时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, in the spring of 2011, Zoey and I broke up. | 孩子们 我和苏伊在2011年的春天分手了 |
[00:05] | But the good news: | 可好消息是 |
[00:06] | Goliath National Bank | 巨人国家银行 |
[00:07] | was finally ready to demolish The Arcadian | 终于准备好炸毁阿卡迪亚酒店 |
[00:09] | and build the new headquarters I’d designed for them. | 并建造我所设计的新总部大楼 |
[00:14] | The only problem was– I kept butting heads | 唯一的问题是 我和我的项目主管 |
[00:16] | with my project supervisor on one very important issue. | 为了一个非常重要的问题争吵不休 |
[00:19] | I want to press the button to blow up The Arcadian! | 我想按下炸毁阿卡迪亚的按钮 |
[00:21] | – I want to press it! – I want to press it! | -我想按 -我想按 |
[00:23] | I want to press it! | 我想按 |
[00:24] | Guys, I dated you both, | 伙计们 你们俩我都睡过 |
[00:26] | and neither of you is good at pressing | 你们谁都不擅长按按钮 |
[00:27] | or even finding the button. | 甚至连”按钮G”在哪儿都找不着 |
[00:30] | After some awkward pawing around, | 在笨手指伸进去瞎捅后 |
[00:31] | that building’s going to fake an implosion, | 那栋楼会假装爽到爆 |
[00:33] | say, “Baby, that was great”” | 感叹说”宝贝 你真棒” |
[00:34] | And go to sleep. | 然后倒头大睡 |
[00:36] | – She means you. – She means you. | -说你呢 -说你呢 |
[00:38] | – I want to press it. – I want to press it! | -我想按 -我想按 |
[00:40] | – I’m gonna press it! – I’m gonna press it! | -我来按 -我来按 |
[00:42] | It’s just a button, okay? | 只是个按钮而已 有什么好争的 |
[00:43] | Can we just talk about something else, please? | 能不能换个话题 |
[00:46] | Well, I ran into Zoey yesterday. | 我昨天碰见苏伊了 |
[00:50] | That’s the first time since the breakup. | 那是分手后第一次碰见她吧 |
[00:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[00:54] | I’m still unemployed, | 我还没找到工作 |
[00:55] | so I had to get a couple roommates. | 所以我不得不找了几个室友 |
[00:57] | Saving money. Making new friends. | 分摊房费 交新朋友 |
[01:01] | No downside. | 没坏处啊 |
[01:02] | They’re all 22 and sell drugs. | 他们都是22岁 还贩毒 |
[01:04] | Which means they’re not taking them. | 贩毒的人不吸毒 |
[01:06] | So, that’s a win. | 所以 也还好啦 |
[01:10] | Well, I can tell you’re really busy | 看得出你很忙 |
[01:11] | so I should… I’ll let you go. | 那我 我就不打扰你了 |
[01:15] | You want to get coffee sometime? | 你想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[01:17] | You know that “Coffee” Is | 你知道”咖啡” |
[01:18] | code for “I want to get back together” Right? | 是求复合的暗号 对吧 |
[01:20] | Well, at first I wasn’t sure, | 起初我还不确定 |
[01:21] | but then she said something that got me thinking. | 可随后她说了些让我这么想的话 |
[01:24] | I want to get back together. | 我想复合 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry, we’re not. | 别担心 我们不会复合的 |
[01:28] | I just, I feel bad Zoey’s having such a hard time. | 只是苏伊过得不好 让我感到难过 |
[01:31] | You know what might… | 伙计 你知道什么事 |
[01:33] | make you feel better, buddy? | 会让你好受些吗 |
[01:34] | I’m not letting you press the button. | 我不会让你按按钮的 |
[01:36] | I want to press the button! | 人家想按按钮 |
[01:36] | You’re not pressing the button! It’s my button! | 你死了这条心吧 那按钮我按定了 |
[01:38] | Sadly, that’s all you need to know about my summer. | 说来可悲 我整个夏天光重复这几句话了 |
[01:40] | Now, around this time, Uncle Marshall | 那年 大概是这个时候 |
[01:42] | was still having a tough time finding a job. | 马修叔叔还在艰难地找工作 |
[01:44] | He’s out printing out a whole new batch of resume | 他出去重新打印一批简历 |
