时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, in the fall of 2010, | 孩子们 2010年的秋天 |
[00:03] | I was hosting my very first Thanksgiving. | 我操办了有生以来第一次感恩节聚会 |
[00:05] | And I wanted it to be unforgettable. | 而我的目标就是 让大家永生难忘 |
[00:07] | Instead of stuffing, I’m going to fill the turkey with… | 所以这次我们不用填料 大火鸡的肚子里将出现的是 |
[00:11] | a slightly smaller turkey. | 一只略小的火鸡 |
[00:13] | It’s called a Turturkeykey! | 我们就叫它”鸡包鸡” |
[00:15] | A Turturkeykey? | “鸡包鸡” |
[00:17] | Uh-uh, oh-oh. | 傻瓜傻 |
[00:19] | Yeah,I was there for the “insertion”. | 我亲眼目睹整个”鸡包鸡”过程 |
[00:21] | He used shoehorns. | 死命硬塞 连鞋拔子都用上了 |
[00:23] | I’ll be having sides. | 所以我只吃配菜好了 |
[00:24] | Your loss. All right, it’s dead in here. | 不吃是你的损失 好了 这儿没什么戏了 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna call it a little early. | 我就先闪了 |
[00:29] | What? No!You can’t go now. | 什么 不行 你不能现在就闪人啊 |
[00:30] | It’s the night before Thanksgiving. | 今天可是感恩节前一晚 |
[00:32] | College chicks are back in town. | 学生妹都回来了 |
[00:33] | Their moms just made a snide comment | 老妈们刚对她们身上肥嘟嘟的赘肉 |
[00:35] | about the weight they gained. | 冷嘲热讽了一番 |
[00:36] | They called her a bitch, | 她们虽然嘴上大骂毒舌 |
[00:37] | but deep down,they know she’s right. | 但心里却清楚 自己老妈说的没错 |
[00:39] | And they’re about to walk through that door, | 之后她们就会进来这里 宣泄抑郁 |
[00:40] | where we will be waiting | 我们便在此 坐等”肥肉”上门 |
[00:42] | with some light beer and some rock hard approval. | 只需几只啤酒 几句奉承 |
[00:45] | Wh-what u-up* | 肥肉虽肥 吃着甚爽 |
[00:47] | Yeah. You don’t want to bail early, man. | 脱离团体提早闪人 可是会造报应的哦 |
[00:49] | You could become The Blitz. | 就像倒霉早闪哥那样 |
[00:52] | Blitz was a guy we knew in college. | 倒霉早闪哥是我们大学同学 |
[00:54] | Sadly, he was cursed. | 很不幸 他受到了诅咒 |
[00:56] | Well… | 那啥… |
[00:57] | I’m calling it a little early. | 我先闪人了哈 |
[00:58] | Wh… you sure? We got big plans. | 你确定吗 我们还有很多节目哦 |
[01:00] | Yeah. Remember how last week we fired up a sandwich, | 是啊 记得我们上周抽着三明治大烟 |
[01:03] | and we listened to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon | 边看《绿野仙踪》 |
[01:04] | while watching The Wizard of Oz* | 边听平克·弗洛依德的《月之背影》 |
[01:06] | Well, tonight, | 而今晚 |
[01:07] | we’re doing the same thing, | 我们会历史重演 |
[01:09] | only with “Weird Al Yankovic’s Greatest Hits | 只是把《月光背影》改成”怪胎艾尔”精选集 |
[01:11] | and Apocalypse Now. | 《绿野仙踪》改成《现代启示录》 |
[01:13] | We’ll see what happens. | 看能组合出啥好玩儿的 |
[01:15] | Nah, it’s Kraft/Croft night: | 算了 今天是卡夫小农场之夜 |
[01:16] | mac and cheese and Tomb Raider. | 哥要吃加量芝士巨无霸 玩古墓丽影 |
[01:18] | Biz-zow! | 回见 |
[01:20] | You see, every time Blitz left a place, | 每次只要早闪哥离开某地 |
[01:22] | something amazing happened. | 准会有好事发生 |
[01:27] | Oh! I’m sorry. | 喔 不好意思 |
[01:28] | I thought this was my room. | 我还以为这是我寝室 |
[01:32] | – Completely naked! – Completely naked! | -正面无码高清全裸 -正面无码高清全裸 |
[01:36] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[01:37] | And the movie was awesome. | 而且电影超赞的 |
[01:39] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[01:40] | At the exact moment Brando first appeared, | 白兰度刚出现的那一刹那 |
[01:42] | “Weird Al” launched right into “Eat It.” | 怪胎艾尔就刚好唱到”吃掉它” |
[01:45] | Aw, man! | 讨厌死了 |
[01:47] | And over the years, | 从那以后 |
[01:48] | “The Curse of The Blitz” continued. | “早闪哥之咒”挥之不去 |
[01:51] | Well, I’m gonna call it. | 那么 我就先闪啦 |
[01:53] | I just got Madden 2K1, and I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我刚买了达阵联盟2001[体育运动游戏] 老惦记着 |
[01:55] | – See you later! – Bye-bye! | -回见 -拜拜咯 |
[01:56] | – All right, bye-bye! – Okay, later! | -好 拜拜 -回见哦 |
[01:57] | Good-bye!Bye-Bye! | 拜拜 |
[02:02] | Tap’s broke! Can’t turn ’em off! | 扎啤的阀门坏了 关不住了 |
