时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, after Uncle Marshall lost his father, | 孩子们 马修叔叔的父亲去世后 |
[00:03] | he decided to stay home a while to take care of his mother. | 他决定留家照看她母亲些日子 |
[00:05] | But the longer he stayed there, | 但他待得越久 |
[00:07] | the more it was like he had never left Minnesota. | 便越觉得 自己似乎从未离开过明尼苏达 |
[00:09] | Eriksen residence, Marshall speaking. | 埃里克森府邸 我是马修 |
[00:12] | Oh, that is too cute. | 哇 太逗了你 |
[00:14] | Say it again. | 再来一个 |
[00:14] | No. | 不要 |
[00:15] | It’s called manners, jerk. | 这叫礼貌 你个烂人 |
[00:17] | Now, what’s-what’s going on in New York? | 纽约那边有啥新情况 |
[00:18] | Give me something. | 跟我汇报汇报 |
[00:20] | There is one thing that’s been going on. | 的确有件事想跟你汇报 |
[00:22] | Uh, it’s about Ted… | 是关于泰德 |
[00:24] | and Zoey. | 和苏伊 |
[00:25] | Kids, as you remembered Zoey and I met | 孩子们 你们还记得我的苏伊的相遇 |
[00:28] | because she was trying to save an old building from being torn down | 是因为我设计的新建筑要取代 |
[00:30] | and replaced by a new building that I’d been hired to design. | 她试图保护的一栋即将被拆除的大楼 |
[00:33] | And yet somehow, despite this, | 尽管如此 却不知咋地 |
[00:35] | we had all managed to become friends. | 我们还是成了朋友 |
[00:37] | Which brings us to the night | 这要从罗宾阿姨决定 |
[00:38] | aunt Robin decided to cook dinner. | 下厨做晚饭的那晚说起 |
[00:45] | I thought the oven was Celsius. | 我以为烤箱上标的是摄氏度 |
[00:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:49] | We got hot dogs. | 起码还有热狗吃 |
[00:50] | Yeah, and it’s not like you can screw up a hot dog. | 是啊 热狗这东西 随便做做都能吃 |
[00:54] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:56] | This is so good. | 太好吃了 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna finish it in the bathroom. | 我要去厕所吃光光 |
[01:03] | Could someone pass the ketchup? | 谁能把番茄酱拿给我 |
[01:05] | I hope I can pass this hot dog. | 谁能把我这热狗拿走 |
[01:10] | Well, looks like someone’s going out in the cold to get more ketchup. | 看起来某人得顶着冷风 跑出去买番茄酱了 |
[01:13] | Oh, come on, man, I brought the wine. | 拜托 哥们 我的上门礼可是送的酒 |
[01:16] | Which is all gone. | 早被喝光光了 |
[01:20] | All right, I tell you what– | 好吧 这样成不 |
[01:21] | you get this one bottle, I’ll get the next three. | 你买这一瓶 以后我买三瓶补上 |
[01:23] | Hmm, tell you what– no dice. | 告诉你吧 没门儿 |
[01:24] | I’ll get the next hundred. | 以后一百瓶都归我 |
[01:25] | You’re not getting out of this. | 你别想脱身 |
[01:27] | You want to go on a date with my hot cousin? | 想跟我性感火辣的表妹约会吗 |
[01:28] | I’ll get the ketchup. | 我马上去买番茄酱 |
[01:44] | Robin, I just want you to know, | 罗宾 你要知道 |
[01:45] | it’s either this story you’re telling me or another game | 我在考虑是要听你这个故事呢 还是自己来一盘 |
[01:48] | of Clue against myself, so make it good. | 《妙探寻凶》的桌游呢 所以你要讲得引人入胜才行 |
[01:51] | Oh, it’s good. | 绝对让你欲罢不能 |
[01:52] | You see, after that night, | 那天晚上之后 |
[01:53] | none of us heard from Zoey for a while. | 苏伊有一阵子没找我们了 |
[01:56] | – Finally, Ted called her up. – Hello. | -最后泰德打给她 -你好 |
[01:58] | So are we ever gonna see you again? | 我们以后还能见着你吗 |
[02:00] | Because, if I recall correctly, | 因为 如果我没记错的话 |
[02:01] | you owe me a date with your hot cousin. | 你说好要给我介绍你性感火辣的表妹 |
[02:04] | You still want to do that? | 你还念念不忘是吧 |
[02:05] | Yes. And we miss you. | 没错 而且我们大伙儿可想你啦 |
[02:07] | But the cousin thing mostly. Let’s get that going. | 但最主要还是表妹的事 抓紧点呀 |
[02:10] | Don’t worry, Ted, she’s cute. | 别担心 泰德 她很可爱的 |
[02:12] | “Cute” means “fat”” | “可爱”等于”肥妞” |
[02:15] | She’s not fat. | 她不肥 |
[02:16] | “Not fat” means “ugly”” | “不肥”等于”丑姑” |
[02:20] | Oh, here she is. | 她来了 |
[02:23] | I take back everything I said. | 刚说的都不算数 |
