时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Barney, afraid this is good-bye. | 巴尼 恐怕要说再见了 |
[00:05] | Your buzz kill of a mam | 你那爱扫兴的老妈 |
[00:07] | thinks I’m a… a bad influence on you. | 觉得我把你带坏了 |
[00:09] | What? That’s… | 什么 这真是… |
[00:11] | What is that word you taught me? | 你教我那个成语怎么说来着 |
[00:12] | “Bull” something? | “胡说”什么的 |
[00:15] | But she’s your mother and I’m… | 但她是你母亲 而我 |
[00:16] | you know, I’m just your Uncle Jerry. | 只是你的杰里叔叔 |
[00:19] | So, this is the last time I can see you. | 这是我最后一次见你 |
[00:21] | But you’re supposed to take me to see | 但你下周还要带我去看 |
[00:24] | that Zeppelin cover band next week. | 齐柏林飞船翻奏乐队的表演呢 |
[00:26] | The night is gonna be… | 那一定会是… |
[00:28] | Led-and-Jerry. | 传奇杰里之夜 |
[00:31] | Sorry, buddy, but this is it. | 抱歉 伙计 但到此为止了 |
[00:33] | But don’t you forget your training. | 别忘了训练哦 |
[00:35] | What’s a magician’s best friend? | 魔法师最好的朋友是谁 |
[00:37] | A drunk audience. | 喝醉的观众 |
[00:38] | Attaboy. | 说的对 |
[00:39] | You still got that button from the festival we went to? | 你还留着我们去音乐节买来的那枚勋章吗 |
[00:47] | Now… I’m gonna put this | 现在 我要把它 |
[00:49] | right inside your brain, behind your ear… | 装进你的脑海里 藏在你的耳后 |
[00:54] | so that I’ll know that you won’t forget me. | 这样我就知道 你不会忘记我了 |
[00:58] | See you, buddy. | 再见了 伙计 |
[01:00] | And hey… | 对了 |
[01:03] | Never… stop… partying. | 狂欢永无止境 |
[01:09] | Kids, in 1983, | 孩子们 在1983年 |
[01:11] | Barney watched his father | 巴尼眼看着他的父亲 |
[01:12] | walk out of his life. | 离开了他的生活 |
[01:14] | And in 2011, | 而在2011年 |
[01:15] | when their first reunion ended badly… | 他们的首次重聚不欢而散 |
[01:18] | I’d love nothing more than to be a part of your life. | 我非常愿意成为你生命中的一部分 |
[01:20] | This time it was Barney who did the walking. | 这一次 转身离开的人是巴尼 |
[01:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:24] | And that was almost the end of it. | 这一走 几乎成为他们关系的句点 |
[01:26] | Except, a few weeks later… | 不过 几周之后… |
[01:28] | I am so angry at my dad! | 我爸真让我生气 |
[01:32] | Guess who called me today. | 猜猜谁今天给我打电话 |
[01:33] | Go on, guess. | 来 猜吧 |
[01:36] | – Your dad? – My dad! | -你爸 -对 我爸 |
[01:38] | Barney Stinson. | 我是巴尼·斯丁森 |
[01:40] | Hi, Barney. It’s your dad. | 巴尼 我是你爸爸 |
[01:42] | Look, would you like to go fishing | 你周日早上 |
[01:44] | with me and J.J. on Sunday morning? | 愿意跟我和J.J.去钓鱼吗 |
[01:45] | Ooh, hold on, let me check my personality. | 等等 我看看我的人格里有没有这一项 |
[01:48] | Oh, no. Turns out I would never do that in a million years. | 抱歉 父子垂钓永远不会出现在里面 |
[01:51] | Barney, look… | 巴尼 |
[01:53] | I know you’re disappointed that your dad is just… | 我知道你对我很失望 因为你爸爸我 |
[01:55] | a boring old driving instructor from the suburbs. | 只是乏味的郊区驾校教练 |
[01:58] | But that guy I used to be– “Crazy Jerry”? | 但过去的我 那个”疯子杰里” |
[02:01] | He was bad news! | 他就是个祸害 |
[02:03] | Drinking, partying, sleeping around. | 嗜酒 狂欢 滥交 |
[02:06] | The party can’t go on forever. | 狂欢不会永无止境 |
[02:09] | You’re 35; | 你35岁了 |
[02:10] | I’m-I’m sure you’re starting to realize that, right? | 我相信你开始意识到了 对吗 |
[02:13] | You do not know how right you are. | 您这话说得太对了 |
[02:16] | Zero right! | 大错特错 |
[02:18] | We’re not getting too old for anything. | 我们还有大把光阴可以为所欲为 |
[02:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:21] | I feel like we collectively learn the opposite lesson, | 我感觉我们大家都得出相反的总结 |
[02:23] | like, at least once a year. | 比如 至少每年一次 |
