时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In December of 2010, my friends and I decided | 2010年12月 我和我的朋友们决定 |
[00:04] | to go see It’s a Wonderful Life on the big screen. | 去电影院看《生活多美好》这部电影 |
[00:07] | It seemed like something we all needed. | 在当时看来 我们很需要看这种电影 |
[00:08] | After all, it had been a crazy couple of days. | 毕竟这几天下来 我们都被折腾得不轻 |
[00:11] | It all started… | 由一根验孕棒 |
[00:13] | with a pregnancy test. | 引发的反思 |
[00:14] | This is taking forever. | 等得花儿都谢了 |
[00:16] | Are you sure you did it right? | 你确定你都按说明书来做吗 |
[00:18] | Is there a wrong way to pee on a stick? | 在根棒子上尿尿 还需要什么说明书 |
[00:22] | Hey, can I ask you a question that’s plagued me for years? | 我能问个困扰我多年的问题吗 |
[00:25] | Can girls aim? | 女孩嘘嘘 能瞄准吗 |
[00:26] | Um, can boys aim? | 那男人能瞄准吗 |
[00:28] | ‘Cause it seems to me like I’m taking a mop | 因为姐貌似隔天就要拿个拖把 |
[00:30] | to that bathroom floor every two days. | 去卫生间 给你打扫战场 |
[00:32] | Okay, you’re the one who put the Far Side calendar up over the toilet. | 那是你把”发笑日历” 挂到马桶旁边 |
[00:34] | You know I laugh with my whole body. | 你知道我一笑而动全身的 |
[00:38] | It’s been two minutes. | 两分钟到了 |
[00:42] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[00:47] | – It’s positive. – It’s positive? It’s positive? | -两条杠 -两条杠 真的两条杠吗 |
[00:49] | – It’s positive. – It’s positive? | -是两条杠 -真是两条杠 |
[00:50] | It’s positive! | 两条杠啊 |
[00:51] | It’s positive! | 杠杠滴两条杠 |
[00:55] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:58] | I’ve never seen that woman before in my life! | 我从来没见过这女的 |
[01:00] | Sorry. Force of habit. Congratulations! | 抱歉 条件反射 恭喜恭喜 |
[01:04] | To Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[01:05] | To Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[01:06] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:08] | I mean, we’ve never been happier. | 我是说 我们从来没有这么开心过 |
[01:10] | Can’t imagine anything bringing me down right now. | 我想现在没什么能打击到我了 |
[01:12] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没怀孕 |
[01:13] | Well, that did it. | 正中红心 |
[01:30] | Kids, this is the story of the 36 hours | 孩子们 接下来的36个小时里 |
[01:32] | we all thought Lily was pregnant, | 我们都以为莉莉怀孕了 |
[01:34] | and how it caused each of us to reexamine our own lives. | 这件事让我们重新审视了自己的人生 |
[01:37] | Because while this was happening… | 因为这件事发生的时候 |
[01:38] | Are you sure you did it right? | 你确定你都按说明书来做吗 |
[01:39] | …I was on the phone with Punchy, | 我正在跟小粉拳通电话 |
[01:41] | my best friend from high school, | 他是我高中时代的好友 |
[01:42] | who had recently asked me to be his best man. | 他刚邀请我 做他的伴郎 |
[01:44] | Hey, Punchy, I’ve given this some serious thought. | 你看 小粉拳 我仔细想过了 |
[01:46] | I think I know how we can crush these | 我想我知道咱怎么解决 |
[01:48] | floral arrangements. | 这些摆花的事了 |
[01:49] | Ah, here it comes. Hit me up, Schmos! | 来吧 畅所欲言吧 尿斯比 |
[01:51] | Peonies, lavender blossoms with a halo of baby’s breath | 牡丹花配薰衣草 上面再覆上一层满天星 |
[01:55] | for an ambiance of springtime rejuvenation. | 营造出一种万物回春的气氛 |
[01:57] | Crushed it! ? | 赞吧 |
[01:59] | That’s exactly the accent of whimsy this celebration of love needs! | 这种古怪的特色 正好符合欢庆爱情 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna be a magical day. | 那天一定会很美的 |
[02:05] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[02:07] | I wish I was a dude. | 真希望我是个爷们儿 |
[02:09] | I do wish you were a dude. | 我还真希望你是个纯爷们儿 |
[02:11] | Because if I was a dude, | 因为如果我是个爷们儿 |
[02:12] | I could have Ted Mosby as my best man. | 我就能让泰德·莫斯比当我伴郎了 |
[02:14] | No, and here’s why. | 错了 我来告诉你原因吧 |
[02:16] | Ted, the best man’s job | 泰德 伴郎的职责 |
[02:18] | is not to crush the floral arrangements. | 不是安排摆什么花 |
[02:21] | It’s to get the groom down the aisle, | 而是保证伴郎 顺利走过教堂过道 |
[02:23] | because, no matter who he is, he will freak out. | 因为不管他是谁 他都会突然崩溃 |
[02:26] | And I just don’t think you have what it takes | 而我觉得你没那个本事 |