[02:25] | That girl is extremely attractive. | 那姑娘正点到爆 |
[02:27] | -Hey, Zoey. – Hey. | -嗨 苏伊 -嗨 |
[02:29] | Ted, this is my cousin… | 泰德 这是我表妹 |
[02:32] | Kids, to be honest, | 孩子们 说实话 |
[02:33] | I don’t quite remember this girl’s name. | 我这不记得这姑娘叫啥了 |
[02:34] | None of us do, | 我们几个都不记得 |
[02:36] | because as this story has been told and retold, | 因为这个故事被翻来覆去讲过很多遍了 |
[02:38] | we’ve always just referred to her as… | 我们通常叫她… |
[02:40] | Honey. | 小可怜 |
[02:42] | Hi, Honey, I’m Ted. | 嗨 小可怜 我是泰德 |
[02:43] | And here’s why. | 原因如下 |
[02:44] | She is a lovely person– | 她为人可爱 |
[02:47] | warm, intelligent, just kind of gullible. | 温暖 聪明 有点好骗 |
[02:51] | It’s like, every word | 就好像 |
[02:52] | out of her mouth makes you want to be like, | 她说完每一个字 你都会想说一句 |
[02:55] | “Oh, honey.” | “噢 小可怜” |
[02:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:58] | Show your work. | 说来听听 |
[02:59] | My apartment building is so safe. | 我那栋公寓楼超安全 |
[03:02] | My landlord– he even installed a security camera in my shower. | 就连我浴室 房东都放上监视器 |
[03:06] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[03:07] | Maybe I should feel weird about giving a stranger | 或许随便把自己的社会保险号码 |
[03:09] | my Social Security number, | 告诉别人有点怪怪的 |
[03:12] | but the guy’s a Nigerian prince. | 但那个人可是尼日利亚王子啊 |
[03:15] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[03:17] | I just had a great TV audition. | 不久前 我获得了一次超赞的电视试镜 |
[03:20] | Behind the KFC where the executive producer works on the weekends. | 就在肯德基后面 制片人们周末工作的地方 |
[03:25] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[03:27] | Long story short, I’m going to be on Lost. | 长话短说 我就要去拍《迷失》咯 [已完结美剧] |
[03:31] | Oh, honey. | 哦 小可怜啊 |
[03:33] | I know. | 我懂 |
[03:34] | You just want to wrap her up in a blanket | 你就想用条毛毯把她裹起来 |
[03:36] | and give her a cup of tea. | 再给她端杯热茶 |
[03:37] | She’s, like, this | 她就像是 |
[03:38] | little lost lamb | 需要保护 |
[03:40] | who needs to be protected from the wolves. | 以防被恶狼吃掉的迷途小羔羊 |
[03:42] | Speaking of whom… | 说到恶狼 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I always get those e-mails from Michelle Obama | 我经常能收到米歇尔·奥巴马的电邮 |
[03:47] | and sometimes Obama himself. | 有时奥巴马本人也写给我 |
[03:50] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[03:53] | So the night went on, | 于是夜深了 |
[03:54] | and eventually everyone went home, | 大家都相继回家 |
[03:56] | except for Ted and Honey. | 就剩下泰德和小可怜了 |
[03:59] | Wow, an architect. | 哇 建筑师 |
[04:01] | How fascinating. | 真棒 |
[04:02] | Why do they call ’em coasters? | 为什么杯垫要叫”杯垫”呢 |
[04:05] | And Barney. | 以及巴尼这个打酱油的 |
[04:06] | Okay, time to go home. | 好了 该回家了 |
[04:10] | Ted, a word. | 泰德 借一步说话 |
[04:15] | God, I hate these situations. | 天啊 我恨死这种状况了 |
[04:17] | What are we gonna do about this? | 咱应该怎么办 |
[04:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[04:21] | Come on, Ted, it’s obvious. | 拜托 泰德 多明显呀 |
[04:23] | Honey’s vibing on me. | 小可怜一个劲儿冲我放电呢 |
[04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[04:25] | It’s called body language. | 这叫做肢体语言 |
[04:28] | Remember when she was touching your arm | 记得那会儿她伸手摸你手臂 |
[04:30] | – and leaning in real close? – Mm-hmm. | -然后使劲往你身上靠吗 -记得 |
[04:31] | Well, while that was happening, the straw in her drink | 就在那时 她杯里的吸管 |
[04:35] | was pointed right at me. | 不偏不倚 正指向我 |
[04:39] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[04:41] | that’s as clear as a signal gets, | 再明白的暗示也不过如此了 |
[04:44] | so… | 所以… |
[04:47] | I’m so sorry, man. | 真对不起 哥们儿 |
[04:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:52] | She’s all yours, buddy. | 她归你了 哥们儿 |