[01:46] | because he misspelled the phrase “Detail-oriented.” | 因为他把”注重细节”写错了 |
[01:49] | And when he gets back home, | 等他回到家 |
[01:51] | he is going to find his favorite soup | 就会发现他最爱的汤 |
[01:53] | there waiting for him. | 已经备好了 |
[01:54] | Oh, that’s sweet, Lil, | 你真体贴 莉莉 |
[01:56] | but didn’t you guys get food poisoning here one time? | 但你们不是在这儿食物中毒过一次吗 |
[01:59] | Three times. | 其实是三次 |
[02:00] | But they’re really nice about it. | 但他们在这方面真的做得很好 |
[02:02] | Their policy is, | 他们的制度是 |
[02:03] | “Get sick, get a free gallon of soup” | “食物中毒者 加增一加仑汤” |
[02:11] | And so, Lily dropped off Marshall’s surprise soup | 于是 莉莉放下给马修的惊喜靓汤 |
[02:13] | and headed back to work | 就回去工作了 |
[02:14] | to introduce the new class pet. | 这节课她要介绍新的班宠 |
[02:17] | This is Mr. Buttons 2. | 这位是按钮先生2号 |
[02:19] | Now, after what happened to Mr. Buttons 1, | 鉴于按钮先生1号的不幸遭遇 |
[02:22] | we have to be very gentle with… | 我们得温柔对待 |
[02:31] | Marshall! | 马修 |
[03:09] | Don’t eat the soup! | 别喝这汤 |
[03:12] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:15] | This was about to be my third bowl. | 我已经下肚两碗了 |
[03:19] | Why shouldn’t I eat the soup? | 我为什么不能喝这汤 |
[03:27] | Why shouldn’t I eat the soup? | 我为什么不能喝这汤 |
[03:44] | Hey, Mr. Architect, | 你好啊 建筑师先生 |
[03:45] | – big day for you tomorrow, huh? – Yeah. | -明天是个大日子吧 -没错 |
[03:48] | Getting to stand next to me while I press the button. | 我按按钮的时候 他能有幸站我旁边 |
[03:50] | That is going to be legend… | 那将会是传 |
[03:51] | — wait for it– …dary adjacent. | 等下 奇毗邻 |
[03:54] | Legendary adjacent! | 传奇毗邻 |
[03:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:59] | Yeah… no. | 我啊 不太好 |
[04:01] | This morning I was talking to the foreman. | 今早我跟工地领班聊天 |
[04:04] | Hey, hotshot. | 靓仔 你好啊 |
[04:06] | You know, Rod, um, I’m loving that nickname, | 罗德 我很喜欢那个绰号 |
[04:09] | and I can tell it’s totally affectionate, | 而且我觉得这绰号非常有爱 |
[04:12] | but, uh, I’d prefer Ted. | 可还是叫我泰德好了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, but you’re such a hotshot, | 是啊 但你的确是个靓仔啊 |
[04:17] | I figured I’d just call you hotshot. | 我觉得还是叫你靓仔的好 |
[04:20] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[04:21] | And make sure you like it. | 一定要选你喜欢的 |
[04:23] | There’s going to be 50,000 of these | 在你巨大的靓仔大楼里 |
[04:25] | in your big, hotshot building, hotshot. | 将会装上五万个这玩意儿 靓仔 |
[04:27] | 50,000 lightbulbs! | 五万个灯泡 |
[04:31] | What if this one’s too bright? | 如果这只灯泡太亮怎么办 |
[04:33] | What if this one flickers | 如果这只灯泡太闪 |
[04:34] | and gives everyone a weird headache? | 闪得大家都头疼怎么办 |
[04:36] | Do you know how many people it takes | 你知道换五万只灯泡 |
[04:38] | to change 50,000 lightbulbs? | 要花费多少人力吗 |
[04:40] | Are these people Irish, Polish, blondes– | 他们全是爱尔兰妞 波兰妞 金发妞吗 |
[04:41] | what are we dealing with here? | 我们公司请的都是什么工人啊 |
[04:43] | There’s just– there’s so many decisions to be made. | 有太多事要我拿主意 |
[04:45] | What if I make all the wrong ones | 如果我做的决定全是错的 |
[04:47] | and my building just sucks? | 我设计的大楼不入流怎么办 |
[04:48] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[04:49] | Your building is new. | 你的大楼是新的 |
[04:50] | And I have one rule: New is always better. | 我有一条准则 旧不如新 |