[02:28] | to get that get that soldier to pick up his rifle | 让那个大兵扛起枪 |
[02:30] | and charge up the hill. | 冲上那个山头 |
[02:31] | Uh, are you forgetting I’ve done this before? | 你难道忘了 哥搞定过一次吗 |
[02:33] | I was Marshall’s best man. | 我当过马修的伴郎 |
[02:35] | And how did that go again? | 那天出现了什么情况来着 |
[02:39] | O for one. | 0和1颠倒了 |
[02:41] | Oh, come on. That wasn’t my fault. | 拜托 那错不在我 好不好 |
[02:43] | And need I remind you, I gave a beautiful toast. | 而且提醒你下 我的致辞可是美得不行呢 |
[02:46] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[02:48] | O, do you take one to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 0 你愿意取1为你的合法妻子吗 |
[02:52] | Oh, God, I’m freaking out. | 天啊 我要崩溃了 |
[02:54] | Why did I chose Ted to be my best man? | 我为毛要让泰德那倒霉货当伴郎啊 |
[02:56] | Uh, yeah. It’s hard to take criticism | 被你这种连着看七集 |
[02:58] | from someone who just recorded seven episodes | 《抛硬币赢百万》的人批评 |
[03:01] | of Million Dollar Heads or Tails. | 真让人接受不了 |
[03:02] | Kids, Million Dollar Heads or Tails | 孩子们 《抛硬币赢百万》 |
[03:04] | was an extremely popular show | 是当时的一档超人气节目 |
[03:06] | with an extremely simple premise. | 其内容却十分脑残 |
[03:08] | All right, your practice flip came up | 好了 刚试抛的结果是 |
[03:10] | tails… | 反面 |
[03:11] | but our Vegas oddsmaker tells us | 但我们赌城庄家说过 |
[03:13] | that the next toss is still just 50-50. | 下一掷的正反比率 仍旧各占一半 |
[03:16] | And so, Jordan, | 那么 乔丹 |
[03:17] | for one million dollars… | 为了一百万美元 |
[03:20] | …heads… or tails? | 要正面 还是反面 |
[03:25] | What was the year of the coin again? | 年度硬币是什么 |
[03:28] | Why this sudden obsession with Heads or Tails? | 你为什么突然迷上《抛硬币赢百万》 |
[03:30] | Well, it turns out | 这个嘛 是这样的 |
[03:32] | that Heads or Tails has a job opening. | 这个栏目组现在公开招人呢 |
[03:36] | Ta… Heads. | 反…正面 |
[03:37] | Marni, flip that coin. | 玛妮 抛硬币 |
[03:41] | Ooh! Damn! | 靠 妈的 |
[03:43] | So now, because of that incident, | 所以现在 因为那次事故 |
[03:44] | Heads or Tails is looking | 《抛硬币》要招一个 |
[03:46] | for a new Currency Rotation Specialist. | 新的硬币流转专职员 |
[03:48] | You mean Coin Flip Bimbo? | 你是说掷硬币的花瓶吗 |
[03:50] | They’re not bimbos! | 才不是花瓶呢 |
[03:51] | You auditioned, didn’t you? | 你去试镜了 对吗 |
[03:59] | And you’re Canadian?! | 你还是加拿大人 |
[04:01] | Robin, aside from that coin, | 罗宾 不提那硬币 |
[04:03] | this is the other thing that’s flipping right now. | 现在还有另外一样东西在翻滚 |
[04:06] | What is my lid for you. | 你的美貌太闪耀 让我一直忍不住眨眼 |
[04:09] | You’re the new Coin Flip Bimbo? | 你成了新任抛硬币花瓶了 |
[04:11] | Currency Rotation Specialist. | 是硬币流转专职员 |
[04:13] | Robin, you better check yourself | 罗宾 做事之前好好想一想 |
[04:15] | before you Trebek yourself. | 到底要不要这么作贱自己 |
[04:18] | You’re a journalist! | 你可是个新闻记者 |
[04:19] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底哪根筋不对了 |
[04:21] | Well, it’s a national audience! | 这个节目可是在全国范围内播放 |
[04:22] | I get to wear shiny dresses! | 我还能穿着美美的礼服上镜 |
[04:24] | Robin, | 罗宾 |
[04:25] | have you forgotten about your New Year’s resolution? | 忘了你的新年愿望了吗 |
[04:27] | I am never drinking again. | 我以后再也不喝酒了 |
[04:31] | No, before that. | 不是 在那之前 |
[04:32] | I am gonna finish this whole bottle tonight. | 我今晚要干掉这一瓶 |
[04:37] | Before that, too. | 也在那之前 |
[04:38] | I moved here | 我搬来这里 |
[04:39] | to work for a big-time cable news channel | 是为了进一家一流的有线新闻台 |
[04:42] | like World Wide News. | 就像《环球新闻》那样 |
[04:43] | Well, by this time next year, I will be wearing | 所以明年的这个时候 我一定要 |
[04:47] | a World Wide News I.D. badge around my neck. | 挂上《环球新闻》的工作证 |
[04:50] | And to show you that I’m serious, | 为了向你表明我的决心 |
[04:52] | this is my first and only drink of the night. | 今晚 我就只喝这一杯 |
[04:54] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吧 |
[04:57] | Oh, damn, that’s smooth. | 我靠 好酒 |
[05:00] | I thought you finally got that interview at World Wide News. | 我以为你终于如愿到《环球新闻》面试了 |
[05:03] | Well, I did, but they only offered me a boring, | 是没错啦 但他们只安排我干一个 |
