时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My fisrt kiss with Zoey was amazing, | 我和苏伊的初吻妙不可言 |
[00:04] | and complicated. | 同时也百感交集 |
[00:05] | Look, um… | 那个 |
[00:07] | I know you’re going through a lot right now. | 我知道你现在正处于一个非常时期 |
[00:09] | Getting divorced, being single, | 结束婚姻 重新单身 |
[00:11] | figuring out who you are on your own. | 独自一人 寻求自我 |
[00:14] | Someone knows how to set a mood. | 某人还真知道怎么烘托气氛 |
[00:16] | I just mean… | 我只是想说 |
[00:18] | I’m okay taking this slow. | 我不介意慢慢来 |
[00:21] | I want to do this right. | 因为我想好好经营这段感情 |
[00:23] | My friends, as usual, were completely supportive. | 和平时一样 我的老友们无比支持 |
[00:26] | You’re doing this all wrong! | 你简直大错特错 |
[00:28] | Ted, there are couples in my kindergarten class | 泰德 我幼儿园班上那几对 |
[00:31] | who have moved faster than you two. | 过家家都比你进展得快 |
[00:33] | Granted, their home lives are not great. | 不过 他们实在不怎么会过日子 |
[00:35] | Hey, I’m trying. | 我在努力 好不好 |
[00:36] | I keep suggesting these big, romantic dates, | 我不断提出要和她共度华丽浪漫的约会 |
[00:38] | and she keeps putting on the brakes. | 但她却不断叫停 |
[00:40] | Like tonight, she wants me to just come over and bake cookies. | 像今晚 她只想让我去她家烤饼干而已 |
[00:45] | Total booty-call. | 绝对是叫你打炮 |
[00:47] | Private Booty, reporting for duty. | 私人炮友 随时待命 |
[00:49] | That’s crazy. | 尽瞎说 |
[00:50] | She-She wants to bake. | 她只是单纯地想烤饼干 |
[00:52] | Guys booty-call girls after 2:00 a.m. | 男人找女人打炮 通常在凌晨两点 |
[00:54] | with a drunkenly slurred, “What ya doing?” | 用醉醺醺的口气问 “干嘛呢” |
[00:57] | But when a lady booty-calls a guy, | 但当淑女求打炮时 |
[01:00] | she invents a respectable excuse | 则会制造一个高尚的借口 |
[01:02] | to mask the fact that she wants to get stuck real good. | 来掩饰她内心的饥渴 |
[01:05] | It’s called class, Ted. | 这叫格调 泰德 |
[01:07] | Wait. That… | 等一下 |
[01:08] | You think that’s what she means by “baking cookies”? | 你觉得”烤饼干”是她的借口 |
[01:10] | Are you kidding? | 你是真傻假傻 |
[01:12] | You’re in the kitchen, it’s getting hot, | 在狭小的厨房里 温度不断攀升 |
[01:15] | you start licking stuff off each others’ fingers. | 你一口我一口 你俩开始舔食对方手指上的奶油 |
[01:17] | Before you know it, she’s bent over the marble island, | 不知不觉中 她弯下身子倒在大理石台上 |
[01:21] | and you’re spanking her with a rubber spatula. | 你用橡皮小刮刀 左一下右一下抽在她的屁股上 |
[01:23] | And she’s screaming, “Stop, Marshall, stop,” | 然后她大喊 “住手 马修 住手” |
[01:25] | but that’s just code for “harder!” | 但那句话等同于”用力用力再用力” |
[01:28] | Marshall’s been in Minnesota a while, huh? | 马修在明尼苏达洲呆了有一段时间了吧 |
[01:31] | So long! | 久得离谱 |
[01:32] | And now he’s staying even longer. | 现在他还要多待些日子 |
[01:35] | His mom has been having a really hard time since the funeral. | 葬礼过后 他妈妈一直不好受 |
[01:38] | He’s waiting on her hand and foot. | 马修正无微不至地照顾她 |
[01:40] | But… | 但是 |
[01:40] | it’s Valentine’s Day. | 就要情人节了 |
[01:41] | It’s not going to be the same | 如果不能一起看《铁血战士》 |
[01:42] | without the two of us watching Predator together. | 还叫什么情人节 |
[01:45] | I should explain. | 我来解释一下 |
[01:46] | On their very firs Valentine’s Day, | 他俩的第一个情人节 |
[01:48] | Marshall and Lily set out to watch Sleepless in Seattle. | 马修和莉莉打算一起看《西雅图不眠夜》 |
[01:51] | You know, I saw this in the theater, like, five times, | 知道吗 我在电影院看过得有五遍了 |
[01:55] | but I never got to see it with the right girl. | 但我从没和我的真命天女一起看过 |
[01:59] | I’m so glad none of those girls were right for you. | 我真高兴 那些姑娘都不是你的真命天女 |
[02:03] | What girls? | 自己看哪有姑娘 |
[02:04] | If it bleeds, we can kill it. | 只要会流血的 我们就能杀掉 |
[02:07] | Except Marshall’s brothers had taped over it with Predator. | 没想到 马修他哥在那卷带子上录了《铁血战士》 |
[02:12] | And it became a tradition. | 之后就成了他们的传统 |
[02:14] | Wow, you sound really lonely. | 听得出来 你真的很寂寞 |
[02:17] | I am. Earlier today, I burst into tears… | 就是 今天我还因过度思念而痛哭流涕 |
