时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Kids, when Aunt Lily went into labor, | 孩子们 莉莉阿姨快生的时候 |
[00:03] | Marshall was somewhere slightly inconvenient, | 马修还和巴尼叔叔一起 |
[00:06] | in Atlantic City with Uncle Barney, | 在有那么一点远的大西洋城 |
[00:08] | 尤达是《星球大战》中培养战士的大师 喜欢倒着说话 | |
[00:08] | and drunk to the point of talking like Yoda. | 而且醉得说话像尤达一样 |
[00:11] | Baby come… | 宝宝生了 |
[00:13] | Papa gonna be am I… | 爸爸要当了我 |
[00:15] | Hospital must we get now… | 医院我们去现在 |
[00:17] | Okay, there’s like a four-hour wait at the valet stand. | 好吧 但是排队取车要四个小时 |
[00:19] | Plus, we’re in no shape to drive. So, a car’s out… | 况且我们都醉了 所以开车这条路是行不通的 |
[00:23] | Wait, don’t worry. We’ll take a cab to the train station. | 等等 别着急 我们可以打车去火车站 |
[00:26] | Yeah, good luck getting a cab. | 哦 除非你人品爆发才能打到车 |
[00:27] | It’s impossible because of the big thing. | 这里正在举办一场盛会 |
[00:29] | Kids, for the life of me, I can’t remember | 孩子们 我无论如何都想不起 |
[00:31] | what the big thing was in Atlantic City that weekend. | 那个周末大西洋城到底有一场什么样的盛会 |
[00:34] | Was it a cheerleading convention? | 是啦啦队节 |
[00:38] | No, it was a porn convention. | 不对 是成人电影文化节 |
[00:40] | Sci-fi convention? | 还是科幻节 |
[00:43] | Eh, I can’t remember. | 呃 我真的不记得了 |
[00:48] | -We’re stuck in Atlantic City!-City of Atlantic stuck in are we. | -我们被困在大西洋城了 -大西洋城被困了我们 |
[00:54] | 老爸老妈浪漫史 | |
[01:05] | Okay, Lily, it’s going to be fine. | 没事的 莉莉 一切都会好的 |
[01:08] | We are not freaking out. We are not freaking out! | 我们才不会慌张 我们才不会慌张 |
[01:12] | I feel calmer already. Let’s get you to the hospital. | 我已经淡定了 我们去医院吧 |
[01:15] | Oh, I can’t go yet. I talked to Dr. Sonya. | 哦 我还不能去 我和桑亚医生谈过了 |
[01:17] | They won’t admit me until my contractions | 他们要等到宫缩间隔小于四分钟的时候 |
[01:19] | are four minutes apart. | 才会收我入院 |
[01:20] | Okay, well, if you don’t make it in time, | 这样 呃 如果你没法及时赶到 |
[01:21] | I have got you covered. When I was 13, my father caught me | 我可以解决 我13岁的时候被我爸抓到和男生接吻 |
[01:24] | kissing a boy, so he sent me to our family’s ranch | 他罚我去家里的农场劳动 那正好是产仔的季节 |
[01:27] | for foaling season. Once you see a baby horse | 马驹从产道里面挤出来的景象 |
[01:29] | erupt through that birth canal, you stop even touching yourself. | 可以让人性致全无 |
[01:31] | Anyway, I had skinny arms, so I got up there elbow deep. | 总之 因为我胳膊细 所以我把手肘都埋了进去 |
[01:34] | I lost this watch birthing Blacky… | 小黑出生的过程中我的手表不见了 |
[01:36] | Okay, stop it. I am not a farm animal. | 够了 别说了 我又不是农场上的动物 |
[01:39] | Oh, there we go. Easy girl. Sugar cube? | 哦 又来了 放松姑娘 要方糖么 |
[01:42] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[01:44] | Ah, don’t worry, Lil. | 啊 别担心 莉莉 |
[01:46] | Some of us know what a woman actually needs | 我们中的某人知道在这样一个非常时期 |
[01:48] | at a time like this. | 女人真正需要的是什么 |
[01:49] | A kick-ass labor announcement e-mail. | 一封爆强的生育通告 |
[01:53] | A man, | 一个男人 |
[01:55] | a woman, | 一个女人 |
[01:57] | and their best friend, | 和他们最好的朋友 |
[01:58] | embark on an incredible journey. | 踏上了一段精彩绝伦的旅程 |
[02:01] | Lily’s cervix is dilating, and we want you all | 莉莉的宫颈正在扩张 我们希望所有人都 |
[02:04] | to be part of its grand opening. | 融入这一盛大的开场 |
[02:07] | You are not sending that to anyone, ever. | 不许你发这封邮件 |
[02:09] | So what I need right now is distraction from the pain. | 我现在需要从疼痛中转移注意力 |
[02:13] | Just tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事就好 |
[02:15] | -Uh, what story? -I don’t care. Anything. | -啊 什么故事 -无所谓 什么都行 |
[02:17] | How about the worst cab ride ever? | 就讲最糟糕的打的经历好吗 |
[02:19] | -Clean your window for you? – No! | -擦窗服务 -不 |
[02:21] | Hey, get off my cab! | 嘿 别动我的车 |
[02:25] | Oh! Oh, God! | 哦 哦 神啊 |
[02:26] | Oh! Ah! | 哦 啊 |
[02:34] | We are not panicking! We are not panicking! | 我们才不要慌张 我们才不要慌张 |
[02:36] | Get on all fours; it widens your hind quarters. | 趴下 四肢着地 你的后腿会自然分开 |
[02:38] | Stop it! I am not a farm animal! | 别说了 我才不是农场上的动物 |
[02:41] | But give me that sugar cube. | 还是把方糖给我吧 |
[02:44] | Okay, listen, I am going to get you to that hospital | 好吧 听着 我会尽量送你去医院 |
[02:47] | or die trying. And if I succeed, | 或者尝试至死 如果我办到了 |
[02:49] | I ask only one thing in return. | 我只要求一件事作为回报 |
[02:51] | Let me choose your child’s middle name. | 让我来选孩子的中间名 |
[02:54] | Because I have thought up the most awesome name of all time. | 因为我已经想好了一个惊天地泣鬼神的名字 |
[02:57] | What’s the middle name? | 什么名字 |
[02:59] | Wait for it… | 慢着 |
[03:00] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[03:02] | Wait for it… | 慢着 |
[03:03] | I said I’m waiting. | 我说了我等着呢 |
[03:05] | -Wait for it. -What’s the middle name? | -慢着 -到底是中间名 |
[03:07] | No, the middle name is “Wait For It.” | “慢着”就是中间名 |
[03:10] | Let’s say his first name is, oh, I don’t know, Barney. | 比如说他的教名是 呃 巴尼 |
[03:12] | He’d be Barney “Wait For It” Eriksen. | 他的全名就叫 巴尼・慢着・埃里克森 |
[03:17] | How awesome is that? | 那样有多帅啊 |
[03:20] | That is… | 那真是 |
[03:22] | the coolest… middle name of all time. | 世界上最酷的 中间名了 |
[03:25] | I know! Okay, listen. | 我就说嘛 现在 听我说 |
[03:27] | I have a plan to get us to New York. | 我有一个让我们回纽约的计划 |
[03:30] | All we have to do is get our hands on that motorcycle. | 我们只要拿到那辆摩托车就可以了 |
[03:33] | And I know just the way to do it. | 而且我已经想好该怎么办 |
[03:45] | Here. | 接着 |
[03:46] | Oh. Hi, Judy. | 哦 嗨 朱迪 |
[03:48] | Oh, good. You got the e-mail from Ted. | 哦 真不错 你收到了泰德的邮件 |
[03:52] | No, I am not worried my city hips are too narrow, | 不 我不担心我城里产的窄臀 |
[03:56] | and-and your grandson’s going to get stuck. | 会卡住你的孙子 |
[03:58] | I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[04:00] | I thought you deleted that stupid e-mail. | 我以为你把那蠢邮件删了 |
[04:02] | Okay, I sent it by accident. | 好吧 我不小心发出去了 |
[04:04] | -She like it? -Yes! | -她喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[04:06] | Just keep telling me stories! | 继续讲故事 |
[04:08] | 尼尔・杨是加拿大著名音乐人 | |
[04:08] | Okay, okay, I got one for you: second base with Neil Young. | 好的 好的 我想到一个 和尼尔・杨上二垒 |
[04:13] | Um, | 呃 |
[04:15] | I don’t normally go to, um, second base and tell, | 我一般不会 呃 到处宣传我的二垒事迹 |
[04:20] | but I just spent a magical night with Neil Young. | 不过这可是和尼尔・杨的激情一夜 |
[04:25] | He’s still in my room. | 他现在还在我房里 |
[04:27] | Seriously? Oh, my God. | 开什么玩笑 哦 天啊 |
[04:28] | Be quiet, don’t scare him off. | 轻点 别把他吓跑了 |
[04:31] | He-Hey… | 嘿 |
[04:35] | -Robin… -Yeah. | -罗宾 -恩 |
[04:38] | That’s not Neil Young. | 那不是尼尔 杨 |
[04:42] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:45] | Oh, we’re busting apple bags? I can bust apple bags. | 噢 我们在互相抖料么 我有料可抖啊 |
[04:48] | Ted, remember when we were dating and we threw that party | 泰德 记得我们约会时候办的那个派对吗 |