[05:05] | low-paid, off-camera research job. | 无趣又钱少 还不能露脸的研究工作 |
[05:08] | Which could be a stepping stone to bigger things in your career. | 这或许会成为 你今后辉煌事业的基石 |
[05:10] | Well, so could Heads or Tails. | 《抛硬币》说不定也行 |
[05:13] | The first Currency Rotation Specialist went on | 第一位硬币流转专职员入围了 |
[05:15] | to be a semi-finalist on The Bachelor, and then, | 《单身汉》杂志的半决赛 紧接着 |
[05:18] | she lost, like, a hundred pounds on The Biggest Loser, | 她参加《减肥达人》 减了一百磅的体重 |
[05:21] | and now she’s totally winning Celebrity Rehab. | 现在她完全成了名人了 |
[05:24] | It seemed like there was no changing Robin’s mind. | 看起来罗宾的主意已定 |
[05:27] | But what we didn’t know, in that moment, | 但当时我们并不知道 就在那一刻 |
[05:29] | was that our world was about to be turned upside down. | 我们的世界 即将发生天翻地覆的变化 |
[05:32] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:35] | Now, kids, when your friends have great news, | 孩子们 当朋友们的喜讯传来 |
[05:37] | you’re happy for them… for, like, a millisecond. | 你会为他们高兴 大概一毫秒的时间 |
[05:39] | And then you start thinking about yourself. | 然后你就会想到自己 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:43] | They’re really having a baby. | 他们真的要有孩子了 |
[05:45] | What am I doing with my life? | 我的人生该怎么办 |
[05:47] | Starting Monday, I’m a Currency Rotation Spe– | 周一起 我就是硬币翻转专职员了 |
[05:49] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 哦 别开玩笑了 |
[05:50] | I’m a Coin Flip Bimbo, and I’m still single. | 我就是个掷硬币的花瓶 而我还是单身 |
[05:53] | Okay, let’s not go there, Scherbatsky. | 好吧 咱不去那儿了 施巴斯基 |
[05:54] | That’s a whole other thing. | 这完全违背理想 |
[05:56] | I’ve got to take that World Wide News job. | 我要接下《环球新闻》的工作 |
[05:58] | And so, the next night, we had two things to celebrate. | 就这样 第二天晚上 我们有两件事要庆祝 |
[06:02] | Well, you are looking at the new | 你们现在看到的是 |
[06:04] | associate researcher at World Wide News. | 《环球新闻》新的助理研究员 |
[06:07] | Oh, my gosh. That’s amazing news. | 我的天 这消息太棒了 |
[06:09] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改主意了 |
[06:10] | Marshall and Lily. | 马修和莉莉 |
[06:12] | I just realized that | 我才意识到 |
[06:13] | I am about to have a little niece who looks up to me. | 我就要有一个会崇拜我的小侄女了 |
[06:15] | And I don’t want to be sad Aunt Robin, | 我不想成为悲催的罗宾阿姨 |
[06:18] | the aging Coin Flip Bimbo | 成为掷硬币的老花瓶 |
[06:19] | who gives her the creeps. | 只会教她谄媚奉承 |
[06:20] | I want to be cool Aunt Robin, | 我想成为酷酷的罗宾阿姨 |
[06:22] | the respected journalist… | 成为受人尊敬的记者 |
[06:23] | who gives her beer. | 给她买啤酒喝 |
[06:24] | – What? – What? Oh. | -什么 -没什么 |
[06:28] | I have never seen you guys looking so at peace. | 我从未看过你们俩如此气定神闲 |
[06:32] | To Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[06:33] | To Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[06:34] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[06:35] | I mean, we’ve never been happier. | 我们从没这么开心过 |
[06:37] | So the next day Robin called | 第二天罗宾打电话给 |
[06:39] | Heads or Tails to respectfully decline. | 《抛硬币赢百万》节目组 礼貌地拒绝邀请 |
[06:41] | Hi, Mr. Trebek. This is Robin Scherbatsky. | 嗨 崔贝克先生 我是罗宾·施巴斯基 |
[06:44] | But at that moment… | 但就在那一刻 |
[06:45] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[06:48] | As honored as I am by the offer, um… | 能收到邀请 我十分有幸 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:54] | They’re not having a baby. | 他们没怀上 |
[06:56] | What am I getting all up in my head about? | 我脑子里都在想什么 |
[06:58] | That research job sounds hard. | 那份研究的工作听起来难度大 |
[07:01] | And I’m pretty. | 而且我人这么漂亮 |
[07:02] | I’m really, really pretty. | 沉鱼落雁 闭月羞花 |
[07:08] | You are looking | 你眼前站着的是 |
[07:09] | at the new Coin Flip Bimbo. | 新任硬币小姐 |
[07:21] | – You took the Heads or Tails job? – Yeah. | -你接了《抛硬币》的工作 -是的 |
[07:22] | What about World Wide News, your I.D. badge? | 那《环球新闻》呢 你的工作证呢 |
[07:25] | You made a New Year’s resolution. | 是你决心要新年新气象的 |