[02:20] | Shh. Daddy’s talking now. | 嘘 大人说话呢 |
[02:22] | Loneliness. | 寂寞 |
[02:24] | The looming specter of Valentine’s Day fast approaching. | 以及情人节正快速逼近的阴霾 |
[02:27] | The two key ingredients to my favorite day of the year, | 这两样事物成就了我一年中最爱的一天 |
[02:31] | February 13: Desperation Day. | 2月13日 饥不择食日 |
[02:34] | – That’s not a thing. – It’s a thing. | -没那回事 -绝对有 |
[02:36] | Much like Valentine’s Day itself, | 正如情人节本身 |
[02:38] | Desperation Day dates back thousands of years. | 饥不择食日同样有着数千年的历史 |
[02:40] | Weddings were forbidden under ancient Roman law, | 古罗马法律中 结婚是严厉禁止的 |
[02:43] | so Saint Valentine performed them in secret, | 于是 圣瓦伦汀便冒死秘密 |
[02:46] | under threat of death. | 主持婚礼 |
[02:48] | – That’s actually true. – Wait, there’s more. | -这是真的 -等着 没说完呢 |
[02:50] | This won’t be. | 要开始瞎编了 |
[02:51] | And right by Saint Valentine’s side | 就在圣瓦伦汀的旁边 |
[02:53] | was his best bro, Saint Desperatius, | 是他最铁的哥儿们 圣饥不择食君 |
[02:57] | there to pick off insecure bridesmaids. | 等着采摘心情低落的伴娘 |
[02:59] | Whoa. Check out that one. | 哇 看那妞儿 |
[03:01] | Her body is a perfect X. | 完美无暇的X型身材 |
[03:03] | Player, play on. High V. | 哥们儿 上 加油 |
[03:07] | Oh, Jupiter, | 万能的罗马主神 |
[03:09] | what are your plans for me? | 您为我量身订做的爱情计划是什么 |
[03:12] | 15 and still unmarried. | 年满十五 仍待字闺中 |
[03:16] | And I thought Pompeii was smokin’. | 我以为热得冒烟的只有庞贝古城 |
[03:20] | Every woman wants a date on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节那天 每个女人都想找个伴 |
[03:23] | That neediness reaches its climax– | 没错 就在2月13日 |
[03:25] | what up– on February 13. | 这种饥渴的状态会抵达巅峰 |
[03:28] | A magical night when a ten | 在那个魔法之夜 优质十分女 |
[03:30] | has the self-esteem of a four | 只有四分女的那点儿自信 |
[03:32] | and the depraved enthusiasm of a two. | 以及二分女的堕落热情 |
[03:35] | Now, there’s only one thing you can’t do. | 只有一个禁忌 |
[03:38] | Please say “widows.” | 拜托说”别搞寡妇” |
[03:39] | Wherever you are, or whoever you’re under, | 不论你在哪儿 也不论你被谁压着 |
[03:43] | you must get home alone by 11:59 p.m. | 都必须在午夜11:59前回家 |
[03:47] | Otherwise, you’re on a date on Valentine’s Day. | 不然 就好像你在跟她共度情人节一样 |
[03:50] | Barney, Desperation Day | 巴尼 饥不择食日的前提 |
[03:52] | assumes that all single women freak out about Valentine’s Day. | 是所有单身女人都害怕独自过情人节 |
[03:55] | Which we do not. | 但事实是 我们不怕 |
[03:56] | Case in point, I will be spending February 13 | 举个例子 我2月13号 |
[04:00] | with some lovely single ladies from work… | 会和几个可爱的女同事一起过 |
[04:01] | – Trolls. …- who could care less | -都是恐龙 -她们完全不把 |
[04:03] | – about Valentine’s Day. – Lying trolls. | -情人节当回事 -会撒谎的恐龙 |
[04:05] | And we will be celebrating the fact that we don’t have | 我们要好好庆祝一下 不用跟那些 |
[04:07] | to spend it with some dippy guy | 自以为浪漫的傻男人 |
[04:09] | carting around roses and stuffed toys all night. | 整晚抱着玫瑰花和毛绒玩具到处转悠 |
[04:11] | Oh, no offense, Ted. | 别见怪啊 泰德 |
[04:12] | And none was taken until just then. | 在你指名道姓前 我都没见怪 |
[04:29] | I decided to go to Minnesota to see Marshall. | 我决定去明尼苏达找马修 |
[04:32] | He shouldn’t have to help his mom | 他不该独自一人 |
[04:34] | through this rough time all by himself. | 陪他妈度过难关 |
[04:37] | You losing your mind, being alone in your apartment? | 自己在家是不是快把你逼疯了 |
[04:39] | I’m getting weird! | 我越来越怪异 |
[04:40] | See, it started off | 从我把马修的运动衫 |
[04:42] | with me throwing Marshall’s jersey on my body pillow. | 套在我的人形抱枕上开始 |
[04:45] | And, well, things kind of spiraled from there. | 事情就一发不可收拾了 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry I yelled like that before. | 对不起 我之前那样吼你 |
[04:54] | I call him “Marshpillow.” And he calls me… | 我叫他马修小抱枕 他叫我 |
[04:57] | nothing because he’s a pillow. | 毛都叫不出来 因为他是个枕头 |
[05:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:02] | Hey. How was “baking cookies” last night? | 嗨 昨儿饼干烤得咋样啊 |