[04:54] | You can’t keep saying you have one rule | 如果你每条准备的内容都不同 |
[04:56] | if they’re always different rules. | 你就不能总说你有一条准则 |
[04:57] | Ah, but “New is always better” is my oldest rule, | 可”旧不如新”是我最早的准则 |
[05:00] | which makes it the best. | 所以这条是最棒的 |
[05:04] | – Hi, Marsh. – Oh, hey, buddy. | -小马 好啊 -伙计 来啦 |
[05:06] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:08] | Lily got food poisoning from some soup. | 莉莉因为喝汤食物中毒了 |
[05:11] | And then I ate the soup exactly three hours later. | 我喝汤的时间比她晚了三个小时 |
[05:14] | Which means I can see exactly three hours into my future, | 也就是说 我知道三个小时后自己的遭遇 |
[05:18] | and it… doesn’t… look… good. | 情况看起来 不太妙 |
[05:24] | I tried to be supportive. | 我试着去帮她 |
[05:26] | Oh, baby, can you just hold me, please? | 宝贝 你能抱着我吗 |
[05:29] | Of course, baby. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[05:35] | But it doesn’t help when Lily gets going, | 但是 莉莉吐的时候那一点帮助都没有 |
[05:37] | she sounds like a velociraptor from Jurassic Park. | 她听起来就像是侏罗纪公园里的迅猛龙 |
[05:44] | But then I realized | 但随后我意识到 |
[05:47] | a man can do a lot of living in three hours. | 人在三个小时里可以做很多事情 |
[05:49] | So, I’m out experiencing this beautiful, crazy dance called life. | 所以我就来享受美好又疯狂的生活 |
[05:55] | Ah, my last meal. | 我的最后一餐 |
[05:57] | MacClaren’s famous Jalapeno Popper. | 麦凯伦著名的墨西哥青椒肉卷 |
[05:59] | My doctor says I need to eat healthier, | 我的医生建议我饮食要健康点 |
[06:01] | so I figured the round-trip flight | 于是我想反正从哪儿进 |
[06:03] | these babies are about to take | 最后还得从哪儿出来 |
[06:04] | will land them permanently on the no-fry list. | 最终它们将到达远离我的乐土 |
[06:08] | Good-bye, my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[06:12] | It’s been a hell of a ride. | 祝你一泄顺风 |
[06:15] | I have to… | 我得走了 |
[06:20] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[06:22] | The gang says feel better. | 大家都希望你快点好 |
[06:24] | Mm. Thanks. Wait, | 谢了 等等 |
[06:27] | you didn’t tell them I had food poisoning, did you? | 你没告诉他们我是食物中毒吧 |
[06:30] | Um, I… | 我 |
[06:31] | Marshall, when it’s stomach stuff, | 马修 当胃不舒服时 |
[06:34] | you just say “under the weather,” | 你只需说”身体不适” |
[06:35] | or people start picturing you doing unspeakable things. | 不然别人会想象你在做一些难以启齿的事情 |
[06:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:39] | I just said that you had the sniffles. | 我只是说你流鼻涕而已 |
[06:41] | No one is picturing anything | 大家会想到的就是 |
[06:43] | but little red-nosed you | 你红着鼻子 |
[06:46] | under a blankie with some hot tea. | 披着一条毯子 端着茶杯子 |
[06:49] | I wonder what end it’s coming out of Lily right now. | 我在想 莉莉现在哪头在爆发呢 |
[06:52] | I bet it’s her tushie. | 我敢说是下头 |
[06:53] | I bet it’s both. | 我敢说是上吐下泻 |
[07:00] | Hey, speaking of explosions– | 说到爆炸 |
[07:01] | enough already, Ted! | 够了 泰德 |
[07:03] | That button’s mine! | 那按钮是我的 |
[07:04] | Yeah, fine, okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[07:06] | I got you this job, so I… | 你工作还是我出力的 所以我 |
[07:07] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[07:08] | Whatever. | 怎么着都行 |
[07:10] | It’s yours. | 那就你来吧 |
[07:11] | I gotta run. | 我有事先闪了 |
[07:13] | You… | 你 |
[07:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:20] | Yes, it is. | 是 是我 |
[07:21] | It’s Bloom, Greenberg and Associates. | 是格林伯格联合公司的布鲁姆 |
