时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Chester, you’re not even dressed. | 切斯特 你怎么还没换衣服 |
[00:02] | – The reservation is in 15 minutes. – Shh! | -还有15分钟就到预约时间了 -嘘 |
[00:05] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[00:06] | Every night at exactly 8:00 p.m., | 每晚八点 分秒不差 |
[00:08] | the well-dressed blond man appears. | 那个西装革履的金发男子都会出现 |
[00:12] | Chuck and Joanne are going to be waiting. | 恰克和乔安要等急了 |
[00:14] | You don’t understand! | 你不懂 |
[00:15] | Every night, he does this. | 每天晚上 他都如出一辙 |
[00:17] | Every single night. | 一天都不落 |
[00:19] | 周三 | |
[00:20] | He steps out of this building, | 他走出大楼 |
[00:22] | walks exactly seven paces, stops, | 迈七步 停下 |
[00:25] | and smiles. | 然后微笑 |
[00:27] | 周四 | |
[00:33] | 周五 | |
[00:39] | Honey, I am worried about you. | 亲爱的 你别吓我好吗 |
[00:41] | Is he trying to communicate with someone? | 他是不是想和某人接头 |
[00:42] | Is he trying to communicate with me? | 他是不是想要联络我 |
[00:44] | Why is he doing this?! | 他为什么要这么做啊 |
[00:46] | But aside from not being able to fart in the apartment, | 除了不让你在家里放屁之外 |
[00:49] | – how’s living with Quinn? – Oh, it’s great. | -和昆茵相处得怎么样 -很不错啊 |
[01:01] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[01:05] | Yep. | 没错 |
[01:06] | Living with Quinn is great. | 和昆茵住在一起感觉很棒 |
[01:07] | Great, great, great… great. | 简直就是妙趣横生 妙不可言 |
[01:10] | So how bad is it? | 到底是有多苦 |
[01:11] | Pretty bad. | 苦不堪言啊 |
[01:12] | Last night, | 昨天晚上 |
[01:13] | I had just come back 8:00 fart. | 我八点钟刚放完屁回来 |
[01:16] | – Sure. – Go on. | -好 -接着说 |
[01:17] | Still no mail. | 信箱还是空的 |
[01:18] | I think they only deliver it once a day. | 邮差每天只送一次信吧 |
[01:22] | Hey, listen, when I moved in here, I sold all my stuff | 我搬进来之前 把自己的东西都卖了 |
[01:25] | because I know you like your place as is, | 因为我知道你希望家里保持原样 |
[01:26] | and I was totally fine with that. | 我对此完全没意见 |
[01:28] | Just one little thing: | 我只有一个小要求 |
[01:30] | would it be okay if instead of using your coffee mugs, | 能不能不用你的咖啡杯 |
[01:33] | we use mine? | 换用我的 |
[01:38] | No. | 不行 |
[01:39] | Barney, she got rid of all of her stuff for you. | 巴尼 她为了你把自己的东西都卖了 |
[01:42] | Oh, I see what this is really about. | 我知道问题出在哪儿了 |
[01:44] | Yeah, mugs. | 不就是杯子嘛 |
[01:47] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[01:48] | Tea? | 茶 |
[01:50] | Religion. | 信仰冲突 |
[01:52] | This is about the fact that you don’t think | 问题在你 你打从心眼里觉得 |
[01:54] | this relationship is gonna last. | 这段恋情不会长久 |
[01:56] | That’s why you don’t want to throw anything out. | 所以你才不想丢掉自己的东西 |
[01:59] | Because when that inevitable breakup comes, | 因为你们早晚会分手 |
[02:01] | you don’t want to buy new mugs. | 到时你也可以省得买新的了 |
[02:03] | That’s why I’ve never thrown anything out | 所以不管跟谁谈恋爱 |
[02:06] | for any relationship ever. | 我从来不扔东西 |
[02:08] | Isn’t that right, honey? | 没错吧 亲爱的 |
[02:10] | Oh, that’s right. I’m alone. | 哎呦 没错 我是单身 |
[02:13] | Lily, here’s the thing. | 莉莉 你听我解释 |
[02:14] | It’s my apartment, | 那是我家 |
[02:15] | and I need to assert my dominance as a man. | 作为男人 我要维护自己的统治权 |
[02:19] | Don’t ever say that… | 千万不要对女人 |
[02:22] | to any girl ever. | 说这种话 |
[02:25] | Too late. | 已经晚了 |
[02:27] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚跟我说什么 |
[02:28] | – She gave up her apartment for you! – You said that to her?! | -她为了你连家都不要了 -亏你说得出口 |
[02:30] | Okay, you know what? | 我受够了 |
[02:31] | I don’t have to sit here and take this from you ladies. | 我没必要坐在着让你们女人讨伐 |
[02:35] | I’m going to Ted’s. | 我要去泰德家了 |
[02:36] | The man cave, | 男人的地盘 |