[05:05] | That was a tough question. | 那问题实在不好回答 |
[05:06] | You see… | 因为 |
[05:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:12] | Is that an overnight bag? | 那是专门为过夜准备的吗 |
[05:17] | You brought an overnight bag? | 你还专门准备了行李 |
[05:19] | You guys said I was definitely going to spend the night. | 是你们说我肯定会留下过夜的 |
[05:21] | We said you were going to have sex. | 我们是说 你们会发生关系 |
[05:22] | We didn’t say, “Bring a carry-on.” | 我们可没说 “把行李也带上” |
[05:24] | So how did Zoey react? | 那苏伊有什么反应 |
[05:26] | She thought it was presumptuous and asked me to leave. | 她觉得这太鲁莽了 然后让我走人 |
[05:29] | It’s-It’s not like I brought a ton of stuff. | 我又没带太多东西 |
[05:31] | Were there slippers for the morning? | 起床后的拖鞋带了吗 |
[05:34] | Not slippers, exactly. | 那不算是拖鞋 |
[05:37] | They’re called British morning socks. | 它们叫做英式晨袜 |
[05:41] | This is such a nice surprise. | 这惊喜真是太好了 |
[05:44] | Marshall will be so happy. | 马修一定会非常高兴 |
[05:47] | How are you holding up, Judy? | 你还撑得住吗 朱迪 |
[05:49] | Oh, I’m doin’ okay. | 我很好 |
[05:51] | It gets a little lonely. | 只是有点寂寞 |
[05:52] | My friends suggested a body pillow, but… | 我朋友建议我弄个枕头假人 但是… |
[05:55] | I’m not a lunatic. | 我又不是疯子 |
[05:57] | Hey, Mom? | 嗨 妈妈 |
[05:59] | I hate to be that guy, | 我讨厌这么说 |
[06:00] | but I’m pretty sure it was Hot Pocket o’clock, | 但我非常肯定 十分钟前是 |
[06:02] | like, ten minutes ago. | 火腿馅饼时间 |
[06:04] | Lily. Lily. | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[06:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:08] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[06:09] | Oh, my gosh. That’s so sweet. | 我的天 真太好了 |
[06:11] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[06:13] | Hey, um, before I forget, Mom, | 对了 差点忘了 妈妈 |
[06:15] | did you remember to get more double-A batteries? | 你还记得要帮我多拿几节双A电池吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, they’re upstairs, sweetie. | 拿上去了 甜心 |
[06:17] | Right next to your washed and folded clothes. | 就在你洗净叠好的衣服旁边 |
[06:19] | Oh, great, okay. I don’t want my Game Boy to crap out. | 太好了 我可不想我的游戏中途没电 |
[06:21] | I’m having the sickest Dr. Mario run of my life. | 这是我这辈子玩过最窝火的一盘马里奥医生 |
[06:24] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好了 我去去就回 |
[06:25] | I love you, Lily. | 我爱你 莉莉 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | You’re the best, Mom. | 你最好了 妈妈 |
[06:28] | Aw… Anything for my baby bear. | 随时为我的宝贝儿子效劳 |
[06:32] | Get him out of my house. | 快把这家伙从我家带走 |
[06:38] | Take Marshall back to New York with you. | 你让马修跟你回纽约吧 |
[06:40] | Please, I am begging you. | 拜托 我求求你了 |
[06:42] | I thought he was here helping you. | 我以为他留在这儿帮你呢 |
[06:44] | Well, he was, at first. | 一开始 确实如此 |
[06:45] | But once he saw me starting to do better, | 但后来他见我逐渐好转 |
[06:47] | he kind of regressed. | 他就变得有点退化了 |
[06:48] | He’s been holed up in his room for days at a time, | 他一度几天窝在房间里 |
[06:51] | playing old video games. | 玩过去的电子游戏 |
[06:52] | I mean, he is having a pretty sick Dr. Mario run, but… | 我是说 他特别讨厌玩马里奥医生 但是 |
[06:57] | Uh, I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[06:58] | I want to be there for him, | 我也想好好陪陪他 |
[07:00] | but it’s like he’s a teenager again. | 但他就像又回到青少年时期 |
[07:03] | I even walked in on him abusing himself. | 我甚至还撞见过他自虐[abuse还有自慰的意思] |
[07:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:06] | There he was, on the bed, | 他就坐在床上 |
[07:07] | looking at old photos of his dad. | 看着他爸爸的旧照片 |
[07:09] | That’s emotional self-abuse, don’t you think? | 这就是精神自虐 你不觉得吗 |
[07:16] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:17] | Listen, that was a dumb move for me to just assume… | 我那样自以为是 实在是愚蠢之举 |
