时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, guys. Where are Marshall and Lily? | 大家好 马修和莉莉去哪了 |
[00:04] | Something terrible happened. | 发生了件不幸的事 |
[00:05] | Are they okay? Are they in the hospital? | 他们没事吧 他们进医院了吗 |
[00:07] | No. | 没有 |
[00:08] | Somewhere much… much worse. | 那地方比医院还…糟糕得多 |
[00:12] | Long Island! | 长岛 |
[00:12] | 十分钟前 | |
[00:13] | Tonight, we’re moving out there for good. | 从今晚开始 我们就永居长岛啦 |
[00:15] | Yeah. Here are your spare keys to our new house. | 是啊 给你们我们新家的钥匙 |
[00:19] | Long Island? | 长岛 |
[00:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:22] | you can spray tans here. | 你在这也能买到美黑喷雾啊 |
[00:22] | 长岛太阳辐射强 日照充足 年平均日照时间为2400到2800小时 | |
[00:24] | I never let myself believe this day would really come. | 我从来不愿相信这一天会真的到来 |
[00:27] | It’s like when they canceled Party of Five for the second time. | 就好像《五口之家》再次被取消了 |
[00:27] | 《五口之家》美国青春剧 共六季 | |
[00:31] | I mean when they… canceled sports. | 第一次是他们取消…看比赛的时候 |
[00:35] | Guys, we’ll still see each other all the time, | 各位 我们还会经常见面 |
[00:38] | and we’ll talk on the phone. | 经常打电话 |
[00:40] | And I know people say that having kids means | 我知道人人都说 有了孩子就意味着 |
[00:42] | you won’t see your friends anymore, but… | 告别朋友 但是… |
[00:43] | Oh, God, this is good-bye, isn’t it? | 天啊 现在是道别 对吗 |
[00:45] | No. Stop it. | 好了 别这样 |
[00:46] | Guys, this doesn’t change anything. | 伙计们 这并无任何改变 |
[00:49] | We are only a 46-minute train ride away. | 我们离这儿只有四十六分钟的车程 |
[00:52] | Just pop out whenever you want. | 你们也随时可以来访 |
[00:55] | So… I guess this seat is open. | 那…这里应该没人坐了吧 |
[00:58] | No, it isn’t. | 不 还会有的 |
[01:00] | I’ll go get a chair. | 我还是去搬把椅子吧 |
[01:04] | So that’s it. | 曲终人散 |
[01:05] | No more Marshall. | 马修没了 |
[01:06] | No more Lily. | 莉莉没了 |
[01:07] | They’re gone. | 他们都没了 |
[01:09] | Which means… | 这就意味着… |
[01:11] | no lame married couple | 再也没有扫兴的已婚夫妇 |
[01:14] | shooting down all my amazing ideas. | 把我所有的绝妙点子通通给否决掉 |
[01:16] | Guys, great news. | 各位 好消息 |
[01:19] | I’m the new leader of the gang! | 我现在是本帮新的领袖啦 |
[01:31] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[01:35] | Marshall and Lily were almost done decorating their new home. | 马修和莉莉几乎把他们的新家布置妥当了 |
[01:38] | – I like it there much better. – Yeah. | -放在这里好多了 -是啊 |
[01:39] | There was only one problem. | 但还有一个问题 |
[01:41] | Wrong! | 不对 |
[01:43] | This can’t go here. | 这个不能放这儿 |
[01:45] | 两周前 | |
[01:45] | Kids, when he found out she was pregnant, | 孩子们 当莉莉的古怪老爸 |
[01:47] | Lily’s estranged father | 得知她怀孕后 |
[01:48] | unexpectedly showed up on her doorstep. | 意外地出现在她家门口时 |
[01:50] | It was a gesture she appreciated. | 莉莉深受感动 |
[01:53] | But after two weeks, they’d had just about enough. | 可过了两周 他们就受不了了 |
[01:55] | That has to go there | 椅子必须放到那儿 |
[01:56] | to cover up the splintery floorboard. | 好遮住那块开裂的地板 |
[01:59] | And you can’t hang this picture here. | 照片也不能挂这儿 |
[02:00] | This isn’t plaster; it’s dried toothpaste. | 这块不是石膏 只是干掉的牙膏 |
[02:04] | Guys, you’re so lucky I’m here. | 幸好我在这儿 |
[02:07] | I grew up in this house. | 我就是在这房子里长大的 |
[02:09] | I know it like the back of my hand. | 对它可是了如指掌 |
[02:11] | And this lamp absolutely cannot be here. | 这盏灯不能杵在这儿 |
[02:15] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[02:16] | Blocks my view of the Widow Rodriguez | 阻挡我偷窥寡妇罗德里格斯 |
[02:18] | doing her Jane Fonda workouts. | 做老年健身操的视线 |
[02:20] | Isn’t she a little old, Dad? | 她有点太老了吧 爸爸 |
[02:22] | Oh, you didn’t see her when I was a kid. | 你眼中的她跟我小时候见的不一样 |