[02:37] | where guys can be guys. | 可以随心所欲做自己 |
[02:39] | – Assert your dominance? – It’s like you have no respect for women. | -维护你的统治权 -你懂不懂尊重女人啊 |
[02:41] | – What is wrong with you? – You have a mother! | -你脑子进水啦 -你可是女人生的啊 |
[02:43] | You guys, too? | 怎么连你们也这样 |
[02:45] | I’m going to the Y for a shvitz. | 我要去舒缓一下我郁闷的心情 |
[02:47] | No, dude, hold on. | 别 哥们 慢着 |
[02:48] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[02:51] | It’s trilogy time. | 今天是星战三部曲时间 |
[02:53] | Kids, here’s the deal with trilogy time: | 星战三部曲时间的由来是这样的 |
[02:56] | 卫斯理大学 | |
[02:56] | It all started a long time ago | 故事发生在很久以前 |
[02:58] | in a dorm room far, far away. | 在一间遥远的男生寝室里 |
[03:00] | Dude, if we fail this econ final, | 哥们 咱们期末要是经济学挂了 |
[03:02] | for the rest of our lives we’re not gonna be able to… | 那下半辈子就别想… |
[03:04] | We won’t know how to… | 咱们就不知道该怎么… |
[03:06] | Do you even know what econ is? | 你知道经济学是什么吗 |
[03:08] | No idea. We’re screwed. | 一头雾水 咱们死定了 |
[03:10] | But there’s only one thing left to do at at time like this. | 在这种窘境之下 只有一件事可做 |
[03:13] | Watch the entire Star Wars trilogy all the way through | 一口气看完《星球大战》三部曲 |
[03:15] | because I haven’t done that in, like, five years. | 因为我五年没这么干过了 |
[03:17] | Dude, you can’t let that happen. | 哥们 你不能这么堕落 |
[03:19] | If you’re not trilling it at least once every three years, | 你起码要每隔三年就要看一遍 |
[03:22] | the Dark Side wins. | 不然黑暗面就要获胜了 |
[03:23] | Okay, let’s make a pact. | 好 那我们做个约定吧 |
[03:24] | No matter what, every three years, | 无论如何 每隔三年 |
[03:26] | we sit down and trill it up big time. | 我们都要一起看一遍三部曲 |
[03:29] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[03:30] | A-Greedo. | 同意[格里多] |
[03:30] | 格里多 《星球大战》中的赏金猎人 | |
[03:34] | 2003, I mean… | 2003年 |
[03:36] | What’s that gonna be like? | 那时的我们会怎么样呢 |
[03:40] | 《都市日报》 总统戈尔签署一个历史性的议案 | |
[03:43] | Hey, Ted. | 泰德 |
[03:45] | Sweet hair. | 发型不错 |
[03:46] | I told you it would eventually stop growing out | 我告诉过你 我的头发总有一天会停止自然卷 |
[03:48] | and start growing down. | 并变得长发飘飘 |
[03:50] | Anyway, I’m just working on designing yet another skyscraper. | 话说 我现在执笔设计另一栋摩天大楼 |
[03:54] | And I’m carrying this briefcase | 而我现在手提公文包 |
[03:55] | because now I’m a successful lawyer… | 因为我现在是个成功的律师 |
[03:58] | I like that. | 我喜欢这剧情 |
[04:00] | Can I make one adjustment? | 我能做个改动吗 |
[04:02] | …with a cool mustache. | 并留着威武的小胡子 |
[04:05] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[04:06] | And who knows, by then, | 谁知道呢 到那时 |
[04:07] | you and Lily might be engaged. | 你和莉莉说不定都订婚了 |
[04:09] | Engaged? | 订婚 |
[04:10] | Bro, I’m gonna do way better than that. | 兄弟 我一定会更胜一筹 |
[04:13] | Ah, being pregnant is so much fun. | 怀孕真是太有意思了 |
[04:17] | I want to do this four more times. | 我还想再生四个孩子 |
[04:19] | Oh, baby, how do you feel after | 宝贝 自从我能 |
[04:20] | spending all day working on your art, | 挣大钱养家糊口 |
[04:22] | since I make enough to support us both financially? | 你整天窝在家里创作艺术后 感觉如何 |
[04:25] | Horny. | 欲求不满 |
[04:27] | I hope we don’t bother you, Ted, | 我希望你别介意 泰德 |
[04:28] | because even though we’re married and pregnant, | 因为即便我们结了婚 有了娃 |
[04:30] | it still makes sense that we all share adult-sized bunk beds. | 还睡成人双层床 也很合情合理嘛 |
[04:36] | So, Star Wars? | 想看《星球大战》吗 |
[04:40] | Sure, I don’t have to be at work until late afternoon-ish | 当然 我可以傍晚才去上班 |
[04:43] | because my boss appreciates that | 因为我老板不介意我 |
[04:44] | I like to stay up late drinking and… | 通宵喝酒 还… |
[04:48] | rocking out with our band. | 跟我们的乐队一起玩摇滚 |