[04:51] | and one of those appetizers just didn’t sit right? | 其中有道开胃菜不大对头 |
[04:54] | Ah… doesn’t sound familiar. | 呃 听上去没有印象 |
[04:57] | I call this story “Ted and the Cuban Sandwich Crisis.” | 我把这个故事叫做”泰德与古巴三明治危机” |
[05:02] | Ted came out of that bathroom looking like | 泰德走出卫生间的时候 |
[05:05] | 马尼拉是拳击史上的重要比赛 乔弗雷泽输给了巅峰时期的拳王阿里 | |
[05:05] | Joe Frazier after the Thrilla in Manila. | 看起来像是乔弗雷泽输掉马尼拉大战之后的样子 |
[05:08] | Oh, what is that smell!? | 喔 那是什么味道 |
[05:11] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[05:13] | So I, being a great girlfriend, tried to help him out. | 所以我 作为一名优秀的女友 试着帮他解围 |
[05:22] | You guys are all crazy; I don’t smell anything. | 你们都中什么邪了 我什么都没闻到 |
[05:24] | Anyway, uh, who wants to go up on the roof? | 总之 谁想去屋顶 |
[05:26] | But then… | 但是当时 |
[05:27] | She, who denied it, supplied it. | 她这是做贼心虚 |
[05:31] | Yeah, must have been that Cuban sandwich, huh, babe? | 没错 肯定是那个古巴三明治 对吧宝贝儿 |
[05:36] | That was not cool, Ted. | 那实在是很没劲啊 泰德 |
[05:38] | 也有变短的意思 所以后面robin把说法缩短了 | |
[05:38] | Contraction! | 子宫收缩 |
[05:39] | That wasn’t cool, Ted? | 那实在没劲 泰德 |
[05:41] | Just keep going with the stories. | 继续说故事啊 |
[05:43] | I don’t even care if I’ve heard it before. | 我都不在乎我是不是已经听过 |
[05:45] | Just tell me, uh, “Where Does That Door Go?” | 就说那个 呃 “那扇门通向哪”的故事 |
[05:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:49] | Hey, I’ve never noticed that door before. | 嗨 我以前从来没注意过那扇门 |
[05:54] | I wonder where it goes. | 很好奇它通向哪里 |
[06:00] | Ted. Ted. | 泰德 泰德 |
[06:02] | No, no, no, let him… let him… | 不不不不不 让他去 让他去 |
[06:09] | Wow… | 哇 |
[06:15] | Don’t… No… | 不要 不啊 |
[06:17] | Robi…. | 罗宾 |
[06:25] | Oh… | 哦 |
[06:28] | Wow… | 哇 |
[06:31] | Dad, oh, good. | 爸爸 哦 太好了 |
[06:32] | Let me guess, you got Ted’s e-mail. | 让我猜猜 你收到泰德的邮件了 |
[06:35] | -I’m on my way, Princess. -Dad, wait, no, not… | -小公主 我这就上路 -爸爸 等一下 不 不要 |
[06:38] | Damn it, Ted. | 我了个去 泰德 |
[06:39] | I was okay with you e-mailing my aunt, my cousins, | 你发邮件给我的阿姨 我的表兄妹们 你的表兄妹们 |
[06:43] | and your cousins, and the guy that Robin thought was Neil Young. | 还有那个罗宾误认成尼尔杨的哥们 这都不算什么 |
[06:46] | But my father is the absolute worst person to have around | 但是我爸爸是任何医患状况下 |
[06:50] | in any sort of medical situation. | 的绝对最差伴侣 |
[06:52] | When I was seven, I needed | 我七岁的时候 |
[06:54] | to have my tonsils out. | 要做一个扁桃体切除手术 |
[06:55] | Daddy, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我害怕 |
[06:57] | Aw, Princess, I would be too. I’ve researched this surgery. | 嗷 小公主 要是我也会怕 我对这个手术做了些研究 |
[07:01] | Anything can happen. You could bleed to death… | 什么都可能发生 你可能流血过多而死 |
[07:04] | …you could have your jaw removed due to infection, | 你可能因为感染需要把下巴卸了 |
[07:07] | and the anesthesia could suddenly just stop working, | 而且麻醉可能会突然失效 |
[07:10] | much like your mom’s and my marriage. | 就像你妈妈和我的婚姻一样 |
[07:15] | You do know that we’re getting a divor… | 你知道我们要离的吧 |
[07:18] | Don’t worry about it. We’ll talk about it after the surgery. | 先别担心这个 等做完手术我们再聊 |
[07:21] | Calm down, girl. | 淡定 丫头 |
[07:23] | Okay, for the last time, I am not… | 好的 最后再说一次 我不是一匹 |
[07:26] | Actually, keep going. | 其实吧 接着梳 |
[07:29] | Okay, I admit the whole “Win a motorcycle plan” Was stupid. | 好的 我承认这套”赢辆摩托车计划”很蠢 |
[07:32] | Especially because we’ve been playing on the wrong machine. | 尤其是因为我们连该在哪台机器上玩都搞错了 |
[07:38] | Meet me at the entrance in five minutes. | 五分钟之后在出口处等我 |
[07:45] | Hop on, Marshall. Tonight, we ride! | 上来吧 马修 今晚出发 我们骑它 |
[07:49] | You won that? | 你赢来的 |
[07:51] | Not exactly. You see, I… | 还真不能这么说 你看啊 我 |
[07:54] | Get off! | 给我下来 |
[08:00] | I hope Marshall’s close. Cube me. | 我希望马修快到了 给我块方糖 |
[08:05] | I’m on my way, Lily Pad. | 我正在赶路 小百合 |
[08:09] | Kids, your Uncle Marshall | 孩子们 你们的马修叔叔 |
[08:10] | has faced many challenges in his life. | 一生中面对过很多挑战 |
[08:13] | But he still considers getting up these two steps | 但是他还是觉得在醉到这个程度的情况下 |
[08:15] | when he was this drunk to be the hardest one of all. | 上这两级台阶是最最难的一次挑战 |
[08:34] | Tell me a Marshall story. I miss him. | 给我说个马修的故事 我想他 |
[08:35] | Got it. “The Tale of the Cursed Pants.” | 有了 “受诅咒裤子”的故事 |
[08:40] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 哥几个 |
[08:43] | So, I’m starting worry about these pants. | 我现在开始担心我的裤子了 |
[08:45] | Starting to? | 现在才开始 |
[08:46] | No, ever since I got them, terrible things | 不 自从我买了这裤子之后 |
[08:48] | have been happening to me: I stubbed my toe, | 可怕的厄运一直发生在我身上 我戳了脚趾头 |
[08:50] | -I missed my train… -You put on the pants. | -错过了火车 -你穿上了这条裤子 |
[08:53] | And then the lady at the thrift store said that for years, | 而且旧货店的那位大姐告诉我 |
[08:56] | no one so much as tried them on. Can you believe that? | 多年来都没有人试穿过这裤子 你能相信么 |
[08:57] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:59] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[09:00] | These pants are cursed. | 这条裤子被诅咒了 |
[09:06] | What’s this in the pocket? | 口袋里的是什么 |
[09:10] | A clue. | 一个线索 |
[09:12] | Marshall had the writing translated. | 马修找人翻译了纸条上的字 |
[09:15] | It led him deep into the heart of Chinatown. | 这让他深入到了中国城的内心地带 |
[09:29] | It is you. | 是你 |
[09:30] | The One has arrived. | 那个人出现了 |
[09:40] | Dry cleaning, $21.50. | 干洗费21.5刀 |
[09:43] | I remember that suit. He looked like | 我记得那件西服 他看上去像 |
[09:45] | a little kid’s imaginary friend. | 一个小小孩儿的假想朋友 |
[09:48] | Where is he?! | 他在哪儿啊 |
[09:50] | Now, Uncle Marshall knew he had only one chance | 现在 马修叔叔知道他只有一个机会 |
[09:52] | of getting out of Atlantic City: | 离开大西洋城 |
[09:54] | bribing a cab driver. | 贿赂一个出租车司机 |
[09:56] | Machine that gives money! | 会吐钱的机器 |
[10:04] | Now, Marshall was pretty drunk, | 现在 马修是挺醉的 |
[10:06] | but he swears the ATM started to do this. | 但是他发誓自动提款机变成了这样 |
[10:26] | Stop hitting me. Just for that, | 别打我了 就凭这个 |
[10:29] | you’re never getting home for the birth of your son. | 你就不能回家见证你儿子的出生 |
[10:41] | No!! | 不 |
[10:44] | What’s up, bro? | 咋了 哥们 |
[10:46] | Wait, how did you… with the security? | 等下 你是怎么 那些保安 |
[10:49] | I’ll explain. | 我会解释的 |
[10:53] | -Tell me why we shouldn’t call the authorities… | 你说说 我们是不是该通知主管部门呢 |
[10:55] | -right now? -Go ahead, call ’em. | 就现在 你倒是去通知啊 |
[10:59] | But first, can you show me the rule that says you can’t | 但是 你能先给我看看 |
[11:02] | drive a motorcycle on the casino floor? | 禁止在赌场骑摩托的法规吗 |
[11:08] | It’s not in here. | 里面没这条 |
[11:12] | And, kids, that sign is still there to this day. | 孩子们 直到今天 这个告示都一直贴在这 |
[11:17] | When I came out, I ran into this guy. | 我出来的时候正好碰上这家伙 |
[11:19] | Two seats just opened up | 他开往纽约的巴士 |