[07:23] | They want me to come interview. | 他们让我过去面试 |
[07:26] | Yes, I know it’s risky to go, | 我知道现在离开很危险 |
[07:28] | but this is the best environmental law firm in New York. | 但这是纽约最好的环境律师所 |
[07:31] | It’s my dream job. | 是我梦寐以求的工作 |
[07:33] | That’s a great idea, babe. | 主意不错 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | I’ll ask them. | 我问问他们 |
[07:37] | Hey, is it at all possible, could I come in on Monday? | 如果可以的话 我周一过去行吗 |
[07:42] | Okay, I’ll, I’ll see you at 5:00. | 好吧 那 那五点见 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | I love and believe in you, too, baby. | 宝贝 我也爱你 也相信你能成功挨过去 |
[07:54] | Why would Ted just give up the button like that? | 为什么泰德这么轻易就放弃这个按钮 |
[07:58] | And he forgot his phone. | 还忘记了他的手机 |
[08:01] | “See you in an hour.” | “一小时后见” |
[08:03] | Who’s that from? | 谁发的信息 |
[08:03] | Zoey. | 苏伊 |
[08:05] | They’re meeting for coffee. | 他们要去喝咖啡 |
[08:08] | Ted’s getting back together with her! | 泰德要和她重修旧好 |
[08:15] | Why would Ted get back together with Zoey? | 泰德为什么要和苏伊复合 |
[08:17] | He’s doing great. | 他一个人挺好的啊 |
[08:18] | After a breakup, we all think we’re doing great. | 分手后 我们都以为自己一个人过得很好 |
[08:21] | Sometimes the tiniest trigger can unravel you | 有时最微不足道的事情 会触发你崩溃的点 |
[08:24] | – and send you crawling right back. – No, | -让你吃回头草 -才不会 |
[08:26] | I refuse to believe that Ted is getting back with Zoey | 我才不相信泰德是因为灯泡的事情 |
[08:28] | because of lightbulbs. | 而跟苏伊复合 |
[08:29] | Uh, Ted’s gone back for less. | 泰德吃回头草原因简单多了 |
[08:35] | Hi, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[08:37] | You want to get coffee sometime? | 想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[08:43] | Bro. | 老兄 |
[08:44] | Ted, I only have one rule. | 泰德 我只有一条准则 |
[08:46] | But I can’t reach the worst part. | 但是我够不到最严重的地方 |
[08:50] | Hi, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:52] | Want to get coffee sometime? | 想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[08:55] | Coming up next, our two local pandas, | 接下来 本地的两只熊猫 |
[08:58] | Ming Ming and Bao Bao, are expecting a baby. | 明明和宝宝怀孕了 |
[09:01] | Robin, you want to get coffee | 罗宾 你想改天 |
[09:02] | sometime…? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[09:04] | Get it together, bro. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[09:06] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[09:08] | at 6:00 p.m., | 下午六点 |
[09:10] | my body is gonna pay out | 我的身体就像 |
[09:11] | like the most disgusting slot machine in the world. | 世界上最恶心的老虎机 狂喷不止 |
[09:14] | That gives me two hours to go do the interview | 我有两个小时的时间 足够我完成面试 |
[09:17] | and still get back in time. | 然后准时回来了 |
[09:18] | Oh, but, baby, what if you hit the jackpot early? | 但是宝贝 万一你中奖的点提前出现呢 |
[09:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:23] | I’ll be prepared. | 我会做好充分的准备 |
[09:42] | I’m talking your ear off, sorry. | 我一直喋喋不休 抱歉 |
[09:44] | Is there anything I can do for you, sweetie? | 亲爱的 有需要帮忙的吗 |
[09:48] | Can… I… borrow… | 我 能不能 借 |
[09:52] | an adult diaper? | 一块成人尿布 |
[09:56] | We’ve got to stop Ted. Where are they meeting? | 我们得阻止泰德 他们在哪见面 |
[09:58] | Okay, Zoey wrote, “Meet me at 6:00, where it all began, | 苏伊写的是”六点 在第一次见面的地方” |