[04:50] | Did someone say rocking out? | 有人刚说玩摇滚吗 |
[04:56] | Whoa, who’s the babe? | 哇 那个靓妞是谁 |
[04:59] | That’s the best part. | 这正是最棒的部分 |
[05:01] | Guys, you remember my awesome girlfriend | 伙计们 你们还记得我的超辣女友吧 |
[05:04] | who was a virgin until we met? | 在遇见我之前 一直都守身如玉哦 |
[05:05] | My name’s Rhiannon, | 我叫赖安娜 |
[05:07] | like the Stevie Nicks song. | 就像史蒂薇·尼克斯歌里唱的 |
[05:09] | I’m hot, but in a crunchy, earthy kind of way. | 我虽性感 但是绿色环保的森女型 |
[05:12] | Oh, and I’m from England. | 忘说了 我是英国人哟 |
[05:15] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[05:16] | Okay, Star Wars time. | 好了 该看《星球大战》了 |
[05:17] | But first, we jam. | 但首先 我们即兴来一曲吧 |
[05:21] | Good thing I spent the last three years | 幸好我前三年有花时间 |
[05:22] | learning to wail on guitar. | 练习用耍酷刷吉他 |
[05:30] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:31] | Yup, our band is gonna be in demand. | 我们乐队的表演将供不应求 |
[05:34] | And luckily, there’ll be plenty of supply. | 幸好 我们有求必应 |
[05:37] | Supply? Demand? | “供”给 需”求” |
[05:39] | Dude, do you realize what we just did? | 伙计 你有注意到我们的用词吗 |
[05:42] | We used econ. | 我们居然用到经济学 |
[05:44] | We’re gonna ace this final. | 期末考我们肯定名列前茅 |
[05:47] | We both got zeroes. | 结果我们双双吃鸭蛋 |
[05:49] | Oh, dude, | 兄弟 |
[05:50] | 2003 is gonna be awesome. | 2003年肯定会精彩绝伦 |
[05:55] | {\pos(192,200)} | (现实情况) |
[06:03] | “Satisfaction”? | 是《满足》吗 |
[06:03] | 英国滚石乐队作品 | |
[06:04] | “Hot Cross Buns.” | 是《十字面包歌》 |
[06:04] | 英文儿歌 | |
[06:06] | Well, keep it up, bro. | 继续努力 兄弟 |
[06:08] | So, you ready to watch the trilogy? | 那你准备好观看星战三部曲了吗 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:12] | I mean, I really thought that by now I’d be a lawyer | 我之前真以为 现在的我会成为一名律师 |
[06:14] | with a kick-ass mustache, | 还留着威武的小胡子 |
[06:16] | but I still haven’t even gotten into law school, | 可我现在还没考进法学院 |
[06:19] | and my facial hair just grows in patchy. | 而且胡子长得参差不齐 |
[06:22] | Just red and patchy. | 又红又散 |
[06:25] | Come on. Your life’s not that bad. | 别不爽了 你的生活没那么糟 |
[06:26] | Dude, I manage a Structure. | 伙计 我在班尼路当店长 |
[06:26] | Structure现名为Express Men’s Victoria’s Secre旗下的男士休闲品牌 价位类似美国的班尼路 | |
[06:29] | But you get 10% off vests. That’s something. | 但你买背心可以打九折 相当不错了 |
[06:31] | – The vests are pretty sweet, but, look… – Yeah. | -那些背心是还不错 可… -对啊 |
[06:34] | Lily and I aren’t married. | 我和莉莉还没结婚 |
[06:35] | We don’t have a baby on the way. | 莉莉也没怀有孩子 |
[06:36] | But we did get the cool apartment. | 至少我们现在的住处不错 |
[06:38] | That we can barely afford. | 可我们根本住不起 |
[06:40] | I mean, I don’t see any way that our lives | 我是说 现在的生活 |
[06:42] | are better now than they were three years ago. | 比三年前的好不到哪儿去 |
[06:43] | Oh, really, Marshall? Nothing comes to mind? | 真的吗 马修 再仔细想想 |
[06:45] | By the way, guys, this is Lisa. | 对了 伙计们 这位是丽莎 |
[06:47] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of Lisa. | 以后你们会常常见到她的 |
[06:52] | And they never saw her again. | 然而她却再也没有出现过了 |
[06:54] | Whassaaaa! | 帅吧 |
[06:57] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:58] | three years ago, we had this whole fantasy | 三年前 我们满怀希冀 |
[07:01] | about how great our lives were gonna be, | 幻想我们日后的生活会变得多棒 |
[07:02] | and it didn’t pan out. | 可事实不尽如人意 |
[07:03] | But I’m telling you, three years from now, | 但我告诉你 三年后 |
[07:05] | when we’re watching the trilogy in 2006, | 当我们在2006年看星战三部曲时 |
[07:08] | our lives are gonna be awesome. | 那时我们的生活一定精彩绝伦 |
[07:14] | 《都市日报》 总统迪安平静发表全国演说 | |
[07:17] | Ah, hello, Ted. | 你好 泰德 |
[07:19] | I’m an environmental lawyer now. | 我现在是一名环境律师 |