[04:54] | I’d say hump her brains out, | 祝你让她爽得大脑一片空白 |
[04:56] | but someone obviously already has. | 不过显然 她的脑子早就被掏空了 |
[04:58] | Good for you. | 做得好 |
[05:00] | Ted Mosby does not take advantage of poor, helpless honeys. | 泰德·莫斯比 不乘可怜无助的小表妹之危 |
[05:03] | Yeah, actually, there’s another reason | 其实我不跟她回家 |
[05:05] | that I didn’t go home with her. | 还有另外一个原因 |
[05:08] | He’s gay! | 他是同性恋 |
[05:08] | Mom, hang up! | 妈 挂掉 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:13] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[05:15] | Yeah, actually, there’s another reason | 其实我不跟她回家 |
[05:16] | that I didn’t go home with her. | 还有另外一个原因 |
[05:19] | I’m in love with Zoey. | 我爱上苏伊了 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[05:26] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:26] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[05:33] | Ted’s in love with Zoey? | 泰德爱上苏伊了 |
[05:35] | But, but she’s married. | 但她已经结婚了 |
[05:37] | That boy needs an intervention. | 咱得给那小子开个劝说大会 |
[05:39] | Funny you should say that. | 这话从你口中说出了 还真有意思 |
[05:40] | Does anyone know why we’re here? | 有人知道这是干嘛呢吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah, who called this intervention? | 是啊 谁召集的劝说大会啊 |
[05:44] | I did. It’s for me. | 我召集的 要劝我 |
[05:46] | This is about the coffee breath. | 是咖啡口气那档事吧 |
[05:48] | – Finally. – Hmm, no, it’s the shoulder hair. | -终于醒悟了 -不 应该是肩上的断发 |
[05:50] | Guys, just let the man explain how it’s all | 伙计们 你就让他自己解释下 |
[05:54] | about his wearing a lady’s watch. | 为什么这么爱带女人手表吧 |
[05:56] | It’s because I’m in love with Zoey, | 是我爱上苏伊这件事 |
[05:58] | and she’s married, | 因为她是有夫之妇 |
[05:59] | so it needs to stop. | 所以我要及时扼杀这念头 |
[06:01] | And… intervene. | 所以 劝吧 |
[06:04] | Are you sure it’s love? | 你确定那是爱吗 |
[06:06] | Remember the ketchup bottle? | 记得那个番茄酱瓶吗 |
[06:08] | She wasn’t the one who dropped it. | 不是她没拿住 |
[06:10] | When she reached for it, our fingers touched, and… | 她去拿的时候 我们的手指碰到了 |
[06:16] | I knew, right in that moment, this isn’t friendship. | 我知道 那一刻 绝不是友情 |
[06:19] | This is love. | 那是爱 |
[06:22] | Wuss. | 娘儿们 |
[06:23] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[06:24] | This is a private conversation! | 这是私人通话 |
[06:27] | So what’d the wuss do next? | 那接下来那小娘儿们打算怎么做 |
[06:30] | This is love. | 这是爱 |
[06:33] | And this was my grandmother’s watch. | 再说了 这是我祖母的手表 |
[06:36] | Anyway, now I have only one course of action in front of me: | 不管怎么说 现在我只有一条路了 |
[06:40] | I have to end my friendship with Zoey. | 我必须结束和苏伊的友情 |
[06:42] | Isn’t that a little harsh? | 是不是有点太严苛了 |
[06:44] | Harsh? | 严苛吗 |
[06:45] | Robin, a single guy | 罗宾 单身男和已婚女 |
[06:46] | and a married woman cannot be friends | 在一方爱慕另一方的情况下 |
[06:48] | if one’s in love with the other. | 是没办法做朋友的 |
[06:50] | Yeah, but Zoey is friends with us now, too. | 是 可苏伊现在也是我们的朋友 |
[06:52] | It’s not like Ted can just ghost out on her. | 她可不是泰德能偷偷暗恋的人 |
[06:54] | She’ll always be around. | 她总在我们身边 |
[06:55] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[06:57] | Okay, just shut it down. | 停止你的爱慕 |
[06:58] | Okay, just ignore your feelings. | 忽略你的感觉 |
[06:59] | If-If she asks you for ketchup, | 如果她问你要番茄酱 |
[07:01] | tell her to get it her own damn self. | 就告诉她 自己拿去 |
[07:03] | Look, I like Zoey. Without her, | 听着 我喜欢苏伊 没有她 |
[07:05] | my dinner party wouldn’t have been such a success. | 我的晚宴聚餐不会那么成功 |
[07:08] | So those feelings of yours– | 所以你对她的那点小情小爱 |
[07:10] | shut ’em down. | 赶紧收起来吧 |
