 她现在是免打扰模式 |
[04:50] | She’s reading a book. | 人家在读书呢 |
[04:51] | Yeah. At a bar. | 是呀 在酒吧里看书 |
[04:53] | That book might as well be called, | 那本书名没准就是 |
[04:54] | Are You There, Barney? It’s Me, Horny. | “巴尼消防员拯救欲火小姐的故事” |
[04:57] | That is not what “shields up” looks like. | 那个妞只是装个样子而已 |
[05:00] | That is what “shields up” looks like. | 这个姐儿们才是真正的”免打扰模式” |
[05:03] | Move. | 闪开 |
[05:04] | God! | 拜托了 |
[05:09] | Hey. ‘Sup, dudes? | 嗨 各位好啊 |
[05:11] | Fries? | 要薯条吗 |
[05:13] | Oh, good God, woman. You’re a disgrace. | 我的天啊 女士 你也太邋遢了吧 |
[05:15] | No fries for this guy. | 不给你吃了 |
[05:17] | Robin, | 罗宾 |
[05:18] | seriously, I love you, but it’s like | 说真的 我爱你 但是你现在就像 |
[05:21] | you have squiggly cartoon odor lines | 被那种弯了吧唧散发恶臭的木偶绳子 |
[05:23] | coming off of you right now. | 操控着一样 |
[05:25] | You know what, Barney? | 这样吧 巴尼 |
[05:25] | Just cut her some slack, okay? | 放她一马吧 |
[05:27] | She just went through a breakup. | 她才分手不久 |
[05:29] | With hygiene? | 是和卫生分的手吧 |
[05:31] | No, with Don. | 不 和唐 |
[05:32] | You see, a few months earlier… | 几个月前 |
[05:34] | Here, have some tea. | 给 喝点茶 |
[05:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:37] | Robin, I am here for you. | 罗宾 我会在这儿支持你的 |
[05:38] | Whatever you need. | 有什么需要 尽管开口 |
[05:40] | Okay, um, about that. | 说到这个 |
[05:42] | Ted, listen. | 泰德 是这样 |
[05:43] | I know myself pretty well. | 凭我对自己的了解 |
[05:46] | And, um, some time over the next few months, | 在未来的几个月里 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna want to sleep with you. | 我会要求跟你上床 |
[05:51] | And when that happens, | 这事一旦发生 |
[05:52] | you have to try to say no. | 你一定要努力地拒绝 |
[05:54] | Try? | 努力 |
[05:55] | I will absolutely say no. | 我一定会言辞拒绝的 |
[05:57] | Our friendship is too important. | 我们的友谊是弥足珍贵的 |
[05:58] | Oh. | 太好了 |
[06:00] | Okay, you know, maybe I wasn’t clear enough. | 好吧 可能是我没说清楚 |
[06:02] | Um… | 这么说吧 |
[06:04] | I will come at you with everything I’ve got. | 我会使出浑身解数缠着你 |
[06:06] | I will stalk you | 我会像狮子跟踪 |
[06:08] | like the lioness stalks the gazelle: | 羚羊一样跟着你 |
[06:10] | careful, patient, deadly. | 谨慎 耐心 锲而不舍 |
[06:13] | And if you let your guard down | 如果你的心理防线 |
[06:16] | for so much as a second, | 哪怕松懈一秒 |
[06:17] | as sure as you were born, | 我敢保证 打自你出娘胎以来 |
[06:18] | I will hump your brains out. | 我会把你脑浆都干出来 |
[06:27] | Okay, I’m ready to have sex now. | 好了 我现在准备做爱了 |
[06:32] | It was a tough summer, | 这的确是个难熬的夏天 |
[06:34] | but I think our girl’s been a real trooper. | 但我们的小女孩已经变得坚强勇敢了 |
[06:36] | She’s… | 她… |
[06:39] | Is this a Cheeto? | 那是奇多吗[一种膨化食品] |
[06:40] | No, we ran out of Cheetos last week. | 怎么可能 奇多上周就吃完了 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah, it’s a Cheeto. Dibs. | 没错 这就是奇多 是我的啦 |
[06:45] | Oh, you’re exquisite. | 你真是朵奇葩 |
[06:47] | You must let me paint you. | 让我为你作幅画吧 |
[06:49] | Hey Robin, what do you think? | 罗宾 你觉得她如何 |
[06:51] | The girl sitting at the bar. | 坐在吧台的那位 |
[06:52] | Shields up? | 是开的免打扰模式吗 |
[06:53] | Mmm, totes, toots. She’s here on a date. | 全错 她是来这儿约会的 |
[06:56] | She brought the book because she got here early, | 她之所以带书来 是因为她来早了 |