[07:21] | Sure, it’s not the most lucrative field, | 当然 这个领域不能赚大钱 |
[07:23] | but luckily I have the cash and prizes | 可幸运的是 我在《幸运之轮》 |
[07:23] | 《幸运之轮》 美国最火的智力答题游戏电视节目 | |
[07:25] | from my historic seven-week run | 蝉联了七周冠军宝座 |
[07:28] | on Wheel of Fortune… | 赢了不少现金和奖品 |
[07:30] | Can I just make one little adjustment? | 我能稍做改动吗 |
[07:32] | …for which I was knighted by Her Majesty, the Queen. | 我被女王陛下授予了爵士爵位 |
[07:36] | Ah, Lady Aldrin. | 艾得仁夫人 |
[07:38] | Oh, Sir Marshall. | 马修先生 |
[07:40] | I cannot wait to get a house | 我迫不及待想搬去 |
[07:42] | down the street from your parents | 离你父母近点的地方住 |
[07:44] | so we can be close to your mom, | 这样我们能多跟你母亲亲近 |
[07:45] | whom I get along with now. | 而且我现在跟她超合得来哟 |
[07:47] | Good, good. | 甚好 甚好 |
[07:48] | But here’s the best part. | 最棒的部分来了 |
[07:50] | Rhiannon, hurry! | 赖安娜 快 |
[07:52] | Just because I designed the opera house | 人家不会因为我设计了这个歌剧院 |
[07:54] | doesn’t mean they’ll hold the curtain for us. | 就非得等我们到场后才开演 |
[07:57] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:58] | Of course it does. | 他们一定会等的 |
[08:00] | Take your time, my love. | 慢慢来 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | Hey, guys, it’s me again. | 伙计们 又是我 |
[08:05] | I’m pretty much the same as last time, | 我和上次差不多 |
[08:06] | only now I’m super-rich and fancy. | 只是现在我家财万贯雍容华贵 |
[08:10] | 还有 这次我是法国人哟 | |
[08:13] | And it still makes sense that we all live together. | 而且我们还住在一起 也合情合理 |
[08:19] | What about you, Barney? | 你呢 巴尼 |
[08:20] | Any predictions for 2006? | 对2006年有期许吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, yeah. Picture it. | 是啊 想象一下 |
[08:24] | By the way, guys, this is Jody. | 对了 伙计们 这位是乔迪 |
[08:26] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of Jody. | 以后你们会常常见到她的 |
[08:31] | And they never saw her again. | 然而她却再也没有出现过了 |
[08:33] | Whassaaaa! | 帅吧 |
[08:36] | How is that any different from your life right now? | 那和你现在的生活有什么区别啊 |
[08:39] | It’s not. I’m KFC, baby. | 没区别 我是肯德基 宝贝 |
[08:41] | You don’t mess with the Colonel’s recipe. | 上校的食谱 岂能说改就改 |
[08:44] | I want things to stay exactly the same, | 我就要维持原样 |
[08:46] | but with a different hottie. | 但辣妹可以轮着换 |
[08:47] | ‘Cause Barney don’t slurp no sloppy seconds, | 因为巴尼绝不吃回头妞 |
[08:50] | especially his own. | 也不让妞吃回头”鸡” |
[08:52] | Okay, the bottom line is | 好的 归根结底 |
[08:55] | things are gonna get better. | 日子一定会蒸蒸日上的 |
[08:56] | Well, all I care about is getting into law school. | 我只是一心想进法学院 |
[08:58] | You will. | 会进的 |
[08:59] | 2006 is gonna be awesome. | 2006年肯定会精彩绝伦 |
[09:03] | {\pos(192,200)} | (现实情况) |
[09:06] | And look what happened. | 瞧瞧现在 |
[09:08] | You got into law school, | 你进了法学院 |
[09:10] | just like I said you would. | 我当初就说你会进的 |
[09:12] | See, things aren’t so bad. | 看 情况也没那么糟 |
[09:14] | Lily left me. | 可莉莉离开了我 |
[09:17] | And now I’ll never have a mustache. | 而我这辈子不可能有小胡子了 |
[09:25] | Baby, there you are. | 宝贝 你在这里啊 |
[09:27] | I have spent all day thinking about all the naughty, | 我今天一整天都在想着 |
[09:30] | naughty things you and I are gonna do | 要跟你”干”一些淘气的事 |
[09:32] | to cheer up Marshall. | 好让马修振作起来 |
[09:33] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[09:36] | Uh, I’ll let you guys hang out, okay? | 你们先聊吧 好吗 |
[09:38] | Um, I’ll just be… | 我去… |
[09:40] | waiting in the bedroom. | 卧室里等你吧 |
[09:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean that | 抱歉 我不是故意 |
[09:44] | to sound like Ted and I are gonna do a kind of thing. | 说得好像我跟泰德要”干”什么事情一样 |
[09:51] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[09:52] | See you. | 回见 |