[02:05] | Free beer for everyone! | 全场啤酒免费 |
[02:08] | Free beer for everyone! | 全场啤酒免费 |
[02:10] | Free beer for everyone! | 全场啤酒免费 |
[02:12] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[02:15] | You know what, | 我们可不管了 |
[02:16] | Ted, go ahead– leave early to do something lame. | 泰德你闪吧 回去做些无聊透顶的事 |
[02:18] | Just don’t blame us if you become… The Blitz. | 就是你成了倒霉早闪哥 可别怪哥们儿没拦你 |
[02:21] | All right,first of all… | 好了 首先 |
[02:22] | there’s nothing lame about brining a Turturkeykey, | 准备”鸡包鸡”一点都不无聊 |
[02:26] | copyright pending. And secondly, | 哥还考虑去申请专利呢 其次 |
[02:28] | I don’t believe “The Curse of The Blitz” is real. | 我压根不信什么”早闪哥之咒” |
[02:31] | Kids, I’d live to regret those words. | 孩子们 那些话让爹悔恨终身啊 |
[02:33] | You see, the “Curse of Blitz” could be passed | “早闪哥之咒”随时都会 |
[02:35] | from one person to the next, at any moment. | 从一个人身上转移到另一人身上 |
[02:37] | Blitz had gotten the curse from Jerry Windheim,back in freshman year, | 早闪哥自大一时 从杰瑞·温德海处继承了这一称号 |
[02:39] | who got it years before that | 再追溯 上一任早闪哥 |
[02:42] | from Davey Beaterman. | 是戴夫·彼得曼 |
[02:43] | The original Blitz, Matt Blitz, | 而早闪哥之始祖马特·早闪 |
[02:45] | was a guy who went to Wesleyan back in the ’60s. | 远在六十年代 就读于卫斯理安学院 |
[02:47] | He dropped out right before the school went co-ed. | 他一退学 那所学校便成了男女混合校 |
[02:50] | And then, Thanksgiving morning… | 隔天 也就是感恩节的早晨 |
[02:57] | What the hell happened here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[02:59] | Hey! Morning, Blitz! | 早啊 早闪哥 |
[03:01] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[03:03] | No, no! Let’s get one thing straight, okay? | 不 不可能 咱先把话说清楚 |
[03:05] | I am not The Blitz. | 哥不是早闪哥 |
[03:06] | * My Blitzy lies over the ocean * | * 我的小闪闪漂泊在早闪的汪洋中 * |
[03:10] | * My Blitzy lies over the sea * | * 我的小闪闪漂泊在早闪的大海中 * |
[03:14] | * My Blitzy liesover the ocean * | * 我的小闪闪漂泊在早闪的汪洋中 * |
[03:18] | * So bring back my Blitzy… * – Please stop. | * 快把我的小闪闪…* -拜托 住嘴 |
[03:23] | Okay, fine. | 算了 别憋坏了 |
[03:24] | * …To me. * | * …带回来 * |
[03:27] | The Gentleman! | 先生您好 |
[03:28] | – The Gentleman! – Wait! Wait! Wait! | -先生您好 -等下 等下 |
[03:31] | What’s that*What’s “The Gentleman”* | 什么玩意儿 什么是”先生您好” |
[03:32] | – Oh, you had to be there, Blitz. – Yes. | -要当时在场才有笑点啦 早闪哥 -没错 |
[03:34] | I’m not The Blitz! | 都说了人家不是早闪哥啦 |
[03:46] | Zoey? | 苏伊 |
[03:47] | Morning, Blitz! | 早啊 早闪哥 |
[04:05] | Kids, you remember Zoey. | 孩子们 你们记得苏伊吧 |
[04:06] | For the last two months, | 在过去的两个月里 |
[04:08] | she’d been making my life hell. | 这妞儿着实把你们爹折腾得够呛 |
[04:10] | Thanks, guys! | 谢啦 大伙 |
[04:12] | Last night was amazing! | 昨晚真是太好玩了 |
[04:13] | The Gentleman! | 先生您好 |
[04:14] | The Gentle… | 先生 |
[04:18] | How could you, my best friends in the world, | 作为我最好的朋友 你们怎么能 |
[04:22] | hang out withmy mortal enemy, | 跟我不共戴天的敌人一起玩 |
[04:24] | then let her sleep in the tub where I clean myself? | 还居然让她在哥净化自己的浴缸里睡觉 |
[04:28] | Sorry, Ted. We can explain. | 对不起 泰德 我们可以解释的 |
[04:30] | After you Blitzed out last night… | 你昨晚早闪了以后 |
[04:32] | I’m not The Blitz! | 人家才不是早闪哥 |
[04:33] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[04:34] | That’s Zoey! | 那是苏伊 |
[04:36] | That’s Ted’s enemy. | 那是泰德的宿敌 |
[04:37] | Which means she’s our enemy. | 也就意味着 她是我们的宿敌 |
[04:40] | Let’s take this bitch down. | 一起扳倒这贱人吧 |
[04:43] | Huh? Huh? | 咋样 够朋友吧 |
[04:44] | Who’s got your back? | 力挺你 够意思吧 |
[04:45] | Now let’s have dinner! | 好了 咱吃饭去吧 |
[04:46] | Finish the story, Red. | 说完 红毛妞儿 |
[04:49] | Okay, well, we all started brainstorming | 好吧 后来我们开始集思广益 |
[04:52] | ways to mess with her. | 想办法对付她 |