[10:01] | where you gave me the orchid at the intersection.” | “你给我兰花的那个十字路口” |
[10:04] | Well, that’s good. | 那太好了 |
[10:05] | All we have to do is think back to the time | 我们只要回忆起泰德告诉我们 |
[10:06] | Ted told us about his first date with Zoey. | 他和苏伊初次约会的内容就行 |
[10:08] | Amazing first date with Zoey! | 我们的初次约会超棒的 |
[10:10] | We met at the intersection. | 我们在十字路口见面 |
[10:16] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 真甜蜜呀 |
[10:18] | You weren’t listening either? | 你也没在听吗 |
[10:19] | I was in a coma. | 各种昏睡 |
[10:21] | I mean, who pays attention to that sappy romantic crap? | 谁会注意听那种傻里傻气玩浪漫的废话 |
[10:24] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I wasn’t listening, either. | 其实我也没注意听 |
[10:28] | Ted really can go on about a bitch. | 泰德对这个贱人还真是没完没了啊 |
[10:30] | Great. He could be anywhere. | 这下好了 找不到他了 |
[10:33] | We’re flat out of clues. | 我们没线索了 |
[10:34] | Hey, wait. Ted left a message. | 等下 泰德给我留言了 |
[10:36] | I could hear it ’cause I was in the bathroom… | 我之所以能听见 是因为我当时在厕所 |
[10:38] | blowing my nose– I have the sniffles. | 擤鼻子 我流鼻涕嘛 |
[10:42] | Hey, Lily, hope you’re feeling better. | 莉莉 希望你感觉好点了 |
[10:44] | Marshall told us you’re exploding from both ends | 马修跟我们说你像个被撞断的消防栓 |
[10:46] | like a busted fire hydrant. | 上下两头狂喷不止 |
[10:48] | Damn it, Marshall. | 靠 混账马修 |
[10:49] | Anyway, listen, | 告诉你件事 |
[10:50] | I was going to get back together with Zoey today, | 我今天本来要和苏伊复合 |
[10:52] | but I came to my senses on the way out here, so… | 但我在去的路上突然想通了 所以 |
[10:55] | False alarm. | 行动取消 |
[10:58] | Oh, crap. | 妈的 |
[10:59] | Just stepped in some gum. | 我踩到口香糖了 |
[11:01] | I’m getting back together with Zoey! | 我要去和苏伊复合 |
[11:04] | Okay, we’re never gonna find him. | 好了 我们不可能找到他了 |
[11:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:06] | That’s was a subway announcement in the background. | 背景里面有地铁报站的声音 |
[11:08] | I speak conductor. | 我能听懂调度员说的话 |
[11:10] | Hey, Lily, hope you’re feeling better. | 莉莉 希望你感觉好点了 |
[11:12] | – Marshall told us… – Got it. | -马修跟我们说 -知道了 |
[11:14] | Ted’s at… | 泰德在 |
[11:25] | Ted’s at Smith and Ninth Street. | 泰德在史密斯和第九大街那一站下了 |
[11:26] | That’s the intersection. | 十字路口就在那儿 |
[11:27] | That’s in Brooklyn. | 那个地方在布鲁克林 |
[11:29] | How are we ever gonna get there in time? | 我们怎么能及时赶到 |
[11:30] | Way ahead of ya. | 我早就考虑到了 |
[11:33] | Hello! | 你好 |
[11:38] | Marshall. Jake Bloom. | 马修 我是杰克·布鲁姆 |
[11:40] | – Great to meet you.- Hello, hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[11:42] | Hey. Oh, I’m sorry about the stench. | 很抱歉让你闻到恶臭味 |
[11:44] | We’re suing a factory that’s been dumping raw sewage | 我们正在起诉一个向当地沼泽 |
[11:46] | into a local marshland. | 倾倒未处理污水的工厂 |
[11:47] | Yeah, ten minutes ago, | 10分钟前 |
[11:49] | I was knee-deep in liquefied human feces. | 我还浸泡在过膝的液体人类粪便里面 |
[11:52] | And that was just on the F train. | 粪便都被我留在F号列车上了 |
[11:57] | I can’t believe Ted’s getting back together with Zoey. | 真不敢相信泰德要和苏伊复合 |
[11:59] | I know. They’re a total train wreck. | 就是 他们在一起太悲剧了 |
[12:01] | Unmitigated disaster. | 完完全全的灾难 |
[12:03] | Worst couple ever. | 史上最烂情侣 |
[12:04] | Yeah, almost as bad as us. | 没错 跟我们差不多烂 |
[12:09] | We were a mess. | 我们当初简直一团糟 |