[09:53] | Marshall, this will pass. | 马修 会过去的 |
[09:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:56] | Three years from now… | 三年后 |
[10:00] | Briefcase, lawyer, | 公文包 律师 |
[10:01] | knighthood, mustache, | 爵士爵位 小胡子 |
[10:02] | all that stuff from before. | 一切都和从前一样 |
[10:04] | Congratulations, bro. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[10:06] | And congratulations to you too, Ted, | 也恭喜你 泰德 |
[10:08] | for locking this down. | 能拴住如此佳人 |
[10:12] | You know, it’s weird, | 想来也怪 |
[10:13] | I never thought I would get married, | 我从未想过要结婚 |
[10:14] | but you talked me into it. | 可你说服了我 |
[10:15] | Or rather, banged me into it. | 更确切地说 是你”睡”服了我 |
[10:17] | You’re so good in bed, ooh. | 你的床上功夫棒极了 |
[10:21] | How is this helping me? | 你这算哪门子的安慰啊 |
[10:23] | I’m getting to it. | 快到重点了 |
[10:24] | In three years, not only will Lily be back, but… | 三年后 不光莉莉会回来 而且… |
[10:29] | It’s so nice to be married to a wonderful guy | 和完美男人喜结连理 |
[10:32] | and be carrying his child. | 并孕育他的孩子真好 |
[10:34] | I think you’re being kind of optimistic, Ted. | 泰德 你太过乐观了吧 |
[10:37] | Can I make one little adjustment? | 我能稍做改动吗 |
[10:40] | It’s so nice to be married to a wonderful guy | 和完美男人喜结连理 |
[10:43] | and carrying his child, | 并孕育他的孩子真好 |
[10:45] | and here he is now. | 孩子他爸 快过来 |
[10:47] | Guys, I want you to meet | 各位 我来给你们介绍 |
[10:49] | some douchey guy named Trey. | 这位人渣 他叫特雷 |
[10:52] | ‘Sup, bro? | 你好 兄弟 |
[10:54] | I don’t know what I love more: | 我都不晓得到底更喜欢他哪点 |
[10:55] | his thick mustache | 是浓密的胡子 |
[10:57] | or his trucker hat. | 还是他的潮帽 |
[10:58] | You know I hate those hats. | 你知道我讨厌那种帽子 |
[11:00] | Then you’re really gonna hate this sonogram. | 那你肯定也会讨厌这张声波图 |
[11:05] | Nooo… | 不要啊 |
[11:14] | A baby in a trucker hat. That’s awesome. | 戴着潮帽的宝宝 太妙了 |
[11:18] | Anyway, Ted’s right. | 总之 泰德是对的 |
[11:19] | 2009’s gonna rule. | 2009年肯定会精彩绝伦 |
[11:21] | By the way, guys, this is Maya. | 对了 各位 这是玛雅 |
[11:23] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of Maya. | 以后你们会常常见到她的 |
[11:28] | And they never saw her again. | 然而她却再也没有出现过了 |
[11:30] | Whassaaaa! | 帅吧 |
[11:31] | Okay, seriously, | 好了 说真的 |
[11:33] | at least tell me you’re gonna change the what will by then | 2009年 我们九周年的喝酒小聚时 |
[11:35] | be nine-year-old beer commercial reference. | 好歹你也换句台词吧 |
[11:37] | I mean, come on. | 拜托大哥 |
[11:38] | There’s got to be at least one way | 你真的不想 |
[11:39] | that you’d like the future to be different. | 改变一下你一成不变的生活吗 |
[11:41] | I guess there is one thing. | 倒是想改变一件事 |
[11:43] | By the way, guys, this is Maya. | 各位 这是玛雅 |
[11:45] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of Maya. | 以后你们会常常见到她的 |
[11:47] | And not because of these these. | 不是因为她胸前的雄伟 |
[11:49] | Because of these. | 而是因为背后也雄伟 |
[11:53] | Back boobs– the visual stimulation | 后胸 原本只属于传教士式的 |
[11:56] | of missionary meets the emotional detachment of doggy-style. | 视觉刺激 在后入式时也能享受到了 |
[11:59] | Patent pending. | 专利申请中 |
[12:00] | Whassaaaa! | 帅吧 |
[12:02] | The point is, Marshall, | 马修 重点是 |
[12:03] | this time in three years, everything is gonna be great. | 三年后的今天 万事会更好 |
[12:09] | {\pos(192,200)} | (现实情况) |
[12:11] | See? Lily came back. | 瞧 莉莉回来了 |
[12:14] | Of course, Robin and I didn’t end up together. | 当然了 我和罗宾最后还是分手了 |
[12:17] | But I did get engaged. | 但我确实有个未婚妻 |
[12:19] | And left at the altar. | 可惜她最后一秒落跑了 |
[12:21] | But I did start my own architectural firm. | 我还开了自己的建筑公司 |