[07:27] | Okay, I also said I would never make out with a garbage man. | 我还说过我决不会跟车库保安上床呢 |
[07:30] | Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. | 人生就是永远让你出其不意 |
[07:33] | What’s with the gingerbread house? | 你干嘛拿着个姜饼屋 |
[07:35] | We’re seeing a Christmas movie. | 我们是要去看圣诞电影 |
[07:37] | It’s a Christmas-themed movie snack. | 这是圣诞主题的电影小吃 |
[07:40] | Let’s hope Santa brings you a girlfriend this year, Teddy. | 但愿圣诞老人今年送你个女朋友吧 泰迪 |
[07:44] | Where the hell is Barney? | 巴尼跑哪儿去了 |
[07:45] | Where was Barney? | 巴尼在哪儿呢 |
[07:47] | Let’s back up again. | 我们再回顾一下 |
[07:48] | You see, while this was going on… | 一边焦急地等待结果的同时 |
[07:50] | – It’s positive. – It’s positive?! | -两条杠 -两条杠 |
[07:51] | …this was happening. | 另一边正上演着这段对话 |
[07:52] | And now she’s totally winning Celebrity Rehab. | 现在她完全成了名人了 |
[07:56] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[07:58] | A Yuletide riddle. | 圣诞竞猜 |
[08:00] | What is my second favorite word that begins with B-O-N? | 以BON开头的 我第二喜爱的词是什么 |
[08:04] | Bon Jovi? | 邦乔维[摇滚歌手] |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:06] | What is my third favorite word that begins with B-O-N? | 以BON开头 我第三喜爱的词是什么 |
[08:09] | Bonus. | 奖金 |
[08:11] | As in, my end-of-the-year bonus check. | 说到这里 这是我今年的年终奖金 |
[08:16] | My God, Barney! | 我的天啊 巴尼 |
[08:17] | I work for GNB, too. | 我也在巨人国家银行工作 |
[08:19] | All I got was $15 gift card to Costa Coffee. | 我只收到了咖世家十五元咖啡代金券 |
[08:22] | And you earned it, buddy. | 这都是你应得的 兄弟 |
[08:23] | Check out what I’m gonna buy for myself. | 瞧瞧我打算给自己买什么 |
[08:26] | The Dibiase. | 迪比亚兹的西服 |
[08:29] | See those pinstripes? | 看见这些竖条纹了吗 |
[08:30] | Diamonds. | 纯钻石缝制 |
[08:32] | It is the uppest a person could ever suit. | 这是人一生能穿到最顶级的西服了 |
[08:36] | Uh, has it ever occurred to you to give some of this to charity? | 你就没有想过要捐一些做慈善吗 |
[08:39] | Charity? You’re seriously talking to me about charity? | 慈善 你真的要跟我谈慈善吗 |
[08:42] | Dude, I am Mr. Charity. | 兄弟 我本人就是慈善大使 |
[08:43] | I frequently sleep with sixes, | 我经常跟相貌平平者 |
[08:47] | chubsters, over-thirties… | 肥胖者 年过三旬者上床 |
[08:51] | I am the Bill and Melinda Gates of the sympathy bang. | 我简直就是乐善好施的盖茨一家 |
[08:55] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大伙 |
[08:58] | Big announcement. | 重大消息 |
[08:59] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[09:00] | You got a huge bonus check, too. | 你也收到了丰厚的年终奖 |
[09:01] | No, just a $30 gift card to Costa Coffee. | 不 只有一张咖世家三十元咖啡代金券 |
[09:03] | Thirty?! | 三十 |
[09:04] | – I’m pregnant. – What?! | -我怀疑了 -什么 |
[09:06] | – What?! – I’ve never seen that woman before in my life! | -什么 -我一生从没见过这个女人 |
[09:09] | Sorry, force of habit. | 抱歉 条件反射 |
[09:10] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[09:13] | Huh. Marshall and Lily are | 哼 马修和莉莉 |
[09:15] | doing something meaningful. | 都在做有意义的事了 |
[09:16] | And it’s making me less happy about this bonus. | 这让我得的奖金失色不少 |
[09:19] | And I’m still single. | 我还是单身 |
[09:21] | At least I got that going for me. | 好歹我还有这优势 |
[09:22] | So why do I stl feel outside of awesome looking in? | 那我为什么还是在英俊外表下 感到空虚 |
[09:26] | What am I doing with my life? | 怎样才能让我人生变得有意义呢 |
[09:29] | We’ve never been happier. | 我们从未这么开心过 |
[09:31] | I can’t imagine bringing me down right now. | 我想现在没什么能打击到我了 |
[09:33] | Oh, Marshall, you only think you’re happy. | 马修 你只是觉得自己开心罢了 |
[09:36] | Just wait, because tonight, | 不过等等 因为今晚 |
[09:38] | is Barney’s Favorite Things! | 是巴尼的最爱大派送 |
[09:48] | That was the reaction Barney expected. | 这是巴尼期待的反应 |
[09:51] | This was the one he got. | 这才是真正的反应 |
[09:53] | – Huh? – I don’t know what that is. | -如何 -我不知道是什么意思 |
[09:56] | Barney’s Favorite Things! | 巴尼的最爱大派送 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna give you all a bunch of free stuff… | 我要送你们一堆免费的东西 |
[10:01] | like Oprah. | 像奥普拉那样 |
[10:02] | Just get excited, okay? | 兴奋一点 好吗 |