[06:58] | and she also wants to impress the guy she’s meeting. | 同时 她也想给她的约会对象留下好印象 |
[07:01] | Girls like to come across all classy and smart, you know? | 女孩儿都喜欢展现优雅聪颖的一面 |
[07:06] | This? What you’re doing right now? | 那现在呢 你又在干嘛 |
[07:08] | I’m getting a “De-rection.” | 你这样真让我阳痿又反胃 |
[07:11] | Hey! How’d it go? You pregnant yet? | 怎么样了 怀上了吗 |
[07:14] | Nope! | 没有 |
[07:15] | Okay, so, here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[07:16] | I was at home, waiting for Marshall. | 我当时在家 等马修回来 |
[07:18] | Hey! How was your day? | 嗨 今天过得怎么样 |
[07:21] | Don’t answer. No time. | 别回答了 时间紧迫 |
[07:22] | Um, bedroom. No, no. No time. | 去卧室 算了 时间紧迫 |
[07:24] | Floor. No, no time. | 在地板好了 不行 时间紧迫 |
[07:25] | Against this wall! | 干脆靠着墙来吧 |
[07:26] | Marshall, whoa! Wait. | 马修 等等 |
[07:27] | A big package just arrived. | 家里刚来了个大礼包 |
[07:30] | Yeah, it did. | 没错 确实 |
[07:31] | No, no. | 不是闹着玩的 |
[07:32] | It’s a real package from your dad. | 是你爸寄来的一个大礼包 |
[07:34] | Well, that’s a little weird, but yeah, it is. | 这么说有点怪 不过也没错 |
[07:36] | Marshall, look! | 马修 瞧 |
[07:40] | A bassinet? Oh, my… | 是摇篮 我的天 |
[07:42] | He must’ve made it in his wood shop. | 他一定是在他的木材商店里做的 |
[07:45] | Wasn’t that sweet of him? | 他是不是很贴心呢 |
[07:47] | Lil? | 莉莉 |
[07:49] | Isn’t that sweet? | 这举动多贴心啊 不是吗 |
[07:51] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[07:54] | You told your dad we’re trying to have a baby? | 你居然告诉你爸 我们准备造人 |
[07:57] | Of course I did. I tell my dad everything. | 我当然说了 我跟我爸无话不谈 |
[07:59] | My dad is my best friend. | 我爸是我最好的朋友 |
[08:00] | Oh! | 说什么呢 |
[08:02] | Lily, we have been looking forward | 莉莉 整整两周 |
[08:05] | to this magical, special night for two weeks now. | 我们一直在期待这个神奇的特别之夜 |
[08:09] | And, sweetie, during that time, I have been, um… | 宝贝 在这期间 我可是强忍着… |
[08:12] | how do I put this delicately? | 这要怎么说呢 |
[08:15] | Saving all my love for you. | 为你积攒我所有的爱 |
[08:20] | I have read 11 books on conception. | 我读了11本关于受孕的书 |
[08:24] | I have cut out | 我还戒了 |
[08:25] | alcohol, caffeine and sugar. | 酒精 咖啡和糖 |
[08:27] | I take my temperature every hour. | 我每小时都量体温 |
[08:29] | But good for you for not playing with yourself. | 不过你没自己解决 真是好极了 |
[08:34] | I feel you, buddy. | 我理解你 伙计 |
[08:35] | Ah, no. Ah. Don’t even touch me, dude. | 不不 别碰我 哥儿们 |
[08:37] | It’s been, like… It’s been two weeks. | 都已经 整整两周了 |
[08:39] | I’m, like, a light breeze away from having a big problem. | 丁点儿碰触就能引爆我熊熊的欲火 |
[08:42] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[08:46] | Okay, I’m better now. | 好吧 我的火已经浇熄一半了 |
[08:49] | Okay, Barney. | 巴尼 |
[08:50] | What’s this going to cost me? | 我得花多少钱 |
[08:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:53] | Your dibs. I want to buy your dibs. | 你下的订单 我想买过来 |
[08:54] | Two… hundred… | 二… 十… |
[08:57] | and fifty thousand dollars. | 五万美元 |
[08:58] | 20 bucks. | 二十块 |
[09:01] | But I… | 但我… |
[09:02] | Can I go smell her first? | 那我先过去闻闻啥味儿吗 |
[09:04] | – No. – Fine. | -不行 -好吧 |
[09:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:07] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[09:10] | Now kids, remember how I told you | 孩子们 还记得我跟你们说过 |