[07:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | I’ll shut ’em down. | 我会收起我的感情 |
[07:15] | And seriously, mouthwash after coffee. | 说真的 喝完咖啡务必要漱口 |
[07:21] | Oh, um, that’s my other line. | 有人打进来了 |
[07:24] | It’s not a number I recognize. | 我不认识这号码 |
[07:25] | So don’t answer it. | 那就别接了 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 好 吧 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God, | 哇哦 天啊 |
[07:30] | you are so Minnesota. | 你太明尼苏达了 |
[07:33] | You can’t not answer the phone | 你没办法不接电话 |
[07:34] | because it would be rude. | 因为那会显得很没礼貌 |
[07:35] | Well, it would be. | 那就是没礼貌的体现 |
[07:36] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:39] | Eriksen residence, Marshall speaking. | 埃里克森府邸 我是马修 |
[07:41] | Hey, Marshall. | 你好 马修 |
[07:42] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[07:43] | W-What number is this? | 这是哪的号码 |
[07:44] | I’m up on burners, playa. | 我用的是即付即打电话 小子 |
[07:45] | Too many crazies had my old number, | 我的老号有太多疯子骚扰了 |
[07:47] | so now I’m all about disposable cell phones. | 所以现在我都用一次性付费手机 |
[07:50] | I’ll use one for a while, have my fun, | 跟女人一样 在一定时期内尽情享受 |
[07:52] | then dump it and get a new one. | 然后拍拍屁股走人 再换一个新的 |
[07:54] | And then I’ll do the same with my phone. | 所以对于电话 我也是同等对待 |
[07:56] | Hey, uh, so Robin told me about this whole Ted and Zoey thing. | 罗宾跟我说了泰德和苏伊的事 |
[08:00] | Dude, she doesn’t know how to tell a story. | 切 她才不会讲故事呢 |
[08:02] | I’ll tell you that story. | 让哥儿们来跟你好好讲 |
[08:04] | Hey, Zoey. | 你好 苏伊 |
[08:06] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:07] | Ted, this is my cousin… | 泰德 这是我表妹 |
[08:09] | Honey. | 小可怜 |
[08:15] | Robin’s version was… | 罗宾的版本是 |
[08:17] | That is exactly how it happened. | 我讲的和实情分毫不差 |
[08:19] | So Ted did his best to impress her, | 泰德倾尽全力想勾引她 |
[08:21] | but as per yoozh, he bored the pants very much on her. | 但如往常一样 表妹快被他无聊的谈话闷死了 |
[08:26] | Blah, blah, blah, I’m an architect. | 此处省略背景介绍 我是个建筑师 |
[08:28] | Blah, blah, blah, I don’t wear suits. | 此处省略个人喜好 我不穿西装 |
[08:30] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 此处省略所有甜言蜜语 |
[08:31] | Wow, an architect. | 哇 建筑师 |
[08:34] | How fascinating. | 真棒 |
[08:36] | Blah, blah, blah, blah. | 此处省略一千字 |
[08:37] | Rambling architecture anecdote. | 关于杂乱无章的建筑轶闻 |
[08:39] | Blah, blah, | 此处省略一千字 |
[08:40] | something about a bridge. | 关于桥梁的无聊谈话 |
[08:41] | Blah, blah, blah… | 此处省略泰德 |
[08:43] | Straw. | 大吸管 |
[08:47] | Coaster. | 小杯垫 |
[08:50] | Okay, time to go home. | 好吧 是时候回家了 |
[08:55] | Anyway, I get Honey back to her place. | 无论如何 跟小可怜回家的人是我 |
[08:59] | Who’s your daddy? | 你是谁的小乖乖 |
[09:00] | Okay, can we skip this part, please? | 得了 咱们能跳过这段吗 |
[09:02] | Sure, I’ll just summarize it. | 当然 我形象地概括一下好了 |
[09:18] | Okay, that’s been going on a while. | 够了 你这概括也太形象了吧 |
[09:20] | Only way I know how. | 只有哥才懂得其中滋味呀 |
[09:23] | Any-who, next day, I’m going into work. | 总而言之 第二天 我走在上班的路上 |
[09:26] | I run into Zoey. Hey, Zoey. | 碰见了苏伊 你好 苏伊 |
[09:28] | That cousin of yours– Honey– yowsa! | 你的那位表妹 小可怜 相当给力 |
[09:31] | I must say, your family tree has got a couple | 我不得不说 你们家族的大树上 |
[09:33] | of pretty big coconuts. | 结出了一对相当出彩的椰子 |
[09:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Yeah, we had a great time last night. | 是 我们昨晚共度了愉快的时光 |
[09:38] | And then just hand stuff in the morning, so… | 今早还干了点儿手工活 所以 |
[09:41] | Wait, she didn’t go home with Ted? | 等等 她没和泰德一起回家吗 |
[09:43] | Nope, he let me have her. | 没有 他把她让给我了 |
[09:44] | I have to say, it was pretty noble of him. | 不得不说 他很高尚 |