[02:25] | In my mind, she’ll always be 54. | 在我心里 她永远是五十四岁 |
[02:31] | I know he means well, but I can’t take it anymore. | 我知道他是好意 但我再也受不了了 |
[02:34] | He won’t leave, and-and he’s acting | 他不会走的 他表现得 |
[02:36] | – like this is his house. – No, I know. | -就好像这里是他家 -对 我知道 |
[02:38] | And these annoying notes he keeps leaving around? | 而且他还到处留这些烦人的纸条 |
[02:40] | “I need absolute silence when practicing the drums.” | “我练鼓的时候 需要绝对的安静” |
[02:43] | “Do not touch the fudge in my nightstand.” | “不要碰我床头柜的软糖” |
[02:46] | “We need ant traps for my nightstand.” | “我床头柜上需要防蚁” |
[02:49] | I find myself hiding out here | 我发现自己老是躲在这里 |
[02:51] | just because it’s the only room in the house | 就因为这里是这房子唯一一间 |
[02:53] | where he can’t boss us around. | 他不会对我们指手画脚的房间 |
[02:55] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[02:56] | I put new batteries in the old intercom system. | 我给以前的对讲机系统换了新电池 |
[02:58] | Now we can communicate at all times. | 这下我们可以随时沟通了 |
[03:00] | Mickey out. | 米奇通话完毕 |
[03:03] | Look at what’s become of our booth. | 瞧瞧我们的卡座成了什么样子 |
[03:06] | Looks like my old shop teacher’s hand– | 就像我以前工艺课老师的手 |
[03:08] | just sort of missing something. | 会让人触景伤情欲罢不能 |
[03:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[03:12] | I am sick of you two wallowing in sadness, | 我受够了你们俩在这儿唉声叹气 |
[03:15] | instead of doing the healthy thing | 还倒不如积极一点 |
[03:16] | and pretending anyone who leaves you | 假装那些离开你们的人 |
[03:18] | never existed in the first place. | 从来没有出现过 |
[03:21] | I hate to agree with Barney’s | 我很不想赞同巴尼这种 |
[03:22] | near-paralyzing abandonment issues, | 近乎自我麻痹的遗忘心理 |
[03:23] | but he has a point. | 不过他说得有理 |
[03:25] | You can’t just stop living | 不能因为朋友搬走了 |
[03:26] | because two of your friends moved away. | 你们就活不下去了吧 |
[03:27] | Precisely. | 非常正确 |
[03:29] | Now, as new group leader, | 现在 作为团队的新领袖 |
[03:31] | I say we go out and do something | 我提议我们去做点 |
[03:33] | that we never would have done with Marshall and Lily here. | 马修和莉莉在时绝对不会去做的事 |
[03:37] | Remember that amazing idea I had that one time? | 记得那次我想到一个绝妙的点子吗 |
[03:41] | 2005年的每天晚上 | |
[03:42] | – Let’s go to a strip club. – Nope. | -我们去脱衣舞俱乐部吧 -不要 |
[03:44] | So what do you say? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[03:46] | Let’s declare our independence | 让我们用一段”坐鸡起舞” |
[03:49] | with an on-da-peen dance. | 来宣告我们的独立 |
[03:55] | On-the-peen dance. | “坐鸡起舞”是指… |
[03:56] | – No, we got it. – We got it. | -我们懂的 -我们了解 |
[03:57] | Let’s go to a strip club! | 我们去脱衣舞俱乐部吧 |
[03:59] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[04:00] | I’m going to miss them anywhere. | 反正不管我到哪儿都会想他们 |
[04:01] | Might as well see some cans while I’m at it. | 能边看大胸边想他们也不错 |
[04:03] | I’ll take it! | 这事交给我吧 |
[04:04] | Robin, Kevin, you in? | 罗宾 凯文 你们去吗 |
[04:07] | Kids, early in any relationship, | 孩子们 每一段恋爱的初期 |
[04:09] | there’s a phase where you don’t say no to anything. | 都有一个让你凡事不忍拒绝的阶段 |
[04:12] | Because you want to seem interesting… | 因为你想让自己看起来富有趣味 |
[04:12] | 在中央公园看鸟 | |
[04:15] | adventurous… | 乐于冒险 |
[04:15] | 蹦极 | |
[04:17] | and open-minded. | 思想开放 |
[04:17] | 屠夫课程 | |
[04:18] | I call it Early Relationship Chicken. | 我管它叫做恋爱早期懦弱症 |
[04:21] | Well, I’m open to anything. | 我乐于尝试任何事物 |
[04:23] | Oh, mos’ def. | 我也是 |
[04:26] | – So… – So… | -那么… -那么… |
[04:28] | I don’t want to go to a strip club. | 我可不想去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[04:29] | I don’t want to go to a strip club. | 我才不要去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[04:31] | But I don’t want him to think I’m some prude. | 但我不想让他觉得我假正经 |