[10:04] | The next hour got pretty weird. | 接下来的一小时 气氛有点怪 |
[10:06] | Velour track suits! | 丝绒运动衫 |
[10:09] | – Velour is so comfortable. – They’re so soft. | -丝绒手感舒服 -柔软极了 |
[10:11] | Remote control helicopters! | 遥控直升机 |
[10:16] | Condoms! | 安全套 |
[10:21] | And last but not least… | 最后压轴的是 |
[10:22] | there is a fleet of limos outside | 外面有一排豪车 |
[10:25] | waiting to take us to… | 等着带我们去 |
[10:29] | a strip club! | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[10:34] | You get a lap dance! You get a lap dance! | 送你一次大腿舞 送你一次大腿舞 |
[10:37] | You’re gonna give me a lap dance! | 你要送我一次大腿舞 |
[10:39] | Everybody gets a lap dance! | 人人都有大腿舞 |
[10:44] | That was amazing! | 太棒了 |
[10:45] | It was like a diamond suit for my soul. | 就像给我的灵魂穿上了钻石西服 |
[10:47] | I gotta keep going. I gotta do more. | 我应该继续 我要做更多善事 |
[10:49] | No. No! I cannot go back to that strip club. | 别了 我不会再去那家脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[10:52] | I’ve seen some things. | 她们的下体都鼓鼓的 |
[10:54] | I’m not going back either. | 我也不想回去了 |
[10:56] | I’m taking the rest of my bonus to God’s strip club. | 我将把剩下的奖金 送给上帝的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[11:00] | The next day, he paid a visit | 第二天 他去见了 |
[11:02] | to the most charitable man he knew, | 他所认识最慷慨的人 |
[11:03] | his half-brother’s father, Sam Gibbs, | 他同母异父兄弟的父亲 山姆·吉布斯 |
[11:05] | a minister at a church out on Long Island. | 他是长岛一个教堂的牧师 |
[11:07] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[11:09] | Uh, Father. | 神父 |
[11:10] | I-I don’t mean father father. | 我不是说你是我父亲 |
[11:12] | Unless… | 除非 |
[11:13] | What’s up, Barney? | 什么事 巴尼 |
[11:14] | I’m thinking about | 我想 |
[11:16] | giving some money to charity. | 捐些钱给慈善 |
[11:18] | Is that the name of the stripper you’ve been e-mailing me about? | 这是你在电邮里提到的脱衣舞娘的名字吗 |
[11:20] | You got to take me off that list, Barney. | 麻烦你把我从你的邮件列表里删掉吧 巴尼 |
[11:22] | No, I don’t mean that Charity. | 不 我不是说那个脱衣舞女茨珊 |
[11:25] | That Charity is doing Peachy. | 那个茨珊和皮奇正打得热火 |
[11:27] | You’ll see pics of the two of them in next week’s e-mail. | 下周的邮件里 你能看见他俩的苟合照 |
[11:30] | – What up! – Barney, | -厉害吧 -巴尼 |
[11:31] | I’m a minister. | 我是一名牧师 |
[11:33] | Unsubscribe. | 别再给我发了 |
[11:35] | I-I recently started giving, | 最近我在做善事 |
[11:37] | and it felt surprisingly good. | 这种感觉非常好 |
[11:39] | I want to do more. | 我还想继续多做些 |
[11:41] | Well, now you’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[11:42] | We have this program that helps those in need | 我们有帮助人们重新开始 |
[11:44] | get back on their feet. | 自立生活的计划 |
[11:45] | We give them food, a place to live, | 我们给他们食物 住处 |
[11:48] | clothes for job interviews. | 面试时需要的西服 |
[11:50] | Well, I would love to help by writing a check | 我希望 我这张支票能尽一点绵力 |
[11:54] | for… one, zero, zero, zero… | 面额为 1 0 0 0 |
[12:00] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[12:01] | 0 …zero… | |
[12:04] | Woops. Hold on a second. | 请稍等 |
[12:09] | Wait. They’re not doing | 等等 他们的人生 |
[12:10] | something meaningful with their lives. | 没有出现什么有意义的事情 |
[12:11] | Well, this changes everything. | 这下一切都变了 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, I’ve already written four zeroes. | 完了 可我已经写了4个”0″了 |
[12:18] | Thank you, decimal point. | 小数点 感激不尽呐 |
[12:21] | One hundred dollars. | 一百美元 |
[12:24] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[12:27] | Thank you, Barney! | 谢谢你巴尼 |
[12:32] | Diamond suited up. | 钻石西服 上身 |
[12:36] | Hey, Ted, can you spot me for the movie? | 泰德 你能帮我买张电影票吗 |
[12:39] | I don’t like to carry a lot of cash on me. | 我不喜欢在身上装那么多现金 |
[12:46] | What happened to giving the money away? | 你不是说要捐款的吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, that was back when Lily was pregnant. | 是啊 但那是在莉莉怀孕的前提下 |
[12:49] | Now she’s not. | 但她现在没有怀上 |