[04:54] | There were a lot of different ideas kicking around. | 我们迸发出了无数智慧的火花 |
[04:56] | And then I’m just going to leave her there… buck-naked, | 然后我就把她扔在那儿 全身赤裸 |
[04:59] | covered in candle wax, tied to the bed. | 滴满蜡油 捆绑在床 |
[05:03] | Barney, I know thatTed doesn’t like that girl, | 巴尼 我知道泰德不喜欢那姑娘 |
[05:07] | but that’s a little extreme. | 但你那招有点毒了 |
[05:09] | Wait– Ted doesn’tlike that girl? | 等下 泰德不喜欢那姑娘吗 |
[05:12] | Okay.Wh…? | 得 我… |
[05:13] | Well, I got it. | 我想到了 |
[05:14] | You see that silk scarf? | 看见那条丝巾了吗 |
[05:16] | I’m going to steal it. | 我要去偷来 |
[05:23] | Can I… help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Yeah! | 有啊 |
[05:28] | My name is Lily Aldrin. | 我叫莉莉·艾得仁 |
[05:30] | I’m a friend of Ted Mosby’s, | 我是泰德·莫斯比的朋友 |
[05:31] | so you better… | 所以你最好… |
[05:32] | You’re Lily Aldrin? The painter?! | 你就是莉莉·艾得仁 那个画家 |
[05:35] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:37] | You’re amazing! | 你太了不起了 |
[05:38] | I bought a bunch of your paintings online. | 我在网上买了你好多画 |
[05:40] | – That was you?! – Yeah. | -买画的人是你 -是啊 |
[05:42] | Oh! Thanks! | 太谢谢了 |
[05:45] | Look, none of us meant for it to happen, but, well, | 我们都没想到会这样 但是 |
[05:48] | we had an awesome nightwith her. | 昨晚我们跟她玩得太尽兴了 |
[05:52] | The Gentleman! | 先生您好 |
[05:56] | And then, the craziest thing happened. | 还有最疯狂的事发生 |
[06:04] | I missed a skate boarding dog? | 我错过了一只滑板狗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, but that wasn’t the crazy part. | 是啊 但这不是最疯狂的部分 |
[06:07] | It wasn’t? | 这还不够疯狂吗 |
[06:09] | Okay, Marshall. | 好了 马修 |
[06:10] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[06:12] | Okay, awesome. | 太好了 |
[06:13] | Well, Lily doesn’tlet me do truths. | 莉莉不让我玩真心话 |
[06:16] | So, dare. | 那就大冒险吧 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:18] | I dare you to senda picture of your junk | 你敢不敢把一张你老二的照片 |
[06:22] | to a complete stranger. | 然后随便发给一个陌生人 |
[06:26] | Best idea ever! | 这是史上最棒的点子 |
[06:28] | Worst idea ever! | 是史上最馊才对 |
[06:30] | My junk ended up in some stranger’s pocket. | 我的老二 现在落在某个陌生人的口袋里 |
[06:33] | If there phone was on vibrate, | 如果手机是振动模式的话 |
[06:34] | I basically dry-humped them. | 那我岂不是相当于隔山打牛了吗 |
[06:36] | Ho, ho, ho, ho! Whoa!Yay! | 来来来 拍了这张 就它了 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[06:40] | Everybody shout out random numbers. | 大家随便报个号码 |
[06:42] | 4 8 Um.4, 8… | |
[06:43] | 15 16 23 42 15, 16, 23, 42! | |
[06:45] | And… send! | 发送 |
[06:49] | Wait. Blitz was there, too? | 等等 早闪哥也在场 |
[06:50] | – The Gentleman! – The Gentleman! | -先生您好 -先生您好 |
[06:54] | Oh, I was there for the whole thing. | 我可是整晚都在哟 |
[06:55] | Something inside me just said | 我心里有个声音跟我说 |
[06:56] | “Grand Theft Auto”can wait a night. | 《侠盗飞车》可以明天再玩 |
[06:59] | It was legen– | 这真是传… |
[07:01] | wait for Ted to leave, ’cause he’s now The Blitz– | 等泰德走了再喊 因为他现在是早闪哥了 |
[07:03] | –dary.Legendary! | …奇 传奇 |
[07:05] | I’m not The Blitz! | 我不是早闪哥 |
[07:07] | I’m afraid you are, Ted. | 恐怕你就是了 泰德 |
[07:08] | You see, when you left last night, | 你昨晚离开的时候 |
[07:10] | you changed the course of Blitztory. | 早闪的宿命悄然转移到你身上了 |
[07:18] | Blitz… | 早闪哥 转移大法 |
[07:35] | I’m finally free! I mean, you have no idea | 我终于摆脱了 你们都不知道 |
[07:38] | what I’ve missed all these years: | 这些年我都错过了什么 |
[07:40] | The university president’s toupee | 大学校长的假发 |
[07:41] | being snatched by a shawkat graduation, | 被哗众取宠的毕业生一把抓起 |
[07:44] | Zeppelin reuniting at my cousin Ira’s bar mitzvah, | 齐柏林乐队 在我表兄伊拉的受戒仪式上重组 |
[07:47] | countless nip-slips,crotch shots, | 数不清的露胸事件 露底照 |
