时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kids, if there’s one big theme to this story– | 孩子们 在我们快要接近结局 |
[00:03] | and I swear, we’re totally, almost, | 却又没那么快结尾的故事中 |
[00:05] | not really all that close to the end– it’s timing. | 有一个贯穿始终的主题 就是机缘 |
[00:08] | Timing is everything. | 机缘至关重要 |
[00:09] | For example, I never would met your mother | 比如 如果不是去参加婚礼 |
[00:11] | if it weren’t for a wedding. | 我就不会遇到你们的母亲 |
[00:13] | The last wedding I ever thought I’d be at. | 那场最出乎我意料的婚礼 |
[00:16] | What do you think of this tie? | 你觉得这条领带如何 |
[00:18] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[00:19] | Barney Stinson needs you right before his wedding, | 我还以为巴尼・史丁森在婚礼前的召唤 |
[00:21] | you assume there’s at least one dead hooker in the closet, | 是让我帮他处理藏在衣橱里的妓女尸体 |
[00:24] | right? | 对不对啊 |
[00:29] | Is this one better? | 这条有好一点吗 |
[00:31] | Look, the tie is great, | 这条领带棒极了 |
[00:32] | And, you know, it’s perfectly normal | 你只是在婚礼前有点小紧张 |
[00:34] | to have some pre-wedding jitters. | 这种现象很正常 |
[00:36] | I’m not having jitters. | 我不是紧张 |
[00:38] | It just occurs to me that once I put this tie on, | 我只是想到 一旦我系上这条领带 |
[00:40] | I can never take it off. | 就不能摘掉了 |
[00:42] | I have to wear this tie forever and ever. | 我就得一生一世系着它 |
[00:44] | And sure, this tie’s skinny now, | 虽然这条领带现在很苗条 |
[00:46] | but what happens if it gets fat and starts bossing me around? | 万一它变胖了 对我呼来喝去怎么办 |
[00:49] | Did I make a mistake? | 我会不会做了个错误的决定 |
[00:50] | Would I have been happier with the other tie? | 要是系别的领带 我会更开心吗 |
[00:55] | Ted, can I tell you a big secret? | 泰德 我能告诉你个天大的秘密吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[01:01] | I’m not really talking about the tie. | 我说的其实不是领带 |
[01:03] | No, I got that, Barney. | 我明白 巴尼 |
[01:05] | I wonder if this whole thing’s a disaster. | 我在想这整件事会不会是场灾难 |
[01:08] | What if this is the worst wedding ever? | 如果变成史上最烂的婚礼怎么办 |
[01:11] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[01:12] | We’ve already been to the worst wedding ever. | 我们已经参加过史上最烂的婚礼了 |
[01:14] | Punchy’s wedding. | 小粉拳的婚礼 |
[01:16] | Marshall really took a two flusher on that one. | 马修简直把它毁得一干二净 |
[01:19] | The story of how Uncle Marshall ruined | 马修叔叔毁了 |
[01:21] | my friend Punchy’s wedding | 我朋友小粉拳婚礼的故事 |
[01:22] | starts in September, 2011. | 发生在2011年9月 |
[01:25] | Punchy had asked me to be his best man. | 小粉拳邀请我做他的伴郎 |
[01:28] | Guys, before we go, would you mind | 各位 走之前你们介不介意 |
[01:30] | reading my wedding toast? | 听我读一遍婚礼致辞 |
[01:31] | – Oh, yeah, no problem. – Sure. | -没问题 -当然可以 |
[01:32] | Um, all right, if I have to. | 好吧 反正没得选 |
[01:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:36] | There’s a few different versions. | 人家准备了各种不同的版本嘛 |
[01:38] | Ted, why are you working so hard on this toast? | 泰德 你干嘛这么大费周章地写祝词 |
[01:41] | Punchy belched his proposal | 人家小粉拳是在保龄球馆 |
[01:42] | through a karaoke mic at a bowling alley. | 随便拿个唱K的话筒求的婚 |
[01:44] | Okay, look, I’ve never told you guys this, | 好吧 我从没跟你们说过 |
[01:46] | but over the years, a few of my old high school buddies | 但这几年来 我一些高中旧友 |
[01:50] | have asked me to give wedding toasts, | 纷纷邀请我在婚礼上致辞 |
[01:53] | and they haven’t gone great. | 结果场面都不太好看 |
[01:57] | Somehow those weddings all fell smack-dab | 不知怎地 那些婚礼恰恰 |
[01:59] | in the worst moments of my life. | 碰上了我人生最悲剧的时刻 |
[02:02] | Joel and Mora’s love is a beautiful thing. | 琼尔和莫拉的爱情是美好的 |
[02:05] | I thought I had that… | 我原以为我也拥有 |
[02:08] | till my fiancee left me at the altar last week. | 结果我的未婚妻上周在圣坛上离我而去 |