[04:34] | Man, we’ve been saying “So” for a while. | 天啊 我们已经拖延好一会儿了 |
[04:37] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[04:40] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:41] | Tonight is going to be legen– | 今晚将会成为传… |
[04:43] | Wait, are we sure it’s a good idea to go to a strip club? | 等等 我们肯定去脱衣舞俱乐部是个好主意吗 |
[04:46] | Shut up, Lily! I’m in charge now | 闭嘴 莉莉 现在我说了算 |
[04:48] | -dary! | …奇 |
[04:52] | I’ve got no cell reception. | 我手机没信号 |
[04:53] | I wanted to call Ted. | 我想打给泰德 |
[04:55] | This feels weird. | 这感觉真奇怪 |
[04:56] | The last time I lived this far from him | 上次我住得离他这么远 |
[04:57] | was my semester abroad. | 还是我去海外学习的时候 |
[04:59] | You never did a semester abroad. | 你从没去海外学习过 |
[05:01] | That’s what I called it when we lived on opposite sides of campus. | 我把住在校园的两端两两相望 称为”海外学校” |
[05:05] | Wrong! | 不对 |
[05:06] | Please tell me you’re not plugging that in there. | 告诉我你不是要把它插进去吧 |
[05:08] | Yes, Mickey, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 没错 米奇 我正要这么做 |
[05:11] | All right, fine. I won’t say anything. | 好吧 可以 我不会有任何异议 |
[05:14] | It’s… just that this was my room when I was growing up, | 只不过 我从小就住在这间房 |
[05:16] | so I know it a little better than you. | 所以知道的要比你多一点 |
[05:19] | Lot of great memories here. | 这里充满美好回忆 |
[05:22] | Mostly just discovering my body. | 大部分是关于”探索”我身体的奥秘 |
[05:25] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[05:26] | Mickey, since you got here, | 米奇 自从你搬进来 |
[05:28] | you’ve been nothing but judgmental and pushy | 就什么也看不惯 还自作主张 |
[05:30] | and strangely obsessed with your adolescent sex life. | 还过分沉溺于自己青春期的性生活 |
[05:33] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[05:34] | you’re out of here. | 请你从这儿搬走 |
[05:36] | Well, I-I’ve just been trying to help you… | 我只是想帮助你们 |
[05:38] | We don’t need your help! | 我们不需要你帮 |
[05:43] | I… | 我… |
[05:45] | Oh, it-it’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[05:46] | It had to be done. | 这话总得说出口 |
[05:55] | Too bad the one person | 真遗憾 唯一一个 |
[05:56] | who could stop you from making mistakes like that | 能阻止你们犯这样错误的人 |
[05:58] | was told he has to move out next month. | 竟然被告知下个月必须搬走 |
[06:00] | – Tomorrow! – Tomorrow! | -是明天 -明天 |
[06:04] | Would either of you like a dance? | 谁想请我跳支舞呀 |
[06:09] | I’m always ready to rock. | 我随时准备摇头嗨起来 |
[06:11] | And I’m always ready to roll. | 我也随时准备晃脑爽起来 |
[06:14] | – So… – So… | -那么… -那么… |
[06:16] | I’m not ready to rock. | 我可没准备摇头 |
[06:17] | Rolling makes me dizzy. | 晃脑会让我头晕眼花 |
[06:21] | – Hell, yeah! – Yeah! | -管他呢 好啊 -太好了 |
[06:23] | I’m buying my man a lap dance, | 我要为我的男人买一段膝上舞 |
[06:24] | ’cause that’s just how I do! | 女朋友就该这样 |
[06:27] | Party like a rock star! | 尽情舞动吧 |
[06:28] | Party like a rock star… | 尽情舞动吧 |
[06:31] | Uh, hey, guys. It’s Ted. | 伙计们 我是泰德 |
[06:32] | Um… you’re probably busy with the move still. | 你们可能还在忙搬家的事 |
[06:36] | Give me a call if you want to gab. | 如果你们想找人扯淡就给我回电 |
[06:39] | Sorry about using the word “Gab.” | 抱歉用了”扯淡”这个字眼 |
[06:41] | Ted, stop pining over Marshall and Lily. | 泰德 别再因为马修和莉莉闷闷不乐了 |
[06:43] | Have some self-respect. | 有点自尊心好不好 |
[06:45] | Now put this fiver in your mouth so… | 快咬住这张五块钱 好让… |
[06:48] | that stripper with the lazy eye can vacuum it up with… | 那个眼神性感的舞娘吸出来… |
[06:50] | – Barney! – Wh-what? | -巴尼 -干什么 |
[06:51] | I’m allowed to miss them, okay? | 我总有权利想他们吧 |