[12:11] | Do you remember how awful I looked by the end? | 你记得我到最后看起来有多糟糕吗 |
[12:14] | My hair was falling out, | 脱发 |
[12:15] | my skin was gray, my back was hunched. | 皮肤暗沉 还驼背 |
[12:18] | What about me? | 我也好不到哪去 |
[12:19] | I got so fat, | 我变得巨肥 |
[12:20] | at the end of a date, you’d unhook my bra. | 约完会后 还得你帮忙解开我的胸罩 |
[12:23] | You were the only boyfriend I ever motorboated. | 你是唯一一个让我玩过蹭大胸的男朋友 |
[12:28] | Thank God we’re not sentimental saps | 幸好我们不是一恐慌就要复合的 |
[12:30] | who panic and get back together. | 多愁善感的傻子 |
[12:32] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[12:33] | why would people do that? | 为什么人们要这么做 |
[12:37] | I guess I get it. | 我想我懂 |
[12:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:41] | Well, no matter how bad things got… | 无论最后结局如何不堪 |
[12:46] | Ted really did love Zoey for a minute there. | 泰德有那么一刻 的确深爱过苏伊 |
[12:48] | Didn’t he? | 难道不是吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah… he did. | 是的 他爱过 |
[12:58] | And… she loved him, too. | 而且 她也深爱过他 |
[13:03] | Didn’t she? | 是吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 她也爱过 |
[13:15] | Smith and Ninth Street. | 史密斯和第九大街到了 |
[13:17] | So, let me show you some | 那我来给你看些 |
[13:19] | of the gut-wrenching environmental atrocities | 我们正试图阻止的 |
[13:22] | that we were working to stop, okay? | 让人极度痛苦的环境暴行 |
[13:26] | Here, pop quiz. | 快速问答 |
[13:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:30] | – That’s a seal. – Bingo! | -海豹 -答对了 |
[13:33] | Yes, a bloated seal corpse rotting in industrial waste. | 没错 是一具在工业废料中肿胀腐烂的海豹尸体 |
[13:38] | Now, wait till you see what we found | 现在 来看看我们把它解剖后 |
[13:40] | when we cut him open. | 发现了什么 |
[13:44] | Okay, where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪里 |
[13:46] | Maybe this isn’t the intersection. | 或许这不是那个十字路口 |
[13:47] | Well, maybe it is and we’re too late. | 或许就是 是我们来晚了 |
[13:48] | Man, I wish we’d gone to Brooklyn sooner. | 我真希望我们能早点到布鲁克林 |
[13:50] | I know, right? | 我懂 |
[13:52] | Ever since the Trader Joe’s opened up, | 自从贩子琼开张以来 |
[13:54] | Brooklyn is so… whatever. | 布鲁克林就 变样了 |
[13:57] | Wait. Where’d you get that? | 等下 你那个是在哪买的 |
[13:59] | Across the street | 街对面 |
[14:00] | at the Intersection. | 十字路口咖啡店 |
[14:03] | So, uh, you guys… want to buy some weed or…? | 那么 你们俩 是想买点大麻吗 |
[14:19] | She’s alone! There’s still time! | 她还是一个人 还来得及 |
[14:20] | But where the hell is Ted? | 但泰德在哪呢 |
[14:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:22] | On their first date, he brought her an orchid. | 他们第一次约会的时候 他送她一盆兰花 |
[14:25] | How much do you want to bet he’s gonna do it again? | 敢不敢打赌 他还会旧戏重演 |
[14:28] | Brilliant. | 太聪明了 |
[14:29] | But wait, he had a huge head start on us. | 但是 他比我们出发得早多了 |
[14:31] | There’s no way he’s still in there | 除非他花半个小时 |
[14:32] | unless he spent a half an hour picking out the perfect orchid. | 去挑一盆完美兰花 不然他应该早走了 |
[14:35] | Thanks, Julia! | 谢谢啦 茱莉亚 |
[14:39] | You know what? | 那啥 |
[14:40] | Let me see the pink lady slipper again. | 让我再看看那盆粉色女拖鞋兰吧 |
[14:45] | Now, do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[14:47] | A pile of rotting seagull carcasses | 成堆海鸥腐烂的尸体 |