[09:12] | about a girl named Cindy? | 一个叫辛迪的女孩吗 |
[09:14] | How I went on one date with her and it ended… | 我跟她约过会 但最后结局… |
[09:16] | Get out. | 出去 |
[09:17] | badly? Well… | 一败涂地 |
[09:19] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[09:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[09:27] | That girl she’s talking to? | 跟她说话的那个女孩 |
[09:28] | I dated her. | 跟我约会过 |
[09:29] | Ooh, that sucks. | 真糟透了 |
[09:32] | And dibs. | 哥又定了 |
[09:39] | So you went on one date with one of her friends. | 你跟她的一个朋友约过一次会 |
[09:41] | It’s not necessarily a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[09:43] | I mean, did it end on bad terms? | 我的意思是 结局是不欢而散吗 |
[09:45] | Um… | 这个嘛 |
[09:49] | Oh, hi Cindy. | 嗨 辛迪 |
[09:50] | Oh, hi Cindy. | 嗨你个头 |
[09:54] | Yikes. | 悲剧啊 |
[09:55] | Well, I guess you just got to move on. | 我觉得你还是放弃好了 |
[09:58] | I mean, it’s not like you have a shot | 就像天才篮球手米基站在那儿 |
[09:59] | with Ready McGee over there, right? | 你连篮筐都摸不到 |
[10:02] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[10:03] | Then I remembered. | 然后我想起来 |
[10:05] | Cindy had a roommate. | 辛迪有个室友 |
[10:07] | A roommate I only caught a glimpse of… | 虽然我只瞥见过她一眼 |
[10:11] | But a roommate who, | 但是种种迹象表明 |
[10:12] | by every indication, was something very special. | 这位室友的确与众不同 |
[10:16] | Was it possible? | 会是她吗 |
[10:18] | Could this be the girl attached to that ankle? | 这个女孩会不会就是那脚踝的主人 |
[10:25] | I got to see her ankles. | 我得去看看她的脚踝 |
[10:27] | You’re one of those? | 原来你也有恋足癖 |
[10:28] | God, I swear, one in five guys… | 天啊 我敢说 五个男人里有一个就是 |
[10:31] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[10:33] | We kind of had a plan tonight, remember? | 还记得我们今晚有安排活动吗 |
[10:35] | Candles? Banjo? | 蜡烛 班卓琴 |
[10:37] | Who else did you tell? Did you tell anyone at the office? | 你还告诉过谁 你办公室的同事都知道了吧 |
[10:45] | Shannon? | 香侬 |
[10:46] | Start the music. | 开始奏乐 |
[10:52] | Can you dig it?! | 你们搞明白了吗 |
[10:57] | Take it to the hole, Eriksen! | 投球得分 埃里克森[篮球用语] |
[10:59] | Sink that putt, big fuzz! | 推杆进球 大家伙[高尔夫用语] |
[11:01] | Put a pillow under her lower back. | 在她的下背放一个枕头 |
[11:03] | It helps facilitate conception, bro! | 这有助于怀孕 兄弟 |
[11:12] | I may have mentioned it in passing | 我也许在和几个同事闲聊时 |
[11:14] | to a couple of colleagues at work. | 有提到这件事 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry about that, but you know what? | 对此我表示抱歉 但你知道吗 |
[11:18] | I got to be able to tell my dad. | 我必须得告诉我爸 |
[11:20] | Your dad is the last person you should tell! | 你告诉谁也不能告诉你爸啊 |
[11:23] | The man is too involved in our lives! | 那老家伙太爱管闲事了 |
[11:25] | It’s like, every time the phone rings… | 就好比 每次电话一响起 |
[11:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:30] | Lily, Marvin Eriksen. | 莉莉 我是马文·埃里克森 |
[11:32] | I noticed you hadn’t changed your last name yet. | 我注意到你的姓氏还没有改 |
[11:34] | No, I’m gonna… | 不 我正准备 |
[11:35] | So, don’t worry. I called the DMV, | 所以 别担心 我打电话给车管局了 |
[11:37] | I called your Amex, I got that process started for you. | 还打电话给你的信用卡商 已经帮你在弄了 |