[07:21] | No, no, I overreacted. | 不不 是我反应过激了 |
[07:22] | I mean, I invited you over to “bake cookies.” | 是我邀请你来我家”烤饼干” |
[07:26] | We both knew what that meant. | 其中意思 我们都心知肚明 |
[07:27] | We totally did. | 可我们想的却截然相反 |
[07:29] | I just, you know… | 我只是 |
[07:30] | I saw those slippers in your bag, | 我看见你包里的拖鞋 |
[07:32] | and suddenly everything felt really serious. | 突然间 一切都变得严肃起来 |
[07:35] | And… ever since, I’ve been asking myself, | 从那天起 我就一直在问自己 |
[07:38] | “Am I ready for this?” | “下一段恋情 我准备好了吗” |
[07:41] | And… | 然后 |
[07:42] | the answer is “yes.” | 答案是 “准备好了” |
[07:50] | They’re actually called British morning socks. | 其实那叫做英式晨袜 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Don’t get in your own way. | 好吧 除了你没人这么觉得 |
[07:53] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Um, Marshall, your mom asked me to carry this up. | 马修 你妈妈让我把这个端给你 |
[07:58] | She turned her ankle on your Hot Wheels. | 你的风火轮让她把脚踝扭伤了 |
[08:00] | Is my track okay? | 我的车轨没事吧 |
[08:02] | It’s fine, but, Marshall, | 它没事 但是 马修 |
[08:05] | I thought you were here taking care of your mom. | 我以为你留下来是为了照顾你妈妈 |
[08:07] | It seems like she’s taking care of you. | 但现在好像是她在照顾你 |
[08:10] | My mom loves to feel needed. | 我妈妈喜欢被人需要的感觉 |
[08:13] | Letting her take care of me | 让她来照顾我 |
[08:14] | is how I’m taking care of her. | 就是我照顾她的方式 |
[08:17] | She’s in a dark place, Lily. | 她很沮丧 莉莉 |
[08:19] | She needs this. | 她需要这样 |
[08:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:22] | You forgot my chocolate milk | 你忘了我的巧克力牛奶了 |
[08:23] | with the swirly straw! | 要插上转转吸管哦 |
[08:25] | Oops. Comin’ right up! | 不好意思 马上拿来 |
[08:30] | She needs this. | 她需要这样 |
[08:31] | Marshall, tomorrow’s Valentine’s. | 马修 明天是情人节 |
[08:34] | Don’t you want to be at home on our couch, | 你就不想躺在家里的沙发上 |
[08:37] | cuddling up under a warm blanket, | 共盖着一条温暖的毛毯 |
[08:39] | watching the Predator use his heat vision | 看着铁血战士用他的热能眼 |
[08:41] | to stalk helpless prey? | 追踪无助的猎物吗 |
[08:59] | Well, baby, we could watch Predator here. | 宝贝 我们在这儿也能看《铁血战士》 |
[09:02] | No, my mom can go rent it for us | 真的 等我妈把车子挖出来 |
[09:03] | after she’s done digging out the car. | 她就可以帮我们租回来 |
[09:05] | Marshall, your mom wants you out of here. | 马修 你妈妈想让你离开这儿 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | Anything else, sweetie? | 还有什么需要 宝贝 |
[09:09] | Mom, d-do you want me to leave? | 妈妈 你想让我离开吗 |
[09:12] | Heavens to Bess, no! | 天地良心 绝对没有 |
[09:14] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[09:16] | But, Judy, you said… | 但是 朱迪 你说过 |
[09:17] | Oh, if Marshall could stay here forever, | 如果马修能永远待在这儿 |
[09:20] | I would be the happiest mom in Minnesota. | 我会是明尼苏达最幸福的妈妈 |
[09:27] | – So Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. – Yeah. | -明天就是情人节了 -是啊 |
[09:30] | You know, there’s this new Italian restaurant | 79大街上新开了一家意大利餐馆 |
[09:32] | on 79th that’s supposed to be amazing. | 应该很不错 |
[09:34] | I would be happier having just a simple, | 如果能吃一顿自家做的简单饭菜 |
[09:37] | home-cooked meal. | 我会更高兴 |
[09:37] | As long as it’s with you. | 只要和你一起 |
[09:40] | Tomorrow night, my place. | 明天晚上 来我家 |
[09:45] | I’m ready for this, Ted. | 我准备好了 泰德 |
[09:48] | I am in it for the long haul. | 我愿与你携手前行 患难与共 |
[09:50] | I can’t wait for our first Valentine’s Day as a couple. | 我迫不及待想跟你以情侣档的身份 度过第一个情人节 |
[09:55] | The one we’ll remember for years. | 我们会为此 铭记多年 |
[10:00] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[10:00] | Yeah, if you say so, yeah. | 是啊 如果你要这么说 没错 |
[10:02] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:03] | Look, she just got out of a marriage, Ted. | 她才刚结束一段婚姻 泰德 |
[10:06] | That’s heavy. | 这太沉重了 |