[09:46] | He fell on his sword so that she could fall on mine. | 他放弃他一展身手的机会 所以表妹只能被我这把剑击落 |
[09:50] | I won’t bore you with the details, but to summarize… | 我不想用细节烦你 就形象概括一下吧 |
[09:59] | She hugged me. | 她拥抱了我 |
[10:01] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:02] | Zoey’s in love with Ted. | 苏伊爱上泰德了 |
[10:04] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[10:05] | Wait, hear me out, Marshall. | 等等 听我说完 马修 |
[10:06] | Zoey’s in love with Ted, but she’s married, | 苏伊爱上了泰德 但是她已为人妇 |
[10:09] | so she tried to push him away | 所以她想推开他 |
[10:11] | by setting him up with her cousin instead. | 就安排他和自己的表妹见面 |
[10:14] | But seeing Ted and Honey hit it off was | 然而她柔弱的小心肝不能承受 |
[10:16] | more than her gentle heart could bear, | 泰德和小可怜眉来眼去这个事实 |
[10:17] | so Zoey left early, pricked by love’s fickle thorn. | 所以被无常的爱情荆棘刺伤的苏伊 早早离开 |
[10:21] | But then, the next morning, upon learning | 可第二天早上 当得知 |
[10:23] | that Ted had not tasted of Honey’s sweet nectar, | 泰德并没有品尝到小可怜可人的甘露时 |
[10:26] | her joy burst forth like a blossoming flower in spring. | 她欢欣雀跃 犹如春天里盛开的花朵 |
[10:32] | Zoey’s in love with Ted. | 苏伊爱上泰德了 |
[10:34] | Oh, Marshall, I stopped by that new doughnut shop Hertz Donuts. | 马修 我要顺道去趟新开的腾斯人甜甜圈店 |
[10:39] | Would you like a Hertz Donut? | 要来一个腾斯人甜甜圈吗 |
[10:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:47] | Hey, where’s the…? | 嘿 甜甜圈呢 |
[10:48] | No! Aah! | 不 啊 |
[10:49] | Hurts, don’t it? | 疼死人 对吧 |
[10:53] | I can’t believe you fell for that, bro. | 真不敢相信你中计了 伙计 |
[10:55] | So Ted’s in love with Zoey | 泰德爱上了苏伊 |
[10:58] | and Zoey’s in love with Ted? | 苏伊也爱着泰德 |
[11:01] | Well, that-that’s not going to work. | 那 那是不可能的 |
[11:02] | I got to call Ted. | 我要打电话给泰德 |
[11:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:07] | Listen, Ted, um, | 听着 泰德 |
[11:08] | I got to tell you something about Zoey. | 我得跟你说说苏伊 |
[11:11] | Yeah, yeah. I need to tell you something about Zoey, too. | 好 好 我也有点苏伊的事要跟你说 |
[11:14] | Hey. I was in the neighborhood and I thought I’d take you up | 嘿 我在附近闲逛 我想我应该解释下 |
[11:16] | on that beer you’re about to offer me. | 你即将请我喝的那杯啤酒 |
[11:18] | Can I get you a beer? | 我能请你喝杯啤酒吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, Ted, I’m so busy. | 泰德 我挺忙的 |
[11:22] | But I guess I got time for one. | 但是喝一杯的时间还是有的 |
[11:23] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[11:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:30] | What?! | 怎么回事 |
[11:31] | Fridge full of ketchup? How? | 一冰箱的番茄酱 怎么可能 |
[11:33] | How, I ask you? | 怎么可能 我来问问你 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Listen, Zoey, I, um… | 听我说 苏伊 我 |
[11:47] | I need to tell you something. | 我要向你坦白 |
[11:50] | Marshall, I’m going to Byerly’s. You want anything? | 马修 我要去趟拜尔里超市 要带东西吗 |
[11:52] | Mom! Get off the phone! | 妈妈 放下电话 |
[11:54] | Could you get some more Bugles, please? | 能再买点妙脆角吗 |
[11:56] | Of course, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[11:57] | Marcus, hang up! | 马克斯 挂电话 |
[11:58] | Both of you, hang up! | 你们俩都给我挂电话 |
[12:00] | And we need ice cream. | 对了 买点冰淇淋 |
[12:04] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[12:06] | I, uh… I can’t be friends with you anymore. | 我 我没办法再跟你做朋友了 |
[12:11] | And this may seem strange, but… | 这么说可能有点奇怪 但是 |
[12:14] | you can’t ask me why. | 你不许问我原因 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | And that was it. | 就这么结束了 |
[12:29] | No more Zoey. | 苏伊不会再出现了 |
[12:32] | Oh. Hey, buddy, that’s Lily. | 伙计 是莉莉的电话 |
[12:33] | I should take that. | 我要接一下 |