[02:12] | I was asked not to talk about this, so I won’t. | 他们不让我说起这个 所以我就不说了 |
[02:18] | I sit outside her house at night sometimes. | 我有时夜里会坐在她家门外 |
[02:21] | She got a haircut. | 她剪头发了 |
[02:24] | After I lost my job last week, | 上周我失业了之后 |
[02:27] | uh, I was asked not to give this toast… | 他们就不让我宣读祝词了 |
[02:29] | No, no, no! | 不 我要说 |
[02:30] | The happy couple needs to hear this. | 幸福的夫妻需要听到这句话 |
[02:32] | Things end. | 好花不常开 好景不长在 |
[02:34] | But from the ashes of your statistically | 就数据统计而言 你俩很可能离婚 |
[02:37] | probable divorce, | 然后形影单只 孤独终老 |
[02:38] | hope can rise anew. | 但枯木终逢春 |
[02:42] | That is why I’m starting my own architecture firm– | 因此我准备开创我自己的建筑公司 |
[02:45] | Mosbius Designs. | 莫比斯设计公司[Mosbius 法国国宝级艺术家] |
[02:47] | 三个月后 | |
[02:47] | Mosbius Designs has failed. | 莫斯比设计公司关门大吉 |
[02:51] | But Alex and Jessica’s love reminds us that… | 但是艾利克斯和杰西卡的爱情 提醒着我们 |
[02:57] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[03:01] | Classic Schmosby. | 尿斯比经典时刻 |
[03:03] | Whoa. Punchy posted the low points of your life online? | 小粉拳把你人生的低潮期都放在网上 |
[03:07] | Oh, not just that. | 没那么简单 |
[03:08] | * Mosbius Designs has failed | 莫斯比设计公司 关门大吉 * |
[03:12] | * But Alex and Jessica’s love reminds us that… | 但是艾利克斯和杰西卡的爱情 提醒我们 * |
[03:15] | * Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha… | 我我我我们 * |
[03:18] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[03:20] | So now I seem like a total train wreck | 所以现在我在所有高中旧友的心目中 |
[03:23] | to all my old high school friends. | 就是一个彻头彻尾的倒霉鬼 |
[03:25] | And a bunch of people in Finland. | 在芬兰还有一群见证者 |
[03:27] | The auto-tune thing got kind of big over there. | 那个混音视频在他们那儿引起了不小的轰动 |
[03:30] | That’s why I have to nail this toast. | 所以我必须要搞定这次致辞 华丽转身 |
[03:33] | Ted, you want to nail something at this wedding– | 泰德 无论你想在婚礼上搞定什么 |
[03:36] | lose the Trapper Keeper. | 必须先扔掉这大部头 |
[03:38] | The only thing you need to bring to Cleveland | 你唯一需要带去克利夫兰的东西 |
[03:41] | is this. | 就是这个 |
[03:42] | That fall I became the youngest architect | 那年秋天 我成了纽约史上 |
[03:44] | in the history of New York to break ground on a skyscraper. | 最年轻的把摩天大楼炸为平地的建筑师 |
[03:47] | Which led to a glowing magazine feature. | 流行杂志专门为我做了个特辑 |
[03:50] | I planned on having it framed– | 我打算把它裱起来 |
[03:51] | Uncle Barney had different plans. | 巴尼叔叔的计划却与我背道而驰 |
[03:53] | Here’s your toast– | 你的致辞要这么念 |
[03:55] | “Single file, ladies. No fatties” | “女士们 要签名请排队 谢绝肥妞” |
[03:57] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[03:59] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s Cleveland. | 是啊 你说得没错 那儿可是克利夫兰 |
[04:00] | “Single file, ladies”” | 那就”女士们 要签名请排队” |
[04:13] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[04:16] | I’m not going to Punchy’s wedding | 我才不要在小粉拳的婚礼上 |
[04:18] | to brag about a magazine… | 炫耀一本杂志 |
[04:21] | cover. | 虽然封面人物是我 |
[04:22] | Barney, he doesn’t need dating advice from you. | 巴尼 他不需要你的约会建议 |
[04:25] | You never even called Nora. | 你至今还不敢给诺拉打电话呢 |
[04:27] | Kids, you remember Nora. | 孩子们 你们还记得诺拉吧 |
[04:29] | But just the other day… | 可就在前几天 |
[04:31] | – I’ll call you. – It’s never too late, Barney. | -我晚点打给你 -从来不会太晚 巴尼 |
[04:34] | Or did you call her? | 还是你已经打了 |
[04:36] | Not that I care. Did you? | 我才不关心呢 打了吗 |
[04:38] | I don’t care. Did you? | 我真不关心 到底打没打 |
[04:40] | I haven’t called her. | 其实我还没打 |
[04:42] | – Buddy. -Damn it, Barney. | -伙计 -该死 巴尼 |
[04:43] | I was really, really, really rooting for you two. | 我可是打从心底由衷真心希望你们在一起 |