[11:21] | on his bus to New York! | 上面空了两个座位 |
[11:24] | Barney, you’re a genius! | 巴尼 你太有才了 |
[11:26] | Plus, here’s the best part. | 还有 最绝的是 |
[11:28] | This Quinn thing is probably done, so I’m basically single. | 爷跟奎恩基本上玩完了 爷现在是单身 |
[11:30] | Senior有老人的意思 也有大四(高三)学生的意思 | |
[11:30] | He said the bus is full of hot college seniors. | 他说车上全都是性感的在校大四生哦 |
[11:34] | Okay, maybe he didn’t say “College.” | 好吧 也许他没说”学校” |
[11:37] | Or “Hot.” | 也没说”性感” |
[11:38] | I miss Quinn. | 我好想奎恩啊 |
[11:42] | What is taking Marshall so long? | 马修在搞毛啊 |
[11:43] | Salt lick? | 舔两口盐巴 |
[11:44] | Just finish the door story! | 赶紧把门那故事说完 |
[12:00] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[12:04] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[12:07] | Okay, okay, that’s four minutes! | 好了好了 到四分钟了 |
[12:09] | We’re going to the hospital. | 我们这就去医院 |
[12:10] | W-Wait, but Marshall’s not here yet. | 等等 马修还没回来呢 |
[12:12] | I can’t go to the hospital without Marshall! | 没有马修 我不能去医院 |
[12:14] | I’m on it. Lily, spread your legs. | 放着我来 莉莉 腿张开 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna see if we can see the hooves– | 我要看看蹄子露出来没 |
[12:17] | uh, the-the snout– uh, the head. | 额不 是猪鼻子 额不 是脑袋 |
[12:19] | Here we go. Take me to the hospital now. | 来吧 现在就带我去医院 |
[12:20] | Okay. Come on, come on. | 好 走走走 |
[12:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 师傅 |
[12:23] | My wife is in labor, and I really need to | 我老婆要生了 |
[12:25] | get to Saint Marcus Hospital. | 我得去圣马库斯医院 |
[12:27] | So where exactly in New York does this bus drop off? | 这车在纽约哪儿停啊 |
[12:29] | Buffalo. | 水牛城(在纽约州 不是纽约市) |
[12:36] | What do you mean I can’t have an epidural? | 我为什么不能用硬脊膜外麻醉啊 |
[12:38] | You’re too far along. | 已经过了麻醉时机了 |
[12:40] | Things are moving much faster than expected. | 你这情况发展的比原先预料的快多了 |
[12:44] | Look, if your hands are tied medically, | 听着 你要是怕惹麻烦 |
[12:46] | just leave the epidural on the table and walk away. | 就把麻醉剂放桌子上 我自个来 |
[12:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:51] | The baby slide right out, huh? | 宝宝一会就出来了哈 |
[12:53] | It’s like a whoosh. | 嗖一声就出来了 |
[12:54] | Like a waterslide. | 就像水滑梯一样哦 |
[12:58] | Slightly painful waterslide. | 稍稍有点疼的水滑梯 |
[13:01] | Tell me a story now! | 赶紧讲个故事 |
[13:03] | Uh… Uh… | 额 额 |
[13:04] | Oh! Remember the time Barney | 哦 你记得那回不 |
[13:05] | tried to pick up girls as the Terminator? | 巴尼搞成终结者那样 跟妞搭讪 |
[13:07] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:22] | Come with me if you want to bang. | 想爽就跟我来 |
[13:26] | Another. | 换一个 |
[13:28] | Oh, uh, Ted and the freakishly long arm hair! | 啊 泰德和他那根那根巨长的臂毛 |
[13:31] | No, I disagree, because the filling– | 我倒不这么想 我觉得肚子饱不饱 |
[13:32] | It depends on what you’re eating, right? | 还是取决于你吃了啥 对吧 |
[13:35] | If it’s… | 你要是吃了 |
[13:36] | Whoa. What the…? | 喔 这是毛啊 |
[13:37] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[13:40] | The debunking of the freakishly long arm hair. | 那就讲那个巨长臂毛的穿帮故事 |
[13:43] | Wait, it’s-it’s just a thread. | 等下 这就是根线而已 |
[13:47] | I was jealous, okay? | 我羡慕嫉妒恨 行不 |
[13:49] | Barney’s getting all the attention today | 今天巴尼那个终结者的噱头 |
[13:50] | with this Terminator thing. | 实在出尽了风头 |
[13:52] | Huh. Can’t believe I’m not getting laid in this thing. | 哼 这招儿居然没法儿把妞骗上床 |
[13:55] | Maybe I need to pick a different part of the movie. | 看来我得换一个电影桥段 |
[14:07] | Tell me another story! | 再换一个故事 |
[14:08] | Oh, hey, we never finished “Where does that door go”” | 哦对了 那个门的故事还没讲完呢 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:12] | Let’s check it out. | 我们看看去 |
[14:14] | You know what, baby, they’re gone. | 额亲爱的 他们都不见了 |
[14:15] | It’s time for us to move on. | 咱俩也撤了吧 |
[14:20] | L-Lil… | 莉 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God. | 哦老天 |
[14:31] | New story! | 新故事啊 |
[14:33] | Uh, the time we tested | 额 那回我们做试验 |
[14:34] | if banana peels are really slippery. | 看香蕉皮是不是真滑 |
[14:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:36] | Ready? | 好了么 |
[14:38] | There’s no way that’s really slippery. | 这玩意根本不可能真滑 |
[14:43] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 嗷嗷嗷 |
[14:44] | Uh, the Halloween we decided to go as The Breakfast Club, | 额 那年万圣节 我们打算装扮成”早餐俱乐部” |
[14:47] | but failed to coordinate our costumes! | 但是没分派好角色 |
[14:49] | Uh… Does… | 额 这 |
[14:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:53] | Really? | 开玩笑吧 |
[14:55] | Yeah, that was funny. | 对 那次是很搞笑 |
[14:56] | Keep going! | 接着讲 |
[14:57] | Oh, uh, uh… | 额 额 |
[14:58] | the-the time Barney saved a woman’s life. | 那回巴尼救了一个女人一命 |
[15:01] | Ready? | 好了么 |
[15:02] | There’s no way that’s really slippery. | 这玩意根本不可能真滑 |
[15:09] | Uh, the time Lily went into labor! | 额 那回莉莉生孩子 |
[15:11] | That’s now! | 就是这回啊 |
[15:12] | Sorry, I’m running out of stories. | 抱歉 我没故事了 |
[15:14] | Forget it! | 算了 |
[15:15] | They’re not working anymore! | 说这些反正也没用了 |
[15:16] | Okay, Lily, I know this isn’t how you imagined it, | 好了 莉莉 我知道这肯定不是你想象中的样子 |
[15:18] | but I want you to know | 但我希望你知道 |
[15:19] | that I am here for you and I am rock solid! | 我就在这里 我是你坚强的后盾 |
[15:22] | Oh, I can see its head. | 哦 我看到宝宝的头了 |
[15:26] | Oh, thank God, Dr. Sonya! | 哦 感谢老天 桑亚医生 |
[15:27] | You! | 你 |
[15:28] | Get that thing out of my delivery room! | 把地上那摊东西从我的产房里弄出去 |
[15:31] | Weak women disgust me. | 我受不了软弱的女人 |
[15:34] | All right, Lily, legs up! | 好了 莉莉 把腿抬起来 |
[15:36] | We push now, yes?! | 我们现在开始 成么 |
[15:37] | I can’t. Marshall’s not here yet. | 不行啊 马修还没来呢 |
[15:39] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[15:40] | If you don’t push, I will shove that baby | 如果你不使劲儿的话 |
[15:43] | up your throat and pull it out of your mouth! | 我就把孩子推进你的喉咙 然后从你嘴里拽出来 |
[15:47] | Where the hell is Marshall?! | 马修这个死人到底在哪里 |
[15:48] | I can’t do this without Marshall! | 没有马修 我做不到的 |
[15:51] | Kids, sometimes the universe sends exactly what you ask for. | 孩子们 有时候上天会遂你所愿送来你需要的人 |
[15:55] | Other times, it sends Lily’s dad. | 也有时候 上天会送来莉莉的爸爸 |
[15:59] | Oh… | 哦 |
[16:01] | Remember the time you had your tonsils out? | 记得你那次做扁桃体手术的时候么 |
[16:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[16:05] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你把我吓得七荤八素的 |
[16:06] | Yes, I did, didn’t I? | 是的哇 不是么 |
[16:10] | Oh, my. | 哦 我的个天呐 |
[16:11] | But do you remember what happened next? | 但你记得之后发生的事情么 |
[16:13] | And don’t worry, Princess, | 别担心 我的小公主 |
[16:15] | if you permanently lose the ability to speak, | 如果你永久的失去了说话的能力 |
[16:17] | we’ll give you a chalkboard. | 我们就送你一块小黑板 |