[07:50] | shooting stars and double rainbows. | 偶遇明星 惊现两道彩虹 |
[07:52] | I’ve missed them all! | 我全都错过了 |
[07:54] | Well, not anymore, Blitz. | 不会再错过了 早闪哥 |
[07:56] | My name’s not Blitz. | 我不叫早闪哥 |
[07:58] | My name is Steve! | 我叫史蒂夫 |
[08:02] | Colors seem so bright now. | 世界终于还我光明了 |
[08:08] | – Thank you, Blitz. – What? No! | -谢谢你 早闪哥 -什么 不 |
[08:11] | N-n-n-n-no! N-n-no! I’m not The Blitz! | 不不不 我可不是早闪哥 |
[08:13] | The only thing I missed last night | 我昨晚唯一错过的事 |
[08:14] | was my best friends | 就是我最好的朋友们 |
[08:15] | stabbing me in the back by hanging out with my worst enemy. | 背着我 跟我的死敌混在一起 |
[08:18] | Guys! | 各位 |
[08:19] | I hate Zoey! | 我恨苏伊 |
[08:21] | That means you’re supposed tohate her, too! | 这意味着你们也得恨她 |
[08:22] | Th-that’s your rule, Lily! | 这是你定的规矩 莉莉 |
[08:24] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[08:25] | Tried?! | 试过了 |
[08:27] | Lily, do you have any idea | 莉莉 你还记得 |
[08:28] | how many people I’ve blindly hated for you? | 我因为你 盲目地恨过多少人吗 |
[08:31] | I hated Renee Zellweger with a burning passion | 我咬牙切齿地恨了蕾妮·齐薇格 |
[08:34] | for eight years, | 长达八年之久 |
[08:36] | only to discover you meant Reese Witherspoon! | 结果发现你指的是瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 |
[08:38] | Hey, I will hate her until I get my money back | 我会恨她直到我拿回 |
[08:41] | for You, Me and Dupree! | 我买《同居三人行》的钱为止 |
[08:42] | That’s Kate Hudson! | 那是凯特·哈德森 |
[08:44] | Oh, yeah. That’s who I hate. | 对了 我恨的是她 |
[08:46] | Guys, we hate Kate Hudson. | 各位 我们都恨凯特·哈德森 |
[08:47] | No, we hate Zoey! | 不 我们都恨苏伊 |
[08:50] | I’m so furious at you all right now, | 我太气你们这些人了 |
[08:53] | but it’s Thanksgiving, and I have a Turturkeykey to make. | 但今天是感恩节 我还有”鸡包鸡”要做 |
[08:57] | And not that I’m The Blitz, | 虽然我不是早闪哥 |
[08:59] | but could everyone please come with me into the kitchen? | 但能不能请大家 都跟我去厨房 |
[09:04] | Okay, I’m, uh, | 好了 我 |
[09:06] | just gonna preheat the oven. | 要预热一下烤箱 |
[09:08] | The oven. | 就这烤箱 |
[09:09] | Hey, Robin, | 罗宾 |
[09:11] | you should dance on the oven. | 你应该站在烤箱上跳 |
[09:15] | Make out with Zoey! | 听苏伊的 |
[09:16] | Make out with Zoey! Make out… | 听苏伊的 听苏伊的 |
[09:27] | Did they tell you about the skateboarding dog? | 他们跟你说了滑板狗的事吗 |
[09:30] | It was awesome! | 太神奇了 |
[09:38] | Great. So not only did you guys betray me, | 这下好了 你们不仅背叛了我 |
[09:40] | but you broke my oven on Thanksgiving? | 还在感恩节弄坏了我的烤箱 |
[09:43] | Full disclosure. | 这还不止 |
[09:44] | We also used all your butter, greasing up Lily | 我们还用光了你的黄油 涂在莉莉脚下 |
[09:46] | so we could see how far we could slide her down the hall. | 看她能在走廊里滑多远 |
[09:49] | But if it helps, | 不过如果它真有用的话 |
[09:51] | I reached 4G. | 我滑到了4G号房 |
[09:52] | It doesn’t help. 4G? | 它管什么用 真滑到了4G |
[09:55] | Mm-hmm. | 真的哟 |
[09:56] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | What-What are we supposed to do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[10:00] | This is awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[10:02] | I’m part of this! | 我很荣幸成为其中一份子哦 |
[10:05] | Barney, I don’t know | 巴尼 我不知道这烤箱 |
[10:06] | if the oven is deep enough. Plus, | 够不够深 还有 |
[10:08] | it’s a display made of cardboard. | 它是件纸板做的摆设 |
[10:12] | Huh. I should probably disconnect the gas. | 那我该把煤气关了 |
[10:16] | Hey, just so you guys know, | 对了 通知你们一下 |
[10:17] | there was a tiny explosion at the sewage treatment plant | 我们公寓对街的污水处理厂 |
[10:20] | across the street from our apartment, | 刚刚发生了次小爆炸 |
[10:22] | but I’m sure it’s fine by now. | 不过我相信现在已经没事了 |
[10:24] | This is awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[10:25] | It’s not awesome! | 这一点都不棒 |