[06:53] | They’re my two best friends. | 他们俩是我最好的朋友 |
[06:54] | I’m your two best friends! | 我才是你最好的朋友 |
[06:56] | And we’re here tonight | 而我今晚带你来这里 |
[06:58] | to show you there’s no need to miss something | 是为了让你知道 既然有更好的替代品 |
[07:01] | when you can replace it with something better. | 就没必要对以前的东西恋恋不舍了 |
[07:03] | Gentlemen, say hello to J-J-J-Jasmine! | 先生们 欢迎小茉莉出场 |
[07:18] | Remember her? | 还记得她吗 |
[07:20] | 两年前 | |
[07:21] | So, a while back, we discovered the most amazing thing: | 之前我们发现了一件超棒的事 |
[07:24] | Lily had a doppelganger | 莉莉有位酷似者 |
[07:26] | who was a Russian stripper. | 那人是个俄国脱衣舞娘 |
[07:29] | Look at her, Ted. | 看看她 泰德 |
[07:31] | She’s just like old, less-good Lily, | 她就像年纪大点的蹩脚货莉莉 |
[07:33] | but instead of bossing us around, | 可她不会对我们发号施令 |
[07:34] | she shows us her boobs. | 反而会对我们”一泄春光” |
[07:36] | No touching. | 不许碰 |
[07:38] | Okay, a little bossing us around. | 好吧 还是会有点儿爱发号施令 |
[07:39] | I call her Better Lily. | 我管她叫升级版莉莉 |
[07:42] | Hey, Better Lily, please dance for my friend. | 升级版莉莉 请为我朋友跳支舞 |
[07:45] | Barney, I don’t need a lap dance. | 巴尼 我不需要膝上舞 |
[07:47] | I need to talk to my friends. | 我要和我的朋友聊天 |
[07:50] | Who says you can’t do both? | 谁说你不能鱼与熊掌兼得 |
[07:52] | Talk to her. She’s got ears. | 和她聊啊 她又不是没耳朵 |
[07:53] | Yes, she does have ears. | 没错 她的确有耳朵 |
[07:56] | You want to touch my girlfriend’s boobs? | 你想摸我女朋友的咪咪吗 |
[07:58] | 50 bucks. | 五十块 |
[07:59] | Wait– Better Lily is dating this behemoth? | 等等 升级版莉莉在和这个巨兽交往 |
[08:03] | Sound like anyone you know? | 这形容词会不会让你想起某人 |
[08:05] | That’s New Marshall. | 那是全新版马修 |
[08:08] | This is our gang now. | 本帮人齐啦 |
[08:23] | Hey, guys, Ted again. | 伙计们 又是我 泰德 |
[08:25] | Starting to think you forgot about me. | 我开始觉得你们把我遗忘了 |
[08:27] | Or replaced me with some cool neighbor. | 还是某个酷邻居抢走了我的地位 |
[08:30] | What’s his name?! | 这小子叫什么名字 |
[08:31] | I’m totally kidding. | 我逗你们玩呢 |
[08:33] | Anyway, uh… | 不管怎样 |
[08:34] | just trying to remember what your faces look like. | 我在努力回忆你们的样子 |
[08:36] | Ted, when they serve alcohol at a strip club, | 泰德 在脱衣舞俱乐部喝酒时 |
[08:38] | you’re not allowed to show your vagina. | 给我爷们点儿 |
[08:40] | 100 bucks, and you will see the world, my friend. | 朋友 只需一百 裙底风光一览无余 |
[08:43] | They’re already ignoring my calls? | 他们已经懒得接我电话了 |
[08:45] | Look, I’m realistic. | 听着 我这个人很现实 |
[08:47] | I knew I’d have to get used to going to the dentist alone, | 我知道我不得不习惯一个人去看牙医 |
[08:49] | but I didn’t think they’d cut me out completely. | 但我还是不觉得他们会把我三振出局 |
[08:52] | If they don’t need us, we don’t need them. | 如果他们不需要我们 那我们也不需要他们 |
[08:55] | Yes! Finally! | 终于开窍了 |
[08:57] | By the way, did you see how she opened that bottle? | 对了 你看到她是怎么开瓶的吗 |
[09:03] | Lights out in the suburbs is… is really dark. | 在郊区断电 屋里…可真暗啊 |
[09:06] | Where’s the fuse box? | 保险丝盒在哪里 |
[09:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:09] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[09:12] | Maybe I could fix it for you, if I wasn’t so busy packing. | 如果我没在忙着卷铺盖走人的话 或许能帮上忙 |
[09:16] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[09:16] | I bet the fuse box is in the basement. | 我猜保险丝盒在地下室 |
[09:18] | I’ll just… I’ll go find it myself. | 我…我自己去找 |
[09:20] | How hard can it be? | 能有多费劲 |
[09:20] | hard有”费劲”和”坚硬”的意思 | |
[09:22] | As hard as that desk you just walked into? | 和你刚撞上的桌板一样坚硬 |
[09:28] | Good burn, Mickey. | 回击得好 米奇 |
[09:30] | You deserve a little nightstand fudge for that one. | 该奖励你一块床头柜里的软糖 |
[09:34] | Where do I look? | 我该看哪里 |