[11:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:43] | Lily, Marvin Eriksen. | 莉莉 我是马文·埃里克森 |
[11:44] | I understand you and Marshall have been fighting. | 我知道最近你和马修在吵架 |
[11:47] | Well, let me tell you what works for me and the missus. | 让我来传授几招夫妻之间管用的和好招式 |
[11:50] | Frilly French undies and a box of wine. | 性感蕾丝法国内衣 一箱上好的红酒 |
[11:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:55] | You might want to try pickles on that sandwich. | 你也许该试试在那块三明治里加泡菜 |
[11:59] | Pickles would have helped that sandwich! | 泡菜确实能让三明治美味不少 |
[12:01] | The man has no boundaries. | 老家伙一点分寸都没有 |
[12:03] | And I-I just can’t procreate under these conditions! | 我在这种环境下怎么可能怀上孩子啊 |
[12:06] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 没错 你知道吗 |
[12:08] | I’ve already told him, so the damage is done. | 我已经告诉他了 所以伤害已经造成了 |
[12:10] | So, call him and tell him we decided not to have a baby. | 那就打电话告诉他 我们决定不生孩子了 |
[12:13] | Okay, so you just… | 好吧 就是说你… |
[12:15] | You want me to give my dad a stroke? | 你想让我老爸中风吗 |
[12:18] | Only if you want to give this a stroke. | 除非你想让我中风 |
[12:20] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是不可理喻 |
[12:22] | Lily, there is no way that I would ever… | 莉莉 我不可能… |
[12:26] | Okay, everyone needs to shut up so that I can think! | 好吧 麻烦大家闭嘴 我要思考 |
[12:30] | Uh-oh. They’re talking to a guy now. | 他们正和一男人聊天呢 |
[12:33] | What kind of guy? A cheesy guy or a cool guy? | 什么样的男人 土包子还是型男 |
[12:35] | Oh, a cheesy guy. Don’t worry. | 土包子 别担心 |
[12:36] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[12:38] | That guy is cool. | 明明就是个型男 |
[12:39] | His hair’s all cool, he’s got a cool belt. | 他不但发型很棒 皮带也很棒 |
[12:42] | Well, that guy is cheesy, | 才不是呢 那男人就是个土包子 |
[12:44] | and if you think he’s not cheesy, | 如果你不觉得他土的话 |
[12:46] | then you’re cheesy, too, and now I want something cheesy. | 那就是你自己也土 我现在想吃点土货了 |
[12:49] | Who’s feeling nachos? | 谁想吃墨西哥玉米饼 |
[12:51] | Oh, look at you, Robin. | 罗宾 看看你 |
[12:52] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[12:53] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[12:55] | Yeah, jealous, | 没错 嫉妒 |
[12:56] | because she’s got it, and you’ve lost it. | 因为她还有身材 而你已经走样了 |
[12:59] | I have not lost it. | 我身材才没有走样呢 |
[13:01] | You lost it. | 完全走样了 |
[13:02] | I still have it. | 我的身材仍然凹凸有致 |
[13:04] | I know exactly where it is, | 我很清楚地知道它藏在哪儿 |
[13:06] | and I can go get it whenever I want. | 只要我想 什么男人都能到手 |
[13:09] | Robin, girls are like cartons of milk. | 罗宾 女孩们就像一盒牛奶 |
[13:11] | Each one has a hotness expiration date, | 每一盒都有会过期的一天 |
[13:13] | and you’ve hit yours. | 而你 已经到了那一天 |
[13:15] | I’m not saying the occasional guy won’t still open the fridge, | 可能偶尔也会有男人打开冰箱 |
[13:18] | pick you up, give a sniff, shrug and take a sip anyway. | 拿起你 闻一闻 耸耸肩还是喝了 |
[13:21] | But it’s all downhill from here. | 但你要明白 你已经在走下坡路了 |
[13:23] | I don’t have to take this. | 我没必要坐在这儿听你的鬼话 |
[13:26] | But I do have to take this. | 它也是 |
[13:30] | Okay, so you just want me | 好吧 所以说你要我 |
[13:32] | to call my dad and tell him | 打电话告诉我爸 |
[13:33] | that we’re not having a baby? | 咱们不生孩子了 |
[13:34] | That’s about the size of it. | 差不多就是这个意思 |