[12:35] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[12:35] | you’re a good guy, Ted. | 你真是个好人 泰德 |
[12:38] | Hey, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[12:40] | We hate Ted now. | 现在起 我们讨厌泰德 |
[12:41] | Get on board or the sexting stops. | 要么支持我 要么断你的情色食粮 |
[12:43] | Ted’s a son of a bitch! | 泰德是个大混蛋 |
[12:48] | Oh, nice. | 噢 不错嘛 |
[12:50] | But, hey, um, baby, go easy on Ted, okay? | 宝贝 对泰德宽容点 好不 |
[12:54] | He just, he just ended things with Zoey. | 他刚刚 跟苏伊划清界限了 |
[12:56] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:57] | But did he tell you the whole story? | 但是他只是告诉你前半段吧 |
[13:00] | I, uh, I can’t be friends with you anymore. | 我 我没办法再跟你做朋友了 |
[13:06] | And you can’t ask me why. | 你不许问我原因 |
[13:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:15] | Lily hates you. | 莉莉讨厌你 |
[13:19] | You hate me? | 你讨厌我 |
[13:25] | That’s crazy. I don’t hate you. | 这也太扯了吧 我才不讨厌你呢 |
[13:27] | Well, I know that’s not true, Lily. | 我知道你在骗我 莉莉 |
[13:29] | Ted told me everything. | 泰德都跟我说了 |
[13:31] | He… Oh, really? | 他说了 真的吗 |
[13:33] | And-And what did Ted say, exactly? | 泰德的原话是什么 |
[13:36] | Lily hates you. | 莉莉讨厌你 |
[13:38] | She hates you so much | 她那么讨厌你 |
[13:41] | it’s hard to be around you. | 都没办法在你身边待着 |
[13:45] | So we can’t be friends. | 所以我们不能做朋友了 |
[13:49] | Oh, he… Oh, yeah,yeah. | 晕 他 他说的是真的 |
[13:52] | Okay,well,I-I guess there’s no use hiding it anymore. | 那咱们就直接打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[13:56] | I-I hate you. | 我 我是讨厌你 |
[13:58] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[13:59] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[14:02] | I really thought you and I were friends. | 亏我还曾一度以为咱俩是朋友 |
[14:05] | Lord knows I could use a friend right now. | 天知道我还该不该用”朋友”这一词儿 |
[14:07] | I’ve been going through some pretty difficult stuff. | 我最近经历的事情也太惨绝人寰了 |
[14:10] | Difficult stuff? What difficult stuff? | 惨绝人寰 怎么个惨法 |
[14:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:14] | Well, you did the right thing, baby. | 宝贝 你做得对 |
[14:16] | Not entirely. | 也不全对 |
[14:18] | Zoey, wait! | 苏伊 等等 |
[14:20] | I don’t hate you! | 其实我一点儿都不讨厌你 |
[14:22] | We just | 我们之所以 |
[14:23] | can’t be friends anymore because… | 不能继续当朋友 是因为 |
[14:26] | Robin hates you. | 罗宾讨厌你 |
[14:28] | And that’s Robin on the other line. | 真好 罗宾现在打给我了 |
[14:31] | Oh, well, I’ll let you take that. | 没关系 你接吧 |
[14:32] | Love you, baby! | 宝贝 爱你哦 |
[14:34] | Eriksen residence, Marshall speaking. | 埃里克森府邸 我是马修 |
[14:35] | Listen, Robin. I know. I apologize for my wife. | 罗宾 我都知道了 我代表我的妻子向您致歉 |
[14:38] | She never should have… | 她不应该 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I told Zoey you hate her. | 没关系 我告诉苏伊 讨厌她的人是你 |
[14:41] | Me? | 我 |
[14:42] | You dragged me into this?! | 你把我拖进这趟浑水干嘛 |
[14:44] | You just went through a tragedy. | 你刚刚经历了一场痛失至亲的悲剧 |
[14:45] | It’s not like she’s gonna call you up and… | 反正她又不会打电话向你求证 |
[14:48] | Oh, God, that’s my other line. | 天啊 又有人打电话进来了 |
[14:50] | Oh, God, it’s a 917 number, and I don’t recognize it! | 天啊 是纽约的区号 但我不认识这号码 |
[14:53] | I think it’s Zoey! | 我觉得是苏伊打来的 |
[14:54] | Just don’t answer it. | 千万不要接 |
[14:55] | I can’t not answer. It’s impolite. | 我不能不接 这样不礼貌 |
[14:57] | – Marshall, you can beat this. – I can’t turn my back | -马修 你能做到 -接电话是最基本的 |
[14:59] | – on politeness. – You don’t have to answer. | -礼貌 -又不是让你挂掉 |
[15:00] | – You can just let it ring. – Good manners are what | -你就当没听见 让它响 -良好的日常礼仪 |
[15:01] | separate us from those “elbows on the table” Wisconsinites. | 是明尼苏达州和注重餐桌礼仪的威斯康星州最好区分 |