[02:26] | I have to face an ugly truth. | 我不得不面对这一丑陋的真相 |
[02:28] | Jerry Whittaker, my own father, | 杰里·维塔克 我的亲生父亲 |
[02:31] | is anti-awesome-etic. | 是个逊咖 |
[02:34] | I know Crazy Jerry’s still in there somewhere, | 我知道那个疯子杰里并没有消失 |
[02:37] | but he’s trapped under 20 years of lawnmower parties | 但他被20年的割草机派对 |
[02:40] | and carpool barbecues. | 和拼车烤肉团困住了 |
[02:42] | You know nothing about the suburbs. | 你对郊区生活还真是一无所知啊 |
[02:45] | Well, this Saturday night, I am bustin’ him out. | 这个周六晚上 我要把他找回来 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna make Jerry realize he was wrong | 我要向杰里展示史上最赞的一晚 |
[02:51] | about giving up his old life | 让他意识到放弃曾经的生活 |
[02:53] | by showing him the awesomest night of all time. | 是绝对的错误 |
[02:57] | And for the awesomest night of all time, | 说到史上最赞之夜 |
[03:00] | I’m going to need the awesomest friends of all time. | 我需要史上最赞的一群朋友 |
[03:06] | Okay, who do I know? | 好吧 我都认识谁 |
[03:11] | Guys…! | 伙计们 |
[03:15] | Do any of you know George Clooney? | 你们有谁认识乔治·克鲁尼 |
[03:18] | Okay, my dad’s almost here. | 好了 我爸快来了 |
[03:19] | I need everything to be | 我需要今晚的一切 |
[03:20] | as awesome as possible tonight. | 赞到无以复加 |
[03:22] | That’s why you brought these guys. | 这正是你带我们来的原因嘛 |
[03:24] | No. That’s why I brought these guys. | 不 这是我带他们来的原因 |
[03:28] | I’ve made some minor improvements to your identities. | 我对你们的身份做了一些小小的改进 |
[03:31] | You’ll find them on these cards. | 你们看卡片就知道了 |
[03:33] | – Improvements?! – Yeah. | -改进 -是啊 |
[03:34] | Bro, we are already the four | 兄弟 我们已经是四位 |
[03:37] | jiggity-jamminest dudes and dudettes this side of… | 史上最欢乐最常一起的哥儿们和姐儿们 |
[03:40] | Okay, let’s see the cards. | 好吧 看看卡片再说 |
[03:42] | Robin, no one watches the news | 罗宾 除了飚车或爆乳 |
[03:44] | unless it’s a car chase or a nip slip. | 现在已经没人看新闻了 |
[03:47] | You are now a professional scotch taster. | 你现在是一名职业苏格兰威士忌品酒师 |
[03:50] | Lily, Jerry needs to learn that other lifestyles | 莉莉 杰里需要了解 |
[03:52] | are just as fulfilling as monogamy, | 一夫一妻之外的生活方式 |
[03:53] | so now you and Marshall are in an open marriage. | 因此你和马修现在是开放婚姻关系 |
[03:56] | – Whoo-hoo! – Gross! | -好耶 -真恶 |
[03:58] | Also, Marshall, you can’t just be unemployed, | 还有 马修 你不能是失业青年 |
[04:00] | so you are now a gin-swilling, | 所以你现在是一位爱喝杜松子酒 |
[04:02] | womanizing playwright. | 爱玩弄女性的剧作家 |
[04:05] | And, Ted, just be yourself. | 还有泰德 你就做你自己好了 |
[04:09] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:10] | Here’s a giant pile of topics you should avoid talking about. | 这一大堆话题都是你不能提及的 |
[04:13] | Well. Well, this could actually be fun. | 呃 这没准会很好玩呢 |
[04:16] | In fact, I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said, | 事实上 我相信奥斯卡·怀尔德曾说过 |
[04:19] | “Man is least himself when he talks…” | “一个人说话的时候 最不像他自己” |
[04:21] | Ted, card. | 泰德 看卡片 |
[04:22] | You’re right– “No quoting Oscar Wilde.” | 你说的对 “不许引用奥斯卡·怀尔德” |
[04:26] | Finally… | 最后一点 |
[04:26] | Robin, you’re dating Ted. | 罗宾 你在跟泰德约会 |
[04:28] | Aw, man! | 搞毛呀 |
[04:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:32] | I can’t have any single female friends lying around. | 我身边不能有单身的朋友 |
[04:35] | My dad’ll be all, | 我爸会念叨着 |
[04:36] | “Why don’t you marry Robin? | “为什么你不娶罗宾” |
[04:37] | “You guys are cute together.” | “你们在一起很般配” |
[04:38] | “Deep down, you know you were never | “内心深处 你知道自己 |
[04:40] | happier than when you were with her.” | 跟她在一起是最开心的” |