[10:26] | I think the smaller turkey just tried | 我想 那只小火鸡正 |
[10:29] | to crawl further inside the bigger turkey. | 努力往大火鸡肚子深处里钻 |
[10:34] | Um… | 让让 |
[10:36] | Um… I’m have… | 让让 我 |
[10:39] | I’m having trouble breathing! | 我呼吸困难了 |
[10:43] | Mom keeps an extra litter box in here. | 我妈在这儿备了个小盒子 |
[10:46] | There you go. | 给你 |
[10:48] | Good as new. | 和新的一样 |
[10:50] | Oh. Hey, Ginger. | 小姜 你怎么在这 |
[10:55] | Ted, you’re not gonna like this, | 泰德 你不会想听的 |
[10:57] | but we do have one other option. | 但是我们确实还有另一个选择 |
[11:00] | Hey, you guys should come to my house for Thanksgiving. | 你们应该来我家过感恩节 |
[11:03] | My husband always spends it with his daughter, | 我丈夫总是跟他的女儿过 |
[11:06] | so I’m going to be alone anyway. | 所以反正我也是一个人 你们就过来吧 |
[11:07] | Could we bring Ted? | 我们能把泰德也带去吗 |
[11:10] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 感恩节就不计较了吧 |
[11:12] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[11:17] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不去 |
[11:19] | Come on. Give her a chance. | 拜托 给她个机会 |
[11:21] | Ted, you violated a dead turkey | 泰德 你用一只死火鸡 |
[11:23] | with another dead turkey. | 侵犯了另一只死火鸡 |
[11:24] | Don’t let that be in vain. | 别让你的成果付诸东流 |
[11:26] | Guys? Wait a minute. | 各位 等下 |
[11:28] | Where’s Barney? | 巴尼哪去了 |
[11:31] | And here’s the twist, Babaka. | 情势出现扭转 巴巴卡 |
[11:34] | Because Ted left early,he’s now The Blitz! | 泰德因为闪得早 他现在成了倒霉早闪哥了 |
[11:38] | But Barney,now you left the group. | 但是巴尼 现在你脱离了大部队 |
[11:41] | Wouldn’t that put you in danger of becoming The Blitz yourself? | 那你自己不就成了早闪哥了 |
[11:44] | No. I c… | 不会的 |
[11:45] | Because… | 因为 |
[11:47] | Step on it. | 给我狠踩油门 |
[11:52] | You missed it. | 你错过啦 |
[11:53] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[11:54] | Our cab took a wrong turn. | 我们的出租车走错了路 |
[11:55] | We were in the Thanksgiving Day parade! | 结果遇上感恩节游行啦 |
[11:57] | Tony Bennett passed Ted the mike | 伪托尼·贝内特把话筒递给泰德 |
[11:59] | and he sang “Twist and Shout”! | 让他来了一段披头士的《Twist and Shout》 |
[12:00] | But he’s The Blitz. | 但他才是倒霉早闪哥啊 |
[12:02] | No. I’m not The Blitz. | 不 我已经不是早闪哥了 |
[12:05] | I’m The Bueller. | 我现在是比乐 |
[12:07] | You know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[12:08] | You’re The Blitz. | 你 正式成为早闪哥了 |
[12:11] | Blitz… | 早闪哥 转移大法 |
[12:17] | Oh, God, no! | 上帝 不要这么对我 |
[12:18] | Life moves pretty fast, Barney. | 世界瞬息万变 巴尼 |
[12:20] | If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, | 如果你不偶尔停下来 驻足观看 |
[12:22] | you might miss it. | 精彩就会转瞬即逝 |
[12:24] | Chicka-chicka! | 奇卡奇卡[爵士调调] |
[12:28] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[12:31] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[12:32] | Zoey. | 苏伊 |
[12:35] | Best friend alert! | 你们已经跨出好朋友的第一步了 |
[12:41] | Okay, the Turturkeykey is officially cooking. | 好了 “鸡包鸡”正式开始烤咯 |
[12:44] | Oh, God, that is disgusting! | 上帝啊 太恶心了 |
[12:46] | Okay, guys, that’s starting to hurt. | 伙计 这话有点伤感情了哦 |
[12:48] | No… no, Ted. | 不是的 泰德 不是你的火鸡味 |
[12:50] | Random number guy just sent me his wang back. | 随便拨号男刚把他的男根回发给我了 |
[12:53] | Wow. | 天 |
[12:54] | You sent a wang out, and you got a wang back. | 礼尚往来 鸡来鸡往啊 |
[12:58] | It’s a boom-a-wang. | 这叫以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[12:59] | – Nice. – Thank you. | -漂亮 -谢啦 |
[13:00] | No, I meant the wang. | 不 我是说那根 |
[13:02] | Barney, could you get me some more ice? | 巴尼 你能帮我再弄点冰来吗 |
[13:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:06] | But… no one move while I’m gone. | 但是 我走的时候谁都不许动 |
[13:08] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[13:09] | You’re safe. | 没关系的 |