[16:19] | You can hang it around your neck on a little string. | 你可以找根小绳子把它挂在脖子上 |
[16:22] | Nurse, I don’t know who this strange man is. | 护士姐姐 我不认识这个陌生人 |
[16:25] | Security! | 保安 |
[16:27] | What are you talking about? I’m your daddy. | 你说什么呐 我可是你爸爸 |
[16:29] | What do you mean… | 你这是干什么 |
[16:30] | Hey, fellas, come on! | 嘿 伙计们 别这样 |
[16:31] | I woke up in a Dumpster of medical waste, | 当我在一堆医疗垃圾里醒来 |
[16:33] | and I couldn’t have been prouder. | 感觉再自豪不过了 |
[16:36] | Because, much like that Dumpster, | 因为你就像那堆垃圾一样 |
[16:39] | guts既有勇气又有内脏的意思 | |
[16:39] | you had a lot of guts. | 很有勇气 |
[16:41] | And you’ve used that bravery every day of your life. | 而那种勇气伴着你度过每一天 |
[16:46] | With or without Marshall. | 所以不论马修在不在 |
[16:48] | You’re having this baby. | 你都要生下这个宝宝 |
[16:51] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[16:53] | That story actually helped. | 这个故事还真帮上忙了 |
[16:55] | Oh, good, I’m glad. | 哦 很好 我很欣慰 |
[16:56] | And, you know, few women have vaginal tearing severe enough | 而且 你知道的 只有极少数人的的阴道会被撕裂 |
[16:58] | to need surgical reconstruction… | 到需要手术修补的地步 |
[17:00] | -Security! -Oh, come on. | -保安 -哦 别这样嘛 |
[17:01] | That’s not necessary. | 不必这样吧 |
[17:03] | Sweetheart, please… | 宝贝儿 别… |
[17:04] | Oh, fellas, come on. | 哦 伙计们 别这样 |
[17:05] | Please, sir, all you have to do | 求求你了 先生 |
[17:07] | is take the next exit to Manhattan. | 您只要在下个出口离开高速公路去趟曼哈顿 |
[17:08] | You’ll be back on the road in 20 minutes. | 20分钟之内您就可以重回这条高速公路 |
[17:10] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉你了 |
[17:11] | I’m not allowed to stop. | 我没有权力停车 |
[17:12] | Sir, this man is having a baby tonight. | 先生 这个人今晚就要当爸爸了 |
[17:16] | And instead of going to Saint Marcus Hospital, | 现在他应该去圣马克斯医院 |
[17:19] | we’re going to Buffalo. | 而不是水牛城 |
[17:20] | And I’ve seen women from there; the city’s aptly named. | 我见过那儿的女人 她们市的市名真是恰如其分 |
[17:25] | Look, I’m a screwup. | 你看 我是根废柴 |
[17:26] | I had something special with this girl Quinn, | 我对一个叫奎恩的女孩儿认了真 |
[17:28] | and I ruined it. | 但我却毁了这一切 |
[17:30] | But this guy– he’s done everything right. | 但是这个人 他每件事都做的恰如其分 |
[17:33] | He’s been loving and devoted since he was 18 years old. | 他18岁就开始用心经营这段感情 |
[17:36] | There are only a few truly great people on this planet, | 这个世界上如此可敬的人仅有几个 |
[17:40] | and he is one of them. | 而他就是其中之一 |
[17:41] | He deserves to be at the birth of his son. | 亲眼看着孩子出生是他应得的报偿 |
[17:45] | So… what do you say? | 所以…你认为呢 |
[17:47] | Unless there’s an emergency, I’m not allowed to stop, | 除非发生紧急情况 不然我不能停车的 |
[17:51] | so sit down, | 现在你给我坐下 |
[17:52] | watch Cocoon 2 and shut up. | 闭上嘴乖乖地看天茧回归2(传说中的烂片) |
[17:59] | I’m sorry, buddy, I tried. | 对不起哥们儿 我尽力了 |
[18:01] | And then, something wonderful happened. | 之后 奇迹发生了 |
[18:04] | I’m having a heart attack! | 我心脏病发了 |
[18:08] | I’m having a heart attack! | 我心脏病也发了 |
[18:11] | I’m having a heart attack! | 我也犯心脏病了 |
[18:13] | And my doctor is at Saint Marcus Hospital! | 而且我的医生就在圣马克斯医院 |
[18:16] | So is mine! | 我的也是 |
[18:18] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[18:19] | And my son is head of Cardiology. | 我的儿子是心脏病科的主任 |
[18:22] | We know! | 我们知道了 |
[18:25] | Push! | 使劲儿 |
[18:26] | I wish Marshall were here! | 要是马修在这儿就好了 |
[18:29] | I’m here, baby. | 我就在这儿宝贝 |
[18:30] | Marshall! | 马修 |
[18:31] | I don’t know why I passed out. | 我不知道我为什么昏过去了 |
[18:33] | I have delivered 12 perfectly healthy babies, | 我接生过12个宝宝 个个完全健康 |
[18:36] | and one of them was even human. | 其中甚至有个人类小孩儿 |
[18:38] | Well, it’s different when it’s someone you love. | 这个 如果你爱着那个人 事情就不一样了 |
[18:40] | When that head was coming out of your best friend. | 当那个头从你最好的朋友身体里出来的时候 |
[18:41] | Oh, stop. I’m feeling woozy again. | 哦 停停停 我又晕乎了 |
[18:43] | Don’t. | 别介 |
[18:45] | Salt lick? | 要舔盐巴不 |
[18:46] | In return for him getting me here, I may have promised Barney | 作为对巴尼送我过来的回报 我可能答应了他 |
[18:50] | that our son’s middle name will be Wait For It. | 把我们儿子的中间名定为 慢着等一下 |
[18:54] | I can’t wait, just– what is the name? | 我等不及了 告诉我 到底是什么 |
[18:56] | The name is Wait For It. | 名字就是 慢着等一下 |
[19:00] | That is the coolest middle name of all time! | 这是有史以来最帅气的中间名了 |
[19:05] | Look, um, | 听我说 嗯 |
[19:07] | I know things have been weird between us the last few months, | 我知道最近这几个月以来 我们俩的关系有点儿怪 |
[19:11] | but… | 但是 |
[19:12] | Marshall and Lily are having a baby. | 马修和莉莉就要有宝宝了 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:15] | And, you know, I want this baby to be born | 你明白的 我希望这个宝宝生在一个 |
[19:18] | into a world where we’re okay. | 我俩能融洽相处的世界里 |
[19:21] | So, friends? | 那 好朋友 |
[19:23] | I love you, Robin. | 我爱你 罗宾 |
[19:25] | Kidding. | 说着玩的 |
[19:26] | You… | 你 |
[19:27] | -Friends. -You… | -好朋友 -你 |
[19:30] | Guys, great news from down the hall. | 同志们 走廊那边有好消息 |
[19:32] | One dollar, two bags of gummy bears! | 一块钱 两包小熊软糖 |
[19:37] | It’s like, I don’t even care | 这真是好消息啊 |
[19:38] | what happens for the rest of the day. | 今天别的事 我都不在乎了 |
[19:40] | I… | 我 |
[19:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:44] | Well, guys, uh… | 额 伙计们 |
[19:47] | I’m a dad. | 我当爹了 |
[19:48] | Oh, my God! | 哦老天啊 |
[19:52] | Everybody, | 朋友们 |
[19:54] | this is Marvin. | 这是马文 |
[19:56] | We named him after my pop. | 我们让他用了我父亲的名字 |
[20:00] | Tell them the full name. | 告诉他们全名 |
[20:02] | Marvin Wait For It Eriksen. | 马文・慢着等一下・埃里克森 |
[20:06] | That is the coolest middle name of all-time. | 这真是史上最牛的中间名啊 |
[20:09] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[20:12] | ? You were born into a strange world ? | 你来到这个陌生的地方 |
[20:16] | ? Like a candle, you were meant to share the fire ? | 如烛光一般将它点亮 |
[20:19] | ? I don’t know where we come from, I don’t know where we go ? | 虽然我去来无方 不知所往 |
[20:23] | ? But my arms were made to hold you ? | 可我会拥你在怀 |
[20:25] | ? So I will never let you go ? | 今生不放 |
[20:27] | ? ‘Cause you were born ? | 因为你的降临 |
[20:30] | ? To change this life, you were born. ? | 改变了我人生的航向 |
[20:56] | Boo! | 噔噔! |
[20:59] | Which brings us to the story | 接下来的故事 |
[21:00] | of a wedding day that went horribly wrong. | 是一个完全搞砸了的婚礼 |
[21:05] | Ted, the bride wants to see you. | 泰德 新娘要见你 |
[21:07] | Uncle Barney was getting married. | 巴尼叔叔要结婚了 |
[21:10] | How the hell did we get there? | 我们到底是怎么走到这一步的 |
[21:17] | I love the name Marvin. | 我喜欢马文这名字 |
[21:19] | Marv. | 马尔夫 |
[21:20] | Sounds like a little middle-aged man. | 听来像个中年小矮子 |
[21:23] | Golf next weekend, Marv? | 下周末打高尔夫吧 马尔夫 |
[21:24] | How’s that tax report coming, Marv? | 税报得怎么样了 马尔夫 |
[21:26] | At your age, erectile dysfunction | 在你这岁数 有性功能障碍 |