[04:42] | No, thanks. | 不了 多谢 |
[04:43] | Hey, Barney– love the new identities. | 巴尼 我很爱这些新身份 |
[04:45] | Little thing– | 就是有个小细节 |
[04:46] | instead of being a naked super ninja, | 我这个裸体忍者神龟 |
[04:49] | can I be Meryl Streep in | 能不能换成《穿普拉达的女魔头》里的 |
[04:51] | The Devil Wears Prada? | 梅莉·史翠普 |
[04:52] | – How good was that movie? – So good. | -那部电影多精彩 -精彩极了 |
[04:56] | And… | 还有… |
[04:58] | hence new identities. | 新身份立即启动 |
[05:02] | And so Barney’s dad finally showed up. | 巴尼的父亲终于来了 |
[05:04] | Jerry, you remember Marshall. | 杰里 还记得马修吧 |
[05:05] | – he’s a well-known writer. – Playwright. | -他是个著名作家 -是剧作家 |
[05:07] | We’re all writers, | 我们都是作家 |
[05:09] | just some of us don’t know what our story is yet. | 只是有些人还处在当局者迷的状态 |
[05:12] | Lily, his wife. | 莉莉 这是他的太太 |
[05:14] | Well, most nights. | 多数夜晚是 |
[05:15] | Mama don’t let no ring get in the way of a good time. | 戒指也拴不住老娘对”性福”的追求 |
[05:18] | That’s… A little depressing. | 那可真…有点小郁闷 |
[05:20] | Uh, hi again. | 我再来打声招呼 |
[05:21] | Ted. Oh, and, Jerry, | 泰德 对了 杰里 |
[05:23] | – you remember my girlfriend. – Robin. Hi. | -还记得我女朋友吧 -我是罗宾 你好 |
[05:25] | So nice to see you again. | 真高兴又见到你了 |
[05:26] | Wait, wait. Jerry, | 等等 等等 杰里 |
[05:28] | I got to tell you the truth. | 我得向你坦白件事 |
[05:30] | Guys, I’m gonna tell him. | 伙计们 不能再瞒下去了 |
[05:32] | We’re also a band. | 其实我们还是个乐队 |
[05:34] | Two, three, four! | 二 三 四 |
[05:50] | So, Saturday night– time to cut loose, right? | 周六激情夜 纵情狂欢的时刻 对吧 |
[05:54] | Who wants to split a beer? | 谁想跟我同分一杯啤酒呀 |
[05:56] | Oh, we’re not drinking here. | 我们不在这里喝 |
[05:58] | Tonight we’re going big. | 今晚我们要大玩特玩 |
[05:59] | Let’s see, what club should we hit first? | 动动脑筋 先去哪家酒吧 |
[06:01] | There’s Club Was, there’s Wrong… | “曾经”酒吧 “错误”酒吧 |
[06:04] | Um, those places shut down a long time ago. | 那些酒吧早停业了 |
[06:06] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[06:07] | Oh, No shut down, too. | “不是吧”也倒闭了 |
[06:08] | – There’s Where? – Where’s Where? | -要不去”哪里” -“哪里”在哪里 |
[06:10] | Where’s where Was was, isn’t it? | “哪里”在”曾经”那里 不是吗 |
[06:11] | No, Was wasn’t where Where was, | 不 “曾经”不在”哪里”那里 |
[06:12] | Was was where Wrong was, right? | “错误”在”曾经”那里 对吧 |
[06:14] | – Okay. – Not Okay. That place is lame. | -好吧 -“好吧”不行 那地方蹩脚 |
[06:16] | Okay is Lame? I thought Lame was a gay bar. | “好吧”怎么成了”蹩脚”呢 我还以为”蹩脚”是个同志吧 |
[06:19] | Or is that Wrong? | 还是”错误”是 |
[06:20] | That’s wrong. That’s not Wrong. | 错误 不是”错误” |
[06:21] | Guys, focus. | 伙计们 集中焦点 |
[06:22] | Oh, I like Focus. Let’s go there. | 我喜欢”焦点” 就去那里吧 |
[06:24] | – Where? – Not Where. Focus. | -哪里 -不去”哪里” 去”焦点” |
[06:26] | I thought Focus was closed. | 我以为”焦点”关门了 |
[06:27] | No, Was was Closed. | 不 “曾经”是”关门” |
[06:28] | Once Was shut down, it reopened as Closed. | “曾经”一停业 就用”关门”的名字重新开业了 |
[06:31] | So Closed is open. | 就是说”关门”开业了 |
[06:32] | – No, Closed is closed.- I don’t know. | -不 “关门”关门了 -我糊涂了 |
[06:33] | Third base! Right? | 直接上”三垒” 行吗 |
[06:35] | Ew, Third Base is all frat guys. | “三垒”全是兄弟会的人 |
[06:37] | I’ll go anyplace, okay? | 我去哪里都行 好吧 |
[06:38] | Not Okay. Okay is lame. | 别去”好吧” “好吧”纯属蹩脚 |
[06:40] | Okay is not Lame. | “好吧”不是”蹩脚” |
[06:42] | Lame is a gay bar. | “蹩脚”是同志吧 |
[06:43] | Guys, shut up. | 伙计们 闭嘴 |
[06:44] | No, Shut up shut down. | 不 “闭嘴”倒闭了 |
[06:45] | I can’t believe I don’t know the clubs anymore. | 真不敢相信 我都不了解这些酒吧了 |
[06:48] | Guys, just pick a club, okay? | 伙计们 随便选一个 好吧 |