[10:07] | I’m kind of freaking out, just listening to you. | 光听你说 我就有点吓坏了 |
[10:10] | My heart is pounding, | 我的心砰砰直跳 |
[10:11] | I’m hearing this weird clicking noise. | 还总是听到奇怪的咔哒咔哒声 |
[10:16] | Well, it’s romantic, right? | 但这很浪漫 不是吗 |
[10:18] | Zoey and I are getting serious on Valentine’s Day. | 苏伊跟我在情人节这天 正式确定恋爱关系 |
[10:22] | See, that just amps up the pressure even more. | 看到没 这压力就更大了 |
[10:24] | Boy, it’s a good thing that you’re sure. | 天啊 还好你确定要这么做 |
[10:27] | Who said I wasn’t sure? | 谁说我不确定了 |
[10:28] | I’m glad we’re in a serious relationship. | 我很高兴我们马上就要建立一段 |
[10:31] | Right away. | 严肃认真的感情 |
[10:32] | And if I screw this up, | 如果我搞砸了 |
[10:33] | I’m the devil, | 我就成了坏人 |
[10:34] | because she’s going through a divorce. | 因为她才刚刚离婚 |
[10:36] | But I’m not going to screw this up. | 但我绝对不会搞砸的 |
[10:38] | So stop freaking out, Robin. | 别害怕了 罗宾 |
[10:40] | Stop freaking out! | 别害怕 |
[10:42] | Kids, I’m not super proud of what I did next. | 孩子们 对我接下来干的事情 我并不感到自豪 |
[10:45] | Hi! | 你好 |
[10:46] | I’m here to help Marshall. | 我是来帮马修的 |
[10:49] | Meanwhile, as Desperation Day | 与此同时 当饥不择食日 |
[10:51] | turned into Desperation Night… | 变成了饥不择食夜 |
[10:53] | God, these girls are so hungry for male attention. | 老天啊 这些女孩都太渴望得到男性的注意了 |
[10:57] | It is like being a hunter and having the deer walk up, | 就像猎人看到一只鹿走过来 |
[11:01] | tie itself to the hood of your car | 把自己绑在发动机盖上 |
[11:03] | and beg to get mounted. | 求他收了自己 |
[11:05] | Barney, this is Bev and Anna, | 巴尼 这是贝芙和安娜 |
[11:07] | uh, my coworkers and my friends. | 我的同事兼朋友 |
[11:09] | Bev, Anna, this is Barney, a high-functioning sociopath | 贝芙 安娜 这是巴尼 社交狂热者 |
[11:12] | and my ex. | 兼我的前男友 |
[11:14] | Enchant? | 你们好吗 |
[11:16] | That’s French for “What’s with the purple?” | 这是法语 意思是”为什么都穿紫色” |
[11:18] | Well, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, | 因为明天是情人节 |
[11:19] | and everything is pink and red, so Bev | 所有东西不是粉色就是红色 所以贝芙 |
[11:21] | very thoughtfully suggested | 非常贴心地提议 |
[11:22] | that we wear purple to show how little we care. | 我们一起穿紫色 来表示我们有多无所谓 |
[11:25] | I use, uh, colors to express emotion. | 我爱用颜色来传达情绪 |
[11:28] | Purple is for pride. | 紫色代表骄傲 |
[11:29] | It was a stupid idea. | 这个主意太蠢了 |
[11:31] | Bev, you look at me. | 贝芙 看着我 |
[11:33] | It’s not a stupid idea. | 这主意一点都不蠢 |
[11:35] | Tonight, we are queens. | 今晚 我们就是女王 |
[11:37] | And we don’t care about some stupid, | 我们才不在乎这种乏味 |
[11:40] | sexist, corporate holiday. | 男性至上 成双成对的破节日 |
[11:42] | Please! | 睁眼说瞎话 |
[11:43] | You might as well be dog-earing a tear-stained bridal magazine | 你估计也会耷拉着脑袋 边看结婚杂志哭得淅沥哗啦 |
[11:47] | while wolfing down the box of chocolates | 边狼吞虎咽下一大盒巧克力 |
[11:49] | you had delivered to yourself at work | 因为工作 你不得不和 |
[11:51] | from your “fiance” who no one’s ever met. | 你谁都没见过的未婚夫分开 |
[11:53] | Gerard is real! | 杰拉德真的存在 |
[11:58] | Ted… I thought you were going | 泰德 我以为你会 |
[12:02] | to talk to Marshall about coming back to New York. | 劝马修回纽约呢 |
[12:04] | Yeah, but, you know, things move so fast in New York. | 是啊 但是纽约的生活节奏如此之快 |
[12:08] | Why not hang out here until at least after Valentine’s Day? | 何不待到情人节结束之后再回去呢 |
[12:12] | Plus, we’re helping Marshall’s mom. | 另外 我们还在帮助马修的妈妈 |
[12:14] | Uh, Mrs. Eriksen, we’re running low on SunnyD! | 埃里克森太太 我们的果味饮料快喝完了 |
[12:16] | Is orange juice okay? | 橙汁行吗 |
[12:18] | No! | 不行 |
[12:21] | Okay, when your “fiance” Gerard comes back | 好吧 等你的未婚夫杰拉德 |
[12:25] | from fixing cleft palates in Peru, | 从秘鲁做颚裂修复手术回来的时候 |
[12:27] | maybe snatch a photo of the two of you together, | 或许可以跟你拍一张合照 |
[12:29] | and then I’ll totally believe you. | 这样我才会完全相信你的话 |
[12:31] | Well, he’s going to Kenya after Peru, so… | 他从秘鲁回来又马上要去肯尼亚 所以 |