[12:50] | Ergo, a suit is born. | 因此 华丽丽的西装诞生啦 |
[12:54] | Dude, what’s up with the gingerbread house? | 老兄 你怎么拿着个姜饼屋 |
[12:55] | You look ridiculous! | 看起来太搞笑了 |
[12:56] | It’s a Christmas-themed movie snack! | 这是圣诞主题的电影小吃 |
[12:59] | Ah, I know that move. | 啊 我知道你要耍什么花招 |
[13:01] | You cut a hole in the floor, | 你在地板上打个洞 |
[13:02] | she reaches into the living room, finds the tree… | 她把手伸进客厅 找到你那颗”圣诞树” |
[13:05] | O holy night. | 平安夜 爽歪歪 |
[13:07] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[13:09] | Where the hell are Marshall and Lily? | 马修和莉莉怎么还不来 |
[13:12] | Let’s back up one last time. | 最后一次倒带 |
[13:13] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[13:15] | What?! What?! | 神马 神马 |
[13:16] | I’ve never seen that woman before in my life! | 我这辈子从来没见过这女人 |
[13:18] | Sorry, force of habit. | 抱歉 条件反射 |
[13:19] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[13:21] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[13:23] | I’m happy. | 我真开心 |
[13:24] | I’m so happy, my heart’s pounding. | 我太高兴了 心嘭嘭地直跳 |
[13:26] | And I’m sweating. | 手冒冷汗 |
[13:28] | And I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[13:29] | This is what happiness feels like, right? | 幸福就应该是这种感觉 对吧 |
[13:31] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[13:32] | Lily’s having a baby and I’m having a panic attack. | 莉莉要生小孩了 我却突然心生恐惧 |
[13:34] | I hope she can’t tell what I’m thinking right now. | 我希望她看不出来我在想什么 |
[13:37] | I can. | 姐能看出来 |
[13:38] | And I’m freaking out, too! | 我也吓坏了 |
[13:39] | There’s an alien growing in my stomach | 我的肚子里 有个外星人 |
[13:41] | that’s gonna explode out of my vagina! | 要把我的阴道炸开 蹦出来 |
[13:43] | Do you think the others can tell we’re freaking out? | 你觉得其他人 能看出来我们的恐惧吗 |
[13:45] | What am I doing with my life? | 我的人生应该怎么办 |
[13:47] | What am I doing with my life? | 我的人生该怎么过 |
[13:48] | I should get a Christmas-themed movie snack for tomorrow night. | 明晚我应该带个圣诞主题的电影小吃 |
[13:52] | They’re totally onto us. | 他们对我们产生怀疑了 |
[13:53] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[13:54] | Just keep smiling, maybe wave. | 保持微笑 或者招一下手 |
[13:55] | No, don’t wave! | 别 别招手 |
[13:57] | That makes no sense! | 这样会显得心虚 |
[13:58] | I’m committed. | 我犯罪了 |
[13:59] | I’m riding this wave straight to hell. | 我在招手等车 直接送我下地狱呢 |
[14:00] | Let’s leave, then the waving will make sense. | 我们快走 这样就好像在跟他们挥手告别 |
[14:02] | So Marshall and Lily headed home. | 于是马修和莉莉赶紧跑回家 |
[14:05] | Lily, we have to relax. | 莉莉 我们得放松心情 |
[14:07] | There’s no need to panic. | 没有必要恐慌 |
[14:08] | True, there’s a lot to do, | 我们确实有很多事要做 |
[14:09] | but we’ve got nine months to prepare. | 但我们有9个月的时间准备呢 |
[14:11] | So I say that we just make a list of everything | 所以我建议 我们把宝宝降临前 |
[14:13] | that needs to get done before the baby arrives | 需要完成的事都列出来 |
[14:15] | and do everything on that list tonight! | 然后今晚全都做完 |
[14:17] | Let’s do it! | 开工吧 |
[14:19] | Uh-huh, got it. | 看完了 |
[14:20] | Okay, that seems easy. | 不错 这挺简单的 |
[14:21] | Nursery’s painted! | 婴儿房粉刷完毕 |
[14:23] | Blue? What if it’s a girl? | 刷的蓝色吗 如果是个女孩怎么办 |
[14:25] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[14:39] | Oh, God, it’s 8:00! | 天啊 都8点了 |
[14:41] | We’re supposed to meet the gang at the bar to celebrate. | 我们和大伙约好了在酒吧碰头庆祝 |
[14:43] | Oh, God. Okay, listen. | 天啊 听好了 |
[14:44] | When we meet them, we have to keep it together. | 跟他们见面的时候 我们不能乱了阵脚 |
[14:46] | Can you keep it together?! | 你能统一口径保持镇定吗 |
[14:47] | No, I can’t keep it together! | 不能 我做不到 |
[14:49] | I have never seen you guys looking so at peace. | 我从未看过你们俩如此气定神闲 |
[14:53] | To Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[14:54] | Lily and Marshall. | 敬莉莉和马修 |
[14:55] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | I mean, we’ve never been happier. | 我们从来没有这么开心过 |
[14:59] | This is a nightmare! | 这是个噩梦 |