[13:10] | It’s okay to leave the room. | 离开房间没有问题 |
[13:12] | You have to actually leave the building | 你要离开这栋楼 |
[13:13] | for something cool to happen. | 才会有好玩的事情发生 |
[13:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | You’re the only one who’s nice to me about this. | 你是唯一一个没对我落井下石的 |
[13:21] | Okay, I got to test this. | 好了 我要测试一下 |
[13:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:31] | You missed it! | 你果然错过了 |
[13:33] | Dude, you walked out of the room, | 老兄 你一走出房间 |
[13:34] | the laws of physics stopped and the laws of awesome tripled. | 物理学原理就失效 超赞学原理超常发挥 |
[13:39] | Aw, man! You said I could leave the room! | 讨厌 你说过离开房间问题不大的 |
[13:41] | I just wanted to see something cool happen. | 我只是想试试 会不会有好玩的事发生 |
[13:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:45] | But I was on that island for what seems like eternity. | 我在早闪哥那座孤岛上 呆得够久了 |
[13:48] | I’m going to enjoy things on the other side. | 现在是时候出来 好好享受人生了 |
[13:50] | No! Y-You… | 不是吧 你 |
[13:52] | Robin, Robin. | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[13:53] | I will pay you to be The Blitz. | 我雇你代替我 成为早闪哥 |
[13:56] | $100! No– $10,000. | 一百块 不 一万块好了 |
[13:58] | No– 60 bucks. | 算了 还是给60块吧 |
[14:00] | That’s a lot of money for someone like you. | 像打发你这样的 这个数也差不多了 |
[14:01] | Dude, The Blitz isn’t something that can be bought or sold. | 兄弟 早闪哥的头衔是不能买卖的 |
[14:05] | Yeah, it’s not like Ted’s integrity. | 是啊 又不是泰德的正直感 |
[14:06] | Oh, what was that? | 你说什么来着 |
[14:08] | I was distracted by the four-caret diamond | 我被53岁老男人给你买的 |
[14:10] | your 53-year-old husband bought you. | 4克拉钻戒闪得分神了 |
[14:11] | Facial! | 正面攻击 |
[14:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 我要走开一下 |
[14:14] | I have a turturkeykeyto baste. | 我的”鸡包鸡”要上油了 |
[14:15] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一块去 |
[14:17] | No… I baste alone. | 不用了 我一个人就行 |
[14:19] | Oh, I’m sure you’re a master baster, Ted. | 我差点忘了 你是阴险大师了 泰德 |
[14:21] | Word play. Loving it. | 文字游戏 我喜欢 |
[14:23] | But relax. | 别着急 |
[14:24] | I’ve got a ton of sides | 我的计划既然泡汤了 |
[14:25] | to heat up since my plans fell through. | 我有一堆配菜需要加热呢 |
[14:26] | Who canceled? Your coven? | 谁取消了 你们家的女巫团吗 |
[14:28] | Coven. Group of witches. Boom. | 女巫团 一堆女巫 正中红心 |
[14:30] | Yeah. They were worn out from putting that spell on your hair. | 是啊 她们忙着对你的头发施咒 弄得疲惫不堪 |
[14:33] | Oh! Serve returned. | 犀利反击 |
[14:34] | Are you happy? | 你现在高兴了吧 |
[14:36] | You’re ruining Thanksgiving. | 你把感恩节毁了 |
[14:37] | Well, you’re not exactly who I thought | 反正你也不是那位 |
[14:38] | I’d be spending Thanksgiving with, either. | 我想一起共度感恩节的人 |
[14:41] | God, I’m so happy to be here. | 主啊 真高兴我来了 |
[14:43] | My face hurts from smiling. | 我的脸都笑疼了 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, Lily. | 抱歉 莉莉 |
[14:47] | I’m just never going to like that woman. | 我永远都不会喜欢那个女人的 |
[14:49] | Ted, give her a chance. | 泰德 再试一试吧 |
[14:50] | Enemies can’t become friends. | 敌人是不可能变成朋友的 |
[14:52] | Yes, they can. | 不 他们可以 |
[14:53] | Right, guys? | 对吧 各位 |
[14:55] | No, no, no. You guys can’t be objective. | 不 不对 你们没法客观评价 |
[14:57] | You still feel guilty about last night. | 因为你们还在为昨天晚上的事 感到愧疚 |
[14:59] | Well, let’s get an outside opinion. | 那我们来问问局外人的意见 |
[15:00] | Who are we gonna– | 你要问谁 |
[15:01] | – “Dear Wang Guy…” – Oh. | -亲爱的男根先生 -他啊 |
[15:03] | “Can enemies ever be friends? | 请问 敌人能变成朋友吗 |
[15:06] | Just wondering.” | 我很好奇 |
[15:07] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:09] | Wang Guy? We’re asking Wang Guy? | 男根先生 我们居然询问男根先生的意见 |
[15:11] | He’s bold and uninhibited, | 他个性大胆 放荡不羁 |