[12:35] | Hey, guys, so sorry I’m late. | 各位 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:37] | Hey, Nora. Uh, Nora, this is Barney. | 你好 诺拉 诺拉 这是巴尼 |
[12:39] | You want to see Anna beat him in an arm wrestle? | 你想不想看安妮扳手腕赢他 |
[12:41] | My elbow slipped! | 我刚才胳膊肘滑了一下 |
[12:45] | Marshall, I’m going home. | 马修 我要回家了 |
[12:50] | What? | 什么 |
[12:52] | I’m flying out tonight before the big storm, | 我要在今晚大风暴之前飞回去 |
[12:55] | and I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起走 |
[12:59] | I can’t right now, ’cause my mom needs me. | 我现在还不能走 因为我妈妈需要我 |
[13:02] | While I’m sure it’s been really helpful | 我相信有你在这 |
[13:05] | for her to have you here | 确实给她帮了大忙 |
[13:06] | playing Super Mario Kart for 14 hours a day… | 一天14小时不停地玩超级玛丽赛车 |
[13:09] | You have Super Mario Kart?! | 你竟然有超级玛丽赛车 |
[13:11] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[13:13] | But your mom doesn’t need you. | 但你妈妈不需要你了 |
[13:15] | Your life in New York needs you. | 你在纽约的生活需要你 |
[13:17] | It needs you really bad. | 非常需要你 |
[13:21] | Baby, don’t go. | 宝贝 别走 |
[13:29] | Please come home soon. | 早点回家吧 |
[13:35] | So, you were an Olympic gymnast? | 你是奥运会体操运动员吗 |
[13:37] | Silver medal. | 银牌 |
[13:38] | Ooh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:40] | Gold’s the only thing that really counts. | 金牌才有份量 |
[13:42] | That’s what my dad said. | 我爸爸也这么说 |
[13:43] | And she sticks the landing. | 她稳稳当当地落入我的圈套 |
[13:45] | Why don’t you start stretching, and I’ll… | 你先拉拉筋 我 |
[13:48] | be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[13:50] | – Hey, hey, sorry. – Oh, hi. | -打扰一下 -你好 |
[13:51] | – Quick question. – Yeah. | -问个问题 -什么事 |
[13:52] | Why aren’t you wearing purple like your friends? | 你为什么不和你的朋友一起穿紫色呢 |
[13:54] | Oh, I told them I forgot, but the truth is, | 我跟她们说我忘了 但实际上是 |
[13:56] | I’m kind of protesting their protest. | 我抗议她们的抗议 |
[13:59] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[14:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:01] | I love Valentine’s Day. | 我很喜欢情人节 |
[14:02] | Oh, my gosh! Me, too! | 我的天 我也是 |
[14:05] | Um, is it getting crowded in here, ’cause I think | 突然开始觉得有点拥挤 难道是因为 |
[14:07] | there are two peas in this pod? | 一个豆荚里现在有两颗豆了吗[意为咱俩是一路人] |
[14:09] | Oh, you’re a gooey romantic, too? | 难道你也是个伤感的浪漫主义者吗 |
[14:10] | Guilty. This is embarrassing, | 我承认 太丢人了 |
[14:13] | but every year, I buy flowers and a box of chocolates, | 但每年我都会买束鲜花和巧克力 |
[14:16] | even if I’m not with someone. | 即使我没有女朋友 |
[14:19] | Just in case, you know? | 以防万一 |
[14:21] | – We are pitiful. – The worst. | -我们太可怜了 -最悲惨的人 |
[14:24] | Although there is one difference between you and me. | 但咱俩之间还是有一点不同 |
[14:26] | – What’s that? – I’m not saying any of this | -是什么 – 我不是因为 |
[14:28] | to get in your pants. | 想跟你上床才说这些 |
[14:36] | I miss my dad, Ted. | 我想我爸了 泰德 |
[14:40] | I miss him so much. | 我很想很像他 |
[14:42] | I know. | 我懂 |
[14:46] | Um, when I was a kid, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[14:47] | we would spend the summers in the Upper Peninsula. | 我们夏天会去密西根上半岛消暑 |
[14:50] | And every year, we wouldn’t get to the cabin | 每年都得半夜 |
[14:52] | till, like, the middle of the night. | 才能到达我们的小木屋 |
[14:54] | And so, it would be pitch black, | 所以置身于丛林中 |
[14:56] | in the middle of the woods. | 四处一片漆黑 |
[14:58] | And I could never see anything in front of the headlights, | 车灯前是什么 我都看不见 |
[15:01] | but I always felt so safe ’cause my dad was driving. | 但我感觉很安全 因为我爸爸在开车 |
[15:05] | He was like some sort of superhero | 他就像是一个超级英雄 |
[15:07] | who could just see way out into the darkness. | 即使置身于黑暗中 也能看见自己要走的路 |
[15:11] | Now he’s just gone. | 但现在他不在了 |