[06:50] | Not Okay! | “好吧”不行 |
[06:52] | Okay is Lame! | “好吧”就是”蹩脚” |
[06:53] | Gay bar. | 同志吧 |
[06:55] | For the record, I was in there once by accident. | 我先声明 我碰巧去过那里一次 |
[06:59] | I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced Lame. | 我非常确定发音是”坡脚” |
[07:01] | It’s hopeless, isn’t it? | 绝望吧 |
[07:07] | A lot of these girls are young enough to be our daughters. | 这些女孩年纪小得可以当咱们女儿了 |
[07:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:11] | Daddy’s home. | 采花老爹回来了 |
[07:13] | And Granddaddy’s home! | 采花老爷爷也回来了 |
[07:15] | Tonight rocks so hard! | 今晚真带劲 |
[07:17] | I might be allergic to this stamp. | 我可能对这个戳过敏 |
[07:24] | Oh, my God, my secret crush is here. | 我的天 我的暗恋对象在这儿 |
[07:26] | Mila Kunis?! | 米娜·古妮丝吗 |
[07:27] | No, my secret crush. | 不 是我的暗恋对象 |
[07:30] | We met a few years ago. | 我们邂逅于几年前 |
[07:34] | Hi. I could use a woman’s opinion. | 你好 从女性的眼光来看 |
[07:37] | Is this working for me? | 你觉得我穿这身怎么样 |
[07:40] | Uh… no. | 不怎么样 |
[07:42] | The only good thing | 这件衬衫难看死了 |
[07:44] | about how ugly that shirt is, | 但唯一的好处在于 |
[07:45] | is that it distracts from how terribly it fits you. | 能让人无暇顾及你穿着有多不合身 |
[07:49] | I was trying on the pants. | 其实我试穿的是裤子 |
[07:54] | I had to leave before we could | 我们没探讨完 我就走了 |
[07:55] | finish talking, so that was it. | 所以就没了下文 |
[07:56] | You know, ever since then, I’ve… | 自那以后 我就… |
[07:58] | Oh, my God, he’s coming over here. | 天啊 他走过来了 |
[08:00] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[08:01] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:02] | A few years ago at a department store, | 几年前在百货商店 |
[08:04] | did you embarrass the hell out of me? | 是你让我难堪到死的吧 |
[08:06] | Oh, I’m sorry, you must have me confused | 很抱歉 你一定是把我认成了 |
[08:08] | with the shirt you were wearing that day. | 你那天穿的衬衫 |
[08:11] | I should be so lucky. | 我真这么幸运就好了 |
[08:13] | Hi! I’m Ted! | 你好 我是泰德 |
[08:15] | Robin’s boyfriend! | 罗宾的男朋友 |
[08:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:19] | Um… it was really nice to see you again. | 真的很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:22] | – Mm-hmm. You, too. – Yeah. | -我也很高兴 -好 |
[08:24] | You owe me one. | 还好哥救了你 |
[08:28] | Man, isn’t this place great? | 兄弟 这地方是不是很赞 |
[08:29] | Uh, I don’t know. It’s so loud! | 说不好 太吵了 |
[08:32] | And so bourgeois. | 中产阶级情调太浓厚 |
[08:33] | Many of my plays are about the bourgeois. | 我的剧作大多是描述中产阶级的 |
[08:37] | And ennui. | 还有无聊的事 |
[08:39] | And one rock opera about… | 还有个摇滚音乐剧 讲的是… |
[08:42] | a frozen yogurt shop. | 冻酸奶商店 |
[08:47] | Uh, L-Lily, uh, talk about your open marriage. | 莉莉 聊聊你的开放式婚姻吧 |
[08:50] | Okay. Well, after a long day of style meetings and photo shoots | 在忙完一天造型设计会 拍完样片 |
[08:55] | and being way too mean to my assistant, | 以及虐完我的助手后 |
[08:57] | I sometimes bang an underwear model. | 偶尔我会跟我的内衣模特搞一炮 |
[09:01] | My goodness! | 天啊 |
[09:01] | I sleep around, too. | 我也处处摘花 |
[09:02] | Just as much. | 跟你一样风流 |
[09:04] | A little more, even. | 有过之而无不及 |
[09:05] | Oh, uh, only ’cause you have nothing to do all day. | 那只是因为你成天游手好闲 |
[09:08] | Are we having this fight again? | 我们又要开战了吗 |
[09:09] | Writing plays is a real job! | 写剧本是个真活儿 |
[09:11] | I work 90 hours a week subsidizing your “Real job.” | 我一周工作90个小时来资助你的”真活儿” |
[09:15] | I won a Tony! | 我获得了一次东尼奖 |