[15:01] | We’ve done everything wrong! | 我们什么都没做对 |
[15:04] | The iPod was on shuffle! | IPod居然是随机模式 |
[15:07] | The Jerky Boys! | “捣蛋双宝” |
[15:08] | Our baby heard the Jerky Boys! | 我们的宝宝听了”捣蛋双宝”的歌 |
[15:11] | You know what, the Jerky Boys are funny. | 他们的歌蛮有意思的 |
[15:12] | The Jerky Boys aren’t funny, they are awful. | 他们有毛意思 他们的歌恶心死了 |
[15:15] | You know what, fine, if you don’t think | 好吧 如果你认为 |
[15:16] | the Jerky Boys are funny, then I’m not sure | “捣蛋双宝”不搞笑 那我不知道 |
[15:18] | that I can raise a child with you, Liver Lips. | 我能不能和你一起抚养这个宝宝 猪肝嘴 |
[15:21] | Marshall, I don’t like this. | 马修 我不喜欢这样 |
[15:23] | I know. Okay? | 我知道 好吧 |
[15:24] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[15:25] | It’s like I have a hot, burning | 像有一个滚烫的大球 |
[15:29] | ball of stress in my chest, | 压迫在我胸口 |
[15:31] | and nothing will make it go away! | 怎么也弄不掉 |
[15:33] | You’re not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[15:34] | Well, that did it. | 如释重负 |
[15:36] | I know this probably comes as quite a disappointment. | 我知道这可能会让你俩很失望 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[15:42] | Huge bummer. | 晴天霹雳 |
[15:44] | So disappointing. | 无比失望 |
[15:49] | Are you guys okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[15:50] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t we be? | 没事 为什么这么问 |
[15:53] | Oh, the baby thing. | 哦 宝宝的事 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah, whatever. | 反正都过去了 |
[15:56] | Oh, Christmas-themed movie snack. Nice. | 哇 圣诞主题的电影小吃 不错嘛 |
[15:58] | Don’t reach into the living room! | 千万不要把手伸进客厅哦 |
[16:03] | Wow, I-I thought you guys would be devastated. | 我还以为你们俩会大受打击呢 |
[16:06] | You know, we’re actually kind of relieved. | 其实我们更像是松了一口气 |
[16:09] | We were freaking out for about a day and a half there. | 那一天半的时间 我们都是在恐惧中度过 |
[16:11] | Yeah, this whole thing got us thinking: | 对 这件事让我们不禁去想 |
[16:13] | maybe we’re not ready for kids yet after all. | 或许我们还没准备好迎接孩子的降临 |
[16:15] | Yeah, we were thinking maybe we would just get a dog. | 我们刚还考虑 或许应该先养条狗试试 |
[16:18] | Get a puppy! | 养条小狗狗 |
[16:18] | Can you imagine… | 你能想象 |
[16:20] | That would be the cutest thing! | 小狗狗最可爱了 |
[16:22] | No! | 太过分了 |
[16:23] | Our movie snack. | 我们的电影必备小吃 |
[16:26] | Are you kidding me?! | 你们在开什么玩笑 |
[16:27] | All you ever talk about is having kids! | 一直以来 你们俩总是把生孩子挂在嘴边 |
[16:30] | And now you have one little freak-out | 而现在稍微出现了点小小的恐惧感 |
[16:31] | and you want to get a dog instead?! | 你们就退而求其次 想养条狗来试试 |
[16:33] | No. Unacceptable! | 不 这让人难以接受 |
[16:35] | You’re gonna turn around, | 你们给老子把身转过去 |
[16:36] | you’re gonna go home, get naked, | 原路冲回家 一起脱光光 |
[16:38] | lie together as man and wife | 直到莉莉真正怀上孩子之前 |
[16:39] | until Lily is great with child. | 你们要以丈夫和妻子的身份 睡在一起不能下床 |
[16:41] | Right now! | 现在马上 |
[16:43] | I’m serious! | 哥怒了 |
[16:43] | Go, go, go! | 快去 快开搞 快怀孕 |
[16:47] | Marshall and Lily got in trouble. | 马修和莉莉这下有大麻烦了 |
[16:49] | And you! | 还有你 |
[16:50] | Barney, you look real stupid in that suit. | 巴尼 这身西装穿起来傻气十足 |
[16:53] | You’re gonna go get your money back | 你现在给老子把钱拿回来 |
[16:54] | and give it to charity. | 然后全捐给慈善机构 |
[16:56] | And I don’t mean that stripper you keep e-mailing us about, | 我不是指你电邮上说的那个脱衣舞娘 |
[16:58] | even though we beg you to take us off that list. | 即使我们一直求你 把我们从你的邮件列表里删掉 |
[17:00] | I can’t give this suit back. | 我不能把这身西装退回去 |
[17:03] | Ted, I glow in the dark. | 泰德 我在黑暗中闪耀 |
[17:04] | I finally glow in the dark! | 我终于在黑暗中闪耀 |
[17:06] | Criminals of New York! Attention! | 纽约的罪犯们 听好了 |
[17:09] | This man is wearing a diamond-covered suit! | 这个男人身穿的西服 表面缝制有钻石 |
[17:12] | You could retire | 光是扒他一条裤子 |
[17:13] | on the pants alone! | 你就可以金盆洗手了 |
[17:14] | Merry Christmas! | 祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[17:20] | So, if I get a large popcorn, you want to go split-skees or… | 如果我去买一大桶爆米花 你是想吃刨冰还是 |