[15:14] | And it’s pitch black. | 只剩一片漆黑 |
[15:17] | And I can’t see where I’m going. | 我看不见我的出路 |
[15:20] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[15:25] | All right, okay. | 好吧 我承认 |
[15:26] | I was playing you before. | 之前我是在逗你玩儿 |
[15:28] | But I was really doing you a public service. | 但我可是一片赤诚 全为你好 |
[15:30] | It’s February 13, | 今天是2月13日 |
[15:32] | a day many are now calling Desperation Day. | 如今许多人口中的饥不择食日 |
[15:36] | It’s kind of a thing. | 这可是有根据的 |
[15:37] | And you walking around, saying you’re a gooey romantic? | 你却走来走去 自称是感伤的多情种 |
[15:40] | It comes across a bit desperate. | 这跟有点像饥不择食 迫切寻求交欢对象 |
[15:43] | What’s desperate about knowing what you want? | 对你的算盘了如指掌 怎么就算饥不择食了 |
[15:47] | Look, life is really short, Barney. | 听着 人生苦短 巴尼 |
[15:48] | Who wants to spend Valentine’s Day alone, | 谁想在情人节孑然一身 |
[15:50] | distracting yourself from the fact | 你就用那些可怜的小把戏 |
[15:52] | that nobody loves you with some sad little activity? | 来掩盖你可怜没人爱这一事实吧 |
[15:56] | Um, or you could be in the 47th Semi-Annual | 或者你也可以去波基普西参加第47届 |
[15:58] | Laser Tag Tournament in Poughkeepsie. | 半年度真人CS锦标赛 |
[16:01] | I have no idea what any of those words mean. | 这些词我一个都没听明白 |
[16:04] | Hey, I’m all stretched out! | 我可做了好大一会儿伸展运动了 |
[16:09] | Here’s the first thing you need to know about laser tag. | 以下是你必须掌握的真人CS要诀 |
[16:12] | Thanks a lot for coming out here, man. | 多谢你来陪我 哥们 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[16:15] | Hey, are are you sure it’s okay with Zoey | 对了 你确定在这儿过情人节 |
[16:18] | that you’re here for Valentine’s Day? | 苏伊没意见吗 |
[16:20] | Well, I mean, technically, she doesn’t know yet. | 其实 严格意义上说 她还不知情 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:24] | Things with Zoey | 我跟苏伊的进展 |
[16:26] | are moving really fast, | 快得有点神速了 |
[16:28] | and the divorce just makes everything more complicated. | 她的离婚让一切更为纷乱复杂 |
[16:30] | I just, I needed to take a step back. | 我只是 我需要缓一下 |
[16:33] | You’re not taking a step back. | 你不是在缓一下 |
[16:34] | You’re running away. | 你在逃避 |
[16:36] | And hiding out here. | 躲在这里当鸵鸟 |
[16:37] | Hiding out here is not gonna solve anything. | 躲在这里于事无补 |
[16:40] | You’re just | 你是在 |
[16:41] | holed up in Minnesota | 把明尼苏达当避难所 |
[16:42] | because you’re too scared to face reality. | 因为你害怕面对现实 |
[16:48] | We got to go back to New York, tonight. | 我们必须回纽约 今晚就走 |
[16:52] | We’re snowed in. | 我们被大雪困住了 |
[16:53] | Lily got the last flight. | 莉莉搭的是最后一班机 |
[16:54] | So, we drive. It’s time. | 那就开车 是时候了 |
[16:56] | It’s time to get back to real life. | 是时候回到真实生活了 |
[16:58] | It’s time to grow up. | 是时候成熟起来了 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Mom! | 妈 |
[17:03] | Can you make us some PB and J’s for the road? | 能做点儿路上吃的花生酱果冻三明治吗 |
[17:07] | Crusts cut off! | 不要面包外皮 |
[17:09] | No, Ted. What are we…? | 不 泰德 这要求 |
[17:12] | We’re men. | 我们可是男子汉 |
[17:15] | Mom! | 妈 |
[17:18] | Leave the crusts on! | 面包外皮留着吧 |
[17:25] | They forced their opponents to scatter, picking them off, | 他们迫使敌人四散逃开 |
[17:27] | one by one, in a swift and merciless slaughter. | 逐个歼灭 迅捷而残忍地大开杀戒 |
[17:30] | And that is how Boy Scout Troop 15 | 这就是童子军15军团 |
[17:34] | became the 2010 Tri-County Champions. | 成为2010年度三郡冠军的经过 |
[17:36] | Wow. Laser tag sounds brilliant! | 天啊 真人CS听起来超棒 |
[17:39] | Oh, it is. | 本来就是 |
[17:39] | Plus, if you win, you get free pizza! | 另外 要是赢了还有免费的披萨 |
[17:42] | This is my teammate for tomorrow. | 见过明天跟我并肩作战的队友 |
[17:44] | Oh, yeah, I agreed to that. | 不错 我双手赞成 |
[17:46] | Where are Bev and Anna? | 贝芙和安娜去哪儿了 |
[17:49] | So, we’re taking off. | 那我们先走一步了 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么 |
[17:51] | Those guys are gonna | 这两位先生要去 |