[04:45] | Who wants hot wings? | 谁要吃辣鸡翅 |
[04:46] | I’m in. | 我要 |
[04:48] | Or maybe we should just pour hot sauce on Barney, | 要不直接往巴尼身上泼辣酱吧 |
[04:50] | since he’s a total chicken. | 因为他就是只畏畏缩缩的小鸡仔[胆小鬼] |
[04:51] | I did not chicken out. | 我哪有临阵退缩 |
[04:53] | Nora is looking for something serious. | 诺拉是在寻求真爱 |
[04:55] | I’m not. End of story. | 而我不是 所以没戏 |
[04:56] | And yes, Robin, I would love some wings. | 还有 罗宾 我想来点鸡翅 |
[04:59] | Cannibal. | 吃本家没良心 |
[05:00] | Okay, next round’s on me. | 好吧 下一轮我买单 |
[05:01] | – Oh, no, we got it. – No, no… | -不 不 我们够了 -不 不 |
[05:02] | Now Lily and Marshall had just found out | 莉莉和马修刚发现 |
[05:04] | they were having a baby. | 他们有宝宝了 |
[05:06] | – I can’t wait to tell everyone. – Baby, no, | -我要马上宣布这个好消息 -宝贝 不行 |
[05:09] | We can’t tell anyone. Not until three months. | 头三个月我们要保密 |
[05:09] | 有种说法怀孕头三个月 肚子里的宝宝不想让别人知道 不然可能会流产 | |
[05:11] | I don’t want to jinx it. | 我可不想坏事 |
[05:13] | That’s a bit superstitious, don’t you think? | 你有点过于迷信了吧 |
[05:15] | Whenever we board a flight, you lick the plane. | 是谁每次登机 都要舔一下飞机 |
[05:18] | Have we crashed even once? | 那我们飞机失事过吗 |
[05:19] | Don’t say a word until we know everything’s okay. Deal? | 总之在确保顺利前一个字都别提 好吗 |
[05:23] | Deal. But everything’s just going to be great. | 好吧 但我知道一切都会无比顺利的 |
[05:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:28] | How can you guarantee that? | 你怎么保证 |
[05:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:38] | I’m just so happy. I don’t know how | 我开心极了 我不知道 |
[05:39] | we’re going to keep this secret for three months. | 这三个月要怎么做才能不被人发现 |
[05:42] | Relax. It’ll be easy. | 别紧张 瞒天过海很简单 |
[05:44] | What’ll you have? | 你们要什么 |
[05:45] | Four beers, plus one non-alcoholic. | 四杯啤酒 外加一杯不含酒精的 |
[05:47] | You’re pregnant! Get in here! | 你怀孕了 让我抱抱准妈咪 |
[05:51] | And so we all headed to my hometown | 然后我们就出发回我老家 |
[05:53] | where we planned to celebrate Punchy’s big day. | 去庆祝小粉拳的大日子 |
[05:55] | Uncle Barney had different plans. | 而巴尼叔叔则有其它计划 |
[05:57] | Get ready, Cleveland. | 准备好啦 克里夫兰 |
[05:58] | The last man to screw you this hard | 上一个像这样把你们搞得屁滚尿流 |
[06:00] | then disappear was LeBron James. | 然后消失无踪的是勒布朗・詹姆斯 |
[06:00] | 以前在克里夫兰骑士队 后来为了总冠军去迈阿密热火队 | |
[06:03] | You’re trying to get laid here? | 你要在这儿拐妞上床 |
[06:06] | – What? – God, Barney, | -怎么了 -天啊 巴尼 |
[06:07] | tonight is a magical night | 今晚可是泰德那个烦死人朋友 |
[06:08] | between Ted’s annoying friend and what’s-her-face. | 和无印象新娘的婚礼奇妙夜 |
[06:11] | Have some respect. | 别太放肆 |
[06:13] | This isn’t just getting laid. | 这不是单纯的拐妞上床 |
[06:15] | This is market research. | 这是市场调研 |
[06:16] | You see, my legendary success rate of 83%… | 我的传奇胜率是百分之八十三 |
[06:20] | 17– it’s always the inverse. | 应该是百分之十七 他总是颠倒是非黑白 |
[06:22] | …doesn’t happen by accident. | 绝不是偶然的 |
[06:24] | Every single play I run on women | 我对女人们上演的每一种戏码 |
[06:26] | has been meticulously field-tested. | 都被一丝不苟地实践过 |
[06:28] | By weeding out | 运用克里夫兰 |
[06:29] | the bad plays in smaller markets like Cleveland, | 这种小型市场检测戏码的好坏 |
[06:32] | I know which ones will work in New York. | 才能知道哪种适用于纽约 |
[06:34] | For example, | 比方说 |
[06:35] | tonight marks the inaugural flight | 今晚的首场演出是 |
[06:37] | of the escaped manslaughterer. | 刚逃出来的嗜血屠夫 |
[06:41] | Are escaped manslaughterers sexy? | 逃逸的嗜血屠夫销魂吧 |
[06:43] | – Not even remotely. – No. No. | -差远了 -逊弊了 |
[06:44] | Exactly. We’ll never know unless I try it out tonight. | 完全正确 但只有当我亲身实践才知道真假 |
[06:48] | Schmosby! Oh! | 尿斯比 |
[06:50] | Turd-faces! What’s up?! | 便便脸 大家好啊 |