[09:35] | I mean, I can’t look at her chest. | 我不能看她的胸部 |
[09:36] | Damn it! I just did. | 该死 我刚看了 |
[09:38] | Maybe Robin didn’t notice. | 或许罗宾没注意到 |
[09:39] | Man, he’s really up in those jugs. | 天啊 他还真沉醉在那对大咪咪里了 |
[09:43] | Shake it, baby! | 动起来 宝贝 |
[09:44] | A player’s gotta play! | 好戏要上场了 |
[09:46] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:47] | I’ll just look her in the eyes. | 我还是看她的眼睛吧 |
[09:51] | Is he falling in love with this stripper? | 他难不成爱上这个脱衣舞娘了 |
[09:54] | Quick, do something cool. | 快 要表现出无所谓 |
[09:56] | Make it rain, son! | 哥哥 好豪气呀 |
[09:57] | Money ain’t no thang! | 老子不在乎钱 |
[09:59] | Damn it, there was a 20 in there. | 靠 里面有张二十块 |
[10:10] | Hello, Mr. Eriksen. | 你好 埃里克森先生 |
[10:11] | From the sound of the wind chimes, | 根据风铃声来判断 |
[10:13] | I hear you’ve made it to the first floor. | 你已经到了一楼 |
[10:15] | Okay… you know what, Mickey. | 好吧 米奇 |
[10:17] | You can save the creepy game master routine. | 省省你恐怖游戏大师那套吧 |
[10:22] | It’s only kind of terrifying me. | 它只吓唬到我一丁点而已 |
[10:24] | Oh, but the game has just begun. | 可游戏才刚开始 |
[10:27] | I call it “Try Not to Bang into All the Furniture and Stuff | 我管它叫”马修 在去地下室修保险丝盒的路上 |
[10:29] | on Your Way to the Fuse Box in the Basement, Marshall.” | 要尽量避免撞上家具和杂物” |
[10:34] | That’s just a working title. | 这只是暂用名而已 |
[10:37] | Got a little boob glitter on your eyebrow, Mac Daddy. | 你的眉毛上粘了咪咪亮粉 皮条客 |
[10:41] | Straight pimpin’. | 人在江湖飘 那能不挨刀 |
[10:43] | Barney, you got a little bit, too. | 巴尼 你脸上也有 |
[10:46] | Where? | 哪里 |
[10:49] | Did I get it? | 弄下来了吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, you got it. | 弄下来了 |
[10:51] | Who needs Marshall and Lily? | 谁需要马修和莉莉 |
[10:53] | We got a new gang, | 我们组建了新队伍 |
[10:54] | and we’re all going to hang out together forever. | 而且我们永不分离 |
[10:57] | My shift is done. | 我的钟点到了 |
[10:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:59] | Wait, stop! | 等等 别走 |
[11:01] | Technically, this song’s not over, so we still own you. | 严格说来 这首曲子还没完 所以你还是我们的 |
[11:04] | Plus we’re best friends! | 再说了 我们是最好的朋友 |
[11:06] | Where to next? | 接下来去哪里 |
[11:07] | We go to underground poker game | 我们要去地下赌场玩扑克 |
[11:09] | in mostly-abandoned insane asylum. | 在一个近乎废弃的精神病院里 |
[11:11] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:13] | This is gonna be awesome, | 肯定超好玩 |
[11:15] | and when it is, I want you all to remember | 到时我要你们都记住 |
[11:17] | who led you there: Barney Stinson, | 带领你们去的人是在下 巴尼·斯丁森 |
[11:19] | new group leader. | 团队的新领袖 |
[11:33] | I’m winning all your chippies! | 你们的筹码都归我啦 |
[11:38] | Let’s not drink when we’re… | 这时候不许喝酒 |
[11:39] | I’m thirsty; it’s good. | 我口渴 没事 |
[11:40] | It’s good. | 没事的 |
[11:43] | Marshall, I just remembered I saw a box of matches | 马修 我刚想起来垃圾箱旁的抽屉里 |
[11:45] | in the drawer by the trash can. | 有盒火柴 |
[11:48] | Okay, thanks, baby. | 好 谢谢 宝贝 |
[11:57] | Lily, I can’t find them. | 莉莉 我找不到 |
[12:00] | Looking for these? | 在找这个吗 |
[12:03] | Oh, right, you can’t see me. | 对了 你看不到我 |
[12:05] | Um, well, I’m burning the matches you so desperately need. | 我在烧你急需的火柴 |
[12:18] | Mickey… guess who found the basement stairs? | 米奇 你猜谁找到通往地下室楼梯了 |
[12:22] | I’ll be down at that fuse box in no time, | 我马上就下去找保险丝盒了 |
[12:24] | and when I get there, | 一旦我到那儿 |
[12:26] | I’m sure that I’ll figure out how fuse boxes work, | 我肯定能摸清保险丝盒的工作原理 |
[12:29] | so it’ll be fine. | 然后修好它 |
[12:31] | Hey, Marshall, | 马修 |
[12:32] | I know I’ve been messing with you, | 我知道我一直在混淆你的视听 |