[12:24] | And it failed after a few months. | 可惜两个月后倒闭了 |
[12:25] | – Can we put the movie on, please? – Yeah. | -能把电影放起吗 -好 |
[12:26] | Sure, buddy. | 当然可以 |
[12:27] | Hey, by the way, where is Robin? | 对了 罗宾呢 |
[12:29] | In the summer of 2009, | 在2009年的夏天 |
[12:31] | Barney and Robin were secretly dating. | 巴尼和罗宾在搞地下恋情 |
[12:34] | Barney said she’s taking some extension class in how to decoupage, | 巴尼说罗宾在上剪纸补习班 |
[12:37] | and Barney’s taking a different decoupage class in the same building. | 巴尼也在同一栋楼里 上另一个剪纸补习班 |
[12:39] | That’s why they shared that cab that one time. | 所以他们有次一次打车回来 |
[12:43] | We were idiots. | 当年我们真是白痴 |
[12:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:47] | You’re saying that Barney Stinson is at a decoupage class? | 你说巴尼·斯丁森在上剪纸补习班啊 |
[12:52] | That means we can watch Star Wars on his giant TV! | 那我们可以用他的大电视来看《星球大战》啦 |
[12:55] | Punch it, Chewy! | 冲啊 老兄 |
[13:02] | You’re back from decoupage. | 你从剪纸班回来了 |
[13:03] | What’s decoupage? | 什么剪纸班 |
[13:05] | Oh, uh, yeah, I took that cab there that one time. | 对 我在那里打过一次车 |
[13:07] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:11] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[13:15] | We were hoping we could watch the trilogy here. | 我们能不能在这里看星战三部曲 |
[13:17] | Uh, sure. But, uh… | 没问题 不过… |
[13:20] | first go look out my, uh, bedroom window. | 先去我卧室的窗户往外看 |
[13:22] | There’s a, uh… | 有个… |
[13:24] | naked lady, uh… | 裸女… |
[13:27] | jumping up and down on a mini-trampoline | 在迷你弹簧床上乱蹦… |
[13:29] | in the apartment across the, uh… | 那间公寓就在… |
[13:33] | street. | 对面街 |
[13:40] | Get me out of this thing! | 让我出来 |
[13:41] | There’s no time! | 没时间啊 |
[13:42] | Barney, I am not ready for them to find out about us. | 巴尼 我还没准备好公开关系 |
[13:44] | Then you’re gonna have to stay in there for the entire trilogy. | 那你就得乖乖待到三部曲播完啦 |
[13:47] | Don’t worry. It’s only 382 minutes. | 别担心 才六个小时二十二分而已 |
[13:49] | Nerd! | 死阿宅 |
[13:53] | So, where do you guys think we’ll be in three years? | 大家觉得 三年后我们会如何 |
[13:56] | It’ll be 2012. | 到时就是2012年了 |
[13:58] | That’s an easy one. | 很简单啊 |
[13:59] | Guys, this is Sophia. | 各位 这是索菲娅 |
[14:01] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of… | 以后你们会常常… |
[14:04] | Okay, that is so weird. | 太神奇了 |
[14:06] | I was just trying to use the force. | 我刚试着想用一下星战里的原力 |
[14:10] | Do you think instead of making a beer | 会不会是我的原力没让啤酒 |
[14:12] | fly out of the fridge, I made that lamp break?? | 从冰箱里飞出来 却让这个灯摔碎了啊 |
[14:15] | Either that or the stormtrooper did. | 不是你的原力 就是风暴兵弄的了 |
[14:19] | Oh, the stormtrooper would never do that. | 帝国风暴兵才不会那么做 |
[14:21] | He knows that lamp costs $1,200. | 他知道那个灯价值一千二 |
[14:25] | Anyway, while it’s just us guys, | 对了 既然都是自己人 |
[14:27] | let me ask you something: | 我问你们一点事 |
[14:28] | we’ve all had that same fantasy | 我们都幻想过和穿着 |
[14:32] | in a stormtrooper costume, right? | 风暴兵服的女人上床 对吧 |
[14:35] | – Mmm, no. – Never. | -没 -从来没有 |
[14:37] | Guys… | 兄弟们 |
[14:39] | come on, no girls around, just us bros. | 周围没有女人 就我们几兄弟 |
[14:41] | Safe space. | 直说无妨 |
[14:42] | Let’s stop being polite and start gettin’ real. | 放下虚伪 实话实说 |
[14:45] | Stormtrooper fantasy. | 风暴兵的性幻想 |
[14:47] | Every guy’s had that one, right? | 每个男人都幻想过 对吧 |
[14:49] | – Not even once, no. – No, no, no. | -没想过 -没有没有 |
[14:52] | So I’m the weird one? | 那我才是怪胎吗 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:57] | How about you, Ted? | 你呢 泰德 |
[14:58] | How’s your life gonna be different | 三年后 你的生活 |
[14:59] | in, whatever, three years? | 会有什么不同 |