[13:36] | Okay, out of curiosity, | 好吧 好奇问一下 |
[13:38] | when do we tell him about the baby? | 我们什么时候告诉他孩子的事 |
[13:40] | We’ll tell him about the baby | 我们生完孩子 |
[13:42] | when there’s a baby to tell him about. | 再告诉他孩子的事 |
[13:43] | So, he just gets no notice? | 所以 他什么消息也没收到 |
[13:46] | He just walks into his boss’s office, | 只是走进他老板的办公室 |
[13:47] | and says, “I just had a grandson. | 然后说道 我刚刚有了个外孙 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna be out for three months.” | 得请假三个月 |
[13:51] | Out for three months? | 请假三个月 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:54] | He and my mom are coming | 孩子出生后 |
[13:55] | to live with us when the baby’s born. | 他和我妈会搬来和我们一起住 |
[13:58] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这件事 |
[13:59] | No, we didn’t. | 没有吧 |
[14:00] | I meant, me and my dad. | 我是说 我和我爸谈过 |
[14:03] | You know what, Marshall? | 你知道吗 马修 |
[14:04] | Why don’t you have a baby with your dad? | 你何不和你老爸生个孩子呢 |
[14:06] | Oh, okay, Lily. | 够了 莉莉 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you have a baby with your butt? | 你何不和你的屁股生个孩子呢 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | I can’t think straight! | 我无法冷静思考 |
[14:14] | Why do you have to wear that shirt? | 你干嘛要穿这么低胸的衣服 |
[14:16] | This is not how I thought this night was going to go! | 今晚事情的发展完全偏离了原来的轨道 |
[14:26] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[14:33] | Oh, God, this sucks. | 天啊 该死 |
[14:35] | – Do you think she saw me? – Hi, Ted. | -你觉得她看见我了吗 -嗨 泰德 |
[14:36] | Yeah, she definitely saw you. | 是 她明显看到你了 |
[14:38] | Can I see you for a minute… in private? | 我能和你聊一会吗 私下聊哦 |
[14:41] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:43] | I mean, how could that not be fun? | 我是说 那该多有意思呀 |
[14:48] | If I don’t come back, tell my mom I love her. | 如果我没回来 告诉我妈我爱她 |
[14:52] | Okay, will do. And dibs. | 好的 会照办 哥先下定的哦 |
[14:56] | Barney, am I crazy? | 巴尼 我是不是疯了 |
[14:58] | Marshall talks to his dad way too much, right? | 马修和他爸说的太多了 是吗 |
[15:00] | Oh, you don’t want my opinion on that. | 你不会想听我对此事的看法的 |
[15:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:04] | If I had my dad’s number, | 如果我有我爸的电话号码 |
[15:06] | I would never not be on the phone with him. | 我会和他在电话上聊个不停 |
[15:09] | Wow, that was really… | 哇 这还真是 |
[15:10] | Whoa, a hottie with a body! | 哇 好一个身材火辣的妞 |
[15:12] | Boing…! | 立马雄起 |
[15:15] | Brief. | 令人欣慰呀 |
[15:16] | No. Lily, look. | 不是 莉莉 快看 |
[15:20] | You saucy little minx. | 你个撩人的小妖精 |
[15:23] | You sundressed up. | 居然穿我最爱的小吊带裙 |
[15:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:30] | 14 seconds! | 14秒 |
[15:31] | 14 seconds, and already | 仅仅14秒 |
[15:33] | some dingdong is stepping up, | 不知道是帅哥还是傻冒 |
[15:34] | thinking he can get some of this broke off. | 还以为他能钓老娘 |
[15:38] | I… still… got… it. | 姐还是有勾男人的本钱 |
[15:43] | All right, buddy, you proved my point. Now scram. | 好了 伙计 你证实了我的观点 闪开吧 |
[15:46] | Nice belt, by the way. | 顺便说下 皮带很漂亮 |
[15:53] | Robin, you do look super hot. | 罗宾 你看起来超火辣的 |
[15:55] | Oh, do I? | 是吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, you do. | 真的 |