[09:16] | I brought French cooking to America! | 是我把法式烹调引进到美国的 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:20] | – Let’s do shots. – Uh, no, thank you, Barney. | -还是喝酒吧 -不 谢谢你巴尼 |
[09:23] | I have that fishing trip with J.J. early tomorrow. | 我明天一大清早要和J.J.一起去钓鱼 |
[09:26] | – I-I better take it easy. – No. | -我还是少喝点吧 -不行 |
[09:28] | Don’t you remember what you said to me when I was a kid? | 还记得我小时候 你对我说的话吗 |
[09:31] | “Never stop partying.” | “狂欢永无止境” |
[09:33] | I said that? | 这是我说的吗 |
[09:34] | To a six-year-old? | 对一个六岁的孩子说的 |
[09:37] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[09:38] | You don’t remember the last thing | 你不记得小时候 |
[09:40] | you said to me when I was a kid? | 你对我说过的最后一句话 |
[09:44] | You know, why don’t you just go back home? | 算了 你还是回家吧 |
[09:46] | But I want to hang out with you. | 但是我想和你多聚聚 |
[09:48] | Yeah, well, I want to hang out with Crazy Jerry, | 但是我想和疯子杰里玩 |
[09:50] | not Stay-at-Home Jerome. | 而不是居家阿伯 |
[09:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | You want Crazy Jerry? | 不就是疯子杰里吗 |
[10:06] | There! You got him! | 来了 他出现了 |
[10:15] | I apologize– it might take a few minutes to kick in. | 抱歉 阿伯上头需要点时间 |
[10:23] | Hey, sugar! | 小甜心 |
[10:25] | Five beers for the table,a Seven-and-Seven for me, | 拿五瓶啤酒来 给我调一杯7加7[鸡尾酒] |
[10:28] | and your ten digits for this guy here! | 再把你的小手给这位先生 |
[10:31] | Tonight Crazy Jerry’s gonna burn this disco down! | 今晚 疯子杰里要玩转这个舞厅 |
[10:37] | Can you believe it? | 你们能相信不 |
[10:39] | – This is awesome! -Barney, | -这太赞了 -巴尼 |
[10:40] | how is that awesome? | 那样算不算很赞 |
[10:47] | I finally know what it’s like to be embarrassed by my dad. | 我终于知道老爸出丑 儿子是什么感觉了 |
[10:51] | So you really believe | 你真觉得 |
[10:52] | that if we were in an open marriage | 如果我们是开放婚姻 |
[10:54] | that you would do better than me? | 你就会比我强吗 |
[10:56] | Hey,you do better than me at a lot of other things, | 你在其他很多方面都比我强 |
[10:59] | like digesting dairy… | 比如 消化好 |
[11:01] | and reaching for stuff. | 手臂长 |
[11:03] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Game on. | 开战 |
[11:06] | If I can score five numbers before you can, | 如果我在你之前要到五个电话号码 |
[11:09] | then we have sex in the bathroom. | 我们就在浴室里做爱 |
[11:11] | But… | 但是 |
[11:12] | if you can score five numbers before me, | 如果你在我之前要到五个电话号码 |
[11:14] | then we have sex in the bathroom. | 我们还在浴室里做爱 |
[11:17] | So our usual wager. | 赌注还是不变啊 |
[11:19] | Deal. | 成交 |
[11:23] | Hey, uh, hey, Jerry, | 杰里 |
[11:24] | Y-you really want to be out here like this? | 你真想尽情展示你这副德行吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, sorry, small-town preacher from the Midwest, | 抱歉 乡旮旯来的牧师 |
[11:28] | is there a law against dancing? | 有法律规定不能跳舞吗 |
[11:32] | No, of course not. I-I just… | 没有 当然没有 我只是… |
[11:33] | Oh, this club blows. | 这酒吧逊毙了 |
[11:35] | Let’s hit the greatest party in the world, | 我们到纽约大街上去 |
[11:37] | the streets of New York! | 好好狂欢 疯个够 |
[11:39] | – Yeah! Let’s do it! – Yeah! | -耶 就这么干 -耶 |
[11:41] | Uh, maybe fix the tie. | 还是先把领带系好吧 |
[11:44] | But mostly, party! | 重点还是狂欢 |
[11:48] | Okay, Jerry’s gone; let’s break up. | 好吧 杰里走了 我们分手 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:51] | “I would have stolen you a whole orchestra.” | “我愿意为你偷整个乐队” |
[11:52] | There. What’s the rush? | 结束语完毕 干嘛这么着急 |
[11:54] | Well, that guy who came over here who thinks we’re dating, | 刚刚过来那位以为我们在谈恋爱的人 |
[11:56] | I kind of have a crush on him. | 我有点喜欢他 |