[15:01] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 和以前一样 |
[15:03] | Gonna meet a nice girl and get married. | 遇见真爱 结婚生子 |
[15:05] | I mean, I know I say that every year, but… | 虽说我每年都老生常谈 不过 |
[15:08] | let’s be honest, in 2012, I’ll be 34. | 老实说 2012年我就满34岁了 |
[15:11] | If it still hasn’t happened for me by then, | 如果到时候我还没结婚 |
[15:13] | something is seriously wrong with me! | 肯定是我这人自身的毛病了 |
[15:24] | {\pos(192,230)} | (现实情况) |
[15:27] | Something is seriously wrong with me. | 肯定是我这人自身的毛病了 |
[15:34] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么继续下去了 |
[15:35] | I can’t keep smiling | 我不能在 |
[15:37] | and being optimistic all the time | 所有证据都指向相反面时 |
[15:39] | when all the evidence points to the contrary. | 还面带微笑 假装乐观了 |
[15:41] | You really think that three years from now | 你真心认为三年以后 |
[15:43] | things aren’t gonna be awesome? | 情况不会变得更好吗 |
[15:45] | I’ll tell you what things are gonna be like | 让我来告诉你 |
[15:47] | three years from now. | 三年之后的情形吧 |
[15:50] | Uh, yes, hello. I see | 你好 |
[15:53] | on my frozen entree for one they printed this number | 我从冷冻食品上看到可以打这个号码 |
[15:57] | where I can voice comments and concerns. | 发表我的评论和意见 |
[16:01] | Well, there’s more cinnamon in the cobbler than usual. | 这盒酥皮水果馅饼里的肉桂 比平时放得多 |
[16:06] | No, I like cinnamon. | 不 我挺喜欢肉桂的 |
[16:10] | Oh, you’re very welcome for my comment. | 没事 这是我应该做的 |
[16:13] | Wait! Uh, don’t go. | 等等 别挂电话 |
[16:17] | Um… do you like cinnamon? | 那个… 你喜欢肉桂吗 |
[16:20] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[16:28] | Marshall, you want to watch Star Wars? | 马修 你想一起看《星球大战》吗 |
[16:30] | No, can do, old bean! | 抱歉 来不了了 老兄 |
[16:32] | You see, we’re up on the Cape | 我们正在鳕鱼角附近航行呢 |
[16:32] | 美国东北部马萨诸塞州伸入大西洋的一个半岛 | |
[16:33] | living the idyllic family lifestyle | 过着你憧憬已久的 |
[16:35] | that you’ve always dreamed of. | 田园式的生活哦 |
[16:36] | Oh, and I’m pregnant with baby #5! | 我又怀上了第五个宝宝啦 |
[16:40] | But baby #4 isn’t even out yet. | 你的第四个宝宝还在肚子里呢 |
[16:43] | I’m just that good! | 哥就是这么霸气 |
[16:46] | Oh, oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:46] | There’s somebody wants to say hello to you. | 还有人想跟你打招呼 |
[16:49] | Hey, Ted. | 你好啊 泰德 |
[16:50] | I just wanted to say that things are great, | 我要说的是 一切都好极了 |
[16:52] | and I’m married to that douchey guy in the trucker hat. | 我和那个潮帽的人渣结婚了 |
[16:56] | Whassup, bra? | 你好啊 哥们儿 |
[16:58] | It turns out it was just you | 原来除了你之外 |
[17:00] | I didn’t want to commit to. | 我和谁都愿意步入婚姻 |
[17:04] | and I got back boobs. | 而且我也有后胸了哦 |
[17:07] | So things are great! | 真是幸福美满呀 |
[17:08] | Buh-bye! | 回见啰 |
[17:15] | By the way, Ted, this is Melanie. | 对了 泰德 这位是梅勒妮 |
[17:16] | You’ll be seeing a lot more of Melanie. | 以后你们会常常见到她的 |
[17:18] | Wait-wait-wait a minute! | 等 等 等一下 |
[17:20] | Who is Melanie? | 梅勒妮是谁啊 |
[17:21] | Come on, Barney, if there’s one thing | 得了吧 巴尼 我唯一坚信 |
[17:22] | I can count on not to change, | 不会改变的事 |
[17:24] | it’s you walking in with some random girl on your arm. | 就是你搂着陌生女孩走出来 |
[17:26] | No. No, I don’t want that. | 不 不 我才不要这样 |
[17:29] | For the first time in my life, | 人生头一次 |
[17:30] | I don’t want to find myself | 我不愿意看到自己三年后 |
[17:32] | in three years with some random girl, | 还游荡在花丛中 |
[17:34] | no matter how many boobs she has. | 不管这”花”长了几颗大胸 |
[17:37] | I want to be with Quinn. | 我只想跟昆茵在一起 |
[17:42] | Guys… | 各位 |
[17:44] | you’re gonna be seeing a lot more of Quinn. | 以后你们会常常见到昆茵的 |
[17:46] | Dude, we’ve been to the Lusty Leopard. | 兄弟 我们去过情欲小野猫舞厅 |