[21:27] | is nothing to be ashamed of, Marv. | 没啥不好意思的 马尔夫 |
[21:31] | It was a beautiful moment. | 美好的一刻啊 |
[21:33] | But then a thought popped into my head, kids. | 但紧接着一个想法撞进我的脑袋里 孩子们 |
[21:35] | The same thought that will pop into your heads | 等你们第一次看到你们挚友抱着宝宝 |
[21:37] | the first time you see your best friend holding their baby. | 这个想法也会撞进你们脑袋的 |
[21:42] | Wonder how much this would hurt. | 我很好奇这能有多疼 |
[21:49] | That guy’s a dad. | 这货居然当爹了 |
[21:54] | Oh, I think he’s hungry. | 哦 我猜他是饿了 |
[21:56] | Oh, we’ll give you some privacy. | 额 我们先回避一下 |
[22:00] | Wow. Seeing them in there all together like that, | 哇哦 你看他们一家三口 |
[22:02] | they’re a family, you know? | 老婆孩子热炕头啊 |
[22:04] | That’s what I want. | 我就想要这样的生活 |
[22:06] | Oh, Ted, I’m glad we’re friends again. | 泰德 我很高兴我们又是朋友了 |
[22:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:10] | Because as your friend, I have to tell you: | 因为作为你的朋友 我不得不告诉你 |
[22:12] | You’re full of crap! | 你这是扯淡 |
[22:14] | You say you want a family, | 你说你要成家 |
[22:15] | you say you want to meet “The One,” | 你要”真命天女” |
[22:18] | but you are always chasing the wrong women. | 可是你追的妞根本不是啊 |
[22:21] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[22:22] | Look at the women you date, | 瞅瞅你那些女朋友 |
[22:23] | starting with me: | 从我开始 |
[22:25] | I told you right away I didn’t want marriage or kids. | 我当时就说了 我不婚不要孩子 |
[22:27] | Stella had a child with another man who she still loved. | 斯黛拉跟一个男人藕断丝连还有个孩子 |
[22:30] | Zoey was married and trying to sabotage your career | 佐伊已婚 还试图毁掉你的事业 |
[22:34] | and wore a lot of stupid hats. | 而且她还总戴着死丑的帽子 |
[22:36] | If you really wanted a family, | 你要是真想成家 |
[22:39] | you would stop pursuing women | 你就别追那些你自己都知道 |
[22:41] | you know that there is no future with. | 根本没戏的女人 |
[22:42] | Okay, first of all, hats were in that year, kind of. | 成 首先 帽子算是那年的时尚 |
[22:47] | Secondly, I don’t always choose women | 其次 我也不能算是总在追 |
[22:49] | there’s no future with, kind of. | 完全没戏的女人 |
[22:52] | Name one exception. | 请举反例 |
[22:54] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[22:56] | Victoria was great. | 维多利亚很好 |
[22:58] | Exactly, and you threw it all away | 没错 然后你就甩了她 |
[23:00] | to chase after some hot piece of ass. | 去追别的惹火尤物了 |
[23:03] | -You mean you? -Thank you! | -你这是在说自己么 -谢谢咯 |
[23:05] | Victoria is the only woman you’ve dated | 维多利亚是你所有女友里 |
[23:08] | who could’ve been “The One.” | 唯一可能成为”真命天女”的了 |
[23:10] | You should call her. | 你应该跟她联系 |
[23:11] | Tiny thing, last time I saw her, she was getting engaged. | 一个小障碍 上次我见她 她就要订婚了 |
[23:14] | That was eight months ago. | 那是八个月前 |
[23:16] | For all you know, she’s single again. | 你怎么知道她现在不是单身啊 |
[23:17] | What if she’s married? | 万一她结婚了呢 |
[23:18] | What if she’s not? | 万一她没结呢 |
[23:19] | Then you would actually have a chance | 你实际上本有机会 |
[23:21] | to get what you say you want, and it terrifies you. | 过上你自称想要的生活 结果你却怕了 |
[23:23] | Why? Because if I stole a scalpel and I cut you open, | 为什么呢 因为要是我偷个解剖刀把你开膛破肚 |
[23:27] | all I would find inside is a scared, trembling pile of crap. | 就能看见里面根本是一团哆哆嗦嗦 吓坏了的的破烂 |
[23:31] | See, I’ve missed these talks. | 你瞧 我就怀念这样的对话 |
[23:34] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:35] | -Yeah.-Whoa. | -唉 -哇哦 |
[23:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[23:40] | I ruined things with Quinn. | 我毁了和我奎恩的恋情 |
[23:42] | I insisted she stop stripping, | 我坚决要求她不要再跳脱衣舞了 |
[23:44] | we got in a huge fight about it, | 我们为此大吵了一架 |
[23:46] | then I ran off to Atlantic City for two days without calling. | 然后我跑到大西洋城两天都不联系她 |
[23:49] | What the hell am I coming home to? | 我简直不知道回家后会面对什么 |
[23:55] | Let’s have an eight-way with my six hottest stripper friends. | 让我们和我六个火辣的脱衣舞娘朋友一起玩8P吧 |
[23:58] | Um, how is that a punishment? | 额 这哪里是惩罚 |
[24:00] | Wait for it. | 听我说完 |
[24:01] | But I forbid you from filming it | 但是我要罚你不准你用 |
[24:03] | with your overhead camera | 那个会给叫床最大声的人特写镜头的 |
[24:04] | that zooms in on whoever’s being the loudest. | 吊式摄像机录下这个过程 |
[24:07] | Nooooo! | 天哪 不要 |
[24:11] | No, that’s too cruel. | 不行 这太残忍了 |
[24:14] | Or, you know, maybe Quinn’s moved out. | 或者 可能奎恩已经搬出去了 |
[24:19] | I didn’t even think of that! | 我完全没想到这个 |
[24:27] | Hi. | 哎 |
[24:30] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[24:31] | “美国杀人魔”是一部小说 曾改编为电影 | |
[24:31] | I decided the place was a bit too “American Psycho” For me, | 我觉得这个地方有点儿过于”美国杀人魔”风格了 |
[24:35] | so while you were gone, I hired a decorator | 所以你离开的时候 我雇了个装潢师 |
[24:38] | and I asked him, | 然后问他 |
[24:39] | “What would the inside | 奇妙仙子的阴道里面 |
[24:40] | of Tinkerbell’s vagina look like?” | 看起来会是怎样的呢 |
[24:42] | And the kid just ran with it! | 然后那个小孩就开始自由发挥了 |
[24:46] | So… what do you think? | 那么..你觉得怎样 |
[24:48] | Thank God you’re still here! | 感谢老天你还在这里 |
[24:55] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[25:01] | Lily and Marshall asked Robin to be the photographer | 莉莉和马修选择罗宾做他们的摄影师 |
[25:03] | for Baby Marvin’s Birth Announcement card | 来拍摄宝宝的生日通告卡相片 |
[25:06] | instead of me. | 却没选择我 |
[25:08] | Whatever. | 管他们呢 |
[25:09] | The only problem? | 唯一的问题就是 |
[25:18] | These are terrible, Robin! | 这些都糟透了 罗宾 |
[25:19] | Hey, it is not easy getting a good shot | 嘿 在这小破公寓里 |
[25:21] | cooped up in this apartment! | 照张好照片可不容易 |
[25:23] | See, two different styles: | 看 这就是我和罗宾的不同 |
[25:24] | I make compositions, Robin makes excuses. | 我寻找素材 罗宾寻找借口 |
[25:28] | Click! | 咔嚓 |
[25:29] | Photo burn! | 耻辱照相啊 |
[25:30] | Okay. How about this? | 好吧 要不这样 |
[25:32] | Tomorrow, we go to Central Park at sunset | 明天我们在日落之时去中央公园 |
[25:35] | and we get the perfect picture in the perfect setting. | 我们就可以在最好的景色里照到最好的照片 |
[25:38] | Oh, I like that. | 噢 我喜欢这个主意 |
[25:39] | It’ll be Marvin’s first outing into the world. | 这将是小马文第一次出门走向世界 |
[25:42] | You’re gonna love the park, buddy. | 你会爱上那公园的 小家伙 |
[25:44] | It’s a great place to meet chicks. | 那是个邂逅美女的好地方 |
[25:46] | Or-or dudes. | 或者小伙子 |
[25:48] | Or both. | 或者两者 |
[25:49] | Oh, we love you no matter what! | 噢 无论如何我们都爱你 |
[25:52] | And kids, as I watched your Aunt Lily hold her baby boy, | 孩子们 当我看着你们莉莉阿姨抱着她儿子的时候 |
[25:55] | another thought popped into my head. | 另一个想法窜入我脑中 |
[25:57] | Even though you didn’t buy anything, | 虽然你什么都没买 |
[26:00] | I want to thank you for coming in. | 我想感谢你的到来 |
[26:02] | Here’s a free teddy bear. | 送你一个泰迪熊 |
[26:03] | What are you gonna name the little guy? | 你打算给这个小家伙起什么名字 |
[26:05] | Six Pack. | 六瓶酒 |
[26:11] | Gun it, bitches! | 快发动 混蛋们 |