[06:52] | You really feel that ring now. | 这戒指真咯得慌 |
[06:54] | So glad you all made it. | 真高兴你们都来了 |
[06:55] | Open bar. Drink up, turd-faces, | 免费酒吧 干杯 便便脸 |
[06:58] | ’cause Kelly’s dad’s paying for all this, | 这全入凯莉的爸爸的帐 |
[07:00] | and he hates my guts. | 而且他恨我入骨哦 |
[07:02] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[07:04] | Who’s doing shots? Come on, let’s go. | 谁来拼酒 赶紧 来吧 |
[07:06] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:07] | What are you pregnant or something? | 你是怀孕了 还是怎么了 |
[07:08] | Let’s get hammered! | 不醉无归 |
[07:11] | You’re drinking for two tonight, baby. | 你今晚可是一人喝两人份 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | I will do this for the child. | 我会为了我们的孩子而战 |
[07:16] | – Go Browns! – Go Browns! | -布朗队万岁 -布朗队万岁 |
[07:20] | In AFC regular season play, | 那是全美橄榄球联赛 |
[07:22] | but if they mean the Super Bowl, go Vikings. | 如果他们说超级碗 你就要说 维京人队加油 |
[07:22] | 布朗队属克里夫兰 维京人队属马修的家乡明尼苏达 | |
[07:23] | Yowza! | 爽 |
[07:27] | Escaped manslaughterers– not sexy. | 逃逸的嗜血屠夫 不够销魂 |
[07:30] | Although in hindsight, | 尽管是事后诸葛 |
[07:31] | that was kind of a flawed concept. | 但这个想法的确考虑得不够周全 |
[07:33] | Next up, patient zero. | 下一场 零号病人[头号传染源] |
[07:39] | Lily, we are getting sloshed tonight. | 莉莉 今晚我们喝个痛快 |
[07:43] | That’s all you, baby. | 全靠你了 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | I’ll be four shots in with no food. | 再喝我就空腹喝四杯了 |
[07:46] | In nine months, I’ll be pushing | 九个月以后 老娘的阴道要挤出 |
[07:47] | a pumpkin-headed Eriksen baby out of my hoo-ha. | 一个头像南瓜这么大的埃里克森宝宝 |
[07:50] | I think Papa can manage a few extra cocktails. | 我想这几杯小酒 老爸还是能搞定的吧 |
[07:52] | Well played. | 说得好 |
[07:59] | Hakuna Matata! | 真爽[非洲斯瓦西里语] |
[08:01] | I, uh, I got to get some air. | 我 我得出去透透气 |
[08:06] | Kids, remember how I told you | 孩子们 还记得我跟你说过 |
[08:08] | Marshall ruined Punchy’s wedding? | 马修把小粉拳婚礼毁了吗 |
[08:11] | That wasn’t it. | 现在还没到时候 |
[08:12] | God, will you look at that guy. | 天啊 你看看他 |
[08:14] | I wish Barney were my boyfriend again. | 真希望巴尼能跟我重修旧好 |
[08:17] | No, thanks. | 还是算了吧 |
[08:19] | Wait a minute. That’s your truth voice. | 等下 这是你说真话的腔调 |
[08:21] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[08:22] | Whenever you’re trying to pass something off as a joke | 每次你想用笑话来掩盖真话 |
[08:25] | but it’s actually profoundly true, you use that voice. | 一笑而过时 就会用这种腔调 |
[08:28] | I wish the Spice Girls would get back together. | 我真希望辣妹组合能复合 |
[08:31] | They were awesome. | 她们超赞的 |
[08:33] | The worst. | 糟透了 |
[08:40] | That was me. | 是我放的 |
[08:41] | I totally cut one. | 我完全没忍住 |
[08:43] | That guy. | 那个男的真差劲 |
[08:46] | Birthday present from my dad. | 我爸寄来的生日礼物 |
[08:49] | All I really want is for him | 我真正想要的其实是 |
[08:50] | to tell me that he loves me. | 一句他爱我 |
[08:53] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[08:54] | This pen’s enough. | 有这支笔就够了 |
[08:56] | It’s not enough. | 不够不够 |
[08:57] | It’s totally enough. | 完全够了 |
[09:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[09:02] | You still have feelings for Barney. | 你对巴尼余情未了 |
[09:09] | Admit it, you still have feelings for Barney. | 承认吧 你对他余情未了 |
[09:12] | You are drunker than I thought. | 你比我想象的更醉哎 |
[09:15] | – I mean,look at the guy. – Wait, wait, wait. | -你看他那傻样 -等下等下 |
[09:18] | Before you go, please answer the following survey | 在你走之前 请完成以下调查 |
[09:21] | to help me better bang you in the future. | 好让我今后把到你的机率能更大点 |
[09:23] | What didn’t work for you about this play? | 为什么这次的戏码你不买账 |
[09:26] | Did you A) not believe | A 你不相信 |