[14:51] | – covered in toxic sludge.- Being eaten by rats. | -被有毒的污泥覆盖着 -还被老鼠啃食 |
[14:55] | Exactly. | 这才是最确切的答案 |
[14:57] | Now this next slide… | 下一张 |
[14:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. That’s my wife’s water birth. | 抱歉 这是我妻子的水中分娩照 |
[15:01] | I don’t know how that got in there. | 我不知道这照片怎么会在这儿 |
[15:07] | Anyway, that’s all my questions. | 好了 我的提问结束了 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God, I made it! | 我的老天 我做到了 |
[15:12] | Now just shake his hand, clench your very soul | 现在只需握个手 收收惊 |
[15:15] | and run like hell! | 然后狂奔回家 |
[15:17] | Now, I like to set aside 20 minutes at the end | 我一般会在面试的最后 |
[15:20] | of every interview for your questions. | 留出20分钟时间 回答你的问题 |
[15:22] | So don’t hold back. | 所以不必有所保留 |
[15:23] | Whatever you got inside there, you just let ‘er rip. | 无论你里面有什么[问题] 统统掏出来吧 |
[15:27] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[15:29] | I’m just gonna tell him the truth. | 我要跟他说实话 |
[15:32] | When it’s stomach stuff, | 当胃不舒服时 |
[15:34] | you just say “under the weather” | 你只需说”身体不适” |
[15:35] | or people start picturing you doing unspeakable things. | 不然别人会想象你在做一些难以启齿的事情 |
[15:40] | I have food poisoning | 我食物中毒了 |
[15:41] | and I’m about to start volcanoing | 马上就要像火山爆发那样 |
[15:43] | toxic sludge out of both ends! | 毒泥从两头喷涌而出 |
[15:45] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[15:50] | Thanks, Julia! | 谢谢啦 茱莉亚 |
[15:54] | No, on second thought. | 转念一想 这个也不好 |
[15:58] | – Come on. – What the hell?! | -别去 -你们这是干嘛 |
[15:59] | You can’t get back together with Zoey just because | 你不能因为被一个灯泡吓坏了 |
[16:01] | you’re freaking out over a lightbulb. | 就跑去跟苏伊复合 |
[16:02] | I’m not freaking out over a lightbulb! | 我不是被一个灯泡吓坏了 |
[16:04] | I’m freaking out over 50,000 lightbulbs! | 我是被五万个灯泡吓坏了 |
[16:07] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到 |
[16:08] | I only got this job | 我只所以能得到这份工作 |
[16:10] | because you gave it to me, Barney. | 是因为有你帮我 巴尼 |
[16:11] | I didn’t earn it! | 根本不是我自己努力的 |
[16:14] | Look, Ted, the future is scary. | 听着 泰德 未来虽然可怕 |
[16:17] | But you can’t just run back to the past | 但你不能因为过去很熟悉 |
[16:19] | because it’s familiar. | 就转身跑回去 |
[16:22] | Yes, it’s tempting. | 没错 过去是很诱人 |
[16:25] | But… it’s a mistake. | 但 过去是个错误 |
[16:32] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[16:34] | Um, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:37] | Can you give this to the blonde | 能帮我把这花送给 |
[16:39] | sitting alone in there | 独自坐在里面的金发女孩吗 |
[16:40] | and tell her Ted’s really sorry? | 告诉她 泰德真的很抱歉 |
[16:44] | Also… | 还有 |
[16:46] | Indirect sunlight, don’t overwater. | 花要阳光直射 不要浇水过度 |
[16:48] | Half a cup a week is more than enough. | 一周半杯水就绰绰有余了 |
[17:03] | No. | 不是这个 |
[17:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:07] | And kids… | 孩子们 |
[17:10] | that’s how I met your mother. | 老爸老妈浪漫史从此上演 |
[17:13] | Psych. It was just some chick. | 骗你们的 那妞只是过客而已 |
[17:19] | Hey, baby, how’d it go? | 宝贝 面试如何 |
[17:21] | Lily, this year, | 莉莉 今年 |
[17:23] | this nasty schoolyard bully of a year | 今年就像个卑鄙的校园恶霸 |
[17:26] | will not stop punching me in the face. | 把我从年头揍到年尾 |
[17:28] | How did we kick off 2011? | 我们2011年的厄运是如何开始的 |
[17:31] | My dad died. | 先是我父亲去世 |