[26:14] | That girl’s a mom! | 这丫头居然当妈了 |
[26:22] | Okay, so I met this girl on the train, | 那啥 我在地铁上遇到一个女孩 |
[26:25] | and I texted her, “What’s up”” | 我短信她 “最近可好” |
[26:27] | She texted, “Hey,” Exclamation point. | 她回复 “嘿” 加感叹号 |
[26:30] | Does that mean, “Ask me out” Or “Just…” | 这是在说 “快约我” 还是 “就..” |
[26:33] | Ted, we are responsible for a whole other human life now, | 泰德 我们现在要对另一个人的生命负责 |
[26:37] | so new rule: You can’t come to us with any issue unless | 所以 新规矩是 你要是没有至少值八分的事情 |
[26:42] | it’s an “8” Or higher. | 就别来烦我们 |
[26:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:45] | So I’m thinking of texting back a winky smiley face. | 所以我寻思着回复她一个眨眼的笑脸 |
[26:48] | Eight or higher, bro. | 至少八分 兄弟 |
[26:50] | Well, no, what should I– | 不是的 我是应该―― |
[26:51] | Eight or higher, bro. | 至少八分 兄弟 |
[26:52] | No, yeah, I’m just wondering if– | 不是的 我只是在想如果―― |
[26:53] | Eight or higher, bro. | 至少八分 兄弟 |
[26:55] | Well, where do you rate this? | 那你说我这个事儿算几级 |
[26:57] | This is the same as what’s in little Marvin’s pants right now: | 这和现在小马文的裤子里的事件级别一样 |
[27:00] | a soft two. | 二减 |
[27:05] | Sorry, bro. | 不好意思了 兄弟 |
[27:07] | Stop texting the bimbo and call Victoria. | 别再和那个女的短信了 快去打给维多利亚 |
[27:10] | That chapter’s over. | 我和她已经结束了 |
[27:11] | W-We just weren’t destined to be together. | 我们注定不能在一起的 |
[27:13] | “Destined.” Aren’t you tired of waiting for destiny, Ted? | 注定 你难道还没有厌倦坐等命运么 泰德 |
[27:18] | Isn’t it time to make your own destiny? | 现在不该是你自己主宰命运的时候么 |
[27:23] | Hey, false alarm. | 嘿 假警报 |
[27:24] | What I was smelling was the previous poop, | 我闻到的只是上次的便便味 |
[27:27] | which, apparently, is still somewhere on my | 而且很明显上次的便便还残留在 |
[27:30] | clothes and/or in my hair. | 我衣服或者头发上的某处 |
[27:33] | -Hold him, would you? -Oh. Here. | -帮我抱一下 好么 -哦 好的 |
[27:38] | Ooh. Yeah, smart. | 噢 对的 明智的选择 |
[27:41] | Oh, sure, that one turns out great. Ugh. | 哼 这张照得倒很不错 哈 |
[27:46] | And then another thought popped out | 然后令一个想法窜了出来 |
[27:49] | That guy’s nowhere near being a dad. | 这个家伙离当爹还早着呢 |
[27:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:59] | Hey, Victoria, it’s Ted. | 嘿 维多利亚 我是泰德 |
[28:02] | Um, listen, I was just wondering | 额 是这样的 我在想 |
[28:04] | if you wanted to catch up sometime; it’s been a while. | 你愿不愿意出来聊聊 挺久没见了 |
[28:08] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[28:09] | I’m actually around this afternoon. | 我下午正好在附近 |
[28:11] | Oh, wow, uh, great. | 噢 哇 嗯 真好 |
[28:14] | MacLaren’s at 2:00? | 要不就两点在麦凯伦酒吧见 |
[28:16] | Is 1.30 okay? | 1点半可以么 |
[28:18] | I might have a thing later. | 我之后有事 |
[28:20] | Yeah. Yeah. See you then. | 好的 好的 一会儿见 |
[28:22] | See you then. | 一会儿见 |
[28:24] | Meanwhile, Barney and Quinn were off to Hawaii | 与此同时 巴尼和奎恩第一次以情侣的身份 |
[28:26] | for their first getaway as a couple. | 踏上了去夏威夷旅途 |
[28:29] | Ma’am, I need you to open your suitcase. | 这位女士 我需要你开下箱子 |
[28:31] | It’s mine. | 这个是我的 |
[28:32] | Did you have to replace my luggage, too? | 你连我的行李箱都要换吗 |
[28:34] | Run away on me again, you’ll be wearing hot pink stilettos. | 下次再逃的话 你得穿粉红细高跟咯 |
[28:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:40] | Yeah, what is that? | 对啊 到底是什么呢 |
[28:41] | It’s a magic trick. | 这是一个魔术 |
[28:43] | You see, I’m something of a magician. | 听好了 我也算得上一个魔术师 |
[28:46] | Open the box, sir. | 先生 把盒子打开 |
[28:47] | Oh, I can’t do that. | 哦 我不能打开 |
[28:51] | Sir, are there drugs in that box? | 先生 这里面有毒品么 |
[28:53] | Oh, no. He’s probably just barking | 哦 不是的 他叫大概是 |
[28:55] | because of the explosives. | 因为有爆炸物吧 |
[28:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[28:59] | Tell us what’s in the box right now! | 快告诉我们这盒子里装了什么 |
[29:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:02] | Magician’s Code. | 魔术师守则 |
[29:06] | Okay, I need to figure out if Victoria ever got engaged. | 好 我得知道维多利亚到底有没有订婚 |
[29:10] | I’ll have to very subtly check for an engagement ring. | 我得瞄一下看她有没有戴订婚戒指 |
[29:15] | Hmm, can’t see the left hand. | 这个吗 左手怎么看不见 |
[29:24] | Open the box now! | 立刻打开箱子 |
[29:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[29:27] | Magician’s Code. | 魔术师守则 |
[29:29] | What the hell is the Magician’s Code?! | 到底什么是魔术师守则 |
[29:32] | “A magician never reveals his tricks.” | 魔术师不得透露魔术之密 |
[29:34] | Mr. Flanagan, my magic mentor | 法兰纳甘先生 我的魔术导师 |
[29:36] | from the hallowed Staten Island Mall Magic Shop, | 来自神圣的史坦顿岛大商场的魔术道具店 |
[29:39] | taught me the importance of the Code | 告诉我这个守则的重要性 |
[29:41] | one fateful autumn night in 1993. | 那是1993年的一个历史性的秋夜 |
[29:43] | Always good to tell a long story while people | 真不错啊 一边被人用枪指着 |
[29:45] | are aiming guns at you. | 一边讲故事 |
[29:47] | ‘It was a night which would changed my life… | 那是个改变了我的一生的夜晚 |
[29:52] | Hello? Mr. Flanagan. | 你好 法兰纳甘先生 |
[29:55] | Wh-What are you doing here? | 你 你在这里做什么 |
[29:57] | Um… I’m checking up on you. | 这个 我来看看你 |
[30:01] | Just to make sure you’re practicing your craft | 看看你有没有在好好练习你的技术 |
[30:04] | or whatever. | 还有那什么的 |
[30:05] | That is an honor, sir. | 不胜荣幸 先生 |
[30:08] | And yeah, I promise, I’m practicing. | 而且我保证 我在刻苦训练 |
[30:10] | But wait. | 不过等会儿 |
[30:12] | Why were you, why were you going in my mom’s room? | 你刚才去我妈妈房间干嘛的 |
[30:14] | Uh… your mom’s actually helping me with a new trick. | 唔 你老妈现在正帮我完成一个新魔术 |
[30:17] | That is so cool! | 超级酷啊 |
[30:19] | What is this trick? | 是什么魔术呢 |
[30:20] | Is it sawing a lady in half? | 是把女人锯成两半吗 |
[30:23] | Well, not sawing. | 唔 不是锯 |
[30:24] | But actually, | 事实上呢 |
[30:25] | the Magician’s Code forbids me | 魔术师守则不准我 |
[30:27] | from telling you anything else about the trick. | 告诉你这个魔术的任何细节 |
[30:29] | Wayne, come back to bed! | 韦恩桑 快回床上来 |
[30:32] | Okay, it involves a bed. | 好吧 魔术和床有关 |
[30:34] | W-W-Wait. Can you at least | 等一下 你能至少告诉 |
[30:37] | tell me the name of this trick? | 我这个魔术叫什么吧 |
[30:39] | Sure, kid. | 好的 孩子 |
[30:41] | It’s called– | 它叫 |
[30:42] | The Disappearing Salami. | 消失的意大利香肠 |
[30:46] | Mr. Flanagan’s wife shot him | 在法兰纳甘的老婆射死他之前 |
[30:48] | before he could ever tell me what the trick was. | 我们仍未知道那天所听说的魔术是什么 |
[30:50] | Yeah, that guy was banging your mom. | 好吧 那男人在上你的老妈 |
[30:52] | Yup. | 是的 |
[30:53] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[30:54] | Mr. Flanagan was not ban– | 法兰纳甘先生没有在上―― |
[30:56] | Oh, my God, he was. | 额滴神 他还就真的 |
[30:58] | Wait, why are you bringing a magic trick to Hawaii anyway? | 等会儿 你为什么要把你的魔术带到夏威夷呢 |
[31:01] | I was hoping to shoot up to Honolulu | 我本来打算抽时间去火奴鲁鲁 |
[31:05] | for the Worldwide Magic Convention. | 参加世界魔术大会的 |