[12:34] | but seriously, that second step, don’t… | 不过说真的 那第二级台阶 别… |
[12:36] | I don’t want to hear it, Mickey. | 我不想听 米奇 |
[12:44] | Oh, my knee! | 我的膝盖 |
[12:48] | And watch out for my drum set. | 当心我的那套架子鼓 |
[12:52] | I win again! | 我又赢了 |
[12:53] | I was bluffing. | 我刚在虚张声势 |
[12:54] | I didn’t even have enough cards. | 我甚至连牌数都不够 |
[13:00] | Ted, please stop winning. | 泰德 求你别再赢了 |
[13:01] | Hey, look, it’s the New York City skyline. | 看 这是纽约城的轮廓线 |
[13:04] | * We built Chip City * | * 建造筹码之城 * |
[13:07] | * We built Chip City on all your dough * | * 建造筹码之城 多得君之钱币 * |
[13:11] | * Built Chip City ? Hit it! * | * 建造筹码之城 加油 * |
[13:19] | You know butterfly knife. | 跟你说 蝴蝶刀 |
[13:22] | I’d expect this from Face Tattoo… | 我还以为那个”纹身脸”会先动手 |
[13:24] | or Jagged Cheek Scar, | 或”歪嘴刀疤脸” |
[13:26] | or Larry, | 或拉里 |
[13:29] | but not you. | 但绝不是你 |
[13:30] | Why don’t I get nickname? | 我为什么没有外号 |
[13:31] | Because you have too many things, Larry. | 因为你特征太多了 拉里 |
[13:33] | You get one thing! | 只有一点才好取外号 |
[13:41] | See, that’s why you bring New Marshall. | 瞧 这就是你带全新版马修来的用处 |
[13:51] | We go to party in slaughterhouse. | 我们要去屠宰场参加派对 |
[13:53] | You come? | 你们来吗 |
[13:54] | Please, God, no. | 老天爷 我不想去啊 |
[13:56] | Don’t let me be in charge of the gang anymore. | 千万别再让我瞎指挥了 |
[14:02] | I can’t believe Dr. Kevin doesn’t remember me | 真不敢相信凯文医生居然忘了 |
[14:04] | from our sessions three years ago. | 三年前给我做过心理辅导 |
[14:07] | Is that the lunatic that stabbed all those prison guards? | 这不是刺伤了所有狱警的那个疯子吗 |
[14:10] | We gotta hit that party! | 我们必须参加那派对 |
[14:12] | I’ll never find love. | 我和真爱永远无缘了 |
[14:14] | We got to hit that party! | 我们必须参加那派对 |
[14:16] | Sweet. | 好耶 |
[14:19] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[14:22] | I think we made a mistake moving out to the suburbs. | 我觉得咱们不应该搬来郊外 |
[14:25] | I miss our home. | 我想念我们的公寓 |
[14:27] | I miss our booth with our friends. | 我想念我们的卡座和我们的朋友 |
[14:32] | And I’m pretty sure I have a drumstick… | 而且有个鼓槌正卡在我的 |
[14:36] | somewhere bad. | 难言之处 |
[14:38] | Dad, why are you acting like this? | 爸爸 你为什么要这么做 |
[14:40] | Well, I was just trying to be helpful, | 我只是想帮你们的忙 |
[14:42] | but you guys want me out by the Fourth of July. | 可你们却要我在七月国庆节前搬走 |
[14:44] | Tomorrow. | 是明天就搬 |
[14:47] | You know what a helpful father, | 你知道一个帮得上忙的父亲 |
[14:48] | not to mention grandfather, might do? | 或者是帮得上忙的姥爷会怎么做吗 |
[14:51] | Get these lights back on. | 让这房子重获光明 |
[14:59] | Okay, Marshall, listen up. | 好吧 马修 听着 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna get you to that fuse box. | 我将指引你找到那保险丝盒 |
[15:03] | Can’t you just come down here and do it for me, please? | 求求你下来帮我把闸合上吧 |
[15:06] | I don’t know anything about this house. | 我对这房子一无所知 |
[15:08] | No, Marshall… | 不 马修 |
[15:09] | you don’t know anything about your house. | 你是对你自己的房子一无所知 |
[15:17] | All right, we got a lot of work to do. | 行了 我们要干的事多着呢 |
[15:19] | Wait here, we get you on VPI list for party. | 在这里等着 我们去把你们弄进派对的”宾贵”名单 |
[15:24] | You give us, uh, $200 per person. | 你们每人就给 两百大洋吧 |
[15:27] | Cover charge. | 入场费嘛 |
[15:29] | That’s pretty steep for a cover charge. | 这入场费也太宰人了吧 |
[15:31] | Is very good party. | 这派对可牛了 |
[15:33] | 两者皆为纽约常见事物 | |
[15:33] | Is party for, uh, New York “Yunkees” and Coca-Cola. | 主题是纽约”羊基队”和可口可乐 |
[15:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:39] | A Coca-Cola Yankees party? | 可口可乐和洋基队的派对吗 |
[15:41] | That sounds like a real thing. | 感觉不像骗人 |
[15:46] | Okay, now, Marshall, take three steps forward, | 好 马修 现在向前走三步 |