[17:32] | And now after five months of unemployment, | 然后我在当了五个月的无业游民后 |
[17:35] | I just blew my dream job. | 刚又亲手断送了我梦想的工作 |
[17:36] | The good news is, in a few seconds, | 好消息是 几秒钟后 |
[17:38] | I’m gonna start heaving my guts out | 我会吐得天昏地暗 |
[17:39] | because that’s what life is for me now; | 因为我现在的生活就是这样 |
[17:41] | just losing what’s inside until I’m just empty. | 失去一切 直到空无一物 |
[17:45] | Baby, come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[17:47] | I just want to shut my eyes | 我只想在开始之前 |
[17:49] | for a few seconds before it starts. | 闭上眼喘口气 |
[18:01] | And Marshall slept… | 然而马修睡着了 |
[18:07] | …all night. | 直到天亮 |
[18:19] | Okay, hotshot. | 好了 靓仔 |
[18:22] | Mr. Stinson. | 斯丁森先生 |
[18:24] | Who’s gonna do the honors? | 谁是荣誉之手 |
[18:26] | He is. | 是他 |
[18:28] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:29] | Yeah. You earned it. | 对 你应得的 |
[18:34] | All clear! | 全部清场 |
[18:38] | Hey, new is always better, right? | 旧不如新 对吗 |
[18:43] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[18:46] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[18:48] | eight… | 八 |
[18:49] | Lily, it’s a miracle. | 莉莉 奇迹发生了 |
[18:52] | I didn’t get sick. I didn’t get sick. | 我没事 我居然没事 |
[18:55] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[18:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:06] | …one! | 一 |
[19:22] | * Let it roll across the floor * | * 在舞池中尽情起舞吧 * |
[19:27] | * Through the hall and out the door * | * 穿越大厅 走出门外* |
[19:32] | * To the fountain of perpetual mirth * | * 旋转到欢笑永远的喷泉处 * |
[19:35] | I’m proud of you for giving Ted the button. | 你最后让泰德按下那个按钮 我真为你感到自豪 |
[19:38] | It meant a lot. | 意义非凡 |
[19:38] | * Let it roll for all it’s worth * | * 尽最大的努力来起舞吧 * |
[19:39] | It’s just a button. | 不就是个破按钮吗 |
[19:40] | Can we talk about something else, please? | 咱们能说点别的吗 拜托了 |
[19:49] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[19:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:51] | How you been? | 你近来如何 |
[19:53] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[19:56] | Look, I don’t know why | 我不知道 |
[19:57] | you would possibly say yes to this, | 你会不会答应我的请求 |
[20:00] | but would you want to grab | 但 你愿意 |
[20:02] | a cup of coffee with me sometime? | 改天跟我一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[20:04] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟就行 |
[20:05] | I was such a jerk to you. | 我以前这么混账 |
[20:07] | You can spend the entire time | 你可以花全部时间 |
[20:08] | calling me every dirty name in the book. | 用你学过最脏的话来骂我 |
[20:10] | I speak four languages. | 我会说四种语言 |
[20:12] | I’m gonna need more than 20 minutes. | 20分钟肯定不够 |
[20:15] | I’ll call you. | 我打给你 |
[20:17] | You look beautiful, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你真漂亮 |
[20:19] | And here I thought it was too late for sundresses. | 我以为现在的季节穿吊带裙 为时已晚了 |
[20:22] | It’s never too late, Barney. | 从来不会太晚 巴尼 |
[20:27] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[20:42] | Best man? | 伴郎 |
[20:43] | You’re being summoned. | 新郎倌召见你 |
[20:45] | Geez, what now? | 天啊 又干嘛呀 |
[20:51] | I heard the groom needed me. | 听说新郎倌需要我 |
[20:55] | What do you think of this tie? | 你觉得这条领带如何 |