[11:58] | Can you help me clear it up? | 你能帮我澄清事实吗 |
[11:59] | Really? That guy? | 不是吧 那个人 |
[12:00] | – He was, like, a four.- A four? | -我最多给他打四分 -才四分 |
[12:03] | God, you are, like, the worst judge of guys ever. | 天啊 你可真不会审美 |
[12:06] | Okay, if he is a four, what are you? | 好吧 如果他四分 那你多少 |
[12:09] | Hey! I’m not perfect, I’m an eight… | 人无完人 我也就八 |
[12:12] | and a half. | 点五分吧 |
[12:13] | You’re a doofus and a half. | 你是白痴二百五 |
[12:16] | Fine. Let’s go talk to him. | 好吧 我们去找他谈谈 |
[12:17] | Where’d you meet this booger-eater anyway? | 对了 你在哪里遇见这位乳臭未干的傻小子 |
[12:19] | At a close-out sale at Dawes. | 在达沃斯大甩卖上认识的 |
[12:22] | Really? I remember that sale. | 真的 我记得那场大甩卖 |
[12:24] | Hey, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[12:25] | Oh, Ted. Oh, no. | 泰德 不 |
[12:27] | Look what I just bought. | 看我买了什么 |
[12:29] | Right? Right? | 美不美 赞不赞 |
[12:32] | Hold on. We were dating then. | 等等 我们那时候在约会 |
[12:34] | I specifically remember, | 我记得很清楚 |
[12:35] | because we had great sex that night. | 因为当晚我们嘿咻感觉很棒 |
[12:38] | Great sex. | 高潮迭起 |
[12:41] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[12:42] | Someone wants to knock… | 某些人想要得瑟一下… |
[12:44] | boots. | 靴子 |
[12:48] | Boots. | 靴子 |
[12:49] | Just take off your damn shirt. | 快把你的衬衣脱掉 |
[12:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:52] | All right. Whoa, | 好了 |
[12:54] | – stop. – What? | -停 -怎么了 |
[12:56] | Stop. Perfect. | 停 完美 |
[12:56] | But I-I can’t see, and you can’t see me. | 但是我看不见你 你也看不见我 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Yeah, just like that. | 对对 就是这种感觉 |
[13:02] | You were picturing your crush! | 你当时居然在幻想他 |
[13:05] | Well, somebody had to. | 要不怎么做得下去 |
[13:09] | Okay, okay, answer me this. | 好吧 回答我 |
[13:12] | Are you absolutely sure it had nothing whatsoever… | 你确定一定以及肯定 那晚的性奋 |
[13:16] | to do with the boots? | 和我的靴子没有任何关系吗 |
[13:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:21] | You hear that, everybody? | 大家都听到了吗 |
[13:22] | She said “yes”! We’re getting married! | 她答应了 我们要结婚咯 |
[13:26] | I love this girl. | 我非常爱她 |
[13:27] | I’m never letting her go. | 我绝不会放开她的手 |
[13:34] | Hey… Bottoms up, amigo! | 朋友 干了 |
[13:39] | After that, | 喝完之后 |
[13:39] | Barney’s memory of the night got a little hazy. | 巴尼的意识就开始变得有点模糊 |
[13:41] | You want to fight me? | 你想要和我打架吗 |
[13:44] | Well, I’ll fight you, dummy! | 那我就和你过两招 蠢货 |
[13:48] | You don’t even know! | 你都不知道 |
[13:51] | Hey, hey! There we go! | 看大侠我大展拳脚 |
[13:58] | Oh, look what I just ripped out of the ground! | 看我从地上拔出了什么 |
[14:03] | I just puked on the hood of that… | 我刚刚吐在那辆警车的 |
[14:06] | …police car! | 引擎盖上了 |
[14:12] | Too bad your playwright friend isn’t a lawyer. | 为什么你的剧作家朋友不是律师呢 |
[14:20] | Barney, I’m so sorry. | 巴尼 很抱歉 |
[14:23] | I’m afraid this is what it’s like | 这就是和疯子杰里 |
[14:25] | hanging out with Crazy Jerry. | 一起疯的下场 |
[14:28] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 |
[14:30] | I never thought tonight would be so awesome! | 今晚比我预料中赞多了 |
[14:35] | So… | 那 |
[14:36] | next stop, strip club. | 下一站 脱衣舞酒吧 |
[14:38] | The Lusty Leopard has a special… | 艳豹脱衣吧有一个特殊的… |
[14:39] | Oh, for corn’s sake, Barney, I’m not drunk! | 看在玉米的份上 巴尼 我没喝醉 |
[14:42] | – What? – I told you, | -你说什么 -我跟你说过 |
[14:44] | I don’t party anymore, | 我不再参加派对了 |
[14:44] | and you wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 而你却不肯接受这个事实 |