[15:13] | so why not? | 为什么不可以 |
[15:14] | And guys, you know what? For fun, why don’t we ask him | 各位 反正好玩 为什么不问问他 |
[15:18] | what he does for a living? | 他是干什么工作的 |
[15:19] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 是不是也很有意思啊 |
[15:21] | – Just ask… – Aww. | -就问问 -哎哟 |
[15:23] | You’ve got a little crush on Wang Guy, don’t you? | 你对男根先生有点意思 对吗 |
[15:26] | What? No. Shut up. | 什么 瞎说 |
[15:28] | I hate him. | 我最讨厌这种人了 |
[15:29] | Oh, look.We got an answer. | 哇 看 他回复了 |
[15:31] | Here it is. | 短信来了 |
[15:32] | “Yes, enemies can become friends. | “是 敌人可以成为朋友” |
[15:35] | “Remember what Gandhi said. | “甘地曾经说过” |
[15:38] | ‘Be the change you want to see in the world.'” | “欲变世界 先变其身” |
[15:41] | Uh, did Wang Guy just quote Gandhi? | 那位男根先生刚是引用了甘地的话吗 |
[15:43] | That is amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[15:45] | And I was here for it. | 而我 刚好见证了这一幕 |
[15:46] | Now Zoey is The Blitz.Ha, ha! | 现在苏伊是倒霉早闪女了 哈哈 |
[15:50] | Burn on her. | 诅咒之火蔓延到她那了 |
[15:53] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[15:54] | Don’t be that Blitz. | 你不用喝得这么酩酊大醉吧[Blitz多义] |
[15:56] | I’m not any Blitz! | 我不醉也不早闪 |
[15:58] | You’re The Blitz! | 你才是早闪哥 |
[15:59] | You’re all The Blitz! | 你们全家都是倒霉早闪的主 |
[16:01] | I slept with that cute Indian girl who cuts my hair! | 哥睡了一个印度俏妞 她还把我的毛发剪下来留念呢 |
[16:04] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟你喝醉有什么关系 |
[16:06] | Nothing! I just forgot | 没关系 我只是之前 |
[16:07] | to brag about it before! | 忘了大张旗鼓吹嘘一番 |
[16:09] | Guys, despite the wit and wisdom of Wang Guy, | 伙计们 不管男根先生有多聪明才智 |
[16:12] | Zoey and I are never going to be friends. | 我和苏伊是永远做不了朋友的 |
[16:14] | We’re just here for her oven and that’s it. | 我们是来借用她的烤箱 仅此而已 |
[16:17] | Whoa! Oh, my God! | 哇 上帝啊 |
[16:19] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你是故意的吧 |
[16:21] | What? No. It wasan accident. | 什么 不是 这完全是意外 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah. Well,like this is. | 是吗 那这也叫意外 |
[16:25] | Oh, great. Real mature. | 好 完全成熟全是屁话 |
[16:26] | Yeah, well,you started it. | 是你先找事的 好不好 |
[16:28] | Just stop it! | 别吵了 |
[16:30] | God, can’t you two juststop fighting for one day? | 天啊 你们俩就不能消停一天吗 |
[16:34] | Like, when the Road runner and the Coyote | 就像BB鸟和大野狼那样 |
[16:37] | clocked out and had a beer together? | 下班一起去喝杯啤酒 |
[16:39] | Or-Or-Or Tom and Jerry shared a cup of coffee. | 或者像猫和老鼠那样 共享一杯咖啡 |
[16:42] | Lily, those are cartoon characters, | 莉莉 那些都是卡通人物 |
[16:44] | and I’m pretty sure you’re making up episodes. | 而且我敢肯定这些情节都是你瞎编的 |
[16:46] | And if Zoey is acartoon character, | 如果非要说苏伊是个卡通人物的话 |
[16:48] | she’s Cinderella’s evil stepmother! | 那她就是灰姑娘邪恶的继母 |
[16:51] | Oh, get out. | 给我滚 |
[16:53] | All of you, out! | 你们全都给我 滚出去 |
[16:54] | But it’s Thanksgiving. | 但这可是感恩节啊 |
[16:56] | And I’m a part of it. | 我很荣幸成为其中一份子哦 |
[16:57] | Out! | 滚 |
[17:01] | Wait… Where’s Barney? | 等等 巴尼呢 |
[17:04] | Hey, guys, the most amazing thing just happened | 伙计们 刚才在这个房间 |
[17:06] | to me in that other roo… | 发生了最神奇的一幕 |
[17:10] | Aw, man. | 讨厌 |
[17:17] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:18] | Why’d she just kick us out like that? | 她怎么能就这样把我们赶出来呢 |
[17:21] | And then the cab driver said | 随后计程车司机问一句 |
[17:22] | the last thing any of us wanted to hear. | 我们最不想听到的话 |
[17:25] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[17:29] | I guess we’re going home. | 应该是回家吧 |
[17:33] | Yeah. I don’t know where that is. | 我懂 但我不认识路 |
[17:46] | Lily, where’d you get that? | 莉莉 你手里的东西怎么来的 |
[17:51] | When Zoey booted us, | 当苏伊赶咱们走的时候 |