[31:07] | Don’t worry. You’ll never notice I was gone. | 别担心 你不会发现我走了的 |
[31:09] | It’s only three 14-hour days. | 也就三天 一天14个小时吧 |
[31:11] | So on our romantic getaway | 你是说在这次用来帮助我忘掉 |
[31:12] | to help me forget about you skipping town on me, | 你跑路事件的浪漫旅途中 |
[31:15] | you’re skipping town on me?! | 你要继续跑路 |
[31:17] | Look Quinn, you’re very important to me, | 听着奎恩 你对我来说真的很重要 |
[31:20] | but you’re sharing my heart with an equally important Miss. | 但我心里还有一位同样重要的女士 |
[31:26] | Miss… | 那位 |
[31:29] | Direction. | 方向小姐(女魔术师) |
[31:31] | What? | 这个 |
[31:34] | How… | 怎么(做到的) |
[31:35] | Shoot him. | 射了他 |
[31:37] | So what did you order? | 那 你要点些什么 |
[31:39] | Oh, just black coffee. | 黑咖啡就可以了 |
[31:42] | I like it that way, too. | 我也喜欢这样 |
[31:43] | Yeah, it just tastes better to me. | 对 我觉得这样更好喝 |
[31:44] | I find that if the coffee beans are good enough, | 我发现如果咖啡豆足够好的话 |
[31:46] | you really don’t need– Why are you in a wedding dress?! | 真心不需要- 你为什么穿着婚纱 |
[31:49] | Well, I’m sort of supposed to… | 嗯 我差不多应该在 |
[31:52] | get married today. | 今天结婚的 |
[31:55] | All your friends and family are waiting for you | 你所有的朋友和家人现在都在 |
[31:57] | in some church right now? | 某个教堂等着你吧 |
[31:58] | Well, not all; we had five last-minute no-shows. | 也不是所有人啦 有五个人翘掉了 |
[32:02] | Well… six. | 好吧 六个人 |
[32:04] | Mazel tov, Ted. | 不错啊 泰德 |
[32:06] | I was starting to think this would never happen. | 我还以为这再也不可能了呢 |
[32:08] | Oh, no, Mrs. Madsen– | 哦 不 马德森太太 |
[32:09] | I told you he wasn’t gay. | 我告诉你他是直的了吧 |
[32:11] | Wait, what? | 等会儿 说啥呢 |
[32:15] | I was tempted to leave Klaus for you last fall. | 去年秋天我差点就为了你离开克劳斯 |
[32:17] | The only thing holding me back was the Robin of it all. | 我唯一的顾虑是罗宾 |
[32:20] | I know, and you were right, but… but that’s all over now. | 我知道 而且你是对的 但是那些都已经过去了 |
[32:23] | She moved out– I mean, we’re still friends, but that’s over. | 她搬走了 我是说 我们仍是朋友 但不再纠结了 |
[32:27] | All these years, I never stopped thinking about you, Ted. | 这些年我从来没有停止想念你 泰德 |
[32:32] | I’ve got a car outside | 我的车在外面 |
[32:34] | if you’re ready to drive off into the sunset together. | 如果你准备好了一起开向夕阳 |
[32:39] | But if you don’t feel the same way, | 但是如果你对我没有同样的感觉 |
[32:42] | if you’ve closed the door on us, | 如果你已斩断我们之间的可能 |
[32:45] | just say the word… | 只要说出那个词 |
[32:47] | and I’ll go. | 我自会离开 |
[32:50] | Barney, tell them the trick. | 巴尼 把你的魔术告诉他们 |
[32:51] | The only person I could possibly reveal the trick to | 我只能把我的魔术告诉 |
[32:54] | is another magician. | 另一个魔术师 |
[32:55] | Well, I’m a magician. | 那个 我是个魔术师 |
[32:58] | Prove it. | 空口无凭 |
[33:06] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔喔 |
[33:17] | That’s Barney’s version. | 这是巴尼的版本 |
[33:18] | Quinn said it was a simple card trick. | 奎恩说实际是个简单的纸牌小魔术 |
[33:20] | Who’s to say which version was true? | 谁知道哪个版本是真的 |
[33:23] | Quinn’s. Quinn’s version was true. | 奎恩的 奎恩的版本是真的 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[33:32] | Oh, that’s really cool. | 哇 这真的很酷 |
[33:36] | So what’s the trick? | 到底诀窍是什么 |
[33:38] | I can’t say. Magician’s Code. | 我不能说 魔术师守则 |
[33:41] | Ta-da… | 塔哒 |
[33:43] | da-da-da-da-da-da. | 哒哒哒哒哒哒 |
[33:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:48] | Why did you make me call Victoria? | 你干嘛要我打给维多利亚 |
[33:51] | She’s here in a wedding dress. | 她现在在这儿还穿着婚纱 |
[33:52] | I’m the verge of ruining a wedding! | 我马上就要毁掉一个婚礼了 |
[33:55] | And Mrs. Madsen’s friend thinks I’m gay, | 而且马德森太太的朋友以为我是同性恋 |
[33:56] | but let’s put a pin in that till later. | 但是这事儿以后再说 |
[33:57] | Oh, my God. Victoria’s at the bar with Ted. | 哦天哪 维多利亚和在酒吧 正和泰德在一起 |
[34:00] | That’s a seven. | 这事儿只够打个七分 |
[34:01] | And she’s in a wedding dress. | 而且她正穿着婚纱 |
[34:04] | That’s a ten. | 那就是十分了 |
[34:05] | We got a ten! | 我们有个十分事件 |
[34:08] | What are you gonna do? Where is she right now? | 你要怎么办 她在哪里 |
[34:10] | So this dress, what’s the cut? | 那这件婚纱 是哪种类型 |
[34:12] | Are we talking princess, ball gown, column? | 公主裙(拖地式) 晚礼服(蓬蓬裙) 还是直筒式 |
[34:14] | Right, ’cause it’s a federal crime to love weddings. | 对了 因为喜欢婚纱是联邦罪行 |
[34:17] | She’s in the bathroom, which I guess | 她在洗手间 我猜 |
[34:19] | takes forever with that giant poufy skirt thing. | 穿着那么个宽大的蓬蓬裙一定要很久 |
[34:21] | Ball gown. Thank you. | 那就是晚礼服 谢谢 |
[34:24] | Four shots of tequila. | 四杯龙舌兰 |
[34:25] | Ted, calm down. | 泰德 冷静 |
[34:26] | Or not. This is your chance to get the one who got away. | 或者反过来 这是你得到落跑新娘的机会 |
[34:28] | You want her, she wants you, | 你想要她 她想要你 |
[34:30] | what’s the problem? | 还有什么问题 |
[34:31] | The problem is Victoria’s in the middle of a giant freak-out. | 问题就是维多利亚正处在巨大的慌乱之中 |
[34:34] | What if she winds up regretting this decision? | 要是她以后后悔了这个决定怎么办 |
[34:36] | She’s going after Ted Mosby. | 她追的是泰德莫斯比 |
[34:38] | That’s the best decision she’s ever made. | 这是她这辈子做的最英明的决定 |
[34:40] | There you go. | 给你 |
[34:47] | Whoa. What was that? What? | 哦 你在干啥呢 怎么了 |
[34:49] | You said you wanted a picture of Baby Marvin’s first outing. | 你不是说要张小马文首次出门的照片吗 |
[34:53] | Our baby’s first outing | 我们孩子第一次出门 |
[34:55] | was to a bar. | 是去一个酒吧 |
[34:58] | I dribble Cuervo on Marv’s soft spot. | 我把凯尔弗 (龙舌兰的一种)洒在马文的脑瓜上了 |
[35:00] | Here she comes! Quick! | 她来了 快 |
[35:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[35:02] | Eggshell or cream? | 蛋壳白还是奶油白 |
[35:04] | Is it eggshell or cream? | 到底是蛋壳白还是奶油白 |
[35:07] | So. | 那个 |
[35:08] | You… me… riding off into the sunset. | 你 我 开向夕阳 |
[35:12] | Any thoughts? | 有异议吗 |
[35:15] | One question: | 有个问题 |
[35:17] | FDR or Westside Highway, | 罗斯福大道还是西区高速 |
[35:18] | what’s the quickest way to the sunset? | 哪条路到夕阳最快 |
[35:24] | Man, I wind up in these rooms a lot. | 我说 我还真是总跑到这种地方来啊 |
[35:27] | If we miss Hawaii because of this, guess who’s not doing | 如果我们因为这个错过了夏威夷 |
[35:30] | The Disappearing Salami anytime soon? | 某人就再也不要演”消失的意大利香肠”了 |
[35:33] | I need to ask you both a few questions. | 我需要问你们两人几个问题 |
[35:36] | Let’s start with you. | 从你开始 |
[35:37] | Name? | 姓名 |
[35:38] | Quinn Garvey. | 奎恩・加唯 |
[35:39] | Occupation? | 职业 |
[35:40] | Unemployed. | 无业 |
[35:42] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[35:43] | Look who’s keeping secrets now. | 看看现在谁在掩饰 |
[35:45] | Sir, I’ll tell you her occupation: stripper. | 先生 我来告诉你她的职业 脱衣舞娘 |
[35:47] | She insists she’s proud of it, | 她坚持说她为此骄傲 |
[35:49] | but apparently not proud enough to tell you. | 但是显然没有骄傲到能告诉你的地步 |
[35:51] | Barney, I was going to surprise you with this on our trip, | 巴尼 我本来打算在我们旅行途中给你惊喜的 |
[35:55] | but… I quit. | 但是 我辞职了 |