[15:49] | while ducking underneath the broken ceiling fan. | 同时注意低头躲开坏掉的吊扇 |
[15:53] | Now look to your left | 现在看向你的左侧 |
[15:54] | and spit. | 吐一口口水 |
[15:58] | That’s the water heater. | 那是热水器 |
[15:59] | Want to stay away from that. | 离那玩意儿远点 |
[16:00] | That baby is hotter than the Widow Rodriguez in a unitard. | 它可比穿弹力紧身衣的寡妇罗德里格斯还要人命 |
[16:05] | Okay, now past the washer and dryer is the hardest part. | 绕过洗衣机和烘干机是最难的部分 |
[16:09] | You’re gonna have to belly-crawl underneath the ping-pong table | 你必须从乒乓球桌下匍匐前进 |
[16:12] | and don’t so much as nudge it. | 轻轻碰一下都不行 |
[16:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Because there are 900 dominos set up | 因为上面放置了九百块 |
[16:15] | 美国老牌女影星 代表作《金发的珍妮》 | |
[16:18] | in the shape of Barbara Eden. | 摆成芭芭拉·伊登的多米诺骨牌 |
[16:20] | Big, big I Dream Of Jeannie fan. | 我是《金发的珍妮》的骨灰级粉丝 |
[16:27] | I’m clear. | 我爬过去了 |
[16:33] | I don’t know what that sound is, Mickey. | 我可不知道那是什么声音 米奇 |
[16:35] | That’s the sound of Barbara Eden never banging me. | 那是我与芭芭拉·伊登性福无缘的声音 |
[16:37] | That’s what that is. | 美好祝愿分崩离析 |
[16:39] | Dad, get it back. | 爸爸 快继续 |
[16:45] | Okay, Marshall, | 好 马修 |
[16:46] | take three steps forward, | 向前走三步 |
[16:48] | and you should be at the fuse box. | 就到保险丝盒处了 |
[16:51] | Do you think he made it? | 你觉得他成功了吗 |
[16:56] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[16:58] | No, Marshall… | 不 马修 |
[16:59] | you did it. | 是你成功了 |
[17:04] | Fun fact: that night inspired Mickey’s one | 有趣的是 那一夜启发米奇创造出一个 |
[17:06] | and only successful board game– | 并且是他唯一一个成功的桌面游戏 |
[17:08] | * With splintery floorboards and rusty nails * | * 岌岌可危的地板 锈迹斑斑的铁钉 * |
[17:12] | * Make sure you don’t get impaled * | * 危机四伏 步步惊心 * |
[17:16] | * Lites Out! * | * 拉灯 * |
[17:17] | Brought to you by Aldrin Games! | 艾得仁游戏倾情奉献 |
[17:21] | Well, judging from how many clients that hooker has serviced, | 从那位妓女接客的数目来判断 |
[17:24] | I’d say we’ve been here almost an hour. | 我们大概已等了一个小时了 |
[17:27] | Ted, we’ve been robbed. | 泰德 我们被人明抢了 |
[17:29] | Better Lily and New Marshall would never rob us. | 升级版莉莉和全新版马修不会抢我们的 |
[17:31] | They’re our best friends. | 他俩是我们最好的朋友 |
[17:35] | 冷静 各位 | |
[17:36] | 待会儿我要把这傻子洗劫一空 | |
[17:39] | Damn it, Ted. | 该死的 泰德 |
[17:41] | New Marshall is an escaped zoo bear | 全新版马修就是只逃出动物园的大熊 |
[17:43] | and the only thing that Better Lily is better at than our Lily | 而升级版莉莉唯一胜过我们莉莉的 |
[17:46] | is over-the-pants hand stuff. | 就是她那手”隔裤摸鸡”的功夫 |
[17:48] | I’m assuming. | 纯属猜测 |
[17:50] | I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[17:51] | I can’t lead this group. | 这队伍我带不了 |
[17:53] | We need Marshall and Lily. | 我们需要马修和莉莉 |
[17:55] | But they’re gone, aren’t they? | 但他们已经脱离队伍了 不是吗 |
[17:57] | I mean, it’ll go from seeing them a couple times a week, | 咱们跟他们的碰面会从一周几次 |
[17:59] | to a couple times a month, | 变成一个月几次 |
[18:01] | and then it’ll just be holiday parties. | 接着要等逢年过节才能碰上一面 |
[18:05] | Then the years pass, | 时光转瞬即逝 |
[18:06] | and you find out Marshall’s dead, | 马修驾鹤西去 |
[18:08] | and you’re there for Lily emotionally at first, | 起初你留下来安抚莉莉 |
[18:10] | but then it becomes sexual, and you feel guilty, | 然后安抚变成了爱抚 你深感愧疚 |
[18:14] | but maybe that guilt just makes it dirtier and better… | 但这愧疚却让欲火烧得更猛更烈 |
[18:16] | No, I won’t let that happen. | 不 我不会让这一切发生的 |
[18:18] | Especially that last part. | 尤其是最后那部分 |
[18:20] | Look, I know I’ve been a little drunk and naive tonight, | 我知道今晚我有点醉 行为有点幼稚 |