[09:27] | I was a Guinness Book world record holder? | 我是吉尼斯世界纪录的保持者 |
[09:30] | or B) did the fingernails gross you out? | 还是 B 这些指甲恶心到你了 |
[09:36] | I can’t wait for your toast, Schmosby. | 我好期待你的祝词啊 尿斯比 |
[09:38] | Yeah, here come the waterworks. | 是啊 水龙头要关不住啦 |
[09:41] | Wait. You’re rooting for me to melt down at your own wedding? | 等下 你赞成我在你的婚礼崩溃大哭吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, everyone is. | 对 大家都翘首期盼呢 |
[09:45] | Plus a few new friends from Finland. | 还有一些芬兰来的新朋友 |
[09:50] | Hey, good luck, Schmos. | 祝你好运 尿斯比 |
[09:51] | Good luck, good luck. | 祝你好运 祝你好运 |
[09:54] | Take it. | 快拿着 |
[09:55] | Show them how awesome you are. | 让他们知道你有多厉害 |
[09:58] | Shamelessly plug yourself, so you can shamelessly plug, | 要厚着脸皮宣传自己 一分耕耘 |
[10:02] | – let’s say that. – I told you, | -一分收获 -我都说了 |
[10:04] | I’m not here to brag, okay? | 我不是来这儿炫耀的 好吧 |
[10:07] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[10:08] | You’re too polite to brag. | 你太谦虚了 |
[10:10] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[10:13] | Because the only person on Earth | 因为这世上只有一个人马修・埃里克森 |
[10:16] | who loves Ted Mosby more than Marshall Eriksen, | 比马修・埃里克森更爱泰德・莫斯比 |
[10:18] | is drunk Marshall Eriksen. | 那就是喝醉的马修・埃里克森 |
[10:21] | So game on. | 好戏上场 |
[10:28] | Kids, remember how I told you | 孩子们 还记得我跟你们讲过 |
[10:30] | Marshall ruined Punchy and Kelly’s wedding? | 马修毁了小粉拳和凯利的婚礼吗 |
[10:34] | That wasn’t it either. | 现在也还没到那个时候 |
[10:36] | Barney and I tried and failed. | 我和巴尼努力过了 但还是分手告终 |
[10:39] | That was two years ago. | 都过去两年了 |
[10:41] | Why would I ever go down that road again? | 我为什么还要重蹈覆辙 |
[10:43] | It wouldn’t even make sense. | 这完全不合理 |
[10:44] | It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s chemistry. | 不是凡事都要求合理的 感觉是很奇妙的 |
[10:47] | Look, I’ve always had a sixth sense about these things. | 我的第六感向来对这种事很敏锐 |
[10:51] | And now that I’m pregnant… | 再加上现在我怀孕了 |
[10:53] | with this idea in my mind-uterus, | 我以大脑为子宫 孕育这个想法 |
[10:55] | I see things even clearer. | 我现在看得更清楚了 |
[10:57] | You and Barney have the kind of chemistry | 巴尼和你对彼此的感觉 |
[11:00] | – that just doesn’t go away.- Really? | -都没有消失殆尽 -真的吗 |
[11:03] | Then why is he trying to LeBron anything that moves? | 那他为什么想要鼓捣所有会动的东西呢 |
[11:07] | Did this not work for you | 你不买账是因为 |
[11:08] | because A) vampires are played out, | A 吸血鬼这招被人玩烂了 |
[11:10] | or B) claiming that I also invented Facebook | 或是B 同时宣称我还是FACEBOOK的创始人 |
[11:14] | was kind of a hat on a hat? | 这个谎有点扯太大了 |
[11:18] | You’re the reason he never called Nora. | 他是因为你 才没有给诺拉打电话 |
[11:21] | You’re the reason he’s only test-marketing tonight. | 也是因为你 他今晚才只有在这做市场调查 |
[11:23] | And you’re the reason he keeps striking out on purpose. | 更是因为你 他总是故意把其他女人三振出局 |
[11:27] | Chemistry. | 这就是爱情 |
[11:29] | Whoa! Ted! | 哇 泰德 |
[11:31] | Is that really you on the cover of New York magazine? | 《纽约》杂志封面上的人真是你吗 |
[11:36] | Now, you say “yes”” | 你要说 是啊 |
[11:38] | – Please stop. – Schmosby. | -快别说了 -尿斯比 |
[11:40] | What’s this about a magazine? | 这个杂志讲的什么 |
[11:41] | You know what, Clay? It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 克雷 |
[11:43] | You know what? It is a big deal. | 我告诉你 这可是件大事啊 |
[11:45] | Clay, my friend Ted is designing a skyscraper, Clay. | 克雷 我朋友泰德正在设计一幢摩天大楼 |
[11:50] | What have you been up to, Clay? | 你最近都在干嘛呢 克雷 |
[11:51] | Well, I’m still working at the rental car company… | 我还在汽车租凭公司上班 |
[11:54] | Bravo, bravo, Clay. | 不错不错 |
[11:56] | Any major publications want to write an article | 有没有出版社想写一篇 |