[17:52] | buy us hot dogs at Gray’s Papaya. | Gray’s Papaya[纽约热狗名店]给我们买热狗 |
[17:54] | What…? So that’s it? | 什么 就这么走了 |
[17:56] | A couple of white Urkels offer you sausages, | 两个怪蜀黍答应给你们大热狗 |
[17:58] | and you’re gone? | 你们俩就被攻下了吗 |
[18:00] | What about the sisterhood? | 姐妹情谊在哪里 |
[18:02] | Solidarity? The color purple? | 团结一致呢 紫色联盟呢 |
[18:04] | But tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day. | 但是明天可是情人节啊 |
[18:06] | I thought we didn’t care about Valentine’s Day. | 我还以为我们不在乎情人节呢 |
[18:08] | Look, Robin, you’ll find someone, too. | 听着罗宾 你也会等到白马王子的 |
[18:10] | You’re a queen. | 你是剩者为王 |
[18:12] | You’ve got so much to offer. | 你的满腹柔情还未能施展 |
[18:13] | Maybe do something with that hair. | 也许先做下头发吧 |
[18:17] | I’m telling you. | 告诉你 |
[18:18] | The power of Valentine’s Day. | 这就是情人节的力量 |
[18:19] | I’m Huey Lewis, and you just heard the news. | 哥吃过的盐比你吃过的米还多 |
[18:24] | Well, I think I’m heading out, too. | 我也该走了 |
[18:25] | What? No, don’t go! You want to see a magic trick?! | 什么 不 别走 想看个魔术吗 |
[18:28] | It’s late, and I have a date with my pillow. | 夜深了 我跟我的枕头有约在先 |
[18:30] | I mean, not literally. I’m not a lunatic. | 我是说 别只理解字面意思 我可不是疯子 |
[18:33] | Boy Scout Troop 15 | 童子军15军团 |
[18:34] | doesn’t stand a chance. | 会一败涂地的 |
[18:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:43] | Speaking of the power of Valentine’s Day… | 说到情人节的力量 |
[18:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:48] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:49] | It’s-It’s past midnight. | 午夜都过了 |
[18:51] | Desperation Day has come and gone, | 饥不择食日来了又过了 |
[18:53] | and you have neither gone nor come. | 而你既没能离开 也没能把到妹爽一把 |
[18:57] | You know why? | 知道个中缘由吗 |
[18:59] | You like Nora. | 你喜欢上诺拉了 |
[19:00] | No, I don’t. She’s gross. | 我才没有呢 她讨厌死了 |
[19:02] | You like her. | 你才喜欢她呢 |
[19:03] | You think she smells like rain. | 你才觉得她闻起来像雨水般清甜 |
[19:06] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[19:08] | Oh, hey, Nora. | 你好啊 诺拉 |
[19:09] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[19:20] | Here’s a secret. | 告诉你个秘密 |
[19:21] | I couldn’t see worth a damn, either, buddy. | 其实我也什么都看不见 伙计 |
[19:25] | I just kept driving forward, hoping for the best. | 我只顾一路向前 祈望最好的结果 |
[19:31] | Look out! | 当心 |
[19:33] | Gotcha. | 骗到你啦 |
[19:43] | And so we drove through the night, | 于是我们连夜开车 |
[19:45] | out of Desperation Day and into Valentine’s. | 从饥不择食日驶进了情人节 |
[19:47] | And there was no trace of my little freak out, except… | 我之前片刻的惊慌失措无迹可寻 除了 |
[19:50] | Really? An overnight bag for your own living room? | 当真吗 你自己的客厅里都放个过夜包 |
[19:55] | Looks like we got a matching set. | 看起来我们有情侣包了哦 |
[19:58] | Well, that was kind of presumptuous. | 这可有点儿过于鲁莽哦 |
[20:06] | Robin, where are you? | 罗宾 你怎么还不来 |
[20:08] | Those Boy Scouts have grown a foot since last year. | 这些童子军比去年长高了足足一英寸 |
[20:10] | They’re terrifying! | 我好怕怕 |
[20:11] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[20:12] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[20:14] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[20:15] | – Hap…? – Hey, Barney. | -什么快乐 -你好 巴尼 |
[20:18] | Robin told me to meet you guys here. | 罗宾让我在这儿跟你们会合 |
[20:20] | And that’s how, for the first time in his life, | 于是生平第一次 巴尼·史汀森在情人节这天 |
[20:22] | Barney Stinson wound up on a date on Valentine’s Day. | 因为约会而激动不已 |
[20:31] | You will be avenged. | 我会替你报仇的 |
[20:36] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[20:38] | Kill me! I’m here! Kill me! | 杀了我 老子在这儿 杀我啊 |
[20:42] | Baby, you’re back. | 宝贝 你回来了 |
[20:44] | Happy Valentine’s Day, Lily pad. | 情人节快乐 小睡莲 |
[21:00] | We both knew it would end eventually. | 我们心里都明白 最终还是要结束的 |