[18:23] | but here’s what’s gonna happen. | 但我已经计划好了 |
[18:24] | First, we’re gonna leave a note for Better Lily | 首先 给升级版莉莉 |
[18:25] | 立陶宛籍前NBA球员 身高2.21米 | |
[18:26] | – and Arvydas, they’re worriers. – Oh, buddy. | -和阿维达斯留个条 免得他们担心 -伙计啊 |
[18:28] | Then, we’re gonna go see Only Marshall and One-Of-A-Kind Lily | 然后我们就去找独一马修和无二莉莉 |
[18:32] | because they’re our best friends | 因为他俩是我们最好的朋友 |
[18:33] | and they’re only 46 minutes away. | 而且仅需四十六分钟的车程 |
[18:35] | Are you with me? | 跟我走不 |
[18:36] | Kind of resent the power grab, but okay, let’s go! | 虽然不愿意被你夺权 不过我们出发吧 |
[18:39] | Hey, do you want to come to Long Island with us? | 你想跟我们一起去长岛吗 |
[18:41] | Uh, well, still a few more hours before the sun comes up. | 这个嘛 离天亮倒是还有一段时间 |
[18:44] | So… | 那么 |
[18:46] | – No. – No? | -不想 -不想 |
[18:48] | Is that bad? | 这样是不是不好呀 |
[18:50] | No, it’s great. | 不 好得很 |
[18:51] | Ooh, that felt so good. | 太棒了 |
[18:53] | I hate doing things and going anywhere! | 我就喜欢不做事家里蹲 |
[18:55] | Oh, new experiences suck! | 尝试新事物最无聊了 |
[18:57] | While we’re at it, I hate high-fiving you! | 说到这个 我讨厌跟你击掌 |
[19:00] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:01] | We’re adults who are sleeping together, | 我们是睡在一起的成年人 |
[19:02] | not teens pledging a frat. | 又不是宣誓入会的青少年 |
[19:10] | Oh, man, I really liked the high-five. | 其实我挺喜欢击掌的 |
[19:14] | The next morning, Marshall and Lily woke up to a surprise. | 第二天早上 马修和莉莉一起床便迎来惊喜 |
[19:23] | Hey, what are… what are you guys doing here? | 你们 你们怎么在这里 |
[19:27] | Just wanted to make sure this key worked. | 来试下钥匙管不管用 |
[19:31] | We missed you. | 我们想你们 |
[19:33] | Give mama a hug. | 快让妈妈抱一个 |
[19:38] | Don’t check your voicemail. | 别听你的留言信箱 |
[19:39] | Y-You might have a couple weird ones. | 里面也许有几通诡异留言 |
[19:42] | You hear this?! | 你听见没 |
[19:43] | This is the sound of me moving on. | 这是我开始新生活的欢声 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I’m a stripper. | 没错 我是个脱衣舞男 |
[19:54] | Okay, who wants pancakes? | 谁想吃薄煎饼 |
[19:59] | Which two of you want pancakes? | 你们哪两位想吃薄煎饼 |
[20:02] | I’ll make more. | 我再多做几份 |
[20:03] | Oh, good-good-good, ’cause I want pancakes. | 太太太棒了 我要吃薄煎饼 |
[20:04] | There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[20:05] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -多谢了 -没事 |
[20:06] | Enjoy them. | 慢慢吃 |
[20:08] | Hey, honey, look, | 亲爱的 听着 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry I was a jerk before. | 抱歉我之前如此惹人嫌 |
[20:11] | Okay? I’ll leave right after breakfast. | 吃完早饭我就走人 |
[20:13] | I’ll crash with some friends. | 我会暂住在朋友家 |
[20:15] | Dad, you know what? | 爸爸 |
[20:16] | You can stay. | 留下来吧 |
[20:17] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:19] | I got no friends. | 我一个朋友也没有 |
[20:20] | I’ll be here two weeks, tops. | 我最多再呆两周 |
[20:22] | It wasn’t two weeks. | 结果根本不止两周 |
[20:25] | Would the five of us always live | 我们五人会永远住在离那个卡座 |
[20:27] | within a few minutes of that booth? | 数步之遥的地方吗 |
[20:29] | No, that’s life, kids, | 不 这就是生活 孩子们 |
[20:32] | but here’s what I discovered. | 但我发现 |
[20:34] | Our booth was wherever the five of us were together. | 我们相聚在哪里 我们的卡座就在哪里 |
[20:43] | That’s right, Widow Rodriguez. | 就是这样 寡妇罗德里格斯 |
[20:45] | Stretch it. | 舒展开来 |
[20:47] | Work those gams. | 抬起你的美腿 |
[20:50] | Grab that left arm. | 握住你的左臂 |
[20:50] | 左臂发麻是心脏病发作症状之一 | |
[20:52] | Clutch that chest. | 紧按你的胸口 |
[20:54] | Fall down really fast. | 快速摔倒在地 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God! Somebody call 911! | 我的天啊 快打急救电话 |