[11:59] | on your sweet rental car gig? | 关于你汽车租凭公司的文章啊 |
[12:01] | No, no articles. | 没有 |
[12:02] | My life’s pretty dull. | 我的生活很沉闷 |
[12:03] | I guess the only news is this little gal. | 我最近唯一的新闻是这个小家伙 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God, wook at the wittle baby. | 老天爷啊 快看这个小宝贝 |
[12:10] | She is so cute. | 她太可爱了 |
[12:11] | All I want to do is put her little feet | 我好想把她的小脚 |
[12:14] | in my mouth. | 放进我的嘴巴里 |
[12:17] | You’ve created something truly beautiful. | 你创造了这么一个可人儿 |
[12:19] | She is my everything. | 她是我的全部 |
[12:21] | I mean, it’s kind of a big deal… | 我觉得这也算见大事吧 |
[12:25] | the building, you know? | 摩天大楼耶 对吧 |
[12:26] | Hey, little one. | 小家伙 |
[12:28] | So, this little angel’s already sleeping through the night? | 这位小天使晚上不哭闹 都能一觉睡到天亮啦 |
[12:30] | I’ve had some sleepless nights… | 我设计这幢大楼时 |
[12:32] | designing this building. | 试过彻夜未眠 |
[12:38] | Nothing symbolic about that. | 这无任何象征意义 |
[12:41] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[12:43] | There is no chemistry left between me and Barney. | 我和巴尼对彼此没有任何感觉 |
[12:46] | We’re done. | 我们早结束了 |
[12:47] | Oh really? Prove it. Go tell him. | 真的吗 证明给我看 去告诉他 |
[12:49] | Why would I go tell him that? | 我为什么要去告诉他这个 |
[12:51] | Because deep down, even if he isn’t aware of it himself, | 即便现在巴尼还没有意识到 但在内心深处 |
[12:54] | Barney wants to be with you. | 他是想和你在一起的 |
[12:57] | And if it’s not gonna happen, | 如果你们不可能 |
[12:58] | he deserves to know. | 他理应知道结果 |
[13:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Barney, just so everything is crystal clear… | 巴尼 一切都显而易见 |
[13:07] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[13:08] | Let’s show Cleveland how it’s done. | 我们要用行动 秀给克利夫兰看 |
[13:12] | * The chills that you spill up my back | 你溅落在我背上的冰水 * |
[13:15] | * Leave me filled with satisfaction | 让我心满意足 * |
[13:17] | * When we’re done, satisfaction of what’s to come | 我们结束后 结果甚为满意 * |
[13:20] | * I couldn’t ask for another | 我别无他求 * |
[13:28] | * Now I couldn’t ask for another | 现在的我 别无他求 * |
[13:36] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[13:39] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[13:44] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[13:48] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[13:57] | One, two, three | 一 二 三 |
[14:06] | * Groove is in your heart | 心花怒放 * |
[14:08] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[14:11] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[14:16] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[14:19] | * Groove is in the heart | 心花怒放 * |
[14:34] | Barney… I… | 巴尼… 我… |
[14:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God, it’s Nora. | 我的天 是诺拉 |
[14:50] | Nora’s finally calling me back. | 诺拉终于回我电话了 |
[14:51] | Wait, you said you never called her. | 等等 你说你没打给她 |
[14:53] | I lied. I called her, like, five times. | 我撒谎了 我打了 大概五次吧 |
[14:55] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[14:57] | You of all people know how much I suck at these things. | 我超不会处理这种状况 这点你是最清楚的了 |
[15:00] | You gotta help me. Please? | 你一定要帮我 求你了 |
[15:02] | Just once I would like | 这是我第一次 |
[15:03] | to see what it feels like to not screw things up. | 想认真做好一件事 |
[15:05] | Yeah, mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:08] | Hey, Nora. Thanks for calling me back. | 诺拉 谢谢你回我电话 |
[15:11] | Um, hey, hi. The-the-the reason that, um, | 你好 那个 我打给你 |
[15:15] | I called is, uh… | 是为了… |