[17:23] | And you… | 还有你 |
[17:24] | You did not move | 你不能搬去 |
[17:26] | to the greatest city on Earth to become a coin-flipping bimbo. | 世界上最棒的城市 去当一名掷硬币的花瓶 |
[17:29] | So here’s how it’s gonna work: | 我来告诉你该怎么做 |
[17:31] | Heads, you take the job at World Wide News; | 正面 你接受《环球新闻》这份工作 |
[17:33] | tails, you take the job at World Wide News. | 背面 你接受《环球新闻》这份工作 |
[17:36] | Hey, looks like somebody got a new gig! | 看起来某人要有新的娱乐项目了 |
[17:39] | Fine, I’ll call them tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天打给他们 |
[17:41] | I’ll call them right now. | 我现在马上就打电话 |
[17:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:47] | Ted, I can’t get married! | 泰德 我不能结婚 |
[17:48] | Yes, you can! You love her! | 不 你能 你爱她 |
[17:49] | You’re right, I do! Thanks, Ted! | 你说得对 我爱她 谢谢你 泰德 |
[17:59] | One for It’s a Wonderful Life, please. | 来一张《生活多美好》的电影票 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | We’re idiots. | 我们真傻 |
[18:19] | This kid doesn’t stand a chance. | 这个孩子没可能成为傻子了 |
[18:23] | – We’re ready for this. – We’re ready for this. | -我们准备好了 -我们是准备好了 |
[18:30] | That’s a lot of zeroes. | 上面的”0″还真多 |
[18:32] | Y-You sure you’re not missing a decimal point? | 你确定你没有忘了在”1″后面标小数点吧 |
[18:34] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:36] | And that’s the tour. | 参观结束 |
[18:37] | Uh, staff meeting’s at noon, you’ll meet everyone there, | 中午开员工会议 到时候大家将正式认识你 |
[18:40] | but first you need to head down to security. | 但你得先下保安室一趟 |
[18:42] | You need to get your picture taken. | 去拍张照片 |
[18:43] | For your I.D. badge. | 贴到你的工作证上 |
[18:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:52] | Positive. | 杠杠滴 |
[18:57] | And there’s more. | 还有一件事 |
[18:58] | Do you still do that thing where you give | 你现在还给需要面试的人 |
[19:00] | people in need clothes for job interviews? | 提供西服吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[19:02] | Bring ’em in, boys! | 伙计们 把东西带进来 |
[19:13] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:15] | – Thank you, son. – Son?! | -谢谢你 孩子 -孩子 |
[19:17] | It’s just an expression. I’m still not your dad. | 随口说说 我真的不是你爸 |
[19:29] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[19:31] | You know, that was really cool what you did. | 你那天的行为真的很酷 |
[19:33] | When we all needed it, | 当我们在人生中迷失方向时 |
[19:34] | you got us back on the right path. | 是你 让我们回到正轨 |
[19:36] | It’s what I do. | 这就是老师的职责所在 |
[19:39] | Hey, Ted, if I, um, if I ever get married | 泰德 如果 如果我结婚 |
[19:41] | and you’re not the guy I’m marrying… | 而且恰巧又不是新郎的话 |
[19:43] | Big mistake, but go on. | 你真是有眼无珠 不过继续说 |
[19:44] | …I could really use someone like you. | 我可能真的需要像你这样的人 |
[19:47] | You know, in case I freak out. | 以防我突然崩溃 |
[19:48] | When I freak out. | 应该是 当我崩溃 |
[19:50] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[19:51] | Are you asking what I think you’re asking? | 你的问题跟我心里想的是同一个吗 |
[19:54] | Ted, will you be my best man? | 泰德 你愿意当我的伴郎吗 |
[19:58] | Scherbatsky… | 施巴斯基 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna crush it. | 我一定会让你的好日子大放异彩 |
[20:12] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好 |
[20:13] | We’ve had a lot of fun tonight, | 今晚我们度过很多快乐的时光 |
[20:15] | but on a more serious note, this is the time of year | 但从严肃的意义上来说 这是一年之中 |
[20:17] | when we remember the importance of giving. | 我们铭记给予的重要性的日子 |
[20:19] | And there’s no greater gift than the gift of booty. | 世界上没有比咪咪更美好的礼物 |
[20:23] | So, this holiday season, | 所以趁着节日的大好时机 |
[20:26] | why not bang someone in need? | 何不给有需要的人 献上你的大礼呢 |
[20:28] | I’m Barney Stinson, and that’s… | 在下巴尼·斯丁森 |
[20:31] | one to grow on. | 一个深受大家喜爱的男人 |
[20:33] | Um, no. | 拉倒吧你 |
[20:36] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好 |
[20:39] | You know, we’ve had a lot of fun tonight… | 今晚我们度过很多快乐的时光 |