[14:47] | So… | 所以 |
[14:49] | I used a little… sleight-of-hand… | 我用了点小花招 |
[14:54] | …to make you think otherwise. | 来误导你 |
[14:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:00] | Bottoms up, amigo! | 干杯 朋友[西语] |
[15:05] | But all those crazy things you did. | 但你做了那么多疯狂的事 |
[15:08] | Do you happen to remember what a magician’s best friend is? | 你还记得魔术师最好的朋友是什么吗 |
[15:12] | A drunk audience. | 喝醉的观众 |
[15:15] | You want to fight me? | 你想要和我打架吗 |
[15:17] | Well, I’ll fight you, dummy! | 那我就和你过两招 蠢货 |
[15:21] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[15:23] | You don’t even know! | 你根本就不知道 |
[15:25] | Right here! | 就在这儿 |
[15:27] | Look. | 看 |
[15:29] | Look what I just ripped out of the ground! | 看我从地上拔出了什么 |
[15:37] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:38] | I… I just puked on the hood of that… | 我刚刚吐在那辆警车的 |
[15:42] | …police car. | 引擎盖上了 |
[15:45] | Well, why do all those things? | 为什么要做那些事呢 |
[15:48] | I figured if I showed you what… | 我想 要是我现身说教 |
[15:49] | “never stop partying” really looked like, | 揭穿”狂欢永无止境”的真面目 |
[15:52] | you’d realize you can’t do it forever. | 你就会意识到 你不能一辈子都这么过 |
[15:57] | Oh, well. | 这下好了 |
[16:01] | You lied to me all night for your own selfish reasons? | 你就为了一己私欲 所以整晚都对我撒谎吗 |
[16:07] | Daddy…! | 爸比 |
[16:09] | I wanted to hang out with you– you’re my son. | 我想跟你一起 因为你是我儿子 |
[16:13] | And since you didn’t want to come with me and J.J. | 既然你不愿意同我和J.J.一起 |
[16:15] | on that fishing tri– | 去钓鱼 |
[16:17] | Fishing trip. | 完了 钓鱼 |
[16:19] | I’ll never make it back in time now. | 我现在来不及赶回去了 |
[16:26] | Hey, you know, a-a pretty good magician like you | 像你这么优秀的魔术师 |
[16:28] | probably knows how to, say, | 可能知道如何 |
[16:30] | get out of a standard set of handcuffs. | 把手从手铐里拿出来 |
[16:32] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[16:36] | Well, here’s something you didn’t know– | 有件事你不知道 |
[16:38] | I’m a pretty good magician, too. | 我也是个很优秀的魔术师 |
[16:45] | Abracadabra! | 妈咪妈咪哄 |
[16:48] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[16:50] | Oh, hey! Thank you so much. | 真谢谢你 |
[16:52] | We’re super excited. We’re thinking June. | 我们兴奋死了 正考虑六月结婚呢 |
[16:54] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好的 |
[16:56] | Okay, jerk… | 够了 混蛋 |
[16:57] | do you remember how you ended up | 还记得为什么最后 |
[16:59] | buying those red cowboy boots? | 你买了那双红色牛仔靴吗 |
[17:02] | Wardrobe malfunction at the O.K. Corral! | OK镇橱窗失误事件 |
[17:05] | I mean, who in their right mind would ever… | 哪个头脑正常的人会 |
[17:07] | You would look so totally hot in those. | 你穿这鞋肯定帅呆了 |
[17:10] | Do you have these in a size 11? | 这鞋有11号的吗 |
[17:13] | So get off the field at the Superdome, | 少在那装正经扮纯洁 |
[17:16] | because you ain’t no saint. | 因为你也不是什么好鸟 |
[17:18] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[17:19] | I, uh… | 我 |
[17:21] | Hi, Robin. | 你好 罗宾 |
[17:24] | Could I have your phone number? | 能给我你的电话号码吗 |
[17:28] | – We need someplace to hide. – Where? | -我们该找个地方躲起来 -哪里 |
[17:31] | No, Jerry, | 不 杰里 |
[17:31] | this is not the time to go to another club! | 现在不是去下一个夜店赶场子的时候 |
[17:33] | We’ve got to get you back home in time for that trip. | 我们要让你快点到家 赶上钓鱼之行 |
[17:37] | But there’s no more trains, there’s no cabs. | 但现在已经没有地铁了 也没出租车了 |
[17:39] | Well, uh… | 呃 这个嘛 |
[17:41] | I do have a few driving students in the city. | 我在市里有几个驾校的学生 |