[15:17] | To tell you how I feel about you. | 告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[15:19] | …to tell you how I feel about you. | 告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[15:20] | I know we didn’t work out the first time… | 虽然第一次我们以分手告终 |
[15:21] | I know we didn’t work out the first time… | 虽然第一次我们以分手告终 |
[15:23] | …and I know it doesn’t make any sense… | 而我知道那并不能说明什么 |
[15:25] | …and I know it doesn’t make any sense… | 而我知道那并不能说明什么 |
[15:27] | …but I can’t shake the feeling that we belong together. | 但我们是属于彼此的 这个想法在我心中挥之不去 |
[15:29] | …but I can’t shake this feeling | 但我们是属于彼此的 |
[15:31] | that we belong together. | 这个想法在我心中挥之不去 |
[15:32] | Is there any part of you that wants to try again? | 你是否愿意再给我一次机会 |
[15:34] | Is there any part of you that wants to try again? | 你是否愿意再给我一次机会 |
[15:45] | Baby, I can’t take it anymore. | 亲爱的 我憋不住了 |
[15:47] | I’ve gotta tell somebody that we’re pregnant. | 我好想告诉大家你怀孕了 |
[15:49] | Eriksen, stay strong. | 埃里克森 坚持住 |
[15:50] | We’re keeping this secret. | 我们要死守这个秘密 |
[15:52] | There’s babies everywhere. | 到处都是孩子 |
[15:53] | It’s like a minefield of cuteness. | 处处充满着童趣 |
[15:55] | Look at this little bastard. | 看看这个小混蛋 |
[15:56] | Marshall, stop it. Stay strong. | 马修 停 坚持住 |
[15:59] | You can’t let holding some, some little baby… | 你不能这样抱小宝宝 |
[16:02] | oh, with the cute little cheeks | 看他可爱的的小嫩颊 |
[16:05] | and the… the little arms | 他的小藕臂 |
[16:07] | and little legs… | 还有小粉腿 |
[16:09] | This son of a bitch has knee dimples. | 这个小混蛋还有膝盖窝 |
[16:12] | Let’s go tell everyone I’m pregnant. | 快向众人宣布我怀孕了 |
[16:13] | Yeah! | 好 |
[16:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:36] | Nope. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[16:37] | Not excessively. | 不太好 |
[16:40] | You want to talk about it? | 要聊聊吗 |
[16:40] | Not even a little. | 打死也不说 |
[16:42] | Might make you feel better. | 说出来可能会好受些 |
[16:45] | Okay, fine, I’ll make you a deal: | 好的 这样吧 |
[16:48] | you go first,and then | 你先说 而我 |
[16:51] | I’ll stick with my thing about not talking about it. | 则坚持打死也不说 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | All my friends from high school, | 我的高中同学 |
[16:58] | they’re here with their wives, their kids. | 都有了美妻娇儿 |
[16:59] | Me? My date for the night is a sticky magazine. | 我呢 整晚只有奶乎乎的杂志作伴 |
[17:03] | Sounds like high school all over again. | 听起来像是高中再现 |
[17:06] | Sorry, it was right there. | 抱歉 对着杂志打飞机脏的也是那块儿 |
[17:09] | I used to believe in destiny, you know? | 曾经的我相信命运 |
[17:12] | I’d go to the bagel place, see a pretty girl in line | 我去买百吉饼 见到一位漂亮女生在排队 |
[17:16] | reading my favorite novel, whistling the song | 她看着我最爱的小说 哼着一首 |
[17:19] | that’s been stuck in my head all week and I’d think, | 在我脑中萦绕一周挥之不去的小曲 我会想 |
[17:21] | “Wow. Hey, maybe she’s the one.” | 老天 没准她就是我的真命天女 |
[17:25] | Now I think, “I just know that bitch is gonna take | 而现在的我则想 我就知道那个贱人 |
[17:28] | the last whole-wheat everything bagel.” | 会买走所有剩下的全麦百吉饼 |
[17:31] | You’ve just been focused on work. | 你只是太专心工作了 |
[17:33] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 比这还糟 |
[17:37] | I’ve stopped believing. | 我心中的信念之火已灭 |
[17:40] | Not in some depressed, | 不是以那种极度消沉 |
[17:41] | “I’m gonna cry during my toast” Way. | 在致辞时大哭一场的方式 |
[17:44] | Not in a way I even noticed until tonight. | 而是潜移默化的 直到我今晚才真正意识到 |
[17:47] | It’s just, every day, I think I believe a little less | 日复一日 我心中的信念之火越来越暗 |
[17:53] | and a little less and a little less. | 火光微乎其微 最终暗淡无光 |
[17:55] | And that… sucks. | 这感觉 好糟糕 |