[17:47] | We’ve seen plenty. | 早就全”见”光了 |
[17:48] | I kind of walked into that one. All right, bye-bye. | 我真是挖坑往里跳 好 回见 |
[17:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:58] | We’re living together, I’m excited about it, | 我们同居了 我很开心 |
[18:00] | and I’m getting rid of my mugs. | 所以我要丢掉我的杯子 |
[18:03] | That was mine. | 那是我的杯子 |
[18:04] | Sorry. I don’t know which are which. | 抱歉 我分不清哪只是我的 哪只是你的 |
[18:07] | Truth is, I never drink coffee at home. | 实话实说 我从没在家泡过咖啡 |
[18:11] | This one? | 这支是我的吗 |
[18:12] | There! | 好 |
[18:13] | I don’t need my coffee mugs ’cause I got yours! | 我不需要自己的杯子 因为我有你的 |
[18:15] | For the rest of my life. | 下半辈子都用你的 |
[18:18] | Or as… long as you’ll have me. | 或直到…你不要我的那一天 |
[18:20] | We haven’t really talked about the future. | 我们还没认真讨论过未来 |
[18:22] | Did I make things awkward? | 我是不是把事情弄得尴尬了 |
[18:24] | Just keep smashing mugs. | 继续摔你的杯子吧 |
[18:27] | Or donate them. | 也可以把它们捐了 |
[18:30] | Point is, | 问题是 |
[18:31] | I plan on being with you for a long time. | 我打算和你长相厮守 |
[18:34] | You okay with that? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[18:41] | Sounds great. | 听起来还不错 |
[18:49] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:51] | No, no, it’s great. | 没关系 挺好的 |
[18:53] | A guy has to be the first one to let ‘er rip. | 男人就先”放”开啊 |
[18:56] | I was actually hoping this would happen soon. | 其实我一直希望这事早点发生 |
[18:58] | I’ve been crop-dusting the patio for weeks. | 我都躲在阳台上悄悄放屁好几周了 |
[19:01] | The patio! | 阳台呀 |
[19:02] | I’ve been going out on the street, | 我都是去街上 |
[19:04] | like, exactly this time every night. | 每天晚上 就在这个时间 |
[19:07] | Where are you, blond man?! | 金发男 你在哪里 |
[19:10] | Show yourself! | 快快现身 |
[19:12] | I will be at my mother’s. | 我回娘家了 |
[19:16] | We’re a real couple now, aren’t we? | 我们现在是真正的情侣了 对吧 |
[19:18] | We are. | 没错 |
[19:27] | Hey, buddy, I get that you’re bummed. | 兄弟 我知道你很沮丧 |
[19:30] | But I got a good feeling about 2015. | 可我预感2015会有好事发生 |
[19:33] | I think that’s gonna be your year. | 那一定会是”泰德年” |
[19:35] | Kids, that was the one time I ever lost faith | 孩子们 那是我唯一一次对于 |
[19:38] | in the idea that my life would be better in three years. | “未来三年我会过得更好”这件事失去信心 |
[19:41] | And what’s funny is, three years from that moment, | 有趣的是 三年之后 |
[19:44] | my life was amazing. | 我的人生变得妙不可言 |
[19:46] | All right! It’s trilogy time! | 好 又到三部曲时刻了 |
[19:47] | (现实情况) | |
[19:48] | Can I just lodge one complaint? | 我能发表一下抗议吗 |
[19:49] | This is a guy’s tradition. | 这可是我们男子汉的传统 |
[19:51] | It’s kind of a lame move on Ted’s part to bring a chick. | 泰德居然带个妞来 大煞风景啊 |
[19:53] | Come on, dude… cut him some slack. | 算了 放过他吧 |
[19:56] | I know. He loves her. | 我明白 他深爱着她 |
[19:57] | And I’ll give him this: she is pretty damn cute. | 而且她也太他妈可爱了吧 |
[20:00] | Thank God she takes after her mother. | 幸好她长相随她妈 |
[20:02] | All right, let’s watch this thing! | 好 开播吧 |
[20:06] | TV… | 电视机 |
[20:08] | play Star Wars trilogy. | 播放星战三部曲 |
[20:14] | Play Star Wars tril… | 播放星战三部 |
[20:17] | You know what? Screw it. | 算了 不试了 |
[20:20] | Okay, you are about to see something awesome. | 你即将看到画面 很精彩哟 |
[20:24] | And just know this: | 而且记住 |
[20:24] | 星球大战中 韩·索罗与格里多在剧中谁先开枪 曾出现过3个版本 各有支持者 | |
[20:25] | Han shot first. | 是韩先开枪 |
[20:29] | I wonder if things’ll be a lot different | 我很好奇 等2018年再看三部曲时 |
[20:31] | when we watch the trilogy again in 2018. | 情况会不会变得大不一样 |
[20:35] | I hope not. | 我希望一切不要变 |
[20:45] | Oh, that was awesome. | 爽翻天啊 |
[20:49] | – You were right– not weird. – No. | -你说得对 一点都不奇怪 -是的 |