[15:03] | You can do this. I believe in you. | 你能做到 我相信你能 |
[15:04] | – Don’t do it, Marshall! – I’m sorry, Robin! | -别接电话 马修 -抱歉 罗宾 |
[15:06] | Eriksen residence. Marshall speaking. | 埃里克森府邸 我是马修 |
[15:08] | Hi. I spent the night with your friend Barney | 你好 我跟你的朋友巴尼共度了一宿春宵 |
[15:11] | and he accidentally left his phone | 他不小心把他的手机 |
[15:13] | in my apartment, in the garbage. | 扔在我家 垃圾桶里 |
[15:16] | But I’ve been going through all of his contacts | 我把他手机上的联系人电话都打了一遍 |
[15:18] | because I’m sure he wants to get in touch with me. | 因为我坚信他很想跟我取得联系 |
[15:21] | After all, he told me, uh… | 毕竟 他跟我说 |
[15:23] | I was his first. | 我是他的第一次 |
[15:24] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[15:27] | Oh! Honey! | 噢 你是小可怜 |
[15:29] | Zoey’s cousin. | 苏伊的表妹 |
[15:30] | Hi. | 你好你好 |
[15:31] | Listen, um, about Barney… | 听着 关于巴尼 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah. He’s such a sweet guy. | 他真是个好人 |
[15:35] | Who’s your daddy? | 你是谁的小乖乖 |
[15:39] | Who’s your daddy? | 你又是谁的小乖乖 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:46] | I guess he recently decided to get in touch with his dad. | 他最近决定联系自己的生父 |
[15:49] | His mom gave him the guy’s address. | 因为他妈妈告诉了他那个人的地址 |
[15:51] | So I wrote him a letter. | 于是我给他写了一封信 |
[15:54] | And I poured my heart out. | 字字发自我肺腑 句句掏出我真心 |
[15:56] | And I gave him my number and I told him to call me. | 我还告诉他我电话 让他打给我 |
[16:00] | And he still hasn’t called me. | 但至今我都没接到他电话 |
[16:03] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[16:05] | I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我是说 他不打给我是正常的 |
[16:07] | Clearly, he wants nothing to do with me. | 显然 他不想再与我有任何瓜葛 |
[16:10] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[16:11] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[16:13] | why else would he let 30 years go by? | 不然他怎么狠心扔下我整整30年呢 |
[16:16] | He’s ashamed to have me as a son. | 他为有我这么一个儿子而感到羞愧 |
[16:21] | Oh, honey, he’s not ashamed of you. | 噢 小可怜 他不是为你而感到羞愧 |
[16:24] | He’s ashamed of himself. | 他是为自己而羞愧 |
[16:27] | I mean, look at you. | 我是说 看看今日的你 |
[16:28] | You’re do so great without him. | 没有他 你照样成功 |
[16:30] | I mean, you have an airline | 我是说 你拥有自己的航空公司 |
[16:33] | and three Nobel Prizes, | 获得三项诺贝尔奖 |
[16:35] | and you play for the Yankees. | 还为纽约洋基队出赛 |
[16:37] | Four. Four Nobel Prizes. | 四项 我是获得四项诺贝尔奖 |
[16:40] | Four. See? | 四项四项 你看 |
[16:42] | That is impressive. | 这些成就多傲人啊 |
[16:44] | I mean, how many does he have? | 我是说 那个家伙能得几项 |
[16:46] | Only three. | 只得三项 |
[16:47] | Well, there you go. | 看吧 你赢了 |
[16:50] | Hey, uh, listen, Honey, while I’ve got you, | 对了 小可怜 既然你都打过来了 |
[16:53] | do you have any idea what kind of difficult stuff | 我想问你 你知道苏伊经历了 |
[16:57] | Zoey’s been going through? | 什么惨绝人寰的事情吗 |
[16:58] | Oh, I can’t tell you about that. | 这个我可不能告诉你 |
[17:00] | The only people that are allowed to know | 唯一知道这件事的人 |
[17:02] | are me, Zoey and her therapist. | 只有我 苏伊和她的治疗师 |
[17:06] | I am her therapist. | 我就是她的治疗师 |
[17:08] | Oh! Well, in that case… | 呃 这就另说啦 |
[17:15] | Uh, okay, listen, I think we’ve made great progress for today. | 好的 通过今天的谈话 我们取得了很大的进展 |
[17:18] | I got to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 拜 |
[17:22] | Mom! Marcus! | 妈 马克斯 |
[17:26] | What’s this really about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[17:28] | I told you. | 我告诉你了啊 |
[17:29] | Lily hates you. | 莉莉讨厌你 |
[17:31] | I think you hate me. | 我觉得是你讨厌我 |
[17:32] | I think you have some big problem with me, | 我觉得你对我有很大的意见 |
[17:34] | and you’re too chicken to come out and say it. | 而你却像个懦夫一样不敢当着我的面说出来 |