[15:57] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[16:02] | I braced myself for what was next: | 我鼓起勇气 等待下一秒将会发生什么 |
[16:04] | rage, fury, a possible beating. | 狂怒 暴怒 海扁一顿 |
[16:09] | Thank you, Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[16:10] | After things didn’t work out with us, | 我们分手之后 |
[16:12] | I got really sad for a while. | 我难过了好一阵子 |
[16:14] | But then I realized, | 但之后我终于发现 |
[16:16] | you’re not what I wanted, Ted, and I’m not what you wanted. | 我们不适合 泰德 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry I was such a jerk. | 抱歉以前我曾那么对你 |
[16:20] | I feel like I should make it up to you somehow. | 我应该用某种方式补偿你 |
[16:22] | You know, buy you a beer or Yankees tickets, or… | 请你喝杯啤酒 或者送你洋基队的门票 |
[16:25] | Or set me up with one of your friends. | 或者帮我和你其中之一的好朋友做媒吧 |
[16:27] | No, I’m kidding. That would be weird. | 不 我开玩笑的 这样多别扭 |
[16:29] | – No, it wouldn’t. – It wouldn’t, would it? | -不 不会 -真的不会吗 |
[16:30] | Any one of those three. | 三个选项中随便一个 |
[16:32] | Whichever’s easiest and right nearby. | 离这里最近 最容易得手的那个 |
[16:35] | And not the beer. | 我不是说啤酒哦 |
[16:36] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[16:37] | Totally. | 当然 |
[16:38] | Come say good-bye before you leave. | 你走的时候 记得过来道别哦 |
[16:41] | Say good-bye before you leave? | 走的时候过去道别 |
[16:43] | Her words exactly. | 一字不差 |
[16:45] | Dude, you are so in. | 伙计 你真的有戏 |
[16:47] | That is so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:48] | A high five doesn’t even cut it. | 击掌都不足以表达我的景仰之情 |
[16:49] | High six! | 加跟手指吧 |
[16:52] | She didn’t see us high-six, did she? | 她看不到咱们在击掌庆祝吧 |
[16:54] | – No. – Good. That was pretty lame. | -看不到 -好 这样做太逊了 |
[16:56] | Yeah, let’s never do that again. | 就是 下次别这样了 |
[16:59] | Marshall? | 马修 |
[17:00] | What? Lily, what? | 又怎么了 莉莉 |
[17:01] | Are there more members | 你还要把我们家其他成员 |
[17:03] | of my family that you want to crap all over? | 全部吐槽一遍吗 |
[17:05] | – Here’s the thing. – I’m sorry. Hold on. | -是这样的 -抱歉 等会儿 |
[17:07] | Just… | 等下 |
[17:08] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[17:11] | Lily, it’s my dad, okay? | 莉莉 是我亲爸 |
[17:13] | I love him, and if he calls me, I’m gonna answer the phone! | 我爱他 如果他打过来 我铁定会接的 |
[17:18] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:20] | Hey, hey. I know it’s late, but I just had to call. | 我知道现在有点晚了 不过我必须要打个电话确认 |
[17:23] | – How’d it go? – Dad, this is… | -进展如果 -爸 其实 |
[17:24] | Did you do everything the books say? | 你每一步都照书上说的做吗 |
[17:26] | Did you put the pillow under her back? | 你有把枕头放在她背后吗 |
[17:27] | Dad, I’m in the middle of something right now. | 爸爸 我现在有点忙 |
[17:29] | Did it feel like a boy? | 你觉得会是个男孩吗 |
[17:30] | You can tell. | 可以感觉出来吧 |
[17:32] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[17:34] | My dad is insane. | 我爸果然是个疯子 |
[17:39] | I’m so sorry, Lily. | 对不起 莉莉 |
[17:42] | He’s just… | 他 |
[17:44] | He’s so, um… | 他太过 |
[17:47] | enthusiastic. | 热心了 |
[17:49] | It’s ridiculous, you know? | 简直不可理喻 |
[17:51] | Like, who’s like that? | 谁会像他那样 |
[17:54] | You. | 你呀 |
[17:56] | You’re like that. | 你就像他一样 |