[18:00] | What do I do about that, Scherbatsky? | 我该怎么办 特布罗斯基 |
[18:03] | You’re Ted Mosby. | 你是泰德・莫斯比 |
[18:05] | You start believing again. | 你会重燃信念之火 |
[18:07] | In what, destiny? | 信什么 命运吗 |
[18:11] | Chemistry. | 感觉 |
[18:13] | If you have chemistry, you only need one other thing. | 有了感觉 再加一样就大功告成 |
[18:16] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[18:17] | Timing. | 机缘 |
[18:19] | But timing’s a bitch. | 可惜机缘可遇不可求 |
[18:24] | Hey, we still have our 40 deal, right? | 我们的四十之约还有效吗 |
[18:27] | If we’re both still single at 40… | 如果我们四十时都还单身… |
[18:29] | I’m all yours. Hmm | 我绝对嫁给你 |
[18:31] | Unrelated, do architects make big money? | 随便问问 建筑师能赚大钱吗 |
[18:34] | Aggressively medium money. | 来势汹汹的都不是大钱 |
[18:36] | Damn it. | 亏了 |
[18:39] | Schmosby, you’re up in two minutes. | 尿斯比 两分钟后上场 |
[18:43] | Okay, promise me two things, | 答应我两件事 |
[18:44] | One, you start believing again, | 第一 重燃信念之火 |
[18:46] | And two, don’t cry during the toast, Schmosby. | 第二 不准在致辞时哭 尿斯比 |
[18:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:57] | We’re having a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:00] | What, for real? | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | For real. | 真的 |
[19:05] | Attention, everyone! | 各位请注意 |
[19:07] | It’s time for the reason we’re all here tonight. | 我们今晚齐聚一堂 就是为了此刻 |
[19:09] | Schmosby’s toast! | 欢迎尿斯比致辞 |
[19:12] | We’re here tonight to celebrate love. | 今晚我们欢聚 是为了歌颂爱情 |
[19:17] | Love brings us new life… | 爱情为我们带来新的生命 |
[19:21] | Hey! | 你们 |
[19:26] | This isn’t a meltdown. | 这不是情绪崩溃 |
[19:29] | These are tears of joy. | 这是喜极而泣 |
[19:31] | Ted is happy for his friends | 泰德为他的朋友们开心 |
[19:36] | ’cause he’s the best guy that I know. | 他是我认识的最好的人 |
[19:39] | And do you know why he’s happy? | 知道他为什么开心吗 |
[19:40] | Because this beautiful lady right here is pregnant. | 因为这位天仙怀孕了 |
[19:43] | How did you know that?! | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:44] | That was supposed to be a secret! | 这是个秘密 |
[19:47] | Turns out… | 原来 |
[19:49] | Go Browns! | 布朗队万岁 |
[19:49] | Go Browns! Whoo! | 布朗队万岁 |
[19:52] | In AFC regular season play, | 那是全美橄榄球联赛 |
[19:53] | but if they mean the Super Bowl, go Vikings. | 如果他们说超级碗 你就要说 维京人队万岁 |
[19:55] | How dare you. | 你真是色胆包天 |
[19:57] | That’s my daughter, you piece of garbage. | 你居然让她带球结婚 你这个人渣 |
[19:59] | You’re still gonna pay for all this, right? | 您老还愿意为婚礼买单不 |
[20:01] | “Piece of garbage”? That’s my son. | 你居然叫我儿子”人渣” |
[20:04] | And that is how Marshall destroyed Punchy’s wedding. | 马修就是这样毁了小粉拳的婚礼 |
[20:09] | But we didn’t care. | 可我们不在乎 |
[20:11] | There was gonna be a sixth member of our little family. | 因为我们的小家庭要迎来第六位成员了 |
[20:17] | No wedding will ever, ever be as bad as that one, right? | 再也不会有婚礼那么糟糕了 是吧 |
[20:21] | I picked the right tie, didn’t I? | 我选择了正确的领带 对吗 |
[20:25] | You nailed it. | 太正确了 |
[20:27] | And hey, just be glad it’s not the ducky tie. | 总之不要是小鸭领带就行 |
[20:30] | Ooh, the ducky tie. | 小鸭领带 |
[20:32] | That’s a good story kids. I’ll get to that. | 这可是个好故事 我会讲到的 |
[20:34] | Man, we are not even close to the end. | 老天爷 咱离大结局还早着呢 |
[20:39] | You’re a good best man, Ted. | 你是个很棒的伴郎 泰德 |
[20:43] | You’re gonna cry during the toast, aren’t you? | 婚礼念祝词时你会哭的 是吧 |
[20:45] | Oh, I’m totally gonna cry. | 一定哭得稀里哗拉 |
[20:46] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:49] | Ted, the bride wants to see you. | 泰德 新娘要见你 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:56] | Really? You’re gonna go with that tie? | 不是吧 你就戴这条领带吗 |