[35:59] | You… did that for me? | 你 为我辞的 |
[36:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:03] | And now that you know what I did for you, | 现在你知道我为你做了什么 |
[36:05] | and how much I care for you, | 还有我有多在乎你 |
[36:08] | would you please show him the trick? | 拜托你告诉他魔术的真相吧 |
[36:15] | Sorry. Magician’s Code. | 抱歉 魔术师守则 |
[36:22] | Where should we go? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[36:24] | Your place? | 你家 |
[36:26] | My place? | 我家 |
[36:27] | We could go on my honeymoon. | 我们可以继续我的蜜月 |
[36:30] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[36:31] | Although, it is paid for. | 其实已经付过钱了 |
[36:35] | I know where we should go. Where? | 我知道我们应该去哪儿 哪儿 |
[36:37] | Your wedding. | 你的婚礼 |
[36:38] | I’m taking you back. | 我把你送回去 |
[36:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:50] | I thought you wanted this. | 我以为这是你想要的 |
[36:51] | I do want this. | 我是想要这样 |
[36:52] | I’ve thought about you so many times. | 我时常想起你 |
[36:55] | What might have been… | 想起可能发生的那些事 |
[36:58] | But I got left at the altar, and it nearly killed me. | 但后来我在圣坛上被甩了 那心痛的感觉简直要人命 |
[37:02] | You’re someone’s fiancé, | 你现在是别人的未婚妻 |
[37:04] | and I have to respect that. | 我应当尊重这个事实 |
[37:07] | So let’s hit a motel, jam in a quickie, | 这样吧 咱们找个汽车旅馆 打个快炮 |
[37:08] | and get you back to your wedding. | 然后把你送回你的婚礼 |
[37:10] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这才是对的 |
[37:13] | Some part of me needed to hear you say | 我确实有一点点想听你说 |
[37:16] | that running away together wasn’t an option. | 不要和你私奔 |
[37:18] | And now that I know that… | 而现在我明白了 |
[37:20] | it’s like I’m sobering up. | 就好像刚醒酒了一样 |
[37:25] | Is there any way | 有没有可能 |
[37:26] | that we can just pretend this never happened? | 我们假装这一切都没有发生过 |
[37:31] | This never happened. | 这一切没有发生过 |
[37:38] | Mr. Flanagan wasn’t banging my mom. | 法兰纳甘先生没有上我的老妈 |
[37:41] | Well. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Your flight left. | 你的航班起飞了 |
[37:45] | We need to hold Mr. Stinson for further questioning. | 我们要扣留斯丁森先生进行进一步问讯 |
[37:48] | But you’re free to go. | 但你可以走了 |
[37:53] | Maybe I should. | 也许我真的该走了 |
[37:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:59] | I’ll show you the trick. | 我把魔术表演给你们看 |
[38:05] | Sir! | 先生 |
[38:07] | May I please have the silk handkerchief | 能把那块丝绸手帕 |
[38:09] | in your top left breast pocket? | 从你左胸的衣兜里拿出来吗 |
[38:10] | Well… I don’t have… | 呃 我没有 |
[38:25] | Sim salabi ma… sim salabi ma… | 天灵灵 地灵灵 |
[38:32] | Relax, relax, it’s part of the trick. | 放轻松点 没事儿 这是魔术的一部分 |
[38:33] | How did you get that through the X-Ray machine? | 你怎么揣着它通过X光机的 |
[38:35] | No questions from the audience, please! | 不接受观众提问 谢谢 |
[38:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:52] | Madam, may I please have | 这位女士 |
[38:56] | Oh! | 噢 |
[39:04] | Is that gonna explode? | 那玩意是要爆炸吗 |
[39:05] | What? | 什么 |
[39:11] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[39:15] | What? | 啥 |
[39:41] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[39:45] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[39:52] | Come on, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[39:54] | We’re losing the light | 待会儿外面就天黑了 |
[39:55] | for Baby’s Second First Outing. | 宝宝的第二次首次出门照就拍不了了 |
[40:07] | I hate to say it, but Robin nailed it. | 虽然我不想承认 但罗宾干的太棒了 |
[40:13] | Hey. Guys, we’ve got something to tell you. | -嘿 -伙计们 我们要宣布一件事 |
[40:15] | Eight or higher, bro. | 八分或者更高 兄弟 |
[40:17] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[40:19] | That’s a… that’s a ten. | 那可是…十分 |
[40:21] | We got another ten! | 又来一个十分的 |
[40:23] | Oh… Wow, big day! | 喔…真是个大日子啊 |
[40:25] | -Congratulations!- Thank you. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[40:27] | How did this happen? | 这怎么发生的 |
[40:29] | Oh… magic. | 喔…魔法 |
[40:33] | Oh. | 喔 |
[40:34] | Uh, not to ruin the moment, | 我不想破坏气氛 |
[40:35] | but apparently little Marvin is quite stunned by the news. | 不过显然小马文也被这个消息震惊了 |
[40:39] | Well… | 呃 |
[40:41] | Yeah. Wow. Yeah. | -好吧 -喔啊 -�S啊 |
[40:42] | Do you guys mind recounting this romantic tale | 你们俩想对着这个尿布小神 |
[40:45] | next to a Diaper Genie? | 讲讲你们的爱情故事吗 |
[40:46] | Oh, Marvin, you’re about to hear your first love story! | 喔 马文 这会是你听到的第一个爱情故事 |
[40:51] | Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[40:52] | this creepy magic dude was boning Barney’s mom… | 有个恶心变态的魔法师上了巴尼的妈妈 |
[41:01] | It’s our last chance to run away together. | 这是我们最后一次私奔的机会了 |
[41:03] | Door’s right there. | 门就在那儿 |
[41:04] | Yes, we’ll start a new life. | 是的 我们会开始一段新生活 |
[41:06] | Head for the border! Canada! | -冲向国境 -加拿大 |
[41:07] | Eh, Mexico. Canada sucks. | 呃 去墨西哥 加拿大算个屁 |
[41:09] | Okay, well, you’re one-quarter Canadian, | 好吧 你知道的 你是四分之一的加佬 |
[41:11] | so by that logic you one-quarter suck. | 依此逻辑 你就是个四分之一个屁 |
[41:13] | I’m 100% awesome | 哥百分百的牛逼 |
[41:14] | and you know it. | 你懂的 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[41:22] | Look, I-I hope this isn’t weird, or anything, because… | 听着 我希望 我们之间不要尴尬或者怎么样 因为 |
[41:26] | Barney… | 巴尼 |
[41:27] | I’m… I’m really happy for you. | 我 我真心为你高兴 |
[41:30] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:32] | ? I listen to the wind ? | ? 我侧耳倾听 ? |
[41:33] | Really. | 真的 |
[41:34] | ? To the wind of my soul ? | ? 来自心之谷风声 ? |
[41:39] | ? Where I’ll end up well I think ? | ? 只有上天知道 ? |
[41:40] | ? Only God really knows ? | ? 我未来的旅程 ? |
[41:46] | ? I’ve sat upon ? | ? 我坐在 ? |
[41:49] | ? The setting sun ? | ? 夕阳之上 ? |
[41:51] | ? But never never never… ? | ? 但永远永远永远 ? |
[41:54] | You just drove right by the church. | 你刚刚开过了教堂 |
[41:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:58] | ? I never wanted water once ? | ? 我永远不会感到焦灼 ? |
[42:01] | ? No, never, never, never ? | ? 不 永远永远不会 ? |
[42:11] | ? I listen to my words ? | ? 我倾听我的心声 ? |
[42:13] | ? But they fall far below ? | ? 而它们却离我而去 ? |
[42:16] | The road to this day has had | 看看我们走过的路 |
[42:18] | a few twists and turns, hasn’t it? | 还真是兜兜转转啊 是吧 |
[42:20] | Yeah. Just a few. | 对 其实也还好啦 |
[42:22] | ? My heart wants to go ? | ? 我心之所向 ? |
[42:23] | In a weird way, it all makes sense, though, doesn’t it? | 奇怪的是 这一切也在情理之中 是吧 |
[42:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:28] | Yeah, it kind of does. | 是啊 还真没错 |
[42:29] | ? …the devil’s lake ? | ? 到魔鬼的死湖 ? |
[42:32] | ? But never never ? | ? 但 永远不会 ? |
[42:34] | ? Never never ? | ? 永远不会 ? |
[42:36] | The bride wants to see me? | 新娘想要见我吗 |
[42:38] | ? No, never, never, never. ? | ? 不 永远不会 不会 不会? |