[17:52] | it made me want to steal something of hers again. | 我心里又涌现出一股偷她东西的强烈欲望 |
[17:54] | Apartment full of designer labels, and what do I grab? | 一屋子的名牌货 我却拿了这玩意儿 |
[17:58] | “Happy Turkey Day, Hannah. Love, Zoey.” | “汉娜 感恩节快乐 爱你的苏伊上” |
[18:01] | I wonder who Hannah is. | 这个汉娜是谁啊 |
[18:08] | Hey, you guys should come to my house for Thanksgiving. | 你们应该来我家过感恩节 |
[18:11] | My husband always spends it with his daughter, | 我丈夫总是跟他的女儿过 |
[18:13] | so I’m going to be alone, anyway. | 所以反正我也是一个人 你们就过来吧 |
[18:15] | Well, you’re not exactly who I thought | 反正你也不是那位 |
[18:16] | I’d be spending Thanksgiving with, either. | 我想一起共度感恩节的人 |
[18:18] | And if Zoey is acartoon character, | 如果非要说苏伊是个卡通人物的话 |
[18:20] | she’s Cinderella’s evil stepmother! | 那她就是灰姑娘邪恶的继母 |
[18:22] | Get out! | 给我滚 |
[18:24] | All of you, out! | 你们全都给我 滚出去 |
[18:28] | We have to go back to Zoey’s. | 我们得回苏伊家 |
[18:32] | You gotta throw me some addresses, buddy. | 哥们儿 你总得给我个地址吧 |
[18:37] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:39] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[18:41] | Barney let us in. | 巴尼让我们进来的 |
[18:43] | Barney was here? | 巴尼刚在这儿吗 |
[18:45] | I was walking around half-naked. | 我刚才一直半裸着在屋子里走来走去 |
[18:46] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[18:48] | Wait. Which half? | 慢着 哪半边 |
[18:50] | Look, I’m sorry your stepdaughter didn’t want | 你的继女不愿意跟你共度感恩节 |
[18:52] | to spend Thanksgiving with you. | 我们深感同情 |
[18:54] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:55] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[18:57] | It must be tough. | 你一定很难受吧 |
[18:58] | It was the first Thanksgiving Hannah agreed to spend with me, | 这是汉娜同意跟我共度的第一个感恩节 |
[19:02] | and then at the last minute, she changed her mind. | 但在最后一刻 她还是改变了心意 |
[19:07] | She hates my guts. | 她对我恨之入骨 |
[19:10] | I get that. | 我深有体会 |
[19:13] | Uh, you should hang on to this. | 你应该坚持住 |
[19:16] | You can give it to her next year. | 明年再送给她吧 |
[19:17] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[19:20] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[19:22] | Next year. | 等明年吧 |
[19:24] | Hey, you never know. | 事情的发展是无法预知的 |
[19:25] | People don’t stay enemies forever. | 敌人不可能会敌对一辈子 |
[19:28] | And that’s the story of howZoey and I became friends. | 这就是我和苏伊成为朋友的故事 |
[19:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:34] | Before we eat, | 在开动之前 |
[19:35] | we should take a group picture | 我们应该来张合照 |
[19:36] | and send it to Wang Guy. | 然后发给男根先生 |
[19:37] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[19:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | Okay.Here we go. | 好 准备好咯 |
[19:43] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:46] | Ted, that is the best-looking turturkeykey | 泰德 这是我有史以来见过 |
[19:50] | I have ever seen. | 最有卖相的”鸡包鸡” |
[19:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -对啊 |
[19:52] | Thank you.Let’s just hope it tastes as good as it looks. | 谢谢大家 希望它的味道跟卖相一样棒 |
[19:55] | It didn’t. | 结果不是 |
[19:56] | It tasted wrong. | 那只火鸡难吃死了 |
[19:58] | We forgot to light the candles. | 我们忘记点蜡烛了 |
[19:59] | Oh, yeah. | 就是 |
[20:02] | And just as Barney looked away, | 正当巴尼弯腰捡东西时 |
[20:04] | it happened. | 神奇的一幕发生了 |
[20:33] | The Gentleman! | 先生您好 |
[20:36] | What happened? I saw it! | 发生什么了 我有看见哦 |
[20:40] | Aw, come on, Blitz.Now it’s just sad. | 拜托 早闪哥 这只会让你显得更可悲 |
[20:42] | Aw, man. | 讨厌死了 |
[20:49] | Oh, go ahead. | 你先下去吧 |
[20:51] | I forgot my jacket. | 我忘记拿外套了 |
[20:54] | Oh, hold the door! | 等一下 |
[21:01] | Thank you, God! | 感谢上帝 |
[21:03] | Aw, man! | 讨厌 |
[21:05] | Blitz. | 于是早闪哥又回归原位 |