[17:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:42] | I… hate you. | 我 讨厌你 |
[17:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:46] | See? | 瞧 |
[17:49] | Was that so hard? | 有这么难以启齿吗 |
[17:54] | Zoey. | 苏伊 |
[17:56] | Can you at least tell me why? | 你至少能告诉我原因吗 |
[17:58] | Because I’m racking my brain here, | 因为我绞尽脑汁也想不出来 |
[17:59] | and I thought… | 我还以为咱俩 |
[18:02] | I just want to know why. | 我就想知道原因 |
[18:05] | So we got Ted and Zoey. Ted is in love with Zoey. | 这是泰德 这是苏伊 泰德喜欢苏伊 |
[18:09] | Zoey has no idea. | 苏伊却浑然不知 |
[18:10] | Then Zoey’s cousin Honey went home with Barney, | 而后苏伊的表妹小可怜 跟了巴尼回家 |
[18:13] | and Zoey was happy about it. | 苏伊知道后 高兴得不得了 |
[18:14] | Which tells us what? | 这告诉我们什么 |
[18:15] | Zoey’s in love with… | 苏伊爱上 |
[18:17] | Zoey’s in love with Ted and Ted doesn’t know. | 苏伊爱上泰德 而泰德却浑然不知 |
[18:19] | So Ted and Zoey– they’re in love with each other, | 所以泰德和苏伊 他们喜欢彼此 |
[18:21] | which would be fine if Zoey wasn’t | 这件事本来挺好办的 如果苏伊 |
[18:23] | married to Colonel Mustard. | 没有嫁给黄上校[桌游中的嫌疑犯] |
[18:24] | I mean, The Captain. | 我是说 没有嫁给船长 |
[18:26] | Except now, as Honey informs me… | 不过现在 小可怜告诉我 |
[18:30] | And we miss you. | 我们大伙儿可想你啦 |
[18:31] | But the cousin thing mostly. | 但最主要还是表妹的事 |
[18:32] | Let’s get that going. | 抓紧点呀 |
[18:34] | Fine, I will, uh, make it happen. | 好 我会尽快安排的 |
[18:36] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:39] | Okay. Well… | 好的 |
[18:42] | I guess I’ll take it. | 我就要这套了 |
[18:50] | Zoey and The Captain are getting divorced. | 苏伊和船长在办理离婚手续 |
[18:55] | Which means…? | 这将意味着 |
[18:56] | So help me, Marshall, | 帮个忙 马修 |
[18:58] | if you don’t call those two crazy, mixed-up kids, I will. | 如果你不给那两个搞不清状况的小疯子打电话 那我可打了 |
[19:03] | Give me that phone. | 电话给我 |
[19:06] | Why do I hate you? | 我为什么讨厌你 |
[19:07] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:09] | Uh, you’re actively trying to prevent me | 你积极地妨碍我 |
[19:11] | from realizing a lifelong dream. | 去实现我毕生的梦想 |
[19:12] | So there’s that. | 这算一条 |
[19:13] | Plus, you’re stubborn | 并且 你顽固倔强不好对付 |
[19:14] | and-and-and argumentative. | 还超级爱跟人理论 |
[19:16] | And what kind of name is Zoey, huh? | 还有 苏伊也算是人名吗 |
[19:20] | What is that, short for Zoseph? | 啥玩意儿啊 苏小妹的简称吗 |
[19:22] | Go on, get it. | 接吧 接吧 |
[19:24] | I’ll have more in a second. | 给点时间 好让我多想几个理由 |
[19:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:28] | Oh, hey, Marshall. | 是你啊 马修 |
[19:33] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[19:37] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[19:40] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[19:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:47] | Why was Marshall calling? | 马修打给你干嘛 |
[19:49] | Don’t worry about it. Go on. | 不关你的事 你继续说吧 |
[19:50] | You talk during movies. | 看电影的时候 你会说话 |
[19:53] | You-You-You sneeze with your whole body. | 你 你打喷嚏的时候 浑身的肉会乱颤 |
[19:56] | Uh, to my knowledge, | 据我所知 |
[19:57] | you do not speak Portuguese. | 你不会说葡萄牙语 |
[19:59] | Well, actually… | 其实 |
[20:03] | You’re a show-off. | 你为人显摆 |
[20:08] | You better take that. | 你最好接一下 |
[20:13] | Uh, hey, Marshall, can I call you back? | 马修 我一会儿再打回去给你 行吗 |
[20:15] | I’m out in the hallway with… | 我正在走廊里 |
[20:17] | She is? | 真的吗 |
[20:23] | She is? | 真的吗 |
[20:26] | Marshall, I got to go. | 马修 我要挂了 |
[20:53] | They’re kissing. | 他们正接吻呢 |
[20:54] | They’re kissing?! | 他们正接吻呢 |
[20:55] | – Yeah! – They’re kissing! | -太棒了 -他们接吻了 |
[20:57] | They’re kissing, Mom! They’re kissing! | 他们接吻了 妈 他们接吻了 |