[17:59] | You and your dad both care so much. | 你的父亲和你都是如此热心肠 |
[18:03] | It’s… it’s why women fall in love | 这就是女人爱上 |
[18:05] | with the Eriksen men to begin with. | 埃里克森家族男人的最初原因 |
[18:09] | But right now, it’s a lot of pressure. | 但是现在 这种热心转变为压力 |
[18:12] | Baby, I’m not trying to pressure you one bit. | 宝贝 我一点儿压力都不想给你 |
[18:15] | What if I can’t have a baby? | 如果我怀不上怎么办 |
[18:18] | That could happen. | 这事有可能发生 |
[18:20] | I could totally let you down. | 我会让你彻底失望 |
[18:23] | Has that thought not occurred to you? | 难道你没这么想过吗 |
[18:28] | Not even for one second. | 从来没有 |
[18:35] | Not having a baby would suck, | 怀不上孩子可能很糟糕 |
[18:38] | but the idea of you letting me down | 但是你会让我失望这件事 |
[18:41] | that’s impossible. | 是绝对不可能发生的 |
[18:46] | That would be like aliens landing. | 就好比外星人登陆地球 |
[18:49] | That’s a bad example, because that could happen. | 这个比喻不好 因为这事有可能发生 |
[18:53] | It probably already has. | 而且很有可能已经发生了 |
[18:54] | I saw this, uh, episode… | 我刚看了一集 |
[19:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:02] | I’m doing this. | 我要采取行动了 |
[19:03] | I going over there. | 我要过去了 |
[19:13] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[19:19] | nothing in this life quite compares to the sweet, | 生命中没有什么能比得上 当你把目标列出来 |
[19:22] | terrifying exhilaration of making your move. | 并决心去追求它 开始行动时的那种 |
[19:25] | When you just put it all on the line and go for it. | 美好的害怕又高兴的心情 |
[19:29] | And that night, by golly, | 那天晚上 出乎意料 |
[19:32] | Cindy went for it. | 做到的人 是辛迪 |
[19:49] | So no, kids, that girl wasn’t your mother. | 所以孩子们 那位女孩不是你们的母亲 |
[19:53] | She ended up being someone else’s mother. | 她成为了别人的母亲 |
[19:55] | In fact, they both did. | 事实上 她们俩都是 |
[20:07] | Like I said, | 正如我说的 |
[20:09] | she’s here on a date. | 那妞是来约会的 |
[20:10] | So that was not the day I met your mother. | 那不是我遇见你们母亲的那天 |
[20:12] | The day I met your mother was the day of a wedding. | 我们的相遇 是在一场婚礼上 |
[20:17] | Okay, maybe I’m a little nervous. | 好吧 可能我是有点小紧张 |
[20:18] | Dude, it’s just a wedding toast. | 兄弟 不过是个婚礼致词 |
[20:20] | I know. I just… I want it to be great, you know? | 我知道 我只是希望能做好 |
[20:22] | I want this whole day to be great. | 我希望这一整天都能很棒 |
[20:23] | It will be. | 肯定会的 |
[20:24] | Best man? | 伴郎 |
[20:25] | You’re being summoned. | 轮到你了 |
[20:27] | Geez, what now? | 天啊 你看现在 |
[20:30] | Ted, seriously, relax. Everything’s… | 泰德 说真的 你要放轻松 凡事 |
[20:33] | Okay, and it’s raining. | 好吧 真的下雨了 |
[20:34] | Yeah. You were saying? | 是啊 你刚说什么 |
[20:35] | You didn’t happen to bring an umbrella, did you? | 你不会碰巧带伞来了吧 |
[20:37] | No. I didn’t bring an umbrella. | 不 我没带伞 |
[20:46] | I mean, everyone told us that it might take a while, but… | 我是说 每个人都告诉我们这需要段时间 |
[20:49] | we thought we might be the exception to the rule. | 我们可能是个例外吧 |
[20:51] | Anyways, we’re getting back on that horse. | 无论如何 我们的生活回到原轨 |
[20:54] | I mean, feeling good about the future. | 对未来充满信心 |
[21:00] | Obviously, this goes without saying, | 很明显 不用我嘱咐你们 |
[21:02] | but you won’t tell Lily about any of this, right? | 你们也不会告诉莉莉的 对吧 |
[21:04] | No! Of course! Absolutely! | 不会 当然不会 绝对不会 |