[17:44] | – Step on it! Jerry… – Do not step on it. | -踩油门 杰里 -别踩油门 |
[17:46] | Jerry, we have got to get you home | 杰里 我们得在钓鱼之前 |
[17:48] | in time for that fishing trip. | 赶到家 |
[17:49] | …the laws are there to protect… | 法律是用来保护 |
[17:50] | This is no time for laws! | 没时间讨论什么法律了 |
[17:51] | Buckle up, Barney. | 系好安全带 巴尼 |
[17:52] | I am not going to buckle up! | 我才不要系安全带 |
[17:53] | I am your father! You will listen to me! | 我是你爸 你要听我的话 |
[17:58] | Hey! How’s the open marriage going? | 你们的开放式婚姻怎么样了 |
[18:01] | Who was the first one to get the five numbers? | 谁先要到5个号码啦 |
[18:02] | And I won that race. | 姐赢了 |
[18:04] | My prize– sex in the bathroom. | 我的奖励 浴室激情 |
[18:06] | And I won that race. | 其实 赢的人是哥 |
[18:12] | Aw, sorry that secret crush didn’t work out for you. | 真遗憾 你和你的暗恋对象没得发展了 |
[18:14] | Oh, it’s okay. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. | 没关系 我想大概是有缘无分吧 |
[18:19] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么在笑 |
[18:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:24] | Saw that girl again. | 我又看见那个女生了 |
[18:26] | And guess what? She’s engaged. | 你猜怎么着 她订婚了 |
[18:28] | So that’s the end of that. | 缘分到此为止 |
[18:29] | It wasn’t the end of that. More on that later. | 故事没有到此为止 而是刚刚开始 |
[18:32] | And her fianc? The guy’s like a two. | 她的未婚夫吗 那家伙最多值2分 |
[18:38] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:41] | Do what? | 做到什么 |
[18:42] | How did you become this? | 你怎么变成这样的 |
[18:45] | I mean, I love my life, but… | 我是说 我热爱我的生活 但是 |
[18:47] | I’m not sure I like loving it. | 我不确定我是否乐在其中 |
[18:51] | – Sure, strip clubs… – You’re drifting. | -没错 脱衣舞俱乐部 -你方向歪了 |
[18:54] | Hey, I’m trying to open up to you… | 喂 我在试着对你敞开心扉 |
[18:55] | No, Mrs. Perkins, you’re drifting! | 不 佩金斯女士 你方向歪了 |
[18:59] | Go on, Barney. | 继续说 巴尼 |
[19:02] | When I think about going for anything more than that, | 每当我想去追求更多的时候 |
[19:06] | I look at my life, and who I am, and… | 我看看我的生活 看看今日的我 |
[19:11] | I’m too far gone. | 我回不去了 |
[19:15] | I’m broken. | 我的人生支离破碎了 |
[19:19] | Son, I was far more broken than you’ll ever be. | 儿子 我的人生曾经比你的还破碎 |
[19:23] | And look at me now. | 但看看现在的我 |
[19:25] | Don’t get me wrong– | 别理解错我的意思 往好的看 |
[19:27] | settling down is… a challenge. | 安顿下来很有挑战性 |
[19:31] | It’s the biggest challenge of your life. | 那是你人生最大的挑战 |
[19:33] | So how do you do it? | 那你是怎么做到的 |
[19:35] | A magician never reveals his greatest trick. | 一个魔术师永远不会揭秘他的魔术 |
[19:40] | But I’ll give you a hint. | 但我给你一个提示 |
[19:42] | You gotta meet the right girl. | 你得先遇见你的真命天女 |
[19:46] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[19:48] | Maybe you’ll meet her tomorrow. | 说不定明天就遇见她了 |
[19:51] | Maybe I’ve met her already. | 说不定我已经遇见了 |
[19:55] | And park. And emergency brake. | 停车 拉手刹 |
[20:00] | I did have a good time tonight. | 这个夜晚我过的很愉快 |
[20:03] | And hey, if you want to go fishing, | 要是你想钓鱼的话 |
[20:05] | we got room in the boat. | 我们船上还有空位 |
[20:06] | Maybe some other time. | 或者下次吧 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[20:11] | Oh, and, uh… | 对了 |
[20:12] | thanks for taking such good care of this. | 谢谢你一直悉心保存好这个 |
[20:16] | It means a lot to me that | 你牢记我们的回忆这么多年 |
[20:17] | you kept it safe all these years. | 对我来说 意义非凡 |
[20:36] | I’m going fishing with my dad. | 我要和我爸爸一起去钓鱼 |
[20:58] | This… | 哥 |
[21:02] | sucks. | 上贼船了 |